Contents / PnP Stuff / Logs / Craig's - 05 November 2003

[Wed Nov 5 19:23:28 2003] : (3) DM: GAME START
[Wed Nov 5 19:23:47 2003] : ** (2) Finduilas checks the mage **
[Wed Nov 5 19:23:57 2003] : ** (5) Enilia goes to check on the guy she tied up **
[Wed Nov 5 19:24:08 2003] : (5) Enilia: Oh dear, he's dead (:P)
[Wed Nov 5 19:24:09 2003] : (3) DM: The mage is looking blue underneath his green skin
[Wed Nov 5 19:24:15 2003] : (1) David: "We should destroy the altar/machine/thingy."
[Wed Nov 5 19:24:23 2003] : (4) Berrawyn: any ideas how?
[Wed Nov 5 19:24:34 2003] : ** (2) Finduilas goes over to the machine and looks at it **
[Wed Nov 5 19:24:51 2003] : (2) Finduilas: Ask Grugnak
[Wed Nov 5 19:24:54 2003] : ** (5) Enilia retreives her rope and searches the mage **
[Wed Nov 5 19:25:13 2003] : Attempting to assign the role of PLAYER to (1) David...
[Wed Nov 5 19:25:22 2003] : (3) DM: The machine has a receptacle at the very front
[Wed Nov 5 19:25:31 2003] : (1) David: "Yeah, like he'd going to help us."
[Wed Nov 5 19:25:33 2003] : (4) Berrawyn: Knowledge: Architecture and Engineering Skill Check: [1d20+2] -> [3,2] = (5)
[Wed Nov 5 19:25:41 2003] : (3) DM: Just behind Grugnak
[Wed Nov 5 19:25:41 2003] : ** (4) Berrawyn has no idea what its about **
[Wed Nov 5 19:25:52 2003] : (3) DM: There is a lever to the right of that
[Wed Nov 5 19:25:55 2003] : (4) Berrawyn: maybe he could be persuaded
[Wed Nov 5 19:26:08 2003] : (2) Finduilas: Maybe he could
[Wed Nov 5 19:26:11 2003] : (3) DM: in the 3 alcoves at either side is a seat
[Wed Nov 5 19:26:26 2003] : (1) David: "I guess that's where you put the magic items to be processed"
[Wed Nov 5 19:26:39 2003] : (1) David: ooc slot machine?
[Wed Nov 5 19:26:43 2003] : ** (3) Grugnak glowers at you **
[Wed Nov 5 19:26:45 2003] : (2) Finduilas: What do you think? 3 people can get powers from an artefact at once?
[Wed Nov 5 19:26:56 2003] : (5) Enilia: Maybe, if it's for evil purposes, it will collapse if we are nice to it? /me giggles nervously
[Wed Nov 5 19:27:00 2003] : (3) DM: ooc 3 either side
[Wed Nov 5 19:27:04 2003] : (1) David: "Mage, Grugnak and dwarf?"
[Wed Nov 5 19:27:06 2003] : ** (2) Finduilas is looking at Grugnak as she asks the question **
[Wed Nov 5 19:27:40 2003] : (1) David: What's it made out of?
[Wed Nov 5 19:27:41 2003] : ** (4) Berrawyn examines his short sword and glances at Grugnak **
[Wed Nov 5 19:27:47 2003] : ** (3) Grugnak closes his eyes and laughs **
[Wed Nov 5 19:27:59 2003] : (3) Grugnak: ooc appraise?
[Wed Nov 5 19:28:08 2003] : (2) Finduilas: What's so funny?
[Wed Nov 5 19:28:20 2003] : (4) Berrawyn: Appraise Skill Check: [1d20+0] -> [20,0] = (20)
[Wed Nov 5 19:28:34 2003] : (1) David: ooc Anyone should be able identify the standard materials. Metal, stone, wood, etc.
[Wed Nov 5 19:28:34 2003] : (3) Grugnak: You are all going to die, you don't think he was alone do you?
[Wed Nov 5 19:28:44 2003] : (3) Grugnak: He'll be back any minute
[Wed Nov 5 19:28:53 2003] : (3) Grugnak: ooc OK
[Wed Nov 5 19:29:02 2003] : (4) Berrawyn: ooc magical device - could be magical material
[Wed Nov 5 19:29:05 2003] : (3) DM: The machine is some form of dark metal
[Wed Nov 5 19:29:08 2003] : ** (2) Finduilas walks over to Grugnak **
[Wed Nov 5 19:29:20 2003] : (3) DM: It reflects different colours on each level
[Wed Nov 5 19:29:32 2003] : (2) Finduilas: If you're not going to say anything useful to us, I might as well gag you
[Wed Nov 5 19:29:37 2003] : (1) David: "Doesn't look like we can smash it now. How about burying it in the caves?"
[Wed Nov 5 19:29:56 2003] : (4) Berrawyn: That was tried before wasn't it
[Wed Nov 5 19:30:13 2003] : (4) Berrawyn: I'd rather have a more permanant solution
[Wed Nov 5 19:30:16 2003] : (2) Finduilas: It was, but it didn't destroy the machine
[Wed Nov 5 19:30:30 2003] : (4) Berrawyn: You know... I think I know what this is made of
[Wed Nov 5 19:30:48 2003] : (2) Finduilas: Yes?
[Wed Nov 5 19:30:52 2003] : (4) Berrawyn: My father once found a peice of metal very like this
[Wed Nov 5 19:30:53 2003] : (5) Enilia: What?
[Wed Nov 5 19:30:55 2003] : ** (2) Finduilas gags Grugnak **
[Wed Nov 5 19:31:02 2003] : (3) Grugnak: urk
[Wed Nov 5 19:31:14 2003] : (4) Berrawyn: He said it was called Adamantite
[Wed Nov 5 19:31:14 2003] : ** (3) Grugnak glowers at you **
[Wed Nov 5 19:31:33 2003] : (2) Finduilas: Adamantite?
[Wed Nov 5 19:31:33 2003] : (5) Enilia: Did he tell you how to ruin it?
[Wed Nov 5 19:31:35 2003] : (1) David: "Know anything more about it?"
[Wed Nov 5 19:31:46 2003] : (4) Berrawyn: He found it deep in a cave
[Wed Nov 5 19:32:16 2003] : (4) Berrawyn: ooc do I need a knowledge roll?
[Wed Nov 5 19:33:30 2003] : (4) Berrawyn: All he told me was that it was very hard. Tough to break or even damage
[Wed Nov 5 19:33:37 2003] : (3) DM: int checks
[Wed Nov 5 19:33:38 2003] : (5) Enilia: Oh... :(
[Wed Nov 5 19:33:44 2003] : (2) Finduilas: Int check: [1d20+2] -> [20,2] = (22)
[Wed Nov 5 19:33:53 2003] : (1) David: Int check: [1d20+1] -> [1,1] = (2)
[Wed Nov 5 19:33:55 2003] : (5) Enilia: Int check: [1d20+0] -> [7,0] = (7)
[Wed Nov 5 19:34:05 2003] : (1) David: "uhhhh...."
[Wed Nov 5 19:34:16 2003] : (5) Enilia: ooc lol
[Wed Nov 5 19:34:27 2003] : (4) Berrawyn: Int check: [1d20+0] -> [12,0] = (12)
[Wed Nov 5 19:34:51 2003] : (2) Finduilas: How about that posse from Dorduk? They might have an idea
[Wed Nov 5 19:35:12 2003] : (4) Berrawyn: do we have time?
[Wed Nov 5 19:35:26 2003] : (5) Enilia: We can't just leave it unguarded to go ask...
[Wed Nov 5 19:35:27 2003] : (2) Finduilas: We might have to make time
[Wed Nov 5 19:36:09 2003] : (2) Finduilas: No, we can't
[Wed Nov 5 19:36:12 2003] : (5) Enilia: ooc did I ever find anything on the mage? A handbook on destroying the maschine maybe? :P
[Wed Nov 5 19:36:20 2003] : (4) Berrawyn: ooc lol
[Wed Nov 5 19:36:20 2003] : (1) David: "What if we fill it with sand or something?"
[Wed Nov 5 19:36:38 2003] : (5) Enilia: Oand water
[Wed Nov 5 19:36:44 2003] : (3) DM: The mage has several items
[Wed Nov 5 19:36:47 2003] : (2) Finduilas: Or just remove the lever?
[Wed Nov 5 19:36:56 2003] : (3) DM: One of them is a notebook
[Wed Nov 5 19:37:13 2003] : (3) DM: ooc you searching thim and Grugnak?
[Wed Nov 5 19:37:21 2003] : (5) Enilia: him
[Wed Nov 5 19:37:34 2003] : (3) DM: OK...
[Wed Nov 5 19:37:41 2003] : ** (2) Finduilas is searching Grugnak **
[Wed Nov 5 19:37:45 2003] : (3) DM: one small scrollbook
[Wed Nov 5 19:38:05 2003] : (3) DM: 2 potions, looks like a CMW and another you don't know
[Wed Nov 5 19:38:24 2003] : (3) DM: A nice looking quaterstaff
[Wed Nov 5 19:38:33 2003] : (3) DM: a ring
[Wed Nov 5 19:38:37 2003] : ** (4) Berrawyn puts his sword to Grugnaks neck while he is searched, just in case **
[Wed Nov 5 19:38:39 2003] : (3) DM: and a cloak
[Wed Nov 5 19:38:45 2003] : (3) DM: Finally a notebook
[Wed Nov 5 19:38:59 2003] : (3) DM: Grugnak has:
[Wed Nov 5 19:39:00 2003] : ** (5) Enilia flips through the notebook **
[Wed Nov 5 19:39:01 2003] : (2) Finduilas: On Grugnak?
[Wed Nov 5 19:39:07 2003] : (3) DM: 2 scrolls
[Wed Nov 5 19:39:09 2003] : (2) Finduilas: ooc Never mind
[Wed Nov 5 19:39:14 2003] : (3) DM: 4 potions
[Wed Nov 5 19:39:31 2003] : ** (2) Finduilas looks at everything she finds **
[Wed Nov 5 19:39:33 2003] : (3) DM: a reasonable looking longbow
[Wed Nov 5 19:39:42 2003] : (3) DM: his full plate armour
[Wed Nov 5 19:39:51 2003] : (3) DM: a large steel shield
[Wed Nov 5 19:40:25 2003] : (3) DM: a decent halfspear
[Wed Nov 5 19:40:42 2003] : (3) DM: and a rod of some description
[Wed Nov 5 19:41:06 2003] : (3) DM: Obviously he has the armour on
[Wed Nov 5 19:41:11 2003] : (5) Enilia: ooc lol
[Wed Nov 5 19:41:13 2003] : (3) DM: DONE
[Wed Nov 5 19:41:15 2003] : (2) Finduilas: Obviously
[Wed Nov 5 19:41:17 2003] : ** (5) Enilia flips through the notebook **
[Wed Nov 5 19:41:42 2003] : (3) DM: THe notebook is written in orcish
[Wed Nov 5 19:41:48 2003] : (2) Finduilas: Aspen, can you see what these potions are?
[Wed Nov 5 19:42:20 2003] : (1) David: "Er. Potions aren't really my thing."
[Wed Nov 5 19:42:28 2003] : (3) DM: The potions are labelled
[Wed Nov 5 19:42:30 2003] : ** (2) Finduilas shrugs **
[Wed Nov 5 19:42:37 2003] : (1) David: I read the labels then.
[Wed Nov 5 19:42:38 2003] : (5) Enilia: ooc lol
[Wed Nov 5 19:42:39 2003] : ** (2) Finduilas reads the labels **
[Wed Nov 5 19:42:41 2003] : (3) DM: mage - CMW and CSW
[Wed Nov 5 19:43:04 2003] : (3) DM: grugnak - Levitate, vision and Bull's strength x2
[Wed Nov 5 19:43:10 2003] : ** (5) Enilia looks for a label on the unknown potion she too found **
[Wed Nov 5 19:43:23 2003] : (3) DM: ooc CSW as above
[Wed Nov 5 19:43:29 2003] : (1) David: "I wonder..."
[Wed Nov 5 19:43:39 2003] : (2) Finduilas: Yes?
[Wed Nov 5 19:43:45 2003] : (1) David: "... if we poured the levitate potion into the machine would it make it lighter?"
[Wed Nov 5 19:44:01 2003] : ** (5) Enilia giggles **
[Wed Nov 5 19:44:04 2003] : (2) Finduilas: Light enough to take it with us?
[Wed Nov 5 19:44:07 2003] : (3) DM: ooc can anyone read orcish?
[Wed Nov 5 19:44:07 2003] : ** (4) Berrawyn raises his eyebrows **
[Wed Nov 5 19:44:18 2003] : (2) Finduilas: ooc Not me
[Wed Nov 5 19:44:19 2003] : (1) David: ooc nope
[Wed Nov 5 19:44:21 2003] : ** (5) Enilia shows the notebook around **
[Wed Nov 5 19:44:22 2003] : (4) Berrawyn: ooc nope
[Wed Nov 5 19:44:41 2003] : (3) DM: Farky can!
[Wed Nov 5 19:44:45 2003] : (1) David: "Farky might be able to read it."
[Wed Nov 5 19:45:00 2003] : (3) DM: Farky appears and reads it!
[Wed Nov 5 19:45:01 2003] : (5) Enilia: Where is she when you need her? *sigh*
[Wed Nov 5 19:45:04 2003] : (4) Berrawyn: ooc lol
[Wed Nov 5 19:45:08 2003] : (2) Finduilas: ooc LOL
[Wed Nov 5 19:45:10 2003] : (3) DM: ooc no rush
[Wed Nov 5 19:45:25 2003] : (3) DM: Listen checks
[Wed Nov 5 19:45:40 2003] : (2) Finduilas: Listen Skill Check: [1d20+6] -> [1,6] = (7)
[Wed Nov 5 19:45:45 2003] : (5) Enilia: Enilia: Listen Skill Check [1d20+2] -> [14,2] = (16)
[Wed Nov 5 19:45:52 2003] : (1) David: Listen Skill Check: [1d20+3] -> [13,3] = (16)
[Wed Nov 5 19:46:01 2003] : (3) DM: [1d20] -> [15] = (15)
[Wed Nov 5 19:46:01 2003] : (4) Berrawyn: Listen Skill Check: [1d20+8] -> [7,8] = (15)
[Wed Nov 5 19:46:02 2003] : (3) DM: [1d20] -> [10] = (10)
[Wed Nov 5 19:46:04 2003] : (2) Finduilas: Let's get Grugnak out of here
[Wed Nov 5 19:46:22 2003] : (1) David: ooc <--- Oops.
[Wed Nov 5 19:46:26 2003] : (3) DM: You hear footsteps coming from the northern passageway
[Wed Nov 5 19:46:38 2003] : (3) DM: err, north-eastern
[Wed Nov 5 19:46:41 2003] : ** (5) Enilia readies her crossbow **
[Wed Nov 5 19:46:53 2003] : (3) DM: Orc voices barking
[Wed Nov 5 19:46:54 2003] : ** (2) Finduilas nocks an arrow **
[Wed Nov 5 19:47:08 2003] : (3) DM: You hear someone shout out Grugnak's voice
[Wed Nov 5 19:47:12 2003] : (4) Berrawyn: Do you think we should get out of here?
[Wed Nov 5 19:47:13 2003] : (1) Aspen.: I grab the lever and try to break it off.
[Wed Nov 5 19:47:19 2003] : ** (3) Grugnak tries to yell out **
[Wed Nov 5 19:47:25 2003] : ** (5) Enilia sends a Flaming sphere up that way :P **
[Wed Nov 5 19:47:28 2003] : (2) Finduilas: ooc voice or name?
[Wed Nov 5 19:47:31 2003] : (3) DM: Str check
[Wed Nov 5 19:47:40 2003] : (1) Aspen.: Str check: [1d20+1] -> [18,1] = (19)
[Wed Nov 5 19:47:44 2003] : (3) DM: You fail
[Wed Nov 5 19:47:48 2003] : (3) DM: :P
[Wed Nov 5 19:47:52 2003] : ** (2) Finduilas helps Aspen **
[Wed Nov 5 19:47:57 2003] : (2) Finduilas: Str check: [1d20+1] -> [9,1] = (10)
[Wed Nov 5 19:48:12 2003] : (3) DM: it doesn't appear to budge in any way
[Wed Nov 5 19:48:29 2003] : (4) Berrawyn: Look, We either bring grugnak with us, or kill him
[Wed Nov 5 19:48:35 2003] : (3) DM: 4 dwarves appear at the tunnel entrance
[Wed Nov 5 19:48:38 2003] : (4) Berrawyn: either way, we cant let him get away
[Wed Nov 5 19:48:54 2003] : ** (2) Finduilas takes aim at the dwarves **
[Wed Nov 5 19:48:58 2003] : (5) Enilia: ooc I didn't succeed in throwing a flaming sphere thatta way?
[Wed Nov 5 19:49:00 2003] : (2) Finduilas: Stop!
[Wed Nov 5 19:49:01 2003] : (1) Aspen.: "Kill him. Time for him to return to the earth."
[Wed Nov 5 19:49:23 2003] : (3) DM: OK the flaming shere rolls into their midst
[Wed Nov 5 19:49:24 2003] : (4) Berrawyn: I'm with Aspen
[Wed Nov 5 19:49:28 2003] : (3) DM: err?
[Wed Nov 5 19:49:40 2003] : (4) Berrawyn: Do we vote on this, or do I do it now?
[Wed Nov 5 19:49:58 2003] : (2) Finduilas: Let's take care of them first
[Wed Nov 5 19:50:07 2003] : (3) DM: Enilia, any chance you could tell me what it does?
[Wed Nov 5 19:50:37 2003] : (5) Enilia: ooc 2d6 damage to anyone it hits, 3 ft radius
[Wed Nov 5 19:50:47 2003] : (5) Enilia: ooc last 1 round pr lvl
[Wed Nov 5 19:50:51 2003] : (3) DM: [1d20+12] -> [7,12] = (19)
[Wed Nov 5 19:50:57 2003] : (3) DM: [1d20+5] -> [20,5] = (25)
[Wed Nov 5 19:50:58 2003] : (3) DM: [1d20+5] -> [19,5] = (24)
[Wed Nov 5 19:50:59 2003] : (3) DM: [1d20+5] -> [1,5] = (6)
[Wed Nov 5 19:51:00 2003] : (3) DM: [1d20+5] -> [2,5] = (7)
[Wed Nov 5 19:51:02 2003] : (1) Aspen.: ooc reflex save to avoid.
[Wed Nov 5 19:51:05 2003] : (3) DM: HIts 2 of them
[Wed Nov 5 19:51:06 2003] : (5) Enilia: ooc reflex saves
[Wed Nov 5 19:51:17 2003] : (3) DM: err
[Wed Nov 5 19:51:27 2003] : (3) DM: damage?
[Wed Nov 5 19:51:33 2003] : (5) Enilia: [1d6] -> [3] = (3)
[Wed Nov 5 19:51:34 2003] : (5) Enilia: [1d6] -> [6] = (6)
[Wed Nov 5 19:51:35 2003] : (5) Enilia: [1d6] -> [4] = (4)
[Wed Nov 5 19:51:35 2003] : (5) Enilia: [1d6] -> [5] = (5)
[Wed Nov 5 19:52:19 2003] : (3) DM: err?
[Wed Nov 5 19:52:23 2003] : (3) DM: 2d6?
[Wed Nov 5 19:52:28 2003] : (5) Enilia: ooc yes
[Wed Nov 5 19:52:41 2003] : (3) DM: OK, for each
[Wed Nov 5 19:53:00 2003] : (3) DM: everyone else...
[Wed Nov 5 19:53:16 2003] : (3) DM: surprise attack, initiative first
[Wed Nov 5 19:53:28 2003] : (2) Finduilas: Finduilas Initiative: [1d20+5] -> [17,5] = (22)
[Wed Nov 5 19:53:29 2003] : (1) Aspen.: Initiative [1d20+2] -> [4,2] = (6)
[Wed Nov 5 19:53:31 2003] : (3) DM: including enilia
[Wed Nov 5 19:53:35 2003] : (4) Berrawyn: Initiative Berrawyn: [1d20+3] -> [7,3] = (10)
[Wed Nov 5 19:53:35 2003] : (5) Enilia: Initiative Enilia: [1d20+1] -> [10,1] = (11)
[Wed Nov 5 19:54:06 2003] : (3) DM: [1d20+1] -> [9,1] = (10)
[Wed Nov 5 19:54:15 2003] : (3) DM: Findus?
[Wed Nov 5 19:54:18 2003] : ** (2) Finduilas aims at the nearest dwarf **
[Wed Nov 5 19:54:21 2003] : (2) Finduilas: Longbow, composite + WF (base): [1d20+7] -> [15,7] = (22) ===> Damage: [1d8+1] -> [5,1] = (6)
[Wed Nov 5 19:54:53 2003] : (3) DM: Hit
[Wed Nov 5 19:55:08 2003] : (3) DM: Urgh
[Wed Nov 5 19:55:16 2003] : (3) DM: Berrawyn?
[Wed Nov 5 19:55:21 2003] : (4) Berrawyn: ooc distance?
[Wed Nov 5 19:55:32 2003] : (3) DM: 30 feet
[Wed Nov 5 19:55:46 2003] : (4) Berrawyn: @nearest one
[Wed Nov 5 19:55:49 2003] : (4) Berrawyn: Comp S'Bow M+2, PBS (base): [1d20+10] -> [6,10] = (16) ===> Damage: [1d6+2] -> [4,2] = (6)
[Wed Nov 5 19:56:30 2003] : (3) DM: miss
[Wed Nov 5 19:56:35 2003] : (3) DM: Aspen?
