Contents / PnP Stuff / Logs / Craig's - 15 October 2003

[Wed Oct 15 19:20:54 2003] : (21) DM: GAME START
[Wed Oct 15 19:21:12 2003] : (26) Berrawyn: ooc NTL sucks
[Wed Oct 15 19:21:29 2003] : (26) Berrawyn: ooc crappy DNS servers died yesterday
[Wed Oct 15 19:21:30 2003] : (21) DM: ooc /me is now on 1mbit DSL YAY!
[Wed Oct 15 19:21:42 2003] : (25) Enilia: :)
[Wed Oct 15 19:21:43 2003] : ** (24) Finduilas stops as she gets inside, looking around her, not sure what to do next **
[Wed Oct 15 19:21:51 2003] : (24) Finduilas: ooc Congratulations, Craig
[Wed Oct 15 19:21:58 2003] : (21) Priest: Hello there
[Wed Oct 15 19:22:07 2003] : (21) Priest: Is there anything I can...
[Wed Oct 15 19:22:09 2003] : (24) Finduilas: Hello
[Wed Oct 15 19:22:14 2003] : ** (21) Priest looks at you with surprise **
[Wed Oct 15 19:22:14 2003] : ** (25) Enilia waits for the other by the start of the fountain **
[Wed Oct 15 19:22:29 2003] : (21) Priest: My!
[Wed Oct 15 19:22:29 2003] : (24) Finduilas: I don't know, I even don't know what I'm doing here
[Wed Oct 15 19:22:40 2003] : (21) Priest: BUt surely you have not been trained?
[Wed Oct 15 19:22:50 2003] : (21) Priest: How very unusual
[Wed Oct 15 19:22:54 2003] : (24) Finduilas: Been trained in what?
[Wed Oct 15 19:22:58 2003] : (21) Priest: A spontaneous calling!
[Wed Oct 15 19:23:13 2003] : (21) Priest: Surely you are a knight who serves Pelor?
[Wed Oct 15 19:23:34 2003] : (21) Priest: Yet I can't say you are known in the Dorduk diocese
[Wed Oct 15 19:23:47 2003] : (24) Finduilas: Huh? I guess, spontaneous... Pelor spoke to me in a dream or a vision or a hallucination
[Wed Oct 15 19:23:55 2003] : (21) Priest: My my!
[Wed Oct 15 19:23:59 2003] : ** (21) Priest beams **
[Wed Oct 15 19:24:05 2003] : (24) Finduilas: It's been very confusing for me
[Wed Oct 15 19:24:15 2003] : (24) Finduilas: Can you help me, you think?
[Wed Oct 15 19:24:20 2003] : (21) Priest: I'm sorry my dear, I'm very busy with my ministrations
[Wed Oct 15 19:24:36 2003] : (21) Priest: Perhaps you could return vto the main temple later?
[Wed Oct 15 19:24:37 2003] : (24) Finduilas: Can I help you?
[Wed Oct 15 19:24:56 2003] : (24) Finduilas: Later? When?
[Wed Oct 15 19:25:04 2003] : (21) Priest: I'll tell Keda the high priest of you
[Wed Oct 15 19:25:09 2003] : (21) Priest: What is your name?
[Wed Oct 15 19:25:25 2003] : (24) Finduilas: Finduilas Ar, well met
[Wed Oct 15 19:25:47 2003] : (21) Priest: Well met. I am Pietro
[Wed Oct 15 19:26:16 2003] : (24) Finduilas: What are your duties here, Pietro?
[Wed Oct 15 19:26:29 2003] : (21) Priest: Perhaps you should return for the mass at sundown.
[Wed Oct 15 19:26:41 2003] : (21) Priest: I am the priest in charge of the sanatorium#
[Wed Oct 15 19:26:54 2003] : (21) Priest: I minister to the sick, we also house some of the homelss
[Wed Oct 15 19:26:58 2003] : (21) Priest: homeless
[Wed Oct 15 19:27:00 2003] : (24) Finduilas: I see, is there anything here I could do to help?
[Wed Oct 15 19:27:46 2003] : (21) Priest: Not at this time. Though your offer of assistance is most kind. Yes, Pelor has touched your life
[Wed Oct 15 19:27:51 2003] : ** (21) Priest beams again **
[Wed Oct 15 19:28:16 2003] : (24) Finduilas: I'll return at sundown then, thank you for your time
[Wed Oct 15 19:28:20 2003] : (21) Priest: Now you must excuse me
[Wed Oct 15 19:28:26 2003] : (21) Priest: Oh, not here
[Wed Oct 15 19:28:28 2003] : ** (24) Finduilas smiles at Pietro as she walks out **
[Wed Oct 15 19:28:34 2003] : (24) Finduilas: Goodbye
[Wed Oct 15 19:28:40 2003] : (21) Priest: The main entrance at th eother end of the building
[Wed Oct 15 19:28:47 2003] : (21) Priest: That's where the mass is held
[Wed Oct 15 19:29:02 2003] : (24) Finduilas: Yes, of course, you said, didn't you?
[Wed Oct 15 19:29:08 2003] : (24) Finduilas: Goodbye, Pietro
[Wed Oct 15 19:29:19 2003] : ** (21) Priest waves and smiles as you leave **
[Wed Oct 15 19:29:38 2003] : ** (24) Finduilas is feeling more confused than ever **
[Wed Oct 15 19:30:24 2003] : ** (24) Finduilas goes to the fountain **
[Wed Oct 15 19:30:51 2003] : (25) Enilia: Findus, where did you go?
[Wed Oct 15 19:31:07 2003] : (24) Finduilas: Just over there for a bit
[Wed Oct 15 19:31:18 2003] : (26) Berrawyn: Anything interesting?
[Wed Oct 15 19:31:19 2003] : ** (24) Finduilas points in the direction of Pelor's temple **
[Wed Oct 15 19:31:40 2003] : ** (23) Aspen mutters something about walls. **
[Wed Oct 15 19:31:49 2003] : (21) DM: ooc mmm Ice cream
[Wed Oct 15 19:31:55 2003] : (25) Enilia: ooc lol
[Wed Oct 15 19:32:04 2003] : (24) Finduilas: I don't know yet, a priest was talking to me about a spontaneous calling and me not having been properly trained
[Wed Oct 15 19:32:14 2003] : (25) Enilia: Trained for what?
[Wed Oct 15 19:32:24 2003] : (24) Finduilas: I have to go to the main temple at sunset
[Wed Oct 15 19:32:39 2003] : (24) Finduilas: I think it has to do with my vision of Pelor
[Wed Oct 15 19:32:41 2003] : (25) Enilia: Oh......
[Wed Oct 15 19:32:53 2003] : (23) Aspen: "Surely we'll be gone by then? We are on a mission."
[Wed Oct 15 19:32:56 2003] : (25) Enilia: You *do* remember we have only 5 days left, right?
[Wed Oct 15 19:32:58 2003] : (24) Finduilas: He seemd extremely enthusiastic
[Wed Oct 15 19:33:19 2003] : (24) Finduilas: Yes, Enilia, but I need answers
[Wed Oct 15 19:33:20 2003] : (21) DM: ooc you booked 5 rooms for the night!
[Wed Oct 15 19:33:26 2003] : (26) Berrawyn: ooc lol
[Wed Oct 15 19:33:31 2003] : (25) Enilia: ooc so? We needed storage :P
[Wed Oct 15 19:33:35 2003] : (24) Finduilas: I can't go on not knowing what happened to me
[Wed Oct 15 19:33:50 2003] : (24) Finduilas: ooc We needed just one room for storage :P
[Wed Oct 15 19:33:55 2003] : (26) Berrawyn: Sounds like a reasonable request
[Wed Oct 15 19:34:14 2003] : (26) Berrawyn: ooc whats the rush?
[Wed Oct 15 19:34:19 2003] : (24) Finduilas: And what is happening still, I feel certain there is lot more to come
[Wed Oct 15 19:34:27 2003] : (24) Finduilas: lots
[Wed Oct 15 19:34:42 2003] : (25) Enilia: We *must* be leaving in the morning tho.... Time's running out
[Wed Oct 15 19:35:14 2003] : (24) Finduilas: We will, whatever happens everything else will have to wait
[Wed Oct 15 19:35:15 2003] : (26) Berrawyn: Well, lets go see who we came to see
[Wed Oct 15 19:35:25 2003] : (24) Finduilas: Yes, let's
[Wed Oct 15 19:35:43 2003] : ** (25) Enilia shudders..... Remember, don't accept anything from him! **
[Wed Oct 15 19:35:49 2003] : ** (26) Berrawyn heads for the marketplace **
[Wed Oct 15 19:35:50 2003] : (21) DM: From here you can see at least 30 stalls of various sorts and sizes...
[Wed Oct 15 19:36:07 2003] : ** (24) Finduilas waks around, looking at the stalls **
[Wed Oct 15 19:36:07 2003] : (21) DM: The smell of hot food is very strong in the air
[Wed Oct 15 19:36:20 2003] : ** (25) Enilia looks for the stall with most women around it **
[Wed Oct 15 19:37:10 2003] : (21) DM: At first you can't see any that looks like it has more women
[Wed Oct 15 19:37:16 2003] : (21) DM: ooc then you sopot an Ikea
[Wed Oct 15 19:37:16 2003] : ** (26) Berrawyn tries to look casual **
[Wed Oct 15 19:37:21 2003] : (21) DM: spot
[Wed Oct 15 19:37:23 2003] : (25) Enilia: ooc LOL
[Wed Oct 15 19:37:24 2003] : (24) Finduilas: ooc KMAO
[Wed Oct 15 19:37:33 2003] : (26) Berrawyn: ooc lol
[Wed Oct 15 19:38:02 2003] : (21) DM: Then you spot a stall that appears to be selling fine clothing, rugs and handbags
[Wed Oct 15 19:38:32 2003] : ** (24) Finduilas looks at the handbags, picking them up and examining them **
[Wed Oct 15 19:38:34 2003] : ** (26) Berrawyn saunters over **
[Wed Oct 15 19:38:40 2003] : (21) DM: Women are gathered all around, though there are still a few men who shuffle around slowly with heads down, looking VERY bored
[Wed Oct 15 19:38:58 2003] : (24) Finduilas: ooc I've seen men like that ;)
[Wed Oct 15 19:39:01 2003] : (21) DM: The bags are fine leather
[Wed Oct 15 19:39:02 2003] : ** (25) Enilia strolls that way, carefully lookin at the women **
[Wed Oct 15 19:39:04 2003] : (23) Aspen: ooc lol
[Wed Oct 15 19:39:25 2003] : (23) Aspen: ooc what was the name of the blackmailer?
[Wed Oct 15 19:39:27 2003] : (21) DM: Sense motive
[Wed Oct 15 19:39:32 2003] : (21) DM: ooc Jeffers
[Wed Oct 15 19:39:37 2003] : (24) Finduilas: Sense Motive Skill Check: [1d20+2] -> [6,2] = (8)
[Wed Oct 15 19:39:48 2003] : ** (23) Aspen attracts the attention of a passing person. **
[Wed Oct 15 19:40:00 2003] : (23) Aspen: "Excuse me, I'm looking for a Mr. Jeffers?"
[Wed Oct 15 19:40:02 2003] : (26) Berrawyn: Sense Motive Skill Check: [1d20+2] -> [6,2] = (8)
[Wed Oct 15 19:40:30 2003] : (21) Stallsman: Hello?
[Wed Oct 15 19:40:38 2003] : (21) Stallsman: What's that sir?
[Wed Oct 15 19:40:51 2003] : (21) Stallsman: I can see you need some new clothes is that it?
[Wed Oct 15 19:41:01 2003] : ** (24) Finduilas goes on rummaging the bags **
[Wed Oct 15 19:41:04 2003] : (30) Farkenella (enter): 19:41
[Wed Oct 15 19:41:09 2003] : (21) Stallsman: ooc Hi Del
[Wed Oct 15 19:41:13 2003] : (25) Enilia: ooc Hi Del
[Wed Oct 15 19:41:13 2003] : (23) Aspen: "Er. No... I was looking for a Mr. Jeffers."
[Wed Oct 15 19:41:15 2003] : (24) Finduilas: ooc Hi, Delphine :)
[Wed Oct 15 19:41:15 2003] : (26) Berrawyn: Well, what have you got?
[Wed Oct 15 19:41:27 2003] : (21) Stallsman: Ohhhh.
[Wed Oct 15 19:41:33 2003] : ** (21) Stallsman rolls his Eyes **
[Wed Oct 15 19:41:33 2003] : (30) Farkenella: ooc you may blame work, the metro, and my stupid computer *sigh*
[Wed Oct 15 19:41:52 2003] : (21) Stallsman: I'm afraid he's not available.
[Wed Oct 15 19:41:53 2003] : (24) Finduilas: What do you have in dresses?
[Wed Oct 15 19:41:53 2003] : (23) Aspen: ooc /me blames work the metro and the stupid computer.
[Wed Oct 15 19:41:59 2003] : ** (21) Stallsman looks at your clothes **
[Wed Oct 15 19:42:01 2003] : (25) Enilia: ooc lol
[Wed Oct 15 19:42:03 2003] : (24) Finduilas: ooc LOL
[Wed Oct 15 19:42:06 2003] : (21) Stallsman: ANd we don't give refunds
[Wed Oct 15 19:42:09 2003] : (30) Farkenella: ooc shhhhhh about the puter though, it may hear and die on me
[Wed Oct 15 19:42:20 2003] : ** (30) Farkenella storms into the door **
[Wed Oct 15 19:42:23 2003] : (30) Farkenella: no refunds on what ?
[Wed Oct 15 19:42:29 2003] : (23) Aspen: ooc Awwww. Nice computer. Pat, pat.
[Wed Oct 15 19:42:32 2003] : (21) Stallsman: ooc WHAT door?
[Wed Oct 15 19:42:39 2003] : (24) Finduilas: ooc It's a very nice computer, just a bit tired ;)
[Wed Oct 15 19:42:44 2003] : (30) Farkenella: ooc ah, market huh ?
[Wed Oct 15 19:42:47 2003] : (30) Farkenella: ooc lol, sorry
[Wed Oct 15 19:42:50 2003] : (21) Stallsman: ooc LOL
[Wed Oct 15 19:42:52 2003] : (24) Finduilas: ooc Yes, Delphine
[Wed Oct 15 19:42:55 2003] : ** (30) Farkenella arrives by the stall panting **
[Wed Oct 15 19:43:05 2003] : (30) Farkenella: no refunds on what ?
[Wed Oct 15 19:43:08 2003] : (23) Aspen: "*rolls-eyes* I have a, ah, business, proposition to put to him. Is he available now?"
[Wed Oct 15 19:43:10 2003] : ** (25) Enilia strolls the other stalls, looking for a handsome stall keeper with a nice voice... **
[Wed Oct 15 19:43:11 2003] : (21) Stallsman: NO refunds on yor friends clothes
[Wed Oct 15 19:43:16 2003] : (24) Finduilas: Farkenella, could you help me pick out a dress?
[Wed Oct 15 19:43:26 2003] : (21) Stallsman: Anyway, who says we sold him inferior merchandise anyway?
[Wed Oct 15 19:43:34 2003] : (30) Farkenella: ooc better be good DM, I am reading Ursula Le Guin Earthsea Quartet, and that woman is grand, I am in the mooooood :D
[Wed Oct 15 19:43:43 2003] : (30) Farkenella: a dress ?
[Wed Oct 15 19:43:50 2003] : (30) Farkenella: What kind of a dress do you need ?
[Wed Oct 15 19:43:52 2003] : (24) Finduilas: ooc A great series :D
[Wed Oct 15 19:43:54 2003] : (23) Aspen: ooc Excellent set of books that. *thumbs-up*
[Wed Oct 15 19:44:11 2003] : (24) Finduilas: Just a really nice dress for special occasions
[Wed Oct 15 19:44:27 2003] : (21) Stallsman: ooc shouldn't there be a K somewhere in that name... mmmm. Cider!
[Wed Oct 15 19:44:27 2003] : (30) Farkenella: ooc David, be happy, you may be silent all week-end, lol, I'll be reading
[Wed Oct 15 19:44:30 2003] : (30) Farkenella: ah, those
[Wed Oct 15 19:44:31 2003] : (30) Farkenella: hmmmmmm
[Wed Oct 15 19:44:34 2003] : (30) Farkenella: Let me look
[Wed Oct 15 19:44:57 2003] : (21) Stallsman: ooc AAAANYWAY
[Wed Oct 15 19:44:58 2003] : ** (30) Farkenella looks at the dresses, at Finduilas, back at the sdresses, matching colours and hues in her mind **
[Wed Oct 15 19:45:13 2003] : ** (21) Stallsman looks at Aspen **
[Wed Oct 15 19:45:18 2003] : ** (24) Finduilas feels the material of the dresses **
[Wed Oct 15 19:45:23 2003] : (23) Aspen: "What are you talking about? I nothing about these items you've mentioned. I wish to talk to Mr Jeffers on an unrelated matter."
[Wed Oct 15 19:45:24 2003] : (21) Stallsman: So you don't want a refund?
[Wed Oct 15 19:45:32 2003] : (23) Aspen: "No."
[Wed Oct 15 19:45:36 2003] : ** (26) Berrawyn tries to picture Findu in anything except armour, and fails **
[Wed Oct 15 19:45:43 2003] : (24) Finduilas: ooc KMAO
[Wed Oct 15 19:45:45 2003] : (30) Farkenella: ooc /me runs to David's site for beginning of convo
[Wed Oct 15 19:45:48 2003] : (21) Stallsman: He's not here
[Wed Oct 15 19:45:51 2003] : (23) Aspen: "I've never bought anything from you or any one associated with you."
[Wed Oct 15 19:46:15 2003] : (23) Aspen: "Where can I find him?"
[Wed Oct 15 19:46:18 2003] : (21) Stallsman: He may be back later
[Wed Oct 15 19:46:19 2003] : ** (25) Enilia returns to the group, think all salesmen look alike :P **
[Wed Oct 15 19:46:52 2003] : (23) Aspen: "How much later?"
[Wed Oct 15 19:47:11 2003] : (24) Finduilas: The dress also has to feel nice on the skin, Farkenella, like silk or something
[Wed Oct 15 19:47:28 2003] : (21) Stallsman: How long is a piece of string? NOw are you buying anything?
[Wed Oct 15 19:48:00 2003] : (23) Aspen: "Yes. Information. (flips a gold piece at the stallkeeper). Now....?"
[Wed Oct 15 19:48:55 2003] : (30) Farkenella: ok Finduilas, what do you think of this one?
[Wed Oct 15 19:48:55 2003] : ** (30) Farkenella hands a beautiful dress that matches Finduilas' colour of eyes (unless it's weird) **
[Wed Oct 15 19:48:56 2003] : ** (21) Stallsman looks around at the customers **
[Wed Oct 15 19:48:56 2003] : ** (21) Stallsman points at a young girl **
[Wed Oct 15 19:49:09 2003] : (21) DM: A large man grabs the girl he pointed at
[Wed Oct 15 19:49:35 2003] : (23) Aspen: "Hey, just a minute, where are you doing?"
[Wed Oct 15 19:49:36 2003] : ** (25) Enilia watches with suspision **
[Wed Oct 15 19:49:38 2003] : (24) Finduilas: ooc Black eyes, blond hair
[Wed Oct 15 19:49:46 2003] : (21) DM: He pulls a few items of clothing out of her jacket
[Wed Oct 15 19:50:03 2003] : (26) Berrawyn: Whats going on?!
[Wed Oct 15 19:50:06 2003] : ** (24) Finduilas looks at the scene **
[Wed Oct 15 19:50:06 2003] : (21) DM: The big man looks around and sees you watching
[Wed Oct 15 19:50:25 2003] : (21) Big Fella: Better get the guards boss
[Wed Oct 15 19:50:30 2003] : (24) Finduilas: What are you going to that girl?
[Wed Oct 15 19:50:30 2003] : (30) Farkenella: ooc so the dress is a deep gray, adorned with golden lines
[Wed Oct 15 19:50:33 2003] : ** (21) Big Fella winks at the Stallsman **
[Wed Oct 15 19:50:43 2003] : (21) Big Fella: I'm doin nothin
[Wed Oct 15 19:50:55 2003] : (21) Big Fella: I'm holdin 'er she's a fief
[Wed Oct 15 19:51:07 2003] : (24) Finduilas: A thief?
[Wed Oct 15 19:51:12 2003] : ** (26) Berrawyn turns to the stallman **
[Wed Oct 15 19:51:23 2003] : (26) Berrawyn: What do you know about this?
[Wed Oct 15 19:51:25 2003] : (24) Finduilas: Were you trying to steal something?
[Wed Oct 15 19:51:53 2003] : (21) Big Fella: Yep, she fieved these 'ere bits of cloves
[Wed Oct 15 19:51:53 2003] : ** (23) Aspen shrugs **
[Wed Oct 15 19:52:00 2003] : (23) Aspen: "No concern of mine."
[Wed Oct 15 19:52:11 2003] : (21) Stallsman: What do I know iof it?
[Wed Oct 15 19:52:11 2003] : (24) Finduilas: Are you sure?
[Wed Oct 15 19:52:12 2003] : (23) Aspen: "(to the stubborn stallkeeper) "The information?"
[Wed Oct 15 19:52:21 2003] : (24) Finduilas: Yound lady, is he right?
[Wed Oct 15 19:52:27 2003] : (24) Finduilas: young
[Wed Oct 15 19:52:27 2003] : (21) Stallsman: I saw it ans tipped off my associate.
[Wed Oct 15 19:52:28 2003] : (26) Berrawyn: Bits of clothes??
[Wed Oct 15 19:52:49 2003] : (21) Stallsman: Look, No information! Can't you see I'm busy?
[Wed Oct 15 19:52:59 2003] : ** (21) Stallsman mutters "Some people!" **
[Wed Oct 15 19:53:25 2003] : (23) Aspen: "Alright. Your loss. (jingles purse meaningfully)"
[Wed Oct 15 19:53:35 2003] : ** (21) Stallsman licks his lips **
[Wed Oct 15 19:53:48 2003] : (24) Finduilas: How much for this dress and bag? And how much for the things you say this girl took?
[Wed Oct 15 19:53:53 2003] : (21) Stallsman: Look Broga, just take her to the guards will you and come back
[Wed Oct 15 19:54:03 2003] : (21) Stallsman: Oh, no.
[Wed Oct 15 19:54:13 2003] : (24) Finduilas: No what?
[Wed Oct 15 19:54:18 2003] : (21) Stallsman: Can't let someone get away with thieving from Jeffers
[Wed Oct 15 19:54:29 2003] : (21) Stallsman: Have to be seen to be doing the right thing
[Wed Oct 15 19:54:35 2003] : ** (30) Farkenella watches the scene, but says nothing **
[Wed Oct 15 19:54:36 2003] : (24) Finduilas: If you're paid there's nothing stolen
[Wed Oct 15 19:54:47 2003] : (21) Stallsman: Good upstanding citizens we are in his company
[Wed Oct 15 19:55:02 2003] : (24) Finduilas: Did I say otherwise?
