Contents / PnP Stuff / Logs / Craig's - 22 October 2003

[Wed Oct 22 19:19:09 2003] : (1339) DM: GAME START
[Wed Oct 22 19:19:23 2003] : (1341) Berrawyn: Spot Skill Check: [1d20+7] -> [1,7] = (8)
[Wed Oct 22 19:19:29 2003] : (1344) Enilia: Enilia: Spot Skill Check [1d20+2] -> [2,2] = (4)
[Wed Oct 22 19:19:32 2003] : (1343) Finduilas: Spot Skill Check: [1d20+6] -> [1,6] = (7)
[Wed Oct 22 19:19:37 2003] : (1342) Aspen: Spot Skill Check: [1d20+4] -> [9,4] = (13)
[Wed Oct 22 19:19:40 2003] : (1341) Berrawyn: ooc hope its not going to be one of those sessions!
[Wed Oct 22 19:19:46 2003] : (1342) Aspen: Didn't we tie him up?
[Wed Oct 22 19:19:52 2003] : (1341) Berrawyn: ooc where I get 1's all the time
[Wed Oct 22 19:19:53 2003] : (1343) Finduilas: ooc I share your feelings
[Wed Oct 22 19:19:54 2003] : (1344) Enilia: ooc we did
[Wed Oct 22 19:20:24 2003] : (1342) Aspen: I whack the flask out of his hands.
[Wed Oct 22 19:20:25 2003] : (1344) Enilia: ooc Can we restart the game DM? ;)
[Wed Oct 22 19:20:30 2003] : (1342) Aspen: Quarterstaff, MW (base): [1d20+5] -> [9,5] = (14) ===> Damage: [1d6+1] -> [3,1] = (4)
[Wed Oct 22 19:20:44 2003] : (1339) DM: Ok, you manage. He's awake though
[Wed Oct 22 19:20:47 2003] : ** (1343) Finduilas looks at Jeffers and Aspen **
[Wed Oct 22 19:20:55 2003] : (1344) Enilia: What happened?
[Wed Oct 22 19:21:11 2003] : (1339) DM: He looks up at you
[Wed Oct 22 19:21:13 2003] : (1342) Aspen: I think I'll whack him too while I'm at it.
[Wed Oct 22 19:21:22 2003] : (1341) Berrawyn: ooc lol
[Wed Oct 22 19:21:25 2003] : (1339) Jeffers: This isn't over...
[Wed Oct 22 19:21:25 2003] : (1344) Enilia: ooc lol
[Wed Oct 22 19:21:32 2003] : ** (1343) Finduilas goes over to check the knots **
[Wed Oct 22 19:21:35 2003] : (1342) Aspen: I think it is. *whack*
[Wed Oct 22 19:21:37 2003] : (1341) Berrawyn: What makes you say that?
[Wed Oct 22 19:21:37 2003] : (1342) Aspen: Quarterstaff, MW (base): [1d20+5] -> [8,5] = (13) ===> Damage: [1d6+1] -> [5,1] = (6)
[Wed Oct 22 19:21:38 2003] : (1344) Enilia: Looks quite over to me...
[Wed Oct 22 19:21:39 2003] : (1339) DM: You may attempt it
[Wed Oct 22 19:21:45 2003] : (1339) DM: Miss
[Wed Oct 22 19:22:05 2003] : (1339) DM: ooc what minus to ac for being prone?
[Wed Oct 22 19:22:07 2003] : (1343) Finduilas: ooc How can he miss when he's standing over him? ;)
[Wed Oct 22 19:22:23 2003] : (1344) Enilia: ooc he must be tired :P
[Wed Oct 22 19:22:29 2003] : (1339) DM: ooc Armour can absorb the blow too
[Wed Oct 22 19:22:31 2003] : (1343) Finduilas: ooc KMAO
[Wed Oct 22 19:22:38 2003] : (1344) Enilia: ooc or missed on purpose ;)
[Wed Oct 22 19:22:44 2003] : (1342) Aspen: ooc -4
[Wed Oct 22 19:23:06 2003] : (1343) Finduilas: Where to now? Take him to the guardhouse or what?
[Wed Oct 22 19:23:15 2003] : (1341) Berrawyn: ooc and surely no dex bonus if he's tied up
[Wed Oct 22 19:23:17 2003] : (1344) Enilia: Okay, let's hand this "nice" guy over to the captain
[Wed Oct 22 19:23:21 2003] : (1339) DM: Ok you hit him and he is now unconscious
[Wed Oct 22 19:23:42 2003] : (1342) Aspen: "That'll teach him."
[Wed Oct 22 19:23:58 2003] : (1343) Finduilas: The captain will be surprised, he wasn't expecting us before tomorrow morning
[Wed Oct 22 19:24:12 2003] : (1342) Aspen: I stuff a gag in his mouth.
[Wed Oct 22 19:24:20 2003] : (1339) DM: [1d100] -> [40] = (40)
[Wed Oct 22 19:24:29 2003] : (1344) Enilia: You wanna wait that long in the company of "that"? *shudder*
[Wed Oct 22 19:24:45 2003] : (1343) Finduilas: No, I don't
[Wed Oct 22 19:24:56 2003] : (1344) Enilia: :)
[Wed Oct 22 19:25:08 2003] : (1343) Finduilas: Aspen, was it really necessary to hit him? He was incapacitated already
[Wed Oct 22 19:25:34 2003] : (1341) Berrawyn: Hmmm, he doesn't look too well. I wouldn't want him to die before we get him to the Captain
[Wed Oct 22 19:25:34 2003] : (1342) Aspen: *shrug*
[Wed Oct 22 19:25:55 2003] : (1343) Finduilas: It's just that I spoke to the captain earlier and promised to return tomorrow morning at 8
[Wed Oct 22 19:25:57 2003] : (1344) Enilia: Better get him over there right away then
[Wed Oct 22 19:26:21 2003] : ** (1343) Finduilas heals Jeffers (8 hp) **
[Wed Oct 22 19:26:32 2003] : (1339) DM: He's awake again
[Wed Oct 22 19:26:50 2003] : (1339) DM: Whoever tied the knots needs to make a use rope check
[Wed Oct 22 19:26:54 2003] : (1343) Finduilas: Can you walk or do we have to carry you?
[Wed Oct 22 19:27:04 2003] : (1341) Berrawyn: ooc was that me?
[Wed Oct 22 19:27:11 2003] : (1343) Finduilas: ooc Yes
[Wed Oct 22 19:27:22 2003] : (1339) Jeffers: I can walk, but what on earth do you think you are doing?
[Wed Oct 22 19:27:26 2003] : (1341) Berrawyn: Use Rope Skill Check: [1d20+4] -> [10,4] = (14)
[Wed Oct 22 19:27:38 2003] : (1343) Finduilas: ooc But I just checked the knots, do I make a check as well?
[Wed Oct 22 19:27:38 2003] : (1339) Jeffers: SHe attacked me, so I defended myself"!
[Wed Oct 22 19:27:47 2003] : (1341) Berrawyn: ooc Aspen gagged him
[Wed Oct 22 19:27:50 2003] : (1339) Jeffers: Then you lot come along and almost kill me
[Wed Oct 22 19:27:51 2003] : (1344) Enilia: Serving justice you scum!
[Wed Oct 22 19:28:02 2003] : (1339) Jeffers: ooc oops
[Wed Oct 22 19:28:07 2003] : (1341) Berrawyn: ooc brb
[Wed Oct 22 19:28:18 2003] : (1344) Enilia: Findus would *never* attack anyone just like that!
[Wed Oct 22 19:28:18 2003] : (1339) Jeffers: gurble mumf
[Wed Oct 22 19:28:29 2003] : ** (1343) Finduilas helps Jeffers to his feet **
[Wed Oct 22 19:28:30 2003] : (1344) Enilia: ooc lol Oops too :P
[Wed Oct 22 19:28:57 2003] : (1341) Berrawyn: ooc back
[Wed Oct 22 19:29:01 2003] : (1344) Enilia: ooc wb
[Wed Oct 22 19:29:05 2003] : (1343) Finduilas: ooc wb :)
[Wed Oct 22 19:29:58 2003] : (1343) Finduilas: Let's go then, the captain lives just over here
[Wed Oct 22 19:30:27 2003] : ** (1341) Berrawyn helps carry Jeffers **
[Wed Oct 22 19:30:37 2003] : ** (1339) Jeffers struggles **
[Wed Oct 22 19:31:03 2003] : (1339) Jeffers: OK you arrive at the captain's house
[Wed Oct 22 19:31:15 2003] : ** (1344) Enilia knocks **
[Wed Oct 22 19:31:16 2003] : ** (1343) Finduilas knocks on the door **
[Wed Oct 22 19:31:51 2003] : (1339) Captain Leorn: You hear noises and eventually the door is opened
[Wed Oct 22 19:32:04 2003] : (1339) Captain Leorn: Oh, it's you again?
[Wed Oct 22 19:32:07 2003] : (1339) Captain Leorn: Well?
[Wed Oct 22 19:32:17 2003] : (1339) Captain Leorn: I see you found your friends
[Wed Oct 22 19:32:18 2003] : ** (1343) Finduilas leans against the doorpost **
[Wed Oct 22 19:32:25 2003] : (1341) Berrawyn: Look who we ran into
[Wed Oct 22 19:32:25 2003] : ** (1339) Captain Leorn looks into the night **
[Wed Oct 22 19:32:27 2003] : (1343) Finduilas: When I left here I was attacked
[Wed Oct 22 19:32:37 2003] : ** (1339) Captain Leorn stares then gapes **
[Wed Oct 22 19:32:43 2003] : (1339) Captain Leorn: What the?
[Wed Oct 22 19:32:47 2003] : (1344) Enilia: She was lucky we heard her scream out!
[Wed Oct 22 19:32:49 2003] : (1339) Captain Leorn: You were attacked?
[Wed Oct 22 19:32:51 2003] : (1343) Finduilas: Luckily nobody got killed
[Wed Oct 22 19:33:08 2003] : (1343) Finduilas: We brought you the attacker
[Wed Oct 22 19:33:18 2003] : (1339) Jeffers: mmmf gurumph
[Wed Oct 22 19:33:22 2003] : (1344) Enilia: ooc lol
[Wed Oct 22 19:33:34 2003] : ** (1343) Finduilas looks at her ruined dress **
[Wed Oct 22 19:33:38 2003] : (1339) Captain Leorn: Well, I guess we ought to head to the guard house
[Wed Oct 22 19:33:51 2003] : (1343) Finduilas: Lead the way, we'll follow you
[Wed Oct 22 19:33:57 2003] : ** (1339) Captain Leorn puts on some boots **
[Wed Oct 22 19:34:23 2003] : (1344) Enilia: Don't worry about the dress Findus, it can be replaced, you can't *smile*
[Wed Oct 22 19:34:26 2003] : ** (1339) Captain Leorn leads to the guard house, walks right past Stephen and into the cells area **
[Wed Oct 22 19:34:38 2003] : (1339) Captain Leorn: OK, put him in here
[Wed Oct 22 19:34:57 2003] : ** (1343) Finduilas helps put Jeffers into a cell and removes his gag **
[Wed Oct 22 19:35:03 2003] : ** (1344) Enilia nods at Stephen as she passes him **
[Wed Oct 22 19:35:04 2003] : ** (1341) Berrawyn puts Jeffers into the cell **
[Wed Oct 22 19:35:08 2003] : ** (1343) Finduilas unties Jeffers **
[Wed Oct 22 19:35:39 2003] : (1343) Finduilas: You might want a healer have a look at his wounds
[Wed Oct 22 19:35:40 2003] : (1339) Jeffers: Blast it all, Leorn you fool, these thugs attacked me as I left the temple, and I get tied up?
[Wed Oct 22 19:35:53 2003] : (1339) Jeffers: Almost killed, gagged!
[Wed Oct 22 19:35:56 2003] : (1344) Enilia: Liar!
[Wed Oct 22 19:36:05 2003] : (1343) Finduilas: We attacked you? You attacked me when I was alone and unarmed
[Wed Oct 22 19:36:34 2003] : (1339) Jeffers: Hah, well how would you know you thugs. SHe attacked me, they joined in later after I'd subdued her!
[Wed Oct 22 19:36:41 2003] : ** (1339) Jeffers points to Findus **
[Wed Oct 22 19:37:02 2003] : (1343) Finduilas: Are you saying that I, a paladin of Pelor, am a coward and a liar?
[Wed Oct 22 19:37:10 2003] : (1339) Captain Leorn: Stow it Jeffers I'l take statements from you later
[Wed Oct 22 19:37:16 2003] : ** (1344) Enilia tells her version of the story, including Jeffers threats to kill us all **
[Wed Oct 22 19:37:44 2003] : ** (1343) Finduilas tells her side of the story as her dress tells the rest **
[Wed Oct 22 19:37:46 2003] : (1339) Jeffers: You have no love for a worshipper of Talos.
[Wed Oct 22 19:37:52 2003] : (1348) Farkenella (enter): 19:37
[Wed Oct 22 19:37:57 2003] : ** (1341) Berrawyn also recounts the incident in the Inn **
[Wed Oct 22 19:37:58 2003] : (1344) Enilia: ooc Hi Del
[Wed Oct 22 19:38:05 2003] : ** (1339) Captain Leorn leads you to his office and interviews you all **
[Wed Oct 22 19:38:05 2003] : (1343) Finduilas: I didn't know you are one, nor do I care
[Wed Oct 22 19:38:07 2003] : (1348) Farkenella: ooc hi all, here is the late one :P
[Wed Oct 22 19:38:12 2003] : (1343) Finduilas: ooc Hi, Delphine :)
[Wed Oct 22 19:38:20 2003] : ** (1339) Captain Leorn listens to Enilia **
[Wed Oct 22 19:38:25 2003] : (1339) Captain Leorn: ooc Hi Del
[Wed Oct 22 19:38:39 2003] : (1343) Finduilas: ooc You didn't miss much, Jeffers has just arrived in jail :)
[Wed Oct 22 19:38:48 2003] : (1348) Farkenella: ooc good
[Wed Oct 22 19:39:08 2003] : (1343) Finduilas: ooc And he's saying we ambushed him
[Wed Oct 22 19:39:30 2003] : (1339) Captain Leorn: OK, you'd best go home for now
[Wed Oct 22 19:39:40 2003] : (1348) Farkenella: ooc k
[Wed Oct 22 19:39:48 2003] : ** (1348) Farkenella looks at Jeffers **
[Wed Oct 22 19:39:54 2003] : (1339) Captain Leorn: Unless you have anything extra to tell me...
[Wed Oct 22 19:39:55 2003] : (1348) Farkenella: ooc did I get that rapier ?
[Wed Oct 22 19:40:00 2003] : (1343) Finduilas: Are you sure you don't want help with him?
[Wed Oct 22 19:40:07 2003] : (1348) Farkenella: ooc dammit !!!! we should have killed the guy, lol
[Wed Oct 22 19:40:17 2003] : (1343) Finduilas: ooc I'd think it to be evidence for the moment
[Wed Oct 22 19:40:18 2003] : (1339) DM: ooc that is outside the story I expect you'd tell
[Wed Oct 22 19:40:36 2003] : (1343) Finduilas: ooc Like what?
[Wed Oct 22 19:40:50 2003] : (1344) Enilia: He knows some nasty spells.... You shouldn't be alone with him, let alone give him the chance to talk...
[Wed Oct 22 19:40:58 2003] : (1339) Captain Leorn: ooc nothing, just wondered if any of you wanted to tell anything else
[Wed Oct 22 19:40:59 2003] : (1343) Finduilas: ooc I just said I told my side of it
[Wed Oct 22 19:41:05 2003] : ** (1348) Farkenella whispers to Enilia **
[Wed Oct 22 19:41:24 2003] : (1348) Farkenella: tell you what, I am not sure this Captain is so *unsafe* with Jeffers around
[Wed Oct 22 19:41:32 2003] : (1343) Finduilas: ooc I'd already told Leorn about the extortion and cheating
[Wed Oct 22 19:41:34 2003] : (1339) Captain Leorn: He's in there, I'll lock the door to the cells as well
[Wed Oct 22 19:41:55 2003] : (1342) Aspen: "Good enough for me. Time to call it a night."
