Contents / PnP Stuff / Logs / Craig's - 10 September 2003

[Wed Sep 10 19:16:14 2003] : (3970) DM: GAME START
[Wed Sep 10 19:16:33 2003] : ** (3971) Finduilas drops her sword and gets her bow **
[Wed Sep 10 19:16:38 2003] : ** (3965) Enilia tries **
[Wed Sep 10 19:16:39 2003] : (3971) Finduilas: Shortbow (base): [1d20+3] -> [13,3] = (16) ===> Damage: [1d6+1] -> [4,1] = (5)
[Wed Sep 10 19:16:41 2003] : (3965) Enilia: Light Crossbow, Point Blank Shot (base): [1d20+3] -> [4,3] = (7) ===> Damage: [1d8+1] -> [4,1] = (5)
[Wed Sep 10 19:17:01 2003] : (3970) DM: range increment of a shortbow?
[Wed Sep 10 19:17:22 2003] : (3971) Finduilas: ooc I don't know
[Wed Sep 10 19:17:35 2003] : (3968) Berrawyn: ooc 60ft
[Wed Sep 10 19:17:36 2003] : (3970) DM: 60ft
[Wed Sep 10 19:18:00 2003] : (3970) DM: You miss
[Wed Sep 10 19:18:09 2003] : (3971) Finduilas: Darn
[Wed Sep 10 19:18:29 2003] : (3970) DM: it runs towards the river
[Wed Sep 10 19:18:32 2003] : (3979) Farkenella (enter): 19:18
[Wed Sep 10 19:18:45 2003] : (3971) Finduilas: ooc Hi, Delphine
[Wed Sep 10 19:18:50 2003] : (3969) Aspen: ooc Hi Delphine :)
[Wed Sep 10 19:18:53 2003] : (3979) Farkenella: ooc oooops, sorry, just came back from three days away !
[Wed Sep 10 19:18:54 2003] : (3965) Enilia: ooc Hi Del
[Wed Sep 10 19:18:59 2003] : (3979) Farkenella: ooc hi all :D
[Wed Sep 10 19:19:00 2003] : (3970) DM: ooc Hi Del, you've not missed much
[Wed Sep 10 19:19:05 2003] : (3968) Berrawyn: ooc hi Del
[Wed Sep 10 19:19:33 2003] : (3970) DM: OK chaps what are you doing?
[Wed Sep 10 19:19:36 2003] : (3979) Farkenella: ooc good , pretens I never left
[Wed Sep 10 19:19:36 2003] : ** (3968) Berrawyn danders up from behind, oblivious to the happenings **
[Wed Sep 10 19:19:54 2003] : (3969) Aspen: "Damn. It escaped!"
[Wed Sep 10 19:20:11 2003] : (3968) Berrawyn: There you all are!
[Wed Sep 10 19:20:13 2003] : (3971) Finduilas: Berrawyn, where have you been? You've missed all the action
[Wed Sep 10 19:20:21 2003] : (3965) Enilia: Hopefully it doesn' come back with friends...
[Wed Sep 10 19:20:44 2003] : (3970) Cedarleaf: Fiendish hyaena bite: [1d20+3] -> [1,3] = (4) ===> [1d6+1] -> [5,1] = (6)
[Wed Sep 10 19:20:46 2003] : (3970) Cedarleaf: Fiendish hyaena bite: [1d20+3] -> [1,3] = (4) ===> [1d6+1] -> [2,1] = (3)
[Wed Sep 10 19:20:46 2003] : (3968) Berrawyn: Honestly, I turn my back for 2 minutes and you all go tearing off
[Wed Sep 10 19:20:48 2003] : (3970) Cedarleaf: ooc oops
[Wed Sep 10 19:20:53 2003] : (3968) Berrawyn: ooc lol
[Wed Sep 10 19:21:08 2003] : (3971) Finduilas: It's not our fault you can't keep up with us ;)
[Wed Sep 10 19:21:29 2003] : (3970) DM: Charleguin lies on the floor looking dead
[Wed Sep 10 19:21:29 2003] : (3979) Farkenella: true enough Berrawyn
[Wed Sep 10 19:21:30 2003] : (3971) Finduilas: But seriously, we have business to attend to, business that can't wait
[Wed Sep 10 19:21:32 2003] : (3968) Berrawyn: It seems like everytime I leave you alone you run into trouble and have to fight your way out!
[Wed Sep 10 19:21:48 2003] : ** (3971) Finduilas goes over to Charleguin **
[Wed Sep 10 19:21:56 2003] : (3969) Aspen: Is Charleguin dead dead or just dying?
[Wed Sep 10 19:21:58 2003] : (3965) Enilia: So don't leave :P
[Wed Sep 10 19:22:00 2003] : ** (3968) Berrawyn quickly gets filled in on what has happened **
[Wed Sep 10 19:22:12 2003] : (3979) Farkenella: tell you what Berrawyn, it's not us running into trouble, it's trouble running into us
[Wed Sep 10 19:22:16 2003] : (3970) DM: You'll have to check
[Wed Sep 10 19:22:28 2003] : (3969) Aspen: I check on Charleguin's status.
[Wed Sep 10 19:22:28 2003] : ** (3971) Finduilas checks for vital signs **
[Wed Sep 10 19:22:49 2003] : ** (3965) Enilia awaits the result... **
[Wed Sep 10 19:23:10 2003] : (3970) DM: He is dead,
[Wed Sep 10 19:23:18 2003] : (3971) Finduilas: NO!
[Wed Sep 10 19:23:25 2003] : (3970) DM: ooc heal check anyone... to do a quick PM
[Wed Sep 10 19:23:29 2003] : (3971) Finduilas: He died, and it's all our fault
[Wed Sep 10 19:23:35 2003] : (3969) Aspen: Heal Skill Check: [1d20+5] -> [8,5] = (13)
[Wed Sep 10 19:23:37 2003] : (3971) Finduilas: Heal Skill Check: [1d20+6] -> [1,6] = (7)
[Wed Sep 10 19:23:45 2003] : (3965) Enilia: Heal Skill Check: [1d20+0] -> [7,0] = (7)
[Wed Sep 10 19:23:46 2003] : (3968) Berrawyn: Heal Skill Check: [1d20+4] -> [20,4] = (24)
[Wed Sep 10 19:23:54 2003] : (3979) Farkenella: Heal Skill Check: [1d20+0] -> [16,0] = (16)
[Wed Sep 10 19:23:58 2003] : (3971) Finduilas: ooc 24? Wow
[Wed Sep 10 19:24:05 2003] : (3969) Aspen: ooc like a bunch of medicals students.
[Wed Sep 10 19:24:12 2003] : (3965) Enilia: ooc lol
[Wed Sep 10 19:24:15 2003] : (3968) Berrawyn: ooc the kid get squashed as we all rush to look, lol
[Wed Sep 10 19:24:26 2003] : (3965) Enilia: ooc LOL
[Wed Sep 10 19:24:39 2003] : (3968) Berrawyn: Looks like he bled to death, poor soul
[Wed Sep 10 19:24:47 2003] : (3979) Farkenella: Indeed
[Wed Sep 10 19:24:57 2003] : (3965) Enilia: We asked him to join us for his safety and look what happened....
[Wed Sep 10 19:25:02 2003] : (3970) DM: His life ebbed when he was ignored :P
[Wed Sep 10 19:25:06 2003] : ** (3965) Enilia is about to burst into tears **
[Wed Sep 10 19:25:08 2003] : (3971) Finduilas: Why dud he have to die?
[Wed Sep 10 19:25:08 2003] : (3969) Aspen: "Such is the endless circle of nature. Life and death and then life again."
[Wed Sep 10 19:25:13 2003] : ** (3970) DM laughs maniacally **
[Wed Sep 10 19:25:23 2003] : (3965) Enilia: ooc /me slaps DM
[Wed Sep 10 19:25:29 2003] : Attempting to assign the role of PLAYER to (3979) Farkenella...
[Wed Sep 10 19:25:29 2003] : (3971) Finduilas: ooc Ignored? We were fighting for our life
[Wed Sep 10 19:25:32 2003] : Attempting to assign the role of PLAYER to (3969) Aspen...
[Wed Sep 10 19:25:37 2003] : (3968) Berrawyn: Indeed it is Aspen
[Wed Sep 10 19:25:53 2003] : (3970) DM: ooc glad I'm not in your team ;D
[Wed Sep 10 19:25:56 2003] : (3968) Berrawyn: ooc how far is the (burning) farm?
[Wed Sep 10 19:26:04 2003] : (3971) Finduilas: We should have protected him, but we let him die
[Wed Sep 10 19:26:07 2003] : (3970) DM: Its about 100m away
[Wed Sep 10 19:26:22 2003] : (3970) DM: You can still see the gates at the end of the avenue of trees
[Wed Sep 10 19:26:32 2003] : (3969) Aspen: "We should check the farm."
[Wed Sep 10 19:26:35 2003] : ** (3971) Finduilas puts the body of Charleguin over his horse **
[Wed Sep 10 19:26:52 2003] : (3965) Enilia: And give the poor guy a proper burial
[Wed Sep 10 19:27:05 2003] : (3970) DM: There's the sound of a drum being crushed as you put him on
[Wed Sep 10 19:27:08 2003] : (3968) Berrawyn: Thats what I was thinking
[Wed Sep 10 19:27:31 2003] : (3971) Finduilas: ooc Are you saying i'm not careful?
[Wed Sep 10 19:27:35 2003] : (3965) Enilia: ooc DM's in a good mood today, ain't he? :P
[Wed Sep 10 19:27:47 2003] : ** (3970) DM is still laughing **
[Wed Sep 10 19:27:53 2003] : (3965) Enilia: ooc lol
[Wed Sep 10 19:28:03 2003] : (3968) Berrawyn: ooc symbolic of his life being crushed?
[Wed Sep 10 19:28:06 2003] : ** (3979) Farkenella looks ahead at the gates **
[Wed Sep 10 19:28:13 2003] : (3969) Aspen: I'm riding my horse towards the gates.
[Wed Sep 10 19:28:17 2003] : ** (3971) Finduilas fights hard not to cry **
[Wed Sep 10 19:28:19 2003] : (3979) Farkenella: ooc is there anything left of this building ?
[Wed Sep 10 19:28:30 2003] : ** (3968) Berrawyn heads after Aspen **
[Wed Sep 10 19:28:33 2003] : ** (3979) Farkenella follows Aspen **
[Wed Sep 10 19:28:42 2003] : ** (3965) Enilia mounts, trying to hide a tear, then follows Aspen **
[Wed Sep 10 19:28:54 2003] : ** (3971) Finduilas follows, leading 2 horses **
[Wed Sep 10 19:28:55 2003] : (3970) DM: You all quite clearly hear howling in the direction that the wolf ran, multiple replies
[Wed Sep 10 19:29:09 2003] : (3969) Aspen: I ride a bit faster...
[Wed Sep 10 19:29:11 2003] : (3970) DM: You approach the farm...
[Wed Sep 10 19:29:13 2003] : (3968) Berrawyn: I dont like the sounds of that
[Wed Sep 10 19:29:28 2003] : ** (3965) Enilia shudders and readies Crossbow **
[Wed Sep 10 19:29:35 2003] : (3969) Aspen: Only one building is burning?
[Wed Sep 10 19:29:59 2003] : (3970) DM: The farm is enclosed in a short paddock frence (5 ft)
[Wed Sep 10 19:30:02 2003] : (3979) Farkenella: ooc /me reminds DM that not everybody has 19' screens :P
[Wed Sep 10 19:30:07 2003] : (3970) DM: Only one building is burning
[Wed Sep 10 19:30:20 2003] : ** (3970) DM still has to scroll it **
[Wed Sep 10 19:30:25 2003] : (3965) Enilia: ooc They haven't? ;)
[Wed Sep 10 19:30:25 2003] : (3969) Aspen: ooc /medicals reminds Delphine that she can zoom out.
[Wed Sep 10 19:30:29 2003] : (3979) Farkenella: ooc, ok, lol
[Wed Sep 10 19:30:54 2003] : (3970) DM: ooc good old autocomplete
[Wed Sep 10 19:30:59 2003] : (3971) Finduilas: ooc I never even looked at thos buttons LOL
[Wed Sep 10 19:31:00 2003] : (3979) Farkenella: ooc /me realizes there's a ZOOM tool. *slaps forehead*
[Wed Sep 10 19:31:33 2003] : (3965) Enilia: ooc Nice fire; looks like two devils :P
[Wed Sep 10 19:31:40 2003] : (3970) DM: ooc LOL
[Wed Sep 10 19:31:44 2003] : (3971) Finduilas: LOL
[Wed Sep 10 19:31:52 2003] : (3968) Berrawyn: ooc I see one with a shadow
[Wed Sep 10 19:32:04 2003] : (3969) Aspen: I ride up to the farm house door and dismount.
[Wed Sep 10 19:32:05 2003] : (3965) Enilia: ooc lol
[Wed Sep 10 19:32:15 2003] : (3971) Finduilas: ooc One looking over the shoulder of the other
[Wed Sep 10 19:32:21 2003] : (3970) DM: Map for log
[Wed Sep 10 19:32:29 2003] : ** (3971) Finduilas walks over to the farm house **
[Wed Sep 10 19:32:30 2003] : (3970) DM: The gates are shut BTW
[Wed Sep 10 19:32:44 2003] : (3969) Aspen: Okay. I dismount and try the gates.
[Wed Sep 10 19:32:46 2003] : (3970) DM: You can see inside the gates from your vantage on horseback
[Wed Sep 10 19:32:59 2003] : (3970) DM: They are locked
[Wed Sep 10 19:33:07 2003] : ** (3968) Berrawyn hoolds back a little and watches the surrounding countryside **
[Wed Sep 10 19:33:24 2003] : (3969) Aspen: Climbable?
[Wed Sep 10 19:33:24 2003] : (3970) DM: There's a thick metal lock on the gates
[Wed Sep 10 19:33:35 2003] : (3970) DM: There's a rope on the left
[Wed Sep 10 19:33:40 2003] : (3970) DM: Looks pullable
[Wed Sep 10 19:33:51 2003] : (3970) DM: The gate is 5ft iron spiked
[Wed Sep 10 19:34:08 2003] : ** (3979) Farkenella ldismounts **
[Wed Sep 10 19:34:15 2003] : ** (3979) Farkenella getrs closer to Aspen **
[Wed Sep 10 19:34:19 2003] : (3979) Farkenella: think I can open those ?
[Wed Sep 10 19:34:27 2003] : (3979) Farkenella: *pointing at the gates*
[Wed Sep 10 19:34:29 2003] : (3968) Berrawyn: Be careful
[Wed Sep 10 19:34:34 2003] : (3969) Aspen: "Probably, but why not try the door bell?"
[Wed Sep 10 19:34:44 2003] : (3979) Farkenella: true enough
[Wed Sep 10 19:34:46 2003] : ** (3971) Finduilas is still walking **
[Wed Sep 10 19:34:47 2003] : ** (3979) Farkenella smiles **
[Wed Sep 10 19:35:06 2003] : (3965) Enilia: Unless people are too busy putting out the fire it might just work ;)
[Wed Sep 10 19:35:38 2003] : (3979) Farkenella: me examines the gates ' lock anyway
[Wed Sep 10 19:35:42 2003] : (3979) Farkenella: Search Skill Check: [1d20+9] -> [4,9] = (13)
[Wed Sep 10 19:36:00 2003] : (3971) Finduilas: ooc Gotta keep practicing ;)
[Wed Sep 10 19:36:01 2003] : (3968) Berrawyn: ooc can we see anyone/anything about
[Wed Sep 10 19:36:15 2003] : (3970) DM: ooc you have to do an open lock check and state that you are examining it iirc
[Wed Sep 10 19:36:35 2003] : (3970) DM: ooc you get +10 to check
[Wed Sep 10 19:36:59 2003] : (3979) Farkenella: Open Lock Skill Check: [1d20+8] -> [1,8] = (9)
[Wed Sep 10 19:37:11 2003] : (3970) DM: ooc I'll take the 4
[Wed Sep 10 19:37:21 2003] : (3970) DM: it's a difficult lock
[Wed Sep 10 19:37:31 2003] : (3970) DM: You can't see anyone...
[Wed Sep 10 19:37:40 2003] : (3965) Enilia: What happened to just trying the bell? :P
[Wed Sep 10 19:37:44 2003] : (3965) Enilia: Aspen?
[Wed Sep 10 19:37:52 2003] : (3979) Farkenella: I am not even sure I can open that lock you know
[Wed Sep 10 19:38:01 2003] : ** (3979) Farkenella looks around for the bell **
[Wed Sep 10 19:38:30 2003] : ** (3965) Enilia points to the rope... **
[Wed Sep 10 19:39:26 2003] : ** (3979) Farkenella pulls the rope **
[Wed Sep 10 19:39:34 2003] : (3969) Aspen: ooc one moment
[Wed Sep 10 19:39:42 2003] : (3970) DM: A bell rings in the main area
[Wed Sep 10 19:39:57 2003] : ** (3979) Farkenella screams **
[Wed Sep 10 19:40:12 2003] : (3979) Farkenella: Hello farm ! Do you need help !
[Wed Sep 10 19:40:19 2003] : (3970) DM: Shortly afterwards you see four men leave the main house and head to the gate
[Wed Sep 10 19:40:34 2003] : (3965) Enilia: What? Stop the screaming, I almost fell off my horse woman!
[Wed Sep 10 19:40:39 2003] : ** (3971) Finduilas approaches the others **
[Wed Sep 10 19:40:41 2003] : ** (3979) Farkenella keeps a hand on her rapier **
[Wed Sep 10 19:41:09 2003] : ** (3968) Berrawyn has his bow drawn, but lowered **
[Wed Sep 10 19:41:10 2003] : (3979) Farkenella: sorry Enilia
[Wed Sep 10 19:41:11 2003] : (3970) DM: THey look sheepish, not like warriors at all, just farm hands
[Wed Sep 10 19:41:27 2003] : (3979) Farkenella: Hey there ! We can help you ! Let us in !
[Wed Sep 10 19:41:34 2003] : (3970) DM: They stop 10 feet away and shout to you
[Wed Sep 10 19:41:43 2003] : (3970) DM: Who comes to our gates?
[Wed Sep 10 19:42:04 2003] : (3965) Enilia: ooc Hey, I've got a headache already :P, cut down the screaming :P
[Wed Sep 10 19:42:05 2003] : (3969) Aspen: "I'm Aspen Northwood from the grove."
[Wed Sep 10 19:42:26 2003] : (3970) farm hand: From the Grove? Bless us! We're saved
[Wed Sep 10 19:42:43 2003] : ** (3979) Farkenella sends Cel positive waves on un-headache :P **
[Wed Sep 10 19:42:47 2003] : ** (3970) farm hand runs forward but another holds him back **
[Wed Sep 10 19:42:49 2003] : ** (3968) Berrawyn raises his eyebrows at the 'Saved' bit **
[Wed Sep 10 19:42:59 2003] : (3979) Farkenella: ooc was sure I had typed ooc...
[Wed Sep 10 19:43:07 2003] : (3971) Finduilas: ooc LOL
[Wed Sep 10 19:43:08 2003] : (3965) Enilia: ooc lol Thanks
[Wed Sep 10 19:43:09 2003] : (3970) farm hand 2: How do we know you're not really with the orcs?
[Wed Sep 10 19:43:23 2003] : (3965) Enilia: Do we look like orc friends???
[Wed Sep 10 19:43:26 2003] : ** (3965) Enilia glares **
[Wed Sep 10 19:43:28 2003] : (3979) Farkenella: ooc do we still have those orc heads ?
[Wed Sep 10 19:43:31 2003] : (3971) Finduilas: You're still alive, aren't you?
[Wed Sep 10 19:43:32 2003] : (3969) Aspen: "We've just slain a Worg outside your gates."
[Wed Sep 10 19:43:48 2003] : (3970) farm hand 2: Where?
[Wed Sep 10 19:43:49 2003] : (3965) Enilia: ooc no Farky
[Wed Sep 10 19:43:50 2003] : (3971) Finduilas: ooc Did we ever have orc heads?
[Wed Sep 10 19:44:01 2003] : (3979) Farkenella: ooc oh, forget it, bullysomethin heads they were
[Wed Sep 10 19:44:07 2003] : (3971) Finduilas: Just down the road
[Wed Sep 10 19:44:10 2003] : (3965) Enilia: ooc lol
[Wed Sep 10 19:44:12 2003] : (3979) Farkenella: there, in the alley !
[Wed Sep 10 19:44:29 2003] : (3970) farm hand 2: Alley? What bloody alley?
