Contents / PnP Stuff / Logs / Craig's - 29 October 2003

[Wed Oct 29 19:16:32 2003] : (5) DM: GAME START
[Wed Oct 29 19:16:53 2003] : (1) Aspen: I believe we were advancing up the road?
[Wed Oct 29 19:16:58 2003] : ** (6) Finduilas tries out her newly-explained powers and tries to detect evil **
[Wed Oct 29 19:17:12 2003] : (5) DM: ooc was that to me>?
[Wed Oct 29 19:17:12 2003] : (6) Finduilas: ooc We were waiting for Farkenella to return
[Wed Oct 29 19:17:19 2003] : (2) Enilia: ooc I believe so, we couldn't se the thrower any longer
[Wed Oct 29 19:17:33 2003] : (2) Enilia: ooc oh shit :P, gonna be a long wait lol
[Wed Oct 29 19:17:36 2003] : (6) Finduilas: ooc Yes, DM
[Wed Oct 29 19:17:39 2003] : (6) Finduilas: ooc LOL
[Wed Oct 29 19:17:53 2003] : (7) Berrawyn: ooc lol
[Wed Oct 29 19:17:58 2003] : (1) Aspen: "Farky has been gone a while. We should see what happened."
[Wed Oct 29 19:18:10 2003] : (5) DM: You are all at the second switchback now IIRC
[Wed Oct 29 19:18:32 2003] : (2) Enilia: You're right Aspen. I hope she's not in trouble...
[Wed Oct 29 19:18:49 2003] : (5) DM: Map for log
[Wed Oct 29 19:19:13 2003] : (6) Finduilas: ooc Why not say we waited for an hour?
[Wed Oct 29 19:19:36 2003] : (2) Enilia: ooc cos my mage armour will wear out sooner? :P
[Wed Oct 29 19:19:44 2003] : (6) Finduilas: ooc LOL
[Wed Oct 29 19:19:49 2003] : (6) Finduilas: ooc 15 minutes then?
[Wed Oct 29 19:19:56 2003] : (2) Enilia: ooc better LOL
[Wed Oct 29 19:20:16 2003] : (6) Finduilas: What's keeping her?
[Wed Oct 29 19:20:20 2003] : (2) Enilia: ooc think it has at least two hours left anyway
[Wed Oct 29 19:21:00 2003] : (6) Finduilas: I'm tired of waiting, I'm going up there
[Wed Oct 29 19:21:15 2003] : (2) Enilia: Not alone you aren't!
[Wed Oct 29 19:21:16 2003] : (7) Berrawyn: We should stick together
[Wed Oct 29 19:21:26 2003] : (2) Enilia: Right
[Wed Oct 29 19:21:38 2003] : (6) Finduilas: So are we going or waiting? I'm worried about Farkenella
[Wed Oct 29 19:21:50 2003] : (1) Aspen: Going
[Wed Oct 29 19:22:13 2003] : (2) Enilia: Definitly
[Wed Oct 29 19:22:17 2003] : ** (5) DM assigns himself some xp dso as not to feel left out **
[Wed Oct 29 19:22:31 2003] : (6) Finduilas: ooc KMAO
[Wed Oct 29 19:22:33 2003] : ** (2) Enilia checks her crossbow before taking off **
[Wed Oct 29 19:22:44 2003] : ** (6) Finduilas gives the DM some bonus xp **
[Wed Oct 29 19:22:48 2003] : (2) Enilia: ooc Awwww, poor lil DM feeling left out :P
[Wed Oct 29 19:23:00 2003] : (5) DM: OK, it's a mile to the point above th elast switchback
[Wed Oct 29 19:23:04 2003] : ** (6) Finduilas checks her weapons and tethers her horse **
[Wed Oct 29 19:23:17 2003] : (7) Berrawyn: Are we leaving the horses?
[Wed Oct 29 19:23:34 2003] : (6) Finduilas: I'm not taking mine, not up that slope
[Wed Oct 29 19:23:44 2003] : (1) Aspen: ooc horses can go up hills.
[Wed Oct 29 19:23:53 2003] : (5) DM: ooc the slope is not steep
[Wed Oct 29 19:23:54 2003] : ** (1) Aspen leads his horse. **
[Wed Oct 29 19:23:59 2003] : (6) Finduilas: ooc I know that :)
[Wed Oct 29 19:24:04 2003] : (5) DM: The slope is designed for wagons
[Wed Oct 29 19:24:07 2003] : (2) Enilia: Dunno.... We might need to retreat quick if there are any more spear throwers or ather nasty things uproad...
[Wed Oct 29 19:24:13 2003] : ** (7) Berrawyn stays mounted **
[Wed Oct 29 19:24:27 2003] : (2) Enilia: Ditto
[Wed Oct 29 19:24:28 2003] : ** (6) Finduilas decides to take her horse after all **
[Wed Oct 29 19:24:48 2003] : ** (6) Finduilas mounts **
[Wed Oct 29 19:24:58 2003] : ** (2) Enilia keeps an eye out for bad guys **
[Wed Oct 29 19:24:59 2003] : (6) Finduilas: Let's go
[Wed Oct 29 19:25:00 2003] : (2) Enilia: Enilia: Spot Skill Check [1d20+2] -> [16,2] = (18)
[Wed Oct 29 19:25:08 2003] : (6) Finduilas: Spot Skill Check: [1d20+6] -> [15,6] = (21)
[Wed Oct 29 19:25:10 2003] : ** (7) Berrawyn moves off **
[Wed Oct 29 19:25:26 2003] : ** (2) Enilia follows **
[Wed Oct 29 19:25:31 2003] : ** (6) Finduilas rides beside Berrawyn **
[Wed Oct 29 19:26:07 2003] : (5) DM: [1d20-2] -> [16,-2] = (14)
[Wed Oct 29 19:26:30 2003] : (5) DM: Spot checks
[Wed Oct 29 19:26:34 2003] : (2) Enilia: Enilia: Spot Skill Check [1d20+2] -> [20,2] = (22)
[Wed Oct 29 19:26:35 2003] : (6) Finduilas: Spot Skill Check: [1d20+6] -> [2,6] = (8)
[Wed Oct 29 19:26:50 2003] : (7) Berrawyn: Spot Skill Check: [1d20+7] -> [17,7] = (24)
[Wed Oct 29 19:27:11 2003] : (6) Finduilas: ooc First a 21 and now 8, stupid dice ;)
[Wed Oct 29 19:27:19 2003] : (2) Enilia: ooc lol
[Wed Oct 29 19:27:33 2003] : (5) DM: ooc I'll take the first ones
[Wed Oct 29 19:27:42 2003] : (6) Finduilas: :)
[Wed Oct 29 19:27:44 2003] : (5) DM: Aspen?
[Wed Oct 29 19:27:48 2003] : (1) Aspen: Spot Skill Check: [1d20+4] -> [9,4] = (13)
[Wed Oct 29 19:27:51 2003] : (2) Enilia: ooc hmmm.... :P
[Wed Oct 29 19:28:08 2003] : (5) DM: As you move up the road
[Wed Oct 29 19:28:29 2003] : (5) DM: The road enters a small valley
[Wed Oct 29 19:28:53 2003] : ** (7) Berrawyn eyes the ridges carefully **
[Wed Oct 29 19:28:54 2003] : (5) DM: You notice an opening in the hill on the left, about 200 meters ahead
[Wed Oct 29 19:29:20 2003] : (6) Finduilas: ooc BTW, I'm leading Farkenella's horse
[Wed Oct 29 19:29:25 2003] : (5) DM: 'k
[Wed Oct 29 19:29:26 2003] : (1) Aspen: Does the road continue past the opening?
[Wed Oct 29 19:29:31 2003] : (5) DM: Yes
[Wed Oct 29 19:29:55 2003] : (6) Finduilas: No figures in sight?
[Wed Oct 29 19:29:56 2003] : ** (2) Enilia slows down a bit **
[Wed Oct 29 19:29:59 2003] : (7) Berrawyn: Wonder what that opeing is for?
[Wed Oct 29 19:30:08 2003] : (7) Berrawyn: I'll scout ahead a little
[Wed Oct 29 19:30:13 2003] : ** (7) Berrawyn dismounts **
[Wed Oct 29 19:30:13 2003] : (6) Finduilas: Only one way to find out
[Wed Oct 29 19:30:19 2003] : (2) Enilia: Hopefully not an ambush, we better take care....
[Wed Oct 29 19:30:20 2003] : ** (6) Finduilas dismounts **
[Wed Oct 29 19:30:22 2003] : (1) Aspen: "A mine, perhaps?"
[Wed Oct 29 19:30:35 2003] : (6) Finduilas: Stay in sight, Berrawyn
[Wed Oct 29 19:30:42 2003] : ** (7) Berrawyn runs ahead carefully (but not too far) **
[Wed Oct 29 19:30:58 2003] : ** (6) Finduilas watches Berrawyn **
[Wed Oct 29 19:31:04 2003] : (7) Berrawyn: Hide Skill Check: [1d20+11] -> [12,11] = (23)
[Wed Oct 29 19:31:14 2003] : (5) DM: umm, map is poo
[Wed Oct 29 19:31:27 2003] : (7) Berrawyn: ooc yeah, it is :P
[Wed Oct 29 19:31:31 2003] : (2) Enilia: ooc Very umm.... futuristic :P
[Wed Oct 29 19:31:36 2003] : (6) Finduilas: ooc LOL
[Wed Oct 29 19:31:55 2003] : (6) Finduilas: ooc Here's one he didn't prepare earlier ;)
[Wed Oct 29 19:32:01 2003] : (2) Enilia: lol
[Wed Oct 29 19:32:11 2003] : (5) DM: I'm sure you get it
[Wed Oct 29 19:32:30 2003] : (2) Enilia: ooc /me tries hard to get it
[Wed Oct 29 19:32:34 2003] : (6) Finduilas: No, what does it mean?
[Wed Oct 29 19:32:41 2003] : (2) Enilia: pooc LOL
[Wed Oct 29 19:32:47 2003] : (7) Berrawyn: ooc whats the blob?
[Wed Oct 29 19:33:02 2003] : (6) Finduilas: ooc That was not meant as a joke, Celestienne
[Wed Oct 29 19:33:07 2003] : ** (2) Enilia imagines the DM tearing his hair out **
[Wed Oct 29 19:33:19 2003] : (5) DM: OK can you see the fprofile?
[Wed Oct 29 19:33:27 2003] : (2) Enilia: ooc I know, I'm still trying to get it too :P
[Wed Oct 29 19:33:51 2003] : (1) Aspen: ooc perfect sense
[Wed Oct 29 19:33:57 2003] : (6) Finduilas: Can't you talk us through it, Craig?
[Wed Oct 29 19:34:20 2003] : (6) Finduilas: The parallel lines are the road?
[Wed Oct 29 19:34:31 2003] : (2) Enilia: ooc OH! The wings of the stick is actually the hillsides of the valley?
[Wed Oct 29 19:34:32 2003] : (1) Aspen: ooc your left and right seems mixed up btw.
[Wed Oct 29 19:34:48 2003] : (5) DM: Right, the slope on the right hand side of the road rises slightly
[Wed Oct 29 19:34:59 2003] : (5) DM: ooc you are right, I meant right of the road!
[Wed Oct 29 19:35:21 2003] : (5) DM: SO there is now an embankment on the right
[Wed Oct 29 19:35:30 2003] : (5) DM: in the embankment is an opening
[Wed Oct 29 19:35:31 2003] : (6) Finduilas: Yes
[Wed Oct 29 19:35:40 2003] : (1) Aspen: How big an opening? Anything inside it?
[Wed Oct 29 19:36:02 2003] : (2) Enilia: We'll know when Berrawyn gets back
[Wed Oct 29 19:36:05 2003] : (5) DM: It looks like a small cave, acan't be too big as the embankment is only small
[Wed Oct 29 19:36:07 2003] : (6) Finduilas: What's on the left of the road?
[Wed Oct 29 19:36:16 2003] : (5) DM: The hill
[Wed Oct 29 19:36:24 2003] : (6) Finduilas: ic
[Wed Oct 29 19:36:27 2003] : (5) DM: Sorry, don't know left from right
[Wed Oct 29 19:37:03 2003] : (6) Finduilas: ooc Left is where you see your thumb on the right ;)
[Wed Oct 29 19:37:10 2003] : ** (2) Enilia watches Berrawyn carefully, crossbow ready **
[Wed Oct 29 19:37:16 2003] : (2) Enilia: ooc lol
[Wed Oct 29 19:37:37 2003] : (1) Aspen: ooc hah. I read that a crosshairs...
[Wed Oct 29 19:37:38 2003] : ** (7) Berrawyn stops and looks carefully at the cave opening **
[Wed Oct 29 19:37:38 2003] : (5) DM: [1d20+2] -> [8,2] = (10)
[Wed Oct 29 19:37:40 2003] : (5) DM: [1d20+2] -> [19,2] = (21)
[Wed Oct 29 19:37:57 2003] : (7) Berrawyn: Move Silently Skill Check: [1d20+8] -> [20,8] = (28)
[Wed Oct 29 19:38:19 2003] : ** (7) Berrawyn moves carefully back to the others **
[Wed Oct 29 19:38:19 2003] : (5) DM: He's eating a scrap of meat
[Wed Oct 29 19:38:24 2003] : (5) DM: oops
[Wed Oct 29 19:38:26 2003] : ** (6) Finduilas keeps watching Berrawyn, ready to run at him **
[Wed Oct 29 19:38:45 2003] : (7) Berrawyn: Theres something in the cave
[Wed Oct 29 19:38:56 2003] : (6) Finduilas: What?
[Wed Oct 29 19:39:00 2003] : ** (6) Finduilas walks over **
[Wed Oct 29 19:39:04 2003] : (7) Berrawyn: Wilderness Lore Skill Check: [1d20+6] -> [2,6] = (8)
[Wed Oct 29 19:39:16 2003] : (7) Berrawyn: Dont know what it is, but its bigger than us
[Wed Oct 29 19:39:16 2003] : (2) Enilia: Some"thing" or some"one"?
[Wed Oct 29 19:39:47 2003] : (2) Enilia: Think we can sneak by?
[Wed Oct 29 19:39:58 2003] : (7) Berrawyn: It was vaguely humanoid, but.... quite ugly
[Wed Oct 29 19:40:16 2003] : (7) Berrawyn: I doubt it. Not on horseback anyway
[Wed Oct 29 19:40:18 2003] : (2) Enilia: Some kind of guard maybe...
[Wed Oct 29 19:40:31 2003] : (2) Enilia: Ride by real fast?
[Wed Oct 29 19:40:33 2003] : ** (7) Berrawyn nods at Enilia **
[Wed Oct 29 19:40:41 2003] : ** (7) Berrawyn shakes his head **
[Wed Oct 29 19:40:48 2003] : (2) Enilia: ooc lol
[Wed Oct 29 19:40:53 2003] : (6) Finduilas: It didn't see or hear you?
[Wed Oct 29 19:41:06 2003] : (1) Aspen: Did it have large spears?
[Wed Oct 29 19:41:11 2003] : (7) Berrawyn: I think it was the thing that threw the spear
[Wed Oct 29 19:41:26 2003] : (6) Finduilas: Is it all alone?
[Wed Oct 29 19:41:46 2003] : (7) Berrawyn: I only saw it, but the cave could've been deeper
[Wed Oct 29 19:41:47 2003] : (6) Finduilas: Why would it attack us and then retreat?
[Wed Oct 29 19:41:52 2003] : (2) Enilia: But why throw a spear at us and then retreat? I don't like it.... :(
[Wed Oct 29 19:42:07 2003] : (2) Enilia: ooc Stop reading my mind! :P
[Wed Oct 29 19:42:19 2003] : (6) Finduilas: Unless it just wanted our attention
[Wed Oct 29 19:42:22 2003] : (1) Aspen: Can we go around the back of the cave?
[Wed Oct 29 19:42:25 2003] : (5) DM: ooc Dave just read mine too
[Wed Oct 29 19:42:31 2003] : (2) Enilia: ooc lol
[Wed Oct 29 19:42:31 2003] : (6) Finduilas: ooc I will when you do :P
[Wed Oct 29 19:42:39 2003] : (2) Enilia: ooc :P
[Wed Oct 29 19:42:49 2003] : (6) Finduilas: ooc LOL
[Wed Oct 29 19:43:14 2003] : (2) Enilia: Or leave the horses here and sneak by. Or try to...
[Wed Oct 29 19:43:34 2003] : (6) Finduilas: I'd like to try and talk to it
[Wed Oct 29 19:43:43 2003] : (7) Berrawyn: Talk to it?!?!?
[Wed Oct 29 19:43:44 2003] : (2) Enilia: What???? Are you crazy?
[Wed Oct 29 19:43:53 2003] : (2) Enilia: It just threw a spear at us!
[Wed Oct 29 19:44:01 2003] : (7) Berrawyn: It has already tried to kill us with that spear
[Wed Oct 29 19:44:03 2003] : (5) DM: ooc you could walk up the embankment and over the top
[Wed Oct 29 19:44:16 2003] : (6) Finduilas: How else are we going to find out what it wants? It could have killed one of us, but didn't
[Wed Oct 29 19:44:22 2003] : (7) Berrawyn: and its sitting in a cave eating a huge chunk of raw meat
[Wed Oct 29 19:44:23 2003] : (1) Aspen: "Why bother risking it when we could walk around it?"
[Wed Oct 29 19:44:34 2003] : (2) Enilia: Maybe we were just lucky, thought of that?!
[Wed Oct 29 19:44:39 2003] : (6) Finduilas: It might need our help
[Wed Oct 29 19:44:42 2003] : (1) Aspen: "Quietly mind."
[Wed Oct 29 19:44:44 2003] : (7) Berrawyn: It probably wants to eat us
[Wed Oct 29 19:44:57 2003] : (2) Enilia: I agree with you Aspen
[Wed Oct 29 19:44:59 2003] : (6) Finduilas: So why didn't it attack us further?
[Wed Oct 29 19:45:04 2003] : (2) Enilia: Talking to it is madness
[Wed Oct 29 19:45:25 2003] : (7) Berrawyn: I had a pretty good look at it, and I'm quite sure its not fond of conversation
[Wed Oct 29 19:45:26 2003] : (6) Finduilas: And sneaking around it is cowardess
[Wed Oct 29 19:45:41 2003] : (2) Enilia: Maybe because it hit that meat it's eating now!
[Wed Oct 29 19:46:03 2003] : (7) Berrawyn: Sneaking around is self preservation
[Wed Oct 29 19:46:06 2003] : (5) DM: ooc LOL @ Bert
[Wed Oct 29 19:46:12 2003] : (1) Aspen: "If it's an ogre, which I reckon it is, they're not renowned for their conversation..."
[Wed Oct 29 19:46:15 2003] : ** (6) Finduilas walks up to the opening to look at the creature **
[Wed Oct 29 19:46:30 2003] : ** (2) Enilia surpresses a scream **
[Wed Oct 29 19:46:43 2003] : (5) DM: ooc you just walking up
[Wed Oct 29 19:46:45 2003] : (5) DM: ?