[Wed Oct 15 19:55:03 2003] : (21) Stallsman: Do it Broga
[Wed Oct 15 19:55:03 2003] : ** (25) Enilia listens carefully **
[Wed Oct 15 19:55:27 2003] : (21) DM: the big man wanders West with the girl firmly in his grip
[Wed Oct 15 19:55:37 2003] : (21) DM: [1d20+3] -> [7,3] = (10)
[Wed Oct 15 19:55:46 2003] : (21) DM: She struggles but he keeps hold
[Wed Oct 15 19:55:58 2003] : ** (24) Finduilas shrugs and turns her attention to the dress again **
[Wed Oct 15 19:56:01 2003] : (21) Stallsman: Now madam
[Wed Oct 15 19:56:08 2003] : (21) Stallsman: What was it you wished to purchase?
[Wed Oct 15 19:56:22 2003] : ** (23) Aspen frowns at the dress. **
[Wed Oct 15 19:56:22 2003] : (24) Finduilas: Are you sure it will fit me, Farkenella, I really love it
[Wed Oct 15 19:56:26 2003] : ** (30) Farkenella follows the man quietly **
[Wed Oct 15 19:56:33 2003] : (23) Aspen: "That doesn't like very practical for the wilderness."
[Wed Oct 15 19:56:35 2003] : ** (26) Berrawyn watches where Broga goes **
[Wed Oct 15 19:56:42 2003] : (30) Farkenella: Hide Skill Check: [1d20+9] -> [4,9] = (13)
[Wed Oct 15 19:56:48 2003] : (24) Finduilas: It's not for the wilderness :)
[Wed Oct 15 19:56:53 2003] : (30) Farkenella: pretending to be looking at different stalls on the market
[Wed Oct 15 19:57:29 2003] : (24) Finduilas: Can I try this dress on?
[Wed Oct 15 19:57:49 2003] : (21) Stallsman: Certainly madam. If you'd just care to step behind the curtain
[Wed Oct 15 19:57:58 2003] : ** (21) Stallsman waves you to a curtained area **
[Wed Oct 15 19:58:07 2003] : ** (24) Finduilas takes the dress with her **
[Wed Oct 15 19:59:01 2003] : ** (25) Enilia sighs.... Dresses and handbags; is she gonna kill an orc by hitting him over the neck with her purse? **
[Wed Oct 15 19:59:19 2003] : ** (24) Finduilas emerges again, in her armour **
[Wed Oct 15 19:59:23 2003] : (21) Stallsman: MDo you need assitance madam?
[Wed Oct 15 19:59:35 2003] : (21) Stallsman: Ah, no?
[Wed Oct 15 19:59:39 2003] : (21) Stallsman: How was it?
[Wed Oct 15 19:59:43 2003] : (24) Finduilas: This dress will do just fine, how much for it and this bag?
[Wed Oct 15 19:59:51 2003] : ** (21) Stallsman mutters **
[Wed Oct 15 20:00:24 2003] : (21) Stallsman: Call it 4 gp
[Wed Oct 15 20:00:26 2003] : (24) Finduilas: ooc Quick dresser, aren't I? ;)
[Wed Oct 15 20:00:31 2003] : (25) Enilia: ooc lol
[Wed Oct 15 20:00:32 2003] : ** (24) Finduilas pays **
[Wed Oct 15 20:00:51 2003] : ** (21) Stallsman takes the money **
[Wed Oct 15 20:00:59 2003] : (21) Stallsman: Can I help anyone else?
[Wed Oct 15 20:01:01 2003] : (24) Finduilas: Thank you :)
[Wed Oct 15 20:01:09 2003] : ** (21) Stallsman stares at Aspen **
[Wed Oct 15 20:01:16 2003] : (24) Finduilas: Where did Farkenella go?
[Wed Oct 15 20:01:18 2003] : (21) Stallsman: If you wish to see Mr Jeffers
[Wed Oct 15 20:01:20 2003] : (25) Enilia: Only by telling us when this jeffers will be present
[Wed Oct 15 20:01:25 2003] : (23) Aspen: "Yes?"
[Wed Oct 15 20:01:32 2003] : (21) Stallsman: You'll have to try later, any more than that I don't know
[Wed Oct 15 20:01:59 2003] : (21) Stallsman: I just run the store
[Wed Oct 15 20:02:11 2003] : (25) Enilia: Don't know Findus, I think she went looking at other stalls...
[Wed Oct 15 20:02:14 2003] : ** (26) Berrawyn walks off **
[Wed Oct 15 20:02:18 2003] : (23) Aspen: "hmph"
[Wed Oct 15 20:02:32 2003] : (24) Finduilas: Where do we wait for Jeffers to turn up?
[Wed Oct 15 20:02:42 2003] : (24) Finduilas: What's wrong, Aspen?
[Wed Oct 15 20:02:43 2003] : (21) Stallsman: YOu see the big guy heading back to the stall
[Wed Oct 15 20:03:30 2003] : ** (30) Farkenella follows the big guy on his way back **
[Wed Oct 15 20:03:50 2003] : (21) DM: The big guy doesn't see Farky
[Wed Oct 15 20:03:52 2003] : ** (24) Finduilas glances at the big guy **
[Wed Oct 15 20:05:10 2003] : (24) Finduilas: Farkenella, where did you run off to?
[Wed Oct 15 20:05:27 2003] : (30) Farkenella: to Aspen, quietly and unobtrusively (is that a bloody word ?)
[Wed Oct 15 20:05:35 2003] : (30) Farkenella: Aspen, any luck on Jeffers
[Wed Oct 15 20:05:46 2003] : (21) DM: ooc yes it is
[Wed Oct 15 20:06:10 2003] : ** (30) Farkenella pretends not to have heard Finduilas and motions to her to keep quiet **
[Wed Oct 15 20:06:12 2003] : (23) Aspen: "No. Might ask others but I get the feeling this Jeffers doesn't like to be found."
[Wed Oct 15 20:06:23 2003] : (30) Farkenella: ok, I will try and find him
[Wed Oct 15 20:06:42 2003] : ** (25) Enilia mumbles: What a surprise.... **
[Wed Oct 15 20:07:16 2003] : (24) Finduilas: I've got the dress, Farkenella, it fits perfectly :)
[Wed Oct 15 20:07:32 2003] : ** (30) Farkenella returns surreptitiously to the stallman, hiding from her own friends **
[Wed Oct 15 20:07:35 2003] : (21) DM: ooc you can try to gather info, you could be diplomatic and or persuasive with stall holders all these things can improve the outcome of a conversation
[Wed Oct 15 20:08:02 2003] : (30) Farkenella: ooc not while I am eating a dripping tomato sandwich I can't
[Wed Oct 15 20:08:09 2003] : (21) DM: ooc lol
[Wed Oct 15 20:08:11 2003] : (25) Enilia: ooc lol
[Wed Oct 15 20:08:13 2003] : (24) Finduilas: ooc LOL
[Wed Oct 15 20:08:16 2003] : (26) Berrawyn: ooc ummm, brb. ORPG has gone.... odd
[Wed Oct 15 20:08:31 2003] : (21) DM: ooc dripping AND tomato sandwich?
[Wed Oct 15 20:08:35 2003] : (26) Berrawyn: Disconnecting from server...
[Wed Oct 15 20:08:35 2003] : (26) Berrawyn (exit): 20:08
[Wed Oct 15 20:08:43 2003] : (30) Farkenella: ooc give him a pause and I can eat :P
[Wed Oct 15 20:08:43 2003] : (24) Finduilas: Are you sure you don't know when Jeffers might return? We have something we believe might belong to him
[Wed Oct 15 20:09:03 2003] : (24) Finduilas: ooc LOL
[Wed Oct 15 20:09:06 2003] : (21) DM: Look he turns up as and when OK?
[Wed Oct 15 20:09:18 2003] : (21) Stallsman: Look he turns up as and when OK?
[Wed Oct 15 20:09:31 2003] : (30) Farkenella: ooc wait, I am not near Finduilas when she asks this question, I am trying to "part" from my friends here
[Wed Oct 15 20:09:41 2003] : (21) Stallsman: ooc OK
[Wed Oct 15 20:09:45 2003] : (33) Berrawyn (enter): 20:09
[Wed Oct 15 20:09:50 2003] : (21) Stallsman: ooc wb
[Wed Oct 15 20:09:52 2003] : (25) Enilia: ooc wb Bert
[Wed Oct 15 20:09:53 2003] : (24) Finduilas: ooc wb, Bert
[Wed Oct 15 20:10:05 2003] : (33) Berrawyn: ooc thats better
[Wed Oct 15 20:10:26 2003] : (24) Finduilas: Could you give him that message, then? We're staying at the Bawdy Elf
[Wed Oct 15 20:10:40 2003] : (30) Farkenella: whenever Finduilas has gone away from near the stall, I'll approach it again
[Wed Oct 15 20:10:40 2003] : (24) Finduilas: ooc :) What went wrong?
[Wed Oct 15 20:10:46 2003] : (21) Stallsman: Ah, well he's in there every night, as far as I know.
[Wed Oct 15 20:11:05 2003] : (24) Finduilas: Around what time, usually?
[Wed Oct 15 20:11:40 2003] : (21) Stallsman: Listen, what am I a bloody information point?
[Wed Oct 15 20:11:44 2003] : (33) Berrawyn: ooc minimised it to pick some music to play and when I restored it, all I had was one big text window - no map, game tree, menu etc
[Wed Oct 15 20:11:48 2003] : (21) Stallsman: No, I'm a salesman
[Wed Oct 15 20:12:14 2003] : (24) Finduilas: ooc Weird
[Wed Oct 15 20:12:25 2003] : (21) Stallsman: If he sees me talking and not keeping an eye I'll be for it!
[Wed Oct 15 20:12:25 2003] : (24) Finduilas: Just make sure to tell him, though, it'll be very important to him
[Wed Oct 15 20:12:49 2003] : (21) Stallsman: I got a wife and kids to feed you know
[Wed Oct 15 20:13:02 2003] : (33) Berrawyn: Maybe we'll see him later then.
[Wed Oct 15 20:13:26 2003] : (21) Stallsman: Maybe you will
[Wed Oct 15 20:13:27 2003] : (30) Farkenella: ooc the guy sells clothes altogether ?
[Wed Oct 15 20:13:34 2003] : (33) Berrawyn: We shouldn't bother the good man any further. He's trying to do his job after all
[Wed Oct 15 20:13:35 2003] : ** (21) Stallsman moves to serve a customer **
[Wed Oct 15 20:13:54 2003] : (21) Stallsman: AH, you like the fake Fendi? just 2gp madam
[Wed Oct 15 20:14:08 2003] : ** (33) Berrawyn consults his map... **
[Wed Oct 15 20:14:10 2003] : (30) Farkenella: ooc you giuys gone ?
[Wed Oct 15 20:14:12 2003] : (24) Finduilas: ooc Fake Fendi? What's a Fendi?
[Wed Oct 15 20:14:18 2003] : (21) Stallsman: ooc I'm here
[Wed Oct 15 20:14:24 2003] : ** (24) Finduilas leaves the stall **
[Wed Oct 15 20:14:25 2003] : (25) Enilia: Might as well go back to the inn, have some lunch, wait...
[Wed Oct 15 20:14:27 2003] : (33) Berrawyn: Says here, theres a smithy nearby
[Wed Oct 15 20:14:48 2003] : (33) Berrawyn: Maybe you could get some new armour, Findu
[Wed Oct 15 20:14:54 2003] : (21) Stallsman: ooc a designer handbag
[Wed Oct 15 20:15:15 2003] : (24) Finduilas: I might take a look, as you say, I need some
[Wed Oct 15 20:15:22 2003] : (30) Farkenella: ooc I meant are Berrawyn, Finduilas and the lot gone from the stall
[Wed Oct 15 20:15:26 2003] : ** (24) Finduilas slaps the stallman **
[Wed Oct 15 20:15:41 2003] : ** (23) Aspen looks a bit shocked. **
[Wed Oct 15 20:15:48 2003] : (33) Berrawyn: ooc with her handbag? ;)
[Wed Oct 15 20:15:54 2003] : (25) Enilia: ooc LOLOL
[Wed Oct 15 20:15:54 2003] : (30) Farkenella: ooc and ooc LMAO
[Wed Oct 15 20:15:55 2003] : (24) Finduilas: ooc Or would have, was she still there ;)
[Wed Oct 15 20:16:17 2003] : ** (33) Berrawyn has headed off for the smithy **
[Wed Oct 15 20:16:21 2003] : ** (21) DM looks at you like you are mad **
[Wed Oct 15 20:16:26 2003] : ** (21) Stallsman looks at you like you are mad **
[Wed Oct 15 20:16:37 2003] : (24) Finduilas: ooc :P
[Wed Oct 15 20:17:27 2003] : (21) DM: There are lots of stalls available have a look at the Webpage
[Wed Oct 15 20:17:29 2003] : (24) Finduilas: Where is that smithy, Berrawyn?
[Wed Oct 15 20:17:31 2003] : (33) Berrawyn: This looks like the place
[Wed Oct 15 20:17:54 2003] : (25) Enilia: ooc lots of stalls, little money :P
[Wed Oct 15 20:17:57 2003] : (21) DM: As you walk through the market place...
[Wed Oct 15 20:18:20 2003] : (30) Farkenella: wait, I am not walking anywhere
[Wed Oct 15 20:18:25 2003] : (21) Stallsman: A different stallsman shouts out
[Wed Oct 15 20:18:34 2003] : ** (24) Finduilas enters the smithy **
[Wed Oct 15 20:18:37 2003] : (21) Stallsman: You sir!
[Wed Oct 15 20:18:39 2003] : (21) Stallsman: Yes you
[Wed Oct 15 20:18:44 2003] : ** (21) Stallsman points at Aspen **
[Wed Oct 15 20:18:47 2003] : ** (23) Aspen looks unconfortable in the crowds. **
[Wed Oct 15 20:18:54 2003] : (23) Aspen: "Me?"
[Wed Oct 15 20:18:57 2003] : ** (21) Stallsman is at a leather armour stall **
[Wed Oct 15 20:19:03 2003] : (21) Stallsman: Yes you
[Wed Oct 15 20:19:10 2003] : (21) Stallsman: Magnificent!
[Wed Oct 15 20:19:19 2003] : (23) Aspen: "What?"
[Wed Oct 15 20:19:20 2003] : (21) Stallsman: I say, do you mind if I take a closer look?
[Wed Oct 15 20:19:33 2003] : ** (21) Stallsman points to his stall then your armour **
[Wed Oct 15 20:19:34 2003] : (23) Aspen: "Um. I suppose."
[Wed Oct 15 20:19:44 2003] : (21) Stallsman: What a fantastic ...
[Wed Oct 15 20:19:50 2003] : (21) Stallsman: I'm lost for words
[Wed Oct 15 20:20:15 2003] : ** (21) Stallsman rubs his fingers gently over the armour **
[Wed Oct 15 20:20:23 2003] : (21) Stallsman: Ah!
[Wed Oct 15 20:20:25 2003] : (23) Aspen: ooc creepy
[Wed Oct 15 20:20:26 2003] : ** (33) Berrawyn notices the leather armour and moves over for a closer look **
[Wed Oct 15 20:20:31 2003] : (21) Stallsman: Aha, I thought so
[Wed Oct 15 20:20:35 2003] : (23) Aspen: "What?"
[Wed Oct 15 20:20:41 2003] : ** (25) Enilia is strolling the market, looking at this and that and watching people **
[Wed Oct 15 20:20:49 2003] : (21) Stallsman: If I may sir, could you kjust lift this arm a little?
[Wed Oct 15 20:21:06 2003] : (21) Stallsman: Aha!
[Wed Oct 15 20:21:13 2003] : (21) Stallsman: Yes, quite ingenious
[Wed Oct 15 20:21:25 2003] : (23) Aspen: "It's not for sale."
[Wed Oct 15 20:21:27 2003] : ** (21) Stallsman takes out a notepad and scribbles a little **
[Wed Oct 15 20:21:43 2003] : (21) Stallsman: Oh, sir! I wouldn't dream. I'm sure it's not.
[Wed Oct 15 20:22:01 2003] : (23) Aspen: "So what's so facinating about this old suit of armour?"
[Wed Oct 15 20:22:04 2003] : (21) Stallsman: But I'm sure you don't mind me applying some of the tricks to my own armour?
[Wed Oct 15 20:22:11 2003] : (21) Stallsman: But sir?
[Wed Oct 15 20:22:23 2003] : (21) Stallsman: Surely sir knows it's more than just old
[Wed Oct 15 20:22:26 2003] : (21) Stallsman: ?
[Wed Oct 15 20:22:39 2003] : (33) Berrawyn: ooc /me keeps thinking "Suits you" lol
[Wed Oct 15 20:22:40 2003] : (23) Aspen: "Um...?"
[Wed Oct 15 20:22:45 2003] : (25) Enilia: ooc lol
[Wed Oct 15 20:22:51 2003] : ** (21) Stallsman looks exasperated **
[Wed Oct 15 20:23:39 2003] : (23) Aspen: ooc Someone remind me where I got the armour from?
[Wed Oct 15 20:24:41 2003] : (24) Finduilas: ooc Not again ;)
[Wed Oct 15 20:24:41 2003] : (21) Stallsman: Sir, If I may ask you to remove it I can show you more plainly
[Wed Oct 15 20:24:42 2003] : (21) Stallsman: ooc you can all stock up with normal goods BTW, just let me know what you are buying
[Wed Oct 15 20:24:46 2003] : (21) Stallsman: Well sir?
[Wed Oct 15 20:25:00 2003] : ** (21) DM sulks **
[Wed Oct 15 20:25:19 2003] : (23) Aspen: "Er. I'd rather not."
[Wed Oct 15 20:27:24 2003] : (23) Aspen: ooc tap-tap.
[Wed Oct 15 20:29:07 2003] : Disconnecting from server...
[Wed Oct 15 20:31:21 2003] : Disconnecting from server...
[Wed Oct 15 20:31:22 2003] : Disconnecting from server...
[Wed Oct 15 20:32:01 2003] : Welcome to OpenRPG version 1.5.1...
[Wed Oct 15 20:32:01 2003] :
Emote commands:

[Wed Oct 15 20:32:01 2003] : /date - Display the local and GMT time and date.
[Wed Oct 15 20:32:01 2003] : /dieroller roller - Set your dieroller or list the available rollers.
[Wed Oct 15 20:32:01 2003] : /help - Displays a list of emote commands.
[Wed Oct 15 20:32:01 2003] : /i or /i player_id_number - Ignore user associated with that player ID.
[Wed Oct 15 20:32:01 2003] : /lines [number] - View or set the maximum number of lines shown in chat.
[Wed Oct 15 20:32:01 2003] : /load - Loads settings from another ini file from the myfiles directory.
[Wed Oct 15 20:32:01 2003] : /log [ on | off | to filename ] - Check log state, additionally turn logging on, off, or set the log filename prefix.
[Wed Oct 15 20:32:01 2003] : /me - Alias for **yourname.
[Wed Oct 15 20:32:01 2003] : /moderate [ on | off ] - Show who can speak in a moderated room, or turn room moderation on or off.
[Wed Oct 15 20:32:01 2003] : /moderate player_id,...=on | off - Give people the ability to speak in a moderated room, or revoke it.
[Wed Oct 15 20:32:01 2003] : /name or /nick your_name - Change your name.
[Wed Oct 15 20:32:01 2003] : /ping - Ask for a response from the server.
[Wed Oct 15 20:32:01 2003] : /purge - Purge history older than your buffersize.
[Wed Oct 15 20:32:01 2003] : /role [player_id = GM | Player | Lurker] - Get player roles from ther server, or change the role of a player.
[Wed Oct 15 20:32:01 2003] : /set [setting[=value]] - Displays one or all settings, or sets a setting.
[Wed Oct 15 20:32:01 2003] : /status your_status - Set your online status (afk,away,etc..).
[Wed Oct 15 20:32:01 2003] : /time - See /date.
[Wed Oct 15 20:32:01 2003] : /update [get] - Get the latest version of OpenRPG.
[Wed Oct 15 20:32:01 2003] : /version - Displays current version of OpenRPG.
[Wed Oct 15 20:32:01 2003] : /w player_id_number, ... = message - Whisper to player(s). Can contain multiple IDs.
[Wed Oct 15 20:36:16 2003] : Welcome to OpenRPG version 1.5.1...
[Wed Oct 15 20:36:16 2003] :
Emote commands:

[Wed Oct 15 20:36:16 2003] : /date - Display the local and GMT time and date.
[Wed Oct 15 20:36:16 2003] : /dieroller roller - Set your dieroller or list the available rollers.
[Wed Oct 15 20:36:16 2003] : /help - Displays a list of emote commands.
[Wed Oct 15 20:36:16 2003] : /i or /i player_id_number - Ignore user associated with that player ID.
[Wed Oct 15 20:36:16 2003] : /lines [number] - View or set the maximum number of lines shown in chat.
[Wed Oct 15 20:36:16 2003] : /load - Loads settings from another ini file from the myfiles directory.
[Wed Oct 15 20:36:16 2003] : /log [ on | off | to filename ] - Check log state, additionally turn logging on, off, or set the log filename prefix.
[Wed Oct 15 20:36:16 2003] : /me - Alias for **yourname.
[Wed Oct 15 20:36:16 2003] : /moderate [ on | off ] - Show who can speak in a moderated room, or turn room moderation on or off.
[Wed Oct 15 20:36:16 2003] : /moderate player_id,...=on | off - Give people the ability to speak in a moderated room, or revoke it.
[Wed Oct 15 20:36:16 2003] : /name or /nick your_name - Change your name.
[Wed Oct 15 20:36:16 2003] : /ping - Ask for a response from the server.
[Wed Oct 15 20:36:16 2003] : /purge - Purge history older than your buffersize.
[Wed Oct 15 20:36:16 2003] : /role [player_id = GM | Player | Lurker] - Get player roles from ther server, or change the role of a player.
[Wed Oct 15 20:36:16 2003] : /set [setting[=value]] - Displays one or all settings, or sets a setting.
[Wed Oct 15 20:36:16 2003] : /status your_status - Set your online status (afk,away,etc..).
[Wed Oct 15 20:36:16 2003] : /time - See /date.
[Wed Oct 15 20:36:16 2003] : /update [get] - Get the latest version of OpenRPG.
[Wed Oct 15 20:36:16 2003] : /version - Displays current version of OpenRPG.
[Wed Oct 15 20:36:16 2003] : /w player_id_number, ... = message - Whisper to player(s). Can contain multiple IDs.
[Wed Oct 15 20:39:13 2003] : Locating server at 127.0.0.1:6774...
[Wed Oct 15 20:39:13 2003] : Game connected!
[Wed Oct 15 20:39:13 2003] : (6) Aspen (enter): 20:39
[Wed Oct 15 20:39:13 2003] : Server Administrator-> You have connected to an OpenRPG server, version '1.5.1', named 'dvrabel's'. [Wed Oct 15 20:39:14 2003] : (3) Berrawyn (enter): 20:39
[Wed Oct 15 20:39:18 2003] : Moving to room 'The Barcanton Chronicles'..
[Wed Oct 15 20:39:18 2003] : (6) Aspen (enter): 20:39
[Wed Oct 15 20:39:18 2003] : (1) DM (enter): 20:39
[Wed Oct 15 20:39:18 2003] : (2) Finduilas (enter): 20:39
[Wed Oct 15 20:39:18 2003] : (4) Enilia (enter): 20:39
[Wed Oct 15 20:39:18 2003] : (5) Farkenella (enter): 20:39
[Wed Oct 15 20:39:31 2003] : (5) Farkenella: and there was light
[Wed Oct 15 20:39:39 2003] : (6) Aspen: ooc 'bout bloody time.
