Contents / PnP Stuff / Logs / Craig's - 01 October 2003

[Wed Oct 1 19:09:32 2003] : (1500) DM: GAME START
[Wed Oct 1 19:09:53 2003] : ** (1504) Berrawyn runs up from behind (AGAIN!!) **
[Wed Oct 1 19:10:02 2003] : ** (1506) Finduilas goes over to the inn to stall her horse **
[Wed Oct 1 19:10:15 2003] : (1506) Finduilas: Berrawyn where did you come from?
[Wed Oct 1 19:10:25 2003] : (1504) Berrawyn: Back there
[Wed Oct 1 19:10:30 2003] : ** (1504) Berrawyn points behind him **
[Wed Oct 1 19:10:31 2003] : (1500) DM: As you enter the village you smell odd chemical scents coming from Zach's shop
[Wed Oct 1 19:10:38 2003] : ** (1505) Enilia returns in her own good pace **
[Wed Oct 1 19:10:39 2003] : (1506) Finduilas: I see, glad you could make it :)
[Wed Oct 1 19:10:58 2003] : (1500) DM: Clouds of smoke are pouring out of the windows and doors
[Wed Oct 1 19:11:13 2003] : (1500) DM: Zach appears at the door coughing and wafting the smoke
[Wed Oct 1 19:11:14 2003] : (1504) Berrawyn: Whats going on there!
[Wed Oct 1 19:11:14 2003] : ** (1507) Aspen runs to have a look **
[Wed Oct 1 19:11:24 2003] : ** (1504) Berrawyn heads over to see if he can help **
[Wed Oct 1 19:11:27 2003] : ** (1506) Finduilas walks over **
[Wed Oct 1 19:11:32 2003] : ** (1505) Enilia follows **
[Wed Oct 1 19:11:48 2003] : (1500) Zachary: *cough* *cough*
[Wed Oct 1 19:12:03 2003] : (1506) Finduilas: Are you alright?
[Wed Oct 1 19:12:14 2003] : ** (1500) Zachary rubs his eayes **
[Wed Oct 1 19:12:23 2003] : (1500) Zachary: Eh? Who's there?
[Wed Oct 1 19:12:53 2003] : (1506) Finduilas: It's us, Zachary, have you forgotten us already?
[Wed Oct 1 19:13:03 2003] : (1500) Zachary: MAP of Barcanton
[Wed Oct 1 19:13:33 2003] : (1500) Zachary: Well, that's a fat lot of use with a lachrymating agent in my eyes
[Wed Oct 1 19:13:44 2003] : (1500) Zachary: Who the damned are "us"
[Wed Oct 1 19:13:46 2003] : (1504) Berrawyn: a what??
[Wed Oct 1 19:13:53 2003] : (1505) Enilia: huh?
[Wed Oct 1 19:14:01 2003] : (1500) Zachary: A tear producing agent
[Wed Oct 1 19:14:12 2003] : (1500) Zachary: So, not alchemists then
[Wed Oct 1 19:14:15 2003] : (1506) Finduilas: I'm sorry, I didn't mean to offend you, we're the people that brought back your apprentice
[Wed Oct 1 19:14:24 2003] : ** (1500) Zachary perks up **
[Wed Oct 1 19:14:28 2003] : (1500) Zachary: Oh, eh?
[Wed Oct 1 19:14:36 2003] : (1500) Zachary: Oh, you... Welcome back
[Wed Oct 1 19:14:42 2003] : (1505) Enilia: I guess staying in that smoke *would* bring tears to your eyes *chuckle*
[Wed Oct 1 19:14:44 2003] : (1500) Zachary: Sorry, I can't see you
[Wed Oct 1 19:14:46 2003] : (1506) Finduilas: How are your eyes, do they still smart?
[Wed Oct 1 19:15:10 2003] : (1500) Zachary: Oh, they aren't sore, but the smoke makes your eyes water
[Wed Oct 1 19:15:24 2003] : (1506) Finduilas: What do you use it for?
[Wed Oct 1 19:15:28 2003] : (1505) Enilia: What do you want tears for anyway?
[Wed Oct 1 19:15:29 2003] : (1500) Zachary: 'me holds out his hands in the direction of your voices
[Wed Oct 1 19:15:45 2003] : ** (1500) Zachary holds out his hands in the direction of your voices **
[Wed Oct 1 19:16:09 2003] : (1506) Finduilas: Can I help you in any way?
[Wed Oct 1 19:16:12 2003] : ** (1504) Berrawyn grasps Zachs arm **
[Wed Oct 1 19:16:15 2003] : (1504) Berrawyn: Let me lead you
[Wed Oct 1 19:16:18 2003] : (1507) Aspen: "Hmmm. That sort of stuff could be useful."
[Wed Oct 1 19:16:24 2003] : (1500) Zachary: It's something used in potion making... I could explain it if you have a few days
[Wed Oct 1 19:16:31 2003] : ** (1504) Berrawyn leads Zach away from the smoking door **
[Wed Oct 1 19:16:46 2003] : (1506) Finduilas: I'd love to hear it. sometime
[Wed Oct 1 19:16:53 2003] : (1500) Zachary: Thankyou, thankyou
[Wed Oct 1 19:16:56 2003] : (1505) Enilia: maybe later, when we have more days to spare *smile*
[Wed Oct 1 19:17:07 2003] : ** (1500) Zachary 's tears dry up **
[Wed Oct 1 19:17:54 2003] : (1500) Zachary: Yes, yes aspen...
[Wed Oct 1 19:18:10 2003] : (1500) Zachary: The potion can be thrown and temporarily blind your opponents
[Wed Oct 1 19:18:27 2003] : (1506) Finduilas: Yes, that could come in handy
[Wed Oct 1 19:18:30 2003] : (1500) Zachary: Or your friends of course
[Wed Oct 1 19:18:32 2003] : (1504) Berrawyn: Very
[Wed Oct 1 19:18:43 2003] : (1507) Aspen: "We'd be careful naturally."
[Wed Oct 1 19:18:52 2003] : (1506) Finduilas: Does it work in open air as well or just in confined spaces?
[Wed Oct 1 19:19:03 2003] : (1500) Zachary: ooc is anyone able to message Del?
[Wed Oct 1 19:19:14 2003] : (1507) Aspen: ooc Don't appear to be able to.
[Wed Oct 1 19:19:22 2003] : (1505) Enilia: And for how long? Are you okay Zachary?
[Wed Oct 1 19:19:23 2003] : (1500) Zachary: ooc she keeps messaging me, but it looks like she's not getting my responses
[Wed Oct 1 19:19:31 2003] : (1506) Finduilas: ooc I wouldn't know how to reach her :(
[Wed Oct 1 19:19:39 2003] : (1504) Berrawyn: ooc me neither
[Wed Oct 1 19:19:47 2003] : (1500) Zachary: ooc never mind
[Wed Oct 1 19:20:11 2003] : (1500) Zachary: The potion works in the open air, but disperses twice as fast
[Wed Oct 1 19:20:12 2003] : (1506) Finduilas: ooc She seems to be on Yahoo, what do you want me to ask her?
[Wed Oct 1 19:20:20 2003] : (1500) Zachary: Or quicker on windy days
[Wed Oct 1 19:20:47 2003] : (1500) Zachary: ooc What she's trying to say to me and whether she got my reponses
[Wed Oct 1 19:20:47 2003] : (1506) Finduilas: I see, we should take that into consideration
[Wed Oct 1 19:21:04 2003] : (1500) Zachary: Ah, do I have my first buyers?
[Wed Oct 1 19:21:14 2003] : ** (1500) Zachary looks excited and happy **
[Wed Oct 1 19:21:27 2003] : (1505) Enilia: Any site effects we should know of first?
[Wed Oct 1 19:21:30 2003] : (1506) Finduilas: ooc Waiting for response
[Wed Oct 1 19:21:58 2003] : (1507) Aspen: ooc Del's gonna be here in 45 mins or so.
[Wed Oct 1 19:22:01 2003] : (1506) Finduilas: You might, depending on the price
[Wed Oct 1 19:22:05 2003] : (1504) Berrawyn: Do we still qualify for you 'Special Discount'?
[Wed Oct 1 19:22:10 2003] : (1500) Zachary: Other than the tears, none that I know of...
[Wed Oct 1 19:22:23 2003] : (1500) Zachary: Although it is made with holy water
[Wed Oct 1 19:22:27 2003] : (1507) Aspen: "Pay? Or experimental prototypes that could be dangerous?"
[Wed Oct 1 19:22:33 2003] : ** (1505) Enilia smiles.... Doesn't hurt to be sure **
[Wed Oct 1 19:22:34 2003] : (1500) Zachary: So it may have effects on other creatures
[Wed Oct 1 19:22:34 2003] : (1507) Aspen: "You should be paying us!"
[Wed Oct 1 19:22:55 2003] : (1500) Zachary: Well, I never asked you to take it
[Wed Oct 1 19:23:00 2003] : ** (1506) Finduilas looks at Aspen sternly **
[Wed Oct 1 19:23:20 2003] : (1506) Finduilas: Nothing wrong with paying a reasonable price
[Wed Oct 1 19:23:47 2003] : (1507) Aspen: (looks at Finduilas "innocently") "What?"
[Wed Oct 1 19:23:58 2003] : (1500) Zachary: Anyway, I 'd best get back to trying to clear the workshop
[Wed Oct 1 19:24:07 2003] : (1506) Finduilas: Really, Aspen
[Wed Oct 1 19:24:24 2003] : (1500) Zachary: I believe that both Cerndrick and Alderman Beech would like to see you
[Wed Oct 1 19:24:39 2003] : (1506) Finduilas: I'm over to the temple to have the dagger examined
[Wed Oct 1 19:24:59 2003] : ** (1500) Zachary walks back to the slightly less smoky shop and begins trying to waft the smoke out **
[Wed Oct 1 19:25:34 2003] : ** (1505) Enilia follows Zachary..... Ummmm, do you have any CLW potions left? **
[Wed Oct 1 19:25:42 2003] : ** (1506) Finduilas goes to the temple **
[Wed Oct 1 19:25:49 2003] : (1500) Zachary: Could you cme back in an hour or so dear?
[Wed Oct 1 19:26:11 2003] : (1506) Finduilas: Me?
[Wed Oct 1 19:26:18 2003] : (1505) Enilia: Of course, no problem *smiles* Unless you could use an extra hand in cleaning up in here...
[Wed Oct 1 19:26:19 2003] : (1500) Zachary: ooc Enilia
[Wed Oct 1 19:26:41 2003] : (1500) Zachary: The temple doors are open
[Wed Oct 1 19:27:09 2003] : ** (1504) Berrawyn runs off after Findu **
[Wed Oct 1 19:27:15 2003] : ** (1506) Finduilas goes in, the bag with that awful dagger in her hand **
[Wed Oct 1 19:27:15 2003] : (1507) Aspen: "Oh. Enilia, could you check out the stones for me, please? They look a bit exotic. Thanks."
[Wed Oct 1 19:27:16 2003] : ** (1500) Cerndrik is performing a ritual, there are several villagers in the temple observing the ceremony **
[Wed Oct 1 19:27:52 2003] : ** (1505) Enilia looks at the stones.... Where did you get these from? **
[Wed Oct 1 19:28:16 2003] : (1505) Enilia: Knowledge: Arcana Skill Check: [1d20+2] -> [19,2] = (21)
[Wed Oct 1 19:28:21 2003] : (1505) Enilia: Spellcraft Skill Check: [1d20+1] -> [11,1] = (12)
[Wed Oct 1 19:28:30 2003] : (1507) Aspen: "Um...(shuffles feet) that ranger..."
[Wed Oct 1 19:28:37 2003] : (1500) DM: There are several priests stood in an assistant capacity in the temple...
[Wed Oct 1 19:28:38 2003] : ** (1506) Finduilas waits until Cerndrik is finished **
[Wed Oct 1 19:28:44 2003] : (1505) Enilia: What ranger?
[Wed Oct 1 19:28:46 2003] : (1500) DM: No-one looks up as you enter
[Wed Oct 1 19:29:35 2003] : ** (1504) Berrawyn whispers to Findu... **
[Wed Oct 1 19:29:45 2003] : (1504) Berrawyn: Mean anything to you?
[Wed Oct 1 19:29:48 2003] : (1507) Aspen: "From last night when you were away. He met a, ah, unfortunate end."
[Wed Oct 1 19:30:01 2003] : (1505) Enilia: You killed him? *gasp*
[Wed Oct 1 19:30:06 2003] : (1506) Finduilas: Does what mean anything to me?
[Wed Oct 1 19:30:26 2003] : ** (1504) Berrawyn nods towards the ritual **
[Wed Oct 1 19:30:30 2003] : (1506) Finduilas: Knowledge: Religion Skill Check: Untrained
[Wed Oct 1 19:30:42 2003] : (1507) Aspen: "No! (frown). Orcs or something got him."
[Wed Oct 1 19:30:42 2003] : (1504) Berrawyn: ooc I guess not, lol
[Wed Oct 1 19:30:44 2003] : (1506) Finduilas: No, not to me
[Wed Oct 1 19:30:50 2003] : (1506) Finduilas: ooc LOL
[Wed Oct 1 19:30:53 2003] : (1505) Enilia: Oh... Poor man...
[Wed Oct 1 19:31:33 2003] : (1505) Enilia: Are take it none of you were hurt? Or you seem to ghave recovered well
[Wed Oct 1 19:31:37 2003] : (1505) Enilia: I
[Wed Oct 1 19:32:32 2003] : (1500) DM: The service ends after about 20 minutes
[Wed Oct 1 19:32:39 2003] : ** (1505) Enilia keeps examining the stones **
[Wed Oct 1 19:32:45 2003] : ** (1506) Finduilas studies the ritual as she tries to make sense out of it **
[Wed Oct 1 19:32:49 2003] : (1504) Berrawyn: ooc *YAWN*
[Wed Oct 1 19:33:02 2003] : (1500) DM: ooc We boring you?
[Wed Oct 1 19:33:05 2003] : ** (1506) Finduilas slaps Berrawyn ;) **
[Wed Oct 1 19:33:22 2003] : (1506) Finduilas: ooc Show a little respect :P
[Wed Oct 1 19:33:42 2003] : (1504) Berrawyn: ooc the thought of a 20 minute service is just painful
[Wed Oct 1 19:33:51 2003] : (1505) Enilia: ooc lol
[Wed Oct 1 19:34:03 2003] : (1507) Aspen: ooc It could be an interesting one...
[Wed Oct 1 19:34:20 2003] : (1506) Finduilas: ooc I had to endure longer ones as a child, and they were very boring (and those benches were hard!)
[Wed Oct 1 19:34:24 2003] : (1504) Berrawyn: ooc for example?
[Wed Oct 1 19:34:26 2003] : (1500) DM: The service was all about how good it is to trade
[Wed Oct 1 19:34:49 2003] : (1500) DM: It also covered how much Waukeen contributed to trade in intangible value
[Wed Oct 1 19:35:02 2003] : (1507) Aspen: ooc worshipping the god of Stroopwafels by consumption of said tasty items.
[Wed Oct 1 19:35:11 2003] : (1505) Enilia: ooc LOLOL
[Wed Oct 1 19:35:12 2003] : (1506) Finduilas: ooc KMAO
[Wed Oct 1 19:35:15 2003] : (1504) Berrawyn: ooc lol
[Wed Oct 1 19:35:16 2003] : (1500) DM: It went on to say how that money and food should be given to the servants of Waukeen on a regular basis
[Wed Oct 1 19:35:41 2003] : (1506) Finduilas: Merchants, I can't understand them, like money is everything
[Wed Oct 1 19:36:09 2003] : (1506) Finduilas: Ah well, to each his own, I guess
[Wed Oct 1 19:36:19 2003] : (1505) Enilia: Oh, these are indeed extrordinary stones Aspen *smiles* +1 bullets
[Wed Oct 1 19:36:25 2003] : ** (1500) Cerndrik looks up and spots the unbelievers **
[Wed Oct 1 19:36:29 2003] : ** (1505) Enilia hands back the stones **
[Wed Oct 1 19:36:52 2003] : ** (1504) Berrawyn gives Cerndrik a little wave **
[Wed Oct 1 19:36:57 2003] : (1506) Finduilas: ooc Unbelievers? Just because we don't worship Waukeen?
[Wed Oct 1 19:37:11 2003] : (1507) Aspen: "Give them a break. When your god is missing and not all around you, under your feet, in the air. Then I expect you get a bit odd."
[Wed Oct 1 19:37:13 2003] : (1500) Cerndrik: ooc did he say it??
[Wed Oct 1 19:37:30 2003] : (1505) Enilia: ooc lol
[Wed Oct 1 19:37:32 2003] : ** (1500) Cerndrik walks over to the group **
[Wed Oct 1 19:37:38 2003] : ** (1504) Berrawyn stifles a smirk **
[Wed Oct 1 19:37:41 2003] : (1507) Aspen: "Excellent. These'll come in handy."
[Wed Oct 1 19:37:42 2003] : (1506) Finduilas: Cerndrik, well met :)
[Wed Oct 1 19:37:43 2003] : (1500) Cerndrik: Hail and well met adventurers
[Wed Oct 1 19:37:55 2003] : (1504) Berrawyn: Cerndrik, how are you?
[Wed Oct 1 19:37:59 2003] : ** (1505) Enilia smiles at Aspen "Glad to help" **
[Wed Oct 1 19:38:00 2003] : (1500) Cerndrik: Hope you enjoyed the service
[Wed Oct 1 19:38:01 2003] : (1506) Finduilas: We've come for your advice
[Wed Oct 1 19:38:16 2003] : (1506) Finduilas: The service? Very interesting
[Wed Oct 1 19:38:17 2003] : (1500) Cerndrik: My advice? Indeed what do you seek?
[Wed Oct 1 19:38:31 2003] : (1504) Berrawyn: It ws very.. thorough
[Wed Oct 1 19:38:41 2003] : (1500) Cerndrik: Come, let us head for my office, I doubt that the villagers need to hear what you have to say
[Wed Oct 1 19:38:42 2003] : (1506) Finduilas: We have an item that might serve as an artefact
[Wed Oct 1 19:38:53 2003] : ** (1506) Finduilas follows Cerndrik **
[Wed Oct 1 19:39:16 2003] : (1500) Cerndrik: ooc office?? antechamber, or chancel or something
[Wed Oct 1 19:39:34 2003] : ** (1506) Finduilas walks into something ;) **
[Wed Oct 1 19:39:42 2003] : ** (1500) Cerndrik leads to the room **
[Wed Oct 1 19:39:44 2003] : (1505) Enilia: ooc *you* ought to know, it's *your* office :P
[Wed Oct 1 19:39:46 2003] : (1507) Aspen: ooc broom closet
[Wed Oct 1 19:39:52 2003] : (1505) Enilia: ooc LOL
[Wed Oct 1 19:39:52 2003] : (1506) Finduilas: ooc LOL
[Wed Oct 1 19:39:53 2003] : ** (1504) Berrawyn follows C **
[Wed Oct 1 19:40:10 2003] : ** (1505) Enilia follows **
[Wed Oct 1 19:40:12 2003] : (1500) Cerndrik: Ok then friends, let me see what you have found
[Wed Oct 1 19:40:32 2003] : ** (1506) Finduilas hands over the sack with the dagger **
[Wed Oct 1 19:40:45 2003] : ** (1500) Cerndrik grabs the sack... **
[Wed Oct 1 19:40:47 2003] : (1506) Finduilas: I would advice you not to touch it, it radiates evil
[Wed Oct 1 19:41:00 2003] : ** (1500) Cerndrik puts his hand into the bag... **
[Wed Oct 1 19:41:11 2003] : ** (1500) Cerndrik withdraws his hand **
[Wed Oct 1 19:41:12 2003] : ** (1506) Finduilas steps back **
[Wed Oct 1 19:41:14 2003] : ** (1505) Enilia takes a step back **
[Wed Oct 1 19:41:30 2003] : ** (1500) Cerndrik empties the bag onto the table **
[Wed Oct 1 19:41:37 2003] : ** (1506) Finduilas steps forward again, a bit embarrassed for being so afraid **
[Wed Oct 1 19:41:38 2003] : ** (1500) Cerndrik takes a rapid step back **
[Wed Oct 1 19:41:45 2003] : (1500) Cerndrik: Yes, yes
[Wed Oct 1 19:41:49 2003] : (1505) Enilia: ooc lol
[Wed Oct 1 19:41:49 2003] : (1500) Cerndrik: Quite
[Wed Oct 1 19:42:06 2003] : (1500) Cerndrik: It's quite enough for your task
[Wed Oct 1 19:42:10 2003] : ** (1506) Finduilas waits until she stops blushing **
[Wed Oct 1 19:42:19 2003] : ** (1500) Cerndrik is as far away from it as possible **
[Wed Oct 1 19:42:27 2003] : ** (1500) Cerndrik mutters something **
[Wed Oct 1 19:42:50 2003] : (1500) DM: There is a brief glow and the air in the room dseems much more wholesome
[Wed Oct 1 19:42:54 2003] : (1505) Enilia: * mumbles* Now *how* do we get it back into the sack......?