[Wed Oct 22 19:42:20 2003] : (1343) Finduilas: Yes, it's been quite a day and I've got a letter to write
[Wed Oct 22 19:42:22 2003] : ** (1339) Captain Leorn leads you to the door **
[Wed Oct 22 19:42:23 2003] : (1344) Enilia: Don't let anyone in there, he might persuade a less hmmm.... bright person to set him free
[Wed Oct 22 19:42:32 2003] : (1343) Finduilas: Just be careful, captain
[Wed Oct 22 19:42:41 2003] : (1339) Captain Leorn: I'll have to write out official versions of your statements
[Wed Oct 22 19:42:49 2003] : (1343) Finduilas: He might bribery as well
[Wed Oct 22 19:42:54 2003] : ** (1348) Farkenella eyes Jeffers from the corner of her eye **
[Wed Oct 22 19:42:57 2003] : (1343) Finduilas: might try
[Wed Oct 22 19:43:05 2003] : (1339) Captain Leorn: Come back in the morning. This will go straight before the Alderman tomorrow morning
[Wed Oct 22 19:43:09 2003] : (1348) Farkenella: ooc need the looooooooooooooooooooo
[Wed Oct 22 19:43:19 2003] : (1344) Enilia: You can count on us
[Wed Oct 22 19:43:22 2003] : (1343) Finduilas: ooc So go already ;)
[Wed Oct 22 19:43:29 2003] : (1343) Finduilas: We'll be here
[Wed Oct 22 19:44:01 2003] : ** (1343) Finduilas leaves **
[Wed Oct 22 19:44:01 2003] : (1341) Berrawyn: I'm sure you can find us if need be
[Wed Oct 22 19:44:09 2003] : ** (1344) Enilia follows **
[Wed Oct 22 19:44:11 2003] : (1339) DM: OK, uyou all return to the inn
[Wed Oct 22 19:44:31 2003] : (1339) DM: It's quietened down. Most of the customers have gone home
[Wed Oct 22 19:44:35 2003] : ** (1343) Finduilas goes to the innkeeper and asks for pen and paper **
[Wed Oct 22 19:44:39 2003] : (1348) Farkenella: to all : I would not trust that Captain with my life
[Wed Oct 22 19:44:49 2003] : ** (1339) Barkeep Puggs has no pen or paper **
[Wed Oct 22 19:44:49 2003] : (1343) Finduilas: Why not?
[Wed Oct 22 19:44:59 2003] : ** (1348) Farkenella eyes the barkeeper **
[Wed Oct 22 19:45:04 2003] : (1343) Finduilas: Does anyone of you have pen and paper for me?
[Wed Oct 22 19:45:11 2003] : (1344) Enilia: And why is that? He seems a fair enough man to me
[Wed Oct 22 19:45:11 2003] : (1348) Farkenella: I will tell you, let me think upon it
[Wed Oct 22 19:45:19 2003] : (1343) Finduilas: Do you want to go upstairs, Farkenella?
[Wed Oct 22 19:45:22 2003] : (1344) Enilia: Findus, I have
[Wed Oct 22 19:45:33 2003] : ** (1344) Enilia hands Findus pen, ink and paper **
[Wed Oct 22 19:45:37 2003] : (1343) Finduilas: Thank you, I have an urgent letter to write
[Wed Oct 22 19:45:55 2003] : (1344) Enilia: Hope a single sheet is enough, it's all I have...
[Wed Oct 22 19:45:55 2003] : ** (1342) Aspen falls into bed and sleep **
[Wed Oct 22 19:46:20 2003] : ** (1348) Farkenella stays around in teh common room, orders a little wine and listens to conversations **
[Wed Oct 22 19:46:20 2003] : (1343) Finduilas: We can't protect the alderman anymore, he needs to come clean and tell what kind of man Jeffers is
[Wed Oct 22 19:46:27 2003] : (1348) Farkenella: Gather Information Skill Check: [1d20+5] -> [9,5] = (14)
[Wed Oct 22 19:46:27 2003] : ** (1341) Berrawyn heads to his room to rest **
[Wed Oct 22 19:46:57 2003] : (1344) Enilia: Lets just wait and see, maybe enough people has something on him here
[Wed Oct 22 19:47:11 2003] : (1344) Enilia: And now.... I bid you goodnight
[Wed Oct 22 19:47:14 2003] : ** (1343) Finduilas goes upstairs to write the letter to the alderman, telling him to come clean before she'll have to report him to the duke **
[Wed Oct 22 19:47:18 2003] : ** (1344) Enilia heads for bed **
[Wed Oct 22 19:47:24 2003] : (1343) Finduilas: Goodnight
[Wed Oct 22 19:47:34 2003] : (1344) Enilia: brb
[Wed Oct 22 19:48:31 2003] : (1344) Enilia: back
[Wed Oct 22 19:48:50 2003] : ** (1348) Farkenella goes up to sleep after a while, and checks her doorknob trap **
[Wed Oct 22 19:49:08 2003] : (1339) Barkeep Puggs: The trap is safe
[Wed Oct 22 19:49:29 2003] : (1339) Captain Leorn: You all sleep fairly well, awaking refreshed in the morning
[Wed Oct 22 19:49:37 2003] : (1339) DM: You all sleep fairly well, awaking refreshed in the morning
[Wed Oct 22 19:49:42 2003] : ** (1343) Finduilas finishes her letter and goes downstairs to make sure it'll be delivered ASAP **
[Wed Oct 22 19:49:44 2003] : (1339) DM: ooc how did he know that?
[Wed Oct 22 19:49:50 2003] : (1344) Enilia: ooc lol
[Wed Oct 22 19:50:05 2003] : (1343) Finduilas: ooc How did who know what?
[Wed Oct 22 19:50:09 2003] : (1348) Farkenella: ooc how many XP per night ?
[Wed Oct 22 19:50:16 2003] : (1339) DM: ooc Captain Leorn :)
[Wed Oct 22 19:50:17 2003] : (1348) Farkenella: ooc HP, not XP lol
[Wed Oct 22 19:50:18 2003] : (1343) Finduilas: ooc LOL
[Wed Oct 22 19:50:27 2003] : (1343) Finduilas: ooc 1 per level
[Wed Oct 22 19:50:41 2003] : ** (1344) Enilia gets dressed and goes down for breakfast **
[Wed Oct 22 19:50:50 2003] : (1342) Aspen: ooc 1 per level
[Wed Oct 22 19:51:04 2003] : ** (1348) Farkenella wakes up early, refreshed and smiling **
[Wed Oct 22 19:51:17 2003] : (1342) Aspen: [1d8+0] -> [6,0] = (6)
[Wed Oct 22 19:51:27 2003] : ** (1343) Finduilas reads her prayers at dawn and then heads to the temple **
[Wed Oct 22 19:51:32 2003] : (1339) DM: Breakfast is the usual price ont he webpage
[Wed Oct 22 19:51:39 2003] : (1339) DM: on the
[Wed Oct 22 19:51:47 2003] : ** (1341) Berrawyn heads down for food **
[Wed Oct 22 19:51:58 2003] : (1343) Finduilas: ooc How much for the delivery of the letter?
[Wed Oct 22 19:52:22 2003] : ** (1344) Enilia has a better meal and water, sharing it with Zero **
[Wed Oct 22 19:52:34 2003] : (1339) DM: ooc methinks you assume a level of advancement beyond this town
[Wed Oct 22 19:52:42 2003] : (1339) DM: ooc where's it going to?
[Wed Oct 22 19:52:56 2003] : (1343) Finduilas: ooc Dorduk
[Wed Oct 22 19:53:08 2003] : (1348) Farkenella: ooc huh ?
[Wed Oct 22 19:53:21 2003] : ** (1341) Berrawyn has a good meal with water **
[Wed Oct 22 19:53:32 2003] : (1339) DM: You can find a wagon to there that will take it, 2gp
[Wed Oct 22 19:53:34 2003] : (1344) Enilia: Ummm Findus.... Could I please have the ink and pen back?
[Wed Oct 22 19:53:39 2003] : (1343) Finduilas: ooc Or Barcanton? I forget ;)
[Wed Oct 22 19:53:56 2003] : ** (1343) Finduilas has left the inn for now **
[Wed Oct 22 19:53:57 2003] : (1339) DM: ooc who is it to?
[Wed Oct 22 19:54:36 2003] : (1343) Finduilas: ooc Harald Bewech in Barcanton, but never mind, 2gp is fine :)
[Wed Oct 22 19:54:47 2003] : (1339) DM: ooc ANYWAY 2gp
[Wed Oct 22 19:54:49 2003] : ** (1344) Enilia finishes her meal while waiting for Findus to return **
[Wed Oct 22 19:55:06 2003] : (1339) DM: Breakfast is over in reasonable time
[Wed Oct 22 19:55:18 2003] : (1348) Farkenella: [1d6] -> [4] = (4)
[Wed Oct 22 19:55:33 2003] : (1341) Berrawyn: Shall we head over to see the Captain?
[Wed Oct 22 19:55:38 2003] : (1344) Enilia: Now where did she go? I hope she isn't in trouble again...
[Wed Oct 22 19:55:57 2003] : (1348) Farkenella: ooc forgot my HPs, so here's a new node
[Wed Oct 22 19:55:59 2003] : ** (1343) Finduilas returns, on her way back she bought new paper and returns a sheet (plus the pen and ink) to Enilia **
[Wed Oct 22 19:56:00 2003] : (1344) Enilia: ooc craig, my kid is impressed with your artwork
[Wed Oct 22 19:56:12 2003] : (1344) Enilia: Thank you Findus *smiles*
[Wed Oct 22 19:56:14 2003] : (1343) Finduilas: ooc I forgot to roll my HP
[Wed Oct 22 19:56:16 2003] : (1343) Finduilas: [1d10] -> [2] = (2)
[Wed Oct 22 19:56:30 2003] : (1339) DM: ooc bummer
[Wed Oct 22 19:56:55 2003] : (1339) DM: ooc give your kid my thanks
[Wed Oct 22 19:57:04 2003] : (1344) Enilia: ooc I will :)
[Wed Oct 22 19:57:12 2003] : (1343) Finduilas: ooc LOL
[Wed Oct 22 19:57:19 2003] : (1339) DM: OK, heading to the GUard hOUse?
[Wed Oct 22 19:57:24 2003] : (1339) DM: ooc ???
[Wed Oct 22 19:57:25 2003] : (1343) Finduilas: Yes
[Wed Oct 22 19:57:49 2003] : (1341) Berrawyn: yep
[Wed Oct 22 19:57:50 2003] : ** (1343) Finduilas missed breakfast, but she doesn't feel hungry anyway **
[Wed Oct 22 19:57:58 2003] : ** (1348) Farkenella follows **
[Wed Oct 22 19:58:04 2003] : (1339) DM: As you approach, you can see it's chaos from outside
[Wed Oct 22 19:58:12 2003] : (1344) Enilia: Oh no....
[Wed Oct 22 19:58:13 2003] : (1342) Aspen: "And then we can get out of these town and back into nature."
[Wed Oct 22 19:58:27 2003] : (1348) Farkenella: oh yes...
[Wed Oct 22 19:58:29 2003] : ** (1344) Enilia fastens her pace **
[Wed Oct 22 19:58:30 2003] : ** (1348) Farkenella smirks **
[Wed Oct 22 19:58:49 2003] : ** (1341) Berrawyn speeds up **
[Wed Oct 22 19:58:55 2003] : (1348) Farkenella: I am sure he is gone
[Wed Oct 22 19:58:59 2003] : (1339) DM: There are 3 guards outside the house, looking like they want to be elsewhere
[Wed Oct 22 19:59:01 2003] : (1344) Enilia: What? Did you have anything to do with this?
[Wed Oct 22 19:59:08 2003] : (1339) DM: YOu hear raised voices from inside
[Wed Oct 22 19:59:14 2003] : (1348) Farkenella: no Enilia, I did not
[Wed Oct 22 19:59:18 2003] : ** (1348) Farkenella looks shocked **
[Wed Oct 22 19:59:22 2003] : (1339) DM: Most of the shouting is from Loeorn
[Wed Oct 22 19:59:28 2003] : ** (1341) Berrawyn listens **
[Wed Oct 22 19:59:30 2003] : (1343) Finduilas: What happened here?
[Wed Oct 22 19:59:32 2003] : (1341) Berrawyn: Listen Skill Check: [1d20+7] -> [16,7] = (23)
[Wed Oct 22 19:59:44 2003] : (1348) Farkenella: Gather Information Skill Check: [1d20+5] -> [8,5] = (13)
[Wed Oct 22 19:59:45 2003] : ** (1343) Finduilas goes straight for the captain **
[Wed Oct 22 19:59:51 2003] : ** (1344) Enilia follows **
[Wed Oct 22 20:00:19 2003] : ** (1343) Finduilas waits until the captain is done shouting **
[Wed Oct 22 20:00:25 2003] : ** (1348) Farkenella lets herself be pretty much lost into the crowd **
[Wed Oct 22 20:01:07 2003] : (1339) DM: A distinguished looking man in dark robes leaves the building
[Wed Oct 22 20:01:17 2003] : (1339) DM: He snners at you as he passes you
[Wed Oct 22 20:01:21 2003] : (1339) DM: sneers
[Wed Oct 22 20:01:24 2003] : ** (1341) Berrawyn whispers to the others... **
[Wed Oct 22 20:01:30 2003] : ** (1343) Finduilas looks him in the eye **
[Wed Oct 22 20:01:31 2003] : ** (1344) Enilia stares at him **
[Wed Oct 22 20:01:45 2003] : (1343) Finduilas: Do you have a problem with me? :)
[Wed Oct 22 20:01:45 2003] : (1339) DM: He looks right back at Findus
[Wed Oct 22 20:01:46 2003] : (1341) Berrawyn: I think that that was someone called 'Keda'
[Wed Oct 22 20:02:01 2003] : (1342) Aspen: "Who?"
[Wed Oct 22 20:02:06 2003] : ** (1341) Berrawyn slips inside **
[Wed Oct 22 20:02:12 2003] : (1343) Finduilas: ooc If that was Keda I should have recognised him
[Wed Oct 22 20:02:15 2003] : ** (1339) DM ignores you and carries on **
[Wed Oct 22 20:02:26 2003] : (1339) DM: ooc the man does
[Wed Oct 22 20:02:31 2003] : (1344) Enilia: ooc lol
[Wed Oct 22 20:02:38 2003] : (1343) Finduilas: ooc LOL
[Wed Oct 22 20:02:40 2003] : ** (1348) Farkenella follows the man, hopefully unnoticed **
[Wed Oct 22 20:02:45 2003] : (1348) Farkenella: Hide Skill Check: [1d20+11] -> [14,11] = (25)
[Wed Oct 22 20:03:08 2003] : (1339) DM: ooc bugger, both called Keda on the website
[Wed Oct 22 20:03:14 2003] : (1343) Finduilas: To captain Leorn: What happened here?
[Wed Oct 22 20:03:29 2003] : (1343) Finduilas: ooc An evil twinny? ;)
[Wed Oct 22 20:03:33 2003] : (1339) DM: Sorry, it was Vialos
[Wed Oct 22 20:03:34 2003] : (1344) Enilia: ooc LOL
[Wed Oct 22 20:03:45 2003] : (1341) Berrawyn: I think that that was someone called 'Vialos'
[Wed Oct 22 20:03:52 2003] : (1343) Finduilas: ooc LOL
[Wed Oct 22 20:03:56 2003] : ** (1341) Berrawyn slips inside **
[Wed Oct 22 20:04:02 2003] : (1341) Berrawyn: Problems Captain
[Wed Oct 22 20:04:04 2003] : (1343) Finduilas: ooc Quick thinking, Bert ;)
[Wed Oct 22 20:04:04 2003] : (1341) Berrawyn: ?
[Wed Oct 22 20:04:07 2003] : ** (1339) Captain Leorn looks at you all **
[Wed Oct 22 20:04:16 2003] : (1339) Captain Leorn: He has a bloody witness
[Wed Oct 22 20:04:24 2003] : (1344) Enilia: What!?
[Wed Oct 22 20:04:25 2003] : (1339) Captain Leorn: I told you to stay away from him!
[Wed Oct 22 20:04:28 2003] : (1344) Enilia: Who?!
[Wed Oct 22 20:04:30 2003] : (1339) Captain Leorn: A witness
[Wed Oct 22 20:04:38 2003] : (1343) Finduilas: A witness of what?