[Wed Oct 29 19:46:50 2003] : (6) Finduilas: Yep
[Wed Oct 29 19:46:57 2003] : (5) DM: [1d20+2] -> [5,2] = (7)
[Wed Oct 29 19:46:57 2003] : (5) DM: [1d20+2] -> [6,2] = (8)
[Wed Oct 29 19:46:57 2003] : (7) Berrawyn: ooc fucking Paladins!!!!!!!!!
[Wed Oct 29 19:47:23 2003] : ** (2) Enilia follows at a distance, mumbling stupid, stupid, stupid, over and over **
[Wed Oct 29 19:47:39 2003] : ** (7) Berrawyn echoes her **
[Wed Oct 29 19:47:56 2003] : (2) Enilia: ooc after dismounting of course
[Wed Oct 29 19:48:09 2003] : (5) DM: It still hasn't seen you
[Wed Oct 29 19:48:12 2003] : (5) DM: [1d20+2] -> [9,2] = (11)
[Wed Oct 29 19:48:13 2003] : (5) DM: [1d20+2] -> [13,2] = (15)
[Wed Oct 29 19:48:21 2003] : (1) Aspen: Sounds of limbs being dismembered yet?
[Wed Oct 29 19:48:25 2003] : ** (6) Finduilas stops and walks backwards after looking at the creature **
[Wed Oct 29 19:48:29 2003] : ** (2) Enilia whispers: Get back here you fool! **
[Wed Oct 29 19:48:44 2003] : (5) DM: It stirs as you walk away
[Wed Oct 29 19:49:02 2003] : ** (6) Finduilas keeps on walking **
[Wed Oct 29 19:49:04 2003] : (6) Finduilas: Move Silently Skill Check: [1d20-7] -> [8,-7] = (1)
[Wed Oct 29 19:49:16 2003] : (6) Finduilas: ooc Damn armour ;)
[Wed Oct 29 19:49:17 2003] : (2) Enilia: ooc oh dear
[Wed Oct 29 19:49:21 2003] : (5) DM: The rest of you see it come out of the cave
[Wed Oct 29 19:49:27 2003] : (5) DM: Listen check Findus
[Wed Oct 29 19:49:37 2003] : (5) DM: ooc oh, never mind
[Wed Oct 29 19:49:40 2003] : (6) Finduilas: ooc I see it as well, I was walking backwards
[Wed Oct 29 19:49:42 2003] : (5) DM: YOu walked backwards
[Wed Oct 29 19:49:48 2003] : (6) Finduilas: ooc LOL
[Wed Oct 29 19:49:53 2003] : (5) DM: It speaks something
[Wed Oct 29 19:50:04 2003] : (5) DM: ooc Anyone speak Giant?
[Wed Oct 29 19:50:12 2003] : (2) Enilia: ooc not me
[Wed Oct 29 19:50:20 2003] : (7) Berrawyn: ooc nope
[Wed Oct 29 19:50:26 2003] : (6) Finduilas: ooc No
[Wed Oct 29 19:50:32 2003] : (1) Aspen: ooc no idea.
[Wed Oct 29 19:50:39 2003] : (1) Aspen: ooc always forget languages.
[Wed Oct 29 19:50:58 2003] : (5) DM: It says something again
[Wed Oct 29 19:51:07 2003] : ** (6) Finduilas is glad she already has an arrow on her bow **
[Wed Oct 29 19:51:10 2003] : (1) Aspen: Does it look threatening?
[Wed Oct 29 19:51:12 2003] : (7) Berrawyn: ooc does it look agressive?
[Wed Oct 29 19:51:20 2003] : (5) DM: GRUBAK HANDER GASGAH
[Wed Oct 29 19:51:23 2003] : (7) Berrawyn: ooc whats with the mind reading tonight?
[Wed Oct 29 19:51:26 2003] : (2) Enilia: ooc LOL was about to ask the same
[Wed Oct 29 19:51:29 2003] : (6) Finduilas: Watch it, it's evil
[Wed Oct 29 19:51:44 2003] : (5) DM: It looks like a large creature asking something aggressively
[Wed Oct 29 19:51:49 2003] : (7) Berrawyn: ooc distance?
[Wed Oct 29 19:52:01 2003] : (2) Enilia: Ummmm, don't mind us, we're just passing by....
[Wed Oct 29 19:52:08 2003] : (5) DM: YOU COME SEE GRUGNAK?
[Wed Oct 29 19:52:14 2003] : (6) Finduilas: Yes
[Wed Oct 29 19:52:15 2003] : (1) Aspen: "Yes."
[Wed Oct 29 19:52:21 2003] : (5) DM: YOU NAME?
[Wed Oct 29 19:52:21 2003] : ** (2) Enilia nods **
[Wed Oct 29 19:52:37 2003] : (6) Finduilas: Finduilas Ar
[Wed Oct 29 19:52:44 2003] : (2) Enilia: E... Enilia
[Wed Oct 29 19:52:48 2003] : (6) Finduilas: What is your name?
[Wed Oct 29 19:52:48 2003] : (5) DM: O/nick OGRE
[Wed Oct 29 19:52:50 2003] : (1) Aspen: "Aspen."
[Wed Oct 29 19:52:56 2003] : (7) Berrawyn: Berrawyn
[Wed Oct 29 19:52:57 2003] : (1) Aspen: ooc Ar? Part pirate?
[Wed Oct 29 19:53:06 2003] : (7) Berrawyn: ooc lol
[Wed Oct 29 19:53:13 2003] : (5) OGRE: LOL
[Wed Oct 29 19:53:16 2003] : (6) Finduilas: ooc Har har
[Wed Oct 29 19:53:21 2003] : (2) Enilia: ooc lol
[Wed Oct 29 19:53:24 2003] : (5) OGRE: ME KNOW NAME
[Wed Oct 29 19:53:58 2003] : (5) OGRE: HE NOT WANT ME EAT SMALL ONES CALLED ASP *mumble*
[Wed Oct 29 19:54:07 2003] : (6) Finduilas: ooc LOL
[Wed Oct 29 19:54:16 2003] : (5) OGRE: AND CALLED FIND *Mumble*
[Wed Oct 29 19:54:27 2003] : (5) OGRE: AND CALLED FAR *Mumble*
[Wed Oct 29 19:54:28 2003] : (2) Enilia: Ummm... It won't be our friend Farky you're eating I hope? *shudders*
[Wed Oct 29 19:54:35 2003] : (5) OGRE: AND CALLED BER *Mumble*
[Wed Oct 29 19:54:35 2003] : (1) Aspen: "Um. Good. We'll be on or way then..."
[Wed Oct 29 19:54:47 2003] : ** (5) OGRE shows no sign of stopping **
[Wed Oct 29 19:54:54 2003] : (5) OGRE: AND CALLED EN *Mumble*
[Wed Oct 29 19:54:58 2003] : (1) Aspen: I try and sidle past.
[Wed Oct 29 19:55:14 2003] : ** (7) Berrawyn moves towards his horse **
[Wed Oct 29 19:55:15 2003] : ** (5) OGRE looks up as though he is very bright for remembering **
[Wed Oct 29 19:55:26 2003] : (5) OGRE: YOU GO NOW
[Wed Oct 29 19:55:35 2003] : (5) OGRE: OR ME THROW MORE SPEAR
[Wed Oct 29 19:55:35 2003] : (6) Finduilas: We will
[Wed Oct 29 19:55:38 2003] : (5) OGRE: HIM WAIT
[Wed Oct 29 19:55:44 2003] : ** (2) Enilia graps her horse and moves by hastily **
[Wed Oct 29 19:55:54 2003] : ** (6) Finduilas tries to smile at the ogre **
[Wed Oct 29 19:56:03 2003] : ** (7) Berrawyn mounts up and moves past the ogre **
[Wed Oct 29 19:56:09 2003] : ** (5) OGRE looks greedily at the horses **
[Wed Oct 29 19:56:12 2003] : (5) OGRE: STOP
[Wed Oct 29 19:56:19 2003] : (5) OGRE: YOU PAY
[Wed Oct 29 19:56:25 2003] : ** (5) OGRE scratches his head **
[Wed Oct 29 19:56:26 2003] : (6) Finduilas: Pay?
[Wed Oct 29 19:56:30 2003] : (5) OGRE: ME
[Wed Oct 29 19:56:35 2003] : (7) Berrawyn: Pay what?
[Wed Oct 29 19:56:37 2003] : ** (2) Enilia halts **
[Wed Oct 29 19:56:40 2003] : ** (6) Finduilas mounts her horse **
[Wed Oct 29 19:56:46 2003] : ** (5) OGRE licks his lips and points to the spare horse **
[Wed Oct 29 19:56:59 2003] : (1) Aspen: "I don't think so."
[Wed Oct 29 19:57:06 2003] : (1) Aspen: "Come on. Move."
[Wed Oct 29 19:57:17 2003] : (5) OGRE: ME WANT HORSEY
[Wed Oct 29 19:57:18 2003] : (2) Enilia: We need that horse, it belongs to a friend yGrugnakg said to spare too
[Wed Oct 29 19:57:24 2003] : ** (6) Finduilas rides out, with Farkenella's horse in tow **
[Wed Oct 29 19:57:31 2003] : (5) OGRE: HE NOT SAY NOT EAT HORSEY
[Wed Oct 29 19:57:38 2003] : ** (5) OGRE looks agitated **
[Wed Oct 29 19:57:43 2003] : (6) Finduilas: If you want the horse, ask Grugnak for it
[Wed Oct 29 19:57:46 2003] : ** (7) Berrawyn stays between the orge and Enilia as best as possible **
[Wed Oct 29 19:57:53 2003] : ** (5) OGRE winces when you say that **
[Wed Oct 29 19:58:14 2003] : (5) OGRE: ME NOT EAT HORSEY?
[Wed Oct 29 19:58:14 2003] : ** (6) Finduilas rides on, not looking back **
[Wed Oct 29 19:58:24 2003] : ** (2) Enilia moves on, trying to get as far away from the ogre as possible **
[Wed Oct 29 19:58:50 2003] : (1) Aspen: "Damn right you won't."
[Wed Oct 29 19:59:09 2003] : (7) Berrawyn: I'm sure you can catch something much nicer
[Wed Oct 29 19:59:34 2003] : (5) OGRE: ME WANT HORSEY!
[Wed Oct 29 19:59:49 2003] : (7) Berrawyn: NO!
[Wed Oct 29 19:59:53 2003] : ** (5) OGRE is getting whiney along with his shoutey voice **
[Wed Oct 29 20:00:03 2003] : ** (6) Finduilas keeps on ignoring the ogre **
[Wed Oct 29 20:00:06 2003] : (5) OGRE: ME WANT!
[Wed Oct 29 20:00:15 2003] : ** (5) OGRE puts out his huge bottom lip **
[Wed Oct 29 20:00:20 2003] : (2) Enilia: ooc LOL
[Wed Oct 29 20:00:21 2003] : (6) Finduilas: ooc Go to your bed, without tv
[Wed Oct 29 20:00:34 2003] : (7) Berrawyn: Look, we have to come back down again. If we find somewthing up there for you we will bring it with us, ok?
[Wed Oct 29 20:00:58 2003] : ** (5) OGRE looks confused at the long sentece **
[Wed Oct 29 20:00:59 2003] : (1) Aspen: This is all going on while we're riding away, right?
[Wed Oct 29 20:01:06 2003] : (5) OGRE: ooc yes
[Wed Oct 29 20:01:07 2003] : (2) Enilia: ooc hope so
[Wed Oct 29 20:01:12 2003] : (6) Finduilas: ooc LOL
[Wed Oct 29 20:01:13 2003] : (7) Berrawyn: If we find food, we'll bring it down
[Wed Oct 29 20:01:23 2003] : ** (5) OGRE looks happy **
[Wed Oct 29 20:01:33 2003] : ** (5) OGRE doesn't look particularly old **
[Wed Oct 29 20:01:42 2003] : (2) Enilia: ooc Your new pet, Berrawyn? lol
[Wed Oct 29 20:01:50 2003] : (6) Finduilas: ooc KMAO
[Wed Oct 29 20:01:50 2003] : ** (7) Berrawyn rolls his eyes **
[Wed Oct 29 20:02:36 2003] : (5) OGRE: OK you shortly get to the next switchback
[Wed Oct 29 20:02:57 2003] : (5) DM: You can see the entrance to the mine up the hill from here
[Wed Oct 29 20:03:15 2003] : (5) DM: There is a large entranceway, no doors can be seen
[Wed Oct 29 20:03:26 2003] : (6) Finduilas: You don't have to say it to me: you all were right and I was wrong
[Wed Oct 29 20:03:32 2003] : ** (2) Enilia looks around for Farky **
[Wed Oct 29 20:03:36 2003] : (1) Aspen: Anything outside? Earthworks? walls?
[Wed Oct 29 20:03:56 2003] : (2) Enilia: Well Findus, sometimes you're as reckless as Farky!
[Wed Oct 29 20:04:00 2003] : ** (7) Berrawyn looks at Findu **
[Wed Oct 29 20:04:13 2003] : ** (6) Finduilas looks at the mine **
[Wed Oct 29 20:04:17 2003] : (6) Finduilas: Spot Skill Check: [1d20+6] -> [9,6] = (15)
[Wed Oct 29 20:04:17 2003] : (7) Berrawyn: It was a close thing
[Wed Oct 29 20:04:27 2003] : (5) DM: There's some boulders, what looks like some small wagons, but you can't make out what they are too much
[Wed Oct 29 20:04:47 2003] : (5) DM: There is a fairly large flat clearing in front of the entrance
[Wed Oct 29 20:05:15 2003] : (7) Berrawyn: Well, we might as well get on with this
[Wed Oct 29 20:05:38 2003] : ** (2) Enilia sighs... Guess so **
[Wed Oct 29 20:05:42 2003] : (6) Finduilas: Yes, and hope we can do more good than wrong
[Wed Oct 29 20:05:49 2003] : ** (7) Berrawyn gee's his horse on **
[Wed Oct 29 20:05:53 2003] : (1) Aspen: I tie my horse up outside the entrance.
[Wed Oct 29 20:05:57 2003] : (2) Enilia: I'll just hope we stay alive!
[Wed Oct 29 20:06:00 2003] : ** (6) Finduilas follows **
[Wed Oct 29 20:06:13 2003] : ** (6) Finduilas dismounts at the entrance **
[Wed Oct 29 20:06:28 2003] : ** (7) Berrawyn does likewise **
[Wed Oct 29 20:06:32 2003] : (2) Enilia: Ditto
[Wed Oct 29 20:06:51 2003] : (7) Berrawyn: ooc brb
[Wed Oct 29 20:06:55 2003] : (5) DM: THere is no-one around at the entrance
[Wed Oct 29 20:06:58 2003] : (5) DM: Int chacks
[Wed Oct 29 20:07:02 2003] : ** (2) Enilia checks she has bolts and potions before leaving her horse **
[Wed Oct 29 20:07:03 2003] : (5) DM: Int checks
[Wed Oct 29 20:07:03 2003] : ** (6) Finduilas doesn't have to check if she's still got the dagger, she can feel it **
[Wed Oct 29 20:07:09 2003] : (6) Finduilas: Int check: [1d20+2] -> [10,2] = (12)
[Wed Oct 29 20:07:11 2003] : (1) Aspen: Int check: [1d20+1] -> [9,1] = (10)
[Wed Oct 29 20:07:12 2003] : (2) Enilia: Int check: [1d20+0] -> [16,0] = (16)
[Wed Oct 29 20:07:26 2003] : (5) DM: The wagons you could see run on metal tracks into the mines
[Wed Oct 29 20:07:55 2003] : (5) DM: You all think it's a little odd that no-one is here
[Wed Oct 29 20:08:08 2003] : (1) Aspen: "I guess they're all holed up inside?"
[Wed Oct 29 20:08:12 2003] : (6) Finduilas: It should be easy finding the way out, we just have to follow the tracks :)
[Wed Oct 29 20:08:35 2003] : (6) Finduilas: Is this mine abandoned, do you think?
[Wed Oct 29 20:08:36 2003] : (2) Enilia: Or waiting for us.... I don't like this at all
[Wed Oct 29 20:08:51 2003] : (7) Berrawyn: back
[Wed Oct 29 20:08:56 2003] : ** (6) Finduilas tries to see if the tracks seem to be used recently **
[Wed Oct 29 20:08:57 2003] : (2) Enilia: ooc wb :)
[Wed Oct 29 20:08:59 2003] : (7) Berrawyn: Int check: [1d20+0] -> [8,0] = (8)
[Wed Oct 29 20:09:01 2003] : (5) DM: You can see into the mine entrance, it's reasonably well lit inside
[Wed Oct 29 20:09:04 2003] : (6) Finduilas: ooc wb
[Wed Oct 29 20:09:20 2003] : (6) Finduilas: Spot Skill Check: [1d20+6] -> [3,6] = (9)
[Wed Oct 29 20:09:28 2003] : ** (2) Enilia peers inside **
[Wed Oct 29 20:09:30 2003] : (2) Enilia: Enilia: Spot Skill Check [1d20+2] -> [18,2] = (20)
[Wed Oct 29 20:09:38 2003] : (5) DM: A small stream comes out of the caves
[Wed Oct 29 20:09:40 2003] : (2) Enilia: ooc Very nice!
[Wed Oct 29 20:09:48 2003] : (6) Finduilas: ooc Indeed :)
[Wed Oct 29 20:09:54 2003] : (5) DM: ooc after the disaster with the last caves...
[Wed Oct 29 20:10:00 2003] : (7) Berrawyn: ooc *Cough*Nashkel*Cough*
[Wed Oct 29 20:10:04 2003] : (5) DM: LOL
[Wed Oct 29 20:10:08 2003] : (2) Enilia: ooc lol
[Wed Oct 29 20:10:08 2003] : (1) Aspen: Any footprints?
[Wed Oct 29 20:10:09 2003] : (6) Finduilas: ooc Here's one he *did* prepare earlier ;)
[Wed Oct 29 20:10:24 2003] : (5) DM: There are plenty of footprints going in and out
[Wed Oct 29 20:10:36 2003] : (5) DM: Some are what you assume to be Orc boots
[Wed Oct 29 20:10:40 2003] : (1) Aspen: "Guess we'd better go in."
[Wed Oct 29 20:10:44 2003] : (5) DM: Others are the huge footprints
[Wed Oct 29 20:10:53 2003] : (5) DM: There are a few smaller ones too
[Wed Oct 29 20:11:16 2003] : (2) Enilia: Guess you're right Aspen, we wprobably won't be more ready than now
[Wed Oct 29 20:11:20 2003] : (7) Berrawyn: Aye
[Wed Oct 29 20:11:22 2003] : (5) DM: Map for log
[Wed Oct 29 20:11:31 2003] : ** (7) Berrawyn walks in carefully **
[Wed Oct 29 20:11:40 2003] : (2) Enilia: I really wish Farky was around too though...