[Wed Oct 1 19:43:04 2003] : (1500) DM: PLease, you may take it back now
[Wed Oct 1 19:43:04 2003] : (1506) Finduilas: I'm afraid to give it to him, though, supplying him with even more evil, and I HATE carrying that thing around
[Wed Oct 1 19:43:11 2003] : (1504) Berrawyn: So what can you tell us about it?
[Wed Oct 1 19:43:39 2003] : ** (1506) Finduilas picks the dagger up with the sack, careful not to touch any part of it **
[Wed Oct 1 19:43:48 2003] : (1500) DM: ooc DM grabs his notes from 6 weeks ago!
[Wed Oct 1 19:43:56 2003] : (1505) Enilia: ooc lol
[Wed Oct 1 19:44:05 2003] : (1507) Aspen: ooc Notes? Wow. Impressed.
[Wed Oct 1 19:44:13 2003] : (1506) Finduilas: ooc /me points the notes out to the DM: They're over there ;)
[Wed Oct 1 19:44:19 2003] : (1500) DM: It's the blade of kurunar
[Wed Oct 1 19:44:21 2003] : (1505) Enilia: ooc more impressing he can find them ;)
[Wed Oct 1 19:44:25 2003] : (1500) DM: Quite unmistakeable
[Wed Oct 1 19:44:33 2003] : (1506) Finduilas: Kurunar? Who or what is that?
[Wed Oct 1 19:44:40 2003] : (1500) DM: And perfectly acceptable for the requirements
[Wed Oct 1 19:44:51 2003] : (1507) Aspen: "What's it do?"
[Wed Oct 1 19:44:54 2003] : (1500) DM: It has a long history
[Wed Oct 1 19:45:18 2003] : (1500) DM: It has been used by many people for sacrificing other intelligent beings
[Wed Oct 1 19:45:24 2003] : (1500) DM: Particularly elves
[Wed Oct 1 19:45:26 2003] : (1506) Finduilas: Let's hope that history comes to an end soon
[Wed Oct 1 19:45:31 2003] : (1506) Finduilas: What?
[Wed Oct 1 19:45:35 2003] : ** (1506) Finduilas shudders **
[Wed Oct 1 19:45:52 2003] : (1500) DM: For some reason, it keeps turning up, despite it beng taken away from the groups who use it for ill
[Wed Oct 1 19:45:59 2003] : (1506) Finduilas: No wonder it's evil
[Wed Oct 1 19:46:12 2003] : (1504) Berrawyn: Perhaps it has a will of its own
[Wed Oct 1 19:46:15 2003] : (1500) DM: I have no idea how the beasts to the north got it
[Wed Oct 1 19:46:22 2003] : (1506) Finduilas: Can't we destroy it?
[Wed Oct 1 19:46:35 2003] : (1505) Enilia: We ought to return to the things under the bridge, have *them* destroy it!
[Wed Oct 1 19:46:39 2003] : (1500) DM: Unfortunately, I don't know
[Wed Oct 1 19:47:11 2003] : (1505) Enilia: But I guess you wouldn't like going there again Findus?
[Wed Oct 1 19:47:25 2003] : (1504) Berrawyn: Nor me!
[Wed Oct 1 19:47:30 2003] : (1506) Finduilas: Not really, but if I must, I must
[Wed Oct 1 19:47:39 2003] : ** (1504) Berrawyn fingers a slight scar in his chest **
[Wed Oct 1 19:47:42 2003] : (1500) Cerndrik: ooc obviously all that was from Cerndrik, not the DM
[Wed Oct 1 19:47:54 2003] : (1506) Finduilas: If I only could be sure they would destroy it
[Wed Oct 1 19:47:55 2003] : (1505) Enilia: Me neither actually, just seemed a perfect way to destroy it. And anyway, I guess we need it *sigh*
[Wed Oct 1 19:48:00 2003] : (1507) Aspen: "If this thing is so evil then we're not going to give it to the orcs, right? We're going to destroy it instead?"
[Wed Oct 1 19:48:42 2003] : (1500) Cerndrik: I believ the device that the Orcs are using will destroy it
[Wed Oct 1 19:49:28 2003] : (1500) Cerndrik: But it delivers power to Gruumsh
[Wed Oct 1 19:49:29 2003] : (1506) Finduilas: But what will it do *for* the orcs, when it's being destroyed. Whatever it is, it can't be good
[Wed Oct 1 19:49:31 2003] : (1507) Aspen: "But won't they get the evil essence from it?"
[Wed Oct 1 19:49:35 2003] : (1504) Berrawyn: If we cant destroy this, then what chance do we have against the Orcs!
[Wed Oct 1 19:50:10 2003] : (1500) Cerndrik: To be honest we know very little about the device, only the few things that were passed down from 5o years or so ago
[Wed Oct 1 19:50:34 2003] : (1500) Cerndrik: I don't recall hearing in the past that it was a device specifically to Gruumsh
[Wed Oct 1 19:50:36 2003] : (1506) Finduilas: Cedarleaf told me we would know what to do, when the time comes
[Wed Oct 1 19:51:03 2003] : ** (1506) Finduilas sends a quick prayer to Pelor **
[Wed Oct 1 19:51:09 2003] : (1505) Enilia: So maybe, just maybe.... We could turn the power to our favour?
[Wed Oct 1 19:51:20 2003] : (1507) Aspen: "*sigh* Elders always have uselessly vague advice."
[Wed Oct 1 19:51:20 2003] : (1504) Berrawyn: Well, no offence to Cedarleaf but I'd rather have a bit of an idea now
[Wed Oct 1 19:51:54 2003] : ** (1500) Cerndrik looks a bit annoyed at Findus **
[Wed Oct 1 19:51:56 2003] : (1506) Finduilas: We still have time before we need to act, Berrawyn
[Wed Oct 1 19:52:33 2003] : (1506) Finduilas: I just hope we will take the right decision, though
[Wed Oct 1 19:52:48 2003] : (1505) Enilia: Me too...
[Wed Oct 1 19:52:55 2003] : (1500) Cerndrik: I am hoping that you can still save the plate of Waukeen of course
[Wed Oct 1 19:52:56 2003] : (1504) Berrawyn: At the moment, the only right decision would be 'RUN'
[Wed Oct 1 19:52:58 2003] : (1506) Finduilas: Used for sacrifices, especially Elves
[Wed Oct 1 19:53:15 2003] : (1506) Finduilas: If we seen any chance we will, Cerndrik
[Wed Oct 1 19:53:39 2003] : (1500) Cerndrik: Well done with the beasts by the way
[Wed Oct 1 19:53:50 2003] : (1500) Cerndrik: Gresham asaid that they were Bullywugs
[Wed Oct 1 19:53:51 2003] : (1506) Finduilas: Pray to Waukeen for us, please, we need all the help we can get
[Wed Oct 1 19:54:04 2003] : (1500) Cerndrik: I believe that the Alderman has a reward for you
[Wed Oct 1 19:54:15 2003] : ** (1500) Cerndrik bows at Findus **
[Wed Oct 1 19:54:25 2003] : ** (1506) Finduilas bows at Cerndrik **
[Wed Oct 1 19:54:37 2003] : (1500) Cerndrik: Of course, you are performing a holy duty
[Wed Oct 1 19:54:42 2003] : (1504) Berrawyn: ooc brb
[Wed Oct 1 19:54:50 2003] : (1500) Cerndrik: I have some things for you too
[Wed Oct 1 19:54:53 2003] : (1506) Finduilas: Do you have any advice for us? Anything useful at all?
[Wed Oct 1 19:55:12 2003] : ** (1500) Cerndrik hands over 5 potions of CLW and 3 of holy water **
[Wed Oct 1 19:55:26 2003] : (1500) Cerndrik: These may aid you
[Wed Oct 1 19:55:27 2003] : (1506) Finduilas: Thank you, that's most generous :)
[Wed Oct 1 19:56:07 2003] : (1506) Finduilas: Enilia, Aspen, do you have use for this holy water?
[Wed Oct 1 19:56:14 2003] : (1504) Berrawyn: ooc back
[Wed Oct 1 19:56:17 2003] : (1500) Cerndrik: I can only say in advice... PLease be there at the date expected
[Wed Oct 1 19:56:20 2003] : (1506) Finduilas: ooc wb :)
[Wed Oct 1 19:56:25 2003] : (1505) Enilia: ooc wb
[Wed Oct 1 19:56:29 2003] : (1500) Cerndrik: We don't want the orcs in the village
[Wed Oct 1 19:56:41 2003] : (1500) Cerndrik: We couldn't repel them
[Wed Oct 1 19:56:45 2003] : (1506) Finduilas: We will, we're leaving as soon as possible
[Wed Oct 1 19:56:59 2003] : (1507) Aspen: "Um. Not really. What does a druid need with blessed water? Isn't water a sufficiently miraculous gift of nature already?"
[Wed Oct 1 19:57:26 2003] : (1506) Finduilas: I'm sorry, Aspen, I don't have a lot of experience with druids yet
[Wed Oct 1 19:57:31 2003] : (1505) Enilia: Think that might depend on where you're going Aspen....
[Wed Oct 1 19:57:40 2003] : (1504) Berrawyn: If we give 1 or 2 to Zach we might be able to get a cheap tear potion
[Wed Oct 1 19:57:45 2003] : (1500) Cerndrik: ooc LOL
[Wed Oct 1 19:58:07 2003] : (1507) Aspen: ooc unless they're a hint we're gonna meet undead...
[Wed Oct 1 19:58:09 2003] : ** (1506) Finduilas hands the holy water to Enilia **
[Wed Oct 1 19:58:22 2003] : (1506) Finduilas: ooc Don't say that! ;)
[Wed Oct 1 19:58:29 2003] : (1504) Berrawyn: ooc you gotta gamble
[Wed Oct 1 19:58:36 2003] : (1500) Cerndrik: They are a gift from somewhere that can provide it
[Wed Oct 1 19:58:47 2003] : (1505) Enilia: Thank you Findus, you'll never know what the future brings, we might need this
[Wed Oct 1 19:58:53 2003] : (1500) Cerndrik: The mines may contain any manner of creatures
[Wed Oct 1 19:59:09 2003] : (1506) Finduilas: And any manner of unholy horror :(
[Wed Oct 1 19:59:12 2003] : (1504) Berrawyn: ooc we're bound to meet them. They're my favoured enemy!
[Wed Oct 1 19:59:20 2003] : (1505) Enilia: ooc LOL
[Wed Oct 1 19:59:26 2003] : ** (1500) Cerndrik remembers to be extra mean **
[Wed Oct 1 19:59:29 2003] : (1506) Finduilas: ooc What did you do that for?
[Wed Oct 1 19:59:38 2003] : (1500) Cerndrik: ooc that was the DM, not Cerndrik
[Wed Oct 1 19:59:49 2003] : (1506) Finduilas: ooc Giving the DM ideas :(
[Wed Oct 1 20:00:10 2003] : (1504) Berrawyn: ooc trust in the DM ;)
[Wed Oct 1 20:00:19 2003] : (1505) Enilia: ooc yeah right!
[Wed Oct 1 20:00:22 2003] : (1506) Finduilas: Let me put this dagger away before we go to Gresham
[Wed Oct 1 20:00:28 2003] : (1500) Cerndrik: Please don't let em waste any more of your time
[Wed Oct 1 20:00:28 2003] : (1507) Aspen: "We'd better seen the Alderman now."
[Wed Oct 1 20:00:34 2003] : (1500) Cerndrik: Yes, take it
[Wed Oct 1 20:00:46 2003] : (1500) Cerndrik: Gresham is indisposed at the moment
[Wed Oct 1 20:00:52 2003] : (1504) Berrawyn: Yeah, lets go
[Wed Oct 1 20:00:56 2003] : (1500) Cerndrik: He has gone to Dorduk
[Wed Oct 1 20:00:59 2003] : (1505) Enilia: Findus, if it makes you feel a little better, I could carry it...
[Wed Oct 1 20:01:23 2003] : (1506) Finduilas: Never mind, Enilia, I've got it now, though I'll never get used to it
[Wed Oct 1 20:01:32 2003] : (1507) Aspen: "Is Dorduk on our way?"
[Wed Oct 1 20:01:32 2003] : (1506) Finduilas: Goodbye, Cerndrik
[Wed Oct 1 20:01:34 2003] : ** (1500) DM remembers XP **
[Wed Oct 1 20:01:37 2003] : (1504) Berrawyn: ooc how long do we have before we must go to the mines?
[Wed Oct 1 20:01:38 2003] : ** (1506) Finduilas bows and leaves **
[Wed Oct 1 20:02:13 2003] : ** (1506) Finduilas puts the dagger and CLWs in her saddlebag **
[Wed Oct 1 20:02:33 2003] : (1500) DM: ooc this is RP xp btw
[Wed Oct 1 20:02:45 2003] : (1500) DM: ooc 5 nights left
[Wed Oct 1 20:03:37 2003] : (1500) DM: 300xp to all for bringing an artifact to be examined
[Wed Oct 1 20:04:38 2003] : (1500) DM: ooc you wanna show enilia the stuff from Larfas?
[Wed Oct 1 20:04:50 2003] : (1504) Berrawyn: ooc and me!
[Wed Oct 1 20:04:55 2003] : ** (1506) Finduilas returns to the group **
[Wed Oct 1 20:05:00 2003] : (1504) Berrawyn: ooc Lardass?? ;)
[Wed Oct 1 20:05:03 2003] : (1505) Enilia: ooc I've already seen you :P
[Wed Oct 1 20:05:14 2003] : (1500) DM: ooc you gonna ID it? :P
[Wed Oct 1 20:05:15 2003] : (1507) Aspen: "Yeah, this sling has a scribbled question next to it. Is it magical, Enilia?"
[Wed Oct 1 20:05:30 2003] : (1504) Berrawyn: ooc Saw you first! :P
[Wed Oct 1 20:05:38 2003] : ** (1505) Enilia has a look, casting detect magic **
[Wed Oct 1 20:05:42 2003] : (1500) DM: ooc smelled you before you saw me!
[Wed Oct 1 20:05:43 2003] : (1505) Enilia: ooc lol@Bert
[Wed Oct 1 20:05:49 2003] : (1506) Finduilas: Enilia, can you take a look at this (Shit, can't remember the word now)
[Wed Oct 1 20:06:03 2003] : (1505) Enilia: One at a time please *chuckles*
[Wed Oct 1 20:06:18 2003] : (1504) Berrawyn: ooc Big Nose!
[Wed Oct 1 20:06:26 2003] : (1500) DM: ooc with detect magic you can sense auras on several items at once
[Wed Oct 1 20:06:47 2003] : (1507) Aspen: ooc It's a cone of 6 ft or something.
[Wed Oct 1 20:06:55 2003] : (1505) Enilia: ooc okay, *not* one at a time then :P (sheesh, being a druid is much easier!)
[Wed Oct 1 20:07:12 2003] : ** (1505) Enilia cones all over **
[Wed Oct 1 20:07:15 2003] : ** (1506) Finduilas takes the garment of **
[Wed Oct 1 20:07:33 2003] : (1500) DM: the dagger, sling, ring and cloak all glow
[Wed Oct 1 20:07:54 2003] : (1506) Finduilas: ooc That's the word, cload. Fancy forgetting that
[Wed Oct 1 20:07:57 2003] : (1506) Finduilas: cloak
[Wed Oct 1 20:08:02 2003] : ** (1505) Enilia casts identify on each item one buy one **
[Wed Oct 1 20:08:15 2003] : (1507) Aspen: ooc Cool. You can tell the school and strength of the magic with a Spellcraft check.
[Wed Oct 1 20:08:47 2003] : (1507) Aspen: ooc and it's a 60 ft quarter circle.
[Wed Oct 1 20:09:11 2003] : (1505) Enilia: ooc LOL Just make me feel like an idiot ;) Thanks *hugs*
[Wed Oct 1 20:09:16 2003] : (1506) Finduilas: ooc 60? That's quite a distance :)
[Wed Oct 1 20:09:19 2003] : (1505) Enilia: Spellcraft Skill Check: [1d20+1] -> [13,1] = (14)
[Wed Oct 1 20:10:09 2003] : (1507) Aspen: Not very bookish are you ENilia?
[Wed Oct 1 20:10:31 2003] : (1505) Enilia: Ummm..... How can you tell, Aspen? *blush*
[Wed Oct 1 20:10:43 2003] : (1505) Enilia: Okay, lessee.....
[Wed Oct 1 20:10:59 2003] : (1500) DM: ooc make a knowledge arcana roll for each... a success means you don't need identify
[Wed Oct 1 20:11:11 2003] : (1500) DM: except the ring
[Wed Oct 1 20:11:29 2003] : (1500) DM: You get the feeling that it is more natural than arcane
[Wed Oct 1 20:11:38 2003] : (1505) Enilia: ooc so two more arcana and (if lucky) one identify?
[Wed Oct 1 20:12:01 2003] : (1500) DM: ooc well one of the others can try a nature roll
[Wed Oct 1 20:12:15 2003] : (1507) Aspen: Knowledge: Nature Skill Check: [1d20+8] -> [8,8] = (16)
[Wed Oct 1 20:12:31 2003] : (1504) Berrawyn: Knowledge: Nature Skill Check: [1d20+3] -> [11,3] = (14)
[Wed Oct 1 20:12:40 2003] : (1506) Finduilas: Knowledge: Nature Skill Check: Untrained
[Wed Oct 1 20:12:42 2003] : (1500) DM: you aren't aware of anything like this ring Asoen
[Wed Oct 1 20:13:02 2003] : (1500) DM: 3 rolls eEnilia
[Wed Oct 1 20:13:09 2003] : (1505) Enilia: Spellcraft Skill Check: [1d20+1] -> [3,1] = (4)
[Wed Oct 1 20:13:10 2003] : (1505) Enilia: Spellcraft Skill Check: [1d20+1] -> [6,1] = (7)
[Wed Oct 1 20:13:11 2003] : (1505) Enilia: Spellcraft Skill Check: [1d20+1] -> [8,1] = (9)
[Wed Oct 1 20:13:15 2003] : (1505) Enilia: :(
[Wed Oct 1 20:13:34 2003] : ** (1505) Enilia is stressed out :P **
[Wed Oct 1 20:13:55 2003] : (1500) DM: 4 identifies it is then? Or you could pay Zach 100gp per item
[Wed Oct 1 20:14:05 2003] : (1505) Enilia: Naaaa lol
[Wed Oct 1 20:14:16 2003] : ** (1505) Enilia casts identify on each item **
[Wed Oct 1 20:15:17 2003] : (1505) Enilia: Very nice.... A dagger +1, a sling +1, a cloak of deflection +1 and a ring of sustainance
[Wed Oct 1 20:15:18 2003] : (1504) Berrawyn: ooc brb
[Wed Oct 1 20:15:55 2003] : (1506) Finduilas: Deflection? What does it deflect?
[Wed Oct 1 20:16:14 2003] : (1505) Enilia: Ummmm....
[Wed Oct 1 20:16:18 2003] : ** (1506) Finduilas decides to get educated on the magic front, she doesn't know a thing **
[Wed Oct 1 20:16:30 2003] : (1504) Berrawyn: ooc back
[Wed Oct 1 20:16:41 2003] : (1506) Finduilas: ooc wb :)
[Wed Oct 1 20:16:48 2003] : (1505) Enilia: ooc wb
[Wed Oct 1 20:17:50 2003] : (1507) Aspen: "If no one else wants the sling..."
[Wed Oct 1 20:18:03 2003] : (1504) Berrawyn: No use to me
[Wed Oct 1 20:18:05 2003] : (1500) DM: Decreases chance of being hit in combat very slightly
[Wed Oct 1 20:18:09 2003] : (1506) Finduilas: Be my guest, Aspen :)
[Wed Oct 1 20:18:15 2003] : (1500) DM: ooc ooc that was a whisper
[Wed Oct 1 20:18:34 2003] : (1506) Finduilas: ooc To Enilia, no doubt
[Wed Oct 1 20:18:51 2003] : (1505) Enilia: Findus, it seems the cloak decreases your chances to be hit in combat (+1 to ac)
[Wed Oct 1 20:18:58 2003] : (1505) Enilia: And the ring....
