Contents / PnP Stuff / Logs / Craig's - 13 August 2003

[Wed Aug 13 19:09:20 2003] : (2595) DM: GAME START
[Wed Aug 13 19:09:46 2003] : (2598) Enilia: Hi Aspen, nice to have you back. Where were you hiding?
[Wed Aug 13 19:09:47 2003] : (2594) Farkenella: ooc errrrrrrr, me has no map
[Wed Aug 13 19:10:02 2003] : (2594) Farkenella: Aspen ?
[Wed Aug 13 19:10:02 2003] : (2597) Finduilas: ooc I just see a green field with arrows
[Wed Aug 13 19:10:03 2003] : (2598) Enilia: ooc me neither, just arrows :P
[Wed Aug 13 19:10:04 2003] : (2594) Farkenella: Where ?
[Wed Aug 13 19:10:10 2003] : (2596) Aspen: Here?
[Wed Aug 13 19:10:14 2003] : (2597) Finduilas: Where did you come from?
[Wed Aug 13 19:10:39 2003] : (2596) Aspen: ooc er. not sure.
[Wed Aug 13 19:10:41 2003] : (2594) Farkenella: Hey Aspen ! where 've you been ? and how did you find us ?
[Wed Aug 13 19:11:12 2003] : (2594) Farkenella: ooc me/ imagines DM frantically trying to put the map up
[Wed Aug 13 19:11:15 2003] : (2598) Enilia: Probably out hugging trees or something :P
[Wed Aug 13 19:11:38 2003] : (2594) Farkenella: Hugging tress eh ? I've heard of someone who was a tree hugger
[Wed Aug 13 19:11:48 2003] : (2596) Aspen: ooc Yeah. Saw some *enormous* conifers.
[Wed Aug 13 19:11:54 2003] : (2598) Enilia: lol
[Wed Aug 13 19:11:59 2003] : (2597) Finduilas: Really? What kind of person does that?
[Wed Aug 13 19:12:04 2003] : ** (2594) Farkenella frowns, trying to remember **
[Wed Aug 13 19:12:06 2003] : ** (2595) Gresham nods at Aspen **
[Wed Aug 13 19:12:36 2003] : (2594) Farkenella: Myf..something, I can't remember her name
[Wed Aug 13 19:12:39 2003] : (2597) Finduilas: Gresham: meet Aspen, Aspen: meet Gresham
[Wed Aug 13 19:12:44 2003] : (2598) Enilia: Trees are okay, but hugging them...? Pftttttt :P
[Wed Aug 13 19:13:00 2003] : (2596) Aspen: "Hello. And you are...?"
[Wed Aug 13 19:13:01 2003] : (2597) Finduilas: It takes all kinds, I guess
[Wed Aug 13 19:13:36 2003] : (2597) Finduilas: He's our helper for the moment, from the temple of Waukeen
[Wed Aug 13 19:13:54 2003] : (2596) Aspen: "Oh good. We need the help."
[Wed Aug 13 19:13:55 2003] : (2594) Farkenella: Trees are cool, I like trees
[Wed Aug 13 19:13:57 2003] : (2598) Enilia: Not very talkative but an okay guy I think 'smiles*
[Wed Aug 13 19:14:10 2003] : (2594) Farkenella: Well, I am quite glad you are back Aspen
[Wed Aug 13 19:14:15 2003] : (2597) Finduilas: And useful, he can heal
[Wed Aug 13 19:14:27 2003] : (2594) Farkenella: I missed your dexterity with that staff back with the mantis
[Wed Aug 13 19:14:38 2003] : ** (2595) Gresham mumbles "hello" **
[Wed Aug 13 19:14:41 2003] : (2594) Farkenella: Where has Barrawyn gone ?
[Wed Aug 13 19:14:46 2003] : ** (2594) Farkenella looks around **
[Wed Aug 13 19:15:04 2003] : (2597) Finduilas: He was just here a minute ago
[Wed Aug 13 19:15:19 2003] : (2598) Enilia: I'm sure he was here just this morning....
[Wed Aug 13 19:15:27 2003] : (2594) Farkenella: don't put rangers near a forest lest you lose them is my motto
[Wed Aug 13 19:15:32 2003] : (2594) Farkenella: and I would nknow...