[Wed Nov 5 19:57:11 2003] : (1) Aspen.: Charge and whack number 3.
[Wed Nov 5 19:57:19 2003] : (3) DM: 'k
[Wed Nov 5 19:57:23 2003] : (1) Aspen.: Quarterstaff, MW (base): [1d20+5] -> [4,5] = (9) ===> Damage: [1d6+1] -> [2,1] = (3)
[Wed Nov 5 19:57:28 2003] : (5) Enilia: ooc theres a flaming sphere there! :O
[Wed Nov 5 19:57:39 2003] : (3) DM: ooc middle of the group
[Wed Nov 5 19:57:49 2003] : (3) DM: miss
[Wed Nov 5 19:58:14 2003] : (3) DM: err, that was a surprise attack Dave BTW
[Wed Nov 5 19:58:30 2003] : (3) DM: First full round
[Wed Nov 5 19:58:33 2003] : (3) DM: Findus?
[Wed Nov 5 19:58:35 2003] : (2) Finduilas: Longbow, composite + WF (base): [1d20+7] -> [10,7] = (17) ===> Damage: [1d8+1] -> [7,1] = (8)
[Wed Nov 5 19:58:41 2003] : (3) DM: miss
[Wed Nov 5 19:58:46 2003] : (3) DM: Enilia?
[Wed Nov 5 19:58:52 2003] : (5) Enilia: @3
[Wed Nov 5 19:58:54 2003] : (5) Enilia: Light Crossbow, Point Blank Shot (base): [1d20+4] -> [8,4] = (12) ===> Damage: [1d8+1] -> [4,1] = (5)
[Wed Nov 5 19:59:14 2003] : (3) DM: miss
[Wed Nov 5 19:59:19 2003] : (3) DM: moving?
[Wed Nov 5 19:59:29 2003] : (5) Enilia: nope
[Wed Nov 5 19:59:30 2003] : (3) DM: Berrawyn?
[Wed Nov 5 19:59:35 2003] : (4) Berrawyn: Comp S'Bow M+2, PBS (base): [1d20+10] -> [10,10] = (20) ===> Damage: [1d6+2] -> [5,2] = (7)
[Wed Nov 5 19:59:50 2003] : (3) DM: on?
[Wed Nov 5 19:59:58 2003] : (4) Berrawyn: 3
[Wed Nov 5 20:00:06 2003] : (3) DM: umm Aspen is in the way
[Wed Nov 5 20:00:10 2003] : (4) Berrawyn: 1 then
[Wed Nov 5 20:00:10 2003] : (3) DM: go for 1
[Wed Nov 5 20:00:29 2003] : (3) DM: He looks pretty bad, arrow in the guts
[Wed Nov 5 20:00:40 2003] : (5) Enilia: ooc 3 looks to be a big guy compared to the rest ;)
[Wed Nov 5 20:00:56 2003] : (3) DM: NO 5 (the old dwarf from before, runs back up the tunnel
[Wed Nov 5 20:01:26 2003] : (3) DM: No1 moves back and swallowas a potion
[Wed Nov 5 20:02:04 2003] : (3) DM: [1d20+3] -> [11,3] = (14)
[Wed Nov 5 20:02:08 2003] : (3) DM: [1d8+3] -> [3,3] = (6)
[Wed Nov 5 20:02:17 2003] : (3) DM: [1d8] -> [7] = (7)
[Wed Nov 5 20:02:27 2003] : (3) DM: 2 moves to where 1 was
[Wed Nov 5 20:02:32 2003] : (3) DM: And attacks Aspen
[Wed Nov 5 20:02:57 2003] : (3) DM: Forsaken guard Urgrosh: [1d20+7] -> [17,7] = (24) ===> [1d8+4] -> [8,4] = (12)
[Wed Nov 5 20:03:03 2003] : (1) Aspen.: Ow.
[Wed Nov 5 20:03:14 2003] : (3) DM: 3 attacks Aspen
[Wed Nov 5 20:03:19 2003] : (3) DM: Forsaken guard Warhammer: [1d20+7] -> [7,7] = (14) ===> [1d8+4] -> [4,4] = (8)
[Wed Nov 5 20:03:47 2003] : (3) DM: 4 runs past Aspen (AoO) and attacks enilia
[Wed Nov 5 20:03:58 2003] : (1) Aspen.: Quarterstaff, MW (base): [1d20+5] -> [15,5] = (20) ===> Damage: [1d6+1] -> [4,1] = (5)
[Wed Nov 5 20:04:03 2003] : (3) DM: Forsaken guard Warhammer: [1d20+7] -> [12,7] = (19) ===> [1d8+4] -> [5,4] = (9)
[Wed Nov 5 20:04:09 2003] : (3) DM: Hit Aspen
[Wed Nov 5 20:04:09 2003] : (5) Enilia: ooc remind me; is my mage armour still on?
[Wed Nov 5 20:04:18 2003] : (3) DM: yes
[Wed Nov 5 20:04:38 2003] : (5) Enilia: ooc still hit tho :(
[Wed Nov 5 20:04:58 2003] : (3) DM: Aspen?
[Wed Nov 5 20:05:10 2003] : (1) Aspen.: 3
[Wed Nov 5 20:05:12 2003] : (1) Aspen.: Quarterstaff, MW (base): [1d20+5] -> [15,5] = (20) ===> Damage: [1d6+1] -> [5,1] = (6)
[Wed Nov 5 20:05:31 2003] : (3) DM: He looks a bit beaten up
[Wed Nov 5 20:05:35 2003] : (3) DM: hit
[Wed Nov 5 20:05:44 2003] : (3) DM: Findus?
[Wed Nov 5 20:05:47 2003] : (2) Finduilas: ooc How about that flaming sphere, does that do any extra damage?
[Wed Nov 5 20:05:53 2003] : (3) DM: err yes
[Wed Nov 5 20:06:14 2003] : ** (2) Finduilas drops her bow and attacks the one on Enilia **
[Wed Nov 5 20:06:18 2003] : (2) Finduilas: Longsword MW + weapon focus (base): [1d20+8] -> [17,8] = (25) ===> Damage: [1d8+1] -> [2,1] = (3)
[Wed Nov 5 20:06:18 2003] : (3) DM: [1d20+5] -> [2,5] = (7)
[Wed Nov 5 20:06:19 2003] : (3) DM: [1d20+5] -> [5,5] = (10)
[Wed Nov 5 20:06:20 2003] : (3) DM: [1d20+5] -> [1,5] = (6)
[Wed Nov 5 20:06:20 2003] : (3) DM: [1d20+5] -> [13,5] = (18)
[Wed Nov 5 20:06:31 2003] : (3) DM: 3 hits
[Wed Nov 5 20:06:37 2003] : (5) Enilia: [1d6] -> [2] = (2)
[Wed Nov 5 20:06:38 2003] : (5) Enilia: [1d6] -> [5] = (5)
[Wed Nov 5 20:06:39 2003] : (5) Enilia: [1d6] -> [6] = (6)
[Wed Nov 5 20:06:39 2003] : (5) Enilia: [1d6] -> [6] = (6)
[Wed Nov 5 20:06:40 2003] : (5) Enilia: [1d6] -> [1] = (1)
[Wed Nov 5 20:06:41 2003] : (5) Enilia: [1d6] -> [5] = (5)
[Wed Nov 5 20:06:47 2003] : (3) DM: hit findus
[Wed Nov 5 20:07:10 2003] : (3) DM: 2 drops
[Wed Nov 5 20:07:13 2003] : (2) Finduilas: ooc Great attack, lousy damage though ;)
[Wed Nov 5 20:07:25 2003] : (3) DM: 3 looks severely singed
[Wed Nov 5 20:07:47 2003] : (3) DM: 1 never moved and dropped too
[Wed Nov 5 20:08:03 2003] : (3) DM: Berrawyn
[Wed Nov 5 20:08:14 2003] : (4) Berrawyn: attack the one on Enilia
[Wed Nov 5 20:08:17 2003] : (4) Berrawyn: Comp S'Bow M+2, PBS (base): [1d20+10] -> [3,10] = (13) ===> Damage: [1d6+2] -> [3,2] = (5)
[Wed Nov 5 20:08:23 2003] : (3) DM: miss
[Wed Nov 5 20:08:42 2003] : ** (3) DM goes **
[Wed Nov 5 20:09:17 2003] : (4) Berrawyn: ooc bugger. Forgot to increase my BAB
[Wed Nov 5 20:09:19 2003] : (3) DM: No1 steps back from Aspen, then swallows a potion
[Wed Nov 5 20:09:29 2003] : (1) Aspen.: AoO?
[Wed Nov 5 20:09:32 2003] : (3) DM: [2d8+3] -> [3,6,3] = (12)
[Wed Nov 5 20:09:41 2003] : (3) DM: steps away... no AoO?
[Wed Nov 5 20:09:54 2003] : (3) DM: Is that right?
[Wed Nov 5 20:10:09 2003] : (3) DM: No 4 attacks Enilia
[Wed Nov 5 20:10:12 2003] : (1) Aspen.: ooc you're right. I think.
[Wed Nov 5 20:10:13 2003] : (3) DM: Forsaken guard Warhammer: [1d20+7] -> [9,7] = (16) ===> [1d8+4] -> [2,4] = (6)
[Wed Nov 5 20:10:35 2003] : ** (5) Enilia sinks to the floor with a gasp (-1) **
[Wed Nov 5 20:10:44 2003] : (3) DM: Aspen?
[Wed Nov 5 20:10:56 2003] : (1) Aspen.: Whack 2
[Wed Nov 5 20:11:01 2003] : (1) Aspen.: Quarterstaff, MW (base): [1d20+5] -> [8,5] = (13) ===> Damage: [1d6+1] -> [3,1] = (4)
[Wed Nov 5 20:11:05 2003] : (3) DM: miss
[Wed Nov 5 20:11:15 2003] : (3) DM: Findus?
[Wed Nov 5 20:11:25 2003] : (2) Finduilas: Still on the same one
[Wed Nov 5 20:11:27 2003] : (2) Finduilas: Longsword MW + weapon focus (base): [1d20+8] -> [13,8] = (21) ===> Damage: [1d8+1] -> [5,1] = (6)
[Wed Nov 5 20:11:35 2003] : (3) DM: hit
[Wed Nov 5 20:11:41 2003] : (3) DM: he looks a bit bad
[Wed Nov 5 20:12:01 2003] : (3) DM: Berrawyn?
[Wed Nov 5 20:12:05 2003] : (4) Berrawyn: on 4 again
[Wed Nov 5 20:12:08 2003] : (4) Berrawyn: Comp S'Bow M+2, PBS (base): [1d20+11] -> [16,11] = (27) ===> Damage: [1d6+2] -> [2,2] = (4)
[Wed Nov 5 20:12:14 2003] : (3) DM: hit
[Wed Nov 5 20:12:28 2003] : (3) DM: still up, but a mess of bloody dwarf
[Wed Nov 5 20:12:34 2003] : (3) DM: Enilia?
[Wed Nov 5 20:12:48 2003] : (5) Enilia: ooc unconscious I reckon
[Wed Nov 5 20:12:54 2003] : (4) Berrawyn: ooc roll to stabilise
[Wed Nov 5 20:12:55 2003] : (3) DM: Umm OK
[Wed Nov 5 20:13:00 2003] : (3) DM: Yep
[Wed Nov 5 20:13:08 2003] : (5) Enilia: ooc how?
[Wed Nov 5 20:13:12 2003] : (3) DM: d%
[Wed Nov 5 20:13:25 2003] : (5) Enilia: huh????
[Wed Nov 5 20:13:27 2003] : (3) DM: d100
[Wed Nov 5 20:13:30 2003] : (2) Finduilas: d100
[Wed Nov 5 20:13:33 2003] : (5) Enilia: [1d100] -> [85] = (85)
[Wed Nov 5 20:13:38 2003] : (3) DM: You stabilise
[Wed Nov 5 20:13:41 2003] : (3) DM: LOL
[Wed Nov 5 20:13:47 2003] : (3) DM: My turn
[Wed Nov 5 20:14:03 2003] : ** (3) DM steps up to Aspen, and attacks **
[Wed Nov 5 20:14:10 2003] : (3) DM: err, no3
[Wed Nov 5 20:14:19 2003] : (3) DM: Forsaken guard Urgrosh dual - head: [1d20+5] -> [5,5] = (10) ===> [1d8+4] -> [2,4] = (6)
[Wed Nov 5 20:14:20 2003] : (3) DM: Forsaken guard Urgrosh dual - head: [1d20+5] -> [4,5] = (9) ===> [1d6+4] -> [1,4] = (5)
[Wed Nov 5 20:14:28 2003] : (3) DM: miss miss
[Wed Nov 5 20:14:35 2003] : (3) DM: err, one of those should be spear
[Wed Nov 5 20:14:40 2003] : (5) Enilia: ooc never trust a DM that fights alongside the baddies :P
[Wed Nov 5 20:14:48 2003] : (2) Finduilas: ooc KMAO
[Wed Nov 5 20:15:08 2003] : (3) DM: No 4 steps back then runs 30 feet
[Wed Nov 5 20:15:19 2003] : ** (3) DM swallows a potion **
[Wed Nov 5 20:15:25 2003] : (3) DM: [2d8+3] -> [8,3,3] = (14)
[Wed Nov 5 20:15:35 2003] : (3) DM: Aspen?
[Wed Nov 5 20:15:57 2003] : (1) Aspen.: I've all legged it?
[Wed Nov 5 20:16:01 2003] : (1) Aspen.: They've...
[Wed Nov 5 20:16:08 2003] : (3) DM: No, 3 stil on you
[Wed Nov 5 20:16:14 2003] : (3) DM: 4 by the chests
[Wed Nov 5 20:16:15 2003] : (1) Aspen.: Whack 3 then
[Wed Nov 5 20:16:17 2003] : (1) Aspen.: Quarterstaff, MW (base): [1d20+5] -> [6,5] = (11) ===> Damage: [1d6+1] -> [6,1] = (7)
[Wed Nov 5 20:16:21 2003] : (3) DM: miss
[Wed Nov 5 20:16:28 2003] : (3) DM: Findus?
[Wed Nov 5 20:16:32 2003] : (2) Finduilas: Longsword MW + weapon focus (base): [1d20+8] -> [16,8] = (24) ===> Damage: [1d8+1] -> [8,1] = (9)
[Wed Nov 5 20:16:40 2003] : (3) DM: on?
[Wed Nov 5 20:16:47 2003] : (2) Finduilas: No 4, still
[Wed Nov 5 20:16:54 2003] : (3) DM: He's still up
[Wed Nov 5 20:16:59 2003] : (3) DM: Berrawyn?
[Wed Nov 5 20:17:03 2003] : (2) Finduilas: Still?
[Wed Nov 5 20:17:04 2003] : (4) Berrawyn: on 4
[Wed Nov 5 20:17:07 2003] : (4) Berrawyn: Comp S'Bow M+2, PBS (base): [1d20+11] -> [1,11] = (12) ===> Damage: [1d6+2] -> [2,2] = (4)
[Wed Nov 5 20:17:10 2003] : (3) DM: ooc he had a CMW
[Wed Nov 5 20:17:25 2003] : (3) DM: miss
[Wed Nov 5 20:17:42 2003] : ** (3) forsaken to go **
[Wed Nov 5 20:17:48 2003] : (3) forsaken: No3 on Aspen
[Wed Nov 5 20:18:04 2003] : (3) forsaken: Forsaken guard Urgrosh dual - head: [1d20+5] -> [13,5] = (18) ===> [1d8+4] -> [7,4] = (11)
[Wed Nov 5 20:18:05 2003] : (3) forsaken: Forsaken guard Urgrosh dual - butt: [1d20+5] -> [7,5] = (12) ===> [1d6+4] -> [4,4] = (8)
[Wed Nov 5 20:18:32 2003] : (1) Aspen.: AC =16
[Wed Nov 5 20:18:32 2003] : (3) forsaken: hit?
[Wed Nov 5 20:18:37 2003] : (3) forsaken: one hit
[Wed Nov 5 20:18:46 2003] : (3) forsaken: no 4 attacks Findus
[Wed Nov 5 20:18:54 2003] : (3) forsaken: Forsaken guard Warhammer: [1d20+7] -> [5,7] = (12) ===> [1d8+4] -> [1,4] = (5)
[Wed Nov 5 20:18:57 2003] : (3) forsaken: miss
[Wed Nov 5 20:19:02 2003] : (3) forsaken: Aspen?
[Wed Nov 5 20:19:24 2003] : (1) Aspen.: Back off and cast Cure moderate wounds on myself.
[Wed Nov 5 20:19:49 2003] : (3) forsaken: out of my reach?
[Wed Nov 5 20:19:50 2003] : (1) Aspen.: [2d8+5] -> [4,4,5] = (13)
[Wed Nov 5 20:19:58 2003] : (1) Aspen.: If I can
[Wed Nov 5 20:20:02 2003] : (3) forsaken: sure
[Wed Nov 5 20:20:06 2003] : (3) forsaken: FIndus?
[Wed Nov 5 20:20:15 2003] : (2) Finduilas: Still on No 4
[Wed Nov 5 20:20:16 2003] : (2) Finduilas: Longsword MW + weapon focus (base): [1d20+8] -> [12,8] = (20) ===> Damage: [1d8+1] -> [4,1] = (5)
[Wed Nov 5 20:20:23 2003] : (3) forsaken: hit
[Wed Nov 5 20:20:30 2003] : (3) forsaken: He looks a mess again
[Wed Nov 5 20:20:34 2003] : (2) Finduilas: :)
[Wed Nov 5 20:20:39 2003] : (3) forsaken: About to keel over, but stubborn
[Wed Nov 5 20:20:45 2003] : (3) forsaken: Berrawyn?
[Wed Nov 5 20:20:48 2003] : (4) Berrawyn: 4
[Wed Nov 5 20:20:50 2003] : (4) Berrawyn: Comp S'Bow M+2, PBS (base): [1d20+11] -> [15,11] = (26) ===> Damage: [1d6+2] -> [2,2] = (4)
[Wed Nov 5 20:21:02 2003] : (3) forsaken: he collapses
[Wed Nov 5 20:21:06 2003] : (3) forsaken: Urrrgh
[Wed Nov 5 20:21:07 2003] : (4) Berrawyn: ooc yey
[Wed Nov 5 20:21:15 2003] : ** (3) forsaken runs to Aspen and attacks **
[Wed Nov 5 20:21:34 2003] : (3) forsaken: Forsaken guard Warhammer: [1d20+7] -> [3,7] = (10) ===> [1d8+4] -> [8,4] = (12)
[Wed Nov 5 20:21:39 2003] : (3) forsaken: umm
[Wed Nov 5 20:21:41 2003] : (3) forsaken: not that
[Wed Nov 5 20:21:42 2003] : (3) forsaken: Forsaken guard Urgrosh: [1d20+7] -> [6,7] = (13) ===> [1d8+4] -> [2,4] = (6)
[Wed Nov 5 20:21:52 2003] : (3) forsaken: same anyway
[Wed Nov 5 20:21:54 2003] : (3) forsaken: miss
[Wed Nov 5 20:21:57 2003] : (3) forsaken: Aspen?
[Wed Nov 5 20:22:13 2003] : (1) Aspen.: Quarterstaff, MW (base): [1d20+5] -> [16,5] = (21) ===> Damage: [1d6+1] -> [5,1] = (6)
[Wed Nov 5 20:22:22 2003] : (1) Aspen.: The one who charged me.
[Wed Nov 5 20:22:50 2003] : (3) forsaken: He looks a bit distressed
[Wed Nov 5 20:22:54 2003] : (3) forsaken: FIndus?
[Wed Nov 5 20:22:57 2003] : (2) Finduilas: ooc LOL
[Wed Nov 5 20:23:06 2003] : (3) forsaken: hit BTW
[Wed Nov 5 20:23:10 2003] : (2) Finduilas: Charging no 3
[Wed Nov 5 20:23:13 2003] : (2) Finduilas: Longsword MW + weapon focus (base): [1d20+8] -> [18,8] = (26) ===> Damage: [1d8+1] -> [1,1] = (2)
[Wed Nov 5 20:23:26 2003] : (3) forsaken: He's still up
[Wed Nov 5 20:23:36 2003] : (3) forsaken: Looking even more in trouble
[Wed Nov 5 20:23:40 2003] : (3) forsaken: Berrawyn?
[Wed Nov 5 20:23:50 2003] : (4) Berrawyn: no3
[Wed Nov 5 20:23:55 2003] : (4) Berrawyn: Comp S'Bow M+2, PBS (base): [1d20+11] -> [16,11] = (27) ===> Damage: [1d6+2] -> [2,2] = (4)
[Wed Nov 5 20:24:06 2003] : (3) forsaken: Ugh
[Wed Nov 5 20:24:26 2003] : ** (3) forsaken looks around **
[Wed Nov 5 20:24:33 2003] : ** (3) forsaken steps away from you all **
[Wed Nov 5 20:24:37 2003] : (3) forsaken: then runs
[Wed Nov 5 20:24:52 2003] : (3) forsaken: 60feet
[Wed Nov 5 20:25:01 2003] : (3) forsaken: Aspen
[Wed Nov 5 20:25:21 2003] : (3) forsaken: ?
[Wed Nov 5 20:25:25 2003] : (1) Aspen.: ooc cluck!
[Wed Nov 5 20:25:34 2003] : (5) Enilia: ooc lol
[Wed Nov 5 20:25:36 2003] : (3) forsaken: ooc huh?
[Wed Nov 5 20:25:42 2003] : (1) Aspen.: Confused. Who's where?
