Contents / PnP Stuff / Logs / Craig's - 03 September 2003

[Wed Sep 3 19:09:47 2003] : (2746) DM: GAME START
[Wed Sep 3 19:10:06 2003] : (2746) DM: OK you all just woke up, examined all the boxes etc.
[Wed Sep 3 19:10:37 2003] : (2746) DM: ooc Now how's she gonna ask Elder Hawthorne the question?!
[Wed Sep 3 19:11:16 2003] : (2749) Finduilas: ooc Are you asking us?
[Wed Sep 3 19:11:44 2003] : (2748) Enilia: ooc telepathy ;)
[Wed Sep 3 19:11:45 2003] : (2746) DM: ooc no, it was rhetorical
[Wed Sep 3 19:12:14 2003] : (2749) Finduilas: ooc By the time she gets here, we'll already have left the grove
[Wed Sep 3 19:12:18 2003] : (2746) DM: Various Druids are wandering around doing their daily duties
[Wed Sep 3 19:12:30 2003] : ** (2747) Aspen trips **
[Wed Sep 3 19:12:41 2003] : (2749) Finduilas: Is everybody ready to leave?
[Wed Sep 3 19:12:45 2003] : (2747) Aspen: "Oooo. My ankle. I'd better rest here for oh, say, about 45 mins."
[Wed Sep 3 19:12:46 2003] : (2746) DM: You notice Jiet Ki amongst them
[Wed Sep 3 19:12:47 2003] : (2748) Enilia: Are we all set? I believe we had a farm to go to...
[Wed Sep 3 19:12:52 2003] : (2746) DM: ooc LOL
[Wed Sep 3 19:12:56 2003] : (2748) Enilia: ooc LOL@Aspen
[Wed Sep 3 19:13:15 2003] : (2749) Finduilas: What did you do? Never mind, you can still ride
[Wed Sep 3 19:13:55 2003] : (2748) Enilia: ooc I know!
[Wed Sep 3 19:14:12 2003] : (2748) Enilia: ooc did we remember to ask what the wolves said?
[Wed Sep 3 19:14:21 2003] : (2747) Aspen: ooc nope.
[Wed Sep 3 19:14:36 2003] : (2746) DM: ooc Yes, half their number killed...
[Wed Sep 3 19:14:39 2003] : (2749) Finduilas: ooc Didn't they say there were worgs around?
[Wed Sep 3 19:14:45 2003] : (2746) DM: ooc They are moving range
[Wed Sep 3 19:14:58 2003] : (2748) Enilia: ooc I give up, no reason to stay n wait for her :P
[Wed Sep 3 19:15:03 2003] : (2749) Finduilas: ooc Yes, they did say that
[Wed Sep 3 19:15:04 2003] : ** (2746) Jiet Ki walks over to the group **
[Wed Sep 3 19:15:19 2003] : (2746) Jiet Ki: Good Morning young Aspen
[Wed Sep 3 19:15:22 2003] : (2749) Finduilas: Master Ki, a good day to you
[Wed Sep 3 19:15:29 2003] : (2746) Jiet Ki: And of course, your charming friends
[Wed Sep 3 19:15:29 2003] : (2747) Aspen: "Morning, Master Ki."
[Wed Sep 3 19:15:32 2003] : ** (2748) Enilia looks up while readying her horse **
[Wed Sep 3 19:15:39 2003] : (2748) Enilia: Greetings
[Wed Sep 3 19:15:55 2003] : (2746) Jiet Ki: Well, I trust you all slept reasonably well
[Wed Sep 3 19:16:10 2003] : (2749) Finduilas: I slepf fine, thank you :)
[Wed Sep 3 19:16:15 2003] : (2746) Jiet Ki: The grove was not attacked last night at the least
[Wed Sep 3 19:16:57 2003] : (2746) Jiet Ki: Would you all wait around for an hour or so... I wish to talk to Aspen privately
[Wed Sep 3 19:17:11 2003] : (2746) Jiet Ki: ooc not game time
[Wed Sep 3 19:17:17 2003] : (2748) Enilia: ooc lol
[Wed Sep 3 19:17:22 2003] : (2749) Finduilas: Of course, but you do remember we're on a schedule, don't you?
[Wed Sep 3 19:17:25 2003] : (2749) Finduilas: ooc LOL
[Wed Sep 3 19:17:35 2003] : (2748) Enilia: Of course we will wait for him *smile*
[Wed Sep 3 19:17:36 2003] : (2746) Jiet Ki: I won't delay him too long
[Wed Sep 3 19:17:48 2003] : (2746) Jiet Ki: Aspen, would you follow me to my hut please
[Wed Sep 3 19:17:56 2003] : (2747) Aspen: "Of course, Master Ki."
[Wed Sep 3 19:18:04 2003] : (2749) Finduilas: This is a good place to relax, so I will do that while we wait :)
[Wed Sep 3 19:18:14 2003] : ** (2746) Jiet Ki heads for his hut **
[Wed Sep 3 19:18:29 2003] : (2748) Enilia: I wonder what he needs to talk about....
[Wed Sep 3 19:18:51 2003] : ** (2748) Enilia lets Zero out and sit down watching him **
[Wed Sep 3 19:18:54 2003] : (2749) Finduilas: So do I, but we'll hear in good time
[Wed Sep 3 19:19:20 2003] : (2748) Enilia: True *smiles* I just hope it isn't bad news
[Wed Sep 3 19:20:38 2003] : (2749) Finduilas: No use getting nervous about it beforehand
[Wed Sep 3 19:21:09 2003] : (2748) Enilia: I guess you're right
[Wed Sep 3 19:21:40 2003] : (2749) Finduilas: How is Zero? Has he forgiven you for all those hours in your saddlebag? :)
[Wed Sep 3 19:21:48 2003] : (2748) Enilia: Just wondering what could be so important he needs him just as we are about to leave and not yesterday
[Wed Sep 3 19:21:59 2003] : (2748) Enilia: Oh, i think he has *schukles*
[Wed Sep 3 19:22:32 2003] : (2748) Enilia: I must remember to let him out more often tho, but I guess I'm scared he'll get hurt *sigh*
[Wed Sep 3 19:22:42 2003] : (2749) Finduilas: He seems to be a great companion, he makes me feel like I'd want a friend like him too :)
[Wed Sep 3 19:23:00 2003] : (2747) Aspen: "Wargs are not solitary creatures as I understand."
[Wed Sep 3 19:23:23 2003] : (2749) Finduilas: ooc Should that have been a whisper?
[Wed Sep 3 19:23:32 2003] : ** (2747) Aspen walks back to the group frowning. **
[Wed Sep 3 19:23:33 2003] : (2748) Enilia: He is Findus, he is :)
[Wed Sep 3 19:23:45 2003] : ** (2748) Enilia gets up **
[Wed Sep 3 19:23:56 2003] : (2749) Finduilas: Aspen, are you all set?
[Wed Sep 3 19:24:04 2003] : (2749) Finduilas: Is something the matter?
[Wed Sep 3 19:24:36 2003] : ** (2748) Enilia looks at Aspen **
[Wed Sep 3 19:24:48 2003] : (2747) Aspen: "No. They seem to have forgotten to give me the wand of warg slaying. (frowns at Ki's hut)."
[Wed Sep 3 19:24:57 2003] : (2746) DM: ooc LOL
[Wed Sep 3 19:25:19 2003] : (2748) Enilia: Oh, that sounds like a helpful tool *smiles big*
[Wed Sep 3 19:25:20 2003] : (2749) Finduilas: They have a wand of worg slaying? That could come in handy
[Wed Sep 3 19:25:26 2003] : (2746) DM: ooc Cedarleaf appears and hands one over with a wink
[Wed Sep 3 19:25:37 2003] : (2747) Aspen: ooc I wish!
[Wed Sep 3 19:25:59 2003] : (2747) Aspen: "Anyway. We'd better go or we'll be lumbered with even more impossible tasks."
[Wed Sep 3 19:26:04 2003] : (2749) Finduilas: So what was that long talk about? Just the wand?
[Wed Sep 3 19:26:15 2003] : ** (2746) Cedarleaf walks over slowly **
[Wed Sep 3 19:26:19 2003] : (2746) Cedarleaf: Aspen
[Wed Sep 3 19:26:28 2003] : (2747) Aspen: "Master Cedarleaf."
[Wed Sep 3 19:26:28 2003] : ** (2749) Finduilas sighs **
[Wed Sep 3 19:26:46 2003] : (2746) Cedarleaf: You have impressed me greatly, you may ask a boon from the grove
[Wed Sep 3 19:26:50 2003] : ** (2748) Enilia mounts, just to show she's ready **
[Wed Sep 3 19:26:55 2003] : (2749) Finduilas: Master Cedarleaf
[Wed Sep 3 19:27:05 2003] : ** (2746) Cedarleaf glances at the people with magical gear, then at Aspen **
[Wed Sep 3 19:27:17 2003] : (2747) Aspen: "Er. A wand of warg slaying perhaps?"
[Wed Sep 3 19:27:27 2003] : ** (2746) Cedarleaf laughs lightly **
[Wed Sep 3 19:27:41 2003] : (2746) Cedarleaf: Hmm, unfortunately not
[Wed Sep 3 19:28:06 2003] : (2747) Aspen: ooc What sort of thing can I ask for?
[Wed Sep 3 19:28:28 2003] : (2746) Cedarleaf: I believe that we could spare some armour, or indeed some form of wand
[Wed Sep 3 19:28:55 2003] : (2747) Aspen: "Oh. I suppose some more protective armour would be useful."
[Wed Sep 3 19:29:29 2003] : (2746) Cedarleaf: Please go and see Samuel and tell him the sort of thing that you desire, he keeps these things
[Wed Sep 3 19:29:43 2003] : (2747) Aspen: "Thank you Master."
[Wed Sep 3 19:29:53 2003] : ** (2747) Aspen wanders over to samuel. **
[Wed Sep 3 19:29:55 2003] : (2749) Finduilas: Please don't take to long, Aspen
[Wed Sep 3 19:29:57 2003] : (2749) Finduilas: to
[Wed Sep 3 19:29:59 2003] : (2749) Finduilas: too
[Wed Sep 3 19:30:00 2003] : (2746) Cedarleaf: Go with our blessing child.
[Wed Sep 3 19:30:08 2003] : (2749) Finduilas: ooc Darn typo's
[Wed Sep 3 19:30:17 2003] : (2747) Aspen: ooc How expensive?
[Wed Sep 3 19:30:18 2003] : (2749) Finduilas: Thank you, master Cedarleaf
[Wed Sep 3 19:30:23 2003] : ** (2748) Enilia dismounts again... Ummm, I forgot something *blush* **
[Wed Sep 3 19:30:44 2003] : ** (2748) Enilia picks up Zero and mounts again, placing him on her shoulder **
[Wed Sep 3 19:30:47 2003] : (2746) Cedarleaf: ooc +1
[Wed Sep 3 19:31:06 2003] : ** (2749) Finduilas makes sure Farkenella's horse is saddled and waiting for her **
[Wed Sep 3 19:31:14 2003] : (2747) Aspen: ooc Can I have studded leather +1 with non-metal studs?
[Wed Sep 3 19:31:26 2003] : (2749) Finduilas: Enilia, forgetting Zero? Shane on you :)
[Wed Sep 3 19:31:29 2003] : (2748) Enilia: ooc oooh, like myf :P
[Wed Sep 3 19:31:30 2003] : (2746) Cedarleaf: ooc Yes
[Wed Sep 3 19:31:49 2003] : (2746) Cedarleaf: Ooc I didn't realise that Ironwood is an actual wood
[Wed Sep 3 19:32:04 2003] : (2748) Enilia: Not on purpose Findus, really... *blush* He's just so small I sometimes... Oh well, I try not to
[Wed Sep 3 19:32:27 2003] : (2747) Aspen: "A suit of magically enhanced studded leather armour please samuel."
[Wed Sep 3 19:32:47 2003] : (2746) Samuel: Oh, morening Mr Aspen Sir
[Wed Sep 3 19:32:48 2003] : (2749) Finduilas: It's a shame he can't run as fast as your horse. Have you ever thought about a wolf? :)
[Wed Sep 3 19:33:02 2003] : (2748) Enilia: ooc Just rub it in :P lol
[Wed Sep 3 19:33:05 2003] : (2746) Samuel: Ah, Master Cedarleaf told me to expect you
[Wed Sep 3 19:33:22 2003] : (2749) Finduilas: ooc LOL
[Wed Sep 3 19:33:28 2003] : Attempting to assign the role of PLAYER to (2749) Finduilas...
[Wed Sep 3 19:33:37 2003] : ** (2746) Samuel hands over a well oiled and comfy looking suit **
[Wed Sep 3 19:33:38 2003] : (2748) Enilia: A wolf? But wolves are... dangerous!
[Wed Sep 3 19:33:49 2003] : (2746) Samuel: He says you'd ask for this mind
[Wed Sep 3 19:33:52 2003] : (2747) Aspen: "Thanks." (Puts it in)
[Wed Sep 3 19:34:01 2003] : (2746) Samuel: He says to give you his old suit
[Wed Sep 3 19:34:07 2003] : (2746) Samuel: So I does
[Wed Sep 3 19:34:35 2003] : (2747) Aspen: "Oh gosh. Cedarleafs old armours. Wow.!"
[Wed Sep 3 19:34:37 2003] : (2746) Samuel: Goodye then Sir
[Wed Sep 3 19:34:50 2003] : (2749) Finduilas: Wolves are proud, royal and great friends as well as great parents
[Wed Sep 3 19:34:53 2003] : (2747) Aspen: (back to the others)
[Wed Sep 3 19:35:03 2003] : (2749) Finduilas: And they are dangerous as welll
[Wed Sep 3 19:35:05 2003] : (2747) Aspen: "Come on. Let's kill us some wargs."
[Wed Sep 3 19:35:21 2003] : (2749) Finduilas: Yes, let's go
[Wed Sep 3 19:35:21 2003] : (2747) Aspen: ooc And slay some grammar too.
[Wed Sep 3 19:35:25 2003] : ** (2749) Finduilas mounts **
[Wed Sep 3 19:35:32 2003] : (2749) Finduilas: ooc LOL
[Wed Sep 3 19:35:39 2003] : (2748) Enilia: I'll just stick with this little fellow. He chose me, aI didn't chose him *smiles*
[Wed Sep 3 19:35:49 2003] : (2748) Enilia: Okay, ready :)
[Wed Sep 3 19:36:12 2003] : ** (2749) Finduilas rides out **
[Wed Sep 3 19:36:21 2003] : (2748) Enilia: ooc do I dare say lead the way? ;)
[Wed Sep 3 19:36:24 2003] : ** (2748) Enilia follows **
[Wed Sep 3 19:36:35 2003] : ** (2747) Aspen leads the way to the horse farm. **
[Wed Sep 3 19:36:43 2003] : (2748) Enilia: :)
[Wed Sep 3 19:36:51 2003] : (2749) Finduilas: ooc A true leader ;)
[Wed Sep 3 19:36:55 2003] : (2747) Aspen: Marking a trail so Farky can follow.
[Wed Sep 3 19:37:17 2003] : (2746) DM: OK, good idea
[Wed Sep 3 19:37:24 2003] : ** (2748) Enilia is whispering to zero, saying she didn't forget him on purpose :P **
[Wed Sep 3 19:37:29 2003] : (2749) Finduilas: ooc 3 horses? She should be able to see those tracks
[Wed Sep 3 19:37:44 2003] : (2748) Enilia: ooc lol
[Wed Sep 3 19:38:05 2003] : ** (2749) Finduilas keeps her eyes peeled for the missing novice **
[Wed Sep 3 19:38:46 2003] : ** (2747) Aspen keeps his eyes peeled for wargs. **
[Wed Sep 3 19:38:55 2003] : (2748) Enilia: Forgot his name *sigh*
[Wed Sep 3 19:39:10 2003] : ** (2748) Enilia just keeps her eyes peeled **
[Wed Sep 3 19:40:15 2003] : (2746) DM: OK, I assume you leave by the path you came in by?
[Wed Sep 3 19:40:22 2003] : (2747) Aspen: Yep
[Wed Sep 3 19:40:33 2003] : (2749) Finduilas: Yes
[Wed Sep 3 19:40:46 2003] : (2746) DM: Spot and listen checks
[Wed Sep 3 19:40:54 2003] : (2749) Finduilas: Spot Skill Check: [1d20+6] -> [18,6] = (24)
[Wed Sep 3 19:40:55 2003] : (2749) Finduilas: Listen Skill Check: [1d20+6] -> [16,6] = (22)
[Wed Sep 3 19:40:57 2003] : (2748) Enilia: Enilia: Listen Skill Check [1d20+0] -> [12,0] = (12)
[Wed Sep 3 19:40:58 2003] : (2748) Enilia: Zero: Listen Skill Check [1d20+1] -> [1,1] = (2)
[Wed Sep 3 19:40:59 2003] : (2748) Enilia: Enilia: Spot Skill Check [1d20+0] -> [2,0] = (2)
[Wed Sep 3 19:40:59 2003] : (2748) Enilia: Zero: Spot Skill Check [1d20+5] -> [18,5] = (23)
[Wed Sep 3 19:41:09 2003] : (2747) Aspen: Listen Skill Check: [1d20+3] -> [1,3] = (4)
[Wed Sep 3 19:41:13 2003] : (2747) Aspen: Spot Skill Check: [1d20+3] -> [6,3] = (9)
[Wed Sep 3 19:41:22 2003] : (2749) Finduilas: ooc A good thing there are 2 of you ;)
[Wed Sep 3 19:41:29 2003] : (2748) Enilia: ooc lol
[Wed Sep 3 19:41:49 2003] : (2749) Finduilas: ooc David, what happened to your cat?
[Wed Sep 3 19:41:54 2003] : (2748) Enilia: ooc As long as I don't forget him in my pack :P
[Wed Sep 3 19:42:18 2003] : (2747) Aspen: ooc Softpaw is around.