[Wed Sep 10 19:44:31 2003] : ** (3979) Farkenella eyes the building on fire **
[Wed Sep 10 19:44:47 2003] : (3979) Farkenella: I suppose you'd trather let this building burn down ?
[Wed Sep 10 19:45:06 2003] : (3970) farm hand 3: Oh, no, please let them in!
[Wed Sep 10 19:45:22 2003] : (3970) farm hand 3: We can put out the fire while they stand guard
[Wed Sep 10 19:45:29 2003] : (3979) Farkenella: water ? a well ? buckets ? something to stop the fire ?
[Wed Sep 10 19:45:45 2003] : ** (3970) farm hand steps forward again and unlocks the gates **
[Wed Sep 10 19:45:53 2003] : (3965) Enilia: Finally...
[Wed Sep 10 19:45:59 2003] : (3979) Farkenella: ooc a road lined with trees is an alley wher I come from :P
[Wed Sep 10 19:46:05 2003] : (3970) farm hand 2: Oh well, for good or bad, they're in now!
[Wed Sep 10 19:46:11 2003] : (3979) Farkenella: about time !
[Wed Sep 10 19:46:21 2003] : ** (3979) Farkenella runs to the building on fire to see what can be done **
[Wed Sep 10 19:46:24 2003] : (3969) Aspen: ooc An alley is a narrow side street.
[Wed Sep 10 19:46:34 2003] : (3968) Berrawyn: ooc A path lined withdog shit is an alley over here!
[Wed Sep 10 19:46:35 2003] : (3971) Finduilas: ooc In a city
[Wed Sep 10 19:46:40 2003] : (3970) farm hand 2: ooc LOL
[Wed Sep 10 19:46:42 2003] : ** (3965) Enilia enters, glaring at farm hand 2 **
[Wed Sep 10 19:46:46 2003] : (3971) Finduilas: ooc LOL
[Wed Sep 10 19:46:47 2003] : (3979) Farkenella: ooc alle then :P
[Wed Sep 10 19:46:51 2003] : (3965) Enilia: ooc LOL
[Wed Sep 10 19:47:03 2003] : (3971) Finduilas: ooc lane or drive
[Wed Sep 10 19:47:19 2003] : (3971) Finduilas: ooc or allee in Belgium Dutch
[Wed Sep 10 19:47:20 2003] : (3970) farm hand 2: ooc Avenue is correct in English
[Wed Sep 10 19:47:41 2003] : (3965) Enilia: Now close the gate again before "our" orc friends come!
[Wed Sep 10 19:47:49 2003] : ** (3970) farm hand locks the gates behind you **
[Wed Sep 10 19:47:51 2003] : ** (3968) Berrawyn heads into the farms **
[Wed Sep 10 19:47:55 2003] : ** (3971) Finduilas leaves the horses and goes over to the burning building **
[Wed Sep 10 19:48:15 2003] : ** (3970) farm hand s run over and begin a bucket chain **
[Wed Sep 10 19:48:17 2003] : (3968) Berrawyn: Is there water anywhere?
[Wed Sep 10 19:48:19 2003] : (3979) Farkenella: ooc mixing up French words...sheesh, an avenue is like the Champs Elyses !!!
[Wed Sep 10 19:48:34 2003] : (3970) farm hand : Sorry, could you watch out for attackers?
[Wed Sep 10 19:48:36 2003] : ** (3965) Enilia stays by the gate, keeping watch for Orcs n worgs **
[Wed Sep 10 19:48:39 2003] : ** (3970) farm hand looks desperate **
[Wed Sep 10 19:48:44 2003] : (3971) Finduilas: ooc Never mind, Delphine, that's just the British for you
[Wed Sep 10 19:48:50 2003] : ** (3979) Farkenella runs back to gate **
[Wed Sep 10 19:48:51 2003] : ** (3971) Finduilas joins the bucket chain **
[Wed Sep 10 19:48:58 2003] : (3979) Farkenella: ooc lol@Brits :P
[Wed Sep 10 19:49:01 2003] : (3970) farm hand : ooc Avenue = road lined on both sides with trees
[Wed Sep 10 19:49:04 2003] : ** (3968) Berrawyn stays with Enilia by the gate **
[Wed Sep 10 19:49:08 2003] : (3969) Aspen: I do a patrol around a perimeter.
[Wed Sep 10 19:49:37 2003] : (3970) farm hand : OK, you all help out by watching and aiding in the chain...
[Wed Sep 10 19:49:44 2003] : (3971) Finduilas: ooc All too lzay to help out with the fire? ;)
[Wed Sep 10 19:49:45 2003] : (3979) Farkenella: ooc is the gate at the edge of the map type thing ?
[Wed Sep 10 19:49:50 2003] : (3971) Finduilas: lazy
[Wed Sep 10 19:49:51 2003] : (3970) farm hand : The fire is starting to damp down
[Wed Sep 10 19:49:57 2003] : (3970) farm hand : ooc yes
[Wed Sep 10 19:50:00 2003] : (3979) Farkenella: ooc I ran to help, nothing happened :P
[Wed Sep 10 19:50:10 2003] : (3965) Enilia: ooc Or doing as we were asked to :P
[Wed Sep 10 19:50:13 2003] : (3970) farm hand : spot checks for watchers
[Wed Sep 10 19:50:19 2003] : (3968) Berrawyn: Spot Skill Check: [1d20+7] -> [16,7] = (23)
[Wed Sep 10 19:50:20 2003] : (3965) Enilia: Enilia: Spot Skill Check [1d20+0] -> [6,0] = (6)
[Wed Sep 10 19:50:26 2003] : (3971) Finduilas: ooc There was a bucket chain
[Wed Sep 10 19:50:30 2003] : ** (3979) Farkenella is helping **
[Wed Sep 10 19:51:08 2003] : (3969) Aspen: I could cast create water...
[Wed Sep 10 19:51:54 2003] : (3969) Aspen: 6 gallons of water? Maybe not.
[Wed Sep 10 19:52:01 2003] : (3965) Enilia: ooc lol
[Wed Sep 10 19:52:09 2003] : (3970) farm hand : ooc LOL
[Wed Sep 10 19:52:17 2003] : (3971) Finduilas: ooc LOL
[Wed Sep 10 19:52:19 2003] : ** (3968) Berrawyn peers intently at the river line **
[Wed Sep 10 19:52:19 2003] : (3970) farm hand : ooc that's about 6 buckets worth
[Wed Sep 10 19:52:35 2003] : (3968) Berrawyn: Enilia, can you see something over there?
[Wed Sep 10 19:52:37 2003] : ** (3968) Berrawyn points **
[Wed Sep 10 19:52:42 2003] : (3971) Finduilas: ooc Big buckets can contain 2 gallons
[Wed Sep 10 19:52:50 2003] : ** (3965) Enilia looks in the direction.... **
[Wed Sep 10 19:52:53 2003] : (3965) Enilia: Enilia: Spot Skill Check [1d20+0] -> [11,0] = (11)
[Wed Sep 10 19:53:04 2003] : (3970) farm hand : She can'rt
[Wed Sep 10 19:53:09 2003] : (3965) Enilia: ooc lol
[Wed Sep 10 19:53:26 2003] : (3968) Berrawyn: Where's Aspen got to?
[Wed Sep 10 19:53:44 2003] : (3968) Berrawyn: I'm convinced I saw something moving
[Wed Sep 10 19:53:48 2003] : (3965) Enilia: Think he went fto look around the place.... What do you see?
[Wed Sep 10 19:54:21 2003] : (3968) Berrawyn: I dont know, it was just a movement
[Wed Sep 10 19:54:32 2003] : (3965) Enilia: Keep looking, I'll see if I can find him
[Wed Sep 10 19:54:37 2003] : (3968) Berrawyn: Spot Skill Check: [1d20+7] -> [19,7] = (26)
[Wed Sep 10 19:54:49 2003] : (3970) farm hand : ooc who is helping with the fire
[Wed Sep 10 19:54:52 2003] : (3970) farm hand : ?
[Wed Sep 10 19:54:52 2003] : ** (3965) Enilia turns her horse around and goes searching for Aspen **
[Wed Sep 10 19:54:57 2003] : (3979) Farkenella: ooc I am
[Wed Sep 10 19:55:07 2003] : (3971) Finduilas: ooc I am
[Wed Sep 10 19:55:09 2003] : (3968) Berrawyn: ooc Fark and Findi
[Wed Sep 10 19:55:36 2003] : (3968) Berrawyn: ooc /me is thinking Mork and Mindi now
[Wed Sep 10 19:55:39 2003] : ** (3965) Enilia shouts out for Aspen **
[Wed Sep 10 19:55:44 2003] : (3970) farm hand : One of the farm hands collapses right near the fire
[Wed Sep 10 19:55:57 2003] : (3969) Aspen: Listen Skill Check: [1d20+3] -> [20,3] = (23)
[Wed Sep 10 19:55:59 2003] : ** (3971) Finduilas runs over to drag him away **
[Wed Sep 10 19:56:04 2003] : ** (3979) Farkenella drops her bucket and goes to the man **
[Wed Sep 10 19:56:06 2003] : (3969) Aspen: Do I hear Enilia?
[Wed Sep 10 19:56:20 2003] : ** (3968) Berrawyn continues to watch intently **
[Wed Sep 10 19:56:24 2003] : (3965) Enilia: ooc lol
[Wed Sep 10 19:56:29 2003] : (3968) Berrawyn: Enilia!
[Wed Sep 10 19:56:39 2003] : (3965) Enilia: Dammit!
[Wed Sep 10 19:56:40 2003] : (3970) DM: MAn is very close to the fire
[Wed Sep 10 19:56:48 2003] : ** (3965) Enilia turns again, heading for the gate **
[Wed Sep 10 19:56:52 2003] : (3970) DM: MAke a fort save
[Wed Sep 10 19:56:52 2003] : ** (3979) Farkenella helps Finduilas to fdrag him away **
[Wed Sep 10 19:56:59 2003] : (3968) Berrawyn: Get the others, theres definately somthing over there
[Wed Sep 10 19:57:00 2003] : (3971) Finduilas: Fortitude save: [1d20+3] -> [19,3] = (22)
[Wed Sep 10 19:57:01 2003] : (3979) Farkenella: Fortitude save: [1d20+0] -> [8,0] = (8)
[Wed Sep 10 19:57:17 2003] : (3970) DM: YOu both together drag him out
[Wed Sep 10 19:57:21 2003] : ** (3971) Finduilas drags the man and Farkenella away ;) **
[Wed Sep 10 19:57:27 2003] : ** (3965) Enilia turns (again lol) and head for the fire, shouting to everyone **
[Wed Sep 10 19:57:36 2003] : (3970) DM: Finduilas take 3 subdual damage for being so close in plate armour
[Wed Sep 10 19:57:40 2003] : (3965) Enilia: Get up here, somethings happening!
[Wed Sep 10 19:57:41 2003] : ** (3971) Finduilas checks the man to see if he's hurt **
[Wed Sep 10 19:57:44 2003] : (3970) DM: FArky that 2
[Wed Sep 10 19:57:50 2003] : (3971) Finduilas: Heal Skill Check: [1d20+6] -> [11,6] = (17)
[Wed Sep 10 19:57:52 2003] : (3970) DM: FArky take 2
[Wed Sep 10 19:57:54 2003] : (3965) Enilia: Aspen! Where are you???
[Wed Sep 10 19:58:17 2003] : (3965) Enilia: Guys, let the fire be, you are needed by the gate!
[Wed Sep 10 19:58:20 2003] : (3969) Aspen: I continue my patrol. Have a done a complete circuit yet?
[Wed Sep 10 19:58:21 2003] : (3979) Farkenella: ouch
[Wed Sep 10 19:58:28 2003] : (3971) Finduilas: Enilia, what's wrong?
[Wed Sep 10 19:58:30 2003] : ** (3979) Farkenella feels pretty weak **
[Wed Sep 10 19:58:40 2003] : ** (3979) Farkenella draws a potion and gulps it down **
[Wed Sep 10 19:58:41 2003] : (3970) DM: The man wakes up
[Wed Sep 10 19:58:43 2003] : ** (3971) Finduilas runs over to the gate **
[Wed Sep 10 19:58:44 2003] : ** (3969) Aspen turns and gallops towards Enila. **
[Wed Sep 10 19:58:47 2003] : (3965) Enilia: Dunno, just come to the gate, Berrawyn spotted trouble!
[Wed Sep 10 19:58:59 2003] : ** (3965) Enilia returns to gate, looking for Aspen **
[Wed Sep 10 19:59:12 2003] : ** (3968) Berrawyn is still watching **
[Wed Sep 10 19:59:13 2003] : (3979) Farkenella: ooc wht's the dice for CLW again ?
[Wed Sep 10 19:59:20 2003] : (3969) Aspen: ooc [1d8+1] -> [1,1] = (2)
[Wed Sep 10 19:59:26 2003] : (3965) Enilia: ooc 1d8+level
[Wed Sep 10 19:59:53 2003] : (3970) DM: THe fire is now almost under control, the farm hands have it contained and are letting it burn
[Wed Sep 10 19:59:53 2003] : (3979) Farkenella: errr, the level thing is for the spell right ?
[Wed Sep 10 20:00:02 2003] : (3979) Farkenella: [1d8+1] -> [2,1] = (3)
[Wed Sep 10 20:00:16 2003] : (3965) Enilia: ooc maybe lol Blame my memory :P
[Wed Sep 10 20:00:25 2003] : (3970) DM: Spot checks for those lokking where Berrawyn is pointing
[Wed Sep 10 20:00:26 2003] : (3971) Finduilas: ooc 1d8+2 for a potion of CLW
[Wed Sep 10 20:00:32 2003] : (3965) Enilia: Enilia: Spot Skill Check [1d20+0] -> [2,0] = (2)
[Wed Sep 10 20:00:33 2003] : (3971) Finduilas: Spot Skill Check: [1d20+6] -> [17,6] = (23)
[Wed Sep 10 20:00:39 2003] : (3965) Enilia: ooc Sheesh!
[Wed Sep 10 20:00:41 2003] : (3969) Aspen: Spot Skill Check: [1d20+3] -> [17,3] = (20)
[Wed Sep 10 20:00:42 2003] : (3968) Berrawyn: Spot Skill Check: [1d20+7] -> [12,7] = (19)
[Wed Sep 10 20:01:07 2003] : (3971) Finduilas: ooc Get your finger out of your eye ;)
[Wed Sep 10 20:01:25 2003] : (3965) Enilia: ooc Still dusty from all the riding :P
[Wed Sep 10 20:01:29 2003] : ** (3979) Farkenella runs to where all the others are and looks **
[Wed Sep 10 20:01:33 2003] : (3979) Farkenella: Spot Skill Check: [1d20+7] -> [12,7] = (19)
[Wed Sep 10 20:01:58 2003] : (3968) Berrawyn: I see six. What about you?
[Wed Sep 10 20:02:00 2003] : (3971) Finduilas: What are those?
[Wed Sep 10 20:02:09 2003] : (3965) Enilia: Six what? What?
[Wed Sep 10 20:02:19 2003] : ** (3965) Enilia tries to get the dust out her eyes **
[Wed Sep 10 20:02:19 2003] : (3971) Finduilas: 6 of whatever, but what?
[Wed Sep 10 20:02:39 2003] : (3979) Farkenella: Six here too
[Wed Sep 10 20:02:43 2003] : (3968) Berrawyn: I can't tell. Aspen, Care to take a closer look?
[Wed Sep 10 20:02:43 2003] : (3969) Aspen: How defensive does the outer fence and wall look?
[Wed Sep 10 20:02:46 2003] : (3970) DM: ONe of the farm hands cones over
[Wed Sep 10 20:03:08 2003] : ** (3971) Finduilas climbs on her horse and gets her bow ready **
[Wed Sep 10 20:03:15 2003] : (3970) farm hand: Not very, looks like it would keep out wild animals really
[Wed Sep 10 20:03:42 2003] : (3970) farm hand: ooc no wall, just a 5ft log enclosure type deal
[Wed Sep 10 20:03:56 2003] : ** (3979) Farkenella readies her bow **
[Wed Sep 10 20:04:05 2003] : (3970) farm hand: They're coming again aren't they?
[Wed Sep 10 20:04:06 2003] : (3969) Aspen: ooc in vrabelese wall = gate.
[Wed Sep 10 20:04:06 2003] : ** (3965) Enilia readies crossbow, trying hard to see what's approaching **
[Wed Sep 10 20:04:15 2003] : (3965) Enilia: ooc lol
[Wed Sep 10 20:04:17 2003] : (3970) farm hand: ooc LOL
[Wed Sep 10 20:04:20 2003] : (3968) Berrawyn: ooc lol
[Wed Sep 10 20:04:29 2003] : (3971) Finduilas: ooc LOL
[Wed Sep 10 20:04:35 2003] : (3968) Berrawyn: (to farm hand) You know what they are?
[Wed Sep 10 20:04:45 2003] : (3969) Aspen: Is there anywhere that looks even vaguely defensible?
[Wed Sep 10 20:04:52 2003] : (3971) Finduilas: ooc And those guys are telling you off for your English, Delphine ;)
[Wed Sep 10 20:04:56 2003] : (3970) farm hand: Yes, how do you think the outhouse got set on fire!
[Wed Sep 10 20:05:00 2003] : (3979) Farkenella: ooc HA !
[Wed Sep 10 20:05:06 2003] : (3970) farm hand: ooc LOL
[Wed Sep 10 20:05:13 2003] : (3971) Finduilas: What are they then
[Wed Sep 10 20:05:16 2003] : (3971) Finduilas: ?
[Wed Sep 10 20:05:23 2003] : (3968) Berrawyn: So who or what are they then?
[Wed Sep 10 20:05:41 2003] : (3970) farm hand: The House looks fairly solid, if a little flammable
[Wed Sep 10 20:05:53 2003] : (3968) Berrawyn: ooc /me needs a piddle before the fight
[Wed Sep 10 20:06:01 2003] : (3970) farm hand: ooc me too
[Wed Sep 10 20:06:04 2003] : (3970) farm hand: GAme PAuse
[Wed Sep 10 20:06:06 2003] : (3965) Enilia: ooc lol
[Wed Sep 10 20:06:58 2003] : (3971) Finduilas: They always have to share that with us, don't they? Men!
[Wed Sep 10 20:07:07 2003] : (3979) Farkenella: sheesh
[Wed Sep 10 20:07:27 2003] : (3979) Farkenella: just to set one thing straight
[Wed Sep 10 20:07:38 2003] : (3970) farm hand: what?
[Wed Sep 10 20:07:41 2003] : (3965) Enilia: Maybe I should tell about all the plums I ate today? ;)
[Wed Sep 10 20:07:52 2003] : (3979) Farkenella: Finduilas only was present for one part of the discussion I had with Hawthorne
[Wed Sep 10 20:08:08 2003] : (3979) Farkenella: :P
[Wed Sep 10 20:08:20 2003] : (3968) Berrawyn: ooc ahhhhhh
[Wed Sep 10 20:08:22 2003] : (3970) farm hand: SHe was there for most of it, just not the end
[Wed Sep 10 20:08:28 2003] : (3970) farm hand: GAME RESTART
[Wed Sep 10 20:08:58 2003] : ** (3979) Farkenella notches an arrow, looking in the direction of the 6 shapes **
[Wed Sep 10 20:08:59 2003] : (3970) farm hand: They were big dog things and ugly human like things that attacked
[Wed Sep 10 20:08:59 2003] : (3971) Finduilas: So what are they?
[Wed Sep 10 20:09:12 2003] : (3971) Finduilas: Worgs and orcs?
[Wed Sep 10 20:09:15 2003] : (3979) Farkenella: ouch, Orc riders hmmmm ?
[Wed Sep 10 20:09:29 2003] : (3970) farm hand: The dog things were talikng to the Umm Orc things
[Wed Sep 10 20:09:37 2003] : (3971) Finduilas: I've had enough of them time to kill them all
[Wed Sep 10 20:09:43 2003] : (3970) farm hand: I heard them, it was awful...
[Wed Sep 10 20:10:01 2003] : (3970) farm hand: Then they threw burning oil at us, then ran off...
[Wed Sep 10 20:10:04 2003] : (3969) Aspen: "Wait! Aren't we supposed to be delivering someting to the orcs?"
[Wed Sep 10 20:10:12 2003] : (3970) farm hand: They left two dog things to watch us
[Wed Sep 10 20:10:18 2003] : ** (3979) Farkenella startles **
[Wed Sep 10 20:10:20 2003] : (3969) Aspen: "Er. As a ploy that is."