[Wed Nov 5 20:25:56 2003] : (3) forsaken: 3 is the only one left
[Wed Nov 5 20:26:18 2003] : (3) forsaken: He is 60 feet away now
[Wed Nov 5 20:26:37 2003] : (1) Aspen.: Charge and whack
[Wed Nov 5 20:26:41 2003] : (1) Aspen.: Quarterstaff, MW (base): [1d20+5] -> [11,5] = (16) ===> Damage: [1d6+1] -> [1,1] = (2)
[Wed Nov 5 20:26:46 2003] : (3) forsaken: miss
[Wed Nov 5 20:26:49 2003] : (1) Aspen.: ooc +2 for chargin
[Wed Nov 5 20:26:53 2003] : (3) forsaken: miss
[Wed Nov 5 20:27:00 2003] : (3) forsaken: FIndus?
[Wed Nov 5 20:27:53 2003] : (3) forsaken: Fi?ndus?
[Wed Nov 5 20:27:54 2003] : (2) Finduilas: Charging no 3
[Wed Nov 5 20:27:56 2003] : (2) Finduilas: Longsword MW + weapon focus (base): [1d20+8] -> [7,8] = (15) ===> Damage: [1d8+1] -> [1,1] = (2)
[Wed Nov 5 20:28:02 2003] : (3) forsaken: miss
[Wed Nov 5 20:28:06 2003] : (3) forsaken: Berrawyn?
[Wed Nov 5 20:28:08 2003] : (4) Berrawyn: ooc /me is thick! I've had one L1 spell for ages
[Wed Nov 5 20:28:14 2003] : (3) forsaken: LOL
[Wed Nov 5 20:28:25 2003] : (4) Berrawyn: pour a CLW down Enilia's gub
[Wed Nov 5 20:28:29 2003] : (3) forsaken: OK
[Wed Nov 5 20:28:34 2003] : (4) Berrawyn: [1d8+1] -> [7,1] = (8)
[Wed Nov 5 20:28:46 2003] : (5) Enilia: Thank you!
[Wed Nov 5 20:28:48 2003] : ** (4) Berrawyn tends to the wounded **
[Wed Nov 5 20:28:52 2003] : ** (3) forsaken attacks Aspen again **
[Wed Nov 5 20:28:58 2003] : (3) forsaken: Forsaken guard Urgrosh dual - head: [1d20+5] -> [13,5] = (18) ===> [1d8+4] -> [2,4] = (6)
[Wed Nov 5 20:28:59 2003] : (3) forsaken: Forsaken guard Urgrosh dual - butt: [1d20+5] -> [6,5] = (11) ===> [1d6+4] -> [3,4] = (7)
[Wed Nov 5 20:29:04 2003] : (1) Aspen.: ow
[Wed Nov 5 20:29:17 2003] : (3) forsaken: Aspen?
[Wed Nov 5 20:29:20 2003] : ** (5) Enilia gets on her feet **
[Wed Nov 5 20:30:00 2003] : (1) Aspen.: Quarterstaff, MW (base): [1d20+5] -> [13,5] = (18) ===> Damage: [1d6+1] -> [4,1] = (5)
[Wed Nov 5 20:30:04 2003] : (3) forsaken: miss
[Wed Nov 5 20:30:07 2003] : (3) forsaken: FIndus?
[Wed Nov 5 20:30:16 2003] : (3) forsaken: +2 for flank
[Wed Nov 5 20:30:18 2003] : (3) forsaken: He drops
[Wed Nov 5 20:30:38 2003] : (2) Finduilas: So all present are now dead?
[Wed Nov 5 20:30:39 2003] : (3) forsaken: Uuuurgh
[Wed Nov 5 20:30:42 2003] : (3) forsaken: yes
[Wed Nov 5 20:30:47 2003] : (3) forsaken: The bossman ran off
[Wed Nov 5 20:30:55 2003] : ** (4) Berrawyn checks on Grugnak **
[Wed Nov 5 20:31:00 2003] : (2) Finduilas: Let's get out of here now
[Wed Nov 5 20:31:03 2003] : ** (5) Enilia drinks a potion of CLW [1d8+1] -> [2,1] = (3) **
[Wed Nov 5 20:31:04 2003] : ** (3) Grugnak struggles **
[Wed Nov 5 20:31:16 2003] : ** (5) Enilia drinks a potion of CLW [1d8+1] -> [3,1] = (4) **
[Wed Nov 5 20:31:18 2003] : (4) Berrawyn: What do we do with this
[Wed Nov 5 20:31:18 2003] : (3) Grugnak: Escape Artist Skill Check: [1d20-7] -> [14,-7] = (7)
[Wed Nov 5 20:31:25 2003] : ** (4) Berrawyn indicates Grugnak **
[Wed Nov 5 20:31:41 2003] : (2) Finduilas: I guess you're right, he's too dangerous to live
[Wed Nov 5 20:31:50 2003] : ** (4) Berrawyn downs a CLW too **
[Wed Nov 5 20:31:52 2003] : (4) Berrawyn: [1d8+1] -> [6,1] = (7)
[Wed Nov 5 20:31:58 2003] : (5) Enilia: Take him to prison?
[Wed Nov 5 20:32:11 2003] : (5) Enilia: Maybe they can make him talk...
[Wed Nov 5 20:32:25 2003] : (4) Berrawyn: I dont think we could get him out of here
[Wed Nov 5 20:32:26 2003] : (2) Finduilas: We've more pressing matters at hand, the machine and his lackeys
[Wed Nov 5 20:32:53 2003] : ** (2) Finduilas goes over and puts her sword at Grugnak's throat **
[Wed Nov 5 20:32:56 2003] : (5) Enilia: True... But killing a tied up guy, even as mean as this one? I can't do it...
[Wed Nov 5 20:33:07 2003] : (2) Finduilas: Do we agree?
[Wed Nov 5 20:33:11 2003] : (4) Berrawyn: Do it
[Wed Nov 5 20:33:14 2003] : ** (3) Grugnak stares at FIndus daring her **
[Wed Nov 5 20:33:21 2003] : ** (5) Enilia turns her back to the scene **
[Wed Nov 5 20:33:21 2003] : ** (3) Grugnak looks baleful **
[Wed Nov 5 20:33:22 2003] : ** (2) Finduilas leans on her sword **
[Wed Nov 5 20:33:31 2003] : ** (3) Grugnak shudders **
[Wed Nov 5 20:33:46 2003] : ** (3) Grugnak bleeds from his neck but is still **
[Wed Nov 5 20:34:02 2003] : ** (2) Finduilas retrieves her rope and Grugnak's **
[Wed Nov 5 20:34:02 2003] : (4) Berrawyn: ooc still what? ;)
[Wed Nov 5 20:34:12 2003] : (3) Grugnak: :P
[Wed Nov 5 20:34:20 2003] : (2) Finduilas: Berrawyn, could you use his full plate?
[Wed Nov 5 20:34:34 2003] : (4) Berrawyn: Too bulky for me
[Wed Nov 5 20:34:38 2003] : (3) Grugnak: ooc he can be used to make hooch
[Wed Nov 5 20:34:44 2003] : (4) Berrawyn: ooc boom boom
[Wed Nov 5 20:34:53 2003] : (3) Grugnak: Plate is definitely orc shaped
[Wed Nov 5 20:35:00 2003] : (3) DM: Plate is definitely orc shaped
[Wed Nov 5 20:35:07 2003] : ** (5) Enilia shows the Quartestaff to Aspen... Something for you? **
[Wed Nov 5 20:35:15 2003] : (2) Finduilas: I wouldn't want it either, not when he's had it
[Wed Nov 5 20:35:19 2003] : (4) Berrawyn: Right, lets take what we can carry and get out of here
[Wed Nov 5 20:35:25 2003] : ** (2) Finduilas turns her back on the dead body **
[Wed Nov 5 20:35:28 2003] : (1) Aspen.: "I dunno. Mages staff... Ug."
[Wed Nov 5 20:35:33 2003] : (4) Berrawyn: We can figure out what it is later
[Wed Nov 5 20:35:47 2003] : (5) Enilia: Oh... Okay...
[Wed Nov 5 20:35:48 2003] : (4) Berrawyn: although... I wonder whats in those chests
[Wed Nov 5 20:35:58 2003] : (3) DM: ooc where the bloody hell id Delphine/Farky
[Wed Nov 5 20:36:12 2003] : (2) Finduilas: ooc I was wondering about her myself
[Wed Nov 5 20:36:16 2003] : (4) Berrawyn: ooc We could do with a rogue for chest opening
[Wed Nov 5 20:36:18 2003] : (5) Enilia: We're leaving the mashine unharmed? Unguarded?
[Wed Nov 5 20:36:32 2003] : ** (3) DM can't run the game right when I'm relying on her skills **
[Wed Nov 5 20:36:46 2003] : (4) Berrawyn: I dont think theres much else we can do
[Wed Nov 5 20:36:50 2003] : (4) Berrawyn: at the minute
[Wed Nov 5 20:36:51 2003] : (3) DM: ooc comprehend languages anyone?
[Wed Nov 5 20:37:03 2003] : (3) DM: ooc bash
[Wed Nov 5 20:37:18 2003] : (2) Finduilas: ooc Nope
[Wed Nov 5 20:37:34 2003] : (4) Berrawyn: ooc nope
[Wed Nov 5 20:37:35 2003] : (1) Aspen.: ooc she'll be here in a few seconds.
[Wed Nov 5 20:37:40 2003] : (2) Finduilas: :)
[Wed Nov 5 20:37:43 2003] : (3) DM: GAME PAUSE
[Wed Nov 5 20:37:46 2003] : ** (5) Enilia goes to peer inside the hut **
[Wed Nov 5 20:37:48 2003] : (3) DM: need the loo anyway
[Wed Nov 5 20:37:52 2003] : (5) Enilia: lol
[Wed Nov 5 20:37:55 2003] : (2) Finduilas: LOL
[Wed Nov 5 20:38:10 2003] : (4) Berrawyn: Look, with Grugnak.... out of the way, it will give us time to think of what to do with this thing
[Wed Nov 5 20:38:20 2003] : (4) Berrawyn: ooc I'd nearly finished typing that
[Wed Nov 5 20:38:20 2003] : (6) Farkenella Neeleman (enter): 20:38
[Wed Nov 5 20:38:23 2003] : (4) Berrawyn: ooc brb
[Wed Nov 5 20:38:32 2003] : (2) Finduilas: Hi, Delphine :)
[Wed Nov 5 20:38:37 2003] : (5) Enilia: ooc Hi Del, a'bout timw :P
[Wed Nov 5 20:38:37 2003] : (6) Farkenella Neeleman: ooc hi people
[Wed Nov 5 20:39:01 2003] : (6) Farkenella: ooc yep, work....
[Wed Nov 5 20:39:16 2003] : (6) Farkenella: ooc ouh, nice chests ;-)
[Wed Nov 5 20:39:21 2003] : (3) DM: ooc Hi dDel
[Wed Nov 5 20:39:40 2003] : ** (3) DM was cursing the missing reader of orcish and resident thief **
[Wed Nov 5 20:39:49 2003] : (3) DM: GAME RESUME
[Wed Nov 5 20:39:53 2003] : (6) Farkenella: ooc /me misread contraption for a second here
[Wed Nov 5 20:39:54 2003] : ** (5) Enilia goes to peer inside the hut **
[Wed Nov 5 20:40:09 2003] : (3) DM: ooc Enilia care to make some Know Arcana rolls on the items
[Wed Nov 5 20:40:19 2003] : (6) Farkenella: ooc can I come bluntly in out of breath ?
[Wed Nov 5 20:40:30 2003] : (3) DM: The hut has an assortment of boxes, two small beds
[Wed Nov 5 20:40:30 2003] : (2) Finduilas: Enilia: show Farkenella that notebook
[Wed Nov 5 20:40:41 2003] : (6) Farkenella: ooc I guess so...lol
[Wed Nov 5 20:40:42 2003] : (3) DM: Search?
[Wed Nov 5 20:40:46 2003] : (5) Enilia: ooc lol sorry, just woke up from unconciousness, must still be a bit confused :P
[Wed Nov 5 20:40:53 2003] : (2) Finduilas: ooc LOL
[Wed Nov 5 20:40:58 2003] : ** (6) Farkenella looks around **
[Wed Nov 5 20:41:04 2003] : ** (5) Enilia hands Farky the notebook... Can you read this? **
[Wed Nov 5 20:41:06 2003] : (6) Farkenella: hmmm, this feels funny
[Wed Nov 5 20:41:15 2003] : (2) Finduilas: Farkenella, where have you been? We were worried about you
[Wed Nov 5 20:41:19 2003] : ** (6) Farkenella takes a look at the notebook **
[Wed Nov 5 20:41:33 2003] : (3) DM: THe gist of the notes is that they have not managed to get the machine to work
[Wed Nov 5 20:41:34 2003] : (6) Farkenella: Well Finduilas...let's say I have been...detained
[Wed Nov 5 20:41:53 2003] : (3) DM: Grugnak wants to wait to see what you bring
[Wed Nov 5 20:41:54 2003] : (6) Farkenella: ooc the machine is the nice looking blue thing there ?
[Wed Nov 5 20:42:02 2003] : (2) Finduilas: I'm glad to see you're still in one piece :)
[Wed Nov 5 20:42:10 2003] : (2) Finduilas: ooc Yes
[Wed Nov 5 20:42:11 2003] : (6) Farkenella: so am I
[Wed Nov 5 20:42:15 2003] : (3) DM: He is desperate to demonstrate to the leader of the forsaken to forge an alliance
[Wed Nov 5 20:42:37 2003] : (3) DM: And of course he wants to give power to Gruumsh, but most importantly himself
[Wed Nov 5 20:42:55 2003] : (2) Finduilas: That takes some of the pressure off, them not knowing how to work it yet
[Wed Nov 5 20:43:20 2003] : (3) DM: It seems it only works with very powerful objects of religious significance
[Wed Nov 5 20:43:33 2003] : (3) DM: And they haven't found any powerful enough
[Wed Nov 5 20:43:44 2003] : (5) Enilia: That's a relief!
[Wed Nov 5 20:43:58 2003] : (2) Finduilas: So that's why they needed us
[Wed Nov 5 20:44:13 2003] : (6) Farkenella: I see
[Wed Nov 5 20:44:20 2003] : (1) Aspen.: "Anything on how to destroy it?"
[Wed Nov 5 20:44:29 2003] : (6) Farkenella: ah
[Wed Nov 5 20:44:29 2003] : (6) Farkenella: destroy ?
[Wed Nov 5 20:44:32 2003] : ** (5) Enilia takes a look at all items found **
[Wed Nov 5 20:44:33 2003] : (5) Enilia: Knowledge: Arcana Skill Check: [1d20+2] -> [16,2] = (18)
[Wed Nov 5 20:44:33 2003] : (3) DM: THe notes go on to detail that the power is given to the deity of whoever operates the device
[Wed Nov 5 20:44:35 2003] : (6) Farkenella: I'll trust you on that one
[Wed Nov 5 20:44:37 2003] : (2) Finduilas: Or to render is useless
[Wed Nov 5 20:45:08 2003] : (6) Farkenella: Hey finduilas
[Wed Nov 5 20:45:09 2003] : (3) DM: It seems that the seats confer power to those sat in them according to characteristice
[Wed Nov 5 20:45:13 2003] : (6) Farkenella: seems like it's a job for you
[Wed Nov 5 20:45:15 2003] : (2) Finduilas: Yes, Farkenella
[Wed Nov 5 20:45:20 2003] : ** (5) Enilia smiles big **
[Wed Nov 5 20:45:21 2003] : (3) DM: The first for STR
[Wed Nov 5 20:45:29 2003] : (3) DM: Last for Cha
[Wed Nov 5 20:45:36 2003] : (2) Finduilas: A job for me? What do you mean?
[Wed Nov 5 20:45:40 2003] : (3) DM: There is room for 2 on each seat
[Wed Nov 5 20:45:47 2003] : (6) Farkenella: Well...
[Wed Nov 5 20:45:51 2003] : ** (6) Farkenella takes a look at notes **
[Wed Nov 5 20:45:53 2003] : (6) Farkenella: it says here
[Wed Nov 5 20:45:57 2003] : ** (6) Farkenella points **
[Wed Nov 5 20:46:20 2003] : (1) Aspen.: ooc keep out of reach of small children. Contains small parts.
[Wed Nov 5 20:46:22 2003] : (6) Farkenella: the power is given to to the deity of whoever operates the device
[Wed Nov 5 20:46:30 2003] : (6) Farkenella: my thought would be that...
[Wed Nov 5 20:46:38 2003] : (6) Farkenella: hmmmm... /me deciphers further
[Wed Nov 5 20:46:51 2003] : (2) Finduilas: It could be used for good as well as for evil?
[Wed Nov 5 20:46:59 2003] : (5) Enilia: Sounds like it...
[Wed Nov 5 20:47:13 2003] : (6) Farkenella: that being the one with strongest links to your deity, you'd power that machine alright
[Wed Nov 5 20:47:16 2003] : (4) Berrawyn: ooc back
[Wed Nov 5 20:47:21 2003] : (6) Farkenella: I would think so yes
[Wed Nov 5 20:47:26 2003] : (2) Finduilas: ooc wb
[Wed Nov 5 20:47:36 2003] : (4) Berrawyn: ooc /me is reading back
[Wed Nov 5 20:47:44 2003] : (5) Enilia: ooc wb
[Wed Nov 5 20:48:10 2003] : (5) Enilia: But feeding it an evil item?
[Wed Nov 5 20:48:17 2003] : (6) Farkenella: power...characteristics
[Wed Nov 5 20:48:34 2003] : ** (6) Farkenella takes a look round her companions **
[Wed Nov 5 20:48:35 2003] : (2) Finduilas: I'm not sure I want to try it
[Wed Nov 5 20:49:05 2003] : (1) Aspen.: "Why not?"
[Wed Nov 5 20:49:19 2003] : (6) Farkenella: Well, fil me in quickly
[Wed Nov 5 20:49:22 2003] : (6) Farkenella: what does the machine do ?
[Wed Nov 5 20:49:31 2003] : (6) Farkenella: or what do you think they think it does ?
[Wed Nov 5 20:49:54 2003] : (7) Berrawyn (enter): 20:49
[Wed Nov 5 20:50:03 2003] : (7) Berrawyn: ooc sorry. I hate dial up!!
[Wed Nov 5 20:50:07 2003] : ** (3) DM listens to Magic carpet ride... a ring ting ting ting **
[Wed Nov 5 20:50:09 2003] : (5) Enilia: ooc wb
[Wed Nov 5 20:50:14 2003] : (2) Finduilas: It's the machine we've been looking for, that's all I know
[Wed Nov 5 20:50:17 2003] : (2) Finduilas: ooc wb :)
[Wed Nov 5 20:50:21 2003] : (3) DM: wb
[Wed Nov 5 20:50:25 2003] : (6) Farkenella: So...let's say this
[Wed Nov 5 20:50:31 2003] : (6) Farkenella: why would the machine be "evil" ?
[Wed Nov 5 20:50:37 2003] : (6) Farkenella: It might just confer some kind of power
[Wed Nov 5 20:50:39 2003] : (3) DM: ooc not long now twinnie
[Wed Nov 5 20:50:53 2003] : (7) Berrawyn: ooc /me drools in anticipation
[Wed Nov 5 20:50:54 2003] : (6) Farkenella: and depending on who operates it, then...well, it gives the good, or the evil power
[Wed Nov 5 20:50:57 2003] : (2) Finduilas: Good question, Farkenella, machines usually are good nor evil
[Wed Nov 5 20:51:31 2003] : (7) Berrawyn: But why did Grugnak want an Evil artifact
[Wed Nov 5 20:51:33 2003] : (6) Farkenella: ooc where/how was the notebook found ?
[Wed Nov 5 20:51:35 2003] : (3) DM: wis checks
[Wed Nov 5 20:51:37 2003] : (2) Finduilas: Ethics depend on people and gods, not on machines
[Wed Nov 5 20:51:41 2003] : (6) Farkenella: Wis check: [1d20+0] -> [15,0] = (15)
[Wed Nov 5 20:51:42 2003] : (7) Berrawyn: Wis check: [1d20+2] -> [12,2] = (14)
[Wed Nov 5 20:51:47 2003] : (5) Enilia: Wis check: [1d20+0] -> [9,0] = (9)
[Wed Nov 5 20:51:47 2003] : (2) Finduilas: ooc On the body of a mage
[Wed Nov 5 20:51:52 2003] : (2) Finduilas: Wis check: [1d20+2] -> [4,2] = (6)
[Wed Nov 5 20:51:54 2003] : (1) Aspen.: Wis check: [1d20+3] -> [17,3] = (20)
[Wed Nov 5 20:52:32 2003] : (6) Farkenella: oodc written in orc, or did I miss that bit ?
[Wed Nov 5 20:52:50 2003] : (2) Finduilas: ooc That's right
[Wed Nov 5 20:53:18 2003] : (6) Farkenella: ooc so Grugnak could read it
[Wed Nov 5 20:53:34 2003] : (2) Finduilas: ooc Yep
[Wed Nov 5 20:53:36 2003] : (3) DM: ooc it was written by his orc mage assistant
[Wed Nov 5 20:53:58 2003] : (1) Aspen.: "The machine is like a channel for power from the operators god. "
[Wed Nov 5 20:54:09 2003] : (6) Farkenella: yep
[Wed Nov 5 20:54:18 2003] : (6) Farkenella: I don't think any artifact does anything to it
[Wed Nov 5 20:54:24 2003] : (2) Finduilas: We've still got to find that artefact of the temple of Waukeen
[Wed Nov 5 20:54:26 2003] : (6) Farkenella: what all matters is what the operator believes
[Wed Nov 5 20:54:27 2003] : (5) Enilia: Maybe you could ask your god to destroy it...
