Contents / PnP Stuff / Logs / Craig's - 17 September 2003

[Wed Sep 17 19:21:24 2003] : (6) DM: GAME START
[Wed Sep 17 19:21:48 2003] : (6) DM: ooc Farky was about to hand a Spear to Enilia to look at
[Wed Sep 17 19:22:01 2003] : (2) Enilia: ooc She was?
[Wed Sep 17 19:22:04 2003] : ** (5) Berrawyn stretches expansively **
[Wed Sep 17 19:22:05 2003] : (6) DM: ooc yes
[Wed Sep 17 19:22:09 2003] : ** (4) Finduilas hands the spear to Enilia **
[Wed Sep 17 19:22:29 2003] : ** (2) Enilia csats identify on popped up spear **
[Wed Sep 17 19:23:51 2003] : (6) DM: It's a halfspear BTW
[Wed Sep 17 19:23:52 2003] : Attempting to assign the role of PLAYER to (1) Aspen...
[Wed Sep 17 19:23:52 2003] : (2) Enilia: Oh, nifty....
[Wed Sep 17 19:23:56 2003] : Attempting to assign the role of PLAYER to (5) Berrawyn...
[Wed Sep 17 19:24:03 2003] : Attempting to assign the role of PLAYER to (4) Finduilas...
[Wed Sep 17 19:24:04 2003] : (4) Finduilas: Tell me about it
[Wed Sep 17 19:24:14 2003] : (2) Enilia: A "glow in the dark" +1 halfspear :)
[Wed Sep 17 19:24:21 2003] : (4) Finduilas: Nice :)
[Wed Sep 17 19:24:37 2003] : (1) Aspen: "Does it glow all the time? Or can you subdue the glow?"
[Wed Sep 17 19:24:40 2003] : (6) DM: Farky explains that the thing woke her up
[Wed Sep 17 19:24:49 2003] : (2) Enilia: Depends I guess on whether or not you want to be spotted with a spear at night ;)
[Wed Sep 17 19:24:54 2003] : (7) Aidan (enter): 19:24
[Wed Sep 17 19:24:55 2003] : ** (4) Finduilas puts the halfspear back in Farkenella's pack **
[Wed Sep 17 19:25:01 2003] : (1) Aspen: ooc Del's on her way home btw.
[Wed Sep 17 19:25:01 2003] : (5) Berrawyn: ooc glow in the dark???
[Wed Sep 17 19:25:18 2003] : ** (2) Enilia tries to understand the glow-part **
[Wed Sep 17 19:25:32 2003] : (7) Aidan (exit): 19:25
[Wed Sep 17 19:25:32 2003] : (7) Aidan (enter): 19:25
[Wed Sep 17 19:25:42 2003] : (4) Finduilas: ooc wb
[Wed Sep 17 19:25:58 2003] : (7) Aidan: ooc no pw? Not used to dat..
[Wed Sep 17 19:26:09 2003] : (5) Berrawyn: ooc A glow in the Dark halfspear (for some reason) made me think of something else!
[Wed Sep 17 19:26:11 2003] : (6) DM: ooc we had problems with password
[Wed Sep 17 19:26:24 2003] : (2) Enilia: ooc on what?
[Wed Sep 17 19:26:44 2003] : (4) Finduilas: ooc Do we really want to know? ;)
[Wed Sep 17 19:26:50 2003] : (2) Enilia: ooc lol
[Wed Sep 17 19:26:54 2003] : (2) Enilia: ooc maybe ;)
[Wed Sep 17 19:27:06 2003] : ** (2) Enilia still tries to understand the glow-part **
[Wed Sep 17 19:27:09 2003] : (5) Berrawyn: ooc I wouldn't like to say in such polite company
[Wed Sep 17 19:27:14 2003] : (2) Enilia: ooc LOL
[Wed Sep 17 19:27:22 2003] : (4) Finduilas: ooc KMAO
[Wed Sep 17 19:27:30 2003] : (1) Aspen: ooc All I can think of is mushroom.
[Wed Sep 17 19:27:36 2003] : (2) Enilia: ooc lol
[Wed Sep 17 19:27:37 2003] : (7) Aidan: ooc Glowing half-spear? I did enchant a halfing once so he glowed...after inducing him in magical sleep of course
[Wed Sep 17 19:27:44 2003] : ** (6) Farmwife serves more and more food **
[Wed Sep 17 19:27:58 2003] : ** (4) Finduilas is stuffed **
[Wed Sep 17 19:28:03 2003] : ** (2) Enilia stops eating **
[Wed Sep 17 19:28:08 2003] : (6) Farmwife: ooc I did that to a guard, but only his head
[Wed Sep 17 19:28:17 2003] : (4) Finduilas: ooc LOL
[Wed Sep 17 19:28:18 2003] : (6) Farmwife: ooc then I put a bag over his head
[Wed Sep 17 19:28:25 2003] : (5) Berrawyn: ooc now THAT was funny!
[Wed Sep 17 19:28:40 2003] : (7) Aidan: ooc I made the halfling levitate afterwards..he said he was God.
[Wed Sep 17 19:28:45 2003] : (4) Finduilas: ooc And that all from a simple farmwife ;)
[Wed Sep 17 19:28:45 2003] : (7) Aidan: ooc He did get a lot of followers!
[Wed Sep 17 19:28:46 2003] : ** (6) DM guessed exactly what Bert was thinking :D **
[Wed Sep 17 19:29:00 2003] : ** (6) DM thinks its spooky **
[Wed Sep 17 19:29:05 2003] : (5) Berrawyn: ooc Very!
[Wed Sep 17 19:29:10 2003] : (6) DM: ooc ANYWAY
[Wed Sep 17 19:29:26 2003] : ** (5) Berrawyn looks around... Is there anything left un-identified? **
[Wed Sep 17 19:29:26 2003] : ** (4) Finduilas has a pretty good idea herself **
[Wed Sep 17 19:29:35 2003] : (1) Aspen: I think I'm asleep under a sapling outside?
[Wed Sep 17 19:29:41 2003] : (2) Enilia: Still have this 3rd scroll...
[Wed Sep 17 19:29:44 2003] : (7) Aidan: ooc Guess it's too late to join? :P
[Wed Sep 17 19:29:53 2003] : (6) DM: ooc yes
[Wed Sep 17 19:29:58 2003] : ** (2) Enilia looks closer at spear **
[Wed Sep 17 19:30:00 2003] : (2) Enilia: [1d4] -> [1] = (1)
[Wed Sep 17 19:30:06 2003] : (5) Berrawyn: No idea what it is Enilia?
[Wed Sep 17 19:30:19 2003] : (2) Enilia: No Berrawyn, unfortunately
[Wed Sep 17 19:30:45 2003] : (5) Berrawyn: Oh well. Maybe you'll figure it out later
[Wed Sep 17 19:30:53 2003] : (2) Enilia: Knowledge: Arcana Skill Check: [1d20+1] -> [17,1] = (18)
[Wed Sep 17 19:31:05 2003] : (2) Enilia: Or find someone to ask...
[Wed Sep 17 19:31:10 2003] : (4) Finduilas: Knowledge: Arcana Skill Check: Untrained
[Wed Sep 17 19:31:35 2003] : (5) Berrawyn: Yeah, as long as its not dangerous it can wait
[Wed Sep 17 19:31:38 2003] : (2) Enilia: Aspen, I was wondering... Do you want any of these scrolls?
[Wed Sep 17 19:31:45 2003] : (2) Enilia: Spellcraft Skill Check: [1d20+0] -> [19,0] = (19)
[Wed Sep 17 19:32:15 2003] : (2) Enilia: Oi!
[Wed Sep 17 19:32:28 2003] : (4) Finduilas: ooc I couldn't find the AC for a heavy warhorse
[Wed Sep 17 19:32:38 2003] : (1) Aspen: "Let's have a look. Any druid spells?"
[Wed Sep 17 19:32:50 2003] : (6) DM: ooc 14
[Wed Sep 17 19:32:54 2003] : (5) Berrawyn: ooc nuts! the horses
[Wed Sep 17 19:33:03 2003] : (2) Enilia: It has 3 charges of ligt per day, but a*also*.... a 25% chance of activating spontaneously at night
[Wed Sep 17 19:33:24 2003] : (5) Berrawyn: hmmm. Not sure if I like that
[Wed Sep 17 19:33:25 2003] : (6) DM: ooc nothing like a weapon that's a liability ;)
[Wed Sep 17 19:33:31 2003] : (4) Finduilas: Could be dangerous to just having that lie aroiund, then
[Wed Sep 17 19:33:36 2003] : ** (6) DM laughs evilly **
[Wed Sep 17 19:33:40 2003] : (1) Aspen: ooc read that as: when the DM thinks it would be most inconvienient.
[Wed Sep 17 19:33:41 2003] : (2) Enilia: Lessee.... I've got the #2 scroll, it has summon swarm and cat's grace
[Wed Sep 17 19:33:44 2003] : ** (4) Finduilas slaps the DM **
[Wed Sep 17 19:33:51 2003] : (4) Finduilas: ooc LOL
[Wed Sep 17 19:33:53 2003] : (6) DM: ooc this isn't Paranoia!
[Wed Sep 17 19:34:03 2003] : (2) Enilia: ooc Remember that ;)
[Wed Sep 17 19:34:15 2003] : (5) Berrawyn: ooc Yeah, we haven't blown up the farm house yet
[Wed Sep 17 19:34:25 2003] : (4) Finduilas: ooc All DM's are evil, even when not playing Paranoia ;)
[Wed Sep 17 19:34:26 2003] : (2) Enilia: Want it Aspen?
[Wed Sep 17 19:34:35 2003] : ** (6) Farmwife serves drinks **
[Wed Sep 17 19:34:52 2003] : ** (4) Finduilas has some tea **
[Wed Sep 17 19:35:13 2003] : (1) Aspen: "I could use the summon swarm spell but not the cat's grace."
[Wed Sep 17 19:35:30 2003] : (2) Enilia: They're kind of stuck on the same scroll
[Wed Sep 17 19:35:37 2003] : (1) Aspen: *riiiip*
[Wed Sep 17 19:35:42 2003] : (2) Enilia: ooc LOL
[Wed Sep 17 19:35:42 2003] : (6) Court: Now then, have you decided what horses you will take?
[Wed Sep 17 19:36:03 2003] : (6) Court: ooc there is a third scroll
[Wed Sep 17 19:36:04 2003] : (1) Aspen: "I think I'll keep my light horse if you don't mind."
[Wed Sep 17 19:36:05 2003] : (4) Finduilas: I'd like a heavy warhorse, please
[Wed Sep 17 19:36:10 2003] : (2) Enilia: ooc Can you really rip them? lol
[Wed Sep 17 19:36:15 2003] : (4) Finduilas: ooc LOL
[Wed Sep 17 19:36:15 2003] : ** (2) Enilia has a warpony **
[Wed Sep 17 19:36:22 2003] : (5) Berrawyn: I think I had got a Heavy warhorse
[Wed Sep 17 19:36:36 2003] : (4) Finduilas: Yes, you and me both :)
[Wed Sep 17 19:36:49 2003] : (2) Enilia: Wanna hear what else I've got Aspen?
[Wed Sep 17 19:37:04 2003] : (1) Aspen: "There cure light wounds on this 3rd one and 2 I can't read."
[Wed Sep 17 19:38:09 2003] : (1) Aspen: "Here, Findy. Can you read them?"
[Wed Sep 17 19:38:12 2003] : (2) Enilia: ooc Okay, I'm confused... Did you just identify the 3rd scroll?
[Wed Sep 17 19:38:33 2003] : (6) Court: ooc they don't need identifying
[Wed Sep 17 19:38:48 2003] : (2) Enilia: ooc last time you said I couldn't
[Wed Sep 17 19:38:51 2003] : (6) Court: ooc you shouldn't lose any identifies for them :D
[Wed Sep 17 19:38:59 2003] : (6) Court: ooc I was wrong?
[Wed Sep 17 19:39:04 2003] : (2) Enilia: ooc LOL
[Wed Sep 17 19:39:42 2003] : (6) Court: ooc OK, not sure how this rule fits with the rules in the book...
[Wed Sep 17 19:39:43 2003] : (2) Enilia: ooc okay, so Findus get's the 3rd and Aspen rips part of the second? lol
[Wed Sep 17 19:40:03 2003] : (6) Court: ooc You can only read spells that your character ghas a potential to cast...
[Wed Sep 17 19:40:15 2003] : (2) Enilia: ooc k
[Wed Sep 17 19:40:37 2003] : (4) Finduilas: I can't read a thing
[Wed Sep 17 19:40:42 2003] : (6) Court: ooc You can try a knowledge roll to ascertain what the spells are for another class, but I'll just say you don't know what they are
[Wed Sep 17 19:40:54 2003] : (2) Enilia: ooc mean :P
[Wed Sep 17 19:40:56 2003] : (6) Court: ooc if you fail oit
[Wed Sep 17 19:41:00 2003] : (6) Court: ooc it
[Wed Sep 17 19:41:07 2003] : (6) Court: GAME PAUSE
[Wed Sep 17 19:41:11 2003] : (6) Court: Aaargh!
[Wed Sep 17 19:41:19 2003] : (4) Finduilas: What's wrong?
[Wed Sep 17 19:41:23 2003] : (6) Court: Dad on phone
[Wed Sep 17 19:41:37 2003] : (2) Enilia: ooc pill plug ;)
[Wed Sep 17 19:41:40 2003] : (2) Enilia: pull
[Wed Sep 17 19:42:00 2003] : (2) Enilia: So Findus, are you keeping 3rd or not?
[Wed Sep 17 19:42:48 2003] : (4) Finduilas: ooc I can't cast any spells, Celestienne
[Wed Sep 17 19:42:58 2003] : (2) Enilia: k
[Wed Sep 17 19:42:59 2003] : (6) Court: OK, feel bad fobbing him off
[Wed Sep 17 19:43:01 2003] : (1) Aspen: ooc what class are you findy?
[Wed Sep 17 19:43:06 2003] : (6) Court: Sorry -
[Wed Sep 17 19:43:10 2003] : (6) Court: Scrolls
[Wed Sep 17 19:43:11 2003] : (4) Finduilas: ooc Paladin
[Wed Sep 17 19:43:31 2003] : (6) DM: You can see spells for your class
[Wed Sep 17 19:43:51 2003] : (2) Enilia: ooc So you keep it Aspen, save it for when you can cast it or something
[Wed Sep 17 19:43:52 2003] : (6) DM: YOu can't understand or tell spells for other classes
[Wed Sep 17 19:44:06 2003] : (6) DM: Unless you ID them
[Wed Sep 17 19:44:22 2003] : (6) DM: Or make a good Knowledge roll (20 + spell level)
[Wed Sep 17 19:44:49 2003] : (6) DM: All OK with that?
[Wed Sep 17 19:44:53 2003] : (4) Finduilas: What knowledge?
[Wed Sep 17 19:44:54 2003] : (2) Enilia: yup
[Wed Sep 17 19:45:03 2003] : (4) Finduilas: I'm OK with it
[Wed Sep 17 19:45:08 2003] : (6) DM: Arcana for Mage
[Wed Sep 17 19:45:14 2003] : (6) DM: Umm??
[Wed Sep 17 19:45:20 2003] : (6) DM: Religion for cleric
[Wed Sep 17 19:45:26 2003] : (6) DM: NAture for Druid?
[Wed Sep 17 19:45:28 2003] : (1) Aspen: Heh. I cunningly wrote the 3rd scroll down last session.
[Wed Sep 17 19:45:36 2003] : (6) DM: LOL
[Wed Sep 17 19:45:58 2003] : (2) Enilia: I don't remember it being ID'ed last time :O
[Wed Sep 17 19:46:14 2003] : (2) Enilia: I've got a "?" on my paper *mutter*
[Wed Sep 17 19:46:43 2003] : (6) DM: SO Finduilas can read and understand spells on the paladin list
[Wed Sep 17 19:46:52 2003] : (6) DM: and Berrawyn the dsame for ranger
[Wed Sep 17 19:46:59 2003] : (6) DM: GAME RESUME
[Wed Sep 17 19:47:10 2003] : (5) Berrawyn: ooc ah, ok
[Wed Sep 17 19:47:12 2003] : ** (4) Finduilas takes a long hard look at the 3rd scroll **
[Wed Sep 17 19:48:04 2003] : (6) DM: OK chaps what are you up to?
[Wed Sep 17 19:48:11 2003] : (6) DM: ooc and chapesses
[Wed Sep 17 19:48:15 2003] : (2) Enilia: ooc LOL
[Wed Sep 17 19:48:23 2003] : (4) Finduilas: ooc LOL
[Wed Sep 17 19:48:36 2003] : (1) Aspen: ooc what time of day is it?
[Wed Sep 17 19:48:47 2003] : (6) DM: Early... 8 am by now
[Wed Sep 17 19:48:49 2003] : (2) Enilia: ooc Waiting for Findus to tell something about the scroll she's staring at?
[Wed Sep 17 19:49:01 2003] : (4) Finduilas: We still have 8 days, are there things we should do before meeting that orc? :(
[Wed Sep 17 19:49:23 2003] : (6) DM: ooc ok, hold on!
[Wed Sep 17 19:49:24 2003] : (2) Enilia: Flee? No, i guess not...
[Wed Sep 17 19:50:02 2003] : (5) Berrawyn: Should we head back to the villages and ask around. You never know what we may find out
[Wed Sep 17 19:50:22 2003] : (4) Finduilas: It doesn't mean a thing to me, except that Clear Light Wounds spell :(
[Wed Sep 17 19:50:33 2003] : (2) Enilia: :(
[Wed Sep 17 19:50:53 2003] : (4) Finduilas: At the farmers wife: How long does it take us to reach the mountains?
[Wed Sep 17 19:50:54 2003] : (2) Enilia: Do we need anything in town?
[Wed Sep 17 19:51:29 2003] : (1) Aspen: "I don't."
[Wed Sep 17 19:51:43 2003] : (5) Berrawyn: how about a small army?
[Wed Sep 17 19:52:01 2003] : (2) Enilia: That would be nice Berrawyn, but not likely
[Wed Sep 17 19:52:01 2003] : (4) Finduilas: Or a large one? ;)
[Wed Sep 17 19:52:31 2003] : (5) Berrawyn: So, anyone got any ideas?
[Wed Sep 17 19:52:32 2003] : (7) Aidan (exit): 19:52
[Wed Sep 17 19:52:36 2003] : (6) farmwife: The mountains?
[Wed Sep 17 19:52:44 2003] : (6) farmwife: East or North?
[Wed Sep 17 19:52:44 2003] : (4) Finduilas: Yes
[Wed Sep 17 19:53:13 2003] : (4) Finduilas: North, wasn't it?
[Wed Sep 17 19:53:19 2003] : (1) Aspen: "I forget. Where is the orc HQ?"
[Wed Sep 17 19:54:01 2003] : (6) farmwife: ooc you are in the middle of the map
[Wed Sep 17 19:54:44 2003] : (6) farmwife: ooc Grugnak said hed see you in 14 days in the mines North of Nestris
[Wed Sep 17 19:55:01 2003] : (5) Berrawyn: How about we head to Nestris?
[Wed Sep 17 19:55:05 2003] : (4) Finduilas: ooc That was what I thought
[Wed Sep 17 19:55:22 2003] : (1) Aspen: "That sounds like a good idea."
[Wed Sep 17 19:55:36 2003] : (4) Finduilas: ooc But I also thought we were already as far east as Nestris
[Wed Sep 17 19:55:45 2003] : (6) farmwife: It's easier to get there using the road
[Wed Sep 17 19:55:47 2003] : (2) Enilia: Might as well get it over with...
[Wed Sep 17 19:55:59 2003] : (4) Finduilas: Yes, maybe someone there can tell us something useful as well
[Wed Sep 17 19:56:09 2003] : (6) farmwife: The hills to the East are quite craggy
[Wed Sep 17 19:56:24 2003] : (6) farmwife: ooc can you see the main map?
[Wed Sep 17 19:56:31 2003] : (2) Enilia: ooc yes
[Wed Sep 17 19:56:34 2003] : (4) Finduilas: Could you tell Farkenella she can find us on the way to Nestris?
[Wed Sep 17 19:56:38 2003] : (4) Finduilas: ooc Yes
[Wed Sep 17 19:56:45 2003] : (5) Berrawyn: hmm, Back to Barcanton first then?
[Wed Sep 17 19:57:02 2003] : (2) Enilia: Seems like it
[Wed Sep 17 19:57:17 2003] : (1) Aspen: "Why not south through the forest? I know the way."
[Wed Sep 17 19:57:22 2003] : (6) farmwife: Dorduk Area for log
[Wed Sep 17 19:57:32 2003] : (4) Finduilas: Sounds good, we might have that last scroll id'd there as well
[Wed Sep 17 19:58:01 2003] : (5) Berrawyn: or.... Barcanton, dorduk, nestris and then up to the mines?