[Wed Sep 3 19:42:39 2003] : (2748) Enilia: ooc love that name :)
[Wed Sep 3 19:42:44 2003] : (2749) Finduilas: Shh, it's awfully quiet here
[Wed Sep 3 19:42:48 2003] : (2746) DM: Softpaw looks a bit agitated
[Wed Sep 3 19:43:02 2003] : ** (2748) Enilia halts **
[Wed Sep 3 19:43:03 2003] : (2749) Finduilas: And look at those tracks, wolves or worgs?
[Wed Sep 3 19:43:07 2003] : (2747) Aspen: "Wargs? Stay alert."
[Wed Sep 3 19:43:21 2003] : (2748) Enilia: Oh no!
[Wed Sep 3 19:43:33 2003] : ** (2747) Aspen looks at the tracks. **
[Wed Sep 3 19:43:35 2003] : (2747) Aspen: Wilderness Lore Skill Check: [1d20+8] -> [14,8] = (22)
[Wed Sep 3 19:43:39 2003] : (2749) Finduilas: ooc How many tracks, give or take?
[Wed Sep 3 19:43:39 2003] : ** (2748) Enilia readies her crossbow, looking anxiously around **
[Wed Sep 3 19:43:40 2003] : (2747) Aspen: ooc how manyy?
[Wed Sep 3 19:43:43 2003] : (2749) Finduilas: Wilderness Lore Skill Check: [1d20+4] -> [2,4] = (6)
[Wed Sep 3 19:44:22 2003] : (2747) Aspen: "Oh. It's alright. They're old tracks."
[Wed Sep 3 19:44:32 2003] : (2748) Enilia: Are you sure?
[Wed Sep 3 19:44:38 2003] : (2747) Aspen: "Yep."
[Wed Sep 3 19:44:47 2003] : (2746) DM: ooc you can't tell how many, maybe 4 or 5, but not all individual
[Wed Sep 3 19:44:48 2003] : (2748) Enilia: Phew!
[Wed Sep 3 19:45:03 2003] : ** (2748) Enilia lowers her crossbow **
[Wed Sep 3 19:45:09 2003] : (2749) Finduilas: Let's just be careful
[Wed Sep 3 19:45:11 2003] : (2747) Aspen: "Good thing too as there where 4 or 5 of them."
[Wed Sep 3 19:45:27 2003] : (2746) DM: You travel for about half an hour and reach the river
[Wed Sep 3 19:45:44 2003] : (2747) Aspen: *splish* *splash* through the ford.
[Wed Sep 3 19:45:51 2003] : (2746) DM: ooc 4 or 5 tracks, not all together
[Wed Sep 3 19:45:55 2003] : (2748) Enilia: ooc lol
[Wed Sep 3 19:46:46 2003] : (2746) DM: As you ride along on the other side of the river, you spot a man riding along the main track in the distance
[Wed Sep 3 19:46:59 2003] : (2747) Aspen: Which direction?
[Wed Sep 3 19:47:05 2003] : (2749) Finduilas: ooc Coming towards us?
[Wed Sep 3 19:47:30 2003] : (2751) No Name (enter): 19:47
[Wed Sep 3 19:47:32 2003] : (2746) DM: He's travelling on the main track
[Wed Sep 3 19:47:39 2003] : (2746) DM: He's headed West
[Wed Sep 3 19:47:40 2003] : (2746) DM: [1d20] -> [15] = (15)
[Wed Sep 3 19:48:02 2003] : (2748) Enilia: The missing acolyte?
[Wed Sep 3 19:48:16 2003] : (2746) DM: Umm that should be East
[Wed Sep 3 19:48:30 2003] : (2747) Aspen: "Maybe, let's ride and catch up with him."
[Wed Sep 3 19:48:38 2003] : (2746) DM: You lot are at the line
[Wed Sep 3 19:48:38 2003] : ** (2749) Finduilas hands the DM a compass **
[Wed Sep 3 19:48:44 2003] : (2748) Enilia: ooc LOL
[Wed Sep 3 19:48:50 2003] : ** (2749) Finduilas rides faster **
[Wed Sep 3 19:48:56 2003] : ** (2748) Enilia follows **
[Wed Sep 3 19:49:22 2003] : (2746) DM: He speeds up as yhe sees you approach
[Wed Sep 3 19:49:32 2003] : (2749) Finduilas: ooc Hi, Jonathan :) Would you mind changing your nick?
[Wed Sep 3 19:49:43 2003] : (2746) DM: You see him frantically trying to loosen bags and drop them
[Wed Sep 3 19:50:03 2003] : ** (2747) Aspen kicks his horse into a gallop. **
[Wed Sep 3 19:50:07 2003] : ** (2749) Finduilas riides real hard, trying to catch the guy **
[Wed Sep 3 19:50:29 2003] : (2746) DM: All chasing?
[Wed Sep 3 19:50:30 2003] : ** (2748) Enilia stops to pick up any dropped bags **
[Wed Sep 3 19:50:31 2003] : (2746) DM: [1d20] -> [10] = (10)
[Wed Sep 3 19:50:50 2003] : (2747) Aspen: I am.
[Wed Sep 3 19:51:00 2003] : (2749) Finduilas: Wait for us! Why are you in such a hurry?
[Wed Sep 3 19:51:10 2003] : (2749) Finduilas: ooc I'm chasing
[Wed Sep 3 19:51:11 2003] : (2746) DM: Ride checks if chasing
[Wed Sep 3 19:51:19 2003] : (2747) Aspen: Ride Skill Check: [1d20+2] -> [1,2] = (3)
[Wed Sep 3 19:51:19 2003] : (2749) Finduilas: Ride Skill Check: [1d20+5] -> [9,5] = (14)
[Wed Sep 3 19:51:30 2003] : ** (2746) Man looks terrified **
[Wed Sep 3 19:51:32 2003] : (2749) Finduilas: ooc Ouch
[Wed Sep 3 19:51:58 2003] : (2747) Aspen: ooc thank goodness I have a riding helmet on... oh wait...
[Wed Sep 3 19:52:00 2003] : (2746) Man: FInduilas stys in the saddle
[Wed Sep 3 19:52:08 2003] : (2746) DM: OK Aspen
[Wed Sep 3 19:52:13 2003] : (2746) DM: Make a Dex check
[Wed Sep 3 19:52:19 2003] : (2747) Aspen: Dex check: [1d20+2] -> [13,2] = (15)
[Wed Sep 3 19:52:21 2003] : (2749) Finduilas: Wait up, we're not going to hurt you!
[Wed Sep 3 19:52:43 2003] : (2746) DM: You fall off the horse as you gee it up, but manage to roll so as not to break anything
[Wed Sep 3 19:52:51 2003] : (2746) DM: [1d4] -> [2] = (2)
[Wed Sep 3 19:53:00 2003] : (2746) DM: You take 2 damage from the fall though
[Wed Sep 3 19:53:22 2003] : (2747) Aspen: When I stop rolling.
[Wed Sep 3 19:53:25 2003] : (2746) DM: Finduilas is rapidly closing on the man, who is having difficulty with his horse
[Wed Sep 3 19:53:30 2003] : (2746) DM: ooc LOL
[Wed Sep 3 19:53:31 2003] : (2747) Aspen: I casts ENtangle at the horse.
[Wed Sep 3 19:53:39 2003] : (2747) Aspen: DC = 15
[Wed Sep 3 19:53:47 2003] : ** (2749) Finduilas looks back at Aspen and rides on as he doesn't seem to be very hurt **
[Wed Sep 3 19:53:51 2003] : (2747) Aspen: 14
[Wed Sep 3 19:53:51 2003] : (2746) Man: ooc Range
[Wed Sep 3 19:53:53 2003] : (2746) Man: ?
[Wed Sep 3 19:54:17 2003] : (2747) Aspen: 480 ft.
[Wed Sep 3 19:54:26 2003] : (2746) Man: Good enough
[Wed Sep 3 19:54:27 2003] : (2746) Man: [1d20] -> [5] = (5)
[Wed Sep 3 19:54:39 2003] : (2746) Man: The horse becomes very entangled
[Wed Sep 3 19:55:04 2003] : (2746) Man: Finduilas make a reflex save for your horse
[Wed Sep 3 19:55:14 2003] : (2746) Man: and another ide check
[Wed Sep 3 19:55:16 2003] : (2746) Man: rde
[Wed Sep 3 19:55:17 2003] : (2749) Finduilas: Reflex save: [1d20+2] -> [1,2] = (3)
[Wed Sep 3 19:55:20 2003] : (2746) Man: ooc Gaaah!
[Wed Sep 3 19:55:22 2003] : (2746) Man: Ride
[Wed Sep 3 19:55:26 2003] : (2749) Finduilas: Ride Skill Check: [1d20+5] -> [17,5] = (22)
[Wed Sep 3 19:55:27 2003] : (2748) Enilia: ooc lol
[Wed Sep 3 19:55:29 2003] : (2746) Man: [1d20] -> [5] = (5)
[Wed Sep 3 19:55:46 2003] : (2746) Man: OK the two horses become rapidly entangled...
[Wed Sep 3 19:55:57 2003] : (2749) Finduilas: ooc I never implemented any saves for my horse
[Wed Sep 3 19:56:11 2003] : (2746) Man: Finduilas manages to keep her horse upright and stay on top of it...
[Wed Sep 3 19:56:28 2003] : (2749) Finduilas: I try to take the reins of the other horse
[Wed Sep 3 19:56:31 2003] : (2746) Man: The man however shoots right over the horse's head
[Wed Sep 3 19:56:34 2003] : (2746) Man: [1d20] -> [19] = (19)
[Wed Sep 3 19:56:57 2003] : (2746) Man: Lands on the ground in front of it
[Wed Sep 3 19:57:03 2003] : ** (2749) Finduilas jumps off and goes over to see how hurt the guy is **
[Wed Sep 3 19:57:04 2003] : (2746) Man: [1d20] -> [3] = (3)
[Wed Sep 3 19:57:09 2003] : (2746) Man: [1d8] -> [4] = (4)
[Wed Sep 3 19:57:17 2003] : (2746) Man: He lies very still
[Wed Sep 3 19:57:41 2003] : (2749) Finduilas: Is he still breathing?
[Wed Sep 3 19:58:00 2003] : (2746) Man: ooc you'll have to try to get closer for that
[Wed Sep 3 19:58:01 2003] : (2749) Finduilas: This doesn't look too good
[Wed Sep 3 19:58:17 2003] : ** (2748) Enilia gathers all dropped bags without looking into them and continues to catch up with Aspen **
[Wed Sep 3 19:58:29 2003] : (2749) Finduilas: ooc I thought I was already there, since the entangle hit my horse as well
[Wed Sep 3 19:58:31 2003] : ** (2747) Aspen hobbles along clutching his horse's reins. **
[Wed Sep 3 19:58:40 2003] : (2746) Man: Reflex save if entering the entanglement area
[Wed Sep 3 19:58:52 2003] : ** (2749) Finduilas runs over to the man **
[Wed Sep 3 19:59:10 2003] : (2748) Enilia: Are you okay Aspen? That fall looked nasty...
[Wed Sep 3 19:59:14 2003] : (2746) DM: Findus.. reflex for you if you go over
[Wed Sep 3 19:59:23 2003] : (2747) Aspen: "I'm okay. *Wince*"
[Wed Sep 3 19:59:30 2003] : (2749) Finduilas: Reflex save: [1d20+2] -> [13,2] = (15)
[Wed Sep 3 19:59:40 2003] : (2746) DM: OK, you move over to the man
[Wed Sep 3 19:59:56 2003] : (2748) Enilia: Good aspen *smiles*
[Wed Sep 3 19:59:58 2003] : (2746) DM: ooc you were just within the radius
[Wed Sep 3 20:00:05 2003] : (2749) Finduilas: ooc ic
[Wed Sep 3 20:00:27 2003] : (2746) DM: ooc your horse saved, you dismounted and had to save too
[Wed Sep 3 20:00:29 2003] : ** (2749) Finduilas checks his breathing and looks for bleeding **
[Wed Sep 3 20:00:35 2003] : (2746) DM: OK, what are you doing
[Wed Sep 3 20:00:38 2003] : (2746) DM: ?
[Wed Sep 3 20:00:47 2003] : (2746) DM: He isn't breathing
[Wed Sep 3 20:00:48 2003] : (2749) Finduilas: ooc Who, me?
[Wed Sep 3 20:01:03 2003] : (2746) DM: He's bleeding profusely from a fractured femur
[Wed Sep 3 20:01:08 2003] : (2747) Aspen: I'm going to assist
[Wed Sep 3 20:01:16 2003] : (2747) Aspen: Reflex save: [1d20+2] -> [4,2] = (6)
[Wed Sep 3 20:01:21 2003] : ** (2749) Finduilas still tries to help him **
[Wed Sep 3 20:01:22 2003] : (2747) Aspen: Or maybe not.
[Wed Sep 3 20:01:25 2003] : (2749) Finduilas: Heal Skill Check: [1d20+6] -> [18,6] = (24)
[Wed Sep 3 20:01:40 2003] : (2746) DM: You stabilise him very well
[Wed Sep 3 20:01:49 2003] : (2746) DM: Some colour returns to his cheecks
[Wed Sep 3 20:02:03 2003] : (2748) Enilia: We better not *all* get caught in there, with wargs and all around...
[Wed Sep 3 20:02:18 2003] : (2746) DM: Aspen enters the entanglement zone, then stays exactly where he is ;P
[Wed Sep 3 20:02:21 2003] : ** (2749) Finduilas checks the clothing for any clues as to where he was going **
[Wed Sep 3 20:02:50 2003] : ** (2748) Enilia watches Findus while waiting for the entanglement to wear off **
[Wed Sep 3 20:02:53 2003] : (2747) Aspen: ooc brb
[Wed Sep 3 20:02:54 2003] : (2749) Finduilas: ooc Very carefully, as not to hurt him
[Wed Sep 3 20:02:58 2003] : (2749) Finduilas: ooc OK
[Wed Sep 3 20:02:59 2003] : (2746) DM: The bags contain some assorted musical instruments, an entertainers outfit
[Wed Sep 3 20:03:12 2003] : (2748) Enilia: ooc Haven't looked in them yet :P
[Wed Sep 3 20:03:26 2003] : (2746) DM: ooc oops
[Wed Sep 3 20:03:35 2003] : (2749) Finduilas: ooc LOL
[Wed Sep 3 20:03:42 2003] : (2746) DM: He has a harmonica around his neck
[Wed Sep 3 20:03:56 2003] : (2749) Finduilas: ooc That's a clue :)
[Wed Sep 3 20:04:02 2003] : (2746) DM: Otherwise he is wearing standard outdoors gear
[Wed Sep 3 20:04:27 2003] : ** (2749) Finduilas tries to heal his wounds (lay on hands, all 4 hp) **
[Wed Sep 3 20:04:38 2003] : (2748) Enilia: Findus, can you get him out of the entangled area?
[Wed Sep 3 20:05:00 2003] : (2746) DM: The wounds are nearly all healed, he wakes up instantly
[Wed Sep 3 20:05:03 2003] : (2749) Finduilas: I'd rather not move him until he looks a bit better
[Wed Sep 3 20:05:09 2003] : (2753) Farkenella (enter): 20:05
[Wed Sep 3 20:05:10 2003] : (2746) Man: Aaargh!
[Wed Sep 3 20:05:13 2003] : (2746) Man: [1d20] -> [6] = (6)
[Wed Sep 3 20:05:14 2003] : (2749) Finduilas: Are you alright?
[Wed Sep 3 20:05:16 2003] : (2748) Enilia: ooc Hil
[Wed Sep 3 20:05:19 2003] : (2748) Enilia: Hi Del
[Wed Sep 3 20:05:25 2003] : (2746) Man: He becomes stuck in the entanglement
[Wed Sep 3 20:05:27 2003] : (2753) Farkenella: ooc HI and sorry :D
[Wed Sep 3 20:05:29 2003] : (2746) Man: Aaaarrgh!
[Wed Sep 3 20:05:30 2003] : (2749) Finduilas: ooc Hi, Delphine :)
[Wed Sep 3 20:05:39 2003] : (2746) Man: Get away, I aint got no money...
[Wed Sep 3 20:05:47 2003] : (2746) Man: Honest
[Wed Sep 3 20:05:55 2003] : (2746) Man: Please, don't kill me
[Wed Sep 3 20:05:57 2003] : (2749) Finduilas: Stay put, we'll be able to get out of here in a few moments
[Wed Sep 3 20:06:08 2003] : (2746) Man: [1d20] -> [15] = (15)
[Wed Sep 3 20:06:16 2003] : (2749) Finduilas: We're not going to kill you, I told you that before, didn't I?
[Wed Sep 3 20:06:22 2003] : (2746) Man: He struggles against the vines and roots
[Wed Sep 3 20:06:25 2003] : (2753) Farkenella: ooc don't mind me, Dave, is the game on your page ?
[Wed Sep 3 20:06:38 2003] : (2746) Man: GAME PAUSE
[Wed Sep 3 20:06:42 2003] : (2746) Man: Hi Del
[Wed Sep 3 20:07:00 2003] : (2746) Man: need the loo, brb, someone fill Del in
[Wed Sep 3 20:07:02 2003] : (2753) Farkenella: hi there, sorry about that, work is just killing me BUT I MADE IT !
[Wed Sep 3 20:07:03 2003] : (2747) Aspen: ooc back.
[Wed Sep 3 20:07:14 2003] : (2748) Enilia: oox wb
[Wed Sep 3 20:07:17 2003] : (2749) Finduilas: It's great to have you here :)
[Wed Sep 3 20:07:19 2003] : (2747) Aspen: Hi Delphine.