[Wed Oct 22 20:04:43 2003] : (1339) Captain Leorn: The bloody high priest of Talos
[Wed Oct 22 20:05:06 2003] : (1344) Enilia: I know what a witness is and I swear no one was there but Jeffers
[Wed Oct 22 20:05:10 2003] : (1342) Aspen: "Ah. Well, we'll be off then..."
[Wed Oct 22 20:05:18 2003] : ** (1342) Aspen sidles away to the stables." **
[Wed Oct 22 20:05:27 2003] : (1343) Finduilas: I'm not going anywhere
[Wed Oct 22 20:05:31 2003] : (1339) Captain Leorn: HE says that Jeffers had been in the temple of Talos for about 5 minutes
[Wed Oct 22 20:05:42 2003] : (1348) Farkenella: ooc I am following that giuy, and will wait for the DM to deal with my pals here :-)
[Wed Oct 22 20:05:43 2003] : (1343) Finduilas: And?
[Wed Oct 22 20:05:44 2003] : ** (1344) Enilia sighs and looks after Aspen **
[Wed Oct 22 20:05:57 2003] : (1339) Captain Leorn: He saw him out and watched her bump into him in the dark, the swing at him
[Wed Oct 22 20:06:33 2003] : (1343) Finduilas: He did? He must have better eyesight than me
[Wed Oct 22 20:06:35 2003] : (1344) Enilia: If that is so, why didn't he come to his rescue???
[Wed Oct 22 20:06:47 2003] : (1344) Enilia: Don't believe him!
[Wed Oct 22 20:06:58 2003] : (1343) Finduilas: Or to mine, when I was attacked with a rapier
[Wed Oct 22 20:07:04 2003] : (1344) Enilia: True
[Wed Oct 22 20:07:08 2003] : (1339) Captain Leorn: He saw that Jeffers had managed to vercome her, so he went in
[Wed Oct 22 20:07:14 2003] : (1339) Captain Leorn: overcome
[Wed Oct 22 20:07:29 2003] : (1343) Finduilas: To overcome me? Is that what he calls attempted murder?
[Wed Oct 22 20:07:36 2003] : (1341) Berrawyn: "Overcome her"?? Nearly kill her you mean!
[Wed Oct 22 20:07:37 2003] : ** (1343) Finduilas sneers **
[Wed Oct 22 20:07:41 2003] : ** (1344) Enilia sighs **
[Wed Oct 22 20:07:45 2003] : (1339) Captain Leorn: Look, I'm not saying this. He said it, not me
[Wed Oct 22 20:08:15 2003] : (1344) Enilia: So where is he now?
[Wed Oct 22 20:08:28 2003] : (1339) Captain Leorn: Well, he's still in the cells
[Wed Oct 22 20:08:39 2003] : (1339) Captain Leorn: But we have two conflicting stories
[Wed Oct 22 20:08:39 2003] : (1343) Finduilas: Let's just see who the alderman is going to believe then, a cheater and a highpriest of Talos or a paladin of Pelor with no reason to murder anybody
[Wed Oct 22 20:08:49 2003] : (1344) Enilia: Thank god! Just keep him there
[Wed Oct 22 20:09:02 2003] : (1339) Captain Leorn: Your word against the high priest and an important merchant
[Wed Oct 22 20:09:27 2003] : (1343) Finduilas: A proven cheat and an extortionist to boot
[Wed Oct 22 20:09:40 2003] : (1344) Enilia: And half a town that saw him cheat at the games plus the people he's blacmailed
[Wed Oct 22 20:10:03 2003] : (1343) Finduilas: Still, that's for a court to decide, not to us
[Wed Oct 22 20:10:19 2003] : (1343) Finduilas: Do you still need our statements?
[Wed Oct 22 20:10:20 2003] : (1339) Captain Leorn: Well, we'll have to see what other witnesses say to your allegations of cheating
[Wed Oct 22 20:10:41 2003] : (1339) Captain Leorn: But cheating at cards is in a different league to attempted murder
[Wed Oct 22 20:10:47 2003] : (1343) Finduilas: Allegations? I saw him cheat
[Wed Oct 22 20:10:53 2003] : ** (1343) Finduilas is getting angry **
[Wed Oct 22 20:11:01 2003] : (1339) Captain Leorn: Did I? Did the Alderman?
[Wed Oct 22 20:11:15 2003] : (1339) Captain Leorn: We need concrete proof
[Wed Oct 22 20:11:16 2003] : (1344) Enilia: He attempted the murder *because* we saw him cheat *and* told about it!
[Wed Oct 22 20:11:33 2003] : (1339) Captain Leorn: OK, so you have a motive for him
[Wed Oct 22 20:11:37 2003] : (1339) Captain Leorn: That's good
[Wed Oct 22 20:11:58 2003] : (1341) Berrawyn: ooc Sorry if I seem a little quiet. I think my connection is a bit slow tonight - By the time I start to type something, two of you have already said pretty much the same thing
[Wed Oct 22 20:11:59 2003] : (1343) Finduilas: I would be an enormous fool to attack him unarmed, you saw me yesterday evening, I had no weapons on me
[Wed Oct 22 20:12:18 2003] : (1343) Finduilas: ooc Too bad, Bert :(
[Wed Oct 22 20:12:22 2003] : (1339) Captain Leorn: But he says that you, a novice paladin attacked him because he worships a god of different persuasions to yours
[Wed Oct 22 20:12:41 2003] : (1344) Enilia: She would never do that!
[Wed Oct 22 20:12:46 2003] : (1343) Finduilas: I never knew he worshipped a god, let alone which one
[Wed Oct 22 20:13:09 2003] : (1339) Captain Leorn: Well, as I said, he says you bumped into him as he left the temple
[Wed Oct 22 20:13:11 2003] : (1343) Finduilas: Besides, Pelor wouldn't be exactly pleased with me if I just attacked people
[Wed Oct 22 20:13:32 2003] : (1339) Captain Leorn: So, we come back to your word alone, against his word and the high priestls
[Wed Oct 22 20:13:44 2003] : (1341) Berrawyn: ooc brb
[Wed Oct 22 20:13:45 2003] : (1339) Captain Leorn: priest's
[Wed Oct 22 20:13:46 2003] : (1343) Finduilas: So?
[Wed Oct 22 20:13:53 2003] : (1339) Captain Leorn: Two against one
[Wed Oct 22 20:14:05 2003] : (1339) Captain Leorn: Still the cheating may stick,
[Wed Oct 22 20:14:11 2003] : (1339) Captain Leorn: I believe you by the way
[Wed Oct 22 20:14:16 2003] : (1344) Enilia: Have you had your men search his home? he might have hidden notes on the people he blackmail...
[Wed Oct 22 20:14:21 2003] : (1339) Captain Leorn: But what I can prove is restricted
[Wed Oct 22 20:14:22 2003] : (1343) Finduilas: Thank you
[Wed Oct 22 20:14:43 2003] : (1339) Captain Leorn: To search his home would require a note from the Alderman
[Wed Oct 22 20:15:02 2003] : (1343) Finduilas: I'll testify to everything I know and I always tell the truth
[Wed Oct 22 20:15:05 2003] : (1344) Enilia: So get it! Isn't a case of attempted murder serious enough?
[Wed Oct 22 20:15:09 2003] : (1339) Captain Leorn: He's unlikely to issue such without any evidence into those specific charges
[Wed Oct 22 20:15:43 2003] : (1344) Enilia: Well that's great if the evidence is in his home *sigh*
[Wed Oct 22 20:15:44 2003] : (1341) Berrawyn: ooc back
[Wed Oct 22 20:15:46 2003] : (1343) Finduilas: How about my clothing and the fact that *you* know I was unarmed
[Wed Oct 22 20:15:49 2003] : (1344) Enilia: ooc wb :)
[Wed Oct 22 20:15:52 2003] : (1339) Captain Leorn: I can't charge the man with attempted murder, then ask for a warrant to investigate extortion
[Wed Oct 22 20:16:12 2003] : (1339) Captain Leorn: It comes doewn to you against two others
[Wed Oct 22 20:16:15 2003] : (1343) Finduilas: And there must be people that saw my friends coming to my rescue *after* they heard me scream
[Wed Oct 22 20:16:16 2003] : (1339) Captain Leorn: I believe you
[Wed Oct 22 20:16:23 2003] : (1339) Captain Leorn: But, well
[Wed Oct 22 20:16:34 2003] : (1339) Captain Leorn: I am not the one you have to convince
[Wed Oct 22 20:16:47 2003] : (1339) Captain Leorn: Well we'll look into it
[Wed Oct 22 20:16:51 2003] : (1344) Enilia: When is the court to gather? We still have other urgent matters to tend to....
[Wed Oct 22 20:17:05 2003] : (1339) Captain Leorn: But we have seen these things before, as I told you yesterday
[Wed Oct 22 20:17:10 2003] : (1343) Finduilas: As I said earlier, we have papers with the names of people he extorted, some of them must be willing to testify
[Wed Oct 22 20:17:19 2003] : (1339) Captain Leorn: People are suddenly blind and deaf
[Wed Oct 22 20:17:34 2003] : (1341) Berrawyn: Idiots
[Wed Oct 22 20:17:46 2003] : (1343) Finduilas: Sometimes people need to be persuaded to do the right thing
[Wed Oct 22 20:17:56 2003] : (1344) Enilia: If they are then maybe they deserve to be fooled by a man like Jeffers!
[Wed Oct 22 20:18:01 2003] : (1339) Captain Leorn: And as I told you, that is an entirely different matter to your claims of attempted murder
[Wed Oct 22 20:18:12 2003] : (1341) Berrawyn: Ah, but what is the 'right thing' ?
[Wed Oct 22 20:18:30 2003] : (1339) Captain Leorn: To gather witnesses may take days
[Wed Oct 22 20:18:39 2003] : (1343) Finduilas: I don't really care about what he's charged with, as long as he's not in any position to do wrong again
[Wed Oct 22 20:18:52 2003] : (1344) Enilia: We do not *have* days! Another town is depending on us
[Wed Oct 22 20:19:18 2003] : (1339) Captain Leorn: Well, either we follow the law... or we take it into our own hands
[Wed Oct 22 20:19:21 2003] : (1343) Finduilas: We need to leave town soon for urgent business, but we'll return immediately after, that should give you enough time
[Wed Oct 22 20:19:24 2003] : (1339) Captain Leorn: That's all I can say
[Wed Oct 22 20:19:32 2003] : (1339) Captain Leorn: To follow the law takes time
[Wed Oct 22 20:19:47 2003] : (1341) Berrawyn: Enilia, I doubt that it is just Barcanton that may be threatened
[Wed Oct 22 20:19:48 2003] : (1339) Captain Leorn: I can't detain him without evidence
[Wed Oct 22 20:20:10 2003] : (1339) Captain Leorn: I will get a restraining order to stop him leavin here
[Wed Oct 22 20:20:10 2003] : (1343) Finduilas: What kind of evidence do you need?
[Wed Oct 22 20:20:11 2003] : ** (1344) Enilia mumbles to herself... "maybe we should just have killed him when we had the chance..." **
[Wed Oct 22 20:20:23 2003] : (1339) Captain Leorn: But I can't guard every part of the town
[Wed Oct 22 20:20:28 2003] : ** (1343) Finduilas looks disapprovingly at Enilia **
[Wed Oct 22 20:20:31 2003] : (1339) Captain Leorn: MAybe you should
[Wed Oct 22 20:20:37 2003] : (1339) Captain Leorn: But you didn't
[Wed Oct 22 20:20:52 2003] : (1339) Captain Leorn: And if you did, I would have to investigate you all for murder
[Wed Oct 22 20:20:57 2003] : (1343) Finduilas: Kill a man that can't even defend himself?
[Wed Oct 22 20:21:01 2003] : (1344) Enilia: True, and I probably even couldn't, but this doesn't seem fair!
[Wed Oct 22 20:21:19 2003] : (1339) Captain Leorn: But you said that he did defend himself?
[Wed Oct 22 20:21:28 2003] : (1339) Captain Leorn: Now you are sying he didn't?
[Wed Oct 22 20:21:31 2003] : (1344) Enilia: Till we tied him up yes
[Wed Oct 22 20:21:38 2003] : (1339) Captain Leorn: Ah
[Wed Oct 22 20:21:43 2003] : (1343) Finduilas: Yes, but at a certain point he was down and we weren't
[Wed Oct 22 20:21:46 2003] : (1341) Berrawyn: ooc he didn't defend very well, lol
[Wed Oct 22 20:21:52 2003] : (1344) Enilia: ooc lol
[Wed Oct 22 20:21:55 2003] : (1343) Finduilas: ooc Nor very long ;)
[Wed Oct 22 20:21:57 2003] : (1339) Captain Leorn: Well, as I said I can get a restraining order
[Wed Oct 22 20:22:05 2003] : (1339) Captain Leorn: A curfew order
[Wed Oct 22 20:22:12 2003] : (1339) Captain Leorn: He will not be allowed to leave
[Wed Oct 22 20:22:22 2003] : (1344) Enilia: Please do, and we'll be back as soon as we've finished the other matter
[Wed Oct 22 20:22:35 2003] : (1341) Berrawyn: Do you really think he will pay any attention to these 'orders'?
[Wed Oct 22 20:22:42 2003] : (1339) Captain Leorn: I'll have to assign men to watch him...
[Wed Oct 22 20:22:51 2003] : (1339) Captain Leorn: Damn we'll be down 3 men
[Wed Oct 22 20:22:55 2003] : (1344) Enilia: If he doesn't, he'll proove himself guilty
[Wed Oct 22 20:23:00 2003] : (1339) Captain Leorn: It must be done though
[Wed Oct 22 20:23:17 2003] : (1344) Enilia: make it good *alert* men
[Wed Oct 22 20:23:24 2003] : (1339) Captain Leorn: AH, but a giuilty man at large is a dangerous thing to our populace
[Wed Oct 22 20:23:32 2003] : (1343) Finduilas: But if he gets away he might start everything over again, elsewhere, he can't be allowed to leave
[Wed Oct 22 20:23:32 2003] : (1339) Captain Leorn: We can't risk it
[Wed Oct 22 20:23:56 2003] : (1339) Captain Leorn: And I can't detain him indefinitely while you may or may not return
[Wed Oct 22 20:24:04 2003] : (1339) Captain Leorn: You will have one week to return
[Wed Oct 22 20:24:09 2003] : (1343) Finduilas: We will return
[Wed Oct 22 20:24:12 2003] : (1339) Captain Leorn: After that the order will be lifted
[Wed Oct 22 20:24:16 2003] : (1344) Enilia: We *will* return
[Wed Oct 22 20:24:55 2003] : (1339) Captain Leorn: I suggest that you get on with whatever you were doing
[Wed Oct 22 20:24:56 2003] : (1341) Berrawyn: ooc 3 days to go?
[Wed Oct 22 20:25:03 2003] : (1343) Finduilas: And we'll leave the papers in the care of the highpriest of Pelor, with the extorted money, so it can be returned to the rightful owners
[Wed Oct 22 20:26:29 2003] : (1339) Captain Leorn: Fine
[Wed Oct 22 20:26:30 2003] : (1344) Enilia: Just take care he doesn't leave and we'll be back
[Wed Oct 22 20:26:39 2003] : ** (1344) Enilia leaves for the stables **
[Wed Oct 22 20:26:52 2003] : ** (1343) Finduilas takes her leave from the captain and returns to the inn **
[Wed Oct 22 20:26:52 2003] : (1339) Captain Leorn: But don't forget that your antagonistic religions are a factor in this
[Wed Oct 22 20:27:03 2003] : ** (1339) Captain Leorn sees you out **
[Wed Oct 22 20:27:19 2003] : (1341) Berrawyn: We will return as soon as we can
[Wed Oct 22 20:27:25 2003] : ** (1339) Captain Leorn barks at the guards to look busy instead of loitering **
[Wed Oct 22 20:27:32 2003] : (1343) Finduilas: ooc LOL
[Wed Oct 22 20:27:34 2003] : ** (1341) Berrawyn heads to the Inn to collect his gear **
[Wed Oct 22 20:27:48 2003] : ** (1348) Farkenella sees Berrawyn coming back to the Inn **
[Wed Oct 22 20:27:55 2003] : (1348) Farkenella: Hey, what happened then ?