[Wed Oct 1 20:19:15 2003] : (1506) Finduilas: That's nice :)
[Wed Oct 1 20:19:38 2003] : (1505) Enilia: Looks like it can keep you well nourished and decrease your need for sleep, but you need to wear it for a full week before it starts working...
[Wed Oct 1 20:20:35 2003] : (1505) Enilia: Findus, the +1 is to deflection, seems it stacks with your armour :)
[Wed Oct 1 20:21:07 2003] : (1505) Enilia: Oh, and if you wear the ring.... Prepare to need time to reattune if you ever take it off again...
[Wed Oct 1 20:21:08 2003] : (1507) Aspen: "Bah. There is always sufficient sustance to be obtained provided you know how to find it."
[Wed Oct 1 20:21:09 2003] : (1504) Berrawyn: Well, I dont really need sleep as such, so not much point me having the ring
[Wed Oct 1 20:21:45 2003] : (1500) DM: brb need the loo
[Wed Oct 1 20:22:01 2003] : (1506) Finduilas: A decrease of your need to sleep can be nice, Aspen :)
[Wed Oct 1 20:22:28 2003] : (1505) Enilia: Won't work till you've worn it for a full week tho...
[Wed Oct 1 20:22:42 2003] : (1504) Berrawyn: So whos taking the ring and cloak?
[Wed Oct 1 20:22:56 2003] : (1505) Enilia: ooc page 195 DMG
[Wed Oct 1 20:23:03 2003] : (1506) Finduilas: I already have the cloak
[Wed Oct 1 20:23:06 2003] : (1500) DM: ooc back
[Wed Oct 1 20:23:11 2003] : (1505) Enilia: ooc wb
[Wed Oct 1 20:23:12 2003] : (1506) Finduilas: ooc wb :)
[Wed Oct 1 20:23:36 2003] : (1504) Berrawyn: Ah ok then
[Wed Oct 1 20:23:46 2003] : ** (1506) Finduilas puts the cloak on again, enjoying the warnth even more then before **
[Wed Oct 1 20:24:12 2003] : (1504) Berrawyn: ooc Will the decrease in sleep requirement apply for half-elf's?
[Wed Oct 1 20:24:50 2003] : (1500) DM: ooc well it suits human arcane magic users more than anyone else
[Wed Oct 1 20:24:55 2003] : (1505) Enilia: ooc doesn't say. Only says decreases the need from 8 to 2 hours
[Wed Oct 1 20:25:39 2003] : (1500) DM: ooc they are the only ones for whom 8 hours rest is very important
[Wed Oct 1 20:25:45 2003] : (1504) Berrawyn: ooc not that i'm a half-elf anyway! D'oh
[Wed Oct 1 20:25:50 2003] : (1505) Enilia: ooc LOL
[Wed Oct 1 20:25:53 2003] : (1506) Finduilas: ooc KMAO
[Wed Oct 1 20:26:03 2003] : (1507) Aspen: ooc Enilia should have it
[Wed Oct 1 20:26:19 2003] : (1504) Berrawyn: ooc agreed
[Wed Oct 1 20:26:36 2003] : (1505) Enilia: ooc not sure I like it; what if it falls off and I drop ouncinscious? :P
[Wed Oct 1 20:26:41 2003] : (1500) DM: ooc it was a random item, I offer this only as unbiased advice having been annoyed by the rule as a bard
[Wed Oct 1 20:27:02 2003] : (1506) Finduilas: ooc Poor bard ;)
[Wed Oct 1 20:28:27 2003] : (1504) Berrawyn: Shall we go see the Alderman then?
[Wed Oct 1 20:28:58 2003] : (1506) Finduilas: Yes, let's go and hear what's he got to tell us
[Wed Oct 1 20:29:06 2003] : ** (1505) Enilia mkes sure to try the ring on every single finger, before deciding where it fits best **
[Wed Oct 1 20:29:13 2003] : ** (1504) Berrawyn heads off **
[Wed Oct 1 20:29:27 2003] : ** (1506) Finduilas follows **
[Wed Oct 1 20:29:28 2003] : ** (1505) Enilia follows **
[Wed Oct 1 20:29:56 2003] : ** (1504) Berrawyn knocks on the door ... Rappity Rap Rap **
[Wed Oct 1 20:29:57 2003] : ** (1507) Aspen glues the ring onto Enilia's finger :P **
[Wed Oct 1 20:30:03 2003] : (1505) Enilia: ooc LOL
[Wed Oct 1 20:31:08 2003] : (1500) DM: You all approach the Alderman's house
[Wed Oct 1 20:31:11 2003] : ** (1506) Finduilas opens the door **
[Wed Oct 1 20:31:41 2003] : ** (1500) Alderman Beech looks up astonished **
[Wed Oct 1 20:31:50 2003] : (1500) Alderman Beech: Err can I help you?
[Wed Oct 1 20:32:01 2003] : (1500) Alderman Beech: Were you never taught to knock?
[Wed Oct 1 20:32:07 2003] : (1506) Finduilas: We did knock? Didn't you hear us?
[Wed Oct 1 20:32:16 2003] : (1500) Alderman Beech: Umm, no
[Wed Oct 1 20:32:28 2003] : (1504) Berrawyn: Well I definately knocked
[Wed Oct 1 20:32:29 2003] : (1506) Finduilas: We were told you wanted to see us
[Wed Oct 1 20:32:43 2003] : (1500) Alderman Beech: But you shouldn't walk into someone's house uninvited!
[Wed Oct 1 20:32:47 2003] : (1500) Alderman Beech: I may have been out
[Wed Oct 1 20:33:13 2003] : (1506) Finduilas: That's why I opened the door, not to walk in, but to check
[Wed Oct 1 20:33:14 2003] : (1504) Berrawyn: I just knocked. I didn't open
[Wed Oct 1 20:33:15 2003] : (1505) Enilia: Luckily tyou were mnot *smiles*
[Wed Oct 1 20:33:34 2003] : (1500) DM: Diplomacy check Findus
[Wed Oct 1 20:33:42 2003] : (1506) Finduilas: Diplomacy Skill Check: [1d20+2] -> [15,2] = (17)
[Wed Oct 1 20:33:52 2003] : (1500) Alderman Beech: Well it is you after all
[Wed Oct 1 20:34:01 2003] : (1500) Alderman Beech: I can trust you, you are heroes
[Wed Oct 1 20:34:05 2003] : (1506) Finduilas: ooc I'm a paladin, I *can't* lie ;)
[Wed Oct 1 20:34:29 2003] : (1506) Finduilas: But I am sorry if we disturbed you :)
[Wed Oct 1 20:34:30 2003] : (1500) Alderman Beech: I have some money for you
[Wed Oct 1 20:34:33 2003] : (1505) Enilia: I wouldn't go as far as heroes...
[Wed Oct 1 20:34:47 2003] : (1506) Finduilas: Just doing what had to be done
[Wed Oct 1 20:34:59 2003] : ** (1500) Alderman Beech counts out lots of gold from a big chest with a hefty padlock **
[Wed Oct 1 20:35:19 2003] : (1500) Alderman Beech: 100 gold per head brought is 600gp
[Wed Oct 1 20:35:29 2003] : (1500) Alderman Beech: There you go, sic heads 600gp
[Wed Oct 1 20:35:33 2003] : (1500) Alderman Beech: six
[Wed Oct 1 20:35:42 2003] : (1506) Finduilas: Thank you
[Wed Oct 1 20:35:45 2003] : (1504) Berrawyn: Wow
[Wed Oct 1 20:35:58 2003] : (1500) Alderman Beech: sense motive checks
[Wed Oct 1 20:36:03 2003] : (1506) Finduilas: To the others: We have someone else to share with, of course :)
[Wed Oct 1 20:36:08 2003] : (1507) Aspen: ooc -50% heros tax...
[Wed Oct 1 20:36:10 2003] : (1506) Finduilas: Sense Motive Skill Check: [1d20+2] -> [15,2] = (17)
[Wed Oct 1 20:36:12 2003] : (1505) Enilia: Sense Motive Skill Check: [1d20+0] -> [14,0] = (14)
[Wed Oct 1 20:36:37 2003] : (1504) Berrawyn: Sense Motive Skill Check: [1d20+2] -> [11,2] = (13)
[Wed Oct 1 20:36:51 2003] : (1506) Finduilas: Int check: [1d20+2] -> [13,2] = (15)
[Wed Oct 1 20:36:52 2003] : (1505) Enilia: Of course, Findus :)
[Wed Oct 1 20:37:16 2003] : ** (1506) Finduilas frowns as she looks at the Alderman **
[Wed Oct 1 20:37:32 2003] : (1506) Finduilas: Weren't their 9 heads?
[Wed Oct 1 20:37:35 2003] : (1507) Aspen: Sense Motive Skill Check: [1d20+3] -> [18,3] = (21)
[Wed Oct 1 20:37:39 2003] : (1506) Finduilas: there
[Wed Oct 1 20:37:57 2003] : (1507) Aspen: Int check: [1d20+1] -> [12,1] = (13)
[Wed Oct 1 20:38:04 2003] : ** (1500) Alderman Beech shuffles a bit, then wrings his hands **
[Wed Oct 1 20:38:22 2003] : (1500) Alderman Beech: Well, err
[Wed Oct 1 20:38:24 2003] : (1507) Aspen: "Something bothering you perhaps?"
[Wed Oct 1 20:38:30 2003] : (1506) Finduilas: Well what?
[Wed Oct 1 20:38:32 2003] : ** (1505) Enilia stares at the Alerman **
[Wed Oct 1 20:38:38 2003] : (1500) Alderman Beech: No, definitely only 6 that Gresham brought
[Wed Oct 1 20:38:46 2003] : (1500) Alderman Beech: Told me to hold onto the money for you all
[Wed Oct 1 20:38:57 2003] : ** (1500) Alderman Beech looks down and blushes **
[Wed Oct 1 20:39:05 2003] : (1506) Finduilas: Are you very sure? We'll be over to see him next, you know
[Wed Oct 1 20:39:29 2003] : ** (1500) Alderman Beech makes a high pitched noise... **
[Wed Oct 1 20:39:38 2003] : (1500) Alderman Beech: Err, no only 6
[Wed Oct 1 20:39:43 2003] : (1506) Finduilas: Yes? You were saying?
[Wed Oct 1 20:39:44 2003] : (1504) Berrawyn: Are you sure?
[Wed Oct 1 20:39:46 2003] : ** (1500) Alderman Beech breaks into a big sweat **
[Wed Oct 1 20:39:59 2003] : ** (1500) Alderman Beech hands over the 600gp **
[Wed Oct 1 20:40:03 2003] : ** (1505) Enilia whispers to Findus **
[Wed Oct 1 20:40:07 2003] : (1500) Alderman Beech: Now, please leave
[Wed Oct 1 20:40:13 2003] : (1506) Finduilas: To the others: Don't you just hate lyers?
[Wed Oct 1 20:40:27 2003] : (1500) Alderman Beech: [1d20] -> [13] = (13)
[Wed Oct 1 20:40:28 2003] : (1507) Aspen: "Let's leave. If this guy wants to cheat us out of 300 gp then I think the village cannot expect our services in the future."
[Wed Oct 1 20:40:34 2003] : (1500) Alderman Beech: Are you calling me a liar?
[Wed Oct 1 20:40:44 2003] : ** (1500) Alderman Beech sputters **
[Wed Oct 1 20:40:47 2003] : (1500) Alderman Beech: Bubu
[Wed Oct 1 20:40:49 2003] : (1500) Alderman Beech: But
[Wed Oct 1 20:40:53 2003] : (1500) Alderman Beech: The Duke
[Wed Oct 1 20:41:09 2003] : (1506) Finduilas: Well, you don't seem to be speaking the truth, so yes, I'm calling you a liar
[Wed Oct 1 20:41:10 2003] : (1507) Aspen: "yes...?"
[Wed Oct 1 20:41:12 2003] : (1500) Alderman Beech: He will be most unhappy with you if you don't offer services in the future
[Wed Oct 1 20:41:17 2003] : (1505) Enilia: Beech, if you have any reason to hold back on our reward you can tell us... Maybe we could help if you're in trouble?
[Wed Oct 1 20:41:40 2003] : (1504) Berrawyn: He may well be in trouble already!
[Wed Oct 1 20:41:51 2003] : (1500) Alderman Beech: ooc someone try diplomacy or intimidation
[Wed Oct 1 20:41:57 2003] : (1505) Enilia: Calm down please....
[Wed Oct 1 20:42:04 2003] : (1505) Enilia: Diplomacy Skill Check: [1d20+3] -> [20,3] = (23)
[Wed Oct 1 20:42:04 2003] : (1506) Finduilas: Diplomacy Skill Check: [1d20+2] -> [19,2] = (21)
[Wed Oct 1 20:42:06 2003] : (1500) Alderman Beech: I'm not holding it back
[Wed Oct 1 20:42:14 2003] : (1500) Alderman Beech: I, I
[Wed Oct 1 20:42:25 2003] : (1504) Berrawyn: ooc I'm no good at either
[Wed Oct 1 20:42:32 2003] : ** (1500) Alderman Beech looks at Enilia **
[Wed Oct 1 20:42:34 2003] : (1506) Finduilas: So what is the problem? Please tell us, before I may lose my patience
[Wed Oct 1 20:42:35 2003] : (1505) Enilia: Yes? Then what happened?
[Wed Oct 1 20:42:43 2003] : (1500) Alderman Beech: I have accrued some debts
[Wed Oct 1 20:42:52 2003] : (1500) Alderman Beech: Please, don't tell the Duke!
[Wed Oct 1 20:43:03 2003] : (1505) Enilia: What kind? Why? You can tell us...
[Wed Oct 1 20:43:11 2003] : (1504) Berrawyn: What kind of debts
[Wed Oct 1 20:43:15 2003] : (1506) Finduilas: So you try to swindle us?
[Wed Oct 1 20:43:21 2003] : (1500) Alderman Beech: Aldermen are not allowed to borrow
[Wed Oct 1 20:43:27 2003] : (1500) Alderman Beech: It puts us in...
[Wed Oct 1 20:43:29 2003] : (1505) Enilia: Findus, please! EWhere are your humanity?
[Wed Oct 1 20:43:31 2003] : ** (1500) Alderman Beech sighs **
[Wed Oct 1 20:43:40 2003] : (1500) Alderman Beech: Well, this sort of situation really
[Wed Oct 1 20:43:41 2003] : (1506) Finduilas: A vulnerable position?
[Wed Oct 1 20:44:00 2003] : (1507) Aspen: ooc Loan shark. CR 12.
[Wed Oct 1 20:44:03 2003] : (1500) Alderman Beech: It's Jeffers
[Wed Oct 1 20:44:17 2003] : (1505) Enilia: So tell us what happened? Who's HJeffers?
[Wed Oct 1 20:44:22 2003] : (1504) Berrawyn: Who is Jeffers?
[Wed Oct 1 20:44:24 2003] : (1500) Alderman Beech: I lost at a card game to him in Nestris
[Wed Oct 1 20:44:30 2003] : (1506) Finduilas: Enilia, I can forgive almost anything done to me, but liars and swindlers are impossible to get along with
[Wed Oct 1 20:44:45 2003] : (1500) Alderman Beech: He says if I don't pay him 500gp he'll kill my family
[Wed Oct 1 20:44:49 2003] : ** (1507) Aspen elbows Finduilas discreetly. **
[Wed Oct 1 20:45:00 2003] : (1506) Finduilas: What?
[Wed Oct 1 20:45:01 2003] : (1505) Enilia: Some might have a fair reason Findus, tho I'm not sure gambling is one of them....
[Wed Oct 1 20:45:13 2003] : (1506) Finduilas: So why didn't you tell that upfront?
[Wed Oct 1 20:45:18 2003] : (1500) Alderman Beech: Jeffers is, as I now know, a villain who deals in hi business in Nestris
[Wed Oct 1 20:45:44 2003] : (1500) Alderman Beech: I swear, I don't think I lost fairly
[Wed Oct 1 20:45:47 2003] : (1500) Alderman Beech: I was drugged
[Wed Oct 1 20:46:17 2003] : (1505) Enilia: You shouldn't be gambling at all, but done is done I guess.... Does your family know?
[Wed Oct 1 20:46:18 2003] : (1504) Berrawyn: Maybe we should go talk to Jeffers. Perhaps we could reason with him
[Wed Oct 1 20:46:47 2003] : (1500) Alderman Beech: I fear men like him see reaon only in money
[Wed Oct 1 20:46:52 2003] : (1500) Alderman Beech: reason
[Wed Oct 1 20:46:57 2003] : (1500) Alderman Beech: I'm so sorry
[Wed Oct 1 20:46:59 2003] : ** (1506) Finduilas throws her part of the reward on the table **
[Wed Oct 1 20:47:04 2003] : ** (1500) Alderman Beech looks crestfallen **
[Wed Oct 1 20:47:22 2003] : (1506) Finduilas: Use this to settle your debts and don't try to swindle people ever again
[Wed Oct 1 20:47:24 2003] : ** (1500) Alderman Beech retrieves 300gp from the chest and hands it over **
[Wed Oct 1 20:47:29 2003] : ** (1506) Finduilas turns and walks out **
[Wed Oct 1 20:48:13 2003] : (1505) Enilia: Take what you need Beech, but don't put your family in such a danger ever again. The next heroes might not stop and ask why...
[Wed Oct 1 20:48:20 2003] : (1500) Alderman Beech: No, you must take the money, if the DUke hears of this I'm finished
[Wed Oct 1 20:48:29 2003] : (1500) Alderman Beech: PLease
[Wed Oct 1 20:48:34 2003] : (1504) Berrawyn: How would he hear of it?
[Wed Oct 1 20:48:38 2003] : (1505) Enilia: He won't hear, will he friends? Looks around....
[Wed Oct 1 20:48:53 2003] : (1500) Alderman Beech: I swear, I'm not the only one in trouble with Jeffers
[Wed Oct 1 20:49:02 2003] : (1505) Enilia: He will only hear if we ever catch you gambling
[Wed Oct 1 20:49:03 2003] : (1500) Alderman Beech: Maybe you could indeed have words with him
[Wed Oct 1 20:49:10 2003] : ** (1500) Alderman Beech looks at Berrawyn hopefully **
[Wed Oct 1 20:49:24 2003] : ** (1504) Berrawyn looks at the others... **
[Wed Oct 1 20:49:31 2003] : (1504) Berrawyn: Well, it IS on our way
[Wed Oct 1 20:49:47 2003] : (1505) Enilia: We might as well then, to stop this madness
[Wed Oct 1 20:49:47 2003] : (1500) Alderman Beech: Please, take the money... If you could only convince him to clear the debt
[Wed Oct 1 20:50:07 2003] : (1500) Alderman Beech: I don't think that he will ever let me off the hook now
[Wed Oct 1 20:50:13 2003] : (1500) Alderman Beech: No matter how much I pay him
[Wed Oct 1 20:50:31 2003] : ** (1505) Enilia sighs **
[Wed Oct 1 20:50:40 2003] : (1505) Enilia: Promise you won't ever gamble again
[Wed Oct 1 20:50:51 2003] : (1500) Alderman Beech: I don't normally gamble.
[Wed Oct 1 20:51:04 2003] : (1500) Alderman Beech: I was persuaded into it while I was out of sorts
[Wed Oct 1 20:51:05 2003] : ** (1504) Berrawyn picks up the money **
[Wed Oct 1 20:51:20 2003] : (1504) Berrawyn: Shall we go talk to Findu?
[Wed Oct 1 20:51:28 2003] : (1500) Alderman Beech: I swear by my honour as an alderman, for what it's worth now
[Wed Oct 1 20:51:55 2003] : (1505) Enilia: Calm down, we'll have a look into it. as Berrawyn said; it's on our way anyway
[Wed Oct 1 20:52:05 2003] : (1504) Berrawyn: Leave it with us.