[Wed Sep 10 20:10:22 2003] : (3979) Farkenella: you're right
[Wed Sep 10 20:10:32 2003] : ** (3970) farm hand looks startled **
[Wed Sep 10 20:10:35 2003] : (3971) Finduilas: We killed one of those and hurt the other badly
[Wed Sep 10 20:10:38 2003] : ** (3970) farm hand backs away from you all **
[Wed Sep 10 20:10:47 2003] : ** (3968) Berrawyn keeps an eye on the approaching Orcs **
[Wed Sep 10 20:11:17 2003] : (3971) Finduilas: But 6 still left, it could be a hard battle
[Wed Sep 10 20:11:25 2003] : (3965) Enilia: Maybe you farm guys should seek cover...
[Wed Sep 10 20:11:37 2003] : (3979) Farkenella: hard indeed
[Wed Sep 10 20:11:47 2003] : (3971) Finduilas: Anyone got a good idea to take them out without dieing ourselves?
[Wed Sep 10 20:11:49 2003] : (3979) Farkenella: Do you think this is Grugnak's lot ?
[Wed Sep 10 20:11:51 2003] : (3968) Berrawyn: Where would be the best to make a stand?
[Wed Sep 10 20:12:02 2003] : ** (3970) farm hand nods **
[Wed Sep 10 20:12:11 2003] : ** (3970) farm hand runs back to the others **
[Wed Sep 10 20:12:23 2003] : (3969) Aspen: "Worth a shot."
[Wed Sep 10 20:12:34 2003] : (3965) Enilia: We dweren't supposed to meet up with him here, They could be anyone
[Wed Sep 10 20:12:57 2003] : (3970) DM: The farm hands all run into the house, but one man walks out as they leave
[Wed Sep 10 20:12:58 2003] : (3968) Berrawyn: When it comes to Orcs, I'd rather shoot first
[Wed Sep 10 20:13:11 2003] : ** (3970) Court walks over to you **
[Wed Sep 10 20:13:18 2003] : (3970) Court: Hello there
[Wed Sep 10 20:13:26 2003] : (3979) Farkenella: Hi...sir ?
[Wed Sep 10 20:13:34 2003] : (3971) Finduilas: Well met, my name is Finduilas
[Wed Sep 10 20:13:39 2003] : (3970) Court: I Thankyou for your aid
[Wed Sep 10 20:13:50 2003] : (3970) Court: This is my farm, I am Court
[Wed Sep 10 20:14:03 2003] : (3970) Court: I will aid in its defence
[Wed Sep 10 20:14:05 2003] : (3979) Farkenella: and I am......*/me hesitates* Well, call me Farkenella
[Wed Sep 10 20:14:11 2003] : (3965) Enilia: This is a fine time to do greetings.... Haven't you heard what's coming?
[Wed Sep 10 20:14:17 2003] : (3970) Court: Hello all of you
[Wed Sep 10 20:14:23 2003] : ** (3968) Berrawyn nods to Court **
[Wed Sep 10 20:14:25 2003] : (3969) Aspen: "Hi"
[Wed Sep 10 20:14:36 2003] : (3971) Finduilas: We were coming here to purchase horses, but it seems we have more pressing business now
[Wed Sep 10 20:14:37 2003] : (3970) Court: I have seen them already yes
[Wed Sep 10 20:14:49 2003] : (3979) Farkenella: prssing would be the word indeed
[Wed Sep 10 20:14:55 2003] : (3970) Court: I'm afraid my stock isn't what it was...
[Wed Sep 10 20:15:10 2003] : (3970) Court: We lost most of our best horses as they roamed the plains
[Wed Sep 10 20:15:16 2003] : ** (3968) Berrawyn looks to the approaching Orcs. ooc how far now? **
[Wed Sep 10 20:15:53 2003] : (3971) Finduilas: How many and for how long?
[Wed Sep 10 20:15:59 2003] : (3970) DM: You can make out 3 worgs being ridden and a fourth on its own
[Wed Sep 10 20:16:20 2003] : ** (3971) Finduilas keeps an eye on the orcs as she speaks with Court **
[Wed Sep 10 20:16:57 2003] : ** (3968) Berrawyn wonders where the other 2 have gone **
[Wed Sep 10 20:16:58 2003] : ** (3970) Court pulls out an old Bastard sword **
[Wed Sep 10 20:17:09 2003] : ** (3970) Court is dressed in Leather **
[Wed Sep 10 20:17:22 2003] : (3971) Finduilas: ooc 4 worgs + 2 orcs = 6
[Wed Sep 10 20:17:25 2003] : (3970) Court: ooc armour that is, not chaps and a gimp mask
[Wed Sep 10 20:17:34 2003] : (3965) Enilia: ooc lol
[Wed Sep 10 20:17:36 2003] : (3971) Finduilas: ooc KMAO
[Wed Sep 10 20:17:36 2003] : (3968) Berrawyn: ooc brb
[Wed Sep 10 20:17:37 2003] : (3979) Farkenella: ooc lmao
[Wed Sep 10 20:17:54 2003] : (3968) Berrawyn: ooc back
[Wed Sep 10 20:18:09 2003] : (3965) Enilia: ooc wb :P
[Wed Sep 10 20:18:19 2003] : (3968) Berrawyn: ooc 4 worgs +3 riders = 7 surely
[Wed Sep 10 20:18:36 2003] : (3970) Court: They are now about 1/2 a mile away
[Wed Sep 10 20:18:41 2003] : (3971) Finduilas: ooc You're right, my mistake
[Wed Sep 10 20:18:55 2003] : ** (3965) Enilia starts feeling uneasy and... **
[Wed Sep 10 20:18:56 2003] : ** (3965) Enilia casts Mage Armour on self, +4 to AC (now 15) **
[Wed Sep 10 20:19:02 2003] : ** (3969) Aspen waits until they're in shouting distance. **
[Wed Sep 10 20:19:04 2003] : ** (3979) Farkenella turns to Aspen **
[Wed Sep 10 20:19:10 2003] : (3971) Finduilas: ooc I was just hoping where were only 6 in total, I guess
[Wed Sep 10 20:19:12 2003] : (3979) Farkenella: Aspen, can you heal me real quick ?
[Wed Sep 10 20:19:15 2003] : (3970) Court: ooc bah, but it's only 4 blobs, who's counting ;P
[Wed Sep 10 20:19:24 2003] : (3965) Enilia: ooc lol
[Wed Sep 10 20:19:35 2003] : (3971) Finduilas: ooc There wre 6 before, though
[Wed Sep 10 20:19:39 2003] : (3979) Farkenella: ooc how does subdual damage work ?
[Wed Sep 10 20:19:43 2003] : (3969) Aspen: (rummage) "Farky, here, have a healing potion."
[Wed Sep 10 20:19:56 2003] : (3979) Farkenella: oh, never mind, I have my own
[Wed Sep 10 20:19:59 2003] : (3970) Court: The worgs appear to be running at full pelt toward the compound
[Wed Sep 10 20:20:13 2003] : (3979) Farkenella: I thought you may have had some *sdoes some casting type gesture* left
[Wed Sep 10 20:20:21 2003] : ** (3979) Farkenella gulps down a potion **
[Wed Sep 10 20:20:25 2003] : (3979) Farkenella: [1d8+2] -> [6,2] = (8)
[Wed Sep 10 20:20:31 2003] : ** (3968) Berrawyn readies himself in an opportune place **
[Wed Sep 10 20:20:35 2003] : (3970) DM: They reach 600ft fairly quickly...
[Wed Sep 10 20:20:45 2003] : (3970) DM: 6 rounds until they are on you
[Wed Sep 10 20:20:47 2003] : (3969) Aspen: "No, I'm sorry. The earth only permits a limitted amount of magic to be drawn from it a day."
[Wed Sep 10 20:20:53 2003] : (3970) DM: Initiative
[Wed Sep 10 20:20:54 2003] : (3965) Enilia: ooc didn't you just say potions were +1?
[Wed Sep 10 20:21:01 2003] : (3971) Finduilas: Initiative Finduilas: [1d20+5] -> [9,5] = (14)
[Wed Sep 10 20:21:03 2003] : (3968) Berrawyn: Initiative Berrawyn: [1d20+3] -> [14,3] = (17)
[Wed Sep 10 20:21:04 2003] : (3965) Enilia: Initiative Enilia: [1d20+1] -> [1,1] = (2)
[Wed Sep 10 20:21:07 2003] : (3979) Farkenella: Initiative Farkenella : [1d20+3] -> [14,3] = (17)
[Wed Sep 10 20:21:15 2003] : (3969) Aspen: (very loudly) "About time! Lead us to Grushnak!"
[Wed Sep 10 20:21:56 2003] : ** (3979) Farkenella follows Aspen's lead and says the same in Orc **
[Wed Sep 10 20:22:08 2003] : (3970) DM: [1d20] -> [10] = (10)
[Wed Sep 10 20:22:26 2003] : (3970) DM: On you in 5 rounds
[Wed Sep 10 20:22:56 2003] : (3970) DM: There is a lot of snarling and yelling from them
[Wed Sep 10 20:23:08 2003] : (3968) Berrawyn: They dont seem to be convinced
[Wed Sep 10 20:23:09 2003] : ** (3965) Enilia sticks the wand of MM in her belt **
[Wed Sep 10 20:23:14 2003] : (3970) DM: ooc anyone firing or anything?
[Wed Sep 10 20:23:24 2003] : (3969) Aspen: Nope.
[Wed Sep 10 20:23:25 2003] : ** (3979) Farkenella shouts again the same sentence **
[Wed Sep 10 20:23:41 2003] : (3971) Finduilas: ooc I can't reach them yet
[Wed Sep 10 20:23:51 2003] : (3969) Aspen: (shouting) "We bring important news for Grushnak!"
[Wed Sep 10 20:23:53 2003] : (3970) DM: 9 range incements for shortbow
[Wed Sep 10 20:23:57 2003] : (3971) Finduilas: ooc Over what distance does entangle work?
[Wed Sep 10 20:23:58 2003] : (3970) DM: 5 for longbow
[Wed Sep 10 20:24:17 2003] : (3969) Aspen: ooc 200+ft but I don't have any left.
[Wed Sep 10 20:24:30 2003] : (3965) Enilia: ooc Do they even look like they've heard the shouting?
[Wed Sep 10 20:24:31 2003] : (3971) Finduilas: ooc I have :)
[Wed Sep 10 20:24:46 2003] : (3970) DM: On you in 4 rounds
[Wed Sep 10 20:24:58 2003] : (3970) DM: One orc is shouting to another...
[Wed Sep 10 20:25:05 2003] : (3970) DM: ooc anyone speak orc?
[Wed Sep 10 20:25:16 2003] : (3979) Farkenella: ooc I have been shouting in orc for ages ;)
[Wed Sep 10 20:25:17 2003] : (3971) Finduilas: ooc Farkenella does
[Wed Sep 10 20:25:21 2003] : (3979) Farkenella: ooc so yep, I can
[Wed Sep 10 20:25:23 2003] : (3971) Finduilas: ooc LOL
[Wed Sep 10 20:25:46 2003] : (3971) Finduilas: ooc That's how I knew ;)
[Wed Sep 10 20:26:07 2003] : (3968) Berrawyn: Can anyone make out what they are saying?
[Wed Sep 10 20:26:16 2003] : ** (3979) Farkenella tiries to listen **
[Wed Sep 10 20:26:21 2003] : (3979) Farkenella: Listen Skill Check: [1d20+6] -> [12,6] = (18)
[Wed Sep 10 20:26:28 2003] : (3965) Enilia: Findus, you'd better ready that entangle sword...
[Wed Sep 10 20:27:40 2003] : ** (3971) Finduilas gets her sword and lays it over her saddle **
[Wed Sep 10 20:28:22 2003] : (3970) DM: OK on you in 4 rounds
[Wed Sep 10 20:28:38 2003] : (3965) Enilia: Farky, what are they saying? Can you hear it?
[Wed Sep 10 20:28:44 2003] : (3979) Farkenella: Yes ! We are looking for Grugnk !
[Wed Sep 10 20:28:51 2003] : (3979) Farkenella: He is expecting us *shouting*
[Wed Sep 10 20:29:01 2003] : (3979) Farkenella: ooc Grugnak of course
[Wed Sep 10 20:29:03 2003] : (3970) DM: 4 range increments for longbow, 7 for shortbow, 5 for crossbow
[Wed Sep 10 20:29:26 2003] : (3968) Berrawyn: Farky! Do we shoot or not?!?
[Wed Sep 10 20:29:30 2003] : (3970) DM: orcs start to pull aside
[Wed Sep 10 20:29:42 2003] : (3979) Farkenella: No, wait !
[Wed Sep 10 20:29:58 2003] : (3979) Farkenella: *quieter* they are with Grugnak
[Wed Sep 10 20:29:59 2003] : ** (3965) Enilia starts getting *really* uneasy **
[Wed Sep 10 20:30:21 2003] : (3968) Berrawyn: I'm not happy about this
[Wed Sep 10 20:30:23 2003] : (3979) Farkenella: *in orc* Grgnak asked us to retrieve something for him and meet him
[Wed Sep 10 20:30:26 2003] : (3979) Farkenella: we have it
[Wed Sep 10 20:30:36 2003] : (3970) DM: Worgs split into two twos, one with two rides, the other with one
[Wed Sep 10 20:30:46 2003] : (3979) Farkenella: He is expecting us
[Wed Sep 10 20:30:47 2003] : (3971) Finduilas: We'd better not tell them we killed some of them earlier then
[Wed Sep 10 20:30:57 2003] : (3965) Enilia: Great... Just invite them to come and get it.... *sigh*
[Wed Sep 10 20:31:09 2003] : (3979) Farkenella: *quieter* No, shhh, they're asking what we have with him, and they probabaly understand common
[Wed Sep 10 20:31:34 2003] : (3979) Farkenella: We'll see him and no other
[Wed Sep 10 20:31:56 2003] : (3979) Farkenella: *quieter* get ready to fire on my signal
[Wed Sep 10 20:32:08 2003] : ** (3971) Finduilas is ready **
[Wed Sep 10 20:32:14 2003] : (3970) DM: Orc yells
[Wed Sep 10 20:32:16 2003] : (3979) Farkenella: Oh, I see ! So you're not with him hey !
[Wed Sep 10 20:32:17 2003] : ** (3965) Enilia readies her crossbow slowly **
[Wed Sep 10 20:32:23 2003] : (3970) DM: All four come charging in
[Wed Sep 10 20:32:27 2003] : ** (3968) Berrawyn nocks a arrow **
[Wed Sep 10 20:32:28 2003] : (3979) Farkenella: FIRE
[Wed Sep 10 20:32:41 2003] : (3970) DM: Two on the south-east wtwo southwest
[Wed Sep 10 20:32:51 2003] : (3968) Berrawyn: ooc map?
[Wed Sep 10 20:32:53 2003] : (3970) DM: two orcs SW, one orc SE
[Wed Sep 10 20:32:55 2003] : (3969) Aspen: Initiative: [1d20+2] -> [5,2] = (7)
[Wed Sep 10 20:33:36 2003] : (3970) DM: [1d20] -> [20] = (20)
[Wed Sep 10 20:33:52 2003] : (3970) DM: WHo is firing?
[Wed Sep 10 20:34:01 2003] : (3970) DM: They are now 300ft away
[Wed Sep 10 20:34:15 2003] : ** (3968) Berrawyn fires **
[Wed Sep 10 20:34:18 2003] : ** (3971) Finduilas casts entangle at the 2 with riders **
[Wed Sep 10 20:34:21 2003] : (3965) Enilia: ooc too far waway, ain't it?
[Wed Sep 10 20:34:21 2003] : (3968) Berrawyn: Comp S'Bow M+2 (base): [1d20+5] -> [17,5] = (22) ===> Damage: [1d6+1] -> [5,1] = (6)
[Wed Sep 10 20:34:35 2003] : (3968) Berrawyn: ooc 2 range?
[Wed Sep 10 20:34:50 2003] : (3968) Berrawyn: ooc firing at the single guy
[Wed Sep 10 20:35:04 2003] : (3970) DM: ooc mark where you all are please
[Wed Sep 10 20:35:19 2003] : (3970) DM: Hit
[Wed Sep 10 20:36:18 2003] : (3970) DM: He's dead, slumped over the saddle
[Wed Sep 10 20:36:41 2003] : (3968) Berrawyn: Yes!
[Wed Sep 10 20:36:57 2003] : (3970) DM: Farky?
[Wed Sep 10 20:36:58 2003] : (3971) Finduilas: :)
[Wed Sep 10 20:37:10 2003] : (3979) Farkenella: ooc which is dead ?
[Wed Sep 10 20:37:35 2003] : (3970) DM: ooc orc rider, two in SW are still alive
[Wed Sep 10 20:37:36 2003] : (3971) Finduilas: ooc The single rider, SE
[Wed Sep 10 20:38:02 2003] : ** (3979) Farkenella fires at 1 **
[Wed Sep 10 20:38:06 2003] : (3979) Farkenella: Shortbow, composite (base): [1d20+5] -> [6,5] = (11) ===> Damage: [1d6+0] -> [3,0] = (3)
[Wed Sep 10 20:38:52 2003] : (3970) DM: Miss
[Wed Sep 10 20:39:03 2003] : (3970) DM: Findus... Casting entangle?
[Wed Sep 10 20:39:11 2003] : (3971) Finduilas: Yep
[Wed Sep 10 20:39:17 2003] : (3970) DM: DC?
[Wed Sep 10 20:39:37 2003] : (3970) DM: ooc at who, the groups are quite split up
[Wed Sep 10 20:39:54 2003] : (3971) Finduilas: ooc I forgot, I thought I'd make a not of it :(
[Wed Sep 10 20:40:13 2003] : (3970) DM: ooc was it 13?
[Wed Sep 10 20:40:15 2003] : (3971) Finduilas: ooc At the two riders, I'm standing right before them
[Wed Sep 10 20:40:36 2003] : (3970) DM: [1d20+6] -> [17,6] = (23)
[Wed Sep 10 20:40:37 2003] : (3970) DM: [1d20+6] -> [4,6] = (10)
[Wed Sep 10 20:40:40 2003] : (3971) Finduilas: ooc 13 or 15 IIRC, but I'd have to consult the logs for it
[Wed Sep 10 20:40:44 2003] : (3970) DM: No2 is entangled
[Wed Sep 10 20:40:56 2003] : (3971) Finduilas: ooc Woohoo
[Wed Sep 10 20:41:00 2003] : (3970) DM: Court stands waiting
[Wed Sep 10 20:41:04 2003] : (3970) DM: Aspen?
[Wed Sep 10 20:42:10 2003] : (3969) Aspen: I'm casting Calm Animals on the Worgs on the east.
[Wed Sep 10 20:42:34 2003] : (3970) DM: OK, what DC?
[Wed Sep 10 20:42:40 2003] : (3969) Aspen: Only works on things with INt 1 or 2.
[Wed Sep 10 20:42:46 2003] : (3969) Aspen: DC=14
[Wed Sep 10 20:43:05 2003] : (3969) Aspen: [2d4] -> [3,2] = (5) HD of animals affected.
[Wed Sep 10 20:43:11 2003] : (3970) DM: ooc only 30 ft range
[Wed Sep 10 20:43:12 2003] : (3969) Aspen: +3
[Wed Sep 10 20:43:23 2003] : (3969) Aspen: Duh.
[Wed Sep 10 20:43:27 2003] : (3969) Aspen: Sling (base): [1d20+4] -> [16,4] = (20) ===> Damage: [1d4+0] -> [1,0] = (1)
[Wed Sep 10 20:43:33 2003] : (3970) DM: LOL
[Wed Sep 10 20:43:34 2003] : (3969) Aspen: 3
[Wed Sep 10 20:43:37 2003] : (3970) DM: HIt
[Wed Sep 10 20:43:50 2003] : (3970) DM: 3?
[Wed Sep 10 20:43:55 2003] : (3971) Finduilas: ooc DC 12 for the entangle, DM
[Wed Sep 10 20:43:55 2003] : (3970) DM: Enilia?
[Wed Sep 10 20:44:02 2003] : (3965) Enilia: On 1
[Wed Sep 10 20:44:03 2003] : (3970) DM: 'k
[Wed Sep 10 20:44:04 2003] : (3965) Enilia: Light Crossbow, Point Blank Shot (base): [1d20+3] -> [7,3] = (10) ===> Damage: [1d8+1] -> [8,1] = (9)
[Wed Sep 10 20:44:09 2003] : (3970) DM: MIss
[Wed Sep 10 20:44:24 2003] : (3970) DM: ooc ignore scale on map...