[Wed Sep 17 19:58:03 2003] : (6) farmwife: That way isn't too bad
[Wed Sep 17 19:58:10 2003] : (2) Enilia: ASnymore wargs in thst forest? *shudder* Or other nasty ythings...
[Wed Sep 17 19:58:17 2003] : (4) Finduilas: You do come from this area, don't you? I almost forgot
[Wed Sep 17 19:58:30 2003] : (1) Aspen: "There shouldn't be anything horrible in the forest...."
[Wed Sep 17 19:58:49 2003] : (4) Finduilas: Why do you want to go to Dorduk, Berrawyn?
[Wed Sep 17 19:59:34 2003] : (2) Enilia: There shouldn't be anything horrible around here either, but there was *sigh*
[Wed Sep 17 19:59:46 2003] : (6) farmwife: ooc :D
[Wed Sep 17 20:00:03 2003] : (4) Finduilas: ooc Bad DM! ;)
[Wed Sep 17 20:00:07 2003] : (2) Enilia: ooc lol
[Wed Sep 17 20:00:19 2003] : (5) Berrawyn: No reason. I just thought that if we were going to Barcanton that we may as well go to Dorduk before Nestris
[Wed Sep 17 20:00:45 2003] : (4) Finduilas: There are horrors anywhere, Enilia, always evil to smite
[Wed Sep 17 20:00:55 2003] : ** (6) DM applies the temperate forest filter **
[Wed Sep 17 20:01:03 2003] : (4) Finduilas: ooc LOL
[Wed Sep 17 20:01:06 2003] : (2) Enilia: Less of them on the road though, Aspen
[Wed Sep 17 20:01:36 2003] : (1) Aspen: "True."
[Wed Sep 17 20:02:01 2003] : ** (2) Enilia thinks of the poor bard.... Seem *we* are sometimes the ghorror of the road **
[Wed Sep 17 20:02:04 2003] : (1) Aspen: "But the roads aren't safe either. That bard met some trouble."
[Wed Sep 17 20:02:07 2003] : (4) Finduilas: I'd like to go to Barcanton first, I want to ask advice about giving this artefact to Grugnak
[Wed Sep 17 20:02:25 2003] : (2) Enilia: He met *us* Aspen
[Wed Sep 17 20:02:33 2003] : (2) Enilia: And we let him die
[Wed Sep 17 20:02:40 2003] : (5) Berrawyn: So we're decided on Barcanton first?
[Wed Sep 17 20:02:42 2003] : (4) Finduilas: And he paid dearly for the privilege :(
[Wed Sep 17 20:02:52 2003] : (4) Finduilas: Yes, Barcanton first
[Wed Sep 17 20:02:58 2003] : (2) Enilia: I'd say bBarcanton, follow the road
[Wed Sep 17 20:03:05 2003] : (1) Aspen: "Okay."
[Wed Sep 17 20:03:05 2003] : (2) Enilia: And leave bards alone...
[Wed Sep 17 20:03:40 2003] : (4) Finduilas: That dagger feels awful, it's just too evil, I wish we could destroy it here and now
[Wed Sep 17 20:03:42 2003] : ** (2) Enilia thanks the farmwife for the enourmous meal **
[Wed Sep 17 20:03:55 2003] : ** (4) Finduilas thanks Court and his wife **
[Wed Sep 17 20:04:10 2003] : ** (6) farmwife curtsies **
[Wed Sep 17 20:04:14 2003] : ** (5) Berrawyn bows **
[Wed Sep 17 20:04:19 2003] : (6) farmwife: You are all most welcome
[Wed Sep 17 20:04:22 2003] : (4) Finduilas: Aspen, don't you need to send a message to the grove about the worgs?
[Wed Sep 17 20:04:30 2003] : ** (6) farmwife kisses each of you on the cheek **
[Wed Sep 17 20:04:36 2003] : (1) Aspen: "They know about them."
[Wed Sep 17 20:04:39 2003] : ** (2) Enilia blushes **
[Wed Sep 17 20:04:41 2003] : ** (4) Finduilas blushes **
[Wed Sep 17 20:04:45 2003] : (6) farmwife: I can only thank you all
[Wed Sep 17 20:04:49 2003] : ** (6) farmwife blushes **
[Wed Sep 17 20:04:55 2003] : (2) Enilia: ooc lol
[Wed Sep 17 20:05:11 2003] : (5) Berrawyn: You're welcome
[Wed Sep 17 20:05:15 2003] : (4) Finduilas: We were just doing our duty :)
[Wed Sep 17 20:05:26 2003] : (6) farmwife: YOu have saved our lives, our animals lives and our livelihoods
[Wed Sep 17 20:05:27 2003] : (4) Finduilas: Think no more of it, please
[Wed Sep 17 20:06:04 2003] : ** (6) farmwife leaves the room flummoxed **
[Wed Sep 17 20:06:10 2003] : (4) Finduilas: Let's go, no use hanging around here
[Wed Sep 17 20:06:13 2003] : (5) Berrawyn: ooc /me hears the sound of a Reputation increase
[Wed Sep 17 20:06:19 2003] : (2) Enilia: ooc lol
[Wed Sep 17 20:06:24 2003] : (6) Court: You have decided on a course of action then?
[Wed Sep 17 20:06:27 2003] : (5) Berrawyn: Yes, time is marching on
[Wed Sep 17 20:06:31 2003] : (4) Finduilas: ooc LOL
[Wed Sep 17 20:06:36 2003] : (2) Enilia: So true
[Wed Sep 17 20:06:44 2003] : (4) Finduilas: Off to Barcanton it is
[Wed Sep 17 20:06:48 2003] : ** (2) Enilia goes to saddle up Shawna **
[Wed Sep 17 20:06:53 2003] : (4) Finduilas: ooc If the DM lets us, that is ;)
[Wed Sep 17 20:07:03 2003] : (2) Enilia: ooc lol
[Wed Sep 17 20:07:26 2003] : (6) Court: ooc You are free to go where you like
[Wed Sep 17 20:07:31 2003] : (2) Enilia: ooc did we get proper saddles for the horses or using our own riding saddles?
[Wed Sep 17 20:07:31 2003] : ** (5) Berrawyn goes to saddle Bailey **
[Wed Sep 17 20:07:35 2003] : (4) Finduilas: ooc KMAO
[Wed Sep 17 20:07:51 2003] : (4) Finduilas: ooc There were saddles provided, IIRC
[Wed Sep 17 20:08:05 2003] : (6) Court: ooc I have lots of stuff on the maps, you can go to any of them whenever
[Wed Sep 17 20:08:18 2003] : (5) Berrawyn: ooc stop boasting DM :P
[Wed Sep 17 20:08:29 2003] : (6) Court: ooc You could wait and try to defeat Grugnak, it's up to you all
[Wed Sep 17 20:08:39 2003] : (6) Court: ooc I'm not a linear RPG :P
[Wed Sep 17 20:08:47 2003] : (2) Enilia: ooc lol
[Wed Sep 17 20:09:00 2003] : (4) Finduilas: ooc And just sit around twiddling our thumbs? I think not ;)
[Wed Sep 17 20:09:08 2003] : ** (6) Court hands out the new saddles **
[Wed Sep 17 20:09:17 2003] : (5) Berrawyn: ooc So we saddle up, and head for barcanton
[Wed Sep 17 20:09:26 2003] : ** (4) Finduilas saddles up her nice new (heavy) horse **
[Wed Sep 17 20:09:27 2003] : ** (2) Enilia cheks on Zero.... Okay, we're ready :) **
[Wed Sep 17 20:09:35 2003] : (1) Aspen: *clip-clop*
[Wed Sep 17 20:09:45 2003] : ** (4) Finduilas rides out **
[Wed Sep 17 20:09:57 2003] : ** (2) Enilia follows, vawing at Court **
[Wed Sep 17 20:10:13 2003] : (4) Finduilas: Goodbye, Court, please inform Farkenella we're going to Barcanton first
[Wed Sep 17 20:10:18 2003] : ** (5) Berrawyn gees up Bailey and heads after the others **
[Wed Sep 17 20:11:19 2003] : (6) Court: OK you all set off...
[Wed Sep 17 20:11:21 2003] : ** (4) Finduilas gets acquainted with Selena **
[Wed Sep 17 20:11:39 2003] : (6) Court: Besides the worg corpses and blood, everything looks nice and clear
[Wed Sep 17 20:11:55 2003] : (5) Berrawyn: ooc /me is getting depressed at DM's ability to read his mind!!
[Wed Sep 17 20:11:56 2003] : (6) Court: You notice some crows pecking at eyeballs
[Wed Sep 17 20:12:13 2003] : (2) Enilia: ooc Think of something else ;)
[Wed Sep 17 20:12:15 2003] : (1) Aspen: Ew
[Wed Sep 17 20:12:24 2003] : ** (4) Finduilas shudders as she looks at the worgs **
[Wed Sep 17 20:12:28 2003] : ** (2) Enilia looks the other way **
[Wed Sep 17 20:12:33 2003] : (6) Court: ooc no point being your evil twinnie if I can't guess what you're thinking ;D
[Wed Sep 17 20:12:45 2003] : ** (5) Berrawyn glances at the worgs without emotion **
[Wed Sep 17 20:12:59 2003] : (8) Delphine (enter): 20:12
[Wed Sep 17 20:13:03 2003] : (5) Berrawyn: ooc but twice in 20 minutes!!!!
[Wed Sep 17 20:13:06 2003] : (2) Enilia: ooc Hi Del
[Wed Sep 17 20:13:07 2003] : (1) Aspen: ooc Hi Delphine :)
[Wed Sep 17 20:13:07 2003] : (5) Berrawyn: ooc hi Del
[Wed Sep 17 20:13:13 2003] : (4) Finduilas: ooc Welcome, Delphine :D
[Wed Sep 17 20:13:14 2003] : (8) Delphine: ooc yay !
[Wed Sep 17 20:13:18 2003] : (2) Enilia: ooc Stop thinking then ;)
[Wed Sep 17 20:13:23 2003] : (6) Court: Hi Del
[Wed Sep 17 20:13:25 2003] : (8) Delphine: ooc sorry - work
[Wed Sep 17 20:13:32 2003] : (4) Finduilas: ooc Nothing much happened yet, we just set off for Barcanton
[Wed Sep 17 20:13:39 2003] : (6) Court: ooc We're both products of the Spaced generation
[Wed Sep 17 20:13:43 2003] : (8) Farkenella: ooc good, I am following
[Wed Sep 17 20:13:50 2003] : (5) Berrawyn: ooc lol
[Wed Sep 17 20:13:54 2003] : (4) Finduilas: ooc And that halfspear has been identified
[Wed Sep 17 20:13:59 2003] : ** (6) DM rememebrs to change nicks **
[Wed Sep 17 20:13:59 2003] : (8) Farkenella: ooc oh, good
[Wed Sep 17 20:14:03 2003] : (5) Berrawyn: ooc Dont mention the halfspear!!!
[Wed Sep 17 20:14:14 2003] : (2) Enilia: ooc LOL
[Wed Sep 17 20:14:32 2003] : (6) DM: You ride for an hour and reach the turning for the Druid grove
[Wed Sep 17 20:14:35 2003] : (4) Finduilas: ooc Halfspear +1, 3 glowing uses per day, 25% of spontaneous glowing at night
[Wed Sep 17 20:14:43 2003] : (8) Farkenella: ooc /me reminds the lot that *I* had the halfspear :P
[Wed Sep 17 20:14:49 2003] : (1) Aspen: "You carry on. I'll just be a moment."
[Wed Sep 17 20:14:59 2003] : (2) Enilia: We can wait
[Wed Sep 17 20:15:00 2003] : (4) Finduilas: ooc I put it back in your pack, Farkenella
[Wed Sep 17 20:15:06 2003] : (8) Farkenella: ooc anyone want it ?
[Wed Sep 17 20:15:15 2003] : (4) Finduilas: Or we can come with you
[Wed Sep 17 20:15:32 2003] : ** (8) Farkenella kind of regrets Enokiel **
[Wed Sep 17 20:15:39 2003] : (2) Enilia: ooc don't want a glowing spear :P
[Wed Sep 17 20:15:42 2003] : (8) Farkenella: but likes this new horse still
[Wed Sep 17 20:16:24 2003] : ** (2) Enilia halts Would you like us to go with you Aspen? **
[Wed Sep 17 20:17:28 2003] : ** (8) Farkenella almost bumps into enilia **
[Wed Sep 17 20:17:48 2003] : (6) DM: Aspen returns
[Wed Sep 17 20:17:49 2003] : (2) Enilia: Oh, looks like he's gone already... Let's just wait for him here
[Wed Sep 17 20:18:07 2003] : ** (5) Berrawyn has ridden on a few yards **
[Wed Sep 17 20:18:24 2003] : (6) DM: 400xp to all for clearing out the worgs
[Wed Sep 17 20:18:30 2003] : ** (8) Farkenella joins Berrawyn ahead **
[Wed Sep 17 20:18:32 2003] : ** (4) Finduilas waits as patiently as she knows how (which is very difficult for her) ;) **
[Wed Sep 17 20:18:46 2003] : (6) DM: brb need the loo
[Wed Sep 17 20:18:51 2003] : (5) Berrawyn: ooc me too
[Wed Sep 17 20:19:02 2003] : (8) Farkenella: ooc stop the beer guys :P
[Wed Sep 17 20:19:03 2003] : (4) Finduilas: ooc OK
[Wed Sep 17 20:19:07 2003] : (2) Enilia: ooc lol
[Wed Sep 17 20:20:27 2003] : (6) DM: ooc back
[Wed Sep 17 20:20:37 2003] : (6) DM: ooc no beer, not during the week
[Wed Sep 17 20:20:41 2003] : (2) Enilia: ooc peed out the window? lol That was fast
[Wed Sep 17 20:21:00 2003] : (6) DM: ooc I also grabbed a spider for Sam, so it was faster still!
[Wed Sep 17 20:21:05 2003] : (2) Enilia: LOL
[Wed Sep 17 20:21:16 2003] : (6) DM: GAME RESUME
[Wed Sep 17 20:21:17 2003] : (1) Aspen: ooc what did Sam want with a spider?
[Wed Sep 17 20:21:18 2003] : (4) Finduilas: ooc LOL
[Wed Sep 17 20:21:19 2003] : (8) Farkenella: ooc no wonder you're so pure
[Wed Sep 17 20:21:28 2003] : (6) DM: ooc Death?
[Wed Sep 17 20:21:34 2003] : (2) Enilia: ooc Bert back?
[Wed Sep 17 20:21:43 2003] : (6) DM: ooc Ah, OK
[Wed Sep 17 20:21:57 2003] : (4) Finduilas: ooc Poor spider, and they're so useful too, catching those dirty flies
[Wed Sep 17 20:22:13 2003] : (6) DM: ooc I chucked it out of the bathroom window
[Wed Sep 17 20:22:23 2003] : (2) Enilia: ooc Nice :)
[Wed Sep 17 20:22:26 2003] : (5) Berrawyn: ooc back
[Wed Sep 17 20:22:34 2003] : (2) Enilia: ooc wb
[Wed Sep 17 20:22:36 2003] : (6) DM: I never kill them
[Wed Sep 17 20:22:40 2003] : (2) Enilia: :D
[Wed Sep 17 20:22:42 2003] : (4) Finduilas: ooc Better than killing it :)
[Wed Sep 17 20:22:43 2003] : (5) Berrawyn: ooc No beer during the week??
[Wed Sep 17 20:22:58 2003] : (6) DM: ooc nope
[Wed Sep 17 20:23:06 2003] : (5) Berrawyn: ooc weirdo :P
[Wed Sep 17 20:23:10 2003] : (2) Enilia: ooc Can he still be your twin then? ;)
[Wed Sep 17 20:23:17 2003] : (6) DM: ooc I'm just getting bigger and bigger :(
[Wed Sep 17 20:23:19 2003] : (4) Finduilas: ooc KMAO
[Wed Sep 17 20:23:29 2003] : (6) DM: GAME RESUME
[Wed Sep 17 20:23:37 2003] : (5) Berrawyn: ooc yeah
[Wed Sep 17 20:23:45 2003] : (2) Enilia: :)
[Wed Sep 17 20:23:51 2003] : ** (1) Aspen rides on. **
[Wed Sep 17 20:23:54 2003] : (6) DM: Aspen returns
[Wed Sep 17 20:23:59 2003] : ** (2) Enilia follows **
[Wed Sep 17 20:24:09 2003] : ** (4) Finduilas leads the way **
[Wed Sep 17 20:24:17 2003] : ** (8) Farkenella is somewhere at the front with Berrawyn **
[Wed Sep 17 20:24:34 2003] : ** (5) Berrawyn rides on up front **
[Wed Sep 17 20:24:34 2003] : (4) Finduilas: Aspen, did you learn anything useful at the grove?
[Wed Sep 17 20:24:47 2003] : (4) Finduilas: ooc A busy front ;)
[Wed Sep 17 20:24:53 2003] : (6) DM: At 1 pm you reach the foothills
[Wed Sep 17 20:24:55 2003] : (8) Farkenella: ooc lol
[Wed Sep 17 20:25:03 2003] : (6) DM: The horses begin to ascend
[Wed Sep 17 20:25:14 2003] : (1) Aspen: "Useful? No. Not exactly."
[Wed Sep 17 20:25:23 2003] : ** (8) Farkenella dismounts when it gets a bit too dangerous **
[Wed Sep 17 20:25:34 2003] : ** (2) Enilia dismounts too **
[Wed Sep 17 20:25:35 2003] : (4) Finduilas: Nothing at all? That's a pity
[Wed Sep 17 20:25:42 2003] : (8) Farkenella: I remember *vaguely* the path was a bit dangerous
[Wed Sep 17 20:25:43 2003] : ** (4) Finduilas dismounts as wel **
[Wed Sep 17 20:25:45 2003] : ** (5) Berrawyn thinks this is wise and follows suit **
[Wed Sep 17 20:25:52 2003] : (4) Finduilas: Just a bit ;)
[Wed Sep 17 20:26:01 2003] : (6) DM: OK All leading the horses?
[Wed Sep 17 20:26:02 2003] : ** (8) Farkenella smiles **
[Wed Sep 17 20:26:07 2003] : (8) Farkenella: I was a bit "out of it"
[Wed Sep 17 20:26:08 2003] : (2) Enilia: ooc yes
[Wed Sep 17 20:26:13 2003] : (8) Farkenella: ooc yes
[Wed Sep 17 20:26:14 2003] : (1) Aspen: Yeah. Not riding this time.
[Wed Sep 17 20:26:16 2003] : (6) DM: :D
[Wed Sep 17 20:26:19 2003] : (6) DM: LOL
[Wed Sep 17 20:26:24 2003] : (6) DM: Muhahahahha
[Wed Sep 17 20:26:35 2003] : (5) Berrawyn: ooc never let it be said that we dont learn from mistakes
[Wed Sep 17 20:26:39 2003] : (6) DM: Ok you move up the hill and reach the crest
[Wed Sep 17 20:26:43 2003] : (8) Farkenella: ooc oh, no, the evil DM's laughter !
[Wed Sep 17 20:27:02 2003] : (6) DM: It's tough going and takes you about an hour and a half to reach the top
[Wed Sep 17 20:27:13 2003] : ** (8) Farkenella makes sure the path is safe and mounts again when easier **
[Wed Sep 17 20:27:29 2003] : ** (4) Finduilas mounts as well **
[Wed Sep 17 20:27:49 2003] : (2) Enilia: Ditto
[Wed Sep 17 20:27:56 2003] : ** (5) Berrawyn too **
[Wed Sep 17 20:28:07 2003] : (5) Berrawyn: ooc baa
[Wed Sep 17 20:28:17 2003] : (4) Finduilas: ooc baa???
[Wed Sep 17 20:28:24 2003] : (6) DM: OK you walk through the top of the pass
[Wed Sep 17 20:28:25 2003] : (5) Berrawyn: ooc bunch of sheep
[Wed Sep 17 20:28:30 2003] : (4) Finduilas: ooc KMAO
[Wed Sep 17 20:28:32 2003] : (2) Enilia: ooc lol
[Wed Sep 17 20:28:34 2003] : (6) DM: Spot checks?
[Wed Sep 17 20:28:38 2003] : (2) Enilia: Enilia: Spot Skill Check [1d20+0] -> [16,0] = (16)
[Wed Sep 17 20:28:39 2003] : (4) Finduilas: Spot Skill Check: [1d20+6] -> [10,6] = (16)
[Wed Sep 17 20:28:42 2003] : (5) Berrawyn: Spot Skill Check: [1d20+7] -> [2,7] = (9)
[Wed Sep 17 20:28:57 2003] : (8) Farkenella: Spot Skill Check: [1d20+7] -> [14,7] = (21)
[Wed Sep 17 20:28:58 2003] : (5) Berrawyn: Spot Skill Check: [1d20+8] -> [19,8] = (27)
[Wed Sep 17 20:29:06 2003] : (8) Farkenella: Elvowyn Spot Skill Check: [1d20+7] -> [10,7] = (17)
[Wed Sep 17 20:29:08 2003] : (5) Berrawyn: ooc second is for my horse ;)
[Wed Sep 17 20:29:11 2003] : (1) Aspen: Spot Skill Check: [1d20+3] -> [4,3] = (7)
[Wed Sep 17 20:29:22 2003] : (8) Farkenella: ooc second is for my horse as well :P
[Wed Sep 17 20:30:06 2003] : (4) Finduilas: ooc +7 for a horse?