[Wed Oct 29 20:11:50 2003] : ** (2) Enilia follows at the back **
[Wed Oct 29 20:11:50 2003] : ** (6) Finduilas follows Berrawyn **
[Wed Oct 29 20:11:55 2003] : (1) Aspen: I enter warily. CHecking the shadowy corners.
[Wed Oct 29 20:11:56 2003] : (5) DM: You see a rail system headed up two seperate passageways
[Wed Oct 29 20:12:05 2003] : (7) Berrawyn: yeah, she's great at spotting traps
[Wed Oct 29 20:12:09 2003] : (5) DM: On the left is a buig pile of rubble
[Wed Oct 29 20:12:24 2003] : ** (6) Finduilas looks at the rubble **
[Wed Oct 29 20:12:30 2003] : (6) Finduilas: Search Skill Check: [1d20+4] -> [3,4] = (7)
[Wed Oct 29 20:12:41 2003] : (7) Berrawyn: Left or right?
[Wed Oct 29 20:12:43 2003] : (5) DM: ooc each hex is 60 feet
[Wed Oct 29 20:12:47 2003] : (5) DM: Mark positions
[Wed Oct 29 20:13:29 2003] : (5) DM: Listen checks
[Wed Oct 29 20:13:36 2003] : (7) Berrawyn: Listen Skill Check: [1d20+7] -> [20,7] = (27)
[Wed Oct 29 20:13:39 2003] : (2) Enilia: Enilia: Listen Skill Check [1d20+2] -> [17,2] = (19)
[Wed Oct 29 20:13:45 2003] : (6) Finduilas: Listen Skill Check: [1d20+6] -> [15,6] = (21)
[Wed Oct 29 20:13:50 2003] : (1) Aspen: Listen Skill Check: [1d20+3] -> [7,3] = (10)
[Wed Oct 29 20:14:24 2003] : (5) DM: Lots of noise coming from the right passageway, you can tell some of it is Orcish, some others you don't recognise
[Wed Oct 29 20:14:58 2003] : ** (2) Enilia gulps **
[Wed Oct 29 20:15:14 2003] : (6) Finduilas: It seems we should go there
[Wed Oct 29 20:15:14 2003] : (7) Berrawyn: Question is this... Do we want to announce ourselves? or sneak in?
[Wed Oct 29 20:15:26 2003] : (2) Enilia: I think I'd like to take the left passage...
[Wed Oct 29 20:15:47 2003] : (6) Finduilas: No harm in a quick look around, I guess
[Wed Oct 29 20:15:48 2003] : (1) Aspen: "We are here to meet with orcs."
[Wed Oct 29 20:15:49 2003] : (7) Berrawyn: I wouldn't mind a look around first
[Wed Oct 29 20:15:55 2003] : (5) DM: ooc right = straight on, but I'm sure you got that
[Wed Oct 29 20:16:03 2003] : (5) DM: ooc err , left
[Wed Oct 29 20:16:05 2003] : (2) Enilia: ooc yup
[Wed Oct 29 20:16:15 2003] : (5) DM: ooc /me is crap with directions tonight!
[Wed Oct 29 20:16:43 2003] : (2) Enilia: ooc don't worry, we all have a feat called craig-speech :P
[Wed Oct 29 20:16:51 2003] : (6) Finduilas: ooc KMAO
[Wed Oct 29 20:17:00 2003] : (5) DM: ooc LOL :P
[Wed Oct 29 20:17:27 2003] : (1) Aspen: We could shout for Grugnak and wait for him."
[Wed Oct 29 20:17:36 2003] : (7) Berrawyn: Aspen, theres nothing to stop big G killing us as soon as we hand over the dagger
[Wed Oct 29 20:18:00 2003] : (2) Enilia: Shout for him? Are you going mad too???
[Wed Oct 29 20:18:00 2003] : (6) Finduilas: You don't think he'll keep his word?
[Wed Oct 29 20:18:08 2003] : (7) Berrawyn: I'd rather have a fighting chance of getting out of this, and the more we know about this place the better
[Wed Oct 29 20:18:18 2003] : (7) Berrawyn: Do you think he will?
[Wed Oct 29 20:18:20 2003] : (1) Aspen: "Good point."
[Wed Oct 29 20:18:21 2003] : (2) Enilia: Defenitely!
[Wed Oct 29 20:18:35 2003] : (6) Finduilas: I agree with Berrawyn, I want to see more of this place as well
[Wed Oct 29 20:19:03 2003] : (6) Finduilas: I have trouble imaginign people could break their word, Berrawyn
[Wed Oct 29 20:19:04 2003] : (7) Berrawyn: There might be something we can use against him
[Wed Oct 29 20:19:20 2003] : (2) Enilia: Well let's move on then, before the big cry-baby tells ghim we've arrived already
[Wed Oct 29 20:19:20 2003] : (7) Berrawyn: Well, start imagining!
[Wed Oct 29 20:19:38 2003] : ** (7) Berrawyn smiles at the cry-baby comment **
[Wed Oct 29 20:19:58 2003] : ** (2) Enilia manages a tiny smile too **
[Wed Oct 29 20:20:00 2003] : (1) Aspen: "heh. Not very bright was it."
[Wed Oct 29 20:20:11 2003] : (2) Enilia: Luckily
[Wed Oct 29 20:20:12 2003] : ** (7) Berrawyn moves off right, err left **
[Wed Oct 29 20:20:17 2003] : (2) Enilia: ooc LOL
[Wed Oct 29 20:20:18 2003] : (7) Berrawyn: ooc ;)
[Wed Oct 29 20:20:22 2003] : (5) DM: ooc :P
[Wed Oct 29 20:20:23 2003] : ** (6) Finduilas smiles at Aspen and follows Berrawyn **
[Wed Oct 29 20:20:31 2003] : ** (2) Enilia follows **
[Wed Oct 29 20:20:38 2003] : (5) DM: Mark where you are off to
[Wed Oct 29 20:20:54 2003] : (1) Aspen: right?
[Wed Oct 29 20:20:56 2003] : (5) DM: brb need the loo
[Wed Oct 29 20:21:13 2003] : (6) Finduilas: Straight on
[Wed Oct 29 20:22:14 2003] : (1) Aspen: To the orcs?
[Wed Oct 29 20:22:16 2003] : (5) DM: ooc back
[Wed Oct 29 20:22:26 2003] : (2) Enilia: ooc wb :)
[Wed Oct 29 20:22:30 2003] : (5) DM: OK, you cross over the stream
[Wed Oct 29 20:22:44 2003] : (5) DM: And head straight on
[Wed Oct 29 20:22:54 2003] : (6) Finduilas: ooc wb :)
[Wed Oct 29 20:22:59 2003] : (5) DM: Nothing speactacular to be seen
[Wed Oct 29 20:23:40 2003] : (5) DM: YOu gonna carry on?
[Wed Oct 29 20:23:44 2003] : ** (2) Enilia takes a peak in the wagon as she passes **
[Wed Oct 29 20:24:17 2003] : (5) DM: There is some ore in the cart
[Wed Oct 29 20:24:34 2003] : (2) Enilia: Grapping a piece
[Wed Oct 29 20:24:39 2003] : (5) DM: Ok
[Wed Oct 29 20:24:54 2003] : (7) Berrawyn: ooc big double take moment there - thought it said "someone"
[Wed Oct 29 20:25:02 2003] : (1) Aspen: Don't suppose anyone can tell the sort of ore?
[Wed Oct 29 20:25:15 2003] : ** (2) Enilia shows it around **
[Wed Oct 29 20:25:20 2003] : (2) Enilia: Anyone?
[Wed Oct 29 20:25:31 2003] : (7) Berrawyn: Appraise Skill Check: [1d20+0] -> [18,0] = (18)
[Wed Oct 29 20:25:38 2003] : (6) Finduilas: Appraise Skill Check: [1d20+2] -> [11,2] = (13)
[Wed Oct 29 20:25:52 2003] : (2) Enilia: Appraise Skill Check: [1d20+0] -> [19,0] = (19)
[Wed Oct 29 20:26:03 2003] : (1) Aspen: ooc Appraise doesn't seem like the right skill.
[Wed Oct 29 20:26:11 2003] : (7) Berrawyn: Knowledge: Geography Skill Check: [1d20+0] -> [14,0] = (14)
[Wed Oct 29 20:26:16 2003] : (5) DM: It's very black. Seems to be silver ore, but there's also some whiter metal streaks
[Wed Oct 29 20:26:24 2003] : (2) Enilia: ooc Awwww, never used it before and it was soooo good :P
[Wed Oct 29 20:26:48 2003] : (7) Berrawyn: lets go on
[Wed Oct 29 20:27:04 2003] : ** (2) Enilia stuffs the ore in her backpack **
[Wed Oct 29 20:27:23 2003] : ** (5) DM adds 200kg of ore to enilia's inventory **
[Wed Oct 29 20:27:30 2003] : (2) Enilia: :O
[Wed Oct 29 20:27:37 2003] : (6) Finduilas: ooc LOL
[Wed Oct 29 20:27:42 2003] : (2) Enilia: ooc Just a lil lump :P
[Wed Oct 29 20:28:06 2003] : (5) DM: Ok, the passageway continues for quite a while
[Wed Oct 29 20:28:32 2003] : (5) DM: The noise form the other passageway becomes fainter
[Wed Oct 29 20:29:05 2003] : ** (2) Enilia eases up a little as the sounds fade **
[Wed Oct 29 20:29:26 2003] : (5) DM: You can see another
[Wed Oct 29 20:29:38 2003] : (5) DM: You can see another pile of slag further up
[Wed Oct 29 20:29:53 2003] : (6) Finduilas: Is there still light here?
[Wed Oct 29 20:29:55 2003] : (5) DM: Map for log
[Wed Oct 29 20:30:03 2003] : (5) DM: There is light
[Wed Oct 29 20:30:31 2003] : (5) DM: Spot checks
[Wed Oct 29 20:30:34 2003] : (7) Berrawyn: Spot Skill Check: [1d20+7] -> [10,7] = (17)
[Wed Oct 29 20:30:35 2003] : (2) Enilia: Enilia: Spot Skill Check [1d20+2] -> [10,2] = (12)
[Wed Oct 29 20:30:40 2003] : (1) Aspen: Spot Skill Check: [1d20+4] -> [14,4] = (18)
[Wed Oct 29 20:30:43 2003] : (6) Finduilas: Spot Skill Check: [1d20+6] -> [15,6] = (21)
[Wed Oct 29 20:31:11 2003] : (5) DM: [1d20+1] -> [2,1] = (3)
[Wed Oct 29 20:31:15 2003] : (5) DM: [1d20+2] -> [19,2] = (21)
[Wed Oct 29 20:31:43 2003] : (5) DM: All but Enilia can see an Orc ahead by the slag heap
[Wed Oct 29 20:31:52 2003] : (5) DM: There is also a dwarf next to him
[Wed Oct 29 20:32:00 2003] : (5) DM: Th eorc spots you too
[Wed Oct 29 20:32:07 2003] : (5) DM: The orc spots you too
[Wed Oct 29 20:32:12 2003] : ** (2) Enilia wanders "happily" on **
[Wed Oct 29 20:32:17 2003] : (1) Aspen: Dwarf?
[Wed Oct 29 20:32:25 2003] : ** (6) Finduilas walks on **
[Wed Oct 29 20:32:27 2003] : (5) DM: He stands straight and stares at you
[Wed Oct 29 20:32:28 2003] : ** (7) Berrawyn stops and grabs Enilia as she passes him **
[Wed Oct 29 20:32:38 2003] : (2) Enilia: Huh? What?
[Wed Oct 29 20:32:45 2003] : (7) Berrawyn: look over there
[Wed Oct 29 20:32:48 2003] : (5) DM: ooc Damn Delphine!
[Wed Oct 29 20:32:56 2003] : ** (2) Enilia gasps **
[Wed Oct 29 20:33:01 2003] : ** (7) Berrawyn points **
[Wed Oct 29 20:33:05 2003] : (2) Enilia: Thank you Berrawyn!
[Wed Oct 29 20:33:08 2003] : ** (6) Finduilas stops **
[Wed Oct 29 20:33:33 2003] : (6) Finduilas: ooc What did Delphine do?
[Wed Oct 29 20:33:38 2003] : (5) DM: The orc is now holding a spear threateningly
[Wed Oct 29 20:33:44 2003] : (5) DM: ooc not be here!
[Wed Oct 29 20:33:51 2003] : (6) Finduilas: Hallo! :)
[Wed Oct 29 20:33:55 2003] : (1) Aspen: "Er. Looking for Grugnak."
[Wed Oct 29 20:34:13 2003] : (2) Enilia: Keeping crossbow within reach
[Wed Oct 29 20:34:15 2003] : ** (5) Orc looks puzzled **
[Wed Oct 29 20:34:27 2003] : ** (5) Orc then looks suspicious **
[Wed Oct 29 20:34:40 2003] : ** (5) Orc talks briefly with the Orc **
[Wed Oct 29 20:34:47 2003] : ** (5) Orc talks briefly with the Dwarf **
[Wed Oct 29 20:34:50 2003] : (5) Orc: ooc !
[Wed Oct 29 20:34:52 2003] : (2) Enilia: ooc lol
[Wed Oct 29 20:35:13 2003] : (5) Orc: The dwarf wanders off up the passageway on the right
[Wed Oct 29 20:35:26 2003] : ** (5) Orc gestures you forwards **
[Wed Oct 29 20:35:36 2003] : ** (7) Berrawyn walks forward slowly **
[Wed Oct 29 20:35:42 2003] : ** (2) Enilia follows **
[Wed Oct 29 20:35:46 2003] : (1) Aspen: ditto
[Wed Oct 29 20:35:58 2003] : ** (6) Finduilas walks with Berrawyn, still smiling **
[Wed Oct 29 20:36:18 2003] : (5) Orc: You know grugnak?
[Wed Oct 29 20:36:42 2003] : (7) Berrawyn: Yeah
[Wed Oct 29 20:36:58 2003] : (5) Orc: Oh yeah
[Wed Oct 29 20:36:58 2003] : (1) Aspen: "We have an appointment."
[Wed Oct 29 20:37:13 2003] : (5) Orc: Who are you?
[Wed Oct 29 20:37:16 2003] : (6) Finduilas: We're just a bit early
[Wed Oct 29 20:37:31 2003] : (7) Berrawyn: Who are you?
[Wed Oct 29 20:37:38 2003] : ** (5) Orc is fitted in good looking studded leather **
[Wed Oct 29 20:37:38 2003] : (2) Enilia: He's expecting us, that's all you need to know
[Wed Oct 29 20:38:04 2003] : (5) Orc: [1d20-1] -> [14,-1] = (13)
[Wed Oct 29 20:38:14 2003] : (5) Orc: So, I'll ask again! WHo are you?
[Wed Oct 29 20:38:24 2003] : (1) Aspen: "Aspen and company"
[Wed Oct 29 20:38:34 2003] : (5) Orc: Oh, actors are we?
[Wed Oct 29 20:38:40 2003] : (6) Finduilas: If you needed to know that, Grugnak would have told you
[Wed Oct 29 20:38:47 2003] : (5) Orc: Grugnak is not taking visitors
[Wed Oct 29 20:38:52 2003] : (7) Berrawyn: Do we look like actors?
[Wed Oct 29 20:39:09 2003] : ** (5) Orc looks at you **
[Wed Oct 29 20:39:14 2003] : (5) Orc: Maybe
[Wed Oct 29 20:39:33 2003] : (5) Orc: What do you want with him?
[Wed Oct 29 20:39:41 2003] : (1) Aspen: "Making a delivery"
[Wed Oct 29 20:39:42 2003] : (2) Enilia: He will want to see us, in fact he'll be very upset if we don't show up
[Wed Oct 29 20:39:47 2003] : (6) Finduilas: That certainly is none of your business
[Wed Oct 29 20:40:03 2003] : (5) Orc: Admissin to see Grugnak is my business
[Wed Oct 29 20:40:12 2003] : (5) Orc: Now if, as you say, you are erarly
[Wed Oct 29 20:40:16 2003] : (5) Orc: early
[Wed Oct 29 20:40:29 2003] : (5) Orc: I should have your names on this list
[Wed Oct 29 20:40:40 2003] : ** (5) Orc pulls out a tatty pice of parchment **
[Wed Oct 29 20:40:51 2003] : ** (5) Orc takes ages to read it **
[Wed Oct 29 20:40:54 2003] : (5) Orc: A
[Wed Oct 29 20:40:55 2003] : (5) Orc: A
[Wed Oct 29 20:40:57 2003] : (5) Orc: Aspen
[Wed Oct 29 20:41:02 2003] : (5) Orc: OK
[Wed Oct 29 20:41:17 2003] : (2) Enilia: *sigh* Enilia
[Wed Oct 29 20:41:18 2003] : (5) Orc: BUt, as I said, he's busy
[Wed Oct 29 20:41:29 2003] : (5) Orc: YOu will have to wait in the camp
[Wed Oct 29 20:41:30 2003] : (7) Berrawyn: When will he be free?
[Wed Oct 29 20:41:35 2003] : (1) Aspen: "Camp?"
[Wed Oct 29 20:42:01 2003] : (5) Orc: With the rest of his recruits and other supplicant
[Wed Oct 29 20:42:03 2003] : (5) Orc: s
[Wed Oct 29 20:42:21 2003] : (5) Orc: Back the way you came, take the other passageway
[Wed Oct 29 20:42:35 2003] : (6) Finduilas: Supplicants?
[Wed Oct 29 20:42:37 2003] : (2) Enilia: How many would that be? Ummm, i mean.... How long do you think it'll take?
[Wed Oct 29 20:42:39 2003] : (5) Orc: I'll tell him you are here, and fetch you if he wants you
[Wed Oct 29 20:42:39 2003] : ** (6) Finduilas sneers **
[Wed Oct 29 20:43:01 2003] : (6) Finduilas: when he wants us, you mean
[Wed Oct 29 20:43:01 2003] : (1) Aspen: "Okay."
[Wed Oct 29 20:43:20 2003] : (5) Orc: I have no idea of how long
[Wed Oct 29 20:43:34 2003] : (7) Berrawyn: Well, tell him we wont wait long
[Wed Oct 29 20:43:35 2003] : (5) Orc: He's busy, that's all I can tell you
[Wed Oct 29 20:43:38 2003] : (5) Orc: [1d20-1] -> [15,-1] = (14)
[Wed Oct 29 20:43:58 2003] : (7) Berrawyn: We have other business to attend too
[Wed Oct 29 20:44:08 2003] : ** (2) Enilia nods eagerly **
[Wed Oct 29 20:44:09 2003] : (6) Finduilas: ooc DMs shouldn't be allowed any dice ;)
[Wed Oct 29 20:44:11 2003] : (5) Orc: Do you see ow much I care
[Wed Oct 29 20:44:26 2003] : (2) Enilia: Grugnak will care!
