Contents / PnP Stuff / Logs / Craig's - 20 August 2003

[Wed Aug 20 19:09:07 2003] : (4200) DM: GAME START
[Wed Aug 20 19:09:08 2003] : (4196) Aspen: We're currently on the edge of the marshy area where we belive the froggy camp is.
[Wed Aug 20 19:09:26 2003] : (4197) Farkenella: So what does this sword do Enilia ?
[Wed Aug 20 19:09:28 2003] : (4200) DM: ooc everyone got the map?
[Wed Aug 20 19:09:32 2003] : (4197) Farkenella: It does look funky enough
[Wed Aug 20 19:09:34 2003] : (4198) Enilia: Could I see that sword again please, I think there's something more to it...
[Wed Aug 20 19:09:36 2003] : ** (4197) Farkenella sighs **
[Wed Aug 20 19:09:39 2003] : (4198) Enilia: ooc yes :)
[Wed Aug 20 19:09:41 2003] : (4199) Finduilas: ooc Yes
[Wed Aug 20 19:09:49 2003] : ** (4199) Finduilas hands Enilia the sword **
[Wed Aug 20 19:09:54 2003] : (4197) Farkenella: why do we always find *big* weapons
[Wed Aug 20 19:09:56 2003] : (4197) Farkenella: ?
[Wed Aug 20 19:10:01 2003] : ** (4198) Enilia examines the sword again.... **
[Wed Aug 20 19:10:02 2003] : (4197) Farkenella: ooc yes to map
[Wed Aug 20 19:10:09 2003] : (4196) Aspen: "The small ones are harder to see?"
[Wed Aug 20 19:10:18 2003] : (4200) DM: ooc LOL
[Wed Aug 20 19:10:22 2003] : (4198) Enilia: Yes... Yes... A +1 sword indeed, but also....
[Wed Aug 20 19:10:24 2003] : ** (4197) Farkenella smiles at Aspen **
[Wed Aug 20 19:10:26 2003] : ** (4198) Enilia smiles **
[Wed Aug 20 19:10:27 2003] : (4199) Finduilas: ooc LOL
[Wed Aug 20 19:10:39 2003] : ** (4197) Farkenella shuts her eyes and wishes the sword into a rapier **
[Wed Aug 20 19:10:40 2003] : (4198) Enilia: It looks like it can cast Entangle twice a day
[Wed Aug 20 19:10:52 2003] : ** (4197) Farkenella shuts them tight **
[Wed Aug 20 19:10:56 2003] : (4200) DM: ooc could you change colour Del?
[Wed Aug 20 19:10:59 2003] : ** (4197) Farkenella opens them and looks **
[Wed Aug 20 19:11:03 2003] : ** (4198) Enilia hands the sword back **
[Wed Aug 20 19:11:11 2003] : (4199) Finduilas: Entangle? That sounds quite nice, actually
[Wed Aug 20 19:11:12 2003] : (4198) Enilia: Entangle might be handy too
[Wed Aug 20 19:11:16 2003] : (4197) Farkenella: ooc what, you want me tro drop my blue ?
[Wed Aug 20 19:11:20 2003] : (4199) Finduilas: Can anyone use this weapon?
[Wed Aug 20 19:11:24 2003] : (4200) DM: ooc oops
[Wed Aug 20 19:11:29 2003] : (4200) DM: ooc meant H, sorry
[Wed Aug 20 19:11:42 2003] : (4199) Finduilas: ooc Again?
[Wed Aug 20 19:12:22 2003] : (4200) DM: ooc it's very close to David's,
[Wed Aug 20 19:12:22 2003] : (4199) Finduilas: ooc This better?
[Wed Aug 20 19:12:22 2003] : (4200) DM: ooc keep it if it's a problem
[Wed Aug 20 19:12:22 2003] : (4200) DM: ooc fine
[Wed Aug 20 19:12:22 2003] : (4199) Finduilas: ooc :)
[Wed Aug 20 19:12:43 2003] : (4196) Aspen: "Druids are forbidden from using weapons fasioned from the earth. We must use products of life."
[Wed Aug 20 19:12:50 2003] : (4199) Finduilas: ooc Is it a longsword by any chance?
[Wed Aug 20 19:12:57 2003] : (4200) DM: ooc it is
[Wed Aug 20 19:12:59 2003] : (4197) Farkenella: ooc yep, looks good to me, and won't clash with Bert
[Wed Aug 20 19:13:13 2003] : (4196) Aspen: "Which, thinking about it, seems really odd..."
[Wed Aug 20 19:13:14 2003] : (4197) Farkenella: Do you really Aspen ?
[Wed Aug 20 19:13:18 2003] : (4199) Finduilas: ooc I miss my dark blue
[Wed Aug 20 19:13:21 2003] : (4200) DM: ooc it was Darren's colour
[Wed Aug 20 19:13:23 2003] : ** (4196) Aspen looks really puzzled. **
[Wed Aug 20 19:13:27 2003] : (4199) Finduilas: Why odd?
[Wed Aug 20 19:13:37 2003] : (4198) Enilia: ooc Red was always the DM :P
[Wed Aug 20 19:13:51 2003] : (4197) Farkenella: Well...odd that they should have to "kill" isn't it ?
[Wed Aug 20 19:13:59 2003] : (4196) Aspen: "Well, druids protect nature and we have to it's products as weapons."
[Wed Aug 20 19:14:08 2003] : ** (4196) Aspen looks deep in thought. **
[Wed Aug 20 19:14:12 2003] : (4199) Finduilas: Even in nature there is killing
[Wed Aug 20 19:14:39 2003] : (4196) Aspen: "Then again, mines and quarries can be devastating to nature and upset the balance."
[Wed Aug 20 19:14:41 2003] : (4197) Farkenella: I guess
[Wed Aug 20 19:15:15 2003] : ** (4197) Farkenella looks once more at the sword to see if it has become a rapier by wish **
[Wed Aug 20 19:15:25 2003] : ** (4196) Aspen looks around. **
[Wed Aug 20 19:15:28 2003] : (4199) Finduilas: You can fashion weapons from nature's products without harming it, wood from already dead trees...
[Wed Aug 20 19:15:49 2003] : (4196) Aspen: "Oh sorry. Hardly the place for philosophy. Let's carry on, shall we?"
[Wed Aug 20 19:15:51 2003] : (4197) Farkenella: I see
[Wed Aug 20 19:15:51 2003] : (4199) Finduilas: ooc So, al longsword or not?
[Wed Aug 20 19:16:02 2003] : (4200) DM: Spot schecks
[Wed Aug 20 19:16:06 2003] : (4200) DM: checks
[Wed Aug 20 19:16:11 2003] : (4198) Enilia: Enilia: Spot Skill Check [1d20+0] -> [14,0] = (14)
[Wed Aug 20 19:16:13 2003] : (4197) Farkenella: Spot Skill Check: [1d20+6] -> [14,6] = (20)
[Wed Aug 20 19:16:13 2003] : (4196) Aspen: Spot Skill Check: [1d20+3] -> [4,3] = (7)
[Wed Aug 20 19:16:17 2003] : (4199) Finduilas: Spot Skill Check: [1d20+6] -> [19,6] = (25)
[Wed Aug 20 19:16:26 2003] : (4200) DM: Listen checks
[Wed Aug 20 19:16:30 2003] : (4197) Farkenella: Listen Skill Check: [1d20+6] -> [14,6] = (20)
[Wed Aug 20 19:16:34 2003] : (4198) Enilia: Enilia: Listen Skill Check [1d20+0] -> [6,0] = (6)
[Wed Aug 20 19:16:38 2003] : (4197) Farkenella: ooc I like consistency
[Wed Aug 20 19:16:51 2003] : (4199) Finduilas: Listen Skill Check: [1d20+6] -> [20,6] = (26)
[Wed Aug 20 19:17:00 2003] : (4196) Aspen: Listen Skill Check: [1d20+3] -> [16,3] = (19)
[Wed Aug 20 19:17:12 2003] : (4200) DM: ooc it is a longsword, rolled for it, so no complaints
[Wed Aug 20 19:17:28 2003] : (4199) Finduilas: ooc Who's complaining?
[Wed Aug 20 19:17:35 2003] : (4198) Enilia: ooc lol
[Wed Aug 20 19:17:36 2003] : (4200) DM: OK, you all realise that this may not be the best place to stand and debate
[Wed Aug 20 19:17:58 2003] : ** (4197) Farkenella goes to Enokiel **
[Wed Aug 20 19:18:26 2003] : (4197) Farkenella: Shall we leave the horses here ?
[Wed Aug 20 19:18:42 2003] : (4196) Aspen: "Farky, perhaps you could scout ahead? You being deviously sneaky and all."
[Wed Aug 20 19:18:42 2003] : (4200) DM: You are aware of some noises a short distance away
[Wed Aug 20 19:18:45 2003] : (4197) Farkenella: ooc attack of the hedge-hogs :O
[Wed Aug 20 19:18:53 2003] : ** (4197) Farkenella smiles at Aspen **
[Wed Aug 20 19:18:56 2003] : (4197) Farkenella: I could
[Wed Aug 20 19:19:00 2003] : ** (4197) Farkenella turns to Gresham **
[Wed Aug 20 19:19:02 2003] : (4199) Finduilas: ooc LOL
[Wed Aug 20 19:19:15 2003] : (4197) Farkenella: Gresham, you are staying WAY behind me, please
[Wed Aug 20 19:19:23 2003] : (4197) Farkenella: Thank you
[Wed Aug 20 19:19:26 2003] : ** (4197) Farkenella smiles **
[Wed Aug 20 19:19:34 2003] : (4199) Finduilas: I'll stay behind as well, shall I?
[Wed Aug 20 19:19:35 2003] : (4200) DM: ooc LOL they're huts :(
[Wed Aug 20 19:19:49 2003] : ** No match found
[Wed Aug 20 19:19:49 2003] : (4197) Farkenella: ooc no, I meant the herb-type things ;-)
[Wed Aug 20 19:19:53 2003] : ** (4200) Gresham stays well behind **
[Wed Aug 20 19:20:10 2003] : (4197) Farkenella: That could be a good idea Finduilas
[Wed Aug 20 19:20:15 2003] : (4197) Farkenella: ok, I'm off
[Wed Aug 20 19:20:19 2003] : (4199) Finduilas: ooc Hedgehog huts?
[Wed Aug 20 19:20:25 2003] : ** (4197) Farkenella ties Enokiel to a nearby tree **
[Wed Aug 20 19:20:38 2003] : ** (4197) Farkenella advances towards the camp **
[Wed Aug 20 19:20:40 2003] : ** (4199) Finduilas watches Farkenella as she disappears **
[Wed Aug 20 19:20:47 2003] : (4197) Farkenella: Move Silently Skill Check: [1d20+7] -> [5,7] = (12)
[Wed Aug 20 19:20:55 2003] : ** (4196) Aspen hobbles his horse 'cos there aren't generally trees in marshes. **
[Wed Aug 20 19:20:56 2003] : (4197) Farkenella: Hide Skill Check: [1d20+6] -> [5,6] = (11)
[Wed Aug 20 19:21:09 2003] : (4197) Farkenella: ooc disappears ? lol, think not
[Wed Aug 20 19:21:29 2003] : (4200) DM: [1d20-2] -> [8,-2] = (6)
[Wed Aug 20 19:21:29 2003] : (4200) DM: [1d20-2] -> [11,-2] = (9)
[Wed Aug 20 19:21:30 2003] : (4200) DM: [1d20-2] -> [7,-2] = (5)
[Wed Aug 20 19:21:35 2003] : (4200) DM: [1d20-2] -> [19,-2] = (17)
[Wed Aug 20 19:21:36 2003] : (4200) DM: [1d20-2] -> [9,-2] = (7)
[Wed Aug 20 19:21:37 2003] : (4200) DM: [1d20-2] -> [10,-2] = (8)
[Wed Aug 20 19:21:41 2003] : ** (4198) Enilia ties her horse to Aspen's horse **
[Wed Aug 20 19:21:49 2003] : ** (4199) Finduilas tells her horse to say put **
[Wed Aug 20 19:21:53 2003] : (4199) Finduilas: stay
[Wed Aug 20 19:22:12 2003] : (4198) Enilia: ooc Please bear with me if I'm slow tonight, caught myself a summer flu or something
[Wed Aug 20 19:22:27 2003] : (4197) Farkenella: ooc I'm going behind the hut on the right, see arrow
[Wed Aug 20 19:22:37 2003] : (4200) DM: You see 5 huts arranges around a boggier patch
[Wed Aug 20 19:23:03 2003] : (4200) DM: There are 3 bullywugs who are busy doing things that you can't amake out
[Wed Aug 20 19:23:35 2003] : (4200) DM: As you moveBully 1 looks up and spots you
[Wed Aug 20 19:23:49 2003] : (4200) DM: He shouts out
[Wed Aug 20 19:23:54 2003] : (4200) DM: Initiative
[Wed Aug 20 19:24:12 2003] : (4197) Farkenella: Initiative Farkenella : [1d20+3] -> [15,3] = (18)
[Wed Aug 20 19:24:13 2003] : (4196) Aspen: Initiative: [1d20+2] -> [10,2] = (12)
[Wed Aug 20 19:24:16 2003] : ** (4199) Finduilas starts running as she hears the shouting **
[Wed Aug 20 19:24:16 2003] : (4200) DM: ooc that's not what he shouts ;)
[Wed Aug 20 19:24:21 2003] : (4198) Enilia: Initiative Enilia: [1d20+1] -> [4,1] = (5)
[Wed Aug 20 19:24:24 2003] : (4198) Enilia: ooc lol
[Wed Aug 20 19:24:29 2003] : (4199) Finduilas: Initiative Finduilas: [1d20+1] -> [8,1] = (9)
[Wed Aug 20 19:24:30 2003] : (4200) DM: [1d20] -> [20] = (20)
[Wed Aug 20 19:24:32 2003] : ** (4197) Farkenella runs towards the hut **
[Wed Aug 20 19:25:30 2003] : (4200) DM: Dex check: [1d20+0] -> [11,0] = (11)
[Wed Aug 20 19:26:31 2003] : (4200) DM: ooc th epond is 40 foeet across, so bully 1 is 90 feet from farky
[Wed Aug 20 19:26:45 2003] : (4200) DM: Bullywug: Ranged Halfspear (base): [1d20+3] -> [9,3] = (12) ===> Damage: [1d6+0] -> [4,0] = (4)
[Wed Aug 20 19:26:57 2003] : (4200) DM: He throws a spear at you and misses
[Wed Aug 20 19:27:03 2003] : (4200) DM: Farky
[Wed Aug 20 19:27:09 2003] : (4200) DM: Your turn
[Wed Aug 20 19:27:18 2003] : (4200) DM: ooc surprise round
[Wed Aug 20 19:27:33 2003] : (4200) DM: [1d100] -> [69] = (69)
[Wed Aug 20 19:27:37 2003] : ** (4197) Farkenella runs towards the hut tio hide behind it **
[Wed Aug 20 19:27:46 2003] : (4197) Farkenella: ooc can I do anything more ?
[Wed Aug 20 19:28:04 2003] : (4196) Aspen: ooc No. Except draw a weapon.
[Wed Aug 20 19:28:09 2003] : (4200) DM: You ran 30 feet, you still have a full action
[Wed Aug 20 19:28:23 2003] : (4199) Finduilas: ooc LOL
[Wed Aug 20 19:28:31 2003] : (4196) Aspen: ooc oops. /me gets out of DM mode and hides.