[Wed Aug 13 19:15:33 2003] : (2598) Enilia: lol
[Wed Aug 13 19:15:35 2003] : (2594) Farkenella: *sighs*
[Wed Aug 13 19:15:37 2003] : (2597) Finduilas: LOL
[Wed Aug 13 19:15:40 2003] : (2596) Aspen: ooc How about we don't make a big deal of characters missing due to out-of-game reasons?
[Wed Aug 13 19:15:53 2003] : (2594) Farkenella: ooc I like it :D
[Wed Aug 13 19:15:56 2003] : (2598) Enilia: ooc why? It's fun :P
[Wed Aug 13 19:16:06 2003] : (2596) Aspen: ooc oh. okay.
[Wed Aug 13 19:16:10 2003] : (2597) Finduilas: ooc I like it as well
[Wed Aug 13 19:16:22 2003] : (2598) Enilia: lol
[Wed Aug 13 19:16:26 2003] : (2594) Farkenella: ooc /me reads David'smind : oh damn, that means I have to amke up a story EACH time ??? lol
[Wed Aug 13 19:16:34 2003] : (2598) Enilia: ooc LOL
[Wed Aug 13 19:16:36 2003] : (2597) Finduilas: Well, we'll have to do without him for the moment
[Wed Aug 13 19:16:36 2003] : (2596) Aspen: ooc yes...
[Wed Aug 13 19:16:36 2003] : (2594) Farkenella: ooc me thinks DM is gone
[Wed Aug 13 19:16:40 2003] : (2597) Finduilas: ooc KMAO
[Wed Aug 13 19:17:18 2003] : (2594) Farkenella: ooc his server is down, and he has not talked in a while....
[Wed Aug 13 19:17:57 2003] : (2598) Enilia: ooc /me rides in lil cikles while waiting for the DM's return
[Wed Aug 13 19:17:58 2003] : ** (2595) DM is here **
[Wed Aug 13 19:18:04 2003] : (2598) Enilia: circkles too
[Wed Aug 13 19:18:06 2003] : (2594) Farkenella: ooc oh ok
[Wed Aug 13 19:18:11 2003] : (2598) Enilia: ooc or somethin'
[Wed Aug 13 19:18:23 2003] : (2594) Farkenella: ooc we still can't see the map, so still don't really know where to go
[Wed Aug 13 19:18:27 2003] : (2597) Finduilas: ooc You can quit circling now ;)
[Wed Aug 13 19:18:27 2003] : ** (2595) DM is waiting to hear what you ware doing **
[Wed Aug 13 19:18:49 2003] : (2598) Enilia: Off to the bridge! (I'll just stay behind :P)
[Wed Aug 13 19:18:55 2003] : ** (2594) Farkenella smiles **
[Wed Aug 13 19:18:58 2003] : (2595) DM: ooc you all stopped to be cautious before approaching the bridge
[Wed Aug 13 19:19:06 2003] : (2597) Finduilas: We've come to the bridge, so we might as well cross it
[Wed Aug 13 19:19:25 2003] : (2597) Finduilas: Farkenella, will you do the honours?
[Wed Aug 13 19:19:34 2003] : (2598) Enilia: Should we check for traps? Looking at Farky...
[Wed Aug 13 19:19:36 2003] : ** (2594) Farkenella dismounts **
[Wed Aug 13 19:19:45 2003] : ** (2594) Farkenella says, a little quieter **
[Wed Aug 13 19:19:50 2003] : (2594) Farkenella: sure, I'll go ahead
[Wed Aug 13 19:19:59 2003] : (2594) Farkenella: Search Skill Check: [1d20+9] -> [3,9] = (12)
[Wed Aug 13 19:20:09 2003] : (2597) Finduilas: Give me your horse, I'll take it with me
[Wed Aug 13 19:20:15 2003] : ** (2594) Farkenella hands her horse **
[Wed Aug 13 19:20:20 2003] : (2594) Farkenella: thank you
[Wed Aug 13 19:20:23 2003] : ** (2597) Finduilas dismounts and leads the two horses **
[Wed Aug 13 19:20:36 2003] : (2595) DM: ooc what are you searching?