[Wed Oct 15 20:39:41 2003] : (1) DM: AHA!
[Wed Oct 15 20:39:44 2003] : (1) DM: OK
[Wed Oct 15 20:39:57 2003] : (1) DM: YOur armour was a gift from Cedarleaf BTW
[Wed Oct 15 20:40:06 2003] : (6) Aspen: ooc I knew that.
[Wed Oct 15 20:40:41 2003] : ** (1) DM is off to the loo **
[Wed Oct 15 20:40:57 2003] : (5) Farkenella: ooc omg, I first read DM is on the loo
[Wed Oct 15 20:41:04 2003] : (5) Farkenella: ooc *sigh*
[Wed Oct 15 20:41:20 2003] : (2) Finduilas: LOL
[Wed Oct 15 20:41:37 2003] : (8) Berrawyn (enter): 20:41
[Wed Oct 15 20:41:42 2003] : (8) Berrawyn: ahhhh
[Wed Oct 15 20:41:42 2003] : (4) Enilia: YAY!
[Wed Oct 15 20:41:45 2003] : (5) Farkenella: ooc btw, David, prepare for a shock, I have a bloody eye, popped up vein in my right eye, I look like I'm straight out of a horror movie hehehehehe
[Wed Oct 15 20:41:50 2003] : (2) Finduilas: Great :D
[Wed Oct 15 20:42:01 2003] : (6) Aspen: ooc Ewww.
[Wed Oct 15 20:42:02 2003] : (2) Finduilas: Poor Delphine
[Wed Oct 15 20:42:20 2003] : (2) Finduilas: Nothing serious I hope
[Wed Oct 15 20:42:22 2003] : (5) Farkenella: ooc I know, everybody keeps looking at me funy, too cool, I feel like a freak
[Wed Oct 15 20:42:35 2003] : (4) Enilia: lol
[Wed Oct 15 20:42:36 2003] : (2) Finduilas: LOL
[Wed Oct 15 20:42:36 2003] : (1) DM: Yay
[Wed Oct 15 20:42:39 2003] : (5) Farkenella: ooc , nope, don't even feel naything, it's just not very nice to look at
[Wed Oct 15 20:42:42 2003] : (1) Keda: balls
[Wed Oct 15 20:42:58 2003] : (1) Keda: Lost my latest changes to the function keys
[Wed Oct 15 20:43:04 2003] : (2) Finduilas: It's sundown already?
[Wed Oct 15 20:43:27 2003] : (2) Finduilas: Berrwayn, what do you reckon?
[Wed Oct 15 20:44:02 2003] : (8) Berrawyn: ooc surely its only around noon
[Wed Oct 15 20:44:03 2003] : (1) Keda: OK
[Wed Oct 15 20:44:20 2003] : (1) Storesman: GAME RESTART
[Wed Oct 15 20:44:26 2003] : ** (4) Enilia heads for the inn to have lunch **
[Wed Oct 15 20:44:35 2003] : (1) Storesman: If sir removes the armoutr I can demonstrate
[Wed Oct 15 20:44:40 2003] : ** (2) Finduilas is looking at splint and banded mail **
[Wed Oct 15 20:44:43 2003] : (6) Aspen: "Demonstrate, what?"
[Wed Oct 15 20:44:43 2003] : (2) Finduilas: Berrwayn, what do you reckon?
[Wed Oct 15 20:44:57 2003] : (1) Storesman: The intricate magics woven into the leather
[Wed Oct 15 20:45:18 2003] : (6) Aspen: "Oh, okay, I suppose.
[Wed Oct 15 20:45:20 2003] : (8) Berrawyn: Reckon about what Findu?
[Wed Oct 15 20:45:43 2003] : (2) Finduilas: What armour I should buy
[Wed Oct 15 20:45:56 2003] : ** (1) Storesman poits out a shape of an eagle that works its way around the left shoulder **
[Wed Oct 15 20:45:56 2003] : ** (6) Aspen takes his armour off. **
[Wed Oct 15 20:46:11 2003] : (1) Storesman: He then points out a flowering tree on the right shouolder
[Wed Oct 15 20:46:13 2003] : (6) Aspen: "Yes...?"
[Wed Oct 15 20:46:23 2003] : ** (1) Storesman then points out a flowering tree on the right shouolder **
[Wed Oct 15 20:46:36 2003] : (1) Storesman: OK, the eagle is for the Hawkeye spell
[Wed Oct 15 20:46:37 2003] : (8) Berrawyn: I think this guy only has leather. You can handle heavier stuff than that
[Wed Oct 15 20:47:01 2003] : (6) Aspen: "And the tree?"
[Wed Oct 15 20:47:08 2003] : (2) Finduilas: ooc I thought we were already at the smithy
[Wed Oct 15 20:47:25 2003] : (1) Storesman: The flowering tree seems to be for some minor restoration spell... It's fascinating
[Wed Oct 15 20:47:42 2003] : (1) Storesman: They each have one use per day by the look of it
[Wed Oct 15 20:47:45 2003] : (6) Aspen: "Useful. Thank you."
[Wed Oct 15 20:47:58 2003] : (1) Storesman: There are other markings but they are too obscure for me
[Wed Oct 15 20:48:00 2003] : ** (6) Aspen puts his armour back on. **
[Wed Oct 15 20:48:06 2003] : (1) Storesman: You rub the marking to activate
[Wed Oct 15 20:48:13 2003] : (8) Berrawyn: ooc Aspen is at a leather store... dont want to overtax the DM ,lol
[Wed Oct 15 20:48:25 2003] : (2) Finduilas: ooc LOL, you're too good
[Wed Oct 15 20:48:34 2003] : (6) Aspen: ooc leather store? Hmmm....
[Wed Oct 15 20:48:38 2003] : (1) Storesman: Thankyou for letting me see it
[Wed Oct 15 20:48:42 2003] : ** (8) Berrawyn examines his own studded leather, just in case **
[Wed Oct 15 20:48:44 2003] : ** (1) Storesman smiles **
[Wed Oct 15 20:49:00 2003] : (8) Berrawyn: ooc stall :P
[Wed Oct 15 20:49:04 2003] : ** (1) Storesman becomes any other stall kholder or shop keeper **
[Wed Oct 15 20:49:45 2003] : (8) Berrawyn: Finished Aspen?
[Wed Oct 15 20:49:52 2003] : (1) Storekeeper: Now then ladies and gents
[Wed Oct 15 20:49:57 2003] : ** (5) Farkenella goes back to first stallman **
[Wed Oct 15 20:49:58 2003] : (6) Aspen: Yep
[Wed Oct 15 20:50:21 2003] : (8) Berrawyn: Findu and I are going to head for the smithy, if you care to join us
[Wed Oct 15 20:51:40 2003] : ** (6) Aspen wanders off. **
[Wed Oct 15 20:51:42 2003] : (2) Finduilas: Exciting news about your armout, you didn't know that before?
[Wed Oct 15 20:51:48 2003] : ** (5) Farkenella looks at the dresses, and addrssses the stallsman casually **
[Wed Oct 15 20:51:49 2003] : (2) Finduilas: armour
[Wed Oct 15 20:51:56 2003] : ** (8) Berrawyn heads for the Smithy **
[Wed Oct 15 20:52:09 2003] : ** (2) Finduilas leaves Aspen and walks with Berrwayn **
[Wed Oct 15 20:52:26 2003] : (1) Storekeeper: ooc this is any store ;)
[Wed Oct 15 20:52:45 2003] : (2) Finduilas: ooc Where they sell any keys?
[Wed Oct 15 20:52:45 2003] : (4) Enilia: ooc handy :P
[Wed Oct 15 20:52:51 2003] : (4) Enilia: ooc lol
[Wed Oct 15 20:52:51 2003] : (8) Berrawyn: ooc whats an 'Any' store
[Wed Oct 15 20:53:17 2003] : (8) Berrawyn: ooc can we buy anything for Any price?
[Wed Oct 15 20:53:32 2003] : (1) Storekeeper: ooc as long as it's the right price
[Wed Oct 15 20:53:42 2003] : (2) Finduilas: ooc LOL
[Wed Oct 15 20:53:45 2003] : (1) Storekeeper: ANy takers there?
[Wed Oct 15 20:53:58 2003] : (5) Farkenella: Hey, sorry for my pals there, I am looking for a good fashionable outfit
[Wed Oct 15 20:53:58 2003] : ** (4) Enilia is at the inn having lunch **
[Wed Oct 15 20:54:02 2003] : (1) Storekeeper: Come get your random gear here!
[Wed Oct 15 20:54:08 2003] : (2) Finduilas: Depends, do you sell any none-leather armour?
[Wed Oct 15 20:54:14 2003] : (1) Storekeeper: Gems bought and sold here!
[Wed Oct 15 20:54:21 2003] : (1) Storekeeper: Buy your exotic pets
[Wed Oct 15 20:54:22 2003] : (5) Farkenella: ooc /me waves her hands frantically
[Wed Oct 15 20:54:31 2003] : ** (2) Finduilas arrives at the smithy **
[Wed Oct 15 20:54:37 2003] : ** (5) Farkenella goes back to first stallman **
[Wed Oct 15 20:54:43 2003] : ** (5) Farkenella looks at the dresses, and addrssses the stallsman casually **
[Wed Oct 15 20:54:45 2003] : ** (8) Berrawyn heads for the 'unusual artifact stall' **
[Wed Oct 15 20:54:46 2003] : (5) Farkenella: Hey, sorry for my pals there, I am looking for a good fashionable outfit
[Wed Oct 15 20:54:52 2003] : (1) Storekeeper: Roll up, roll up for the strongman competition!
[Wed Oct 15 20:55:11 2003] : (1) Storekeeper: 200gp prize for a 10 gp entry
[Wed Oct 15 20:55:57 2003] : (5) Farkenella: and some jewellery to go with it
[Wed Oct 15 20:55:58 2003] : (1) Storekeeper: Get your rings here. Mysterious, magical and sexpensive or cheap and cheerful!
[Wed Oct 15 20:56:00 2003] : ** (6) Aspen looks at his muscles **
[Wed Oct 15 20:56:05 2003] : (6) Aspen: Str check: [1d20+1] -> [2,1] = (3)
[Wed Oct 15 20:56:07 2003] : (5) Farkenella: ooc HELLO !!!!!!!!!!!!
[Wed Oct 15 20:56:09 2003] : (2) Finduilas: ooc sexpensive? LOL
[Wed Oct 15 20:56:11 2003] : (1) Storekeeper: LOL
[Wed Oct 15 20:56:11 2003] : (6) Aspen: Hmmm. I think not.
[Wed Oct 15 20:56:16 2003] : (8) Berrawyn: ooc lol
[Wed Oct 15 20:56:40 2003] : (1) Storekeeper: Ah, hello sir
[Wed Oct 15 20:56:55 2003] : ** (1) Storekeeper nods at Berrawyn **
[Wed Oct 15 20:56:59 2003] : (5) Farkenella: ooc /me takes her invisibility ring off hoping that was the problem with the DM never looking at her lines :P
[Wed Oct 15 20:57:18 2003] : (2) Finduilas: ooc LOL
[Wed Oct 15 20:57:21 2003] : ** (1) Storekeeper sees now **
[Wed Oct 15 20:57:25 2003] : (8) Berrawyn: Hmmmm, what have you got here?
[Wed Oct 15 20:57:29 2003] : (1) Storekeeper: Hello madam
[Wed Oct 15 20:57:42 2003] : (1) Storekeeper: ooc is this Jeffers dstore BTW?
[Wed Oct 15 20:57:55 2003] : (5) Farkenella: ooc yep
[Wed Oct 15 20:58:02 2003] : (1) Storekeeper: ooc Berrawyn Hold on a sec!
[Wed Oct 15 20:58:14 2003] : ** (1) Storekeeper looks at Farky **
[Wed Oct 15 20:58:26 2003] : (5) Farkenella: Hi back, I am looking for a fashionable outfit, and the jewelry to go with it
[Wed Oct 15 20:58:36 2003] : (8) Berrawyn: ooc /me pauses mid sentence
[Wed Oct 15 20:58:37 2003] : (5) Farkenella: I feel a bit out of place with these traveller's clothes
[Wed Oct 15 20:58:44 2003] : (1) Storekeeper: Well we have lots of fashionable things feel free to look around
[Wed Oct 15 20:58:55 2003] : ** (5) Farkenella smiles evocatively to storekeeper **
[Wed Oct 15 20:59:01 2003] : (5) Farkenella: Diplomacy Skill Check: [1d20+5] -> [17,5] = (22)
[Wed Oct 15 20:59:16 2003] : ** (1) Storekeeper Smiles **
[Wed Oct 15 20:59:20 2003] : (5) Farkenella: oh and yeah, I am sorry for my pals tehre, they were a bit pushy
[Wed Oct 15 20:59:24 2003] : (1) Storekeeper: Ah, well madam
[Wed Oct 15 20:59:24 2003] : ** (5) Farkenella laughs **
[Wed Oct 15 20:59:33 2003] : (5) Farkenella: they're a bit one track minded
[Wed Oct 15 20:59:37 2003] : (1) Storekeeper: We have some quality and comfortable clothing over here
[Wed Oct 15 20:59:37 2003] : ** (5) Farkenella winks **
[Wed Oct 15 20:59:42 2003] : (5) Farkenella: hey, that looks good
[Wed Oct 15 20:59:49 2003] : ** (5) Farkenella points at a courtier's outfit **
[Wed Oct 15 21:00:02 2003] : (1) Storekeeper: I also have some costume jewelry, but for real jewelry you should try one of the other stalls
[Wed Oct 15 21:00:07 2003] : (5) Farkenella: how much for that dress and gown (and whatever comes with a courtisane's outfit type thing)
[Wed Oct 15 21:00:11 2003] : (1) Storekeeper: Ah, a lovely outfit
[Wed Oct 15 21:00:19 2003] : (1) Storekeeper: Siuitable for a lady
[Wed Oct 15 21:00:30 2003] : (5) Farkenella: indeed, although.../me winks again
[Wed Oct 15 21:00:31 2003] : (1) Storekeeper: To you madam...
[Wed Oct 15 21:00:37 2003] : ** (1) Storekeeper counts on his fingers **
[Wed Oct 15 21:00:39 2003] : (5) Farkenella: not sio dsure "a lady" is a becoming word
[Wed Oct 15 21:00:42 2003] : (1) Storekeeper: 25 GP
[Wed Oct 15 21:00:57 2003] : (5) Farkenella: wow, you've got the best prices in the place !
[Wed Oct 15 21:01:06 2003] : (5) Farkenella: excellent, add some of that jewelry to go with it
[Wed Oct 15 21:01:11 2003] : (1) Storekeeper: Well, you drive a good bargain my lady
[Wed Oct 15 21:01:25 2003] : ** (5) Farkenella picks a neckless, and diamond looking (very fake earings) **
[Wed Oct 15 21:01:47 2003] : (1) Storekeeper: ooc zircon gem earrings ;)
[Wed Oct 15 21:01:55 2003] : (5) Farkenella: ooc yep ;)
[Wed Oct 15 21:01:57 2003] : (6) Aspen: ooc glass
[Wed Oct 15 21:02:15 2003] : (5) Farkenella: how much for all this then ?
[Wed Oct 15 21:02:27 2003] : (1) Storekeeper: Err, 5 silver pieces for the 'jewelry'
[Wed Oct 15 21:02:39 2003] : ** (5) Farkenella hands the money **
[Wed Oct 15 21:02:44 2003] : (1) Storekeeper: Thankyou dear
[Wed Oct 15 21:02:46 2003] : (5) Farkenella: here you go and...well, if I may...
[Wed Oct 15 21:03:01 2003] : (5) Farkenella: I have heard that there's some good fun to be had here
[Wed Oct 15 21:03:10 2003] : (1) Storekeeper: In Nestris?
[Wed Oct 15 21:03:16 2003] : (1) Storekeeper: I wouldn't know
[Wed Oct 15 21:03:21 2003] : (1) Storekeeper: I'm a family man
[Wed Oct 15 21:03:22 2003] : (5) Farkenella: ya know.../me makes the gesture of cards and roulette type thing
[Wed Oct 15 21:03:33 2003] : (1) Storekeeper: Oh, well gaming is legal here.
[Wed Oct 15 21:03:44 2003] : (1) Storekeeper: It's all played in the licensed premesis
[Wed Oct 15 21:03:57 2003] : (1) Storekeeper: The Bawdy Elf being the main one
[Wed Oct 15 21:04:08 2003] : (5) Farkenella: I knew that
[Wed Oct 15 21:04:11 2003] : (5) Farkenella: Bluff Skill Check: [1d20+6] -> [9,6] = (15)
[Wed Oct 15 21:04:17 2003] : (1) Storekeeper: [1d20] -> [11] = (11)
[Wed Oct 15 21:04:25 2003] : (1) Storekeeper: I'm sure you dis madam
[Wed Oct 15 21:04:28 2003] : ** (1) Storekeeper looks sincere **
[Wed Oct 15 21:04:32 2003] : (5) Farkenella: but I have heard Jeffers does the best gaming around
[Wed Oct 15 21:04:32 2003] : (1) Storekeeper: did
[Wed Oct 15 21:04:36 2003] : (5) Farkenella: and.../me shakes her purse
[Wed Oct 15 21:04:48 2003] : (1) Storekeeper: Well, i'd not like to talk out of turn
[Wed Oct 15 21:04:58 2003] : (1) Storekeeper: He's my boss
[Wed Oct 15 21:05:09 2003] : (1) Storekeeper: But i'm not sure he plays fair
[Wed Oct 15 21:05:12 2003] : (5) Farkenella: I have some money that is starting to feel heavy on me, and a long time out of the city on my nerves
[Wed Oct 15 21:05:17 2003] : ** (1) Storekeeper shuts up quickly **
[Wed Oct 15 21:05:19 2003] : (5) Farkenella: Oh, really ?
[Wed Oct 15 21:05:32 2003] : (5) Farkenella: well, that's ok, I'll be a tomb
[Wed Oct 15 21:05:35 2003] : (1) Storekeeper: I've said too much
[Wed Oct 15 21:05:40 2003] : ** (5) Farkenella szips her mouth in a gesture **
[Wed Oct 15 21:05:59 2003] : ** (1) Storekeeper looks aghast at the obvious gesture and looks at Bruga **
[Wed Oct 15 21:06:03 2003] : (1) Storekeeper: [1d20] -> [19] = (19)
[Wed Oct 15 21:06:15 2003] : (1) Storekeeper: Bruga glowers at the Storekeeper
[Wed Oct 15 21:06:16 2003] : (5) Farkenella: but maybe you can tell me where I can get in touch with him for that kind of...
[Wed Oct 15 21:06:59 2003] : ** (5) Farkenella whispers loudly enough so that Bruga hears **
[Wed Oct 15 21:07:11 2003] : (5) Farkenella: I promise I will shut up on the prices you've made
[Wed Oct 15 21:07:15 2003] : ** (5) Farkenella winks **
[Wed Oct 15 21:07:20 2003] : (1) Storekeeper: [1d20] -> [4] = (4)
[Wed Oct 15 21:07:40 2003] : (1) DM: Bruga looks at you like he hates you personally
[Wed Oct 15 21:07:55 2003] : ** (5) Farkenella looks back cooly, not at all afraid **
[Wed Oct 15 21:08:04 2003] : ** (1) Storekeeper serves some customers who are queueing up **
[Wed Oct 15 21:08:12 2003] : (5) Farkenella: ooc Bruga is the guy we followed to the guardhouse ?)
[Wed Oct 15 21:08:26 2003] : (1) Bruga: You starin at me li'l lady?
[Wed Oct 15 21:08:39 2003] : ** (5) Farkenella packs her stuff in her bag **
[Wed Oct 15 21:08:43 2003] : (5) Farkenella: staring ? Me ?
[Wed Oct 15 21:08:50 2003] : ** (5) Farkenella smiles **
[Wed Oct 15 21:08:54 2003] : (5) Farkenella: nope, I would not dare
[Wed Oct 15 21:08:57 2003] : (1) Bruga: Yeah, eyeballin?
[Wed Oct 15 21:08:58 2003] : (5) Farkenella: Diplomacy Skill Check: [1d20+5] -> [2,5] = (7)
[Wed Oct 15 21:09:15 2003] : ** (1) Bruga doesn't look convinced **
[Wed Oct 15 21:09:24 2003] : (1) Bruga: Hope you ain't strealing
[Wed Oct 15 21:09:25 2003] : (5) Farkenella: nope, wondering
[Wed Oct 15 21:09:30 2003] : (1) Bruga: stealin'
[Wed Oct 15 21:09:37 2003] : ** (5) Farkenella waves her arms up and down **
[Wed Oct 15 21:09:42 2003] : (5) Farkenella: you may search me if you please
[Wed Oct 15 21:09:51 2003] : (5) Farkenella: nothing more than what i bought to be found
[Wed Oct 15 21:09:51 2003] : (1) Bruga: Good, 'cause i'd hate to have to find that out... Hur, hur
[Wed Oct 15 21:09:56 2003] : (5) Farkenella: unless...
[Wed Oct 15 21:10:04 2003] : ** (5) Farkenella looks at Bruga gravely **
[Wed Oct 15 21:10:15 2003] : ** (5) Farkenella gets closer to him and eyes around her **
[Wed Oct 15 21:10:28 2003] : ** (1) Bruga swats at a fly that patently isn't there for several seconds **
[Wed Oct 15 21:10:49 2003] : (1) Bruga: muuuur
[Wed Oct 15 21:10:55 2003] : ** (1) Bruga swats away **
[Wed Oct 15 21:11:13 2003] : ** (1) Bruga stops suddenly and looks just normally brutal again **
[Wed Oct 15 21:11:17 2003] : ** (5) Farkenella weighs her purse obviously and says...well, that Jeffers person...I've heard much about him... **
[Wed Oct 15 21:11:28 2003] : (5) Farkenella: but he does not seem to care for strangers much
[Wed Oct 15 21:11:29 2003] : (5) Farkenella: too bad
[Wed Oct 15 21:11:47 2003] : (5) Farkenella: I would have loved to meet him
[Wed Oct 15 21:11:54 2003] : (1) Bruga: Look, I aint yer friend, you bought yer gear, now fuck off
[Wed Oct 15 21:12:11 2003] : (1) Bruga: ooc LOL
[Wed Oct 15 21:12:12 2003] : (5) Farkenella: great, I see
[Wed Oct 15 21:12:59 2003] : (5) Farkenella: And they said Jeffers was the greatest i could find, he must not be, if he surrounds himself with such brutes
[Wed Oct 15 21:13:03 2003] : (8) Berrawyn: ooc brb, gotta reconnect :(
[Wed Oct 15 21:13:03 2003] : ** (1) Bruga moves away and menaces some shoppers **
[Wed Oct 15 21:13:15 2003] : (1) Bruga: ooc OH no!