[Wed Oct 29 20:44:32 2003] : ** (5) Orc was seeing if he was stupid **
[Wed Oct 29 20:44:39 2003] : (2) Enilia: ooc LOL
[Wed Oct 29 20:44:39 2003] : (6) Finduilas: If he keeps us waiting too long we might leave again :)
[Wed Oct 29 20:44:46 2003] : ** (7) Berrawyn nods **
[Wed Oct 29 20:44:52 2003] : (1) Aspen: "*ahem* Why not wait we're in no particular hurry."
[Wed Oct 29 20:44:56 2003] : (5) Orc: As I said, I'll tell him, if you wait, he can decide how important you are
[Wed Oct 29 20:45:13 2003] : ** (6) Finduilas shrugs and turns around **
[Wed Oct 29 20:45:20 2003] : (7) Berrawyn: Inform him that we have the... item
[Wed Oct 29 20:45:22 2003] : (2) Enilia: Aspen, we still have a certain Jeffers to take care of too
[Wed Oct 29 20:45:34 2003] : (2) Enilia: Don't want to give him too much time either
[Wed Oct 29 20:45:35 2003] : (5) Orc: I doubt that you are more important than an allegiance with the forsaken dwarves from beneath these hills
[Wed Oct 29 20:45:48 2003] : (5) Orc: So, please wait in the camp
[Wed Oct 29 20:45:53 2003] : (6) Finduilas: That is not for you to decide, is it?
[Wed Oct 29 20:46:41 2003] : ** (1) Aspen turns to go and wait in teh camp **
[Wed Oct 29 20:46:44 2003] : (5) Orc: You are correct, which is why I WILL TELL HIM
[Wed Oct 29 20:46:51 2003] : (7) Berrawyn: Lets leave the bureaucrat to do his thing
[Wed Oct 29 20:46:54 2003] : ** (5) Orc looks furious **
[Wed Oct 29 20:46:56 2003] : ** (2) Enilia jumps **
[Wed Oct 29 20:46:57 2003] : ** (6) Finduilas keeps on walking **
[Wed Oct 29 20:47:06 2003] : (2) Enilia: Following quickly
[Wed Oct 29 20:47:26 2003] : (5) Orc: ooc did findus shout back then ;P
[Wed Oct 29 20:47:40 2003] : ** (7) Berrawyn leaves **
[Wed Oct 29 20:47:50 2003] : (6) Finduilas: ooc Just not whispering ;)
[Wed Oct 29 20:49:27 2003] : (1) Aspen: (quietly) "We can observe the numbers of rocs and others in teh camp."
[Wed Oct 29 20:49:44 2003] : (5) Orc: OK, you all head back the way you came...
[Wed Oct 29 20:50:03 2003] : (2) Enilia: And maybe Farky is there.... I hope so....
[Wed Oct 29 20:50:07 2003] : (5) DM: You going up the other passageway?
[Wed Oct 29 20:50:08 2003] : ** (6) Finduilas walks on out to spend some time with the horses **
[Wed Oct 29 20:50:28 2003] : (2) Enilia: ooc darn paladin!'
[Wed Oct 29 20:50:31 2003] : (7) Berrawyn: ooc s'pose so
[Wed Oct 29 20:51:24 2003] : (7) Berrawyn: (quietly) Do you think that Grugnak was up that smaller tunnel?
[Wed Oct 29 20:51:48 2003] : (5) DM: So you senaking up?
[Wed Oct 29 20:51:51 2003] : (2) Enilia: Probably.... That's where the dwarf went....
[Wed Oct 29 20:51:54 2003] : (5) DM: sneaking
[Wed Oct 29 20:52:14 2003] : (1) Aspen: no need to sneak
[Wed Oct 29 20:52:26 2003] : (2) Enilia: Fetching Findus first :P
[Wed Oct 29 20:52:33 2003] : ** (6) Finduilas makes sure the horses are ok, gets the bedrolls for everyone and walks in again **
[Wed Oct 29 20:52:50 2003] : ** (7) Berrawyn stops before leaving the tunnel to have a good look about **
[Wed Oct 29 20:52:52 2003] : (5) DM: The passageway opens out to a cavern
[Wed Oct 29 20:53:05 2003] : ** (2) Enilia looks around for Farky **
[Wed Oct 29 20:53:12 2003] : (7) Berrawyn: ooc I like the glow around the fire :)
[Wed Oct 29 20:53:14 2003] : (5) DM: There is a mineshaft ahead
[Wed Oct 29 20:53:52 2003] : (2) Enilia: (quietly) maby that (points) leads to Grugnak too...
[Wed Oct 29 20:53:55 2003] : (5) DM: ooc ty... two actually, yellow and red
[Wed Oct 29 20:54:14 2003] : (6) Finduilas: ooc Nice one, Craig :)
[Wed Oct 29 20:54:45 2003] : (5) DM: There are some piles of ore on the floor
[Wed Oct 29 20:55:01 2003] : (5) DM: Looking round into the room you can see 3 huts and a fir
[Wed Oct 29 20:55:04 2003] : (5) DM: fire
[Wed Oct 29 20:55:13 2003] : (5) DM: There are also some weapon racks
[Wed Oct 29 20:55:44 2003] : ** (7) Berrawyn moves forward into the camp **
[Wed Oct 29 20:55:44 2003] : (6) Finduilas: ooc No fir? Aspen will be disappointed ;)
[Wed Oct 29 20:55:50 2003] : (2) Enilia: ooc LOL
[Wed Oct 29 20:55:53 2003] : (5) DM: In various groups there are about 10 orcs, two ogres and two flying dmonic looking creatures
[Wed Oct 29 20:55:59 2003] : (1) Aspen: How big are the huts? How many people per each one?
[Wed Oct 29 20:56:14 2003] : (5) DM: Each is about 30feet across
[Wed Oct 29 20:56:28 2003] : (1) Aspen: "What are *those*?"
[Wed Oct 29 20:56:41 2003] : ** (5) DM knows as at first he had the scale totally wrong **
[Wed Oct 29 20:56:44 2003] : ** (2) Enilia stares **
[Wed Oct 29 20:57:18 2003] : ** (6) Finduilas looks at the demonic looking creaturs **
[Wed Oct 29 20:57:25 2003] : (6) Finduilas: creatures
[Wed Oct 29 20:57:32 2003] : (7) Berrawyn: ooc brb on phone
[Wed Oct 29 20:58:35 2003] : (5) DM: They look like tiny humanoids with leathery bat like wings
[Wed Oct 29 20:58:47 2003] : (5) DM: barbed tails and horns
[Wed Oct 29 20:58:53 2003] : ** (2) Enilia shudders **
[Wed Oct 29 20:59:16 2003] : (1) Aspen: Mephits? Ewww.
[Wed Oct 29 20:59:32 2003] : (2) Enilia: Mephits? What are those?
[Wed Oct 29 20:59:39 2003] : (1) Aspen: BG2 prelude.
[Wed Oct 29 20:59:45 2003] : (2) Enilia: ooc lol
[Wed Oct 29 21:00:10 2003] : ** (5) DM wonders what Aspen is talking about **
[Wed Oct 29 21:00:21 2003] : (2) Enilia: ooc everyone by the fire or scattered around?
[Wed Oct 29 21:00:27 2003] : (1) Aspen: ooc the annoying winged things?
[Wed Oct 29 21:00:40 2003] : (5) DM: There are several groups all around the fire
[Wed Oct 29 21:00:43 2003] : (7) Berrawyn: ooc back
[Wed Oct 29 21:00:49 2003] : (2) Enilia: ooc wb :)
[Wed Oct 29 21:00:51 2003] : (6) Finduilas: ooc wb :)
[Wed Oct 29 21:01:06 2003] : ** (5) DM wonders what ASPEN is talking about **
[Wed Oct 29 21:01:10 2003] : (6) Finduilas: ooc What kind of check for those creatures?
[Wed Oct 29 21:01:13 2003] : (5) DM: ooc LL
[Wed Oct 29 21:01:16 2003] : (5) DM: ooc LOL
[Wed Oct 29 21:01:54 2003] : (1) Aspen: ooc sorry. that was out of character
[Wed Oct 29 21:02:03 2003] : (5) DM: Well, knowledge the planes
[Wed Oct 29 21:02:07 2003] : (2) Enilia: ooc Guessed as much :P
[Wed Oct 29 21:02:10 2003] : (7) Berrawyn: Knowledge: The Planes Skill Check: Untrained
[Wed Oct 29 21:02:11 2003] : (6) Finduilas: Knowledge: The Planes Skill Check: Untrained
[Wed Oct 29 21:02:44 2003] : (5) DM: ooc so did I, it just looked funny, I only mentioned it for a laugh, not to be nasty
[Wed Oct 29 21:03:00 2003] : (7) Berrawyn: We might as well go on in
[Wed Oct 29 21:03:09 2003] : (5) DM: Maybe knowledge religion
[Wed Oct 29 21:03:14 2003] : (6) Finduilas: Knowledge: Religion Skill Check: [1d20+4] -> [17,4] = (21)
[Wed Oct 29 21:03:26 2003] : ** (6) Finduilas walks over to the fire **
[Wed Oct 29 21:03:32 2003] : (2) Enilia: I s'pose you're right Berrawyn...
[Wed Oct 29 21:03:47 2003] : ** (2) Enilia follows reluctantly **
[Wed Oct 29 21:04:22 2003] : ** (7) Berrawyn walks up to the fire **
[Wed Oct 29 21:04:24 2003] : (5) DM: Several orcs look round as you approach
[Wed Oct 29 21:04:31 2003] : (5) DM: NOne of htem look intereted
[Wed Oct 29 21:04:44 2003] : (5) DM: NOne of them look interested
[Wed Oct 29 21:04:44 2003] : (1) Aspen: How are they armed?
[Wed Oct 29 21:04:55 2003] : (5) DM: They aren't really
[Wed Oct 29 21:05:16 2003] : (6) Finduilas: Pointing at the demonic looking beings:Those creatures don't belong on this plane
[Wed Oct 29 21:05:25 2003] : ** (2) Enilia sits down quietly, trying not to stare **
[Wed Oct 29 21:05:31 2003] : (5) DM: Weapons are in a rack, they are armoured, but are all playing dice, or talking and drinking
[Wed Oct 29 21:05:57 2003] : (2) Enilia: (whispering to Findus) Don't point!
[Wed Oct 29 21:06:06 2003] : (5) DM: Everyone looks at the shouty person
[Wed Oct 29 21:06:13 2003] : ** (6) Finduilas shrugs and smiles **
[Wed Oct 29 21:06:20 2003] : (6) Finduilas: ooc I wasn't shooting :P
[Wed Oct 29 21:06:26 2003] : (7) Berrawyn: They look a little out of place
[Wed Oct 29 21:06:31 2003] : (6) Finduilas: shouting
[Wed Oct 29 21:06:45 2003] : (5) DM: ooc OK
[Wed Oct 29 21:07:07 2003] : (5) DM: Everyone lis just getting on with it
[Wed Oct 29 21:07:22 2003] : (6) Finduilas: I doubt they'll try to attack us without provocation, Grugnak seems to be firmly in charge here
[Wed Oct 29 21:07:26 2003] : (1) Aspen: Might as well and sit down and wait too.
[Wed Oct 29 21:07:39 2003] : (5) DM: An orc come over to you
[Wed Oct 29 21:07:46 2003] : ** (7) Berrawyn wanders over to the weapons racks for a look **
[Wed Oct 29 21:07:47 2003] : (2) Enilia: Aspen, we were told we'd know what to do when we got here.... Well, I don't, do you?
[Wed Oct 29 21:07:48 2003] : (6) Finduilas: I wish I knew where Farkenella is
[Wed Oct 29 21:07:58 2003] : (5) Orc: He looks to be better dressed than most of the others
[Wed Oct 29 21:08:13 2003] : ** (6) Finduilas takes a look at the huts, checking for Farkenella **
[Wed Oct 29 21:08:15 2003] : (5) Orc: Welcome
[Wed Oct 29 21:08:26 2003] : (5) Orc: So you've coem to join the next big thing?
[Wed Oct 29 21:08:27 2003] : ** (6) Finduilas returns to her friends **
[Wed Oct 29 21:08:30 2003] : (6) Finduilas: Hallo
[Wed Oct 29 21:08:32 2003] : (2) Enilia: Ummm, thank you
[Wed Oct 29 21:08:48 2003] : (7) Berrawyn: ooc who is he talking to?
[Wed Oct 29 21:08:49 2003] : (5) Orc: We're taking all sorts here
[Wed Oct 29 21:08:50 2003] : (6) Finduilas: Depends what it is, exactly, we're a bit picky
[Wed Oct 29 21:09:02 2003] : (5) Orc: ooc all of you Bert
[Wed Oct 29 21:09:26 2003] : (2) Enilia: ooc i don't wanna be Bert :(
[Wed Oct 29 21:09:27 2003] : ** (5) Orc points his thumb at the flying creatures **
[Wed Oct 29 21:09:35 2003] : (7) Berrawyn: The Next Big Thing?
[Wed Oct 29 21:10:11 2003] : (6) Finduilas: ooc Nobody thinks you are, Celestienne :)
[Wed Oct 29 21:10:17 2003] : (5) Orc: Stuck here apparently, still they're happy to feel they belong, and Grugnak is happy to take them
[Wed Oct 29 21:10:20 2003] : (2) Enilia: ooc Thank god :P
[Wed Oct 29 21:10:34 2003] : (6) Finduilas: Stuck? That's a shame
[Wed Oct 29 21:10:48 2003] : (1) Aspen: "What are they? Where are they from?"
[Wed Oct 29 21:11:09 2003] : (5) Orc: Well, you must be only the second lot of humans though
[Wed Oct 29 21:11:16 2003] : (5) Orc: Them?
[Wed Oct 29 21:11:18 2003] : (8) Berrawyn (enter): 21:11
[Wed Oct 29 21:11:20 2003] : (5) Orc: Oh, imps
[Wed Oct 29 21:11:25 2003] : (8) Berrawyn: ooc sorry
[Wed Oct 29 21:11:33 2003] : (5) Orc: ooc no pron, bnot your fault
[Wed Oct 29 21:11:43 2003] : (5) Orc: ooc no prob, not your fault
[Wed Oct 29 21:11:43 2003] : (7) Berrawyn (exit): 21:11
[Wed Oct 29 21:11:47 2003] : (2) Enilia: Who were the first lot? A woman with them? Called Farkenella?
[Wed Oct 29 21:11:50 2003] : (6) Finduilas: The second lot? Who were the first?
[Wed Oct 29 21:11:51 2003] : (1) Aspen: "2nd lot? How many are there so far then?"
[Wed Oct 29 21:11:59 2003] : (5) Orc: Err, don't think so.
[Wed Oct 29 21:12:06 2003] : (5) Orc: They're not with us
[Wed Oct 29 21:12:11 2003] : (2) Enilia: Ohh... :(
[Wed Oct 29 21:12:13 2003] : (5) Orc: Working elswhere
[Wed Oct 29 21:12:27 2003] : (5) Orc: Of course we also lose people
[Wed Oct 29 21:12:42 2003] : (5) Orc: Our worg team left us
[Wed Oct 29 21:12:44 2003] : (5) Orc: Hic
[Wed Oct 29 21:12:46 2003] : (6) Finduilas: That's always a risk
[Wed Oct 29 21:13:04 2003] : (5) Orc: Didn't like the way grugnak was running things
[Wed Oct 29 21:13:13 2003] : (5) Orc: Anyway, good to have you along
[Wed Oct 29 21:13:24 2003] : (6) Finduilas: And you
[Wed Oct 29 21:13:45 2003] : (5) Orc: I think Grugnak's bosses will be pleased with you
[Wed Oct 29 21:13:47 2003] : (1) Aspen: "So, um, what are we here for exactly."
[Wed Oct 29 21:13:58 2003] : ** (5) Orc stumbles as he heads away **
[Wed Oct 29 21:14:03 2003] : (2) Enilia: And who are Grugnak's bosses?
[Wed Oct 29 21:14:03 2003] : ** (5) Orc look saround **
[Wed Oct 29 21:14:20 2003] : (5) Orc: Well, not sure really
[Wed Oct 29 21:14:26 2003] : ** (6) Finduilas smiles sweetly at the orc **
[Wed Oct 29 21:14:39 2003] : (5) Orc: Apparently there's something big further up the tunnesl
[Wed Oct 29 21:14:40 2003] : (6) Finduilas: But you have your thoughts about them?
[Wed Oct 29 21:14:58 2003] : (8) Berrawyn: There must be rumours
[Wed Oct 29 21:15:31 2003] : (5) Orc: No, all I know is that there seem to be dwarves further up, but we don't go up there
[Wed Oct 29 21:15:44 2003] : (5) Orc: Bad bastards too, you'll like em
[Wed Oct 29 21:15:45 2003] : (6) Finduilas: Why not?
[Wed Oct 29 21:15:54 2003] : (5) Orc: I certainly respect them...
[Wed Oct 29 21:15:57 2003] : (5) Orc: bad as they coem
[Wed Oct 29 21:16:19 2003] : ** (5) Orc staggers, trips, then hits the floor hard **
[Wed Oct 29 21:16:27 2003] : ** (2) Enilia gasps **
[Wed Oct 29 21:16:32 2003] : ** (5) Orc snores loudly **
[Wed Oct 29 21:16:38 2003] : (2) Enilia: Wow!
[Wed Oct 29 21:16:57 2003] : (8) Berrawyn: He's either been working hard, or drinking hard
[Wed Oct 29 21:17:07 2003] : (2) Enilia: Probably the latter...
[Wed Oct 29 21:17:18 2003] : (6) Finduilas: That's for certain :)
[Wed Oct 29 21:17:55 2003] : ** (2) Enilia takes out Zero and feed him bits of a ration while petting him **
[Wed Oct 29 21:18:08 2003] : (2) Enilia: So what do we sdo now? just hang around?
[Wed Oct 29 21:18:12 2003] : (5) DM: The orc from up the tunnel appears
[Wed Oct 29 21:18:29 2003] : (5) Officious orc: Err
[Wed Oct 29 21:18:38 2003] : (5) Officious orc: It seems Grugnak will see you now
[Wed Oct 29 21:18:48 2003] : (6) Finduilas: Of course :)
[Wed Oct 29 21:18:50 2003] : (2) Enilia: Heh
[Wed Oct 29 21:18:53 2003] : (5) Officious orc: You are indeed expected and important
[Wed Oct 29 21:18:55 2003] : ** (2) Enilia smiles **
[Wed Oct 29 21:19:05 2003] : (1) Aspen: "'bout time."