[Wed Sep 17 20:30:14 2003] : ** (8) Farkenella stops **
[Wed Sep 17 20:30:21 2003] : (5) Berrawyn: ooc yeah, its shocking!
[Wed Sep 17 20:30:29 2003] : ** (2) Enilia stops too **
[Wed Sep 17 20:30:34 2003] : (2) Enilia: What is it?
[Wed Sep 17 20:30:53 2003] : ** (4) Finduilas stops **
[Wed Sep 17 20:30:56 2003] : ** (8) Farkenella points to the hill further up **
[Wed Sep 17 20:30:57 2003] : (4) Finduilas: What is it?
[Wed Sep 17 20:31:07 2003] : (8) Farkenella: a giant...insect ?
[Wed Sep 17 20:31:15 2003] : ** (4) Finduilas looks in the direction indicated **
[Wed Sep 17 20:31:22 2003] : (2) Enilia: Huh?
[Wed Sep 17 20:31:25 2003] : ** (5) Berrawyn follows the finger **
[Wed Sep 17 20:31:31 2003] : (1) Aspen: "Whoa! That doesn't sound good."
[Wed Sep 17 20:31:40 2003] : (8) Farkenella: looks not good either
[Wed Sep 17 20:31:52 2003] : (6) DM: Bailey is looking up the hill too
[Wed Sep 17 20:31:57 2003] : (4) Finduilas: A giant insect? Whatever next?
[Wed Sep 17 20:31:58 2003] : (5) Berrawyn: ooc lol
[Wed Sep 17 20:32:01 2003] : (2) Enilia: Coming this way?
[Wed Sep 17 20:32:10 2003] : (8) Farkenella: ooc who on earth is Bailey
[Wed Sep 17 20:32:15 2003] : (4) Finduilas: Moving at all? Does it have wings?
[Wed Sep 17 20:32:19 2003] : (5) Berrawyn: ooc My horse, lol
[Wed Sep 17 20:32:19 2003] : (4) Finduilas: ooc His horse
[Wed Sep 17 20:33:00 2003] : ** (4) Finduilas strains to see the insect thing **
[Wed Sep 17 20:33:06 2003] : (8) Farkenella: I can't really tell what it's doing
[Wed Sep 17 20:33:20 2003] : (8) Farkenella: but it's definitely doing something
[Wed Sep 17 20:33:22 2003] : (1) Aspen: "Advance with caution up the hill?"
[Wed Sep 17 20:33:23 2003] : (6) DM: With time you all spot a large insect, it's difficult to see against the terrain
[Wed Sep 17 20:33:33 2003] : (6) DM: ooc the insect is off the path
[Wed Sep 17 20:33:46 2003] : (8) Farkenella: Hmmm
[Wed Sep 17 20:33:51 2003] : (4) Finduilas: With very much caution, yes
[Wed Sep 17 20:33:58 2003] : (8) Farkenella: How about...Berrawyn and I go in front
[Wed Sep 17 20:34:05 2003] : (8) Farkenella: and you lot stay at the back
[Wed Sep 17 20:34:05 2003] : ** (4) Finduilas gets her bow ready **
[Wed Sep 17 20:34:16 2003] : (4) Finduilas: Are you sure you wouldn't want me there?
[Wed Sep 17 20:34:16 2003] : (8) Farkenella: while we look at it closer
[Wed Sep 17 20:34:20 2003] : (2) Enilia: Sounds good to me
[Wed Sep 17 20:34:24 2003] : (5) Berrawyn: Lets go
[Wed Sep 17 20:34:27 2003] : ** (2) Enilia readies crossbow **
[Wed Sep 17 20:34:34 2003] : (8) Farkenella: You'll hear from us fast enough if you're needed
[Wed Sep 17 20:34:34 2003] : ** (5) Berrawyn draws his bow and nocks an arrow **
[Wed Sep 17 20:34:47 2003] : (5) Berrawyn: They'll be right behind us!
[Wed Sep 17 20:34:49 2003] : (8) Farkenella: ooc how far is 400 feet in meters ?
[Wed Sep 17 20:34:57 2003] : ** (8) Farkenella readies her bow too **
[Wed Sep 17 20:35:00 2003] : (6) DM: 120
[Wed Sep 17 20:35:08 2003] : ** (8) Farkenella dismounts **
[Wed Sep 17 20:35:16 2003] : (8) Farkenella: ooc what kind of terrain ?
[Wed Sep 17 20:35:21 2003] : (6) DM: hills
[Wed Sep 17 20:35:34 2003] : ** (5) Berrawyn is wondering just what Farky is doing **
[Wed Sep 17 20:35:39 2003] : (8) Farkenella: yeah, but what kind of ground ?
[Wed Sep 17 20:35:42 2003] : (6) DM: it's upland, like moor, heather etc
[Wed Sep 17 20:36:06 2003] : ** (8) Farkenella tries to stay as hidden as possible and slowly advances towaqrds the thing **
[Wed Sep 17 20:36:07 2003] : (6) DM: Gorse, broom, a bit of bog, but no bog on the slope
[Wed Sep 17 20:36:12 2003] : (2) Enilia: Maybe we should just leave it be and pass quietly...
[Wed Sep 17 20:36:18 2003] : (6) DM: oOK, plenty of cover
[Wed Sep 17 20:36:19 2003] : (5) Berrawyn: How about we keep on the path, but you and I stay between it and the others
[Wed Sep 17 20:36:25 2003] : (8) Farkenella: Move Silently Skill Check: [1d20+8] -> [2,8] = (10)
[Wed Sep 17 20:36:28 2003] : (8) Farkenella: Hide Skill Check: [1d20+7] -> [9,7] = (16)
[Wed Sep 17 20:36:32 2003] : (4) Finduilas: If it's dangerous we should do something about it
[Wed Sep 17 20:36:45 2003] : (8) Farkenella: Wilderness Lore Skill Check: [1d20+3] -> [10,3] = (13)
[Wed Sep 17 20:36:46 2003] : (6) DM: Farky is well hidden, but not too silent
[Wed Sep 17 20:36:59 2003] : (5) Berrawyn: Wilderness Lore Skill Check: [1d20+5] -> [19,5] = (24)
[Wed Sep 17 20:37:00 2003] : (8) Farkenella: ooc can you put the thing on the map ?
[Wed Sep 17 20:37:00 2003] : (4) Finduilas: Wilderness Lore Skill Check: [1d20+4] -> [5,4] = (9)
[Wed Sep 17 20:37:08 2003] : (8) Farkenella: ooc sorry, hadn't scrolled
[Wed Sep 17 20:37:11 2003] : (5) Berrawyn: ooc do I know anything about it/
[Wed Sep 17 20:37:52 2003] : ** (8) Farkenella looks at the thing from closer **
[Wed Sep 17 20:37:58 2003] : (8) Farkenella: trying to recognize it
[Wed Sep 17 20:38:06 2003] : (6) DM: You can all see it's an ant
[Wed Sep 17 20:38:15 2003] : (2) Enilia: *shudder*
[Wed Sep 17 20:38:32 2003] : (4) Finduilas: ooc At least it's not a spider ;)
[Wed Sep 17 20:38:35 2003] : (5) Berrawyn: I think I know what that thing is
[Wed Sep 17 20:38:37 2003] : (2) Enilia: ooc lol
[Wed Sep 17 20:38:40 2003] : ** (8) Farkenella tries to see what it's doing **
[Wed Sep 17 20:38:50 2003] : ** (5) Berrawyn tries to catch Farky's eye **
[Wed Sep 17 20:38:52 2003] : (4) Finduilas: What is it then?
[Wed Sep 17 20:39:01 2003] : (4) Finduilas: Is it dangerous?
[Wed Sep 17 20:39:01 2003] : (6) DM: it appears to be biting something
[Wed Sep 17 20:39:06 2003] : (6) DM: [1d20] -> [11] = (11)
[Wed Sep 17 20:39:07 2003] : (6) DM: [1d20] -> [15] = (15)
[Wed Sep 17 20:39:09 2003] : ** (8) Farkenella looks back at Berrawyn, a bit puzzled **
[Wed Sep 17 20:39:12 2003] : (5) Berrawyn: its an ant. A Soldier Ant!
[Wed Sep 17 20:39:20 2003] : ** (5) Berrawyn beckons Farky back urgently **
[Wed Sep 17 20:39:26 2003] : (8) Farkenella: ooc where are you Berrawyn
[Wed Sep 17 20:39:28 2003] : (4) Finduilas: What does it feed on?
[Wed Sep 17 20:39:35 2003] : (5) Berrawyn: ooc still on the path
[Wed Sep 17 20:39:38 2003] : ** (8) Farkenella turns back to the road **
[Wed Sep 17 20:39:45 2003] : (6) DM: It turns it's head towards Farky
[Wed Sep 17 20:39:53 2003] : (5) Berrawyn: Whatever it kills!
[Wed Sep 17 20:40:03 2003] : (4) Finduilas: So it is dangerous
[Wed Sep 17 20:40:06 2003] : (2) Enilia: Let it not be us!
[Wed Sep 17 20:40:10 2003] : (5) Berrawyn: or rather whatever THEY kill
[Wed Sep 17 20:40:21 2003] : (4) Finduilas: Let's kill it before it can kill us :)
[Wed Sep 17 20:40:23 2003] : ** (6) Ants starts to move... **
[Wed Sep 17 20:40:29 2003] : ** (6) Ants chitters excitedly **
[Wed Sep 17 20:40:36 2003] : (4) Finduilas: They? How many of them, usually?
[Wed Sep 17 20:40:36 2003] : (5) Berrawyn: From what i've heard, they are rarely seen alone
[Wed Sep 17 20:40:40 2003] : ** (8) Farkenella notches an arrow **
[Wed Sep 17 20:40:48 2003] : ** (6) Ants waggles his tail and leaves a sticky trail **
[Wed Sep 17 20:40:56 2003] : (2) Enilia: ooc eww
[Wed Sep 17 20:41:02 2003] : (1) Aspen: Initialive: [1d20+2] -> [10,2] = (12)
[Wed Sep 17 20:41:08 2003] : (5) Berrawyn: two?, three?, more?
[Wed Sep 17 20:41:10 2003] : (8) Farkenella: ooc ants, or ant ? are there many ?
[Wed Sep 17 20:41:12 2003] : (4) Finduilas: Initiative Finduilas: [1d20+5] -> [11,5] = (16)
[Wed Sep 17 20:41:46 2003] : (6) Ants: 3 ants
[Wed Sep 17 20:41:52 2003] : (6) Ants: Initiaive
[Wed Sep 17 20:41:55 2003] : (2) Enilia: Initiative Enilia: [1d20+1] -> [18,1] = (19)
[Wed Sep 17 20:41:59 2003] : (8) Farkenella: Initiative Farkenella : [1d20+3] -> [2,3] = (5)
[Wed Sep 17 20:42:05 2003] : (5) Berrawyn: Initiative Berrawyn: [1d20+3] -> [8,3] = (11)
[Wed Sep 17 20:42:33 2003] : (6) Ants: [1d20] -> [1] = (1)
[Wed Sep 17 20:42:41 2003] : (6) Ants: good roll
[Wed Sep 17 20:43:07 2003] : (6) Ants: OK Enilia, no1 is 200feet away
[Wed Sep 17 20:43:18 2003] : ** (2) Enilia casts Mage Armour on self, +4 to AC (now 15) **
[Wed Sep 17 20:43:40 2003] : (6) Ants: OK
[Wed Sep 17 20:43:44 2003] : (6) Ants: Findus?
[Wed Sep 17 20:43:53 2003] : (4) Finduilas: On the nearest one
[Wed Sep 17 20:43:58 2003] : (4) Finduilas: Shortbow (base): [1d20+3] -> [8,3] = (11) ===> Damage: [1d6+1] -> [4,1] = (5)
[Wed Sep 17 20:44:11 2003] : (8) Farkenella: ooc you all on horses ?
[Wed Sep 17 20:44:15 2003] : (6) Ants: Miss
[Wed Sep 17 20:44:20 2003] : (6) Ants: ooc good point!
[Wed Sep 17 20:44:22 2003] : (4) Finduilas: ooc I dismounted
[Wed Sep 17 20:44:25 2003] : (8) Farkenella: ooc oooooops
[Wed Sep 17 20:44:25 2003] : (2) Enilia: ooc yes
[Wed Sep 17 20:44:28 2003] : (8) Farkenella: ooc lol
[Wed Sep 17 20:44:36 2003] : (5) Berrawyn: ooc I was going to dismount on my turn
[Wed Sep 17 20:45:48 2003] : (6) Ants: Aspen
[Wed Sep 17 20:46:09 2003] : (1) Aspen: I dismount and cast barkskin. (+3 natural AC)
[Wed Sep 17 20:46:15 2003] : (6) Ants: OK
[Wed Sep 17 20:46:20 2003] : (6) Ants: Berrawyn?
[Wed Sep 17 20:46:34 2003] : (5) Berrawyn: dismount and fire at #1
[Wed Sep 17 20:46:37 2003] : (5) Berrawyn: Comp S'Bow M+2 (base): [1d20+7] -> [20,7] = (27) ===> Damage: [1d6+1] -> [1,1] = (2)
[Wed Sep 17 20:46:37 2003] : (5) Berrawyn: Critical hit? [1d20+7] -> [3,7] = (10) ===> Damage: [3d6+3] -> [6,5,5,3] = (19)
[Wed Sep 17 20:46:46 2003] : (6) Ants: HIt, no crit
[Wed Sep 17 20:46:58 2003] : (6) Ants: Farky?
[Wed Sep 17 20:46:58 2003] : (4) Finduilas: ooc Too bad
[Wed Sep 17 20:47:06 2003] : (8) Farkenella: Shortbow, composite (base): [1d20+5] -> [14,5] = (19) ===> Damage: [1d6+0] -> [4,0] = (4)
[Wed Sep 17 20:47:09 2003] : (8) Farkenella: on 1
[Wed Sep 17 20:47:54 2003] : (6) Ants: ooc you back with the group or forward?
[Wed Sep 17 20:48:15 2003] : (8) Farkenella: ooc see the spot, I am back with the group
[Wed Sep 17 20:48:21 2003] : (6) Ants: 'k miss
[Wed Sep 17 20:48:34 2003] : (6) Ants: Ants run towards the grou
[Wed Sep 17 20:48:36 2003] : (6) Ants: p
[Wed Sep 17 20:49:08 2003] : (6) Ants: ooc 1 is 100ft away, 2&3 2ooft
[Wed Sep 17 20:49:12 2003] : (6) Ants: foot
[Wed Sep 17 20:49:23 2003] : (6) Ants: Enilia?
[Wed Sep 17 20:49:33 2003] : (2) Enilia: Dismount, shoot at 2
[Wed Sep 17 20:49:36 2003] : (2) Enilia: Light Crossbow, Point Blank Shot (base): [1d20+3] -> [20,3] = (23) ===> Damage: [1d8+1] -> [4,1] = (5)
[Wed Sep 17 20:49:36 2003] : (2) Enilia: Critical hit? [1d20+3] -> [19,3] = (22) ===> Damage: [2d8+2] -> [7,4,2] = (13)
[Wed Sep 17 20:49:58 2003] : (6) Ants: range incr?
[Wed Sep 17 20:50:04 2003] : (2) Enilia: ooc meant 1 :(
[Wed Sep 17 20:50:08 2003] : (2) Enilia: 80
[Wed Sep 17 20:50:15 2003] : (6) Ants: hit not a crit
[Wed Sep 17 20:50:44 2003] : (6) Ants: It shudders as a big load of juices spurt from its abdomen
[Wed Sep 17 20:50:48 2003] : (6) Ants: Findus
[Wed Sep 17 20:51:01 2003] : (6) Ants: You meant 1?
[Wed Sep 17 20:51:02 2003] : (4) Finduilas: Casting entangle at 2 and 3
[Wed Sep 17 20:51:05 2003] : (6) Ants: OK 1 is dead
[Wed Sep 17 20:51:11 2003] : (2) Enilia: I did; the closest
[Wed Sep 17 20:51:37 2003] : (4) Finduilas: DC 12
[Wed Sep 17 20:51:41 2003] : (6) Ants: it topples over and it's legs shudder a bit spasmodically
[Wed Sep 17 20:51:50 2003] : (6) Ants: [1d20] -> [6] = (6)
[Wed Sep 17 20:51:51 2003] : (6) Ants: [1d20] -> [9] = (9)
[Wed Sep 17 20:51:59 2003] : (4) Finduilas: ooc :D
[Wed Sep 17 20:52:07 2003] : (6) Ants: Both become rapidly entangled in gorse and heather
[Wed Sep 17 20:52:14 2003] : (6) Ants: Aspen
[Wed Sep 17 20:52:27 2003] : (1) Aspen: One left?
[Wed Sep 17 20:52:39 2003] : (4) Finduilas: 2 left, both entangled
[Wed Sep 17 20:52:45 2003] : (6) Ants: 1 is dead, 2 entangled 200 feet away
[Wed Sep 17 20:52:59 2003] : (1) Aspen: Run towards them.
[Wed Sep 17 20:53:03 2003] : (6) Ants: 'k
[Wed Sep 17 20:53:18 2003] : (6) Ants: Berrawyh?
[Wed Sep 17 20:53:43 2003] : (5) Berrawyn: ooc how far can I run and still shoot?
[Wed Sep 17 20:54:01 2003] : (6) Ants: umm
[Wed Sep 17 20:54:04 2003] : (6) Ants: ??
[Wed Sep 17 20:54:16 2003] : (6) Ants: 30 i guessfeet
[Wed Sep 17 20:54:26 2003] : (6) Ants: 30 i feet guess
[Wed Sep 17 20:54:28 2003] : (1) Aspen: ooc Yes. Your movement.
[Wed Sep 17 20:54:29 2003] : (5) Berrawyn: run and shoot at #2
[Wed Sep 17 20:54:31 2003] : (5) Berrawyn: Comp S'Bow M+2 (base): [1d20+7] -> [8,7] = (15) ===> Damage: [1d6+1] -> [6,1] = (7)
[Wed Sep 17 20:54:36 2003] : (6) Ants: miss
[Wed Sep 17 20:54:42 2003] : (6) Ants: Farky?
[Wed Sep 17 20:54:52 2003] : (1) Aspen: ooc I moved 4*30 = 120 ft.
[Wed Sep 17 20:54:59 2003] : (8) Farkenella: same as Berrawyn
[Wed Sep 17 20:55:04 2003] : (6) Ants: ooc OK
[Wed Sep 17 20:55:06 2003] : (8) Farkenella: Shortbow, composite (base): [1d20+5] -> [16,5] = (21) ===> Damage: [1d6+0] -> [5,0] = (5)
[Wed Sep 17 20:55:11 2003] : (6) Ants: at?
[Wed Sep 17 20:55:20 2003] : (6) Ants: OK hits no2
[Wed Sep 17 20:55:25 2003] : (8) Farkenella: at 2 too
[Wed Sep 17 20:55:39 2003] : (6) Ants: Ants try to break free
[Wed Sep 17 20:55:43 2003] : (6) Ants: [1d20] -> [15] = (15)
[Wed Sep 17 20:55:51 2003] : (6) Ants: [1d20+2] -> [7,2] = (9)
[Wed Sep 17 20:56:01 2003] : (6) Ants: Both struggle, but don't manage
[Wed Sep 17 20:56:08 2003] : (6) Ants: Enilia?
[Wed Sep 17 20:56:22 2003] : (2) Enilia: Run and shoot, #2
[Wed Sep 17 20:56:24 2003] : (2) Enilia: Light Crossbow, Point Blank Shot (base): [1d20+3] -> [5,3] = (8) ===> Damage: [1d8+1] -> [4,1] = (5)
[Wed Sep 17 20:56:32 2003] : (6) Ants: miss
[Wed Sep 17 20:56:37 2003] : (6) Ants: Findus?
[Wed Sep 17 20:56:41 2003] : (2) Enilia: oo better when standing still :P
[Wed Sep 17 20:56:56 2003] : (4) Finduilas: Like Aspen, running 120 ft
[Wed Sep 17 20:56:58 2003] : (6) Ants: ooc can you make a crossbow without PBS please
[Wed Sep 17 20:57:12 2003] : (2) Enilia: ooc got that already
[Wed Sep 17 20:57:21 2003] : (6) Ants: You are more than 30 feet away
[Wed Sep 17 20:57:31 2003] : (2) Enilia: ooc sorry, I'll try to remember
[Wed Sep 17 20:57:34 2003] : (6) Ants: OK Findus... Berrawyn?