[Wed Sep 3 20:07:21 2003] : (2749) Finduilas: ooc wb
[Wed Sep 3 20:07:30 2003] : (2753) Farkenella: Hi David :)
[Wed Sep 3 20:07:45 2003] : (2753) Farkenella: sooooooooo, who fills me in to see how I can bump upon you guys
[Wed Sep 3 20:07:47 2003] : (2753) Farkenella: lol
[Wed Sep 3 20:07:59 2003] : (2749) Finduilas: We left the grove, saw a man on the road to the farm, he run, we followed, he fell and was hut, Finduilas healed him
[Wed Sep 3 20:08:04 2003] : (2748) Enilia: You can just follow our tracks :P
[Wed Sep 3 20:08:10 2003] : (2747) Aspen: I left a trail for you to follow.
[Wed Sep 3 20:08:18 2003] : (2749) Finduilas: And we left a saddled horse and easy to follow trail for you :)
[Wed Sep 3 20:08:30 2003] : (2747) Aspen: When you've finished talking to Elder Hawthorn I suppose.
[Wed Sep 3 20:08:49 2003] : (2753) Farkenella: ok, I was thinking just that, that I probably got to talk to him after all
[Wed Sep 3 20:08:56 2003] : (2753) Farkenella: cool. So I followzzzzzzzzzzzz
[Wed Sep 3 20:09:03 2003] : (2753) Farkenella: and stumble upon what ?
[Wed Sep 3 20:09:22 2003] : (2749) Finduilas: An entangle with some horses and people in it
[Wed Sep 3 20:09:31 2003] : (2747) Aspen: *blush*
[Wed Sep 3 20:09:32 2003] : (2748) Enilia: A slightly hurt Aspen too :P
[Wed Sep 3 20:09:46 2003] : (2749) Finduilas: Just across the river, on the road to the farm
[Wed Sep 3 20:09:47 2003] : (2753) Farkenella: gcool, lol, all of you type thing ?
[Wed Sep 3 20:10:10 2003] : (2749) Finduilas: I wasn't caught in the entangle, only my horse
[Wed Sep 3 20:10:13 2003] : (2747) Aspen: No. Fortunatly Enilia was too smart to enter the entanglement.
[Wed Sep 3 20:10:30 2003] : (2748) Enilia: LOL Or too polite, picking up lost bags :P
[Wed Sep 3 20:10:42 2003] : (2753) Farkenella: thank god we've got some brains left in this party when I'm not here ;-)
[Wed Sep 3 20:10:49 2003] : (2749) Finduilas: LOL
[Wed Sep 3 20:10:51 2003] : (2747) Aspen: har har. ;)
[Wed Sep 3 20:10:56 2003] : (2746) Man: Back
[Wed Sep 3 20:11:01 2003] : ** (2748) Enilia bows :P **
[Wed Sep 3 20:11:07 2003] : (2749) Finduilas: wb
[Wed Sep 3 20:11:13 2003] : (2748) Enilia: wb :)
[Wed Sep 3 20:11:14 2003] : (2753) Farkenella: wb
[Wed Sep 3 20:11:39 2003] : (2746) Man: GAME RESTART
[Wed Sep 3 20:11:41 2003] : ** (2748) Enilia is still waiting for the entanglement to disappear **
[Wed Sep 3 20:11:53 2003] : (2747) Aspen: It lasts for 2 mins.
[Wed Sep 3 20:11:56 2003] : ** (2746) Man struggles against the entanglement **
[Wed Sep 3 20:11:57 2003] : ** (2753) Farkenella is gallopping towards all the noise **
[Wed Sep 3 20:11:57 2003] : (2748) Enilia: Good to see you again Farky, what kept you?
[Wed Sep 3 20:11:58 2003] : ** (2749) Finduilas is still trying to calm the man down **
[Wed Sep 3 20:12:01 2003] : (2746) Man: [1d20] -> [17] = (17)
[Wed Sep 3 20:12:09 2003] : ** (2746) Man passes out **
[Wed Sep 3 20:12:28 2003] : ** (2749) Finduilas goes over to the man and tries to pick him up **
[Wed Sep 3 20:12:33 2003] : (2749) Finduilas: Str check: [1d20+1] -> [3,1] = (4)
[Wed Sep 3 20:12:37 2003] : (2746) DM: Meanwhile the entanglement subsides
[Wed Sep 3 20:12:41 2003] : (2748) Enilia: ooc LOL
[Wed Sep 3 20:12:55 2003] : ** (2748) Enilia approaches Findus and man **
[Wed Sep 3 20:12:56 2003] : ** (2749) Finduilas decides to wait until he comes to ;) **
[Wed Sep 3 20:13:03 2003] : (2748) Enilia: How is he?
[Wed Sep 3 20:13:36 2003] : (2753) Farkenella: I had someone to see enilia
[Wed Sep 3 20:13:43 2003] : ** (2747) Aspen moves to the horses and makes sure they're okay. **
[Wed Sep 3 20:13:49 2003] : (2753) Farkenella: What did they get themselves into here ? *dismounting*
[Wed Sep 3 20:13:55 2003] : (2749) Finduilas: He seems alright, just fainted because we terrified him, I think
[Wed Sep 3 20:13:56 2003] : ** (2746) Man wakes up **
[Wed Sep 3 20:13:58 2003] : Attempting to assign the role of PLAYER to (2753) Farkenella...
[Wed Sep 3 20:14:00 2003] : (2746) Man: Aaargh!
[Wed Sep 3 20:14:03 2003] : (2746) Man: Please
[Wed Sep 3 20:14:08 2003] : ** (2748) Enilia jumps **
[Wed Sep 3 20:14:09 2003] : (2746) Man: Please...
[Wed Sep 3 20:14:13 2003] : (2749) Finduilas: Did you get all his gear, Enilia?
[Wed Sep 3 20:14:14 2003] : ** (2746) Man sounds desperate **
[Wed Sep 3 20:14:19 2003] : ** (2753) Farkenella ties Enokiel to a nearby tree **
[Wed Sep 3 20:14:20 2003] : (2751) JLE-lurk: Disconnecting from server...
[Wed Sep 3 20:14:21 2003] : (2751) JLE-lurk (exit): 20:14
[Wed Sep 3 20:14:21 2003] : (2747) Aspen: "Enilia, what's in the bags?"
[Wed Sep 3 20:14:23 2003] : (2746) Man: Anything, I'll do anything
[Wed Sep 3 20:14:24 2003] : (2748) Enilia: The usual I guess Farky *wink*
[Wed Sep 3 20:14:30 2003] : (2746) Man: Yes, take the bags!
[Wed Sep 3 20:14:33 2003] : (2749) Finduilas: You shouldn't travel without any money
[Wed Sep 3 20:14:40 2003] : (2748) Enilia: i don't know Aspen, they are not mine to examine.
[Wed Sep 3 20:14:41 2003] : ** (2753) Farkenella winks back **
[Wed Sep 3 20:14:42 2003] : ** (2749) Finduilas gives him 10 gp **
[Wed Sep 3 20:14:48 2003] : ** (2748) Enilia hands the bag to the man **
[Wed Sep 3 20:14:55 2003] : (2748) Enilia: OI believe these belong to you?
[Wed Sep 3 20:15:26 2003] : (2747) Aspen: "Um. The guy could be a bandit or something on the run."
[Wed Sep 3 20:15:26 2003] : ** (2746) Man stares at all of you crazily **
[Wed Sep 3 20:15:29 2003] : (2753) Farkenella: Sense Motive Skill Check: [1d20+0] -> [19,0] = (19)
[Wed Sep 3 20:15:32 2003] : ** (2746) Man grabs the bags **
[Wed Sep 3 20:15:34 2003] : (2753) Farkenella: ooc on man
[Wed Sep 3 20:15:50 2003] : (2753) Farkenella: Who is this man exactly ? *pointing at man*
[Wed Sep 3 20:15:59 2003] : (2749) Finduilas: A bandit with an instrument around his neck? Looks more like a bard to me
[Wed Sep 3 20:16:19 2003] : (2748) Enilia: Or he could just be a scared traveller in warg land Aspen, don't judge so soon
[Wed Sep 3 20:16:24 2003] : (2749) Finduilas: Are your instruments still in one piece?
[Wed Sep 3 20:16:31 2003] : ** (2753) Farkenella lowers her bow and walks to the man **
[Wed Sep 3 20:16:45 2003] : ** (2746) Man smiles madly **
[Wed Sep 3 20:16:48 2003] : (2753) Farkenella: Hey, it does seem you had quite a fright today did you not ? *smiles*
[Wed Sep 3 20:16:52 2003] : (2746) Man: Yes, a performer...
[Wed Sep 3 20:16:55 2003] : (2746) Man: An entertainer
[Wed Sep 3 20:16:58 2003] : (2746) Man: Ye, yes
[Wed Sep 3 20:17:08 2003] : ** (2746) Man plays on the harmonica **
[Wed Sep 3 20:17:09 2003] : ** (2753) Farkenella extends a hand cautioulsy **
[Wed Sep 3 20:17:12 2003] : (2746) Man: Perform Skill Check: [1d20+6] -> [18,6] = (24)
[Wed Sep 3 20:17:16 2003] : (2747) Aspen: "What were you running from?"
[Wed Sep 3 20:17:19 2003] : (2753) Farkenella: Well met , I am Farkenella
[Wed Sep 3 20:17:29 2003] : (2747) Aspen: "And are they near?"
[Wed Sep 3 20:17:36 2003] : (2753) Farkenella: And damn, you're good with this thing !
[Wed Sep 3 20:17:37 2003] : ** (2746) Man is absorbed in his performance **
[Wed Sep 3 20:17:37 2003] : (2749) Finduilas: And my name is Finduilas Ar, well met
[Wed Sep 3 20:17:38 2003] : (2748) Enilia: Oh, beautiful *smile*
[Wed Sep 3 20:17:58 2003] : (2746) DM: Eventually he stops
[Wed Sep 3 20:17:58 2003] : ** (2749) Finduilas stands and listens **
[Wed Sep 3 20:18:16 2003] : ** (2746) Man gives a big sigh **
[Wed Sep 3 20:18:19 2003] : ** (2753) Farkenella gives him 1 GP **
[Wed Sep 3 20:18:20 2003] : (2746) Man: I...
[Wed Sep 3 20:18:28 2003] : (2753) Farkenella: sorry, I can't spare much more
[Wed Sep 3 20:18:30 2003] : (2746) Man: I've never played it so well befor
[Wed Sep 3 20:18:38 2003] : (2748) Enilia: That was very beautiful :)
[Wed Sep 3 20:18:47 2003] : ** (2746) Man takes the money graciously **
[Wed Sep 3 20:18:50 2003] : ** (2748) Enilia hands the man 2 gp **
[Wed Sep 3 20:18:51 2003] : (2749) Finduilas: You are very good, it was a joy to hear
[Wed Sep 3 20:19:01 2003] : ** (2746) Man bows **
[Wed Sep 3 20:19:04 2003] : (2747) Aspen: ooc Beautiful? It was a harmonica! Gah! :P
[Wed Sep 3 20:19:06 2003] : ** (2749) Finduilas gives him another 5 gp **
[Wed Sep 3 20:19:07 2003] : (2746) Man: I thought you were bandits
[Wed Sep 3 20:19:12 2003] : (2748) Enilia: ooc LOL
[Wed Sep 3 20:19:24 2003] : (2746) Man: I've already been attacked once, in the hills behind me
[Wed Sep 3 20:19:31 2003] : (2747) Aspen: "Bandits? Hah! I'm Aspen Northwood a druid of these parts and these are my companions."
[Wed Sep 3 20:19:33 2003] : (2746) Man: This path used to be safe...
[Wed Sep 3 20:19:37 2003] : (2749) Finduilas: Who attacked you?
[Wed Sep 3 20:19:50 2003] : (2746) Man: Bandits
[Wed Sep 3 20:19:56 2003] : (2747) Aspen: "Orcs?"
[Wed Sep 3 20:20:09 2003] : (2746) Man: They left me my instruments, but tied me up
[Wed Sep 3 20:20:29 2003] : (2746) Man: I only escaped through cutting the ropes on a rock
[Wed Sep 3 20:20:34 2003] : (2746) Man: Orcs?
[Wed Sep 3 20:20:37 2003] : (2746) Man: Here?
[Wed Sep 3 20:20:39 2003] : (2749) Finduilas: Would you like some company? We seem to be going the same way for now
[Wed Sep 3 20:20:43 2003] : (2746) Man: No, not here
[Wed Sep 3 20:20:58 2003] : (2746) Man: I am headed to the farm at the end of tis road
[Wed Sep 3 20:21:13 2003] : (2746) Man: I have perforemd there before, they pay well
[Wed Sep 3 20:21:18 2003] : (2749) Finduilas: So are we
[Wed Sep 3 20:21:30 2003] : ** (2746) Man looks at the 20 or so GP he just acquired **
[Wed Sep 3 20:21:39 2003] : (2747) Aspen: "How many bandits?"
[Wed Sep 3 20:21:39 2003] : (2746) Man: Not as well as this though
[Wed Sep 3 20:21:53 2003] : (2746) Man: at least 4
[Wed Sep 3 20:22:13 2003] : (2746) Man: Descended from the higher hill to the North
[Wed Sep 3 20:22:26 2003] : (2746) Man: Or so I guess, I didn't see them until too late
[Wed Sep 3 20:22:31 2003] : (2749) Finduilas: Only 4?
[Wed Sep 3 20:22:41 2003] : (2746) Man: Only??
[Wed Sep 3 20:22:48 2003] : ** (2746) Man looks astonished **
[Wed Sep 3 20:23:07 2003] : (2749) Finduilas: We should be able to take care of them
[Wed Sep 3 20:23:13 2003] : (2746) Man: I'm sorry, my name is...
[Wed Sep 3 20:23:22 2003] : (2746) Man: Charleguin
[Wed Sep 3 20:23:39 2003] : (2748) Enilia: Enilia, nice to meet you *smiles*
[Wed Sep 3 20:23:45 2003] : (2749) Finduilas: That is an unusual name
[Wed Sep 3 20:23:52 2003] : (2746) Man: Is it?
[Wed Sep 3 20:23:54 2003] : (2748) Enilia: ooc Almost said Myfanwy :O
[Wed Sep 3 20:24:03 2003] : (2746) Man: \It's a stage name actually
[Wed Sep 3 20:24:06 2003] : (2749) Finduilas: ooc KMAO
[Wed Sep 3 20:24:18 2003] : (2749) Finduilas: Does it have a special meaning?
[Wed Sep 3 20:24:20 2003] : (2748) Enilia: What's your real name if I may ask?
[Wed Sep 3 20:24:25 2003] : (2746) Man: But my real name is so dull
[Wed Sep 3 20:24:38 2003] : (2746) Man: Well, you did just save my life...
[Wed Sep 3 20:25:02 2003] : (2746) Man: Adrian
[Wed Sep 3 20:25:05 2003] : (2747) Aspen: ooc he's forgotten I almost ended it?
[Wed Sep 3 20:25:12 2003] : (2748) Enilia: ooc lol
[Wed Sep 3 20:25:30 2003] : (2746) Man: ooc he can see the blood all over his clothes
[Wed Sep 3 20:25:36 2003] : (2748) Enilia: Adrian, a very nice name and much easier to pronounce *smiles*
[Wed Sep 3 20:25:53 2003] : (2746) Man: ooc He's got concussion too, doesn't remember how it happened
[Wed Sep 3 20:26:00 2003] : (2749) Finduilas: I like that name, simple and strong :)
[Wed Sep 3 20:26:04 2003] : (2753) Farkenella: ooc sorry phone *sigh*
[Wed Sep 3 20:26:13 2003] : (2746) Man: Please, call me Charleguin?
[Wed Sep 3 20:26:14 2003] : (2749) Finduilas: ooc np
[Wed Sep 3 20:26:20 2003] : ** (2746) Man looks hopeful **
[Wed Sep 3 20:26:28 2003] : (2749) Finduilas: If you want to, well met, Charleguin
[Wed Sep 3 20:26:33 2003] : (2748) Enilia: If you so wish... Charleguin
[Wed Sep 3 20:26:37 2003] : (2746) Charleguin: Thank you :D
[Wed Sep 3 20:26:49 2003] : ** (2753) Farkenella eyes the whole scene with interest **
[Wed Sep 3 20:26:54 2003] : (2748) Enilia: ooc How about just Charlie? ;)
[Wed Sep 3 20:27:08 2003] : (2753) Farkenella: Well met Charleguin (says it with a French touch to it )
[Wed Sep 3 20:27:11 2003] : (2749) Finduilas: ooc LOL
[Wed Sep 3 20:27:13 2003] : (2746) Charleguin: People know me by a new name
[Wed Sep 3 20:27:22 2003] : ** (2746) Charleguin looks elated **
[Wed Sep 3 20:27:48 2003] : (2747) Aspen: "Let's not hang around in warg country chatting. Time to move out."
[Wed Sep 3 20:27:54 2003] : (2753) Farkenella: So...what are these bags all about ?
[Wed Sep 3 20:28:00 2003] : ** (2746) Charleguin walks over to his horse and checks it out **
[Wed Sep 3 20:28:02 2003] : (2749) Finduilas: You're right, Aspen
[Wed Sep 3 20:28:05 2003] : (2748) Enilia: You're right
[Wed Sep 3 20:28:06 2003] : ** (2746) Charleguin strokes it **
[Wed Sep 3 20:28:16 2003] : (2746) Charleguin: Umm, what was that?
[Wed Sep 3 20:28:22 2003] : (2746) Charleguin: What country?
[Wed Sep 3 20:28:40 2003] : ** (2753) Farkenella smiles **
[Wed Sep 3 20:28:43 2003] : (2747) Aspen: "Wargs are on the prowl."