[Wed Nov 5 20:54:37 2003] : (3) DM: ooc LOL
[Wed Nov 5 20:54:43 2003] : ** (6) Farkenella flips again through the book **
[Wed Nov 5 20:55:02 2003] : (2) Finduilas: Artefacts aren't important? Are you sure?
[Wed Nov 5 20:55:04 2003] : (3) DM: Booting '(4) Berrawyn'...
[Wed Nov 5 20:55:05 2003] : (4) Berrawyn (exit): 20:55
[Wed Nov 5 20:55:27 2003] : (1) Aspen.: "That a good idea Enilia."
[Wed Nov 5 20:55:39 2003] : ** (5) Enilia smiles **
[Wed Nov 5 20:55:42 2003] : (3) DM: The notes imply that an artifact of strong power is needed to power it
[Wed Nov 5 20:55:47 2003] : (5) Enilia: Would be better if it worked too
[Wed Nov 5 20:56:01 2003] : (3) DM: lesser items don't work
[Wed Nov 5 20:56:16 2003] : (6) Farkenella: nope, I was wrong
[Wed Nov 5 20:56:21 2003] : (6) Farkenella: we do need the item
[Wed Nov 5 20:56:30 2003] : (2) Finduilas: Yes. Enilia ,if these notes are right this machine is too dangerous to exist
[Wed Nov 5 20:57:06 2003] : (2) Finduilas: Any reference on who build this machine in the first place?
[Wed Nov 5 20:57:18 2003] : (5) Enilia: So if we power it, you could maybe ask your god to destroy both it and the evil artifact.... Or we release armageddon by trying... *sigh*
[Wed Nov 5 20:57:20 2003] : (3) DM: *made in singapore*
[Wed Nov 5 20:57:26 2003] : (5) Enilia: ooc LOL'
[Wed Nov 5 20:57:27 2003] : (7) Berrawyn: ooc lol
[Wed Nov 5 20:57:53 2003] : (2) Finduilas: ooc LOL
[Wed Nov 5 20:57:57 2003] : (6) Farkenella: ooc lol
[Wed Nov 5 20:58:16 2003] : (2) Finduilas: Pelor would never release armageddon
[Wed Nov 5 20:58:36 2003] : (1) Aspen.: "I should hope not!"
[Wed Nov 5 20:59:05 2003] : (5) Enilia: I think we ought to try... We can't leave it unguarded and we can't stay guarding it forever... And who knows when more dwarwes might show up?!
[Wed Nov 5 20:59:15 2003] : (2) Finduilas: None of the gods would, it would destroy all their followers
[Wed Nov 5 20:59:38 2003] : ** (2) Finduilas prays to Pelor for inspiration **
[Wed Nov 5 20:59:38 2003] : ** (6) Farkenella shivers at the thought **
[Wed Nov 5 20:59:40 2003] : (2) Finduilas: Cha check: [1d20+2] -> [7,2] = (9)
[Wed Nov 5 20:59:48 2003] : (6) Farkenella: those are not even dwarves... the forsaken...
[Wed Nov 5 20:59:52 2003] : (7) Berrawyn: If we bring this notebook to the Druids, maybe they will be able to think of something
[Wed Nov 5 20:59:55 2003] : ** (6) Farkenella looks around the room **
[Wed Nov 5 21:00:01 2003] : (1) Aspen.: "What are they, Farky?"
[Wed Nov 5 21:00:01 2003] : (6) Farkenella: what's in those chests ?
[Wed Nov 5 21:00:04 2003] : (5) Enilia: Farky, could you check the chests please? Maybe there's more information to be found in there...
[Wed Nov 5 21:00:17 2003] : (5) Enilia: ooc Stop reading my mind!
[Wed Nov 5 21:00:23 2003] : (2) Finduilas: ooc LOL
[Wed Nov 5 21:00:26 2003] : (6) Farkenella: ooc lol
[Wed Nov 5 21:00:26 2003] : (7) Berrawyn: Has anyone looked in that hut yet?
[Wed Nov 5 21:00:38 2003] : (6) Farkenella: The forsaken...well, I am not exactly sure
[Wed Nov 5 21:00:40 2003] : (2) Finduilas: Enilia has
[Wed Nov 5 21:00:45 2003] : (5) Enilia: ooc tried to but were callen back :P
[Wed Nov 5 21:00:46 2003] : (6) Farkenella: but Elder Hawthorne did talk about them
[Wed Nov 5 21:00:53 2003] : (3) DM: ooc thay are dwarves
[Wed Nov 5 21:00:55 2003] : (6) Farkenella: and where they are...;Fenialis might be
[Wed Nov 5 21:01:00 2003] : (3) DM: ooc but not good ones
[Wed Nov 5 21:01:03 2003] : (6) Farkenella: Dwarves of some kind
[Wed Nov 5 21:01:04 2003] : (2) Finduilas: I think they might be dark dwarves
[Wed Nov 5 21:01:06 2003] : (6) Farkenella: Duergars more like
[Wed Nov 5 21:01:11 2003] : (6) Farkenella: devoted to that god of theirs
[Wed Nov 5 21:01:16 2003] : (3) DM: ooc not Duergar either
[Wed Nov 5 21:01:25 2003] : (3) DM: :P
[Wed Nov 5 21:01:27 2003] : (6) Farkenella: the Chardun
[Wed Nov 5 21:01:35 2003] : (5) Enilia: Farky, the chests? Please?
[Wed Nov 5 21:01:37 2003] : (3) DM: ooc good memory
[Wed Nov 5 21:01:47 2003] : (6) Farkenella: ooc good notes lol
[Wed Nov 5 21:02:01 2003] : (6) Farkenella: anyway, nothing/nobody I would like
[Wed Nov 5 21:02:08 2003] : ** (6) Farkenella gets closer to the chests **
[Wed Nov 5 21:02:11 2003] : ** (6) Farkenella searches around the chests **
[Wed Nov 5 21:02:12 2003] : (1) Aspen.: "Not heard of Chardun before..."
[Wed Nov 5 21:02:20 2003] : (6) Farkenella: Search Skill Check: [1d20+9] -> [12,9] = (21)
[Wed Nov 5 21:02:35 2003] : (6) Farkenella: and on the chests as well, looking for traps
[Wed Nov 5 21:02:38 2003] : (3) DM: Nothing you can find, but it's locked
[Wed Nov 5 21:02:42 2003] : (2) Finduilas: Whatever that machine is, I'm not using it to ask Pelor to help me if I've got to use that dagger to do it, I don't believe Pelor would approve of that
[Wed Nov 5 21:02:58 2003] : (3) DM: both are locked
[Wed Nov 5 21:03:01 2003] : ** (6) Farkenella examines the locks **
[Wed Nov 5 21:03:06 2003] : (1) Aspen.: "Watch out for traps."
[Wed Nov 5 21:03:07 2003] : (6) Farkenella: Search Skill Check: [1d20+9] -> [1,9] = (10)
[Wed Nov 5 21:03:09 2003] : ** (7) Berrawyn heads over to the Hut and looks about **
[Wed Nov 5 21:03:16 2003] : (3) DM: nothing
[Wed Nov 5 21:03:26 2003] : (3) DM: search Berrawyn
[Wed Nov 5 21:03:29 2003] : (5) Enilia: Not even if you explained to him it was for him to destroy it Findus?
[Wed Nov 5 21:03:33 2003] : (7) Berrawyn: Search Skill Check: [1d20+2] -> [9,2] = (11)
[Wed Nov 5 21:03:34 2003] : ** (6) Farkenella tries to unlock chest number one (the one above **
[Wed Nov 5 21:03:36 2003] : (3) DM: ooc I said that to Enilia earlier
[Wed Nov 5 21:03:42 2003] : (6) Farkenella: Open Lock Skill Check: [1d20+11] -> [3,11] = (14)
[Wed Nov 5 21:03:50 2003] : (3) DM: fail Farky
[Wed Nov 5 21:03:56 2003] : (6) Farkenella: ooc supposing I take time and stuff
[Wed Nov 5 21:03:57 2003] : (5) Enilia: ooc I was called to tend to other matters DM :P
[Wed Nov 5 21:04:06 2003] : (3) DM: 'k take 20
[Wed Nov 5 21:04:09 2003] : (7) Berrawyn: ooc any windows in the hut?
[Wed Nov 5 21:04:12 2003] : (3) DM: it opens
[Wed Nov 5 21:04:18 2003] : ** (6) Farkenella re-examines the mechanism **
[Wed Nov 5 21:04:22 2003] : (3) DM: nope berrawyn
[Wed Nov 5 21:04:22 2003] : (6) Farkenella: and finally opens the thing
[Wed Nov 5 21:04:37 2003] : ** (7) Berrawyn shrugs and goes over to the chests **
[Wed Nov 5 21:04:54 2003] : (3) DM: In chest 1
[Wed Nov 5 21:05:11 2003] : (3) DM: A potion of CMW
[Wed Nov 5 21:05:19 2003] : (3) DM: the plate of Waukeen
[Wed Nov 5 21:05:19 2003] : ** (6) Farkenella draws out a potion **
[Wed Nov 5 21:05:25 2003] : (6) Farkenella: haha
[Wed Nov 5 21:05:27 2003] : (6) Farkenella: now..
[Wed Nov 5 21:05:29 2003] : (3) DM: A silver anvil
[Wed Nov 5 21:05:31 2003] : ** (6) Farkenella heaves the plate out **
[Wed Nov 5 21:05:33 2003] : ** (5) Enilia smiles big **
[Wed Nov 5 21:05:41 2003] : (3) DM: and a golden spear
[Wed Nov 5 21:05:41 2003] : (6) Farkenella: that looks more like something we're looking for
[Wed Nov 5 21:05:46 2003] : (1) Aspen.: "How come they haven't been used? Not powerful enough?"
[Wed Nov 5 21:05:50 2003] : (6) Farkenella: An anvil ?
[Wed Nov 5 21:05:52 2003] : (2) Finduilas: That spear?
[Wed Nov 5 21:05:54 2003] : (6) Farkenella: now..
[Wed Nov 5 21:06:07 2003] : (5) Enilia: Or maybe they thought it better to use something evil, Aspen
[Wed Nov 5 21:06:09 2003] : (3) DM: ooc knowlege religion
[Wed Nov 5 21:06:20 2003] : (2) Finduilas: Knowledge: Religion Skill Check: [1d20+4] -> [12,4] = (16)
[Wed Nov 5 21:07:36 2003] : (5) Enilia: ooc brb
[Wed Nov 5 21:07:42 2003] : (1) Aspen.: "Finduilas, can I ask a question?"
[Wed Nov 5 21:07:53 2003] : (2) Finduilas: I don't think any of these are powerful enough
[Wed Nov 5 21:07:53 2003] : ** (6) Farkenella examines the anvil **
[Wed Nov 5 21:08:00 2003] : (2) Finduilas: Sure, Aspen
[Wed Nov 5 21:08:25 2003] : (2) Finduilas: That anvil is dwarven, to Moraddin, the spear is goblin
[Wed Nov 5 21:08:53 2003] : (1) Aspen.: "Why surround yourself in all these artifacts? What do they mean? What are they for? Aren't your gods there anyway?"
[Wed Nov 5 21:09:10 2003] : (7) Berrawyn: Farky, anything in the other chest?
[Wed Nov 5 21:09:31 2003] : (5) Enilia: ooc back
[Wed Nov 5 21:09:37 2003] : (2) Finduilas: I really couldn't tell you, it was just recently my god found me, artefacts don't mean anything to me
[Wed Nov 5 21:09:41 2003] : ** (6) Farkenella goes to the other chest **
[Wed Nov 5 21:09:46 2003] : (2) Finduilas: ooc wb
[Wed Nov 5 21:09:53 2003] : (3) DM: taking 20?
[Wed Nov 5 21:10:01 2003] : (1) Aspen.: "Oh."
[Wed Nov 5 21:10:02 2003] : (6) Farkenella: yep
[Wed Nov 5 21:10:05 2003] : (3) DM: it opens
[Wed Nov 5 21:10:17 2003] : (3) DM: in chest 2
[Wed Nov 5 21:10:17 2003] : (6) Farkenella: ooc something happen to the map, or is it just me ?
[Wed Nov 5 21:10:18 2003] : (1) Aspen.: ooc bah. How can I have a debate without a cleric being here. *mutter*
[Wed Nov 5 21:10:29 2003] : (7) Berrawyn: ooc just you
[Wed Nov 5 21:10:30 2003] : (3) DM: A large steel shield with a glitter to it
[Wed Nov 5 21:10:38 2003] : (2) Finduilas: But I believe artefacts are for people more than for gods, to feel a connection with their gods
[Wed Nov 5 21:10:44 2003] : (3) DM: a very sharp looking rapier
[Wed Nov 5 21:10:53 2003] : (6) Farkenella: ooc WOHOOOOO
[Wed Nov 5 21:10:56 2003] : (6) Farkenella: ooc lol
[Wed Nov 5 21:10:59 2003] : (5) Enilia: ooc lol
[Wed Nov 5 21:11:01 2003] : (3) DM: An intricately designed shortsword
[Wed Nov 5 21:11:16 2003] : (3) DM: and a bag of gold
[Wed Nov 5 21:11:18 2003] : ** (6) Farkenella examines all tof the objects **
[Wed Nov 5 21:11:20 2003] : ** (7) Berrawyn picks up the sword **
[Wed Nov 5 21:11:43 2003] : (3) DM: the rapier is emitting greenish light
[Wed Nov 5 21:11:54 2003] : ** (6) Farkenella looks closer at the rapier, not touching it... **
[Wed Nov 5 21:11:54 2003] : (1) Aspen.: ooc radioactive!
[Wed Nov 5 21:11:57 2003] : (3) DM: The shortsword has some writing on it
[Wed Nov 5 21:12:00 2003] : (5) Enilia: ooc LOL
[Wed Nov 5 21:12:00 2003] : (6) Farkenella: a bit defiantly
[Wed Nov 5 21:12:09 2003] : ** (7) Berrawyn reads the sword **
[Wed Nov 5 21:12:10 2003] : (3) DM: Shortsword: upon examination, engraved in fine elven lettering down the blade is this script:
[Wed Nov 5 21:12:13 2003] : (6) Farkenella: ooc seriously, where did the map go ?
[Wed Nov 5 21:12:23 2003] : (3) DM: "Alone I may fight in the wilds but hark. Alone I was not created.
[Wed Nov 5 21:12:23 2003] : (6) Farkenella: ooc never mind me
[Wed Nov 5 21:12:24 2003] : (5) Enilia: ooc map's fine here
[Wed Nov 5 21:12:24 2003] : (2) Finduilas: ooc I still see it
[Wed Nov 5 21:12:32 2003] : (3) DM: My brother beside me we've power to fight dark, together our destinies fated"
[Wed Nov 5 21:12:48 2003] : (2) Finduilas: One of a pair?
[Wed Nov 5 21:12:52 2003] : (6) Farkenella: ooc it's back
[Wed Nov 5 21:12:57 2003] : (1) Aspen.: "Sounds like it."
[Wed Nov 5 21:12:57 2003] : (7) Berrawyn: Could be
[Wed Nov 5 21:13:03 2003] : (6) Farkenella: interesting
[Wed Nov 5 21:13:12 2003] : ** (6) Farkenella weighs the bag of cgold **
[Wed Nov 5 21:13:23 2003] : ** (7) Berrawyn swings the sword **
[Wed Nov 5 21:13:27 2003] : (7) Berrawyn: Nicely balanced
[Wed Nov 5 21:13:30 2003] : (3) DM: ooc is it back?
[Wed Nov 5 21:13:41 2003] : (3) DM: 760gp
[Wed Nov 5 21:13:46 2003] : ** (6) Farkenella turns to Enilia, do you think you could do a reading on this rapier ? **
[Wed Nov 5 21:13:51 2003] : (6) Farkenella: ooc yep, it's back
[Wed Nov 5 21:13:53 2003] : (7) Berrawyn: Oh I almost forgot!
[Wed Nov 5 21:14:02 2003] : (7) Berrawyn: I found this in that hut
[Wed Nov 5 21:14:10 2003] : ** (7) Berrawyn drops a bag on the ground **
[Wed Nov 5 21:14:24 2003] : (5) Enilia: ooc A reading? Didn't you just read it?
[Wed Nov 5 21:14:29 2003] : ** (7) Berrawyn drops a second bag too **
[Wed Nov 5 21:14:33 2003] : (6) Farkenella: A magic reading
[Wed Nov 5 21:14:38 2003] : (3) DM: Enilia, dump everything you've found and detect magic
[Wed Nov 5 21:14:42 2003] : (6) Farkenella: this green glow is a bit....
[Wed Nov 5 21:14:45 2003] : (7) Berrawyn: ooc the writing was on my sword
[Wed Nov 5 21:15:01 2003] : (6) Farkenella: scary
[Wed Nov 5 21:15:07 2003] : ** (5) Enilia dumps a pile of stuff and casts detect magic **
[Wed Nov 5 21:15:12 2003] : (7) Berrawyn: Looks like Grugnak was gathering a lot of money up
[Wed Nov 5 21:15:24 2003] : (3) DM: shield glows
[Wed Nov 5 21:15:29 2003] : (3) DM: rapier glows more
[Wed Nov 5 21:15:37 2003] : (3) DM: shortsword glows
[Wed Nov 5 21:15:44 2003] : (3) DM: rod fglows
[Wed Nov 5 21:15:49 2003] : (6) Farkenella: ooc I like *more*
[Wed Nov 5 21:15:51 2003] : (3) DM: staff glows
[Wed Nov 5 21:15:52 2003] : ** (7) Berrawyn is a bit startled at the glowing sword in his hand **
[Wed Nov 5 21:15:58 2003] : (3) DM: cloak glows
[Wed Nov 5 21:16:07 2003] : (3) DM: ring glows
[Wed Nov 5 21:16:27 2003] : (7) Berrawyn: ooc shoulda told us what didn't glow!
[Wed Nov 5 21:16:28 2003] : (6) Farkenella: wow, that's quite a few things glowing
[Wed Nov 5 21:16:37 2003] : (2) Finduilas: ooc LOL
[Wed Nov 5 21:16:42 2003] : (3) DM: :P
[Wed Nov 5 21:16:48 2003] : (3) DM: potions all glow too
[Wed Nov 5 21:16:53 2003] : (3) DM: and the scroll
[Wed Nov 5 21:16:58 2003] : (7) Berrawyn: ooc lol
[Wed Nov 5 21:17:02 2003] : (5) Enilia: I'm sorry, that's all I can do today. Need to rest before fit to identify anything at all :(
[Wed Nov 5 21:17:04 2003] : (3) DM: scrolls
[Wed Nov 5 21:17:07 2003] : (6) Farkenella: ooc lol
[Wed Nov 5 21:17:08 2003] : (3) DM: 2 of them
[Wed Nov 5 21:17:29 2003] : (6) Farkenella: can't identify huh ?
[Wed Nov 5 21:17:39 2003] : (5) Enilia: ooc They are in the small scrollbook or what?
[Wed Nov 5 21:17:42 2003] : (3) DM: Know arcana checks
[Wed Nov 5 21:17:49 2003] : (6) Farkenella: Ok, let us turn back to this machine then
[Wed Nov 5 21:17:49 2003] : (7) Berrawyn: Knowledge: Arcana Skill Check: Untrained
[Wed Nov 5 21:17:49 2003] : (2) Finduilas: Knowledge: Arcana Skill Check: Untrained
[Wed Nov 5 21:17:54 2003] : (5) Enilia: Knowledge: Arcana Skill Check: [1d20+2] -> [14,2] = (16)
[Wed Nov 5 21:17:56 2003] : (6) Farkenella: Knowledge: Arcana Skill Check: Untrained
[Wed Nov 5 21:18:02 2003] : ** (7) Berrawyn points out the 2 bags of money he found **
[Wed Nov 5 21:18:10 2003] : (3) DM: OK...
[Wed Nov 5 21:18:29 2003] : (3) DM: Scrolls need decipher script roll (apparently)
[Wed Nov 5 21:18:38 2003] : (5) Enilia: Decipher Script Skill Check: Untrained
[Wed Nov 5 21:18:43 2003] : (5) Enilia: :(
[Wed Nov 5 21:18:51 2003] : (6) Farkenella: Decipher Script Skill Check: [1d20+5] -> [17,5] = (22)
[Wed Nov 5 21:18:53 2003] : (7) Berrawyn: Decipher Script Skill Check: Untrained
[Wed Nov 5 21:18:58 2003] : (2) Finduilas: Decipher Script Skill Check: Untrained
[Wed Nov 5 21:19:20 2003] : (7) Berrawyn: ooc /me is wondering if he should just keep all the money for himself
[Wed Nov 5 21:19:30 2003] : (7) Berrawyn: ooc since no-one is interested
[Wed Nov 5 21:19:31 2003] : (1) Aspen.: ooc greedy
[Wed Nov 5 21:19:34 2003] : (6) Farkenella: hey, nice
[Wed Nov 5 21:19:36 2003] : (5) Enilia: ooc lol
[Wed Nov 5 21:19:39 2003] : (6) Farkenella: who can cast those ?
[Wed Nov 5 21:19:46 2003] : (5) Enilia: What are they?
[Wed Nov 5 21:19:52 2003] : (6) Farkenella: web..confusion..and that must be fireball, twice
[Wed Nov 5 21:20:11 2003] : (6) Farkenella: on this one
[Wed Nov 5 21:20:13 2003] : (6) Farkenella: and that is...