[Wed Oct 1 20:52:15 2003] : (1500) DM: 400xp each for killing the bullys and spotting the Alderman's lies
[Wed Oct 1 20:52:27 2003] : ** (1504) Berrawyn heads out to try and calm Finduilas down **
[Wed Oct 1 20:52:33 2003] : (1500) Alderman Beech: Thankyou, thankyou all
[Wed Oct 1 20:52:47 2003] : ** (1505) Enilia nods at the alderman **
[Wed Oct 1 20:52:58 2003] : (1500) DM: Hope you all got that - Course you did, who'd miss more XP?
[Wed Oct 1 20:53:04 2003] : (1505) Enilia: We'll see to it and let you know
[Wed Oct 1 20:53:05 2003] : (1506) Finduilas: ooc KMAO
[Wed Oct 1 20:53:15 2003] : ** (1505) Enilia leaves **
[Wed Oct 1 20:53:36 2003] : ** (1506) Finduilas has gone to the inn **
[Wed Oct 1 20:54:14 2003] : ** (1504) Berrawyn looks about to see where Finduilas has gone **
[Wed Oct 1 20:54:30 2003] : ** (1505) Enilia waits around for Aspen to come out too **
[Wed Oct 1 20:54:48 2003] : ** (1507) Aspen comes out **
[Wed Oct 1 20:54:50 2003] : (1504) Berrawyn: (looking at her tracks) ahh, the Inn
[Wed Oct 1 20:54:53 2003] : (1505) Enilia: ooc lol
[Wed Oct 1 20:54:55 2003] : (1500) DM: ooc LOL
[Wed Oct 1 20:54:58 2003] : (1506) Finduilas: ooc LOL
[Wed Oct 1 20:55:03 2003] : (1500) DM: Fiendish hyaena bite: [1d20+3] -> [19,3] = (22) ===> [1d6+1] -> [4,1] = (5)
[Wed Oct 1 20:55:09 2003] : (1500) DM: ooc Ooops
[Wed Oct 1 20:55:14 2003] : (1505) Enilia: ooc oi!
[Wed Oct 1 20:55:29 2003] : (1500) Barkeep Pulley: ooc gotta take that off my function keys
[Wed Oct 1 20:55:33 2003] : (1505) Enilia: ooc sure that ain't Findus' tracks ;)
[Wed Oct 1 20:55:40 2003] : ** (1506) Finduilas is sitting in the inn, no fiendish anything there :P **
[Wed Oct 1 20:55:45 2003] : ** (1500) Barkeep Pulley raises his hands and cheers **
[Wed Oct 1 20:55:47 2003] : (1505) Enilia: ooc lol
[Wed Oct 1 20:55:47 2003] : (1500) Barkeep Pulley: Weeel
[Wed Oct 1 20:56:00 2003] : (1500) Barkeep Pulley: Hello there my young friends
[Wed Oct 1 20:56:05 2003] : ** (1504) Berrawyn waves to the barkeep as he enters **
[Wed Oct 1 20:56:10 2003] : (1526) Farkenella (enter): 20:56
[Wed Oct 1 20:56:13 2003] : (1506) Finduilas: A glass of wine please
[Wed Oct 1 20:56:22 2003] : (1506) Finduilas: ooc Hi, Delphine :)
[Wed Oct 1 20:56:24 2003] : (1500) Barkeep Pulley: The heroes of our little village once again!
[Wed Oct 1 20:56:28 2003] : (1504) Berrawyn: ooc Hi Del
[Wed Oct 1 20:56:30 2003] : ** (1526) Farkenella storms in the inn by the door **
[Wed Oct 1 20:56:32 2003] : (1507) Aspen: ooc Hi Delphine :)
[Wed Oct 1 20:56:36 2003] : (1500) Barkeep Pulley: Hi Del
[Wed Oct 1 20:56:38 2003] : (1526) Farkenella: I'll have a glass of wine myself !
[Wed Oct 1 20:56:38 2003] : ** (1505) Enilia smiles at the warm welcome **
[Wed Oct 1 20:56:44 2003] : (1505) Enilia: ooc Hi Del
[Wed Oct 1 20:56:45 2003] : (1526) Farkenella: ooc hi everybody :-)
[Wed Oct 1 20:57:02 2003] : ** (1504) Berrawyn walks over to Finduilas **
[Wed Oct 1 20:57:06 2003] : (1506) Finduilas: ooc Pull up a stool and have a drink :)
[Wed Oct 1 20:57:09 2003] : (1526) Farkenella: ooc sorry
[Wed Oct 1 20:57:23 2003] : (1526) Farkenella: Hello there (in turn at each of my companion)
[Wed Oct 1 20:57:28 2003] : (1504) Berrawyn: ooc Pull up a stool?? urgh!
[Wed Oct 1 20:57:39 2003] : (1505) Enilia: Good to see you again Farky
[Wed Oct 1 20:57:43 2003] : (1526) Farkenella: sorry I left you all by yourself, I hope everything went right without me *winks*
[Wed Oct 1 20:57:53 2003] : ** (1505) Enilia orders wine for herself and water for Zero **
[Wed Oct 1 20:57:54 2003] : (1504) Berrawyn: Hey Farky
[Wed Oct 1 20:57:55 2003] : (1506) Finduilas: Well enough, thank you
[Wed Oct 1 20:57:58 2003] : (1526) Farkenella: Hey berrawyn ! You're back *smiles*
[Wed Oct 1 20:58:26 2003] : (1504) Berrawyn: Yeah
[Wed Oct 1 20:58:43 2003] : ** (1506) Finduilas empties her glass and orders another one **
[Wed Oct 1 20:59:12 2003] : ** (1504) Berrawyn motions Finduilas aside, away from the barkeeper **
[Wed Oct 1 20:59:29 2003] : ** (1506) Finduilas refuses to move over **
[Wed Oct 1 20:59:46 2003] : ** (1500) Barkeep Pulley is in auto mode **
[Wed Oct 1 21:00:06 2003] : (1505) Enilia: ooc brb
[Wed Oct 1 21:00:17 2003] : (1500) DM: It's now around mid-day
[Wed Oct 1 21:00:18 2003] : (1504) Berrawyn: We need to talk Finduilas
[Wed Oct 1 21:00:31 2003] : (1506) Finduilas: About what?
[Wed Oct 1 21:00:51 2003] : (1504) Berrawyn: About the money and you-know-who
[Wed Oct 1 21:01:03 2003] : (1526) Farkenella: So what happened while I was away ?
[Wed Oct 1 21:01:10 2003] : (1506) Finduilas: What money? I gave it back to him
[Wed Oct 1 21:01:22 2003] : ** (1500) Barkeep Pulley has a Grolsh (he only has these for himself) **
[Wed Oct 1 21:01:37 2003] : (1505) Enilia: ooc back
[Wed Oct 1 21:01:44 2003] : (1506) Finduilas: After all, we can't allow his family to get murdered
[Wed Oct 1 21:01:52 2003] : (1506) Finduilas: ooc wb :)
[Wed Oct 1 21:02:20 2003] : (1529) Berrawyn (enter): 21:02
[Wed Oct 1 21:02:22 2003] : (1526) Farkenella: Ah, Enilia ! I have work for you
[Wed Oct 1 21:02:33 2003] : (1500) Barkeep Pulley: WB Bert
[Wed Oct 1 21:02:34 2003] : (1529) Berrawyn: ooc sorry
[Wed Oct 1 21:02:41 2003] : (1506) Finduilas: ooc wb :)
[Wed Oct 1 21:02:52 2003] : (1505) Enilia: In a minute Farky, this is kind of imprtant...
[Wed Oct 1 21:02:55 2003] : (1529) Berrawyn: So Findy, are you willing to listen?
[Wed Oct 1 21:02:55 2003] : (1500) Barkeep Pulley: Booting '(1504) Berrawyn' from room...
[Wed Oct 1 21:02:56 2003] : (1504) Berrawyn (exit): 21:02
[Wed Oct 1 21:03:00 2003] : (1526) Farkenella: oh, sorry
[Wed Oct 1 21:03:06 2003] : ** (1526) Farkenella takes interest in the conversation **
[Wed Oct 1 21:03:16 2003] : (1506) Finduilas: ooc Repeating for Bert:
[Wed Oct 1 21:03:20 2003] : (1506) Finduilas: What money? I gave it back to him
[Wed Oct 1 21:03:24 2003] : (1506) Finduilas: After all, we can't allow his family to get murdered
[Wed Oct 1 21:04:15 2003] : (1529) Berrawyn: Well. He reckons that this other guy wouldn't let it go even if he paid the money back, but it was the only thing he could do
[Wed Oct 1 21:04:36 2003] : (1506) Finduilas: He could have told us the truth
[Wed Oct 1 21:04:39 2003] : (1505) Enilia: Plus he was likely drugged....
[Wed Oct 1 21:04:55 2003] : (1529) Berrawyn: He knows that he shouldn't have 'stolen' the money, but lets face it, he's in a pretty sticky situation
[Wed Oct 1 21:05:32 2003] : (1529) Berrawyn: He is scared to death about his family and about his boss finding out about the whole thing
[Wed Oct 1 21:06:03 2003] : (1529) Berrawyn: So I guess I can understand why he did it, although I dont condone it
[Wed Oct 1 21:06:27 2003] : (1506) Finduilas: No need to tell me all that, I'm not about to tell on him or anything
[Wed Oct 1 21:06:42 2003] : (1529) Berrawyn: I'm sure you wouldn't
[Wed Oct 1 21:06:49 2003] : (1506) Finduilas: But what did you say about paying back not being enough?
[Wed Oct 1 21:06:56 2003] : (1529) Berrawyn: But after you left he refused to keep the money
[Wed Oct 1 21:07:09 2003] : (1505) Enilia: Thing is, Findus... This guy seems to be doing this on purpose, bringing the lifes of other families in danger too... Of other kids...
[Wed Oct 1 21:07:18 2003] : (1506) Finduilas: Does he really think his family will still be in danger?
[Wed Oct 1 21:07:41 2003] : (1529) Berrawyn: Well, even if he pays the dept, this guy knows that he can blackmail him about the whole situation
[Wed Oct 1 21:07:50 2003] : (1507) Aspen: "Good point."
[Wed Oct 1 21:07:57 2003] : (1506) Finduilas: We can't allow that
[Wed Oct 1 21:08:08 2003] : ** (1526) Farkenella seems a bit lost on the subject **
[Wed Oct 1 21:08:11 2003] : ** (1505) Enilia smiles **
[Wed Oct 1 21:08:16 2003] : (1526) Farkenella: ooc I'm reading up Dave's log
[Wed Oct 1 21:08:18 2003] : (1505) Enilia: I knew you'd understand
[Wed Oct 1 21:08:24 2003] : (1529) Berrawyn: Apparently this guy is a real peice of work
[Wed Oct 1 21:08:44 2003] : (1529) Berrawyn: ..and since its on our way, we agreed to pay him a visit
[Wed Oct 1 21:08:52 2003] : (1506) Finduilas: Sounds like it, perhaps we should pay him a visit when we've got a moment to spare
[Wed Oct 1 21:08:53 2003] : ** (1505) Enilia nods **
[Wed Oct 1 21:08:54 2003] : ** (1506) Finduilas grins **
[Wed Oct 1 21:08:57 2003] : (1529) Berrawyn: to 'discuss' the situation
[Wed Oct 1 21:09:25 2003] : ** (1529) Berrawyn smiles broadly **
[Wed Oct 1 21:09:29 2003] : (1500) Barkeep Pulley: Can I get you anything?
[Wed Oct 1 21:09:43 2003] : (1500) Barkeep Pulley: I'm sure you'd all like a good hot meal after days on the road?
[Wed Oct 1 21:09:47 2003] : (1529) Berrawyn: How about some lunch?
[Wed Oct 1 21:09:48 2003] : (1506) Finduilas: Did I hear somebody say he refused the money?
[Wed Oct 1 21:09:55 2003] : (1529) Berrawyn: Yep
[Wed Oct 1 21:10:05 2003] : ** (1529) Berrawyn pats his pack **
[Wed Oct 1 21:10:10 2003] : (1505) Enilia: A hot meal, sounds like an excellent idea!
[Wed Oct 1 21:10:40 2003] : (1526) Farkenella: it does indeed
[Wed Oct 1 21:10:42 2003] : ** (1500) Barkeep Pulley serves out hot stew and thick, filling dumplings to all hungry travellers **
[Wed Oct 1 21:10:43 2003] : ** (1526) Farkenella smiles **
[Wed Oct 1 21:10:54 2003] : (1506) Finduilas: It sure does :) And after that we'd better pay our debt ;)
[Wed Oct 1 21:10:57 2003] : (1507) Aspen: ooc mmm. food. brb.
[Wed Oct 1 21:11:03 2003] : (1505) Enilia: ooc lol
[Wed Oct 1 21:11:18 2003] : ** (1505) Enilia shares her meal with Zero and Softpaw **
[Wed Oct 1 21:11:28 2003] : (1506) Finduilas: ooc Is this a meal or a better meal?
[Wed Oct 1 21:11:46 2003] : (1526) Farkenella: ooc better be better meal :P
[Wed Oct 1 21:11:49 2003] : (1500) Barkeep Pulley: YOu can have a better meal if you like
[Wed Oct 1 21:11:52 2003] : (1500) Barkeep Pulley: It's a meal
[Wed Oct 1 21:12:04 2003] : ** (1506) Finduilas starts eating **
[Wed Oct 1 21:12:06 2003] : (1526) Farkenella: I'll have that !
[Wed Oct 1 21:12:15 2003] : ** (1500) Barkeep Pulley adds lots of fresh veg and steak to it if anyone wants **
[Wed Oct 1 21:12:32 2003] : ** (1505) Enilia raises her hand, still chewing **
[Wed Oct 1 21:12:40 2003] : ** (1529) Berrawyn tucks in **
[Wed Oct 1 21:12:45 2003] : ** (1506) Finduilas takes plenty of veg **
[Wed Oct 1 21:13:03 2003] : (1505) Enilia: And another wine please
[Wed Oct 1 21:13:05 2003] : (1500) Barkeep Pulley: If you'd like, I can make you up some fresh rations
[Wed Oct 1 21:13:15 2003] : (1500) Barkeep Pulley: They'll last for a day
[Wed Oct 1 21:13:39 2003] : (1505) Enilia: Sounds delicious
[Wed Oct 1 21:13:47 2003] : (1500) Barkeep Pulley: Brekfast, dinner and supper for the standard price of the meals
[Wed Oct 1 21:13:50 2003] : (1506) Finduilas: Yes, it does :)
[Wed Oct 1 21:14:13 2003] : (1500) Barkeep Pulley: I'm sure it's nicer than the rations that you buy in the store
[Wed Oct 1 21:14:16 2003] : ** (1500) Barkeep Pulley smiles **
[Wed Oct 1 21:14:25 2003] : ** (1500) Barkeep Pulley rubs his hands together **
[Wed Oct 1 21:14:29 2003] : (1529) Berrawyn: Put me down for some
[Wed Oct 1 21:14:52 2003] : (1506) Finduilas: And me
[Wed Oct 1 21:15:03 2003] : (1505) Enilia: Sure, me too
[Wed Oct 1 21:15:13 2003] : (1500) Barkeep Pulley: JUst call in when you leave and I'll pass them to you
[Wed Oct 1 21:15:24 2003] : (1506) Finduilas: We will :)
[Wed Oct 1 21:15:29 2003] : ** (1500) Barkeep Pulley goes off to prepare 9 meals **
[Wed Oct 1 21:15:34 2003] : (1529) Berrawyn: Count on it
[Wed Oct 1 21:16:41 2003] : ** (1529) Berrawyn polishes off his lunch **
[Wed Oct 1 21:16:50 2003] : ** (1500) Barkeep Pulley asks Farky and Aspen if they also want 3 fresh rations **
[Wed Oct 1 21:17:07 2003] : (1507) Aspen: "Please."
[Wed Oct 1 21:17:25 2003] : ** (1500) Barkeep Pulley makes enough for everyone anyway **
[Wed Oct 1 21:17:25 2003] : (1526) Farkenella: 3 ?
[Wed Oct 1 21:17:29 2003] : (1526) Farkenella: Yes, probably
[Wed Oct 1 21:18:04 2003] : (1500) Barkeep Pulley: ooc Meals for the next 24hrs Farky
[Wed Oct 1 21:18:12 2003] : (1500) DM: OK, all sated?
[Wed Oct 1 21:18:26 2003] : ** (1529) Berrawyn pats his full belly **
[Wed Oct 1 21:18:26 2003] : (1500) DM: brb
[Wed Oct 1 21:18:43 2003] : (1526) Farkenella: ooc give me a minute to read the log :P
[Wed Oct 1 21:18:43 2003] : ** (1506) Finduilas sits back and has another glass of wine **
[Wed Oct 1 21:18:54 2003] : (1505) Enilia: So what was it you wanted me to look at Farky?
[Wed Oct 1 21:18:56 2003] : (1526) Farkenella: ooc I know about the meals, was just thinking aloud
[Wed Oct 1 21:19:05 2003] : ** (1526) Farkenella hands Enilia 2 scrolls **
[Wed Oct 1 21:19:17 2003] : (1526) Farkenella: 3 actually
[Wed Oct 1 21:19:22 2003] : (1505) Enilia: ooc here we go again LOL
[Wed Oct 1 21:19:37 2003] : ** (1505) Enilia looks at scrolls **
[Wed Oct 1 21:19:41 2003] : (1505) Enilia: Knowledge: Arcana Skill Check: [1d20+2] -> [4,2] = (6)
[Wed Oct 1 21:20:14 2003] : (1505) Enilia: ooc one for each right, and if no luck; identify?
[Wed Oct 1 21:20:22 2003] : (1500) DM: yes
[Wed Oct 1 21:20:25 2003] : (1505) Enilia: Knowledge: Arcana Skill Check: [1d20+2] -> [10,2] = (12)
[Wed Oct 1 21:20:26 2003] : (1505) Enilia: Knowledge: Arcana Skill Check: [1d20+2] -> [20,2] = (22)
[Wed Oct 1 21:20:41 2003] : (1500) DM: Umm, I have no idea what they are
[Wed Oct 1 21:20:50 2003] : (1505) Enilia: :O
[Wed Oct 1 21:20:51 2003] : (1500) DM: What are they Farky?
[Wed Oct 1 21:20:55 2003] : (1505) Enilia: lol
[Wed Oct 1 21:21:08 2003] : ** (1505) Enilia casts identify on the two she probably missed **
[Wed Oct 1 21:21:10 2003] : (1506) Finduilas: ooc LOL
[Wed Oct 1 21:21:48 2003] : (1500) DM: YOu didn't miss the second if it's arcane and less than lvl2
[Wed Oct 1 21:21:57 2003] : (1505) Enilia: ooc k :)
[Wed Oct 1 21:22:02 2003] : (1500) DM: err level 2 or less
[Wed Oct 1 21:22:19 2003] : (1526) Farkenella: ooc I wouldn't know what those are :P
[Wed Oct 1 21:22:31 2003] : (1500) DM: Err
[Wed Oct 1 21:22:41 2003] : (1500) DM: When did you get them?
[Wed Oct 1 21:22:41 2003] : (1505) Enilia: ooc I know what it is but can't tell? LOL
[Wed Oct 1 21:23:06 2003] : (1526) Farkenella: ooc errr, I can"t remember, came with two potions, might have been identified then, but I really can't remember
[Wed Oct 1 21:23:22 2003] : (1500) DM: Are they from the Worgs?
[Wed Oct 1 21:23:44 2003] : (1505) Enilia: ooc Sure it ain't the three I have already (except the part Aspen ripped :P)
[Wed Oct 1 21:23:46 2003] : (1505) Enilia: ?
[Wed Oct 1 21:24:12 2003] : (1500) DM: Let's move on
[Wed Oct 1 21:24:15 2003] : (1526) Farkenella: ooc maybe, forgive me if they are, but I fiond it sdtrange not to have written down what they were
[Wed Oct 1 21:24:34 2003] : (1526) Farkenella: ooc let's just forget about them then ?
[Wed Oct 1 21:24:36 2003] : (1505) Enilia: ooc you wouldn't have if I kept them
[Wed Oct 1 21:24:47 2003] : (1500) DM: LArfas had no scrolls, nor did the jelly or the ants
[Wed Oct 1 21:25:13 2003] : (1526) Farkenella: ooc if I find it again, I'll tell you
[Wed Oct 1 21:25:15 2003] : (1500) DM: OK, no prob
[Wed Oct 1 21:25:17 2003] : (1526) Farkenella: ooc sorry for the trouble
[Wed Oct 1 21:25:19 2003] : (1505) Enilia: :)
[Wed Oct 1 21:25:33 2003] : (1500) DM: it's now around 1pm
[Wed Oct 1 21:25:48 2003] : (1529) Berrawyn: Shall we go see Zach again?