[Wed Sep 17 20:58:04 2003] : (5) Berrawyn: ooc aspen surely
[Wed Sep 17 20:58:09 2003] : (6) Ants: ooc NP :)
[Wed Sep 17 20:58:13 2003] : (6) Ants: oops Aspen?
[Wed Sep 17 20:58:31 2003] : (1) Aspen: Run until I'm 30 ft away.
[Wed Sep 17 20:58:48 2003] : (6) Ants: ooc what's the range of entangle??
[Wed Sep 17 20:59:02 2003] : (6) Ants: ooc radius
[Wed Sep 17 20:59:21 2003] : (6) Ants: 40ft, you staying outside that?
[Wed Sep 17 20:59:31 2003] : (1) Aspen: ooc Yeah. I thought it was 30.
[Wed Sep 17 20:59:37 2003] : (6) Ants: 'k
[Wed Sep 17 20:59:40 2003] : (6) Ants: Berrawyn?
[Wed Sep 17 20:59:52 2003] : (5) Berrawyn: run 30ft and shoot
[Wed Sep 17 20:59:53 2003] : (5) Berrawyn: Comp S'Bow M+2 (base): [1d20+7] -> [16,7] = (23) ===> Damage: [1d6+1] -> [4,1] = (5)
[Wed Sep 17 21:00:00 2003] : (5) Berrawyn: at #2
[Wed Sep 17 21:00:07 2003] : (6) Ants: hit
[Wed Sep 17 21:00:29 2003] : (6) Ants: It chitters loudly as your arrow enters its thorax
[Wed Sep 17 21:00:34 2003] : (6) Ants: Farky?
[Wed Sep 17 21:01:32 2003] : (8) Farkenella: same as Berrawyn
[Wed Sep 17 21:01:52 2003] : (8) Farkenella: oox as long as it does not put me in teh radius of entangle
[Wed Sep 17 21:01:55 2003] : (8) Farkenella: Shortbow, composite (base): [1d20+5] -> [2,5] = (7) ===> Damage: [1d6+0] -> [3,0] = (3)
[Wed Sep 17 21:02:10 2003] : (6) Ants: miss
[Wed Sep 17 21:02:10 2003] : (2) Enilia: G'night all...
[Wed Sep 17 21:02:11 2003] : (2) Enilia (exit): 21:02
[Wed Sep 17 21:02:23 2003] : (1) Aspen: ooc she'll be back.
[Wed Sep 17 21:02:24 2003] : (6) Ants: She'll be back
[Wed Sep 17 21:02:28 2003] : (6) Ants: ooc LOL
[Wed Sep 17 21:02:31 2003] : (8) Farkenella: ooc lol
[Wed Sep 17 21:02:32 2003] : (4) Finduilas: ooc LOL
[Wed Sep 17 21:02:42 2003] : (5) Berrawyn: ooc now whos the twins?
[Wed Sep 17 21:02:43 2003] : (9) Enilia (enter): 21:02
[Wed Sep 17 21:02:50 2003] : (4) Finduilas: ooc wb :)
[Wed Sep 17 21:02:55 2003] : (9) Enilia: ooc Thanx
[Wed Sep 17 21:02:58 2003] : (8) Farkenella: ooc wb
[Wed Sep 17 21:03:12 2003] : (6) Ants: Ants shake their abdomens profusely,
[Wed Sep 17 21:03:14 2003] : (6) Ants: a pungent smell leaks from their rear eands
[Wed Sep 17 21:03:26 2003] : (5) Berrawyn: ooc oh bugger
[Wed Sep 17 21:03:27 2003] : ** (6) Ants try to break loose **
[Wed Sep 17 21:03:29 2003] : (6) Ants: [1d20+2] -> [7,2] = (9)
[Wed Sep 17 21:03:30 2003] : (6) Ants: [1d20+2] -> [8,2] = (10)
[Wed Sep 17 21:03:37 2003] : (6) Ants: Both still stuck
[Wed Sep 17 21:03:41 2003] : (6) Ants: Enilia
[Wed Sep 17 21:03:43 2003] : (6) Ants: ?
[Wed Sep 17 21:03:52 2003] : (9) Enilia: Running closer, at 2
[Wed Sep 17 21:03:53 2003] : (9) Enilia: Light Crossbow (base): [1d20+2] -> [19,2] = (21) ===> Damage: [1d8+0] -> [6,0] = (6)
[Wed Sep 17 21:03:53 2003] : (9) Enilia: Critical hit? [1d20+2] -> [14,2] = (16) ===> Damage: [2d8+0] -> [1,4,0] = (5)
[Wed Sep 17 21:04:00 2003] : (6) Ants: HIt, no crit
[Wed Sep 17 21:04:44 2003] : (6) Ants: it collapses
[Wed Sep 17 21:04:53 2003] : (6) Ants: Findus?
[Wed Sep 17 21:05:09 2003] : (4) Finduilas: Running 30 ft and shooting at #3
[Wed Sep 17 21:05:13 2003] : (4) Finduilas: Shortbow (base): [1d20+3] -> [7,3] = (10) ===> Damage: [1d6+1] -> [3,1] = (4)
[Wed Sep 17 21:05:16 2003] : (6) Ants: miss
[Wed Sep 17 21:05:36 2003] : (6) Ants: Aspen
[Wed Sep 17 21:06:00 2003] : (1) Aspen: Sling (base): [1d20+4] -> [8,4] = (12) ===> Damage: [1d4+0] -> [1,0] = (1)
[Wed Sep 17 21:06:06 2003] : (1) Aspen: At 3
[Wed Sep 17 21:06:33 2003] : (6) Ants: Miss
[Wed Sep 17 21:06:40 2003] : (6) Ants: Berrawyn?
[Wed Sep 17 21:06:43 2003] : (5) Berrawyn: run 30ft and shoot
[Wed Sep 17 21:06:46 2003] : (5) Berrawyn: Comp S'Bow M+2 (base): [1d20+7] -> [11,7] = (18) ===> Damage: [1d6+1] -> [5,1] = (6)
[Wed Sep 17 21:07:05 2003] : (6) Ants: Hit
[Wed Sep 17 21:07:17 2003] : (5) Berrawyn: ooc brb, gotta reconnect
[Wed Sep 17 21:07:22 2003] : (4) Finduilas: ooc OK
[Wed Sep 17 21:07:30 2003] : (5) Berrawyn: Disconnecting from server...
[Wed Sep 17 21:07:30 2003] : (5) Berrawyn (exit): 21:07
[Wed Sep 17 21:07:44 2003] : (6) Ants: A blast of acrid, foul smelling liquids erupts from the puncture site
[Wed Sep 17 21:08:06 2003] : (4) Finduilas: ooc Eeew
[Wed Sep 17 21:08:22 2003] : ** (8) Farkenella notches an arrow and shoots at the last ant **
[Wed Sep 17 21:08:31 2003] : (8) Farkenella: Shortbow, composite (base): [1d20+5] -> [9,5] = (14) ===> Damage: [1d6+0] -> [2,0] = (2)
[Wed Sep 17 21:08:38 2003] : (6) Ants: Miss
[Wed Sep 17 21:08:42 2003] : (6) Ants: Enilia?
[Wed Sep 17 21:08:50 2003] : (6) Ants: ooc was waiting for Bert
[Wed Sep 17 21:09:02 2003] : (9) Enilia: ooc waiting for bert :P
[Wed Sep 17 21:10:14 2003] : (10) Berrawyn (enter): 21:10
[Wed Sep 17 21:10:20 2003] : (9) Enilia: ooc wb :)
[Wed Sep 17 21:10:28 2003] : (9) Enilia: At the last
[Wed Sep 17 21:10:28 2003] : (4) Finduilas: ooc wb Bert :)
[Wed Sep 17 21:10:31 2003] : (9) Enilia: Light Crossbow (base): [1d20+2] -> [13,2] = (15) ===> Damage: [1d8+0] -> [1,0] = (1)
[Wed Sep 17 21:10:34 2003] : (6) Ants: miss
[Wed Sep 17 21:10:35 2003] : (10) Berrawyn: ooc sorry bout the wait
[Wed Sep 17 21:10:39 2003] : (6) Ants: Findus
[Wed Sep 17 21:10:46 2003] : (6) Ants: ooc NP
[Wed Sep 17 21:10:47 2003] : (4) Finduilas: ooc np :)
[Wed Sep 17 21:10:58 2003] : (4) Finduilas: Running and shooting
[Wed Sep 17 21:10:59 2003] : (4) Finduilas: Shortbow (base): [1d20+3] -> [14,3] = (17) ===> Damage: [1d6+1] -> [2,1] = (3)
[Wed Sep 17 21:11:33 2003] : (6) Ants: miss
[Wed Sep 17 21:11:45 2003] : (6) Ants: oops, hit
[Wed Sep 17 21:11:53 2003] : (6) Ants: Aspen?
[Wed Sep 17 21:11:57 2003] : (1) Aspen: Sling (base): [1d20+4] -> [7,4] = (11) ===> Damage: [1d4+0] -> [2,0] = (2)
[Wed Sep 17 21:11:58 2003] : (4) Finduilas: ooc np :)
[Wed Sep 17 21:12:02 2003] : (6) Ants: miss
[Wed Sep 17 21:12:03 2003] : (1) Aspen: bah
[Wed Sep 17 21:12:12 2003] : (6) Ants: Farky?
[Wed Sep 17 21:12:32 2003] : (8) Farkenella: Shortbow, composite (base): [1d20+5] -> [12,5] = (17) ===> Damage: [1d6+0] -> [4,0] = (4)
[Wed Sep 17 21:12:39 2003] : (8) Farkenella: at the last still
[Wed Sep 17 21:12:47 2003] : (6) Ants: oops
[Wed Sep 17 21:12:53 2003] : (6) Ants: [1d20] -> [6] = (6)
[Wed Sep 17 21:12:54 2003] : (6) Ants: [1d20] -> [2] = (2)
[Wed Sep 17 21:12:54 2003] : (4) Finduilas: ooc At who else? ;)
[Wed Sep 17 21:12:58 2003] : (9) Enilia: ooc lol
[Wed Sep 17 21:13:03 2003] : (6) Ants: Ant 3 dies
[Wed Sep 17 21:13:07 2003] : (8) Farkenella: ooc could 'been ya ! :P
[Wed Sep 17 21:13:32 2003] : (6) Ants: There is a strong smell around here
[Wed Sep 17 21:13:35 2003] : (4) Finduilas: That's that. Are there any more while we're at it?
[Wed Sep 17 21:13:44 2003] : ** (9) Enilia returns to her horse **
[Wed Sep 17 21:13:46 2003] : (6) DM: Spot checks
[Wed Sep 17 21:13:51 2003] : (9) Enilia: Enilia: Spot Skill Check [1d20+0] -> [14,0] = (14)
[Wed Sep 17 21:13:53 2003] : (8) Farkenella: Spot Skill Check: [1d20+7] -> [11,7] = (18)
[Wed Sep 17 21:13:57 2003] : (10) Berrawyn: Spot Skill Check: [1d20+7] -> [14,7] = (21)
[Wed Sep 17 21:14:06 2003] : (4) Finduilas: Spellcraft Skill Check: [1d20+2] -> [11,2] = (13)
[Wed Sep 17 21:14:10 2003] : (1) Aspen: Spot Skill Check: [1d20+3] -> [11,3] = (14)
[Wed Sep 17 21:14:16 2003] : (6) DM: You all check to see if more are coming, but can't see anything ;D
[Wed Sep 17 21:14:22 2003] : (10) Berrawyn: ooc :P
[Wed Sep 17 21:14:34 2003] : (4) Finduilas: ooc You *are* mean, Craig ;)
[Wed Sep 17 21:14:43 2003] : ** (10) Berrawyn runs to where we first saw the ant to see what it was eating **
[Wed Sep 17 21:14:51 2003] : ** (4) Finduilas goes back to her horse **
[Wed Sep 17 21:15:00 2003] : (6) DM: You see the remains of a badger
[Wed Sep 17 21:15:07 2003] : ** (9) Enilia mounts **
[Wed Sep 17 21:15:16 2003] : ** (10) Berrawyn shrugs and heads back to the path **
[Wed Sep 17 21:15:21 2003] : (1) Aspen: "Oh."
[Wed Sep 17 21:15:22 2003] : ** (8) Farkenella goes back to her pack and checks something **
[Wed Sep 17 21:15:27 2003] : (9) Enilia: Lets get away from here!
[Wed Sep 17 21:15:36 2003] : (6) DM: OK you make it across the gorge to the downward part of the path
[Wed Sep 17 21:15:36 2003] : (10) Berrawyn: Agreed
[Wed Sep 17 21:15:41 2003] : ** (10) Berrawyn mounts and rides out **
[Wed Sep 17 21:15:58 2003] : (4) Finduilas: Why in such a hurry? They're dead :)
[Wed Sep 17 21:16:06 2003] : (1) Aspen: "We shouldn't attack so readily in future. Every creature has a right to live."
[Wed Sep 17 21:16:07 2003] : ** (4) Finduilas mounts and joins Berrawyn **
[Wed Sep 17 21:16:10 2003] : (9) Enilia: They stink!
[Wed Sep 17 21:16:13 2003] : ** (8) Farkenella follows **
[Wed Sep 17 21:16:19 2003] : (10) Berrawyn: But there could be more on the way
[Wed Sep 17 21:16:19 2003] : (4) Finduilas: :)
[Wed Sep 17 21:16:30 2003] : (10) Berrawyn: Including us Aspen!
[Wed Sep 17 21:16:34 2003] : (4) Finduilas: Let's keep an eye out for them
[Wed Sep 17 21:16:49 2003] : ** (8) Farkenella looks at Aspen thoughtfully **
[Wed Sep 17 21:16:52 2003] : (4) Finduilas: And including our fellow men
[Wed Sep 17 21:17:04 2003] : (6) DM: 300 xp each
[Wed Sep 17 21:17:10 2003] : (10) Berrawyn: I respect nature, but I wont lie down and die
[Wed Sep 17 21:17:31 2003] : (4) Finduilas: They were too close too people to let them live and kill at will, Aspen
[Wed Sep 17 21:17:33 2003] : ** (9) Enilia goes Kerching **
[Wed Sep 17 21:17:44 2003] : (4) Finduilas: ooc Kerching :)
[Wed Sep 17 21:17:46 2003] : (10) Berrawyn: ooc :O
[Wed Sep 17 21:17:52 2003] : (9) Enilia: ooc :D
[Wed Sep 17 21:18:13 2003] : (10) Berrawyn: ooc /me is glad you wont be here next week :P
[Wed Sep 17 21:18:13 2003] : (6) DM: ooc :O
[Wed Sep 17 21:18:21 2003] : (9) Enilia: ooc awww :P
[Wed Sep 17 21:18:39 2003] : (4) Finduilas: ooc Am I still allowed to be here then? ;)
[Wed Sep 17 21:18:44 2003] : (1) Aspen: ooc Ker-chin. Just need the "g".
[Wed Sep 17 21:18:51 2003] : (6) DM: How are you getting down the slope?
[Wed Sep 17 21:18:53 2003] : (9) Enilia: ooc I offered to play cvia mobile :P
[Wed Sep 17 21:19:04 2003] : (1) Aspen: Carefully, on foot leading my horse.
[Wed Sep 17 21:19:09 2003] : (9) Enilia: ditto
[Wed Sep 17 21:19:12 2003] : (10) Berrawyn: ooc I just need the 'er-ching'
[Wed Sep 17 21:19:15 2003] : (4) Finduilas: Me too
[Wed Sep 17 21:19:18 2003] : (6) DM: ooc via GPRS or CSD (dialup at 9.6kb/s)
[Wed Sep 17 21:19:20 2003] : (9) Enilia: ooc lol
[Wed Sep 17 21:19:23 2003] : (4) Finduilas: ooc LOL at Berrawyn
[Wed Sep 17 21:19:35 2003] : (9) Enilia: ooc Can't, the party is wednesday evening :(
[Wed Sep 17 21:19:56 2003] : ** (6) DM forgets that everyone else doen't work on mobile phones **
[Wed Sep 17 21:19:59 2003] : (9) Enilia: ooc don't think mom'll appreciate it ;)
[Wed Sep 17 21:20:15 2003] : (8) Farkenella: ooc yeah, i need a new phone btw :P
[Wed Sep 17 21:20:25 2003] : (10) Berrawyn: ooc bring your dice and text us the rolls ;)
[Wed Sep 17 21:20:33 2003] : (6) DM: ooc LOL
[Wed Sep 17 21:20:33 2003] : (4) Finduilas: ooc KMAO
[Wed Sep 17 21:20:33 2003] : (9) Enilia: ooc Thought of it :P
[Wed Sep 17 21:20:47 2003] : (6) DM: OK
[Wed Sep 17 21:20:55 2003] : (10) Berrawyn: ooc brb
[Wed Sep 17 21:21:00 2003] : (6) DM: You all manage to make it down in an hour
[Wed Sep 17 21:21:08 2003] : ** (9) Enilia remounts **
[Wed Sep 17 21:21:08 2003] : (8) Farkenella: ooc to the bridge ?
[Wed Sep 17 21:21:11 2003] : (6) DM: it's now 4pm
[Wed Sep 17 21:21:28 2003] : (4) Finduilas: ooc Yes, to the bridge
[Wed Sep 17 21:21:32 2003] : ** (4) Finduilas remounts **
[Wed Sep 17 21:21:58 2003] : (10) Berrawyn: ooc back
[Wed Sep 17 21:22:06 2003] : (9) Enilia: ooc wb
[Wed Sep 17 21:22:31 2003] : ** (8) Farkenella arrives at the bridge and looks at the riddle again **
[Wed Sep 17 21:22:34 2003] : (4) Finduilas: ooc wb :)
[Wed Sep 17 21:22:52 2003] : ** (6) DM says sod it and has a can of Grolsch **
[Wed Sep 17 21:22:53 2003] : (1) Aspen: "Solved it yet Farky?"
[Wed Sep 17 21:22:57 2003] : ** (8) Farkenella frowns **
[Wed Sep 17 21:23:02 2003] : (9) Enilia: ooc lol@DM
[Wed Sep 17 21:23:02 2003] : (8) Farkenella: I have an idea
[Wed Sep 17 21:23:03 2003] : (10) Berrawyn: ooc lol, get it in ye
[Wed Sep 17 21:23:15 2003] : (4) Finduilas: ooc LOL
[Wed Sep 17 21:23:21 2003] : (4) Finduilas: What is it, Farkenella?
[Wed Sep 17 21:23:21 2003] : ** (8) Farkenella says "oil" **
[Wed Sep 17 21:23:23 2003] : (10) Berrawyn: Ah, I didn't have time for this last time I passed here
[Wed Sep 17 21:23:31 2003] : (6) DM: Nothing happens
[Wed Sep 17 21:23:40 2003] : ** (9) Enilia says immortality **
[Wed Sep 17 21:23:47 2003] : ** (4) Finduilas says *knowledge* **
[Wed Sep 17 21:24:18 2003] : (6) DM: The plaque remains immobile
[Wed Sep 17 21:24:23 2003] : ** (9) Enilia sighs **
[Wed Sep 17 21:24:35 2003] : (9) Enilia: Let's just leave that stupid sthing alone
[Wed Sep 17 21:24:41 2003] : ** (8) Farkenella looks closely at the plaque again **
[Wed Sep 17 21:25:08 2003] : (8) Farkenella: Search Skill Check: [1d20+9] -> [5,9] = (14)
[Wed Sep 17 21:25:15 2003] : (4) Finduilas: Stupid? Just because we can't answer it?
[Wed Sep 17 21:25:19 2003] : (6) DM: it's the same as last time
[Wed Sep 17 21:25:24 2003] : ** (8) Farkenella smiles **
[Wed Sep 17 21:25:38 2003] : (8) Farkenella: at Finduilas remark
[Wed Sep 17 21:25:40 2003] : (9) Enilia: We have other things to do than solve silly riddles, remember?
[Wed Sep 17 21:25:47 2003] : (1) Aspen: "Gold seems the obvious answer to me. *shrug*
[Wed Sep 17 21:26:00 2003] : (10) Berrawyn: Thats what I was thinking Aspen
[Wed Sep 17 21:26:02 2003] : (8) Farkenella: but then..."not for gold" ?
[Wed Sep 17 21:26:04 2003] : (4) Finduilas: Riddles aren't silly, they help us think differently
[Wed Sep 17 21:26:35 2003] : (9) Enilia: Or stall us while a certain Grugnak is out to get us
[Wed Sep 17 21:26:41 2003] : ** (8) Farkenella takes a flask from her belt **
[Wed Sep 17 21:26:42 2003] : (1) Aspen: "The 1st half seem irrelevant."
[Wed Sep 17 21:27:07 2003] : (8) Farkenella: and pours a few drops of oil on the plaque
[Wed Sep 17 21:27:12 2003] : (4) Finduilas: Usually with riddles both halves are equally important, Aspen
[Wed Sep 17 21:27:33 2003] : (6) DM: The plaque falls forward
[Wed Sep 17 21:27:42 2003] : ** (9) Enilia gasps **
[Wed Sep 17 21:27:48 2003] : ** (4) Finduilas grins at Farkenella **
[Wed Sep 17 21:27:51 2003] : ** (10) Berrawyn startles **
[Wed Sep 17 21:27:52 2003] : (1) Aspen: "Oh okay. I was wrong. Well done Farky!"