[Wed Nov 5 21:20:13 2003] : (5) Enilia: Ooooo, fireball........ (drool)
[Wed Nov 5 21:20:14 2003] : (1) Aspen.: "Those aren't druidic spells."
[Wed Nov 5 21:20:18 2003] : ** (6) Farkenella strains her eyes **
[Wed Nov 5 21:20:24 2003] : ** (1) Aspen. looks askance at ENilia. **
[Wed Nov 5 21:20:35 2003] : (6) Farkenella: I think it's an inflict moinor wounds
[Wed Nov 5 21:20:43 2003] : ** (5) Enilia clears her throat, blushing a bit **
[Wed Nov 5 21:20:49 2003] : (3) DM: ooc fire, fire! fire!! fire!!! FIRE!
[Wed Nov 5 21:20:54 2003] : (5) Enilia: ooc LOL
[Wed Nov 5 21:20:56 2003] : (3) DM: ooc settle down Beavis!
[Wed Nov 5 21:21:01 2003] : (2) Finduilas: ooc KMAO
[Wed Nov 5 21:21:14 2003] : ** (7) Berrawyn is counting the money he found **
[Wed Nov 5 21:21:18 2003] : (6) Farkenella: it has two charges
[Wed Nov 5 21:21:20 2003] : (3) DM: ooc moderate
[Wed Nov 5 21:21:21 2003] : ** (2) Finduilas looks at the scrolls and shrugs **
[Wed Nov 5 21:21:28 2003] : (5) Enilia: Ummm, Farky.... I think I might be able to use some of them
[Wed Nov 5 21:21:42 2003] : (6) Farkenella: they're all yours
[Wed Nov 5 21:21:43 2003] : (7) Berrawyn: 1, 2, 3, 4...
[Wed Nov 5 21:21:54 2003] : (5) Enilia: Thank you :)
[Wed Nov 5 21:22:01 2003] : (2) Finduilas: Berrawyn, are you alright?
[Wed Nov 5 21:22:05 2003] : (5) Enilia: Berrawyn, what are you counting?
[Wed Nov 5 21:22:06 2003] : (6) Farkenella: welcome
[Wed Nov 5 21:22:06 2003] : (7) Berrawyn: 839, 839, 840 gold
[Wed Nov 5 21:22:08 2003] : (3) DM: so 1 shield, grugnaks plate and his bow are not magical
[Wed Nov 5 21:22:25 2003] : (6) Farkenella: I'll just need you to identify the lmagic in this rapier later *winks*
[Wed Nov 5 21:22:48 2003] : (7) Berrawyn: 88, 89, 90 platinum
[Wed Nov 5 21:23:01 2003] : (5) Enilia: I'll do that *smiles*
[Wed Nov 5 21:23:33 2003] : (2) Finduilas: What are we going to do now?
[Wed Nov 5 21:23:33 2003] : ** (6) Farkenella examines the rapier nonetheless **
[Wed Nov 5 21:23:37 2003] : (6) Farkenella: Appraise Skill Check: [1d20+5] -> [11,5] = (16)
[Wed Nov 5 21:23:38 2003] : ** (7) Berrawyn put the money in his pack **
[Wed Nov 5 21:23:59 2003] : (7) Berrawyn: I say we get out of here
[Wed Nov 5 21:24:06 2003] : (6) Farkenella: I say...not
[Wed Nov 5 21:24:14 2003] : ** (6) Farkenella goes to the machine and examines it **
[Wed Nov 5 21:24:29 2003] : (7) Berrawyn: Before our little friends come back with others
[Wed Nov 5 21:24:34 2003] : (2) Finduilas: What do you suggest then, Farkenella?
[Wed Nov 5 21:24:45 2003] : (5) Enilia: We can't leave the mashine behind unharmed, or unguarded! We need to destroy it somehow!
[Wed Nov 5 21:24:45 2003] : ** (6) Farkenella looks at the seats **
[Wed Nov 5 21:25:12 2003] : (7) Berrawyn: We have the notebook, and I doubt Grugnak will have told anyone else how to use it
[Wed Nov 5 21:25:23 2003] : (1) Aspen.: "Those dwarfs?"
[Wed Nov 5 21:25:30 2003] : (7) Berrawyn: Besides, without any 'artifacts' its a bit useless
[Wed Nov 5 21:25:50 2003] : (2) Finduilas: Reinforcements from Durdok will be arriving within a few days
[Wed Nov 5 21:26:05 2003] : (1) Aspen.: "What? How do you know?"
[Wed Nov 5 21:26:24 2003] : ** (5) Enilia stares at Findus **
[Wed Nov 5 21:26:27 2003] : (2) Finduilas: We were told, Aspen, before we came here
[Wed Nov 5 21:26:28 2003] : (6) Farkenella: who's got that dagger ?
[Wed Nov 5 21:26:30 2003] : (6) Farkenella: the nasty one ?
[Wed Nov 5 21:26:42 2003] : (7) Berrawyn: Seems reasonable. If Grugnak didn't need that dagger then why wait for it
[Wed Nov 5 21:26:47 2003] : ** (6) Farkenella examines the machine closer **
[Wed Nov 5 21:26:58 2003] : (2) Finduilas: I've still got it, Farkenella
[Wed Nov 5 21:27:05 2003] : (5) Enilia: Findus, we could at least try... Maybe your god will indeed agree on helping us destroy both the dagger and this mashine
[Wed Nov 5 21:27:11 2003] : (6) Farkenella: may I have it ?
[Wed Nov 5 21:27:25 2003] : ** (6) Farkenella puts a cloth on her hand **
[Wed Nov 5 21:27:46 2003] : (2) Finduilas: Farkenella, Pelor won't be helpful if we use that dagger to do it, it's an abomination to him
[Wed Nov 5 21:27:52 2003] : (2) Finduilas: So no, you can't have it
[Wed Nov 5 21:27:55 2003] : (6) Farkenella: I lknow
[Wed Nov 5 21:28:00 2003] : (6) Farkenella: just let me check something
[Wed Nov 5 21:28:02 2003] : (5) Enilia: Even if it's only for him to destroy it?
[Wed Nov 5 21:28:10 2003] : (2) Finduilas: Tell me what you need it for first
[Wed Nov 5 21:28:14 2003] : (6) Farkenella: we need a powerful artifact
[Wed Nov 5 21:28:19 2003] : (6) Farkenella: and it is one
[Wed Nov 5 21:28:37 2003] : (5) Enilia: Or the artifact we were asked to bring back....
[Wed Nov 5 21:28:58 2003] : (1) Aspen.: "Using that wouldn't be a good idea."
[Wed Nov 5 21:29:05 2003] : (5) Enilia: I think they can do without if it means the machine is destroyed for good...
[Wed Nov 5 21:29:12 2003] : (7) Berrawyn: Why not Aspen?
[Wed Nov 5 21:29:42 2003] : ** (2) Finduilas takes the dagger out, still in its sack **
[Wed Nov 5 21:29:44 2003] : (6) Farkenella: yes, why not ?
[Wed Nov 5 21:29:57 2003] : ** (6) Farkenella hands out her hand **
[Wed Nov 5 21:30:00 2003] : (3) DM: oh, the forsaken have between them, 3 mwork warhammers and a mwork orgrosh
[Wed Nov 5 21:30:03 2003] : (6) Farkenella: I'll be careful
[Wed Nov 5 21:30:06 2003] : (1) Aspen.: "Um. We were supposed to bring it back."
[Wed Nov 5 21:30:10 2003] : ** (2) Finduilas shudders as she has it in her hand and looks at it **
[Wed Nov 5 21:30:13 2003] : (3) DM: they all have 1/2 plate
[Wed Nov 5 21:30:13 2003] : (6) Farkenella: ooc to whom ?
[Wed Nov 5 21:30:23 2003] : (3) DM: and there are 2 potions of CMW
[Wed Nov 5 21:30:35 2003] : ** (7) Berrawyn takes a CMW potion **
[Wed Nov 5 21:30:36 2003] : (2) Finduilas: Are you sure, Farkenella?
[Wed Nov 5 21:30:40 2003] : (6) Farkenella: I am sure
[Wed Nov 5 21:30:42 2003] : (1) Aspen.: ooc I can't reember. You're the one with notes ;)
[Wed Nov 5 21:30:49 2003] : ** (6) Farkenella looks straight at Finduilas **
[Wed Nov 5 21:30:50 2003] : (5) Enilia: ooc lol
[Wed Nov 5 21:30:50 2003] : (2) Finduilas: Then I'll do it
[Wed Nov 5 21:31:00 2003] : (6) Farkenella: ooc LOL
[Wed Nov 5 21:31:05 2003] : ** (2) Finduilas places the dagger in the receptacle **
[Wed Nov 5 21:31:23 2003] : ** (5) Enilia holds her breath **
[Wed Nov 5 21:31:26 2003] : (3) DM: THe machine glows
[Wed Nov 5 21:31:27 2003] : (7) Berrawyn: hold on
[Wed Nov 5 21:31:30 2003] : (2) Finduilas: ooc We were never meant to bring it back to anyone
[Wed Nov 5 21:31:37 2003] : (6) Farkenella: ooc thought so
[Wed Nov 5 21:31:48 2003] : ** (2) Finduilas steps back and looks at the machine **
[Wed Nov 5 21:31:49 2003] : (3) DM: The 3 circles start rotating like a millstone
[Wed Nov 5 21:31:51 2003] : (7) Berrawyn: If we are going to do this, surely we should sit in the seats
[Wed Nov 5 21:31:52 2003] : (5) Enilia: ooc not the dagger, the other thingy
[Wed Nov 5 21:32:06 2003] : (3) DM: the lever is glowing
[Wed Nov 5 21:32:08 2003] : ** (1) Aspen. steps back quickly. **
[Wed Nov 5 21:32:11 2003] : (6) Farkenella: agreed Berrawyn
[Wed Nov 5 21:32:15 2003] : (1) Aspen.: a bit further...
[Wed Nov 5 21:32:17 2003] : ** (6) Farkenella looks at the seats again **
[Wed Nov 5 21:32:21 2003] : (2) Finduilas: ooc We found that *and* will bring it back :)
[Wed Nov 5 21:32:26 2003] : (7) Berrawyn: ooc are they marked?
[Wed Nov 5 21:32:44 2003] : (6) Farkenella: ooc /me points at H. she's the one with notes !
[Wed Nov 5 21:32:45 2003] : (3) DM: 2 seats each for str, dex, con, int wis and cha
[Wed Nov 5 21:33:09 2003] : ** (2) Finduilas finds a cha seat and sits down on it **
[Wed Nov 5 21:33:22 2003] : ** (7) Berrawyn picks a Con seat **
[Wed Nov 5 21:33:31 2003] : ** (6) Farkenella hesitates **
[Wed Nov 5 21:33:39 2003] : (2) Finduilas: ooc David has *all* the notes on his site ;)
[Wed Nov 5 21:33:46 2003] : ** (5) Enilia sighs, then goes to sit next to Findus **
[Wed Nov 5 21:33:54 2003] : (1) Aspen.: ooc they're not notes they're great tomes.
[Wed Nov 5 21:33:59 2003] : (7) Berrawyn: ooc lol
[Wed Nov 5 21:34:02 2003] : (5) Enilia: ooc LOL
[Wed Nov 5 21:34:09 2003] : (2) Finduilas: ooc LOL
[Wed Nov 5 21:34:22 2003] : (1) Aspen.: "It doesn't need more people does it? (looking really reluctant)"
[Wed Nov 5 21:34:27 2003] : (3) DM: everyone sitting who is going to?
[Wed Nov 5 21:34:32 2003] : (5) Enilia: I hope we're doing the right thing....
[Wed Nov 5 21:34:35 2003] : (7) Berrawyn: Well, one of has to pull the lever
[Wed Nov 5 21:34:40 2003] : (2) Finduilas: So do I
[Wed Nov 5 21:34:48 2003] : ** (6) Farkenella goes to the intelligence seat **
[Wed Nov 5 21:34:49 2003] : ** (7) Berrawyn crosses his fingers **
[Wed Nov 5 21:34:49 2003] : ** (2) Finduilas prays to Pelor **
[Wed Nov 5 21:34:58 2003] : (5) Enilia: Ummm.... Do you mind if... if i hold your hand?
[Wed Nov 5 21:35:07 2003] : (2) Finduilas: Not at all :)
[Wed Nov 5 21:35:15 2003] : (3) DM: ooc lever puller will have to run to the seat
[Wed Nov 5 21:35:20 2003] : (1) Aspen.: ooc I'm going lose out on an ability point. Ah well.
[Wed Nov 5 21:35:21 2003] : ** (5) Enilia smiles nervously and takes Findus hand **
[Wed Nov 5 21:35:30 2003] : ** (7) Berrawyn wonders if he puts his feet on the STR chair what will happen... **
[Wed Nov 5 21:35:30 2003] : (1) Aspen.: Aspen is hiding in the runnel.
[Wed Nov 5 21:35:44 2003] : (3) DM: the machine is making a lot of noise
[Wed Nov 5 21:35:50 2003] : (1) Aspen.: ooc Do you put your feet on the furniture at home?
[Wed Nov 5 21:35:56 2003] : (5) Enilia: ooc lol
[Wed Nov 5 21:35:57 2003] : (7) Berrawyn: ooc yeah
[Wed Nov 5 21:36:12 2003] : (1) Aspen.: Aspen looks behind in case anything heard.
[Wed Nov 5 21:36:15 2003] : (5) Enilia: ooc /me presses quicksave
[Wed Nov 5 21:36:21 2003] : (2) Finduilas: ooc LOL
[Wed Nov 5 21:36:22 2003] : (7) Berrawyn: ooc lol
[Wed Nov 5 21:36:33 2003] : (7) Berrawyn: ooc just pull the effin handel!!!
[Wed Nov 5 21:36:36 2003] : ** (2) Finduilas wonders why she doesn't feel afraid **
[Wed Nov 5 21:36:38 2003] : (3) DM: Anyone pulling the lever?
[Wed Nov 5 21:36:52 2003] : (2) Finduilas: Aspen, will you do the honours?
[Wed Nov 5 21:37:01 2003] : (6) Farkenella: I'd say Finduilas should
[Wed Nov 5 21:37:06 2003] : (5) Enilia: ooc Farky seated?
[Wed Nov 5 21:37:07 2003] : (6) Farkenella: Pelor might protect us
[Wed Nov 5 21:37:12 2003] : (1) Aspen.: "No, I won't... I can't."
[Wed Nov 5 21:37:15 2003] : (6) Farkenella: ooc I am INT seat
[Wed Nov 5 21:37:21 2003] : (5) Enilia: ooc :)
[Wed Nov 5 21:37:22 2003] : (2) Finduilas: Excuse me a second, Enilia
[Wed Nov 5 21:37:47 2003] : (7) Berrawyn: Oh all right I'll do it and then just jump back into my seat
[Wed Nov 5 21:37:48 2003] : ** (2) Finduilas goes over to the lever, pulls it and runs back to her seat where she takes Enilia's hand again **
[Wed Nov 5 21:37:54 2003] : (5) Enilia: :)
[Wed Nov 5 21:38:00 2003] : (7) Berrawyn: ooc one of us does anyay
[Wed Nov 5 21:38:05 2003] : (3) DM: When the lever is pressed
[Wed Nov 5 21:38:05 2003] : (5) Enilia: ooc lol
[Wed Nov 5 21:38:14 2003] : (3) DM: the bottome circle rotates
[Wed Nov 5 21:38:24 2003] : (3) DM: the object is drwan into the machine
[Wed Nov 5 21:38:31 2003] : ** (5) Enilia closes her eyes **
[Wed Nov 5 21:38:35 2003] : (3) DM: and a harsh mechanical grating is heard
[Wed Nov 5 21:38:35 2003] : (1) Aspen.: *Rrrrrrr*
[Wed Nov 5 21:38:43 2003] : ** (2) Finduilas smiles at Enilia and starts prarying again **
[Wed Nov 5 21:38:45 2003] : ** (6) Farkenella closes her eyes **
[Wed Nov 5 21:38:52 2003] : (3) DM: th eobject is becoming ground up
[Wed Nov 5 21:38:57 2003] : (3) DM: the machine tingles
[Wed Nov 5 21:39:16 2003] : (3) DM: You all feel a warm sensation as of the power of the sun
[Wed Nov 5 21:39:43 2003] : ** (5) Enilia squeezes Findus hand while trying to think of good things **
[Wed Nov 5 21:39:46 2003] : (3) DM: it suffuses you and fills you with a sense of good
[Wed Nov 5 21:39:49 2003] : ** (1) Aspen. feels drawn to the power of the sun. **
[Wed Nov 5 21:39:52 2003] : ** (6) Farkenella opens one eye **
[Wed Nov 5 21:39:56 2003] : (1) Aspen.: ooc too late for me I suspect.
[Wed Nov 5 21:39:57 2003] : (3) DM: the noise becomes intense
[Wed Nov 5 21:40:05 2003] : (3) DM: ooc how close are you?
[Wed Nov 5 21:40:15 2003] : ** (2) Finduilas smiles as she feels certain the dagger is destroyed **
[Wed Nov 5 21:40:18 2003] : (1) Aspen.: I was in the southern tunnel
[Wed Nov 5 21:40:25 2003] : ** (7) Berrawyn breathe deeply at the good sensation **
[Wed Nov 5 21:40:37 2003] : (3) DM: 40feet... 2 seconds at a sprint
[Wed Nov 5 21:40:41 2003] : (3) DM: lol
[Wed Nov 5 21:40:42 2003] : ** (5) Enilia starts smiling **
[Wed Nov 5 21:40:56 2003] : ** (6) Farkenella opens the other eye **
[Wed Nov 5 21:40:59 2003] : (1) Aspen.: Any chance of a WIS seat...?
[Wed Nov 5 21:41:00 2003] : (5) Enilia: ooc lol
[Wed Nov 5 21:41:05 2003] : (3) DM: the sensation continues
[Wed Nov 5 21:41:15 2003] : (3) DM: the grinding becomes noisier and noisier
[Wed Nov 5 21:41:28 2003] : (3) DM: after 2 minutes the sensation stops
[Wed Nov 5 21:41:30 2003] : ** (2) Finduilas presses Enilia's hand reassuringly **
[Wed Nov 5 21:41:32 2003] : (3) DM: ooc wis seat was empty
[Wed Nov 5 21:41:42 2003] : (3) DM: you gjump abouard
[Wed Nov 5 21:41:49 2003] : (3) DM: you jump aboard
[Wed Nov 5 21:41:56 2003] : (3) DM: ANd feel the same stuff
[Wed Nov 5 21:42:06 2003] : (7) Berrawyn: ooc the DM is being kind tonight
[Wed Nov 5 21:42:09 2003] : (3) DM: The machine has stopped but you all feel wonderful
[Wed Nov 5 21:42:12 2003] : ** (5) Enilia opens her eyes and smiles very big at Findus **
[Wed Nov 5 21:42:20 2003] : ** (6) Farkenella looks around at her friends **
[Wed Nov 5 21:42:24 2003] : (3) DM: +1 permanent to the stat that you sat in
[Wed Nov 5 21:42:25 2003] : (6) Farkenella: errrrrrrr
[Wed Nov 5 21:42:33 2003] : (3) DM: +1 permanent to fort saves
[Wed Nov 5 21:42:53 2003] : (3) DM: +2 permanent HP
[Wed Nov 5 21:43:02 2003] : (3) DM: [2d4+1] -> [2,2,1] = (5)
[Wed Nov 5 21:43:04 2003] : (5) Enilia: :D
[Wed Nov 5 21:43:14 2003] : (3) DM: +5 to the relevant stat for the next 8 hours
[Wed Nov 5 21:43:40 2003] : (6) Farkenella: ooc the one we sat in ?
[Wed Nov 5 21:43:51 2003] : (3) DM: the seat that you sat in
[Wed Nov 5 21:43:53 2003] : (7) Berrawyn: ooc remind us when 8 hours is up!
[Wed Nov 5 21:43:57 2003] : (1) Aspen.: "Did you feel that? The sun. Bringer of life to the world...wow!"
[Wed Nov 5 21:44:00 2003] : (3) DM: you sat in Int didn't you?
[Wed Nov 5 21:44:06 2003] : (6) Farkenella: ooc, yep
[Wed Nov 5 21:44:10 2003] : ** (7) Berrawyn feels incredible **
[Wed Nov 5 21:44:14 2003] : (7) Berrawyn: ooc brb
[Wed Nov 5 21:44:27 2003] : (5) Enilia: Yes Aspen, it was.... Oh.... It was..... /me smiles, out of words
[Wed Nov 5 21:44:30 2003] : (2) Finduilas: That was unbelievable :)
[Wed Nov 5 21:44:31 2003] : (6) Farkenella: ooc made sense I would have hated to lose a dex point :P
[Wed Nov 5 21:45:08 2003] : (5) Enilia: Did you talk to your god Findus? Has he destroyed it now?
[Wed Nov 5 21:45:43 2003] : (2) Finduilas: I did talk to him, yes, but I'm not sure the machine is destroyed
[Wed Nov 5 21:46:13 2003] : ** (6) Farkenella feels strange **
[Wed Nov 5 21:46:32 2003] : ** (6) Farkenella starts to speak in strange words **
[Wed Nov 5 21:46:36 2003] : (6) Farkenella: wow
[Wed Nov 5 21:46:44 2003] : (6) Farkenella: amazing
[Wed Nov 5 21:46:46 2003] : (2) Finduilas: What did you say?
[Wed Nov 5 21:46:59 2003] : (6) Farkenella: that very same thing, I said amazing
[Wed Nov 5 21:47:06 2003] : (6) Farkenella: except...I'm not sure what I said it in
[Wed Nov 5 21:47:11 2003] : (2) Finduilas: What language was that?