[Wed Oct 15 21:13:24 2003] : (1) Bruga: GAME PAUSE
[Wed Oct 15 21:13:55 2003] : (4) Enilia: brb, need more coffee (and a backrub please, anyone? :P)
[Wed Oct 15 21:14:05 2003] : (9) Berrawyn (enter): 21:14
[Wed Oct 15 21:14:07 2003] : (9) Berrawyn (exit): 21:14
[Wed Oct 15 21:14:07 2003] : (9) Berrawyn (enter): 21:14
[Wed Oct 15 21:14:15 2003] : (2) Finduilas: Come on over and I'll give it to you
[Wed Oct 15 21:14:23 2003] : (2) Finduilas: wb Bert :)
[Wed Oct 15 21:14:27 2003] : (9) Berrawyn: ooc back
[Wed Oct 15 21:14:39 2003] : (4) Enilia: back
[Wed Oct 15 21:14:46 2003] : ** (5) Farkenella turns back and goes away in a flick, not waiting for Bruga to move a finger **
[Wed Oct 15 21:14:52 2003] : (2) Finduilas: wb Celestienne
[Wed Oct 15 21:15:00 2003] : (1) Bruga: You listening to Athlete by any chance Bert?
[Wed Oct 15 21:15:00 2003] : (8) Berrawyn (exit): 21:15
[Wed Oct 15 21:15:01 2003] : (4) Enilia: How can I come when I can hardly move, H? lol
[Wed Oct 15 21:15:08 2003] : (9) Berrawyn: ooc lol
[Wed Oct 15 21:15:20 2003] : (1) Bruga: GAME RESUME
[Wed Oct 15 21:15:21 2003] : (2) Finduilas: I can't come to you quickly either, Celestienne
[Wed Oct 15 21:15:26 2003] : ** (5) Farkenella turns back and goes away in a flick, not waiting for Bruga to move a finger **
[Wed Oct 15 21:15:29 2003] : (9) Berrawyn: ooc Not surprised you knew that, lol
[Wed Oct 15 21:15:34 2003] : (1) Storekeeper: Now then sir, what can I do for you
[Wed Oct 15 21:15:34 2003] : (4) Enilia: ooc guess I'll just have to suffe then :P
[Wed Oct 15 21:15:50 2003] : (1) Storekeeper: ooc can pause for a minute
[Wed Oct 15 21:15:51 2003] : (2) Finduilas: ooc Poor Celestienne
[Wed Oct 15 21:15:55 2003] : (1) Storekeeper: PAUSE AGAIN!
[Wed Oct 15 21:16:11 2003] : (4) Enilia: I'll live, just very slowly ;)
[Wed Oct 15 21:17:23 2003] : ** (5) Farkenella joins Berrawyn whereever he is **
[Wed Oct 15 21:17:36 2003] : (1) Storekeeper: well i'll be serving bert any way, get some coffee
[Wed Oct 15 21:17:39 2003] : (1) Storekeeper: REXUME
[Wed Oct 15 21:17:41 2003] : (2) Finduilas: I still feel sorry for you
[Wed Oct 15 21:17:43 2003] : (1) Storekeeper: err
[Wed Oct 15 21:17:46 2003] : (9) Berrawyn: Interesting collection you have here.
[Wed Oct 15 21:17:50 2003] : (1) Storekeeper: Ah yes sir
[Wed Oct 15 21:18:09 2003] : (1) Storekeeper: garnered from every corner of the... err globe
[Wed Oct 15 21:18:14 2003] : ** (1) Storekeeper curses under his breath **
[Wed Oct 15 21:18:32 2003] : ** (9) Berrawyn smiles **
[Wed Oct 15 21:18:39 2003] : (1) Storekeeper: What exactly catches your eye here sir?
[Wed Oct 15 21:18:55 2003] : (1) Storekeeper: ooc LOL, no clues
[Wed Oct 15 21:19:10 2003] : ** (5) Farkenella hangs about listening to passing conversations **
[Wed Oct 15 21:19:18 2003] : (1) Storekeeper: /me has a few cloaks, some magical stones
[Wed Oct 15 21:19:22 2003] : (5) Farkenella: Gather Information Skill Check: [1d20+5] -> [16,5] = (21)
[Wed Oct 15 21:19:23 2003] : ** (1) Storekeeper has a few cloaks, some magical stones **
[Wed Oct 15 21:19:25 2003] : (9) Berrawyn: hmmm, whats this? /me hold up an eye catching object
[Wed Oct 15 21:19:27 2003] : (9) Berrawyn: ooc :P
[Wed Oct 15 21:19:35 2003] : (1) Storekeeper: ooc gah! hold on Del
[Wed Oct 15 21:19:48 2003] : (1) Storekeeper: Ah that sir is an Ioun stone
[Wed Oct 15 21:19:54 2003] : (5) Farkenella: ooc I am by Berrawyn though, and don't worry, I am holding on
[Wed Oct 15 21:19:57 2003] : (1) Storekeeper: 7000gp to you
[Wed Oct 15 21:20:24 2003] : (1) Storekeeper: If that is out of your range, perhaps some of these here arrows?
[Wed Oct 15 21:20:25 2003] : (9) Berrawyn: ooo, out of my price range I'm afraid
[Wed Oct 15 21:20:29 2003] : (9) Berrawyn: what of this cloak
[Wed Oct 15 21:20:38 2003] : ** (9) Berrawyn holds up a greenish cloak **
[Wed Oct 15 21:20:40 2003] : (1) Storekeeper: That is a cloak of elvenkind sir
[Wed Oct 15 21:21:08 2003] : (1) Storekeeper: 200gp
[Wed Oct 15 21:21:11 2003] : (5) Farkenella: Ah
[Wed Oct 15 21:21:12 2003] : (1) Storekeeper: 2000gp
[Wed Oct 15 21:21:15 2003] : (5) Farkenella: hmmmmmmm
[Wed Oct 15 21:21:17 2003] : (5) Farkenella: oh
[Wed Oct 15 21:21:24 2003] : (5) Farkenella: I would have taken it at 200 Gp
[Wed Oct 15 21:21:26 2003] : ** (5) Farkenella smiles **
[Wed Oct 15 21:21:32 2003] : (1) Storekeeper: Makes you much harder to spot
[Wed Oct 15 21:21:34 2003] : (9) Berrawyn: ooc nuts! too slow!
[Wed Oct 15 21:21:48 2003] : (1) Storekeeper: ooc feel free to find anything reasonable on the stall
[Wed Oct 15 21:22:06 2003] : (4) Enilia: ooc /me hands Berrawyn faster nuts ;)
[Wed Oct 15 21:22:08 2003] : (9) Berrawyn: What were you saying about arrows?
[Wed Oct 15 21:22:34 2003] : (9) Berrawyn: ooc :P
[Wed Oct 15 21:22:40 2003] : (5) Farkenella: ooc, is there a bargain skill ?
[Wed Oct 15 21:22:44 2003] : (1) Storekeeper: AH these here sir
[Wed Oct 15 21:23:02 2003] : (1) Storekeeper: +1 arrows of acid sir
[Wed Oct 15 21:23:24 2003] : (9) Berrawyn: And how much are they?
[Wed Oct 15 21:23:52 2003] : (1) Storekeeper: 7 for 1000 gp and that's a bargain sir
[Wed Oct 15 21:24:04 2003] : (9) Berrawyn: Appraise Skill Check: [1d20+0] -> [16,0] = (16)
[Wed Oct 15 21:24:25 2003] : (1) Storekeeper: ooc 1000 would normally get you 5
[Wed Oct 15 21:24:59 2003] : ** (9) Berrawyn checks his personal funds **
[Wed Oct 15 21:25:13 2003] : (1) Storekeeper: umm make that 10 for 1000,
[Wed Oct 15 21:25:23 2003] : (9) Berrawyn: Its a good price, but unfortunately beyond me
[Wed Oct 15 21:25:40 2003] : (1) Storekeeper: I seem to have found 3 more, and they are err, well I'd rather be rid
[Wed Oct 15 21:25:53 2003] : (1) Storekeeper: Ah
[Wed Oct 15 21:26:02 2003] : (1) Storekeeper: Well what can you afford
[Wed Oct 15 21:26:07 2003] : ** (1) Storekeeper looks around **
[Wed Oct 15 21:26:10 2003] : (1) Storekeeper: ?
[Wed Oct 15 21:26:37 2003] : (9) Berrawyn: What have you got for about 250-300gp?
[Wed Oct 15 21:26:45 2003] : (1) Storekeeper: Err 3 arrows?
[Wed Oct 15 21:26:55 2003] : (1) Storekeeper: Some assorted magical scrolls
[Wed Oct 15 21:27:26 2003] : (1) Storekeeper: A few potions
[Wed Oct 15 21:27:38 2003] : (9) Berrawyn: What kind of potions?
[Wed Oct 15 21:27:47 2003] : (1) Storekeeper: Or just some general mundane things
[Wed Oct 15 21:28:20 2003] : (1) Storekeeper: ooc /me must stop giving you monsters that don't have treasure!
[Wed Oct 15 21:28:32 2003] : (9) Berrawyn: ooc here here!
[Wed Oct 15 21:29:14 2003] : (5) Farkenella: ooc hehe
[Wed Oct 15 21:29:18 2003] : (1) Storekeeper: I have a potion of blur for 250 gp
[Wed Oct 15 21:29:26 2003] : (9) Berrawyn: ooc how about we encounter a band of prosperous thieves who cant fight for shit
[Wed Oct 15 21:29:35 2003] : (2) Finduilas: ooc LOL
[Wed Oct 15 21:29:40 2003] : (9) Berrawyn: Sounds interesting
[Wed Oct 15 21:29:41 2003] : (1) Storekeeper: ooc if you weren't so good you'd have 6000 gp now!
[Wed Oct 15 21:29:45 2003] : (6) Aspen: ooc good idea
[Wed Oct 15 21:29:56 2003] : (1) Storekeeper: ooc and how about selling some magic stuff you don't use!
[Wed Oct 15 21:29:57 2003] : (9) Berrawyn: how long would that last for?
[Wed Oct 15 21:30:29 2003] : (1) Storekeeper: umm
[Wed Oct 15 21:30:33 2003] : (1) Storekeeper: stuff
[Wed Oct 15 21:30:39 2003] : (9) Berrawyn: ooc I haven't got anything spare!!
[Wed Oct 15 21:30:59 2003] : (1) Storekeeper: 3 hours
[Wed Oct 15 21:31:54 2003] : ** (5) Farkenella eyes two potions on the side : sneaking and hide potion if you've got them :P **
[Wed Oct 15 21:31:55 2003] : (1) Storekeeper: hello?
[Wed Oct 15 21:31:57 2003] : (9) Berrawyn: I'll take it
[Wed Oct 15 21:32:18 2003] : (9) Berrawyn: ooc sorry I was mulling it over :P
[Wed Oct 15 21:32:20 2003] : (1) Storekeeper: Yes, here you go dear
[Wed Oct 15 21:32:40 2003] : (1) Storekeeper: My you're a deep thinker
[Wed Oct 15 21:32:46 2003] : (5) Farkenella: How much for those two ?
[Wed Oct 15 21:32:51 2003] : ** (5) Farkenella points at the potions ? **
[Wed Oct 15 21:33:27 2003] : (1) Storekeeper: 275 for the two
[Wed Oct 15 21:33:37 2003] : (1) Storekeeper: Bit of a sneaker and hider eh?
[Wed Oct 15 21:33:48 2003] : (5) Farkenella: well, I am trying
[Wed Oct 15 21:33:49 2003] : ** (5) Farkenella smiles **
[Wed Oct 15 21:34:01 2003] : (5) Farkenella: but that's just a bit too much, I need to nbuy one of them tool kits
[Wed Oct 15 21:34:13 2003] : (5) Farkenella: and I am going to be short a few GP's
[Wed Oct 15 21:34:22 2003] : (5) Farkenella: don't reckon you could help me here ?
[Wed Oct 15 21:34:28 2003] : (1) Storekeeper: Well if it wasn't for your sort i'd have very little to sell
[Wed Oct 15 21:34:32 2003] : ** (1) Storekeeper smirks **
[Wed Oct 15 21:34:45 2003] : (1) Storekeeper: NO toolkits here
[Wed Oct 15 21:34:49 2003] : ** (5) Farkenella smirks back **
[Wed Oct 15 21:34:52 2003] : (1) Storekeeper: try the general store
[Wed Oct 15 21:35:09 2003] : (5) Farkenella: yes, i've seen that, but you will understand that I need one, won't you ?
[Wed Oct 15 21:35:14 2003] : ** (5) Farkenella winks **
[Wed Oct 15 21:35:27 2003] : ** (5) Farkenella hands 250 GP **
[Wed Oct 15 21:35:30 2003] : (1) Storekeeper: Well you could always buy one for 140
[Wed Oct 15 21:35:30 2003] : (5) Farkenella: wcan that do ?
[Wed Oct 15 21:35:54 2003] : ** (9) Berrawyn forks up for the Blur potion **
[Wed Oct 15 21:35:59 2003] : (1) Storekeeper: 170
[Wed Oct 15 21:36:04 2003] : (1) Storekeeper: 270
[Wed Oct 15 21:36:08 2003] : (1) Storekeeper: ooc oops
[Wed Oct 15 21:36:21 2003] : (1) Storekeeper: Thankyou young man
[Wed Oct 15 21:36:23 2003] : (5) Farkenella: 260 ? /me throws in another 10 GP
[Wed Oct 15 21:36:29 2003] : (1) Storekeeper: 265
[Wed Oct 15 21:36:49 2003] : (5) Farkenella: naaa, I can't /me looks desolate...
[Wed Oct 15 21:36:51 2003] : (5) Farkenella: sorry
[Wed Oct 15 21:36:54 2003] : (1) Storekeeper: Oh well
[Wed Oct 15 21:37:04 2003] : (1) Storekeeper: I'm cutting me own throat here
[Wed Oct 15 21:37:08 2003] : (1) Storekeeper: 260
[Wed Oct 15 21:37:09 2003] : ** (5) Farkenella is about to pack her gold **
[Wed Oct 15 21:37:10 2003] : (1) Storekeeper: DONE
[Wed Oct 15 21:37:12 2003] : (5) Farkenella: ok
[Wed Oct 15 21:37:14 2003] : (5) Farkenella: thank you
[Wed Oct 15 21:37:16 2003] : ** (5) Farkenella pays **
[Wed Oct 15 21:37:21 2003] : ** (1) Storekeeper spits into his hand and holds it out **
[Wed Oct 15 21:37:51 2003] : ** (2) Finduilas buys herself banded mail armour **
[Wed Oct 15 21:38:02 2003] : (1) DM: OK anyone else buying anything#?
[Wed Oct 15 21:38:04 2003] : (1) DM: ?
[Wed Oct 15 21:38:10 2003] : (1) DM: 'k
[Wed Oct 15 21:38:11 2003] : (6) Aspen: Nope
[Wed Oct 15 21:38:58 2003] : (2) Finduilas: All done
[Wed Oct 15 21:39:05 2003] : ** (2) Finduilas returns to the inn **
[Wed Oct 15 21:39:35 2003] : ** (4) Enilia is at the inn having, finished lunch ages ago, now well stuffed :P **
[Wed Oct 15 21:40:19 2003] : ** (2) Finduilas walks in and orders lunch **
[Wed Oct 15 21:40:33 2003] : (1) DM: OK all back at the inn
[Wed Oct 15 21:40:34 2003] : (1) DM: ?
[Wed Oct 15 21:40:51 2003] : (6) Aspen: Yep.
[Wed Oct 15 21:40:59 2003] : (9) Berrawyn: yeah
[Wed Oct 15 21:41:02 2003] : (6) Aspen: Waiting for Jeffers.
[Wed Oct 15 21:41:11 2003] : (1) DM: OK
[Wed Oct 15 21:41:21 2003] : (1) DM: You lounge around bored for hours
[Wed Oct 15 21:41:27 2003] : (1) DM: Anyone drinking?
[Wed Oct 15 21:41:31 2003] : ** (5) Farkenella does a little more shopping **
[Wed Oct 15 21:41:36 2003] : (9) Berrawyn: only water
[Wed Oct 15 21:41:38 2003] : ** (4) Enilia has a glass of wine **
[Wed Oct 15 21:41:55 2003] : (1) DM: I'm sure you all stay sober
[Wed Oct 15 21:42:06 2003] : (1) DM: OK, it gets late
[Wed Oct 15 21:42:14 2003] : (1) DM: Eventually the bar fills up
[Wed Oct 15 21:42:45 2003] : (1) DM: People start playing on the cards and dice
[Wed Oct 15 21:43:36 2003] : (4) Enilia: Findus, weren't you supposed to be at a mass?
[Wed Oct 15 21:44:20 2003] : (2) Finduilas: Is it sundown already?
[Wed Oct 15 21:44:21 2003] : ** (6) Aspen keeps an eye out for anyone who might be jeffers. **
[Wed Oct 15 21:44:29 2003] : (1) DM: Been and gone
[Wed Oct 15 21:44:43 2003] : ** (2) Finduilas runs off to the temple of Pelor **
[Wed Oct 15 21:45:05 2003] : (1) DM: The temple doors are closed
[Wed Oct 15 21:45:14 2003] : (1) DM: ooc LOL
[Wed Oct 15 21:45:19 2003] : ** (1) DM feels evil now **
[Wed Oct 15 21:45:39 2003] : ** (2) Finduilas knocks at the doors **
[Wed Oct 15 21:45:44 2003] : (1) DM: ooc we can say you went
[Wed Oct 15 21:45:50 2003] : (1) DM: and do it after the game
[Wed Oct 15 21:45:54 2003] : (1) DM: ooc OK?
[Wed Oct 15 21:46:00 2003] : (2) Finduilas: ooc Fine :)
[Wed Oct 15 21:46:12 2003] : ** (2) Finduilas returns at the inn **
[Wed Oct 15 21:46:36 2003] : (2) Finduilas: ooc It's your fault, DM, letting the hours go in mere seconds :P
[Wed Oct 15 21:46:36 2003] : (1) DM: Finduilas returns as the noise smake and drunkenness is starting
[Wed Oct 15 21:46:41 2003] : (1) DM: smoke
[Wed Oct 15 21:46:52 2003] : ** (9) Berrawyn goes upstairs briefly to check the rooms **
[Wed Oct 15 21:47:11 2003] : ** (5) Farkenella follows Berrawyn **
[Wed Oct 15 21:47:24 2003] : (5) Farkenella: and before he puts his hand on the handle, stops him
[Wed Oct 15 21:47:31 2003] : ** (2) Finduilas sits down and looks at the rowdy clientele **
[Wed Oct 15 21:47:39 2003] : ** (9) Berrawyn comes back downstairs **
[Wed Oct 15 21:47:45 2003] : (1) DM: THere's a murmur as someone comes in the door, followed by a hush
[Wed Oct 15 21:47:54 2003] : (1) DM: ooc server has just crashed
[Wed Oct 15 21:48:04 2003] : (2) Finduilas: ooc Again?
[Wed Oct 15 21:48:13 2003] : (1) DM: ooc glad I have a redundant link now
[Wed Oct 15 21:48:13 2003] : (6) Aspen: ooc Nope
[Wed Oct 15 21:48:19 2003] : (1) DM: oc my server
[Wed Oct 15 21:48:26 2003] : ** (2) Finduilas looks at the door **
[Wed Oct 15 21:48:45 2003] : (1) DM: A very attrective young looking man enters
[Wed Oct 15 21:48:56 2003] : (1) DM: He's humming to himself
[Wed Oct 15 21:48:59 2003] : ** (5) Farkenella looks NOT at the door directly **
[Wed Oct 15 21:49:01 2003] : ** (4) Enilia looks **
[Wed Oct 15 21:49:01 2003] : (1) DM: All eyes are on him
[Wed Oct 15 21:49:17 2003] : (1) DM: Cha check: [1d20+6] -> [2,6] = (8)
[Wed Oct 15 21:49:21 2003] : ** (9) Berrawyn looks up casually **
[Wed Oct 15 21:49:34 2003] : (1) DM: You probably don't find him that great looking ;)
[Wed Oct 15 21:49:37 2003] : ** (2) Finduilas shrugs as she looks at her friends **
[Wed Oct 15 21:49:39 2003] : (4) Enilia: lol
[Wed Oct 15 21:49:48 2003] : (6) Aspen: ooc +6?
[Wed Oct 15 21:49:54 2003] : (2) Finduilas: Do you think that's him then?
[Wed Oct 15 21:50:01 2003] : (1) DM: ooc and?
[Wed Oct 15 21:50:25 2003] : (4) Enilia: Doesn't look that handsome to me...
[Wed Oct 15 21:50:31 2003] : (1) DM: ooc what could do that I wonder?
[Wed Oct 15 21:50:43 2003] : (1) Jeffers: OK, OK
[Wed Oct 15 21:50:45 2003] : (2) Finduilas: Maybe he's a bit off-colour today?
[Wed Oct 15 21:50:48 2003] : (9) Berrawyn: ooc nice hairdo?
[Wed Oct 15 21:50:53 2003] : (1) Jeffers: I know you are all waiting for this
[Wed Oct 15 21:51:02 2003] : (1) Jeffers: Barkeep a throat whetter
[Wed Oct 15 21:51:14 2003] : (4) Enilia: ooc /me has images of a creepy tv priest :P
[Wed Oct 15 21:51:18 2003] : ** (1) Jeffers takes a mandolin out of its case **
[Wed Oct 15 21:51:19 2003] : ** (6) Aspen hangs around in the background. **
[Wed Oct 15 21:51:23 2003] : (2) Finduilas: ooc LOL
[Wed Oct 15 21:51:31 2003] : (9) Berrawyn: ooc lol
[Wed Oct 15 21:51:38 2003] : ** (1) Jeffers launches into a song **
[Wed Oct 15 21:51:40 2003] : (1) Jeffers: Perform Skill Check: [1d20+19] -> [19,19] = (38)
[Wed Oct 15 21:51:41 2003] : (9) Berrawyn: ooc Father Ted?
[Wed Oct 15 21:51:54 2003] : (5) Farkenella: ooc dammit this modifier !!!!!!!!!!
[Wed Oct 15 21:51:56 2003] : (1) Jeffers: YOu all cry
[Wed Oct 15 21:51:57 2003] : (9) Berrawyn: ooc :O:O:O
[Wed Oct 15 21:52:04 2003] : (1) Jeffers: ooc LOL
[Wed Oct 15 21:52:09 2003] : (4) Enilia: ooc lol
[Wed Oct 15 21:52:18 2003] : (9) Berrawyn: ooc you're damn right we do!
[Wed Oct 15 21:52:20 2003] : ** (2) Finduilas keeps thinking: He's not to be trusted, he's not to be trusted **
[Wed Oct 15 21:52:57 2003] : (2) Finduilas: What a voice
[Wed Oct 15 21:53:01 2003] : ** (9) Berrawyn is feeling touched by the incredible music **
[Wed Oct 15 21:53:14 2003] : ** (1) Jeffers performs like you've never heard and has the voice of an angel to go with it **
[Wed Oct 15 21:53:37 2003] : (5) Farkenella: ooc is there a counter/perform check ?