[Wed Oct 22 20:27:57 2003] : ** (1343) Finduilas waits for Farkenella to return and remove the trap from the door **
[Wed Oct 22 20:28:02 2003] : (1344) Enilia: ooc ooops LOL
[Wed Oct 22 20:28:22 2003] : ** (1344) Enilia heads for the inn to get her gear too, dragging it along again :P **
[Wed Oct 22 20:28:23 2003] : (1341) Berrawyn: Not great news
[Wed Oct 22 20:28:25 2003] : (1339) Captain Leorn: ooc /me just realised that there's a Reeve here, not an Alderman
[Wed Oct 22 20:28:34 2003] : (1343) Finduilas: ooc LOL
[Wed Oct 22 20:28:45 2003] : (1341) Berrawyn: Apparently there was a 'witness' last night
[Wed Oct 22 20:28:50 2003] : ** (1348) Farkenella follows upstairs and rchecks her doorknob tap sto see if it has been tampered with **
[Wed Oct 22 20:29:10 2003] : ** (1341) Berrawyn recounts what happened to Farky **
[Wed Oct 22 20:29:22 2003] : (1343) Finduilas: Please open the door, Farkenella, I want to get the papers and money to the temple of Pelor
[Wed Oct 22 20:29:51 2003] : (1348) Farkenella: sure, it seems nobody has touched this
[Wed Oct 22 20:29:57 2003] : (1343) Finduilas: :)
[Wed Oct 22 20:30:01 2003] : ** (1348) Farkenella opens the door **
[Wed Oct 22 20:30:16 2003] : (1348) Farkenella: ooc it was not really a trap, just a way to see if anyone came in
[Wed Oct 22 20:30:20 2003] : ** (1343) Finduilas opens the chest **
[Wed Oct 22 20:31:50 2003] : ** (1343) Finduilas takes the papers andmoney out and loads it on her horse, after getting the deposit for the key back **
[Wed Oct 22 20:32:00 2003] : ** (1348) Farkenella follows **
[Wed Oct 22 20:32:11 2003] : ** (1341) Berrawyn gathers his stuff and heads for the stables **
[Wed Oct 22 20:32:16 2003] : (1339) DM: Deposit returned
[Wed Oct 22 20:32:31 2003] : ** (1344) Enilia admires the grooming and shoes of Shawna while saddling up **
[Wed Oct 22 20:32:46 2003] : ** (1343) Finduilas makes a quick stop at the temple **
[Wed Oct 22 20:33:08 2003] : ** (1342) Aspen turns up. **
[Wed Oct 22 20:33:30 2003] : (1344) Enilia: Hi Aspen. Where were you hiding? ;)
[Wed Oct 22 20:33:33 2003] : (1348) Farkenella: Hi Aspen
[Wed Oct 22 20:33:41 2003] : (1339) DM: Findus explains to Sir Francis who takes the stuff and
[Wed Oct 22 20:33:52 2003] : (1339) DM: puts it somewhere safe
[Wed Oct 22 20:34:05 2003] : (1342) Aspen: "Ready to go? Don't want another couple of tatooed hands turning up."
[Wed Oct 22 20:34:14 2003] : ** (1344) Enilia shudders **
[Wed Oct 22 20:34:14 2003] : (1339) DM: ooc should be a comma there
[Wed Oct 22 20:34:15 2003] : (1343) Finduilas: Ready
[Wed Oct 22 20:34:28 2003] : (1348) Farkenella: Ready
[Wed Oct 22 20:34:34 2003] : (1343) Finduilas: Let's hope alderman Beech does the right thing and tell what happened, before I have to tell the duke
[Wed Oct 22 20:34:37 2003] : (1344) Enilia: Lets go
[Wed Oct 22 20:34:38 2003] : (1348) Farkenella: errr, what do we do with the money ?
[Wed Oct 22 20:34:41 2003] : (1339) DM: ooc no-one wanted any shopping then
[Wed Oct 22 20:34:44 2003] : (1339) DM: ooc cool
[Wed Oct 22 20:34:50 2003] : (1343) Finduilas: ooc KMAO
[Wed Oct 22 20:34:51 2003] : (1344) Enilia: ooc lol
[Wed Oct 22 20:35:01 2003] : (1348) Farkenella: ooc I might, I am lookin at it, lol, I'll do this right :P
[Wed Oct 22 20:35:11 2003] : (1343) Finduilas: It's in the care of the temple now, Farkenella, they'll find the owners
[Wed Oct 22 20:35:21 2003] : (1348) Farkenella: ah
[Wed Oct 22 20:35:27 2003] : ** (1341) Berrawyn is nearly skint **
[Wed Oct 22 20:35:36 2003] : (1344) Enilia: ooc ditto
[Wed Oct 22 20:35:47 2003] : (1339) DM: ooc you can tell me later
[Wed Oct 22 20:35:55 2003] : (1348) Farkenella: ooc anyone has the log from Finduilas' temple stuff ? If I may look at it
[Wed Oct 22 20:35:59 2003] : ** (1343) Finduilas has more than enough for her needs **
[Wed Oct 22 20:36:07 2003] : (1348) Farkenella: ooc I'll e-mail it to you, with PHB pages and all :P
[Wed Oct 22 20:36:09 2003] : (1343) Finduilas: ooc David has it
[Wed Oct 22 20:36:18 2003] : (1339) DM: OK, you all get your newly shoed (except Aspen's) horses ready
[Wed Oct 22 20:36:27 2003] : (1342) Aspen: ooc I have what?
[Wed Oct 22 20:36:42 2003] : (1343) Finduilas: ooc I sent you the logs, David
[Wed Oct 22 20:36:51 2003] : (1339) DM: ooc ONLY Magical stuff, I don't particularly care about normal
[Wed Oct 22 20:37:14 2003] : (1348) Farkenella: ooc do not worry, but you want to know if I have 10 gallons of oil or something :P
[Wed Oct 22 20:37:17 2003] : (1343) Finduilas: Farkenella, what happened to that girl that got arrested yesterday?
[Wed Oct 22 20:37:35 2003] : (1348) Farkenella: Nothing really, she was just held by the guards
[Wed Oct 22 20:37:41 2003] : (1348) Farkenella: I could not make anything out of that
[Wed Oct 22 20:37:45 2003] : (1339) DM: ooc not exactly very transportable... Be serious now
[Wed Oct 22 20:37:47 2003] : (1339) DM: OK
[Wed Oct 22 20:37:53 2003] : (1348) Farkenella: and the *witness* just went back to the temple
[Wed Oct 22 20:38:06 2003] : (1348) Farkenella: I am afraid I have not learned much around here
[Wed Oct 22 20:38:21 2003] : (1343) Finduilas: Where else? Do you believe that Jeffers, calling me a liar?
[Wed Oct 22 20:38:32 2003] : ** (1348) Farkenella smiles **
[Wed Oct 22 20:38:36 2003] : (1341) Berrawyn: I would believe anything of him
[Wed Oct 22 20:38:45 2003] : (1348) Farkenella: nope, but I do not believe very many people around here
[Wed Oct 22 20:38:50 2003] : (1344) Enilia: Exept the thruth
[Wed Oct 22 20:38:55 2003] : (1348) Farkenella: this Jeffers person has far too many friends in my opinion
[Wed Oct 22 20:38:59 2003] : (1343) Finduilas: Captain Leorn doesn't seem very optimistic
[Wed Oct 22 20:39:12 2003] : (1341) Berrawyn: Oh, I'm sure he can tell the truth... if it suits him
[Wed Oct 22 20:39:22 2003] : (1339) DM: ooc he's incredibly charismatic and a veritable virtuoso!
[Wed Oct 22 20:39:35 2003] : (1342) Aspen: "It's a problem for later. We have more important things at the moment."
[Wed Oct 22 20:39:53 2003] : (1344) Enilia: True Aspen, but thereafter....
[Wed Oct 22 20:40:10 2003] : (1348) Farkenella: yes, I would very much like to get my hands on that Jeffers
[Wed Oct 22 20:40:16 2003] : (1348) Farkenella: although...
[Wed Oct 22 20:40:21 2003] : ** (1348) Farkenella ponders for a moment **
[Wed Oct 22 20:40:27 2003] : (1348) Farkenella: oh well, let's go
[Wed Oct 22 20:40:47 2003] : (1341) Berrawyn: My only worry is that he will now have time to 'arrange' a defence
[Wed Oct 22 20:41:09 2003] : (1343) Finduilas: Surely no-one will doubt our word?
[Wed Oct 22 20:41:12 2003] : (1344) Enilia: Still... A minor issue compared with Grugnak i guess...
[Wed Oct 22 20:41:16 2003] : ** (1344) Enilia mounts **
[Wed Oct 22 20:41:38 2003] : (1341) Berrawyn: It not minor if it our heads in the noose for attempted murder
[Wed Oct 22 20:41:59 2003] : (1344) Enilia: Let's worry about that if we survive Grugnak
[Wed Oct 22 20:42:17 2003] : (1343) Finduilas: Yes, first things first
[Wed Oct 22 20:42:30 2003] : (1342) Aspen: "Let's got out this town and it stink of corruption."
[Wed Oct 22 20:42:33 2003] : (1348) Farkenella: I doubt we'll get him this time, we'll have to find a way to catch him on other matters
[Wed Oct 22 20:42:42 2003] : (1341) Berrawyn: Agreed
[Wed Oct 22 20:42:46 2003] : (1344) Enilia: I don't intend to loose my head in any occasion
[Wed Oct 22 20:42:47 2003] : (1341) Berrawyn: No point worrying when there is nothing to be done
[Wed Oct 22 20:43:19 2003] : ** (1343) Finduilas rides on, deep in thought **
[Wed Oct 22 20:43:25 2003] : ** (1341) Berrawyn saddles up and heads for the gates **
[Wed Oct 22 20:43:31 2003] : ** (1342) Aspen rides out. **
[Wed Oct 22 20:43:42 2003] : ** (1344) Enilia follows, Zero on her shoulder **
[Wed Oct 22 20:44:21 2003] : ** (1348) Farkenella rides out following the others **
[Wed Oct 22 20:44:35 2003] : (1342) Aspen: Ride north along the road I suppose.
[Wed Oct 22 20:44:53 2003] : (1341) Berrawyn: You know the area better than us
[Wed Oct 22 20:44:57 2003] : ** (1342) Aspen pauses for a moment for a cat to jump aboard. **
[Wed Oct 22 20:45:07 2003] : ** (1344) Enilia smiles **
[Wed Oct 22 20:45:08 2003] : (1339) DM: OK you ride out... what kind of speed?
[Wed Oct 22 20:45:08 2003] : (1342) Softpaw: Prrrr.
[Wed Oct 22 20:45:13 2003] : (1344) Enilia: Hi there Softpaw
[Wed Oct 22 20:45:21 2003] : (1341) Berrawyn: ooc 38.65 kph
[Wed Oct 22 20:45:26 2003] : (1344) Enilia: ooc LOL
[Wed Oct 22 20:45:27 2003] : (1339) DM: :P
[Wed Oct 22 20:45:29 2003] : (1342) Aspen: Trot?
[Wed Oct 22 20:45:32 2003] : (1339) DM: Galloping then?
[Wed Oct 22 20:45:45 2003] : ** (1341) Berrawyn is in no rush **
[Wed Oct 22 20:45:45 2003] : (1343) Finduilas: Yes, trot, not in a particular hurry yet
[Wed Oct 22 20:45:48 2003] : Attempting to assign the role of PLAYER to (1342) Aspen...
[Wed Oct 22 20:45:54 2003] : (1344) Enilia: ooc Not wearing out the horses already :P
[Wed Oct 22 20:45:57 2003] : (1339) DM: OK, you trot along at about 6 miles per hour
[Wed Oct 22 20:46:31 2003] : (1339) DM: Within an hour you have passed the crossroads and carried on NOrth
[Wed Oct 22 20:46:46 2003] : (1341) Berrawyn: brb
[Wed Oct 22 20:47:05 2003] : (1344) Enilia: ooc small bladder tonight Bert? :P
[Wed Oct 22 20:47:25 2003] : (1339) DM: ooc I assume you set off at about 10.30 after all the preparation and chat
[Wed Oct 22 20:48:06 2003] : (1343) Finduilas: ooc I guess, yes
[Wed Oct 22 20:48:43 2003] : (1344) Enilia: ooc Who was the arcitect on roadplanning here? lol
[Wed Oct 22 20:49:02 2003] : (1342) Aspen: ooc I assume it's going up the mountain
[Wed Oct 22 20:49:05 2003] : (1339) DM: After about 3 hours ride, you see a woods in the near distance
[Wed Oct 22 20:49:15 2003] : (1341) Berrawyn: ooc back
[Wed Oct 22 20:49:21 2003] : (1344) Enilia: ooc wb :)
[Wed Oct 22 20:49:25 2003] : (1339) DM: ooc correct... :P to Cel!
[Wed Oct 22 20:49:26 2003] : (1343) Finduilas: ooc wb :)
[Wed Oct 22 20:49:34 2003] : (1344) Enilia: ooc lol
[Wed Oct 22 20:49:49 2003] : (1341) Berrawyn: ooc do architects plan roads?
[Wed Oct 22 20:49:50 2003] : (1342) Aspen: Do the woods look scary
[Wed Oct 22 20:49:52 2003] : (1339) DM: Map for log
[Wed Oct 22 20:49:59 2003] : (1339) DM:
Map for log
[Wed Oct 22 20:50:16 2003] : (1343) Finduilas: Sir Francis was telling me about the last time that device was used, our order was involved that time
[Wed Oct 22 20:50:20 2003] : (1344) Enilia: ooc obviously not lol
[Wed Oct 22 20:50:30 2003] : (1339) DM: Not particularly scary... A bit scabby and diseased though
[Wed Oct 22 20:50:31 2003] : ** (1343) Finduilas still finds it strange to talk about *her* order **
[Wed Oct 22 20:50:33 2003] : (1344) Enilia: What happened?
[Wed Oct 22 20:50:50 2003] : (1341) Berrawyn: ooc Bleak?
[Wed Oct 22 20:51:17 2003] : (1339) DM: ooc who named that? Damn!
[Wed Oct 22 20:51:18 2003] : (1342) Aspen: "Not nice looking woods. Could do with some care."
[Wed Oct 22 20:51:21 2003] : (1342) Aspen: "No matter."
[Wed Oct 22 20:51:24 2003] : (1343) Finduilas: They never were able to desroy the device, they just made the roof collaps on top of it
[Wed Oct 22 20:51:30 2003] : (1348) Farkenella: ooc brb phone
[Wed Oct 22 20:51:48 2003] : (1344) Enilia: So Grugnak must have dug it out again...
[Wed Oct 22 20:51:50 2003] : (1339) DM: Listen checks
[Wed Oct 22 20:51:57 2003] : (1344) Enilia: Enilia: Listen Skill Check [1d20+2] -> [15,2] = (17)
[Wed Oct 22 20:51:57 2003] : (1341) Berrawyn: Listen Skill Check: [1d20+7] -> [14,7] = (21)
[Wed Oct 22 20:51:58 2003] : (1344) Enilia: Zero: Listen Skill Check [1d20+3] -> [9,3] = (12)
[Wed Oct 22 20:51:58 2003] : (1348) Farkenella: Listen Skill Check: [1d20+6] -> [12,6] = (18)
[Wed Oct 22 20:51:58 2003] : (1343) Finduilas: Listen Skill Check: [1d20+6] -> [10,6] = (16)
[Wed Oct 22 20:52:14 2003] : (1342) Aspen: Listen Skill Check: [1d20+3] -> [9,3] = (12)
[Wed Oct 22 20:53:10 2003] : (1339) DM: OK, All except Aspen hear hoofbeats coming from behind you
[Wed Oct 22 20:53:26 2003] : ** (1341) Berrawyn turns to look **
[Wed Oct 22 20:53:29 2003] : ** (1344) Enilia looks behind her **
[Wed Oct 22 20:53:42 2003] : ** (1343) Finduilas turns in her saddle to look behind hee **
[Wed Oct 22 20:53:55 2003] : (1344) Enilia: ooc lol Mull of Kintyre playing, kinda appropiate :P
[Wed Oct 22 20:54:01 2003] : (1343) Finduilas: ooc LOL
[Wed Oct 22 20:54:06 2003] : (1339) DM: You see horses galloping towards you
[Wed Oct 22 20:54:07 2003] : (1342) Aspen: "What?"