[Wed Aug 20 19:28:40 2003] : (4198) Enilia: ooc lol
[Wed Aug 20 19:28:42 2003] : (4200) DM: ooc no, you are correct Dave
[Wed Aug 20 19:28:47 2003] : (4198) Enilia: ooc missing it? ;)
[Wed Aug 20 19:28:49 2003] : (4200) DM: ooc surprise round!
[Wed Aug 20 19:28:53 2003] : (4197) Farkenella: ooc ok, notch an arrow then
[Wed Aug 20 19:29:06 2003] : (4200) DM: ooc sorry Del, still learning
[Wed Aug 20 19:29:13 2003] : (4197) Farkenella: ooc no prob
[Wed Aug 20 19:29:17 2003] : (4200) DM: Right Bully's turn
[Wed Aug 20 19:29:23 2003] : (4197) Farkenella: ooc been there, done that :P
[Wed Aug 20 19:29:24 2003] : (4200) DM: make a hide check Del
[Wed Aug 20 19:29:28 2003] : (4197) Farkenella: Hide Skill Check: [1d20+6] -> [10,6] = (16)
[Wed Aug 20 19:29:45 2003] : (4200) DM: Bully 3 runs around the hut
[Wed Aug 20 19:29:52 2003] : (4200) DM: Int check: [1d20-2] -> [19,-2] = (17)
[Wed Aug 20 19:30:02 2003] : (4200) DM: Spot Skill Check: [1d20-2] -> [5,-2] = (3)
[Wed Aug 20 19:30:14 2003] : (4200) DM: He can't see you but he knows you are there
[Wed Aug 20 19:30:23 2003] : (4200) DM: He's sniffing and shouting
[Wed Aug 20 19:30:53 2003] : (4200) DM: Bully 2 runs down to the front
[Wed Aug 20 19:31:13 2003] : (4200) DM: Bully 1 runs across the pond
[Wed Aug 20 19:31:16 2003] : (4200) DM: OK Farky
[Wed Aug 20 19:31:28 2003] : (4200) DM: Your first full round
[Wed Aug 20 19:31:47 2003] : ** (4197) Farkenella drops bow and draws rapier, attacking B3 **
[Wed Aug 20 19:31:52 2003] : (4197) Farkenella: Rapier (base): [1d20+4] -> [7,4] = (11) ===> Damage: [1d6+0] -> [1,0] = (1)
[Wed Aug 20 19:31:57 2003] : (4200) DM: miss
[Wed Aug 20 19:32:07 2003] : (4196) Aspen: ooc +2 from concealment.
[Wed Aug 20 19:32:12 2003] : (4197) Farkenella: ooc do I get a flank and sneak ? I'm hidden after all :D
[Wed Aug 20 19:32:19 2003] : (4200) DM: ooc no flank
[Wed Aug 20 19:32:26 2003] : (4196) Aspen: ooc ignore dex bonus due to flat footedness.
[Wed Aug 20 19:32:26 2003] : (4200) DM: 13 is a miss
[Wed Aug 20 19:32:43 2003] : (4200) DM: ooc no dex bonus
[Wed Aug 20 19:32:52 2003] : (4200) DM: Moving?
[Wed Aug 20 19:33:20 2003] : (4200) DM: ooc no Dave, I need the help
[Wed Aug 20 19:33:20 2003] : ** (4197) Farkenella runs behind next hut **
[Wed Aug 20 19:33:32 2003] : (4200) DM: OK
[Wed Aug 20 19:33:40 2003] : (4200) DM: Aspen?
[Wed Aug 20 19:33:42 2003] : (4199) Finduilas: ooc Playing hide and seek?
[Wed Aug 20 19:34:09 2003] : (4196) Aspen: I guess I can't see what's going on 'cos I'm behind the hill. So, I run towards the huts.
[Wed Aug 20 19:34:42 2003] : (4200) DM: OK, mark it
[Wed Aug 20 19:35:39 2003] : (4200) DM: Bully 2 watches you run
[Wed Aug 20 19:35:40 2003] : (4197) Farkenella: ooc I am but a weak character
[Wed Aug 20 19:35:57 2003] : (4200) DM: Gresham runs after Aspen
[Wed Aug 20 19:36:18 2003] : (4200) DM: Finduilas
[Wed Aug 20 19:36:45 2003] : (4199) Finduilas: Stil running, joining Aspen and Gresham
[Wed Aug 20 19:37:14 2003] : (4200) DM: Enilia?
[Wed Aug 20 19:37:35 2003] : (4198) Enilia: Moving a bit up hill and...
[Wed Aug 20 19:37:37 2003] : ** (4198) Enilia casts Mage Armour on self, +4 to AC (now 15) **
[Wed Aug 20 19:37:54 2003] : (4200) DM: OK
[Wed Aug 20 19:38:39 2003] : (4200) DM: Bully 1 moves into position shown and throws a spear at Finduilas
[Wed Aug 20 19:38:43 2003] : (4200) DM: Bullywug: Ranged Halfspear (base): [1d20+3] -> [16,3] = (19) ===> Damage: [1d6+0] -> [3,0] = (3)
[Wed Aug 20 19:38:54 2003] : (4199) Finduilas: Ouch
[Wed Aug 20 19:39:44 2003] : (4200) DM: B2 moves to Finduilas and attacks...
[Wed Aug 20 19:39:52 2003] : (4200) DM: Aspen gets an AoO
[Wed Aug 20 19:39:56 2003] : (4200) DM: Bullywug Melee Halfspear (base): [1d20+3] -> [1,3] = (4) ===> Damage: [1d6+0] -> [5,0] = (5)
[Wed Aug 20 19:39:57 2003] : (4196) Aspen: Quarterstaff, MW (base): [1d20+3] -> [18,3] = (21) ===> Damage: [1d6+1] -> [6,1] = (7)
[Wed Aug 20 19:40:14 2003] : (4196) Aspen: ooc I don't load the dice. Honest!
[Wed Aug 20 19:40:21 2003] : (4198) Enilia: ooc lol
[Wed Aug 20 19:40:23 2003] : (4199) Finduilas: ooc LOL
[Wed Aug 20 19:40:28 2003] : (4197) Farkenella: ooc the deadly staff, gotta love that thing
[Wed Aug 20 19:40:30 2003] : (4200) DM: He keels over and does a great impression of a dead Bullywug
[Wed Aug 20 19:40:45 2003] : ** (4199) Finduilas grins as Aspen **
[Wed Aug 20 19:40:51 2003] : (4197) Farkenella: Longbow (base): [1d20+4] -> [13,4] = (17) ===> Damage: [1d8+0] -> [3,0] = (3)
[Wed Aug 20 19:40:56 2003] : (4197) Farkenella: ooc oooooops, sorry
[Wed Aug 20 19:41:06 2003] : (4200) DM: B3 runs after Farky
[Wed Aug 20 19:41:16 2003] : (4200) DM: and attacks
[Wed Aug 20 19:41:31 2003] : (4200) DM: ooc did you hide again?
[Wed Aug 20 19:41:45 2003] : (4197) Farkenella: ooc nope, too panting to hide properly
[Wed Aug 20 19:41:50 2003] : (4200) DM: Bullywug Melee Halfspear (base): [1d20+3] -> [12,3] = (15) ===> Damage: [1d6+0] -> [1,0] = (1)
[Wed Aug 20 19:41:59 2003] : (4197) Farkenella: ooc I smoke too much
[Wed Aug 20 19:42:00 2003] : (4200) DM: AC?
[Wed Aug 20 19:42:02 2003] : (4197) Farkenella: ooc AC 15
[Wed Aug 20 19:42:07 2003] : (4200) DM: Hit
[Wed Aug 20 19:42:17 2003] : (4200) DM: Farky?
[Wed Aug 20 19:42:23 2003] : ** (4197) Farkenella startles and cries **
[Wed Aug 20 19:42:29 2003] : (4197) Farkenella: and attacks B3
[Wed Aug 20 19:42:31 2003] : (4197) Farkenella: Rapier (base): [1d20+4] -> [7,4] = (11) ===> Damage: [1d6+0] -> [3,0] = (3)
[Wed Aug 20 19:42:52 2003] : (4200) DM: Miss, you moving?
[Wed Aug 20 19:43:00 2003] : (4197) Farkenella: ooc consistency I say... *sigh*
[Wed Aug 20 19:43:03 2003] : (4197) Farkenella: ooc nope
[Wed Aug 20 19:43:10 2003] : (4200) DM: Aspen?
[Wed Aug 20 19:43:30 2003] : (4196) Aspen: Move towards number 3 and whack it.
[Wed Aug 20 19:43:36 2003] : (4196) Aspen: Quarterstaff, MW (base): [1d20+3] -> [1,3] = (4) ===> Damage: [1d6+1] -> [2,1] = (3)
[Wed Aug 20 19:43:52 2003] : (4200) DM: ooc how far can you run, then attack?
[Wed Aug 20 19:43:53 2003] : (4196) Aspen: Dex check: [1d20+2] -> [1,2] = (3)
[Wed Aug 20 19:44:06 2003] : (4196) Aspen: ooc see? I don't load dice.
[Wed Aug 20 19:44:15 2003] : (4198) Enilia: ooc lol
[Wed Aug 20 19:44:18 2003] : (4200) DM: You just manage to keep your staff
[Wed Aug 20 19:44:21 2003] : (4199) Finduilas: ooc Maybe you should start ;)
[Wed Aug 20 19:44:23 2003] : (4196) Aspen: ooc Your movement. or x2 if you're charging.
[Wed Aug 20 19:44:26 2003] : (4197) Farkenella: ooc yeah, now you SHOULD have loaded it, lol, my life is at stake :O
[Wed Aug 20 19:44:36 2003] : (4200) DM: Gresham runs after you and attacks too
[Wed Aug 20 19:44:50 2003] : (4200) DM: Gresham: Mace, heavy (base): [1d20+3] -> [16,3] = (19) ===> Damage: [1d8+2] -> [3,2] = (5)
[Wed Aug 20 19:45:17 2003] : (4200) DM: He hits, but the Bully still stands
[Wed Aug 20 19:45:24 2003] : (4200) DM: Finduilas?
[Wed Aug 20 19:45:31 2003] : (4199) Finduilas: On B2
[Wed Aug 20 19:45:36 2003] : (4199) Finduilas: Longsword +1 + weapon focus (base): [1d20+3] -> [5,3] = (8) ===> Damage: [1d8+2] -> [1,2] = (3)
[Wed Aug 20 19:45:51 2003] : (4199) Finduilas: ooc Miss?
[Wed Aug 20 19:45:54 2003] : (4198) Enilia: ooc B2 is dead already, isn't it?
[Wed Aug 20 19:46:06 2003] : (4199) Finduilas: I meant B1
[Wed Aug 20 19:46:17 2003] : (4200) DM: no1 is in th epond
[Wed Aug 20 19:46:20 2003] : (4200) DM: the pond
[Wed Aug 20 19:46:22 2003] : (4198) Enilia: ooc :)
[Wed Aug 20 19:46:28 2003] : (4199) Finduilas: In it?
[Wed Aug 20 19:46:32 2003] : (4200) DM: Yes
[Wed Aug 20 19:46:42 2003] : (4200) DM: Well on it, he's walking on it
[Wed Aug 20 19:46:44 2003] : (4199) Finduilas: I thought he had crossed it already
[Wed Aug 20 19:47:00 2003] : (4199) Finduilas: On B3, then but still a miss
[Wed Aug 20 19:47:04 2003] : (4200) DM: He's near the edge, but still on the pond
[Wed Aug 20 19:47:11 2003] : (4200) DM: Enilia?
[Wed Aug 20 19:47:17 2003] : (4198) Enilia: On B1
[Wed Aug 20 19:47:19 2003] : (4198) Enilia: Light Crossbow (base): [1d20+1] -> [2,1] = (3) ===> Damage: [1d8+0] -> [7,0] = (7)
[Wed Aug 20 19:47:27 2003] : (4200) DM: MIss
[Wed Aug 20 19:48:39 2003] : (4200) DM: B1 attacks Enilia
[Wed Aug 20 19:48:46 2003] : (4200) DM: Bullywug: Ranged Halfspear (base): [1d20+3] -> [1,3] = (4) ===> Damage: [1d6+0] -> [1,0] = (1)
[Wed Aug 20 19:48:51 2003] : (4200) DM: [1d20] -> [19] = (19)
[Wed Aug 20 19:49:06 2003] : (4200) DM: B3 attacks Farky again
[Wed Aug 20 19:49:08 2003] : (4200) DM: Bullywug Melee Halfspear (base): [1d20+3] -> [15,3] = (18) ===> Damage: [1d6+0] -> [4,0] = (4)
[Wed Aug 20 19:49:10 2003] : ** (4198) Enilia yells: Watch out, another one is coming! **
[Wed Aug 20 19:49:38 2003] : (4200) DM: AC?
[Wed Aug 20 19:49:46 2003] : (4197) Farkenella: ooc 15
[Wed Aug 20 19:49:51 2003] : (4200) DM: HIt
[Wed Aug 20 19:50:06 2003] : ** (4197) Farkenella stumbles and looks hurt, but still stands **
[Wed Aug 20 19:50:25 2003] : (4200) DM: Farky?
[Wed Aug 20 19:50:33 2003] : ** (4197) Farkenella attacks B3 **
[Wed Aug 20 19:50:35 2003] : (4197) Farkenella: Rapier (base): [1d20+4] -> [8,4] = (12) ===> Damage: [1d6+0] -> [6,0] = (6)
[Wed Aug 20 19:50:42 2003] : (4200) DM: Miss
[Wed Aug 20 19:50:54 2003] : (4200) DM: Anything else?
[Wed Aug 20 19:51:03 2003] : (4197) Farkenella: nope
[Wed Aug 20 19:51:09 2003] : (4200) DM: Aspen?
[Wed Aug 20 19:51:12 2003] : (4196) Aspen: Quarterstaff, MW (base): [1d20+3] -> [20,3] = (23) ===> Damage: [1d6+1] -> [3,1] = (4)
[Wed Aug 20 19:51:12 2003] : (4196) Aspen: Critical hit? [1d20+3] -> [18,3] = (21) ===> Damage: [2d6+2] -> [3,1,2] = (6)
[Wed Aug 20 19:51:23 2003] : (4197) Farkenella: ooc YAY
[Wed Aug 20 19:51:39 2003] : (4199) Finduilas: ooc Quite dead, I should think :)
[Wed Aug 20 19:51:44 2003] : (4200) DM: Bully 3 dies with a smashed cranium and icky brain goo on Aspen's staff
[Wed Aug 20 19:51:52 2003] : (4198) Enilia: eww
[Wed Aug 20 19:51:53 2003] : (4196) Aspen: "Ewww. Ick."
[Wed Aug 20 19:52:44 2003] : (4200) DM: ooc mark positions again
[Wed Aug 20 19:52:51 2003] : ** (4200) Gresham casts CLW on Farky **
[Wed Aug 20 19:52:57 2003] : (4200) Gresham: [1d8+2] -> [6,2] = (8)
[Wed Aug 20 19:53:09 2003] : (4196) Aspen: ooc standing on Farky#s shoulders...
[Wed Aug 20 19:53:09 2003] : ** (4197) Farkenella feels much better all of a sudden **
[Wed Aug 20 19:53:16 2003] : (4200) DM: Finduilas?