[Wed Aug 13 19:20:51 2003] : (2594) Farkenella: ooc for anything that's not usual about that bridge
[Wed Aug 13 19:21:04 2003] : (2597) Finduilas: ooc *not* unusual?
[Wed Aug 13 19:21:22 2003] : (2594) Farkenella: ooc first before it, then going onto it, if I have found nothing
[Wed Aug 13 19:21:35 2003] : (2594) Farkenella: ooc the foreign takes over sometimes *sigh*
[Wed Aug 13 19:21:36 2003] : (2595) DM: You can quite obviously see a plaque on one of the pillars at this end
[Wed Aug 13 19:21:45 2003] : ** (2594) Farkenella looks at the plaque **
[Wed Aug 13 19:21:53 2003] : (2596) Aspen: ooc *ding* a red rectangle appears on the bridge
[Wed Aug 13 19:21:53 2003] : (2595) DM: The bridge is a stone and wood construction
[Wed Aug 13 19:22:02 2003] : (2598) Enilia: ooc lol
[Wed Aug 13 19:22:06 2003] : (2594) Farkenella: ooc autopause
[Wed Aug 13 19:22:19 2003] : (2597) Finduilas: ooc LOL
[Wed Aug 13 19:22:23 2003] : (2595) DM: It has ropes that suspend the wood between two towes at either end
[Wed Aug 13 19:22:32 2003] : (2596) Aspen: "Why are we waiting? Loads of people must use this bridge all the time."
[Wed Aug 13 19:22:38 2003] : ** (2594) Farkenella looks at the plaque **
[Wed Aug 13 19:22:49 2003] : (2595) DM: Plaque has some writing on
[Wed Aug 13 19:22:57 2003] : ** (2594) Farkenella reads **
[Wed Aug 13 19:23:13 2003] : (2598) Enilia: Patience Aspen, never a bad thing
[Wed Aug 13 19:23:17 2003] : (2595) DM: Man of old, it is told
[Wed Aug 13 19:23:28 2003] : (2595) DM: Would search until he tired,
[Wed Aug 13 19:23:41 2003] : (2595) DM: Not for gold, ne'er be sold,
[Wed Aug 13 19:23:51 2003] : (2595) DM: But what sought he was fire.
[Wed Aug 13 19:24:00 2003] : (2595) DM: Man today, thou mayst say,
[Wed Aug 13 19:24:09 2003] : (2595) DM: Has quite another aim,
[Wed Aug 13 19:24:17 2003] : (2595) DM: In places deep, he did seek,
[Wed Aug 13 19:24:24 2003] : (2595) DM: To find me for his gain!
[Wed Aug 13 19:24:32 2003] : (2595) DM: What am I?
[Wed Aug 13 19:25:08 2003] : ** (2594) Farkenella reads aloud **
[Wed Aug 13 19:25:25 2003] : ** (2598) Enilia looks puzzled.... **
[Wed Aug 13 19:25:29 2003] : (2597) Finduilas: In place deep, for his gain
[Wed Aug 13 19:25:36 2003] : (2598) Enilia: Can't we pass without knowing the answer?
[Wed Aug 13 19:25:39 2003] : (2595) DM: ooc brb
[Wed Aug 13 19:25:46 2003] : (2597) Finduilas: ooc OK
[Wed Aug 13 19:26:07 2003] : ** (2594) Farkenella tries to advance on the bridge, cautiously **
[Wed Aug 13 19:26:16 2003] : (2597) Finduilas: I like riddles and whenever I find one I want to know the answer
[Wed Aug 13 19:26:20 2003] : (2596) Aspen: "Gold?"
[Wed Aug 13 19:26:32 2003] : (2597) Finduilas: Or jewels
[Wed Aug 13 19:26:34 2003] : (2598) Enilia: Not for gold, it says...