[Wed Sep 3 20:28:59 2003] : (2748) Enilia: You better not travel alone
[Wed Sep 3 20:29:00 2003] : (2746) Charleguin: Umm, perhaps I should head South
[Wed Sep 3 20:29:00 2003] : (2753) Farkenella: Yay, ya know, those biting things
[Wed Sep 3 20:29:03 2003] : (2749) Finduilas: It's not a good time to travel alone
[Wed Sep 3 20:29:12 2003] : ** (2753) Farkenella imitates a warg-type growl **
[Wed Sep 3 20:29:13 2003] : (2749) Finduilas: ooc brb
[Wed Sep 3 20:29:15 2003] : (2753) Farkenella: Perform Skill Check: [1d20+1] -> [3,1] = (4)
[Wed Sep 3 20:29:20 2003] : (2746) Charleguin: I don't knwo what they are, but I don't like the sound of them
[Wed Sep 3 20:29:21 2003] : (2748) Enilia: Farky!
[Wed Sep 3 20:29:23 2003] : (2753) Farkenella: ...and does a terrible job
[Wed Sep 3 20:29:32 2003] : ** (2746) Charleguin covers his ears **
[Wed Sep 3 20:29:35 2003] : (2747) Aspen: "*chuckles* WHat was *that* supposed to be? A drowning chicken?"
[Wed Sep 3 20:29:36 2003] : (2746) Charleguin: Aaargh
[Wed Sep 3 20:29:42 2003] : (2746) Charleguin: What was that dirge?
[Wed Sep 3 20:29:45 2003] : ** (2753) Farkenella laughs **
[Wed Sep 3 20:29:53 2003] : ** (2749) Finduilas grins **
[Wed Sep 3 20:29:58 2003] : (2753) Farkenella: How did you recognize it ! *looks very syrprised*
[Wed Sep 3 20:30:09 2003] : (2749) Finduilas: You'd better take some lessons from Charleguin
[Wed Sep 3 20:30:18 2003] : ** (2748) Enilia laughs **
[Wed Sep 3 20:30:23 2003] : (2753) Farkenella: I guess I could
[Wed Sep 3 20:30:26 2003] : (2747) Aspen: "The druid grove is south if you wish to head that way."
[Wed Sep 3 20:30:36 2003] : (2748) Enilia: Still, we should be going
[Wed Sep 3 20:30:40 2003] : (2753) Farkenella: although Aspen, did recognize the drowning chicken *winks*
[Wed Sep 3 20:31:04 2003] : (2746) Charleguin: Umm, they don't like outsiders do they?
[Wed Sep 3 20:31:17 2003] : (2746) Charleguin: Not the others I'v tried to get into anyway
[Wed Sep 3 20:31:40 2003] : (2746) Charleguin: Perhaps I'd better stay with you lot
[Wed Sep 3 20:31:43 2003] : (2749) Finduilas: Why don't you ride with us to the farm first, and make further plans later?
[Wed Sep 3 20:31:48 2003] : (2746) Charleguin: If you are headed my way anyway
[Wed Sep 3 20:31:49 2003] : (2748) Enilia: Maybe you could prepare him a note Aspen?
[Wed Sep 3 20:31:52 2003] : (2747) Aspen: "Not in general. Ask for Master Ki and mention the bandit problem and you may be welcomed."
[Wed Sep 3 20:31:56 2003] : (2753) Farkenella: ooc what was the whole bag thing ?
[Wed Sep 3 20:32:11 2003] : (2748) Enilia: ooc he dropped them while trying to escape
[Wed Sep 3 20:32:18 2003] : (2746) Charleguin: I think it's better to stay in company
[Wed Sep 3 20:32:32 2003] : (2748) Enilia: You are welcome *smiles*
[Wed Sep 3 20:32:43 2003] : ** (2746) Charleguin checks his belongings as he puts them back on the horse **
[Wed Sep 3 20:32:50 2003] : ** (2753) Farkenella eyes Charleguin **
[Wed Sep 3 20:32:55 2003] : (2749) Finduilas: ooc He thougth we were trying to rob him
[Wed Sep 3 20:32:58 2003] : (2753) Farkenella: Hmmm, how *silent* are you ?
[Wed Sep 3 20:33:01 2003] : (2746) Charleguin: Oh
[Wed Sep 3 20:33:06 2003] : (2748) Enilia: I think I found them all Charlguin
[Wed Sep 3 20:33:07 2003] : (2746) Charleguin: Oh dear
[Wed Sep 3 20:33:14 2003] : (2749) Finduilas: A performer? Silent?
[Wed Sep 3 20:33:24 2003] : (2748) Enilia: What's wrong?
[Wed Sep 3 20:33:24 2003] : (2749) Finduilas: Do you miss anything?
[Wed Sep 3 20:33:39 2003] : (2746) Charleguin: My Lyre has a big crak in it
[Wed Sep 3 20:33:50 2003] : (2753) Farkenella: Well, he may be talented at performing the work of Mask as well, hide in shadows and things
[Wed Sep 3 20:33:52 2003] : (2746) Charleguin: And my drum skin is pierced
[Wed Sep 3 20:34:04 2003] : ** (2746) Charleguin looks sa **
[Wed Sep 3 20:34:06 2003] : (2746) Charleguin: sad
[Wed Sep 3 20:34:11 2003] : (2748) Enilia: Let me see it when we get to the farm, maybe I can mend it
[Wed Sep 3 20:34:17 2003] : (2747) Aspen: Nothing that can
[Wed Sep 3 20:34:26 2003] : ** (2746) Charleguin finishes securing things and mounts up **
[Wed Sep 3 20:34:27 2003] : (2747) Aspen: "Nothing that can't be fixed easily."
[Wed Sep 3 20:34:35 2003] : ** (2747) Aspen casts Mending on the Lyre. **
[Wed Sep 3 20:34:42 2003] : ** (2746) Charleguin looks at Enilia surprised... **
[Wed Sep 3 20:34:45 2003] : ** (2753) Farkenella mounts **
[Wed Sep 3 20:34:48 2003] : (2746) Charleguin: Oh, yes please
[Wed Sep 3 20:34:54 2003] : ** (2748) Enilia looks at Aspen surpridsed :P **
[Wed Sep 3 20:35:16 2003] : (2753) Farkenella: ooc where are we exactly ?
[Wed Sep 3 20:35:21 2003] : ** (2746) Charleguin looks at the bag that Aspen just cast a spell at... **
[Wed Sep 3 20:35:21 2003] : ** (2749) Finduilas mounts **
[Wed Sep 3 20:35:27 2003] : (2749) Finduilas: ooc Look at the arrows
[Wed Sep 3 20:35:30 2003] : ** (2746) Charleguin looks at Aspen in horror... **
[Wed Sep 3 20:35:35 2003] : (2746) Charleguin: What di you do?
[Wed Sep 3 20:35:39 2003] : (2746) Charleguin: ooc did
[Wed Sep 3 20:35:44 2003] : (2747) Aspen: "Fixed your lyre. See."
[Wed Sep 3 20:35:57 2003] : ** (2746) Charleguin opens the bag **
[Wed Sep 3 20:36:12 2003] : ** (2746) Charleguin grsps it very quickly... **
[Wed Sep 3 20:36:16 2003] : (2746) Charleguin: It's fixed!
[Wed Sep 3 20:36:20 2003] : (2746) Charleguin: How?
[Wed Sep 3 20:36:26 2003] : ** (2748) Enilia smiles **
[Wed Sep 3 20:36:35 2003] : (2746) Charleguin: You must be some crazy magician
[Wed Sep 3 20:36:56 2003] : (2749) Finduilas: More than just a magician, this isn't just a trick
[Wed Sep 3 20:37:03 2003] : ** (2749) Finduilas looks at Aspen **
[Wed Sep 3 20:37:07 2003] : (2748) Enilia: And not at all crazy
[Wed Sep 3 20:37:10 2003] : (2747) Aspen: "Oh no. Nothing like that! I'm a druid. I use the power from the earth and the trees and stuff."
[Wed Sep 3 20:37:28 2003] : (2746) Charleguin: Oh, that sounds Ok
[Wed Sep 3 20:37:30 2003] : (2749) Finduilas: ooc And stuff? LOL
[Wed Sep 3 20:37:39 2003] : (2748) Enilia: Now are we gonna stay here and wait for the wargs or...?
[Wed Sep 3 20:37:42 2003] : (2746) Charleguin: My mum was into that stuff, only eating vegetables and stuff
[Wed Sep 3 20:37:54 2003] : ** (2748) Enilia starts riding in little circles **
[Wed Sep 3 20:37:55 2003] : (2746) Charleguin: Everyone said she was mad
[Wed Sep 3 20:38:03 2003] : (2749) Finduilas: Let's ride and talk on the way
[Wed Sep 3 20:38:04 2003] : (2753) Farkenella: lots of "stuffing" going around *sighs*
[Wed Sep 3 20:38:09 2003] : (2746) Charleguin: Especially when she said we couldn't have no milk or cheese
[Wed Sep 3 20:38:16 2003] : (2748) Enilia: ooc LOL
[Wed Sep 3 20:38:21 2003] : ** (2746) Charleguin looks embarrased **
[Wed Sep 3 20:38:30 2003] : (2747) Aspen: "Yeessss...." (looks askance at Charleguin)
[Wed Sep 3 20:38:50 2003] : (2746) Charleguin: My family were poor, no time for a good education, and stuff...
[Wed Sep 3 20:39:00 2003] : ** (2746) Charleguin flushes after saying it again **
[Wed Sep 3 20:39:03 2003] : ** (2753) Farkenella starts ahead **
[Wed Sep 3 20:39:06 2003] : (2748) Enilia: Charleguin, are you ready to go?
[Wed Sep 3 20:39:12 2003] : (2746) Charleguin: Oh, yes
[Wed Sep 3 20:39:17 2003] : (2746) Charleguin: Thankyou
[Wed Sep 3 20:39:22 2003] : ** (2746) Charleguin follows the others **
[Wed Sep 3 20:39:27 2003] : (2747) Aspen: "Being a druid is all about balance. The balance beween hunter and prey for example."
[Wed Sep 3 20:39:29 2003] : ** (2749) Finduilas rides **
[Wed Sep 3 20:39:33 2003] : ** (2748) Enilia follows at the back **
[Wed Sep 3 20:40:01 2003] : (2747) Aspen: "Take to many deer and the balance is upset. Conversely, take to few and the balance is tipped the other way. Neither is good."
[Wed Sep 3 20:40:04 2003] : ** (2746) Charleguin listens carefully **
[Wed Sep 3 20:40:14 2003] : ** (2747) Aspen rides east. **
[Wed Sep 3 20:40:23 2003] : (2746) Charleguin: And the vegetables? Where do they fit in?
[Wed Sep 3 20:40:23 2003] : ** (2753) Farkenella is leading the way **
[Wed Sep 3 20:40:31 2003] : (2748) Enilia: ooc lol
[Wed Sep 3 20:40:39 2003] : ** (2749) Finduilas rides with Farkenella **
[Wed Sep 3 20:40:47 2003] : (2747) Aspen: "Vegetables are just prey that don't run very fast."
[Wed Sep 3 20:40:51 2003] : (2748) Enilia: don't eat too many, don't eat too few *winks*
[Wed Sep 3 20:40:56 2003] : ** (2753) Farkenella thinks about what Elder Hawthorn has said to her **
[Wed Sep 3 20:41:01 2003] : (2749) Finduilas: What kept you? Did you have that talk you wanted?
[Wed Sep 3 20:41:06 2003] : (2746) Charleguin: They run?
[Wed Sep 3 20:41:08 2003] : (2753) Farkenella: ooc anyone ask me what she has said is dead, I have no clue :P
[Wed Sep 3 20:41:23 2003] : (2746) DM: OK you ride East...
[Wed Sep 3 20:41:29 2003] : (2746) DM: What speed are you going at?
[Wed Sep 3 20:41:40 2003] : (2753) Farkenella: I did Finduilas
[Wed Sep 3 20:41:52 2003] : (2753) Farkenella: But I'd rather not talk about it just yet
[Wed Sep 3 20:42:02 2003] : ** (2753) Farkenella is trotting along calmly **
[Wed Sep 3 20:42:04 2003] : (2748) Enilia: Normal pace I reckon
[Wed Sep 3 20:42:04 2003] : (2747) Aspen: "Charleguin, if you ever see a carrot running I suggest you lay off the magic mushrooms."
[Wed Sep 3 20:42:13 2003] : (2749) Finduilas: ooc LOL
[Wed Sep 3 20:42:14 2003] : ** (2748) Enilia laughs **
[Wed Sep 3 20:42:20 2003] : (2746) DM: ooc LOL
[Wed Sep 3 20:42:33 2003] : ** (2746) DM resists answering as Charle **
[Wed Sep 3 20:42:35 2003] : (2749) Finduilas: You do know you can talk to me anytime about anything, don't you?
[Wed Sep 3 20:42:40 2003] : ** (2753) Farkenella turns around and shouts to Aspen : **
[Wed Sep 3 20:42:48 2003] : (2753) Farkenella: By the way, thanx for the tracks !
[Wed Sep 3 20:42:56 2003] : (2747) Aspen: "No problem."
[Wed Sep 3 20:43:01 2003] : (2753) Farkenella: I do Finduilas, thank you *smiles*
[Wed Sep 3 20:43:15 2003] : (2746) DM: Spot checks
[Wed Sep 3 20:43:19 2003] : (2753) Farkenella: Spot Skill Check: [1d20+7] -> [19,7] = (26)
[Wed Sep 3 20:43:23 2003] : (2747) Aspen: Spot Skill Check: [1d20+3] -> [20,3] = (23)
[Wed Sep 3 20:43:23 2003] : (2748) Enilia: Enilia: Spot Skill Check [1d20+0] -> [1,0] = (1)
[Wed Sep 3 20:43:24 2003] : (2748) Enilia: Zero: Spot Skill Check [1d20+5] -> [5,5] = (10)
[Wed Sep 3 20:43:33 2003] : (2749) Finduilas: Spot Skill Check: [1d20+6] -> [1,6] = (7)
[Wed Sep 3 20:43:52 2003] : ** (2748) Enilia rubs the dust from the others out of her eyes **
[Wed Sep 3 20:44:13 2003] : (2746) DM: You spot a solitary pair of prints headed North, same type as before
[Wed Sep 3 20:44:24 2003] : (2747) Aspen: Warg prints?
[Wed Sep 3 20:44:25 2003] : (2753) Farkenella: ooc errr, what was the type before ?
[Wed Sep 3 20:44:28 2003] : (2746) DM: ooc damn that was to Aspen and Farky :P
[Wed Sep 3 20:44:28 2003] : (2747) Aspen: How old?
[Wed Sep 3 20:44:35 2003] : (2753) Farkenella: Wilderness Lore Skill Check: [1d20+3] -> [6,3] = (9)
[Wed Sep 3 20:44:42 2003] : (2747) Aspen: Wilderness Lore Skill Check: [1d20+8] -> [5,8] = (13)
[Wed Sep 3 20:44:46 2003] : (2753) Farkenella: I couldn't say really
[Wed Sep 3 20:44:48 2003] : (2749) Finduilas: ooc np. DM, I'll ignore it
[Wed Sep 3 20:44:51 2003] : (2746) DM: ooc you'll need to examine them
[Wed Sep 3 20:44:56 2003] : (2753) Farkenella: what do you reckon
[Wed Sep 3 20:45:00 2003] : (2753) Farkenella: Search Skill Check: [1d20+9] -> [15,9] = (24)
[Wed Sep 3 20:45:27 2003] : ** (2753) Farkenella stops her horse to look at tracks **
[Wed Sep 3 20:45:35 2003] : (2747) Aspen: "A lone warg to the north. Let's follow it."
[Wed Sep 3 20:45:43 2003] : (2749) Finduilas: Even more tracks?
[Wed Sep 3 20:45:45 2003] : (2747) Aspen: "Carefully!"
[Wed Sep 3 20:45:49 2003] : (2753) Farkenella: errr, excuse me ?
[Wed Sep 3 20:45:56 2003] : (2753) Farkenella: Why should we want to follow it ?
[Wed Sep 3 20:45:58 2003] : ** (2748) Enilia readies crossbow **
[Wed Sep 3 20:46:14 2003] : (2747) Aspen: "Okay. I'll follow it then. It is my task."
[Wed Sep 3 20:46:16 2003] : (2749) Finduilas: Are you sure? Shouldn't we get new horses first and deliver Charleguin safely at the farm?
[Wed Sep 3 20:46:19 2003] : (2746) DM: ooc Tracking? Another Wilderness Lore roll please
[Wed Sep 3 20:46:23 2003] : (2747) Aspen: Wilderness Lore Skill Check: [1d20+8] -> [8,8] = (16)
[Wed Sep 3 20:46:30 2003] : (2746) DM: ooc Tracking skill people only
[Wed Sep 3 20:46:37 2003] : (2748) Enilia: Aspen, you're not going alone!
[Wed Sep 3 20:46:39 2003] : (2749) Finduilas: Damn, you stubborn idiot
[Wed Sep 3 20:46:43 2003] : (2747) Aspen: ooc Tracking feat.
[Wed Sep 3 20:46:48 2003] : (2753) Farkenella: ooc it's a feat :P
[Wed Sep 3 20:46:48 2003] : (2749) Finduilas: Wilderness Lore Skill Check: [1d20+4] -> [6,4] = (10)
[Wed Sep 3 20:46:50 2003] : (2753) Farkenella: ooc lol
[Wed Sep 3 20:46:53 2003] : (2746) DM: ooc I know Dave :)
[Wed Sep 3 20:47:09 2003] : (2746) DM: The tracks are easy to fi=ollow in the long grass
[Wed Sep 3 20:47:31 2003] : (2746) DM: When you come to some shorter grass, you manage to keep the trail
[Wed Sep 3 20:47:33 2003] : ** (2749) Finduilas rides with Aspen, looking angry **
[Wed Sep 3 20:47:56 2003] : (2746) DM: Spot checks
[Wed Sep 3 20:48:00 2003] : (2753) Farkenella: Spot Skill Check: [1d20+7] -> [16,7] = (23)
[Wed Sep 3 20:48:01 2003] : (2747) Aspen: Spot Skill Check: [1d20+3] -> [8,3] = (11)
[Wed Sep 3 20:48:01 2003] : ** (2748) Enilia stays at the cback, looking warily around her **
[Wed Sep 3 20:48:06 2003] : (2748) Enilia: Enilia: Spot Skill Check [1d20+0] -> [3,0] = (3)
[Wed Sep 3 20:48:21 2003] : (2748) Enilia: *sigh* too much dust back here
[Wed Sep 3 20:48:24 2003] : (2749) Finduilas: Spot Skill Check: [1d20+6] -> [14,6] = (20)
[Wed Sep 3 20:49:39 2003] : ** (2749) Finduilas nocks an arrow **
[Wed Sep 3 20:49:43 2003] : (2749) Finduilas: See that?