[Wed Aug 20 19:53:18 2003] : (4198) Enilia: ooc lol
[Wed Aug 20 19:53:19 2003] : (4199) Finduilas: ooc LOL
[Wed Aug 20 19:53:29 2003] : (4197) Farkenella: ooc, lol
[Wed Aug 20 19:53:41 2003] : (4200) DM: [1d20] -> [7] = (7)
[Wed Aug 20 19:53:42 2003] : (4197) Farkenella: ooc I'm an elf, you're a human, I'm crushed
[Wed Aug 20 19:54:03 2003] : (4200) DM: Listen check GFinduilas
[Wed Aug 20 19:54:13 2003] : (4199) Finduilas: Listen Skill Check: [1d20+6] -> [10,6] = (16)
[Wed Aug 20 19:54:29 2003] : (4200) DM: OK, you heard Enilia shout that there's another one coming
[Wed Aug 20 19:54:37 2003] : (4200) DM: Action?
[Wed Aug 20 19:55:14 2003] : (4199) Finduilas: Looking at and running to B1
[Wed Aug 20 19:55:24 2003] : (4200) DM: 'k attacking?
[Wed Aug 20 19:55:31 2003] : (4199) Finduilas: Yep
[Wed Aug 20 19:55:51 2003] : (4200) DM: ooc he's more than 5 feet into the pond
[Wed Aug 20 19:55:55 2003] : (4199) Finduilas: If I can reach him from the shore, that is
[Wed Aug 20 19:56:16 2003] : (4199) Finduilas: Casting entangle on him
[Wed Aug 20 19:56:47 2003] : (4200) DM: ooc from the sword?
[Wed Aug 20 19:56:53 2003] : (4199) Finduilas: Yep
[Wed Aug 20 19:57:06 2003] : (4200) DM: DC=12 (please remember) :D
[Wed Aug 20 19:57:17 2003] : (4200) DM: Reflex save: [1d20+0] -> [2,0] = (2)
[Wed Aug 20 19:57:21 2003] : (4199) Finduilas: ooc I always want to try out new toys ;)
[Wed Aug 20 19:57:35 2003] : (4200) DM: LArge roots shoot from the pond and hold him in position
[Wed Aug 20 19:57:43 2003] : (4199) Finduilas: ooc Made a note of the DC
[Wed Aug 20 19:57:56 2003] : (4200) DM: Enilia?
[Wed Aug 20 19:58:08 2003] : (4198) Enilia: At B1
[Wed Aug 20 19:58:08 2003] : (4198) Enilia: Light Crossbow (base): [1d20+1] -> [8,1] = (9) ===> Damage: [1d8+0] -> [5,0] = (5)
[Wed Aug 20 19:58:39 2003] : (4200) DM: Miss
[Wed Aug 20 19:59:04 2003] : (4200) DM: Bully 1 attampts to throw a spear at Finduilas
[Wed Aug 20 19:59:12 2003] : (4200) DM: Bullywug: Ranged Halfspear (base): [1d20+3] -> [17,3] = (20) ===> Damage: [1d6+0] -> [5,0] = (5)
[Wed Aug 20 19:59:26 2003] : (4200) DM: AC?
[Wed Aug 20 19:59:28 2003] : (4199) Finduilas: ooc While entangled?
[Wed Aug 20 19:59:30 2003] : (4199) Finduilas: 16
[Wed Aug 20 19:59:41 2003] : (4200) DM: ooc he gets -2
[Wed Aug 20 19:59:46 2003] : (4200) DM: Hit
[Wed Aug 20 19:59:48 2003] : (4199) Finduilas: ooc ic
[Wed Aug 20 19:59:52 2003] : (4199) Finduilas: Ouch
[Wed Aug 20 20:00:18 2003] : (4200) DM: ooc did you move?
[Wed Aug 20 20:00:48 2003] : (4199) Finduilas: Yes, I did, forgot to mark it, sorry
[Wed Aug 20 20:01:09 2003] : (4200) DM: Bully 4 runs and attacks you
[Wed Aug 20 20:01:13 2003] : (4200) DM: Bullywug Melee Halfspear (base): [1d20+3] -> [12,3] = (15) ===> Damage: [1d6+0] -> [1,0] = (1)
[Wed Aug 20 20:01:17 2003] : (4200) DM: Miss
[Wed Aug 20 20:01:24 2003] : (4200) DM: Farky?
[Wed Aug 20 20:01:32 2003] : (4197) Farkenella: ooc where's B4 ?
[Wed Aug 20 20:01:35 2003] : (4199) Finduilas: ooc No AoO?
[Wed Aug 20 20:01:52 2003] : (4200) DM: He ran to you and hit you, no AoO
[Wed Aug 20 20:02:04 2003] : (4200) DM: ooc well he tried to hit you
[Wed Aug 20 20:02:05 2003] : (4199) Finduilas: ooc OK
[Wed Aug 20 20:02:22 2003] : (4197) Farkenella: ooc where's B4 ?
[Wed Aug 20 20:02:23 2003] : (4200) DM: B4 is next to Finduilas
[Wed Aug 20 20:02:28 2003] : (4197) Farkenella: ooc k
[Wed Aug 20 20:02:50 2003] : ** (4197) Farkenella runs back behind other hut to retrieve her bow. Picks it up and notches an arrow **
[Wed Aug 20 20:03:11 2003] : (4200) DM: 'k
[Wed Aug 20 20:03:38 2003] : (4200) DM: Gresham runs to Finduilas
[Wed Aug 20 20:03:48 2003] : ** (4200) Gresham casts CLW **
[Wed Aug 20 20:03:53 2003] : (4200) Gresham: [1d8+2] -> [8,2] = (10)
[Wed Aug 20 20:04:04 2003] : (4199) Finduilas: Thank you, Gresham
[Wed Aug 20 20:04:22 2003] : (4200) Gresham: ooc missed Aspen out, sorry
[Wed Aug 20 20:04:27 2003] : (4200) Gresham: Aspen?
[Wed Aug 20 20:04:28 2003] : (4196) Aspen: ooc np
[Wed Aug 20 20:04:37 2003] : (4196) Aspen: Move a whack number 4
[Wed Aug 20 20:04:40 2003] : (4196) Aspen: Quarterstaff, MW (base): [1d20+3] -> [16,3] = (19) ===> Damage: [1d6+1] -> [2,1] = (3)
[Wed Aug 20 20:05:07 2003] : (4200) Gresham: Hit, he sways with the blow, but is not too harmed
[Wed Aug 20 20:05:42 2003] : (4200) Gresham: Gresham is behind Finduilas, so she blocks him from an AoO
[Wed Aug 20 20:05:51 2003] : (4200) Gresham: Finduilas?
[Wed Aug 20 20:06:05 2003] : (4199) Finduilas: At B4, of course
[Wed Aug 20 20:06:12 2003] : (4199) Finduilas: Longsword +1 + weapon focus (base): [1d20+3] -> [4,3] = (7) ===> Damage: [1d8+2] -> [2,2] = (4)
[Wed Aug 20 20:06:20 2003] : (4200) Gresham: Miss
[Wed Aug 20 20:06:35 2003] : (4199) Finduilas: ooc David, give me your loaded dice, please ;)
[Wed Aug 20 20:06:43 2003] : (4198) Enilia: ooc lol
[Wed Aug 20 20:06:54 2003] : (4200) Gresham: ooc Finduilas... you are level 2?
[Wed Aug 20 20:07:12 2003] : (4200) Gresham: BAB=2, +1 str, +1 Sword = at least +4
[Wed Aug 20 20:07:37 2003] : (4199) Finduilas: ooc Have I forgotten to adjust my BAB?
[Wed Aug 20 20:07:42 2003] : (4200) Gresham: ooc weapon focus = +1
[Wed Aug 20 20:07:57 2003] : (4200) Gresham: 12 is a miss still, even with flanking
[Wed Aug 20 20:08:17 2003] : (4199) Finduilas: ooc I've corrected it now, let me try
[Wed Aug 20 20:08:19 2003] : (4199) Finduilas: Longsword +1 + weapon focus (base): [1d20+4] -> [9,4] = (13) ===> Damage: [1d8+2] -> [7,2] = (9)
[Wed Aug 20 20:08:38 2003] : (4200) Gresham: ooc need to add for focus too
[Wed Aug 20 20:08:41 2003] : (4200) Gresham: Enilia?
[Wed Aug 20 20:08:53 2003] : (4198) Enilia: having a go on B1 again...
[Wed Aug 20 20:08:55 2003] : (4198) Enilia: Light Crossbow (base): [1d20+1] -> [1,1] = (2) ===> Damage: [1d8+0] -> [4,0] = (4)
[Wed Aug 20 20:09:03 2003] : (4200) Gresham: d20 please?
[Wed Aug 20 20:09:06 2003] : (4198) Enilia: ooc ready to go back to bed :P
[Wed Aug 20 20:09:14 2003] : (4198) Enilia: [1d20] -> [20] = (20)
[Wed Aug 20 20:09:24 2003] : (4200) Gresham: You just miss
[Wed Aug 20 20:09:52 2003] : (4200) Gresham: Entanglement wears off
[Wed Aug 20 20:10:19 2003] : (4200) Gresham: ooc no it doesn't
[Wed Aug 20 20:10:28 2003] : (4198) Enilia: ooc LOL
[Wed Aug 20 20:10:32 2003] : (4200) Gresham: Reflex save: [1d20+0] -> [20,0] = (20)
[Wed Aug 20 20:10:52 2003] : (4200) DM: Bully 1 breaks free
[Wed Aug 20 20:11:11 2003] : (4200) DM: Str check: [1d20+0] -> [2,0] = (2)
[Wed Aug 20 20:11:23 2003] : (4200) DM: ooc first roll = str check
[Wed Aug 20 20:11:49 2003] : (4200) DM: He throws moves
[Wed Aug 20 20:11:53 2003] : (4200) DM: He moves
[Wed Aug 20 20:12:02 2003] : (4200) DM: Then throws a spear
[Wed Aug 20 20:12:05 2003] : (4200) DM: Bullywug Melee Halfspear (base): [1d20+3] -> [3,3] = (6) ===> Damage: [1d6+0] -> [6,0] = (6)
[Wed Aug 20 20:12:08 2003] : (4200) DM: Bullywug: Ranged Halfspear (base): [1d20+3] -> [3,3] = (6) ===> Damage: [1d6+0] -> [3,0] = (3)
[Wed Aug 20 20:12:14 2003] : (4200) DM: miss
[Wed Aug 20 20:12:28 2003] : (4200) DM: B4 attacks Aspen
[Wed Aug 20 20:12:30 2003] : (4200) DM: Bullywug Melee Halfspear (base): [1d20+3] -> [13,3] = (16) ===> Damage: [1d6+0] -> [2,0] = (2)
[Wed Aug 20 20:12:34 2003] : (4200) DM: AC?
[Wed Aug 20 20:12:36 2003] : (4196) Aspen: Oof.
[Wed Aug 20 20:12:46 2003] : (4196) Aspen: 14
[Wed Aug 20 20:12:51 2003] : (4200) DM: Stabbity stab!
[Wed Aug 20 20:13:00 2003] : (4200) DM: He roars with thriumph
[Wed Aug 20 20:13:07 2003] : (4200) DM: Farky?
[Wed Aug 20 20:13:11 2003] : ** (4197) Farkenella moves just enough to get a clear shot at 1 **
[Wed Aug 20 20:13:17 2003] : (4197) Farkenella: Shortbow, composite (base): [1d20+1] -> [3,1] = (4) ===> Damage: [1d6+0] -> [5,0] = (5)
[Wed Aug 20 20:13:23 2003] : (4200) DM: Miss
[Wed Aug 20 20:13:30 2003] : (4197) Farkenella: and retreats back to hide
[Wed Aug 20 20:13:32 2003] : (4200) DM: Aspen?
[Wed Aug 20 20:13:35 2003] : (4196) Aspen: Quarterstaff, MW (base): [1d20+3] -> [13,3] = (16) ===> Damage: [1d6+1] -> [1,1] = (2)
[Wed Aug 20 20:13:39 2003] : (4197) Farkenella: Hide Skill Check: [1d20+6] -> [13,6] = (19)
[Wed Aug 20 20:13:43 2003] : (4196) Aspen: "Take that!"
[Wed Aug 20 20:14:22 2003] : (4200) DM: He takes a second hit, but stil stands
[Wed Aug 20 20:14:36 2003] : (4200) DM: Gresham moves in to hit him
[Wed Aug 20 20:14:43 2003] : (4200) DM: Gresham: Mace, heavy (base): [1d20+3] -> [14,3] = (17) ===> Damage: [1d8+2] -> [5,2] = (7)
[Wed Aug 20 20:14:58 2003] : (4200) DM: Bully 4 collapses and dies
[Wed Aug 20 20:15:09 2003] : (4198) Enilia: \o/
[Wed Aug 20 20:15:10 2003] : (4200) DM: Finduilas?
[Wed Aug 20 20:15:25 2003] : (4199) Finduilas: Attacking B1
[Wed Aug 20 20:15:32 2003] : (4199) Finduilas: Longsword +1 + weapon focus (base): [1d20+5] -> [15,5] = (20) ===> Damage: [1d8+2] -> [5,2] = (7)
[Wed Aug 20 20:15:47 2003] : (4200) DM: ooc he's still in the water
[Wed Aug 20 20:16:20 2003] : (4199) Finduilas: ooc Getting really confused now, I thought he was out
[Wed Aug 20 20:16:26 2003] : (4200) DM: You can't reach
[Wed Aug 20 20:16:34 2003] : ** (4199) Finduilas drops her sword and gets her bow out **
[Wed Aug 20 20:16:36 2003] : (4200) DM: Nope he moved up
[Wed Aug 20 20:16:44 2003] : (4200) DM: use the 15
[Wed Aug 20 20:17:04 2003] : (4200) DM: ooc can you shoot athis round?
[Wed Aug 20 20:17:19 2003] : (4199) Finduilas: ooc David, can I?
[Wed Aug 20 20:17:25 2003] : (4196) Aspen: ooc Yes.
[Wed Aug 20 20:17:34 2003] : ** (4197) Farkenella should, drop is a free action no ? **
[Wed Aug 20 20:17:34 2003] : (4200) DM: roll damage
[Wed Aug 20 20:17:39 2003] : (4196) Aspen: ooc Drawing a weapon is a move equivilent, dropping is a free action.
[Wed Aug 20 20:17:41 2003] : (4197) Farkenella: ooc even, not /me sheesh !!!!!!!!!!
[Wed Aug 20 20:18:03 2003] : (4199) Finduilas: [1d20+1] -> [2,1] = (3)
[Wed Aug 20 20:18:24 2003] : (4200) DM: ooc damage!! not a d20 LOL
[Wed Aug 20 20:18:51 2003] : (4199) Finduilas: ooc What die?
[Wed Aug 20 20:18:52 2003] : (4200) DM: just use the bow in ORPG
[Wed Aug 20 20:19:04 2003] : (4199) Finduilas: Shortbow (base): [1d20+3] -> [18,3] = (21) ===> Damage: [1d6+1] -> [2,1] = (3)
[Wed Aug 20 20:19:12 2003] : (4200) DM: 3 damage
[Wed Aug 20 20:19:14 2003] : (4198) Enilia: ooc LOL
[Wed Aug 20 20:19:15 2003] : (4199) Finduilas: ooc Still 3 :)
[Wed Aug 20 20:19:22 2003] : (4200) DM: Enilia?