[Wed Oct 15 21:53:46 2003] : (1) Jeffers: He tops it off with some requests, then does some observational comedy
[Wed Oct 15 21:53:50 2003] : ** (2) Finduilas feels herself melting **
[Wed Oct 15 21:53:51 2003] : (1) Jeffers: oo cno
[Wed Oct 15 21:53:54 2003] : (1) Jeffers: ooc no
[Wed Oct 15 21:53:57 2003] : (1) Jeffers: Perform Skill Check: [1d20+19] -> [8,19] = (27)
[Wed Oct 15 21:54:00 2003] : ** (5) Farkenella can't keep her head down **
[Wed Oct 15 21:54:04 2003] : (1) Jeffers: will saves
[Wed Oct 15 21:54:05 2003] : (6) Aspen: Is it magically?
[Wed Oct 15 21:54:09 2003] : (2) Finduilas: Will save: [1d20+3] -> [11,3] = (14)
[Wed Oct 15 21:54:12 2003] : (6) Aspen: Will save: [1d20+7] -> [16,7] = (23)
[Wed Oct 15 21:54:13 2003] : (4) Enilia: Will save: [1d20+4] -> [2,4] = (6)
[Wed Oct 15 21:54:17 2003] : (5) Farkenella: Will save: [1d20+1] -> [12,1] = (13)
[Wed Oct 15 21:54:27 2003] : (9) Berrawyn: Will save: [1d20+3] -> [3,3] = (6)
[Wed Oct 15 21:54:48 2003] : ** (9) Berrawyn nearly pisses himself laughing **
[Wed Oct 15 21:54:51 2003] : (1) Jeffers: Despite your wariness, you all find him incredibly amusing as a comedian, especially Enilia and Berrawyn
[Wed Oct 15 21:55:08 2003] : (6) Aspen: *chuckle*
[Wed Oct 15 21:55:16 2003] : ** (4) Enilia hates to admit to herself she likes his performance **
[Wed Oct 15 21:55:18 2003] : ** (2) Finduilas keeps thinking: He's not to be trusted, he's not to be trusted, but can hardly believe it anymore **
[Wed Oct 15 21:55:32 2003] : ** (5) Farkenella laughs heartily **
[Wed Oct 15 21:55:53 2003] : ** (9) Berrawyn is warming to this guy **
[Wed Oct 15 21:56:02 2003] : (1) Jeffers: He finishes by telling everyone that he'll be at the dice
[Wed Oct 15 21:56:22 2003] : (1) DM: As soon as he sits 15 people put drinks in front of him
[Wed Oct 15 21:56:25 2003] : (4) Enilia: brb sorry
[Wed Oct 15 21:56:32 2003] : (2) Finduilas: ooc ok
[Wed Oct 15 21:56:47 2003] : (1) DM: ooc PAUSE, need the loo too
[Wed Oct 15 21:57:54 2003] : (4) Enilia: ooc back
[Wed Oct 15 21:57:56 2003] : (1) DM: back
[Wed Oct 15 21:58:07 2003] : (4) Enilia: So did I; too many apples *blush* :P
[Wed Oct 15 21:58:08 2003] : (5) Farkenella: ooc lightning loo
[Wed Oct 15 21:58:39 2003] : (2) Finduilas: I like thunderstorms :)
[Wed Oct 15 21:58:46 2003] : (6) Aspen: Are we all under the guys spell?
[Wed Oct 15 21:58:46 2003] : (4) Enilia: lol
[Wed Oct 15 21:58:47 2003] : (1) DM: Resume
[Wed Oct 15 21:59:07 2003] : (1) DM: NO, not under a spell, just very charmed
[Wed Oct 15 21:59:58 2003] : ** (5) Farkenella tries to shake off the comforting feeling she feels looking at the guy **
[Wed Oct 15 22:00:30 2003] : ** (2) Finduilas looks at her friends, avoiding to look in the direction of Jeffers **
[Wed Oct 15 22:00:37 2003] : (2) Finduilas: Is he for real?
[Wed Oct 15 22:00:59 2003] : (6) Aspen: "Feels a bit odd."
[Wed Oct 15 22:01:02 2003] : (1) DM: Make a cha check to see how you feel about him now he's finished
[Wed Oct 15 22:01:03 2003] : (9) Berrawyn: Looks very real to me
[Wed Oct 15 22:01:13 2003] : (2) Finduilas: Cha check: [1d20+2] -> [15,2] = (17)
[Wed Oct 15 22:01:15 2003] : (6) Aspen: Cha check: [1d20-1] -> [12,-1] = (11)
[Wed Oct 15 22:01:15 2003] : (4) Enilia: Cha check: [1d20+3] -> [9,3] = (12)
[Wed Oct 15 22:01:31 2003] : (9) Berrawyn: Cha check: [1d20+0] -> [5,0] = (5)
[Wed Oct 15 22:01:32 2003] : (5) Farkenella: Cha check: [1d20+1] -> [7,1] = (8)
[Wed Oct 15 22:01:50 2003] : (1) DM: OK, FIndus still has aniggling feeling that he's a git
[Wed Oct 15 22:02:04 2003] : ** (9) Berrawyn thinks he in love! **
[Wed Oct 15 22:02:09 2003] : (4) Enilia: ooc LOL
[Wed Oct 15 22:02:11 2003] : (5) Farkenella: ooc LOL
[Wed Oct 15 22:02:11 2003] : (2) Finduilas: ooc KMAO
[Wed Oct 15 22:02:11 2003] : (1) DM: The rest of you think he's great
[Wed Oct 15 22:02:26 2003] : (2) Finduilas: Small wonder women are mad about him
[Wed Oct 15 22:02:42 2003] : (1) Jeffers: Anyone care to play at dice
[Wed Oct 15 22:02:43 2003] : (1) Jeffers: ?
[Wed Oct 15 22:03:08 2003] : (4) Enilia: Gambling is... is.... the devils work!
[Wed Oct 15 22:03:18 2003] : (1) Jeffers: Err which kind?
[Wed Oct 15 22:03:24 2003] : (6) Aspen: "Ah... druid's aren't permitted to gamble"
[Wed Oct 15 22:03:44 2003] : (1) Jeffers: They aren't?
[Wed Oct 15 22:03:45 2003] : ** (5) Farkenella poises for a minute **
[Wed Oct 15 22:03:47 2003] : (2) Finduilas: It's better to give your money to charity
[Wed Oct 15 22:03:48 2003] : (9) Berrawyn: Thanks for the offer friend, but I'm afraid I must decline. I spent too much today already
[Wed Oct 15 22:03:48 2003] : (1) Jeffers: Diplomacy Skill Check: [1d20+19] -> [1,19] = (20)
[Wed Oct 15 22:04:36 2003] : (6) Aspen: ooc we won't talk anthing out of this guy. that leaves beating it out of him.
[Wed Oct 15 22:04:38 2003] : ** (1) Jeffers starts to play dice with one of the other people around the table **
[Wed Oct 15 22:05:06 2003] : ** (6) Aspen watches the games carefully. **
[Wed Oct 15 22:05:06 2003] : (9) Berrawyn: ooc but we think he's brilliant
[Wed Oct 15 22:05:12 2003] : (1) Jeffers: All the while he keeps up a banter and chant
[Wed Oct 15 22:05:14 2003] : (5) Farkenella: Diplomacy Skill Check: [1d20+5] -> [10,5] = (15)
[Wed Oct 15 22:05:19 2003] : ** (2) Finduilas walks over to take a look at the game **
[Wed Oct 15 22:05:21 2003] : (6) Aspen: Jeffers is winning loads isn't he?
[Wed Oct 15 22:05:21 2003] : (1) Jeffers: [2d6] -> [4,2] = (6)
[Wed Oct 15 22:05:32 2003] : ** (1) Jeffers picks up the dice quickly **
[Wed Oct 15 22:05:37 2003] : (1) Jeffers: Snake Eyes!
[Wed Oct 15 22:05:49 2003] : (1) Jeffers: Jeffers casts Prestidigitation ( level 0, "Performs minor tricks." )
[Wed Oct 15 22:05:57 2003] : ** (5) Farkenella watches too **
[Wed Oct 15 22:06:00 2003] : ** (1) Jeffers shows 2 ones **
[Wed Oct 15 22:06:21 2003] : (1) Jeffers: Spot checks
[Wed Oct 15 22:06:26 2003] : ** (2) Finduilas watches Jeffers's hands carefully, standing of the right, behind him **
[Wed Oct 15 22:06:28 2003] : (5) Farkenella: Spot Skill Check: [1d20+7] -> [11,7] = (18)
[Wed Oct 15 22:06:30 2003] : (2) Finduilas: Spot Skill Check: [1d20+6] -> [3,6] = (9)
[Wed Oct 15 22:06:37 2003] : (9) Berrawyn: Spot Skill Check: [1d20+7] -> [11,7] = (18)
[Wed Oct 15 22:06:43 2003] : (4) Enilia: Enilia: Spot Skill Check [1d20+2] -> [17,2] = (19)
[Wed Oct 15 22:06:49 2003] : (6) Aspen: Spot Skill Check: [1d20+4] -> [16,4] = (20)
[Wed Oct 15 22:07:11 2003] : (1) Jeffers: all except findus noticed something there but aren't sure what
[Wed Oct 15 22:07:21 2003] : (1) Jeffers: ooc that was from the DM
[Wed Oct 15 22:07:21 2003] : ** (9) Berrawyn is puzzled **
[Wed Oct 15 22:07:26 2003] : (1) Jeffers: [2d6] -> [6,5] = (11)
[Wed Oct 15 22:07:27 2003] : (6) Aspen: *frown*
[Wed Oct 15 22:07:32 2003] : (4) Enilia: Strange....
[Wed Oct 15 22:07:37 2003] : ** (5) Farkenella sips a draught of her wine frowning **
[Wed Oct 15 22:07:38 2003] : (2) Finduilas: What is?
[Wed Oct 15 22:07:43 2003] : (6) Aspen: "He's a bit of a good player isn't he?"
[Wed Oct 15 22:07:47 2003] : ** (1) Jeffers pays up **
[Wed Oct 15 22:07:52 2003] : (1) Jeffers: [2d8] -> [8,8] = (16)
[Wed Oct 15 22:08:01 2003] : (1) Jeffers: ooc oops
[Wed Oct 15 22:08:02 2003] : (1) Jeffers: [2d6] -> [1,2] = (3)
[Wed Oct 15 22:08:15 2003] : ** (1) Jeffers knocks the 2 to a one **
[Wed Oct 15 22:08:20 2003] : (1) Jeffers: Snake eyes again
[Wed Oct 15 22:08:30 2003] : (5) Farkenella: Spot Skill Check: [1d20+7] -> [18,7] = (25)
[Wed Oct 15 22:08:32 2003] : (1) DM: Spot checks again
[Wed Oct 15 22:08:33 2003] : (9) Berrawyn: Spot Skill Check: [1d20+7] -> [3,7] = (10)
[Wed Oct 15 22:08:33 2003] : (4) Enilia: Don't know Findus, just thought I saw something odd, can't pinpoint it tho
[Wed Oct 15 22:08:34 2003] : (2) Finduilas: Spot Skill Check: [1d20+6] -> [1,6] = (7)
[Wed Oct 15 22:08:35 2003] : (6) Aspen: Spot Skill Check: [1d20+4] -> [2,4] = (6)
[Wed Oct 15 22:08:38 2003] : (4) Enilia: Enilia: Spot Skill Check [1d20+2] -> [19,2] = (21)
[Wed Oct 15 22:08:57 2003] : (1) DM: Farky and Enilia definitely spotted that
[Wed Oct 15 22:09:02 2003] : (2) Finduilas: He's winning heavily, but I don't see anything wrong
[Wed Oct 15 22:09:09 2003] : ** (5) Farkenella holds Enilia's hand **
[Wed Oct 15 22:09:11 2003] : ** (1) Jeffers grabs his winnings and retires **
[Wed Oct 15 22:09:12 2003] : (4) Enilia: There it was again!
[Wed Oct 15 22:09:29 2003] : (2) Finduilas: What?
[Wed Oct 15 22:09:31 2003] : (4) Enilia: Huh, why are you doing that?
[Wed Oct 15 22:09:32 2003] : ** (5) Farkenella looks at Jeffers intently, plainly showing him that she spotted the trick **
[Wed Oct 15 22:09:36 2003] : (9) Berrawyn: Its a game of chance. how could he be chaeting
[Wed Oct 15 22:09:38 2003] : (5) Farkenella: shhhhhh
[Wed Oct 15 22:09:52 2003] : ** (4) Enilia stares at the game again **
[Wed Oct 15 22:09:53 2003] : ** (5) Farkenella whispers to Enilia, let it go **
[Wed Oct 15 22:10:04 2003] : ** (1) Jeffers goes to sit with some people in travellers clothes at the card table **
[Wed Oct 15 22:10:12 2003] : ** (5) Farkenella smiles at Jeffers in an understanding gaze **
[Wed Oct 15 22:10:20 2003] : (1) Jeffers: Spot Skill Check: [1d20+1] -> [13,1] = (14)
[Wed Oct 15 22:10:28 2003] : ** (9) Berrawyn whispers to Farky... **
[Wed Oct 15 22:10:37 2003] : (2) Finduilas: We may know he's not to be trusted, but that doesn't prove he's cheating
[Wed Oct 15 22:10:43 2003] : (1) DM: ooc following to watch or staying at the dice?
[Wed Oct 15 22:10:47 2003] : (9) Berrawyn: how about you got put that new outfit of yours one and go talk to him
[Wed Oct 15 22:10:49 2003] : ** (5) Farkenella follows **
[Wed Oct 15 22:10:52 2003] : (2) Finduilas: Following
[Wed Oct 15 22:11:06 2003] : (4) Enilia: ooc following, has to if Farky is still holding hands :P
[Wed Oct 15 22:11:06 2003] : (5) Farkenella: ooc did I not mention I already did change ?
[Wed Oct 15 22:11:09 2003] : (5) Farkenella: ooc dammit
[Wed Oct 15 22:11:26 2003] : (9) Berrawyn: ooc maybe I missed it
[Wed Oct 15 22:11:39 2003] : (5) Farkenella: ooc you did not, I thought about it
[Wed Oct 15 22:11:40 2003] : (6) Aspen: Is everyone else following?
[Wed Oct 15 22:11:42 2003] : (5) Farkenella: ooc never did it
[Wed Oct 15 22:11:48 2003] : (1) DM: Those who saw the switch are puzzled. You still think he's great and funny and just, sigh, amazing. But you are struggling with what you saw
[Wed Oct 15 22:12:02 2003] : (5) Farkenella: ooc and about the hands, I just sdid not want tyou to cry out that you saw him scheat
[Wed Oct 15 22:12:17 2003] : (4) Enilia: ooc then you may let go now :P
[Wed Oct 15 22:12:31 2003] : (1) DM: OK who is in nice robes?
[Wed Oct 15 22:12:39 2003] : (5) Farkenella: ooc, I am not "holding" your hand..lol, I "held it" from doing any gesture
[Wed Oct 15 22:12:45 2003] : (4) Enilia: ooc lol
[Wed Oct 15 22:12:48 2003] : (9) Berrawyn: ooc not me
[Wed Oct 15 22:12:52 2003] : (1) DM: LOL
[Wed Oct 15 22:12:53 2003] : (2) Finduilas: Not me (didn't have time with the temple and all)
[Wed Oct 15 22:12:56 2003] : (4) Enilia: ooc not me
[Wed Oct 15 22:13:06 2003] : (1) DM: Cha checks for the ladeez please
[Wed Oct 15 22:13:11 2003] : ** (5) Farkenella goes up and changes quickly, in the *other room* not the one with the safe **
[Wed Oct 15 22:13:16 2003] : ** (6) Aspen is dressed in practical clothes. Hmph. **
[Wed Oct 15 22:13:16 2003] : (2) Finduilas: Cha check: [1d20+2] -> [8,2] = (10)
[Wed Oct 15 22:13:21 2003] : ** (5) Farkenella comes down in her courtisane outfit **
[Wed Oct 15 22:13:35 2003] : (4) Enilia: Cha check: [1d20+3] -> [11,3] = (14)
[Wed Oct 15 22:13:48 2003] : ** (2) Finduilas smiles at Farkenella and goes upstairs to change as well **
[Wed Oct 15 22:13:56 2003] : (1) DM: Farky?
[Wed Oct 15 22:14:16 2003] : ** (5) Farkenella whispers to Finduilas not to use the safe's room **
[Wed Oct 15 22:14:29 2003] : (2) Finduilas: I won't :)
[Wed Oct 15 22:14:33 2003] : (5) Farkenella: I am nonchalantely going to oversee the table where Jeffers is playing cards
[Wed Oct 15 22:14:40 2003] : (5) Farkenella: head cool and level
[Wed Oct 15 22:14:49 2003] : (1) DM: cha check
[Wed Oct 15 22:14:56 2003] : (5) Farkenella: Cha check: [1d20+1] -> [19,1] = (20)
[Wed Oct 15 22:15:03 2003] : ** (1) DM turns and smiles at Farky **
[Wed Oct 15 22:15:09 2003] : ** (1) Jeffers turns and smiles at Farky **
[Wed Oct 15 22:15:12 2003] : (1) Jeffers: ooc LOL
[Wed Oct 15 22:15:12 2003] : (5) Farkenella: ooc LOL
[Wed Oct 15 22:15:17 2003] : (2) Finduilas: ooc LOL
[Wed Oct 15 22:15:23 2003] : ** (5) Farkenella smiles back **
[Wed Oct 15 22:15:34 2003] : ** (2) Finduilas comes down and looks at the cardgame **
[Wed Oct 15 22:15:37 2003] : ** (1) Jeffers moves up for you to sit next to him **
[Wed Oct 15 22:15:50 2003] : ** (5) Farkenella declines **
[Wed Oct 15 22:15:56 2003] : (5) Farkenella: I'd rather stay up, if you don't mind
[Wed Oct 15 22:15:59 2003] : ** (5) Farkenella smiles again **
[Wed Oct 15 22:16:18 2003] : ** (1) Jeffers plays cards **
[Wed Oct 15 22:16:26 2003] : ** (4) Enilia watches **
[Wed Oct 15 22:16:35 2003] : ** (5) Farkenella watches intently, amazed at his skill shuffling the cards **
[Wed Oct 15 22:16:35 2003] : (1) Jeffers: Excuse me gents I'll just nee dto visit the gents
[Wed Oct 15 22:16:43 2003] : (1) Jeffers: need to
[Wed Oct 15 22:17:00 2003] : ** (9) Berrawyn looks sideways at Aspen **
[Wed Oct 15 22:17:12 2003] : ** (1) Jeffers staggers a little as if drunk when he leaves **
[Wed Oct 15 22:17:16 2003] : ** (5) Farkenella looks sideways at Aspen and Berrawyn **
[Wed Oct 15 22:17:29 2003] : ** (1) Jeffers enters the toilets **
[Wed Oct 15 22:17:30 2003] : (5) Farkenella: andtries to tell them to follow
[Wed Oct 15 22:17:37 2003] : (5) Farkenella: with her eyes
[Wed Oct 15 22:17:40 2003] : ** (9) Berrawyn moves towards the toilets **
[Wed Oct 15 22:17:47 2003] : (6) Aspen: Int check: [1d20+1] -> [12,1] = (13)
[Wed Oct 15 22:17:53 2003] : (9) Berrawyn: ooc took 3 goes to spell 'toilets'!!!!
[Wed Oct 15 22:17:55 2003] : (6) Aspen: "What?"
[Wed Oct 15 22:18:04 2003] : (2) Finduilas: ooc LOL
[Wed Oct 15 22:18:59 2003] : ** (1) Jeffers is in a cubicle **
[Wed Oct 15 22:19:08 2003] : ** (1) Jeffers is singing **
[Wed Oct 15 22:19:14 2003] : ** (5) Farkenella glides to Aspen and smiles **
[Wed Oct 15 22:19:28 2003] : (5) Farkenella: I thought you could have gone and followed the man (whispers)
[Wed Oct 15 22:19:30 2003] : ** (4) Enilia sits down at a table again **
[Wed Oct 15 22:19:32 2003] : ** (9) Berrawyn drains the vein **
[Wed Oct 15 22:19:37 2003] : (5) Farkenella: I don't think I can
[Wed Oct 15 22:19:47 2003] : ** (1) Jeffers 's baggy pants are down **
[Wed Oct 15 22:19:49 2003] : (6) Aspen: "Oh. Sorry."
[Wed Oct 15 22:19:59 2003] : ** (5) Farkenella laughs **
[Wed Oct 15 22:19:59 2003] : ** (1) Jeffers returns from the gents **
[Wed Oct 15 22:20:14 2003] : ** (1) Jeffers sits at the card table **
[Wed Oct 15 22:20:20 2003] : (2) Finduilas: ooc Without washing his hands? That's disgusting
[Wed Oct 15 22:20:22 2003] : (9) Berrawyn: ooc that was quick
[Wed Oct 15 22:20:26 2003] : (4) Enilia: ooc without putting his baggy pants back up? *gasp!* :P
[Wed Oct 15 22:20:27 2003] : (1) Jeffers: Ah now then gents what's the game?
[Wed Oct 15 22:20:36 2003] : (1) Jeffers: oo c;)
[Wed Oct 15 22:20:38 2003] : (9) Berrawyn: ooc did he pull them up after?
[Wed Oct 15 22:20:44 2003] : (4) Enilia: ooc lol
[Wed Oct 15 22:20:46 2003] : (1) Jeffers: ooc yes
[Wed Oct 15 22:20:47 2003] : (6) Aspen: ooc did we have a plan?
[Wed Oct 15 22:20:54 2003] : ** (1) Jeffers plays **
[Wed Oct 15 22:21:04 2003] : (1) Jeffers: he is doing his usual banter as he plays
[Wed Oct 15 22:21:11 2003] : ** (4) Enilia stands up to watch again **
[Wed Oct 15 22:21:13 2003] : (1) DM: he is doing his usual banter as he plays
[Wed Oct 15 22:21:20 2003] : ** (5) Farkenella is still close to the table **
[Wed Oct 15 22:21:21 2003] : (4) Enilia: ooc don't think so David lol
[Wed Oct 15 22:21:33 2003] : ** (2) Finduilas is watching Jeffers' hands **
[Wed Oct 15 22:21:46 2003] : (1) DM: [5d11] -> [3,7,4,10,11] = (35)
[Wed Oct 15 22:21:52 2003] : ** (9) Berrawyn has left the toilets **
[Wed Oct 15 22:21:54 2003] : (6) Aspen: ooc don't we need to gather evidence against him?
[Wed Oct 15 22:22:08 2003] : (2) Finduilas: ooc d11?
[Wed Oct 15 22:22:08 2003] : (1) DM: [3d11] -> [8,9,2] = (19)
[Wed Oct 15 22:22:17 2003] : (5) Farkenella: ooc we do
[Wed Oct 15 22:22:20 2003] : (4) Enilia: ooc that would be nice yes, but we suddenly kinda like him :P
[Wed Oct 15 22:22:23 2003] : ** (9) Berrawyn saunters over to watch the game **
[Wed Oct 15 22:22:34 2003] : ** (1) DM presents a royal flush at the table **
[Wed Oct 15 22:22:39 2003] : ** (1) Jeffers presents a royal flush at the table **
[Wed Oct 15 22:22:51 2003] : (5) Farkenella: ooc surely we must get a bonus on our "enticed" checks if we are so weary of the guy ;-)
[Wed Oct 15 22:22:58 2003] : (9) Berrawyn: Spot Skill Check: [1d20+7] -> [6,7] = (13)
[Wed Oct 15 22:22:59 2003] : (5) Farkenella: ooc wary even
[Wed Oct 15 22:23:04 2003] : (1) Jeffers: ooc that should be d10, ace = 1 and 11
[Wed Oct 15 22:23:04 2003] : (5) Farkenella: Spot Skill Check: [1d20+7] -> [4,7] = (11)
[Wed Oct 15 22:23:21 2003] : (2) Finduilas: Spot Skill Check: [1d20+6] -> [9,6] = (15)
[Wed Oct 15 22:23:24 2003] : (4) Enilia: Enilia: Spot Skill Check [1d20+2] -> [20,2] = (22)
[Wed Oct 15 22:23:48 2003] : (1) Jeffers: Enilia spotted the change of a 2 for a 7
[Wed Oct 15 22:23:56 2003] : ** (4) Enilia gasps **
[Wed Oct 15 22:24:00 2003] : (1) Jeffers: ooc not a 7, a 10!