[Wed Sep 3 20:50:05 2003] : (2753) Farkenella: yep
[Wed Sep 3 20:50:06 2003] : (2747) Aspen: "Where?"
[Wed Sep 3 20:50:13 2003] : ** (2753) Farkenella motions the others to stop **
[Wed Sep 3 20:50:21 2003] : (2753) Farkenella: and does a shhhh
[Wed Sep 3 20:50:22 2003] : (2749) Finduilas: Over there, an orc's head
[Wed Sep 3 20:50:35 2003] : ** (2747) Aspen dismounts. **
[Wed Sep 3 20:50:59 2003] : ** (2747) Aspen creeps towards the orcs. Staff at the ready. **
[Wed Sep 3 20:51:05 2003] : (2746) DM: Wind is blowing towards you
[Wed Sep 3 20:51:21 2003] : ** (2749) Finduilas stops as she looks at Aspen creeping **
[Wed Sep 3 20:51:23 2003] : ** (2753) Farkenella dismounts **
[Wed Sep 3 20:51:37 2003] : ** (2753) Farkenella and follows Aspen **
[Wed Sep 3 20:51:41 2003] : (2748) Enilia: And...?
[Wed Sep 3 20:51:50 2003] : (2749) Finduilas: And what?
[Wed Sep 3 20:51:55 2003] : (2748) Enilia: ooc Oh, happened again *sigh*
[Wed Sep 3 20:52:07 2003] : ** (2753) Farkenella motions backwards to the others to stay put and silent **
[Wed Sep 3 20:52:10 2003] : ** (2749) Finduilas dismounts and follows the others **
[Wed Sep 3 20:52:11 2003] : (2747) Aspen: Softpaw spot: [1d20+4] -> [4,4] = (8)
[Wed Sep 3 20:52:14 2003] : (2748) Enilia: ooc just had nothing for ages and then tons
[Wed Sep 3 20:52:23 2003] : (2748) Enilia: ooc reading up
[Wed Sep 3 20:52:27 2003] : (2749) Finduilas: ooc Your buffer?
[Wed Sep 3 20:52:38 2003] : (2748) Enilia: ooc changed that last time
[Wed Sep 3 20:52:41 2003] : (2746) DM: Sowtpaw is behaving normally
[Wed Sep 3 20:53:02 2003] : (2747) Aspen: Creeping closer.
[Wed Sep 3 20:53:09 2003] : (2748) Enilia: ooc Oh good, I stay put as told :P
[Wed Sep 3 20:53:11 2003] : ** (2753) Farkenella still creeping alongside **
[Wed Sep 3 20:53:39 2003] : (2753) Farkenella: rapier at the ready
[Wed Sep 3 20:53:55 2003] : ** (2749) Finduilas follows from a distance **
[Wed Sep 3 20:53:56 2003] : (2746) DM: Hide and Move silently if moving closer
[Wed Sep 3 20:54:00 2003] : (2747) Aspen: Move Silently Skill Check: [1d20+2] -> [15,2] = (17)
[Wed Sep 3 20:54:04 2003] : (2747) Aspen: Hide Skill Check: [1d20+2] -> [16,2] = (18)
[Wed Sep 3 20:54:09 2003] : (2753) Farkenella: Move Silently Skill Check: [1d20+8] -> [8,8] = (16)
[Wed Sep 3 20:54:12 2003] : (2753) Farkenella: Hide Skill Check: [1d20+7] -> [15,7] = (22)
[Wed Sep 3 20:54:32 2003] : (2746) DM: OK the orc does not seem to have noticed you
[Wed Sep 3 20:54:42 2003] : (2753) Farkenella: ooc how many ?
[Wed Sep 3 20:54:55 2003] : (2746) DM: As you approach the top of the rise, you see...
[Wed Sep 3 20:57:17 2003] : ** (2747) Aspen moves to the left. Circling but staying downwind. **
[Wed Sep 3 20:57:17 2003] : (2753) Farkenella: Aspen and I are going around the orc, he's going left, I am going right (whispering to DM and Aspen)
[Wed Sep 3 20:57:26 2003] : (2753) Farkenella: ooc lol
[Wed Sep 3 20:57:47 2003] : ** (2753) Farkenella moves to the right, keeping downwind too **
[Wed Sep 3 20:58:02 2003] : ** (2749) Finduilas tries to keep the two of them in sight **
[Wed Sep 3 20:58:07 2003] : ** (2748) Enilia slips Zero inside her robe while staying put **
[Wed Sep 3 20:58:58 2003] : (2746) DM: OK, not gonna whisper anymore
[Wed Sep 3 20:59:44 2003] : (2746) DM: [1d20] -> [16] = (16)
[Wed Sep 3 20:59:44 2003] : (2746) DM: [1d20] -> [1] = (1)
[Wed Sep 3 20:59:45 2003] : (2746) DM: [1d20] -> [16] = (16)
[Wed Sep 3 20:59:46 2003] : (2746) DM: [1d20] -> [1] = (1)
[Wed Sep 3 20:59:51 2003] : (2746) DM: ooc odd rolls!
[Wed Sep 3 21:00:02 2003] : (2746) DM: They are still unaware of your presence
[Wed Sep 3 21:00:13 2003] : (2747) Aspen: I ready my sling.
[Wed Sep 3 21:00:20 2003] : (2753) Farkenella: ooc they ? How many ?
[Wed Sep 3 21:00:34 2003] : (2753) Farkenella: ooc does sneak attack work with a ranged weapon ?
[Wed Sep 3 21:00:36 2003] : (2746) DM: ooc Warg + Orc rider
[Wed Sep 3 21:00:39 2003] : (2749) Finduilas: ooc I was approaching as well, but staying behind, DM
[Wed Sep 3 21:00:43 2003] : (2747) Aspen: ooc Yep. Within 30 ft.
[Wed Sep 3 21:00:43 2003] : (2753) Farkenella: ooc oh, ok lol
[Wed Sep 3 21:00:46 2003] : (2746) DM: ooc if close enough, yes
[Wed Sep 3 21:01:08 2003] : (2746) DM: Umm, make a move silently and a hide rol please Findus
[Wed Sep 3 21:01:27 2003] : (2749) Finduilas: Move Silently Skill Check: [1d20-1] -> [3,-1] = (2)
[Wed Sep 3 21:01:32 2003] : (2749) Finduilas: Hide Skill Check: [1d20-1] -> [19,-1] = (18)
[Wed Sep 3 21:01:37 2003] : ** (2753) Farkenella sighs **
[Wed Sep 3 21:01:42 2003] : (2746) DM: Each hex is 10ft
[Wed Sep 3 21:01:55 2003] : (2749) Finduilas: ooc that was why I was staying behind the other two ;)
[Wed Sep 3 21:01:56 2003] : (2753) Farkenella: ooc where's the thing ?
[Wed Sep 3 21:02:04 2003] : (2746) DM: ooc I'll say she followed just as you attacked
[Wed Sep 3 21:02:12 2003] : (2753) Farkenella: ooc ooops, never saw it
[Wed Sep 3 21:02:33 2003] : ** (2753) Farkenella readies her bow **
[Wed Sep 3 21:02:35 2003] : (2749) Finduilas: ooc What thing?
[Wed Sep 3 21:02:38 2003] : (2746) DM: Ok, Initiative for you two
[Wed Sep 3 21:02:48 2003] : (2747) Aspen: Initiative: [1d20+2] -> [9,2] = (11)
[Wed Sep 3 21:02:49 2003] : (2753) Farkenella: ooc surprise round ?
[Wed Sep 3 21:02:52 2003] : (2753) Farkenella: Initiative Farkenella : [1d20+3] -> [12,3] = (15)
[Wed Sep 3 21:03:07 2003] : (2746) DM: Surprise round if attacking
[Wed Sep 3 21:03:18 2003] : (2747) Aspen: Aiming for the Warg
[Wed Sep 3 21:03:26 2003] : (2746) DM: Farky?
[Wed Sep 3 21:03:35 2003] : ** (2753) Farkenella notches an arrow and aims for the warg too **
[Wed Sep 3 21:03:51 2003] : (2753) Farkenella: Shortbow, composite (base): [1d20+5] -> [17,5] = (22) ===> Damage: [1d6-1] -> [6,-1] = (5)
[Wed Sep 3 21:04:07 2003] : (2746) DM: sneak attack?
[Wed Sep 3 21:04:12 2003] : (2753) Farkenella: [2d6] -> [2,2] = (4)
[Wed Sep 3 21:04:38 2003] : (2746) DM: OK, hit, 9 damage
[Wed Sep 3 21:04:56 2003] : (2746) DM: The Warg Roars in pain as an arrow pierces it's side
[Wed Sep 3 21:04:58 2003] : (2746) DM: Aspen?
[Wed Sep 3 21:05:05 2003] : (2747) Aspen: Sling (base): [1d20+3] -> [17,3] = (20) ===> Damage: [1d4+0] -> [3,0] = (3)
[Wed Sep 3 21:06:12 2003] : (2746) DM: A bullet pings off it's head, it howls out again.. it swings round and looks for you both
[Wed Sep 3 21:06:14 2003] : (2746) DM: [1d20] -> [5] = (5)
[Wed Sep 3 21:06:15 2003] : (2746) DM: [1d20] -> [6] = (6)
[Wed Sep 3 21:06:19 2003] : (2746) DM: [1d20] -> [6] = (6)
[Wed Sep 3 21:06:19 2003] : (2746) DM: [1d20] -> [4] = (4)
[Wed Sep 3 21:06:27 2003] : (2746) DM: Roll hide and move silently again
[Wed Sep 3 21:06:39 2003] : (2747) Aspen: Move Silently Skill Check: [1d20+2] -> [20,2] = (22)
[Wed Sep 3 21:06:43 2003] : (2747) Aspen: Hide Skill Check: [1d20+2] -> [4,2] = (6)
[Wed Sep 3 21:06:50 2003] : ** (2746) DM rolls init **
[Wed Sep 3 21:06:52 2003] : (2753) Farkenella: Move Silently Skill Check: [1d20+8] -> [12,8] = (20)
[Wed Sep 3 21:06:54 2003] : (2746) DM: [1d20] -> [17] = (17)
[Wed Sep 3 21:06:55 2003] : (2753) Farkenella: Hide Skill Check: [1d20+7] -> [17,7] = (24)
[Wed Sep 3 21:07:20 2003] : (2749) Finduilas: ooc Great rolls :)
[Wed Sep 3 21:07:39 2003] : (2753) Farkenella: ooc good modifiers for me lol :)
[Wed Sep 3 21:07:43 2003] : (2746) DM: They both spot Aspenn, they hear Findus approaching
[Wed Sep 3 21:07:55 2003] : (2746) DM: Initiative Findus
[Wed Sep 3 21:08:02 2003] : (2749) Finduilas: Initiative Finduilas: [1d20+5] -> [3,5] = (8)
[Wed Sep 3 21:08:05 2003] : (2746) DM: And anyone else moving up
[Wed Sep 3 21:08:20 2003] : (2748) Enilia: ooc Is Charlie still with us?
[Wed Sep 3 21:08:31 2003] : (2746) DM: ooc he's hanging right back
[Wed Sep 3 21:08:56 2003] : (2746) DM: Warg charges at Aspen
[Wed Sep 3 21:08:57 2003] : (2749) Finduilas: ooc Ready to slay them with his newly repaired lyre ;)
[Wed Sep 3 21:09:03 2003] : ** (2748) Enilia tells Charlie to stay put while approaching carefully on fhorseback **
[Wed Sep 3 21:09:07 2003] : (2748) Enilia: Initiative Enilia: [1d20+1] -> [20,1] = (21)
[Wed Sep 3 21:09:10 2003] : (2746) DM: [1d20] -> [10] = (10)
[Wed Sep 3 21:09:14 2003] : ** (2749) Finduilas comes running as she hears all the commotion **
[Wed Sep 3 21:09:27 2003] : (2746) DM: [1d20+7] -> [3,7] = (10)
[Wed Sep 3 21:09:31 2003] : (2746) DM: Miss
[Wed Sep 3 21:09:36 2003] : (2746) DM: Orc swings at him
[Wed Sep 3 21:09:41 2003] : (2746) DM: [1d20+3] -> [7,3] = (10)
[Wed Sep 3 21:09:44 2003] : (2746) DM: Miss
[Wed Sep 3 21:09:49 2003] : (2746) DM: Farky?
[Wed Sep 3 21:10:02 2003] : ** (2753) Farkenella aims at warg again **
[Wed Sep 3 21:10:07 2003] : (2753) Farkenella: Shortbow, composite (base): [1d20+5] -> [8,5] = (13) ===> Damage: [1d6+0] -> [5,0] = (5)
[Wed Sep 3 21:10:15 2003] : (2753) Farkenella: ooc sneak ?
[Wed Sep 3 21:10:32 2003] : (2746) DM: ooc unless you move behind him, no
[Wed Sep 3 21:10:44 2003] : (2753) Farkenella: ooc ok, I stay put and hidden
[Wed Sep 3 21:10:47 2003] : (2746) DM: ooc too far away
[Wed Sep 3 21:10:54 2003] : (2746) DM: Miss
[Wed Sep 3 21:10:58 2003] : (2753) Farkenella: ooc k, had not seen he had moved
[Wed Sep 3 21:11:02 2003] : (2746) DM: Aspen?
[Wed Sep 3 21:11:06 2003] : (2747) Aspen: Whack!
[Wed Sep 3 21:11:08 2003] : (2747) Aspen: Sling (base): [1d20+3] -> [10,3] = (13) ===> Damage: [1d4+0] -> [2,0] = (2)
[Wed Sep 3 21:11:10 2003] : (2747) Aspen: Quarterstaff, MW (base): [1d20+3] -> [5,3] = (8) ===> Damage: [1d6+1] -> [5,1] = (6)
[Wed Sep 3 21:11:17 2003] : (2747) Aspen: With staff at warg.
[Wed Sep 3 21:11:44 2003] : (2747) Aspen: ooc Note that after charging AC has a -2 penalty.
[Wed Sep 3 21:12:06 2003] : (2746) DM: Miss still
[Wed Sep 3 21:12:19 2003] : (2746) DM: FIndus?
[Wed Sep 3 21:12:36 2003] : (2749) Finduilas: Shooting at the orc
[Wed Sep 3 21:12:43 2003] : (2749) Finduilas: Shortbow (base): [1d20+3] -> [15,3] = (18) ===> Damage: [1d6+1] -> [6,1] = (7)
[Wed Sep 3 21:13:09 2003] : (2746) DM: HIt, he slumps over the Warg, looking very much like a dead weight and encumbrance
[Wed Sep 3 21:13:20 2003] : (2746) DM: Enilia
[Wed Sep 3 21:13:24 2003] : (2753) Farkenella: ooc just received the e-mail...Elder Hawthorne a DWARF ???????? Dammit !
[Wed Sep 3 21:13:28 2003] : (2748) Enilia: At warg
[Wed Sep 3 21:13:30 2003] : (2748) Enilia: Light Crossbow, Point Blank Shot (base): [1d20+3] -> [20,3] = (23) ===> Damage: [1d8+1] -> [1,1] = (2)
[Wed Sep 3 21:13:31 2003] : (2748) Enilia: Critical hit? [1d20+3] -> [1,3] = (4) ===> Damage: [2d8+2] -> [6,4,2] = (12)
[Wed Sep 3 21:13:42 2003] : (2746) DM: ooc HAh!
[Wed Sep 3 21:14:02 2003] : (2746) DM: Warg is hit and howls with rage
[Wed Sep 3 21:14:29 2003] : (2746) DM: From behind you you hear the sound of stirring music
[Wed Sep 3 21:14:39 2003] : (2746) DM: Charleguin is singing
[Wed Sep 3 21:14:48 2003] : (2746) DM: Warg attacks Aspen again
[Wed Sep 3 21:14:55 2003] : (2746) DM: [1d20+7] -> [9,7] = (16)
[Wed Sep 3 21:15:13 2003] : (2746) DM: AC?
[Wed Sep 3 21:15:18 2003] : (2747) Aspen: AC=16
[Wed Sep 3 21:15:23 2003] : (2746) DM: Hit
[Wed Sep 3 21:15:35 2003] : (2746) DM: [1d6+4] -> [5,4] = (9)
[Wed Sep 3 21:15:40 2003] : (2746) DM: 9 Damage
[Wed Sep 3 21:15:48 2003] : (2746) DM: It tries to trip you up too
[Wed Sep 3 21:15:56 2003] : (2747) Aspen: Reflex save: [1d20+2] -> [3,2] = (5)
[Wed Sep 3 21:16:30 2003] : (2746) DM: [1d20+3] -> [19,3] = (22)
[Wed Sep 3 21:16:34 2003] : (2746) DM: It trips you
[Wed Sep 3 21:16:38 2003] : (2747) Aspen: Oof.
[Wed Sep 3 21:16:42 2003] : (2746) DM: Aspen is on the Floor
[Wed Sep 3 21:16:49 2003] : (2746) DM: Farky?