[Wed Sep 10 20:44:38 2003] : (3970) DM: Worgs 2, 3 and 4 run 100ft closer
[Wed Sep 10 20:45:20 2003] : (3970) DM: Orc 2 throws a javelin at Aspen
[Wed Sep 10 20:45:39 2003] : (3969) Aspen: AC=16
[Wed Sep 10 20:45:41 2003] : (3970) DM: [1d20-14] -> [19,-14] = (5)
[Wed Sep 10 20:45:44 2003] : (3970) DM: [1d20-14] -> [15,-14] = (1)
[Wed Sep 10 20:45:51 2003] : (3970) DM: Miss surprisingly
[Wed Sep 10 20:45:59 2003] : (3970) DM: Berrawyn
[Wed Sep 10 20:46:02 2003] : (3971) Finduilas: ooc LOL
[Wed Sep 10 20:46:16 2003] : ** (3968) Berrawyn fires at Orc2 **
[Wed Sep 10 20:46:18 2003] : (3968) Berrawyn: Comp S'Bow M+2 (base): [1d20+5] -> [12,5] = (17) ===> Damage: [1d6+1] -> [4,1] = (5)
[Wed Sep 10 20:46:53 2003] : (3970) DM: Miss
[Wed Sep 10 20:47:07 2003] : (3970) DM: Farky?
[Wed Sep 10 20:47:21 2003] : (3979) Farkenella: at 1 still
[Wed Sep 10 20:47:29 2003] : (3979) Farkenella: ooc or is it dead ?
[Wed Sep 10 20:47:40 2003] : (3970) DM: Alive
[Wed Sep 10 20:47:44 2003] : (3979) Farkenella: Shortbow, composite (base): [1d20+5] -> [11,5] = (16) ===> Damage: [1d6+0] -> [5,0] = (5)
[Wed Sep 10 20:47:59 2003] : (3965) Enilia: G'night all...
[Wed Sep 10 20:47:59 2003] : (3965) Enilia (exit): 20:47
[Wed Sep 10 20:48:02 2003] : (3970) DM: Miss
[Wed Sep 10 20:48:15 2003] : (3970) DM: Huh?
[Wed Sep 10 20:48:22 2003] : (3969) Aspen: ooc technical probs.
[Wed Sep 10 20:48:23 2003] : (3979) Farkenella: ooc yeah, uh ?
[Wed Sep 10 20:48:25 2003] : (3987) Enilia (enter): 20:48
[Wed Sep 10 20:48:33 2003] : (3979) Farkenella: ooc wb, had a good night ?
[Wed Sep 10 20:48:40 2003] : (3971) Finduilas: ooc Too bad :(
[Wed Sep 10 20:48:43 2003] : (3968) Berrawyn: ooc next week already?
[Wed Sep 10 20:48:48 2003] : (3970) DM: ooc stalling again?
[Wed Sep 10 20:48:49 2003] : (3979) Farkenella: ooc lol
[Wed Sep 10 20:48:57 2003] : (3971) Finduilas: ooc KMAO wb Celestienne
[Wed Sep 10 20:49:13 2003] : (3987) Enilia: ooc Dunno, everything just stopped after my shot; thought I'd killed the DM :P
[Wed Sep 10 20:49:14 2003] : (3970) DM: Findus?
[Wed Sep 10 20:49:21 2003] : (3970) DM: ooc LOL
[Wed Sep 10 20:49:34 2003] : (3971) Finduilas: Entangle at no. 2
[Wed Sep 10 20:49:37 2003] : ** (3970) DM wondered what he had done wrong :( **
[Wed Sep 10 20:49:46 2003] : (3971) Finduilas: ooc LOL
[Wed Sep 10 20:49:47 2003] : (3970) DM: OK
[Wed Sep 10 20:49:53 2003] : (3970) DM: [1d20+2] -> [12,2] = (14)
[Wed Sep 10 20:49:55 2003] : (3987) Enilia: ooc lol
[Wed Sep 10 20:49:58 2003] : (3970) DM: Saved
[Wed Sep 10 20:50:03 2003] : (3971) Finduilas: :(
[Wed Sep 10 20:50:05 2003] : (3970) DM: Aspen?
[Wed Sep 10 20:50:18 2003] : (3970) DM: ooc should have been +6
[Wed Sep 10 20:50:24 2003] : ** (3971) Finduilas leaves her sword and picks up her bow again **
[Wed Sep 10 20:50:30 2003] : (3971) Finduilas: ooc +6 what?
[Wed Sep 10 20:50:32 2003] : (3969) Aspen: How far?
[Wed Sep 10 20:50:43 2003] : (3970) DM: ooc reflex, I put wrong number in
[Wed Sep 10 20:50:48 2003] : (3970) DM: 200 feet
[Wed Sep 10 20:50:59 2003] : (3969) Aspen: twiddles thumbs.
[Wed Sep 10 20:51:09 2003] : (3970) DM: Enilia?
[Wed Sep 10 20:51:20 2003] : (3970) DM: ooc don't bomb out on me again ;)
[Wed Sep 10 20:51:27 2003] : (3987) Enilia: ooc Everything still alive?
[Wed Sep 10 20:51:40 2003] : (3970) DM: Yes, are you still seeing us?
[Wed Sep 10 20:51:53 2003] : (3987) Enilia: ooc so far yes :P
[Wed Sep 10 20:52:07 2003] : (3971) Finduilas: ooc Great :)
[Wed Sep 10 20:52:12 2003] : ** (3987) Enilia drops crossboww and takes wand **
[Wed Sep 10 20:52:14 2003] : (3970) DM: Enilia? Your go
[Wed Sep 10 20:52:17 2003] : (3987) Enilia: at 2
[Wed Sep 10 20:52:21 2003] : ** (3987) Enilia casts Magic Missile, damage [1d4+1] -> [1,1] = (2) **
[Wed Sep 10 20:52:23 2003] : (3970) DM: 'k
[Wed Sep 10 20:52:24 2003] : ** (3987) Enilia casts Magic Missile, damage [1d4+1] -> [3,1] = (4) **
[Wed Sep 10 20:52:59 2003] : (3970) DM: MIssiles shoot out 130 feet then fizzle into nothing
[Wed Sep 10 20:53:05 2003] : (3970) DM: :P
[Wed Sep 10 20:53:06 2003] : (3987) Enilia: :O
[Wed Sep 10 20:53:15 2003] : (3987) Enilia: ooc bastard ;)
[Wed Sep 10 20:53:15 2003] : (3968) Berrawyn (exit): 20:53
[Wed Sep 10 20:53:35 2003] : (3970) DM: Worgs 2 3 and 4 run another 100ft
[Wed Sep 10 20:53:36 2003] : (3971) Finduilas: ooc Surely that wasn't 2 hours yet
[Wed Sep 10 20:53:53 2003] : (3970) DM: 1 tries to break free
[Wed Sep 10 20:54:00 2003] : (3970) DM: [1d20+3] -> [2,3] = (5)
[Wed Sep 10 20:54:05 2003] : (3970) DM: ANd fails
[Wed Sep 10 20:54:18 2003] : (3970) DM: Orc 2 throws javelin at Enilia
[Wed Sep 10 20:54:27 2003] : (3970) DM: [1d20-5] -> [17,-5] = (12)
[Wed Sep 10 20:54:33 2003] : (3970) DM: MIss
[Wed Sep 10 20:54:38 2003] : ** (3987) Enilia gasps **
[Wed Sep 10 20:54:50 2003] : (3970) DM: PAUSE
[Wed Sep 10 20:55:19 2003] : (3990) Berrawyn (enter): 20:55
[Wed Sep 10 20:55:24 2003] : (3970) DM: Thought Bert was back
[Wed Sep 10 20:55:26 2003] : (3987) Enilia: ooc wb :)
[Wed Sep 10 20:55:28 2003] : (3970) DM: Ah..
[Wed Sep 10 20:55:32 2003] : (3990) Berrawyn: ooc sorry bout that
[Wed Sep 10 20:55:39 2003] : (3990) Berrawyn: ooc only 4 months to go :D
[Wed Sep 10 20:55:43 2003] : (3971) Finduilas: wb Bert
[Wed Sep 10 20:55:44 2003] : (3990) Berrawyn: ooc my turns?
[Wed Sep 10 20:55:45 2003] : (3987) Enilia: \o/
[Wed Sep 10 20:55:56 2003] : (3970) DM: 2 3 and 4 have moved, 1 is still stuck, orc 2 just missed enilia with a javelin
[Wed Sep 10 20:56:05 2003] : (3970) DM: RESTART
[Wed Sep 10 20:56:06 2003] : ** (3990) Berrawyn fires at Orc2 **
[Wed Sep 10 20:56:09 2003] : (3970) DM: Berrawyn?
[Wed Sep 10 20:56:12 2003] : (3970) DM: 'k
[Wed Sep 10 20:56:12 2003] : (3990) Berrawyn: Comp S'Bow M+2 (base): [1d20+5] -> [2,5] = (7) ===> Damage: [1d6+1] -> [4,1] = (5)
[Wed Sep 10 20:56:17 2003] : (3970) DM: Miss
[Wed Sep 10 20:56:20 2003] : (3970) DM: FArky?
[Wed Sep 10 20:56:29 2003] : (3979) Farkenella: at orc 2
[Wed Sep 10 20:56:31 2003] : (3979) Farkenella: Shortbow, composite (base): [1d20+5] -> [2,5] = (7) ===> Damage: [1d6+0] -> [6,0] = (6)
[Wed Sep 10 20:56:39 2003] : (3970) DM: Miss
[Wed Sep 10 20:56:44 2003] : (3970) DM: Findus?
[Wed Sep 10 20:57:05 2003] : (3971) Finduilas: ooc Too far away for my bow, I wait
[Wed Sep 10 20:57:20 2003] : (3970) DM: ooc it isn't too far
[Wed Sep 10 20:57:31 2003] : (3970) DM: ooc you lose -2 for each range increment
[Wed Sep 10 20:57:33 2003] : (3971) Finduilas: Then I shoot at No 1
[Wed Sep 10 20:57:41 2003] : (3971) Finduilas: Shortbow (base): [1d20+3] -> [20,3] = (23) ===> Damage: [1d6+1] -> [2,1] = (3)
[Wed Sep 10 20:57:42 2003] : (3971) Finduilas: Critical hit? [1d20+3] -> [19,3] = (22) ===> Damage: [3d6+3] -> [1,5,5,3] = (14)
[Wed Sep 10 20:58:08 2003] : (3970) DM: Hit
[Wed Sep 10 20:58:11 2003] : (3970) DM: Just
[Wed Sep 10 20:58:18 2003] : (3971) Finduilas: Really? ;)
[Wed Sep 10 20:58:21 2003] : (3970) DM: ooc no1 is 300 ft away
[Wed Sep 10 20:58:29 2003] : (3970) DM: you only just got him
[Wed Sep 10 20:58:43 2003] : (3969) Aspen: ooc -2 for each range increment away. I thnk.
[Wed Sep 10 20:58:49 2003] : (3971) Finduilas: ooc Oops, fired at the wrong one. Never mind
[Wed Sep 10 20:58:51 2003] : (3970) DM: ooc the orc or the worg BTW
[Wed Sep 10 20:59:04 2003] : (3971) Finduilas: ooc The orc
[Wed Sep 10 20:59:10 2003] : (3970) DM: He's dead
[Wed Sep 10 20:59:16 2003] : (3970) DM: Aspen?
[Wed Sep 10 20:59:35 2003] : (3969) Aspen: They're sill 100 ft away right?
[Wed Sep 10 20:59:40 2003] : (3970) DM: Yes
[Wed Sep 10 21:00:17 2003] : (3969) Aspen: Toss a pebble at 3
[Wed Sep 10 21:00:23 2003] : (3969) Aspen: Sling (base): [1d20+4] -> [2,4] = (6) ===> Damage: [1d4+0] -> [2,0] = (2)
[Wed Sep 10 21:00:25 2003] : (3987) Enilia: ooc LOL
[Wed Sep 10 21:00:32 2003] : (3970) DM: Miss
[Wed Sep 10 21:00:38 2003] : (3970) DM: Enilia
[Wed Sep 10 21:00:46 2003] : (3987) Enilia: Orc 2
[Wed Sep 10 21:00:48 2003] : ** (3987) Enilia casts Magic Missile, damage [1d4+1] -> [4,1] = (5) **
[Wed Sep 10 21:00:50 2003] : ** (3987) Enilia casts Magic Missile, damage [1d4+1] -> [1,1] = (2) **
[Wed Sep 10 21:01:00 2003] : (3970) DM: What on?
[Wed Sep 10 21:01:06 2003] : (3970) DM: ooc duh?
[Wed Sep 10 21:01:09 2003] : (3987) Enilia: Orc 2
[Wed Sep 10 21:01:15 2003] : (3970) DM: OK he's dead
[Wed Sep 10 21:01:26 2003] : (3987) Enilia: Serves him well!
[Wed Sep 10 21:01:33 2003] : (3970) DM: OK all orc are dead, just worgs now
[Wed Sep 10 21:01:40 2003] : (3971) Finduilas: ooc LOL
[Wed Sep 10 21:01:43 2003] : (3987) Enilia: Throwing stuff at me, hmpf!
[Wed Sep 10 21:01:45 2003] : (3970) DM: 3 wargs have dead weight dead orcs on them
[Wed Sep 10 21:02:02 2003] : (3970) DM: ooc worgs or wargs bah!
[Wed Sep 10 21:02:12 2003] : (3990) Berrawyn: ooc wxrgs?
[Wed Sep 10 21:02:13 2003] : (3970) DM: [1d20+3] -> [3,3] = (6)
[Wed Sep 10 21:02:15 2003] : (3987) Enilia: ooc lol
[Wed Sep 10 21:02:26 2003] : (3970) DM: Worg 1 still entangled
[Wed Sep 10 21:02:44 2003] : (3970) DM: Warg 2 runs to the frence and leaps
[Wed Sep 10 21:02:57 2003] : (3970) DM: [1d20+3] -> [10,3] = (13)
[Wed Sep 10 21:03:30 2003] : (3970) DM: He lands on your side of the fence...
[Wed Sep 10 21:03:39 2003] : (3987) Enilia: Oi!
[Wed Sep 10 21:03:41 2003] : (3970) DM: AoO for black and orange
[Wed Sep 10 21:03:50 2003] : (3970) DM: umm, enilia and?
[Wed Sep 10 21:04:06 2003] : (3987) Enilia: ooc not orange, army green :P
[Wed Sep 10 21:04:08 2003] : ** (3987) Enilia casts Magic Missile, damage [1d4+1] -> [4,1] = (5) **
[Wed Sep 10 21:04:11 2003] : ** (3987) Enilia casts Magic Missile, damage [1d4+1] -> [3,1] = (4) **
[Wed Sep 10 21:04:16 2003] : (3970) DM: LOL
[Wed Sep 10 21:04:20 2003] : (3979) Farkenella: Finduilas I'd say
[Wed Sep 10 21:04:23 2003] : (3970) DM: From the wand?
[Wed Sep 10 21:04:24 2003] : (3971) Finduilas: And me
[Wed Sep 10 21:04:27 2003] : (3971) Finduilas: Shortbow (base): [1d20+3] -> [14,3] = (17) ===> Damage: [1d6+1] -> [6,1] = (7)
[Wed Sep 10 21:04:34 2003] : (3987) Enilia: oc yes, said so already
[Wed Sep 10 21:04:49 2003] : (3970) DM: He looks pretty beaten up
[Wed Sep 10 21:04:57 2003] : (3970) DM: 3 does the same
[Wed Sep 10 21:05:03 2003] : (3970) DM: [1d20+3] -> [16,3] = (19)
[Wed Sep 10 21:05:26 2003] : (3970) DM: ooc can I attack if I used a double movement?
[Wed Sep 10 21:05:39 2003] : (3969) Aspen: ooc Nope.
[Wed Sep 10 21:05:46 2003] : (3970) DM: 'k
[Wed Sep 10 21:05:49 2003] : (3990) Berrawyn: ooc give us a break!
[Wed Sep 10 21:05:55 2003] : (3971) Finduilas: ooc And a good thing too ;)
[Wed Sep 10 21:05:56 2003] : (3987) Enilia: ooc lol
[Wed Sep 10 21:05:57 2003] : (3969) Aspen: ooc Only if you've charged.
[Wed Sep 10 21:05:58 2003] : (3970) DM: He lands besides Berrawyn... AoO
[Wed Sep 10 21:06:03 2003] : (3990) Berrawyn: Comp S'Bow M+2, PBS (base): [1d20+6] -> [1,6] = (7) ===> Damage: [1d6+2] -> [1,2] = (3)
[Wed Sep 10 21:06:09 2003] : (3970) DM: MIss
[Wed Sep 10 21:06:18 2003] : (3971) Finduilas: ooc Don't give him any ideas, David ;)
[Wed Sep 10 21:06:40 2003] : (3970) DM: 4 jumps to FAspen?
[Wed Sep 10 21:06:42 2003] : (3970) DM: [1d20+3] -> [7,3] = (10)
[Wed Sep 10 21:06:48 2003] : (3970) DM: He makes the jump
[Wed Sep 10 21:06:57 2003] : (3970) DM: AoO?
[Wed Sep 10 21:06:59 2003] : (3969) Aspen: Quarterstaff, MW (base): [1d20+4] -> [9,4] = (13) ===> Damage: [1d6+1] -> [5,1] = (6)
[Wed Sep 10 21:07:04 2003] : (3970) DM: Miss
[Wed Sep 10 21:07:11 2003] : (3970) DM: OK, Berrawyn?
[Wed Sep 10 21:07:33 2003] : ** (3990) Berrawyn drops his bow and draws his sword **
[Wed Sep 10 21:07:38 2003] : (3990) Berrawyn: Longsword (base): [1d20+3] -> [16,3] = (19) ===> Damage: [1d8+1] -> [3,1] = (4)
[Wed Sep 10 21:07:49 2003] : (3970) DM: HIt
[Wed Sep 10 21:08:02 2003] : (3970) DM: He takes a gash across his snout
[Wed Sep 10 21:08:09 2003] : (3970) DM: Farky?
[Wed Sep 10 21:08:14 2003] : (3990) Berrawyn: ooc ouch
[Wed Sep 10 21:08:49 2003] : (3990) Berrawyn: ooc brb
[Wed Sep 10 21:08:59 2003] : ** (3979) Farkenella notches an arrow and fires on 2 **
[Wed Sep 10 21:09:00 2003] : (3979) Farkenella: Shortbow, composite (base): [1d20+5] -> [3,5] = (8) ===> Damage: [1d6+0] -> [1,0] = (1)
[Wed Sep 10 21:09:01 2003] : (3971) Finduilas: ooc OK
[Wed Sep 10 21:09:14 2003] : (3970) DM: AoO
[Wed Sep 10 21:09:23 2003] : (3970) DM: OH, no, sorry
[Wed Sep 10 21:09:26 2003] : (3970) DM: OK
[Wed Sep 10 21:09:59 2003] : (3970) DM: Findus
[Wed Sep 10 21:10:10 2003] : (3970) DM: miss btw
[Wed Sep 10 21:10:11 2003] : (3971) Finduilas: At no 2
[Wed Sep 10 21:10:11 2003] : (3971) Finduilas: Shortbow (base): [1d20+3] -> [4,3] = (7) ===> Damage: [1d6+1] -> [5,1] = (6)
[Wed Sep 10 21:10:27 2003] : (3970) DM: AoO
[Wed Sep 10 21:10:42 2003] : (3970) DM: [1d20+7] -> [10,7] = (17)
[Wed Sep 10 21:10:47 2003] : (3970) DM: AC?
[Wed Sep 10 21:10:52 2003] : (3971) Finduilas: Why an AoO?
[Wed Sep 10 21:10:55 2003] : (3971) Finduilas: 22
[Wed Sep 10 21:11:03 2003] : (3970) WOrgs: You used a bow in close combat
[Wed Sep 10 21:11:20 2003] : (3969) Aspen: ooc You can take a 5 ft step back and avoid the AoO. I think.
[Wed Sep 10 21:11:22 2003] : (3970) Worgs: Miss
[Wed Sep 10 21:11:29 2003] : (3990) Berrawyn: ooc back
[Wed Sep 10 21:11:35 2003] : (3987) Enilia: ooc wb :)
[Wed Sep 10 21:11:38 2003] : (3970) Worgs: Court runs to worg 3 and attacks
[Wed Sep 10 21:11:43 2003] : (3970) Worgs: [1d20+2] -> [18,2] = (20)
[Wed Sep 10 21:11:46 2003] : (3970) Worgs: [1d10+2] -> [8,2] = (10)
[Wed Sep 10 21:11:53 2003] : (3971) Finduilas: ooc I'm on horseback, I could do that easily
[Wed Sep 10 21:12:12 2003] : (3970) Worgs: ooc who is stil on a horse?