[Wed Nov 5 21:47:22 2003] : (6) Farkenella: not sure
[Wed Nov 5 21:47:34 2003] : (2) Finduilas: Not sure?
[Wed Nov 5 21:47:45 2003] : (6) Farkenella: no, not sure, I am sure of one thing
[Wed Nov 5 21:47:53 2003] : (2) Finduilas: What's that?
[Wed Nov 5 21:47:58 2003] : (6) Farkenella: I did not speak it three minutes ago
[Wed Nov 5 21:48:44 2003] : ** (3) DM can't believe you all nearly didn't do that **
[Wed Nov 5 21:48:44 2003] : ** (6) Farkenella looks at the machine again **
[Wed Nov 5 21:48:52 2003] : (3) DM: listen checks
[Wed Nov 5 21:48:54 2003] : (7) Berrawyn: ooc back
[Wed Nov 5 21:49:07 2003] : (2) Finduilas: ooc wb :)
[Wed Nov 5 21:49:11 2003] : (2) Finduilas: Listen Skill Check: [1d20+6] -> [1,6] = (7)
[Wed Nov 5 21:49:12 2003] : (1) Aspen.: Listen Skill Check: [1d20+4] -> [14,4] = (18)
[Wed Nov 5 21:49:14 2003] : (5) Enilia: ooc wb
[Wed Nov 5 21:49:15 2003] : (6) Farkenella: Listen Skill Check: [1d20+6] -> [19,6] = (25)
[Wed Nov 5 21:49:17 2003] : (7) Berrawyn: Listen Skill Check: [1d20+8] -> [14,8] = (22)
[Wed Nov 5 21:49:43 2003] : (3) DM: There are creatures coming up the passage
[Wed Nov 5 21:49:52 2003] : (5) Enilia: Enilia: Listen Skill Check [1d20+2] -> [17,2] = (19)
[Wed Nov 5 21:49:56 2003] : (3) DM: it was a very noisy process
[Wed Nov 5 21:50:02 2003] : (7) Berrawyn: ooc which passage?
[Wed Nov 5 21:50:08 2003] : (3) DM: south
[Wed Nov 5 21:50:12 2003] : (3) DM: PAUSE
[Wed Nov 5 21:50:15 2003] : (3) DM: need th eloo
[Wed Nov 5 21:50:23 2003] : ** (5) Enilia throws another flaming sphere thatta way **
[Wed Nov 5 21:50:26 2003] : (3) DM: FIndus didn't hear them though
[Wed Nov 5 21:50:35 2003] : (5) Enilia: (just typed it, as Berrawyn says ;))
[Wed Nov 5 21:51:10 2003] : (7) Berrawyn: ooc :P
[Wed Nov 5 21:51:53 2003] : (5) Enilia: Was a waste of good words not to press enter :P
[Wed Nov 5 21:52:05 2003] : (2) Finduilas: LOL
[Wed Nov 5 21:52:34 2003] : (5) Enilia: Besides, I hardly ever get to use it cos paladins and rogues seems to rush in all the time :P
[Wed Nov 5 21:52:48 2003] : (7) Berrawyn: ooc heh
[Wed Nov 5 21:52:52 2003] : (6) Farkenella: rogues evade that kind of stuff :P
[Wed Nov 5 21:52:59 2003] : (2) Finduilas: Don't forget the druids ;)
[Wed Nov 5 21:53:03 2003] : (5) Enilia: lol
[Wed Nov 5 21:53:34 2003] : (5) Enilia: In my IWD game I sometimes burn party member on purpose :P
[Wed Nov 5 21:53:35 2003] : (6) Farkenella: god I feel smart
[Wed Nov 5 21:53:37 2003] : (6) Farkenella: lol
[Wed Nov 5 21:53:43 2003] : (2) Finduilas: LOL
[Wed Nov 5 21:54:03 2003] : (7) Berrawyn: i feel ummm, ahhh, ....constitutional???
[Wed Nov 5 21:54:04 2003] : (1) Aspen.: ooc Hurry up and invent the teletransporter.
[Wed Nov 5 21:54:10 2003] : (5) Enilia: LOL
[Wed Nov 5 21:54:11 2003] : (3) DM: BAck
[Wed Nov 5 21:54:16 2003] : (5) Enilia: wb :)
[Wed Nov 5 21:54:17 2003] : (6) Farkenella: ooc LMAO@David
[Wed Nov 5 21:54:17 2003] : (2) Finduilas: wb :)
[Wed Nov 5 21:54:26 2003] : ** (5) Enilia throws another flaming sphere thatta way **
[Wed Nov 5 21:54:27 2003] : (3) DM: ooc you have +6 to the stat
[Wed Nov 5 21:54:31 2003] : (6) Farkenella: ooc I might !
[Wed Nov 5 21:54:36 2003] : (6) Farkenella: oh ?
[Wed Nov 5 21:54:40 2003] : (6) Farkenella: ooc woow
[Wed Nov 5 21:54:40 2003] : (3) DM: that's a bonus of 3 hp per level bert
[Wed Nov 5 21:54:47 2003] : (7) Berrawyn: :D
[Wed Nov 5 21:55:14 2003] : (6) Farkenella: ooc that fort save thing is GOOD
[Wed Nov 5 21:55:19 2003] : (2) Finduilas: ooc for 8 hours?
[Wed Nov 5 21:55:20 2003] : (3) DM: OK sounds from the south
[Wed Nov 5 21:55:24 2003] : (3) DM: 8 hours
[Wed Nov 5 21:55:31 2003] : (7) Berrawyn: ooc time now?
[Wed Nov 5 21:55:32 2003] : (3) DM: Actions?
[Wed Nov 5 21:55:35 2003] : ** (5) Enilia throws another flaming sphere thatta way **
[Wed Nov 5 21:55:44 2003] : (3) DM: about 2pm
[Wed Nov 5 21:55:54 2003] : (1) Aspen.: Drinking a healing potion.
[Wed Nov 5 21:56:08 2003] : (7) Berrawyn: ooc can I use my 1 bonus spell that I didn't know I had?
[Wed Nov 5 21:56:11 2003] : ** (2) Finduilas wonders why Enilia is throwing with fire again **
[Wed Nov 5 21:56:20 2003] : (6) Farkenella: ooc so recap is : +6 temp ability, +3 HP's ?
[Wed Nov 5 21:56:38 2003] : (3) DM: OK the noises stop sounding like movement and begin to sound like monsters/people discussing
[Wed Nov 5 21:56:47 2003] : (1) Aspen.: ooc only if it was CON.
[Wed Nov 5 21:56:55 2003] : ** (2) Finduilas gets her bow ready **
[Wed Nov 5 21:56:56 2003] : (7) Berrawyn: ooc +2HP (I also get +3/lvl cos I picked CON)
[Wed Nov 5 21:57:09 2003] : (3) DM: ooc Bert has +1 and +5 to con, he has +3 to HP per level
[Wed Nov 5 21:57:31 2003] : (2) Finduilas: ooc Is that +3 permanent?
[Wed Nov 5 21:57:33 2003] : (1) Aspen.: [1d8+1] -> [5,1] = (6)
[Wed Nov 5 21:57:35 2003] : (3) DM: you all got +2 to HP permanently
[Wed Nov 5 21:58:09 2003] : (3) DM: all clear?
[Wed Nov 5 21:58:26 2003] : (2) Finduilas: Yep
[Wed Nov 5 21:58:27 2003] : (7) Berrawyn: ooc crystal
[Wed Nov 5 21:58:31 2003] : (3) DM: you all have +1 +5 to the relevant stat
[Wed Nov 5 21:58:34 2003] : (5) Enilia: yup
[Wed Nov 5 21:58:38 2003] : (3) DM: OK
[Wed Nov 5 21:58:55 2003] : (3) DM: ooc how long does that sphere last?
[Wed Nov 5 21:59:06 2003] : (3) DM: They are not going near the sphere
[Wed Nov 5 21:59:13 2003] : (5) Enilia: 5 rounds
[Wed Nov 5 21:59:18 2003] : ** (6) Farkenella notches an arrow **
[Wed Nov 5 21:59:25 2003] : (3) DM: You can send it at them
[Wed Nov 5 21:59:28 2003] : (5) Enilia: ooc 1 per lvl
[Wed Nov 5 21:59:42 2003] : (1) Aspen.: "(shouting) Your leaders are dead. Surrender!"
[Wed Nov 5 21:59:51 2003] : (5) Enilia: I send it that way, it goes 30 ft per round or till it hits someone
[Wed Nov 5 21:59:56 2003] : (3) DM: 'k
[Wed Nov 5 22:00:04 2003] : (7) Berrawyn: ooc can I use my 1 bonus spell that I didn't know I had?
[Wed Nov 5 22:00:13 2003] : (3) DM: Yes
[Wed Nov 5 22:00:18 2003] : (7) Berrawyn: ooc woohoo
[Wed Nov 5 22:00:23 2003] : (3) DM: [2d20+2] -> [12,3,2] = (17)
[Wed Nov 5 22:00:27 2003] : (3) DM: [1d20+2] -> [20,2] = (22)
[Wed Nov 5 22:00:28 2003] : (3) DM: [1d20+2] -> [16,2] = (18)
[Wed Nov 5 22:00:31 2003] : (3) DM: [1d20+2] -> [1,2] = (3)
[Wed Nov 5 22:00:32 2003] : (3) DM: [1d20+2] -> [1,2] = (3)
[Wed Nov 5 22:00:33 2003] : (3) DM: [1d20+2] -> [6,2] = (8)
[Wed Nov 5 22:01:18 2003] : (3) DM: 3 hits enilia
[Wed Nov 5 22:01:20 2003] : (5) Enilia: [1d6] -> [1] = (1)
[Wed Nov 5 22:01:21 2003] : (5) Enilia: [1d6] -> [2] = (2)
[Wed Nov 5 22:01:21 2003] : (5) Enilia: [1d6] -> [2] = (2)
[Wed Nov 5 22:01:22 2003] : (5) Enilia: [1d6] -> [2] = (2)
[Wed Nov 5 22:01:23 2003] : (5) Enilia: [1d6] -> [1] = (1)
[Wed Nov 5 22:01:24 2003] : (5) Enilia: [1d6] -> [2] = (2)
[Wed Nov 5 22:01:28 2003] : (5) Enilia: ooc hmmmm
[Wed Nov 5 22:01:33 2003] : (3) DM: terrible
[Wed Nov 5 22:01:38 2003] : (5) Enilia: ooc lol
[Wed Nov 5 22:01:48 2003] : (1) Aspen.: ooc why 1d6 6 times instead of 2d6 3 times?
[Wed Nov 5 22:01:50 2003] : (7) Berrawyn: ooc why dont you just do 3 x 2d6?
[Wed Nov 5 22:01:54 2003] : (7) Berrawyn: ooc lol
[Wed Nov 5 22:01:57 2003] : (2) Finduilas: ooc LOL
[Wed Nov 5 22:02:04 2003] : (5) Enilia: ooc cos I like pressing buttons?
[Wed Nov 5 22:02:11 2003] : (7) Berrawyn: ooc ooOOOooo
[Wed Nov 5 22:02:18 2003] : (1) Aspen.: ooc Put a 2 in the box before the buttons
[Wed Nov 5 22:02:20 2003] : (3) DM: INitiative
[Wed Nov 5 22:02:24 2003] : (5) Enilia: Initiative Enilia: [1d20+1] -> [16,1] = (17)
[Wed Nov 5 22:02:29 2003] : (6) Farkenella: Initiative [1d20+4] -> [14,4] = (18)
[Wed Nov 5 22:02:31 2003] : (2) Finduilas: Finduilas Initiative: [1d20+5] -> [18,5] = (23)
[Wed Nov 5 22:02:31 2003] : (7) Berrawyn: Initiative Berrawyn: [1d20+4] -> [7,4] = (11)
[Wed Nov 5 22:02:38 2003] : (1) Aspen.: Initiative [1d20+2] -> [8,2] = (10)
[Wed Nov 5 22:02:51 2003] : (3) DM: [1d20+0] -> [6,0] = (6)
[Wed Nov 5 22:02:56 2003] : (5) Enilia: ooc did they respond to Aspen?
[Wed Nov 5 22:03:20 2003] : (3) DM: OK, if you are positioned before the tunnel you can see some orcs getting frazzled
[Wed Nov 5 22:03:25 2003] : (3) DM: partial actions
[Wed Nov 5 22:03:42 2003] : (3) DM: 1st round of that has gone Enilia
[Wed Nov 5 22:03:48 2003] : (3) DM: Findus
[Wed Nov 5 22:03:50 2003] : (2) Finduilas: Longbow, composite + WF (base): [1d20+7] -> [1,7] = (8) ===> Damage: [1d8+1] -> [7,1] = (8)
[Wed Nov 5 22:03:57 2003] : (2) Finduilas: At the nearest one
[Wed Nov 5 22:03:58 2003] : (3) DM: miss
[Wed Nov 5 22:04:11 2003] : (7) Berrawyn: ooc /me never knows what a partial action can be
[Wed Nov 5 22:04:11 2003] : (2) Finduilas: ooc Who cares, it's a miss anyway ;)
[Wed Nov 5 22:04:19 2003] : (3) DM: Farky?
[Wed Nov 5 22:04:37 2003] : (5) Enilia: ooc me neither Berrawyn
[Wed Nov 5 22:04:42 2003] : (6) Farkenella: same one
[Wed Nov 5 22:04:44 2003] : (6) Farkenella: MW Composite Short Bow (base): [1d20+8] -> [17,8] = (25) ===> Damage: [1d6+0] -> [3,0] = (3)
[Wed Nov 5 22:04:50 2003] : (2) Finduilas: ooc An attack without moving?
[Wed Nov 5 22:04:54 2003] : (3) DM: hit
[Wed Nov 5 22:05:00 2003] : (3) DM: yes
[Wed Nov 5 22:05:12 2003] : (3) DM: Enilia?
[Wed Nov 5 22:05:23 2003] : (5) Enilia: At the closest
[Wed Nov 5 22:05:26 2003] : (5) Enilia: Light Crossbow, Point Blank Shot (base): [1d20+4] -> [19,4] = (23) ===> Damage: [1d8+1] -> [6,1] = (7)
[Wed Nov 5 22:05:26 2003] : (5) Enilia: Critical hit? [1d20+4] -> [1,4] = (5) ===> Damage: [2d8+2] -> [5,3,2] = (10)
[Wed Nov 5 22:05:35 2003] : (3) DM: hit
[Wed Nov 5 22:05:51 2003] : (3) DM: 1 and 2 look a bit crappy
[Wed Nov 5 22:05:57 2003] : (3) DM: Berrawyn?
[Wed Nov 5 22:06:19 2003] : (7) Berrawyn: Cast Entangle at them
[Wed Nov 5 22:06:53 2003] : (3) DM: umm can you cast as a partial action?
[Wed Nov 5 22:07:04 2003] : (3) DM: Ah fuck it, you knew they were there
[Wed Nov 5 22:07:07 2003] : (1) Aspen.: ooc yep.
[Wed Nov 5 22:07:09 2003] : (3) DM: DC?
[Wed Nov 5 22:07:21 2003] : (7) Berrawyn: ooc Dave?
[Wed Nov 5 22:07:24 2003] : (7) Berrawyn: ooc 15?
[Wed Nov 5 22:07:34 2003] : (3) DM: wis bonus + spell level
[Wed Nov 5 22:07:39 2003] : (3) DM: + 10
[Wed Nov 5 22:07:50 2003] : (7) Berrawyn: ooc 13
[Wed Nov 5 22:08:05 2003] : (3) DM: [1d20+2] -> [15,2] = (17)
[Wed Nov 5 22:08:06 2003] : (3) DM: [1d20+2] -> [12,2] = (14)
[Wed Nov 5 22:08:07 2003] : (3) DM: [1d20+2] -> [5,2] = (7)
[Wed Nov 5 22:08:07 2003] : (3) DM: [1d20+2] -> [15,2] = (17)
[Wed Nov 5 22:08:08 2003] : (3) DM: [1d20+2] -> [6,2] = (8)
[Wed Nov 5 22:08:09 2003] : (3) DM: [1d20+2] -> [12,2] = (14)
[Wed Nov 5 22:08:24 2003] : (1) Aspen.: My extra spell. Can I cast it now?
[Wed Nov 5 22:08:30 2003] : (3) DM: 3 and 5 are bound in odd underground plant roots
[Wed Nov 5 22:08:33 2003] : (3) DM: sure
[Wed Nov 5 22:08:52 2003] : ** (1) Aspen. cast produce flame. **
[Wed Nov 5 22:09:12 2003] : (3) DM: umm?
[Wed Nov 5 22:09:47 2003] : (3) DM: OK,
[Wed Nov 5 22:10:08 2003] : ** (3) orcs runs forward **
[Wed Nov 5 22:10:11 2003] : (3) orcs: Aaagh
[Wed Nov 5 22:10:11 2003] : (1) Aspen.: ooc I have the flame in my hand. Not clear if I can attack with in in this round.
[Wed Nov 5 22:10:34 2003] : (3) orcs: I don't think so
[Wed Nov 5 22:10:49 2003] : (3) orcs: Orcs run 80 feet
[Wed Nov 5 22:11:22 2003] : (3) orcs: THrowing halfspears at you all
[Wed Nov 5 22:11:25 2003] : (7) Berrawyn: ooc 3 and 5 dont
[Wed Nov 5 22:11:26 2003] : (5) Enilia: ooc two entangled, not?
[Wed Nov 5 22:12:03 2003] : (3) orcs: err yeah
[Wed Nov 5 22:12:26 2003] : (3) orcs: orc 1 on Berrawyn
[Wed Nov 5 22:12:28 2003] : (3) orcs: [1d20+1] -> [10,1] = (11)
[Wed Nov 5 22:12:34 2003] : (3) orcs: orc 2 on farky
[Wed Nov 5 22:12:36 2003] : (3) orcs: [1d20+1] -> [20,1] = (21)
[Wed Nov 5 22:12:43 2003] : (3) orcs: [1d8+1] -> [8,1] = (9)
[Wed Nov 5 22:12:52 2003] : (3) orcs: orc 3 on aspen
[Wed Nov 5 22:12:54 2003] : (3) orcs: [1d20+1] -> [15,1] = (16)
[Wed Nov 5 22:12:56 2003] : (3) orcs: [1d8+1] -> [4,1] = (5)
[Wed Nov 5 22:13:16 2003] : (3) orcs: orc 6 on Findus
[Wed Nov 5 22:13:17 2003] : (3) orcs: [1d20+1] -> [3,1] = (4)
[Wed Nov 5 22:13:28 2003] : (3) orcs: err, 3 = 4 there BTW
[Wed Nov 5 22:13:31 2003] : (3) orcs: OK
[Wed Nov 5 22:13:44 2003] : (3) orcs: hit to farky and Aspen?
[Wed Nov 5 22:13:48 2003] : (1) Aspen.: AC = 16
[Wed Nov 5 22:13:54 2003] : (3) orcs: HIt then
[Wed Nov 5 22:14:10 2003] : (3) orcs: 9 to farky 5 to Aspen
[Wed Nov 5 22:14:10 2003] : (6) Farkenella: yep here too
[Wed Nov 5 22:14:17 2003] : (3) orcs: Findus?
[Wed Nov 5 22:14:32 2003] : (2) Finduilas: On the nearest one
[Wed Nov 5 22:14:34 2003] : (2) Finduilas: Longbow, composite + WF (base): [1d20+7] -> [12,7] = (19) ===> Damage: [1d8+1] -> [2,1] = (3)
[Wed Nov 5 22:14:40 2003] : (3) orcs: hit
[Wed Nov 5 22:14:51 2003] : (3) orcs: hit to no1
[Wed Nov 5 22:14:59 2003] : (3) orcs: Farky?
[Wed Nov 5 22:15:08 2003] : (6) Farkenella: same one
[Wed Nov 5 22:15:10 2003] : (6) Farkenella: MW Composite Short Bow (base): [1d20+8] -> [5,8] = (13) ===> Damage: [1d6+0] -> [3,0] = (3)
[Wed Nov 5 22:15:14 2003] : (3) orcs: miss
[Wed Nov 5 22:15:20 2003] : (3) orcs: Enilia?
[Wed Nov 5 22:15:35 2003] : (5) Enilia: Moving sphere to the midst of the ones that moved
[Wed Nov 5 22:15:39 2003] : (3) orcs: 'k
[Wed Nov 5 22:15:43 2003] : (3) orcs: [1d20+2] -> [10,2] = (12)
[Wed Nov 5 22:15:44 2003] : (3) orcs: [1d20+2] -> [1,2] = (3)
[Wed Nov 5 22:15:44 2003] : (3) orcs: [1d20+2] -> [9,2] = (11)
[Wed Nov 5 22:15:45 2003] : (3) orcs: [1d20+2] -> [2,2] = (4)
[Wed Nov 5 22:15:48 2003] : (3) orcs: AL failed
[Wed Nov 5 22:15:52 2003] : (5) Enilia: [2d6] -> [3,5] = (8)
[Wed Nov 5 22:15:53 2003] : (5) Enilia: [2d6] -> [5,2] = (7)
[Wed Nov 5 22:15:53 2003] : (5) Enilia: [2d6] -> [6,6] = (12)
[Wed Nov 5 22:15:54 2003] : (5) Enilia: [2d6] -> [4,1] = (5)
[Wed Nov 5 22:16:11 2003] : (5) Enilia: ooc love that sphere :P
[Wed Nov 5 22:16:19 2003] : (2) Finduilas: ooc LOL
[Wed Nov 5 22:16:30 2003] : (3) orcs: 3 drop
[Wed Nov 5 22:16:48 2003] : (3) orcs: no6 looks burned to a crisp but is still standing
[Wed Nov 5 22:16:53 2003] : (3) orcs: [1d20+1] -> [17,1] = (18)
[Wed Nov 5 22:16:54 2003] : (3) orcs: [1d20+1] -> [14,1] = (15)
[Wed Nov 5 22:17:06 2003] : (3) orcs: other orcs failed to break out of entangle
[Wed Nov 5 22:17:09 2003] : (3) orcs: Enilia?