[Wed Oct 22 20:54:20 2003] : (1343) Finduilas: Horses
[Wed Oct 22 20:54:28 2003] : ** (1344) Enilia halts, backing a bit away from the road **
[Wed Oct 22 20:54:30 2003] : ** (1343) Finduilas stops **
[Wed Oct 22 20:54:30 2003] : (1348) Farkenella: ooc can we pause for a sec, important phone call
[Wed Oct 22 20:54:43 2003] : (1343) Finduilas: ooc OK by me
[Wed Oct 22 20:55:16 2003] : (1339) DM: GAME PAUSE
[Wed Oct 22 20:57:08 2003] : (1344) Enilia: Good song for just trotting along; you brought the horses in too soon Craig ;)
[Wed Oct 22 20:57:18 2003] : (1343) Finduilas: LOL
[Wed Oct 22 20:57:38 2003] : ** (1344) Enilia decides to buy a discman in the next town ;) **
[Wed Oct 22 20:57:43 2003] : (1343) Finduilas: It was you that said you wanted less talk and more action, Celestienne :P
[Wed Oct 22 20:58:06 2003] : (1344) Enilia: True, or rather just more equal amounts :P
[Wed Oct 22 20:58:16 2003] : ** (1344) Enilia loves talking too **
[Wed Oct 22 20:58:20 2003] : (1341) Berrawyn: We need Huerney with us to sing
[Wed Oct 22 20:58:25 2003] : (1343) Finduilas: So quit complaining ;)
[Wed Oct 22 20:58:26 2003] : (1344) Enilia: True!
[Wed Oct 22 20:58:34 2003] : (1344) Enilia: lol
[Wed Oct 22 20:58:36 2003] : (1339) DM: lets play a game... Guess who?
[Wed Oct 22 20:58:38 2003] : (1339) DM: BRB
[Wed Oct 22 20:59:20 2003] : (1343) Finduilas: Guess who, he says, and then he disappeares
[Wed Oct 22 20:59:27 2003] : (1344) Enilia: lol
[Wed Oct 22 20:59:44 2003] : (1344) Enilia: Should we guess who disappeared then? ;)
[Wed Oct 22 20:59:46 2003] : (1341) Berrawyn: maybe if we guess who he is he'll reappear
[Wed Oct 22 20:59:50 2003] : (1344) Enilia: LOL
[Wed Oct 22 21:00:00 2003] : ** (1344) Enilia yells out for Huerney **
[Wed Oct 22 21:00:04 2003] : (1339) DM: BAck
[Wed Oct 22 21:00:10 2003] : (1344) Enilia: wb :)
[Wed Oct 22 21:00:27 2003] : (1343) Finduilas: wb :)
[Wed Oct 22 21:01:21 2003] : (1344) Enilia: Ewwww, an angel just went over my grave :(
[Wed Oct 22 21:01:33 2003] : (1341) Berrawyn: ??
[Wed Oct 22 21:01:34 2003] : (1343) Finduilas: What, cold shivers?
[Wed Oct 22 21:01:39 2003] : (1344) Enilia: Yeah
[Wed Oct 22 21:01:44 2003] : (1339) DM: Ah... Someone just stepped on my grave
[Wed Oct 22 21:01:56 2003] : (1344) Enilia: Not me, honestly! :P
[Wed Oct 22 21:02:06 2003] : (1341) Berrawyn: never heard of an angel doing it
[Wed Oct 22 21:02:10 2003] : (1339) DM: That's what we say
[Wed Oct 22 21:02:13 2003] : (1339) DM: Nor me
[Wed Oct 22 21:02:14 2003] : (1341) Berrawyn: (stepping ona grave that is
[Wed Oct 22 21:02:16 2003] : (1339) DM: LOL
[Wed Oct 22 21:02:22 2003] : (1344) Enilia: LOL
[Wed Oct 22 21:02:22 2003] : (1339) DM: Surely that would be nice?
[Wed Oct 22 21:02:30 2003] : (1343) Finduilas: With us it's walking over my grave
[Wed Oct 22 21:02:30 2003] : (1341) Berrawyn: damn foreigners!
[Wed Oct 22 21:02:33 2003] : (1339) DM: Or indeed doing it ;)
[Wed Oct 22 21:02:36 2003] : (1341) Berrawyn: thats what i thought
[Wed Oct 22 21:02:45 2003] : (1341) Berrawyn: lol
[Wed Oct 22 21:02:47 2003] : (1344) Enilia: lol
[Wed Oct 22 21:03:06 2003] : (1348) Farkenella: thanx a bunch guys
[Wed Oct 22 21:03:09 2003] : (1344) Enilia: brb, need coffee to keep angels away :P
[Wed Oct 22 21:03:09 2003] : (1348) Farkenella: :D
[Wed Oct 22 21:03:11 2003] : (1348) Farkenella: back
[Wed Oct 22 21:03:13 2003] : (1339) DM: GAME RESUME
[Wed Oct 22 21:03:21 2003] : (1341) Berrawyn: sorry, brb, reconnect
[Wed Oct 22 21:03:22 2003] : (1343) Finduilas: ooc wb:)
[Wed Oct 22 21:03:27 2003] : (1341) Berrawyn: Disconnecting from server...
[Wed Oct 22 21:03:28 2003] : (1341) Berrawyn (exit): 21:03
[Wed Oct 22 21:04:13 2003] : (1368) Berrawyn (enter): 21:04
[Wed Oct 22 21:04:17 2003] : (1344) Enilia: back
[Wed Oct 22 21:04:19 2003] : (1343) Finduilas: ooc wb :)
[Wed Oct 22 21:04:21 2003] : (1368) Berrawyn: ready
[Wed Oct 22 21:04:37 2003] : ** (1343) Finduilas looks at the approaching horses **
[Wed Oct 22 21:04:50 2003] : (1344) Enilia: ooc how many?
[Wed Oct 22 21:05:03 2003] : (1344) Enilia: ooc and what do they look like?
[Wed Oct 22 21:05:05 2003] : ** (1348) Farkenella looks behind **
[Wed Oct 22 21:05:06 2003] : (1339) DM: You'll have to try a spot check
[Wed Oct 22 21:05:11 2003] : (1344) Enilia: Enilia: Spot Skill Check [1d20+2] -> [18,2] = (20)
[Wed Oct 22 21:05:18 2003] : (1368) Berrawyn: Spot Skill Check: [1d20+7] -> [4,7] = (11)
[Wed Oct 22 21:05:20 2003] : (1339) DM: They're about 1/2 a mile away
[Wed Oct 22 21:05:30 2003] : (1343) Finduilas: Spot Skill Check: [1d20+6] -> [13,6] = (19)
[Wed Oct 22 21:05:38 2003] : (1344) Enilia: 3 horses....
[Wed Oct 22 21:05:48 2003] : (1344) Enilia: Wonder what's the hurry...
[Wed Oct 22 21:05:57 2003] : (1339) DM: You are all by the asterisk
[Wed Oct 22 21:06:03 2003] : ** (1343) Finduilas checks her bow and gets her arrows out, just in case **
[Wed Oct 22 21:06:04 2003] : (1339) DM: MArk positions
[Wed Oct 22 21:06:09 2003] : (1368) Berrawyn: Could Jeffers have got men after us laready?
[Wed Oct 22 21:06:21 2003] : (1344) Enilia: I should hope not!
[Wed Oct 22 21:06:58 2003] : (1343) Finduilas: We can't be too careful, we've still got work to do
[Wed Oct 22 21:07:00 2003] : (1344) Enilia: Might be some of Grugnaks people...
[Wed Oct 22 21:07:07 2003] : (1342) Aspen: ooc what scale is the map?
[Wed Oct 22 21:07:16 2003] : (1368) Berrawyn: ooc any cover?
[Wed Oct 22 21:07:21 2003] : (1339) DM: Umm 30 feet per hex
[Wed Oct 22 21:07:48 2003] : (1348) Farkenella: ooc ohhhhhhhhhhhhh laaaaaaaaaag
[Wed Oct 22 21:07:58 2003] : (1342) Aspen: ooc guess I was at the front leading?
[Wed Oct 22 21:08:00 2003] : (1343) Finduilas: ooc Huh?
[Wed Oct 22 21:08:00 2003] : (1339) DM: Some outlying trees from the wood
[Wed Oct 22 21:08:09 2003] : ** (1344) Enilia casts mage armour just in case **
[Wed Oct 22 21:08:25 2003] : (1339) DM: They are now about 600feet away still
[Wed Oct 22 21:08:35 2003] : (1368) Berrawyn: Spot Skill Check: [1d20+7] -> [7,7] = (14)
[Wed Oct 22 21:08:43 2003] : (1344) Enilia: Enilia: Spot Skill Check [1d20+2] -> [11,2] = (13)
[Wed Oct 22 21:08:48 2003] : (1368) Berrawyn: ooc was wondering if they looked aggressive
[Wed Oct 22 21:08:58 2003] : (1343) Finduilas: Spot Skill Check: [1d20+6] -> [16,6] = (22)
[Wed Oct 22 21:08:58 2003] : (1339) DM: They look human
[Wed Oct 22 21:09:15 2003] : (1348) Farkenella: ooc got to restart brb
[Wed Oct 22 21:09:17 2003] : (1344) Enilia: Maybe some of the Captains people....
[Wed Oct 22 21:09:28 2003] : (1343) Finduilas: It doesn't like like they're Grugnak's
[Wed Oct 22 21:09:36 2003] : (1348) Farkenella: Disconnecting from server...
[Wed Oct 22 21:09:36 2003] : (1348) Farkenella (exit): 21:09
[Wed Oct 22 21:09:59 2003] : (1343) Finduilas: Isn't that Broga?
[Wed Oct 22 21:10:08 2003] : (1343) Finduilas: With 2 friends?
[Wed Oct 22 21:10:13 2003] : (1344) Enilia: ooc who???
[Wed Oct 22 21:10:45 2003] : (1342) Aspen: ooc Jeffers's bodyguard.
[Wed Oct 22 21:11:05 2003] : (1344) Enilia: ooc ewww!
[Wed Oct 22 21:11:09 2003] : (1343) Finduilas: How could they know where we went?
[Wed Oct 22 21:11:11 2003] : (1342) Aspen: oooo. What animal shall I wild shape into.
[Wed Oct 22 21:11:14 2003] : (1342) Aspen: ?
[Wed Oct 22 21:11:18 2003] : (1368) Berrawyn: Looks like I was right
[Wed Oct 22 21:11:19 2003] : (1339) DM: ooc LOL
[Wed Oct 22 21:11:26 2003] : (1343) Finduilas: ooc Grizzly?
[Wed Oct 22 21:11:30 2003] : (1344) Enilia: Wolf is always good ;)
[Wed Oct 22 21:11:37 2003] : (1368) Berrawyn: ooc Great Wyrm?
[Wed Oct 22 21:11:45 2003] : (1344) Enilia: ooc lol
[Wed Oct 22 21:12:02 2003] : (1342) Aspen: ooc Small or medium (non dire) animal only
[Wed Oct 22 21:12:04 2003] : (1343) Finduilas: No, that would frighten our horses too much
[Wed Oct 22 21:12:15 2003] : (1344) Enilia: And is it indeed us they're after? Could they be in with Grugnak?
[Wed Oct 22 21:12:17 2003] : (1368) Berrawyn: ooc boooo, you're crap :P
[Wed Oct 22 21:12:23 2003] : ** (1344) Enilia starts feeling oparanoid **
[Wed Oct 22 21:12:24 2003] : (1343) Finduilas: ooc LOL
[Wed Oct 22 21:12:26 2003] : (1369) Farkenella (enter): 21:12
[Wed Oct 22 21:12:32 2003] : (1343) Finduilas: ooc wb :)
[Wed Oct 22 21:12:32 2003] : (1344) Enilia: ooc wb
[Wed Oct 22 21:12:35 2003] : (1368) Berrawyn: Bit of a coincidence Enilia
[Wed Oct 22 21:12:39 2003] : (1369) Farkenella: ooc thx
[Wed Oct 22 21:12:43 2003] : (1369) Farkenella: ooc that was weird !
[Wed Oct 22 21:12:47 2003] : (1343) Finduilas: ooc We're being pursued by Broga and friends
[Wed Oct 22 21:13:00 2003] : (1344) Enilia: Maybe, but Findus is right, they shouldn't know where we went
[Wed Oct 22 21:13:11 2003] : (1339) DM: OK
[Wed Oct 22 21:13:55 2003] : (1368) Berrawyn: Doesn't take much to watch a group of people leaving
[Wed Oct 22 21:14:01 2003] : (1339) DM: ooc you just trotted up the road, tracks are visible
[Wed Oct 22 21:14:07 2003] : (1342) Aspen: "Do we have time to hide in the woods?"
[Wed Oct 22 21:14:16 2003] : (1339) DM: [1d20] -> [19] = (19)
[Wed Oct 22 21:14:17 2003] : (1344) Enilia: ooc not my fault she's paranoid :P
[Wed Oct 22 21:14:17 2003] : (1339) DM: [1d20] -> [8] = (8)
[Wed Oct 22 21:14:19 2003] : (1339) DM: [1d20] -> [18] = (18)
[Wed Oct 22 21:15:07 2003] : (1339) DM: They are still galloping at you
[Wed Oct 22 21:15:26 2003] : ** (1344) Enilia backs away a little further from the road **
[Wed Oct 22 21:15:44 2003] : (1344) Enilia: Enilia: Spot Skill Check [1d20+2] -> [9,2] = (11)
[Wed Oct 22 21:15:52 2003] : ** (1343) Finduilas stays where she is **
[Wed Oct 22 21:15:54 2003] : (1344) Enilia: Do they look like they're looking for someone?
[Wed Oct 22 21:16:03 2003] : (1368) Berrawyn: So do you think we should attack first, or wait and see?
[Wed Oct 22 21:16:14 2003] : (1339) DM: They look like they've spotted what they are after
[Wed Oct 22 21:16:14 2003] : (1343) Finduilas: I'd bet they're after us
[Wed Oct 22 21:16:19 2003] : (1369) Farkenella: ooc where are the guys ?
[Wed Oct 22 21:16:33 2003] : (1339) DM: 300feet wawy
[Wed Oct 22 21:16:35 2003] : (1339) DM: away
[Wed Oct 22 21:16:35 2003] : (1344) Enilia: Better wait n see, we don't need to be accused of murder
[Wed Oct 22 21:16:48 2003] : ** (1343) Finduilas shouts: Are you looking for us? What do you want? **
[Wed Oct 22 21:17:08 2003] : (1368) Berrawyn: I'd rather be accused of murder than be the victim of it
[Wed Oct 22 21:17:11 2003] : ** (1344) Enilia keeps her Crossbow ready **
[Wed Oct 22 21:17:15 2003] : (1339) Broga: You gonna pay for some big mistakes
[Wed Oct 22 21:17:25 2003] : ** (1369) Farkenella nothces an arrow in her brand new bow **
[Wed Oct 22 21:17:28 2003] : ** (1368) Berrawyn gets his bow ready **
[Wed Oct 22 21:17:43 2003] : ** (1343) Finduilas feels glad she's prepared **
[Wed Oct 22 21:17:45 2003] : (1344) Enilia: Seems you're right Berrawyn
[Wed Oct 22 21:17:45 2003] : (1339) Broga: ooc anyone doing anything else?
[Wed Oct 22 21:17:50 2003] : (1368) Berrawyn: oco distance?
[Wed Oct 22 21:17:51 2003] : (1342) Aspen: ooc can't decide what animal...
[Wed Oct 22 21:17:57 2003] : (1339) Broga: 300fet
[Wed Oct 22 21:17:59 2003] : (1339) Broga: feet
[Wed Oct 22 21:18:03 2003] : (1344) Enilia: ooc I cast mage armour a lil while ago
[Wed Oct 22 21:18:10 2003] : (1343) Finduilas: ooc Wolf, David
[Wed Oct 22 21:18:19 2003] : (1344) Enilia: ooc *always* wolf :P
[Wed Oct 22 21:18:38 2003] : (1339) Broga: ooc scorpion?