[Wed Sep 3 21:17:20 2003] : ** (2753) Farkenella moves closer to the warg and aims (ooc if I want to sneak attack, I gotta move silently and hidden huh ?) **
[Wed Sep 3 21:17:41 2003] : (2753) Farkenella: Move Silently Skill Check: [1d20+8] -> [7,8] = (15)
[Wed Sep 3 21:17:47 2003] : (2753) Farkenella: Hide Skill Check: [1d20+7] -> [2,7] = (9)
[Wed Sep 3 21:17:55 2003] : (2747) Aspen: ooc You'll be flanking I guess.
[Wed Sep 3 21:17:59 2003] : (2746) DM: its distracted
[Wed Sep 3 21:18:16 2003] : (2753) Farkenella: Shortbow, composite (base): [1d20+5] -> [18,5] = (23) ===> Damage: [1d6+0] -> [2,0] = (2)
[Wed Sep 3 21:18:16 2003] : (2746) DM: Attack?
[Wed Sep 3 21:18:21 2003] : (2746) DM: Sneak?
[Wed Sep 3 21:18:23 2003] : (2753) Farkenella: [2d6] -> [1,5] = (6)
[Wed Sep 3 21:18:53 2003] : (2746) DM: The warg is a mass of lbloodied fur with a dead orc strapped to it, but it fights on
[Wed Sep 3 21:18:57 2003] : (2746) DM: Hit BTW
[Wed Sep 3 21:19:07 2003] : (2753) Farkenella: ooc reckoned ;-)
[Wed Sep 3 21:19:11 2003] : (2746) DM: Aspen?
[Wed Sep 3 21:19:17 2003] : (2749) Finduilas: ooc LOL
[Wed Sep 3 21:19:29 2003] : (2747) Aspen: Get up. Provoking an AoO I suppose.
[Wed Sep 3 21:19:34 2003] : (2747) Aspen: And attack
[Wed Sep 3 21:19:42 2003] : (2747) Aspen: Quarterstaff, MW (base): [1d20+3] -> [17,3] = (20) ===> Damage: [1d6+1] -> [4,1] = (5)
[Wed Sep 3 21:19:47 2003] : (2746) DM: [1d20+5] -> [15,5] = (20)
[Wed Sep 3 21:19:58 2003] : (2746) DM: OK, you hit him, he hits you
[Wed Sep 3 21:20:19 2003] : (2746) DM: [1d20+4] -> [12,4] = (16)
[Wed Sep 3 21:20:23 2003] : (2746) DM: [1d6+4] -> [5,4] = (9)
[Wed Sep 3 21:20:32 2003] : (2746) DM: Umm, not the 16
[Wed Sep 3 21:20:36 2003] : (2746) DM: He collapses
[Wed Sep 3 21:20:51 2003] : ** (2747) Aspen collapses too **
[Wed Sep 3 21:20:57 2003] : (2747) Aspen: *bleed, bleed*
[Wed Sep 3 21:21:00 2003] : ** (2753) Farkenella runs to Aspen **
[Wed Sep 3 21:21:03 2003] : ** (2749) Finduilas runs to Aspen **
[Wed Sep 3 21:21:07 2003] : (2748) Enilia: ooc lol
[Wed Sep 3 21:21:07 2003] : (2753) Farkenella: Heal Skill Check: [1d20+0] -> [5,0] = (5)
[Wed Sep 3 21:21:11 2003] : (2749) Finduilas: Heal Skill Check: [1d20+6] -> [3,6] = (9)
[Wed Sep 3 21:21:20 2003] : (2747) Aspen: Bleeds some more.
[Wed Sep 3 21:21:22 2003] : (2753) Farkenella: I can't do anything ! Finduilas, please !
[Wed Sep 3 21:21:36 2003] : (2753) Farkenella: Do something
[Wed Sep 3 21:21:41 2003] : ** (2748) Enilia hurries to aspen **
[Wed Sep 3 21:21:50 2003] : ** (2749) Finduilas gives Aspen a CLW **
[Wed Sep 3 21:21:59 2003] : (2749) Finduilas: [1d8+2] -> [6,2] = (8)
[Wed Sep 3 21:22:08 2003] : (2748) Enilia: How bad is he?
[Wed Sep 3 21:22:16 2003] : ** (2747) Aspen is still unconcious **
[Wed Sep 3 21:22:49 2003] : (2748) Enilia: Here, give him one more... /me hands a CLW down
[Wed Sep 3 21:22:59 2003] : (2749) Finduilas: [1d8+2] -> [6,2] = (8)
[Wed Sep 3 21:23:19 2003] : (2747) Aspen: "Uuuh?"
[Wed Sep 3 21:23:22 2003] : ** (2753) Farkenella watches the cscene, quite horrified **
[Wed Sep 3 21:23:26 2003] : (2753) Farkenella: Aspen ?
[Wed Sep 3 21:23:30 2003] : (2753) Farkenella: Are you ok ?
[Wed Sep 3 21:23:36 2003] : (2749) Finduilas: How do you feel?
[Wed Sep 3 21:23:40 2003] : ** (2753) Farkenella draws another potion from her belt **
[Wed Sep 3 21:23:42 2003] : (2748) Enilia: Can you ride?
[Wed Sep 3 21:23:54 2003] : (2749) Finduilas: ooc DM, do you want my char sheet after the level up?
[Wed Sep 3 21:24:01 2003] : ** (2747) Aspen gets up a bit unsteadily and shakily casts a spell. **
[Wed Sep 3 21:24:01 2003] : (2746) DM: Sure
[Wed Sep 3 21:24:05 2003] : (2747) Aspen: [1d8+2] -> [4,2] = (6)
[Wed Sep 3 21:24:25 2003] : (2747) Aspen: "Ah. That's better."
[Wed Sep 3 21:24:42 2003] : (2747) Aspen: "Bit of a close call that. I think I'll be more careful next time."
[Wed Sep 3 21:24:47 2003] : (2753) Farkenella: Do you need this ?
[Wed Sep 3 21:24:50 2003] : (2747) Aspen: "Thank you everyone."
[Wed Sep 3 21:24:53 2003] : ** (2753) Farkenella hnds the potion **
[Wed Sep 3 21:24:56 2003] : (2748) Enilia: I hope so!
[Wed Sep 3 21:25:04 2003] : (2746) DM: 350 xp each for the fight
[Wed Sep 3 21:25:04 2003] : (2747) Aspen: "Oh no. I'm fine now. Thanks."
[Wed Sep 3 21:25:12 2003] : ** (2753) Farkenella sighs a sigh of relief **
[Wed Sep 3 21:25:14 2003] : (2753) Farkenella: good
[Wed Sep 3 21:25:23 2003] : ** (2753) Farkenella turns back to the warg **
[Wed Sep 3 21:25:30 2003] : ** (2749) Finduilas is muttering under her breath about stubborn fools **
[Wed Sep 3 21:25:32 2003] : (2747) Aspen: *ker-ching*
[Wed Sep 3 21:25:46 2003] : (2749) Finduilas: I'm glad you're alright now
[Wed Sep 3 21:25:53 2003] : (2747) Aspen: HP [1d8] -> [1] = (1)
[Wed Sep 3 21:26:09 2003] : (2748) Enilia: See you all later with Charlie, don't want to leave him alone for too long
[Wed Sep 3 21:26:17 2003] : ** (2748) Enilia returns to Charlie **
[Wed Sep 3 21:26:18 2003] : ** (2753) Farkenella examines the orc's body **
[Wed Sep 3 21:27:08 2003] : (2747) Aspen: ooc surpressing legolas quote...
[Wed Sep 3 21:27:22 2003] : (2749) Finduilas: Why did wa have to go after that warg again? You were still hurt from yur fall
[Wed Sep 3 21:27:31 2003] : (2749) Finduilas: your
[Wed Sep 3 21:27:48 2003] : (2747) Aspen: "It's my task. To rid the area of all the wargs."
[Wed Sep 3 21:27:56 2003] : (2753) Farkenella: I see
[Wed Sep 3 21:28:08 2003] : ** (2753) Farkenella is still examining the orc's body **
[Wed Sep 3 21:28:34 2003] : (2746) DM: OK body
[Wed Sep 3 21:28:36 2003] : (2749) Finduilas: But you didn't care to share that with us? You went after it without even checking if we were coming with you
[Wed Sep 3 21:28:51 2003] : (2746) DM: 352 gold
[Wed Sep 3 21:28:53 2003] : (2747) Aspen: "It's my task. Not yours."
[Wed Sep 3 21:29:18 2003] : (2749) Finduilas: That is no way to treat your friends
[Wed Sep 3 21:29:24 2003] : (2746) DM: There are 5 flasks of colourless liquid
[Wed Sep 3 21:29:32 2003] : ** (2749) Finduilas walks to her horse **
[Wed Sep 3 21:29:33 2003] : (2753) Farkenella: Hey ! at least this is quite a rewarding task !
[Wed Sep 3 21:29:41 2003] : ** (2753) Farkenella weighs the purse and shows it to the others **
[Wed Sep 3 21:29:50 2003] : (2747) Aspen: "Ha! I bet that's orc whiskey or something worse."
[Wed Sep 3 21:30:12 2003] : ** (2753) Farkenella takes the flasks **
[Wed Sep 3 21:30:15 2003] : (2746) DM: The orc has a suit of half plate and a heavy mace
[Wed Sep 3 21:30:19 2003] : (2749) Finduilas: We still have the money from the box, 960 gp to use on new horses
[Wed Sep 3 21:30:39 2003] : (2746) DM: The warg has an odd saddle
[Wed Sep 3 21:31:21 2003] : (2747) Aspen: Even odder than being a warg saddle?
[Wed Sep 3 21:31:21 2003] : (2753) Farkenella: ooc, oh, I thought we shared that money ? Did we not ?
[Wed Sep 3 21:31:54 2003] : (2746) DM: ooc You can roll your HP now if you like and finish off the level up later... We can pause for a quick level up, I need th eloo anyway
[Wed Sep 3 21:32:00 2003] : (2749) Finduilas: ooc I didn't think so
[Wed Sep 3 21:32:13 2003] : (2753) Farkenella: ooc others ? did we ?
[Wed Sep 3 21:32:13 2003] : (2748) Enilia: ooc don't think so either
[Wed Sep 3 21:32:33 2003] : (2753) Farkenella: ooc k
[Wed Sep 3 21:32:35 2003] : (2746) DM: GAME PAUSE...
[Wed Sep 3 21:32:44 2003] : (2749) Finduilas: ooc We stopped very soon after opening the boxes, we didn't even decide who got the armour yet
[Wed Sep 3 21:32:46 2003] : (2746) DM: You may chat in character still thho
[Wed Sep 3 21:32:53 2003] : (2748) Enilia: brb
[Wed Sep 3 21:32:59 2003] : (2749) Finduilas: ooc ty, DM ;)
[Wed Sep 3 21:33:12 2003] : ** (2753) Farkenella walks to Enilia and shows her the flasks **
[Wed Sep 3 21:33:18 2003] : (2753) Farkenella: can you make anything out of those ?
[Wed Sep 3 21:34:56 2003] : (2748) Enilia: ooc back
[Wed Sep 3 21:35:03 2003] : (2749) Finduilas: ooc wn
[Wed Sep 3 21:35:06 2003] : (2746) DM: ooc back
[Wed Sep 3 21:35:12 2003] : ** (2753) Farkenella walks to Enilia and shows her the flasks **
[Wed Sep 3 21:35:14 2003] : (2749) Finduilas: ooc wb
[Wed Sep 3 21:35:15 2003] : (2753) Farkenella: can you make anything out of those ?
[Wed Sep 3 21:35:17 2003] : ** (2748) Enilia takes a look at the flasks **
[Wed Sep 3 21:35:25 2003] : (2746) DM: GAME RESTART
[Wed Sep 3 21:35:36 2003] : ** (2748) Enilia takes a look at the flasks **
[Wed Sep 3 21:35:54 2003] : (2748) Enilia: Knowledge: Arcana Skill Check: [1d20+1] -> [20,1] = (21)
[Wed Sep 3 21:36:27 2003] : (2746) DM: It doesn't look very arcane
[Wed Sep 3 21:36:35 2003] : (2746) DM: They are all identiacl
[Wed Sep 3 21:36:38 2003] : (2753) Farkenella: ooc LOL
[Wed Sep 3 21:36:39 2003] : (2748) Enilia: ooc lol Just a guess
[Wed Sep 3 21:36:41 2003] : (2746) DM: They are all identical
[Wed Sep 3 21:37:00 2003] : (2746) DM: They look non-magical
[Wed Sep 3 21:37:13 2003] : ** (2748) Enilia casts identify (unless someone will take a taste :P) **
[Wed Sep 3 21:37:22 2003] : (2746) DM: The corks look a little burned thoughtfulness
[Wed Sep 3 21:37:33 2003] : (2746) DM: ooc autocomplete!
[Wed Sep 3 21:37:34 2003] : (2749) Finduilas: ooc Huh?
[Wed Sep 3 21:37:37 2003] : (2746) DM: The corks look a little burned though
[Wed Sep 3 21:37:39 2003] : (2753) Farkenella: ooc LOL@thoughtfulness
[Wed Sep 3 21:37:46 2003] : (2749) Finduilas: ooc ic ;)
[Wed Sep 3 21:37:58 2003] : (2748) Enilia: ooc oh, thought it was just me being tuoo tired to grasp that sentence :P
[Wed Sep 3 21:38:16 2003] : ** (2748) Enilia casts detect magic first :P **
[Wed Sep 3 21:39:04 2003] : (2746) DM: OK, not magical
[Wed Sep 3 21:39:44 2003] : (2748) Enilia: okay, so no use using identify I guess *sigh*
[Wed Sep 3 21:39:54 2003] : (2748) Enilia: Anyone wanna taste?
[Wed Sep 3 21:39:55 2003] : (2753) Farkenella: so ?
[Wed Sep 3 21:39:56 2003] : (2749) Finduilas: ooc LOL
[Wed Sep 3 21:39:57 2003] : (2748) Enilia: Or sniff?
[Wed Sep 3 21:39:59 2003] : (2753) Farkenella: Any magic in those ?
[Wed Sep 3 21:40:07 2003] : (2748) Enilia: No magic
[Wed Sep 3 21:40:09 2003] : ** (2753) Farkenella takes a flask and uncorks it **
[Wed Sep 3 21:40:09 2003] : ** (2749) Finduilas uncorks a bottle and has a sniff **
[Wed Sep 3 21:40:12 2003] : (2753) Farkenella: slowly
[Wed Sep 3 21:40:23 2003] : (2746) DM: Smells of sulphur and burned things
[Wed Sep 3 21:40:33 2003] : (2753) Farkenella: Alchemy Skill Check: Untrained
[Wed Sep 3 21:40:35 2003] : (2746) DM: Int checks
[Wed Sep 3 21:40:39 2003] : (2749) Finduilas: No whisky
[Wed Sep 3 21:40:42 2003] : (2753) Farkenella: Int check: [1d20+3] -> [9,3] = (12)
[Wed Sep 3 21:40:43 2003] : (2749) Finduilas: Int check: [1d20+2] -> [14,2] = (16)
[Wed Sep 3 21:40:57 2003] : (2753) Farkenella: definitely no whiskey
[Wed Sep 3 21:41:01 2003] : (2746) DM: Alchemy check is better if anyone has it
[Wed Sep 3 21:41:07 2003] : (2749) Finduilas: Alchemy Skill Check: Untrained
[Wed Sep 3 21:41:13 2003] : (2748) Enilia: Alchemy Skill Check: Untrained
[Wed Sep 3 21:41:25 2003] : (2748) Enilia: ooc didn't think so :P
[Wed Sep 3 21:41:32 2003] : ** (2753) Farkenella waves at Aspen **
[Wed Sep 3 21:41:41 2003] : (2748) Enilia: ooc Where's A'Sadar when you need him? ;)
[Wed Sep 3 21:41:49 2003] : (2753) Farkenella: can you make anything out of those ?
[Wed Sep 3 21:41:56 2003] : ** (2749) Finduilas pours a few drops on the ground **
[Wed Sep 3 21:42:20 2003] : (2747) Aspen: *sniff*
[Wed Sep 3 21:42:24 2003] : (2747) Aspen: Int check: [1d20+1] -> [17,1] = (18)
[Wed Sep 3 21:42:32 2003] : (2746) DM: The grass where it lands turns yellow, then brown, the ground fizzes afterwards for a while
[Wed Sep 3 21:42:45 2003] : ** (2749) Finduilas puts the cork back, quickly **
[Wed Sep 3 21:42:50 2003] : (2748) Enilia: Whoa, better not drink that!
[Wed Sep 3 21:43:03 2003] : (2747) Aspen: "Yeah. I reckon they're flasks of acid."
[Wed Sep 3 21:43:09 2003] : (2749) Finduilas: I think I don't care to drink it, if it's all the same to you :)
[Wed Sep 3 21:43:10 2003] : (2753) Farkenella: ouch
[Wed Sep 3 21:43:19 2003] : ** (2753) Farkenella re-corks the thing very quickly **
[Wed Sep 3 21:43:39 2003] : (2753) Farkenella: Hmm, that can come in handy thoough
[Wed Sep 3 21:43:45 2003] : (2749) Finduilas: Wouldn't a glass stopper be saver?
[Wed Sep 3 21:43:50 2003] : ** (2753) Farkenella hands a flask to each of her companions **
[Wed Sep 3 21:44:06 2003] : (2746) DM: ooc range 10ft, damage 1d6, see page 113 and 114
[Wed Sep 3 21:44:13 2003] : (2746) DM: ooc of PHB
[Wed Sep 3 21:44:59 2003] : (2746) DM: OK Chaps? Plan? Youputting that plate mail on or what?
[Wed Sep 3 21:45:07 2003] : (2747) Aspen: Nope.
[Wed Sep 3 21:45:19 2003] : ** (2749) Finduilas checks the mail carefully **
[Wed Sep 3 21:45:26 2003] : (2747) Aspen: Any other tracks around?