[Wed Sep 17 21:27:53 2003] : ** (8) Farkenella steps back **
[Wed Sep 17 21:27:53 2003] : (4) Finduilas: Well done
[Wed Sep 17 21:28:10 2003] : (9) Enilia: Hmpf! And *now* what?
[Wed Sep 17 21:28:15 2003] : (10) Berrawyn: Anything behind it?
[Wed Sep 17 21:28:20 2003] : (6) DM: There is a grinding sound coming from under the bridge
[Wed Sep 17 21:28:27 2003] : (8) Farkenella: oh oh
[Wed Sep 17 21:28:35 2003] : (6) DM: The sound stops
[Wed Sep 17 21:28:39 2003] : ** (9) Enilia backs off the bridge **
[Wed Sep 17 21:28:39 2003] : (1) Aspen: I get off the bridge asap.
[Wed Sep 17 21:28:43 2003] : ** (10) Berrawyn dismounts **
[Wed Sep 17 21:28:48 2003] : ** (8) Farkenella looks at the plaque and where it was **
[Wed Sep 17 21:28:52 2003] : (8) Farkenella: Search Skill Check: [1d20+9] -> [1,9] = (10)
[Wed Sep 17 21:29:07 2003] : (8) Farkenella: take 1 or 20 or whatever I can take
[Wed Sep 17 21:29:11 2003] : ** (4) Finduilas finds a spot to look under the bridge, still grinning **
[Wed Sep 17 21:29:16 2003] : (6) DM: There is a blank cubby hole
[Wed Sep 17 21:29:16 2003] : ** (10) Berrawyn carefully tries to see where the noise came from **
[Wed Sep 17 21:29:34 2003] : (6) DM: Nothing speacial by the plaque
[Wed Sep 17 21:29:41 2003] : ** (8) Farkenella examines the hole **
[Wed Sep 17 21:30:08 2003] : (10) Berrawyn: ooc brb
[Wed Sep 17 21:30:34 2003] : (8) Farkenella: It seems to be linked to a mechanism
[Wed Sep 17 21:30:44 2003] : (8) Farkenella: I reckon it opened something somewhere
[Wed Sep 17 21:30:58 2003] : (6) DM: The sound came from under the bridge, from this support tower
[Wed Sep 17 21:31:06 2003] : (8) Farkenella: Found anything ? (asking Finduilas and Berrawyn)
[Wed Sep 17 21:31:23 2003] : ** (4) Finduilas peers under the bridge **
[Wed Sep 17 21:31:28 2003] : (4) Finduilas: Spot Skill Check: [1d20+6] -> [7,6] = (13)
[Wed Sep 17 21:31:29 2003] : (6) DM: OK FInduilas and Berrawyn can see an opening
[Wed Sep 17 21:31:46 2003] : (6) DM: its acessible by going under the bridge
[Wed Sep 17 21:31:50 2003] : (4) Finduilas: There's an opening here, Farkenella
[Wed Sep 17 21:31:59 2003] : ** (4) Finduilas walks towards it **
[Wed Sep 17 21:32:04 2003] : (10) Berrawyn: ooc back
[Wed Sep 17 21:32:09 2003] : (4) Finduilas: ooc wb :)
[Wed Sep 17 21:32:10 2003] : (9) Enilia: oo wb
[Wed Sep 17 21:32:30 2003] : (10) Berrawyn: wheres that halfspear?
[Wed Sep 17 21:32:35 2003] : (6) DM: There's a small room
[Wed Sep 17 21:32:41 2003] : (10) Berrawyn: maybe it can give us little more light
[Wed Sep 17 21:32:47 2003] : (8) Farkenella: eated and found it on the net. She's not a dnd player for anything though....I did, however, think of the oil to pour myself
[Wed Sep 17 21:33:06 2003] : (9) Enilia: ooc cheat!
[Wed Sep 17 21:33:26 2003] : (10) Berrawyn: ooc -1000XP!
[Wed Sep 17 21:33:31 2003] : (9) Enilia: Berrawyn, I think Farky has it
[Wed Sep 17 21:33:48 2003] : ** (8) Farkenella hands the halfspear **
[Wed Sep 17 21:33:52 2003] : (10) Berrawyn: Farky, get that spear out and turn it on
[Wed Sep 17 21:34:05 2003] : ** (4) Finduilas lights a torch :D **
[Wed Sep 17 21:34:24 2003] : ** (9) Enilia stays et the bridge, looking down at the others **
[Wed Sep 17 21:35:06 2003] : (6) DM: THe room is dusty..
[Wed Sep 17 21:35:07 2003] : (4) Finduilas: ooc What's what, Craig?
[Wed Sep 17 21:35:19 2003] : ** (4) Finduilas sneezes **
[Wed Sep 17 21:35:27 2003] : (1) Aspen: I keeping watch outside for now.
[Wed Sep 17 21:35:38 2003] : (10) Berrawyn: *cough*
[Wed Sep 17 21:36:05 2003] : ** (8) Farkenella follows in **
[Wed Sep 17 21:36:24 2003] : (6) DM: ThGAh!
[Wed Sep 17 21:36:33 2003] : (6) DM: There's a chest inside
[Wed Sep 17 21:36:45 2003] : (6) DM: it's not locked
[Wed Sep 17 21:36:53 2003] : ** (8) Farkenella looks around at everything **
[Wed Sep 17 21:36:54 2003] : (8) Farkenella: Search Skill Check: [1d20+9] -> [3,9] = (12)
[Wed Sep 17 21:37:06 2003] : (8) Farkenella: searching for traps and funky stuff
[Wed Sep 17 21:37:28 2003] : ** (4) Finduilas stays put as Farkenella searches **
[Wed Sep 17 21:37:37 2003] : (6) DM: You find nothing ;)
[Wed Sep 17 21:37:48 2003] : ** (8) Farkenella advances carefully towards the chest **
[Wed Sep 17 21:38:01 2003] : (6) DM: ooc how come I keep getting big lines!
[Wed Sep 17 21:38:17 2003] : ** (8) Farkenella opens it **
[Wed Sep 17 21:38:31 2003] : (4) Finduilas: ooc Because you're so good at it? ;)
[Wed Sep 17 21:38:35 2003] : (1) Aspen: ooc No big lines here.
[Wed Sep 17 21:38:43 2003] : (6) DM: There is a note inside and a small bag
[Wed Sep 17 21:38:49 2003] : ** (4) Finduilas looks inside the chest **
[Wed Sep 17 21:38:55 2003] : ** (8) Farkenella examines everything **
[Wed Sep 17 21:39:00 2003] : (8) Farkenella: from afar
[Wed Sep 17 21:39:03 2003] : (8) Farkenella: Search Skill Check: [1d20+9] -> [14,9] = (23)
[Wed Sep 17 21:39:41 2003] : (6) DM: You find notice that a portion of floor is hollow
[Wed Sep 17 21:39:57 2003] : (6) DM: sounding
[Wed Sep 17 21:40:15 2003] : (8) Farkenella: ooc huh ?
[Wed Sep 17 21:40:21 2003] : (4) Finduilas: ooc Nice blue ;)
[Wed Sep 17 21:40:36 2003] : (6) DM: ooc Some of the floor sounds hollow
[Wed Sep 17 21:40:42 2003] : (8) Farkenella: oh ok
[Wed Sep 17 21:40:47 2003] : (6) DM: ooc Thanx arty person
[Wed Sep 17 21:40:53 2003] : (8) Farkenella: can you hear that ?
[Wed Sep 17 21:41:07 2003] : (10) Berrawyn: ooc :D
[Wed Sep 17 21:41:10 2003] : ** (8) Farkenella looks for a mechanism or a trap door type thing **
[Wed Sep 17 21:41:11 2003] : (4) Finduilas: Is there a lever or something anywhere?
[Wed Sep 17 21:41:29 2003] : (6) DM: ooc something I'm not!
[Wed Sep 17 21:41:40 2003] : (10) Berrawyn: ooc we noticed :P
[Wed Sep 17 21:41:47 2003] : ** (4) Finduilas makes sure she's not over the hollow sounding part of the floor **
[Wed Sep 17 21:41:48 2003] : (9) Enilia: ooc lol
[Wed Sep 17 21:41:50 2003] : (6) DM: no lever, but you search around and find a ring
[Wed Sep 17 21:41:58 2003] : (6) DM: on the floor
[Wed Sep 17 21:42:05 2003] : ** (8) Farkenella looks at the ring **
[Wed Sep 17 21:42:21 2003] : (4) Finduilas: Are we going to lift it?
[Wed Sep 17 21:42:22 2003] : (8) Farkenella: ooc as in "rtrap door ring" ?
[Wed Sep 17 21:42:27 2003] : (6) DM: ooc yes
[Wed Sep 17 21:42:31 2003] : ** (10) Berrawyn lets Farky do her stuff **
[Wed Sep 17 21:42:37 2003] : (8) Farkenella: Search Skill Check: [1d20+9] -> [9,9] = (18)
[Wed Sep 17 21:42:45 2003] : ** (10) Berrawyn draws his sword(just in case) **
[Wed Sep 17 21:42:51 2003] : ** (4) Finduilas goes over to Farkenella to help lifiting if necessary **
[Wed Sep 17 21:42:58 2003] : (6) DM: There's a mechanism attached to it
[Wed Sep 17 21:43:04 2003] : (8) Farkenella: looking to outline the trap door and see if no trap is around the trap door
[Wed Sep 17 21:43:14 2003] : (8) Farkenella: ok... a mechanism
[Wed Sep 17 21:43:15 2003] : (6) DM: It leads through the trapdoor
[Wed Sep 17 21:43:29 2003] : (8) Farkenella: hmm, I wouldn't lift it just yet
[Wed Sep 17 21:43:36 2003] : (4) Finduilas: What triggers it?
[Wed Sep 17 21:43:36 2003] : (8) Farkenella: let's just see what the note says
[Wed Sep 17 21:43:47 2003] : ** (8) Farkenella goes back to the chest and takes note and bag **
[Wed Sep 17 21:43:48 2003] : (10) Berrawyn: ok
[Wed Sep 17 21:44:00 2003] : ** (9) Enilia yells: Hey, are you okay down there? **
[Wed Sep 17 21:44:13 2003] : ** (8) Farkenella looks at note **
[Wed Sep 17 21:44:19 2003] : ** (4) Finduilas yells back: Everything is fine! **
[Wed Sep 17 21:44:31 2003] : ** (9) Enilia smiles **
[Wed Sep 17 21:44:37 2003] : (10) Berrawyn: whats the note say?
[Wed Sep 17 21:44:41 2003] : (6) DM: Reading note?
[Wed Sep 17 21:44:45 2003] : (4) Finduilas: What does the note say, Farkenella?
[Wed Sep 17 21:44:49 2003] : (8) Farkenella: yes
[Wed Sep 17 21:44:56 2003] : (6) DM: To whoever finds this note...
[Wed Sep 17 21:45:08 2003] : ** (8) Farkenella reads aloud **
[Wed Sep 17 21:45:11 2003] : (6) DM: Sorry, but I'm afraid I beat you to this hoard...
[Wed Sep 17 21:45:28 2003] : (10) Berrawyn: aaaghhh
[Wed Sep 17 21:45:28 2003] : (6) DM: The sword is really rather nice, lovely balance
[Wed Sep 17 21:45:35 2003] : (9) Enilia: ooc lol
[Wed Sep 17 21:45:36 2003] : (4) Finduilas: Ah well, can't be helped
[Wed Sep 17 21:45:39 2003] : (6) DM: The personality is a bit annoying at times though
[Wed Sep 17 21:45:54 2003] : (8) Farkenella: ooc ohhhhhhhhhhh, the talking sword !! BOB !!!!
[Wed Sep 17 21:45:55 2003] : (6) DM: I leave you 100gp as a consolation
[Wed Sep 17 21:46:04 2003] : (6) DM: it's signed...
[Wed Sep 17 21:46:05 2003] : (6) DM: FS
[Wed Sep 17 21:46:14 2003] : (10) Berrawyn: FS?
[Wed Sep 17 21:46:15 2003] : (4) Finduilas: ooc Better than the singing sword ;)
[Wed Sep 17 21:46:31 2003] : (10) Berrawyn: ooc I hate talking swords!
[Wed Sep 17 21:46:34 2003] : (4) Finduilas: FS? Doesn't ring a bell
[Wed Sep 17 21:46:42 2003] : ** (8) Farkenella weighs the bag as she read this ...and... GASPS **
[Wed Sep 17 21:47:04 2003] : (4) Finduilas: What is it, Farkenella?
[Wed Sep 17 21:48:14 2003] : ** (8) Farkenella shakes **
[Wed Sep 17 21:48:26 2003] : ** (4) Finduilas puts her arm around Farkenella **
[Wed Sep 17 21:48:40 2003] : (4) Finduilas: What is it? Can I help you?
[Wed Sep 17 21:48:43 2003] : ** (8) Farkenella fumbles in her bag and holds up a letter to compare it to the note found **
[Wed Sep 17 21:49:01 2003] : (6) DM: The handwriting is very similar
[Wed Sep 17 21:49:05 2003] : (8) Farkenella: it is...his....
[Wed Sep 17 21:49:14 2003] : ** (8) Farkenella takes a deep breath **
[Wed Sep 17 21:49:31 2003] : (8) Farkenella: ok, whatever this sword was, I know who has it now
[Wed Sep 17 21:49:49 2003] : (4) Finduilas: I think I know as well, now :)
[Wed Sep 17 21:50:03 2003] : (8) Farkenella: Fenialis Siltersith
[Wed Sep 17 21:50:08 2003] : (8) Farkenella: is his name
[Wed Sep 17 21:50:20 2003] : (8) Farkenella: and I am supposed to find him
[Wed Sep 17 21:50:29 2003] : ** (8) Farkenella looks for a date on the note **
[Wed Sep 17 21:50:33 2003] : (1) Aspen: ooc lots of S's. Must be a evil person.
[Wed Sep 17 21:50:37 2003] : (4) Finduilas: You'll find him, Farkenella, and if you like my help searching for him ...
[Wed Sep 17 21:50:41 2003] : (9) Enilia: ooc lol
[Wed Sep 17 21:50:45 2003] : (6) DM: ooc LOL
[Wed Sep 17 21:50:53 2003] : (4) Finduilas: ooc LOL
[Wed Sep 17 21:51:04 2003] : (8) Farkenella: I would Finduilas, thank you
[Wed Sep 17 21:51:10 2003] : (4) Finduilas: So what about that room under the floor?
[Wed Sep 17 21:51:15 2003] : (8) Farkenella: I promised Elder Hawthorne I would find him for her
[Wed Sep 17 21:51:22 2003] : (6) DM: ooc brb
[Wed Sep 17 21:51:38 2003] : (4) Finduilas: And for yourself as well, I believe :)
[Wed Sep 17 21:51:39 2003] : ** (8) Farkenella hands the bag of money to Berrawyn, or whoever takes it **
[Wed Sep 17 21:51:47 2003] : ** (10) Berrawyn takes it **
[Wed Sep 17 21:52:06 2003] : (8) Farkenella: Well, yes, I would love to find him for myself too, he has miuch to tell
[Wed Sep 17 21:52:26 2003] : (4) Finduilas: We *will* find him
[Wed Sep 17 21:52:28 2003] : (8) Farkenella: ok, let me look at this mechanism again
[Wed Sep 17 21:52:29 2003] : ** (10) Berrawyn opens the bag carefully **
[Wed Sep 17 21:52:38 2003] : (6) DM: back
[Wed Sep 17 21:52:44 2003] : (4) Finduilas: ooc wb :)
[Wed Sep 17 21:52:45 2003] : (9) Enilia: ooc wb
[Wed Sep 17 21:52:59 2003] : ** (8) Farkenella takes a look at the mechanism again, (taking 20 ?) **
[Wed Sep 17 21:53:02 2003] : (8) Farkenella: Search Skill Check: [1d20+9] -> [3,9] = (12)
[Wed Sep 17 21:53:19 2003] : ** (10) Berrawyn tightens the bag again and puts it in his backpack til later **
[Wed Sep 17 21:53:21 2003] : (6) DM: ooc not for a trap
[Wed Sep 17 21:53:30 2003] : (8) Farkenella: ooc ok
[Wed Sep 17 21:53:51 2003] : (8) Farkenella: staznd back everybody, I am not sure ths is not a trap
[Wed Sep 17 21:53:55 2003] : (6) DM: ooc you get +10 to examine traps with disable device skill if you are trying to check it over
[Wed Sep 17 21:54:00 2003] : (4) Finduilas: Be careful
[Wed Sep 17 21:54:14 2003] : (8) Farkenella: ooc ok, so what do I have to roll ?
[Wed Sep 17 21:54:17 2003] : ** (10) Berrawyn steps as far back as possible **
[Wed Sep 17 21:54:20 2003] : (8) Farkenella: Disable Device Skill Check: [1d20+7] -> [9,7] = (16)
[Wed Sep 17 21:54:23 2003] : (6) DM: ooc just disable device
[Wed Sep 17 21:54:25 2003] : ** (4) Finduilas steps back **
[Wed Sep 17 21:54:50 2003] : (8) Farkenella: ooc now search again ?
[Wed Sep 17 21:54:54 2003] : (6) DM: OK, you guess that you can cut one of the cables that you can see to disarm it
[Wed Sep 17 21:55:14 2003] : ** (8) Farkenella fumbles in her pack again and takes her tools out **
[Wed Sep 17 21:55:23 2003] : (6) DM: it's reasonably difficult though (DC is between 17 and 20)
[Wed Sep 17 21:55:36 2003] : (9) Enilia: ooc brb
[Wed Sep 17 21:55:41 2003] : (4) Finduilas: ooc OK
[Wed Sep 17 21:55:46 2003] : ** (8) Farkenella takes "pinces" (whatever those are in English) **
[Wed Sep 17 21:55:53 2003] : (8) Farkenella: Disable Device Skill Check: [1d20+7] -> [13,7] = (20)
[Wed Sep 17 21:55:54 2003] : (6) DM: ooc no, you bnow decide what to do with it
[Wed Sep 17 21:55:58 2003] : (4) Finduilas: ooc pincers?
[Wed Sep 17 21:56:11 2003] : (1) Aspen: ooc tweesers?
[Wed Sep 17 21:56:13 2003] : (8) Farkenella: and cuts the cable
[Wed Sep 17 21:56:17 2003] : (6) DM: YOu hear a click, and a thud as something hits the trapdoor
[Wed Sep 17 21:56:26 2003] : (4) Finduilas: ooc no tweesers, not to cut
[Wed Sep 17 21:56:27 2003] : (1) Aspen: ooc wire cutters? Pliers?
[Wed Sep 17 21:56:43 2003] : (8) Farkenella: ooc lol, all of those, it's a fantastic tool set I have :P
[Wed Sep 17 21:56:49 2003] : (10) Berrawyn: ooc lol
[Wed Sep 17 21:56:50 2003] : (4) Finduilas: ooc KMAO
[Wed Sep 17 21:56:51 2003] : (6) DM: Needle nosed pliers?
[Wed Sep 17 21:56:59 2003] : (8) Farkenella: ooc yep, those
[Wed Sep 17 21:57:04 2003] : (8) Farkenella: ooc lol
[Wed Sep 17 21:57:12 2003] : (6) DM: ooc I'm sure thieves tools are very well stocked with these things
[Wed Sep 17 21:57:23 2003] : (8) Farkenella: I think it's disarmed
[Wed Sep 17 21:57:30 2003] : (8) Farkenella: but we should still be careful
[Wed Sep 17 21:57:35 2003] : ** (8) Farkenella pulls the ring **
[Wed Sep 17 21:57:35 2003] : (4) Finduilas: ooc And some others none of us have never even heard of ;)
[Wed Sep 17 21:57:37 2003] : (10) Berrawyn: Open her up then
[Wed Sep 17 21:57:49 2003] : ** (4) Finduilas helps Farkenella pull **
[Wed Sep 17 21:57:52 2003] : (6) DM: A trapdoor opens...
[Wed Sep 17 21:57:59 2003] : (9) Enilia: ooc back
[Wed Sep 17 21:58:02 2003] : (6) DM: Its obviously not been opened for a long time
[Wed Sep 17 21:58:06 2003] : (4) Finduilas: ooc wb :)
[Wed Sep 17 21:58:12 2003] : (9) Enilia: :)
[Wed Sep 17 21:58:15 2003] : (6) DM: An arrow is embedded in the underside
[Wed Sep 17 21:58:15 2003] : ** (8) Farkenella smiles **
[Wed Sep 17 21:58:18 2003] : ** (10) Berrawyn readies his sword **
[Wed Sep 17 21:58:29 2003] : (8) Farkenella: I guess Fenialis never found this door
[Wed Sep 17 21:58:36 2003] : ** (8) Farkenella takes the arrow carefully **
[Wed Sep 17 21:58:48 2003] : (4) Finduilas: Whatever of whoever was there probably died a long time ago, Berrawyn :)
[Wed Sep 17 21:58:48 2003] : (8) Farkenella: and looks at it
[Wed Sep 17 21:58:53 2003] : (6) DM: There is a ladder descending
[Wed Sep 17 21:59:11 2003] : ** (10) Berrawyn looks down **
[Wed Sep 17 21:59:11 2003] : (6) DM: it looks like it goes down for a good 10 metres
[Wed Sep 17 21:59:13 2003] : (8) Farkenella: ooc normal arrow ?