[Wed Oct 1 21:25:55 2003] : (1500) DM: ooc it's no problem
[Wed Oct 1 21:26:07 2003] : (1505) Enilia: Sure, I'd like a few more potions of CLW
[Wed Oct 1 21:26:11 2003] : (1506) Finduilas: Let's first deliver the money
[Wed Oct 1 21:26:24 2003] : (1526) Farkenella: what money ?
[Wed Oct 1 21:26:40 2003] : (1505) Enilia: That's in another town iirc
[Wed Oct 1 21:26:49 2003] : (1506) Finduilas: From the bullywugs, Farkenella
[Wed Oct 1 21:27:15 2003] : (1506) Finduilas: No, then temple, Enilia
[Wed Oct 1 21:27:16 2003] : ** (1500) DM listens to the fantastic song **
[Wed Oct 1 21:27:17 2003] : (1506) Finduilas: the
[Wed Oct 1 21:27:28 2003] : (1505) Enilia: oh
[Wed Oct 1 21:27:33 2003] : (1500) DM: ooc Please, please, please by the Smiths
[Wed Oct 1 21:27:45 2003] : (1505) Enilia: ooc never heard of it
[Wed Oct 1 21:28:02 2003] : (1529) Berrawyn: ooc good song
[Wed Oct 1 21:28:04 2003] : (1500) DM: ooc it's fantastic
[Wed Oct 1 21:28:14 2003] : ** (1505) Enilia pats Zero on his little round belly before picking him up again **
[Wed Oct 1 21:28:28 2003] : (1505) Enilia: I think Softpaw is stuffed too Aspen *grins*
[Wed Oct 1 21:28:37 2003] : (1506) Finduilas: ooc LOL
[Wed Oct 1 21:28:48 2003] : (1526) Farkenella: ooc can we pause for 2 minutes, I just need to read through this log...as Aspen explains the whole story ;)
[Wed Oct 1 21:28:48 2003] : (1500) DM: ooc that bloody cat been in the inn again!!
[Wed Oct 1 21:28:55 2003] : (1500) DM: ooc I never noticed
[Wed Oct 1 21:29:05 2003] : (1500) DM: ooc PAuse
[Wed Oct 1 21:29:18 2003] : ** (1505) Enilia quickly hides the stuffed cat that she fed at the table :P **
[Wed Oct 1 21:29:20 2003] : (1500) DM: Go grab drinks or something
[Wed Oct 1 21:29:44 2003] : (1506) Finduilas: You were right, Celestiene, we were told Gresham was away
[Wed Oct 1 21:29:54 2003] : (1505) Enilia: I thought as much :)
[Wed Oct 1 21:30:21 2003] : (1505) Enilia: And he definitely deserves his share
[Wed Oct 1 21:30:29 2003] : (1506) Finduilas: I just got confused by the names
[Wed Oct 1 21:30:35 2003] : (1526) Farkenella: ooc ok, done
[Wed Oct 1 21:30:49 2003] : (1526) Farkenella: But still who are we taking the money to ?
[Wed Oct 1 21:30:52 2003] : (1505) Enilia: No problem *smiles*
[Wed Oct 1 21:30:55 2003] : (1506) Finduilas: How about we leave his share with the innkeeper?
[Wed Oct 1 21:30:58 2003] : (1505) Enilia: Gresham
[Wed Oct 1 21:31:17 2003] : (1506) Finduilas: You know, the silent guy?
[Wed Oct 1 21:31:32 2003] : (1505) Enilia: If it's on our way, we might as well take it ourselves...
[Wed Oct 1 21:31:38 2003] : (1526) Farkenella: oh
[Wed Oct 1 21:31:43 2003] : (1526) Farkenella: I see
[Wed Oct 1 21:31:55 2003] : ** (1526) Farkenella laughs at the mention aof *silent* **
[Wed Oct 1 21:32:02 2003] : (1506) Finduilas: He earned his share :)
[Wed Oct 1 21:32:04 2003] : (1526) Farkenella: silent in words, but definitely not in noises
[Wed Oct 1 21:32:12 2003] : (1506) Finduilas: KMAO
[Wed Oct 1 21:32:21 2003] : (1526) Farkenella: sure Finduilas, he does
[Wed Oct 1 21:32:26 2003] : (1500) DM: PLease please please... One at a time though!
[Wed Oct 1 21:32:33 2003] : ** (1505) Enilia tries to remember who is where.... **
[Wed Oct 1 21:32:53 2003] : ** (1526) Farkenella takes something from her bag **
[Wed Oct 1 21:32:56 2003] : (1507) Aspen: ooc who by?
[Wed Oct 1 21:33:08 2003] : (1500) DM: ooc The Smiths
[Wed Oct 1 21:33:10 2003] : (1526) Farkenella: hey, I have this, probably could show it to Cedarleaf ?
[Wed Oct 1 21:33:21 2003] : ** (1526) Farkenella holds the ceremonial knife **
[Wed Oct 1 21:33:30 2003] : (1500) DM: You read up Farky?
[Wed Oct 1 21:33:43 2003] : (1526) Farkenella: ooc yep, said that an hour ago :P lol
[Wed Oct 1 21:33:52 2003] : (1500) DM: GAME RESUME
[Wed Oct 1 21:33:54 2003] : ** (1529) Berrawyn is chilling to the Donnie Darko soundtrack **
[Wed Oct 1 21:34:02 2003] : (1526) Farkenella: hey, I have this, probably could show it to Cedarleaf ?
[Wed Oct 1 21:34:04 2003] : (1526) Farkenella: ooc yep, said that an hour ago :P lol
[Wed Oct 1 21:34:12 2003] : ** (1526) Farkenella holds the ceremonial knife **
[Wed Oct 1 21:34:24 2003] : (1500) DM: ooc well hurry up and get broadband and share it so I can see if it's good!
[Wed Oct 1 21:34:30 2003] : (1506) Finduilas: ooc LOL
[Wed Oct 1 21:34:32 2003] : (1529) Berrawyn: ooc lol
[Wed Oct 1 21:34:57 2003] : (1500) DM: it's now around 1pm
[Wed Oct 1 21:34:57 2003] : (1529) Berrawyn: ooc its as bizarre as the film
[Wed Oct 1 21:35:10 2003] : (1500) DM: ooc I need to see that too
[Wed Oct 1 21:35:22 2003] : (1529) Berrawyn: ooc Quality movie!!
[Wed Oct 1 21:35:25 2003] : (1506) Finduilas: ooc Done downloading :)
[Wed Oct 1 21:35:26 2003] : (1500) DM: OK back to game
[Wed Oct 1 21:35:40 2003] : (1529) Berrawyn: So, what next?
[Wed Oct 1 21:35:48 2003] : (1506) Finduilas: Berrawyn, care to share the money?
[Wed Oct 1 21:35:57 2003] : (1526) Farkenella: I'm going to the temple to show the ceremonial knife
[Wed Oct 1 21:35:57 2003] : (1529) Berrawyn: oh yes
[Wed Oct 1 21:36:08 2003] : ** (1529) Berrawyn lifts the money bags out **
[Wed Oct 1 21:36:14 2003] : (1505) Enilia: Don't forget to count Gresham in
[Wed Oct 1 21:36:23 2003] : (1526) Farkenella: after I get my share of the money though...I can't believe the Ald... /me stops in mid sentence
[Wed Oct 1 21:36:29 2003] : (1529) Berrawyn: 900, 6 ways?
[Wed Oct 1 21:36:45 2003] : (1506) Finduilas: Yep, 150gp each :)
[Wed Oct 1 21:36:57 2003] : ** (1529) Berrawyn counts it out **
[Wed Oct 1 21:37:04 2003] : (1506) Finduilas: ooc Great chill-out music :)
[Wed Oct 1 21:37:10 2003] : (1500) DM: ooc Gresham did say he didn't want any, but share it if you like
[Wed Oct 1 21:37:24 2003] : ** (1505) Enilia returns Softpaw to Aspen, well hid under the table **
[Wed Oct 1 21:37:38 2003] : (1507) Aspen: ooc Aspen's tosses it into the wheelbarrow along with the rest of the loot...
[Wed Oct 1 21:37:59 2003] : (1505) Enilia: ooc :O Not the cat I hope :P
[Wed Oct 1 21:38:06 2003] : (1529) Berrawyn: ooc lol
[Wed Oct 1 21:38:25 2003] : (1526) Farkenella: hey, that's nice
[Wed Oct 1 21:38:32 2003] : (1526) Farkenella: I can stock up on a few things then
[Wed Oct 1 21:38:54 2003] : (1505) Enilia: So... Of to get potions?
[Wed Oct 1 21:39:00 2003] : (1506) Finduilas: First to Zachary and then to the store?
[Wed Oct 1 21:39:07 2003] : (1505) Enilia: sure
[Wed Oct 1 21:39:14 2003] : (1529) Berrawyn: Yeah
[Wed Oct 1 21:39:35 2003] : (1500) DM: You can do the store stuff from the PHB
[Wed Oct 1 21:39:35 2003] : ** (1526) Farkenella comes out of the Temple and waves yet more money bags **
[Wed Oct 1 21:39:35 2003] : ** (1529) Berrawyn gathers together his stuff and heads off **
[Wed Oct 1 21:40:01 2003] : (1526) Farkenella: here you go... /me hands 240 GP to each and everyone
[Wed Oct 1 21:40:03 2003] : (1506) Finduilas: More money? How much did you get for that dagger?
[Wed Oct 1 21:40:05 2003] : (1529) Berrawyn: Bye Pulley. We'll call in for those rations
[Wed Oct 1 21:40:07 2003] : (1506) Finduilas: Wow!
[Wed Oct 1 21:40:11 2003] : (1505) Enilia: Thank you *smiles*
[Wed Oct 1 21:40:11 2003] : (1526) Farkenella: 1200 GP I got !
[Wed Oct 1 21:40:15 2003] : (1507) Aspen: Shopping done. Aspens head for that town.
[Wed Oct 1 21:40:32 2003] : (1506) Finduilas: ooc 1200? I got less than 1000
[Wed Oct 1 21:40:49 2003] : (1500) DM: Rules as per Barcanton webpage
[Wed Oct 1 21:41:16 2003] : (1500) DM: ooc she got it for the blade to share
[Wed Oct 1 21:41:21 2003] : (1526) Farkenella: ooc does the temple have holy water ?
[Wed Oct 1 21:41:36 2003] : (1500) DM: Temple already gave 3 vials
[Wed Oct 1 21:41:48 2003] : ** (1506) Finduilas goes over to Zachary for curing potions **
[Wed Oct 1 21:41:58 2003] : (1526) Farkenella: oh, can I buy one for myself ?
[Wed Oct 1 21:42:14 2003] : (1505) Enilia: You can have one Farky, I have 3
[Wed Oct 1 21:42:16 2003] : (1500) DM: Ask the group for one, or buy another for 25gp
[Wed Oct 1 21:42:30 2003] : ** (1529) Berrawyn heads to Zachs for potions **
[Wed Oct 1 21:42:31 2003] : (1526) Farkenella: I'll take one with me, if you don't mind
[Wed Oct 1 21:42:36 2003] : (1526) Farkenella: Thank you Enilia
[Wed Oct 1 21:42:45 2003] : ** (1526) Farkenella heads to Zach for potions as well **
[Wed Oct 1 21:42:46 2003] : (1500) DM: The workshop/shop is now smoke free
[Wed Oct 1 21:42:54 2003] : ** (1505) Enilia hands Farky the holy water **
[Wed Oct 1 21:43:04 2003] : (1500) Zachary: Hello again friends
[Wed Oct 1 21:43:37 2003] : ** (1526) Farkenella puts the vial on her belt **
[Wed Oct 1 21:43:39 2003] : (1529) Berrawyn: Hi Zach
[Wed Oct 1 21:43:54 2003] : ** (1506) Finduilas buys 5 CLW **
[Wed Oct 1 21:44:11 2003] : (1529) Berrawyn: How much were those CLW potions again?
[Wed Oct 1 21:44:13 2003] : (1500) Zachary: I have been giving some serious thought to Aspen's proposal
[Wed Oct 1 21:44:31 2003] : (1500) Zachary: Well, rude outburst may be more accurate, but that's no nevermind
[Wed Oct 1 21:44:39 2003] : (1506) Finduilas: ooc 80% of 50gp
[Wed Oct 1 21:45:27 2003] : (1506) Finduilas: ooc so 40gp :)
[Wed Oct 1 21:45:36 2003] : (1529) Berrawyn: ooc cheers
[Wed Oct 1 21:45:40 2003] : (1529) Berrawyn: Go on then
[Wed Oct 1 21:46:53 2003] : (1500) Zachary: I will sell the potion at 1/2 price if you promise to take 5 to Nestris and 5 to Dorduk, with some notes on what the effects were and efficacy
[Wed Oct 1 21:47:27 2003] : (1507) Aspen: "Are we going that way?"
[Wed Oct 1 21:47:35 2003] : (1529) Berrawyn: Hmmm, do we have time to go to Dorduk?
[Wed Oct 1 21:47:57 2003] : (1500) Zachary: I don't mean immediately
[Wed Oct 1 21:48:08 2003] : (1500) Zachary: I need you to see how they work first anyway
[Wed Oct 1 21:48:35 2003] : ** (1526) Farkenella is walking along the shelves looking at the potions **
[Wed Oct 1 21:48:47 2003] : (1529) Berrawyn: Sounds reasonable
[Wed Oct 1 21:49:52 2003] : (1506) Finduilas: Yes, that sounds like a deal to me :)
[Wed Oct 1 21:50:03 2003] : (1529) Berrawyn: How much is half price?
[Wed Oct 1 21:50:04 2003] : (1500) DM: All potions are now full price BTW, Zach BUYS magic stuff at 80%, not sells
[Wed Oct 1 21:50:15 2003] : ** (1505) Enilia buys 5 x CLW **
[Wed Oct 1 21:50:19 2003] : (1506) Finduilas: ooc Awww :(
[Wed Oct 1 21:50:35 2003] : (1500) DM: Half price is 100GP
[Wed Oct 1 21:50:46 2003] : (1500) Zachary: er potion
[Wed Oct 1 21:50:50 2003] : (1500) Zachary: per
[Wed Oct 1 21:51:09 2003] : (1526) Farkenella: a 100 GP ?
[Wed Oct 1 21:51:20 2003] : (1529) Berrawyn: How about we get 2 of those between us?
[Wed Oct 1 21:51:32 2003] : (1526) Farkenella: sounds fair enough
[Wed Oct 1 21:51:39 2003] : (1505) Enilia: sure
[Wed Oct 1 21:51:45 2003] : ** (1526) Farkenella thows 40 GP on the table **
[Wed Oct 1 21:51:57 2003] : (1505) Enilia: ditto
[Wed Oct 1 21:52:46 2003] : ** (1529) Berrawyn does the same **
[Wed Oct 1 21:53:17 2003] : ** (1500) Zachary hands over two of the potions **
[Wed Oct 1 21:53:37 2003] : (1529) Berrawyn: ooc how much is Holy Water?
[Wed Oct 1 21:53:53 2003] : (1500) Zachary: He takes two tough lether potion pouches, puts 5 more in each, then utters a few words over them
[Wed Oct 1 21:53:53 2003] : (1505) Enilia: Berrawyn, you can have one of mine too :P
[Wed Oct 1 21:54:12 2003] : (1500) Zachary: The clasps on both glow briefly, then fade
[Wed Oct 1 21:54:14 2003] : (1506) Finduilas: I'll have 2 of them as well
[Wed Oct 1 21:55:01 2003] : (1529) Berrawyn: One of what Enilia?
[Wed Oct 1 21:55:13 2003] : (1500) Zachary: Holy water is 25gp
[Wed Oct 1 21:55:14 2003] : (1505) Enilia: I still have two holy water... You may have one
[Wed Oct 1 21:55:36 2003] : (1529) Berrawyn: ooc my Question was actually ooc
[Wed Oct 1 21:55:50 2003] : (1529) Berrawyn: its ok Enilia, I'll go get some more from the temple
[Wed Oct 1 21:55:58 2003] : (1529) Berrawyn: never hurts to have it
[Wed Oct 1 21:56:01 2003] : (1505) Enilia: ooc :P Then you cant have any :P
[Wed Oct 1 21:56:02 2003] : ** (1500) Zachary hands over the two puches **
[Wed Oct 1 21:56:04 2003] : (1500) Zachary: Pouches
[Wed Oct 1 21:56:17 2003] : (1529) Berrawyn: ooc just you be like that then :P:P
[Wed Oct 1 21:56:26 2003] : (1505) Enilia: ooc LOL
[Wed Oct 1 21:56:40 2003] : ** (1506) Finduilas grins and leaves for the store **
[Wed Oct 1 21:56:59 2003] : (1500) Zachary: OK, these are to go, with a written explanation of effects to Garamond in Nestris and my brother in Dorduk
[Wed Oct 1 21:57:18 2003] : ** (1500) DM will remember brother's name by the time you lot get there! **
[Wed Oct 1 21:57:20 2003] : ** (1506) Finduilas exchanges her shortbow for a longbow, buys arrows, a tent and extra clothing **
[Wed Oct 1 21:57:34 2003] : (1505) Enilia: ooc lol@dm
[Wed Oct 1 21:58:53 2003] : ** (1506) Finduilas also buys a hooded lamp and oil **
[Wed Oct 1 22:00:09 2003] : ** (1526) Farkenella smiles at the store manger and hands him a red gem **
[Wed Oct 1 22:00:14 2003] : (1526) Farkenella: How much for this ?
[Wed Oct 1 22:00:25 2003] : (1526) Farkenella: ooc was appraised at 11 GP
[Wed Oct 1 22:01:57 2003] : (1500) Zachary: 11gp
[Wed Oct 1 22:02:04 2003] : (1500) Zachary: All done?
[Wed Oct 1 22:02:05 2003] : (1526) Farkenella: now that's what I thought
[Wed Oct 1 22:02:07 2003] : (1526) Farkenella: thanks
[Wed Oct 1 22:02:20 2003] : (1505) Enilia: yes, thank you
[Wed Oct 1 22:02:27 2003] : (1526) Farkenella: No, I was wondering...do you have...
[Wed Oct 1 22:02:28 2003] : ** (1507) Aspen spots a fine looking staff in the corner. **
[Wed Oct 1 22:02:32 2003] : ** (1506) Finduilas is done **
[Wed Oct 1 22:02:33 2003] : ** (1526) Farkenella whispers to man **
[Wed Oct 1 22:02:45 2003] : (1507) Aspen: "Hmmm. Nice workman ship that? Is it for sale?"
[Wed Oct 1 22:03:36 2003] : (1500) storekeep: Yes young man
[Wed Oct 1 22:03:54 2003] : (1500) storekeep: S you are a special customer I can do it for 275gp
[Wed Oct 1 22:04:04 2003] : (1507) Aspen: "Thanks!"
[Wed Oct 1 22:04:23 2003] : (1507) Aspen: *swish*
[Wed Oct 1 22:04:24 2003] : (1500) storekeep: CUtting me own throat I am
[Wed Oct 1 22:04:29 2003] : (1500) storekeep: ;)
[Wed Oct 1 22:04:39 2003] : ** (1526) Farkenella hands everyone 2 GP and says : I'm keeping the extra Golp piece, if anyone needs it, just ask **
[Wed Oct 1 22:04:41 2003] : (1500) storekeep: Sausage in a bun?
[Wed Oct 1 22:04:53 2003] : (1507) Aspen: ooc lol
[Wed Oct 1 22:05:02 2003] : (1505) Enilia: Thanks Farky
[Wed Oct 1 22:05:27 2003] : (1506) Finduilas: ooc Rat on a stick?
[Wed Oct 1 22:05:29 2003] : (1505) Enilia: Feels as good as it looks, Aspen?
[Wed Oct 1 22:05:31 2003] : (1500) DM: OK, UYo all finish shopping, pick up your food supplies and head out of town
[Wed Oct 1 22:05:34 2003] : (1500) DM: You
[Wed Oct 1 22:05:50 2003] : (1507) Aspen: "Not bad. Good balance, nice grip."
[Wed Oct 1 22:05:55 2003] : (1526) Farkenella: ooc I might buy other stuff, I'll tell you later, if it's ok
[Wed Oct 1 22:05:59 2003] : (1500) DM: ooc All OK with a 2300/0000 finish?