[Wed Aug 20 20:19:37 2003] : (4198) Enilia: Moving and having another go at 1
[Wed Aug 20 20:19:40 2003] : (4198) Enilia: Light Crossbow (base): [1d20+1] -> [20,1] = (21) ===> Damage: [1d8+0] -> [6,0] = (6)
[Wed Aug 20 20:19:40 2003] : (4198) Enilia: Critical hit? [1d20+1] -> [3,1] = (4) ===> Damage: [2d8+0] -> [4,1,0] = (5)
[Wed Aug 20 20:19:51 2003] : (4199) Finduilas: ooc I don't know what it is tonight, but I get confused all the time :(
[Wed Aug 20 20:19:54 2003] : (4200) DM: Dex check: [1d20+0] -> [16,0] = (16)
[Wed Aug 20 20:20:01 2003] : (4197) Farkenella: ooc here we go... \o/
[Wed Aug 20 20:20:06 2003] : (4200) DM: He sways and almost falls over
[Wed Aug 20 20:20:21 2003] : ** (4198) Enilia jumps with joy :P **
[Wed Aug 20 20:20:31 2003] : (4199) Finduilas: :)
[Wed Aug 20 20:20:36 2003] : (4200) DM: he is now looking very injured
[Wed Aug 20 20:20:46 2003] : (4200) DM: he charges Enilia
[Wed Aug 20 20:20:56 2003] : (4198) Enilia: oi! :O
[Wed Aug 20 20:21:01 2003] : (4200) DM: Bullywug Melee Halfspear (base): [1d20+3] -> [11,3] = (14) ===> Damage: [1d6+0] -> [1,0] = (1)
[Wed Aug 20 20:21:08 2003] : (4200) DM: +2 for charge
[Wed Aug 20 20:21:16 2003] : (4200) DM: =16... AC?
[Wed Aug 20 20:21:22 2003] : (4198) Enilia: 15
[Wed Aug 20 20:21:26 2003] : (4200) DM: Hit
[Wed Aug 20 20:21:35 2003] : (4200) DM: Farky
[Wed Aug 20 20:21:40 2003] : ** (4197) Farkenella shoots at B4 **
[Wed Aug 20 20:21:45 2003] : (4197) Farkenella: Shortbow, composite (base): [1d20+1] -> [1,1] = (2) ===> Damage: [1d6+0] -> [4,0] = (4)
[Wed Aug 20 20:21:51 2003] : (4200) DM: d20
[Wed Aug 20 20:22:06 2003] : (4197) Farkenella: [1d20] -> [19] = (19)
[Wed Aug 20 20:22:13 2003] : (4200) DM: OK, you miss
[Wed Aug 20 20:22:17 2003] : (4199) Finduilas: ooc Wasn't B4 already dead?
[Wed Aug 20 20:22:18 2003] : (4200) DM: Aspen
[Wed Aug 20 20:22:25 2003] : (4197) Farkenella: ooc B1 even
[Wed Aug 20 20:22:39 2003] : (4200) DM: ooc I thought you meant B1 anyway
[Wed Aug 20 20:22:46 2003] : (4196) Aspen: Drop my staff and look a fool with a sling.
[Wed Aug 20 20:22:49 2003] : (4196) Aspen: Sling (base): [1d20+3] -> [19,3] = (22) ===> Damage: [1d4+0] -> [3,0] = (3)
[Wed Aug 20 20:23:01 2003] : (4197) Farkenella: ooc look a fool ??? yeah right
[Wed Aug 20 20:23:07 2003] : (4199) Finduilas: ooc Not too shabby :)
[Wed Aug 20 20:23:17 2003] : (4200) DM: He drops dead on the spot, with blood sprting from a hole in his back
[Wed Aug 20 20:23:32 2003] : (4198) Enilia: Phew, that was close!
[Wed Aug 20 20:23:35 2003] : (4196) Aspen: "Gosh."
[Wed Aug 20 20:23:38 2003] : ** (4197) Farkenella looks around for any other Bullies **
[Wed Aug 20 20:23:41 2003] : ** (4198) Enilia steps back from the corpse **
[Wed Aug 20 20:23:42 2003] : (4199) Finduilas: A bit too close
[Wed Aug 20 20:23:46 2003] : (4197) Farkenella: Too close for me
[Wed Aug 20 20:23:47 2003] : ** (4196) Aspen looks at the sling in surprise. **
[Wed Aug 20 20:23:52 2003] : ** (4197) Farkenella *sighs* **
[Wed Aug 20 20:23:53 2003] : (4199) Finduilas: Nice slinging and whacking, Aspen
[Wed Aug 20 20:23:56 2003] : (4197) Farkenella: thanx Gresham, by the way
[Wed Aug 20 20:24:02 2003] : (4198) Enilia: I wonder why no one else has come out...
[Wed Aug 20 20:24:06 2003] : (4196) Aspen: I check to see who is the most insured.
[Wed Aug 20 20:24:13 2003] : (4196) Aspen: er. most injured.
[Wed Aug 20 20:24:19 2003] : (4198) Enilia: LOLOL
[Wed Aug 20 20:24:31 2003] : (4197) Farkenella: People, I leave you to finding the deity symbol and all, I am worried about Berrawyn
[Wed Aug 20 20:24:36 2003] : (4199) Finduilas: Let's check where they are
[Wed Aug 20 20:24:42 2003] : (4197) Farkenella: I will go and try to find him
[Wed Aug 20 20:24:45 2003] : (4200) Gresham: My spells are exhausted
[Wed Aug 20 20:24:49 2003] : (4197) Farkenella: we'll find you then
[Wed Aug 20 20:24:54 2003] : (4196) Aspen: "Okay. Take care out there!"
[Wed Aug 20 20:24:57 2003] : (4198) Enilia: Good luck Farky, take care
[Wed Aug 20 20:25:00 2003] : (4200) Gresham: Excapt those of my domain
[Wed Aug 20 20:25:04 2003] : ** (4197) Farkenella runs to enokiel and leaves **
[Wed Aug 20 20:25:07 2003] : (4199) Finduilas: Yes, return safely
[Wed Aug 20 20:25:12 2003] : (4197) Farkenella: ooc I'll stay logged, SEE YOU :D
[Wed Aug 20 20:25:13 2003] : (4196) Aspen: ooc bye Delphine. talk to you later.
[Wed Aug 20 20:25:27 2003] : (4198) Enilia: ooc Bye Del
[Wed Aug 20 20:25:39 2003] : (4199) Finduilas: ooc Why are you leaving, Delphine?
[Wed Aug 20 20:25:48 2003] : (4197) Delphine_out: ooc *room hugs*
[Wed Aug 20 20:26:07 2003] : (4199) Finduilas: ooc /me hugs and kisses Delphine goodnight
[Wed Aug 20 20:26:25 2003] : (4200) DM: ooc night Del
[Wed Aug 20 20:26:37 2003] : (4200) DM: ooc 400 XP each!!
[Wed Aug 20 20:27:42 2003] : ** (4198) Enilia goes a round, listening at each hut, starting from the first to the right **
[Wed Aug 20 20:27:45 2003] : (4198) Enilia: Enilia: Listen Skill Check [1d20+0] -> [12,0] = (12)
[Wed Aug 20 20:27:46 2003] : (4198) Enilia: Enilia: Listen Skill Check [1d20+0] -> [15,0] = (15)
[Wed Aug 20 20:27:47 2003] : (4198) Enilia: Enilia: Listen Skill Check [1d20+0] -> [5,0] = (5)
[Wed Aug 20 20:27:49 2003] : (4198) Enilia: Enilia: Listen Skill Check [1d20+0] -> [10,0] = (10)
[Wed Aug 20 20:27:50 2003] : (4198) Enilia: Enilia: Listen Skill Check [1d20+0] -> [10,0] = (10)
[Wed Aug 20 20:28:05 2003] : ** (4199) Finduilas takes the roung from the other side **
[Wed Aug 20 20:28:09 2003] : (4199) Finduilas: Listen Skill Check: [1d20+6] -> [20,6] = (26)
[Wed Aug 20 20:28:12 2003] : (4199) Finduilas: Listen Skill Check: [1d20+6] -> [3,6] = (9)
[Wed Aug 20 20:28:13 2003] : (4200) DM: Enilia hears nothing
[Wed Aug 20 20:28:15 2003] : (4199) Finduilas: Listen Skill Check: [1d20+6] -> [17,6] = (23)
[Wed Aug 20 20:28:18 2003] : (4196) Aspen: ooc is anyone injured?
[Wed Aug 20 20:28:18 2003] : (4199) Finduilas: Listen Skill Check: [1d20+6] -> [3,6] = (9)
[Wed Aug 20 20:28:20 2003] : (4199) Finduilas: Listen Skill Check: [1d20+6] -> [18,6] = (24)
[Wed Aug 20 20:28:24 2003] : (4198) Enilia: Strange...
[Wed Aug 20 20:28:39 2003] : (4198) Enilia: ooc only 2 down, I'll manage (1 from last time)
[Wed Aug 20 20:28:45 2003] : (4199) Finduilas: ooc Not me, I got cured 2 more HP than I was down ;)
[Wed Aug 20 20:29:21 2003] : ** (4199) Finduilas motions the others over to the middle hut **
[Wed Aug 20 20:29:23 2003] : (4199) Finduilas: Shh
[Wed Aug 20 20:29:45 2003] : ** (4198) Enilia holds her breath **
[Wed Aug 20 20:29:56 2003] : (4199) Finduilas: Whispering: I hear chanting in here
[Wed Aug 20 20:30:02 2003] : ** (4196) Aspen goes to invesigate **
[Wed Aug 20 20:30:46 2003] : (4199) Finduilas: Why didn't he come out with all the commotion outside?
[Wed Aug 20 20:30:56 2003] : (4200) DM: Everyone begins to hear it as the volume increases
[Wed Aug 20 20:30:59 2003] : (4199) Finduilas: It's getting louder, are we going in?
[Wed Aug 20 20:31:04 2003] : (4200) DM: SUDDENLY
[Wed Aug 20 20:31:05 2003] : (4196) Aspen: "Yes."
[Wed Aug 20 20:31:12 2003] : (4200) DM: The noise stops
[Wed Aug 20 20:31:26 2003] : ** (4198) Enilia shudders **
[Wed Aug 20 20:31:32 2003] : ** (4199) Finduilas has retrieved her sword while doing the round **
[Wed Aug 20 20:31:43 2003] : (4199) Finduilas: ooc Is there a door?
[Wed Aug 20 20:32:22 2003] : (4200) DM: there is a door, it is covered with a heavy leather cover
[Wed Aug 20 20:32:36 2003] : (4200) DM: [1d100+2] -> [75,2] = (77)
[Wed Aug 20 20:32:40 2003] : (4200) DM: [1d100+2] -> [59,2] = (61)
[Wed Aug 20 20:32:41 2003] : (4200) DM: [1d100+2] -> [79,2] = (81)
[Wed Aug 20 20:32:46 2003] : (4200) DM: [1d100+2] -> [20,2] = (22)
[Wed Aug 20 20:32:58 2003] : (4200) DM: There is the sound of fighting from the hut
[Wed Aug 20 20:33:01 2003] : (4200) DM: [1d20+2] -> [5,2] = (7)
[Wed Aug 20 20:33:03 2003] : ** (4199) Finduilas pushes the cover aside and opens the door, sword in hand **
[Wed Aug 20 20:33:03 2003] : (4200) DM: [1d20+2] -> [18,2] = (20)
[Wed Aug 20 20:33:08 2003] : (4200) DM: Bullywug cleric: Melee Halfspear (base): [1d20+3] -> [20,3] = (23) ===> Damage: [1d6+0] -> [6,0] = (6)
[Wed Aug 20 20:33:08 2003] : (4200) DM: Critical hit? [1d20+3] -> [3,3] = (6) ===> Damage: [3d6+0] -> [5,5,6,0] = (16)
[Wed Aug 20 20:33:32 2003] : (4199) Finduilas: ooc What do I see?
[Wed Aug 20 20:33:41 2003] : (4200) DM: Inside is the most odd scene
[Wed Aug 20 20:34:18 2003] : (4200) DM: A bullywug in what could only be described as odd ceremonial robes is fighting with 2 hyaenas
[Wed Aug 20 20:34:46 2003] : (4200) DM: There are snakes on the floor attacking the hyaenas rtoo
[Wed Aug 20 20:34:49 2003] : (4199) Finduilas: ooc A summoning turned sour?
[Wed Aug 20 20:35:02 2003] : (4200) DM: Fiendish hyaena bite: [1d20+3] -> [11,3] = (14) ===> [1d6+1] -> [1,1] = (2)
[Wed Aug 20 20:35:15 2003] : ** (4199) Finduilas waits to see who survives **
[Wed Aug 20 20:35:16 2003] : (4200) DM: ooc Bullywugs are famed for it
[Wed Aug 20 20:35:22 2003] : (4200) DM: [1d100] -> [36] = (36)
[Wed Aug 20 20:35:24 2003] : (4199) Finduilas: Look at this guys
[Wed Aug 20 20:35:32 2003] : (4200) DM: He runs out of the hut
[Wed Aug 20 20:35:34 2003] : ** (4198) Enilia steps closer **
[Wed Aug 20 20:35:41 2003] : (4200) DM: Fiendish hyaena bite: [1d20+3] -> [10,3] = (13) ===> [1d6+1] -> [3,1] = (4)
[Wed Aug 20 20:35:48 2003] : (4200) DM: Str check: [1d20+0] -> [7,0] = (7)
[Wed Aug 20 20:35:59 2003] : ** (4196) Aspen cast Calm animals on the Hyenas **
[Wed Aug 20 20:36:06 2003] : (4196) Aspen: DC = 14.
[Wed Aug 20 20:36:08 2003] : (4200) DM: ooc you stiopping him, or attacking him?
[Wed Aug 20 20:37:08 2003] : (4200) DM: [1d20+1] -> [17,1] = (18)
[Wed Aug 20 20:37:12 2003] : (4200) DM: [1d20+1] -> [20,1] = (21)
[Wed Aug 20 20:37:14 2003] : ** (4198) Enilia waits to see if aspen's spell did any good **
[Wed Aug 20 20:37:17 2003] : (4200) DM: Both resist
[Wed Aug 20 20:37:42 2003] : (4200) DM: Bully cleric is trying to run past Finduilas... AoO if you want to attack
[Wed Aug 20 20:37:51 2003] : (4199) Finduilas: Longsword +1 + weapon focus (base): [1d20+5] -> [18,5] = (23) ===> Damage: [1d8+2] -> [7,2] = (9)
[Wed Aug 20 20:38:16 2003] : (4200) DM: He shudders with the blow but continues running
[Wed Aug 20 20:38:19 2003] : (4199) Finduilas: ooc *if* I want? ;)
[Wed Aug 20 20:38:37 2003] : (4200) DM: Initiative
[Wed Aug 20 20:38:41 2003] : (4198) Enilia: Initiative Enilia: [1d20+1] -> [3,1] = (4)
[Wed Aug 20 20:38:48 2003] : (4199) Finduilas: Initiative Finduilas: [1d20+1] -> [16,1] = (17)
[Wed Aug 20 20:39:00 2003] : (4200) DM: [1d20] -> [20] = (20)
[Wed Aug 20 20:39:04 2003] : (4200) DM: [1d20] -> [9] = (9)
[Wed Aug 20 20:39:46 2003] : (4196) Aspen: Initiative [1d20+2] -> [1,2] = (3)
[Wed Aug 20 20:40:24 2003] : (4200) DM: OK cleric looks pissed off, he casts a spell defensively
[Wed Aug 20 20:40:28 2003] : (4200) DM: Bullywug cleric casts Summon Monster II ( level 2, "Calls outsider to fight for you" )
[Wed Aug 20 20:40:31 2003] : (4200) DM: [1d100] -> [40] = (40)
[Wed Aug 20 20:40:33 2003] : (4200) DM: [1d100] -> [50] = (50)
[Wed Aug 20 20:40:52 2003] : (4200) DM: ANother Hyaena appears and attacks the first one
[Wed Aug 20 20:40:56 2003] : (4200) DM: ones
[Wed Aug 20 20:41:05 2003] : (4200) DM: Fiendish hyaena bite: [1d20+3] -> [10,3] = (13) ===> [1d6+1] -> [2,1] = (3)
[Wed Aug 20 20:41:11 2003] : (4200) DM: Miss
[Wed Aug 20 20:41:46 2003] : (4200) DM: Fiendish hyaena bite: [1d20+3] -> [4,3] = (7) ===> [1d6+1] -> [1,1] = (2)
[Wed Aug 20 20:41:52 2003] : (4200) DM: Fiendish hyaena bite: [1d20+3] -> [17,3] = (20) ===> [1d6+1] -> [4,1] = (5)
[Wed Aug 20 20:41:57 2003] : (4200) DM: miss
[Wed Aug 20 20:42:07 2003] : (4200) DM: H2 hits the cleric with a bite
[Wed Aug 20 20:42:18 2003] : (4200) DM: Finduilas?