[Wed Sep 10 21:12:17 2003] : (3969) Aspen: Me
[Wed Sep 10 21:12:19 2003] : (3987) Enilia: ooc me
[Wed Sep 10 21:12:24 2003] : (3969) Aspen: Sorry. Forgot my ride check.
[Wed Sep 10 21:12:30 2003] : (3971) Finduilas: ooc I am, I did say before
[Wed Sep 10 21:12:45 2003] : (3970) Worgs: Ride checks for each attack in futer :)
[Wed Sep 10 21:12:51 2003] : (3970) Worgs: future
[Wed Sep 10 21:12:56 2003] : (3970) Worgs: Aspen?
[Wed Sep 10 21:13:08 2003] : (3969) Aspen: Ride Skill Check: [1d20+5] -> [20,5] = (25)
[Wed Sep 10 21:13:17 2003] : (3987) Enilia: ooc nice!
[Wed Sep 10 21:13:22 2003] : (3969) Aspen: I cast Calm animals
[Wed Sep 10 21:13:23 2003] : (3971) Finduilas: ooc When we're just sitting there?
[Wed Sep 10 21:13:35 2003] : (3979) Farkenella: ooc I'm on foot
[Wed Sep 10 21:13:42 2003] : (3969) Aspen: [2d4+3] -> [4,4,3] = (11) HD of Worgs calmed. DC = 14
[Wed Sep 10 21:14:15 2003] : (3970) Worgs: on 3 and 4
[Wed Sep 10 21:14:33 2003] : (3969) Aspen: ooc riding horses get spooked in combat. The DC if you have a war horse is a measly 5. Other wise it's 15.
[Wed Sep 10 21:14:41 2003] : (3970) Worgs: [1d20+3] -> [12,3] = (15)
[Wed Sep 10 21:14:43 2003] : (3970) Worgs: [1d20+3] -> [13,3] = (16)
[Wed Sep 10 21:14:53 2003] : (3970) Worgs: OK, both saved
[Wed Sep 10 21:15:08 2003] : (3970) Worgs: Enilia?
[Wed Sep 10 21:15:22 2003] : (3970) Worgs: ooc you may not need it for a wand though??
[Wed Sep 10 21:15:24 2003] : (3987) Enilia: ooc So the ride check should be before the action?
[Wed Sep 10 21:15:45 2003] : (3970) Worgs: Yes
[Wed Sep 10 21:15:50 2003] : (3987) Enilia: Ride Skill Check: [1d20+3] -> [1,3] = (4)
[Wed Sep 10 21:15:55 2003] : (3969) Aspen: ooc Yes. If you fail the ride check you spend the round controlling the horse.
[Wed Sep 10 21:15:57 2003] : (3987) Enilia: ooc SHIT!
[Wed Sep 10 21:16:11 2003] : (3969) Aspen: ooc Tut, tut, language.
[Wed Sep 10 21:16:20 2003] : (3987) Enilia: ooc Sorry lol
[Wed Sep 10 21:16:26 2003] : (3971) Finduilas: ooc KMAO
[Wed Sep 10 21:16:27 2003] : (3970) Worgs: You try to control the horse
[Wed Sep 10 21:16:38 2003] : (3970) Worgs: My turn
[Wed Sep 10 21:16:43 2003] : (3970) Worgs: [1d20+3] -> [12,3] = (15)
[Wed Sep 10 21:17:03 2003] : (3971) Finduilas: ooc On who?
[Wed Sep 10 21:17:05 2003] : (3970) Worgs: Worg 1 is still stuck
[Wed Sep 10 21:17:15 2003] : (3971) Finduilas: ooc :)
[Wed Sep 10 21:17:23 2003] : (3970) Worgs: Worg 2 attacks Findus
[Wed Sep 10 21:17:28 2003] : (3970) Worgs: [1d20+7] -> [9,7] = (16)
[Wed Sep 10 21:17:31 2003] : (3970) Worgs: Miss
[Wed Sep 10 21:17:44 2003] : (3970) Worgs: Worg 3 attacks Berrawyn
[Wed Sep 10 21:17:46 2003] : (3970) Worgs: [1d20+7] -> [19,7] = (26)
[Wed Sep 10 21:17:58 2003] : (3971) Finduilas: ooc Ouch
[Wed Sep 10 21:18:03 2003] : (3970) Worgs: [1d6+4] -> [4,4] = (8)
[Wed Sep 10 21:18:04 2003] : (3987) Enilia: :O
[Wed Sep 10 21:18:05 2003] : (3990) Berrawyn: ooc gulp
[Wed Sep 10 21:18:16 2003] : (3970) Worgs: 8 damage... It attempts to trip you up
[Wed Sep 10 21:18:31 2003] : ** (3990) Berrawyn staggers under the mighty blow **
[Wed Sep 10 21:18:31 2003] : (3970) Worgs: [1d20+3] -> [17,3] = (20)
[Wed Sep 10 21:18:43 2003] : (3970) Worgs: dex or str check (highest)
[Wed Sep 10 21:18:57 2003] : (3990) Berrawyn: Dex check: [1d20+3] -> [2,3] = (5)
[Wed Sep 10 21:19:05 2003] : ** (3990) Berrawyn falls on his arse **
[Wed Sep 10 21:19:16 2003] : (3970) Worgs: You are tripped up as it savages you
[Wed Sep 10 21:19:28 2003] : (3970) Worgs: Worg 4 goes for
[Wed Sep 10 21:19:32 2003] : (3990) Berrawyn: Aaghhh
[Wed Sep 10 21:19:32 2003] : (3970) Worgs: Aspen
[Wed Sep 10 21:19:38 2003] : (3970) Worgs: [1d20+7] -> [2,7] = (9)
[Wed Sep 10 21:19:42 2003] : (3970) Worgs: Miss
[Wed Sep 10 21:19:49 2003] : (3970) Worgs: Berrawyn?
[Wed Sep 10 21:20:13 2003] : ** (3990) Berrawyn gets to his feet **
[Wed Sep 10 21:20:17 2003] : (3990) Berrawyn: ooc can I do anything else?
[Wed Sep 10 21:20:28 2003] : (3970) Worgs: ooc umm?
[Wed Sep 10 21:20:32 2003] : (3970) Worgs: ooc Dave?
[Wed Sep 10 21:20:34 2003] : (3971) Finduilas: Don't you dare die, Berrawyn!
[Wed Sep 10 21:20:36 2003] : (3969) Aspen: ooc getting up is a move equiv.
[Wed Sep 10 21:20:40 2003] : (3990) Berrawyn: ooc prompt
[Wed Sep 10 21:20:55 2003] : (3970) Worgs: Yes
[Wed Sep 10 21:21:05 2003] : (3990) Berrawyn: ooc so I can attack then?
[Wed Sep 10 21:21:21 2003] : (3970) Worgs: with a melee weapon
[Wed Sep 10 21:21:25 2003] : (3990) Berrawyn: ooc I'm out of practise!
[Wed Sep 10 21:21:27 2003] : (3970) Worgs: no time to load a ranged
[Wed Sep 10 21:21:28 2003] : (3990) Berrawyn: Longsword (base): [1d20+3] -> [18,3] = (21) ===> Damage: [1d8+1] -> [4,1] = (5)
[Wed Sep 10 21:21:32 2003] : (3970) Worgs: HIt
[Wed Sep 10 21:21:47 2003] : (3970) Worgs: Farky?
[Wed Sep 10 21:21:50 2003] : (3990) Berrawyn: Take that!
[Wed Sep 10 21:21:54 2003] : (3990) Berrawyn: ooc (and party!)
[Wed Sep 10 21:22:09 2003] : (3979) Farkenella: what's kleft
[Wed Sep 10 21:22:12 2003] : (3970) Worgs: ooc Aaaargh, /me runs from the awful music
[Wed Sep 10 21:22:13 2003] : (3979) Farkenella: left even ?
[Wed Sep 10 21:22:20 2003] : (3970) Worgs: All 4 worgs
[Wed Sep 10 21:22:35 2003] : (3970) Worgs: Worg 2 looks pretty knackerd
[Wed Sep 10 21:22:51 2003] : (3979) Farkenella: at worg 2
[Wed Sep 10 21:22:54 2003] : (3979) Farkenella: Shortbow, composite (base): [1d20+5] -> [16,5] = (21) ===> Damage: [1d6+0] -> [3,0] = (3)
[Wed Sep 10 21:23:03 2003] : (3970) Worgs: Hit
[Wed Sep 10 21:23:18 2003] : (3970) Worgs: Still up, but very poorly looking
[Wed Sep 10 21:23:19 2003] : (3971) Finduilas: ooc These beasts are tough
[Wed Sep 10 21:23:26 2003] : (3970) Worgs: Findus?
[Wed Sep 10 21:23:37 2003] : (3971) Finduilas: At no 2
[Wed Sep 10 21:23:40 2003] : (3971) Finduilas: Ride Skill Check: [1d20+5] -> [5,5] = (10)
[Wed Sep 10 21:23:57 2003] : (3971) Finduilas: Shortbow (base): [1d20+3] -> [9,3] = (12) ===> Damage: [1d6+1] -> [3,1] = (4)
[Wed Sep 10 21:24:02 2003] : (3970) Worgs: You can't keep thew horse in check
[Wed Sep 10 21:24:19 2003] : (3970) Worgs: It runs away
[Wed Sep 10 21:24:41 2003] : ** (3971) Finduilas tries to calm the animal down **
[Wed Sep 10 21:24:45 2003] : (3970) Worgs: COurt Attacks worg 2 again
[Wed Sep 10 21:24:49 2003] : (3970) Worgs: umm 3
[Wed Sep 10 21:24:54 2003] : (3970) Worgs: [1d20+2] -> [1,2] = (3)
[Wed Sep 10 21:25:00 2003] : (3970) Worgs: [1d20+1] -> [7,1] = (8)
[Wed Sep 10 21:25:07 2003] : (3970) Worgs: He misses
[Wed Sep 10 21:25:15 2003] : (3970) Worgs: Aspen?
[Wed Sep 10 21:25:29 2003] : (3969) Aspen: Ride Skill Check: [1d20+5] -> [1,5] = (6)
[Wed Sep 10 21:25:41 2003] : (3970) Worgs: YOur horse runs away too
[Wed Sep 10 21:25:54 2003] : (3970) Worgs: Enilia
[Wed Sep 10 21:26:00 2003] : (3987) Enilia: Ride Skill Check: [1d20+3] -> [12,3] = (15)
[Wed Sep 10 21:26:05 2003] : (3970) Worgs: ooc you are now 30 ft away
[Wed Sep 10 21:26:20 2003] : (3987) Enilia: ooc enough to stay?
[Wed Sep 10 21:26:22 2003] : (3970) Worgs: You manage to keep the horse under control but can't attack
[Wed Sep 10 21:26:29 2003] : (3987) Enilia: ooc lol
[Wed Sep 10 21:26:29 2003] : (3970) Worgs: ooc DC =20!!
[Wed Sep 10 21:26:45 2003] : (3987) Enilia: ooc ouch!
[Wed Sep 10 21:27:00 2003] : (3970) Worgs: Worg 1 struggles
[Wed Sep 10 21:27:05 2003] : (3970) Worgs: [1d20+3] -> [11,3] = (14)
[Wed Sep 10 21:27:10 2003] : (3970) Worgs: Still stuck
[Wed Sep 10 21:27:21 2003] : (3970) Worgs: worg 2 turns on Enilia
[Wed Sep 10 21:27:29 2003] : (3970) Worgs: [1d20+7] -> [7,7] = (14)
[Wed Sep 10 21:27:33 2003] : (3970) Worgs: AC
[Wed Sep 10 21:27:35 2003] : (3970) Worgs: ?
[Wed Sep 10 21:27:36 2003] : (3987) Enilia: 15
[Wed Sep 10 21:27:41 2003] : (3970) Worgs: MIss
[Wed Sep 10 21:27:51 2003] : (3970) Worgs: Worg 3 goes for Berrawyn again
[Wed Sep 10 21:27:55 2003] : (3970) Worgs: [1d20+7] -> [11,7] = (18)
[Wed Sep 10 21:28:06 2003] : (3990) Berrawyn: ooc 18
[Wed Sep 10 21:28:11 2003] : (3970) Worgs: Hit
[Wed Sep 10 21:28:13 2003] : (3970) Worgs: [1d6+4] -> [5,4] = (9)
[Wed Sep 10 21:28:22 2003] : (3970) Worgs: Trip
[Wed Sep 10 21:28:25 2003] : (3970) Worgs: [1d20+3] -> [19,3] = (22)
[Wed Sep 10 21:28:29 2003] : ** (3990) Berrawyn crumples **
[Wed Sep 10 21:28:48 2003] : ** (3990) Berrawyn is bleeding profusely in a heap on the ground **
[Wed Sep 10 21:29:11 2003] : (3970) Worgs: Worg 4 chases Aspen and goes for his Horse
[Wed Sep 10 21:29:17 2003] : (3987) Enilia: ooc *now* may i swear? :P
[Wed Sep 10 21:29:22 2003] : (3970) Worgs: [1d20+7] -> [3,7] = (10)
[Wed Sep 10 21:29:25 2003] : (3970) Worgs: Miss
[Wed Sep 10 21:29:31 2003] : (3990) Berrawyn: ooc be my guest
[Wed Sep 10 21:29:37 2003] : (3987) Enilia: ooc lol
[Wed Sep 10 21:29:43 2003] : (3970) Worgs: Berrawyn? You unconscious?
[Wed Sep 10 21:30:27 2003] : (3970) Worgs: Farky?
[Wed Sep 10 21:30:57 2003] : ** (3979) Farkenella notches an arrow **
[Wed Sep 10 21:31:27 2003] : (3979) Farkenella: and fires at....
[Wed Sep 10 21:31:59 2003] : (3979) Farkenella: 4 ?
[Wed Sep 10 21:32:12 2003] : (3979) Farkenella: or is there one closer ?
[Wed Sep 10 21:32:37 2003] : (3971) Finduilas: ooc Isn't 2 closer to you?
[Wed Sep 10 21:32:39 2003] : (3970) Worgs: 2 is closest
[Wed Sep 10 21:32:44 2003] : (3979) Farkenella: 2 then
[Wed Sep 10 21:32:45 2003] : (3979) Farkenella: Shortbow, composite (base): [1d20+5] -> [12,5] = (17) ===> Damage: [1d6+0] -> [3,0] = (3)
[Wed Sep 10 21:32:50 2003] : (3970) Worgs: Hit
[Wed Sep 10 21:32:57 2003] : (3970) Worgs: WOrg 2 collapses
[Wed Sep 10 21:33:04 2003] : (3970) Worgs: Findus?
[Wed Sep 10 21:33:23 2003] : (3971) Finduilas: I jump of my horse and run to Berrawyn
[Wed Sep 10 21:34:01 2003] : (3970) Worgs: Ride check
[Wed Sep 10 21:34:12 2003] : (3971) Finduilas: Ride Skill Check: [1d20+5] -> [13,5] = (18)
[Wed Sep 10 21:34:23 2003] : (3987) Enilia: ooc for jumping off too?
[Wed Sep 10 21:34:24 2003] : (3970) Worgs: 'lk you make it, you run over...
[Wed Sep 10 21:34:37 2003] : (3970) Worgs: ooc look at Ride skill in PHB
[Wed Sep 10 21:34:44 2003] : (3987) Enilia: ooc sorry
[Wed Sep 10 21:35:09 2003] : (3971) Finduilas: ooc If you don't know, just ask. I do ;)
[Wed Sep 10 21:35:12 2003] : (3970) Worgs: Worg gets an AoO unless you stay 5 ft away
[Wed Sep 10 21:35:25 2003] : (3970) Worgs: ooc no prob Cel :)
[Wed Sep 10 21:35:27 2003] : (3971) Finduilas: ooc A full round to reach Berrawyn?
[Wed Sep 10 21:35:36 2003] : (3970) Worgs: ooc And Dismount!
[Wed Sep 10 21:35:50 2003] : (3971) Finduilas: ooc And I do watch out for worgs, yes
[Wed Sep 10 21:36:03 2003] : (3970) Worgs: Court attacks Worg 3
[Wed Sep 10 21:36:07 2003] : (3970) Worgs: [1d20+2] -> [17,2] = (19)
[Wed Sep 10 21:36:11 2003] : (3970) Worgs: [1d10+2] -> [2,2] = (4)
[Wed Sep 10 21:36:23 2003] : (3970) Worgs: Aspen?
[Wed Sep 10 21:36:59 2003] : (3969) Aspen: Dismount/fall off horse and whack anything I can reach.
[Wed Sep 10 21:37:02 2003] : (3969) Aspen: Ride Skill Check: [1d20+5] -> [20,5] = (25)
[Wed Sep 10 21:37:05 2003] : (3970) Worgs: LOL
[Wed Sep 10 21:37:18 2003] : (3970) Worgs: None are in range for melee
[Wed Sep 10 21:37:22 2003] : (3969) Aspen: Too far away I guess?
[Wed Sep 10 21:37:49 2003] : (3970) Worgs: Oh, hold on...
[Wed Sep 10 21:37:50 2003] : (3969) Aspen: Twirl my staff impressively.
[Wed Sep 10 21:37:54 2003] : (3970) Worgs: You have worg 4 by you
[Wed Sep 10 21:37:57 2003] : (3987) Enilia: ooc lol
[Wed Sep 10 21:37:59 2003] : (3969) Aspen: Quarterstaff, MW (base): [1d20+4] -> [4,4] = (8) ===> Damage: [1d6+1] -> [2,1] = (3)
[Wed Sep 10 21:38:00 2003] : (3990) Berrawyn: ooc fnaar fnaar
[Wed Sep 10 21:38:01 2003] : (3971) Finduilas: ooc KMAO
[Wed Sep 10 21:38:05 2003] : (3970) Worgs: Miss
[Wed Sep 10 21:38:14 2003] : (3970) Worgs: Enilia
[Wed Sep 10 21:38:33 2003] : (3987) Enilia: Dismount, get sas close as needed to 3 to use wand
[Wed Sep 10 21:38:34 2003] : (3987) Enilia: Ride Skill Check: [1d20+3] -> [14,3] = (17)
[Wed Sep 10 21:38:43 2003] : (3970) Worgs: YOu make the dismount
[Wed Sep 10 21:38:50 2003] : ** (3987) Enilia casts Magic Missile, damage [1d4+1] -> [1,1] = (2) **
[Wed Sep 10 21:38:51 2003] : ** (3987) Enilia casts Magic Missile, damage [1d4+1] -> [2,1] = (3) **
[Wed Sep 10 21:39:11 2003] : (3970) Worgs: The warg is moved by the missiles slamming it
[Wed Sep 10 21:39:24 2003] : (3970) Worgs: It looks badly bruised
[Wed Sep 10 21:39:46 2003] : (3987) Enilia: me yelss: stay away from him you... you... brute!
[Wed Sep 10 21:39:49 2003] : (3970) Worgs: Worg 1 attempts to break free
[Wed Sep 10 21:39:55 2003] : (3970) Worgs: [1d20+3] -> [12,3] = (15)
[Wed Sep 10 21:39:58 2003] : (3970) Worgs: Fails
[Wed Sep 10 21:40:14 2003] : (3970) Worgs: Worg 3 attacks Court
[Wed Sep 10 21:40:19 2003] : (3970) Worgs: [1d20+7] -> [20,7] = (27)
[Wed Sep 10 21:40:23 2003] : (3970) Worgs: [1d20+7] -> [8,7] = (15)
[Wed Sep 10 21:40:37 2003] : (3970) Worgs: ooc oops
[Wed Sep 10 21:41:11 2003] : (3970) Worgs: [1d6+4] -> [6,4] = (10)
[Wed Sep 10 21:41:12 2003] : (3970) Worgs: [1d6+4] -> [1,4] = (5)
[Wed Sep 10 21:41:28 2003] : (3970) Worgs: Court drops to the floor in a big pool of blood
[Wed Sep 10 21:41:48 2003] : (3970) Worgs: Worg 4 attacks Aspen
[Wed Sep 10 21:41:52 2003] : (3970) Worgs: [1d20+7] -> [8,7] = (15)
[Wed Sep 10 21:41:58 2003] : (3970) Worgs: AC?