[Wed Aug 13 19:26:37 2003] : (2595) DM: ooc back
[Wed Aug 13 19:26:43 2003] : (2598) Enilia: ooc wb
[Wed Aug 13 19:26:48 2003] : ** (2594) Farkenella tries to advance on the bridge, cautiously **
[Wed Aug 13 19:26:53 2003] : (2597) Finduilas: Not fame or glory, you don't need deep places to find those
[Wed Aug 13 19:26:59 2003] : (2598) Enilia: ooc /me calls out for Henry
[Wed Aug 13 19:27:24 2003] : (2597) Finduilas: Nor happiness or love
[Wed Aug 13 19:28:00 2003] : ** (2595) DM sits back and waits :D **
[Wed Aug 13 19:28:04 2003] : ** (2594) Farkenella tries to advance on the bridge, cautiously **
[Wed Aug 13 19:28:23 2003] : (2595) DM: Farkanella advances on the bridge
[Wed Aug 13 19:28:37 2003] : (2594) Farkenella: Search Skill Check: [1d20+9] -> [18,9] = (27)
[Wed Aug 13 19:29:31 2003] : ** (2598) Enilia watches Farky do her thing, still puzzled **
[Wed Aug 13 19:29:36 2003] : (2596) Aspen: "The 'man of old' didn't search for gold but the 'man today' does."
[Wed Aug 13 19:29:41 2003] : (2597) Finduilas: Iron?
[Wed Aug 13 19:30:19 2003] : (2598) Enilia: Adventure?
[Wed Aug 13 19:30:34 2003] : (2597) Finduilas: In place deep?
[Wed Aug 13 19:30:38 2003] : (2597) Finduilas: places
[Wed Aug 13 19:30:43 2003] : (2596) Aspen: *shudder*
[Wed Aug 13 19:30:56 2003] : ** (2594) Farkenella crosses the bridge, still searching, and letting the others think **
[Wed Aug 13 19:31:15 2003] : (2595) DM: ooc Dave can I have your charsheet?
[Wed Aug 13 19:31:41 2003] : (2595) DM: Farky crosses the bridgae with bno problems
[Wed Aug 13 19:31:46 2003] : (2597) Finduilas: With iron and fire you can make steel, for your gain
[Wed Aug 13 19:31:49 2003] : (2595) DM: Farky crosses the bridge with no problems
[Wed Aug 13 19:31:53 2003] : (2595) DM: ooc Gah!
[Wed Aug 13 19:31:55 2003] : ** (2597) Finduilas follows with the horses **
[Wed Aug 13 19:32:07 2003] : (2595) DM: ooc thanks Dave
[Wed Aug 13 19:32:38 2003] : ** (2598) Enilia waits for Findus to be at the other side before following **
[Wed Aug 13 19:33:21 2003] : (2598) Enilia: I wonder what that riddle is for...
[Wed Aug 13 19:33:26 2003] : ** (2596) Aspen crosses bridge **
[Wed Aug 13 19:33:36 2003] : (2595) DM: Anyone who crossed the bridge...
[Wed Aug 13 19:33:44 2003] : (2595) DM: Did so safely ;P
[Wed Aug 13 19:33:46 2003] : (2596) Aspen: with Softpaws scampering beside him.
[Wed Aug 13 19:33:49 2003] : (2598) Enilia: LOL
[Wed Aug 13 19:34:01 2003] : ** (2594) Farkenella mumbles **
[Wed Aug 13 19:34:02 2003] : ** (2595) Gresham follows **
[Wed Aug 13 19:34:04 2003] : (2594) Farkenella: the soul ?
[Wed Aug 13 19:34:11 2003] : (2597) Finduilas: ooc He's evil
[Wed Aug 13 19:34:35 2003] : (2597) Finduilas: You don't have to search for your soul, do you?
[Wed Aug 13 19:34:44 2003] : (2598) Enilia: Hopefully not
[Wed Aug 13 19:35:08 2003] : ** (2594) Farkenella is pensive, and goes back to the plaque **
[Wed Aug 13 19:35:43 2003] : ** (2595) Gresham points to the left along the river... **
[Wed Aug 13 19:35:52 2003] : (2595) Gresham: We need to follow up here
[Wed Aug 13 19:36:05 2003] : (2597) Finduilas: That's where we're going?
[Wed Aug 13 19:37:21 2003] : (2595) Gresham: Yes
[Wed Aug 13 19:37:23 2003] : (2596) Aspen: "No need to hang around."
[Wed Aug 13 19:37:26 2003] : (2598) Enilia: Hey Farky, we've got frogs to find, we can do the riddle on the way back (if we're still alive...)