[Wed Oct 22 21:18:42 2003] : (1343) Finduilas: ooc LOL
[Wed Oct 22 21:19:30 2003] : ** (1368) Berrawyn waits til they are at about 200ft and then wings off a hopefull arrow **
[Wed Oct 22 21:19:41 2003] : (1368) Berrawyn: Comp S'Bow M+2 (base): [1d20+9] -> [9,9] = (18) ===> Damage: [1d6+1] -> [2,1] = (3)
[Wed Oct 22 21:20:01 2003] : ** (1344) Enilia stuffs Zero inside her robe **
[Wed Oct 22 21:20:10 2003] : (1339) Broga: Miss
[Wed Oct 22 21:20:16 2003] : (1339) Broga: Yaargh
[Wed Oct 22 21:20:18 2003] : (1343) Finduilas: Longbow, composite + WF (base): [1d20+7] -> [17,7] = (24) ===> Damage: [1d8+1] -> [6,1] = (7)
[Wed Oct 22 21:20:31 2003] : (1343) Finduilas: ooc At Broga
[Wed Oct 22 21:20:43 2003] : (1339) Broga: [1d2] -> [2] = (2)
[Wed Oct 22 21:20:51 2003] : (1339) Broga: It hits his horse
[Wed Oct 22 21:21:13 2003] : (1339) Broga: It makes a nasty noise of pain
[Wed Oct 22 21:21:17 2003] : (1339) Broga: [1d20] -> [19] = (19)
[Wed Oct 22 21:21:21 2003] : (1344) Enilia: ooc ummm, not to ruin anything but for once I remembered... Ride skill checks?
[Wed Oct 22 21:21:22 2003] : (1339) Broga: He stays on
[Wed Oct 22 21:21:27 2003] : ** (1369) Farkenella does nothing but gets ready to dismount **
[Wed Oct 22 21:21:27 2003] : (1343) Finduilas: ooc The poor animal :(
[Wed Oct 22 21:21:29 2003] : (1339) Broga: ooc yep
[Wed Oct 22 21:21:38 2003] : (1368) Berrawyn: Ride Skill Check: [1d20+5] -> [4,5] = (9)
[Wed Oct 22 21:21:39 2003] : (1343) Finduilas: Ride Skill Check: [1d20+5] -> [13,5] = (18)
[Wed Oct 22 21:21:52 2003] : ** (1368) Berrawyn dismounts **
[Wed Oct 22 21:21:53 2003] : ** (1342) Aspen dismounts. **
[Wed Oct 22 21:21:59 2003] : (1368) Berrawyn: ooc lol
[Wed Oct 22 21:22:01 2003] : (1339) Broga: Actually you aren't in battle yet
[Wed Oct 22 21:22:02 2003] : ** (1369) Farkenella dismounts **
[Wed Oct 22 21:22:07 2003] : (1339) Broga: so it's not needed
[Wed Oct 22 21:22:10 2003] : ** (1343) Finduilas dismounts **
[Wed Oct 22 21:22:10 2003] : (1339) Broga: Initiative
[Wed Oct 22 21:22:18 2003] : ** (1344) Enilia stays on her horse **
[Wed Oct 22 21:22:19 2003] : (1344) Enilia: Initiative Enilia: [1d20+1] -> [4,1] = (5)
[Wed Oct 22 21:22:20 2003] : (1343) Finduilas: Finduilas Initiative: [1d20+5] -> [14,5] = (19)
[Wed Oct 22 21:22:24 2003] : (1368) Berrawyn: Initiative Berrawyn: [1d20+3] -> [13,3] = (16)
[Wed Oct 22 21:22:33 2003] : (1342) Aspen: Initiative: [1d20+2] -> [3,2] = (5)
[Wed Oct 22 21:23:03 2003] : (1339) Broga: Farky??
[Wed Oct 22 21:23:08 2003] : (1339) Broga: [1d20] -> [12] = (12)
[Wed Oct 22 21:23:12 2003] : (1369) Farkenella: Initiative Farkenella : [1d20+4] -> [2,4] = (6)
[Wed Oct 22 21:23:25 2003] : (1369) Farkenella: ooc see, that's why I did not want to throw the dice
[Wed Oct 22 21:23:35 2003] : (1343) Finduilas: ooc LOL
[Wed Oct 22 21:24:05 2003] : (1339) Broga: Farky?
[Wed Oct 22 21:24:23 2003] : (1343) Finduilas: ooc She rolled it already
[Wed Oct 22 21:24:36 2003] : (1339) Broga: FArky, are you attacking?
[Wed Oct 22 21:24:43 2003] : (1339) Broga: Oh dismounted
[Wed Oct 22 21:24:51 2003] : (1369) Farkenella: ooc yep
[Wed Oct 22 21:24:56 2003] : (1339) Broga: Aspen?
[Wed Oct 22 21:25:19 2003] : (1342) Aspen: Noone near is there?
[Wed Oct 22 21:25:29 2003] : (1343) Finduilas: Nope
[Wed Oct 22 21:25:31 2003] : (1339) Broga: 200feet ish
[Wed Oct 22 21:25:52 2003] : (1342) Aspen: Casting barkskin
[Wed Oct 22 21:26:15 2003] : (1339) Broga: 'k
[Wed Oct 22 21:26:19 2003] : (1339) Broga: Enilia?
[Wed Oct 22 21:26:47 2003] : (1344) Enilia: At ummm, forgot his name again...
[Wed Oct 22 21:26:49 2003] : (1344) Enilia: Light Crossbow (base): [1d20+3] -> [6,3] = (9) ===> Damage: [1d8+0] -> [7,0] = (7)
[Wed Oct 22 21:27:17 2003] : (1339) Broga: miss
[Wed Oct 22 21:27:19 2003] : (1343) Finduilas: ooc Broga?
[Wed Oct 22 21:27:27 2003] : (1344) Enilia: ooc yes, thanx :)
[Wed Oct 22 21:27:27 2003] : (1339) Broga: OK, they close in to melee
[Wed Oct 22 21:27:43 2003] : (1339) Broga: And charge at Findus
[Wed Oct 22 21:28:03 2003] : (1339) Broga: [1d20] -> [18] = (18)
[Wed Oct 22 21:28:07 2003] : (1339) Broga: [1d20] -> [13] = (13)
[Wed Oct 22 21:28:08 2003] : (1339) Broga: [1d20] -> [12] = (12)
[Wed Oct 22 21:28:26 2003] : (1339) Broga: Broga Warhammer: [1d20+5] -> [12,5] = (17) ===> [1d8+3] -> [5,3] = (8)
[Wed Oct 22 21:28:30 2003] : (1344) Enilia: ooc mark them please?
[Wed Oct 22 21:28:37 2003] : (1339) Broga: +2 for charge
[Wed Oct 22 21:28:42 2003] : (1339) Broga: :P
[Wed Oct 22 21:28:57 2003] : (1369) Farkenella: ooc where the hells are these guys coming from ?
[Wed Oct 22 21:28:59 2003] : (1343) Finduilas: Hit :(
[Wed Oct 22 21:29:01 2003] : (1339) Broga: Only Broga heads for findus
[Wed Oct 22 21:29:09 2003] : (1369) Farkenella: ooc oh, ok
[Wed Oct 22 21:29:28 2003] : (1339) Broga: The others try to attack Berrawyn amd Enilia but fail to control their horses
[Wed Oct 22 21:29:59 2003] : (1339) Broga: Findus?
[Wed Oct 22 21:30:07 2003] : (1344) Enilia: ooc oi, I remember ride checks for you guys but forget my own. Sorry
[Wed Oct 22 21:30:09 2003] : (1344) Enilia: Ride Skill Check: [1d20+3] -> [3,3] = (6)
[Wed Oct 22 21:30:33 2003] : ** (1343) Finduilas swings at Broga **
[Wed Oct 22 21:30:33 2003] : (1339) Broga: you missed anyway
[Wed Oct 22 21:30:36 2003] : (1343) Finduilas: Longsword MW + weapon focus (base): [1d20+8] -> [11,8] = (19) ===> Damage: [1d8+1] -> [3,1] = (4)
[Wed Oct 22 21:30:42 2003] : (1339) Broga: Hit
[Wed Oct 22 21:30:52 2003] : (1344) Enilia: ooc but at least i stayed on my horse :P
[Wed Oct 22 21:30:59 2003] : (1339) Broga: Berrawyn?
[Wed Oct 22 21:31:13 2003] : (1368) Berrawyn: @ #2
[Wed Oct 22 21:31:16 2003] : (1368) Berrawyn: Comp S'Bow M+2, PBS (base): [1d20+10] -> [14,10] = (24) ===> Damage: [1d6+2] -> [4,2] = (6)
[Wed Oct 22 21:31:31 2003] : (1339) Broga: Hit
[Wed Oct 22 21:31:52 2003] : (1339) Broga: It goes through his armour into his lung
[Wed Oct 22 21:31:53 2003] : (1343) Finduilas: ooc Can my horse join in as well?
[Wed Oct 22 21:32:02 2003] : (1339) Broga: Farky?
[Wed Oct 22 21:32:07 2003] : (1368) Berrawyn: ooc cool
[Wed Oct 22 21:32:14 2003] : ** (1369) Farkenella aims at 3 **
[Wed Oct 22 21:32:15 2003] : (1339) Broga: Umm, yes, if you make a ride chack
[Wed Oct 22 21:32:19 2003] : (1339) Broga: check
[Wed Oct 22 21:32:19 2003] : (1369) Farkenella: MW Composite Short Bow (base): [1d20+8] -> [4,8] = (12) ===> Damage: [1d6+0] -> [3,0] = (3)
[Wed Oct 22 21:32:24 2003] : (1339) Broga: miss
[Wed Oct 22 21:32:35 2003] : (1343) Finduilas: ooc I dismounted, why do I need a ridecheck?
[Wed Oct 22 21:32:45 2003] : (1339) Broga: oh, no then
[Wed Oct 22 21:32:55 2003] : (1339) Broga: Aspen?
[Wed Oct 22 21:32:59 2003] : (1343) Finduilas: ooc No check or no attack?
[Wed Oct 22 21:33:13 2003] : (1342) Aspen: Brogo's on a horse?
[Wed Oct 22 21:33:17 2003] : (1339) Broga: no attack, it will onlly do so if ridden
[Wed Oct 22 21:33:20 2003] : (1339) Broga: yes
[Wed Oct 22 21:33:27 2003] : (1343) Finduilas: ooc ic, ty :)
[Wed Oct 22 21:33:45 2003] : (1342) Aspen: I cast hold animal on Brogo's horse.
[Wed Oct 22 21:33:48 2003] : (1339) Broga: ooc or if attacked
[Wed Oct 22 21:33:51 2003] : (1339) Broga: 'k
[Wed Oct 22 21:33:53 2003] : (1342) Aspen: DC = 15
[Wed Oct 22 21:33:54 2003] : (1339) Broga: DC?
[Wed Oct 22 21:34:39 2003] : (1339) Broga: [1d20+2] -> [20,2] = (22)
[Wed Oct 22 21:34:43 2003] : (1339) Broga: It saves
[Wed Oct 22 21:34:55 2003] : (1339) Broga: Enilia?
[Wed Oct 22 21:35:09 2003] : (1344) Enilia: Casting MM at #3 while backing away a bit
[Wed Oct 22 21:35:13 2003] : ** (1344) Enilia casts Magic Missile, damage [1d4+1] -> [4,1] = (5) **
[Wed Oct 22 21:35:14 2003] : (1339) Broga: 'k
[Wed Oct 22 21:35:15 2003] : ** (1344) Enilia casts Magic Missile, damage [1d4+1] -> [4,1] = (5) **
[Wed Oct 22 21:35:17 2003] : (1344) Enilia: Ride Skill Check: [1d20+3] -> [2,3] = (5)
[Wed Oct 22 21:35:36 2003] : (1339) Broga: ooc warhorse?
[Wed Oct 22 21:35:43 2003] : (1344) Enilia: Warpony
[Wed Oct 22 21:35:48 2003] : (1339) Broga: He topples from the horse
[Wed Oct 22 21:35:56 2003] : (1344) Enilia: \o/
[Wed Oct 22 21:36:04 2003] : (1339) Broga: Broga dismounts
[Wed Oct 22 21:36:06 2003] : (1339) Broga: [1d20+2] -> [7,2] = (9)
[Wed Oct 22 21:36:30 2003] : (1339) Broga: no he doesn't
[Wed Oct 22 21:36:53 2003] : (1343) Finduilas: ooc I wish he'd make his mind up ;)
[Wed Oct 22 21:36:58 2003] : (1344) Enilia: ooc lol
[Wed Oct 22 21:37:04 2003] : (1339) Broga: Oh OK, he uses his move to dismount
[Wed Oct 22 21:37:07 2003] : ** (1344) Enilia has Monty Phyton Visions **
[Wed Oct 22 21:37:08 2003] : (1339) Broga: Then he attacks you
[Wed Oct 22 21:37:12 2003] : (1339) Broga: Broga Warhammer: [1d20+5] -> [6,5] = (11) ===> [1d8+3] -> [4,3] = (7)
[Wed Oct 22 21:37:15 2003] : (1339) Broga: miss
[Wed Oct 22 21:37:26 2003] : (1339) Broga: No 2 dismounts
[Wed Oct 22 21:37:30 2003] : (1339) Broga: [1d20] -> [6] = (6)
[Wed Oct 22 21:37:50 2003] : (1339) Broga: He struggles a bit, he the goes for Berrawyn
[Wed Oct 22 21:37:53 2003] : (1339) Broga: Thug Club: [1d20+3] -> [16,3] = (19) ===> [1d6+2] -> [6,2] = (8)
[Wed Oct 22 21:38:02 2003] : (1368) Berrawyn: AC 19
[Wed Oct 22 21:38:06 2003] : (1339) Broga: Hit
[Wed Oct 22 21:38:25 2003] : (1339) Broga: Findus?
[Wed Oct 22 21:38:33 2003] : (1343) Finduilas: At Broga
[Wed Oct 22 21:38:35 2003] : (1343) Finduilas: Longsword MW + weapon focus (base): [1d20+8] -> [15,8] = (23) ===> Damage: [1d8+1] -> [7,1] = (8)
[Wed Oct 22 21:39:02 2003] : (1339) Broga: He stumbles with a big gash on his abdomen
[Wed Oct 22 21:39:09 2003] : (1339) Broga: He grins and roars
[Wed Oct 22 21:39:10 2003] : (1344) Enilia: ooc ewwww!
[Wed Oct 22 21:39:23 2003] : (1339) Broga: Berrawyn?
[Wed Oct 22 21:39:29 2003] : ** (1343) Finduilas grins back **
[Wed Oct 22 21:39:44 2003] : (1368) Berrawyn: drop bow and draw swords
[Wed Oct 22 21:39:51 2003] : (1368) Berrawyn: @ #2
[Wed Oct 22 21:39:55 2003] : (1368) Berrawyn: Longsword Dual Wield, Weap Focus (base): [1d20+4] -> [8,4] = (12) ===> Damage: [1d8+1] -> [6,1] = (7)
[Wed Oct 22 21:39:56 2003] : (1368) Berrawyn: ShortSword Dual-Wield (base): [1d20+3] -> [10,3] = (13) ===> Damage: [1d6+0] -> [3,0] = (3)
[Wed Oct 22 21:40:01 2003] : (1339) Broga: 2 misses
[Wed Oct 22 21:40:12 2003] : (1339) Broga: Farky?
[Wed Oct 22 21:40:16 2003] : ** (1369) Farkenella drops her bow and unsheaths her rapier, aiming at 3 **
[Wed Oct 22 21:40:19 2003] : (1369) Farkenella: Rapier MW (base): [1d20+8] -> [1,8] = (9) ===> Damage: [1d6-1] -> [6,-1] = (5)
[Wed Oct 22 21:40:27 2003] : (1339) Broga: dex check
[Wed Oct 22 21:40:58 2003] : (1369) Farkenella: Dex check: [1d20+4] -> [17,4] = (21)
[Wed Oct 22 21:41:07 2003] : (1339) Broga: YOu don't sfumble it
[Wed Oct 22 21:41:12 2003] : (1339) Broga: Aspen?
[Wed Oct 22 21:41:23 2003] : (1342) Aspen: Take a poke at Brogo
[Wed Oct 22 21:41:26 2003] : (1369) Farkenella: ooc sfumble ?
[Wed Oct 22 21:41:34 2003] : (1342) Aspen: Quarterstaff, MW (base): [1d20+5] -> [7,5] = (12) ===> Damage: [1d6+1] -> [4,1] = (5)
[Wed Oct 22 21:41:37 2003] : (1339) Broga: ooc :P fumble
[Wed Oct 22 21:41:39 2003] : (1339) Broga: miss
[Wed Oct 22 21:41:48 2003] : (1339) Broga: Enilia?