[Wed Aug 20 20:42:31 2003] : (4199) Finduilas: Attacking the cleric again
[Wed Aug 20 20:42:36 2003] : (4199) Finduilas: Longsword +1 + weapon focus (base): [1d20+5] -> [15,5] = (20) ===> Damage: [1d8+2] -> [8,2] = (10)
[Wed Aug 20 20:42:51 2003] : (4200) DM: He drops
[Wed Aug 20 20:43:02 2003] : (4200) DM: The summoned monsters all look for new targets
[Wed Aug 20 20:43:15 2003] : ** (4199) Finduilas tries to look modest, but can't help looking smug **
[Wed Aug 20 20:43:23 2003] : (4198) Enilia: lol
[Wed Aug 20 20:43:25 2003] : (4200) DM: Gresham runs dfrom the snakes pouring out of the hut
[Wed Aug 20 20:43:32 2003] : (4200) Gresham: Aaaaahh
[Wed Aug 20 20:43:40 2003] : (4200) Gresham: Ss ss ss Snaaaakkkkeesss!
[Wed Aug 20 20:43:49 2003] : (4200) Gresham: Enilia?
[Wed Aug 20 20:43:51 2003] : (4199) Finduilas: Did they bite you?
[Wed Aug 20 20:44:02 2003] : (4200) Gresham: ooc no he just ran off
[Wed Aug 20 20:44:17 2003] : (4199) Finduilas: ooc Just asking
[Wed Aug 20 20:44:17 2003] : (4200) Gresham: 3 hyaenas, 2 snakes
[Wed Aug 20 20:44:24 2003] : (4198) Enilia: Dropping crossbow an switching to Morningstar. Can I still whack something?
[Wed Aug 20 20:44:30 2003] : (4200) Gresham: yup
[Wed Aug 20 20:44:40 2003] : (4198) Enilia: Whacking H2 then
[Wed Aug 20 20:44:42 2003] : (4198) Enilia: Morningstar (base): [1d20+0] -> [10,0] = (10) ===> Damage: [1d8+0] -> [4,0] = (4)
[Wed Aug 20 20:44:45 2003] : (4199) Finduilas: ooc Yes, dropping leaves a full action
[Wed Aug 20 20:44:53 2003] : (4200) Gresham: miss
[Wed Aug 20 20:44:57 2003] : (4200) Gresham: Aspen?
[Wed Aug 20 20:44:58 2003] : (4198) Enilia: ooc I'll try to remember
[Wed Aug 20 20:45:05 2003] : (4196) Aspen: Whack a hyena
[Wed Aug 20 20:45:07 2003] : (4196) Aspen: Quarterstaff, MW (base): [1d20+3] -> [5,3] = (8) ===> Damage: [1d6+1] -> [1,1] = (2)
[Wed Aug 20 20:45:14 2003] : (4200) Gresham: miss
[Wed Aug 20 20:45:32 2003] : (4200) Gresham: H2 attacks Enilia
[Wed Aug 20 20:45:35 2003] : (4200) Gresham: Fiendish hyaena bite: [1d20+3] -> [17,3] = (20) ===> [1d6+1] -> [5,1] = (6)
[Wed Aug 20 20:45:55 2003] : (4200) DM: ooc that was the DM, not Gresham, natch
[Wed Aug 20 20:46:03 2003] : (4200) DM: hit
[Wed Aug 20 20:46:07 2003] : (4199) Finduilas: ooc LOL
[Wed Aug 20 20:46:08 2003] : (4200) DM: ?
[Wed Aug 20 20:46:12 2003] : ** (4198) Enilia cries out in pain **
[Wed Aug 20 20:46:25 2003] : (4200) DM: H1 goes for Aspen
[Wed Aug 20 20:46:28 2003] : (4200) DM: Fiendish hyaena bite: [1d20+3] -> [1,3] = (4) ===> [1d6+1] -> [2,1] = (3)
[Wed Aug 20 20:46:34 2003] : (4200) DM: [1d20] -> [14] = (14)
[Wed Aug 20 20:46:45 2003] : (4200) DM: H3 for FInduilas
[Wed Aug 20 20:46:46 2003] : (4200) DM: Fiendish hyaena bite: [1d20+3] -> [17,3] = (20) ===> [1d6+1] -> [6,1] = (7)
[Wed Aug 20 20:46:52 2003] : (4200) DM: Hit
[Wed Aug 20 20:46:59 2003] : (4199) Finduilas: ooc Yep :(
[Wed Aug 20 20:47:32 2003] : (4200) DM: Viper 1 attacks Finduilas
[Wed Aug 20 20:47:35 2003] : (4200) DM: [1d20] -> [13] = (13)
[Wed Aug 20 20:48:02 2003] : (4200) DM: =5 = 18
[Wed Aug 20 20:48:08 2003] : (4200) DM: +5=15
[Wed Aug 20 20:48:10 2003] : (4200) DM: ooc grrr
[Wed Aug 20 20:48:14 2003] : (4200) DM: +5 = 18
[Wed Aug 20 20:48:18 2003] : (4200) DM: Hit
[Wed Aug 20 20:48:29 2003] : (4199) Finduilas: Ouch again
[Wed Aug 20 20:48:37 2003] : (4199) Finduilas: Damage?
[Wed Aug 20 20:48:46 2003] : (4200) DM: Fpoison
[Wed Aug 20 20:48:53 2003] : (4200) DM: Poison
[Wed Aug 20 20:49:06 2003] : (4199) Finduilas: Meaning?
[Wed Aug 20 20:49:16 2003] : (4200) DM: ooc not sure!
[Wed Aug 20 20:49:28 2003] : (4199) Finduilas: ooc LOL, David: help us
[Wed Aug 20 20:50:09 2003] : (4196) Aspen: ooc It should give DC and the damage and secondary damage in the viper section.
[Wed Aug 20 20:50:20 2003] : (4198) Enilia: ooc just noticed the -1 from last time was my horse, not me. Still down to 1hp tho... :O
[Wed Aug 20 20:50:57 2003] : (4200) DM: ooc just says poison!
[Wed Aug 20 20:51:57 2003] : (4199) Finduilas: ooc What if we say it's just too complicated and forget the bite ;)
[Wed Aug 20 20:52:00 2003] : (4200) DM: oc duh
[Wed Aug 20 20:52:10 2003] : (4199) Finduilas: ooc KMAO
[Wed Aug 20 20:52:11 2003] : (4200) DM: Fort save
[Wed Aug 20 20:52:25 2003] : (4199) Finduilas: Fortitude save: [1d20+3] -> [2,3] = (5)
[Wed Aug 20 20:52:39 2003] : (4200) DM: roll 1d6 please
[Wed Aug 20 20:52:49 2003] : (4199) Finduilas: [1d6+1] -> [4,1] = (5)
[Wed Aug 20 20:53:00 2003] : (4200) DM: 5 temporary con damage
[Wed Aug 20 20:53:06 2003] : (4200) DM: Viper 2 attacks Aspen
[Wed Aug 20 20:53:12 2003] : (4200) DM: [1d20+5] -> [9,5] = (14)
[Wed Aug 20 20:53:16 2003] : (4200) DM: AC?
[Wed Aug 20 20:53:23 2003] : (4196) Aspen: 14 :(
[Wed Aug 20 20:53:33 2003] : (4200) DM: Fort save
[Wed Aug 20 20:53:36 2003] : (4196) Aspen: Fortitude save: [1d20+3] -> [5,3] = (8)
[Wed Aug 20 20:53:52 2003] : (4200) DM: Same again please, 1d6
[Wed Aug 20 20:53:56 2003] : (4196) Aspen: [1d6] -> [6] = (6)
[Wed Aug 20 20:54:19 2003] : (4200) DM: ooc that's 4 con for you Finduilas, you asses a 1
[Wed Aug 20 20:54:23 2003] : (4200) DM: ooc added
[Wed Aug 20 20:54:23 2003] : (4196) Aspen: "Ooooo....."
[Wed Aug 20 20:54:50 2003] : (4200) DM: You feel numbness spreading from the bites
[Wed Aug 20 20:54:58 2003] : (4200) DM: Finduilas?
[Wed Aug 20 20:55:30 2003] : (4199) Finduilas: At the viper
[Wed Aug 20 20:55:37 2003] : (4199) Finduilas: Longsword +1 + weapon focus (base): [1d20+5] -> [20,5] = (25) ===> Damage: [1d8+2] -> [1,2] = (3)
[Wed Aug 20 20:55:37 2003] : (4199) Finduilas: Critical hit? [1d20+5] -> [15,5] = (20) ===> Damage: [2d8+4] -> [2,3,4] = (9)
[Wed Aug 20 20:55:47 2003] : (4200) DM: Very dead
[Wed Aug 20 20:56:12 2003] : (4200) DM: it is chopped into tiny pieces, which are chopeed then into tinier pieces by your attack
[Wed Aug 20 20:56:13 2003] : (4199) Finduilas: :)
[Wed Aug 20 20:56:44 2003] : (4200) DM: Gresham runs to the other side of the foot of the hill
[Wed Aug 20 20:56:50 2003] : (4200) DM: Enilia?
[Wed Aug 20 20:56:55 2003] : ** (4198) Enilia drinks a potion of CLW [1d8+2] -> [3,2] = (5) **
[Wed Aug 20 20:57:01 2003] : (4199) Finduilas: ooc Well, I was a bit annoyed at it
[Wed Aug 20 20:57:26 2003] : (4200) DM: ooc anything else?
[Wed Aug 20 20:57:54 2003] : (4198) Enilia: Whacking at H2 again then (thought drinking was full too)
[Wed Aug 20 20:57:56 2003] : (4200) DM: Aspen?
[Wed Aug 20 20:57:56 2003] : (4198) Enilia: Morningstar (base): [1d20+0] -> [11,0] = (11) ===> Damage: [1d8+0] -> [1,0] = (1)
[Wed Aug 20 20:58:13 2003] : (4196) Aspen: Whack an icky snake.
[Wed Aug 20 20:58:15 2003] : (4196) Aspen: Quarterstaff, MW (base): [1d20+3] -> [1,3] = (4) ===> Damage: [1d6+1] -> [3,1] = (4)
[Wed Aug 20 20:58:16 2003] : (4200) DM: ooc I don't know, not if it's readied IIRC
[Wed Aug 20 20:58:20 2003] : (4196) Aspen: Dex check: [1d20+2] -> [15,2] = (17)
[Wed Aug 20 20:58:21 2003] : (4200) DM: miss
[Wed Aug 20 20:58:24 2003] : (4200) DM: miss
[Wed Aug 20 20:58:44 2003] : (4200) DM: Snakes (and remains) evaporate into thin air
[Wed Aug 20 20:58:51 2003] : (4198) Enilia: ooc always have at least 2 in my belt (Myf taught me :P)
[Wed Aug 20 20:59:03 2003] : (4200) DM: H1 attacks Aspen again
[Wed Aug 20 20:59:07 2003] : (4200) DM: Fiendish hyaena bite: [1d20+3] -> [2,3] = (5) ===> [1d6+1] -> [4,1] = (5)
[Wed Aug 20 20:59:12 2003] : (4199) Finduilas: ooc LOL, smart woman, that
[Wed Aug 20 20:59:17 2003] : (4200) DM: H2 goes for Finduilas
[Wed Aug 20 20:59:19 2003] : (4200) DM: Fiendish hyaena bite: [1d20+3] -> [6,3] = (9) ===> [1d6+1] -> [3,1] = (4)
[Wed Aug 20 20:59:24 2003] : (4200) DM: H3 for Enilia
[Wed Aug 20 20:59:25 2003] : (4200) DM: Fiendish hyaena bite: [1d20+3] -> [11,3] = (14) ===> [1d6+1] -> [5,1] = (6)
[Wed Aug 20 20:59:34 2003] : (4198) Enilia: Phew!
[Wed Aug 20 20:59:53 2003] : (4200) DM: FInduilas
[Wed Aug 20 21:00:19 2003] : (4199) Finduilas: At H2
[Wed Aug 20 21:00:20 2003] : (4199) Finduilas: Longsword +1 + weapon focus (base): [1d20+5] -> [1,5] = (6) ===> Damage: [1d8+2] -> [6,2] = (8)
[Wed Aug 20 21:00:27 2003] : (4200) DM: roll d20 please
[Wed Aug 20 21:00:36 2003] : (4199) Finduilas: [1d20] -> [7] = (7)
[Wed Aug 20 21:00:42 2003] : (4200) DM: TYou miss
[Wed Aug 20 21:00:48 2003] : (4200) DM: Enilia
[Wed Aug 20 21:00:57 2003] : (4198) Enilia: Whack h3
[Wed Aug 20 21:00:59 2003] : (4198) Enilia: Morningstar (base): [1d20+0] -> [10,0] = (10) ===> Damage: [1d8+0] -> [4,0] = (4)
[Wed Aug 20 21:01:03 2003] : (4200) DM: miss
[Wed Aug 20 21:01:06 2003] : (4200) DM: Aspen?
[Wed Aug 20 21:01:13 2003] : (4196) Aspen: Quarterstaff, MW (base): [1d20+3] -> [19,3] = (22) ===> Damage: [1d6+1] -> [3,1] = (4)
[Wed Aug 20 21:01:19 2003] : (4198) Enilia: Damned, how long does these last?!
[Wed Aug 20 21:01:21 2003] : (4196) Aspen: At a hyena
[Wed Aug 20 21:01:58 2003] : (4199) Finduilas: Until we kill them or the summoning wears off, I guess
[Wed Aug 20 21:02:22 2003] : (4200) DM: The hyaena cries out then collapses
[Wed Aug 20 21:02:33 2003] : (4198) Enilia: yay!
[Wed Aug 20 21:02:39 2003] : (4200) DM: H1 disappears
[Wed Aug 20 21:02:42 2003] : (4200) DM: Poof!
[Wed Aug 20 21:02:52 2003] : (4199) Finduilas: At last
[Wed Aug 20 21:02:53 2003] : (4200) DM: H3 attacks Enilia
[Wed Aug 20 21:02:57 2003] : (4200) DM: Fiendish hyaena bite: [1d20+3] -> [2,3] = (5) ===> [1d6+1] -> [2,1] = (3)
[Wed Aug 20 21:03:02 2003] : (4200) DM: Miss
[Wed Aug 20 21:03:08 2003] : (4200) DM: Finduilas
[Wed Aug 20 21:03:11 2003] : (4200) DM: ?
[Wed Aug 20 21:03:11 2003] : (4198) Enilia: Ha!