[Wed Aug 13 19:37:29 2003] : ** (2594) Farkenella mumbles to herself, repeating the verses over and over again **
[Wed Aug 13 19:37:32 2003] : (2595) Gresham: Along here into the hills
[Wed Aug 13 19:37:52 2003] : (2596) Aspen: oooc Hills? /me gets on his bike.
[Wed Aug 13 19:37:52 2003] : ** (2597) Finduilas can't stop thinking about the riddle **
[Wed Aug 13 19:37:58 2003] : (2598) Enilia: ooc lol
[Wed Aug 13 19:38:05 2003] : (2597) Finduilas: ooc KMAO
[Wed Aug 13 19:38:26 2003] : (2594) Farkenella: ok, I have to clear my mind, let's go
[Wed Aug 13 19:38:56 2003] : ** (2596) Aspen goes **
[Wed Aug 13 19:39:04 2003] : ** (2597) Finduilas gives Farkenella her horse and mounts **
[Wed Aug 13 19:39:12 2003] : ** (2598) Enilia stays at the back as usual **
[Wed Aug 13 19:39:24 2003] : (2595) DM: OK, the trail alon the river is marshy
[Wed Aug 13 19:39:42 2003] : ** (2597) Finduilas rides at the front, bow in hand **
[Wed Aug 13 19:39:48 2003] : (2596) Aspen: "Careful. I will lead the way."
[Wed Aug 13 19:39:51 2003] : (2595) DM: But the horses (Aspen borrowing Berrawyn's presumably)
[Wed Aug 13 19:39:52 2003] : ** (2594) Farkenella mounts **
[Wed Aug 13 19:39:54 2003] : (2596) Aspen: Wilderness Lore Skill Check: [1d20+8] -> [1,8] = (9)
[Wed Aug 13 19:40:03 2003] : (2595) DM: manage to travel in it ok
[Wed Aug 13 19:40:03 2003] : (2594) Farkenella: Wilderness Lore Skill Check: [1d20+2] -> [15,2] = (17)
[Wed Aug 13 19:40:35 2003] : (2595) DM: You ride for half an hour...
[Wed Aug 13 19:40:49 2003] : (2595) DM: And come to a split in the river
[Wed Aug 13 19:41:24 2003] : (2595) DM: It looks traversable, but is reasonably fast flowing, and deep
[Wed Aug 13 19:41:47 2003] : ** (2594) Farkenella looks at the river , frowning **
[Wed Aug 13 19:42:11 2003] : (2596) Aspen: "The horses can swim it."
[Wed Aug 13 19:42:41 2003] : (2597) Finduilas: Are you sure? It looks pretty fast and deep
[Wed Aug 13 19:42:44 2003] : (2596) Aspen: (Softpaws hisses at the water)
[Wed Aug 13 19:43:14 2003] : ** (2594) Farkenella looks at the river appraisingly (using her wilderness lore check earlier :P) **
[Wed Aug 13 19:43:45 2003] : ** (2597) Finduilas can't stop thinking about the riddle **
[Wed Aug 13 19:44:45 2003] : ** (2597) Finduilas nudges her horse into the river **
[Wed Aug 13 19:44:51 2003] : (2594) Farkenella: Gresham, shall we cross it ?
[Wed Aug 13 19:45:07 2003] : ** (2598) Enilia watches, feeling uneasy **
[Wed Aug 13 19:45:31 2003] : (2595) DM: YOu think that you could nmake it, but may have to do some swimming
[Wed Aug 13 19:45:55 2003] : ** (2595) Gresham looks at his half-plate armour then at the water **
[Wed Aug 13 19:46:31 2003] : (2595) Gresham: Farky's horse starts to go across
[Wed Aug 13 19:46:38 2003] : ** (2598) Enilia dismounts and carefully leads her horse to the water, still watching Findus **
[Wed Aug 13 19:46:45 2003] : (2595) DM: [1d20] -> [10] = (10)
[Wed Aug 13 19:46:45 2003] : (2596) Aspen: I pick up Softpaw and put him on my shoulder and coax my horse across.