[Wed Oct 22 21:41:53 2003] : (1344) Enilia: At #2
[Wed Oct 22 21:41:57 2003] : ** (1344) Enilia casts Magic Missile, damage [1d4+1] -> [4,1] = (5) **
[Wed Oct 22 21:41:57 2003] : ** (1344) Enilia casts Magic Missile, damage [1d4+1] -> [3,1] = (4) **
[Wed Oct 22 21:42:00 2003] : (1344) Enilia: Ride Skill Check: [1d20+3] -> [6,3] = (9)
[Wed Oct 22 21:42:43 2003] : (1339) Broga: He drops from his saddle w
[Wed Oct 22 21:43:02 2003] : (1339) Broga: Broga Tries to smash Findus
[Wed Oct 22 21:43:06 2003] : (1339) Broga: Broga Warhammer: [1d20+5] -> [17,5] = (22) ===> [1d8+3] -> [1,3] = (4)
[Wed Oct 22 21:43:24 2003] : (1339) Broga: He then runs 30 feet
[Wed Oct 22 21:43:46 2003] : (1339) Broga: Findus
[Wed Oct 22 21:43:57 2003] : (1343) Finduilas: Charging at Broga
[Wed Oct 22 21:43:58 2003] : (1343) Finduilas: Longsword MW + weapon focus (base): [1d20+8] -> [17,8] = (25) ===> Damage: [1d8+1] -> [3,1] = (4)
[Wed Oct 22 21:44:37 2003] : (1339) Broga: You skewer through his chest, his heart explodes with a huge amount of bood
[Wed Oct 22 21:44:46 2003] : (1343) Finduilas: :)
[Wed Oct 22 21:44:51 2003] : (1344) Enilia: ooc EWWWWWWWWWW!
[Wed Oct 22 21:44:53 2003] : (1339) Broga: LOL
[Wed Oct 22 21:44:55 2003] : (1368) Berrawyn: ooc very graphic
[Wed Oct 22 21:45:02 2003] : (1342) Aspen: Blarg!
[Wed Oct 22 21:45:17 2003] : (1343) Finduilas: ooc Do you have pictures of that, Craig? ;)
[Wed Oct 22 21:45:24 2003] : (1344) Enilia: ooc from the man that gets a tad nauseous from slags lol
[Wed Oct 22 21:45:35 2003] : (1339) Broga: ooc only Resident Evil ones
[Wed Oct 22 21:45:35 2003] : (1368) Berrawyn: ooc slags?
[Wed Oct 22 21:45:43 2003] : (1344) Enilia: slugs, whatever :P
[Wed Oct 22 21:45:44 2003] : (1339) Broga: umm slags???
[Wed Oct 22 21:45:47 2003] : (1368) Berrawyn: ooc fat ones?
[Wed Oct 22 21:45:49 2003] : (1339) Broga: ooc ROFL
[Wed Oct 22 21:45:51 2003] : (1343) Finduilas: ooc slugs?
[Wed Oct 22 21:45:56 2003] : (1344) Enilia: ooc hey, still trying to stay awake :P
[Wed Oct 22 21:46:17 2003] : (1368) Berrawyn: ooc not trying very hard then, are you? ;)
[Wed Oct 22 21:46:22 2003] : (1344) Enilia: ooc LOL
[Wed Oct 22 21:46:25 2003] : (1339) Broga: OK all 3 are very dead
[Wed Oct 22 21:46:36 2003] : (1344) Enilia: oovc I am, have an appointment later :P
[Wed Oct 22 21:46:52 2003] : ** (1343) Finduilas casts CLW on herself **
[Wed Oct 22 21:46:57 2003] : (1343) Finduilas: Finduilas Cure Light Wounds: [1d8+2] -> [6,2] = (8)
[Wed Oct 22 21:46:59 2003] : ** (1344) Enilia rides to Findus **
[Wed Oct 22 21:46:59 2003] : ** (1369) Farkenella looks at the carnage **
[Wed Oct 22 21:47:04 2003] : ** (1368) Berrawyn drops to one knee **
[Wed Oct 22 21:47:04 2003] : (1344) Enilia: Are you okay?
[Wed Oct 22 21:47:08 2003] : (1339) DM: ooc ooh show off!
[Wed Oct 22 21:47:15 2003] : (1343) Finduilas: ooc LOL
[Wed Oct 22 21:47:19 2003] : (1344) Enilia: ooc lol
[Wed Oct 22 21:47:20 2003] : (1368) Berrawyn: ooc lol
[Wed Oct 22 21:47:34 2003] : (1343) Finduilas: And I heal Berrawyn for 8hp
[Wed Oct 22 21:47:55 2003] : (1368) Berrawyn: Thanks Findu
[Wed Oct 22 21:47:56 2003] : (1343) Finduilas: ooc That were my spells for the day :(
[Wed Oct 22 21:48:05 2003] : (1343) Finduilas: You're welcome :)
[Wed Oct 22 21:48:06 2003] : ** (1344) Enilia dismounts and goes to search Broga **
[Wed Oct 22 21:48:17 2003] : (1339) DM: OK, the bodies have basic stuuded leather
[Wed Oct 22 21:48:21 2003] : (1342) Aspen: "Not a very effective force."
[Wed Oct 22 21:48:23 2003] : ** (1343) Finduilas searches the other 2 bodies **
[Wed Oct 22 21:48:29 2003] : (1339) DM: Broga's armour is knackers
[Wed Oct 22 21:48:34 2003] : (1339) DM: knackered
[Wed Oct 22 21:48:35 2003] : (1343) Finduilas: Luckily for us, no
[Wed Oct 22 21:48:38 2003] : (1368) Berrawyn: ooc eewwwww
[Wed Oct 22 21:49:09 2003] : (1339) DM: There is a masterwork warhammer and two clubs
[Wed Oct 22 21:49:27 2003] : (1339) DM: Between them they have 300gp
[Wed Oct 22 21:49:34 2003] : (1339) DM: 150xp each
[Wed Oct 22 21:49:38 2003] : (1344) Enilia: ooc no notes of orders to kill Findus? :(
[Wed Oct 22 21:49:48 2003] : (1339) DM: ooc none
[Wed Oct 22 21:49:49 2003] : (1368) Berrawyn: ooc lol
[Wed Oct 22 21:50:03 2003] : ** (1344) Enilia goes kerching **
[Wed Oct 22 21:50:14 2003] : (1343) Finduilas: ooc :)
[Wed Oct 22 21:50:15 2003] : (1368) Berrawyn: ooc 60gp each?
[Wed Oct 22 21:50:24 2003] : (1343) Finduilas: ooc Yes
[Wed Oct 22 21:50:39 2003] : ** (1343) Finduilas looks at the warhammer **
[Wed Oct 22 21:50:43 2003] : (1344) Enilia: ooc guess a note woulda been too easy ;)
[Wed Oct 22 21:50:43 2003] : (1339) DM: The three horses have run off a short distance
[Wed Oct 22 21:51:35 2003] : (1343) Finduilas: That reminds me of that axe I never use
[Wed Oct 22 21:51:46 2003] : ** (1344) Enilia goes to fetch the horses **
[Wed Oct 22 21:51:48 2003] : ** (1343) Finduilas takes a look at the horses **
[Wed Oct 22 21:52:16 2003] : ** (1368) Berrawyn mounts up **
[Wed Oct 22 21:52:20 2003] : (1339) DM: They look nervous
[Wed Oct 22 21:52:25 2003] : ** (1369) Farkenella looks around **
[Wed Oct 22 21:52:29 2003] : (1339) DM: Not particularly good stock
[Wed Oct 22 21:52:35 2003] : ** (1343) Finduilas checks the saddlebags **
[Wed Oct 22 21:52:45 2003] : (1339) DM: no saddlebags
[Wed Oct 22 21:52:51 2003] : (1344) Enilia: Think you could calm them down Aspen? Or should we just let them loose...
[Wed Oct 22 21:53:07 2003] : (1343) Finduilas: Can't we send them back to town?
[Wed Oct 22 21:53:17 2003] : (1342) Aspen: "Let him loose. We don't need more horses."
[Wed Oct 22 21:53:20 2003] : (1342) Aspen: "Unless..."
[Wed Oct 22 21:53:25 2003] : (1342) Aspen: ANy of them war horses?"
[Wed Oct 22 21:53:28 2003] : (1344) Enilia: And show Jeffers his hitmen lost?
[Wed Oct 22 21:53:28 2003] : (1339) DM: mmm food
[Wed Oct 22 21:53:42 2003] : (1343) Finduilas: ooc What kind of food?
[Wed Oct 22 21:53:46 2003] : (1339) DM: you could eat them
[Wed Oct 22 21:53:48 2003] : (1368) Berrawyn: ooc we are NOT eating the horsess, DM!
[Wed Oct 22 21:53:49 2003] : (1339) DM: horse
[Wed Oct 22 21:54:03 2003] : (1339) DM: LOL
[Wed Oct 22 21:54:04 2003] : ** (1344) Enilia doesn't eat jhorses **
[Wed Oct 22 21:54:04 2003] : (1343) Finduilas: ooc Nothing wrong with horseflesh
[Wed Oct 22 21:54:12 2003] : (1339) DM: Horse is OK
[Wed Oct 22 21:54:23 2003] : (1369) Farkenella: ooc/me eats only rabbits
[Wed Oct 22 21:54:32 2003] : (1344) Enilia: Yummy
[Wed Oct 22 21:54:56 2003] : (1344) Enilia: they are ordinary horses?
[Wed Oct 22 21:55:03 2003] : (1339) DM: Yes
[Wed Oct 22 21:55:03 2003] : (1343) Finduilas: ooc I'll try everything once
[Wed Oct 22 21:55:48 2003] : (1339) DM: Anyway, you are close to scruffy looking woods
[Wed Oct 22 21:55:50 2003] : ** (1342) Aspen sends them on their way. **
[Wed Oct 22 21:56:07 2003] : ** (1344) Enilia smiles **
[Wed Oct 22 21:56:15 2003] : (1344) Enilia: I hope they make it
[Wed Oct 22 21:56:31 2003] : (1344) Enilia: Anyone took the clubs n ahammer?
[Wed Oct 22 21:56:37 2003] : (1369) Farkenella: I did not
[Wed Oct 22 21:56:40 2003] : (1343) Finduilas: I'm sure they will, we're still close enough to town :)
[Wed Oct 22 21:56:43 2003] : (1368) Berrawyn: No use to me
[Wed Oct 22 21:57:12 2003] : (1343) Finduilas: We could always try to sell that hammer, don't bother about the clubs
[Wed Oct 22 21:57:18 2003] : (1344) Enilia: Sure
[Wed Oct 22 21:57:46 2003] : ** (1344) Enilia ties the hammer to her saddlebag **
[Wed Oct 22 21:58:26 2003] : (1343) Finduilas: Berrawyn, do you have a use for this magic greataxe?
[Wed Oct 22 21:58:44 2003] : (1343) Finduilas: I've been taking it with me but I never use it
[Wed Oct 22 21:58:48 2003] : (1368) Berrawyn: Hmmmm
[Wed Oct 22 21:58:59 2003] : (1368) Berrawyn: I could try it out I suppose
[Wed Oct 22 21:59:01 2003] : ** (1344) Enilia lets Zero out again **
[Wed Oct 22 21:59:17 2003] : (1339) DM: You heading on?
[Wed Oct 22 21:59:18 2003] : (1343) Finduilas: ooc Greataxe +1, d12 for damage
[Wed Oct 22 21:59:27 2003] : ** (1369) Farkenella gets ready to go on **
[Wed Oct 22 21:59:28 2003] : (1344) Enilia: If everyone's okay
[Wed Oct 22 21:59:33 2003] : ** (1344) Enilia mounts **
[Wed Oct 22 21:59:35 2003] : ** (1342) Aspen rides into the woods. **
[Wed Oct 22 21:59:38 2003] : ** (1343) Finduilas gives Berrawyn the axe **
[Wed Oct 22 21:59:43 2003] : (1343) Finduilas: Greataxe +1 (base): [1d20+7] -> [20,7] = (27) ===> Damage: [1d12+2] -> [4,2] = (6)
[Wed Oct 22 21:59:43 2003] : (1343) Finduilas: Critical hit? [1d20+7] -> [8,7] = (15) ===> Damage: [3d12+6] -> [6,7,1,6] = (20)
[Wed Oct 22 21:59:47 2003] : (1342) Aspen: Keeping an eye out for things such as Worg tracks etc.
[Wed Oct 22 21:59:49 2003] : (1343) Finduilas: ooc Sorry
[Wed Oct 22 22:00:09 2003] : (1339) DM: nice
[Wed Oct 22 22:00:13 2003] : ** (1343) Finduilas follows Aspen **
[Wed Oct 22 22:00:14 2003] : ** (1344) Enilia follows **
[Wed Oct 22 22:00:15 2003] : (1368) Berrawyn: Greataxe (base): [1d20+6] -> [18,6] = (24) ===> Damage: [1d12+0] -> [8,0] = (8)
[Wed Oct 22 22:00:23 2003] : ** (1368) Berrawyn swings the Axe **
[Wed Oct 22 22:00:33 2003] : (1339) DM: Care to roll a wilderness lore dave?
[Wed Oct 22 22:00:38 2003] : (1342) Aspen: Wilderness Lore Skill Check: [1d20+10] -> [15,10] = (25)
[Wed Oct 22 22:00:41 2003] : (1339) DM: ooc err Aspen
[Wed Oct 22 22:01:05 2003] : (1343) Finduilas: ooc Only +10? ;)
[Wed Oct 22 22:01:05 2003] : (1342) Aspen: ooc David. Aspen isn't doing any rolling ;)
[Wed Oct 22 22:01:13 2003] : (1344) Enilia: ooc lol
[Wed Oct 22 22:02:22 2003] : (1368) Berrawyn: Greataxe (base): [1d20+6] -> [8,6] = (14) ===> Damage: [1d12+1] -> [2,1] = (3)
[Wed Oct 22 22:02:23 2003] : (1342) Aspen: "Worg tracks heading north. And, I suspect orc tracks. See? Hob-nailed boots of orcish pattern."
[Wed Oct 22 22:02:46 2003] : (1342) Aspen: "Well, I assume they're orc tracks."
[Wed Oct 22 22:02:54 2003] : (1368) Berrawyn: Well spotted Aspen
[Wed Oct 22 22:03:17 2003] : (1343) Finduilas: More worgs? :(
[Wed Oct 22 22:03:23 2003] : ** (1369) Farkenella squirms **
[Wed Oct 22 22:03:26 2003] : (1344) Enilia: We better keep our eyes and ears open, can't be far now
[Wed Oct 22 22:03:36 2003] : (1339) DM: You all headin north again?
[Wed Oct 22 22:03:38 2003] : (1342) Aspen: "Oh my. *That* print is too large for an orc."
[Wed Oct 22 22:03:52 2003] : (1344) Enilia: What is it then?
[Wed Oct 22 22:03:55 2003] : ** (1368) Berrawyn looks at the print **
[Wed Oct 22 22:04:02 2003] : (1368) Berrawyn: Wilderness Lore Skill Check: [1d20+6] -> [15,6] = (21)
[Wed Oct 22 22:04:07 2003] : (1339) DM: It's a boot print
[Wed Oct 22 22:04:11 2003] : (1369) Farkenella: Wilderness Lore Skill Check: [1d20+3] -> [19,3] = (22)
[Wed Oct 22 22:04:20 2003] : (1343) Finduilas: Wilderness Lore Skill Check: [1d20+4] -> [1,4] = (5)
[Wed Oct 22 22:04:25 2003] : (1342) Aspen: "Not good whatever it is..."
[Wed Oct 22 22:04:29 2003] : (1339) DM: But bigger than a medium size foot
[Wed Oct 22 22:04:41 2003] : (1368) Berrawyn: ooc about a size 12?
[Wed Oct 22 22:04:46 2003] : (1344) Enilia: ooc lol
[Wed Oct 22 22:04:48 2003] : (1343) Finduilas: Why can't things ever be easy?
[Wed Oct 22 22:05:02 2003] : (1369) Farkenella: ooc 12 ? that's fine, I'm a 43, nothing to worry about then :P
[Wed Oct 22 22:05:18 2003] : (1368) Berrawyn: ooc freaky euro sizes!