[Wed Sep 10 21:42:00 2003] : (3969) Aspen: 16
[Wed Sep 10 21:42:04 2003] : ** (3970) Worgs daren't look **
[Wed Sep 10 21:42:11 2003] : (3970) Worgs: phew
[Wed Sep 10 21:42:14 2003] : (3970) Worgs: OK miss
[Wed Sep 10 21:42:16 2003] : (3990) Berrawyn: ooc close
[Wed Sep 10 21:42:16 2003] : (3987) Enilia: ooc LOL
[Wed Sep 10 21:42:19 2003] : (3970) Worgs: FArky?
[Wed Sep 10 21:42:28 2003] : (3979) Farkenella: on 3
[Wed Sep 10 21:42:29 2003] : (3979) Farkenella: Shortbow, composite (base): [1d20+5] -> [3,5] = (8) ===> Damage: [1d6+0] -> [5,0] = (5)
[Wed Sep 10 21:42:34 2003] : (3970) Worgs: MIss
[Wed Sep 10 21:42:41 2003] : (3970) Worgs: Findus?
[Wed Sep 10 21:43:35 2003] : (3971) Finduilas: Charging the worg near Berrawyn, no 4?
[Wed Sep 10 21:43:41 2003] : (3971) Finduilas: Longsword MW + weapon focus (base): [1d20+5] -> [9,5] = (14) ===> Damage: [1d8+1] -> [7,1] = (8)
[Wed Sep 10 21:43:57 2003] : (3970) Worgs: no 3... HIt
[Wed Sep 10 21:44:02 2003] : (3970) Worgs: It dies
[Wed Sep 10 21:44:14 2003] : (3990) Berrawyn: ooc get in there!!!
[Wed Sep 10 21:44:16 2003] : (3970) Worgs: Aspen?
[Wed Sep 10 21:44:30 2003] : ** (3971) Finduilas doesn't stop running until she reaches Berrawyn **
[Wed Sep 10 21:44:52 2003] : (3969) Aspen: Quarterstaff, MW (base): [1d20+4] -> [7,4] = (11) ===> Damage: [1d6+1] -> [1,1] = (2)
[Wed Sep 10 21:45:02 2003] : (3970) Worgs: miss
[Wed Sep 10 21:45:09 2003] : (3970) Worgs: Enilia?
[Wed Sep 10 21:45:21 2003] : (3987) Enilia: Running as close to 4 as needed...
[Wed Sep 10 21:45:24 2003] : ** (3987) Enilia casts Magic Missile, damage [1d4+1] -> [2,1] = (3) **
[Wed Sep 10 21:45:26 2003] : ** (3987) Enilia casts Magic Missile, damage [1d4+1] -> [1,1] = (2) **
[Wed Sep 10 21:45:55 2003] : (3970) Worgs: ooc Berrawyn lost another HP
[Wed Sep 10 21:46:10 2003] : (3990) Berrawyn: ooc already done :(
[Wed Sep 10 21:46:17 2003] : (3970) Worgs: HIt, it's still standing, but very badly wounded
[Wed Sep 10 21:46:31 2003] : (3969) Aspen: Berrawyn. Roll a d100. You have a 10% change of stabilising each round.
[Wed Sep 10 21:46:34 2003] : (3970) Worgs: Worg 4 runs for it
[Wed Sep 10 21:46:39 2003] : (3990) Berrawyn: [1d100] -> [58] = (58)
[Wed Sep 10 21:46:46 2003] : (3970) Worgs: ooc I did it here
[Wed Sep 10 21:47:00 2003] : (3970) Worgs: AoO Aspen and Enilia
[Wed Sep 10 21:47:09 2003] : ** (3987) Enilia casts Magic Missile, damage [1d4+1] -> [3,1] = (4) **
[Wed Sep 10 21:47:10 2003] : ** (3987) Enilia casts Magic Missile, damage [1d4+1] -> [4,1] = (5) **
[Wed Sep 10 21:47:24 2003] : (3970) Worgs: Hit...
[Wed Sep 10 21:47:24 2003] : (3969) Aspen: Quarterstaff, MW (base): [1d20+4] -> [19,4] = (23) ===> Damage: [1d6+1] -> [1,1] = (2)
[Wed Sep 10 21:47:39 2003] : (3970) Worgs: It collapses and dies without going anywhere...
[Wed Sep 10 21:47:46 2003] : (3987) Enilia: ay!
[Wed Sep 10 21:47:49 2003] : (3970) Worgs: Worg 1 struggles again
[Wed Sep 10 21:47:54 2003] : (3970) Worgs: [1d20+3] -> [20,3] = (23)
[Wed Sep 10 21:47:56 2003] : (3971) Finduilas: ooc So just #1 left?
[Wed Sep 10 21:48:02 2003] : (3970) Worgs: It escapes the entangle!
[Wed Sep 10 21:48:15 2003] : (3990) Berrawyn: ooc Its a Fix!
[Wed Sep 10 21:48:22 2003] : (3970) Worgs: Runs 100 feet towards you all
[Wed Sep 10 21:48:35 2003] : (3970) Worgs: ooc 200 ft away
[Wed Sep 10 21:48:39 2003] : (3970) Worgs: Farky?
[Wed Sep 10 21:49:06 2003] : ** (3979) Farkenella turns and sees worg one going free **
[Wed Sep 10 21:49:10 2003] : ** (3979) Farkenella shoots at 1 **
[Wed Sep 10 21:49:11 2003] : (3979) Farkenella: Shortbow, composite (base): [1d20+5] -> [8,5] = (13) ===> Damage: [1d6+0] -> [4,0] = (4)
[Wed Sep 10 21:49:18 2003] : (3970) Worgs: miss
[Wed Sep 10 21:49:31 2003] : (3970) Worgs: Berrawyn, d100 please
[Wed Sep 10 21:49:37 2003] : (3990) Berrawyn: [1d100] -> [34] = (34)
[Wed Sep 10 21:49:44 2003] : (3970) Worgs: lose 1 hp
[Wed Sep 10 21:49:48 2003] : (3970) Worgs: Findus?
[Wed Sep 10 21:49:56 2003] : (3990) Berrawyn: ooc done
[Wed Sep 10 21:49:58 2003] : (3990) Berrawyn: Urgh
[Wed Sep 10 21:50:26 2003] : ** (3971) Finduilas gives Berrawyn a potion of CLW **
[Wed Sep 10 21:50:30 2003] : (3971) Finduilas: [1d8+2] -> [7,2] = (9)
[Wed Sep 10 21:50:45 2003] : (3970) Worgs: ooc nice roll
[Wed Sep 10 21:50:52 2003] : (3970) Worgs: Aspen?
[Wed Sep 10 21:50:53 2003] : (3990) Berrawyn: ooc +1 surely
[Wed Sep 10 21:50:57 2003] : (3971) Finduilas: ooc I thought so myself :)
[Wed Sep 10 21:51:09 2003] : (3969) Aspen: I move to Court and patch him up.
[Wed Sep 10 21:51:10 2003] : (3970) Worgs: ooc yes, +1 only
[Wed Sep 10 21:51:12 2003] : ** (3990) Berrawyn opens his eyes with a start **
[Wed Sep 10 21:51:17 2003] : (3969) Aspen: Heal Skill Check: [1d20+5] -> [3,5] = (8)
[Wed Sep 10 21:51:23 2003] : (3969) Aspen: Ah. Crap.
[Wed Sep 10 21:51:33 2003] : (3970) Worgs: he looks no better
[Wed Sep 10 21:51:38 2003] : (3970) Worgs: Enilia?
[Wed Sep 10 21:51:53 2003] : (3987) Enilia: ooc He's still a mess?
[Wed Sep 10 21:52:28 2003] : (3970) Worgs: ooc Court is still dying
[Wed Sep 10 21:52:37 2003] : (3971) Finduilas: Stay alive, Berrawyn, we still need to kill us another worg
[Wed Sep 10 21:52:58 2003] : (3987) Enilia: ooc Berrawyn is more important! Is he hanging on or what?
[Wed Sep 10 21:53:03 2003] : ** (3990) Berrawyn is awake and moving, but not looking too great! **
[Wed Sep 10 21:53:11 2003] : (3970) Worgs: ooc He's conscious
[Wed Sep 10 21:53:17 2003] : (3987) Enilia: ooc okay...
[Wed Sep 10 21:53:26 2003] : (3987) Enilia: Feeding my last clw to court
[Wed Sep 10 21:53:35 2003] : (3987) Enilia: [1d8+2] -> [4,2] = (6)
[Wed Sep 10 21:53:48 2003] : (3970) Worgs: Court is still unconscious
[Wed Sep 10 21:53:55 2003] : (3987) Enilia: ooc sorry, +1 right?
[Wed Sep 10 21:53:59 2003] : (3970) Worgs: Worg 1 runs another 100 ft
[Wed Sep 10 21:54:03 2003] : (3970) Worgs: yup
[Wed Sep 10 21:54:14 2003] : (3970) Worgs: Berrawyn?
[Wed Sep 10 21:54:31 2003] : ** (3990) Berrawyn grabs his bow (on the ground next to where he fell) and stands up **
[Wed Sep 10 21:54:54 2003] : (3970) Worgs: 'k Firing?
[Wed Sep 10 21:55:05 2003] : (3990) Berrawyn: ooc can I?
[Wed Sep 10 21:55:24 2003] : (3970) Worgs: Umm, yeah
[Wed Sep 10 21:55:28 2003] : (3990) Berrawyn: Comp S'Bow M+2 (base): [1d20+5] -> [5,5] = (10) ===> Damage: [1d6+1] -> [6,1] = (7)
[Wed Sep 10 21:55:33 2003] : (3970) Worgs: miss
[Wed Sep 10 21:55:38 2003] : (3970) Worgs: Farky>?
[Wed Sep 10 21:56:51 2003] : (3979) Farkenella: only one left heh ?
[Wed Sep 10 21:56:51 2003] : (3970) Worgs: Farky?.. Someone give her a kick!
[Wed Sep 10 21:56:59 2003] : (3970) Worgs: Yep
[Wed Sep 10 21:57:01 2003] : (3971) Finduilas: ooc LOL
[Wed Sep 10 21:57:14 2003] : ** (3979) Farkenella aims at wordg 1 **
[Wed Sep 10 21:57:17 2003] : (3979) Farkenella: Shortbow, composite (base): [1d20+5] -> [13,5] = (18) ===> Damage: [1d6+0] -> [5,0] = (5)
[Wed Sep 10 21:57:21 2003] : (3970) Worgs: Hit
[Wed Sep 10 21:57:40 2003] : (3970) Worgs: The bow arcs over the fence into it's shoulder
[Wed Sep 10 21:57:47 2003] : (3970) Worgs: umm, arrow that is!
[Wed Sep 10 21:57:50 2003] : (3970) Worgs: LOL
[Wed Sep 10 21:57:52 2003] : (3971) Finduilas: ooc the bow? LOL
[Wed Sep 10 21:57:53 2003] : (3987) Enilia: ooc LOL
[Wed Sep 10 21:57:55 2003] : (3970) Worgs: Findus?
[Wed Sep 10 21:58:01 2003] : (3971) Finduilas: Shortbow (base): [1d20+3] -> [12,3] = (15) ===> Damage: [1d6+1] -> [5,1] = (6)
[Wed Sep 10 21:58:14 2003] : (3971) Finduilas: At no., 1 of course
[Wed Sep 10 21:58:27 2003] : (3970) Worgs: miss
[Wed Sep 10 21:58:36 2003] : (3970) Worgs: Aspen?
[Wed Sep 10 21:58:46 2003] : (3969) Aspen: Wait
[Wed Sep 10 21:58:54 2003] : (3970) Worgs: 'k
[Wed Sep 10 21:58:57 2003] : (3970) Worgs: Enilia?
[Wed Sep 10 21:59:08 2003] : (3987) Enilia: Cooc Court isn't stabilized?
[Wed Sep 10 21:59:13 2003] : (3970) Worgs: No
[Wed Sep 10 21:59:17 2003] : (3970) Worgs: umm
[Wed Sep 10 21:59:19 2003] : (3970) Worgs: Yes, stable
[Wed Sep 10 21:59:23 2003] : (3971) Finduilas: ooc No, he isn't
[Wed Sep 10 21:59:25 2003] : (3987) Enilia: k
[Wed Sep 10 21:59:25 2003] : (3970) Worgs: But still unconscious
[Wed Sep 10 22:00:00 2003] : (3987) Enilia: Running to be closer to 1 (guess it's still too far to actually do something?)
[Wed Sep 10 22:00:08 2003] : (3970) Worgs: 100ft
[Wed Sep 10 22:00:12 2003] : (3970) Worgs: ok for MM
[Wed Sep 10 22:00:18 2003] : (3969) Aspen: ooc Ah! That's what Cure Minor Wounds is for.
[Wed Sep 10 22:00:19 2003] : ** (3987) Enilia casts Magic Missile, damage [1d4+1] -> [1,1] = (2) **
[Wed Sep 10 22:00:21 2003] : ** (3987) Enilia casts Magic Missile, damage [1d4+1] -> [4,1] = (5) **
[Wed Sep 10 22:00:41 2003] : (3971) Finduilas: ooc Aha
[Wed Sep 10 22:00:48 2003] : (3970) Worgs: Two bolts of force slam into the front legs of the running worg
[Wed Sep 10 22:01:15 2003] : (3970) Worgs: He runs to the fence, then jumps
[Wed Sep 10 22:01:19 2003] : (3987) Enilia: reak a leg! :P
[Wed Sep 10 22:01:22 2003] : (3987) Enilia: b
[Wed Sep 10 22:01:24 2003] : (3970) Worgs: [1d20+3] -> [5,3] = (8)
[Wed Sep 10 22:01:48 2003] : (3970) Worgs: Encumbered as he is with the orc, he fails ans slams into the fence
[Wed Sep 10 22:01:56 2003] : (3970) Worgs: [1d20+3] -> [3,3] = (6)
[Wed Sep 10 22:01:59 2003] : (3987) Enilia: ooc lol
[Wed Sep 10 22:02:01 2003] : (3970) Worgs: The fence holds
[Wed Sep 10 22:02:08 2003] : (3970) Worgs: Berrawyn?
[Wed Sep 10 22:02:25 2003] : (3990) Berrawyn: ooc distance?
[Wed Sep 10 22:02:32 2003] : (3970) Worgs: 3o ft
[Wed Sep 10 22:02:37 2003] : (3990) Berrawyn: Comp S'Bow M+2, PBS (base): [1d20+6] -> [18,6] = (24) ===> Damage: [1d6+2] -> [3,2] = (5)
[Wed Sep 10 22:02:44 2003] : (3970) Worgs: Hit
[Wed Sep 10 22:03:09 2003] : (3970) Worgs: Worg looks panicked after the failed jump and the arrow in its back
[Wed Sep 10 22:03:19 2003] : (3970) Worgs: Farky?
[Wed Sep 10 22:03:27 2003] : (3970) Worgs: [1d100] -> [56] = (56)
[Wed Sep 10 22:03:48 2003] : ** (3979) Farkenella drops her bow and runs to Court and attempts to pour a potion down his throat **
[Wed Sep 10 22:04:00 2003] : (3970) Worgs: 'k
[Wed Sep 10 22:04:05 2003] : (3979) Farkenella: [1d8+2] -> [1,2] = (3)
[Wed Sep 10 22:04:06 2003] : (3970) Worgs: ooc he's stable BTW
[Wed Sep 10 22:04:23 2003] : (3979) Farkenella: ooc I know
[Wed Sep 10 22:04:31 2003] : (3970) Worgs: +1... 1d8+1, where'd you all get +2 from??
[Wed Sep 10 22:04:38 2003] : (3979) Farkenella: [1d8+1] -> [8,1] = (9)
[Wed Sep 10 22:04:44 2003] : (3987) Enilia: Each other? :P
[Wed Sep 10 22:04:48 2003] : (3979) Farkenella: ooc lol, whatever...
[Wed Sep 10 22:04:53 2003] : (3970) Worgs: He is conscious
[Wed Sep 10 22:05:05 2003] : (3970) Worgs: Findus?
[Wed Sep 10 22:05:09 2003] : (3971) Finduilas: ooc I thought I saw a +2 in the DMG
[Wed Sep 10 22:05:21 2003] : (3971) Finduilas: Shortbow (base): [1d20+3] -> [15,3] = (18) ===> Damage: [1d6+1] -> [5,1] = (6)
[Wed Sep 10 22:05:30 2003] : (3990) Berrawyn: ooc the spell is level dependant, but the potion isn't
[Wed Sep 10 22:05:31 2003] : (3979) Farkenella: ooc, lol, stop calling her Findus ! It's a brand for forzen food here
[Wed Sep 10 22:05:41 2003] : (3970) Worgs: [1d100] -> [58] = (58)
[Wed Sep 10 22:05:47 2003] : (3987) Enilia: ooc It's a cute cat here :P
[Wed Sep 10 22:05:52 2003] : (3990) Berrawyn: ooc but thats why its funny!
[Wed Sep 10 22:06:03 2003] : (3970) Worgs: ooc you leaning over the frence to do it?
[Wed Sep 10 22:06:09 2003] : (3970) Worgs: HIt
[Wed Sep 10 22:06:23 2003] : (3970) Worgs: It looks very badly injured
[Wed Sep 10 22:06:28 2003] : (3970) Worgs: Aspen?
[Wed Sep 10 22:06:31 2003] : (3971) Finduilas: ooc Why?
[Wed Sep 10 22:06:43 2003] : (3969) Aspen: Can I poke it through the fence?
[Wed Sep 10 22:06:51 2003] : (3987) Enilia: LOL
[Wed Sep 10 22:06:54 2003] : (3970) Worgs: it's right by the fence, you can lean over to whack, but risk an AoO
[Wed Sep 10 22:07:20 2003] : (3971) Finduilas: ooc IC, not trying that (yet)
[Wed Sep 10 22:07:35 2003] : (3970) Worgs: ooc I allowed your bowshot
[Wed Sep 10 22:07:49 2003] : (3970) Worgs: Aspen, you attacking?
[Wed Sep 10 22:07:51 2003] : (3969) Aspen: Quarterstaff, MW (base): [1d20+4] -> [19,4] = (23) ===> Damage: [1d6+1] -> [1,1] = (2)
[Wed Sep 10 22:08:25 2003] : (3970) Worgs: It suffers a whack to its rear end as Aspen hits its behind..
[Wed Sep 10 22:08:44 2003] : (3970) Worgs: It still stands though covered in cuts and looking like crap
[Wed Sep 10 22:08:50 2003] : (3970) Worgs: Enilia?
[Wed Sep 10 22:08:53 2003] : ** (3987) Enilia casts Magic Missile, damage [1d4+1] -> [4,1] = (5) **
[Wed Sep 10 22:08:55 2003] : ** (3987) Enilia casts Magic Missile, damage [1d4+1] -> [1,1] = (2) **
[Wed Sep 10 22:08:58 2003] : (3987) Enilia: ie!
[Wed Sep 10 22:09:02 2003] : (3987) Enilia: D
[Wed Sep 10 22:09:04 2003] : (3970) Worgs: It collapses by the fence
[Wed Sep 10 22:09:09 2003] : (3971) Finduilas: :)
[Wed Sep 10 22:09:15 2003] : (3987) Enilia: \o/
[Wed Sep 10 22:09:25 2003] : ** (3979) Farkenella draws a deep breath **
[Wed Sep 10 22:09:28 2003] : ** (3990) Berrawyn falls to his knee with exhaustion **
[Wed Sep 10 22:09:38 2003] : (3979) Farkenella: I thought we would never get over these
[Wed Sep 10 22:09:38 2003] : (3970) Worgs: ooc Well dobe the lot of you... That works out at CR8
[Wed Sep 10 22:09:39 2003] : ** (3987) Enilia puts wand back in belt and goes to retrieve crossbow **
[Wed Sep 10 22:10:04 2003] : (3970) Worgs: But I guess the orcs dont count... :)
[Wed Sep 10 22:10:12 2003] : ** (3971) Finduilas gets over to Berrawyn **
[Wed Sep 10 22:10:14 2003] : (3990) Berrawyn: ooc OI!
[Wed Sep 10 22:10:19 2003] : (3970) Worgs: LOL
[Wed Sep 10 22:10:33 2003] : (3971) Finduilas: ooc They do count, it's not our fault they couldn't hit us
[Wed Sep 10 22:10:38 2003] : ** (3979) Farkenella helps Court on his feet **
[Wed Sep 10 22:10:40 2003] : (3979) Farkenella: are you ok ?
[Wed Sep 10 22:10:41 2003] : (3971) Finduilas: :P
[Wed Sep 10 22:10:46 2003] : (3990) Berrawyn: ooc its not my fault I saw them coming from a mile away!
[Wed Sep 10 22:10:52 2003] : (3987) Enilia: lol
[Wed Sep 10 22:10:55 2003] : (3971) Finduilas: ooc KMAO
[Wed Sep 10 22:10:58 2003] : (3970) Worgs: Umm...