[Wed Oct 1 22:06:09 2003] : ** (1505) Enilia smiles **
[Wed Oct 1 22:06:12 2003] : (1507) Aspen: ooc sure.
[Wed Oct 1 22:06:13 2003] : (1505) Enilia: ooc yes
[Wed Oct 1 22:06:15 2003] : (1529) Berrawyn: ooc fine here
[Wed Oct 1 22:06:17 2003] : (1506) Finduilas: ooc Yep
[Wed Oct 1 22:06:19 2003] : (1526) Farkenella: ooc fine here too
[Wed Oct 1 22:06:29 2003] : (1500) DM: OK, all heding east?
[Wed Oct 1 22:06:45 2003] : (1507) Aspen: Yep
[Wed Oct 1 22:06:51 2003] : (1505) Enilia: ooc Gresham first or the gambling dude?
[Wed Oct 1 22:06:53 2003] : (1529) Berrawyn: ooc aye
[Wed Oct 1 22:06:59 2003] : (1506) Finduilas: To Nestris it is
[Wed Oct 1 22:07:08 2003] : (1500) DM: ooc Gresham is in Dorduk!
[Wed Oct 1 22:07:36 2003] : (1506) Finduilas: Right, are we going to Dorduk or to Nestris first?
[Wed Oct 1 22:08:05 2003] : (1529) Berrawyn: ooc how long to get to Dorduk then nestris, then the mines?
[Wed Oct 1 22:08:07 2003] : (1500) DM: YOu move out of BArcanton. Map
[Wed Oct 1 22:08:17 2003] : (1505) Enilia: Dorduk seems more convenient so that we don't have to go back twice...
[Wed Oct 1 22:08:19 2003] : (1500) DM: ooc too long
[Wed Oct 1 22:08:33 2003] : (1529) Berrawyn: I dont think we have time
[Wed Oct 1 22:08:38 2003] : (1507) Aspen: "Dorduk is a bit out of the way. We are on a deadline."
[Wed Oct 1 22:08:40 2003] : (1500) DM: ooc I think my server just died
[Wed Oct 1 22:08:43 2003] : (1505) Enilia: Oh... :(
[Wed Oct 1 22:08:47 2003] : (1526) Farkenella: I'll follow anywhere
[Wed Oct 1 22:08:51 2003] : (1506) Finduilas: We need to go northwest and Dorduk is in the South, Enilia
[Wed Oct 1 22:08:58 2003] : (1500) DM: ooc it's rebooting
[Wed Oct 1 22:09:00 2003] : (1506) Finduilas: northeast
[Wed Oct 1 22:09:13 2003] : (1505) Enilia: Okay okay, Gresham later
[Wed Oct 1 22:09:24 2003] : (1506) Finduilas: His money will keep :)
[Wed Oct 1 22:09:30 2003] : ** (1505) Enilia laughs **
[Wed Oct 1 22:09:45 2003] : ** (1529) Berrawyn has Greshams money in his pack **
[Wed Oct 1 22:10:11 2003] : (1500) DM: How fast are you riding?
[Wed Oct 1 22:10:43 2003] : (1505) Enilia: Fast enough to be there before nightfall?
[Wed Oct 1 22:10:51 2003] : (1526) Farkenella: yep, that fast
[Wed Oct 1 22:11:27 2003] : (1506) Finduilas: As fast as is safe
[Wed Oct 1 22:11:39 2003] : (1500) DM: At a canter it will take at least one overnight before you reach there
[Wed Oct 1 22:12:12 2003] : (1507) Aspen: "It going to waste 1 maybe 2 days to make that detour.."
[Wed Oct 1 22:12:14 2003] : (1500) DM: It's 3 pm by the time you all left
[Wed Oct 1 22:12:16 2003] : (1506) Finduilas: We don't want to ride the horses to death
[Wed Oct 1 22:12:22 2003] : ** (1529) Berrawyn canters on **
[Wed Oct 1 22:12:39 2003] : ** (1506) Finduilas canters alongside Berrawyn **
[Wed Oct 1 22:13:15 2003] : (1505) Enilia: We better rest *before* the horses wear out
[Wed Oct 1 22:14:00 2003] : (1529) Berrawyn: They'll be fine til evening
[Wed Oct 1 22:15:17 2003] : (1500) DM: OK, you ride for 4 hours and it starts to get quite datk
[Wed Oct 1 22:15:44 2003] : (1506) Finduilas: ooc Dark at 7? What season is this?
[Wed Oct 1 22:15:45 2003] : (1529) Berrawyn: I think we should make camp soon
[Wed Oct 1 22:15:56 2003] : (1506) Finduilas: Yes, we'd better
[Wed Oct 1 22:15:56 2003] : (1500) DM: You have crossed the river narg and a woods is on the south of the road
[Wed Oct 1 22:16:05 2003] : ** (1506) Finduilas looks for a good campingspot **
[Wed Oct 1 22:16:11 2003] : (1500) DM: ooc spring, same as always
[Wed Oct 1 22:16:15 2003] : ** (1529) Berrawyn joins in **
[Wed Oct 1 22:16:17 2003] : (1505) Enilia: ooc lol
[Wed Oct 1 22:16:27 2003] : (1506) Finduilas: ooc LOL
[Wed Oct 1 22:16:31 2003] : (1500) DM: ooc who has Larfas's dagger?
[Wed Oct 1 22:16:49 2003] : (1505) Enilia: ooc findus
[Wed Oct 1 22:16:56 2003] : (1529) Berrawyn: ooc not me, lol
[Wed Oct 1 22:16:57 2003] : (1506) Finduilas: ooc I do?
[Wed Oct 1 22:17:12 2003] : ** (1506) Finduilas suddenly remembers the dagger **
[Wed Oct 1 22:17:19 2003] : (1500) DM: There, it seems it's not particularly taken Farky
[Wed Oct 1 22:17:27 2003] : (1505) Enilia: ooc Yes, remember you wouldn't let me carry it?
[Wed Oct 1 22:17:44 2003] : (1526) Farkenella: ooc ok,k I'l have this dagger if you're all ok
[Wed Oct 1 22:17:56 2003] : (1526) Farkenella: ooc and stop bothering the DM in whisper lol
[Wed Oct 1 22:17:56 2003] : (1506) Finduilas: ooc That wasn't Larfas' dagger, but the one from the Bullywugs :P
[Wed Oct 1 22:18:11 2003] : (1505) Enilia: ooc sorry, must be tired still :P
[Wed Oct 1 22:18:13 2003] : (1500) DM: ooc we just got one, it was a +1 dagger
[Wed Oct 1 22:18:19 2003] : (1506) Finduilas: ooc np :)
[Wed Oct 1 22:18:31 2003] : ** (1506) Finduilas hands Farkenella the dagger **
[Wed Oct 1 22:18:48 2003] : (1526) Farkenella: ooc whatever, I had it, lol, you offered it to me last session already
[Wed Oct 1 22:18:49 2003] : (1506) Finduilas: (or throws, as she's still on horseback ;) )
[Wed Oct 1 22:18:57 2003] : (1505) Enilia: ooc lol
[Wed Oct 1 22:18:57 2003] : (1500) DM: OK you all settling down?
[Wed Oct 1 22:18:59 2003] : (1506) Finduilas: ooc Sorry ;)
[Wed Oct 1 22:19:02 2003] : (1506) Finduilas: Yep
[Wed Oct 1 22:19:04 2003] : (1526) Farkenella: yes for me
[Wed Oct 1 22:19:08 2003] : (1505) Enilia: yes
[Wed Oct 1 22:19:11 2003] : (1529) Berrawyn: ooc yeah
[Wed Oct 1 22:19:25 2003] : (1500) DM: Just north of the road, or in the woods to the south?
[Wed Oct 1 22:19:52 2003] : (1505) Enilia: Aspen, do you know these woods? Are they safe?
[Wed Oct 1 22:20:20 2003] : (1507) Aspen: "I think they're safe."
[Wed Oct 1 22:20:32 2003] : (1505) Enilia: ooc /me tries to loose her druid instinct that says "the woods!" lol
[Wed Oct 1 22:20:47 2003] : (1529) Berrawyn: ooc just north
[Wed Oct 1 22:21:20 2003] : ** (1500) DM leaves you all to pick a spot ;) **
[Wed Oct 1 22:21:37 2003] : ** (1505) Enilia sets up her tent just inside the first trees, letting zero out to hunt (or whatever weasels do at night) **
[Wed Oct 1 22:22:07 2003] : ** (1506) Finduilas sets her tent up besides Enilia's **
[Wed Oct 1 22:22:40 2003] : ** (1526) Farkenella looks at the skies and if they're ok, does not set up a tent **
[Wed Oct 1 22:22:49 2003] : (1500) DM: There are plenty of ferns to make a very comfortable sleeping area
[Wed Oct 1 22:22:49 2003] : (1507) Aspen: "Oh, *these* woods. I wouldn't venture too far into them. Wild."
[Wed Oct 1 22:22:54 2003] : ** (1529) Berrawyn resigns himself to camping just at the edge of the forest **
[Wed Oct 1 22:23:16 2003] : (1505) Enilia: I'll just stay right here at the edge Aspen *smiles*
[Wed Oct 1 22:24:36 2003] : ** (1506) Finduilas builds a fire and unpacks her dinner **
[Wed Oct 1 22:24:47 2003] : (1500) DM: Hoom Hum
[Wed Oct 1 22:24:49 2003] : (1500) DM: LOL
[Wed Oct 1 22:25:01 2003] : (1500) DM: OK Watches?
[Wed Oct 1 22:25:13 2003] : (1529) Berrawyn: I'll take first
[Wed Oct 1 22:25:18 2003] : (1529) Berrawyn: watch
[Wed Oct 1 22:25:19 2003] : (1526) Farkenella: I'll take second
[Wed Oct 1 22:25:33 2003] : (1505) Enilia: I'll take last; still a week till I can do with less sleep...
[Wed Oct 1 22:25:51 2003] : (1506) Finduilas: I'll take 3rd
[Wed Oct 1 22:26:18 2003] : (1500) DM: ooc elves only need 4 hours trance?
[Wed Oct 1 22:26:36 2003] : (1529) Berrawyn: ooc yeah
[Wed Oct 1 22:26:47 2003] : (1500) DM: 'k
[Wed Oct 1 22:26:56 2003] : (1529) Berrawyn: ooc so I can overlap if needed
[Wed Oct 1 22:27:02 2003] : (1500) DM: 4th and 5tth?
[Wed Oct 1 22:27:24 2003] : (1507) Aspen: I'll take whatever's left.
[Wed Oct 1 22:27:38 2003] : (1526) Farkenella: Berr is 1, I am 2nd, Findu 3rd, Enilia last, so Aspen is 4th
[Wed Oct 1 22:27:44 2003] : (1500) DM: Oh, Enilia is 5th
[Wed Oct 1 22:28:06 2003] : (1500) DM: OK Nothing happens all through the night...
[Wed Oct 1 22:28:09 2003] : (1506) Finduilas: ooc s 2 hrs watches
[Wed Oct 1 22:28:20 2003] : (1529) Berrawyn: ooc ...until...
[Wed Oct 1 22:28:26 2003] : (1505) Enilia: ooc lol
[Wed Oct 1 22:28:31 2003] : ** (1506) Finduilas wakes up and has breakfast **
[Wed Oct 1 22:28:36 2003] : (1500) DM: At the last shift (wbyu which point I assume Berrawyn and Farky are out of trance)
[Wed Oct 1 22:28:47 2003] : (1500) DM: wybu = buy
[Wed Oct 1 22:28:50 2003] : (1500) DM: by
[Wed Oct 1 22:28:51 2003] : (1506) Finduilas: ooc And me as well :)
[Wed Oct 1 22:28:52 2003] : (1500) DM: LOL
[Wed Oct 1 22:29:01 2003] : (1529) Berrawyn: ooc go on
[Wed Oct 1 22:29:06 2003] : (1500) DM: Spot checks
[Wed Oct 1 22:29:12 2003] : (1505) Enilia: Enilia: Spot Skill Check [1d20+2] -> [11,2] = (13)
[Wed Oct 1 22:29:15 2003] : (1506) Finduilas: Spot Skill Check: [1d20+6] -> [5,6] = (11)
[Wed Oct 1 22:29:15 2003] : (1526) Farkenella: Spot Skill Check: [1d20+7] -> [5,7] = (12)
[Wed Oct 1 22:29:18 2003] : (1529) Berrawyn: Spot Skill Check: [1d20+7] -> [12,7] = (19)
[Wed Oct 1 22:29:39 2003] : (1507) Aspen: Spot Skill Check: [1d20+4] -> [10,4] = (14)
[Wed Oct 1 22:29:54 2003] : (1500) DM: [1d20] -> [3] = (3)
[Wed Oct 1 22:29:58 2003] : (1506) Finduilas: ooc You're asleep, Aspen
[Wed Oct 1 22:30:15 2003] : (1507) Aspen: Er. Cat?
[Wed Oct 1 22:30:29 2003] : ** (1529) Berrawyn nudges Farky **
[Wed Oct 1 22:30:35 2003] : (1506) Finduilas: ooc ic :)
[Wed Oct 1 22:30:46 2003] : (1529) Berrawyn: I can see something coming towards us
[Wed Oct 1 22:30:51 2003] : (1500) DM: Softpaw looks very nervous
[Wed Oct 1 22:30:55 2003] : (1529) Berrawyn: lots of things
[Wed Oct 1 22:31:00 2003] : (1526) Farkenella: what ?
[Wed Oct 1 22:31:01 2003] : (1529) Berrawyn: small things
[Wed Oct 1 22:31:04 2003] : (1526) Farkenella: where ?
[Wed Oct 1 22:31:09 2003] : ** (1526) Farkenella squints **
[Wed Oct 1 22:31:11 2003] : (1506) Finduilas: What, where?
[Wed Oct 1 22:31:12 2003] : ** (1529) Berrawyn indicates **
[Wed Oct 1 22:31:19 2003] : (1529) Berrawyn: over there
[Wed Oct 1 22:31:25 2003] : ** (1506) Finduilas looks in the indicated direction **
[Wed Oct 1 22:31:34 2003] : (1526) Farkenella: ditto
[Wed Oct 1 22:31:40 2003] : ** (1529) Berrawyn wakes Aspen **
[Wed Oct 1 22:31:47 2003] : (1507) Aspen: "What?"
[Wed Oct 1 22:31:48 2003] : (1500) DM: After about a minute you can all see
[Wed Oct 1 22:31:54 2003] : (1529) Berrawyn: Get up
[Wed Oct 1 22:31:58 2003] : (1505) Enilia: What *is* that?
[Wed Oct 1 22:32:15 2003] : (1526) Farkenella: or what *are* those ?
[Wed Oct 1 22:32:17 2003] : (1500) DM: There appear to be about 10 moving thinds about the size of a rat coming from the East
[Wed Oct 1 22:32:29 2003] : ** (1526) Farkenella gets her rapier ready **
[Wed Oct 1 22:32:31 2003] : ** (1506) Finduilas gets her bow ready **
[Wed Oct 1 22:32:42 2003] : ** (1529) Berrawyn draws his bow **
[Wed Oct 1 22:32:43 2003] : ** (1505) Enilia readies her crossbow **
[Wed Oct 1 22:34:06 2003] : (1500) DM: At 100 feet Berrawyn makes out that, grotesquely, they are hands
[Wed Oct 1 22:34:09 2003] : (1500) DM: Humanoid hands
[Wed Oct 1 22:34:23 2003] : (1529) Berrawyn: I dont like the look of this
[Wed Oct 1 22:34:43 2003] : ** (1505) Enilia shudders **
[Wed Oct 1 22:34:45 2003] : (1506) Finduilas: That's horrible
[Wed Oct 1 22:34:47 2003] : (1500) DM: running towards you all at 4o0ft/round
[Wed Oct 1 22:35:02 2003] : (1500) DM: err 40ft
[Wed Oct 1 22:35:08 2003] : ** (1507) Aspen readies his staff **
[Wed Oct 1 22:35:19 2003] : (1526) Farkenella: ewwwwwwww
[Wed Oct 1 22:35:28 2003] : (1529) Berrawyn: ooc how can hands run? ? ;)
[Wed Oct 1 22:35:34 2003] : ** (1529) Berrawyn fires **
[Wed Oct 1 22:35:39 2003] : (1506) Finduilas: ooc tipfinger?
[Wed Oct 1 22:35:42 2003] : ** (1506) Finduilas fires **
[Wed Oct 1 22:35:48 2003] : (1529) Berrawyn: Comp S'Bow M+2 (base): [1d20+7] -> [13,7] = (20) ===> Damage: [1d6+1] -> [5,1] = (6)
[Wed Oct 1 22:35:55 2003] : (1500) DM: INitiative foirst
[Wed Oct 1 22:36:05 2003] : (1529) Berrawyn: Initiative Berrawyn: [1d20+3] -> [14,3] = (17)
[Wed Oct 1 22:36:08 2003] : (1505) Enilia: Initiative Enilia: [1d20+1] -> [10,1] = (11)
[Wed Oct 1 22:36:13 2003] : (1500) DM: ooc sure that there was an english sentince there
[Wed Oct 1 22:36:19 2003] : (1500) DM: [1d20] -> [9] = (9)
[Wed Oct 1 22:36:20 2003] : (1505) Enilia: ooc lol
[Wed Oct 1 22:36:23 2003] : (1507) Aspen: Initiative: [1d20+2] -> [5,2] = (7)
[Wed Oct 1 22:36:38 2003] : (1506) Finduilas: Initiative Finduilas: [1d20+5] -> [20,5] = (25)
[Wed Oct 1 22:37:20 2003] : (1500) DM: Farky?
[Wed Oct 1 22:37:33 2003] : (1500) DM: Initiative please
[Wed Oct 1 22:37:46 2003] : (1500) DM: Findus your go
[Wed Oct 1 22:37:57 2003] : (1506) Finduilas: At the nearest one
[Wed Oct 1 22:37:58 2003] : (1506) Finduilas: Longbow, composite (base): [1d20+5] -> [14,5] = (19) ===> Damage: [1d8+1] -> [7,1] = (8)
[Wed Oct 1 22:38:15 2003] : (1500) DM: HIt, it curls over and dies
[Wed Oct 1 22:38:20 2003] : (1526) Farkenella: Initiative Farkenella : [1d20+4] -> [14,4] = (18)
[Wed Oct 1 22:38:22 2003] : (1500) DM: Berrawyn also hit
[Wed Oct 1 22:38:26 2003] : (1529) Berrawyn: ooc -1 range inc
[Wed Oct 1 22:38:36 2003] : (1500) DM: NP, still a hit
[Wed Oct 1 22:38:47 2003] : (1529) Berrawyn: ooc just keeping you right
[Wed Oct 1 22:38:48 2003] : (1500) DM: Farky?
[Wed Oct 1 22:39:08 2003] : (1526) Farkenella: ooc how far are those terrible things ?
[Wed Oct 1 22:39:14 2003] : (1500) DM: 100ft
[Wed Oct 1 22:39:33 2003] : (1543) JLE-lurking (enter): 22:39
[Wed Oct 1 22:39:44 2003] : (1500) DM: HI Jon
[Wed Oct 1 22:39:50 2003] : (1543) JLE-lurking: hi
[Wed Oct 1 22:39:55 2003] : (1505) Enilia: ooc hi Jon
[Wed Oct 1 22:39:58 2003] : ** (1526) Farkenella takes her blanket in her hand and waits around , rapier in the other **
[Wed Oct 1 22:40:00 2003] : (1529) Berrawyn: ooc hi jon
[Wed Oct 1 22:40:07 2003] : (1506) Finduilas: ooc Hi, Jonathan :)
[Wed Oct 1 22:40:10 2003] : (1500) DM: Enilia?
[Wed Oct 1 22:40:14 2003] : (1505) Enilia: Light Crossbow (base): [1d20+3] -> [2,3] = (5) ===> Damage: [1d8+0] -> [7,0] = (7)
[Wed Oct 1 22:40:21 2003] : (1500) DM: Miss
[Wed Oct 1 22:40:31 2003] : (1500) DM: The hands approach by another 40ft
[Wed Oct 1 22:40:36 2003] : (1500) DM: NOw 60ft away
[Wed Oct 1 22:40:52 2003] : (1500) DM: You can see that ther are still 10, even with 2 missing
[Wed Oct 1 22:41:01 2003] : (1500) DM: Aspe?