[Wed Sep 3 21:45:29 2003] : ** (2753) Farkenella weighs the mace **
[Wed Sep 3 21:45:32 2003] : (2747) Aspen: Wilderness Lore Skill Check: [1d20+8] -> [7,8] = (15)
[Wed Sep 3 21:45:33 2003] : (2753) Farkenella: hmph
[Wed Sep 3 21:45:35 2003] : (2749) Finduilas: Enilia, any magic on this?
[Wed Sep 3 21:45:36 2003] : (2753) Farkenella: that's heavy !
[Wed Sep 3 21:45:36 2003] : (2746) DM: ooc the stuff rom last week I meant
[Wed Sep 3 21:45:48 2003] : (2748) Enilia: Let's see...
[Wed Sep 3 21:45:49 2003] : (2746) DM: ooc from
[Wed Sep 3 21:45:57 2003] : ** (2748) Enilia cast detect magic on mail **
[Wed Sep 3 21:46:12 2003] : (2746) DM: NOrmal orc size half-plate
[Wed Sep 3 21:46:35 2003] : (2748) Enilia: No Findus, just a normal one
[Wed Sep 3 21:46:36 2003] : (2749) Finduilas: Does anybody mind if I try that armour from the box?
[Wed Sep 3 21:46:52 2003] : (2748) Enilia: Go ahead
[Wed Sep 3 21:46:53 2003] : (2753) Farkenella: sure, I can't even carry it I think
[Wed Sep 3 21:47:21 2003] : ** (2749) Finduilas puts the armour on **
[Wed Sep 3 21:47:41 2003] : (2746) DM: Finduilas looks resplendent in gleaming plate
[Wed Sep 3 21:47:54 2003] : (2746) DM: It reshaoes itself to her contours as you watch
[Wed Sep 3 21:47:59 2003] : (2746) DM: ooc reshapes
[Wed Sep 3 21:48:03 2003] : (2753) Farkenella: wow
[Wed Sep 3 21:48:13 2003] : (2749) Finduilas: ooc Is it full plate?
[Wed Sep 3 21:48:17 2003] : (2748) Enilia: Nifty
[Wed Sep 3 21:48:24 2003] : (2746) DM: She looks every inch the smiter of evil and doer of good deeds
[Wed Sep 3 21:48:30 2003] : (2746) DM: ooc yes
[Wed Sep 3 21:48:30 2003] : (2749) Finduilas: What is this? It feels very comfortable
[Wed Sep 3 21:48:55 2003] : (2746) DM: ooc it's +1 full plate
[Wed Sep 3 21:49:38 2003] : (2746) DM: OK now you need a bigger horse ;)
[Wed Sep 3 21:50:16 2003] : (2749) Finduilas: ooc KMAO
[Wed Sep 3 21:50:22 2003] : (2753) Farkenella: ooc
[Wed Sep 3 21:51:05 2003] : (2747) Aspen: "Must have been a lone scout."
[Wed Sep 3 21:51:14 2003] : (2747) Aspen: "I think we should continue to the farm now."
[Wed Sep 3 21:51:36 2003] : (2749) Finduilas: Yes, let's go and no more detours please
[Wed Sep 3 21:51:41 2003] : (2753) Farkenella: I agree
[Wed Sep 3 21:51:43 2003] : (2753) Farkenella: Let's go
[Wed Sep 3 21:51:49 2003] : ** (2753) Farkenella mounts **
[Wed Sep 3 21:51:56 2003] : ** (2749) Finduilas mounts **
[Wed Sep 3 21:52:03 2003] : (2746) DM: It doesn't take you long to get back to the trail
[Wed Sep 3 21:52:19 2003] : (2746) DM: You don't see anything else suspicious
[Wed Sep 3 21:53:32 2003] : ** (2753) Farkenella trots along **
[Wed Sep 3 21:54:21 2003] : (2746) DM: You reach the main path again
[Wed Sep 3 21:54:33 2003] : ** (2753) Farkenella continues along the main path **
[Wed Sep 3 21:54:47 2003] : ** (2748) Enilia follows **
[Wed Sep 3 21:54:59 2003] : (2747) Aspen: Ride Skill Check: [1d20+5] -> [18,5] = (23)
[Wed Sep 3 21:55:12 2003] : (2748) Enilia: :)
[Wed Sep 3 21:55:19 2003] : (2749) Finduilas: ooc LOL
[Wed Sep 3 21:56:07 2003] : (2746) DM: Headed East?
[Wed Sep 3 21:56:12 2003] : (2749) Finduilas: Yes
[Wed Sep 3 21:56:12 2003] : (2753) Farkenella: yep
[Wed Sep 3 21:56:14 2003] : (2753) Farkenella: well, I am
[Wed Sep 3 21:56:31 2003] : (2746) DM: OK you head East at a trot
[Wed Sep 3 21:56:44 2003] : (2746) DM: As you get closer to the farm you can see amoke
[Wed Sep 3 21:56:48 2003] : (2746) DM: ooc smoke
[Wed Sep 3 21:57:00 2003] : ** (2749) Finduilas rides faster **
[Wed Sep 3 21:57:04 2003] : (2748) Enilia: Great... :(
[Wed Sep 3 21:57:05 2003] : (2746) DM: It looks like a reasonable sized fire
[Wed Sep 3 21:57:06 2003] : (2747) Aspen: Chimney smoke or building razed to the ground smoke.
[Wed Sep 3 21:57:10 2003] : (2747) Aspen: ?
[Wed Sep 3 21:57:22 2003] : (2746) DM: looks too big for a chimney
[Wed Sep 3 21:57:37 2003] : ** (2753) Farkenella trotts a little faster **
[Wed Sep 3 21:57:57 2003] : (2749) Finduilas: me goes faster still
[Wed Sep 3 21:58:03 2003] : (2746) DM: Spot checks
[Wed Sep 3 21:58:08 2003] : (2747) Aspen: Spot Skill Check: [1d20+3] -> [14,3] = (17)
[Wed Sep 3 21:58:09 2003] : (2748) Enilia: Enilia: Spot Skill Check [1d20+0] -> [10,0] = (10)
[Wed Sep 3 21:58:10 2003] : (2753) Farkenella: Spot Skill Check: [1d20+7] -> [16,7] = (23)
[Wed Sep 3 21:58:11 2003] : (2749) Finduilas: Spot Skill Check: [1d20+6] -> [11,6] = (17)
[Wed Sep 3 21:58:31 2003] : (2746) DM: You can all see a large brown object lying in the road
[Wed Sep 3 21:59:01 2003] : ** (2747) Aspen gets closer and takes a look. **
[Wed Sep 3 21:59:03 2003] : (2749) Finduilas: What is that?
[Wed Sep 3 21:59:13 2003] : ** (2749) Finduilas rides over **
[Wed Sep 3 21:59:17 2003] : ** (2753) Farkenella looks closer **
[Wed Sep 3 22:00:03 2003] : (2746) DM: As you approach to look, you can see it's a dead horse
[Wed Sep 3 22:00:12 2003] : (2746) DM: It is partially eaten
[Wed Sep 3 22:00:17 2003] : (2753) Farkenella: ewwwwwwwww
[Wed Sep 3 22:00:26 2003] : (2749) Finduilas: Gross
[Wed Sep 3 22:00:28 2003] : (2747) Aspen: "Wargs!"
[Wed Sep 3 22:00:43 2003] : (2748) Enilia: Not again!
[Wed Sep 3 22:00:47 2003] : (2746) DM: Listen checks
[Wed Sep 3 22:00:53 2003] : (2747) Aspen: Listen Skill Check: [1d20+3] -> [18,3] = (21)
[Wed Sep 3 22:00:54 2003] : (2749) Finduilas: Listen Skill Check: [1d20+6] -> [17,6] = (23)
[Wed Sep 3 22:00:55 2003] : (2748) Enilia: Enilia: Listen Skill Check [1d20+0] -> [10,0] = (10)
[Wed Sep 3 22:00:57 2003] : (2753) Farkenella: Listen Skill Check: [1d20+6] -> [17,6] = (23)
[Wed Sep 3 22:01:57 2003] : (2749) Finduilas: It's too silent here, it gives me the creeps
[Wed Sep 3 22:01:59 2003] : (2747) Aspen: "Something doesn't feel right..."
[Wed Sep 3 22:02:28 2003] : ** (2748) Enilia readies her crossbow **
[Wed Sep 3 22:02:48 2003] : ** (2749) Finduilas nocks an arrow as she scans the surroundings **
[Wed Sep 3 22:02:52 2003] : (2746) DM: OK what are we doing then?
[Wed Sep 3 22:02:53 2003] : (2749) Finduilas: Spot Skill Check: [1d20+6] -> [17,6] = (23)
[Wed Sep 3 22:03:16 2003] : ** (2753) Farkenella feels *not good* **
[Wed Sep 3 22:03:26 2003] : ** (2753) Farkenella dismounts **
[Wed Sep 3 22:03:32 2003] : ** (2748) Enilia looks warily around her **
[Wed Sep 3 22:03:32 2003] : (2749) Finduilas: Do we ride on?
[Wed Sep 3 22:03:40 2003] : (2747) Aspen: "We should check out the farm. See if there any survivors."
[Wed Sep 3 22:03:44 2003] : ** (2746) Charleguin starts to cry **
[Wed Sep 3 22:03:51 2003] : (2749) Finduilas: Yes, you're right
[Wed Sep 3 22:03:51 2003] : (2746) Charleguin: That beautiful horse
[Wed Sep 3 22:03:57 2003] : (2753) Farkenella: let's walk there
[Wed Sep 3 22:04:10 2003] : (2747) Aspen: "Okay."
[Wed Sep 3 22:04:19 2003] : (2749) Finduilas: It's a real shame, things like this shouldn't be allowed to happen
[Wed Sep 3 22:04:31 2003] : ** (2749) Finduilas dismounts and leads her horse **
[Wed Sep 3 22:04:31 2003] : (2746) DM: OK, moving on warily?
[Wed Sep 3 22:04:40 2003] : (2747) Aspen: Yep
[Wed Sep 3 22:04:40 2003] : (2753) Farkenella: yep
[Wed Sep 3 22:04:48 2003] : ** (2748) Enilia dismounts and follows **
[Wed Sep 3 22:05:01 2003] : (2749) Finduilas: Yes
[Wed Sep 3 22:05:05 2003] : (2746) DM: As you move on, the road is lined with polars on both sides
[Wed Sep 3 22:05:09 2003] : (2746) DM: umm
[Wed Sep 3 22:05:12 2003] : (2746) DM: poplars
[Wed Sep 3 22:05:13 2003] : (2747) Aspen: ooc poplars?
[Wed Sep 3 22:05:36 2003] : (2746) DM: They are obscuring your field of view from both sides
[Wed Sep 3 22:05:49 2003] : (2747) Aspen: "Let's get off the road."
[Wed Sep 3 22:06:00 2003] : (2753) Farkenella: good idea
[Wed Sep 3 22:06:05 2003] : (2746) DM: The path runs straight down and you can see some gates half a mile away
[Wed Sep 3 22:06:10 2003] : (2753) Farkenella: i suggest we leave the horses here
[Wed Sep 3 22:06:11 2003] : (2748) Enilia: Why are we walking? Would be easier escaping a danger when riding...
[Wed Sep 3 22:06:26 2003] : (2747) Aspen: "Leave the horses while there are hungry wargs about?"
[Wed Sep 3 22:06:30 2003] : (2749) Finduilas: We don't want to alert the danger to us
[Wed Sep 3 22:06:39 2003] : (2753) Farkenella: true
[Wed Sep 3 22:06:53 2003] : (2749) Finduilas: I'm not leaving my horse behind
[Wed Sep 3 22:06:57 2003] : (2748) Enilia: I am not leaving my horse to be warg fodder!
[Wed Sep 3 22:07:14 2003] : (2753) Farkenella: okay, okay....
[Wed Sep 3 22:07:48 2003] : (2746) DM: North or south of the road, and distance away?
[Wed Sep 3 22:07:49 2003] : (2748) Enilia: Neither do I feel like being caught walking when I could be riding... /me mounts again, feeling scared
[Wed Sep 3 22:08:10 2003] : (2753) Farkenella: north of the road
[Wed Sep 3 22:08:10 2003] : (2749) Finduilas: South
[Wed Sep 3 22:08:11 2003] : (2747) Aspen: South
[Wed Sep 3 22:08:30 2003] : (2749) Finduilas: I want to keep the road between me and the mountains
[Wed Sep 3 22:08:31 2003] : (2753) Farkenella: oh well
[Wed Sep 3 22:08:40 2003] : (2753) Farkenella: south then
[Wed Sep 3 22:09:24 2003] : (2746) DM: You ride for a half mile from the dead horse
[Wed Sep 3 22:09:39 2003] : (2748) Enilia: ooc I ride, they walk ;)
[Wed Sep 3 22:09:46 2003] : (2746) DM: You can see that a building is on fire in the farm ahead
[Wed Sep 3 22:10:01 2003] : (2753) Farkenella: ooc We mounted again, you just did not see us :P ;)
[Wed Sep 3 22:10:06 2003] : (2748) Enilia: LOL
[Wed Sep 3 22:10:07 2003] : (2746) DM: Spot checks again please, and listen checks too
[Wed Sep 3 22:10:10 2003] : (2747) Aspen: Listen Skill Check: [1d20+3] -> [3,3] = (6)
[Wed Sep 3 22:10:12 2003] : (2749) Finduilas: Spot Skill Check: [1d20+6] -> [1,6] = (7)
[Wed Sep 3 22:10:13 2003] : (2747) Aspen: Spot Skill Check: [1d20+3] -> [15,3] = (18)
[Wed Sep 3 22:10:13 2003] : ** (2753) Farkenella dismounts **
[Wed Sep 3 22:10:13 2003] : (2749) Finduilas: Listen Skill Check: [1d20+6] -> [8,6] = (14)
[Wed Sep 3 22:10:15 2003] : (2748) Enilia: Enilia: Spot Skill Check [1d20+0] -> [7,0] = (7)
[Wed Sep 3 22:10:15 2003] : (2753) Farkenella: Listen Skill Check: [1d20+6] -> [20,6] = (26)
[Wed Sep 3 22:10:16 2003] : (2748) Enilia: Enilia: Listen Skill Check [1d20+0] -> [13,0] = (13)
[Wed Sep 3 22:10:20 2003] : (2753) Farkenella: Spot Skill Check: [1d20+7] -> [9,7] = (16)
[Wed Sep 3 22:11:51 2003] : ** (2753) Farkenella motions the others to stop and stay silent **
[Wed Sep 3 22:12:00 2003] : ** (2748) Enilia halts **
[Wed Sep 3 22:12:01 2003] : ** (2749) Finduilas stops **
[Wed Sep 3 22:12:05 2003] : (2746) DM: When you stop...
[Wed Sep 3 22:12:39 2003] : (2746) DM: A big creature bursts from your left
[Wed Sep 3 22:12:54 2003] : (2746) DM: You never did say a distance :D
[Wed Sep 3 22:12:54 2003] : (2748) Enilia: Ai!
[Wed Sep 3 22:13:18 2003] : (2746) DM: It is followed by a second creature.. You recognise them instantly as Wargs
[Wed Sep 3 22:13:19 2003] : ** (2753) Farkenella starts **
[Wed Sep 3 22:13:29 2003] : (2749) Finduilas: Not again
[Wed Sep 3 22:13:46 2003] : (2746) DM: The first lunges for the rear horse...
[Wed Sep 3 22:13:48 2003] : (2746) DM: [1d20+7] -> [13,7] = (20)
[Wed Sep 3 22:14:02 2003] : (2746) DM: [1d6+4] -> [2,4] = (6)
[Wed Sep 3 22:14:07 2003] : (2753) Farkenella: ooc I am not on my horse, but holding it dismounted earlier
[Wed Sep 3 22:14:19 2003] : (2746) DM: Charleguin's horse gets a huge gash
[Wed Sep 3 22:14:31 2003] : (2749) Finduilas: The poor animal
[Wed Sep 3 22:14:35 2003] : (2746) DM: [1d20+3] -> [1,3] = (4)
[Wed Sep 3 22:14:45 2003] : (2746) DM: It does not trip it however
[Wed Sep 3 22:15:02 2003] : (2746) DM: The second follows the first and goes for Charleguin
[Wed Sep 3 22:15:09 2003] : (2746) DM: [1d20+7] -> [6,7] = (13)
[Wed Sep 3 22:15:18 2003] : (2746) DM: [1d6+6] -> [5,6] = (11)
[Wed Sep 3 22:15:27 2003] : (2746) DM: He falls lifeless
[Wed Sep 3 22:15:35 2003] : (2746) DM: Initiative
[Wed Sep 3 22:15:42 2003] : ** (2748) Enilia gasps **
[Wed Sep 3 22:15:43 2003] : (2748) Enilia: Initiative Enilia: [1d20+1] -> [12,1] = (13)
[Wed Sep 3 22:15:45 2003] : (2747) Aspen: Initiative [1d20+2] -> [16,2] = (18)
[Wed Sep 3 22:15:45 2003] : (2749) Finduilas: Initiative Finduilas: [1d20+5] -> [12,5] = (17)
[Wed Sep 3 22:15:54 2003] : (2753) Farkenella: Initiative Farkenella : [1d20+3] -> [2,3] = (5)
[Wed Sep 3 22:16:20 2003] : (2749) Finduilas: I just cured the guy and now ...
[Wed Sep 3 22:16:30 2003] : (2746) DM: [1d20+2] -> [6,2] = (8)
[Wed Sep 3 22:16:30 2003] : (2746) DM: [1d20+2] -> [14,2] = (16)
[Wed Sep 3 22:16:43 2003] : (2746) DM: OK Aspen?
[Wed Sep 3 22:16:48 2003] : (2747) Aspen: How far away?