[Wed Oct 29 21:19:17 2003] : ** (2) Enilia gets up, stuffing Zero inside her robe again **
[Wed Oct 29 21:19:19 2003] : (6) Finduilas: Let's go
[Wed Oct 29 21:19:33 2003] : ** (8) Berrawyn has one last look at the drunk orc and leaves **
[Wed Oct 29 21:19:41 2003] : (5) DM: He leads you to the junction in the northern passageway
[Wed Oct 29 21:19:52 2003] : (5) DM: Err
[Wed Oct 29 21:20:05 2003] : (5) Officious orc: He's up the narrow passage
[Wed Oct 29 21:20:19 2003] : (8) Berrawyn: ooc lol
[Wed Oct 29 21:20:19 2003] : (5) DM: The dwarf is also back
[Wed Oct 29 21:20:29 2003] : (2) Enilia: mumbles: We guessed as much...
[Wed Oct 29 21:21:00 2003] : ** (2) Enilia takes a deep breath.... **
[Wed Oct 29 21:21:02 2003] : (2) Enilia: Okay then
[Wed Oct 29 21:21:13 2003] : (8) Berrawyn: Who has the 'item'?
[Wed Oct 29 21:21:17 2003] : (5) DM: THe dwarf asays something
[Wed Oct 29 21:21:18 2003] : ** (6) Finduilas smiles at Enilia **
[Wed Oct 29 21:21:25 2003] : (6) Finduilas: It will be OK
[Wed Oct 29 21:21:31 2003] : (6) Finduilas: I have, Berrawyn
[Wed Oct 29 21:21:33 2003] : (5) DM: ooc anywone speak udwarven?
[Wed Oct 29 21:21:38 2003] : (2) Enilia: I hope so
[Wed Oct 29 21:21:42 2003] : (2) Enilia: ooc nope
[Wed Oct 29 21:21:44 2003] : (6) Finduilas: Not me
[Wed Oct 29 21:21:49 2003] : ** (5) DM marvels at the high quality of his spelling **
[Wed Oct 29 21:21:55 2003] : (2) Enilia: ooc lol
[Wed Oct 29 21:22:05 2003] : (6) Finduilas: ooc So do we ;)
[Wed Oct 29 21:22:09 2003] : (8) Berrawyn: nope
[Wed Oct 29 21:22:30 2003] : (2) Enilia: ooc Farky probably does :(
[Wed Oct 29 21:22:59 2003] : (5) DM: ooc need th eloo brb
[Wed Oct 29 21:23:30 2003] : (8) Berrawyn: ooc can you read web pages while on the 'eloo'?
[Wed Oct 29 21:24:05 2003] : (2) Enilia: ooc LOL
[Wed Oct 29 21:24:06 2003] : (6) Finduilas: ooc If you've got a laptop ;)
[Wed Oct 29 21:24:41 2003] : (5) DM: ooc if I take my netBook
[Wed Oct 29 21:24:57 2003] : (5) DM: OK moving up?
[Wed Oct 29 21:25:12 2003] : (2) Enilia: Yup
[Wed Oct 29 21:25:22 2003] : (6) Finduilas: Yes
[Wed Oct 29 21:25:32 2003] : (6) Finduilas: ooc wb :)
[Wed Oct 29 21:25:43 2003] : (5) DM: As you head up the corridor
[Wed Oct 29 21:26:19 2003] : (5) DM: You se something shambling before you
[Wed Oct 29 21:26:27 2003] : (5) DM: spot checks?
[Wed Oct 29 21:26:31 2003] : (2) Enilia: Enilia: Spot Skill Check [1d20+2] -> [2,2] = (4)
[Wed Oct 29 21:26:35 2003] : (8) Berrawyn: Spot Skill Check: [1d20+7] -> [12,7] = (19)
[Wed Oct 29 21:26:44 2003] : (6) Finduilas: Spot Skill Check: [1d20+6] -> [12,6] = (18)
[Wed Oct 29 21:26:47 2003] : (1) Aspen: Spot Skill Check: [1d20+4] -> [19,4] = (23)
[Wed Oct 29 21:27:32 2003] : (5) DM: There are 3 zombies and 3 skeletons lurching towrds you
[Wed Oct 29 21:27:44 2003] : (8) Berrawyn: Bloody hell
[Wed Oct 29 21:27:50 2003] : ** (6) Finduilas steps out of the way **
[Wed Oct 29 21:27:53 2003] : (1) Aspen: "What?"
[Wed Oct 29 21:28:18 2003] : ** (2) Enilia stares **
[Wed Oct 29 21:28:21 2003] : (1) Aspen: "Hey! What are you playing at! (shouted vaguely to the orcs)."
[Wed Oct 29 21:28:21 2003] : ** (8) Berrawyn starts to seeth **
[Wed Oct 29 21:28:36 2003] : (5) DM: As they get within 30 feet they smell you and start to move directly at you
[Wed Oct 29 21:28:48 2003] : (1) Aspen: Initiative; [1d20+2] -> [11,2] = (13)
[Wed Oct 29 21:28:49 2003] : ** (2) Enilia starts backing away **
[Wed Oct 29 21:28:49 2003] : ** (6) Finduilas gets her sword ready **
[Wed Oct 29 21:28:58 2003] : ** (8) Berrawyn pulls out his axe **
[Wed Oct 29 21:28:59 2003] : (6) Finduilas: Finduilas Initiative: [1d20+5] -> [14,5] = (19)
[Wed Oct 29 21:29:07 2003] : ** (2) Enilia readies her crossbow **
[Wed Oct 29 21:29:29 2003] : (5) DM: [1d20+5] -> [4,5] = (9)
[Wed Oct 29 21:29:30 2003] : (8) Berrawyn: ooc My favoured enemy
[Wed Oct 29 21:29:35 2003] : (8) Berrawyn: Initiative Berrawyn: [1d20+3] -> [11,3] = (14)
[Wed Oct 29 21:29:38 2003] : (6) Finduilas: ooc Lucky you ;)
[Wed Oct 29 21:29:40 2003] : (2) Enilia: Initiative Enilia: [1d20+1] -> [5,1] = (6)
[Wed Oct 29 21:30:30 2003] : (5) DM: Findus?
[Wed Oct 29 21:30:36 2003] : (6) Finduilas: Yes?
[Wed Oct 29 21:30:43 2003] : (5) DM: What are you doing?
[Wed Oct 29 21:30:45 2003] : (8) Berrawyn: ooc No damage bonus if they are immune to critical hits though :(
[Wed Oct 29 21:31:19 2003] : (6) Finduilas: Waiting to see it they attack
[Wed Oct 29 21:31:27 2003] : (1) Aspen: Staff at the ready.
[Wed Oct 29 21:32:19 2003] : (5) DM: They are klurching at you looking like they will
[Wed Oct 29 21:32:24 2003] : (5) DM: lurching
[Wed Oct 29 21:32:43 2003] : (6) Finduilas: Stop or die!
[Wed Oct 29 21:32:58 2003] : (8) Berrawyn: ooc they're already dead!! lol
[Wed Oct 29 21:33:03 2003] : (2) Enilia: ooc LOL
[Wed Oct 29 21:33:10 2003] : (6) Finduilas: ooc Who cares? ;)
[Wed Oct 29 21:33:15 2003] : (5) undead: Muuurrgh
[Wed Oct 29 21:33:19 2003] : (2) Enilia: ooc lol
[Wed Oct 29 21:33:24 2003] : ** (8) Berrawyn is winding up to attack **
[Wed Oct 29 21:33:50 2003] : (5) undead: FIndus?
[Wed Oct 29 21:33:55 2003] : (5) undead: Not doing anything?
[Wed Oct 29 21:34:00 2003] : (5) undead: Berrawyn?
[Wed Oct 29 21:34:02 2003] : ** (6) Finduilas stirkes at the nearest one **
[Wed Oct 29 21:34:07 2003] : (6) Finduilas: strikes
[Wed Oct 29 21:34:10 2003] : (5) undead: 'k
[Wed Oct 29 21:34:13 2003] : (6) Finduilas: Longsword MW + weapon focus (base): [1d20+8] -> [19,8] = (27) ===> Damage: [1d8+1] -> [2,1] = (3)
[Wed Oct 29 21:34:13 2003] : (6) Finduilas: Critical hit? [1d20+8] -> [5,8] = (13) ===> Damage: [2d8+2] -> [4,1,2] = (7)
[Wed Oct 29 21:34:16 2003] : (1) Aspen: How wide this the tunnel? How many people abreast?
[Wed Oct 29 21:35:25 2003] : (5) undead: The tunnel is 20 feet wide
[Wed Oct 29 21:35:34 2003] : (2) Enilia: ooc *shudder* Read it as 22, 23 etc. at first lol
[Wed Oct 29 21:35:35 2003] : (5) undead: 4 abreast?
[Wed Oct 29 21:35:42 2003] : (6) Finduilas: ooc LOL
[Wed Oct 29 21:36:18 2003] : (5) undead: What are you attacking>?
[Wed Oct 29 21:36:24 2003] : (2) Enilia: ooc so not close enough for Findus to use sword or what?
[Wed Oct 29 21:36:32 2003] : (1) Aspen: ooc I forget. 10 ft square per person
[Wed Oct 29 21:36:36 2003] : (1) Aspen: ooc ?
[Wed Oct 29 21:37:17 2003] : (5) undead: 'k 2 abreast then
[Wed Oct 29 21:37:26 2003] : (5) undead: ooc like I drew it ;)
[Wed Oct 29 21:37:46 2003] : (5) undead: S2 or S3 H?
[Wed Oct 29 21:37:46 2003] : (6) Finduilas: ooc LOL
[Wed Oct 29 21:37:57 2003] : (6) Finduilas: S2
[Wed Oct 29 21:38:11 2003] : (5) undead: Berrawyn?
[Wed Oct 29 21:38:53 2003] : ** (8) Berrawyn charges at the nearest **
[Wed Oct 29 21:38:55 2003] : (8) Berrawyn: Greataxe (base): [1d20+6] -> [11,6] = (17) ===> Damage: [1d12+1] -> [4,1] = (5)
[Wed Oct 29 21:39:03 2003] : (5) undead: ooc mark your new postions if in melee
[Wed Oct 29 21:39:08 2003] : (5) undead: Hit
[Wed Oct 29 21:39:11 2003] : (5) undead: on?
[Wed Oct 29 21:39:33 2003] : (2) Enilia: ooc Shees, I'll never get a chance to use my Flaming Sphere with people always rushing in :P
[Wed Oct 29 21:39:44 2003] : (8) Berrawyn: Skel 2
[Wed Oct 29 21:39:48 2003] : (1) Aspen: ooc I was wrong. 5 ft square per person.
[Wed Oct 29 21:40:00 2003] : (5) undead: BertSkel 2 is now a pile of bones
[Wed Oct 29 21:40:05 2003] : (5) undead: Aspen?
[Wed Oct 29 21:40:40 2003] : (1) Aspen: S3
[Wed Oct 29 21:40:44 2003] : (1) Aspen: Quarterstaff, MW (base): [1d20+5] -> [13,5] = (18) ===> Damage: [1d6+1] -> [6,1] = (7)
[Wed Oct 29 21:40:45 2003] : (5) undead: 'k
[Wed Oct 29 21:40:58 2003] : (5) undead: Skel 2 crumbles into more bones
[Wed Oct 29 21:41:05 2003] : (5) undead: err 3
[Wed Oct 29 21:41:07 2003] : (5) undead: LOL
[Wed Oct 29 21:41:16 2003] : (6) Finduilas: ooc More bones? LOL
[Wed Oct 29 21:41:37 2003] : (5) undead: Skeleton 1 moves to attack Aspen
[Wed Oct 29 21:41:47 2003] : (5) undead: [1d20+0] -> [20,0] = (20)
[Wed Oct 29 21:41:54 2003] : (5) undead: [1d20+0] -> [18,0] = (18)
[Wed Oct 29 21:41:56 2003] : (5) undead: [1d4+0] -> [3,0] = (3)
[Wed Oct 29 21:41:57 2003] : (5) undead: [1d4+0] -> [1,0] = (1)
[Wed Oct 29 21:42:00 2003] : (5) undead: AC?
[Wed Oct 29 21:42:14 2003] : (1) Aspen: AC=16
[Wed Oct 29 21:42:24 2003] : (5) undead: Scored a crit, with a massive 4 damage
[Wed Oct 29 21:42:31 2003] : (5) undead: Enilia?
[Wed Oct 29 21:42:37 2003] : (2) Enilia: S1
[Wed Oct 29 21:42:39 2003] : (2) Enilia: Light Crossbow, Point Blank Shot (base): [1d20+4] -> [3,4] = (7) ===> Damage: [1d8+1] -> [2,1] = (3)
[Wed Oct 29 21:43:16 2003] : (5) undead: miss
[Wed Oct 29 21:43:28 2003] : (5) undead: Zombies lurch forwards
[Wed Oct 29 21:43:47 2003] : (5) undead: z3 on Findus
[Wed Oct 29 21:44:06 2003] : (5) undead: Slams you
[Wed Oct 29 21:44:07 2003] : (5) undead: [1d20+2] -> [9,2] = (11)
[Wed Oct 29 21:44:10 2003] : (5) undead: Miss
[Wed Oct 29 21:44:27 2003] : (5) undead: z2 on Berrawyn
[Wed Oct 29 21:44:28 2003] : (5) undead: [1d20+2] -> [19,2] = (21)
[Wed Oct 29 21:44:34 2003] : (5) undead: [1d6+1] -> [3,1] = (4)
[Wed Oct 29 21:44:35 2003] : (8) Berrawyn: hit
[Wed Oct 29 21:44:39 2003] : (5) undead: 4 damage
[Wed Oct 29 21:44:57 2003] : (5) undead: z1 attacks Aspen
[Wed Oct 29 21:45:00 2003] : (5) undead: [1d20+1] -> [5,1] = (6)
[Wed Oct 29 21:45:02 2003] : (5) undead: miss
[Wed Oct 29 21:45:10 2003] : (5) undead: FIndus?
[Wed Oct 29 21:45:17 2003] : (6) Finduilas: At Z1
[Wed Oct 29 21:45:19 2003] : (6) Finduilas: Longsword MW + weapon focus (base): [1d20+8] -> [11,8] = (19) ===> Damage: [1d8+1] -> [8,1] = (9)
[Wed Oct 29 21:46:20 2003] : (5) undead: hit
[Wed Oct 29 21:46:36 2003] : (5) undead: He reels with the blow but is still up
[Wed Oct 29 21:46:44 2003] : (5) undead: Brerrawyn?
[Wed Oct 29 21:46:53 2003] : (8) Berrawyn: on Z2
[Wed Oct 29 21:46:55 2003] : (8) Berrawyn: Greataxe (base): [1d20+6] -> [10,6] = (16) ===> Damage: [1d12+1] -> [1,1] = (2)
[Wed Oct 29 21:47:02 2003] : (5) undead: hit
[Wed Oct 29 21:47:14 2003] : (5) undead: He loses a couple of fingers ;)
[Wed Oct 29 21:47:18 2003] : (5) undead: SAspen
[Wed Oct 29 21:47:25 2003] : (6) Finduilas: ooc LOL
[Wed Oct 29 21:47:31 2003] : (1) Aspen: Z1
[Wed Oct 29 21:47:33 2003] : (1) Aspen: Quarterstaff, MW (base): [1d20+5] -> [6,5] = (11) ===> Damage: [1d6+1] -> [5,1] = (6)
[Wed Oct 29 21:48:24 2003] : (5) undead: hit
[Wed Oct 29 21:49:01 2003] : (1) Aspen: :O
[Wed Oct 29 21:49:13 2003] : (5) undead: Umm
[Wed Oct 29 21:49:25 2003] : (5) undead: You could only get s1 H
[Wed Oct 29 21:49:37 2003] : (5) undead: He is blocking the zombie
[Wed Oct 29 21:49:45 2003] : (5) undead: You killed hiim
[Wed Oct 29 21:49:50 2003] : (6) Finduilas: OK
[Wed Oct 29 21:50:06 2003] : (5) undead: err, unless you meant z3
[Wed Oct 29 21:50:16 2003] : (5) undead: He is on you
[Wed Oct 29 21:50:30 2003] : (6) Finduilas: No, I meant the one on Aspen
[Wed Oct 29 21:50:39 2003] : (5) undead: 'k skeleton dead
[Wed Oct 29 21:50:41 2003] : (6) Finduilas: But the skeleton is good too :)
[Wed Oct 29 21:50:52 2003] : (5) undead: Umm, z3 gets an AoO
[Wed Oct 29 21:50:55 2003] : (5) undead: [1d20+1] -> [13,1] = (14)
[Wed Oct 29 21:50:58 2003] : (5) undead: miss
[Wed Oct 29 21:51:05 2003] : (5) undead: Enilia?
[Wed Oct 29 21:51:10 2003] : (2) Enilia: Z3
[Wed Oct 29 21:51:15 2003] : ** (2) Enilia casts Magic Missile, damage [1d4+1] -> [4,1] = (5) **
[Wed Oct 29 21:51:16 2003] : ** (2) Enilia casts Magic Missile, damage [1d4+1] -> [3,1] = (4) **
[Wed Oct 29 21:51:17 2003] : ** (2) Enilia casts Magic Missile, damage [1d4+1] -> [2,1] = (3) **
[Wed Oct 29 21:51:34 2003] : (6) Finduilas: ooc Pulverised? ;)
[Wed Oct 29 21:51:40 2003] : (5) undead: He collapses like so much rotten meat
[Wed Oct 29 21:51:46 2003] : (2) Enilia: \o/
[Wed Oct 29 21:51:59 2003] : (5) undead: Z2 on Berrawyn
[Wed Oct 29 21:52:03 2003] : (5) undead: [1d20+1] -> [6,1] = (7)
[Wed Oct 29 21:52:13 2003] : (5) undead: z1 on Aspen
[Wed Oct 29 21:52:16 2003] : (5) undead: [1d20+1] -> [18,1] = (19)
[Wed Oct 29 21:52:20 2003] : (5) undead: [1d6+1] -> [1,1] = (2)
[Wed Oct 29 21:52:23 2003] : (5) undead: 2 damage
[Wed Oct 29 21:52:27 2003] : (5) undead: FIndus?
[Wed Oct 29 21:52:34 2003] : (6) Finduilas: On Z1
[Wed Oct 29 21:52:35 2003] : (6) Finduilas: Longsword MW + weapon focus (base): [1d20+8] -> [18,8] = (26) ===> Damage: [1d8+1] -> [4,1] = (5)
[Wed Oct 29 21:53:04 2003] : (5) undead: He is missing both arms and his head, but he still stands
[Wed Oct 29 21:53:10 2003] : (2) Enilia: Eww!
[Wed Oct 29 21:53:12 2003] : (5) undead: Berrawyn?
[Wed Oct 29 21:53:15 2003] : (6) Finduilas: ooc LOL
[Wed Oct 29 21:53:25 2003] : (8) Berrawyn: Z2 again
[Wed Oct 29 21:53:28 2003] : (8) Berrawyn: Greataxe (base): [1d20+6] -> [8,6] = (14) ===> Damage: [1d12+1] -> [9,1] = (10)
[Wed Oct 29 21:53:58 2003] : (5) undead: You put a bug chop down one side, he's still up
[Wed Oct 29 21:54:01 2003] : (5) undead: Aspen?