[Wed Sep 10 22:11:06 2003] : (3970) Worgs: 960 XP each
[Wed Sep 10 22:11:09 2003] : (3971) Finduilas: How are you, Berrawyn, feeling a bit better now?
[Wed Sep 10 22:11:18 2003] : (3970) Worgs: ooc that seems too much by far!
[Wed Sep 10 22:11:27 2003] : (3990) Berrawyn: A little Findu, Thanks to you
[Wed Sep 10 22:11:47 2003] : (3990) Berrawyn: ooc Hey, I just rolled it, you said I could see them :P
[Wed Sep 10 22:11:56 2003] : (3971) Finduilas: It was a pleasure :)
[Wed Sep 10 22:12:11 2003] : (3970) Worgs: Court goes Ka-ching
[Wed Sep 10 22:12:12 2003] : ** (3990) Berrawyn uses his sword and bow to help himself to his feet **
[Wed Sep 10 22:12:15 2003] : (3969) Aspen: ooc sounds okay to me.
[Wed Sep 10 22:12:18 2003] : (3990) Berrawyn: ooc lol
[Wed Sep 10 22:12:46 2003] : ** (3971) Finduilas gives Berrawyn a hand **
[Wed Sep 10 22:12:49 2003] : (3970) DM: ooc OK then 960 XP, it was a bbig fight that nearly killed you
[Wed Sep 10 22:13:13 2003] : (3979) Farkenella: ooc and long enough to be worth that at least !
[Wed Sep 10 22:13:17 2003] : ** (3990) Berrawyn goes kerching (finally!!!) **
[Wed Sep 10 22:13:23 2003] : (3987) Enilia: :D
[Wed Sep 10 22:13:45 2003] : (3970) DM: Court struggles to his feet
[Wed Sep 10 22:13:48 2003] : (3990) Berrawyn: [1d10] -> [4] = (4)
[Wed Sep 10 22:14:00 2003] : (3990) Berrawyn: ooc aaaaggghhhhhh
[Wed Sep 10 22:14:04 2003] : (3970) Court: I... I thank you all
[Wed Sep 10 22:14:18 2003] : (3979) Farkenella: ooc I just helped Court to his feet :P
[Wed Sep 10 22:14:23 2003] : (3971) Finduilas: You're welcome, Court
[Wed Sep 10 22:14:26 2003] : (3987) Enilia: Glad to be able to help
[Wed Sep 10 22:14:32 2003] : (3979) Farkenella: Anytime
[Wed Sep 10 22:14:34 2003] : (3969) Aspen: "No problem. Just doing out duty."
[Wed Sep 10 22:14:38 2003] : ** (3990) Berrawyn staggers over and shakes Courts hand **
[Wed Sep 10 22:14:41 2003] : ** (3970) Court struggles to his feet... with help **
[Wed Sep 10 22:14:49 2003] : (3979) Farkenella: ooc lol
[Wed Sep 10 22:14:55 2003] : (3970) Court: NO, not your duty, this is my farm
[Wed Sep 10 22:15:03 2003] : (3970) Court: I must repay your kindness
[Wed Sep 10 22:15:07 2003] : (3971) Finduilas: I have a favour to ask of you, can we bury someone on your ground?
[Wed Sep 10 22:15:24 2003] : ** (3970) Court shakes Berrawyn's hand vigorously **
[Wed Sep 10 22:15:39 2003] : (3970) Court: Umm, I guess
[Wed Sep 10 22:15:49 2003] : (3970) Court: Who is it? A companion of yours?
[Wed Sep 10 22:15:57 2003] : (3987) Enilia: I'll help you Findus
[Wed Sep 10 22:16:15 2003] : (3969) Aspen: "A bard we met along the road here."
[Wed Sep 10 22:16:29 2003] : ** (3979) Farkenella hangs head **
[Wed Sep 10 22:16:40 2003] : (3970) Court: My horses, you shall have the finest that remain... I have folas from them already, so the bloodline is secure
[Wed Sep 10 22:16:47 2003] : (3970) Court: foals
[Wed Sep 10 22:16:48 2003] : (3987) Enilia: Unfortunately we failed to save his life
[Wed Sep 10 22:16:55 2003] : (3979) Farkenella: yes and we were...supposed to help him
[Wed Sep 10 22:16:59 2003] : (3971) Finduilas: That would be most welcome
[Wed Sep 10 22:17:09 2003] : (3969) Aspen: "Wow... thank you Court. That is very generous."
[Wed Sep 10 22:17:14 2003] : (3970) Court: A bard, such a shame... We could do with someone to sing of your victory
[Wed Sep 10 22:17:26 2003] : ** (3979) Farkenella takes a look at Enokiel... **
[Wed Sep 10 22:17:33 2003] : (3990) Berrawyn: I regret that I lost my way. Perhaps, had I been with you, he would be alive
[Wed Sep 10 22:17:39 2003] : (3979) Farkenella: I will miss my horse *patting the horse*
[Wed Sep 10 22:17:41 2003] : (3971) Finduilas: A fine victory this has been, when we failed to save him :(
[Wed Sep 10 22:17:52 2003] : (3979) Farkenella: indeed
[Wed Sep 10 22:17:53 2003] : (3970) Court: I have some fiery but tame stallions and mares
[Wed Sep 10 22:17:58 2003] : (3987) Enilia: Don't blame yourself Berrawyn
[Wed Sep 10 22:17:59 2003] : (3979) Farkenella: but let us nbot linger
[Wed Sep 10 22:18:01 2003] : (3979) Farkenella: what of the fire ?
[Wed Sep 10 22:18:15 2003] : (3970) Court: They are bred for temperament under stressful conditions
[Wed Sep 10 22:18:15 2003] : ** (3979) Farkenella turns to the burning/nburnt ? building **
[Wed Sep 10 22:18:21 2003] : (3971) Finduilas: ooc It burned itself out, didn't it?
[Wed Sep 10 22:18:35 2003] : (3970) DM: you look at the fire which is still burning
[Wed Sep 10 22:18:46 2003] : (3970) DM: It is burning down now
[Wed Sep 10 22:18:59 2003] : (3970) Court: It is dampened
[Wed Sep 10 22:19:00 2003] : (3979) Farkenella: ooc nothing to save ?
[Wed Sep 10 22:19:07 2003] : (3970) Court: The men saw to that with your help
[Wed Sep 10 22:19:18 2003] : (3979) Farkenella: ooc oh, ok
[Wed Sep 10 22:20:10 2003] : (3971) Finduilas: I'm feeling tired, I'll need some rest after the burial
[Wed Sep 10 22:20:12 2003] : ** (3971) Finduilas goes in search of a spade **
[Wed Sep 10 22:20:13 2003] : (3970) Court: THankfully the only building to catch was a food store
[Wed Sep 10 22:20:14 2003] : (3970) Court: Empty now that it is late spring anyway
[Wed Sep 10 22:20:17 2003] : (3987) Enilia: Me too
[Wed Sep 10 22:20:39 2003] : (3987) Enilia: I have a shovel Findus
[Wed Sep 10 22:20:43 2003] : (3970) Court: Please, if you require rest, you can have all of our beds for the night
[Wed Sep 10 22:20:48 2003] : (3979) Farkenella: rest would be welcome indeed
[Wed Sep 10 22:20:53 2003] : ** (3970) Court rushes to the farmhouse **
[Wed Sep 10 22:21:01 2003] : (3979) Farkenella: oh, I won't need to get a bed, just a quiet place
[Wed Sep 10 22:21:02 2003] : ** (3971) Finduilas starts digging **
[Wed Sep 10 22:21:04 2003] : (3987) Enilia: Where may we bury the bard?
[Wed Sep 10 22:21:07 2003] : (3970) DM: The door is already opening as he approaches
[Wed Sep 10 22:21:09 2003] : (3990) Berrawyn: Ah Court, that would be most welcome
[Wed Sep 10 22:21:18 2003] : ** (3979) Farkenella follows Court **
[Wed Sep 10 22:21:39 2003] : (3970) farm hand: You can bury him near the tree if you like
[Wed Sep 10 22:21:59 2003] : (3987) Enilia: ooc Hope that was where you were digging Findus ;)
[Wed Sep 10 22:22:08 2003] : (3987) Enilia: Thank you *smiles*
[Wed Sep 10 22:22:09 2003] : (3970) DM: oo clOL
[Wed Sep 10 22:22:14 2003] : (3970) DM: PAUSE
[Wed Sep 10 22:22:17 2003] : (3970) DM: need the loo
[Wed Sep 10 22:22:22 2003] : (3971) Finduilas: ooc As chance would have it, it was ;)
[Wed Sep 10 22:22:30 2003] : (3987) Enilia: Need.... Ice Cream! :P
[Wed Sep 10 22:22:35 2003] : (3987) Enilia: lol@Findus
[Wed Sep 10 22:22:40 2003] : (3987) Enilia: brb
[Wed Sep 10 22:24:01 2003] : (3987) Enilia: back
[Wed Sep 10 22:24:33 2003] : (3979) Farkenella: hmmm, ice cream, that sounds GOOD
[Wed Sep 10 22:24:39 2003] : ** (3979) Farkenella goes for ice cream **
[Wed Sep 10 22:24:42 2003] : (3979) Farkenella: :D
[Wed Sep 10 22:24:43 2003] : (3987) Enilia: lol
[Wed Sep 10 22:24:59 2003] : (3987) Enilia: Can't pnp without it ;)
[Wed Sep 10 22:25:07 2003] : (3990) Berrawyn: ooc /em considers another beer, but decides against it
[Wed Sep 10 22:25:15 2003] : ** (3971) Finduilas doesn't have any icecream in the house :( **
[Wed Sep 10 22:25:21 2003] : (3987) Enilia: awww
[Wed Sep 10 22:25:31 2003] : (3987) Enilia: Here, have some of mine
[Wed Sep 10 22:25:37 2003] : (3970) DM: back
[Wed Sep 10 22:25:39 2003] : (3970) DM: All here?
[Wed Sep 10 22:25:40 2003] : (3971) Finduilas: Thank you :)
[Wed Sep 10 22:25:42 2003] : (3971) Finduilas: wb
[Wed Sep 10 22:25:43 2003] : (3987) Enilia: wb :)
[Wed Sep 10 22:25:53 2003] : (3990) Berrawyn: ooc present
[Wed Sep 10 22:26:36 2003] : (3970) DM: RESTART
[Wed Sep 10 22:26:52 2003] : ** (3979) Farkenella follows Court into >House **
[Wed Sep 10 22:26:55 2003] : (3987) Enilia: We should bury his lyre with him, it meant a lot to him
[Wed Sep 10 22:27:14 2003] : (3970) Court: Rooms are prepared for you...
[Wed Sep 10 22:27:15 2003] : (3971) Finduilas: We can bury all his instruments with him
[Wed Sep 10 22:27:20 2003] : (3987) Enilia: :)
[Wed Sep 10 22:27:30 2003] : (3970) Court: You may rest now, or have some food and rest later?
[Wed Sep 10 22:27:44 2003] : (3990) Berrawyn: ooc what time of day?
[Wed Sep 10 22:27:52 2003] : ** (3971) Finduilas looks through Charleguin's belongings, trying to decide what not to bury with him **
[Wed Sep 10 22:28:09 2003] : (3987) Enilia: Just bury it all. Nothing belongs to us
[Wed Sep 10 22:28:21 2003] : ** (3969) Aspen finds a nice tree to sleep under. **
[Wed Sep 10 22:28:25 2003] : (3971) Finduilas: After this I have to take care of my horse, but I'd love to have a meal later
[Wed Sep 10 22:28:36 2003] : (3979) Farkenella: Well, I'd like to take a look at the horses
[Wed Sep 10 22:28:52 2003] : (3971) Finduilas: Just checking if we can find out if someone's waiting for him anywhere
[Wed Sep 10 22:29:10 2003] : ** (3990) Berrawyn heads for his room **
[Wed Sep 10 22:29:16 2003] : (3987) Enilia: And? Anything there?
[Wed Sep 10 22:29:25 2003] : (3970) Court: ooc it's about 3 pm
[Wed Sep 10 22:29:38 2003] : (3996) JLE-lurk (enter): 22:29
[Wed Sep 10 22:29:42 2003] : (3971) Finduilas: Nothing that I can see, just his instruments and clothes and all
[Wed Sep 10 22:29:43 2003] : (3970) Court: Aspen shares the tree with the grave ;)
[Wed Sep 10 22:29:48 2003] : (3971) Finduilas: ooc Hi, Jonathan
[Wed Sep 10 22:29:54 2003] : (3996) JLE-lurking: hi
[Wed Sep 10 22:29:55 2003] : (3979) Farkenella: ooc hi
[Wed Sep 10 22:30:00 2003] : (3990) Berrawyn: ooc hi
[Wed Sep 10 22:30:01 2003] : (3987) Enilia: ooc lol@Aspen
[Wed Sep 10 22:30:03 2003] : ** (3969) Aspen finds a different tree **
[Wed Sep 10 22:30:06 2003] : (3987) Enilia: ooc Hi Jon
[Wed Sep 10 22:30:09 2003] : (3987) Enilia: lol
[Wed Sep 10 22:30:16 2003] : (3971) Finduilas: ooc LOL@Aspen
[Wed Sep 10 22:30:23 2003] : (3970) Court: ooc none in the enclosure Aspen
[Wed Sep 10 22:30:29 2003] : (3979) Farkenella: Court, would you show me the horses ? I'd love to know their history
[Wed Sep 10 22:30:32 2003] : (3970) Court: ooc Hi Jon
[Wed Sep 10 22:30:37 2003] : (3979) Farkenella: You are reknown it seems, for your horses
[Wed Sep 10 22:30:48 2003] : (3970) Court: Umm, not today please
[Wed Sep 10 22:30:55 2003] : ** (3971) Finduilas finishes burying Charleguin **
[Wed Sep 10 22:31:04 2003] : (3970) Court: I'm not quite recovered from that bloody dog
[Wed Sep 10 22:31:11 2003] : (3979) Farkenella: I see
[Wed Sep 10 22:31:15 2003] : (3971) Finduilas: Dog? We wish
[Wed Sep 10 22:31:18 2003] : (3970) Court: They'll still be there tomorrow
[Wed Sep 10 22:31:27 2003] : (3979) Farkenella: Sure
[Wed Sep 10 22:31:29 2003] : ** (3987) Enilia says a few words (including "I'm sorry") **
[Wed Sep 10 22:31:33 2003] : ** (3979) Farkenella takes a look around the room **
[Wed Sep 10 22:32:16 2003] : (3970) Court: The room is a typical farmhouse kitchen
[Wed Sep 10 22:32:26 2003] : (3979) Farkenella: nice place
[Wed Sep 10 22:32:30 2003] : (3970) Court: The bread looks stale
[Wed Sep 10 22:32:38 2003] : ** (3990) Berrawyn reaches his room and drinks deeply from a CLW potion **
[Wed Sep 10 22:32:39 2003] : ** (3969) Aspen find a tiny little baby sapling to sleep under. **
[Wed Sep 10 22:32:42 2003] : (3990) Berrawyn: [1d8+1] -> [5,1] = (6)
[Wed Sep 10 22:32:43 2003] : (3970) Court: umm that you can see
[Wed Sep 10 22:33:01 2003] : (3970) DM: Aspen finds his deream sapling
[Wed Sep 10 22:33:05 2003] : ** (3971) Finduilas takes care of her horse, crying softly over Charleguin **
[Wed Sep 10 22:33:07 2003] : ** (3987) Enilia goes for dinner, then sleep **
[Wed Sep 10 22:33:18 2003] : ** (3979) Farkenella walks out **
[Wed Sep 10 22:33:22 2003] : (3970) DM: Horses are led to the stables and looked after
[Wed Sep 10 22:33:33 2003] : (3979) Farkenella: and before she does, finds a stable boy
[Wed Sep 10 22:33:46 2003] : (3979) Farkenella: and asks him to open the fgates for her
[Wed Sep 10 22:33:47 2003] : (3969) Aspen: What for? *wink, wink*
[Wed Sep 10 22:33:54 2003] : ** (3987) Enilia remembers to take Zero out her robe before going to sleep :P **
[Wed Sep 10 22:33:56 2003] : (3971) Finduilas: ooc LOL
[Wed Sep 10 22:33:57 2003] : (3979) Farkenella: ooc LMAO
[Wed Sep 10 22:33:59 2003] : ** (3990) Berrawyn feels better and goes to join the others **
[Wed Sep 10 22:34:07 2003] : (3970) DM: Stable boy has no key
[Wed Sep 10 22:34:14 2003] : ** (3971) Finduilas goes in for a meal **
[Wed Sep 10 22:34:26 2003] : ** (3979) Farkenella asks where she can find the key **
[Wed Sep 10 22:34:29 2003] : (3970) Stable boy: You'll have to ask Dad for that
[Wed Sep 10 22:34:48 2003] : (3979) Farkenella: and who might *Dad* be ?
[Wed Sep 10 22:34:52 2003] : ** (3969) Aspen curls up wth Softpaw. **
[Wed Sep 10 22:34:54 2003] : (3969) Aspen: Zzzzz.
[Wed Sep 10 22:34:57 2003] : (3970) Stable boy: ooc he has a resemblance to Mr Court
[Wed Sep 10 22:35:10 2003] : (3979) Farkenella: Mr COurt I guess *sighs*
[Wed Sep 10 22:35:11 2003] : (3970) Stable boy: Mr Court ma'am
[Wed Sep 10 22:35:27 2003] : (3979) Farkenella: Thank you boy
[Wed Sep 10 22:35:30 2003] : ** (3979) Farkenella goes to gate and fumbles with the lock **
[Wed Sep 10 22:35:38 2003] : (3979) Farkenella: Open Lock Skill Check: [1d20+8] -> [12,8] = (20)
[Wed Sep 10 22:35:47 2003] : (3970) Stable boy: You unlock it
[Wed Sep 10 22:35:59 2003] : (3990) Berrawyn: ooc at least she didn't fumble with the Stable Boy!
[Wed Sep 10 22:36:02 2003] : ** (3979) Farkenella goes out and goes to the orc's bodies **
[Wed Sep 10 22:36:04 2003] : (3987) Enilia: LOLOL
[Wed Sep 10 22:36:07 2003] : (3970) DM: ooc LOL
[Wed Sep 10 22:36:14 2003] : (3971) Finduilas: ooc Bert, really! ;)
[Wed Sep 10 22:36:29 2003] : (3990) Berrawyn: ooc its the beer talking!
[Wed Sep 10 22:36:38 2003] : (3971) Finduilas: ooc Sure it is
[Wed Sep 10 22:36:47 2003] : (3987) Enilia: ooc creepy beer you got there :P
[Wed Sep 10 22:36:51 2003] : ** (3979) Farkenella searches body number one **
[Wed Sep 10 22:37:09 2003] : (3971) Finduilas: ooc And you wanted to go to Cambridge next May?
[Wed Sep 10 22:37:38 2003] : ** (3971) Finduilas sits down to eat **
[Wed Sep 10 22:37:40 2003] : (3990) Berrawyn: ooc I'm not intelligent enough for Cambridge :P
[Wed Sep 10 22:37:49 2003] : ** (3990) Berrawyn wanders outside **
[Wed Sep 10 22:37:50 2003] : (3969) Aspen: ooc bollocks.
[Wed Sep 10 22:38:03 2003] : (3971) Finduilas: ooc Weren't you going to the beer festival then?
[Wed Sep 10 22:38:19 2003] : (3990) Berrawyn: ooc ahh, thats more my level
[Wed Sep 10 22:38:24 2003] : (3979) Farkenella: ooc Berrawyn went to his room a minute ago
[Wed Sep 10 22:38:25 2003] : (3987) Enilia: ooc LOL
[Wed Sep 10 22:38:45 2003] : (3990) Berrawyn: ooc then he felt better and came back down :P
[Wed Sep 10 22:38:52 2003] : (3971) Finduilas: ooc He came back looking for the others, Farkenella
[Wed Sep 10 22:38:59 2003] : (3970) DM: ooc I'm going there next mMay
[Wed Sep 10 22:39:13 2003] : (3970) DM: ooc with my friend from Ely
[Wed Sep 10 22:39:19 2003] : ** (3979) Farkenella takes the halfspear and goes back inside, leaving the gate opened for Berrawyn **
[Wed Sep 10 22:39:31 2003] : ** (3979) Farkenella searches the other orc bodies **
[Wed Sep 10 22:39:41 2003] : (3979) Farkenella: ooc inside = the courtyard
[Wed Sep 10 22:39:59 2003] : (3990) Berrawyn: Find anything Farky?