[Wed Aug 20 21:03:29 2003] : (4199) Finduilas: At H3
[Wed Aug 20 21:03:34 2003] : (4199) Finduilas: Longsword +1 + weapon focus (base): [1d20+5] -> [16,5] = (21) ===> Damage: [1d8+2] -> [1,2] = (3)
[Wed Aug 20 21:04:11 2003] : (4200) DM: Yelp, Yelp
[Wed Aug 20 21:04:18 2003] : (4198) Enilia: ooc LOL
[Wed Aug 20 21:04:20 2003] : (4200) DM: It turns and attacks Finduilas
[Wed Aug 20 21:04:26 2003] : (4200) DM: Fiendish hyaena bite: [1d20+3] -> [20,3] = (23) ===> [1d6+1] -> [5,1] = (6)
[Wed Aug 20 21:04:37 2003] : (4200) DM: Hit
[Wed Aug 20 21:04:49 2003] : (4200) DM: Still up?
[Wed Aug 20 21:04:59 2003] : ** (4199) Finduilas is still standing (just) **
[Wed Aug 20 21:05:18 2003] : (4200) DM: ooc it's a crit, sorry :(
[Wed Aug 20 21:05:30 2003] : (4200) DM: [2d6+2] -> [6,6,2] = (14)
[Wed Aug 20 21:05:36 2003] : (4200) DM: umm
[Wed Aug 20 21:05:43 2003] : (4198) Enilia: :O
[Wed Aug 20 21:05:59 2003] : (4199) Finduilas: Meaning I'd dead dead?
[Wed Aug 20 21:06:07 2003] : (4200) DM: [2d20+3] -> [11,8,3] = (22)
[Wed Aug 20 21:06:10 2003] : ** (4199) Finduilas falls down **
[Wed Aug 20 21:06:10 2003] : (4200) DM: [Bad dice format]
[Wed Aug 20 21:06:14 2003] : (4200) DM: [Bad dice format]
[Wed Aug 20 21:06:18 2003] : (4200) DM: [1d20+3] -> [4,3] = (7)
[Wed Aug 20 21:06:21 2003] : (4200) DM: 1Miss
[Wed Aug 20 21:06:23 2003] : (4198) Enilia: Nooooooooooooooooo!
[Wed Aug 20 21:06:23 2003] : (4200) DM: Miss
[Wed Aug 20 21:06:33 2003] : (4200) DM: umm, it failed the critical
[Wed Aug 20 21:06:45 2003] : (4200) DM: Finduilas
[Wed Aug 20 21:06:55 2003] : (4199) Finduilas: ooc Ignore the falling down bit :)
[Wed Aug 20 21:06:57 2003] : (4198) Enilia: ooc Findus, you may rise again :P
[Wed Aug 20 21:06:59 2003] : (4199) Finduilas: Longsword +1 + weapon focus (base): [1d20+5] -> [7,5] = (12) ===> Damage: [1d8+2] -> [3,2] = (5)
[Wed Aug 20 21:07:12 2003] : (4200) DM: Miss
[Wed Aug 20 21:07:14 2003] : (4200) DM: Enilia
[Wed Aug 20 21:07:34 2003] : (4198) Enilia: Throwing Findus my last CLW potion and whacking H3
[Wed Aug 20 21:07:35 2003] : (4198) Enilia: Morningstar (base): [1d20+0] -> [16,0] = (16) ===> Damage: [1d8+0] -> [5,0] = (5)
[Wed Aug 20 21:07:37 2003] : ** (4200) DM thinks he should avoid such confusing creatures that can summon loads **
[Wed Aug 20 21:07:45 2003] : (4200) DM: It dies
[Wed Aug 20 21:07:58 2003] : (4200) DM: Yelp, err err err
[Wed Aug 20 21:08:07 2003] : (4198) Enilia: \o/
[Wed Aug 20 21:08:36 2003] : (4200) DM: You all take a look around and see the blood spilled all over the village
[Wed Aug 20 21:08:38 2003] : (4199) Finduilas: [1d8+2] -> [4,2] = (6)
[Wed Aug 20 21:08:44 2003] : ** (4199) Finduilas drinks a potion of CLW **
[Wed Aug 20 21:08:58 2003] : (4200) DM: Charisma checks
[Wed Aug 20 21:09:08 2003] : (4198) Enilia: Cha check: [1d20+3] -> [1,3] = (4)
[Wed Aug 20 21:09:14 2003] : (4196) Aspen: Cha check: [1d20-1] -> [18,-1] = (17)
[Wed Aug 20 21:09:26 2003] : ** (4196) Aspen tries to heal the snake bite. **
[Wed Aug 20 21:09:36 2003] : (4196) Aspen: Heal Skill Check: [1d20+5] -> [15,5] = (20)
[Wed Aug 20 21:09:40 2003] : (4199) Finduilas: Cha check: [1d20+2] -> [19,2] = (21)
[Wed Aug 20 21:09:52 2003] : ** (4196) Aspen tries to heal Finduilas's bite **
[Wed Aug 20 21:10:01 2003] : (4196) Aspen: Heal Skill Check: [1d20+5] -> [5,5] = (10)
[Wed Aug 20 21:10:04 2003] : (4198) Enilia: All dead... They're all dead... We killed them all....
[Wed Aug 20 21:10:41 2003] : ** (4198) Enilia sits down on the ground, looking at all the blood **
[Wed Aug 20 21:10:50 2003] : (4199) Finduilas: They attacked first, didn't they? What could we have done? Besides, they were definitely evil
[Wed Aug 20 21:11:01 2003] : (4196) Aspen: ooc is the Froggy cleric dead?
[Wed Aug 20 21:11:09 2003] : (4199) Finduilas: Fortitude save: [1d20+3] -> [5,3] = (8)
[Wed Aug 20 21:11:14 2003] : (4200) DM: ooc he is now
[Wed Aug 20 21:11:15 2003] : (4199) Finduilas: -2
[Wed Aug 20 21:11:26 2003] : (4198) Enilia: They attacked cos we sneaked up on them...
[Wed Aug 20 21:11:36 2003] : (4199) Finduilas: The landis better off without them
[Wed Aug 20 21:11:57 2003] : (4196) Aspen: "The land feels.... pleased." (looks puzzled)
[Wed Aug 20 21:12:04 2003] : (4199) Finduilas: We just did what we had to do
[Wed Aug 20 21:12:24 2003] : (4198) Enilia: How do you know, Aspen?
[Wed Aug 20 21:12:25 2003] : (4200) DM: 300 xp each
[Wed Aug 20 21:12:31 2003] : (4199) Finduilas: Please, Enilia, believe us, we did the right thing
[Wed Aug 20 21:12:43 2003] : (4198) Enilia: I hope so
[Wed Aug 20 21:12:51 2003] : (4196) Aspen: "I'm... not sure."
[Wed Aug 20 21:12:54 2003] : (4196) Aspen: (frown)
[Wed Aug 20 21:13:12 2003] : (4199) Finduilas: Not sure about what?
[Wed Aug 20 21:13:15 2003] : (4198) Enilia: But you know?
[Wed Aug 20 21:13:36 2003] : (4199) Finduilas: I feel it's true
[Wed Aug 20 21:14:19 2003] : ** (4199) Finduilas enters the clreic's hut to search for an artefact **
[Wed Aug 20 21:14:41 2003] : (4199) Finduilas: cleric
[Wed Aug 20 21:14:56 2003] : (4199) Finduilas: [1d6+2] -> [6,2] = (8)
[Wed Aug 20 21:14:57 2003] : (4200) DM: The cleric's hut obviously serves as a temple
[Wed Aug 20 21:15:14 2003] : (4200) DM: There is an altar that is covered with a black ichor
[Wed Aug 20 21:15:21 2003] : ** (4198) Enilia gets up, picking up her crossbow **
[Wed Aug 20 21:15:22 2003] : (4200) DM: The stench is palpable
[Wed Aug 20 21:16:09 2003] : (4200) DM: Above the altar hangs a wicked looking curved steel dagger
[Wed Aug 20 21:16:28 2003] : (4200) DM: It is also covered with old, sticky black blood
[Wed Aug 20 21:16:42 2003] : (4200) DM: wis roll please Finduilas
[Wed Aug 20 21:17:05 2003] : (4199) Finduilas: Wis check: [1d20+2] -> [20,2] = (22)
[Wed Aug 20 21:17:27 2003] : (4198) Enilia: ooc nice
[Wed Aug 20 21:18:13 2003] : ** (4199) Finduilas goes over to the dagger, careful not to touch it **
[Wed Aug 20 21:18:26 2003] : (4199) Finduilas: Don't touch that, it's too dangerous!
[Wed Aug 20 21:18:51 2003] : (4198) Enilia: Why? What does it do?
[Wed Aug 20 21:19:18 2003] : (4199) Finduilas: I'm not sure, but it feels like it's dangerous to touch directly
[Wed Aug 20 21:19:30 2003] : (4199) Finduilas: Does anyone have a rag or something on you?
[Wed Aug 20 21:19:47 2003] : (4198) Enilia: I have a sack...
[Wed Aug 20 21:19:56 2003] : ** (4198) Enilia hands Findus a sack **
[Wed Aug 20 21:20:01 2003] : (4199) Finduilas: Give it to me please
[Wed Aug 20 21:20:19 2003] : ** (4198) Enilia hands Findus a sack **
[Wed Aug 20 21:20:30 2003] : ** (4199) Finduilas uses the sack to get a grip of the dagger, and turns the sack inside out so it's inside it **
[Wed Aug 20 21:20:48 2003] : ** (4199) Finduilas closes the sack firmly **
[Wed Aug 20 21:21:05 2003] : (4199) Finduilas: Anything else interesting here?
[Wed Aug 20 21:21:13 2003] : ** (4199) Finduilas searches the hut **
[Wed Aug 20 21:21:17 2003] : (4200) DM: There are several other containers around the room
[Wed Aug 20 21:21:49 2003] : (4198) Enilia: Be careful, they might be trapped...
[Wed Aug 20 21:21:56 2003] : (4199) Finduilas: I wish Farkenella was here
[Wed Aug 20 21:22:03 2003] : (4198) Enilia: Me too
[Wed Aug 20 21:22:38 2003] : (4199) Finduilas: ooc Do the containers have locks?
[Wed Aug 20 21:22:39 2003] : (4198) Enilia: Maybe we shpuld just camp near here and wait for her return?
[Wed Aug 20 21:22:49 2003] : (4198) Enilia: Or take them with us...
[Wed Aug 20 21:23:31 2003] : (4200) DM: ooc no
[Wed Aug 20 21:23:33 2003] : (4199) Finduilas: As long as we don't camp here, I'd hate to sleep surrounded by dead bodies
[Wed Aug 20 21:23:48 2003] : (4198) Enilia: Me too! *shudder*
[Wed Aug 20 21:24:25 2003] : ** (4199) Finduilas goes outside to search the bodies (those usually aren't trapped) **
[Wed Aug 20 21:24:35 2003] : (4198) Enilia: ooc lol
[Wed Aug 20 21:25:17 2003] : (4200) DM: Anmongst the bodies you find
[Wed Aug 20 21:25:37 2003] : (4200) DM: 642 silver pieces
[Wed Aug 20 21:25:46 2003] : (4199) Finduilas: Nice :)
[Wed Aug 20 21:25:48 2003] : (4200) DM: 4 suits of leather armour
[Wed Aug 20 21:26:02 2003] : (4200) DM: 40 platinum pieces
[Wed Aug 20 21:26:12 2003] : (4200) DM: 12 halfspears
[Wed Aug 20 21:26:14 2003] : (4198) Enilia: even nicer :P
[Wed Aug 20 21:26:21 2003] : (4199) Finduilas: ooc LOL
[Wed Aug 20 21:26:54 2003] : (4199) Finduilas: Do we take the armour and spears or do we leave them?
[Wed Aug 20 21:27:32 2003] : (4198) Enilia: We still have the horses to carry stuff...
[Wed Aug 20 21:27:34 2003] : (4196) Aspen: "I'd leave the armour. It stinks."
[Wed Aug 20 21:27:48 2003] : (4200) DM: One of the boxes from the hut is very heavy
[Wed Aug 20 21:27:59 2003] : (4199) Finduilas: And spears don't bring a lot of money
[Wed Aug 20 21:28:27 2003] : ** (4198) Enilia calls out for Gresham: "Hey Gresh, you can come back now; no more snakes!" **
[Wed Aug 20 21:28:35 2003] : (4199) Finduilas: Let's just take the boxes and money, no sense in overloading the horses
[Wed Aug 20 21:28:52 2003] : (4198) Enilia: What about the boxes?
[Wed Aug 20 21:28:57 2003] : ** (4200) Gresham slopes back towards you with his head down **
[Wed Aug 20 21:29:00 2003] : ** (4199) Finduilas takes a look in the other huts **
[Wed Aug 20 21:29:46 2003] : (4198) Enilia: It's okay Gresham, I guess everyone is afraid of something *smiles*
[Wed Aug 20 21:30:48 2003] : (4199) Finduilas: ooc Nothing in the other huts?
[Wed Aug 20 21:31:13 2003] : (4200) DM: Looking?
[Wed Aug 20 21:31:29 2003] : (4199) Finduilas: Yes, see above
[Wed Aug 20 21:31:43 2003] : (4198) Enilia: brb
[Wed Aug 20 21:31:43 2003] : (4200) DM: ooc sorry
[Wed Aug 20 21:31:52 2003] : (4199) Finduilas: ooc np :)
[Wed Aug 20 21:31:57 2003] : (4200) DM: Ok, th eother huts are shabby and filthy
[Wed Aug 20 21:32:17 2003] : (4200) DM: You find a few items that they have obviously hoarded after killing the original owners
[Wed Aug 20 21:32:34 2003] : (4200) DM: There is a box containing 8 flasks
[Wed Aug 20 21:32:50 2003] : (4200) DM: There is a scroll
[Wed Aug 20 21:33:03 2003] : (4200) DM: There is 46gp in total
[Wed Aug 20 21:33:17 2003] : ** (4199) Finduilas takes the flasks and scrolls to Gresham **
[Wed Aug 20 21:33:24 2003] : (4199) Finduilas: What do you make of those?
[Wed Aug 20 21:33:30 2003] : (4200) DM: And there is a very nice looking rapier
[Wed Aug 20 21:33:44 2003] : (4199) Finduilas: Farkenella might like this one :)
[Wed Aug 20 21:33:49 2003] : (4198) Enilia: back
[Wed Aug 20 21:34:01 2003] : (4200) DM: The flasks are not magical
[Wed Aug 20 21:34:02 2003] : (4199) Finduilas: Enilia, what do you make of this rapier?
[Wed Aug 20 21:34:05 2003] : (4199) Finduilas: ooc wb
[Wed Aug 20 21:34:08 2003] : ** (4200) Gresham takes on out **
[Wed Aug 20 21:34:28 2003] : (4200) Gresham: It was made by Zachary, it's alchemist's fire
[Wed Aug 20 21:34:35 2003] : ** (4198) Enilia casts identify on rapier **
[Wed Aug 20 21:34:43 2003] : ** (4200) Gresham looks at the scroll... **
[Wed Aug 20 21:34:52 2003] : (4196) Aspen: "Alchemical Fire? Tsk."
[Wed Aug 20 21:34:56 2003] : (4199) Finduilas: What's alchemist's fire, what does it do?
[Wed Aug 20 21:34:57 2003] : (4200) Gresham: It appears to be some form of nature spell
[Wed Aug 20 21:35:14 2003] : (4200) Gresham: Err, I just read the label, I'm not sure
[Wed Aug 20 21:35:18 2003] : (4199) Finduilas: Looks like something for Aspen
[Wed Aug 20 21:35:29 2003] : ** (4200) Gresham passes the scroll to Aspen **
[Wed Aug 20 21:35:34 2003] : (4196) Aspen: "Hmmm...."
[Wed Aug 20 21:35:40 2003] : (4196) Aspen: ooc it is?