[Wed Nov 5 22:17:27 2003] : (3) orcs: ooc I'll dole out all XP at the end BTW
[Wed Nov 5 22:17:32 2003] : (3) orcs: YOu attacking
[Wed Nov 5 22:17:34 2003] : (3) orcs: ?
[Wed Nov 5 22:17:35 2003] : (5) Enilia: ooc I can still shoot?
[Wed Nov 5 22:17:40 2003] : (5) Enilia: ooc :D
[Wed Nov 5 22:17:42 2003] : (3) orcs: that was move equiv
[Wed Nov 5 22:17:54 2003] : (5) Enilia: On the one standing
[Wed Nov 5 22:17:55 2003] : (5) Enilia: Light Crossbow, Point Blank Shot (base): [1d20+4] -> [3,4] = (7) ===> Damage: [1d8+1] -> [1,1] = (2)
[Wed Nov 5 22:17:58 2003] : (3) orcs: miss
[Wed Nov 5 22:18:02 2003] : (3) orcs: Berrawyn?
[Wed Nov 5 22:18:13 2003] : (7) Berrawyn: ooc distance?
[Wed Nov 5 22:18:27 2003] : (3) orcs: 6 is 30 feet away
[Wed Nov 5 22:18:37 2003] : (7) Berrawyn: fire at him then
[Wed Nov 5 22:18:38 2003] : (3) orcs: other 2 are 110 feet away
[Wed Nov 5 22:18:38 2003] : (7) Berrawyn: Comp S'Bow M+2 vs Evil Orcs PBS (base): [1d20+13] -> [19,13] = (32) ===> Damage: [1d6+5] -> [5,5] = (10)
[Wed Nov 5 22:18:44 2003] : (7) Berrawyn: ooc hehehehe
[Wed Nov 5 22:18:53 2003] : (3) orcs: err you got them
[Wed Nov 5 22:18:55 2003] : (7) Berrawyn: ooc did I hit him? :)
[Wed Nov 5 22:18:58 2003] : (2) Finduilas: ooc evil orcs LOL
[Wed Nov 5 22:19:19 2003] : (3) orcs: he drops
[Wed Nov 5 22:19:24 2003] : (3) orcs: Aspen?
[Wed Nov 5 22:19:56 2003] : (1) Aspen.: Ball of Flame (base): [1d20+5] -> [16,5] = (21) ===> Damage: [1d4+1] -> [3,1] = (4)
[Wed Nov 5 22:20:01 2003] : (1) Aspen.: (touch attack)
[Wed Nov 5 22:20:09 2003] : (3) orcs: umm, that's a 3 foot sphere... /me shoul have only alloed it to get 2 orcs max... never mind
[Wed Nov 5 22:20:34 2003] : (3) orcs: Is that thrown at the 2 down the corridor, or are you walking into the entangle?
[Wed Nov 5 22:20:59 2003] : (3) orcs: hit if thrown
[Wed Nov 5 22:21:10 2003] : (1) Aspen.: thrown.
[Wed Nov 5 22:21:10 2003] : (3) orcs: otherwise you need to save
[Wed Nov 5 22:21:25 2003] : (3) orcs: no 5 collapses
[Wed Nov 5 22:21:32 2003] : ** (3) orcs tries to break free **
[Wed Nov 5 22:21:35 2003] : (3) orcs: [1d20+1] -> [2,1] = (3)
[Wed Nov 5 22:21:39 2003] : (3) orcs: And fails
[Wed Nov 5 22:21:44 2003] : (5) Enilia: ooc lol
[Wed Nov 5 22:21:49 2003] : (3) orcs: FIndus?
[Wed Nov 5 22:21:52 2003] : (2) Finduilas: Longbow, composite + WF (base): [1d20+7] -> [20,7] = (27) ===> Damage: [1d8+1] -> [8,1] = (9)
[Wed Nov 5 22:21:52 2003] : (2) Finduilas: Critical hit? [1d20+7] -> [3,7] = (10) ===> Damage: [3d8+3] -> [6,8,3,3] = (20)
[Wed Nov 5 22:22:15 2003] : (3) orcs: he's just taken one to the lung, but he's still up
[Wed Nov 5 22:22:19 2003] : (3) orcs: Farky?
[Wed Nov 5 22:22:25 2003] : (6) Farkenella: MW Composite Short Bow (base): [1d20+8] -> [11,8] = (19) ===> Damage: [1d6+0] -> [1,0] = (1)
[Wed Nov 5 22:22:39 2003] : (3) orcs: hit, it sticks in his leg
[Wed Nov 5 22:22:44 2003] : (3) orcs: Enilia?
[Wed Nov 5 22:22:45 2003] : (6) Farkenella: ooc lol
[Wed Nov 5 22:22:57 2003] : (5) Enilia: ooc What's still standing?
[Wed Nov 5 22:23:31 2003] : (3) orcs: no 3
[Wed Nov 5 22:23:35 2003] : (3) orcs: entangles
[Wed Nov 5 22:23:37 2003] : (3) orcs: d
[Wed Nov 5 22:23:49 2003] : (5) Enilia: Moving sphere to it and shooting
[Wed Nov 5 22:23:51 2003] : (5) Enilia: Light Crossbow, Point Blank Shot (base): [1d20+4] -> [7,4] = (11) ===> Damage: [1d8+1] -> [2,1] = (3)
[Wed Nov 5 22:24:24 2003] : (3) orcs: miss
[Wed Nov 5 22:24:28 2003] : (3) orcs: [1d20+1] -> [9,1] = (10)
[Wed Nov 5 22:24:34 2003] : (3) orcs: hit by sphere
[Wed Nov 5 22:24:35 2003] : (5) Enilia: [2d6] -> [4,4] = (8)
[Wed Nov 5 22:24:50 2003] : (3) orcs: he's dead
[Wed Nov 5 22:25:04 2003] : (2) Finduilas: :)
[Wed Nov 5 22:25:10 2003] : (3) orcs: the entangle will last another 9 minutes or so though
[Wed Nov 5 22:25:23 2003] : (7) Berrawyn: ooc 1min/lvl
[Wed Nov 5 22:25:29 2003] : ** (5) Enilia moves the sphere further up the hall, away from us and the bodies **
[Wed Nov 5 22:25:30 2003] : (3) orcs: oh
[Wed Nov 5 22:25:33 2003] : ** (2) Finduilas examines the not entangled bodies **
[Wed Nov 5 22:25:39 2003] : (7) Berrawyn: ooc brb in 2 mins
[Wed Nov 5 22:25:41 2003] : (1) Aspen.: *twiddles thumbs*
[Wed Nov 5 22:25:43 2003] : (3) DM: 2 minutes
[Wed Nov 5 22:25:55 2003] : ** (6) Farkenella takes her breath and goes bac ot the machine **
[Wed Nov 5 22:26:03 2003] : (6) Farkenella: back to the machine too
[Wed Nov 5 22:26:07 2003] : (3) DM: ooc ranger caster level is 1/2 of class level
[Wed Nov 5 22:26:08 2003] : (3) DM: ?
[Wed Nov 5 22:26:19 2003] : (3) DM: them machine is cold
[Wed Nov 5 22:26:31 2003] : (1) Aspen.: "Is it broken then?"
[Wed Nov 5 22:26:48 2003] : ** (6) Farkenella tries to understanding the lmechanism **
[Wed Nov 5 22:27:15 2003] : (3) DM: it's difficult to fathom
[Wed Nov 5 22:27:22 2003] : (5) Enilia: Did you speak to your god Findus? Did he say anything about this device?
[Wed Nov 5 22:28:06 2003] : (3) DM: entangle wears off
[Wed Nov 5 22:28:27 2003] : (3) DM: ooc finishing time tonight?
[Wed Nov 5 22:28:36 2003] : (3) DM: ooc suggestions?
[Wed Nov 5 22:28:37 2003] : (2) Finduilas: He didn't speak to me, but I fealt so good I'm almost sure the machine is destroyed
[Wed Nov 5 22:28:39 2003] : ** (1) Aspen. slaps in a couple of printf's and runs it agains. **
[Wed Nov 5 22:28:50 2003] : (5) Enilia: I hope you're right *smiles*
[Wed Nov 5 22:29:11 2003] : (2) Finduilas: So do I :)
[Wed Nov 5 22:29:28 2003] : (2) Finduilas: ooc Anything on the bodies I was examining?
[Wed Nov 5 22:29:39 2003] : (6) Farkenella: ooc remember I am walking around with a "genius" signe written on my head
[Wed Nov 5 22:29:45 2003] : (5) Enilia: ooc lol
[Wed Nov 5 22:30:10 2003] : (3) DM: one has a potion
[Wed Nov 5 22:30:20 2003] : (2) Finduilas: ooc Like we're likely to forget ;)
[Wed Nov 5 22:30:23 2003] : (3) DM: 20 sp
[Wed Nov 5 22:30:32 2003] : (3) DM: 7gp between them
[Wed Nov 5 22:30:40 2003] : (3) DM: 12 short spears
[Wed Nov 5 22:30:47 2003] : (3) DM: studded leather
[Wed Nov 5 22:31:04 2003] : (1) Aspen.: and I'm apparently really wise so together we should come up with a really good plan.
[Wed Nov 5 22:31:25 2003] : (5) Enilia: :D
[Wed Nov 5 22:31:38 2003] : (6) Farkenella: ooc we should a wise intelligent constitutional plan
[Wed Nov 5 22:31:44 2003] : ** (2) Finduilas takes the potions and money, leaving the weapons and armour **
[Wed Nov 5 22:31:50 2003] : (6) Farkenella: Int check: [1d20+6] -> [14,6] = (20)
[Wed Nov 5 22:32:55 2003] : (6) Farkenella: I am pretty sure this thing is not destroyed
[Wed Nov 5 22:33:04 2003] : (6) Farkenella: although the dagger that fed it is
[Wed Nov 5 22:33:05 2003] : (5) Enilia: Oh... :(
[Wed Nov 5 22:33:07 2003] : (1) Aspen.: "Darn."
[Wed Nov 5 22:33:23 2003] : (7) Berrawyn: ooc back (sorry
[Wed Nov 5 22:33:27 2003] : (6) Farkenella: but it'd take a mighty powerful device to have it work again
[Wed Nov 5 22:33:27 2003] : (3) DM: np
[Wed Nov 5 22:33:30 2003] : (2) Finduilas: ooc wb :)
[Wed Nov 5 22:33:32 2003] : (5) Enilia: ooc wb :)
[Wed Nov 5 22:34:05 2003] : (2) Finduilas: So you don't know how to destroy adamantite either, Farkenella?
[Wed Nov 5 22:34:09 2003] : (6) Farkenella: something quite amazing could work it again
[Wed Nov 5 22:34:16 2003] : (6) Farkenella: ooc adamantite ?
[Wed Nov 5 22:34:21 2003] : (5) Enilia: Have about... Sealing the room and flood it some way?
[Wed Nov 5 22:35:06 2003] : (1) Aspen.: "It would need something of awesome power to destroy it. A wish or a miracle I suppose.."
[Wed Nov 5 22:35:36 2003] : (7) Berrawyn: I dont suppose anyone has a God who owes them a favour?
[Wed Nov 5 22:35:36 2003] : (2) Finduilas: We've tried prayer and I don't know how to perform miracles
[Wed Nov 5 22:35:43 2003] : (5) Enilia: Wouldn't water destroy the operating mechanism in time?
[Wed Nov 5 22:36:06 2003] : (7) Berrawyn: Water can destroy anything given enough time
[Wed Nov 5 22:36:12 2003] : (5) Enilia: :)
[Wed Nov 5 22:36:24 2003] : (2) Finduilas: I owe my god, not the other way around, Berrawyn :)
[Wed Nov 5 22:36:25 2003] : (7) Berrawyn: but, I think we need something quicker
[Wed Nov 5 22:36:27 2003] : (6) Farkenella: I am not sure anyone can come across such an amazing artifact as it takes to work it again in the near future
[Wed Nov 5 22:36:47 2003] : (1) Aspen.: "Probably safe enough to leave it here for now. It requires rear magical items that are hard to come by after all."
[Wed Nov 5 22:36:49 2003] : ** (7) Berrawyn nods at Farky's comment **
[Wed Nov 5 22:37:09 2003] : (7) Berrawyn: After all, look at the trouble we had getting that dagger
[Wed Nov 5 22:37:21 2003] : (5) Enilia: I dunno... I don't feel good leaving it behind unguarded...
[Wed Nov 5 22:37:24 2003] : (2) Finduilas: I quite like Enilia's idea, though, it might get forgotten after time if no-one can reach it
[Wed Nov 5 22:37:49 2003] : (3) DM: entangle has worn off
[Wed Nov 5 22:37:52 2003] : (7) Berrawyn: I think with G gone, that the immediate danger has passed
[Wed Nov 5 22:37:53 2003] : (3) DM: btw
[Wed Nov 5 22:37:57 2003] : (5) Enilia: And if we destroy the notes we found about it
[Wed Nov 5 22:38:32 2003] : (7) Berrawyn: No. Give them to the Druids. Maybe in years to come they can use the knowledge to destroy this
[Wed Nov 5 22:38:47 2003] : (5) Enilia: Good idea :D
[Wed Nov 5 22:38:59 2003] : (2) Finduilas: Or someone without scruples might come across them
[Wed Nov 5 22:39:16 2003] : (7) Berrawyn: They could translate them to some obscure druidic script to minimise the risk
[Wed Nov 5 22:39:35 2003] : (2) Finduilas: That might work :)
[Wed Nov 5 22:39:39 2003] : (3) DM: ooc just standard druid, it's known only to druids
[Wed Nov 5 22:39:54 2003] : (2) Finduilas: ooc So obscure to the rest of us ;)
[Wed Nov 5 22:39:55 2003] : (7) Berrawyn: ooc that'll do
[Wed Nov 5 22:40:13 2003] : (7) Berrawyn: ooc scratch it into a tree or something
[Wed Nov 5 22:40:15 2003] : (5) Enilia: So if we build a dam to catch the water here.... Only.... How do we seal the entrance?
[Wed Nov 5 22:40:15 2003] : (6) Farkenella: it wasn't that difficult after all, was it ?
[Wed Nov 5 22:40:16 2003] : (3) DM: LOL
[Wed Nov 5 22:40:21 2003] : (2) Finduilas: Let's get those other artefacts and get out of here quickly
[Wed Nov 5 22:40:35 2003] : ** (1) Aspen. glares at Farky **
[Wed Nov 5 22:40:56 2003] : (7) Berrawyn: Agreed Findu
[Wed Nov 5 22:41:00 2003] : (3) DM: while you are all standing around...
[Wed Nov 5 22:41:07 2003] : (3) DM: spot checks
[Wed Nov 5 22:41:12 2003] : (5) Enilia: Enilia: Spot Skill Check [1d20+2] -> [7,2] = (9)
[Wed Nov 5 22:41:13 2003] : (2) Finduilas: Spot Skill Check: [1d20+6] -> [12,6] = (18)
[Wed Nov 5 22:41:14 2003] : (7) Berrawyn: Spot Skill Check: [1d20+9] -> [11,9] = (20)
[Wed Nov 5 22:41:22 2003] : (1) Aspen.: Spot Skill Check: [1d20+5] -> [3,5] = (8)
[Wed Nov 5 22:41:47 2003] : (6) Farkenella: Spot Skill Check: [1d20+7] -> [17,7] = (24)
[Wed Nov 5 22:42:09 2003] : (7) Berrawyn: ooc +4 against orcs :)
[Wed Nov 5 22:42:21 2003] : (5) Enilia: ooc :)
[Wed Nov 5 22:42:28 2003] : (2) Finduilas: ooc LOL
[Wed Nov 5 22:43:00 2003] : (6) Farkenella: THERE
[Wed Nov 5 22:43:06 2003] : (6) Farkenella: !
[Wed Nov 5 22:43:11 2003] : ** (6) Farkenella points **
[Wed Nov 5 22:43:18 2003] : (2) Finduilas: What, Farkenella?
[Wed Nov 5 22:43:22 2003] : (5) Enilia: What????
[Wed Nov 5 22:43:27 2003] : ** (2) Finduilas looks in the indicated direction **
[Wed Nov 5 22:43:31 2003] : (6) Farkenella: something moved out of the tunnel
[Wed Nov 5 22:43:32 2003] : ** (7) Berrawyn spins to look **
[Wed Nov 5 22:43:41 2003] : ** (6) Farkenella points to the south tunnel **
[Wed Nov 5 22:44:04 2003] : (5) Enilia: What was it?
[Wed Nov 5 22:44:09 2003] : (3) DM: [1d20+10] -> [13,10] = (23)
[Wed Nov 5 22:44:19 2003] : (6) Farkenella: I don't know
[Wed Nov 5 22:44:23 2003] : (3) DM: [1d4] -> [2] = (2)
[Wed Nov 5 22:44:32 2003] : (1) Aspen.: Let's head that way and looks.
[Wed Nov 5 22:44:36 2003] : (2) Finduilas: What did you think you saw?
[Wed Nov 5 22:44:41 2003] : ** (2) Finduilas screams out **
[Wed Nov 5 22:44:42 2003] : (1) Aspen.: "Got everything?"
[Wed Nov 5 22:44:49 2003] : (2) Finduilas: Ouch
[Wed Nov 5 22:44:54 2003] : (6) Farkenella: Finduilas ?
[Wed Nov 5 22:44:55 2003] : ** (5) Enilia jumps **
[Wed Nov 5 22:44:56 2003] : (6) Farkenella: What's wrong ?
[Wed Nov 5 22:45:03 2003] : ** (6) Farkenella looks closely at Finduilas **
[Wed Nov 5 22:45:03 2003] : (2) Finduilas: I've been stung
[Wed Nov 5 22:45:04 2003] : (3) DM: A flying humanoid is behind findus
[Wed Nov 5 22:45:16 2003] : (3) DM: fort save, and 2 damage
[Wed Nov 5 22:45:28 2003] : (2) Finduilas: Fortitude save: [1d20+7] -> [13,7] = (20)
[Wed Nov 5 22:45:35 2003] : (3) DM: you saved
[Wed Nov 5 22:45:44 2003] : (3) DM: [1d20+10] -> [7,10] = (17)
[Wed Nov 5 22:45:51 2003] : (3) DM: [1d4] -> [2] = (2)
[Wed Nov 5 22:46:09 2003] : (6) Farkenella: ouch
[Wed Nov 5 22:46:10 2003] : (3) DM: Another appears behinf Farky
[Wed Nov 5 22:46:17 2003] : (3) DM: Fort save
[Wed Nov 5 22:46:23 2003] : (3) DM: 2 damage
[Wed Nov 5 22:46:28 2003] : (5) Enilia: What *are* those????
[Wed Nov 5 22:46:41 2003] : (3) DM: KNowledge - planes
[Wed Nov 5 22:46:42 2003] : (6) Farkenella: Fortitude save: [1d20+1] -> [3,1] = (4)
[Wed Nov 5 22:46:55 2003] : (5) Enilia: ooc human moskitos? lol
[Wed Nov 5 22:46:55 2003] : (3) DM: [1d4] -> [1] = (1)
[Wed Nov 5 22:47:08 2003] : (3) DM: take 1 dex damage Farky
[Wed Nov 5 22:47:10 2003] : (7) Berrawyn: Knowledge: The Planes Skill Check: Untrained
[Wed Nov 5 22:47:25 2003] : (3) DM: Initiative
[Wed Nov 5 22:47:32 2003] : ** (5) Enilia looks around to see how many **
[Wed Nov 5 22:47:33 2003] : (5) Enilia: Initiative Enilia: [1d20+1] -> [15,1] = (16)
[Wed Nov 5 22:47:37 2003] : (7) Berrawyn: Initiative Berrawyn: [1d20+4] -> [1,4] = (5)
[Wed Nov 5 22:47:45 2003] : (6) Farkenella: Initiative [1d20+4] -> [4,4] = (8)
[Wed Nov 5 22:47:49 2003] : (6) Farkenella: ooc -1
[Wed Nov 5 22:47:49 2003] : (2) Finduilas: Finduilas Initiative: [1d20+5] -> [8,5] = (13)
[Wed Nov 5 22:48:05 2003] : (3) DM: Aspen?
[Wed Nov 5 22:48:26 2003] : (1) Aspen.: Initialive [1d20+2] -> [18,2] = (20)
[Wed Nov 5 22:48:38 2003] : (3) DM: also know religion may work
[Wed Nov 5 22:48:50 2003] : (2) Finduilas: Knowledge: Religion Skill Check: [1d20+4] -> [12,4] = (16)
[Wed Nov 5 22:48:54 2003] : (3) DM: ASspen - you first...