[Wed Oct 1 22:41:06 2003] : (1500) DM: Aspen?
[Wed Oct 1 22:41:18 2003] : (1507) Aspen: Sling +1 (base): [1d20+6] -> [20,6] = (26) ===> Damage: [1d4+1] -> [1,1] = (2)
[Wed Oct 1 22:41:18 2003] : (1507) Aspen: Critical hit? [1d20+6] -> [3,6] = (9) ===> Damage: [2d4+2] -> [2,1,2] = (5)
[Wed Oct 1 22:41:43 2003] : (1500) DM: ooc magic bullet or ordinary?
[Wed Oct 1 22:41:47 2003] : (1507) Aspen: ordinary
[Wed Oct 1 22:41:56 2003] : (1500) DM: OK, one loses a finger
[Wed Oct 1 22:42:08 2003] : (1500) DM: Findus?
[Wed Oct 1 22:42:13 2003] : (1506) Finduilas: Longbow, composite (base): [1d20+5] -> [5,5] = (10) ===> Damage: [1d8+1] -> [5,1] = (6)
[Wed Oct 1 22:42:30 2003] : (1500) DM: miss
[Wed Oct 1 22:42:51 2003] : (1500) DM: You hit no1 btw dave
[Wed Oct 1 22:43:27 2003] : (1529) Berrawyn: ooc oooo a map. Thats handy ;)
[Wed Oct 1 22:43:28 2003] : (1500) DM: Farky?
[Wed Oct 1 22:43:54 2003] : (1500) DM: ooc LOL
[Wed Oct 1 22:43:55 2003] : ** (1526) Farkenella runs towards the things, rapier in hand and blanket in the other **
[Wed Oct 1 22:44:16 2003] : (1500) DM: You can charge 60ft
[Wed Oct 1 22:44:28 2003] : (1526) Farkenella: no, I am just running towards them
[Wed Oct 1 22:44:42 2003] : (1500) DM: How far?
[Wed Oct 1 22:44:49 2003] : (1526) Farkenella: and examining them as I get closer
[Wed Oct 1 22:45:07 2003] : (1500) DM: They are animated humanoid hands, they run on their fingers
[Wed Oct 1 22:45:19 2003] : (1526) Farkenella: I can run 60 feet can't I ?
[Wed Oct 1 22:45:23 2003] : (1500) DM: A run takes you 60 ft
[Wed Oct 1 22:45:30 2003] : (1500) DM: or 120 for a sprint
[Wed Oct 1 22:45:33 2003] : (1526) Farkenella: ok, then, I am running 50
[Wed Oct 1 22:45:40 2003] : (1500) DM: Mark it please
[Wed Oct 1 22:45:46 2003] : (1500) DM: Berrawyn?
[Wed Oct 1 22:46:19 2003] : (1529) Berrawyn: shoot again
[Wed Oct 1 22:46:20 2003] : (1529) Berrawyn: Comp S'Bow M+2 (base): [1d20+7] -> [9,7] = (16) ===> Damage: [1d6+1] -> [2,1] = (3)
[Wed Oct 1 22:46:37 2003] : (1500) DM: pick a number between 1 and 10
[Wed Oct 1 22:46:44 2003] : (1529) Berrawyn: 7
[Wed Oct 1 22:46:55 2003] : (1529) Berrawyn: ooc shoulda rolled a d10, lol
[Wed Oct 1 22:47:05 2003] : (1500) DM: It loses 2 fingers but carries on
[Wed Oct 1 22:47:05 2003] : (1506) Finduilas: ooc LOL
[Wed Oct 1 22:47:09 2003] : (1500) DM: Enilia?
[Wed Oct 1 22:47:12 2003] : ** (1505) Enilia casts Mage Armour on self, +4 to AC (now 15) **
[Wed Oct 1 22:47:25 2003] : (1500) DM: 'k
[Wed Oct 1 22:47:35 2003] : (1500) DM: Th ehanda ALL rush at farky
[Wed Oct 1 22:47:40 2003] : (1500) DM: AAAAH
[Wed Oct 1 22:47:48 2003] : (1500) DM: The hands ALL rush at farky
[Wed Oct 1 22:47:55 2003] : (1500) DM: Crawling claw: [1d20+4] -> [13,4] = (17) ===> [1d1] -> [1] = (1)
[Wed Oct 1 22:47:56 2003] : (1500) DM: Crawling claw: [1d20+4] -> [6,4] = (10) ===> [1d1] -> [1] = (1)
[Wed Oct 1 22:47:57 2003] : (1500) DM: Crawling claw: [1d20+4] -> [12,4] = (16) ===> [1d1] -> [1] = (1)
[Wed Oct 1 22:47:57 2003] : (1500) DM: Crawling claw: [1d20+4] -> [10,4] = (14) ===> [1d1] -> [1] = (1)
[Wed Oct 1 22:47:58 2003] : (1500) DM: Crawling claw: [1d20+4] -> [9,4] = (13) ===> [1d1] -> [1] = (1)
[Wed Oct 1 22:47:59 2003] : (1500) DM: Crawling claw: [1d20+4] -> [4,4] = (8) ===> [1d1] -> [1] = (1)
[Wed Oct 1 22:47:59 2003] : (1500) DM: Crawling claw: [1d20+4] -> [17,4] = (21) ===> [1d1] -> [1] = (1)
[Wed Oct 1 22:48:00 2003] : (1500) DM: Crawling claw: [1d20+4] -> [19,4] = (23) ===> [1d1] -> [1] = (1)
[Wed Oct 1 22:48:01 2003] : (1500) DM: Crawling claw: [1d20+4] -> [1,4] = (5) ===> [1d1] -> [1] = (1)
[Wed Oct 1 22:48:02 2003] : (1500) DM: Crawling claw: [1d20+4] -> [6,4] = (10) ===> [1d1] -> [1] = (1)
[Wed Oct 1 22:48:09 2003] : (1500) DM: AC?
[Wed Oct 1 22:48:13 2003] : (1526) Farkenella: 16
[Wed Oct 1 22:48:28 2003] : (1500) DM: Thake 4 damage
[Wed Oct 1 22:48:34 2003] : (1500) DM: Aspen?
[Wed Oct 1 22:48:44 2003] : ** (1526) Farkenella jumps all over aunder the attack of the hands **
[Wed Oct 1 22:48:46 2003] : (1507) Aspen: Charge to support Farky.
[Wed Oct 1 22:48:53 2003] : (1507) Aspen: Quarterstaff, MW (base): [1d20+5] -> [20,5] = (25) ===> Damage: [1d6+1] -> [6,1] = (7)
[Wed Oct 1 22:48:53 2003] : (1507) Aspen: Critical hit? [1d20+5] -> [18,5] = (23) ===> Damage: [2d6+2] -> [4,2,2] = (8)
[Wed Oct 1 22:48:53 2003] : (1500) DM: 'k
[Wed Oct 1 22:49:02 2003] : (1500) DM: Pick a number
[Wed Oct 1 22:49:07 2003] : (1507) Aspen: [1d10] -> [3] = (3)
[Wed Oct 1 22:49:16 2003] : (1500) DM: It dies
[Wed Oct 1 22:49:21 2003] : (1500) DM: Findus?
[Wed Oct 1 22:49:33 2003] : (1526) Farkenella: ooc are they on me ? or around me ?
[Wed Oct 1 22:49:36 2003] : (1506) Finduilas: Longbow, composite (base): [1d20+5] -> [2,5] = (7) ===> Damage: [1d8+1] -> [6,1] = (7)
[Wed Oct 1 22:49:50 2003] : (1500) DM: Oh dear
[Wed Oct 1 22:50:05 2003] : (1500) DM: You are firing at hands crawling over Farky?
[Wed Oct 1 22:50:14 2003] : (1500) DM: I'll let yuo reconsider that ;)
[Wed Oct 1 22:50:22 2003] : (1526) Farkenella: ooc exactly what I meant :P
[Wed Oct 1 22:50:23 2003] : (1506) Finduilas: I thought they wre around her, actually
[Wed Oct 1 22:50:32 2003] : (1506) Finduilas: I'm charging, sword in hand
[Wed Oct 1 22:50:35 2003] : (1500) DM: Sorry on her
[Wed Oct 1 22:50:49 2003] : (1506) Finduilas: So definitely not firing then
[Wed Oct 1 22:50:52 2003] : (1526) Farkenella: ooc not that a sword is more reassuring
[Wed Oct 1 22:50:55 2003] : (1526) Farkenella: ooc lol
[Wed Oct 1 22:51:00 2003] : (1505) Enilia: ooc lol
[Wed Oct 1 22:51:00 2003] : (1506) Finduilas: ooc LOL
[Wed Oct 1 22:51:16 2003] : (1500) DM: Attacking
[Wed Oct 1 22:51:17 2003] : (1500) DM: ?
[Wed Oct 1 22:51:35 2003] : (1506) Finduilas: Yep, swiping with my sword
[Wed Oct 1 22:51:40 2003] : (1506) Finduilas: Longsword MW + weapon focus (base): [1d20+7] -> [16,7] = (23) ===> Damage: [1d8+1] -> [5,1] = (6)
[Wed Oct 1 22:51:52 2003] : (1500) DM: PIck a number
[Wed Oct 1 22:52:04 2003] : (1506) Finduilas: #6, please, DM
[Wed Oct 1 22:52:25 2003] : (1500) DM: It shudders then drops lifeless
[Wed Oct 1 22:52:30 2003] : (1500) DM: Farky?
[Wed Oct 1 22:52:38 2003] : ** (1526) Farkenella drops my rapier and draws my dagger to fight off the little things **
[Wed Oct 1 22:52:42 2003] : (1500) DM: They are half on you, half on the floor
[Wed Oct 1 22:52:48 2003] : (1500) DM: 'k
[Wed Oct 1 22:52:51 2003] : (1526) Farkenella: Larfas' Dagger +1 (base): [1d20+3] -> [12,3] = (15) ===> Damage: [1d4+0] -> [4,0] = (4)
[Wed Oct 1 22:53:02 2003] : (1526) Farkenella: on one that's on me, of course
[Wed Oct 1 22:53:02 2003] : (1500) DM: number?
[Wed Oct 1 22:53:13 2003] : (1526) Farkenella: 2 ?
[Wed Oct 1 22:53:22 2003] : (1500) DM: it dies
[Wed Oct 1 22:53:29 2003] : (1500) DM: Berrawyn?
[Wed Oct 1 22:54:04 2003] : (1529) Berrawyn: ooc just realised I never applied my Weapon focus feat last level up
[Wed Oct 1 22:54:33 2003] : (1500) DM: ...
[Wed Oct 1 22:54:35 2003] : (1529) Berrawyn: run and swing
[Wed Oct 1 22:54:45 2003] : (1529) Berrawyn: Longsword, Weap Focus (base): [1d20+5] -> [17,5] = (22) ===> Damage: [1d8+1] -> [4,1] = (5)
[Wed Oct 1 22:54:51 2003] : (1500) DM: number?
[Wed Oct 1 22:55:01 2003] : (1529) Berrawyn: 2
[Wed Oct 1 22:55:36 2003] : (1500) DM: I ttakes a nast slash but still slashes with its twisted fingers
[Wed Oct 1 22:55:39 2003] : (1500) DM: nasty
[Wed Oct 1 22:55:50 2003] : (1500) DM: Enilia??
[Wed Oct 1 22:55:58 2003] : (1505) Enilia: ooc didn't farky just kill #2???
[Wed Oct 1 22:56:11 2003] : (1500) DM: umm, this is a new no 2
[Wed Oct 1 22:56:20 2003] : (1505) Enilia: ooc LOL
[Wed Oct 1 22:56:21 2003] : (1506) Finduilas: ooc LOL
[Wed Oct 1 22:56:39 2003] : (1505) Enilia: ooc still some on the *grins* "floor"?
[Wed Oct 1 22:57:02 2003] : (1500) DM: 3 on the floor 4 on Farky
[Wed Oct 1 22:57:15 2003] : (1526) Farkenella: ooc can't keep track of numbers, lol, let's just say it's second on the list , easier for DM and for us
[Wed Oct 1 22:57:24 2003] : ** (1505) Enilia runs 40 ft, then fires at one on the floor **
[Wed Oct 1 22:57:26 2003] : (1505) Enilia: Light Crossbow, Point Blank Shot (base): [1d20+4] -> [16,4] = (20) ===> Damage: [1d8+1] -> [5,1] = (6)
[Wed Oct 1 22:57:32 2003] : (1500) DM: hit
[Wed Oct 1 22:57:41 2003] : (1500) DM: pick a number
[Wed Oct 1 22:57:49 2003] : (1505) Enilia: 8
[Wed Oct 1 22:57:53 2003] : (1506) Finduilas: ooc any number ;)
[Wed Oct 1 22:57:54 2003] : (1500) DM: it's all irrelevant as they are all moving
[Wed Oct 1 22:58:03 2003] : (1500) DM: It dies
[Wed Oct 1 22:58:17 2003] : (1500) DM: The remaining ones attack Farky
[Wed Oct 1 22:58:19 2003] : (1500) DM: Crawling claw: [1d20+4] -> [20,4] = (24) ===> [1d1] -> [1] = (1)
[Wed Oct 1 22:58:19 2003] : (1500) DM: Crawling claw: [1d20+4] -> [13,4] = (17) ===> [1d1] -> [1] = (1)
[Wed Oct 1 22:58:20 2003] : (1500) DM: Crawling claw: [1d20+4] -> [4,4] = (8) ===> [1d1] -> [1] = (1)
[Wed Oct 1 22:58:20 2003] : (1500) DM: Crawling claw: [1d20+4] -> [5,4] = (9) ===> [1d1] -> [1] = (1)
[Wed Oct 1 22:58:21 2003] : (1500) DM: Crawling claw: [1d20+4] -> [17,4] = (21) ===> [1d1] -> [1] = (1)
[Wed Oct 1 22:58:22 2003] : (1500) DM: Crawling claw: [1d20+4] -> [18,4] = (22) ===> [1d1] -> [1] = (1)
[Wed Oct 1 22:58:29 2003] : (1500) DM: AC again?
[Wed Oct 1 22:58:37 2003] : (1500) DM: Crawling claw: [1d20+4] -> [19,4] = (23) ===> [1d1] -> [1] = (1)
[Wed Oct 1 22:58:38 2003] : (1526) Farkenella: 16 take 4
[Wed Oct 1 22:58:47 2003] : (1500) DM: Take 5 I got a crit
[Wed Oct 1 22:58:48 2003] : (1526) Farkenella: 5 i guess
[Wed Oct 1 22:58:49 2003] : (1505) Enilia: ooc they respawn? :O
[Wed Oct 1 22:59:15 2003] : (1500) DM: 6 left
[Wed Oct 1 22:59:21 2003] : (1500) DM: Findus?
[Wed Oct 1 22:59:37 2003] : (1506) Finduilas: Swiping again
[Wed Oct 1 22:59:40 2003] : (1506) Finduilas: Longsword MW + weapon focus (base): [1d20+7] -> [17,7] = (24) ===> Damage: [1d8+1] -> [7,1] = (8)
[Wed Oct 1 22:59:47 2003] : (1500) DM: number?
[Wed Oct 1 23:00:00 2003] : (1506) Finduilas: Was 3 dead yet?
[Wed Oct 1 23:00:21 2003] : (1500) DM: it doesn't matter if its dead I move to the next, they are all moving
[Wed Oct 1 23:00:31 2003] : (1500) DM: it dies
[Wed Oct 1 23:00:40 2003] : (1500) DM: Farky?
[Wed Oct 1 23:00:41 2003] : (1506) Finduilas: ooc So why pick a number?
[Wed Oct 1 23:00:44 2003] : ** (1526) Farkenella fights off the hands on herself **
[Wed Oct 1 23:00:45 2003] : (1526) Farkenella: Larfas' Dagger +1 (base): [1d20+3] -> [4,3] = (7) ===> Damage: [1d4+0] -> [1,0] = (1)
[Wed Oct 1 23:00:53 2003] : (1500) DM: So I know where to begin
[Wed Oct 1 23:00:58 2003] : (1500) DM: miss
[Wed Oct 1 23:01:03 2003] : (1507) Aspen: ooc DOn't I get a go at some point?
[Wed Oct 1 23:01:06 2003] : (1500) DM: Berrawyn
[Wed Oct 1 23:01:12 2003] : (1500) DM: Sorry Dave
[Wed Oct 1 23:01:14 2003] : (1500) DM: Yes
[Wed Oct 1 23:01:19 2003] : (1500) DM: Take yor go now
[Wed Oct 1 23:01:21 2003] : (1507) Aspen: Quarterstaff, MW (base): [1d20+5] -> [4,5] = (9) ===> Damage: [1d6+1] -> [5,1] = (6)
[Wed Oct 1 23:01:27 2003] : (1500) DM: miss
[Wed Oct 1 23:01:29 2003] : (1507) Aspen: Missed away. Bah.
[Wed Oct 1 23:01:48 2003] : (1500) DM: Berrawyn
[Wed Oct 1 23:01:55 2003] : ** (1529) Berrawyn whips out his second sword and swings **
[Wed Oct 1 23:01:57 2003] : (1529) Berrawyn: Longsword Dual Wield, Weap Focus (base): [1d20+3] -> [4,3] = (7) ===> Damage: [1d8+1] -> [3,1] = (4)
[Wed Oct 1 23:01:58 2003] : (1529) Berrawyn: ShortSword Dual-Wield (base): [1d20+2] -> [4,2] = (6) ===> Damage: [1d6+0] -> [1,0] = (1)
[Wed Oct 1 23:02:23 2003] : (1529) Berrawyn: ooc might not bother next time, lol
[Wed Oct 1 23:02:31 2003] : (1506) Finduilas: ooc KMAO
[Wed Oct 1 23:02:51 2003] : (1500) DM: miss
[Wed Oct 1 23:02:56 2003] : (1500) DM: Enilia?
[Wed Oct 1 23:03:05 2003] : (1505) Enilia: Any on the floor again?
[Wed Oct 1 23:03:23 2003] : (1500) DM: 2 on the floor
[Wed Oct 1 23:03:27 2003] : (1505) Enilia: Light Crossbow, Point Blank Shot (base): [1d20+4] -> [5,4] = (9) ===> Damage: [1d8+1] -> [8,1] = (9)
[Wed Oct 1 23:03:31 2003] : (1500) DM: miss
[Wed Oct 1 23:03:33 2003] : (1500) DM: Hands
[Wed Oct 1 23:03:42 2003] : (1500) DM: Crawling claw: [1d20+4] -> [12,4] = (16) ===> [1d1] -> [1] = (1)
[Wed Oct 1 23:03:42 2003] : (1500) DM: Crawling claw: [1d20+4] -> [18,4] = (22) ===> [1d1] -> [1] = (1)
[Wed Oct 1 23:03:43 2003] : (1500) DM: Crawling claw: [1d20+4] -> [19,4] = (23) ===> [1d1] -> [1] = (1)
[Wed Oct 1 23:03:43 2003] : (1500) DM: Crawling claw: [1d20+4] -> [5,4] = (9) ===> [1d1] -> [1] = (1)
[Wed Oct 1 23:03:44 2003] : (1500) DM: Crawling claw: [1d20+4] -> [19,4] = (23) ===> [1d1] -> [1] = (1)
[Wed Oct 1 23:03:50 2003] : (1500) DM: 4 hits
[Wed Oct 1 23:04:11 2003] : (1500) DM: 4 damage
[Wed Oct 1 23:04:14 2003] : (1500) DM: Aspen
[Wed Oct 1 23:04:18 2003] : (1507) Aspen: Quarterstaff, MW (base): [1d20+5] -> [4,5] = (9) ===> Damage: [1d6+1] -> [2,1] = (3)
[Wed Oct 1 23:04:23 2003] : (1500) DM: Miss
[Wed Oct 1 23:04:27 2003] : (1500) DM: Findus?
[Wed Oct 1 23:04:32 2003] : (1506) Finduilas: Longsword MW + weapon focus (base): [1d20+7] -> [3,7] = (10) ===> Damage: [1d8+1] -> [2,1] = (3)
[Wed Oct 1 23:04:34 2003] : (1500) DM: 2 on floor still
[Wed Oct 1 23:04:36 2003] : (1500) DM: Miss
[Wed Oct 1 23:04:39 2003] : (1500) DM: Farky?