[Wed Aug 20 21:36:19 2003] : (4199) Finduilas: We'll have Zachary take a look at those flasks when we get back
[Wed Aug 20 21:36:21 2003] : (4196) Aspen: "Ooo. Useful."
[Wed Aug 20 21:36:25 2003] : ** (4196) Aspen pockets the scroll **
[Wed Aug 20 21:36:31 2003] : ** (4199) Finduilas goes to get her horse **
[Wed Aug 20 21:36:51 2003] : (4198) Enilia: ooc what about the rapier?
[Wed Aug 20 21:37:06 2003] : (4200) Gresham: The rapier is not magical
[Wed Aug 20 21:37:18 2003] : (4198) Enilia: ooc k
[Wed Aug 20 21:37:19 2003] : (4200) Gresham: ooc you should do a detect magic first!!
[Wed Aug 20 21:37:36 2003] : (4200) Gresham: ooc Rapier is Mwork though
[Wed Aug 20 21:37:45 2003] : (4198) Enilia: ooc Hey, I'm new at being a sorceror :P
[Wed Aug 20 21:38:04 2003] : (4198) Enilia: ooc /me adds another not on the remember list :P
[Wed Aug 20 21:38:12 2003] : (4200) Gresham: There is something special looking about the armour on the cleric
[Wed Aug 20 21:38:53 2003] : (4200) DM: ooc sid the DM
[Wed Aug 20 21:38:56 2003] : (4200) DM: said
[Wed Aug 20 21:39:01 2003] : ** (4198) Enilia goes to have a closer look (casting detect Magic then :P) **
[Wed Aug 20 21:39:08 2003] : (4200) DM: it...
[Wed Aug 20 21:39:12 2003] : (4200) DM: GLOWS
[Wed Aug 20 21:39:22 2003] : (4200) DM: it also smells
[Wed Aug 20 21:39:22 2003] : (4198) Enilia: Wow!
[Wed Aug 20 21:39:27 2003] : (4198) Enilia: lol
[Wed Aug 20 21:39:41 2003] : (4200) DM: BUt maybe that's just the BUllywug
[Wed Aug 20 21:39:42 2003] : (4198) Enilia: Casting identify
[Wed Aug 20 21:40:06 2003] : (4198) Enilia: ooc I keep thinking Wullybug :P
[Wed Aug 20 21:40:55 2003] : (4198) Enilia: Umm... I think we should take this armour with us, might bring a few coins
[Wed Aug 20 21:41:17 2003] : ** (4199) Finduilas loads her horse up with the chests, flasks and rapier **
[Wed Aug 20 21:41:39 2003] : ** (4198) Enilia takes the studded leather +1 **
[Wed Aug 20 21:41:47 2003] : (4200) DM: When you remove the armour, you realise that it has remained remarkably untainted, and it is in fact smell free
[Wed Aug 20 21:42:11 2003] : (4198) Enilia: Oooo, very nice :)
[Wed Aug 20 21:42:13 2003] : ** (4199) Finduilas divides the money found, giving everybody the equivalent of 101 gp, which leaves 4 **
[Wed Aug 20 21:42:16 2003] : (4196) Aspen: ooc Wow. Self cleaning armour? Give me some of that!
[Wed Aug 20 21:42:26 2003] : (4198) Enilia: lol
[Wed Aug 20 21:42:45 2003] : (4199) Finduilas: We still have some money left for a meal and a couple of drinks when we get back :)
[Wed Aug 20 21:43:03 2003] : ** (4198) Enilia returns to her horse **
[Wed Aug 20 21:43:38 2003] : (4200) DM: ooc you have all the boxes?
[Wed Aug 20 21:43:54 2003] : (4198) Enilia: Anyone want this studded armour or should I just put it away for now?
[Wed Aug 20 21:44:08 2003] : ** (4198) Enilia holds up the armour.... Doesn't even smell **
[Wed Aug 20 21:44:19 2003] : (4200) DM: ooc 40pp= 100 each, you also got 642 sp, + 46 gp
[Wed Aug 20 21:45:12 2003] : (4199) Finduilas: 8 gp, 4 sp left
[Wed Aug 20 21:45:48 2003] : (4200) DM: Ok, not gonna argue :D
[Wed Aug 20 21:45:59 2003] : (4200) DM: You all headed back?
[Wed Aug 20 21:46:30 2003] : (4198) Enilia: With all the boxes, yes
[Wed Aug 20 21:46:40 2003] : (4200) DM: OK, off you go then
[Wed Aug 20 21:46:41 2003] : (4199) Finduilas: ooc I'll have to do the arythmetic again, but not right now :)
[Wed Aug 20 21:46:54 2003] : (4198) Enilia: ooc lol
[Wed Aug 20 21:47:26 2003] : (4200) DM: ooc = 127 each if divided by 4
[Wed Aug 20 21:47:34 2003] : (4199) Finduilas: ooc And I was dividing by 5, not 4 :P
[Wed Aug 20 21:47:50 2003] : (4200) DM: ooc oh, no wonder!
[Wed Aug 20 21:48:06 2003] : (4199) Finduilas: Gresham deserves his share as well
[Wed Aug 20 21:48:16 2003] : (4198) Enilia: ooc very nice considering he ran away ;)
[Wed Aug 20 21:48:42 2003] : (4200) Gresham: Gresham nods
[Wed Aug 20 21:49:11 2003] : (4200) Gresham: I'm sorry about that
[Wed Aug 20 21:49:14 2003] : (4199) Finduilas: ooc I did that before, remember, I always shared with all in the party
[Wed Aug 20 21:49:18 2003] : (4200) Gresham: Running away and all
[Wed Aug 20 21:49:25 2003] : (4200) Gresham: ooc I know
[Wed Aug 20 21:49:30 2003] : (4200) Gresham: I hate snakes
[Wed Aug 20 21:49:32 2003] : (4199) Finduilas: You healded me when I needed it :)
[Wed Aug 20 21:49:36 2003] : (4199) Finduilas: healed
[Wed Aug 20 21:49:37 2003] : (4198) Enilia: Don't worry Gresham, it all worked out in the end
[Wed Aug 20 21:49:38 2003] : (4200) Gresham: If I may, I can make it up to you
[Wed Aug 20 21:50:13 2003] : (4199) Finduilas: You have done that already, and as Enilia said: we all have our fears
[Wed Aug 20 21:50:34 2003] : (4200) Gresham: You may have forgotten, but Crerndrik told you something specific awas needed to pick up the reward for the Bullywugs
[Wed Aug 20 21:50:55 2003] : ** (4200) Gresham stammers as usual **
[Wed Aug 20 21:50:56 2003] : (4199) Finduilas: Won't that dagger do?
[Wed Aug 20 21:51:08 2003] : (4200) Gresham: The dagger?
[Wed Aug 20 21:51:13 2003] : (4200) Gresham: What dagger?
[Wed Aug 20 21:51:27 2003] : (4198) Enilia: Don't say we have to bring their... *shudders* heads?!
[Wed Aug 20 21:51:28 2003] : (4200) Gresham: Oh, so you found an artifact?
[Wed Aug 20 21:51:46 2003] : (4199) Finduilas: Look here, but I wouldn't touch if I were you
[Wed Aug 20 21:51:48 2003] : (4200) Gresham: I'm afraid that that is what counts with the Reeve
[Wed Aug 20 21:51:59 2003] : ** (4200) Gresham looks **
[Wed Aug 20 21:52:03 2003] : (4200) Gresham: Cha check: [1d20+1] -> [9,1] = (10)
[Wed Aug 20 21:52:18 2003] : ** (4200) Gresham shudders **
[Wed Aug 20 21:52:23 2003] : ** (4198) Enilia hands Gresham her last sack... Okay, so *you* hgo collect them **
[Wed Aug 20 21:52:25 2003] : (4200) Gresham: Wis check: [1d20+2] -> [15,2] = (17)
[Wed Aug 20 21:52:35 2003] : (4200) Gresham: That's evil
[Wed Aug 20 21:52:36 2003] : (4199) Finduilas: It feels evil to you as well?
[Wed Aug 20 21:52:44 2003] : (4200) Gresham: Yes
[Wed Aug 20 21:52:46 2003] : (4200) Gresham: Very
[Wed Aug 20 21:52:55 2003] : (4199) Finduilas: That's what I felt
[Wed Aug 20 21:53:13 2003] : (4200) Gresham: I'm not interested in the reward, you may collect them if you want it
[Wed Aug 20 21:53:17 2003] : ** (4199) Finduilas puts the sack away, deep in her saddlebag, as far away as possible **
[Wed Aug 20 21:53:52 2003] : (4198) Enilia: Well *I'm* not chopping any heads off! Anyone wants the sack and do it?
[Wed Aug 20 21:54:11 2003] : (4196) Aspen: "Er"
[Wed Aug 20 21:54:12 2003] : (4199) Finduilas: How about we just take the ears or something?
[Wed Aug 20 21:54:27 2003] : (4198) Enilia: *shudders*
[Wed Aug 20 21:55:09 2003] : (4199) Finduilas: We do need to prove they're dead, even if just to lay some minds to rest about the threat
[Wed Aug 20 21:55:36 2003] : (4198) Enilia: Okay, here's the sack, go ahead
[Wed Aug 20 21:55:44 2003] : (4198) Enilia: I'm staying right here
[Wed Aug 20 21:55:50 2003] : (4200) Gresham: I could vouch for you, but I'm not wexactly important in town
[Wed Aug 20 21:55:57 2003] : ** (4199) Finduilas takes the sack and starts collecting heads, not especially liking what she has to do **
[Wed Aug 20 21:56:21 2003] : (4200) DM: OK there are 5 in the camp, 2 just outside it
[Wed Aug 20 21:56:31 2003] : (4199) Finduilas: ooc At least I have an axe to chop with ;)
[Wed Aug 20 21:56:39 2003] : (4198) Enilia: ooc lol
[Wed Aug 20 21:56:50 2003] : (4198) Enilia: ooc and three a lil further back iirc
[Wed Aug 20 21:57:05 2003] : (4200) DM: The job is a gruesome one, but you manage to get 7 heads into the sack
[Wed Aug 20 21:57:14 2003] : (4200) DM: It is now full
[Wed Aug 20 21:57:44 2003] : ** (4199) Finduilas puts the heads away **
[Wed Aug 20 21:58:01 2003] : (4199) Finduilas: Let's find a place to set up camp, I could do with a rest
[Wed Aug 20 21:58:10 2003] : (4198) Enilia: Ewww, evil daggers and stinking heads.... Guess I'll have to get me some new sacks
[Wed Aug 20 21:58:29 2003] : (4200) DM: Camping in the marsh?
[Wed Aug 20 21:58:41 2003] : (4199) Finduilas: I'll pay for them, I wouldn't want to re-use those sacks either
[Wed Aug 20 21:58:44 2003] : (4200) DM: There are still lots of nasty little biters around
[Wed Aug 20 21:59:01 2003] : (4198) Enilia: Outside the march preferable, maybe back where we camped last?
[Wed Aug 20 21:59:05 2003] : (4199) Finduilas: As close to the bridge as we can get, I guess
[Wed Aug 20 22:00:42 2003] : (4200) DM: You set off along the river...
[Wed Aug 20 22:00:59 2003] : (4196) Aspen: "We need to get back to these orcs as soon as possible I guess. No need to visit the village surely?"
[Wed Aug 20 22:01:00 2003] : (4200) DM: You pass the place where you fought the other 3 bullywugs
[Wed Aug 20 22:01:34 2003] : (4200) Gresham: I shall not accompany you there I'm afraid... I at least shall return to Barcanton
[Wed Aug 20 22:01:41 2003] : (4198) Enilia: We need the rest Aspen
[Wed Aug 20 22:01:56 2003] : (4199) Finduilas: Don't you want the priest to check if the dagger is a good artefact?
[Wed Aug 20 22:01:57 2003] : (4196) Aspen: "I guess. There is a dealine looming though."
[Wed Aug 20 22:02:32 2003] : (4199) Finduilas: Let's camp first and decide where we go tomorrow
[Wed Aug 20 22:03:01 2003] : (4200) Gresham: the 3 bullywugs are still ther, but have partially sunken into the marsh
[Wed Aug 20 22:03:48 2003] : (4198) Enilia: Let's just leave them... I'm out of sacs anyway
[Wed Aug 20 22:04:54 2003] : (4199) Finduilas: I agree, I've done more than enough chopping to last me a lifetime
[Wed Aug 20 22:05:54 2003] : (4200) Gresham: OK, you all make it safely to the river confluence in 1 hour
[Wed Aug 20 22:06:23 2003] : (4200) Gresham: You either try to go around, or through it again
[Wed Aug 20 22:06:37 2003] : (4196) Aspen: "We should take more care crossing the river carefully?"
[Wed Aug 20 22:07:01 2003] : (4199) Finduilas: Can't we go around it this time?
[Wed Aug 20 22:07:05 2003] : (4198) Enilia: I say we go around this time, the horses are heavy with boxes and we sdidn't do too well last time
[Wed Aug 20 22:07:39 2003] : (4196) Aspen: "Probably a good idea. Is there a bridge or ford further upstream?"
[Wed Aug 20 22:07:54 2003] : (4200) Gresham: I don't know
[Wed Aug 20 22:08:45 2003] : (4200) DM: All turning up east?
[Wed Aug 20 22:08:47 2003] : (4198) Enilia: I'm too weak to rescue any drowning people this time around! /me starts walking, following the river
[Wed Aug 20 22:08:51 2003] : (4196) Aspen: "I guess we could scout a bit."
[Wed Aug 20 22:09:07 2003] : (4200) DM: There is no path this way
[Wed Aug 20 22:09:14 2003] : (4200) DM: Wilderness lore
[Wed Aug 20 22:09:17 2003] : ** (4199) Finduilas follows Enilia, on horseback **
[Wed Aug 20 22:09:21 2003] : (4199) Finduilas: Wilderness Lore Skill Check: [1d20+4] -> [3,4] = (7)
[Wed Aug 20 22:09:28 2003] : (4196) Aspen: Wilderness Lore Skill Check: [1d20+8] -> [2,8] = (10)
[Wed Aug 20 22:09:35 2003] : (4198) Enilia: Wilderness Lore Skill Check: [1d20+0] -> [8,0] = (8)
[Wed Aug 20 22:10:14 2003] : (4200) DM: You slip and slide on the rough ground at the foot of the hill
[Wed Aug 20 22:10:39 2003] : (4200) DM: Finduilas and Enila... Ride checks
[Wed Aug 20 22:10:40 2003] : (4198) Enilia: Careful!
[Wed Aug 20 22:10:51 2003] : (4200) DM: ooc not Enilia
[Wed Aug 20 22:10:53 2003] : (4199) Finduilas: Ride Skill Check: [1d20+5] -> [19,5] = (24)
[Wed Aug 20 22:10:57 2003] : (4198) Enilia: Ride Skill Check: [1d20+1] -> [16,1] = (17)
[Wed Aug 20 22:10:58 2003] : (4200) DM: Enilia Dex check
[Wed Aug 20 22:11:08 2003] : (4198) Enilia: lol
[Wed Aug 20 22:11:15 2003] : (4198) Enilia: Dex check: [1d20+1] -> [2,1] = (3)
[Wed Aug 20 22:11:15 2003] : (4200) DM: I'll take the 16
[Wed Aug 20 22:11:34 2003] : (4198) Enilia: :)
[Wed Aug 20 22:12:01 2003] : (4200) DM: Ok, you manage to recover... Finduilas with some excellent horsemanship
[Wed Aug 20 22:12:33 2003] : (4200) DM: You eventually find that the river is crossable about 2 miles upstream
[Wed Aug 20 22:12:54 2003] : (4200) DM: from there you make it to the bridge with reasonable ease
[Wed Aug 20 22:13:16 2003] : (4199) Finduilas: :)
[Wed Aug 20 22:13:27 2003] : (4200) DM: It's now quite dark
[Wed Aug 20 22:13:33 2003] : (4198) Enilia: Phew, I hope we don't have to go this way too often!