[Wed Sep 17 21:59:25 2003] : (6) DM: ooc it's more like a bilt
[Wed Sep 17 21:59:28 2003] : (6) DM: bolt
[Wed Sep 17 21:59:47 2003] : ** (8) Farkenella takes the bolt with her **
[Wed Sep 17 21:59:54 2003] : ** (4) Finduilas hands Craig a spell-checker ;) **
[Wed Sep 17 22:00:00 2003] : (6) DM: You can just see the ground at the bottom
[Wed Sep 17 22:00:09 2003] : (8) Farkenella: that would have been nasty to receive between the eyes
[Wed Sep 17 22:00:16 2003] : (6) DM: looks damp
[Wed Sep 17 22:00:19 2003] : (4) Finduilas: It would
[Wed Sep 17 22:00:26 2003] : (4) Finduilas: Shall I go first?
[Wed Sep 17 22:00:27 2003] : (8) Farkenella: I am going down. Anyone else ?
[Wed Sep 17 22:00:43 2003] : (10) Berrawyn: shall I lead?
[Wed Sep 17 22:00:47 2003] : (8) Farkenella: Well, with your plate mail, I doubt it'll be easy
[Wed Sep 17 22:00:49 2003] : (4) Finduilas: If you're going first, take the torch
[Wed Sep 17 22:01:00 2003] : ** (8) Farkenella yells at Enilia **
[Wed Sep 17 22:01:03 2003] : (6) DM: int check
[Wed Sep 17 22:01:07 2003] : (8) Farkenella: We're going down, we found a door !
[Wed Sep 17 22:01:16 2003] : (8) Farkenella: Int check: [1d20-4] -> [6,-4] = (2)
[Wed Sep 17 22:01:17 2003] : (4) Finduilas: Con check: [1d20+0] -> [3,0] = (3)
[Wed Sep 17 22:01:24 2003] : (10) Berrawyn: Int check: [1d20+0] -> [20,0] = (20)
[Wed Sep 17 22:01:24 2003] : (8) Farkenella: Int check: [1d20+3] -> [1,3] = (4)
[Wed Sep 17 22:01:28 2003] : ** (9) Enilia yelss back: What? Are you in trouble??? **
[Wed Sep 17 22:01:39 2003] : (9) Enilia: Oh, be careful!!
[Wed Sep 17 22:01:48 2003] : (4) Finduilas: No trouble, just going a bit further!
[Wed Sep 17 22:01:56 2003] : (8) Farkenella: ooc first check was my horse, poor thing, not that I am much more intelligent
[Wed Sep 17 22:02:01 2003] : (6) DM: ooc what are you all imbeciles?
[Wed Sep 17 22:02:03 2003] : (10) Berrawyn: how about we throw that nice spear down
[Wed Sep 17 22:02:11 2003] : (10) Berrawyn: then we can see whats down there
[Wed Sep 17 22:02:12 2003] : ** (9) Enilia sighs, dismounts and goes to sit in the grass, playing with Zero **
[Wed Sep 17 22:02:15 2003] : (4) Finduilas: Why not?
[Wed Sep 17 22:02:32 2003] : (8) Farkenella: sure
[Wed Sep 17 22:02:33 2003] : (10) Berrawyn: ooc I thought of it, but never got around to saying it
[Wed Sep 17 22:02:42 2003] : (9) Enilia: ooc Taking a horse down a ladder?
[Wed Sep 17 22:02:51 2003] : (1) Aspen: ooc daft.
[Wed Sep 17 22:02:55 2003] : (6) DM: ooc FArky... -4??
[Wed Sep 17 22:02:57 2003] : (9) Enilia: ooc lol
[Wed Sep 17 22:03:11 2003] : (8) Farkenella: ooc I just said...lol, the first check was my horse :P
[Wed Sep 17 22:03:24 2003] : (4) Finduilas: ooc And where did my 0 come from? My Int is 14
[Wed Sep 17 22:03:34 2003] : (4) Finduilas: Int check: [1d20+2] -> [19,2] = (21)
[Wed Sep 17 22:03:34 2003] : ** (10) Berrawyn takes the spear and drops it down the hole **
[Wed Sep 17 22:04:00 2003] : (4) Finduilas: ooc Saw it, I used Con in stead of Int the first time ;)
[Wed Sep 17 22:04:00 2003] : (6) DM: ooc you did a Con check Findus
[Wed Sep 17 22:04:11 2003] : ** (8) Farkenella looks down the hole **
[Wed Sep 17 22:04:25 2003] : (4) Finduilas: ooc This was a much better roll by far :)
[Wed Sep 17 22:04:37 2003] : (6) DM: You can now see a mildly damp corridor at the bottom
[Wed Sep 17 22:05:06 2003] : (10) Berrawyn: shall I lead?
[Wed Sep 17 22:05:15 2003] : (8) Farkenella: sure
[Wed Sep 17 22:05:15 2003] : (4) Finduilas: Be my guest :)
[Wed Sep 17 22:05:38 2003] : (8) Farkenella: I'll follow. Finduilas, Aspen, are you coming too ?
[Wed Sep 17 22:05:58 2003] : (4) Finduilas: ooc Surely you meant Enilia
[Wed Sep 17 22:06:02 2003] : (6) DM: 'k
[Wed Sep 17 22:06:03 2003] : (1) Aspen: "I suppose you might need some help. Though I don't like tunnels."
[Wed Sep 17 22:06:04 2003] : (9) Enilia: ooc lol
[Wed Sep 17 22:06:08 2003] : (6) DM: THe ladder is slippery
[Wed Sep 17 22:06:19 2003] : (1) Aspen: Dex check: [1d20+2] -> [15,2] = (17)
[Wed Sep 17 22:06:20 2003] : ** (10) Berrawyn descends carefully **
[Wed Sep 17 22:06:23 2003] : ** (4) Finduilas is very careful going down **
[Wed Sep 17 22:06:25 2003] : (6) DM: You make it 5 metres Berrawyn...
[Wed Sep 17 22:06:34 2003] : ** (9) Enilia ties up Shawna, sighs and goes down **
[Wed Sep 17 22:06:43 2003] : (9) Enilia: Do we really have time for this?
[Wed Sep 17 22:06:49 2003] : (6) DM: The rung under your foot snaps
[Wed Sep 17 22:06:55 2003] : (6) DM: reflex save
[Wed Sep 17 22:07:06 2003] : (8) Farkenella: Sorry Enilia, I want to see this
[Wed Sep 17 22:07:14 2003] : (10) Berrawyn: Reflex save: [1d20+4] -> [2,4] = (6)
[Wed Sep 17 22:07:24 2003] : (10) Berrawyn: AAHHHHHhhhhhhh
[Wed Sep 17 22:07:30 2003] : (6) DM: str check
[Wed Sep 17 22:07:32 2003] : (8) Farkenella: Fenialis was here, he might have been looking for something
[Wed Sep 17 22:07:44 2003] : (10) Berrawyn: Str check: [1d20+1] -> [4,1] = (5)
[Wed Sep 17 22:07:45 2003] : (4) Finduilas: He must have
[Wed Sep 17 22:07:53 2003] : (10) Berrawyn: ooc levitation check?
[Wed Sep 17 22:07:55 2003] : (9) Enilia: Oh well...
[Wed Sep 17 22:07:55 2003] : (4) Finduilas: Berrawyn!
[Wed Sep 17 22:07:58 2003] : (4) Finduilas: ooc LOL
[Wed Sep 17 22:08:00 2003] : (6) DM: You slip and can't hang on
[Wed Sep 17 22:08:01 2003] : (8) Farkenella: ooc yay ! lol
[Wed Sep 17 22:08:12 2003] : (1) Aspen: ooc *cough*rope*cough*
[Wed Sep 17 22:08:17 2003] : (6) DM: you drop 5 metres onto the floor...
[Wed Sep 17 22:08:21 2003] : (4) Finduilas: ooc KMAO
[Wed Sep 17 22:08:39 2003] : (6) DM: Reflex save
[Wed Sep 17 22:08:41 2003] : ** (9) Enilia glares down the hole.... Are you okay down there? ;) **
[Wed Sep 17 22:08:47 2003] : ** (4) Finduilas ties a rope to the ladder above her to have something to hang on to **
[Wed Sep 17 22:08:50 2003] : (10) Berrawyn: ooc well we've thought of that now!
[Wed Sep 17 22:08:50 2003] : (10) Berrawyn: Reflex save: [1d20+4] -> [2,4] = (6)
[Wed Sep 17 22:08:56 2003] : (6) DM: Oh rear
[Wed Sep 17 22:08:57 2003] : (10) Berrawyn: ooc is this fixed or something??
[Wed Sep 17 22:08:58 2003] : (6) DM: dear
[Wed Sep 17 22:09:05 2003] : (6) DM: You land on the spear
[Wed Sep 17 22:09:08 2003] : (10) Berrawyn: ooc right on the spear?
[Wed Sep 17 22:09:10 2003] : (8) Farkenella: ooc me hands Bert new dice
[Wed Sep 17 22:09:14 2003] : (4) Finduilas: ooc The DM switched your dice ;)
[Wed Sep 17 22:09:25 2003] : (6) DM: [1d6+1] -> [6,1] = (7)
[Wed Sep 17 22:09:31 2003] : (6) DM: 7 damage
[Wed Sep 17 22:10:01 2003] : (6) DM: [1d6] -> [4] = (4)
[Wed Sep 17 22:10:03 2003] : (10) Berrawyn: urgh
[Wed Sep 17 22:10:06 2003] : (10) Berrawyn: aaaaaaaagggghhhhhh
[Wed Sep 17 22:10:09 2003] : (6) DM: 4 from the fall too
[Wed Sep 17 22:10:21 2003] : (4) Finduilas: Hang om, I'm coming
[Wed Sep 17 22:10:37 2003] : (1) Aspen: "Here, use this rope."
[Wed Sep 17 22:10:52 2003] : ** (10) Berrawyn is lying on the ground, groaning in pain **
[Wed Sep 17 22:11:00 2003] : (4) Finduilas: ooc Why damage from the spear? Surely it is just lyijng on the floor
[Wed Sep 17 22:11:30 2003] : (10) Berrawyn: ooc i dropped it point first, so its stuck in the ground
[Wed Sep 17 22:11:47 2003] : (6) DM: ooc hte ground is soft, it landed point down, berrawyn landed on the back end
[Wed Sep 17 22:11:51 2003] : (6) DM: ooc the
[Wed Sep 17 22:12:06 2003] : (9) Enilia: ooc /me hopes nobody can read *my* sudden thought :O
[Wed Sep 17 22:12:09 2003] : (4) Finduilas: ooc Too bad :(
[Wed Sep 17 22:12:19 2003] : ** (8) Farkenella follows Finduilas down the rope **
[Wed Sep 17 22:12:24 2003] : (10) Berrawyn: ooc so.. really, I'm impaled on it
[Wed Sep 17 22:12:31 2003] : (6) DM: ooc yes
[Wed Sep 17 22:12:34 2003] : (8) Farkenella: ooc ewwwwwwwwwwwww
[Wed Sep 17 22:12:48 2003] : ** (6) DM is laughing... sorry, laughing a lot :D **
[Wed Sep 17 22:12:50 2003] : (9) Enilia: ooc Just my thought! Arrrghh!
[Wed Sep 17 22:13:05 2003] : (10) Berrawyn: ooc git
[Wed Sep 17 22:13:11 2003] : (4) Finduilas: ooc Next time I just throw a torch down a hole and not a spear
[Wed Sep 17 22:13:15 2003] : (10) Berrawyn: ooc gotta grin though
[Wed Sep 17 22:13:16 2003] : (6) DM: ooc I gave you lots of chances to miss it
[Wed Sep 17 22:13:20 2003] : (8) Farkenella: ooc and you end up fried....
[Wed Sep 17 22:13:39 2003] : (10) Berrawyn: ooc if it was a torch, i'd be on fire by now!!
[Wed Sep 17 22:13:42 2003] : (6) DM: ooc or it goes out as you drop it
[Wed Sep 17 22:13:44 2003] : (9) Enilia: ooc lol
[Wed Sep 17 22:13:45 2003] : (4) Finduilas: ooc If you land on top of that you extinguish it ;)
[Wed Sep 17 22:14:23 2003] : (8) Farkenella: ooc ok, are we down yet ? ;)
[Wed Sep 17 22:14:34 2003] : (6) DM: OK, you all get down and find Berrawyn impaled, trying not to move, but in agony
[Wed Sep 17 22:14:54 2003] : (1) Aspen: "Tie a rope onto him and I can pull him off."
[Wed Sep 17 22:14:57 2003] : ** (9) Enilia shudders, trying not to ask if it hurts **
[Wed Sep 17 22:14:58 2003] : ** (4) Finduilas runs to Berrawyn **
[Wed Sep 17 22:14:59 2003] : (10) Berrawyn: uhhh
[Wed Sep 17 22:15:04 2003] : (4) Finduilas: Heal Skill Check: [1d20+6] -> [8,6] = (14)
[Wed Sep 17 22:15:04 2003] : (6) DM: ooc LOL
[Wed Sep 17 22:15:09 2003] : (10) Berrawyn: ooc oo-er
[Wed Sep 17 22:15:15 2003] : (6) DM: ooc Aspen is that way inclined?
[Wed Sep 17 22:15:24 2003] : (4) Finduilas: ooc KMAO
[Wed Sep 17 22:15:25 2003] : (8) Farkenella: ooc LMAO
[Wed Sep 17 22:15:27 2003] : (1) Aspen: ooc What?
[Wed Sep 17 22:15:34 2003] : (1) Aspen: ooc You mocking me?
[Wed Sep 17 22:15:42 2003] : (8) Farkenella: ooc naaaaaaaaaaaaa never would dare
[Wed Sep 17 22:15:48 2003] : (6) DM: ooc Go obn, just pukk him off ;)
[Wed Sep 17 22:15:51 2003] : (4) Finduilas: ooc Who, us? Never! ;)
[Wed Sep 17 22:15:55 2003] : (6) DM: ooc err pull
[Wed Sep 17 22:16:04 2003] : (1) Aspen: ooc I don't get it.
[Wed Sep 17 22:16:09 2003] : ** (4) Finduilas removes the spear **
[Wed Sep 17 22:16:20 2003] : (4) Finduilas: ooc Pulling him off, David
[Wed Sep 17 22:16:29 2003] : (6) DM: err to pull someone off... means to masturbate them!
[Wed Sep 17 22:16:42 2003] : (1) Aspen: ooc Oh. Obviously I didn't mean that.
[Wed Sep 17 22:16:53 2003] : (4) Finduilas: ooc We know that
[Wed Sep 17 22:16:58 2003] : (9) Enilia: ooc Not quite the time for that, is it? ;)
[Wed Sep 17 22:17:03 2003] : (6) DM: ooc Of course, funny though
[Wed Sep 17 22:17:14 2003] : (4) Finduilas: ooc How come I understood and you didn't?
[Wed Sep 17 22:17:19 2003] : (6) DM: I doubt he'd like it at the moment, maybe later though ;)
[Wed Sep 17 22:17:29 2003] : (6) DM: Anyway!
[Wed Sep 17 22:17:29 2003] : (9) Enilia: ooc cos you've a dirty mind ;)
[Wed Sep 17 22:17:30 2003] : ** (4) Finduilas gives Berrawyn a potion of CLW **
[Wed Sep 17 22:17:35 2003] : (4) Finduilas: [1d8+1] -> [5,1] = (6)
[Wed Sep 17 22:17:36 2003] : (10) Berrawyn: ooc aaaanyway
[Wed Sep 17 22:17:41 2003] : (6) DM: You manage to remove the spear
[Wed Sep 17 22:17:50 2003] : ** (8) Farkenella ties rope around Berrawyn **
[Wed Sep 17 22:17:56 2003] : (8) Farkenella: ooc ok, not
[Wed Sep 17 22:18:00 2003] : (9) Enilia: ooc Who's gonna clean it? :P
[Wed Sep 17 22:18:04 2003] : (4) Finduilas: I think you'll live, Berrawyn
[Wed Sep 17 22:18:07 2003] : (6) DM: Berrawyn?
[Wed Sep 17 22:18:15 2003] : ** (10) Berrawyn feels a good bit better **
[Wed Sep 17 22:18:30 2003] : (4) Finduilas: Be careful going up though
[Wed Sep 17 22:18:35 2003] : (6) DM: You look at the ladder and see it's quite rotten at the bottom
[Wed Sep 17 22:18:56 2003] : (6) DM: Looks like it's very old and the damp has got to it
[Wed Sep 17 22:18:58 2003] : (10) Berrawyn: yeah, i think we'll need that rope to get back up
[Wed Sep 17 22:19:00 2003] : ** (8) Farkenella looks around **
[Wed Sep 17 22:19:15 2003] : (6) DM: ooc rope drops down shaft
[Wed Sep 17 22:19:18 2003] : (6) DM: ooc nah!
[Wed Sep 17 22:19:25 2003] : (9) Enilia: ooc lol
[Wed Sep 17 22:19:32 2003] : ** (10) Berrawyn rubs his side, still in a little pain **
[Wed Sep 17 22:19:49 2003] : (4) Finduilas: Can you manage on your own?
[Wed Sep 17 22:19:52 2003] : (6) DM: Berrawyn has a nice hole in his armour
[Wed Sep 17 22:20:05 2003] : (10) Berrawyn: Yeah, I should be ok
[Wed Sep 17 22:20:26 2003] : (6) DM: Now you are down you can see a corridor that runs east to west
[Wed Sep 17 22:20:38 2003] : ** (8) Farkenella looks around **
[Wed Sep 17 22:20:40 2003] : (1) Aspen: I left a rope tied to the top btw.
[Wed Sep 17 22:20:53 2003] : (4) Finduilas: ooc Along with my rope?
[Wed Sep 17 22:20:53 2003] : (10) Berrawyn: ooc one way goes under the river?
[Wed Sep 17 22:21:03 2003] : (6) DM: ooc I know, someone could undo it though ;)
[Wed Sep 17 22:21:15 2003] : (6) DM: ooc yes
[Wed Sep 17 22:21:21 2003] : (6) DM: hence the damp
[Wed Sep 17 22:21:27 2003] : (4) Finduilas: ooc Aspen is still above
[Wed Sep 17 22:21:39 2003] : ** (8) Farkenella climbs up the rope swiftly to get her pack **
[Wed Sep 17 22:21:43 2003] : (8) Farkenella: and down again
[Wed Sep 17 22:21:45 2003] : (1) Aspen: I climb down one of the many ropes.
[Wed Sep 17 22:21:52 2003] : (6) DM: ooc LOL
[Wed Sep 17 22:21:56 2003] : (8) Farkenella: ooc lol
[Wed Sep 17 22:21:57 2003] : (9) Enilia: Ditto
[Wed Sep 17 22:22:04 2003] : (4) Finduilas: ooc How come everybody has ropes? ;)
[Wed Sep 17 22:22:15 2003] : (6) DM: Dodgy ladders?
[Wed Sep 17 22:22:18 2003] : (8) Farkenella: ooc my rope is in my pack :P
[Wed Sep 17 22:22:19 2003] : (1) Aspen: ooc Now you're definatly mocking me!
[Wed Sep 17 22:22:20 2003] : (9) Enilia: ooc superstition?
[Wed Sep 17 22:22:39 2003] : (4) Finduilas: ooc But where did that come from?
[Wed Sep 17 22:22:48 2003] : ** (4) Finduilas looks down the corridor **
[Wed Sep 17 22:22:58 2003] : (8) Farkenella: ooc anyone has a flute, so that we can enchant the rope should the many ropes be untied by siome evil character ?
[Wed Sep 17 22:22:59 2003] : (6) DM: It's very old looking
[Wed Sep 17 22:23:02 2003] : (1) Aspen: "ugh. Don't like it down here."
[Wed Sep 17 22:23:06 2003] : ** (8) Farkenella examines the wall **
[Wed Sep 17 22:23:17 2003] : (1) Aspen: ooc good idea Farky!
[Wed Sep 17 22:23:19 2003] : (6) DM: It stretches in both directions as far as you can see...
[Wed Sep 17 22:23:29 2003] : ** (8) Farkenella examines the walls **
[Wed Sep 17 22:23:45 2003] : (10) Berrawyn: Any preferences for which way we go?