[Wed Oct 29 21:54:07 2003] : (5) undead: err big
[Wed Oct 29 21:54:21 2003] : (6) Finduilas: ooc KMAO
[Wed Oct 29 21:54:25 2003] : (1) Aspen: What's that scribble next to me?
[Wed Oct 29 21:54:46 2003] : (5) undead: Err?
[Wed Oct 29 21:54:58 2003] : (1) Aspen: Is it something to whack?
[Wed Oct 29 21:54:58 2003] : (6) Finduilas: A dead skeleton?
[Wed Oct 29 21:55:01 2003] : (5) undead: No
[Wed Oct 29 21:55:04 2003] : (1) Aspen: Ah. Z1 then
[Wed Oct 29 21:55:06 2003] : (1) Aspen: Quarterstaff, MW (base): [1d20+5] -> [20,5] = (25) ===> Damage: [1d6+1] -> [6,1] = (7)
[Wed Oct 29 21:55:06 2003] : (1) Aspen: Critical hit? [1d20+5] -> [9,5] = (14) ===> Damage: [2d6+2] -> [1,2,2] = (5)
[Wed Oct 29 21:55:08 2003] : (5) undead: I removed some scrawl
[Wed Oct 29 21:55:25 2003] : (5) undead: More soggy flesh on the floor
[Wed Oct 29 21:55:27 2003] : ** (6) Finduilas hands the DM an eraser **
[Wed Oct 29 21:55:34 2003] : ** (5) undead wishes **
[Wed Oct 29 21:55:37 2003] : (5) undead: LOL
[Wed Oct 29 21:55:41 2003] : (5) undead: Enilia?
[Wed Oct 29 21:55:47 2003] : (2) Enilia: Z2
[Wed Oct 29 21:55:49 2003] : ** (2) Enilia casts Magic Missile, damage [1d4+1] -> [3,1] = (4) **
[Wed Oct 29 21:55:50 2003] : ** (2) Enilia casts Magic Missile, damage [1d4+1] -> [3,1] = (4) **
[Wed Oct 29 21:55:51 2003] : ** (2) Enilia casts Magic Missile, damage [1d4+1] -> [1,1] = (2) **
[Wed Oct 29 21:55:57 2003] : (6) Finduilas: ooc We paladins live to serve ;)
[Wed Oct 29 21:55:58 2003] : (5) undead: SLupm
[Wed Oct 29 21:56:02 2003] : (5) undead: Slump
[Wed Oct 29 21:56:19 2003] : (5) DM: Lots of deader unded
[Wed Oct 29 21:56:24 2003] : (2) Enilia: ooc lol
[Wed Oct 29 21:56:31 2003] : (5) DM: ooc I wish that there was an eraser
[Wed Oct 29 21:56:35 2003] : (2) Enilia: Phew! What a welcome!
[Wed Oct 29 21:56:52 2003] : (5) DM: 125 xp each
[Wed Oct 29 21:57:42 2003] : (5) DM: OK, a short way up, the passagewayopens into another cavern
[Wed Oct 29 21:58:10 2003] : (1) Aspen: What's the "contraption"?
[Wed Oct 29 21:58:20 2003] : (5) DM: MAP for log
[Wed Oct 29 21:58:41 2003] : (5) DM: there are several things that you notice in the cavern
[Wed Oct 29 21:58:57 2003] : (6) Finduilas: ooc It's a dead link, Craig
[Wed Oct 29 21:59:10 2003] : ** (6) Finduilas looks around **
[Wed Oct 29 21:59:22 2003] : ** (2) Enilia stares at the thingy **
[Wed Oct 29 21:59:34 2003] : (5) DM: The first is an enormous metal machine which has several layers
[Wed Oct 29 21:59:43 2003] : (5) DM: MAP for log
[Wed Oct 29 22:00:01 2003] : (5) DM: ooc forgot the openingquote
[Wed Oct 29 22:00:22 2003] : (1) Aspen: "Is that an altar?"
[Wed Oct 29 22:00:31 2003] : (5) DM: The next is a pool on the right
[Wed Oct 29 22:00:38 2003] : (5) DM: a hut and some chests
[Wed Oct 29 22:00:55 2003] : (5) DM: But most importantly, by the machine, you see a very large orc
[Wed Oct 29 22:01:03 2003] : (1) Aspen: Grugnak?
[Wed Oct 29 22:01:14 2003] : (8) Berrawyn: brb
[Wed Oct 29 22:01:21 2003] : (5) Grugnak: PAUSE
[Wed Oct 29 22:01:58 2003] : (5) Grugnak: RESUME
[Wed Oct 29 22:02:07 2003] : (5) Grugnak: ooc only gonna carry on describing
[Wed Oct 29 22:02:10 2003] : ** (6) Finduilas takes a look at the machine **
[Wed Oct 29 22:02:20 2003] : (5) Grugnak: There is another orc by the machinne
[Wed Oct 29 22:02:34 2003] : (5) Grugnak: He is, rather unusually not wearing armour
[Wed Oct 29 22:02:48 2003] : (5) Grugnak: There is also a very old looking dwarf
[Wed Oct 29 22:02:57 2003] : (8) Berrawyn: ooc back
[Wed Oct 29 22:03:05 2003] : (2) Enilia: ooc wb :)
[Wed Oct 29 22:03:09 2003] : (6) Finduilas: ooc wb :)
[Wed Oct 29 22:03:53 2003] : (5) Grugnak: ooc you'll need to get closer
[Wed Oct 29 22:04:02 2003] : (5) Grugnak: ooc to look at the machine
[Wed Oct 29 22:04:06 2003] : (6) Finduilas: So I walk closer
[Wed Oct 29 22:04:24 2003] : (5) DM: The dwarf makes a noise
[Wed Oct 29 22:04:29 2003] : (5) DM: Hmm HMmmmm
[Wed Oct 29 22:04:37 2003] : ** (5) Grugnak looks around **
[Wed Oct 29 22:04:43 2003] : (5) Grugnak: AH, so
[Wed Oct 29 22:04:56 2003] : (6) Finduilas: Are you Grugnak?
[Wed Oct 29 22:04:56 2003] : (5) Grugnak: You have completed the wquest that I set for you?
[Wed Oct 29 22:05:07 2003] : ** (5) Grugnak looks at you **
[Wed Oct 29 22:05:14 2003] : (5) Grugnak: AH, you must be Finduilas
[Wed Oct 29 22:05:14 2003] : (1) Aspen: "We have."
[Wed Oct 29 22:05:22 2003] : (5) Grugnak: Well met
[Wed Oct 29 22:05:23 2003] : (6) Finduilas: What was the idea, having us being attacked on our way here?
[Wed Oct 29 22:05:40 2003] : (5) Grugnak: I'm sorry, what?
[Wed Oct 29 22:05:58 2003] : (6) Finduilas: Just outside this room you can find their remains
[Wed Oct 29 22:06:14 2003] : (5) DM: The other orc whispers into his early
[Wed Oct 29 22:06:22 2003] : (5) Grugnak: AH, oh!
[Wed Oct 29 22:06:26 2003] : (5) Grugnak: Damn!
[Wed Oct 29 22:06:33 2003] : (6) Finduilas: ooc autocomplete strikes again ;)
[Wed Oct 29 22:06:39 2003] : (2) Enilia: ooc lol
[Wed Oct 29 22:06:46 2003] : (5) Grugnak: I set my pets to guard the passageway from all non-orcs
[Wed Oct 29 22:06:53 2003] : (5) Grugnak: I forgot to recall them!
[Wed Oct 29 22:07:02 2003] : (1) Aspen: *shrug* No big deal.
[Wed Oct 29 22:07:03 2003] : (8) Berrawyn: Very nice
[Wed Oct 29 22:07:12 2003] : (5) Grugnak: ooc LOL, so it did
[Wed Oct 29 22:07:15 2003] : (2) Enilia: You lost your "pets" tho
[Wed Oct 29 22:07:23 2003] : (6) Finduilas: How inconsiderate for a host
[Wed Oct 29 22:07:28 2003] : ** (5) Grugnak looks a bit miffed **
[Wed Oct 29 22:07:43 2003] : (5) Grugnak: No matter, a simple matter to get more
[Wed Oct 29 22:07:45 2003] : ** (6) Finduilas doesn't care, she's too angry **
[Wed Oct 29 22:07:51 2003] : ** (5) Grugnak looks at the dwarf and smiles **
[Wed Oct 29 22:08:03 2003] : (5) Grugnak: And you, what have you for me?
[Wed Oct 29 22:08:13 2003] : (6) Finduilas: What's this machine for?
[Wed Oct 29 22:08:31 2003] : (8) Berrawyn: ooc brb
[Wed Oct 29 22:08:43 2003] : (5) Grugnak: Wisdom checks
[Wed Oct 29 22:08:49 2003] : (2) Enilia: Wis check: [1d20+0] -> [4,0] = (4)
[Wed Oct 29 22:08:50 2003] : (1) Aspen: Wis check: [1d20+3] -> [6,3] = (9)
[Wed Oct 29 22:08:53 2003] : (6) Finduilas: Wis check: [1d20+2] -> [17,2] = (19)
[Wed Oct 29 22:09:25 2003] : (5) Grugnak: ooc bah, it's obviuos
[Wed Oct 29 22:09:37 2003] : (5) Grugnak: He doesn't look as tough as you remember him
[Wed Oct 29 22:10:01 2003] : (5) DM: ooc that was a DM comment
[Wed Oct 29 22:10:01 2003] : (6) Finduilas: ooc LOL
[Wed Oct 29 22:10:21 2003] : (5) DM: You all think that a lot of water has passed since you last met
[Wed Oct 29 22:10:28 2003] : (2) Enilia: ooc he didn't lvl up in between? ;)
[Wed Oct 29 22:10:33 2003] : (6) Finduilas: ooc KMAO
[Wed Oct 29 22:10:39 2003] : (1) Aspen: ooc we been drinking a lot?
[Wed Oct 29 22:10:40 2003] : (8) Berrawyn: ooc back
[Wed Oct 29 22:10:44 2003] : (5) DM: ooc maybe
[Wed Oct 29 22:10:45 2003] : (2) Enilia: ooc wb :)
[Wed Oct 29 22:10:54 2003] : (8) Berrawyn: Wis check: [1d20+2] -> [18,2] = (20)
[Wed Oct 29 22:10:57 2003] : ** (6) Finduilas gets the impression that maybe he gets his toughness from the artefacts he destroys **
[Wed Oct 29 22:11:45 2003] : (1) Aspen: ooc should we attack?
[Wed Oct 29 22:12:14 2003] : ** (8) Berrawyn looks at the others to see if we should attack **
[Wed Oct 29 22:12:17 2003] : (5) DM: ooc that wasn't my intention... just wanted to set the scene, but you are not as intimidated
[Wed Oct 29 22:12:25 2003] : (1) Aspen: "We may have something for you. Perhaps you'd care to discuss a price?"
[Wed Oct 29 22:12:31 2003] : (6) Finduilas: So explain to me what the machine does
[Wed Oct 29 22:12:39 2003] : (5) DM: Ah, bargainers
[Wed Oct 29 22:12:56 2003] : (5) DM: What answer first?
[Wed Oct 29 22:12:57 2003] : (8) Berrawyn: Well, we have something you want
[Wed Oct 29 22:13:04 2003] : (5) Grugnak: What answer first?
[Wed Oct 29 22:13:16 2003] : (6) Finduilas: Tell us about the machine :)
[Wed Oct 29 22:13:23 2003] : (1) Aspen: "Oh, the machine. It's rather curious."
[Wed Oct 29 22:13:31 2003] : (6) Finduilas: The artefact is safe where it is, it can wait
[Wed Oct 29 22:13:41 2003] : (8) Berrawyn: Yes, the machine
[Wed Oct 29 22:14:23 2003] : (5) Grugnak: Well I don't think I ought to tell you that now
[Wed Oct 29 22:14:31 2003] : (5) Grugnak: Tut tut tut
[Wed Oct 29 22:14:45 2003] : (5) Grugnak: All my hard work, and that of my associate
[Wed Oct 29 22:15:04 2003] : (6) Finduilas: Your associate?
[Wed Oct 29 22:15:06 2003] : ** (2) Enilia looks in confusion when Grugnak goes tut'ing :P **
[Wed Oct 29 22:15:10 2003] : (8) Berrawyn: Oh, yes. You haven't introduced us
[Wed Oct 29 22:15:16 2003] : (5) Grugnak: Let me just say, Gruumsh is grateful for what we do
[Wed Oct 29 22:16:14 2003] : (2) Enilia: And what exactly is it you do?
[Wed Oct 29 22:16:46 2003] : (5) Grugnak: Now, I asked for something, I let you live and you seem to be trying to sweet-talk and bargain with us
[Wed Oct 29 22:17:09 2003] : (6) Finduilas: Sweet-talk?
[Wed Oct 29 22:17:37 2003] : (8) Berrawyn: Well, its no more than you would do in our place I'm sure
[Wed Oct 29 22:17:43 2003] : (1) Aspen: "Bargin? Just asking for fair recompense for services rendered."
[Wed Oct 29 22:18:14 2003] : ** (2) Enilia searches her soul for the feeling promised of "You'll know what to do" **
[Wed Oct 29 22:18:35 2003] : (5) Grugnak: And I believe that payment was given in the form of continued existence on your part
[Wed Oct 29 22:18:43 2003] : ** (6) Finduilas isn't in a hurry to hand the goods over **
[Wed Oct 29 22:18:48 2003] : (1) Aspen: "Not really sufficient."
[Wed Oct 29 22:19:01 2003] : (6) Finduilas: Wasn't it for the life of a boy?
[Wed Oct 29 22:19:06 2003] : (5) Grugnak: ooc mark your positions
[Wed Oct 29 22:20:22 2003] : (5) Grugnak: Enila?
[Wed Oct 29 22:20:35 2003] : (2) Enilia: ooc all the braves and the Enilia the scardy-cat LOL
[Wed Oct 29 22:20:42 2003] : (2) Enilia: I'll move a bit :P
[Wed Oct 29 22:20:45 2003] : (6) Finduilas: ooc LOL
[Wed Oct 29 22:21:00 2003] : (5) Grugnak: Err, you couln'd be talking from there!
[Wed Oct 29 22:21:00 2003] : (8) Berrawyn: ooc Try in behind the chests! lol
[Wed Oct 29 22:21:07 2003] : (2) Enilia: ooc LOL
[Wed Oct 29 22:21:13 2003] : (6) Finduilas: ooc Or in the corridor
[Wed Oct 29 22:21:27 2003] : (2) Enilia: ooc not *that* scared :P
[Wed Oct 29 22:21:33 2003] : (5) Grugnak: YOu need to be no more than About there
[Wed Oct 29 22:21:35 2003] : (6) Finduilas: ooc LOL
[Wed Oct 29 22:21:42 2003] : (5) Grugnak: OK
[Wed Oct 29 22:21:53 2003] : (5) Grugnak: So what are after might I enquire?
[Wed Oct 29 22:21:55 2003] : ** (2) Enilia moves about there :P **
[Wed Oct 29 22:22:12 2003] : (5) Grugnak: And it would all depend what you have in exchange
[Wed Oct 29 22:22:27 2003] : (5) Grugnak: ooc that was 10 feet BTW
[Wed Oct 29 22:23:07 2003] : (5) Grugnak: So what do you have for me
[Wed Oct 29 22:23:16 2003] : ** (5) Grugnak is looking impatient **
[Wed Oct 29 22:23:27 2003] : (5) DM: The dwarf is starting to chuckle
[Wed Oct 29 22:23:36 2003] : (1) Aspen: "A dagger."
[Wed Oct 29 22:23:38 2003] : ** (6) Finduilas grins at the dwarf **
[Wed Oct 29 22:23:42 2003] : (2) Enilia: What's so funny?
[Wed Oct 29 22:23:46 2003] : (6) Finduilas: Do you see something funny?
[Wed Oct 29 22:24:03 2003] : (5) DM: The dwarf laughs more
[Wed Oct 29 22:24:10 2003] : (5) Grugnak: Well, what KIND of dagger
[Wed Oct 29 22:24:35 2003] : ** (6) Finduilas stares the dwarf in the eyes **
[Wed Oct 29 22:24:48 2003] : (1) Aspen: ooc magic?
[Wed Oct 29 22:25:04 2003] : (6) Finduilas: ooc Evil!
[Wed Oct 29 22:25:14 2003] : (5) Grugnak: ooc it is
[Wed Oct 29 22:25:14 2003] : (8) Berrawyn: A sharp one
[Wed Oct 29 22:25:20 2003] : (5) Grugnak: ooc and very evil
[Wed Oct 29 22:25:26 2003] : (1) Aspen: "Evil magical dagger just like you asked for."
[Wed Oct 29 22:25:30 2003] : (6) Finduilas: One with an evil history
[Wed Oct 29 22:25:31 2003] : ** (2) Enilia tries to hide a schuckle **
[Wed Oct 29 22:25:37 2003] : ** (5) Grugnak grins **
[Wed Oct 29 22:25:41 2003] : (5) Grugnak: Give me it
[Wed Oct 29 22:25:49 2003] : ** (5) Grugnak looks at the dwarf **
[Wed Oct 29 22:25:54 2003] : (5) Grugnak: I will show you now
[Wed Oct 29 22:26:10 2003] : (5) Grugnak: the dwarf looks at him ans chuckles
[Wed Oct 29 22:26:16 2003] : (5) Grugnak: the dwarf looks at him ans chuckles
[Wed Oct 29 22:26:17 2003] : (1) Aspen: "Maybe we should discuss payment first?"
[Wed Oct 29 22:26:27 2003] : (2) Enilia: First tell us what the thing there does!
[Wed Oct 29 22:26:35 2003] : (5) DM: MAybe you should just give me it NOW
[Wed Oct 29 22:26:55 2003] : (6) Finduilas: Or maybe not
[Wed Oct 29 22:27:16 2003] : (6) Finduilas: Maybe we don't have it right now
[Wed Oct 29 22:27:24 2003] : ** (8) Berrawyn looks at the dwarf **
[Wed Oct 29 22:27:41 2003] : (5) DM: Don't try to play mind games with me
[Wed Oct 29 22:27:51 2003] : (5) DM: You have it or you wouldn't be here
[Wed Oct 29 22:27:57 2003] : (5) DM: I can sense it
[Wed Oct 29 22:28:00 2003] : (5) DM: I can feel it
[Wed Oct 29 22:28:16 2003] : (6) Finduilas: You can?
[Wed Oct 29 22:28:26 2003] : ** (8) Berrawyn glances over at Aspen **
[Wed Oct 29 22:28:27 2003] : (5) Dwarf: Look is this going to last any mlonger, I grow weary
[Wed Oct 29 22:28:31 2003] : (1) Aspen: ?
[Wed Oct 29 22:28:50 2003] : (1) Aspen: "We could just leave."