[Wed Sep 10 22:40:04 2003] : (3971) Finduilas: ooc My memory again, I could have sworn you said you and Bert were going
[Wed Sep 10 22:40:11 2003] : (3979) Farkenella: I found this halfspear
[Wed Sep 10 22:40:14 2003] : (3979) Farkenella: and ohhhhhhhhhhhhh
[Wed Sep 10 22:40:18 2003] : (3979) Farkenella: yes !
[Wed Sep 10 22:40:25 2003] : (3990) Berrawyn: ooc ??
[Wed Sep 10 22:40:28 2003] : ** (3979) Farkenella hands a heavy bag leaded with coins **
[Wed Sep 10 22:40:40 2003] : (3979) Farkenella: *big smile*
[Wed Sep 10 22:40:45 2003] : (3990) Berrawyn: Wow
[Wed Sep 10 22:40:46 2003] : ** (3979) Farkenella looks into the bag **
[Wed Sep 10 22:40:54 2003] : (3979) Farkenella: Gold !
[Wed Sep 10 22:40:59 2003] : ** (3990) Berrawyn looks in too **
[Wed Sep 10 22:41:14 2003] : (3979) Farkenella: I'd say 700 GP at least
[Wed Sep 10 22:41:30 2003] : (3979) Farkenella: And this too
[Wed Sep 10 22:41:34 2003] : ** (3979) Farkenella hands two potions **
[Wed Sep 10 22:41:48 2003] : (3990) Berrawyn: Hmmm, any idea what they are?
[Wed Sep 10 22:41:58 2003] : (3979) Farkenella: nope, do you have any idea ?
[Wed Sep 10 22:42:04 2003] : ** (3971) Finduilas goes up in search of a place to sleep **
[Wed Sep 10 22:42:05 2003] : (3990) Berrawyn: Beats me
[Wed Sep 10 22:42:16 2003] : ** (3979) Farkenella searches third body and hands out two scrolls **
[Wed Sep 10 22:42:16 2003] : (3990) Berrawyn: That money...
[Wed Sep 10 22:42:24 2003] : (3979) Farkenella: three scrolls even
[Wed Sep 10 22:42:36 2003] : (3990) Berrawyn: How would you feel about giving some to the farmers here?
[Wed Sep 10 22:42:48 2003] : (3979) Farkenella: I twas thinking something along those lines
[Wed Sep 10 22:43:15 2003] : (3979) Farkenella: ooc I f I can
[Wed Sep 10 22:43:26 2003] : (3990) Berrawyn: how about 200GP to them? That leaves 100 for each of us should we decide to split it
[Wed Sep 10 22:43:29 2003] : (3979) Farkenella: Some for the horses I guess
[Wed Sep 10 22:43:41 2003] : (3979) Farkenella: Yes, that sounds good to me
[Wed Sep 10 22:43:45 2003] : (3990) Berrawyn: We should check with the others, though
[Wed Sep 10 22:44:36 2003] : (3979) Farkenella: Fine with me
[Wed Sep 10 22:44:43 2003] : (3979) Farkenella: but I doubt they'll say no
[Wed Sep 10 22:44:53 2003] : (3969) Aspen: (fine by me)
[Wed Sep 10 22:44:55 2003] : (3979) Farkenella: we had all this money sved for the horses in the first place
[Wed Sep 10 22:45:30 2003] : (3979) Farkenella: ok, I'll take the scrolls and the potion and we'll ask Enilia to have look at them
[Wed Sep 10 22:45:43 2003] : (3990) Berrawyn: Sounds like a plan
[Wed Sep 10 22:45:50 2003] : ** (3979) Farkenella goes back inside **
[Wed Sep 10 22:45:56 2003] : (3979) Farkenella: I'm off for a rest myself
[Wed Sep 10 22:47:18 2003] : ** (3990) Berrawyn walks up to Charleguins tree and sits down (not on the grave) **
[Wed Sep 10 22:47:25 2003] : (3987) Enilia: lol
[Wed Sep 10 22:49:04 2003] : ** (3990) Berrawyn is wondering what everyone else is doing **
[Wed Sep 10 22:49:11 2003] : (3987) Enilia: Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
[Wed Sep 10 22:49:21 2003] : (3971) Finduilas: ZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
[Wed Sep 10 22:49:21 2003] : (3970) DM: OK you all sleep for a long night...
[Wed Sep 10 22:49:27 2003] : (3970) DM: Nothing disturbs you.
[Wed Sep 10 22:49:41 2003] : ** (3979) Farkenella wakes up early and wanders about the house **
[Wed Sep 10 22:49:42 2003] : (3970) DM: You wake at sunrise feeling refreshed
[Wed Sep 10 22:49:49 2003] : (3969) Aspen: *Yawn*
[Wed Sep 10 22:50:02 2003] : (3970) DM: All heal level x2 hHP
[Wed Sep 10 22:50:10 2003] : ** (3971) Finduilas freshens up and gets down in seach of breakfast **
[Wed Sep 10 22:50:12 2003] : (3970) DM: ooc lovely feather beds
[Wed Sep 10 22:50:17 2003] : ** (3987) Enilia gets up, gathering her stuff and going down looking for breakfast **
[Wed Sep 10 22:50:38 2003] : (3987) Enilia: Zero on my shoulder :P
[Wed Sep 10 22:50:49 2003] : ** (3990) Berrawyn stretches and dresses for breakfast **
[Wed Sep 10 22:51:10 2003] : (3971) Finduilas: Can anyone help me with my armour?
[Wed Sep 10 22:51:28 2003] : (3990) Berrawyn: ooc you wear armour to breakfast??
[Wed Sep 10 22:51:30 2003] : ** (3979) Farkenella goes out and wakes Aspen **
[Wed Sep 10 22:51:37 2003] : (3987) Enilia: ooc lol
[Wed Sep 10 22:51:48 2003] : (3971) Finduilas: ooc I've done eating :P
[Wed Sep 10 22:51:49 2003] : (3969) Aspen: "Morning, Farky. Slept well?"
[Wed Sep 10 22:51:57 2003] : (3979) Farkenella: Yep indeed
[Wed Sep 10 22:52:02 2003] : ** (3979) Farkenella takes out the potions **
[Wed Sep 10 22:52:10 2003] : (3987) Enilia: ooc you downstairs? I'll help you :P
[Wed Sep 10 22:52:13 2003] : (3979) Farkenella: do you know anything about those ? I found them on the bodies
[Wed Sep 10 22:52:14 2003] : (3970) DM: Court's wife serves you all huge breakfasts
[Wed Sep 10 22:52:27 2003] : ** (3990) Berrawyn indulges himself **
[Wed Sep 10 22:52:32 2003] : (3987) Enilia: Delicious! (i hope)
[Wed Sep 10 22:52:34 2003] : (3970) DM: ooc finish at 11?
[Wed Sep 10 22:52:38 2003] : (3969) Aspen: "Oh. I don't know much about potions. Why not ask Enilia to identify them?"
[Wed Sep 10 22:52:41 2003] : (3990) Berrawyn: ooc aye
[Wed Sep 10 22:52:48 2003] : (3987) Enilia: ooc yes please
[Wed Sep 10 22:52:59 2003] : (3979) Farkenella: sure, care for breakfast, I can smell some nice things in tehre *points to farmhouse*
[Wed Sep 10 22:53:23 2003] : ** (3979) Farkenella goes back to the house and sits down for breakfast **
[Wed Sep 10 22:54:07 2003] : (3970) DM: Breakfast is served
[Wed Sep 10 22:54:17 2003] : (3987) Enilia: :D
[Wed Sep 10 22:54:20 2003] : (3970) DM: Toast in huge quantities...
[Wed Sep 10 22:54:28 2003] : (3970) DM: Bacon, sausages...
[Wed Sep 10 22:54:33 2003] : (3970) DM: Blood sausage
[Wed Sep 10 22:54:38 2003] : (3987) Enilia: Eww!
[Wed Sep 10 22:54:46 2003] : (3970) DM: Beans
[Wed Sep 10 22:54:50 2003] : (3969) Aspen: Killer breakfast
[Wed Sep 10 22:54:54 2003] : (3970) DM: Eggs
[Wed Sep 10 22:54:58 2003] : (3979) Farkenella: ooc why are breakfasts in RPG always British, and never continental ???
[Wed Sep 10 22:55:01 2003] : (3990) Berrawyn: ooc keep going
[Wed Sep 10 22:55:05 2003] : (3987) Enilia: ooc lol
[Wed Sep 10 22:55:11 2003] : (3970) DM: You can feel your arteries clanging shut ;)
[Wed Sep 10 22:55:17 2003] : (3990) Berrawyn: ooc cos continental brekkie is crap!
[Wed Sep 10 22:55:20 2003] : (3970) DM: Fried bread
[Wed Sep 10 22:55:26 2003] : (3996) JLE-lurking: ooc to farkenella: because british breakfasts are bigger and taste nicer ;-)
[Wed Sep 10 22:55:28 2003] : (3987) Enilia: Any milk? :P
[Wed Sep 10 22:55:28 2003] : (3979) Farkenella: Enilia, care to have a look at those ?
[Wed Sep 10 22:55:32 2003] : (3990) Berrawyn: ooc pancakes?
[Wed Sep 10 22:55:36 2003] : ** (3979) Farkenella hands out 3 scrolls and 2 potions **
[Wed Sep 10 22:55:41 2003] : (3970) DM: hash browns
[Wed Sep 10 22:55:47 2003] : (3987) Enilia: Sure Farky, as soon as I'm done eating
[Wed Sep 10 22:55:48 2003] : (3990) Berrawyn: ooc oooooo
[Wed Sep 10 22:55:49 2003] : (3971) Finduilas: ooc I love the full English breakfast :)
[Wed Sep 10 22:55:53 2003] : (3979) Farkenella: I found them on the bodies, along with a nice bag of money
[Wed Sep 10 22:56:01 2003] : (3969) Aspen: ooc /me scribbles a note
[Wed Sep 10 22:56:13 2003] : (3970) DM: Court's wife rushes to make pancakes for anyone who asks for them at Berrawyn's utterance
[Wed Sep 10 22:56:34 2003] : ** (3987) Enilia is stuffed... **
[Wed Sep 10 22:56:36 2003] : (3971) Finduilas: ooc KMAO
[Wed Sep 10 22:56:38 2003] : (3990) Berrawyn: ooc that was ooc :P Just my imagination
[Wed Sep 10 22:56:44 2003] : (3987) Enilia: Okay, let's have a look....
[Wed Sep 10 22:56:48 2003] : (3979) Farkenella: And well, Berrawyn and I thought we'd share some of the money with Court
[Wed Sep 10 22:56:52 2003] : (3979) Farkenella: Court, here you go
[Wed Sep 10 22:56:57 2003] : ** (3987) Enilia casts detect magic on potion **
[Wed Sep 10 22:56:58 2003] : ** (3979) Farkenella hands 200 GP to Court **
[Wed Sep 10 22:57:07 2003] : (3970) Court: What?
[Wed Sep 10 22:57:16 2003] : (3970) Court: No, I owe YOU
[Wed Sep 10 22:57:27 2003] : (3979) Farkenella: Well, some of the loot, you did fight for your life...and ours
[Wed Sep 10 22:57:30 2003] : (3970) Court: YOu saved all our necks, mine quite literally
[Wed Sep 10 22:57:44 2003] : (3970) Court: I insist...
[Wed Sep 10 22:57:54 2003] : (3979) Farkenella: Well, we can't really take your horses, your breakfast AND the money, so just take this
[Wed Sep 10 22:57:56 2003] : (3990) Berrawyn: Take it for the horses
[Wed Sep 10 22:57:56 2003] : (3970) Court: Without you, we would probably have nothing left here
[Wed Sep 10 22:57:57 2003] : (3971) Finduilas: Not to mention the horses you promised us, we insist you take the money
[Wed Sep 10 22:58:01 2003] : (3979) Farkenella: we have plenty as it is for ourselves
[Wed Sep 10 22:58:22 2003] : (3970) Court: I will take your old horses as payment
[Wed Sep 10 22:58:31 2003] : (3979) Farkenella: plus this
[Wed Sep 10 22:58:49 2003] : ** (3979) Farkenella pushes the money to Court in a very dfinal gesture **
[Wed Sep 10 22:59:11 2003] : ** (3970) Court takes th emoney looking VERY embarrassed **
[Wed Sep 10 22:59:20 2003] : ** (3970) Court hands it to his wife **
[Wed Sep 10 22:59:21 2003] : (3979) Farkenella: We were, after all, coming to *buy* horses from you
[Wed Sep 10 22:59:37 2003] : (3979) Farkenella: so it's only fair, and I am sure this money does not pay for the fine horses I have seen outside
[Wed Sep 10 22:59:40 2003] : (3990) Berrawyn: Use it to build a new Store house
[Wed Sep 10 22:59:43 2003] : (3970) Court: POtions both glow as if magical
[Wed Sep 10 23:00:00 2003] : ** (3987) Enilia casts identify on potions **
[Wed Sep 10 23:00:01 2003] : (3971) Finduilas: Like I said, we insist you take it :)
[Wed Sep 10 23:00:19 2003] : (3979) Farkenella: Finduilas, I believe you have some money for us too then ?
[Wed Sep 10 23:00:30 2003] : ** (3979) Farkenella hands 100 GP to everyone **
[Wed Sep 10 23:00:48 2003] : (3987) Enilia: Oh... This is very nice... A potion of CMW and one of CLW *smiles*
[Wed Sep 10 23:00:53 2003] : (3987) Enilia: Thanks Farky
[Wed Sep 10 23:01:06 2003] : (3987) Enilia: Knowledge: Arcana Skill Check: [1d20+1] -> [6,1] = (7)
[Wed Sep 10 23:01:11 2003] : (3987) Enilia: Pffff!
[Wed Sep 10 23:01:14 2003] : (3987) Enilia: lol
[Wed Sep 10 23:01:15 2003] : ** (3971) Finduilas shares 960 gp between the 5 of them **
[Wed Sep 10 23:01:26 2003] : (3990) Berrawyn: ooc brb
[Wed Sep 10 23:01:30 2003] : (3979) Farkenella: ooc 192
[Wed Sep 10 23:01:31 2003] : (3969) Aspen: 192 each
[Wed Sep 10 23:01:49 2003] : (3990) Berrawyn: ooc whats that for?
[Wed Sep 10 23:02:02 2003] : (3979) Farkenella: ooc money we had saved earlier to buy the horses
[Wed Sep 10 23:02:12 2003] : (3970) Court: You all pass the scrolls around to see who can read them?
[Wed Sep 10 23:02:14 2003] : (3971) Finduilas: Just a little something we picked up earlier, we were saving it to buy new horses
[Wed Sep 10 23:02:15 2003] : (3979) Farkenella: nice potions
[Wed Sep 10 23:02:21 2003] : (3979) Farkenella: well, I must say I used up mine today
[Wed Sep 10 23:02:25 2003] : (3990) Berrawyn: ooc did I put money in that?
[Wed Sep 10 23:02:38 2003] : (3990) Berrawyn: ooc ahhh
[Wed Sep 10 23:02:39 2003] : (3979) Farkenella: so I wouldn't mind taking one of those for safety
[Wed Sep 10 23:02:55 2003] : (3987) Enilia: me neither
[Wed Sep 10 23:02:57 2003] : (3979) Farkenella: unless someone else needs one
[Wed Sep 10 23:03:08 2003] : (3987) Enilia: I'm all out too
[Wed Sep 10 23:03:21 2003] : (3990) Berrawyn: I am ok for now
[Wed Sep 10 23:03:32 2003] : (3987) Enilia: Knowledge: Arcana Skill Check: [1d20+1] -> [11,1] = (12)
[Wed Sep 10 23:03:36 2003] : (3979) Farkenella: To tell you the truth, I think it's about time we went back and restocked on essential things, in a civilized place somewhere
[Wed Sep 10 23:03:42 2003] : (3987) Enilia: Knowledge: Arcana Skill Check: [1d20+1] -> [10,1] = (11)
[Wed Sep 10 23:04:01 2003] : (3971) Finduilas: I'd like to invest in a better bow :)
[Wed Sep 10 23:04:06 2003] : (3979) Farkenella: can you make anything of these scrolls Enilia ?
[Wed Sep 10 23:04:31 2003] : (3987) Enilia: Let me try again...
[Wed Sep 10 23:04:35 2003] : (3987) Enilia: Knowledge: Arcana Skill Check: [1d20+1] -> [6,1] = (7)
[Wed Sep 10 23:04:40 2003] : ** (3979) Farkenella has a look as well **
[Wed Sep 10 23:04:46 2003] : (3987) Enilia: ooc Okay, time to go back to bed :P
[Wed Sep 10 23:04:47 2003] : (3979) Farkenella: Decipher Script Skill Check: [1d20+5] -> [18,5] = (23)
[Wed Sep 10 23:04:49 2003] : (3979) Farkenella: Decipher Script Skill Check: [1d20+5] -> [13,5] = (18)
[Wed Sep 10 23:04:50 2003] : (3979) Farkenella: Decipher Script Skill Check: [1d20+5] -> [10,5] = (15)
[Wed Sep 10 23:04:51 2003] : (3969) Aspen: "Do we have the time to go back to the town?"
[Wed Sep 10 23:05:09 2003] : (3979) Farkenella: Oh, you're right Aspen
[Wed Sep 10 23:05:14 2003] : (3979) Farkenella: I keep forgetting about our appointment
[Wed Sep 10 23:05:36 2003] : (3970) Court: ooc you are now 8 days since the mines I think
[Wed Sep 10 23:05:41 2003] : (3971) Finduilas: Some appointment
[Wed Sep 10 23:05:51 2003] : (3979) Farkenella: ooc what's your HP Enilia ?
[Wed Sep 10 23:06:00 2003] : (3987) Enilia: ooc 11
[Wed Sep 10 23:06:19 2003] : (3979) Farkenella: Well if you are ok with that enilia, I'll take the CMW one
[Wed Sep 10 23:06:23 2003] : (3979) Farkenella: you can have the other potion
[Wed Sep 10 23:06:32 2003] : (3987) Enilia: That's okay *smile*
[Wed Sep 10 23:06:52 2003] : (3979) Farkenella: ooc wait CMW is moderate wounds isn't it ?
[Wed Sep 10 23:07:03 2003] : (3987) Enilia: ooc yes
[Wed Sep 10 23:07:31 2003] : (3979) Farkenella: ooc ok, then it should be ok, I'm 14 HP
[Wed Sep 10 23:07:53 2003] : (3979) Farkenella: ooc what're the stats for CMW ?
[Wed Sep 10 23:08:00 2003] : (3987) Enilia: Okay, I can't read scroll 3, but...
[Wed Sep 10 23:08:30 2003] : (3987) Enilia: Scroll o1 seems to be Magic weapon, invisibility sphere, feather fall, and
[Wed Sep 10 23:08:44 2003] : (3987) Enilia: scroll 2 is Summon swarm, cat's grace
[Wed Sep 10 23:09:04 2003] : (3979) Farkenella: Wow, so many spells on one scroll ?
[Wed Sep 10 23:09:05 2003] : (3987) Enilia: ooc CMW 2d8+1 (I think)
[Wed Sep 10 23:09:08 2003] : (3971) Finduilas: More than 1 spell on a scroll?
[Wed Sep 10 23:09:13 2003] : (3987) Enilia: ooc Blame the DM :P
[Wed Sep 10 23:09:14 2003] : (3970) Court: ooc 2d8+3
[Wed Sep 10 23:09:38 2003] : (3996) JLE-lurking: ooc in vanilla D&D, even before AD&D, you could have more than one spell on a scroll, in fact up to 7
[Wed Sep 10 23:09:41 2003] : (3970) Court: The scrolls are reinforced with leather and look like small pamphletts
[Wed Sep 10 23:10:08 2003] : (3971) Finduilas: ooc So what happens when you use a spell?
[Wed Sep 10 23:10:13 2003] : (3996) JLE-lurking: but you had to roll a 00 on a d100 to get the maximum 7 ;-)
[Wed Sep 10 23:10:19 2003] : (3996) JLE-lurking: It vanishes, the others remain
[Wed Sep 10 23:10:30 2003] : (3970) Court: When used the writing is erased from the scroll
[Wed Sep 10 23:10:33 2003] : (3996) JLE-lurking: ooc IIRC
[Wed Sep 10 23:10:41 2003] : (3970) Court: The remaining spells are still there
[Wed Sep 10 23:10:42 2003] : (3971) Finduilas: ooc ic
[Wed Sep 10 23:10:47 2003] : (3970) DM: GAME END