[Wed Sep 17 22:23:49 2003] : (8) Farkenella: To tell you the truth, I don't either Aspen
[Wed Sep 17 22:24:07 2003] : (4) Finduilas: I don't care either way: lead on, Farkenella
[Wed Sep 17 22:24:19 2003] : (1) Aspen: "Still, even down here nature has a foothold."
[Wed Sep 17 22:24:28 2003] : (1) Aspen: "Even if it's a bit of a slimey foothold."
[Wed Sep 17 22:24:33 2003] : ** (8) Farkenella wipes the spear with a little mud to remove Berrawyn's blood **
[Wed Sep 17 22:24:37 2003] : (6) DM: THe walls are fairly solid rock
[Wed Sep 17 22:24:45 2003] : ** (9) Enilia giggles bnervously **
[Wed Sep 17 22:24:52 2003] : (6) DM: bit wetter on the west direction
[Wed Sep 17 22:25:02 2003] : (8) Farkenella: well, east would take us under the river would it not ?
[Wed Sep 17 22:25:55 2003] : (6) DM: ooc wetter to the east actully (D'oh!)
[Wed Sep 17 22:26:05 2003] : (8) Farkenella: ooc lol, was waiting for that :P
[Wed Sep 17 22:26:07 2003] : (4) Finduilas: ooc LOL
[Wed Sep 17 22:26:12 2003] : (1) Aspen: "Toss a coin?"
[Wed Sep 17 22:26:20 2003] : (8) Farkenella: I'd say we go west
[Wed Sep 17 22:26:25 2003] : (10) Berrawyn: West then?
[Wed Sep 17 22:26:44 2003] : (1) Aspen: *shrug* "Why not?"
[Wed Sep 17 22:27:12 2003] : (10) Berrawyn: I'm not leading this time
[Wed Sep 17 22:27:17 2003] : ** (8) Farkenella hands the spear to whoever is behind her and leads the way carefully **
[Wed Sep 17 22:27:55 2003] : (6) DM: How far?
[Wed Sep 17 22:27:59 2003] : (10) Berrawyn: ooc how far can we see?
[Wed Sep 17 22:27:59 2003] : (8) Farkenella: keep close to me, but I'll be ready /me notches an arrow
[Wed Sep 17 22:28:03 2003] : ** (4) Finduilas holds her torch high **
[Wed Sep 17 22:28:24 2003] : ** (4) Finduilas has her sword ready **
[Wed Sep 17 22:28:27 2003] : ** (9) Enilia stays at the back, crossbow ready **
[Wed Sep 17 22:28:28 2003] : (8) Farkenella: not very far, just in front to be ready for anything, bow in hand
[Wed Sep 17 22:28:53 2003] : (10) Berrawyn: ooc yeah, whats the lighting like?
[Wed Sep 17 22:28:53 2003] : (8) Farkenella: I'm leading, who's behind me ?
[Wed Sep 17 22:29:08 2003] : (6) DM: Corridor stretches on as far as you can see still
[Wed Sep 17 22:29:10 2003] : (1) Aspen: Findy
[Wed Sep 17 22:29:14 2003] : (10) Berrawyn: I'll follow you
[Wed Sep 17 22:29:30 2003] : (6) DM: It's pitch black
[Wed Sep 17 22:29:51 2003] : (4) Finduilas: I'm right behind Berrawyn
[Wed Sep 17 22:29:51 2003] : (8) Farkenella: so I'm first, Berrawyn with the spear behind me, then Finduilas, then Aspen then Enilia ?
[Wed Sep 17 22:30:00 2003] : (10) Berrawyn: ooc so we cant actually see?
[Wed Sep 17 22:30:00 2003] : (6) DM: so for humans, range is the 30ft of the spear
[Wed Sep 17 22:30:21 2003] : (10) Berrawyn: ooc I've got my sword
[Wed Sep 17 22:30:25 2003] : (8) Farkenella: ooc and with low light vision a little more ?
[Wed Sep 17 22:30:37 2003] : (4) Finduilas: I've got a torch, DM
[Wed Sep 17 22:30:40 2003] : (6) DM: ooc twice as far no?
[Wed Sep 17 22:30:50 2003] : (10) Berrawyn: ooc Low light is twice human sight
[Wed Sep 17 22:30:52 2003] : (8) Farkenella: ooc but you can drop the spear to fight if needed no ?
[Wed Sep 17 22:31:14 2003] : ** (10) Berrawyn swaps his sword for his bow **
[Wed Sep 17 22:31:32 2003] : ** (8) Farkenella sticks the spear in her backpack **
[Wed Sep 17 22:31:52 2003] : (8) Farkenella: so as to let it glow as a beacon
[Wed Sep 17 22:31:53 2003] : (6) DM: ooc what light you all got then?
[Wed Sep 17 22:31:57 2003] : (10) Berrawyn: ooc thats what I was going to do
[Wed Sep 17 22:32:03 2003] : (6) DM: Ah OK
[Wed Sep 17 22:32:21 2003] : (8) Farkenella: ooc you do it then Berrawyn
[Wed Sep 17 22:32:26 2003] : (6) DM: Like Boba Fett? Except hi is a missile ;)
[Wed Sep 17 22:32:28 2003] : (8) Farkenella: I'll still stay in front
[Wed Sep 17 22:32:46 2003] : (10) Berrawyn: ooc exactly!
[Wed Sep 17 22:32:51 2003] : ** (8) Farkenella advances carefully **
[Wed Sep 17 22:32:58 2003] : (6) DM: The corridor stretches on as far as you can see still
[Wed Sep 17 22:33:01 2003] : (4) Finduilas: ooc Boba Fett???
[Wed Sep 17 22:33:21 2003] : (10) Berrawyn: ooc /me sighs
[Wed Sep 17 22:33:24 2003] : (6) DM: ooc YES the GREAT Boba!
[Wed Sep 17 22:33:42 2003] : ** (8) Farkenella still goes on, looking raround not to miss any door or stuff **
[Wed Sep 17 22:33:46 2003] : (10) Berrawyn: ooc or Jango
[Wed Sep 17 22:33:54 2003] : (4) Finduilas: ooc Never heard of the guy/woman/thing
[Wed Sep 17 22:34:05 2003] : (4) Finduilas: ooc Nor of Jango
[Wed Sep 17 22:34:08 2003] : (6) DM: ooc how long you gonna keep going for?
[Wed Sep 17 22:34:14 2003] : (10) Berrawyn: ooc /me sighs again
[Wed Sep 17 22:34:41 2003] : (8) Farkenella: until we meet something ?
[Wed Sep 17 22:35:00 2003] : (10) Berrawyn: ooc 200yds?
[Wed Sep 17 22:35:04 2003] : (4) Finduilas: or the corridor stops?
[Wed Sep 17 22:35:06 2003] : (6) DM: You walk for 1 mile...
[Wed Sep 17 22:35:13 2003] : (8) Farkenella: ooc :O
[Wed Sep 17 22:35:16 2003] : (6) DM: The corridor stretches on as far as you can see still
[Wed Sep 17 22:35:22 2003] : (4) Finduilas: This corridor is long
[Wed Sep 17 22:35:30 2003] : (8) Farkenella: long and unevetful
[Wed Sep 17 22:35:33 2003] : (10) Berrawyn: Right, lets go back
[Wed Sep 17 22:35:43 2003] : (8) Farkenella: It probably leads somewhere, but I am not sure we should go on
[Wed Sep 17 22:35:44 2003] : (9) Enilia: I'm worried about the horses.... What if more ants comes along?
[Wed Sep 17 22:35:56 2003] : (8) Farkenella: ok, let's go back
[Wed Sep 17 22:36:17 2003] : (4) Finduilas: We can always return here later, now we know how to open the door :)
[Wed Sep 17 22:36:21 2003] : (1) Aspen: "What about trying the other direction for a short distance?"
[Wed Sep 17 22:36:27 2003] : ** (8) Farkenella turns around and advances **
[Wed Sep 17 22:36:32 2003] : (8) Farkenella: I agree with Aspen
[Wed Sep 17 22:36:33 2003] : (10) Berrawyn: Its getting late too
[Wed Sep 17 22:36:58 2003] : (6) DM: listen checks
[Wed Sep 17 22:37:04 2003] : (4) Finduilas: Listen Skill Check: [1d20+6] -> [14,6] = (20)
[Wed Sep 17 22:37:05 2003] : (9) Enilia: Enilia: Listen Skill Check [1d20+0] -> [10,0] = (10)
[Wed Sep 17 22:37:07 2003] : (10) Berrawyn: Listen Skill Check: [1d20+7] -> [5,7] = (12)
[Wed Sep 17 22:37:22 2003] : (1) Aspen: Listen Skill Check: [1d20+3] -> [16,3] = (19)
[Wed Sep 17 22:37:44 2003] : (1) Aspen: "Shh!"
[Wed Sep 17 22:37:47 2003] : (4) Finduilas: Shh, I hear something
[Wed Sep 17 22:37:55 2003] : ** (9) Enilia halts **
[Wed Sep 17 22:37:58 2003] : ** (10) Berrawyn shh's **
[Wed Sep 17 22:38:05 2003] : (9) Enilia: ooc lol
[Wed Sep 17 22:38:13 2003] : (4) Finduilas: A scraping sound
[Wed Sep 17 22:38:14 2003] : (8) Farkenella: Listen Skill Check: [1d20+6] -> [19,6] = (25)
[Wed Sep 17 22:38:32 2003] : ** (10) Berrawyn listens again **
[Wed Sep 17 22:38:34 2003] : (10) Berrawyn: Listen Skill Check: [1d20+7] -> [12,7] = (19)
[Wed Sep 17 22:38:58 2003] : (6) DM: it's getting closer, it's moving towards you from the west
[Wed Sep 17 22:39:01 2003] : ** (8) Farkenella tries to recognize the sound and locate it **
[Wed Sep 17 22:39:27 2003] : (8) Farkenella: it's coming
[Wed Sep 17 22:39:28 2003] : ** (4) Finduilas plants the torch in the ground and gets her bow ready **
[Wed Sep 17 22:39:38 2003] : ** (9) Enilia wishes she'd stayed in the sun **
[Wed Sep 17 22:40:35 2003] : (6) DM: Spot checks
[Wed Sep 17 22:40:37 2003] : (6) DM: [1d20] -> [7] = (7)
[Wed Sep 17 22:40:38 2003] : (6) DM: [1d20] -> [1] = (1)
[Wed Sep 17 22:40:39 2003] : (9) Enilia: Enilia: Spot Skill Check [1d20+0] -> [5,0] = (5)
[Wed Sep 17 22:40:39 2003] : ** (8) Farkenella readies her bow and looks ahead **
[Wed Sep 17 22:40:42 2003] : (10) Berrawyn: Spot Skill Check: [1d20+7] -> [9,7] = (16)
[Wed Sep 17 22:40:44 2003] : (8) Farkenella: Spot Skill Check: [1d20+7] -> [8,7] = (15)
[Wed Sep 17 22:40:58 2003] : (4) Finduilas: Spot Skill Check: [1d20+6] -> [9,6] = (15)
[Wed Sep 17 22:41:05 2003] : (9) Enilia: ooc can't see with all you guys in front of me :P
[Wed Sep 17 22:41:15 2003] : (1) Aspen: Spot Skill Check: [1d20+3] -> [11,3] = (14)
[Wed Sep 17 22:41:23 2003] : (6) DM: You se a grey blob coming for you (except Enilia)
[Wed Sep 17 22:41:30 2003] : (9) Enilia: ooc lol
[Wed Sep 17 22:41:37 2003] : (8) Farkenella: Wilderness Lore Skill Check: [1d20+3] -> [15,3] = (18)
[Wed Sep 17 22:41:56 2003] : (10) Berrawyn: Wilderness Lore Skill Check: [1d20+5] -> [10,5] = (15)
[Wed Sep 17 22:42:10 2003] : (4) Finduilas: Wilderness Lore Skill Check: [1d20+4] -> [20,4] = (24)
[Wed Sep 17 22:42:39 2003] : (8) Farkenella: errr, people
[Wed Sep 17 22:42:46 2003] : (4) Finduilas: A grey ooze :(
[Wed Sep 17 22:42:51 2003] : (8) Farkenella: grey ooze coming towards us
[Wed Sep 17 22:43:09 2003] : (9) Enilia: What?! Now I reall
[Wed Sep 17 22:43:18 2003] : (9) Enilia: really wish I'd stayed in the sun
[Wed Sep 17 22:43:19 2003] : (4) Finduilas: How do you kill something like that again?
[Wed Sep 17 22:43:28 2003] : (10) Berrawyn: Should we run?
[Wed Sep 17 22:43:29 2003] : (6) DM: It attacks
[Wed Sep 17 22:43:33 2003] : (6) DM: Initiative
[Wed Sep 17 22:43:36 2003] : ** (8) Farkenella checks in her memory **
[Wed Sep 17 22:43:37 2003] : (9) Enilia: Initiative Enilia: [1d20+1] -> [16,1] = (17)
[Wed Sep 17 22:43:37 2003] : (8) Farkenella: Initiative Farkenella : [1d20+3] -> [17,3] = (20)
[Wed Sep 17 22:43:37 2003] : (1) Aspen: Initialive [1d20+2] -> [3,2] = (5)
[Wed Sep 17 22:43:42 2003] : (6) DM: ooc You can run if youlike
[Wed Sep 17 22:43:47 2003] : (4) Finduilas: Initiative Finduilas: [1d20+5] -> [1,5] = (6)
[Wed Sep 17 22:43:48 2003] : (10) Berrawyn: Initiative Berrawyn: [1d20+3] -> [16,3] = (19)
[Wed Sep 17 22:44:17 2003] : (4) Finduilas: ooc But it's in the direction of the exit
[Wed Sep 17 22:44:44 2003] : (10) Berrawyn: ooc surely its the other way
[Wed Sep 17 22:44:50 2003] : (6) DM: [1d20] -> [10] = (10)
[Wed Sep 17 22:45:13 2003] : (6) DM: ooc it's not
[Wed Sep 17 22:45:21 2003] : (4) Finduilas: ooc The DM said coming *from* the west
[Wed Sep 17 22:45:23 2003] : (6) DM: ooc it's away from the exit
[Wed Sep 17 22:45:38 2003] : (6) DM: ooc brb
[Wed Sep 17 22:45:50 2003] : (4) Finduilas: ooc We passed the exit already on our way back?
[Wed Sep 17 22:46:09 2003] : (10) Berrawyn: ooc I didn't think we had gone back yet
[Wed Sep 17 22:46:33 2003] : (4) Finduilas: ooc In that case it definitely is in our way
[Wed Sep 17 22:46:59 2003] : (6) DM: back
[Wed Sep 17 22:47:06 2003] : (1) Aspen: ooc I confused.
[Wed Sep 17 22:47:06 2003] : (4) Finduilas: ooc wb :)
[Wed Sep 17 22:47:09 2003] : (9) Enilia: ooc wb
[Wed Sep 17 22:47:10 2003] : (10) Berrawyn: ooc we went west originally, and it came from the west, so the exit is the other way (East)
[Wed Sep 17 22:47:21 2003] : (6) DM: ooc you never headed back yet
[Wed Sep 17 22:47:28 2003] : (6) DM: You got 1 mile in
[Wed Sep 17 22:47:35 2003] : (6) DM: It's coming from the west
[Wed Sep 17 22:47:39 2003] : (8) Farkenella: ooc we did head back
[Wed Sep 17 22:47:48 2003] : (9) Enilia: ooc we did
[Wed Sep 17 22:47:57 2003] : (10) Berrawyn: ooc we talked about it, but never actually did it
[Wed Sep 17 22:48:02 2003] : (4) Finduilas: ooc I thought we were going east, under the river, my mistake
[Wed Sep 17 22:48:04 2003] : (8) Farkenella: ooc I did
[Wed Sep 17 22:48:06 2003] : (6) DM: ooc read back... you discussed it
[Wed Sep 17 22:48:10 2003] : (9) Enilia: ooc Farky turned around
[Wed Sep 17 22:48:18 2003] : (6) DM: ooc Then I said liten checks
[Wed Sep 17 22:48:20 2003] : (4) Finduilas: ooc She did
[Wed Sep 17 22:48:45 2003] : (8) Farkenella: ooc i turned around before that's why I am confused lol
[Wed Sep 17 22:48:46 2003] : (6) DM: ooc OK, but immediately I said listen checks
[Wed Sep 17 22:48:55 2003] : (10) Berrawyn: ooc I assumed that we were about to head back, when we heard the noise
[Wed Sep 17 22:49:03 2003] : (6) DM: ooc exactly
[Wed Sep 17 22:49:17 2003] : (6) DM: ooc should have used the map
[Wed Sep 17 22:49:18 2003] : (1) Aspen: I whack the slimey thing while everone else is arguing.
[Wed Sep 17 22:49:22 2003] : (9) Enilia: ooc Yuck! That would mean it's just behind me if we did turn around? :O
[Wed Sep 17 22:49:23 2003] : (1) Aspen: Quarterstaff, MW (base): [1d20+4] -> [15,4] = (19) ===> Damage: [1d6+1] -> [6,1] = (7)
[Wed Sep 17 22:49:26 2003] : (4) Finduilas: ooc KMAO
[Wed Sep 17 22:49:27 2003] : (9) Enilia: ooc lol
[Wed Sep 17 22:49:36 2003] : (6) DM: Hit
[Wed Sep 17 22:50:33 2003] : (6) DM: You smash the slimey git
[Wed Sep 17 22:50:41 2003] : (6) DM: Farky?
[Wed Sep 17 22:51:16 2003] : (6) DM: Farky??
[Wed Sep 17 22:51:34 2003] : ** (8) Farkenella shoots **
[Wed Sep 17 22:51:38 2003] : (8) Farkenella: Shortbow, composite (base): [1d20+5] -> [8,5] = (13) ===> Damage: [1d6+0] -> [6,0] = (6)
[Wed Sep 17 22:52:03 2003] : (6) DM: ooc reflex save for wood?
[Wed Sep 17 22:52:14 2003] : (1) Aspen: ooc er.
[Wed Sep 17 22:52:19 2003] : (8) Farkenella: ooc lol
[Wed Sep 17 22:52:32 2003] : (6) DM: you make one...
[Wed Sep 17 22:52:35 2003] : (6) DM: Aspen
[Wed Sep 17 22:52:44 2003] : (1) Aspen: Quarterstaff, MW (base): [1d20+4] -> [13,4] = (17) ===> Damage: [1d6+1] -> [2,1] = (3)
[Wed Sep 17 22:53:02 2003] : (6) DM: ooc a reflex asve
[Wed Sep 17 22:53:05 2003] : (6) DM: save
[Wed Sep 17 22:53:08 2003] : (4) Finduilas: ooc LOL
[Wed Sep 17 22:53:25 2003] : (1) Aspen: Reflex save: [1d20+3] -> [1,3] = (4)
[Wed Sep 17 22:53:33 2003] : (4) Finduilas: ooc Ouch
[Wed Sep 17 22:53:34 2003] : (1) Aspen: Noooo...
[Wed Sep 17 22:53:54 2003] : (6) DM: Your staff begins to scorrode in your hands
[Wed Sep 17 22:54:10 2003] : (6) DM: It becomes all squidgy
[Wed Sep 17 22:54:18 2003] : (6) DM: Farky hits
[Wed Sep 17 22:54:18 2003] : ** (10) Berrawyn doesn't like the look of this **
[Wed Sep 17 22:54:19 2003] : (1) Aspen: No! My staff!
[Wed Sep 17 22:54:28 2003] : (6) DM: Berrawyn?
[Wed Sep 17 22:54:28 2003] : (8) Farkenella: nooooooo
[Wed Sep 17 22:54:39 2003] : (4) Finduilas: Aspen, how terrible
[Wed Sep 17 22:54:41 2003] : (10) Berrawyn: ooc distance?
[Wed Sep 17 22:54:46 2003] : (6) DM: 10ft
[Wed Sep 17 22:54:49 2003] : ** (9) Enilia mumbles... Not good, definitely not good.... **
[Wed Sep 17 22:55:08 2003] : (10) Berrawyn: shoot and back off
[Wed Sep 17 22:55:10 2003] : (10) Berrawyn: Comp S'Bow M+2, PBS (base): [1d20+8] -> [7,8] = (15) ===> Damage: [1d6+2] -> [2,2] = (4)
[Wed Sep 17 22:55:14 2003] : (6) DM: hit
[Wed Sep 17 22:55:35 2003] : (10) Berrawyn: I think we should get out of here guys
[Wed Sep 17 22:55:51 2003] : (4) Finduilas: Like: right now
[Wed Sep 17 22:55:57 2003] : (6) DM: Enilia?
[Wed Sep 17 22:55:57 2003] : ** (10) Berrawyn backed off as far as he could **
[Wed Sep 17 22:56:01 2003] : (9) Enilia: Excellent idea!