[Wed Oct 29 22:28:57 2003] : ** (5) Grugnak looks at the other orc **
[Wed Oct 29 22:29:00 2003] : (6) Finduilas: What makes you think you may butt in?
[Wed Oct 29 22:30:27 2003] : (5) Dwarf: Oh, I can do what I like dear
[Wed Oct 29 22:30:36 2003] : (5) Dwarf: You Mburuk
[Wed Oct 29 22:30:45 2003] : ** (5) Dwarf spits on your shoes **
[Wed Oct 29 22:30:52 2003] : (6) Finduilas: Dear? You wish
[Wed Oct 29 22:30:53 2003] : (5) Dwarf: How dare you speak to me
[Wed Oct 29 22:30:54 2003] : (2) Enilia: To Dwarf: What has he promised you? What is it he nbelieves he will show you?
[Wed Oct 29 22:31:14 2003] : ** (5) Dwarf has gone bright purple **
[Wed Oct 29 22:31:51 2003] : ** (5) Dwarf shouts something at grugnak and begins to walk off to the notrthern exit **
[Wed Oct 29 22:31:53 2003] : ** (8) Berrawyn looks quite surprised at the purple dwarf **
[Wed Oct 29 22:32:19 2003] : (6) Finduilas: He doesn't seem too happy
[Wed Oct 29 22:32:22 2003] : (5) Grugnak: Well, it seems things have now changed
[Wed Oct 29 22:32:34 2003] : ** (2) Enilia mumbles... One less.... **
[Wed Oct 29 22:32:50 2003] : (5) Grugnak: NOW
[Wed Oct 29 22:33:02 2003] : (5) Grugnak: Other orc starts casting a spell
[Wed Oct 29 22:33:14 2003] : (5) Grugnak: Grugnak starts casting too
[Wed Oct 29 22:33:20 2003] : ** (6) Finduilas gets her sword ready **
[Wed Oct 29 22:33:28 2003] : (6) Finduilas: Spellcraft Skill Check: [1d20+3] -> [6,3] = (9)
[Wed Oct 29 22:33:31 2003] : (5) Grugnak: Initiative
[Wed Oct 29 22:33:32 2003] : (2) Enilia: Initiative Enilia: [1d20+1] -> [3,1] = (4)
[Wed Oct 29 22:33:39 2003] : (6) Finduilas: Finduilas Initiative: [1d20+5] -> [3,5] = (8)
[Wed Oct 29 22:33:39 2003] : (8) Berrawyn: Initiative Berrawyn: [1d20+3] -> [17,3] = (20)
[Wed Oct 29 22:33:39 2003] : (2) Enilia: ooc Darn!
[Wed Oct 29 22:33:47 2003] : (5) Grugnak: [1d20+1] -> [8,1] = (9)
[Wed Oct 29 22:34:15 2003] : (1) Aspen: Initiative: [1d20+2] -> [18,2] = (20)
[Wed Oct 29 22:34:33 2003] : (5) Grugnak: [1d20] -> [13] = (13)
[Wed Oct 29 22:34:51 2003] : (5) Grugnak: AspenOK
[Wed Oct 29 22:35:09 2003] : (1) Aspen: Quarterstaff, MW (base): [1d20+5] -> [1,5] = (6) ===> Damage: [1d6+1] -> [1,1] = (2)
[Wed Oct 29 22:35:16 2003] : (1) Aspen: On the O.
[Wed Oct 29 22:35:17 2003] : (5) Grugnak: Aspen.. as a partial action
[Wed Oct 29 22:35:24 2003] : (5) Grugnak: Miss
[Wed Oct 29 22:35:27 2003] : (1) Aspen: ooc An attack is a partial action.
[Wed Oct 29 22:35:28 2003] : (5) Grugnak: Berrawyn?
[Wed Oct 29 22:35:42 2003] : (8) Berrawyn: Greataxe (base): [1d20+6] -> [1,6] = (7) ===> Damage: [1d12+1] -> [3,1] = (4)
[Wed Oct 29 22:35:51 2003] : (5) Grugnak: miss
[Wed Oct 29 22:36:10 2003] : (8) Berrawyn: ooc great rolls all night, and now when it really matters...
[Wed Oct 29 22:36:12 2003] : (5) Grugnak: Findus AoO
[Wed Oct 29 22:36:20 2003] : (6) Finduilas: Longsword MW + weapon focus (base): [1d20+8] -> [11,8] = (19) ===> Damage: [1d8+1] -> [2,1] = (3)
[Wed Oct 29 22:36:38 2003] : (5) Grugnak: on
[Wed Oct 29 22:36:40 2003] : (5) Grugnak: ?
[Wed Oct 29 22:36:50 2003] : (6) Finduilas: Grugnak
[Wed Oct 29 22:37:08 2003] : (5) Grugnak: Concetration Skill Check: [1d20+12] -> [1,12] = (13)
[Wed Oct 29 22:37:29 2003] : (5) Grugnak: his spell fizzles
[Wed Oct 29 22:37:47 2003] : (5) DM: The mage chowever completes his spell
[Wed Oct 29 22:38:03 2003] : (1) Aspen: ooc should I have had an AoO?
[Wed Oct 29 22:38:29 2003] : (5) DM: ooc That was it
[Wed Oct 29 22:38:37 2003] : (1) Aspen: ooc ah. sorry.
[Wed Oct 29 22:38:45 2003] : (5) DM: err, maybe
[Wed Oct 29 22:38:50 2003] : (5) DM: not sure
[Wed Oct 29 22:39:01 2003] : (5) DM: they caught you unawares
[Wed Oct 29 22:39:26 2003] : (1) Aspen: ooc anyway. move on
[Wed Oct 29 22:39:27 2003] : (5) DM: The mage casts magic circle against good
[Wed Oct 29 22:39:40 2003] : (5) DM: Aspen?
[Wed Oct 29 22:39:47 2003] : (1) Aspen: Quarterstaff, MW (base): [1d20+5] -> [14,5] = (19) ===> Damage: [1d6+1] -> [3,1] = (4)
[Wed Oct 29 22:39:57 2003] : (5) DM: on?
[Wed Oct 29 22:39:59 2003] : (1) Aspen: The orc mage/cleric type.
[Wed Oct 29 22:40:12 2003] : (5) DM: Hit
[Wed Oct 29 22:40:17 2003] : (5) DM: He reels from the blow
[Wed Oct 29 22:40:33 2003] : (5) DM: Berrawyn?
[Wed Oct 29 22:40:39 2003] : (8) Berrawyn: on Grugnak
[Wed Oct 29 22:40:40 2003] : (8) Berrawyn: Greataxe (base): [1d20+6] -> [15,6] = (21) ===> Damage: [1d12+1] -> [4,1] = (5)
[Wed Oct 29 22:41:16 2003] : (5) DM: Miss
[Wed Oct 29 22:41:39 2003] : (5) DM: MAge casts defensively
[Wed Oct 29 22:42:03 2003] : (5) DM: concentration
[Wed Oct 29 22:42:10 2003] : (5) DM: [1d20+10] -> [17,10] = (27)
[Wed Oct 29 22:43:12 2003] : ** (5) DM casts tashas hideous laughtter on Aspen **
[Wed Oct 29 22:43:22 2003] : (5) DM: will save
[Wed Oct 29 22:43:24 2003] : (1) Aspen: Wis check: [1d20+3] -> [20,3] = (23)
[Wed Oct 29 22:43:27 2003] : (1) Aspen: Will save: [1d20+7] -> [4,7] = (11)
[Wed Oct 29 22:43:37 2003] : (1) Aspen: HA! HA! HA!
[Wed Oct 29 22:43:43 2003] : (1) Aspen: Giggle!
[Wed Oct 29 22:43:49 2003] : (1) Aspen: *chortle*
[Wed Oct 29 22:43:53 2003] : (5) DM: 1d3
[Wed Oct 29 22:43:59 2003] : (5) DM: [1d3] -> [2] = (2)
[Wed Oct 29 22:44:02 2003] : (5) DM: 2 rounds
[Wed Oct 29 22:44:15 2003] : (5) DM: Findus?
[Wed Oct 29 22:44:28 2003] : (6) Finduilas: At Grugnak
[Wed Oct 29 22:44:32 2003] : (6) Finduilas: Longsword MW + weapon focus (base): [1d20+8] -> [16,8] = (24) ===> Damage: [1d8+1] -> [5,1] = (6)
[Wed Oct 29 22:44:48 2003] : (5) DM: Hit
[Wed Oct 29 22:45:17 2003] : (5) DM: Grugnak hits Findus
[Wed Oct 29 22:45:29 2003] : (5) DM: Grugnak: MW Shortspear (Focus) (base): [1d20+12] -> [4,12] = (16) ===> Damage: [1d8+6] -> [5,6] = (11)
[Wed Oct 29 22:45:39 2003] : (5) DM: Enilia?
[Wed Oct 29 22:45:43 2003] : (5) DM: miss?
[Wed Oct 29 22:45:45 2003] : (2) Enilia: At orc
[Wed Oct 29 22:45:46 2003] : (6) Finduilas: Yes
[Wed Oct 29 22:45:47 2003] : ** (2) Enilia casts Magic Missile, damage [1d4+1] -> [2,1] = (3) **
[Wed Oct 29 22:45:48 2003] : ** (2) Enilia casts Magic Missile, damage [1d4+1] -> [1,1] = (2) **
[Wed Oct 29 22:45:49 2003] : ** (2) Enilia casts Magic Missile, damage [1d4+1] -> [1,1] = (2) **
[Wed Oct 29 22:45:53 2003] : (5) DM: on?
[Wed Oct 29 22:46:03 2003] : (2) Enilia: At orc
[Wed Oct 29 22:46:16 2003] : (5) DM: 'k
[Wed Oct 29 22:46:35 2003] : (5) DM: Berrawyn?
[Wed Oct 29 22:47:16 2003] : (8) Berrawyn: same again
[Wed Oct 29 22:47:17 2003] : (8) Berrawyn: Greataxe (base): [1d20+6] -> [5,6] = (11) ===> Damage: [1d12+1] -> [12,1] = (13)
[Wed Oct 29 22:47:22 2003] : (5) DM: miss
[Wed Oct 29 22:47:33 2003] : (5) DM: Mage casts Magic missile at Enilia
[Wed Oct 29 22:47:42 2003] : (5) DM: [1d4+1] -> [1,1] = (2)
[Wed Oct 29 22:47:42 2003] : (5) DM: [1d4+1] -> [3,1] = (4)
[Wed Oct 29 22:47:43 2003] : (5) DM: [1d4+1] -> [1,1] = (2)
[Wed Oct 29 22:47:57 2003] : (5) DM: Defensively
[Wed Oct 29 22:47:59 2003] : ** (2) Enilia sceams in pain **
[Wed Oct 29 22:48:03 2003] : (5) DM: [1d20+10] -> [17,10] = (27)
[Wed Oct 29 22:48:12 2003] : (5) DM: Findus?
[Wed Oct 29 22:48:40 2003] : (6) Finduilas: At Grugnak, with Smite evil
[Wed Oct 29 22:48:43 2003] : (6) Finduilas: Longsword MW + WF + Smite evil (base): [1d20+10] -> [1,10] = (11) ===> Damage: [1d8+5] -> [4,5] = (9)
[Wed Oct 29 22:48:59 2003] : (5) DM: dex check
[Wed Oct 29 22:49:05 2003] : (6) Finduilas: Dex check: [1d20+1] -> [11,1] = (12)
[Wed Oct 29 22:49:11 2003] : (5) DM: OK
[Wed Oct 29 22:49:16 2003] : (6) Finduilas: ooc What a time to use Smite evil ;)
[Wed Oct 29 22:49:17 2003] : (5) DM: Grugnak
[Wed Oct 29 22:49:22 2003] : (5) DM: attacks Findus again
[Wed Oct 29 22:49:28 2003] : (5) DM: Grugnak: MW Shortspear (Focus, Pwr Attack) (base): [1d20+8] -> [9,8] = (17) ===> Damage: [1d8+10] -> [4,10] = (14)
[Wed Oct 29 22:49:35 2003] : (6) Finduilas: Miss
[Wed Oct 29 22:49:48 2003] : (5) DM: Enilia?
[Wed Oct 29 22:49:56 2003] : ** (2) Enilia drinks a potion of CLW [1d8+1] -> [5,1] = (6) **
[Wed Oct 29 22:50:14 2003] : (5) DM: Berrawyn?
[Wed Oct 29 22:50:28 2003] : (8) Berrawyn: again
[Wed Oct 29 22:50:30 2003] : (8) Berrawyn: Greataxe (base): [1d20+6] -> [9,6] = (15) ===> Damage: [1d12+1] -> [10,1] = (11)
[Wed Oct 29 22:50:50 2003] : (5) DM: umm, who is that on?
[Wed Oct 29 22:51:03 2003] : (8) Berrawyn: Grugnak
[Wed Oct 29 22:51:05 2003] : (5) DM: miss
[Wed Oct 29 22:51:16 2003] : (5) DM: Mage looks around
[Wed Oct 29 22:51:25 2003] : ** (5) DM runs 30 foor away **
[Wed Oct 29 22:51:32 2003] : (2) Enilia: ooc LOL
[Wed Oct 29 22:51:39 2003] : (5) DM: ooc foot
[Wed Oct 29 22:51:53 2003] : (2) Enilia: ooc DM should stay for the game :P
[Wed Oct 29 22:51:55 2003] : (5) DM: AoO findus
[Wed Oct 29 22:51:57 2003] : (6) Finduilas: ooc LOL
[Wed Oct 29 22:52:04 2003] : (6) Finduilas: Longsword MW + weapon focus (base): [1d20+8] -> [5,8] = (13) ===> Damage: [1d8+1] -> [1,1] = (2)
[Wed Oct 29 22:52:08 2003] : (5) DM: miss
[Wed Oct 29 22:52:09 2003] : (1) Aspen: tee hee
[Wed Oct 29 22:52:36 2003] : (8) Berrawyn: ooc "tee hee" doesn't sound very hideous to me
[Wed Oct 29 22:52:41 2003] : (2) Enilia: oc lol
[Wed Oct 29 22:52:42 2003] : ** (5) DM casts flaming sphere and rolls it at Findus **
[Wed Oct 29 22:52:52 2003] : (6) Finduilas: ooc It does if you have to listen to it ;)
[Wed Oct 29 22:53:18 2003] : (5) DM: [2d6] -> [1,6] = (7)
[Wed Oct 29 22:53:21 2003] : (1) Aspen: har har.
[Wed Oct 29 22:53:27 2003] : (5) DM: reflex save
[Wed Oct 29 22:53:37 2003] : (6) Finduilas: Reflex save: [1d20+4] -> [11,4] = (15)
[Wed Oct 29 22:53:41 2003] : (5) DM: lol @ dave
[Wed Oct 29 22:53:52 2003] : (5) DM: fail
[Wed Oct 29 22:53:52 2003] : ** (6) Finduilas wants to slap Aspen **
[Wed Oct 29 22:54:20 2003] : (5) DM: Findus?
[Wed Oct 29 22:54:29 2003] : (6) Finduilas: I charge the mage
[Wed Oct 29 22:54:30 2003] : (1) Aspen: ooc slapping is a touch attack.
[Wed Oct 29 22:54:33 2003] : (6) Finduilas: Longsword MW + weapon focus (base): [1d20+8] -> [9,8] = (17) ===> Damage: [1d8+1] -> [6,1] = (7)
[Wed Oct 29 22:54:40 2003] : (2) Enilia: ooc lol@David
[Wed Oct 29 22:54:51 2003] : (1) Aspen: ooc charge +2 to attack
[Wed Oct 29 22:54:52 2003] : (5) DM: Hit
[Wed Oct 29 22:54:59 2003] : (5) DM: He collapses
[Wed Oct 29 22:55:02 2003] : (6) Finduilas: ooc I said I wanted to, not that I did do it
[Wed Oct 29 22:55:20 2003] : (5) DM: umm, Grugnakk gets an AoO unless you back off first
[Wed Oct 29 22:55:20 2003] : ** (6) Finduilas turns to face Grugnak again **
[Wed Oct 29 22:55:45 2003] : (5) DM: Grugnak ATtacks Berrawyn
[Wed Oct 29 22:55:51 2003] : (5) DM: Grugnak: MW Shortspear (Focus, Pwr Attack) (base): [1d20+8] -> [12,8] = (20) ===> Damage: [1d8+10] -> [3,10] = (13)
[Wed Oct 29 22:55:59 2003] : (8) Berrawyn: hit
[Wed Oct 29 22:56:05 2003] : (5) DM: STAb
[Wed Oct 29 22:56:09 2003] : ** (8) Berrawyn reels **
[Wed Oct 29 22:56:10 2003] : (5) DM: Enila?
[Wed Oct 29 22:56:19 2003] : (2) Enilia: ooc Collapses as in dead or what?
[Wed Oct 29 22:56:28 2003] : (5) DM: as in not moving
[Wed Oct 29 22:56:47 2003] : (6) Finduilas: ooc Good enough for me :)
[Wed Oct 29 22:56:48 2003] : ** (2) Enilia runs to orc to tie him up and gag him **
[Wed Oct 29 22:56:59 2003] : (5) DM: ooc WHAT?????
[Wed Oct 29 22:57:01 2003] : (5) DM: OK
[Wed Oct 29 22:57:07 2003] : (5) DM: use rope skill
[Wed Oct 29 22:57:10 2003] : (2) Enilia: Use Rope Skill Check: [1d20+3] -> [19,3] = (22)
[Wed Oct 29 22:57:16 2003] : (5) DM: He's tied up
[Wed Oct 29 22:57:18 2003] : (6) Finduilas: ooc Nice one :)
[Wed Oct 29 22:57:22 2003] : (5) DM: Aspen?
[Wed Oct 29 22:57:22 2003] : (2) Enilia: Good!
[Wed Oct 29 22:57:32 2003] : (5) DM: Aspen is now not laughing ;)
[Wed Oct 29 22:57:33 2003] : (1) Aspen: Ha ha tee hee....
[Wed Oct 29 22:57:41 2003] : (1) Aspen: MWAhahahROAR!!
[Wed Oct 29 22:57:49 2003] : (6) Finduilas: Stop it!
[Wed Oct 29 22:57:55 2003] : ** (1) Aspen shifts into a black bear and pounces on Grugnak. **
[Wed Oct 29 22:58:03 2003] : (8) Berrawyn: ooc cool
[Wed Oct 29 22:58:08 2003] : (2) Enilia: Wow!
[Wed Oct 29 22:58:08 2003] : (5) DM: ooc nice
[Wed Oct 29 22:58:10 2003] : (6) Finduilas: :)
[Wed Oct 29 22:58:18 2003] : (1) Aspen: ooc Not sure if I can attack this round. checking...
[Wed Oct 29 22:58:24 2003] : (5) DM: 'k
[Wed Oct 29 22:58:52 2003] : (1) Aspen: ooc can't
[Wed Oct 29 22:58:54 2003] : (5) DM: ooc it heals all HP doesn't it?