[Wed Oct 1 23:04:51 2003] : ** (1526) Farkenella fights off the hands on herself again **
[Wed Oct 1 23:04:53 2003] : (1526) Farkenella: Larfas' Dagger +1 (base): [1d20+3] -> [4,3] = (7) ===> Damage: [1d4+0] -> [2,0] = (2)
[Wed Oct 1 23:04:57 2003] : (1500) DM: miss
[Wed Oct 1 23:05:02 2003] : ** (1526) Farkenella looks tired and hurt **
[Wed Oct 1 23:05:02 2003] : (1500) DM: Berrawyn?
[Wed Oct 1 23:05:06 2003] : (1529) Berrawyn: Longsword Dual Wield, Weap Focus (base): [1d20+3] -> [5,3] = (8) ===> Damage: [1d8+1] -> [6,1] = (7)
[Wed Oct 1 23:05:08 2003] : (1529) Berrawyn: ShortSword Dual-Wield (base): [1d20+2] -> [20,2] = (22) ===> Damage: [1d6+0] -> [4,0] = (4)
[Wed Oct 1 23:05:08 2003] : (1529) Berrawyn: Critical hit? [1d20+2] -> [17,2] = (19) ===> Damage: [2d6+0] -> [4,4,0] = (8)
[Wed Oct 1 23:05:18 2003] : (1500) DM: umm?
[Wed Oct 1 23:05:33 2003] : (1500) DM: You drewa second weapon?
[Wed Oct 1 23:05:40 2003] : (1543) JLE-lurking: (ooc now you can see why fights will get much better in a couple of levels when you could take out a crowd of monsters at a distance with Fireball ;-)
[Wed Oct 1 23:05:48 2003] : (1529) Berrawyn: ooc yeah
[Wed Oct 1 23:05:56 2003] : (1506) Finduilas: ooc LOL
[Wed Oct 1 23:06:07 2003] : (1500) DM: Aoo, But they're all on Farky anyway
[Wed Oct 1 23:06:14 2003] : (1500) DM: Pick a number
[Wed Oct 1 23:06:17 2003] : (1529) Berrawyn: ooc did it last turn
[Wed Oct 1 23:06:22 2003] : (1505) Enilia: ooc woulda send falaming sphere if Farky hadn't been so nosy :P
[Wed Oct 1 23:06:23 2003] : (1529) Berrawyn: 7
[Wed Oct 1 23:06:39 2003] : (1500) DM: One drops to the floot limp
[Wed Oct 1 23:06:43 2003] : (1500) DM: floor
[Wed Oct 1 23:06:48 2003] : (1500) DM: Enilia?
[Wed Oct 1 23:06:54 2003] : (1505) Enilia: The limp
[Wed Oct 1 23:06:56 2003] : (1505) Enilia: Light Crossbow, Point Blank Shot (base): [1d20+4] -> [7,4] = (11) ===> Damage: [1d8+1] -> [6,1] = (7)
[Wed Oct 1 23:07:00 2003] : (1500) DM: miss
[Wed Oct 1 23:07:14 2003] : (1500) DM: Hands
[Wed Oct 1 23:07:16 2003] : (1500) DM: Crawling claw: [1d20+4] -> [13,4] = (17) ===> [1d1] -> [1] = (1)
[Wed Oct 1 23:07:16 2003] : (1500) DM: Crawling claw: [1d20+4] -> [3,4] = (7) ===> [1d1] -> [1] = (1)
[Wed Oct 1 23:07:17 2003] : (1500) DM: Crawling claw: [1d20+4] -> [4,4] = (8) ===> [1d1] -> [1] = (1)
[Wed Oct 1 23:07:28 2003] : (1500) DM: Crawling claw: [1d20+4] -> [14,4] = (18) ===> [1d1] -> [1] = (1)
[Wed Oct 1 23:07:33 2003] : (1500) DM: 2 hits
[Wed Oct 1 23:07:37 2003] : (1500) DM: 2 hp
[Wed Oct 1 23:07:43 2003] : (1500) DM: Aspen?
[Wed Oct 1 23:07:45 2003] : (1507) Aspen: Quarterstaff, MW (base): [1d20+5] -> [18,5] = (23) ===> Damage: [1d6+1] -> [5,1] = (6)
[Wed Oct 1 23:07:50 2003] : ** (1526) Farkenella looks more and more hurt **
[Wed Oct 1 23:07:54 2003] : (1500) DM: Number?
[Wed Oct 1 23:07:58 2003] : (1507) Aspen: 3?
[Wed Oct 1 23:08:25 2003] : (1500) DM: The one with 3 finger missing drops dead
[Wed Oct 1 23:08:33 2003] : (1500) DM: Findus?
[Wed Oct 1 23:08:38 2003] : (1500) DM: 1 on the floor
[Wed Oct 1 23:08:51 2003] : ** (1506) Finduilas throws Farkenella a CLW **
[Wed Oct 1 23:09:09 2003] : (1500) DM: you can hand it to her
[Wed Oct 1 23:09:15 2003] : (1506) Finduilas: ooc Like Enilia, I have some in my pouch, can I still attack?
[Wed Oct 1 23:09:25 2003] : (1529) Berrawyn: ooc 'hand' it to her!!
[Wed Oct 1 23:09:27 2003] : (1500) DM: No, passin git is an action
[Wed Oct 1 23:09:32 2003] : (1506) Finduilas: ooc OK
[Wed Oct 1 23:09:36 2003] : (1500) DM: No, passing it is an action
[Wed Oct 1 23:09:42 2003] : (1500) DM: Farky?
[Wed Oct 1 23:09:45 2003] : (1505) Enilia: ooc liked git better :P
[Wed Oct 1 23:09:51 2003] : (1506) Finduilas: ooc LOL
[Wed Oct 1 23:10:13 2003] : ** (1526) Farkenella catches the potion and drinks it (if I can do that, if I can't I let the potion drop and draw one from my belt) **
[Wed Oct 1 23:10:28 2003] : (1526) Farkenella: [1d8+1] -> [7,1] = (8)
[Wed Oct 1 23:10:37 2003] : (1500) DM: She passed it to you hand (she's in melee range) you can drink it
[Wed Oct 1 23:10:45 2003] : (1500) DM: Berrawyn?
[Wed Oct 1 23:10:54 2003] : (1529) Berrawyn: Longsword Dual Wield, Weap Focus (base): [1d20+3] -> [16,3] = (19) ===> Damage: [1d8+1] -> [5,1] = (6)
[Wed Oct 1 23:10:55 2003] : (1529) Berrawyn: ShortSword Dual-Wield (base): [1d20+2] -> [5,2] = (7) ===> Damage: [1d6+0] -> [3,0] = (3)
[Wed Oct 1 23:11:03 2003] : (1529) Berrawyn: #4
[Wed Oct 1 23:11:05 2003] : (1500) DM: Number?
[Wed Oct 1 23:11:16 2003] : (1500) DM: ANother one drops
[Wed Oct 1 23:11:19 2003] : (1500) DM: Enilia?
[Wed Oct 1 23:11:28 2003] : (1505) Enilia: on the one on the floor
[Wed Oct 1 23:11:29 2003] : (1505) Enilia: Light Crossbow, Point Blank Shot (base): [1d20+4] -> [13,4] = (17) ===> Damage: [1d8+1] -> [5,1] = (6)
[Wed Oct 1 23:11:56 2003] : (1500) DM: Only one left after that
[Wed Oct 1 23:11:58 2003] : (1500) DM: Crawling claw: [1d20+4] -> [9,4] = (13) ===> [1d1] -> [1] = (1)
[Wed Oct 1 23:12:02 2003] : (1500) DM: misses farky
[Wed Oct 1 23:12:07 2003] : (1500) DM: Aspen?
[Wed Oct 1 23:12:09 2003] : (1507) Aspen: Quarterstaff, MW (base): [1d20+5] -> [3,5] = (8) ===> Damage: [1d6+1] -> [2,1] = (3)
[Wed Oct 1 23:12:15 2003] : (1500) DM: Miss
[Wed Oct 1 23:12:24 2003] : (1500) DM: Findus?
[Wed Oct 1 23:13:04 2003] : (1500) DM: Findus??
[Wed Oct 1 23:13:06 2003] : (1506) Finduilas: Longsword MW + weapon focus (base): [1d20+7] -> [2,7] = (9) ===> Damage: [1d8+1] -> [8,1] = (9)
[Wed Oct 1 23:13:10 2003] : (1500) DM: MIss
[Wed Oct 1 23:13:13 2003] : (1500) DM: Farky?
[Wed Oct 1 23:13:15 2003] : (1526) Farkenella: Larfas' Dagger +1 (base): [1d20+3] -> [11,3] = (14) ===> Damage: [1d4+0] -> [2,0] = (2)
[Wed Oct 1 23:13:19 2003] : (1500) DM: miss
[Wed Oct 1 23:13:24 2003] : (1500) DM: Berrawyn?
[Wed Oct 1 23:13:49 2003] : (1529) Berrawyn: Longsword Dual Wield, Weap Focus (base): [1d20+3] -> [3,3] = (6) ===> Damage: [1d8+1] -> [7,1] = (8)
[Wed Oct 1 23:13:50 2003] : (1529) Berrawyn: ShortSword Dual-Wield (base): [1d20+2] -> [16,2] = (18) ===> Damage: [1d6+0] -> [2,0] = (2)
[Wed Oct 1 23:14:20 2003] : (1500) DM: YOu hit the last one but it hangs on and still tries slashing Farky
[Wed Oct 1 23:14:23 2003] : (1500) DM: Aenilia
[Wed Oct 1 23:14:28 2003] : (1500) DM: Enilia
[Wed Oct 1 23:14:39 2003] : (1505) Enilia: Pass, can't fire at one on her
[Wed Oct 1 23:14:40 2003] : (1500) DM: It's on her body
[Wed Oct 1 23:14:46 2003] : (1500) DM: Crawling claw: [1d20+4] -> [14,4] = (18) ===> [1d1] -> [1] = (1)
[Wed Oct 1 23:14:52 2003] : (1500) DM: 1 damage
[Wed Oct 1 23:14:54 2003] : (1500) DM: Aspen
[Wed Oct 1 23:14:56 2003] : (1507) Aspen: Quarterstaff, MW (base): [1d20+5] -> [10,5] = (15) ===> Damage: [1d6+1] -> [6,1] = (7)
[Wed Oct 1 23:15:02 2003] : (1500) DM: hit
[Wed Oct 1 23:15:05 2003] : (1500) DM: It dies
[Wed Oct 1 23:15:14 2003] : (1500) DM: 270xp each
[Wed Oct 1 23:15:17 2003] : (1526) Farkenella: Wow, thank you guys
[Wed Oct 1 23:15:21 2003] : (1507) Aspen: I cast cure light wounds on Farky: [1d8+4] -> [5,4] = (9)
[Wed Oct 1 23:15:41 2003] : (1529) Berrawyn: What were you doing running into them like that?!?
[Wed Oct 1 23:15:43 2003] : (1506) Finduilas: No problem, Farkenella, but don't do anything like that ever again, please
[Wed Oct 1 23:15:44 2003] : (1526) Farkenella: ooc fully healed
[Wed Oct 1 23:15:52 2003] : (1505) Enilia: Foolish!
[Wed Oct 1 23:15:55 2003] : (1526) Farkenella: I was being xcurious
[Wed Oct 1 23:16:05 2003] : (1500) DM: Examining the remains?
[Wed Oct 1 23:16:06 2003] : (1505) Enilia: What on earth were you thinking???
[Wed Oct 1 23:16:07 2003] : (1526) Farkenella: never saw anything like them before, wanted to "kidnap" one
[Wed Oct 1 23:16:13 2003] : ** (1526) Farkenella examines **
[Wed Oct 1 23:16:18 2003] : (1507) Aspen: "Good bold move Farky."
[Wed Oct 1 23:16:21 2003] : ** (1505) Enilia shakes her head... **
[Wed Oct 1 23:16:26 2003] : (1500) DM: there are 8 with letters on them
[Wed Oct 1 23:16:27 2003] : (1506) Finduilas: Next time wait until there's only one left :)
[Wed Oct 1 23:16:38 2003] : ** (1526) Farkenella smiles weakly **
[Wed Oct 1 23:16:39 2003] : (1506) Finduilas: ooc HATELOVE?
[Wed Oct 1 23:16:43 2003] : ** (1529) Berrawyn is stunned **
[Wed Oct 1 23:16:44 2003] : ** (1526) Farkenella reads the letters **
[Wed Oct 1 23:16:49 2003] : (1505) Enilia: lol
[Wed Oct 1 23:16:50 2003] : (1529) Berrawyn: ooc lol
[Wed Oct 1 23:16:58 2003] : (1500) DM: D, F, I, Y, S, A, E, V
[Wed Oct 1 23:17:55 2003] : (1529) Berrawyn: ooc /me now has the Countdown music in his head!
[Wed Oct 1 23:17:58 2003] : (1500) DM: You manage to work out the letters after pushing back tattered skin in slashed ones
[Wed Oct 1 23:18:28 2003] : (1506) Finduilas: Gross!
[Wed Oct 1 23:18:35 2003] : (1526) Farkenella: ooc gotta a four letter word ! how many points is thjat ?
[Wed Oct 1 23:18:42 2003] : (1526) Farkenella: Spot Skill Check: [1d20+7] -> [10,7] = (17)
[Wed Oct 1 23:18:42 2003] : (1506) Finduilas: Spot Skill Check: [1d20+6] -> [11,6] = (17)
[Wed Oct 1 23:19:18 2003] : (1507) Aspen: Spot Skill Check: [1d20+4] -> [14,4] = (18)
[Wed Oct 1 23:19:39 2003] : (1500) DM: The three of you think youve seen one of them VERY recently
[Wed Oct 1 23:20:02 2003] : (1506) Finduilas: ooc Letters or hands?
[Wed Oct 1 23:20:05 2003] : (1526) Farkenella: ooc one of what ? the hands ?
[Wed Oct 1 23:20:08 2003] : (1500) DM: Hands
[Wed Oct 1 23:20:17 2003] : ** (1526) Farkenella examines further **
[Wed Oct 1 23:20:22 2003] : (1500) DM: ooc Not letters, it's not Sesame street!
[Wed Oct 1 23:20:24 2003] : (1507) Aspen: "Who's hand?"
[Wed Oct 1 23:20:24 2003] : ** (1506) Finduilas examines the hands in more detail **
[Wed Oct 1 23:20:36 2003] : ** (1529) Berrawyn checks the ends of his arms **
[Wed Oct 1 23:20:42 2003] : (1505) Enilia: ooc lol
[Wed Oct 1 23:20:49 2003] : (1507) Aspen: ooc I have 8 possible words for an anagram btw.
[Wed Oct 1 23:20:59 2003] : (1507) Aspen: "The ranger?"
[Wed Oct 1 23:21:06 2003] : (1529) Berrawyn: ooc smartarse
[Wed Oct 1 23:21:10 2003] : (1507) Aspen: "He had his hands chopped off."
[Wed Oct 1 23:21:16 2003] : (1506) Finduilas: We buried those ...
[Wed Oct 1 23:21:28 2003] : ** (1506) Finduilas is cold **
[Wed Oct 1 23:21:29 2003] : (1507) Aspen: ooc I cheated: egrep -i "^[Bad dice format]{8}$" < /usr/share/dict/words
[Wed Oct 1 23:21:52 2003] : (1507) Aspen: ooc I cheated: egrep -i "^(square-bracket)dfiysaev(square-bracket){8}$" < /usr/share/dict/words
[Wed Oct 1 23:22:01 2003] : ** (1505) Enilia shudders as she listens to story of chopped off hands **
[Wed Oct 1 23:22:05 2003] : (1529) Berrawyn: ooc tut tut
[Wed Oct 1 23:22:10 2003] : (1507) Aspen: ooc I cheated: egrep -i "^(square-bracket)dfiysaev(square-bracket){8}$" < /usr/share/dict/words
[Wed Oct 1 23:22:11 2003] : (1500) DM: ooc I ccan do that with the Spell app on my Psion
[Wed Oct 1 23:22:35 2003] : (1500) DM: ooc I always did as well as the people on Countdown
[Wed Oct 1 23:22:48 2003] : (1526) Farkenella: Fades Ivy ?
[Wed Oct 1 23:22:54 2003] : (1500) DM: ooc LOL
[Wed Oct 1 23:22:58 2003] : (1543) JLE-lurking: ooc I can't always do the letters but I can usually do the numbers on countdown
[Wed Oct 1 23:22:59 2003] : (1506) Finduilas: ooc LOL
[Wed Oct 1 23:23:03 2003] : (1500) DM: ooc Well, Jon has got it
[Wed Oct 1 23:23:10 2003] : (1506) Finduilas: I'm better with Dutch anagrams
[Wed Oct 1 23:23:25 2003] : (1543) JLE-lurking: ooc there's a reason for that *grin*
[Wed Oct 1 23:23:46 2003] : (1500) DM: Int checks
[Wed Oct 1 23:23:50 2003] : (1506) Finduilas: Int check: [1d20+2] -> [17,2] = (19)
[Wed Oct 1 23:23:52 2003] : (1507) Aspen: Int check: [1d20+1] -> [2,1] = (3)
[Wed Oct 1 23:23:55 2003] : (1529) Berrawyn: Int check: [1d20+0] -> [15,0] = (15)
[Wed Oct 1 23:24:06 2003] : (1500) DM: Aspen remebers what letter sare
[Wed Oct 1 23:24:12 2003] : ** (1506) Finduilas shoves the lettered hands, looking for a word **
[Wed Oct 1 23:24:48 2003] : (1526) Farkenella: Int check: [1d20+3] -> [14,3] = (17)
[Wed Oct 1 23:25:01 2003] : (1507) Aspen: ooc tell a lie. I have no words.
[Wed Oct 1 23:25:09 2003] : (1500) DM: ooc LOL
[Wed Oct 1 23:25:18 2003] : (1543) JLE-lurking: ooc I have two ;-)
[Wed Oct 1 23:27:23 2003] : ** (1526) Farkenella has no clue, too shaken to find anything **
[Wed Oct 1 23:28:06 2003] : (1507) Aspen: "I reckon it's a name."
[Wed Oct 1 23:28:18 2003] : (1526) Farkenella: Davis siomething ?
[Wed Oct 1 23:28:37 2003] : ** (1529) Berrawyn suddenly looks very grim **
[Wed Oct 1 23:29:04 2003] : ** (1529) Berrawyn reaches forward to the hands and starts to move them, face grim **
[Wed Oct 1 23:29:10 2003] : (1529) Berrawyn: F
[Wed Oct 1 23:29:11 2003] : (1506) Finduilas: What is it Berrawyn?
[Wed Oct 1 23:29:11 2003] : (1505) Enilia: What? It makes sense to you?
[Wed Oct 1 23:29:14 2003] : (1529) Berrawyn: I
[Wed Oct 1 23:29:16 2003] : (1529) Berrawyn: V
[Wed Oct 1 23:29:19 2003] : ** (1526) Farkenella tries to remember what the hands remind her of **
[Wed Oct 1 23:29:19 2003] : (1529) Berrawyn: E
[Wed Oct 1 23:29:22 2003] : (1529) Berrawyn: D
[Wed Oct 1 23:29:24 2003] : (1529) Berrawyn: A
[Wed Oct 1 23:29:26 2003] : (1529) Berrawyn: Y
[Wed Oct 1 23:29:27 2003] : (1505) Enilia: ays
[Wed Oct 1 23:29:28 2003] : (1529) Berrawyn: S
[Wed Oct 1 23:29:29 2003] : (1506) Finduilas: Awful
[Wed Oct 1 23:29:34 2003] : ** (1506) Finduilas turns green **
[Wed Oct 1 23:29:34 2003] : ** (1505) Enilia gasps **
[Wed Oct 1 23:29:44 2003] : (1507) Aspen: "Yeah. We knew that."
[Wed Oct 1 23:29:45 2003] : (1526) Farkenella: ouch
[Wed Oct 1 23:29:51 2003] : ** (1500) DM laughs evilly **
[Wed Oct 1 23:29:58 2003] : (1507) Aspen: "Trying to speed us up by attacking us?"
[Wed Oct 1 23:30:08 2003] : ** (1506) Finduilas smacks the DM with one on the hands **
[Wed Oct 1 23:30:08 2003] : (1505) Enilia: ooc Now may I please fgo to bed? ;)
[Wed Oct 1 23:30:11 2003] : (1507) Aspen: "Doesn't make sense."
[Wed Oct 1 23:30:14 2003] : (1505) Enilia: LOL
[Wed Oct 1 23:30:15 2003] : (1500) DM: GAME END