[Wed Oct 22 22:05:28 2003] : (1344) Enilia: ooc /me is only 39 :P
[Wed Oct 22 22:05:33 2003] : (1343) Finduilas: ooc LOL
[Wed Oct 22 22:05:44 2003] : (1343) Finduilas: ooc Mine is just a 40
[Wed Oct 22 22:06:03 2003] : (1369) Farkenella: a...giant of sorts ?
[Wed Oct 22 22:06:07 2003] : ** (1339) DM is a 9! :P **
[Wed Oct 22 22:06:09 2003] : (1369) Farkenella: eeek, i don't like this
[Wed Oct 22 22:06:15 2003] : (1342) Aspen: "Neither do I."
[Wed Oct 22 22:06:59 2003] : (1344) Enilia: How fresh are those tracks?
[Wed Oct 22 22:07:00 2003] : (1342) Aspen: "Let's deliver the item and get some intelligence before getting away and forming a plan."
[Wed Oct 22 22:07:17 2003] : (1369) Farkenella: plan ?
[Wed Oct 22 22:07:23 2003] : (1369) Farkenella: oh, no, not another one of those
[Wed Oct 22 22:07:27 2003] : ** (1369) Farkenella sighs **
[Wed Oct 22 22:07:31 2003] : (1343) Finduilas: And let's make sure we stay alive to implement that plan
[Wed Oct 22 22:07:31 2003] : (1342) Aspen: "What?"
[Wed Oct 22 22:07:45 2003] : (1369) Farkenella: another plan
[Wed Oct 22 22:07:50 2003] : ** (1369) Farkenella smiles **
[Wed Oct 22 22:08:08 2003] : (1342) Aspen: "You have a better idea?"
[Wed Oct 22 22:08:28 2003] : (1343) Finduilas: We've done fine so far, except for that bard
[Wed Oct 22 22:08:44 2003] : (1339) DM: ooc Ha ha ha /me LOLs
[Wed Oct 22 22:08:47 2003] : (1369) Farkenella: no, I don't , and that is the problem
[Wed Oct 22 22:09:38 2003] : (1344) Enilia: Well hanging around here isn't doing any good either, we might as well face our fate and hope for the best
[Wed Oct 22 22:09:43 2003] : (1342) Aspen: "Well, neither do I really..."
[Wed Oct 22 22:09:59 2003] : (1368) Berrawyn: Well said Enilia
[Wed Oct 22 22:10:11 2003] : (1343) Finduilas: I hate the idea that that device may very well be indestructable
[Wed Oct 22 22:10:46 2003] : (1344) Enilia: Well we were told we would know what to do once we were thre, let's just hope it's true
[Wed Oct 22 22:11:18 2003] : (1343) Finduilas: Yes
[Wed Oct 22 22:11:25 2003] : (1368) Berrawyn: Lets find out, shall we
[Wed Oct 22 22:11:25 2003] : (1369) Farkenella: yes
[Wed Oct 22 22:11:35 2003] : ** (1368) Berrawyn moves off North **
[Wed Oct 22 22:11:37 2003] : ** (1343) Finduilas sends a quick prayer to Pelor **
[Wed Oct 22 22:11:37 2003] : (1369) Farkenella: ok, let us go, I wish to be finished with that orc problem
[Wed Oct 22 22:11:41 2003] : ** (1344) Enilia takes a deep breath and carries on **
[Wed Oct 22 22:11:41 2003] : ** (1343) Finduilas follows **
[Wed Oct 22 22:11:45 2003] : (1339) DM: ooc finish at 10.30 or 11?
[Wed Oct 22 22:11:52 2003] : (1369) Farkenella: there are a few others awaiting us afterwards
[Wed Oct 22 22:12:04 2003] : (1342) Aspen: ooc whatever
[Wed Oct 22 22:12:04 2003] : (1344) Enilia: ooc 11 at the latest please?
[Wed Oct 22 22:12:12 2003] : (1368) Berrawyn: I wouldn't say no to 10.30
[Wed Oct 22 22:12:20 2003] : (1369) Farkenella: ooc 10.30 would suit me, I have to be early at work
[Wed Oct 22 22:12:26 2003] : (1368) Berrawyn: ooc I'm still not sleeping too well
[Wed Oct 22 22:12:27 2003] : (1343) Finduilas: ooc Hard day, Bert?
[Wed Oct 22 22:12:33 2003] : (1339) DM: ooc OK, 10.30
[Wed Oct 22 22:12:40 2003] : (1343) Finduilas: ooc Still waking up?
[Wed Oct 22 22:12:53 2003] : (1368) Berrawyn: ooc yep :(
[Wed Oct 22 22:12:55 2003] : (1339) DM: You traverse through the woods
[Wed Oct 22 22:13:06 2003] : (1339) DM: And before long are out of it
[Wed Oct 22 22:13:12 2003] : (1344) Enilia: ooc You should see a doctor Bert
[Wed Oct 22 22:13:45 2003] : (1339) DM: Before you, you see the last hills on the eastern end of the Narg range
[Wed Oct 22 22:14:11 2003] : (1368) Berrawyn: ooc nah, its not that bad, but thanks for the concern :)
[Wed Oct 22 22:14:13 2003] : (1339) DM: The path begins to climb
[Wed Oct 22 22:14:31 2003] : (1344) Enilia: ooc Want you fit for fight in January :P
[Wed Oct 22 22:14:47 2003] : (1339) DM: The roas veers shaarply to the right as the incline becomes steeper.
[Wed Oct 22 22:14:47 2003] : (1368) Berrawyn: ooc Dont you worry :D
[Wed Oct 22 22:14:56 2003] : (1344) Enilia: ooc :)
[Wed Oct 22 22:15:05 2003] : ** (1369) Farkenella dismounts as the slope gets slopier **
[Wed Oct 22 22:15:05 2003] : ** (1343) Finduilas dismounts and leads her horse **
[Wed Oct 22 22:15:07 2003] : ** (1344) Enilia dismounts **
[Wed Oct 22 22:15:18 2003] : (1339) DM: The road is reasonably inclined due to the switchbacks that you can see heading up the hill
[Wed Oct 22 22:15:23 2003] : (1342) Aspen: ooo I could turn into a mountain goat...
[Wed Oct 22 22:15:26 2003] : (1368) Berrawyn: ooc how steep are we talking here?
[Wed Oct 22 22:15:29 2003] : (1344) Enilia: ooc LOL
[Wed Oct 22 22:15:31 2003] : (1368) Berrawyn: ooc lol
[Wed Oct 22 22:15:42 2003] : (1369) Farkenella: hmmm, do you think we could leave the horses here ?
[Wed Oct 22 22:15:42 2003] : (1339) DM: Not very... Ok for a horse and cart
[Wed Oct 22 22:15:44 2003] : (1343) Finduilas: ooc LOL
[Wed Oct 22 22:15:57 2003] : (1369) Farkenella: ooc ah, not so steep then
[Wed Oct 22 22:16:29 2003] : (1339) DM: You ride for another 40 minutes and you can see the first switchback
[Wed Oct 22 22:16:34 2003] : (1339) DM: Spot checks
[Wed Oct 22 22:16:40 2003] : (1344) Enilia: Enilia: Spot Skill Check [1d20+2] -> [20,2] = (22)
[Wed Oct 22 22:16:40 2003] : (1344) Enilia: Zero: Spot Skill Check [1d20+8] -> [6,8] = (14)
[Wed Oct 22 22:16:42 2003] : (1369) Farkenella: Spot Skill Check: [1d20+7] -> [5,7] = (12)
[Wed Oct 22 22:16:45 2003] : (1342) Aspen: Spot Skill Check: [1d20+4] -> [11,4] = (15)
[Wed Oct 22 22:16:46 2003] : (1343) Finduilas: Spot Skill Check: [1d20+6] -> [15,6] = (21)
[Wed Oct 22 22:16:52 2003] : (1368) Berrawyn: Spot Skill Check: [1d20+7] -> [19,7] = (26)
[Wed Oct 22 22:18:07 2003] : (1368) Berrawyn: There's something up there
[Wed Oct 22 22:18:10 2003] : (1344) Enilia: Watch out, theres something up ahead! /me points
[Wed Oct 22 22:18:21 2003] : (1339) DM: [1d20] -> [20] = (20)
[Wed Oct 22 22:18:22 2003] : (1339) DM: [1d20] -> [16] = (16)
[Wed Oct 22 22:18:36 2003] : ** (1368) Berrawyn readies his bow **
[Wed Oct 22 22:18:37 2003] : ** (1343) Finduilas looks up **
[Wed Oct 22 22:18:46 2003] : ** (1369) Farkenella readies her bow **
[Wed Oct 22 22:18:59 2003] : ** (1343) Finduilas readies her bow **
[Wed Oct 22 22:19:02 2003] : (1339) DM: It's difficult to make out what you can see
[Wed Oct 22 22:19:04 2003] : ** (1344) Enilia readies her crossbow while trying to get a better look **
[Wed Oct 22 22:19:07 2003] : (1344) Enilia: Enilia: Spot Skill Check [1d20+2] -> [20,2] = (22)
[Wed Oct 22 22:19:41 2003] : (1343) Finduilas: Spot Skill Check: [1d20+6] -> [10,6] = (16)
[Wed Oct 22 22:20:15 2003] : (1369) Farkenella: Spot Skill Check: [1d20+7] -> [14,7] = (21)
[Wed Oct 22 22:20:23 2003] : (1339) DM: YOu can just see movement
[Wed Oct 22 22:20:40 2003] : (1342) Aspen: "If it's orcs we don't want to attack them first"
[Wed Oct 22 22:20:41 2003] : ** (1344) Enilia moves on cautiously **
[Wed Oct 22 22:21:02 2003] : (1343) Finduilas: Maybe it's just the welcoming comittee
[Wed Oct 22 22:21:07 2003] : (1344) Enilia: Something's glinting.... Weapons?
[Wed Oct 22 22:21:36 2003] : ** (1342) Aspen tries to looks menacing :P **
[Wed Oct 22 22:21:37 2003] : (1368) Berrawyn: Lets keep going slowly and cautiously
[Wed Oct 22 22:21:39 2003] : (1343) Finduilas: Spot Skill Check: [1d20+6] -> [17,6] = (23)
[Wed Oct 22 22:21:39 2003] : (1339) DM: Something large stands up and throws something at you...
[Wed Oct 22 22:21:48 2003] : (1344) Enilia: Oi!
[Wed Oct 22 22:21:52 2003] : ** (1344) Enilia ducks **
[Wed Oct 22 22:21:54 2003] : ** (1343) Finduilas steps back **
[Wed Oct 22 22:22:10 2003] : (1339) DM: [1d5] -> [5] = (5)
[Wed Oct 22 22:22:12 2003] : (1342) Aspen: What was it?
[Wed Oct 22 22:22:18 2003] : (1339) DM: [1d20+1] -> [8,1] = (9)
[Wed Oct 22 22:22:37 2003] : (1339) DM: A very long spear lands to the side of Aspen
[Wed Oct 22 22:22:42 2003] : (1369) Farkenella: That giant ?
[Wed Oct 22 22:22:46 2003] : (1369) Farkenella: Watch out !
[Wed Oct 22 22:22:46 2003] : (1342) Aspen: Aspen's horse shies.
[Wed Oct 22 22:23:03 2003] : ** (1344) Enilia gets off the road **
[Wed Oct 22 22:23:12 2003] : (1368) Berrawyn: ooc did you miss a 'T' there Dave? ;)
[Wed Oct 22 22:23:19 2003] : (1339) DM: The shape disappears
[Wed Oct 22 22:23:23 2003] : (1343) Finduilas: ooc LOL
[Wed Oct 22 22:23:26 2003] : (1339) DM: LOL
[Wed Oct 22 22:23:29 2003] : (1344) Enilia: lol
[Wed Oct 22 22:23:31 2003] : (1342) Aspen: ooc No...
[Wed Oct 22 22:23:40 2003] : ** (1343) Finduilas takes a look at the spear **
[Wed Oct 22 22:23:42 2003] : (1339) DM: It has gone nbehind a rise above you
[Wed Oct 22 22:24:09 2003] : (1368) Berrawyn: Do you get the feeling that it was trying to miss us?
[Wed Oct 22 22:24:13 2003] : (1343) Finduilas: ooc How long was it? Gigantic?
[Wed Oct 22 22:24:21 2003] : (1339) DM: ooc Seems like a good place to end for the night :D
[Wed Oct 22 22:24:29 2003] : (1343) Finduilas: So just a warning then?
[Wed Oct 22 22:24:33 2003] : (1339) DM: It was larger than a medium humanoid
[Wed Oct 22 22:24:37 2003] : (1369) Farkenella: miss us ?
[Wed Oct 22 22:24:39 2003] : (1344) Enilia: But why try to attack us at all when we're supposed to show up...?
[Wed Oct 22 22:24:44 2003] : ** (1369) Farkenella examines the spear **
[Wed Oct 22 22:24:53 2003] : (1369) Farkenella: Appraise Skill Check: [1d20+5] -> [5,5] = (10)
[Wed Oct 22 22:24:59 2003] : (1339) DM: It is a very long spear
[Wed Oct 22 22:24:59 2003] : (1369) Farkenella: it is *big*
[Wed Oct 22 22:25:05 2003] : (1343) Finduilas: Maybe he doesn't know who we are and just tries to scare everybody off
[Wed Oct 22 22:25:11 2003] : (1369) Farkenella: hmmmmm
[Wed Oct 22 22:25:12 2003] : (1344) Enilia: Maybe...
[Wed Oct 22 22:25:16 2003] : (1342) Aspen: "We should advance."
[Wed Oct 22 22:25:32 2003] : (1369) Farkenella: i somehow don't really like the idea that those orcs are accompanied by *giant* things
[Wed Oct 22 22:25:36 2003] : (1369) Farkenella: you're right
[Wed Oct 22 22:25:38 2003] : (1369) Farkenella: but with caution
[Wed Oct 22 22:25:44 2003] : (1369) Farkenella: should I go ahead ?
[Wed Oct 22 22:25:51 2003] : (1369) Farkenella: and scout ?
[Wed Oct 22 22:25:52 2003] : (1368) Berrawyn: What else can we do
[Wed Oct 22 22:25:56 2003] : (1342) Aspen: "Good idea."
[Wed Oct 22 22:26:12 2003] : (1343) Finduilas: Just be very careful
[Wed Oct 22 22:26:22 2003] : (1368) Berrawyn: Be Careful!
[Wed Oct 22 22:26:22 2003] : ** (1344) Enilia stuffs (poor) Zero inside her robe again **
[Wed Oct 22 22:26:26 2003] : (1369) Farkenella: I will
[Wed Oct 22 22:28:18 2003] : (1339) DM: OK you ttravel for about half an hour and reach another switchback
[Wed Oct 22 22:28:22 2003] : (1369) Farkenella: dead ?
[Wed Oct 22 22:28:28 2003] : (1369) Farkenella: ooc ok, not dead
[Wed Oct 22 22:28:42 2003] : ** (1369) Farkenella gulps a potion and then another one **
[Wed Oct 22 22:28:45 2003] : (1342) Aspen: "Odd. Where did they go?"
[Wed Oct 22 22:28:56 2003] : (1344) Enilia: Enilia: Spot Skill Check [1d20+2] -> [12,2] = (14)
[Wed Oct 22 22:29:04 2003] : (1369) Farkenella: ooc hide+move silently
[Wed Oct 22 22:29:06 2003] : (1343) Finduilas: Spellcraft Skill Check: [1d20+3] -> [8,3] = (11)
[Wed Oct 22 22:29:08 2003] : (1343) Finduilas: Spot Skill Check: [1d20+6] -> [3,6] = (9)
[Wed Oct 22 22:29:21 2003] : (1339) DM: ooc I've marked where they were
[Wed Oct 22 22:29:24 2003] : (1368) Berrawyn: ooc any tracks?
[Wed Oct 22 22:29:42 2003] : (1339) DM: 'k farky
[Wed Oct 22 22:30:01 2003] : (1369) Farkenella: [Bad dice format]
[Wed Oct 22 22:30:04 2003] : (1339) DM: There are plenty of different tracks on the path
[Wed Oct 22 22:30:07 2003] : (1369) Farkenella: (+10 to hide and move silently for an hour)
[Wed Oct 22 22:30:39 2003] : (1339) DM: GAME END