[Wed Nov 5 22:49:26 2003] : (1) Aspen.: Quarterstaff, MW (base): [1d20+5] -> [17,5] = (22) ===> Damage: [1d6+1] -> [5,1] = (6)
[Wed Nov 5 22:49:37 2003] : (3) DM: hit
[Wed Nov 5 22:49:45 2003] : (8) Berrawyn (enter): 22:49
[Wed Nov 5 22:49:55 2003] : (5) Enilia: ooc wb :)
[Wed Nov 5 22:49:56 2003] : (2) Finduilas: ooc wb :)
[Wed Nov 5 22:50:06 2003] : (8) Berrawyn: ooc :(
[Wed Nov 5 22:50:24 2003] : ** (3) imps attacks findus again **
[Wed Nov 5 22:50:24 2003] : (2) Finduilas: Anyone got any silver weapons or ammunition?
[Wed Nov 5 22:50:34 2003] : (6) Farkenella: I do
[Wed Nov 5 22:50:34 2003] : (3) imps: [1d20+8] -> [10,8] = (18)
[Wed Nov 5 22:50:36 2003] : (8) Berrawyn: ooc do we know what they are yet?
[Wed Nov 5 22:50:46 2003] : (2) Finduilas: They're imps
[Wed Nov 5 22:50:50 2003] : (5) Enilia: How about holy water?
[Wed Nov 5 22:51:12 2003] : (3) imps: ooc yes
[Wed Nov 5 22:51:23 2003] : (3) imps: findus... AC?
[Wed Nov 5 22:51:28 2003] : (2) Finduilas: That should work as well
[Wed Nov 5 22:51:31 2003] : (2) Finduilas: 19 :)
[Wed Nov 5 22:51:42 2003] : (3) imps: imp 2 on Farky again
[Wed Nov 5 22:51:44 2003] : (3) imps: [1d20+8] -> [11,8] = (19)
[Wed Nov 5 22:51:46 2003] : (3) imps: [1d4+8] -> [2,8] = (10)
[Wed Nov 5 22:51:52 2003] : (3) imps: err 2 damage
[Wed Nov 5 22:51:57 2003] : (3) imps: fort save
[Wed Nov 5 22:52:04 2003] : (6) Farkenella: Fortitude save: [1d20+1] -> [2,1] = (3)
[Wed Nov 5 22:52:11 2003] : (3) imps: [1d4] -> [1] = (1)
[Wed Nov 5 22:52:16 2003] : (6) Farkenella: ooc thank god I got an extra point haha
[Wed Nov 5 22:52:17 2003] : (3) imps: 1 dex damage
[Wed Nov 5 22:52:24 2003] : (3) imps: Findus?
[Wed Nov 5 22:52:27 2003] : (2) Finduilas: ooc LOL
[Wed Nov 5 22:52:42 2003] : (3) imps: ooc what extra point?
[Wed Nov 5 22:52:42 2003] : (2) Finduilas: Longsword MW + weapon focus (base): [1d20+8] -> [18,8] = (26) ===> Damage: [1d8+1] -> [7,1] = (8)
[Wed Nov 5 22:52:52 2003] : (3) imps: hit
[Wed Nov 5 22:52:56 2003] : (2) Finduilas: ooc Dex, DM :)
[Wed Nov 5 22:53:03 2003] : (3) imps: it doesn't seem to do too much damage
[Wed Nov 5 22:53:13 2003] : (3) imps: Enilia?
[Wed Nov 5 22:53:24 2003] : (6) Farkenella: ooc didn't the machine get us an extra fort save point ? or did I dream this ?
[Wed Nov 5 22:53:38 2003] : (3) imps: ooc yes it did
[Wed Nov 5 22:53:45 2003] : (3) imps: ooc I thought you meant dex
[Wed Nov 5 22:53:50 2003] : ** (5) Enilia pops open a pbottle of holy water and splashes some at the nearest (How many splashes in a bottle? :P) **
[Wed Nov 5 22:53:53 2003] : (6) Farkenella: ooc nope lol
[Wed Nov 5 22:54:11 2003] : (3) imps: 1
[Wed Nov 5 22:54:20 2003] : (3) imps: umm touch attack?
[Wed Nov 5 22:54:25 2003] : (5) Enilia: ooc oi, better work then :P
[Wed Nov 5 22:54:42 2003] : (3) imps: thrown = dex+bab+d20
[Wed Nov 5 22:55:04 2003] : (5) Enilia: [1d20+2+1] -> [1,2,1] = (4)
[Wed Nov 5 22:55:09 2003] : (5) Enilia: ooc darn
[Wed Nov 5 22:55:10 2003] : (3) imps: miss
[Wed Nov 5 22:55:16 2003] : (3) imps: Farky?
[Wed Nov 5 22:55:28 2003] : ** (6) Farkenella runs from the imp **
[Wed Nov 5 22:55:41 2003] : (6) Farkenella: and shoots a silver arrow
[Wed Nov 5 22:55:47 2003] : (6) Farkenella: MW Composite Short Bow (base): [1d20+7] -> [15,7] = (22) ===> Damage: [1d6+0] -> [4,0] = (4)
[Wed Nov 5 22:55:51 2003] : (3) imps: hit
[Wed Nov 5 22:55:58 2003] : (3) imps: it winces and chitters
[Wed Nov 5 22:56:49 2003] : (3) imps: mark positions, i've put arky and findus on
[Wed Nov 5 22:56:56 2003] : (3) imps: Berrawyn?
[Wed Nov 5 22:57:11 2003] : (3) imps: err arky = farky
[Wed Nov 5 22:57:17 2003] : (6) Farkenella: i have moved
[Wed Nov 5 22:57:30 2003] : (8) Berrawyn: I throw a bottle of Holy water at the nearest
[Wed Nov 5 22:57:33 2003] : (3) imps: ooc yep, change it if you want
[Wed Nov 5 22:57:35 2003] : (2) Finduilas: ooc That's why you're way behind me :)
[Wed Nov 5 22:57:40 2003] : (8) Berrawyn: [1d20+11] -> [16,11] = (27)
[Wed Nov 5 22:57:57 2003] : (3) imps: Hit
[Wed Nov 5 22:57:57 2003] : (8) Berrawyn: ooc or 25 if they aren't evil
[Wed Nov 5 22:58:09 2003] : (3) imps: 1d6 i think
[Wed Nov 5 22:58:15 2003] : (8) Berrawyn: [1d6] -> [5] = (5)
[Wed Nov 5 22:58:17 2003] : (3) imps: they are
[Wed Nov 5 22:58:46 2003] : (3) imps: err 2d4
[Wed Nov 5 22:58:51 2003] : (3) imps: sorry
[Wed Nov 5 22:58:56 2003] : (8) Berrawyn: [2d4] -> [4,3] = (7)
[Wed Nov 5 22:59:07 2003] : (8) Berrawyn: ooc np
[Wed Nov 5 22:59:14 2003] : (3) imps: no1 looks pretty knackered
[Wed Nov 5 22:59:19 2003] : (3) imps: Aspen?
[Wed Nov 5 22:59:41 2003] : (1) Aspen.: Moving away and using my sling
[Wed Nov 5 22:59:44 2003] : (1) Aspen.: Sling +1 (Bullets +1) (base): [1d20+7] -> [17,7] = (24) ===> Damage: [1d4+1] -> [3,1] = (4)
[Wed Nov 5 22:59:45 2003] : (3) imps: 'k
[Wed Nov 5 23:00:03 2003] : (3) imps: ooc damage is +2 for 2x+1 isn't it?
[Wed Nov 5 23:00:26 2003] : (1) Aspen.: bullets are 1d4+1?
[Wed Nov 5 23:00:27 2003] : (3) imps: on which one btw? it hit
[Wed Nov 5 23:00:34 2003] : (1) Aspen.: #1
[Wed Nov 5 23:00:42 2003] : (3) imps: err isn't it =1 for the sling too?
[Wed Nov 5 23:00:44 2003] : (3) imps: +1
[Wed Nov 5 23:00:56 2003] : (3) imps: #1 drops to the floor
[Wed Nov 5 23:00:59 2003] : (1) Aspen.: ooc Oh yeah. It isn't in NWN you see.
[Wed Nov 5 23:01:05 2003] : (5) Enilia: ooc lol
[Wed Nov 5 23:01:25 2003] : (3) imps: #2 flies to Aspen and attacks
[Wed Nov 5 23:01:48 2003] : (3) imps: [1d20+8] -> [9,8] = (17)
[Wed Nov 5 23:01:53 2003] : (3) imps: [1d4] -> [1] = (1)
[Wed Nov 5 23:02:01 2003] : (3) imps: 1 damage, fort save
[Wed Nov 5 23:02:09 2003] : (1) Aspen.: Fortitude save: [1d20+5] -> [14,5] = (19)
[Wed Nov 5 23:02:13 2003] : (3) imps: 'k
[Wed Nov 5 23:02:21 2003] : (3) imps: Findus?
[Wed Nov 5 23:02:27 2003] : (2) Finduilas: Longsword MW + weapon focus (base): [1d20+8] -> [17,8] = (25) ===> Damage: [1d8+1] -> [7,1] = (8)
[Wed Nov 5 23:02:52 2003] : (3) imps: he takes some damage, but not as much as he should
[Wed Nov 5 23:03:09 2003] : (3) imps: Enilai?
[Wed Nov 5 23:03:11 2003] : (2) Finduilas: ooc Why am I not surpirsed? ;)
[Wed Nov 5 23:03:20 2003] : (5) Enilia: Using the wand
[Wed Nov 5 23:03:23 2003] : ** (5) Enilia casts Magic Missile, damage [1d4+1] -> [1,1] = (2) **
[Wed Nov 5 23:03:25 2003] : ** (5) Enilia casts Magic Missile, damage [1d4+1] -> [3,1] = (4) **
[Wed Nov 5 23:04:03 2003] : (3) imps: caster level check
[Wed Nov 5 23:04:16 2003] : (3) imps: caster level for wand is 3
[Wed Nov 5 23:04:36 2003] : (1) Aspen.: ooc Huh? I don't remember that rule. Could you explain, please?
[Wed Nov 5 23:04:40 2003] : (5) Enilia: ooc thought we agreed on two last time... it's on my notes...
[Wed Nov 5 23:04:44 2003] : (3) imps: SR=5
[Wed Nov 5 23:05:02 2003] : (1) Aspen.: ooc Ah. 1d20+3 Enilia.
[Wed Nov 5 23:05:20 2003] : (5) Enilia: ooc ic
[Wed Nov 5 23:05:23 2003] : (3) imps: sorry
[Wed Nov 5 23:05:28 2003] : (5) Enilia: [1d20+3] -> [5,3] = (8)
[Wed Nov 5 23:05:30 2003] : (3) imps: I could have said that
[Wed Nov 5 23:05:30 2003] : (5) Enilia: [1d20+3] -> [1,3] = (4)
[Wed Nov 5 23:05:33 2003] : (3) imps: hits
[Wed Nov 5 23:05:44 2003] : (3) imps: He looks a bit ill
[Wed Nov 5 23:05:58 2003] : (3) imps: for an odd humanoid that you have never seen before
[Wed Nov 5 23:06:05 2003] : (3) imps: Farky?
[Wed Nov 5 23:06:20 2003] : (6) Farkenella: using silvered arrows
[Wed Nov 5 23:06:26 2003] : (6) Farkenella: on 2
[Wed Nov 5 23:06:43 2003] : (6) Farkenella: ooc or wait, is that the one close to me ?
[Wed Nov 5 23:07:01 2003] : (3) imps: only 1 alive
[Wed Nov 5 23:07:11 2003] : (6) Farkenella: on the one alive then
[Wed Nov 5 23:07:12 2003] : (6) Farkenella: MW Composite Short Bow (base): [1d20+7] -> [3,7] = (10) ===> Damage: [1d6+0] -> [3,0] = (3)
[Wed Nov 5 23:07:21 2003] : (3) imps: miss
[Wed Nov 5 23:07:29 2003] : (3) imps: Berrawyn?
[Wed Nov 5 23:07:46 2003] : (8) Berrawyn: +2BAB...
[Wed Nov 5 23:07:47 2003] : (8) Berrawyn: Comp S'Bow M+2 (base): [1d20+10] -> [14,10] = (24) ===> Damage: [1d6+1] -> [3,1] = (4)
[Wed Nov 5 23:07:59 2003] : (3) imps: hit
[Wed Nov 5 23:08:15 2003] : (3) imps: it isn't damaged by that
[Wed Nov 5 23:08:20 2003] : (3) imps: Aspen?
[Wed Nov 5 23:09:09 2003] : (1) Aspen.: Foolishy backed into a corner. Not much I can do.
[Wed Nov 5 23:09:13 2003] : (1) Aspen.: Quarterstaff, MW (base): [1d20+5] -> [5,5] = (10) ===> Damage: [1d6+1] -> [6,1] = (7)
[Wed Nov 5 23:09:18 2003] : (3) imps: miss
[Wed Nov 5 23:09:28 2003] : ** (3) imps turns **
[Wed Nov 5 23:09:35 2003] : ** (3) imps stabs at Enilia **
[Wed Nov 5 23:09:42 2003] : (3) imps: [1d20+8] -> [19,8] = (27)
[Wed Nov 5 23:09:47 2003] : (3) imps: [1d4] -> [1] = (1)
[Wed Nov 5 23:09:48 2003] : (5) Enilia: ouch!
[Wed Nov 5 23:09:52 2003] : (3) imps: 1 damage
[Wed Nov 5 23:09:55 2003] : (3) imps: fort save
[Wed Nov 5 23:09:57 2003] : (5) Enilia: Fortitude save: [1d20+2] -> [9,2] = (11)
[Wed Nov 5 23:10:03 2003] : (3) imps: You are pisoned
[Wed Nov 5 23:10:06 2003] : (3) imps: [1d4] -> [2] = (2)
[Wed Nov 5 23:10:11 2003] : (3) imps: 2 dex damage
[Wed Nov 5 23:10:15 2003] : (3) imps: Findus?
[Wed Nov 5 23:10:19 2003] : (2) Finduilas: Longsword MW + weapon focus (base): [1d20+8] -> [11,8] = (19) ===> Damage: [1d8+1] -> [3,1] = (4)
[Wed Nov 5 23:10:50 2003] : (3) imps: hit
[Wed Nov 5 23:10:58 2003] : (3) imps: it shrugs the damage off
[Wed Nov 5 23:11:03 2003] : (3) imps: Enilia?
[Wed Nov 5 23:11:10 2003] : (5) Enilia: wand again
[Wed Nov 5 23:11:16 2003] : (5) Enilia: [1d20+3] -> [4,3] = (7)
[Wed Nov 5 23:11:17 2003] : (5) Enilia: [1d20+3] -> [6,3] = (9)
[Wed Nov 5 23:11:30 2003] : (3) imps: SR check
[Wed Nov 5 23:11:47 2003] : (5) Enilia: str?
[Wed Nov 5 23:11:48 2003] : (3) imps: 1d20+3
[Wed Nov 5 23:11:57 2003] : (5) Enilia: [1d20+3] -> [5,3] = (8)
[Wed Nov 5 23:11:57 2003] : (3) imps: spell resistance
[Wed Nov 5 23:12:01 2003] : (5) Enilia: oh
[Wed Nov 5 23:12:08 2003] : (3) imps: it umm, lol
[Wed Nov 5 23:12:09 2003] : (7) Berrawyn (exit): 23:12
[Wed Nov 5 23:12:25 2003] : (3) imps: d4+1 methinks, not 20 (see above)
[Wed Nov 5 23:12:44 2003] : (3) imps: oh, I se you already did that!
[Wed Nov 5 23:12:48 2003] : (3) imps: hit
[Wed Nov 5 23:12:51 2003] : (3) imps: d4+1
[Wed Nov 5 23:12:56 2003] : (5) Enilia: [1d4+1] -> [4,1] = (5)
[Wed Nov 5 23:13:03 2003] : (3) imps: it drops
[Wed Nov 5 23:13:11 2003] : (5) Enilia: ooc stop confusing me (or is it the poison? lol)
[Wed Nov 5 23:13:26 2003] : ** (8) Berrawyn breathes a sigh of relief **
[Wed Nov 5 23:13:35 2003] : (1) Aspen.: "Phew. I thinked we'd better got out of here before anymore things turn up.
[Wed Nov 5 23:13:36 2003] : (3) imps: ok
[Wed Nov 5 23:13:41 2003] : (8) Berrawyn: Right, lets get out of here before anything else appers
[Wed Nov 5 23:13:42 2003] : (3) imps: now are you going to leave?
[Wed Nov 5 23:13:48 2003] : (2) Finduilas: Who's got the artefacts?
[Wed Nov 5 23:13:49 2003] : (8) Berrawyn: ooc :P
[Wed Nov 5 23:13:54 2003] : (5) Enilia: I'm starting to believe you're right
[Wed Nov 5 23:14:02 2003] : (8) Berrawyn: ooc whats the total haul?
[Wed Nov 5 23:14:17 2003] : (3) DM: err, those who took dex damage...
[Wed Nov 5 23:14:19 2003] : (5) Enilia: ooc loads of unidentified magic stuff
[Wed Nov 5 23:14:23 2003] : (3) DM: secondary fort saves
[Wed Nov 5 23:14:29 2003] : (5) Enilia: Fortitude save: [1d20+2] -> [8,2] = (10)
[Wed Nov 5 23:14:43 2003] : (6) Farkenella: Fortitude save: [1d20+1] -> [12,1] = (13)
[Wed Nov 5 23:14:43 2003] : (3) DM: [1d4] -> [4] = (4)
[Wed Nov 5 23:14:49 2003] : (8) Berrawyn: ooc DM? do you know what's lying about?
[Wed Nov 5 23:14:50 2003] : (3) DM: 4 dex damage enilia
[Wed Nov 5 23:14:52 2003] : (6) Farkenella: ooc will that be twice for me ?
[Wed Nov 5 23:15:01 2003] : (3) DM: pass farky
[Wed Nov 5 23:15:04 2003] : (6) Farkenella: ooc i was stung twice
[Wed Nov 5 23:15:12 2003] : (3) DM: again please farky
[Wed Nov 5 23:15:14 2003] : (5) Enilia: ooc Oi, how do we stop this? And the poison? lol
[Wed Nov 5 23:15:15 2003] : (6) Farkenella: Fortitude save: [1d20+1] -> [16,1] = (17)
[Wed Nov 5 23:15:22 2003] : (3) DM: pass
[Wed Nov 5 23:15:25 2003] : (3) DM: was that it?
[Wed Nov 5 23:15:31 2003] : ** (1) Aspen. assists the sting victims. **
[Wed Nov 5 23:15:39 2003] : (1) Aspen.: Heal Skill Check: [1d20+8] -> [4,8] = (12)
[Wed Nov 5 23:15:41 2003] : (1) Aspen.: Heal Skill Check: [1d20+8] -> [20,8] = (28)
[Wed Nov 5 23:16:02 2003] : ** (8) Berrawyn runs about and gathers up as much stuff as possible **
[Wed Nov 5 23:16:07 2003] : (3) DM: OK
[Wed Nov 5 23:16:11 2003] : (6) Farkenella: what's for whom ?
[Wed Nov 5 23:16:15 2003] : (3) DM: Ignore that enilia
[Wed Nov 5 23:16:20 2003] : (3) DM: Aspen stopped it
[Wed Nov 5 23:16:22 2003] : (1) Aspen.: ooc does it matter? both passed.
[Wed Nov 5 23:16:26 2003] : ** (2) Finduilas helps Berrawyn **
[Wed Nov 5 23:16:42 2003] : (6) Farkenella: ooc oh, how do we get the dex back ? I WANT MY DEX BACK
[Wed Nov 5 23:16:51 2003] : (1) Aspen.: ooc 24 hrs
[Wed Nov 5 23:16:51 2003] : (3) DM: Rest
[Wed Nov 5 23:16:57 2003] : (5) Enilia: ooc so dex is back to normal or what? And poison gone?
[Wed Nov 5 23:17:01 2003] : (1) Aspen.: ooc or lesser restoration spell.
[Wed Nov 5 23:17:02 2003] : (6) Farkenella: ooc rest..;now that sounds good lol
[Wed Nov 5 23:17:08 2003] : (3) DM: no, just the second lot never happened
[Wed Nov 5 23:17:19 2003] : (5) Enilia: k
[Wed Nov 5 23:17:20 2003] : (2) Finduilas: Poison is gone, dex will get back to mormal later
[Wed Nov 5 23:17:26 2003] : (5) Enilia: :)
[Wed Nov 5 23:17:35 2003] : (8) Berrawyn: Are you all fit to leave this place?
[Wed Nov 5 23:17:46 2003] : (1) Aspen.: Yep.
[Wed Nov 5 23:17:51 2003] : (1) Aspen.: "I can still walk."
[Wed Nov 5 23:17:59 2003] : (2) Finduilas: Let's go
[Wed Nov 5 23:18:03 2003] : (5) Enilia: ooc I've got the ring, cloak, staff and other stuff from the mage, exept notebook which faky has iirc
[Wed Nov 5 23:18:04 2003] : (6) Farkenella: I guess
[Wed Nov 5 23:18:20 2003] : (8) Berrawyn: ooc what about the stuff from the chests?
[Wed Nov 5 23:18:23 2003] : (6) Farkenella: I have the notebook, the rapier, the gold
[Wed Nov 5 23:18:25 2003] : (2) Finduilas: Berrawyn and I have the artefacts
[Wed Nov 5 23:18:40 2003] : (6) Farkenella: Enilia has the scrolls
[Wed Nov 5 23:18:44 2003] : (5) Enilia: yup
[Wed Nov 5 23:18:46 2003] : (8) Berrawyn: Right then, lets go
[Wed Nov 5 23:19:05 2003] : (3) DM: OK, uyou have it all, you can look it up in the log later
[Wed Nov 5 23:19:10 2003] : (2) Finduilas: Ive got the potions and rod of Grugnak
[Wed Nov 5 23:19:20 2003] : (3) DM: GAME END