[Wed Sep 17 22:56:26 2003] : ** (9) Enilia backks off while firing a shot, then tries to run for the exit **
[Wed Sep 17 22:56:28 2003] : (9) Enilia: Light Crossbow, Point Blank Shot (base): [1d20+3] -> [7,3] = (10) ===> Damage: [1d8+1] -> [6,1] = (7)
[Wed Sep 17 22:56:29 2003] : (10) Berrawyn: ooc how fast is the ooze moving?
[Wed Sep 17 22:56:31 2003] : (6) DM: hit
[Wed Sep 17 22:56:49 2003] : (6) DM: Oooze grabs for Shiny, shiny Findus
[Wed Sep 17 22:57:05 2003] : (8) Farkenella: Run, run !
[Wed Sep 17 22:57:16 2003] : (6) DM: [1d20+3] -> [19,3] = (22)
[Wed Sep 17 22:57:23 2003] : (6) DM: AC?
[Wed Sep 17 22:57:25 2003] : (4) Finduilas: :(
[Wed Sep 17 22:57:26 2003] : (4) Finduilas: 22
[Wed Sep 17 22:58:06 2003] : (6) DM: Finduilas is engulfed... Any metal, fabric or wood is dissolved
[Wed Sep 17 22:58:30 2003] : ** (4) Finduilas is now naked and unarmed **
[Wed Sep 17 22:58:40 2003] : (6) DM: ooc 40 points damage per round to all items
[Wed Sep 17 22:58:54 2003] : (6) DM: [1d6+1] -> [2,1] = (3)
[Wed Sep 17 22:58:57 2003] : (6) DM: [1d6] -> [4] = (4)
[Wed Sep 17 22:59:03 2003] : (6) DM: 3 slam damage...
[Wed Sep 17 22:59:08 2003] : (8) Farkenella: ooc did you still ghave your torch with you Finduilas ?
[Wed Sep 17 22:59:08 2003] : (6) DM: 4 acid damage to you
[Wed Sep 17 22:59:11 2003] : (4) Finduilas: ooc slam damage???
[Wed Sep 17 22:59:34 2003] : (6) DM: it slime slams her... I didn't write te MM :P
[Wed Sep 17 22:59:34 2003] : (4) Finduilas: ooc It's stuck in the ground
[Wed Sep 17 22:59:54 2003] : (6) DM: It now constricts on Findus
[Wed Sep 17 23:00:20 2003] : (6) DM: [1d20] -> [11] = (11)
[Wed Sep 17 23:00:24 2003] : (6) DM: it dfails
[Wed Sep 17 23:00:28 2003] : (6) DM: Findus?
[Wed Sep 17 23:00:44 2003] : (4) Finduilas: I run
[Wed Sep 17 23:00:53 2003] : (4) Finduilas: (east)
[Wed Sep 17 23:01:28 2003] : (6) DM: Umm, hold on
[Wed Sep 17 23:01:39 2003] : (6) DM: ooc make a str check
[Wed Sep 17 23:01:44 2003] : (4) Finduilas: Str check: [1d20+1] -> [11,1] = (12)
[Wed Sep 17 23:02:17 2003] : (6) DM: It has you in a grapple... sorry
[Wed Sep 17 23:02:30 2003] : (6) DM: ooc i'm new to this stuff
[Wed Sep 17 23:02:39 2003] : (6) DM: You can try to break free
[Wed Sep 17 23:02:52 2003] : (4) Finduilas: How do I do that?
[Wed Sep 17 23:03:02 2003] : (6) DM: umm
[Wed Sep 17 23:03:32 2003] : (6) DM: Dave?
[Wed Sep 17 23:03:38 2003] : ** (4) Finduilas waits, still in a slimey grip **
[Wed Sep 17 23:04:02 2003] : ** (8) Farkenella recalls a terrible story a friend of hers (Ayhlanne) told her about oozes and gelatinous things **
[Wed Sep 17 23:04:21 2003] : (10) Berrawyn: ooc I hate oozes!!
[Wed Sep 17 23:04:36 2003] : (1) Aspen: ooc according to the book grey oozes aren't immune to acid damage. That doesn't sound right.
[Wed Sep 17 23:04:45 2003] : ** (4) Finduilas is hurting but refuses to cry out **
[Wed Sep 17 23:04:54 2003] : (6) DM: ooc hoist by their own petard?
[Wed Sep 17 23:05:09 2003] : (1) Aspen: Okay. I toss a acid flask at it.
[Wed Sep 17 23:05:23 2003] : (6) DM: escape artist check
[Wed Sep 17 23:05:23 2003] : (1) Aspen: touch attack: [1d20+3] -> [2,3] = (5)
[Wed Sep 17 23:05:37 2003] : (1) Aspen: ooc sorry. ain't my turn.
[Wed Sep 17 23:05:49 2003] : (6) DM: ooc OK I took ages to find it
[Wed Sep 17 23:05:50 2003] : (1) Aspen: ooc I dunno. Read the book.
[Wed Sep 17 23:06:13 2003] : (6) DM: H.. Escape artist
[Wed Sep 17 23:06:46 2003] : (6) DM: Findus... Escape artist check
[Wed Sep 17 23:06:59 2003] : (4) Finduilas: Escape Artist Skill Check: [1d20-7] -> [1,-7] = (-6)
[Wed Sep 17 23:07:08 2003] : (6) DM: [1d8] -> [7] = (7)
[Wed Sep 17 23:07:18 2003] : (6) DM: oops umm ok you are stuck
[Wed Sep 17 23:07:23 2003] : (4) Finduilas: Wait a moment, let me remove my dissolved armour
[Wed Sep 17 23:07:32 2003] : (1) Aspen: ooc was it magic armour?
[Wed Sep 17 23:07:50 2003] : (4) Finduilas: Escape Artist Skill Check: [1d20+1] -> [5,1] = (6)
[Wed Sep 17 23:08:00 2003] : (4) Finduilas: ooc +1
[Wed Sep 17 23:08:04 2003] : (6) DM: ooc yes
[Wed Sep 17 23:08:08 2003] : (11) Berrawyn (enter): 23:08
[Wed Sep 17 23:08:09 2003] : (6) DM: Aspen
[Wed Sep 17 23:08:15 2003] : (4) Finduilas: ooc wb :)
[Wed Sep 17 23:08:20 2003] : (9) Enilia: ooc wb
[Wed Sep 17 23:08:32 2003] : (1) Aspen: ooc magic armour gets a saving throw 'gainst the acid.
[Wed Sep 17 23:08:45 2003] : (6) DM: 'OK... WHat is that!
[Wed Sep 17 23:08:48 2003] : (1) Aspen: ooc the bonus of which escapes me at the moment.
[Wed Sep 17 23:09:03 2003] : (6) DM: aargh! Crazy rules
[Wed Sep 17 23:09:16 2003] : (4) Finduilas: ooc LOL
[Wed Sep 17 23:09:19 2003] : (11) Berrawyn: ooc shouldn't pick oozes! :P
[Wed Sep 17 23:09:22 2003] : (8) Farkenella: ooc against the dissolving of the armour
[Wed Sep 17 23:09:25 2003] : (9) Enilia: ooc lol
[Wed Sep 17 23:09:41 2003] : (8) Farkenella: ooc good for you DM, you'll know not to pick nasty monsters :P
[Wed Sep 17 23:09:43 2003] : (6) DM: ooc I know what for, but what is the roll modifier
[Wed Sep 17 23:09:56 2003] : (8) Farkenella: ooc ah. errrrr
[Wed Sep 17 23:09:56 2003] : (6) DM: OK...
[Wed Sep 17 23:09:59 2003] : (6) DM: Aspen!
[Wed Sep 17 23:10:04 2003] : (6) DM: Take your go
[Wed Sep 17 23:10:09 2003] : ** That's the Tab key, Dave
[Wed Sep 17 23:10:12 2003] : (11) Berrawyn: ooc armour/clothing gets a reflex save DC19 when engulfed
[Wed Sep 17 23:10:16 2003] : (1) Aspen: I did. The flask
[Wed Sep 17 23:10:29 2003] : (1) Aspen: [1d8] -> [6] = (6)
[Wed Sep 17 23:10:37 2003] : (1) Aspen: Lands in front of it.
[Wed Sep 17 23:10:38 2003] : (6) DM: ooc so +1 armour gets a +1??
[Wed Sep 17 23:10:48 2003] : (6) DM: OK it takes 6 damage?
[Wed Sep 17 23:10:54 2003] : (1) Aspen: [1d6] -> [1] = (1)
[Wed Sep 17 23:11:04 2003] : (6) DM: it looks much more oozey
[Wed Sep 17 23:11:08 2003] : (1) Aspen: 1 damage
[Wed Sep 17 23:11:09 2003] : (6) DM: Farky?
[Wed Sep 17 23:11:40 2003] : ** (8) Farkenella takes a rope from her bag and throws it to Finduilas **
[Wed Sep 17 23:11:41 2003] : (4) Finduilas: ooc I'm still naked?
[Wed Sep 17 23:11:59 2003] : (6) DM: ooc your armour took 40 hp of damage
[Wed Sep 17 23:12:18 2003] : (6) DM: Reflex save for the armour
[Wed Sep 17 23:12:20 2003] : (4) Finduilas: ooc How many HP had it to begin with?
[Wed Sep 17 23:12:28 2003] : (4) Finduilas: Reflex save: [1d20+2] -> [11,2] = (13)
[Wed Sep 17 23:12:32 2003] : (6) DM: ooc I have no idea, that's th eproblem!
[Wed Sep 17 23:12:44 2003] : (6) DM: I think that's a fail!
[Wed Sep 17 23:12:50 2003] : (1) Aspen: ooc 2 + 0.5*caster level.
[Wed Sep 17 23:12:55 2003] : (6) DM: OK you rare wearing tatters of your plate
[Wed Sep 17 23:13:13 2003] : (6) DM: Still well below 19
[Wed Sep 17 23:13:17 2003] : (6) DM: :(
[Wed Sep 17 23:13:23 2003] : (6) DM: Farky?
[Wed Sep 17 23:13:27 2003] : ** (8) Farkenella takes a rope from her bag and throws it to Finduilas **
[Wed Sep 17 23:13:39 2003] : (8) Farkenella: hold it ! I'll pull !
[Wed Sep 17 23:13:48 2003] : ** (4) Finduilas holds on **
[Wed Sep 17 23:13:58 2003] : (6) DM: try to grab it... reflex save Findus
[Wed Sep 17 23:14:04 2003] : (1) Aspen: ooc The armour has at least a + 4 bonus.
[Wed Sep 17 23:14:11 2003] : (8) Farkenella: ooc /me remembers Ayhlanne's fight against a gelatinous cube
[Wed Sep 17 23:14:32 2003] : (8) Farkenella: Help me pull people !
[Wed Sep 17 23:14:44 2003] : ** (9) Enilia rush to help pull **
[Wed Sep 17 23:14:46 2003] : (6) DM: ooc even at +5 that's 18
[Wed Sep 17 23:14:52 2003] : (6) DM: try to grab it... reflex save Findus
[Wed Sep 17 23:15:05 2003] : (4) Finduilas: Reflex save: [1d20+2] -> [10,2] = (12)
[Wed Sep 17 23:15:11 2003] : (6) DM: Miss
[Wed Sep 17 23:15:17 2003] : (6) DM: Berrawyn?
[Wed Sep 17 23:15:30 2003] : (11) Berrawyn: stab at with my shortsword
[Wed Sep 17 23:15:31 2003] : ** (8) Farkenella pulls the rope back as Finduilas misses it and readies it for another go **
[Wed Sep 17 23:15:32 2003] : (11) Berrawyn: Sword, short (base): [1d20+4] -> [20,4] = (24) ===> Damage: [1d6+1] -> [2,1] = (3)
[Wed Sep 17 23:15:32 2003] : (11) Berrawyn: Critical hit? [1d20+4] -> [16,4] = (20) ===> Damage: [2d6+2] -> [4,4,2] = (10)
[Wed Sep 17 23:15:37 2003] : (4) Finduilas: Pelor, help me!
[Wed Sep 17 23:15:42 2003] : (8) Farkenella: ooc yay !
[Wed Sep 17 23:15:44 2003] : (11) Berrawyn: ooc pity its immune to them
[Wed Sep 17 23:16:09 2003] : (6) DM: You hit it, and with a careful avoidance of Finduilas, you slice it's pseudoskin
[Wed Sep 17 23:16:25 2003] : (6) DM: It sploshes into a poll
[Wed Sep 17 23:16:27 2003] : (6) DM: pool
[Wed Sep 17 23:16:35 2003] : (6) DM: ooc reflex save for the sword
[Wed Sep 17 23:16:35 2003] : (10) Berrawyn (exit): 23:16
[Wed Sep 17 23:16:42 2003] : (11) Berrawyn: Reflex save: [1d20+4] -> [14,4] = (18)
[Wed Sep 17 23:16:52 2003] : (6) DM: it dissolves
[Wed Sep 17 23:17:29 2003] : (6) DM: Findus is stood naked in a pool of dead grey ooze
[Wed Sep 17 23:17:33 2003] : (1) Aspen: ordinary items never get a saving through.
[Wed Sep 17 23:17:38 2003] : ** (4) Finduilas shivers **
[Wed Sep 17 23:17:40 2003] : ** (11) Berrawyn drops the bubbling metal onto the ground **
[Wed Sep 17 23:17:54 2003] : ** (8) Farkenella runs to Finduilas **
[Wed Sep 17 23:17:55 2003] : ** (9) Enilia hands Findus a travellers outfit **
[Wed Sep 17 23:17:58 2003] : (8) Farkenella: are you ok ?
[Wed Sep 17 23:18:05 2003] : ** (11) Berrawyn opens his pack to get a blanket **
[Wed Sep 17 23:18:15 2003] : (4) Finduilas: Let's get out of here, I want to wash myself
[Wed Sep 17 23:18:21 2003] : (6) DM: ooc it says they do in the description
[Wed Sep 17 23:18:34 2003] : ** (4) Finduilas accepts the blanket **
[Wed Sep 17 23:18:44 2003] : (4) Finduilas: Thank you, Berrawyn
[Wed Sep 17 23:18:50 2003] : (11) Berrawyn: You ok?
[Wed Sep 17 23:18:55 2003] : (9) Enilia: You don't want the outfit?
[Wed Sep 17 23:19:25 2003] : (4) Finduilas: I guess, I'm hurt and I feel filthy and I want to get out of here now. Any objections to that?
[Wed Sep 17 23:19:36 2003] : (9) Enilia: None at all, let's go!
[Wed Sep 17 23:19:38 2003] : (11) Berrawyn: Are you hurt badly?
[Wed Sep 17 23:19:44 2003] : (8) Farkenella: Indeed, let's go
[Wed Sep 17 23:19:49 2003] : (6) DM: You make it back to the ladder
[Wed Sep 17 23:19:49 2003] : (4) Finduilas: Enilia, I've got another one as well, I want to wash up before I get dressed :)
[Wed Sep 17 23:19:54 2003] : ** (8) Farkenella rolls her rope **
[Wed Sep 17 23:19:55 2003] : (9) Enilia: Okay
[Wed Sep 17 23:20:25 2003] : ** (4) Finduilas climbs up very carefully **
[Wed Sep 17 23:20:34 2003] : (6) DM: YOu are all at the bottom of the ladder and ropes
[Wed Sep 17 23:20:59 2003] : (6) DM: Climb checks
[Wed Sep 17 23:21:08 2003] : (9) Enilia: Climb Skill Check: [1d20+2] -> [9,2] = (11)
[Wed Sep 17 23:21:09 2003] : (4) Finduilas: Climb Skill Check: [1d20+1] -> [11,1] = (12)
[Wed Sep 17 23:21:09 2003] : (1) Aspen: Climb Skill Check: [1d20+1] -> [14,1] = (15)
[Wed Sep 17 23:21:13 2003] : (8) Farkenella: Climb Skill Check: [1d20-1] -> [3,-1] = (2)
[Wed Sep 17 23:21:21 2003] : ** (11) Berrawyn checks for rogue spears before climbing **
[Wed Sep 17 23:21:25 2003] : (8) Farkenella: ooc can I do a use rope check :P ?
[Wed Sep 17 23:21:26 2003] : (11) Berrawyn: Climb Skill Check: [1d20+1] -> [2,1] = (3)
[Wed Sep 17 23:21:28 2003] : (4) Finduilas: ooc LOL
[Wed Sep 17 23:21:40 2003] : (11) Berrawyn: ooc just as well I did!
[Wed Sep 17 23:21:48 2003] : (6) DM: Only Aspen manages to climb up
[Wed Sep 17 23:22:17 2003] : ** (11) Berrawyn calls up "check the horses" **
[Wed Sep 17 23:22:24 2003] : (1) Aspen: "Okay."
[Wed Sep 17 23:22:28 2003] : (6) DM: Unless you want to risk the ladder
[Wed Sep 17 23:22:42 2003] : ** (4) Finduilas leans against the wall, feeling very tired **
[Wed Sep 17 23:22:47 2003] : ** (11) Berrawyn tries again **
[Wed Sep 17 23:22:51 2003] : (11) Berrawyn: Climb Skill Check: [1d20+1] -> [13,1] = (14)
[Wed Sep 17 23:22:58 2003] : (6) DM: You make it... just
[Wed Sep 17 23:23:09 2003] : ** (4) Finduilas retries **
[Wed Sep 17 23:23:11 2003] : (4) Finduilas: Climb Skill Check: [1d20+1] -> [19,1] = (20)
[Wed Sep 17 23:23:16 2003] : ** (11) Berrawyn flops out onto the floor **
[Wed Sep 17 23:23:20 2003] : (6) DM: Finduilas makes it too
[Wed Sep 17 23:23:25 2003] : (4) Finduilas: ooc That rest sure helped ;)
[Wed Sep 17 23:23:26 2003] : (9) Enilia: ooc how can it be that difficult when we have two ropes to hold on to? :P
[Wed Sep 17 23:23:31 2003] : (8) Farkenella: Climb Skill Check: [1d20-1] -> [6,-1] = (5)
[Wed Sep 17 23:23:31 2003] : (9) Enilia: Climb Skill Check: [1d20+2] -> [2,2] = (4)
[Wed Sep 17 23:23:38 2003] : (6) DM: ooc you removed that armour?
[Wed Sep 17 23:23:43 2003] : ** (11) Berrawyn calls down... **
[Wed Sep 17 23:23:45 2003] : (6) DM: ooc i.e. from ORPG
[Wed Sep 17 23:23:46 2003] : (4) Finduilas: ooc Yes
[Wed Sep 17 23:23:57 2003] : (11) Berrawyn: tie the rope around your waist and we'll haul you up
[Wed Sep 17 23:24:05 2003] : ** (8) Farkenella ties a rope around her **
[Wed Sep 17 23:24:05 2003] : (6) DM: ooc OK, would have been quite a minus
[Wed Sep 17 23:24:18 2003] : (6) DM: You all get to the top eventually
[Wed Sep 17 23:24:19 2003] : (4) Finduilas: ooc Sure would have been
[Wed Sep 17 23:24:35 2003] : ** (11) Berrawyn heads out to check on Aspen and the horses **
[Wed Sep 17 23:24:44 2003] : (6) DM: Wasn't about to say people got halfway up and fell
[Wed Sep 17 23:24:54 2003] : (9) Enilia: ooc lol
[Wed Sep 17 23:25:04 2003] : (6) DM: The horses are all OK
[Wed Sep 17 23:25:14 2003] : (11) Berrawyn: ooc well we had 3 at the top, so we could've lifted them up
[Wed Sep 17 23:25:16 2003] : ** (4) Finduilas goes to the water to wash up and inspect her wounds **
[Wed Sep 17 23:25:17 2003] : ** (9) Enilia goes to her horse, sitting down, exhausted **
[Wed Sep 17 23:25:28 2003] : (8) Farkenella: I suppose no-one would like to go down again ?
[Wed Sep 17 23:25:35 2003] : ** (8) Farkenella looks a bit disappointed **
[Wed Sep 17 23:25:38 2003] : (9) Enilia: Are you crazy?!
[Wed Sep 17 23:25:38 2003] : ** (11) Berrawyn tries to estimate the time of day/night **
[Wed Sep 17 23:26:01 2003] : (8) Farkenella: ooc XP for that freakin ooze ?
[Wed Sep 17 23:26:10 2003] : (8) Farkenella: No I am not Enilia, just...eager
[Wed Sep 17 23:26:11 2003] : (4) Finduilas: I can take worgs, but I don't ever want to fae oozes again
[Wed Sep 17 23:26:18 2003] : (1) Aspen: "Why not? Nothing else to lose. (looking a blistered strip across his palms)"
[Wed Sep 17 23:26:20 2003] : (6) DM: OK Good place to End righ there?
[Wed Sep 17 23:26:23 2003] : (9) Enilia: A bit too eager then
[Wed Sep 17 23:26:25 2003] : (6) DM: right
[Wed Sep 17 23:26:31 2003] : (11) Berrawyn: ooc yeah
[Wed Sep 17 23:26:35 2003] : (9) Enilia: :)
[Wed Sep 17 23:26:39 2003] : (6) DM: OK GAME END