[Wed Oct 29 22:59:14 2003] : (5) DM: Berrawyn?
[Wed Oct 29 22:59:16 2003] : (1) Aspen: ooc nope. just like having rested a day.
[Wed Oct 29 22:59:20 2003] : ** (8) Berrawyn backs off a little and whips a CLW from a belt pouch **
[Wed Oct 29 22:59:25 2003] : (5) DM: Ah, OK
[Wed Oct 29 22:59:26 2003] : (8) Berrawyn: [1d8+1] -> [3,1] = (4)
[Wed Oct 29 22:59:32 2003] : (5) DM: 'k
[Wed Oct 29 22:59:37 2003] : (5) DM: Findus?
[Wed Oct 29 22:59:59 2003] : (6) Finduilas: ooc How far from Grugnak am I? 30 ft?
[Wed Oct 29 23:00:14 2003] : (5) DM: yeah
[Wed Oct 29 23:00:20 2003] : ** (6) Finduilas charges Grugnak **
[Wed Oct 29 23:00:22 2003] : (6) Finduilas: Longsword MW + weapon focus (base): [1d20+8] -> [5,8] = (13) ===> Damage: [1d8+1] -> [6,1] = (7)
[Wed Oct 29 23:00:26 2003] : (5) DM: miss
[Wed Oct 29 23:00:45 2003] : (5) DM: Grugnak turns to Findus and stabs
[Wed Oct 29 23:00:47 2003] : (5) DM: Grugnak: MW Shortspear (Focus, Pwr Attack) (base): [1d20+8] -> [10,8] = (18) ===> Damage: [1d8+10] -> [3,10] = (13)
[Wed Oct 29 23:00:55 2003] : (6) Finduilas: Miss
[Wed Oct 29 23:01:02 2003] : (5) DM: Enilia?
[Wed Oct 29 23:01:23 2003] : (2) Enilia: ooc How does Grugnak look by now? Hurt?
[Wed Oct 29 23:01:32 2003] : (5) DM: Not at all, only took 1 hit
[Wed Oct 29 23:01:51 2003] : ** (2) Enilia casts True sStrike (+20 to attack next round) **
[Wed Oct 29 23:02:01 2003] : (5) DM: 'k
[Wed Oct 29 23:02:06 2003] : (5) DM: Aspen?
[Wed Oct 29 23:02:22 2003] : (1) Aspen: Rake! Chomp!
[Wed Oct 29 23:02:32 2003] : (1) Aspen: [1d20+6] -> [10,6] = (16), [1d20+6] -> [14,6] = (20), [1d20+1] -> [1,1] = (2)
[Wed Oct 29 23:03:01 2003] : (5) DM: miss, miss, miss
[Wed Oct 29 23:03:10 2003] : (5) DM: ooc can teeth fall out?
[Wed Oct 29 23:03:24 2003] : (1) Aspen: ooc they're not false.
[Wed Oct 29 23:03:26 2003] : (6) Finduilas: ooc LOL
[Wed Oct 29 23:03:28 2003] : (5) DM: Berrawyn?
[Wed Oct 29 23:03:41 2003] : (6) Finduilas: ooc He can bite hit tongue ;)
[Wed Oct 29 23:03:46 2003] : (8) Berrawyn: Greataxe (base): [1d20+6] -> [16,6] = (22) ===> Damage: [1d12+1] -> [2,1] = (3)
[Wed Oct 29 23:03:46 2003] : (6) Finduilas: his
[Wed Oct 29 23:03:47 2003] : (2) Enilia: ooc lol
[Wed Oct 29 23:03:53 2003] : (5) DM: hit
[Wed Oct 29 23:04:10 2003] : (8) Berrawyn: ooc I finally hit and do vitually no damage! :((
[Wed Oct 29 23:04:13 2003] : (5) DM: He still looks barely touched
[Wed Oct 29 23:04:19 2003] : (5) DM: ARGH
[Wed Oct 29 23:04:25 2003] : (5) Grugnak: ARGH
[Wed Oct 29 23:04:34 2003] : (5) Grugnak: I will rend you all bone from flesh
[Wed Oct 29 23:04:41 2003] : (5) Grugnak: FIndus
[Wed Oct 29 23:04:53 2003] : (6) Finduilas: Longsword MW + weapon focus (base): [1d20+8] -> [8,8] = (16) ===> Damage: [1d8+1] -> [3,1] = (4)
[Wed Oct 29 23:04:56 2003] : (5) DM: miss
[Wed Oct 29 23:05:11 2003] : ** (5) DM stabs at Berrawyn **
[Wed Oct 29 23:05:16 2003] : ** (5) Grugnak stabs at Berrawyn **
[Wed Oct 29 23:05:19 2003] : (5) Grugnak: Grugnak: MW Shortspear (Focus, Pwr Attack) (base): [1d20+8] -> [16,8] = (24) ===> Damage: [1d8+10] -> [5,10] = (15)
[Wed Oct 29 23:05:22 2003] : (2) Enilia: ooc lol
[Wed Oct 29 23:05:32 2003] : ** (8) Berrawyn drops to the ground **
[Wed Oct 29 23:05:38 2003] : ** (2) Enilia gasps **
[Wed Oct 29 23:05:46 2003] : (5) Grugnak: Enilia
[Wed Oct 29 23:06:00 2003] : (2) Enilia: Melf's Acid Arrow on Grugnak
[Wed Oct 29 23:06:11 2003] : (2) Enilia: [1d20+2+1+20] -> [12,2,1,20] = (35)
[Wed Oct 29 23:06:14 2003] : (2) Enilia: [1d4] -> [1] = (1)
[Wed Oct 29 23:06:15 2003] : (2) Enilia: [1d4] -> [4] = (4)
[Wed Oct 29 23:06:53 2003] : (5) Grugnak: hit
[Wed Oct 29 23:07:02 2003] : (5) Grugnak: ooc lasts another round?
[Wed Oct 29 23:07:07 2003] : (2) Enilia: ooc yup
[Wed Oct 29 23:07:11 2003] : (5) Grugnak: Aspen?
[Wed Oct 29 23:07:39 2003] : (1) Aspen: I use my 5 ft step to flank Grugnak and make a full attack again.
[Wed Oct 29 23:07:44 2003] : (1) Aspen: [1d20+6] -> [11,6] = (17), [1d20+6] -> [15,6] = (21), [1d20+1] -> [1,1] = (2)
[Wed Oct 29 23:08:01 2003] : (5) Grugnak: one hit
[Wed Oct 29 23:08:02 2003] : (1) Aspen: ooc maybe they *are* false teeth.
[Wed Oct 29 23:08:06 2003] : (5) Grugnak: lol
[Wed Oct 29 23:08:07 2003] : (1) Aspen: [1d4+4] -> [4,4] = (8) damage
[Wed Oct 29 23:08:10 2003] : (2) Enilia: ooc LOL
[Wed Oct 29 23:08:24 2003] : ** (5) Grugnak is looking a bit worse for wear **
[Wed Oct 29 23:08:37 2003] : (5) Grugnak: Berrawyn? less than 0?
[Wed Oct 29 23:08:39 2003] : ** (8) Berrawyn is looking MUCH worse **
[Wed Oct 29 23:08:52 2003] : (5) Grugnak: % dice
[Wed Oct 29 23:08:53 2003] : (8) Berrawyn: much less than 0
[Wed Oct 29 23:08:58 2003] : (8) Berrawyn: [1d100] -> [21] = (21)
[Wed Oct 29 23:09:03 2003] : (5) Grugnak: lose 1 hp
[Wed Oct 29 23:09:05 2003] : (1) Aspen: ooc btw, can't cast spells when in bear form.
[Wed Oct 29 23:09:13 2003] : (5) Grugnak: ooc I guessed so
[Wed Oct 29 23:09:25 2003] : (5) Grugnak: Findus?
[Wed Oct 29 23:09:35 2003] : ** (8) Berrawyn can see a distant light and possibly pearly gates **
[Wed Oct 29 23:09:38 2003] : (6) Finduilas: I give Berrawyn a CLW
[Wed Oct 29 23:09:42 2003] : (6) Finduilas: [1d8+1] -> [2,1] = (3)
[Wed Oct 29 23:09:54 2003] : (5) Grugnak: He's stable
[Wed Oct 29 23:10:11 2003] : (5) Grugnak: Grugnak stabs at the bllody great bear
[Wed Oct 29 23:10:18 2003] : (5) Grugnak: Grugnak: MW Shortspear (Focus) (base): [1d20+12] -> [7,12] = (19) ===> Damage: [1d8+6] -> [5,6] = (11)
[Wed Oct 29 23:10:24 2003] : (1) Aspen: hit
[Wed Oct 29 23:10:38 2003] : (5) Grugnak: Enilia?
[Wed Oct 29 23:10:58 2003] : (9) Berrawyn (enter): 23:10
[Wed Oct 29 23:11:07 2003] : (2) Enilia: Grapbbing my wand of MM (forgot how many MM's per turn... 2?)
[Wed Oct 29 23:11:07 2003] : (6) Finduilas: ooc wb :)
[Wed Oct 29 23:11:08 2003] : (9) Berrawyn: ooc bugger
[Wed Oct 29 23:11:14 2003] : (5) Grugnak: ooc you died and came back?
[Wed Oct 29 23:11:16 2003] : (2) Enilia: ooc wb
[Wed Oct 29 23:11:20 2003] : (2) Enilia: ooc LOL
[Wed Oct 29 23:11:21 2003] : (1) Aspen: ooc 3
[Wed Oct 29 23:11:23 2003] : (6) Finduilas: ooc KMAO
[Wed Oct 29 23:11:25 2003] : (9) Berrawyn: ooc lol
[Wed Oct 29 23:11:32 2003] : (5) Grugnak: err...
[Wed Oct 29 23:11:32 2003] : (2) Enilia: ooc k :D
[Wed Oct 29 23:11:34 2003] : ** (9) Berrawyn is still out **
[Wed Oct 29 23:11:37 2003] : (1) Aspen: ooc + the acid damage don't forget
[Wed Oct 29 23:11:44 2003] : (5) Grugnak: I think it's 2
[Wed Oct 29 23:11:55 2003] : (1) Aspen: ooc sorry.
[Wed Oct 29 23:12:06 2003] : (2) Enilia: ooc k, I'll do acid first
[Wed Oct 29 23:12:08 2003] : (2) Enilia: [1d4] -> [2] = (2)
[Wed Oct 29 23:12:09 2003] : (2) Enilia: [1d4] -> [3] = (3)
[Wed Oct 29 23:12:09 2003] : (5) Grugnak: ooc it's OK, the wand is level 3
[Wed Oct 29 23:12:14 2003] : ** (2) Enilia casts Magic Missile, damage [1d4+1] -> [2,1] = (3) **
[Wed Oct 29 23:12:16 2003] : ** (2) Enilia casts Magic Missile, damage [1d4+1] -> [2,1] = (3) **
[Wed Oct 29 23:12:23 2003] : ** (5) Grugnak stumbles **
[Wed Oct 29 23:12:28 2003] : (5) Grugnak: he roars
[Wed Oct 29 23:12:34 2003] : (5) Grugnak: AAAARGH
[Wed Oct 29 23:12:44 2003] : (5) Grugnak: YOU weaklings cannot sdefeat me
[Wed Oct 29 23:12:57 2003] : (6) Finduilas: We can try :)
[Wed Oct 29 23:13:01 2003] : (5) Grugnak: The forsaken will take you
[Wed Oct 29 23:13:05 2003] : ** (2) Enilia shouts: You just watch us! **
[Wed Oct 29 23:13:11 2003] : (5) Grugnak: Aspen?
[Wed Oct 29 23:13:21 2003] : (1) Aspen: [1d20+6] -> [17,6] = (23), [1d20+6] -> [2,6] = (8), [1d20+1] -> [4,1] = (5)
[Wed Oct 29 23:13:29 2003] : (5) Grugnak: 1 hit
[Wed Oct 29 23:13:29 2003] : (1) Aspen: [1d4+4] -> [1,4] = (5) damage
[Wed Oct 29 23:13:42 2003] : ** (5) Grugnak drops but is still moving **
[Wed Oct 29 23:13:58 2003] : (5) Grugnak: Berrawyn?
[Wed Oct 29 23:14:07 2003] : (5) Grugnak: err... just lying there?
[Wed Oct 29 23:14:09 2003] : (5) Grugnak: LOL
[Wed Oct 29 23:14:10 2003] : ** (9) Berrawyn doesn't move **
[Wed Oct 29 23:14:12 2003] : (6) Finduilas: ooc LOL
[Wed Oct 29 23:14:15 2003] : (5) Grugnak: Findus?
[Wed Oct 29 23:14:26 2003] : ** (6) Finduilas ties Grugnak up **
[Wed Oct 29 23:14:34 2003] : (6) Finduilas: Use Rope Skill Check: [1d20+1] -> [16,1] = (17)
[Wed Oct 29 23:14:40 2003] : (5) Grugnak: OK
[Wed Oct 29 23:14:56 2003] : (5) Grugnak: Booting '(8) Berrawyn'...
[Wed Oct 29 23:14:57 2003] : (8) Berrawyn (exit): 23:14
[Wed Oct 29 23:15:17 2003] : ** (6) Finduilas gives Berrawyn another CLW **
[Wed Oct 29 23:15:20 2003] : ** (5) Grugnak tries to resist **
[Wed Oct 29 23:15:21 2003] : (6) Finduilas: [1d8+1] -> [6,1] = (7)
[Wed Oct 29 23:15:26 2003] : (5) Grugnak: Str check: [1d20+6] -> [5,6] = (11)
[Wed Oct 29 23:15:29 2003] : (6) Finduilas: And takes one herself
[Wed Oct 29 23:15:32 2003] : ** (5) Grugnak fails **
[Wed Oct 29 23:15:34 2003] : (6) Finduilas: [1d8+1] -> [8,1] = (9)
[Wed Oct 29 23:15:39 2003] : (5) Grugnak: Enilia?
[Wed Oct 29 23:15:46 2003] : ** (9) Berrawyn comes back round **
[Wed Oct 29 23:15:49 2003] : ** (2) Enilia checks Grugnaks ropes **
[Wed Oct 29 23:15:55 2003] : (9) Berrawyn: What happened?
[Wed Oct 29 23:15:56 2003] : (2) Enilia: Use Rope Skill Check: [1d20+3] -> [4,3] = (7)
[Wed Oct 29 23:16:06 2003] : (2) Enilia: ooc maybe lol
[Wed Oct 29 23:16:15 2003] : (5) DM: Well done
[Wed Oct 29 23:16:23 2003] : (6) Finduilas: He's down, but still alive
[Wed Oct 29 23:16:25 2003] : (5) DM: No punches pulled, a fair fight
[Wed Oct 29 23:16:40 2003] : (2) Enilia: :)
[Wed Oct 29 23:16:49 2003] : (1) Aspen: Roar!
[Wed Oct 29 23:16:58 2003] : ** (1) Aspen shifts back to human **
[Wed Oct 29 23:17:05 2003] : ** (9) Berrawyn staggers to his feet **
[Wed Oct 29 23:17:11 2003] : (2) Enilia: That was awesome Aspen!
[Wed Oct 29 23:17:14 2003] : (1) Aspen: Aspen flicks blood from his hands
[Wed Oct 29 23:17:22 2003] : (9) Berrawyn: another CLW Potion
[Wed Oct 29 23:17:24 2003] : (6) Finduilas: I didn't know you could do that
[Wed Oct 29 23:17:25 2003] : (9) Berrawyn: [1d8+1] -> [5,1] = (6)
[Wed Oct 29 23:17:38 2003] : ** (9) Berrawyn still looks like shit **
[Wed Oct 29 23:17:43 2003] : ** (1) Aspen casts cure moderate wounds on....? **
[Wed Oct 29 23:17:44 2003] : (5) DM: 560xp each
[Wed Oct 29 23:17:52 2003] : (9) Berrawyn: Yeah, thats pretty cool Aspen
[Wed Oct 29 23:18:00 2003] : (1) Aspen: Me.
[Wed Oct 29 23:18:04 2003] : (1) Aspen: [2d8+5] -> [4,1,5] = (10)
[Wed Oct 29 23:18:11 2003] : (5) DM: lol
[Wed Oct 29 23:18:27 2003] : (9) Berrawyn: Now what do we do with this?
[Wed Oct 29 23:18:30 2003] : (6) Finduilas: ooc LOL
[Wed Oct 29 23:18:39 2003] : (1) Aspen: "Such is the power of nature. Not something to be goaded."
[Wed Oct 29 23:18:39 2003] : ** (9) Berrawyn draws his short sword and advances on Grugnak **
[Wed Oct 29 23:18:51 2003] : (6) Finduilas: Don't you dare kill him
[Wed Oct 29 23:19:00 2003] : (1) Aspen: "He seems a pawn for those dwarfs. The forsaken?"
[Wed Oct 29 23:19:04 2003] : (9) Berrawyn: Give me one good reason why not
[Wed Oct 29 23:19:13 2003] : (6) Finduilas: Because he's down
[Wed Oct 29 23:19:22 2003] : (2) Enilia: He might know how to destrouy the maschine
[Wed Oct 29 23:19:26 2003] : (9) Berrawyn: still waiting...
[Wed Oct 29 23:19:26 2003] : (6) Finduilas: And because he might have useful information
[Wed Oct 29 23:19:28 2003] : (5) DM: ooc wanna finish here?
[Wed Oct 29 23:19:32 2003] : (1) Aspen: "For information. Then he should be killed such creatures are against the balance."
[Wed Oct 29 23:19:33 2003] : (9) Berrawyn: better
[Wed Oct 29 23:19:35 2003] : (1) Aspen: ooc yep.
[Wed Oct 29 23:19:39 2003] : (9) Berrawyn: ooc yeah
[Wed Oct 29 23:19:39 2003] : (5) DM: or finish in 20 minutes?
[Wed Oct 29 23:19:42 2003] : (6) Finduilas: Sure, DM, seems a good point :)
[Wed Oct 29 23:19:50 2003] : (5) DM: OK
[Wed Oct 29 23:19:51 2003] : (9) Berrawyn: ooc now. I'm wrecked
[Wed Oct 29 23:19:59 2003] : (5) DM: Good point
[Wed Oct 29 23:20:03 2003] : (2) Enilia: ooc need Farky to search tfor traps on chests :P
[Wed Oct 29 23:20:09 2003] : (6) Finduilas: KMAO
[Wed Oct 29 23:20:27 2003] : (5) DM: You are now stood in front of 'the great machine'
[Wed Oct 29 23:20:32 2003] : (5) DM: :D
[Wed Oct 29 23:20:55 2003] : (6) Finduilas: Without having to give up the artefact :D
[Wed Oct 29 23:21:00 2003] : (2) Enilia: \o/
[Wed Oct 29 23:21:05 2003] : ** (1) David looks for the power cable. **
[Wed Oct 29 23:21:11 2003] : (2) Enilia: LOL
[Wed Oct 29 23:21:17 2003] : (5) DM: GAME END