[Wed Oct 15 22:24:15 2003] : ** (5) Farkenella looks at her companions in turn and sees Enilia gasp **
[Wed Oct 15 22:24:27 2003] : (2) Finduilas: Whispering to Enilia: What's wrong?
[Wed Oct 15 22:24:29 2003] : (1) Jeffers: Listen Skill Check: [1d20+6] -> [17,6] = (23)
[Wed Oct 15 22:24:33 2003] : (4) Enilia: ooc don't worry, I'm not a player anyway, wouldn't know a royal flush if I saw one :P
[Wed Oct 15 22:24:37 2003] : ** (1) Jeffers looks at Enilia **
[Wed Oct 15 22:24:47 2003] : ** (4) Enilia looks away, red faced **
[Wed Oct 15 22:24:52 2003] : ** (5) Farkenella looks at Jeffers looking at Enilia **
[Wed Oct 15 22:25:06 2003] : ** (5) Farkenella frowns slightly **
[Wed Oct 15 22:25:09 2003] : ** (2) Finduilas puts her hand on Enilia's shoulder and looks at her **
[Wed Oct 15 22:25:11 2003] : ** (1) Jeffers smiles and says hello to you **
[Wed Oct 15 22:25:16 2003] : ** (4) Enilia whispers back to Findus: I saw it, this time I really saw it! **
[Wed Oct 15 22:25:22 2003] : (1) Jeffers: Hello ladies, charmed I'm sure
[Wed Oct 15 22:25:27 2003] : (2) Finduilas: Really?
[Wed Oct 15 22:25:34 2003] : (2) Finduilas: Sir
[Wed Oct 15 22:25:43 2003] : (1) Jeffers: oo che's watching you!
[Wed Oct 15 22:25:48 2003] : (1) Jeffers: Innuendo Skill Check: Untrained
[Wed Oct 15 22:25:58 2003] : (1) Jeffers: Listen Skill Check: [1d20+6] -> [9,6] = (15)
[Wed Oct 15 22:26:04 2003] : (5) Farkenella: Innuendo Skill Check: [1d20+1] -> [1,1] = (2)
[Wed Oct 15 22:26:07 2003] : (1) Jeffers: he keeps smiling
[Wed Oct 15 22:26:10 2003] : ** (4) Enilia keeps looking away, pretending not to hear him **
[Wed Oct 15 22:26:11 2003] : (5) Farkenella: ooc lmao
[Wed Oct 15 22:26:27 2003] : ** (9) Berrawyn is wondering what the girls can see **
[Wed Oct 15 22:26:28 2003] : (1) Jeffers: [5d10] -> [4,4,8,9,8] = (33)
[Wed Oct 15 22:26:32 2003] : (2) Finduilas: How is this game played, sir?
[Wed Oct 15 22:26:47 2003] : ** (1) Jeffers hands back 3 cards **
[Wed Oct 15 22:26:50 2003] : (1) Jeffers: [3d10] -> [3,9,8] = (20)
[Wed Oct 15 22:27:17 2003] : ** (1) Jeffers loses **
[Wed Oct 15 22:27:24 2003] : ** (1) Jeffers keeps playing **
[Wed Oct 15 22:27:29 2003] : ** (4) Enilia looks back, slowly, trying not to look directly at Jeffers **
[Wed Oct 15 22:27:41 2003] : (1) Jeffers: ooc he cleaned up last hand, big winnings
[Wed Oct 15 22:27:44 2003] : (1) Jeffers: [5d10] -> [5,3,2,8,1] = (19)
[Wed Oct 15 22:27:47 2003] : ** (5) Farkenella sips her wine slowly **
[Wed Oct 15 22:27:56 2003] : ** (1) Jeffers hands back one card **
[Wed Oct 15 22:28:02 2003] : (1) Jeffers: [1d10] -> [8] = (8)
[Wed Oct 15 22:28:03 2003] : ** (9) Berrawyn edges round to get a closer look **
[Wed Oct 15 22:28:08 2003] : ** (4) Enilia mumbles, he wouldn't.... such a nice man.... **
[Wed Oct 15 22:28:22 2003] : (1) Jeffers: Pick Pocket Skill Check: [1d20+5] -> [16,5] = (21)
[Wed Oct 15 22:28:25 2003] : (2) Finduilas: Him? Nice?
[Wed Oct 15 22:28:28 2003] : (5) Farkenella: Spot Skill Check: [1d20+7] -> [9,7] = (16)
[Wed Oct 15 22:28:30 2003] : (2) Finduilas: Spot Skill Check: [1d20+6] -> [18,6] = (24)
[Wed Oct 15 22:28:41 2003] : (9) Berrawyn: Spot Skill Check: [1d20+7] -> [20,7] = (27)
[Wed Oct 15 22:28:45 2003] : (4) Enilia: Enilia: Spot Skill Check [1d20+2] -> [14,2] = (16)
[Wed Oct 15 22:28:59 2003] : ** (1) Jeffers puts down a A-5 straight **
[Wed Oct 15 22:29:02 2003] : (2) Finduilas: ooc Whose pockets?
[Wed Oct 15 22:29:12 2003] : ** (6) Aspen isn't really paying attention. **
[Wed Oct 15 22:29:25 2003] : (1) DM: Berrawyn and Findus saw him pull the 4 from a sleeve
[Wed Oct 15 22:29:29 2003] : ** (9) Berrawyn coughs in surprise **
[Wed Oct 15 22:29:41 2003] : (1) DM: Listen Skill Check: [1d20+6] -> [6,6] = (12)
[Wed Oct 15 22:29:45 2003] : (2) Finduilas: What did you do there? Is that allowed to take your own cards and replace them?
[Wed Oct 15 22:29:57 2003] : ** (4) Enilia gasps **
[Wed Oct 15 22:30:00 2003] : ** (1) DM turns around rapidly? **
[Wed Oct 15 22:30:01 2003] : ** (5) Farkenella looks at Finduilas **
[Wed Oct 15 22:30:04 2003] : (1) DM: WHAT?
[Wed Oct 15 22:30:09 2003] : (1) Jeffers: WHAT?
[Wed Oct 15 22:30:20 2003] : (2) Finduilas: I saw you take a card from your sleeve
[Wed Oct 15 22:30:22 2003] : (1) Jeffers: ooc LOL not having much liuck with that
[Wed Oct 15 22:30:28 2003] : ** (4) Enilia moves vcloser to Findus **
[Wed Oct 15 22:30:39 2003] : (9) Berrawyn: ooc liuck?
[Wed Oct 15 22:30:46 2003] : (4) Enilia: ooc lol
[Wed Oct 15 22:30:51 2003] : (1) Jeffers: I suggest that you were mistaken fair lady
[Wed Oct 15 22:30:51 2003] : (2) Finduilas: Surely that's considered cheating?
[Wed Oct 15 22:30:56 2003] : (1) Jeffers: Diplomacy Skill Check: [1d20+19] -> [10,19] = (29)
[Wed Oct 15 22:30:57 2003] : (9) Berrawyn: I saw it too!
[Wed Oct 15 22:31:01 2003] : (1) Jeffers: :D
[Wed Oct 15 22:31:03 2003] : (2) Finduilas: Mistaken? Not very likely
[Wed Oct 15 22:31:07 2003] : (5) Farkenella: Diplomacy Skill Check: [1d20+5] -> [19,5] = (24)
[Wed Oct 15 22:31:14 2003] : ** (1) Jeffers smiles wie **
[Wed Oct 15 22:31:17 2003] : (1) Jeffers: wide
[Wed Oct 15 22:31:28 2003] : ** (1) Jeffers looks very harassed **
[Wed Oct 15 22:31:40 2003] : (2) Finduilas: I know I saw it
[Wed Oct 15 22:31:42 2003] : (4) Enilia: And I sav uyou change cards just before! We can't all be decieved by our eyes!
[Wed Oct 15 22:32:07 2003] : (1) DM: One of the other players grabs him and another searches him quickly
[Wed Oct 15 22:32:08 2003] : ** (4) Enilia mumbles: can we? **
[Wed Oct 15 22:32:17 2003] : (1) DM: 3 cards fall from him
[Wed Oct 15 22:32:26 2003] : ** (1) DM looks at you with pure hate **
[Wed Oct 15 22:32:28 2003] : (2) Finduilas: There!
[Wed Oct 15 22:32:32 2003] : (1) DM: You'll pay for this
[Wed Oct 15 22:32:38 2003] : ** (5) Farkenella looks at Jeffers and says nothing, but tries to make him understand that she's "on his side" **
[Wed Oct 15 22:32:38 2003] : (1) DM: Str check: [1d20+2] -> [14,2] = (16)
[Wed Oct 15 22:32:41 2003] : (2) Finduilas: With what?
[Wed Oct 15 22:32:43 2003] : (1) DM: [1d20] -> [8] = (8)
[Wed Oct 15 22:32:44 2003] : (4) Enilia: ooc /me gets scared of the DM ;)
[Wed Oct 15 22:32:49 2003] : ** (1) DM breaks loose **
[Wed Oct 15 22:32:49 2003] : (2) Finduilas: ooc LOL
[Wed Oct 15 22:32:52 2003] : ** (1) Jeffers breaks loose **
[Wed Oct 15 22:32:57 2003] : (6) Aspen: "Catch him!"
[Wed Oct 15 22:32:57 2003] : (1) Jeffers: Tumble Skill Check: [1d20+16] -> [2,16] = (18)
[Wed Oct 15 22:32:59 2003] : (1) Jeffers: Tumble Skill Check: [1d20+16] -> [8,16] = (24)
[Wed Oct 15 22:33:08 2003] : ** (2) Finduilas tries to grab him, cursing her dress **
[Wed Oct 15 22:33:09 2003] : ** (1) Jeffers tumbles to the exit **
[Wed Oct 15 22:33:18 2003] : ** (6) Aspen moves to head him off. **
[Wed Oct 15 22:33:18 2003] : ** (1) Jeffers leaves the inn **
[Wed Oct 15 22:33:19 2003] : ** (5) Farkenella makes his way easier **
[Wed Oct 15 22:33:23 2003] : ** (9) Berrawyn runs after him **
[Wed Oct 15 22:33:28 2003] : ** (4) Enilia follows **
[Wed Oct 15 22:33:34 2003] : ** (2) Finduilas follows Berrwayn **
[Wed Oct 15 22:33:39 2003] : ** (5) Farkenella does not follow **
[Wed Oct 15 22:33:48 2003] : ** (5) Farkenella just goes to the door to see what's happening **
[Wed Oct 15 22:33:57 2003] : ** (1) Jeffers is outside **
[Wed Oct 15 22:34:18 2003] : ** (2) Finduilas goes after him **
[Wed Oct 15 22:34:21 2003] : (9) Berrawyn: brb, toilet (for real this time)
[Wed Oct 15 22:34:26 2003] : (4) Enilia: ooc lol
[Wed Oct 15 22:34:28 2003] : (1) Jeffers: ooc PAUSE
[Wed Oct 15 22:34:28 2003] : (2) Finduilas: ooc LOL
[Wed Oct 15 22:34:29 2003] : ** (5) Farkenella is trying to listen to what is said in the commotion **
[Wed Oct 15 22:34:31 2003] : ** (6) Aspen stops. **
[Wed Oct 15 22:34:35 2003] : (5) Farkenella: Gather Information Skill Check: [1d20+5] -> [5,5] = (10)
[Wed Oct 15 22:34:38 2003] : (6) Aspen: "Wait. Leave him."
[Wed Oct 15 22:35:37 2003] : (9) Berrawyn: ooc back
[Wed Oct 15 22:35:44 2003] : (2) Finduilas: ooc wb :)
[Wed Oct 15 22:35:47 2003] : (1) Jeffers: RESUME
[Wed Oct 15 22:35:49 2003] : (4) Enilia: ooc wb :)
[Wed Oct 15 22:35:50 2003] : (9) Berrawyn: ooc sorry, couldn't hold it :(
[Wed Oct 15 22:35:59 2003] : (2) Finduilas: ooc np :)
[Wed Oct 15 22:36:05 2003] : (1) Jeffers: ooc it's OK I went too
[Wed Oct 15 22:36:12 2003] : (2) Finduilas: ooc It gave me time to get a beer :)
[Wed Oct 15 22:36:14 2003] : (5) Farkenella: ooc small bladders !
[Wed Oct 15 22:36:16 2003] : (4) Enilia: ooc lol
[Wed Oct 15 22:36:21 2003] : (2) Finduilas: ooc Men ;)
[Wed Oct 15 22:36:30 2003] : ** (1) DM has begun to leg it **
[Wed Oct 15 22:36:35 2003] : ** (1) Jeffers has begun to leg it **
[Wed Oct 15 22:36:40 2003] : ** (2) Finduilas is following him **
[Wed Oct 15 22:36:46 2003] : (4) Enilia: ditto
[Wed Oct 15 22:36:56 2003] : (1) DM: it's dark
[Wed Oct 15 22:36:57 2003] : (6) Aspen: "Finduilas, Enilia, stop!"
[Wed Oct 15 22:37:04 2003] : ** (9) Berrawyn too **
[Wed Oct 15 22:37:08 2003] : ** (2) Finduilas doesn't listen **
[Wed Oct 15 22:37:15 2003] : (9) Berrawyn: Why??
[Wed Oct 15 22:37:15 2003] : (4) Enilia: ooc can we hear you? You're still inside, not?
[Wed Oct 15 22:37:24 2003] : (9) Berrawyn: ooc I assumed I was included in that
[Wed Oct 15 22:37:42 2003] : (1) DM: Listen and spot checks
[Wed Oct 15 22:37:50 2003] : (2) Finduilas: Spot Skill Check: [1d20+6] -> [20,6] = (26)
[Wed Oct 15 22:37:53 2003] : (2) Finduilas: Listen Skill Check: [1d20+6] -> [10,6] = (16)
[Wed Oct 15 22:37:53 2003] : (4) Enilia: Enilia: Listen Skill Check [1d20+2] -> [17,2] = (19)
[Wed Oct 15 22:37:54 2003] : (4) Enilia: Enilia: Spot Skill Check [1d20+2] -> [13,2] = (15)
[Wed Oct 15 22:37:58 2003] : (6) Aspen: "If we catch him he'll only claim we attacked him and get off again."
[Wed Oct 15 22:38:02 2003] : ** (5) Farkenella is still at the door, looking in the street among all the others that have surely gathered to look at the guy flee **
[Wed Oct 15 22:38:05 2003] : (9) Berrawyn: Spot Skill Check: [1d20+7] -> [20,7] = (27)
[Wed Oct 15 22:38:05 2003] : (9) Berrawyn: Listen Skill Check: [1d20+7] -> [20,7] = (27)
[Wed Oct 15 22:38:05 2003] : (6) Aspen: Spot Skill Check: [1d20+4] -> [18,4] = (22)
[Wed Oct 15 22:38:13 2003] : (6) Aspen: Listen Skill Check: [1d20+3] -> [5,3] = (8)
[Wed Oct 15 22:38:13 2003] : (5) Farkenella: Spot Skill Check: [1d20+7] -> [3,7] = (10)
[Wed Oct 15 22:38:17 2003] : (5) Farkenella: Listen Skill Check: [1d20+6] -> [11,6] = (17)
[Wed Oct 15 22:38:21 2003] : (2) Finduilas: ooc Way to go, Bert :)
[Wed Oct 15 22:38:21 2003] : (1) DM: You spot him running, Berrawyn can hear the worms in the ground
[Wed Oct 15 22:38:26 2003] : (9) Berrawyn: ooc thats three 20's in a row!!
[Wed Oct 15 22:38:45 2003] : (4) Enilia: ooc but do we hear Aspen?
[Wed Oct 15 22:38:55 2003] : (2) Finduilas: ooc Never mention that. they'll stop ;)
[Wed Oct 15 22:39:00 2003] : (1) DM: You all hear Aspen too
[Wed Oct 15 22:39:26 2003] : ** (9) Berrawyn stops and turns round **
[Wed Oct 15 22:39:32 2003] : ** (4) Enilia stops at Aspen's words, returning to the inn **
[Wed Oct 15 22:39:39 2003] : (9) Berrawyn: The people in the inn will back us up
[Wed Oct 15 22:39:42 2003] : ** (2) Finduilas changes course and goes for the guard **
[Wed Oct 15 22:39:47 2003] : (5) Farkenella: Gather Information Skill Check: [1d20+5] -> [12,5] = (17)
[Wed Oct 15 22:39:55 2003] : (9) Berrawyn: They all saw the cards falling
[Wed Oct 15 22:40:01 2003] : ** (5) Farkenella listens to the conversations abround her **
[Wed Oct 15 22:40:30 2003] : (1) DM: You all returned?
[Wed Oct 15 22:40:36 2003] : (2) Finduilas: All but me
[Wed Oct 15 22:40:42 2003] : (1) DM: Findus gets a guard
[Wed Oct 15 22:40:48 2003] : (2) Finduilas: I'm heading for the guard house
[Wed Oct 15 22:40:53 2003] : (1) DM: ooc sounds like a jkids book
[Wed Oct 15 22:40:57 2003] : (1) DM: ooc kids
[Wed Oct 15 22:40:58 2003] : (2) Finduilas: ooc LOL
[Wed Oct 15 22:41:00 2003] : (4) Enilia: He must be stopped Aspen. before he does this to other villages
[Wed Oct 15 22:41:02 2003] : ** (9) Berrawyn heads back to Aspen **
[Wed Oct 15 22:41:13 2003] : (9) Berrawyn: ooc lol
[Wed Oct 15 22:41:21 2003] : ** (5) Farkenella listens to the conversations abround her **
[Wed Oct 15 22:41:34 2003] : (6) Aspen: "But I don't think chasing him through the night will accomplish much."
[Wed Oct 15 22:41:36 2003] : (1) Guard: Hello miss?
[Wed Oct 15 22:42:07 2003] : (2) Finduilas: Where's your captain?
[Wed Oct 15 22:42:11 2003] : (4) Enilia: I don't know.... We don't even know where he lives... Maybe he'll get away....
[Wed Oct 15 22:42:19 2003] : (9) Berrawyn: I guess you're right Aspen
[Wed Oct 15 22:42:22 2003] : (1) Guard Stephen: Err off-duty miss
[Wed Oct 15 22:42:23 2003] : ** (2) Finduilas is panting **
[Wed Oct 15 22:42:35 2003] : (2) Finduilas: Call him
[Wed Oct 15 22:42:39 2003] : (9) Berrawyn: I just can't beleive it. He seemed so nice earlier
[Wed Oct 15 22:42:43 2003] : (1) Guard Stephen: I'm in charge of the guard house
[Wed Oct 15 22:42:47 2003] : ** (1) Guard Stephen beams **
[Wed Oct 15 22:42:54 2003] : (9) Berrawyn: I guess the other were right after all
[Wed Oct 15 22:42:58 2003] : (1) Guard Stephen: Err. miss with what?
[Wed Oct 15 22:43:05 2003] : (4) Enilia: I know Berrawyn, hard to believe he'd be cheating....
[Wed Oct 15 22:43:12 2003] : (2) Finduilas: Go to him and get him here
[Wed Oct 15 22:43:19 2003] : (2) Finduilas: Or bring me to him
[Wed Oct 15 22:43:31 2003] : (1) Guard Stephen: Can't miss gotta stay here, has to be someone in the guardhouse
[Wed Oct 15 22:43:50 2003] : (2) Finduilas: Where does he live?
[Wed Oct 15 22:44:02 2003] : ** (9) Berrawyn heads back into the inn **
[Wed Oct 15 22:44:04 2003] : (1) Guard Stephen: Oh, err ...
[Wed Oct 15 22:44:11 2003] : ** (1) Guard Stephen shows you on the map **
[Wed Oct 15 22:44:12 2003] : (2) Finduilas: It's very important I speak to him
[Wed Oct 15 22:44:30 2003] : (2) Finduilas: Thank you
[Wed Oct 15 22:44:37 2003] : ** (2) Finduilas runs out again **
[Wed Oct 15 22:45:02 2003] : ** (4) Enilia paces back and forth, wondering whether she did the right thing **
[Wed Oct 15 22:45:12 2003] : (1) DM: You arrive at the house
[Wed Oct 15 22:45:28 2003] : ** (2) Finduilas knocks at the door, loudly **
[Wed Oct 15 22:45:37 2003] : (1) DM: Nothing happens
[Wed Oct 15 22:45:47 2003] : (5) Farkenella: Listen, people (to all of those in the inn)
[Wed Oct 15 22:46:03 2003] : (5) Farkenella: Now he's spotted you as ennemies
[Wed Oct 15 22:46:04 2003] : ** (2) Finduilas walks around the house, looking for a sign anybody's in **
[Wed Oct 15 22:46:23 2003] : (5) Farkenella: I have tried to make his way easier
[Wed Oct 15 22:46:39 2003] : (5) Farkenella: and hopefully he has not seen me with you
[Wed Oct 15 22:46:40 2003] : (1) DM: Someone eventually comes to the door
[Wed Oct 15 22:46:58 2003] : (9) Berrawyn: Yeah, thanks for that
[Wed Oct 15 22:47:06 2003] : (1) Captain: Hello?
[Wed Oct 15 22:47:08 2003] : ** (9) Berrawyn has a slightly sarcastic tone to his voice **
[Wed Oct 15 22:47:10 2003] : (1) Captain: Who's there?
[Wed Oct 15 22:47:19 2003] : (2) Finduilas: Captain, it's about Jeffers
[Wed Oct 15 22:47:19 2003] : (5) Farkenella: Berrawyn, we still need to nail this guy
[Wed Oct 15 22:47:27 2003] : (5) Farkenella: and if he flees when he spots us
[Wed Oct 15 22:47:31 2003] : ** (1) Captain Leorn squints **
[Wed Oct 15 22:47:38 2003] : (5) Farkenella: then we're never going to get anywhere
[Wed Oct 15 22:47:39 2003] : (1) Captain Leorn: Oh, it's you
[Wed Oct 15 22:47:43 2003] : (5) Farkenella: a sneakier way might work
[Wed Oct 15 22:47:49 2003] : (2) Finduilas: Yes, it's me
[Wed Oct 15 22:47:51 2003] : (1) Captain Leorn: I thought I told you to stay away from him?
[Wed Oct 15 22:48:13 2003] : (2) Finduilas: We caught him at cheating and we have witnesses
[Wed Oct 15 22:48:16 2003] : (9) Berrawyn: Well, he knows he's in trouble now that lots of people saw him cheating
[Wed Oct 15 22:48:26 2003] : ** (5) Farkenella looks around **
[Wed Oct 15 22:48:26 2003] : (1) Captain Leorn: That's torn it!