[Wed Sep 3 22:17:01 2003] : (2746) DM: Right behind you
[Wed Sep 3 22:17:07 2003] : (2748) Enilia: Somewhere behind me :O
[Wed Sep 3 22:17:23 2003] : (2747) Aspen: Move and whack. Using expertise so -2 to attack rolls, +2 to AC.
[Wed Sep 3 22:17:26 2003] : (2749) Finduilas: ooc The map has gone
[Wed Sep 3 22:17:29 2003] : (2747) Aspen: Quarterstaff, MW (base): [1d20+4] -> [20,4] = (24) ===> Damage: [1d6+1] -> [2,1] = (3)
[Wed Sep 3 22:17:30 2003] : (2747) Aspen: Critical hit? [1d20+4] -> [15,4] = (19) ===> Damage: [2d6+2] -> [5,5,2] = (12)
[Wed Sep 3 22:18:04 2003] : (2746) DM: Aspen whacks the first one and nearly smashes it's skull
[Wed Sep 3 22:18:12 2003] : (2746) DM: It howls and staggers a bit
[Wed Sep 3 22:18:28 2003] : (2746) DM: Findus?
[Wed Sep 3 22:18:39 2003] : (2749) Finduilas: Longsword MW + weapon focus (base): [1d20+5] -> [12,5] = (17) ===> Damage: [1d8+1] -> [6,1] = (7)
[Wed Sep 3 22:18:52 2003] : (2749) Finduilas: At the nearest one
[Wed Sep 3 22:19:16 2003] : (2746) DM: ooc mark where you are...
[Wed Sep 3 22:19:44 2003] : (2746) DM: You hit no.1 it looks worse still
[Wed Sep 3 22:20:03 2003] : (2746) DM: Enilia
[Wed Sep 3 22:20:05 2003] : ** (2748) Enilia casts Mage Armour on self, +4 to AC (now 15) **
[Wed Sep 3 22:20:14 2003] : (2746) DM: Farky?
[Wed Sep 3 22:20:29 2003] : ** (2753) Farkenella aims at number one **
[Wed Sep 3 22:20:33 2003] : (2753) Farkenella: Shortbow, composite (base): [1d20+5] -> [6,5] = (11) ===> Damage: [1d6+0] -> [4,0] = (4)
[Wed Sep 3 22:20:39 2003] : (2746) DM: Miss
[Wed Sep 3 22:20:49 2003] : (2746) DM: Actually...
[Wed Sep 3 22:20:58 2003] : (2746) DM: It charged =-2 to AC?
[Wed Sep 3 22:21:04 2003] : (2747) Aspen: Yes.
[Wed Sep 3 22:21:16 2003] : (2747) Aspen: for one round only.
[Wed Sep 3 22:21:19 2003] : (2746) DM: +2 for flanking is a hit
[Wed Sep 3 22:21:35 2003] : (2746) DM: It's looking pretty bad
[Wed Sep 3 22:21:51 2003] : (2746) DM: It turns to the guy who smacked its head
[Wed Sep 3 22:21:56 2003] : (2746) DM: [1d20+7] -> [11,7] = (18)
[Wed Sep 3 22:22:03 2003] : (2746) DM: Aspen... AC?
[Wed Sep 3 22:22:29 2003] : (2747) Aspen: 18
[Wed Sep 3 22:22:37 2003] : (2746) DM: Hit
[Wed Sep 3 22:22:39 2003] : (2746) DM: [1d6+4] -> [3,4] = (7)
[Wed Sep 3 22:22:45 2003] : (2746) DM: Take 7 damage
[Wed Sep 3 22:22:53 2003] : (2746) DM: ooc did you roll for HP before?
[Wed Sep 3 22:22:57 2003] : (2747) Aspen: yep
[Wed Sep 3 22:23:12 2003] : (2746) DM: No 2 moves around the horse
[Wed Sep 3 22:23:35 2003] : (2746) DM: ooc Enilia mark postion please
[Wed Sep 3 22:23:55 2003] : (2746) DM: Attacks your horse if that's you
[Wed Sep 3 22:23:58 2003] : (2746) DM: [1d20+4] -> [11,4] = (15)
[Wed Sep 3 22:24:03 2003] : (2746) DM: AC of horse?
[Wed Sep 3 22:24:21 2003] : (2746) DM: ooc that's +7 actually so 18
[Wed Sep 3 22:24:34 2003] : (2748) Enilia: 19
[Wed Sep 3 22:24:42 2003] : (2746) DM: Miss then :0
[Wed Sep 3 22:24:55 2003] : (2746) DM: Horse kicks back... feel free to do it
[Wed Sep 3 22:25:50 2003] : (2746) DM: ooc Enilia, can you roll an attack for yor horse please :)
[Wed Sep 3 22:26:33 2003] : (2746) DM: Umm AC for a light horse is 13 isn't it?
[Wed Sep 3 22:26:35 2003] : (2746) DM: [1d6+4] -> [1,4] = (5)
[Wed Sep 3 22:26:41 2003] : (2746) DM: Takes 5 damage
[Wed Sep 3 22:27:19 2003] : (2746) DM: ooc Enilia isn't getting the text
[Wed Sep 3 22:27:25 2003] : (2746) DM: Is anyone else?
[Wed Sep 3 22:27:30 2003] : (2747) Aspen: I am
[Wed Sep 3 22:27:38 2003] : (2749) Finduilas: ooc I got all of it
[Wed Sep 3 22:27:40 2003] : (2753) Farkenella: I am
[Wed Sep 3 22:27:55 2003] : (2746) DM: OK I'll get her to restart
[Wed Sep 3 22:28:17 2003] : (2748) Enilia: Disconnecting from server...
[Wed Sep 3 22:28:17 2003] : (2748) Enilia (exit): 22:28
[Wed Sep 3 22:28:51 2003] : (2779) Enilia (enter): 22:28
[Wed Sep 3 22:29:13 2003] : (2749) Finduilas: wb :)
[Wed Sep 3 22:29:20 2003] : (2779) Enilia: Well, say something :P
[Wed Sep 3 22:29:25 2003] : (2779) Enilia: Phew :)
[Wed Sep 3 22:29:26 2003] : (2746) DM: Hello?
[Wed Sep 3 22:29:28 2003] : (2749) Finduilas: I was saying something
[Wed Sep 3 22:29:32 2003] : (2779) Enilia: :)
[Wed Sep 3 22:29:33 2003] : (2747) Aspen: furgle-wurgle.
[Wed Sep 3 22:29:39 2003] : (2746) DM: OK your horse took 5 damage
[Wed Sep 3 22:29:49 2003] : (2749) Finduilas: You weren't listening :P
[Wed Sep 3 22:29:49 2003] : (2779) Enilia: Why? AC 19
[Wed Sep 3 22:29:50 2003] : (2746) DM: Can you do an attack back for it please?
[Wed Sep 3 22:29:58 2003] : (2746) DM: AC=13 for a light horse
[Wed Sep 3 22:30:00 2003] : (2749) Finduilas: AC 13 for a light horse
[Wed Sep 3 22:30:09 2003] : (2779) Enilia: oh yeah, sorry
[Wed Sep 3 22:30:30 2003] : (2779) Enilia: Okay, hooves (2) on attacking warg
[Wed Sep 3 22:30:42 2003] : (2779) Enilia: [1d4+1] -> [2,1] = (3)
[Wed Sep 3 22:30:44 2003] : (2779) Enilia: [1d4+1] -> [2,1] = (3)
[Wed Sep 3 22:30:57 2003] : (2746) DM: Miss
[Wed Sep 3 22:30:59 2003] : (2746) DM: [1d20+3] -> [10,3] = (13)
[Wed Sep 3 22:31:09 2003] : (2746) DM: Aspen?
[Wed Sep 3 22:31:30 2003] : (2747) Aspen: Whack. Using expertise again. -2 to hit roll, +2 to AC.
[Wed Sep 3 22:31:33 2003] : (2747) Aspen: Quarterstaff, MW (base): [1d20+4] -> [16,4] = (20) ===> Damage: [1d6+1] -> [6,1] = (7)
[Wed Sep 3 22:32:17 2003] : (2746) DM: Yuo mash in one side of it's head, but it still stands there with bloodied foam at its mouth
[Wed Sep 3 22:32:25 2003] : (2746) DM: Findus?
[Wed Sep 3 22:32:32 2003] : (2749) Finduilas: Longsword MW + weapon focus (base): [1d20+5] -> [9,5] = (14) ===> Damage: [1d8+1] -> [1,1] = (2)
[Wed Sep 3 22:33:17 2003] : (2746) DM: Hit, it drops into a bloodied mess as you pierce it
[Wed Sep 3 22:33:31 2003] : (2749) Finduilas: One down, one to go
[Wed Sep 3 22:33:32 2003] : (2746) DM: Enilia?
[Wed Sep 3 22:33:52 2003] : (2779) Enilia: How far is the other?
[Wed Sep 3 22:34:12 2003] : (2746) DM: It's on the other side of your horse
[Wed Sep 3 22:34:18 2003] : (2779) Enilia: [1d20] -> [3] = (3)
[Wed Sep 3 22:34:24 2003] : ** (2779) Enilia casts Magic Missile, damage [1d4+1] -> [3,1] = (4) **
[Wed Sep 3 22:34:27 2003] : ** (2779) Enilia casts Magic Missile, damage [1d4+1] -> [3,1] = (4) **
[Wed Sep 3 22:34:59 2003] : (2746) DM: Hit (obviously)... It reels with the force of the magical blows
[Wed Sep 3 22:35:08 2003] : (2746) DM: Farky?
[Wed Sep 3 22:35:12 2003] : (2753) Farkenella: Aims at number 2
[Wed Sep 3 22:35:14 2003] : (2753) Farkenella: Shortbow, composite (base): [1d20+5] -> [13,5] = (18) ===> Damage: [1d6+0] -> [6,0] = (6)
[Wed Sep 3 22:35:46 2003] : (2746) DM: |YOur arrow pierces it's left shoulder quite deeply
[Wed Sep 3 22:35:57 2003] : (2746) DM: It howls and charges at Farky
[Wed Sep 3 22:36:36 2003] : (2746) DM: ooc AoO for the tewo horses
[Wed Sep 3 22:36:38 2003] : (2746) DM: two
[Wed Sep 3 22:36:40 2003] : (2746) DM: [1d20+7] -> [14,7] = (21)
[Wed Sep 3 22:36:44 2003] : (2746) DM: Hit
[Wed Sep 3 22:36:50 2003] : (2746) DM: [1d6+4] -> [5,4] = (9)
[Wed Sep 3 22:36:56 2003] : (2746) DM: 9 Damage farky
[Wed Sep 3 22:36:57 2003] : (2753) Farkenella: ooc what's the roll ofor horses
[Wed Sep 3 22:37:13 2003] : (2746) DM: d20
[Wed Sep 3 22:37:13 2003] : (2779) Enilia: [1d20] -> [12] = (12)
[Wed Sep 3 22:37:16 2003] : ** (2753) Farkenella reels wih pain **
[Wed Sep 3 22:37:22 2003] : (2753) Farkenella: [1d20] -> [15] = (15)
[Wed Sep 3 22:37:27 2003] : (2746) DM: ooc you on your horse?
[Wed Sep 3 22:37:34 2003] : (2753) Farkenella: ooc I am not
[Wed Sep 3 22:37:35 2003] : (2779) Enilia: ooc yes
[Wed Sep 3 22:37:48 2003] : (2746) DM: It tries to trip you
[Wed Sep 3 22:37:54 2003] : (2746) DM: [1d20+3] -> [8,3] = (11)
[Wed Sep 3 22:38:03 2003] : (2746) DM: Make a strngth check
[Wed Sep 3 22:38:12 2003] : (2746) DM: strength
[Wed Sep 3 22:38:22 2003] : (2747) Aspen: Dex if it's higher.
[Wed Sep 3 22:38:24 2003] : (2753) Farkenella: ooc trip who ?
[Wed Sep 3 22:38:33 2003] : (2746) DM: ooc OK
[Wed Sep 3 22:38:36 2003] : (2746) DM: Farky
[Wed Sep 3 22:38:48 2003] : (2753) Farkenella: Dex check: [1d20+3] -> [15,3] = (18)
[Wed Sep 3 22:38:57 2003] : (2746) DM: He fails
[Wed Sep 3 22:39:14 2003] : (2746) DM: ooc one horse hit... 1d4+1 farky
[Wed Sep 3 22:39:21 2003] : (2746) DM: Aspen?
[Wed Sep 3 22:39:23 2003] : (2753) Farkenella: [1d4+1] -> [2,1] = (3)
[Wed Sep 3 22:39:34 2003] : (2779) Enilia: ooc Twoo hooves
[Wed Sep 3 22:39:39 2003] : (2747) Aspen: Only one left?
[Wed Sep 3 22:39:47 2003] : (2749) Finduilas: Yes
[Wed Sep 3 22:39:48 2003] : (2746) DM: ooc only one attack for an AoO
[Wed Sep 3 22:39:58 2003] : (2779) Enilia: ooc oh, k
[Wed Sep 3 22:40:10 2003] : (2747) Aspen: Charge + expertise means no bonuses or penalties.
[Wed Sep 3 22:40:14 2003] : (2747) Aspen: Quarterstaff, MW (base): [1d20+4] -> [11,4] = (15) ===> Damage: [1d6+1] -> [3,1] = (4)
[Wed Sep 3 22:40:17 2003] : (2746) DM: OK
[Wed Sep 3 22:40:29 2003] : (2746) DM: LOL
[Wed Sep 3 22:40:44 2003] : (2746) DM: Hit, you smack its rear legs
[Wed Sep 3 22:40:53 2003] : (2746) DM: Findus?
[Wed Sep 3 22:41:00 2003] : (2749) Finduilas: Longsword MW + weapon focus (base): [1d20+5] -> [15,5] = (20) ===> Damage: [1d8+1] -> [4,1] = (5)
[Wed Sep 3 22:41:13 2003] : (2746) DM: You running to it?
[Wed Sep 3 22:41:18 2003] : (2746) DM: I guess
[Wed Sep 3 22:41:21 2003] : (2746) DM: Hit
[Wed Sep 3 22:41:39 2003] : (2746) DM: YOu stab it in the side... getting a bit crowded around there
[Wed Sep 3 22:41:39 2003] : (2749) Finduilas: :)
[Wed Sep 3 22:41:51 2003] : (2746) DM: Enilia
[Wed Sep 3 22:42:04 2003] : (2779) Enilia: ooc can I even get a clear shot? lol
[Wed Sep 3 22:42:17 2003] : (2746) DM: No
[Wed Sep 3 22:42:35 2003] : (2779) Enilia: Darn! Riding in, whacking
[Wed Sep 3 22:42:37 2003] : (2779) Enilia: Morningstar (base): [1d20+1] -> [9,1] = (10) ===> Damage: [1d8+0] -> [7,0] = (7)
[Wed Sep 3 22:42:43 2003] : (2746) DM: Miss
[Wed Sep 3 22:42:57 2003] : (2746) DM: Farky?
[Wed Sep 3 22:43:05 2003] : (2753) Farkenella: ooc the thing is on me right ?
[Wed Sep 3 22:43:11 2003] : (2746) DM: Yes
[Wed Sep 3 22:43:15 2003] : ** (2753) Farkenella drops her bow and draws her rapier **
[Wed Sep 3 22:43:19 2003] : (2753) Farkenella: Rapier MW (base): [1d20+6] -> [2,6] = (8) ===> Damage: [1d6+0] -> [5,0] = (5)
[Wed Sep 3 22:43:26 2003] : (2746) DM: Miss
[Wed Sep 3 22:43:43 2003] : (2746) DM: It 's going mad now
[Wed Sep 3 22:43:54 2003] : (2746) DM: It howls very loudly...
[Wed Sep 3 22:44:04 2003] : (2779) Enilia: ooc oh shit!
[Wed Sep 3 22:44:05 2003] : (2746) DM: Yuo hear an answering howl in the distance
[Wed Sep 3 22:44:19 2003] : (2753) Farkenella: ooc OH NO
[Wed Sep 3 22:44:25 2003] : (2749) Finduilas: Still more of them :(
[Wed Sep 3 22:44:26 2003] : (2746) DM: It makes a break for it...
[Wed Sep 3 22:44:30 2003] : (2746) DM: AoO from all
[Wed Sep 3 22:44:36 2003] : (2747) Aspen: Quarterstaff, MW (base): [1d20+4] -> [18,4] = (22) ===> Damage: [1d6+1] -> [6,1] = (7)
[Wed Sep 3 22:44:37 2003] : (2749) Finduilas: Longsword MW + weapon focus (base): [1d20+5] -> [6,5] = (11) ===> Damage: [1d8+1] -> [1,1] = (2)
[Wed Sep 3 22:44:40 2003] : (2779) Enilia: Light Crossbow, Point Blank Shot (base): [1d20+3] -> [11,3] = (14) ===> Damage: [1d8+1] -> [1,1] = (2)
[Wed Sep 3 22:44:55 2003] : (2746) DM: Farky?
[Wed Sep 3 22:44:59 2003] : (2753) Farkenella: Rapier MW (base): [1d20+6] -> [4,6] = (10) ===> Damage: [1d6+0] -> [2,0] = (2)
[Wed Sep 3 22:45:09 2003] : (2746) DM: Aspen smashes it one
[Wed Sep 3 22:45:39 2003] : (2746) DM: Enilia you just used your morningstar...
[Wed Sep 3 22:45:43 2003] : (2746) DM: You get +1
[Wed Sep 3 22:45:45 2003] : (2746) DM: Miss
[Wed Sep 3 22:45:53 2003] : (2746) DM: It runs into the distance
[Wed Sep 3 22:45:57 2003] : (2779) Enilia: ooc Sorry, getting very tired
[Wed Sep 3 22:46:01 2003] : (2753) Farkenella: ooc arrrrrrgh, lost my PHB
[Wed Sep 3 22:46:03 2003] : (2746) DM: No probs
[Wed Sep 3 22:46:15 2003] : (2746) DM: GAME END