[Wed Aug 20 22:14:32 2003] : (4199) Finduilas: Let's set up camp before we can't see what we're doing anymore
[Wed Aug 20 22:14:49 2003] : (4198) Enilia: Exxelent idea
[Wed Aug 20 22:15:07 2003] : (4198) Enilia: ooc /me gives up spelling lol
[Wed Aug 20 22:15:31 2003] : (4199) Finduilas: ooc KMAO
[Wed Aug 20 22:16:28 2003] : (4200) DM: YOu setup camp and night closes in
[Wed Aug 20 22:16:33 2003] : (4196) Aspen: Zzzzz.
[Wed Aug 20 22:16:41 2003] : (4200) DM: Posting sentries?
[Wed Aug 20 22:16:48 2003] : ** (4198) Enilia takes first watch **
[Wed Aug 20 22:17:17 2003] : ** (4200) Gresham takes second **
[Wed Aug 20 22:17:39 2003] : (4200) DM: During the 3rd watch...
[Wed Aug 20 22:17:47 2003] : (4200) DM: Nothing happens
[Wed Aug 20 22:17:52 2003] : (4199) Finduilas: LOL
[Wed Aug 20 22:17:53 2003] : (4198) Enilia: ooc LOL
[Wed Aug 20 22:17:55 2003] : (4200) DM: The night passes peacefully
[Wed Aug 20 22:18:31 2003] : ** (4199) Finduilas checks her wounds and discovers she can partly heal them **
[Wed Aug 20 22:18:33 2003] : ** (4200) DM rises and asks all **
[Wed Aug 20 22:18:43 2003] : (4200) DM: Is anyone in need of healing?
[Wed Aug 20 22:18:53 2003] : (4200) DM: ooc all gain 2 hp from peaceful nights rest
[Wed Aug 20 22:19:09 2003] : (4198) Enilia: ooc back to full here
[Wed Aug 20 22:19:17 2003] : (4200) Gresham: ooc that was Gresham BTW
[Wed Aug 20 22:19:21 2003] : (4200) Gresham: Not the DM
[Wed Aug 20 22:19:39 2003] : (4198) Enilia: lol
[Wed Aug 20 22:19:42 2003] : (4199) Finduilas: I could use some help, Gresham, not entirely fit yet
[Wed Aug 20 22:20:20 2003] : (4200) DM: Gresham casts Cure Light Wounds ( level 1, "Cures 1d8 +1/level damage (max +5)" )
[Wed Aug 20 22:20:28 2003] : (4200) DM: [1d8+2] -> [7,2] = (9)
[Wed Aug 20 22:20:31 2003] : ** (4196) Aspen casts Cure light wounds on himself. **
[Wed Aug 20 22:20:35 2003] : (4196) Aspen: [1d8+2] -> [1,2] = (3)
[Wed Aug 20 22:20:53 2003] : (4199) Finduilas: Thank you :)
[Wed Aug 20 22:21:57 2003] : (4200) DM: Getting food? Wilderness lore check for food search
[Wed Aug 20 22:22:08 2003] : (4199) Finduilas: Wilderness Lore Skill Check: [1d20+4] -> [6,4] = (10)
[Wed Aug 20 22:22:13 2003] : ** (4198) Enilia gets out a ration **
[Wed Aug 20 22:22:36 2003] : (4196) Aspen: Wilderness Lore Skill Check: [1d20+8] -> [15,8] = (23)
[Wed Aug 20 22:22:44 2003] : (4198) Enilia: Then jumps to let out Zero :O
[Wed Aug 20 22:22:53 2003] : (4200) DM: Aspen finds food for everyone and the horses...
[Wed Aug 20 22:23:11 2003] : (4200) DM: It's great stuff too, none of this nasty tasting mushrooms rubbish
[Wed Aug 20 22:23:23 2003] : (4199) Finduilas: Where to now?
[Wed Aug 20 22:23:24 2003] : (4198) Enilia: Thank you Aspen :)
[Wed Aug 20 22:23:29 2003] : (4196) Aspen: "You see these roots? They may not look like much but grilled slowly they are delicious."
[Wed Aug 20 22:23:32 2003] : (4200) DM: LOvely berries, fresh juicy grass
[Wed Aug 20 22:24:09 2003] : ** (4199) Finduilas gets the fire ready for grilling **
[Wed Aug 20 22:24:19 2003] : ** (4200) Gresham stands ready to head off **
[Wed Aug 20 22:24:33 2003] : (4200) Gresham: has breakfast first
[Wed Aug 20 22:25:10 2003] : (4198) Enilia: Gresham, I think we better head for the orcs; Aspen is right... Will you tell our friends where to find us when they return?
[Wed Aug 20 22:25:12 2003] : ** (4200) Gresham watches Aspen making grat food from the wilds **
[Wed Aug 20 22:25:34 2003] : (4200) Gresham: If that is your wish
[Wed Aug 20 22:25:51 2003] : (4199) Finduilas: And could you take those heads with you?
[Wed Aug 20 22:25:55 2003] : (4198) Enilia: Thank you *smiles*
[Wed Aug 20 22:26:11 2003] : (4200) Gresham: I was hoping to share in the bounty from the camp however
[Wed Aug 20 22:26:21 2003] : (4200) Gresham: It will wait until you return
[Wed Aug 20 22:26:39 2003] : ** (4200) Gresham takes the bag of heads **
[Wed Aug 20 22:26:50 2003] : (4199) Finduilas: You will share in the bounty of those heads at least :)
[Wed Aug 20 22:27:20 2003] : (4199) Finduilas: Thank you for taking those, I'd hate to have to take them with me for days to come
[Wed Aug 20 22:27:36 2003] : ** (4200) Gresham mounts up, crosses the bridge and heads for Barcanton **
[Wed Aug 20 22:27:48 2003] : (4200) DM: ooc brb
[Wed Aug 20 22:27:56 2003] : (4199) Finduilas: ooc OK
[Wed Aug 20 22:27:57 2003] : (4198) Enilia: ooc k
[Wed Aug 20 22:28:56 2003] : (4198) Enilia: ooc brb
[Wed Aug 20 22:29:09 2003] : (4200) DM: ooc back
[Wed Aug 20 22:29:30 2003] : (4200) DM: ooc what do you want to do? Carry on or wrap it up here for the night?
[Wed Aug 20 22:29:34 2003] : (4199) Finduilas: ooc wb
[Wed Aug 20 22:30:00 2003] : (4199) Finduilas: ooc It's 11:30, isn't it about time for David to stop?
[Wed Aug 20 22:30:01 2003] : (4196) Aspen: ooc Don't mind. There's only 30 mins left anyway.
[Wed Aug 20 22:30:05 2003] : (4198) Enilia: back too
[Wed Aug 20 22:30:34 2003] : (4199) Finduilas: ooc wb too
[Wed Aug 20 22:30:43 2003] : (4198) Enilia: :)
[Wed Aug 20 22:30:52 2003] : (4200) DM: ooc Cel?
[Wed Aug 20 22:31:09 2003] : (4198) Enilia: I can last another 30 mins
[Wed Aug 20 22:31:16 2003] : (4200) DM: ooc 11.30 UK time is the final deadline H
[Wed Aug 20 22:31:31 2003] : (4200) DM: ooc but 11pm is the aimed for time
[Wed Aug 20 22:31:45 2003] : (4199) Finduilas: ooc See? Completely confused tonight
[Wed Aug 20 22:31:54 2003] : (4200) DM: ooc OK, 30 mins more
[Wed Aug 20 22:31:59 2003] : (4200) DM: Plans?
[Wed Aug 20 22:32:02 2003] : (4199) Finduilas: ooc But I don't mind going on
[Wed Aug 20 22:32:35 2003] : (4198) Enilia: Head for the orcs, don't talk to them till next time :P
[Wed Aug 20 22:32:49 2003] : (4200) DM: Which way are you headed then?
[Wed Aug 20 22:32:59 2003] : (4196) Aspen: For the orcs.
[Wed Aug 20 22:33:18 2003] : (4199) Finduilas: To the orcs
[Wed Aug 20 22:33:35 2003] : (4200) DM: Which are where??
[Wed Aug 20 22:34:05 2003] : (4198) Enilia: ooc umm... East?
[Wed Aug 20 22:34:23 2003] : (4196) Aspen: Er. I can't remember.
[Wed Aug 20 22:34:55 2003] : (4200) DM: You all get a flashback
[Wed Aug 20 22:35:02 2003] : (4199) Finduilas: Southeast of the village
[Wed Aug 20 22:35:16 2003] : (4200) DM: Grugnak: An artifact, otr item of value, preferably a deities symbol...
[Wed Aug 20 22:35:16 2003] : (4198) Enilia: ooc LOL
[Wed Aug 20 22:35:35 2003] : (4200) DM: Grugnak: You can find us in the mines north of Nestris in two weeks time
[Wed Aug 20 22:35:56 2003] : (4199) Finduilas: ooc I missed that conversation
[Wed Aug 20 22:36:39 2003] : (4200) DM: Map
[Wed Aug 20 22:36:40 2003] : (4196) Aspen: Where's Nestris?
[Wed Aug 20 22:37:22 2003] : (4199) Finduilas: So more or less due east from here
[Wed Aug 20 22:37:47 2003] : (4198) Enilia: Looks like we might as well go through Barcanton after all
[Wed Aug 20 22:37:56 2003] : (4196) Aspen: "Looks like we're going via Barcanton anyway."
[Wed Aug 20 22:38:38 2003] : (4199) Finduilas: It looks like the mines are to the north-east of Barcanton
[Wed Aug 20 22:38:42 2003] : (4200) DM: When you look East, you can see that the pat that you are on leads through a pass, but that is all that you can see
[Wed Aug 20 22:39:06 2003] : (4200) DM: ooc Let's say Zach gave you that map
[Wed Aug 20 22:39:18 2003] : (4198) Enilia: :)
[Wed Aug 20 22:39:34 2003] : (4199) Finduilas: LOL
[Wed Aug 20 22:40:02 2003] : (4199) Finduilas: ooc Head them off at the pass? ;)
[Wed Aug 20 22:40:41 2003] : (4198) Enilia: Might be faster but could also be more dangerous
[Wed Aug 20 22:40:58 2003] : (4196) Aspen: "Oh. Exciting. Danger."
[Wed Aug 20 22:41:09 2003] : ** (4198) Enilia smiles **
[Wed Aug 20 22:41:45 2003] : (4199) Finduilas: We're expected, so I think there should be some orcs on the lookout, they might help us
[Wed Aug 20 22:42:15 2003] : ** (4198) Enilia packs up her stuff... Okay, off we go then **
[Wed Aug 20 22:42:15 2003] : (4196) Aspen: "Um. I wouldn't rely on that."
[Wed Aug 20 22:42:28 2003] : (4196) Aspen: "The had threatened to kill us all."
[Wed Aug 20 22:42:44 2003] : (4199) Finduilas: Who said I was? But it is a possibility
[Wed Aug 20 22:42:48 2003] : (4199) Finduilas: Int check: [1d20+2] -> [6,2] = (8)
[Wed Aug 20 22:43:38 2003] : (4198) Enilia: Our friends will find us easylier if we stay on the road
[Wed Aug 20 22:44:02 2003] : (4196) Aspen: "Travelling would be faster on the roads too."
[Wed Aug 20 22:44:26 2003] : ** (4198) Enilia mounts **
[Wed Aug 20 22:44:42 2003] : (4198) Enilia: First stiop, Barcanton
[Wed Aug 20 22:45:32 2003] : (4199) Finduilas: Are you sure? How much time do we have before we need to meet with the orc champion?
[Wed Aug 20 22:46:08 2003] : (4198) Enilia: All I'm sure iof is we aren't getting anywhere by hanging around here *smile*
[Wed Aug 20 22:46:33 2003] : (4198) Enilia: ooc /me tries to loosen the i'key and the o'key from each other
[Wed Aug 20 22:48:31 2003] : (4196) Aspen: ooc Time? I lose track.
[Wed Aug 20 22:48:39 2003] : ** (4198) Enilia heads for Barcanton, slowly to see if anyone follows **
[Wed Aug 20 22:48:52 2003] : (4200) DM: OK folks, where to? I don't care either way
[Wed Aug 20 22:48:55 2003] : ** (4199) Finduilas follows Enilia **
[Wed Aug 20 22:49:19 2003] : (4196) Aspen: Barcanton
[Wed Aug 20 22:49:36 2003] : ** (4198) Enilia smiles and speeds up a bit **
[Wed Aug 20 22:50:07 2003] : (4198) Enilia: Looks like you're stuck with us for a lil longer, Gresham
[Wed Aug 20 22:51:06 2003] : ** (4200) Gresham is long gone **
[Wed Aug 20 22:51:16 2003] : (4199) Finduilas: ooc KMAO
[Wed Aug 20 22:51:30 2003] : (4198) Enilia: ooc Sneaked off while I wasn't looking? lol
[Wed Aug 20 22:52:52 2003] : (4198) Enilia: ooc /me clip-clops away, too icky to make further decisions
[Wed Aug 20 22:53:09 2003] : (4196) Aspen: "Then again we could go east via the Northwood druid grove?"
[Wed Aug 20 22:53:23 2003] : (4198) Enilia: ooc ROFL LOL
[Wed Aug 20 22:53:32 2003] : ** (4198) Enilia halts **
[Wed Aug 20 22:53:39 2003] : (4198) Enilia: What did you say?
[Wed Aug 20 22:54:44 2003] : (4196) Aspen: "East?"
[Wed Aug 20 22:54:47 2003] : (4199) Finduilas: Do we have time for that?
[Wed Aug 20 22:55:38 2003] : (4198) Enilia: We sdon't have time to hesitate too much. Suits me fine either way, as long as we go
[Wed Aug 20 22:56:16 2003] : (4196) Aspen: "Well, I'm going East!"
[Wed Aug 20 22:56:25 2003] : (4199) Finduilas: I've just lost track of time, we had 2 weeks after you met that Grugnak, right?
[Wed Aug 20 22:56:43 2003] : ** (4198) Enilia turns around... Lead the way then, druid *smiles* **
[Wed Aug 20 22:56:50 2003] : (4200) Gresham: ooc 4 days have passed
[Wed Aug 20 22:57:53 2003] : (4198) Enilia: ooc We've almost spend the 30 mins not going anywhere ;)
[Wed Aug 20 22:58:02 2003] : (4199) Finduilas: So we should have plenty of time, lead the way, Aspen
[Wed Aug 20 22:58:25 2003] : (4199) Finduilas: ooc We did go to Barcanton for a while :P
[Wed Aug 20 22:58:35 2003] : (4200) DM: Map of the hills
[Wed Aug 20 22:58:37 2003] : (4198) Enilia: ooc LOL
[Wed Aug 20 22:58:42 2003] : (4200) DM: Map of the hills
[Wed Aug 20 22:59:38 2003] : (4200) DM: ooc plenty here to see and do... Enjoy;)
[Wed Aug 20 22:59:51 2003] : (4198) Enilia: ooc lol
[Wed Aug 20 23:00:06 2003] : (4200) DM: ooc OK, you finally decide to head East...
[Wed Aug 20 23:00:09 2003] : (4200) DM: GAME END