[Wed Oct 15 22:48:40 2003] : (1) Captain Leorn: Now what did I say about nothing sticking to him?
[Wed Oct 15 22:48:47 2003] : (1) Captain Leorn: Do you know why?
[Wed Oct 15 22:48:48 2003] : (5) Farkenella: I bet you too many people here are tied hands and feet becuse of their gambling and won't testify
[Wed Oct 15 22:48:54 2003] : (5) Farkenella: we are strangers to this town
[Wed Oct 15 22:48:54 2003] : (2) Finduilas: No, why?
[Wed Oct 15 22:49:04 2003] : (1) Captain Leorn: SDisappearances, that's why!
[Wed Oct 15 22:49:13 2003] : (1) Captain Leorn: No witnesses
[Wed Oct 15 22:49:16 2003] : (5) Farkenella: nobody will back us up
[Wed Oct 15 22:49:22 2003] : (2) Finduilas: We're not going to disappear that easily
[Wed Oct 15 22:49:30 2003] : (1) Captain Leorn: At least none that saw anything unfavourable!
[Wed Oct 15 22:49:45 2003] : (9) Berrawyn: All the more reason to have nailed him there and then
[Wed Oct 15 22:49:49 2003] : (1) Captain Leorn: Well good. I hope you are the obnly witnesses.
[Wed Oct 15 22:49:56 2003] : (1) Captain Leorn: Dis thei happen in the Elf?
[Wed Oct 15 22:49:57 2003] : (2) Finduilas: Why?
[Wed Oct 15 22:50:07 2003] : (1) Captain Leorn: Did this happen in the Elf?
[Wed Oct 15 22:50:10 2003] : (2) Finduilas: The whole inn saw it
[Wed Oct 15 22:50:22 2003] : ** (1) Captain Leorn shakes his head. My god! **
[Wed Oct 15 22:50:33 2003] : (1) Captain Leorn: Maybe it will be OK, if enough people...
[Wed Oct 15 22:50:35 2003] : (6) Aspen: (musing to himself) "Heh. If he wants to get rid of us. Why not lead him into Worg and Orc country."
[Wed Oct 15 22:50:36 2003] : (5) Farkenella: anyway, from now on, I am going to pretend I don't know you, and try to get closer to him in some way or other
[Wed Oct 15 22:50:43 2003] : (2) Finduilas: We also have papers proving he's got a hold on a lot of people
[Wed Oct 15 22:50:45 2003] : (1) Captain Leorn: But this is Jeffers
[Wed Oct 15 22:51:01 2003] : ** (4) Enilia smiles at aspen, good plan **
[Wed Oct 15 22:51:12 2003] : (9) Berrawyn: ooc /me wonders if 'nailed him' is a standard Forgotten Realms phrase
[Wed Oct 15 22:51:12 2003] : (2) Finduilas: They might testify if they're handled right
[Wed Oct 15 22:51:19 2003] : (1) Captain Leorn: You do? Directly linking him?
[Wed Oct 15 22:51:20 2003] : (2) Finduilas: ooc LOL
[Wed Oct 15 22:51:36 2003] : (5) Farkenella: ooc /me dies coughing
[Wed Oct 15 22:52:05 2003] : (2) Finduilas: Not directly, but they're about debts and if those papers disappear so do these debts, that should be worth something to people
[Wed Oct 15 22:52:26 2003] : (2) Finduilas: We found those papers on that abandoned cart
[Wed Oct 15 22:52:54 2003] : (1) Captain Leorn: But is there any direct evidence ?
[Wed Oct 15 22:53:07 2003] : (5) Farkenella: ooc is there Leorn's name on these papers by any chance ?
[Wed Oct 15 22:53:13 2003] : (1) Captain Leorn: He could claim it was done by the driver
[Wed Oct 15 22:53:21 2003] : (1) Captain Leorn: ooc no
[Wed Oct 15 22:53:34 2003] : (2) Finduilas: He could claim that, but what would his debtors say?
[Wed Oct 15 22:53:54 2003] : (1) Captain Leorn: Well, nothing to be done now. I'd be obliged itf you'd see me in the moring
[Wed Oct 15 22:53:57 2003] : (1) Captain Leorn: morning
[Wed Oct 15 22:54:02 2003] : (2) Finduilas: They just have to do the right thing and tell the truth
[Wed Oct 15 22:54:24 2003] : (9) Berrawyn: ooc /me is disappointed that the DM hasn't desgined mock ups of the debtor lists
[Wed Oct 15 22:54:30 2003] : ** (5) Farkenella parts from her friends and goes to the innkeeper to ask for a room **
[Wed Oct 15 22:54:44 2003] : (2) Finduilas: What time?
[Wed Oct 15 22:54:46 2003] : (5) Farkenella: ooc /me is too :P
[Wed Oct 15 22:55:10 2003] : (1) Captain Leorn: First thing. My shift starts at 8 am
[Wed Oct 15 22:55:12 2003] : (9) Berrawyn: ooc we all have a room each already
[Wed Oct 15 22:55:25 2003] : (2) Finduilas: I'll be there
[Wed Oct 15 22:55:29 2003] : ** (1) Captain Leorn tells Bert to piss off **
[Wed Oct 15 22:55:31 2003] : (5) Farkenella: ooc we do ? oh, ok
[Wed Oct 15 22:55:34 2003] : (2) Finduilas: Good evening to you, captain
[Wed Oct 15 22:55:44 2003] : (1) Captain Leorn: Good night m'lady
[Wed Oct 15 22:55:53 2003] : (9) Berrawyn: ooc :D
[Wed Oct 15 22:55:57 2003] : (1) Captain Leorn: ooc sense motive
[Wed Oct 15 22:55:57 2003] : ** (2) Finduilas walks back to the inn **
[Wed Oct 15 22:56:03 2003] : (2) Finduilas: Sense Motive Skill Check: [1d20+2] -> [4,2] = (6)
[Wed Oct 15 22:56:16 2003] : ** (5) Farkenella tells the others she has "trapped" the handle from the room with the safe **
[Wed Oct 15 22:56:19 2003] : ** (2) Finduilas doesn't suspect a thing **
[Wed Oct 15 22:56:20 2003] : (1) Captain Leorn: You believe everything he says
[Wed Oct 15 22:56:33 2003] : (1) DM: ooc please draw your troute
[Wed Oct 15 22:56:39 2003] : (1) DM: lol route
[Wed Oct 15 22:57:29 2003] : (9) Berrawyn: ooc something fishy going on there
[Wed Oct 15 22:57:36 2003] : ** (5) Farkenella goes up to her room and changes into still sexy but more suited for a rogue clothes **
[Wed Oct 15 22:57:36 2003] : (1) DM: OK, as you approach the temple of Pelor
[Wed Oct 15 22:57:47 2003] : (2) Finduilas: Yes...
[Wed Oct 15 22:57:49 2003] : (1) DM: umm, Talos
[Wed Oct 15 22:58:20 2003] : (2) Finduilas: ooc What happened to the map?
[Wed Oct 15 22:58:50 2003] : (1) DM: You are suddenly engulfed in total darkness
[Wed Oct 15 22:59:01 2003] : ** (2) Finduilas stops **
[Wed Oct 15 22:59:05 2003] : (1) DM: It is the blackest darkness you have ever seen
[Wed Oct 15 22:59:23 2003] : (1) DM: ooc or not seen
[Wed Oct 15 22:59:25 2003] : ** (5) Farkenella comes down again **
[Wed Oct 15 22:59:33 2003] : (1) DM: listen check
[Wed Oct 15 22:59:37 2003] : (2) Finduilas: Listen Skill Check: [1d20+6] -> [7,6] = (13)
[Wed Oct 15 23:00:04 2003] : ** (2) Finduilas doesn't make a sound as she stands stockstill **
[Wed Oct 15 23:00:24 2003] : (1) DM: Move Silently Skill Check: [1d20+5] -> [3,5] = (8)
[Wed Oct 15 23:00:36 2003] : (1) DM: You hear someone moving
[Wed Oct 15 23:00:54 2003] : ** (2) Finduilas turns into the direction of the sound **
[Wed Oct 15 23:00:56 2003] : (1) DM: You are effectively blind though
[Wed Oct 15 23:01:29 2003] : (1) DM: initiative
[Wed Oct 15 23:01:40 2003] : ** (2) Finduilas crouches down, making herself into a smaller target **
[Wed Oct 15 23:01:44 2003] : (2) Finduilas: Initiative Finduilas: [1d20+5] -> [12,5] = (17)
[Wed Oct 15 23:01:49 2003] : (1) DM: [1d20+5] -> [12,5] = (17)
[Wed Oct 15 23:01:56 2003] : (1) DM: You first
[Wed Oct 15 23:02:13 2003] : ** (2) Finduilas charges (without any weapons on her) **
[Wed Oct 15 23:02:38 2003] : (1) DM: umm blind attack with no weapon?
[Wed Oct 15 23:02:39 2003] : (2) Finduilas: [1d20] -> [3] = (3)
[Wed Oct 15 23:02:44 2003] : (2) Finduilas: Yep
[Wed Oct 15 23:02:56 2003] : (1) DM: you run right out of the dark patch
[Wed Oct 15 23:03:18 2003] : ** (2) Finduilas turns around and looks at the dark **
[Wed Oct 15 23:03:19 2003] : (1) DM: Listen Skill Check: [1d20+6] -> [8,6] = (14)
[Wed Oct 15 23:03:28 2003] : ** (1) DM hears you run past **
[Wed Oct 15 23:03:42 2003] : (1) DM: Jeffers: Finessed Shocking Rapier +1 (base): [1d20+14] -> [12,14] = (26) ===> Damage: [1d6+3+1d6] -> [1,3,6] = (10)
[Wed Oct 15 23:03:42 2003] : (1) DM: Jeffers: Finessed Shocking Rapier +1 (second): [1d20+9] -> [12,9] = (21) ===> Damage: [1d6+3+1d6] -> [2,3,2] = (7)
[Wed Oct 15 23:03:45 2003] : (5) Farkenella: ooc the DM is hearing voices !
[Wed Oct 15 23:04:01 2003] : (1) DM: 2 hits
[Wed Oct 15 23:04:31 2003] : ** (2) Finduilas yells with pain **
[Wed Oct 15 23:04:56 2003] : (1) DM: You see Jeffers stood with a rapier intent on your derath
[Wed Oct 15 23:04:58 2003] : (4) Enilia: ooc I and Aspen (I believe) is still outside the inn. Do we hear her yell
[Wed Oct 15 23:04:58 2003] : (1) DM: death
[Wed Oct 15 23:05:30 2003] : (1) DM: listen checks for you others
[Wed Oct 15 23:05:36 2003] : (4) Enilia: Enilia: Listen Skill Check [1d20+2] -> [15,2] = (17)
[Wed Oct 15 23:05:39 2003] : (9) Berrawyn: Listen Skill Check: [1d20+7] -> [4,7] = (11)
[Wed Oct 15 23:05:42 2003] : (6) Aspen: Listen Skill Check: [1d20+3] -> [4,3] = (7)
[Wed Oct 15 23:05:43 2003] : (5) Farkenella: Listen Skill Check: [1d20+6] -> [8,6] = (14)
[Wed Oct 15 23:06:21 2003] : (1) DM: Enilia hears the scream
[Wed Oct 15 23:06:32 2003] : (1) DM: Findus?
[Wed Oct 15 23:06:37 2003] : (5) Farkenella: ooc I want that rapier you guys ! ;-)
[Wed Oct 15 23:06:41 2003] : (4) Enilia: That sounded like findus! /me runs towards the sound
[Wed Oct 15 23:06:48 2003] : (5) Farkenella: ooc kill him, kill him
[Wed Oct 15 23:07:02 2003] : ** (5) Farkenella follows Enilia running **
[Wed Oct 15 23:07:03 2003] : ** (2) Finduilas charges at Jeffers, trying to knock him out **
[Wed Oct 15 23:07:10 2003] : ** (6) Aspen follows **
[Wed Oct 15 23:07:12 2003] : ** (9) Berrawyn hears Enilia shout **
[Wed Oct 15 23:07:21 2003] : ** (9) Berrawyn runs **
[Wed Oct 15 23:07:23 2003] : (2) Finduilas: [1d20] -> [15] = (15)
[Wed Oct 15 23:07:35 2003] : (1) DM: ooc the rest of you are 300 feet away
[Wed Oct 15 23:07:40 2003] : (1) DM: hit
[Wed Oct 15 23:07:52 2003] : (1) DM: ooc what's your BAB?
[Wed Oct 15 23:07:58 2003] : ** (5) Farkenella runs as silently and hiding as possible **
[Wed Oct 15 23:08:04 2003] : (5) Farkenella: Move Silently Skill Check: [1d20+9] -> [5,9] = (14)
[Wed Oct 15 23:08:09 2003] : (2) Finduilas: 4
[Wed Oct 15 23:08:09 2003] : (5) Farkenella: Hide Skill Check: [1d20+9] -> [16,9] = (25)
[Wed Oct 15 23:08:12 2003] : (1) DM: hit
[Wed Oct 15 23:08:25 2003] : (1) DM: umm what were you doing?
[Wed Oct 15 23:08:51 2003] : (2) Finduilas: I don't have anything on me, just using my fist
[Wed Oct 15 23:08:59 2003] : (6) Aspen: Following Enilia.
[Wed Oct 15 23:09:03 2003] : (1) DM: subdual damage, but what dic for fists?
[Wed Oct 15 23:09:06 2003] : (1) DM: dice
[Wed Oct 15 23:09:06 2003] : (2) Finduilas: What for damage? d20 again?
[Wed Oct 15 23:09:19 2003] : (6) Aspen: 1d4 I think
[Wed Oct 15 23:09:21 2003] : (1) DM: no, roll a d4
[Wed Oct 15 23:09:27 2003] : (2) Finduilas: [1d4] -> [3] = (3)
[Wed Oct 15 23:09:28 2003] : (1) DM: + str
[Wed Oct 15 23:09:41 2003] : (2) Finduilas: +1
[Wed Oct 15 23:09:54 2003] : (1) DM: 4 subdual
[Wed Oct 15 23:09:55 2003] : (9) Berrawyn: ooc brb reconnect again :(
[Wed Oct 15 23:10:00 2003] : (1) DM: you moving?
[Wed Oct 15 23:10:05 2003] : (1) DM: PAUSE
[Wed Oct 15 23:10:05 2003] : (9) Berrawyn: Disconnecting from server...
[Wed Oct 15 23:10:06 2003] : (9) Berrawyn (exit): 23:10
[Wed Oct 15 23:10:50 2003] : (10) Berrawyn (enter): 23:10
[Wed Oct 15 23:11:01 2003] : (4) Enilia: ooc wb :)
[Wed Oct 15 23:11:03 2003] : (1) DM: RSUME
[Wed Oct 15 23:11:13 2003] : (1) DM: you moving?
[Wed Oct 15 23:11:22 2003] : (1) DM: Findus?
[Wed Oct 15 23:11:26 2003] : (2) Finduilas: No
[Wed Oct 15 23:11:30 2003] : ** (10) Berrawyn is running as fast as possible **
[Wed Oct 15 23:11:30 2003] : (1) DM: 'k
[Wed Oct 15 23:11:38 2003] : ** (1) DM attacks **
[Wed Oct 15 23:12:01 2003] : (1) DM: Oh, btw only the first attack last time! I moved to get to you
[Wed Oct 15 23:12:06 2003] : (6) Aspen: ooc I can do 160 ft/round. I think I'll be there next round.
[Wed Oct 15 23:12:07 2003] : (4) Enilia: ooc foul play, DM is fighting alongside Jeffers :P
[Wed Oct 15 23:12:19 2003] : (2) Finduilas: ooc KMAO
[Wed Oct 15 23:12:19 2003] : (1) Jeffers: Jeffers: Finessed Shocking Rapier +1 (base): [1d20+14] -> [9,14] = (23) ===> Damage: [1d6+3+1d6] -> [5,3,4] = (12)
[Wed Oct 15 23:12:19 2003] : (1) Jeffers: Jeffers: Finessed Shocking Rapier +1 (second): [1d20+9] -> [19,9] = (28) ===> Damage: [1d6+3+1d6] -> [6,3,1] = (10)
[Wed Oct 15 23:12:19 2003] : (1) Jeffers: Critical hit? [1d20+9] -> [2,9] = (11) ===> Damage: [2d6+6+1d6] -> [3,3,6,4] = (16)
[Wed Oct 15 23:12:25 2003] : (5) Farkenella: ooc omg
[Wed Oct 15 23:13:00 2003] : ** (2) Finduilas hits the ground, hard **
[Wed Oct 15 23:13:22 2003] : (4) Enilia: ooc can I cast mage armour while running? :P
[Wed Oct 15 23:13:23 2003] : ** (1) Jeffers grins and loosk down **
[Wed Oct 15 23:13:27 2003] : (1) Jeffers: You lot saw that
[Wed Oct 15 23:13:32 2003] : (1) Jeffers: Initiative
[Wed Oct 15 23:13:35 2003] : (4) Enilia: Initiative Enilia: [1d20+1] -> [6,1] = (7)
[Wed Oct 15 23:13:40 2003] : (10) Berrawyn: Initiative Berrawyn: [1d20+3] -> [9,3] = (12)
[Wed Oct 15 23:13:49 2003] : (1) Jeffers: ooc only if moving only 35 feet
[Wed Oct 15 23:13:50 2003] : (6) Aspen: Initiative: [1d20+2] -> [7,2] = (9)
[Wed Oct 15 23:14:04 2003] : (4) Enilia: ooc better not then :P
[Wed Oct 15 23:14:09 2003] : (5) Farkenella: Initiative Farkenella : [1d20+4] -> [6,4] = (10)
[Wed Oct 15 23:14:25 2003] : (1) Jeffers: Jeffers casts Mirror Image ( level 2, "Creates decoy duplicates of you (1d4 +1/three levels, max 8). [1d4+2] -> [3,2] = (5) Images created." )
[Wed Oct 15 23:15:12 2003] : (1) Jeffers: OK Berrawyn
[Wed Oct 15 23:15:19 2003] : ** (1) Jeffers grins evilly **
[Wed Oct 15 23:15:25 2003] : (1) Jeffers: I'll finish you all
[Wed Oct 15 23:15:37 2003] : (10) Berrawyn: run
[Wed Oct 15 23:15:43 2003] : (10) Berrawyn: (toward him)
[Wed Oct 15 23:15:48 2003] : (4) Enilia: ooc lol
[Wed Oct 15 23:16:16 2003] : (5) Farkenella: ooc we're in trouble, thnk god I changed clothes !
[Wed Oct 15 23:17:22 2003] : (6) Aspen: "Alright Jeffers, you've won this time."
[Wed Oct 15 23:17:48 2003] : (4) Enilia: Huh?
[Wed Oct 15 23:18:00 2003] : ** (1) Jeffers shouts, you think it's that easy? **
[Wed Oct 15 23:18:12 2003] : ** (10) Berrawyn is startled by Aspen **
[Wed Oct 15 23:18:15 2003] : (1) Jeffers: How about I finish her now?
[Wed Oct 15 23:18:21 2003] : (1) Jeffers: Farky your go
[Wed Oct 15 23:19:03 2003] : (1) DM: Farky your go
[Wed Oct 15 23:19:11 2003] : ** (5) Farkenella runs towards the scene **
[Wed Oct 15 23:19:18 2003] : (1) DM: Apen?
[Wed Oct 15 23:19:24 2003] : (1) DM: Aspen?
[Wed Oct 15 23:19:27 2003] : (6) Aspen: Aren't I already there?
[Wed Oct 15 23:19:43 2003] : (5) Farkenella: ooc still hiding in the dark as well as I can
[Wed Oct 15 23:19:47 2003] : (5) Farkenella: Hide Skill Check: [1d20+9] -> [1,9] = (10)
[Wed Oct 15 23:19:48 2003] : (1) DM: You are about 60ft away
[Wed Oct 15 23:20:27 2003] : ** (6) Aspen lowers his staff. **
[Wed Oct 15 23:20:35 2003] : (6) Aspen: "No profit in killing."
[Wed Oct 15 23:21:02 2003] : (1) Jeffers: For you pathetic idiots maybe
[Wed Oct 15 23:21:28 2003] : (1) Jeffers: Enila?
[Wed Oct 15 23:21:39 2003] : (4) Enilia: ooc how far away now?
[Wed Oct 15 23:21:46 2003] : (1) Jeffers: 60ft
[Wed Oct 15 23:22:31 2003] : (4) Enilia: Screaming "What the hell are you doing?" to Aspen while casting MM at Jeffers
[Wed Oct 15 23:22:33 2003] : ** (4) Enilia casts Magic Missile, damage [1d4+1] -> [1,1] = (2) **
[Wed Oct 15 23:22:35 2003] : ** (4) Enilia casts Magic Missile, damage [1d4+1] -> [1,1] = (2) **
[Wed Oct 15 23:22:43 2003] : (1) Jeffers: ooc tough luck
[Wed Oct 15 23:23:00 2003] : (1) Jeffers: ooc does that stack with subdual?
[Wed Oct 15 23:23:19 2003] : (6) Aspen: Have to roll to see what it hits first.
[Wed Oct 15 23:23:59 2003] : (1) Jeffers: [1d5] -> [5] = (5)
[Wed Oct 15 23:24:05 2003] : (1) Jeffers: [1d5] -> [5] = (5)
[Wed Oct 15 23:24:10 2003] : (1) Jeffers: They both hit
[Wed Oct 15 23:24:26 2003] : (4) Enilia: ooc don't MM always?
[Wed Oct 15 23:24:35 2003] : (1) Jeffers: ooc he has a mirror image on
[Wed Oct 15 23:24:40 2003] : (1) Jeffers: [1d4] -> [1] = (1)
[Wed Oct 15 23:24:41 2003] : (10) Berrawyn: ooc once subdual damage exceeds HP you go unconcious
[Wed Oct 15 23:25:00 2003] : (6) Aspen: Normal damage doesn't stack with subdual.
[Wed Oct 15 23:25:29 2003] : (1) Jeffers: 'k
[Wed Oct 15 23:25:45 2003] : ** (1) Jeffers moves 30 feet towards you all **
[Wed Oct 15 23:25:57 2003] : (1) Jeffers: Jeffers casts Sound Burst ( level 2, "Deals 1d8 sonic damage to subjects; may stun them for 1 round (Will save to avoid)[1d8] -> [4] = (4)" )
[Wed Oct 15 23:26:07 2003] : (1) Jeffers: Will saves
[Wed Oct 15 23:26:09 2003] : (10) Berrawyn: Will save: [1d20+3] -> [11,3] = (14)
[Wed Oct 15 23:26:09 2003] : (4) Enilia: Will save: [1d20+4] -> [20,4] = (24)
[Wed Oct 15 23:26:10 2003] : (6) Aspen: Wis check: [1d20+3] -> [19,3] = (22)
[Wed Oct 15 23:26:24 2003] : (1) Jeffers: Berrawyn is stunned
[Wed Oct 15 23:26:32 2003] : (5) Farkenella: Will save: [1d20+1] -> [13,1] = (14)
[Wed Oct 15 23:26:39 2003] : (1) Jeffers: DC = 21
[Wed Oct 15 23:26:46 2003] : (1) Jeffers: Farky is stunned
[Wed Oct 15 23:27:06 2003] : (1) Jeffers: ooc no it isn'rt
[Wed Oct 15 23:27:11 2003] : (5) Farkenella: ooc, Jeffers is everything Huerney would have ever wanted to be :P
[Wed Oct 15 23:27:12 2003] : (1) Jeffers: DC = 17
[Wed Oct 15 23:27:28 2003] : (2) Finduilas: ooc LOL
[Wed Oct 15 23:27:29 2003] : (1) Jeffers: Aspen?
[Wed Oct 15 23:27:35 2003] : (6) Aspen: "Asshole"
[Wed Oct 15 23:27:44 2003] : ** (6) Aspen casts barkskin and advances 40 ft **
[Wed Oct 15 23:27:45 2003] : (1) Jeffers: ooc shall we pause here?
[Wed Oct 15 23:28:04 2003] : (6) Aspen: ooc I fancy watching the whole party get slain tonight.
[Wed Oct 15 23:28:04 2003] : (4) Enilia: ooc pause or stop???
[Wed Oct 15 23:28:16 2003] : (2) Finduilas: ooc Without even knowing whether I'm alive or dead? ;)
[Wed Oct 15 23:28:18 2003] : (10) Berrawyn: ooc dont mind
[Wed Oct 15 23:28:29 2003] : (10) Berrawyn: ooc I'll be knackered tomorrow anyway
[Wed Oct 15 23:28:38 2003] : (4) Enilia: Gimme a pee break and I'm ready to go on :P
[Wed Oct 15 23:28:44 2003] : (5) Farkenella: ooc PAUDE ? ARE YOU NUTS ?
[Wed Oct 15 23:28:44 2003] : (1) Jeffers: 'k
[Wed Oct 15 23:28:49 2003] : (5) Farkenella: ooc PAUSE even
[Wed Oct 15 23:28:55 2003] : (4) Enilia: brb
[Wed Oct 15 23:28:56 2003] : (1) Jeffers: PAUSE for a minute
[Wed Oct 15 23:29:05 2003] : (5) Farkenella: ooc a minute is ok
[Wed Oct 15 23:29:14 2003] : (5) Farkenella: ooc if we die, I would rather see it too
[Wed Oct 15 23:29:33 2003] : (1) Jeffers: ooc it aint gonna happen
[Wed Oct 15 23:29:47 2003] : (4) Enilia: back
[Wed Oct 15 23:29:52 2003] : (1) Jeffers: ENilia?
[Wed Oct 15 23:30:04 2003] : ** (4) Enilia casts Mage Armour on self, +4 to AC (now 15) **
[Wed Oct 15 23:30:33 2003] : (4) Enilia: ooc m/me makes a note never again to sneeze with a stiff neck; man did that hurt!
[Wed Oct 15 23:30:44 2003] : ** (1) Jeffers shouts **
[Wed Oct 15 23:30:52 2003] : (1) Jeffers: I'm ruined here you know that!
[Wed Oct 15 23:31:05 2003] : ** (4) Enilia yells back: Good! **
[Wed Oct 15 23:31:08 2003] : (1) Jeffers: Why shouldn't I finish you all off?
[Wed Oct 15 23:31:27 2003] : (1) Jeffers: [1d100] -> [84] = (84)
[Wed Oct 15 23:31:43 2003] : (1) Jeffers: [1d100] -> [85] = (85)
[Wed Oct 15 23:31:46 2003] : (1) Jeffers: HAh
[Wed Oct 15 23:31:58 2003] : (1) Jeffers: No soundburst or missor image BTW
[Wed Oct 15 23:32:02 2003] : (1) Jeffers: Both failed!
[Wed Oct 15 23:32:14 2003] : (1) Jeffers: Shit must remember about spell dfailure
[Wed Oct 15 23:32:19 2003] : (1) Jeffers: Berrawyn attack
[Wed Oct 15 23:32:44 2003] : (6) Aspen: ooc Hah. Looks winable now.
[Wed Oct 15 23:33:03 2003] : (10) Berrawyn: ooc distance?
[Wed Oct 15 23:33:07 2003] : (1) Jeffers: 30 feet
[Wed Oct 15 23:33:14 2003] : (10) Berrawyn: Comp S'Bow M+2, PBS (base): [1d20+10] -> [11,10] = (21) ===> Damage: [1d6+2] -> [1,2] = (3)
[Wed Oct 15 23:33:19 2003] : (1) Jeffers: Hit
[Wed Oct 15 23:33:27 2003] : (1) Jeffers: Farky?
[Wed Oct 15 23:34:12 2003] : (1) Jeffers: ooc sorry 'bout that, it certainly makes it easier, shame about the continuity though
[Wed Oct 15 23:34:16 2003] : ** (5) Farkenella runs sneakily up to the damn guy rapier drawn and strikes, (if I can ?) **
[Wed Oct 15 23:34:25 2003] : (1) Jeffers: try, it's dark
[Wed Oct 15 23:34:37 2003] : (5) Farkenella: Rapier MW (base): [1d20+8] -> [7,8] = (15) ===> Damage: [1d6-1] -> [1,-1] = (0)
[Wed Oct 15 23:34:39 2003] : (1) Jeffers: although he has darkvision
[Wed Oct 15 23:34:45 2003] : (1) Jeffers: miss
[Wed Oct 15 23:35:19 2003] : ** (1) Jeffers runs up to berrawyn and stabs **
[Wed Oct 15 23:35:29 2003] : (1) Jeffers: AoO for Aspen and Enilia
[Wed Oct 15 23:35:38 2003] : ** (4) Enilia casts Magic Missile, damage [1d4+1] -> [2,1] = (3) **
[Wed Oct 15 23:35:40 2003] : ** (4) Enilia casts Magic Missile, damage [1d4+1] -> [1,1] = (2) **
[Wed Oct 15 23:35:44 2003] : (6) Aspen: I wasn't next to him.
[Wed Oct 15 23:35:53 2003] : (1) Jeffers: umm not sure you can cast as an AoO
[Wed Oct 15 23:35:59 2003] : (1) Jeffers: he ran to you
[Wed Oct 15 23:36:04 2003] : (6) Aspen: Quarterstaff, MW (base): [1d20+5] -> [12,5] = (17) ===> Damage: [1d6+1] -> [4,1] = (5)
[Wed Oct 15 23:36:09 2003] : (1) Jeffers: hit
[Wed Oct 15 23:36:21 2003] : (5) Farkenella: ooc the dealy staff is baaaaaaack YAY !
[Wed Oct 15 23:36:22 2003] : (1) Jeffers: Jeffers: Finessed Shocking Rapier +1 (base): [1d20+14] -> [6,14] = (20) ===> Damage: [1d6+3+1d6] -> [1,3,3] = (7)
[Wed Oct 15 23:36:22 2003] : (1) Jeffers: Jeffers: Finessed Shocking Rapier +1 (second): [1d20+9] -> [18,9] = (27) ===> Damage: [1d6+3+1d6] -> [4,3,3] = (10)
[Wed Oct 15 23:36:22 2003] : (1) Jeffers: Critical hit? [1d20+9] -> [10,9] = (19) ===> Damage: [2d6+6+1d6] -> [1,5,6,2] = (14)
[Wed Oct 15 23:36:26 2003] : (4) Enilia: Oh, I'll wack him instead then
[Wed Oct 15 23:36:29 2003] : (4) Enilia: Morningstar (base): [1d20+3] -> [3,3] = (6) ===> Damage: [1d8+0] -> [7,0] = (7)
[Wed Oct 15 23:36:40 2003] : (1) Jeffers: 21 damage Berrawyn
[Wed Oct 15 23:36:49 2003] : (1) Jeffers: miss ENilia
[Wed Oct 15 23:36:59 2003] : ** (10) Berrawyn staggers under the mighty blow **
[Wed Oct 15 23:37:08 2003] : (6) Aspen: He can't have the 2nd attack if he moved.
[Wed Oct 15 23:37:14 2003] : (5) Farkenella: ooc don't I also get one AoO ? I was with him
[Wed Oct 15 23:37:17 2003] : (1) Jeffers: Oh, 7 adamag!
[Wed Oct 15 23:37:20 2003] : (1) Jeffers: damage
[Wed Oct 15 23:37:23 2003] : (1) Jeffers: LOL
[Wed Oct 15 23:37:27 2003] : (6) Aspen: Using all attacks is a full round action. only a 5 ft step alound.
[Wed Oct 15 23:37:29 2003] : ** (1) Jeffers feels better **
[Wed Oct 15 23:37:30 2003] : (10) Berrawyn: ooc phew. Nice one Dave
[Wed Oct 15 23:37:41 2003] : (1) Jeffers: Berrawyn?
[Wed Oct 15 23:37:48 2003] : (5) Farkenella: ooc don't I also get one AoO ? I was with him
[Wed Oct 15 23:38:02 2003] : ** (10) Berrawyn drops his bow and draws his sword **
[Wed Oct 15 23:38:10 2003] : (1) Jeffers: Umm I don't think moving out of threat counts
[Wed Oct 15 23:38:23 2003] : (10) Berrawyn: Longsword, Weap Focus (base): [1d20+6] -> [6,6] = (12) ===> Damage: [1d8+1] -> [1,1] = (2)
[Wed Oct 15 23:38:26 2003] : (1) Jeffers: miss
[Wed Oct 15 23:38:27 2003] : (5) Farkenella: ooc ok :(
[Wed Oct 15 23:38:30 2003] : (1) Jeffers: Farky?
[Wed Oct 15 23:38:37 2003] : (5) Farkenella: stab
[Wed Oct 15 23:38:39 2003] : (5) Farkenella: Rapier MW (base): [1d20+8] -> [20,8] = (28) ===> Damage: [1d6-1] -> [2,-1] = (1)
[Wed Oct 15 23:38:39 2003] : (5) Farkenella: Critical hit? [1d20+8] -> [3,8] = (11) ===> Damage: [2d6-2] -> [3,6,-2] = (7)
[Wed Oct 15 23:38:50 2003] : (1) Jeffers: 1 damage
[Wed Oct 15 23:38:50 2003] : (5) Farkenella: ooc dammit
[Wed Oct 15 23:38:56 2003] : (1) Jeffers: Aspen?
[Wed Oct 15 23:39:19 2003] : (6) Aspen: Whack
[Wed Oct 15 23:39:21 2003] : (6) Aspen: Quarterstaff, MW (base): [1d20+5] -> [5,5] = (10) ===> Damage: [1d6+1] -> [2,1] = (3)
[Wed Oct 15 23:39:34 2003] : (1) Jeffers: miss
[Wed Oct 15 23:40:07 2003] : (1) Jeffers: Jeffers casts Slow ( level 3, "One subject/level takes only partial actions, -2 AC, -2 melee rolls." )
[Wed Oct 15 23:40:19 2003] : (1) Jeffers: DEfensively
[Wed Oct 15 23:40:28 2003] : (1) Jeffers: [1d100] -> [75] = (75)
[Wed Oct 15 23:40:32 2003] : (1) Jeffers: he's ok
[Wed Oct 15 23:40:48 2003] : (1) Jeffers: Hw2ill saves
[Wed Oct 15 23:40:52 2003] : (1) Jeffers: Will
[Wed Oct 15 23:40:56 2003] : (10) Berrawyn: Will save: [1d20+3] -> [3,3] = (6)
[Wed Oct 15 23:41:02 2003] : (6) Aspen: Will save: [1d20+7] -> [10,7] = (17)
[Wed Oct 15 23:41:05 2003] : (5) Farkenella: Will save: [1d20+1] -> [20,1] = (21)
[Wed Oct 15 23:41:09 2003] : (4) Enilia: Will save: [1d20+4] -> [4,4] = (8)
[Wed Oct 15 23:41:18 2003] : (1) Jeffers: Aspen and Farky asve
[Wed Oct 15 23:41:22 2003] : (1) Jeffers: save
[Wed Oct 15 23:41:39 2003] : (1) Jeffers: Oh, nope, its CR 18, level 3, aspen dfails
[Wed Oct 15 23:41:53 2003] : ** (1) Jeffers makes a run for it **
[Wed Oct 15 23:42:01 2003] : (1) Jeffers: Aoo Farky
[Wed Oct 15 23:42:17 2003] : (1) Jeffers: Concetration Skill Check: [1d20+14] -> [2,14] = (16)
[Wed Oct 15 23:42:26 2003] : (5) Farkenella: Rapier MW (base): [1d20+8] -> [13,8] = (21) ===> Damage: [1d6-1] -> [4,-1] = (3)
[Wed Oct 15 23:42:31 2003] : (1) Jeffers: umm I faile dhte concentration too
[Wed Oct 15 23:42:42 2003] : (1) Jeffers: hit Aoo for everyone else!
[Wed Oct 15 23:42:50 2003] : (10) Berrawyn: Longsword, Weap Focus (base): [1d20+6] -> [18,6] = (24) ===> Damage: [1d8+1] -> [7,1] = (8)
[Wed Oct 15 23:42:57 2003] : (6) Aspen: Quarterstaff, MW (base): [1d20+5] -> [18,5] = (23) ===> Damage: [1d6+1] -> [2,1] = (3)
[Wed Oct 15 23:42:57 2003] : (4) Enilia: ooc still melee?
[Wed Oct 15 23:43:02 2003] : ** (1) Jeffers 's spelling is shite tonight **
[Wed Oct 15 23:43:04 2003] : (4) Enilia: Morningstar (base): [1d20+3] -> [9,3] = (12) ===> Damage: [1d8+0] -> [3,0] = (3)
[Wed Oct 15 23:43:30 2003] : ** (1) Jeffers collapses **
[Wed Oct 15 23:43:41 2003] : (1) Jeffers: You all got lucky with AoO there
[Wed Oct 15 23:43:48 2003] : ** (4) Enilia runs to Findus **
[Wed Oct 15 23:43:58 2003] : (1) Jeffers: umm -make a fort save x4 H
[Wed Oct 15 23:44:04 2003] : (4) Enilia: Aspen, help her!
[Wed Oct 15 23:44:07 2003] : (5) Farkenella: ooc bout time we were a bit lucky !
[Wed Oct 15 23:44:10 2003] : ** (6) Aspen casts cure light wounds on Finduilas **
[Wed Oct 15 23:44:14 2003] : (6) Aspen: [1d8+3] -> [4,3] = (7)
[Wed Oct 15 23:44:26 2003] : (6) Aspen: "Tie him up."
[Wed Oct 15 23:44:27 2003] : ** (10) Berrawyn runs to findu **
[Wed Oct 15 23:44:31 2003] : (1) Jeffers: umm not fort
[Wed Oct 15 23:44:39 2003] : (1) Jeffers: is it % roll?
[Wed Oct 15 23:44:40 2003] : ** (2) Finduilas doesn't move **
[Wed Oct 15 23:44:53 2003] : (6) Aspen: ooc 10% chance of stabilising while unconcious
[Wed Oct 15 23:45:39 2003] : ** (4) Enilia feeds Findus a potion of CLW [1d8+1] -> [4,1] = (5) **
[Wed Oct 15 23:46:00 2003] : ** (2) Finduilas sits up, looking very pale **
[Wed Oct 15 23:46:02 2003] : ** (10) Berrawyn takes a rope from his pack and ties up Jeffers **
[Wed Oct 15 23:46:09 2003] : (10) Berrawyn: Use Rope Skill Check: [1d20+4] -> [10,4] = (14)
[Wed Oct 15 23:46:17 2003] : (2) Finduilas: What happened? Did he get away?
[Wed Oct 15 23:46:26 2003] : (4) Enilia: Here, have another.... /me hands Findus another potion of CLW
[Wed Oct 15 23:46:33 2003] : (6) Aspen: "We got him. It was a bit of a close thing though. Phew!"
[Wed Oct 15 23:46:41 2003] : (2) Finduilas: [1d8+1] -> [3,1] = (4)
[Wed Oct 15 23:46:43 2003] : (4) Enilia: No we got him, now drink this and rest
[Wed Oct 15 23:46:52 2003] : (5) Farkenella: Wow
[Wed Oct 15 23:46:54 2003] : (10) Berrawyn: We we lucky he panicked and tried to run
[Wed Oct 15 23:47:02 2003] : (5) Farkenella: that was close
[Wed Oct 15 23:47:05 2003] : (2) Finduilas: Thank the gods
[Wed Oct 15 23:47:08 2003] : ** (1) Jeffers forgets the rules at a pinch **
[Wed Oct 15 23:47:13 2003] : ** (1) DM forgets the rules at a pinch **
[Wed Oct 15 23:47:17 2003] : (4) Enilia: What were you doing going after him alone???
[Wed Oct 15 23:47:18 2003] : (10) Berrawyn: I think if he'd held his nerve it would've been different
[Wed Oct 15 23:47:32 2003] : (2) Finduilas: I went to the guard, to report him
[Wed Oct 15 23:47:44 2003] : (2) Finduilas: He attacked me on my way back
[Wed Oct 15 23:47:46 2003] : (6) Aspen: "Without a weapon? Never leave without one."
[Wed Oct 15 23:47:54 2003] : (1) DM: He got some crap rolls
[Wed Oct 15 23:47:59 2003] : (6) Aspen: "Dangererous world out there."
[Wed Oct 15 23:48:07 2003] : (4) Enilia: What a creep! Wonder what I... um.... everyone, saw in him!
[Wed Oct 15 23:48:08 2003] : ** (6) Aspen prods Jeffers with a toe. **
[Wed Oct 15 23:48:10 2003] : (5) Farkenella: that sound thing
[Wed Oct 15 23:48:10 2003] : (2) Finduilas: I didn't have one on me and no time to get some
[Wed Oct 15 23:48:17 2003] : ** (5) Farkenella rubs her ears **
[Wed Oct 15 23:48:27 2003] : (10) Berrawyn: ooc a few good rolls and he could've got us all
[Wed Oct 15 23:48:31 2003] : (2) Finduilas: Better gag him before he starts singing again
[Wed Oct 15 23:48:32 2003] : (5) Farkenella: I'm still a bit dazzled
[Wed Oct 15 23:48:47 2003] : (5) Farkenella: ooc is the guy stabilized ?
[Wed Oct 15 23:48:54 2003] : (1) DM: 1000xp each
[Wed Oct 15 23:49:02 2003] : ** (2) Finduilas tries out her legs, very carefully **
[Wed Oct 15 23:49:05 2003] : (1) DM: ooc he's at 0
[Wed Oct 15 23:49:12 2003] : (1) DM: stable but unconscious
[Wed Oct 15 23:49:18 2003] : (6) Aspen: *ching*
[Wed Oct 15 23:49:19 2003] : (2) Finduilas: Ker-ching
[Wed Oct 15 23:49:30 2003] : (5) Farkenella: ooc do I get any XP for last week ?
[Wed Oct 15 23:49:49 2003] : (6) Aspen: Not kerching. 15 points short.
[Wed Oct 15 23:49:49 2003] : (1) DM: My god! GHow many times do I have to tell you woman! :P
[Wed Oct 15 23:49:58 2003] : (4) Enilia: :(
[Wed Oct 15 23:50:05 2003] : (5) Farkenella: ooc you never did :(
[Wed Oct 15 23:50:14 2003] : (1) DM: Do it anyway, you alll did a fair bit of RP too
[Wed Oct 15 23:50:25 2003] : (2) Finduilas: You told me instead of her, Craig
[Wed Oct 15 23:50:31 2003] : (5) Farkenella: ooc HA !!
[Wed Oct 15 23:50:33 2003] : (1) DM: I told you twice already Del
[Wed Oct 15 23:50:36 2003] : (2) Finduilas: I did tell you
[Wed Oct 15 23:50:40 2003] : (1) DM: oops
[Wed Oct 15 23:50:44 2003] : (5) Farkenella: double HA !
[Wed Oct 15 23:50:58 2003] : (5) Farkenella: thank you very much :P
[Wed Oct 15 23:51:00 2003] : (1) DM: Did I tell you twice H?
[Wed Oct 15 23:51:12 2003] : (2) Finduilas: Once for me, once for Delphine
[Wed Oct 15 23:51:21 2003] : (1) DM: At the beginning?
[Wed Oct 15 23:51:36 2003] : (1) DM: I told Del half-way through when she asked too
[Wed Oct 15 23:51:42 2003] : (2) Finduilas: No, after Delphine got here
[Wed Oct 15 23:51:42 2003] : (1) DM: Aaanyway
[Wed Oct 15 23:51:54 2003] : (1) DM: Maybe I told Bert that ;)
[Wed Oct 15 23:51:58 2003] : (4) Enilia: LOL
[Wed Oct 15 23:52:03 2003] : (2) Finduilas: LOL
[Wed Oct 15 23:52:04 2003] : ** (1) DM is relieved **
[Wed Oct 15 23:52:05 2003] : (5) Farkenella: LOL
[Wed Oct 15 23:52:13 2003] : (1) DM: You were NOT supposed to fight him here
[Wed Oct 15 23:52:14 2003] : ** (10) Berrawyn heard no evil **
[Wed Oct 15 23:52:35 2003] : (10) Berrawyn: he shouldn't have attacked Findu then!
[Wed Oct 15 23:52:35 2003] : (5) Farkenella: is the RP XP going to be at least 201 ?
[Wed Oct 15 23:52:40 2003] : (1) DM: But someone ran out with no weapons
[Wed Oct 15 23:52:43 2003] : (1) DM: yes
[Wed Oct 15 23:52:47 2003] : (6) Aspen: In a dress!
[Wed Oct 15 23:52:51 2003] : (5) Farkenella: 210 even ? Because then Ka-ching !
[Wed Oct 15 23:52:51 2003] : (4) Enilia: lol
[Wed Oct 15 23:52:54 2003] : (1) DM: or armour
[Wed Oct 15 23:52:54 2003] : (2) Finduilas: KMAO
[Wed Oct 15 23:53:11 2003] : (1) DM: AND they were the one who showed him up too!
[Wed Oct 15 23:53:14 2003] : (10) Berrawyn: and (oddly enough) nearly got killed
[Wed Oct 15 23:53:15 2003] : (2) Finduilas: I wasn't expecting a fight when I got changed
[Wed Oct 15 23:53:26 2003] : (1) DM: I would have killed you for that
[Wed Oct 15 23:53:33 2003] : (1) DM: But you survived
[Wed Oct 15 23:53:34 2003] : (5) Farkenella: smart of me to have changed in the meantime
[Wed Oct 15 23:53:39 2003] : (5) Farkenella: phew
[Wed Oct 15 23:53:40 2003] : (2) Finduilas: That's my nice new dress ruined :(
[Wed Oct 15 23:53:42 2003] : ** (1) DM is getting used to being evil **
[Wed Oct 15 23:53:55 2003] : (5) Farkenella: ooc can we keep the rapier ?
[Wed Oct 15 23:53:57 2003] : (5) Farkenella: hehe
[Wed Oct 15 23:54:11 2003] : (1) DM: I will give you a rundown next time
[Wed Oct 15 23:54:14 2003] : (5) Farkenella: cos I think I'll love that weapon
[Wed Oct 15 23:54:19 2003] : (10) Berrawyn: *cough*ringofhumaninfluence*cough*
[Wed Oct 15 23:54:19 2003] : (1) DM: GAME END