[Wed Aug 13 19:46:54 2003] : (2597) Finduilas: Put your armour on your horse, Gresham
[Wed Aug 13 19:47:10 2003] : (2595) DM: It's hooves slip as it tries to swim with a pack and a rider
[Wed Aug 13 19:47:18 2003] : ** (2597) Finduilas gets of her horse and starts swimming alongside it **
[Wed Aug 13 19:47:26 2003] : (2595) DM: [1d20] -> [6] = (6)
[Wed Aug 13 19:47:42 2003] : ** (2598) Enilia sighs, takes a deep breath and starts into the water **
[Wed Aug 13 19:47:45 2003] : (2595) DM: the horse starts to be pushed downstream
[Wed Aug 13 19:47:58 2003] : (2595) DM: swim checks for those trying
[Wed Aug 13 19:48:01 2003] : ** (2594) Farkenella holds... **
[Wed Aug 13 19:48:09 2003] : (2598) Enilia: Swim Skill Check: [1d20+2] -> [20,2] = (22)
[Wed Aug 13 19:48:18 2003] : (2598) Enilia: ooc \o/
[Wed Aug 13 19:48:19 2003] : (2597) Finduilas: Swim Skill Check: [1d20+1] -> [3,1] = (4)
[Wed Aug 13 19:48:24 2003] : (2596) Aspen: Swim Skill Check: [1d20+1] -> [20,1] = (21)
[Wed Aug 13 19:48:28 2003] : ** (2595) Gresham romoves armour and packs it on his horse **
[Wed Aug 13 19:48:29 2003] : ** (2597) Finduilas goes under **
[Wed Aug 13 19:48:54 2003] : (2595) Gresham: FInduilas is being swept downstream with her horse
[Wed Aug 13 19:48:56 2003] : ** (2598) Enilia lets go of her horse and goes for Findus **
[Wed Aug 13 19:49:02 2003] : (2594) Farkenella: ooc sorry phone
[Wed Aug 13 19:49:16 2003] : ** (2597) Finduilas holds on tight to her horse **
[Wed Aug 13 19:49:24 2003] : (2595) Gresham: Enilia and Aspen make it OK
[Wed Aug 13 19:49:34 2003] : ** (2598) Enilia lets go of her horse and goes for Findus **
[Wed Aug 13 19:49:38 2003] : (2595) Gresham: Finduilas... Make a dex check
[Wed Aug 13 19:49:47 2003] : (2595) Gresham: Swim Skill Check: [1d20+2] -> [12,2] = (14)
[Wed Aug 13 19:49:50 2003] : (2597) Finduilas: Dex check: [1d20+1] -> [3,1] = (4)
[Wed Aug 13 19:50:02 2003] : ** (2595) Gresham leads his horse across **
[Wed Aug 13 19:50:05 2003] : (2597) Finduilas: ooc I demand new dice
[Wed Aug 13 19:50:11 2003] : (2598) Enilia: ooc lol
[Wed Aug 13 19:50:18 2003] : (2595) Gresham: Swim check?
[Wed Aug 13 19:50:36 2003] : (2598) Enilia: ooc who
[Wed Aug 13 19:50:41 2003] : (2597) Finduilas: Swim Skill Check: [1d20+1] -> [4,1] = (5)
[Wed Aug 13 19:50:43 2003] : (2595) DM: Farky
[Wed Aug 13 19:50:49 2003] : (2594) Farkenella: ooc sorry phone
[Wed Aug 13 19:50:53 2003] : (2595) DM: ooc no, finduilas, sorry
[Wed Aug 13 19:51:03 2003] : (2597) Finduilas: ooc np, DM
[Wed Aug 13 19:51:22 2003] : ** (2598) Enilia is still trying to catch up with Findus **
[Wed Aug 13 19:51:32 2003] : ** (2597) Finduilas is starting to panic slightly **
[Wed Aug 13 19:51:46 2003] : (2598) Enilia: Hold on!
[Wed Aug 13 19:52:01 2003] : (2595) DM: Finduilas is drifting downstream
[Wed Aug 13 19:52:08 2003] : ** (2597) Finduilas stops swimming and just clings to her horse **
[Wed Aug 13 19:52:19 2003] : (2595) DM: fort save finduilas
[Wed Aug 13 19:52:28 2003] : (2597) Finduilas: Fortitude save: [1d20+3] -> [17,3] = (20)
[Wed Aug 13 19:52:56 2003] : (2596) Aspen: ooc any life savers?
[Wed Aug 13 19:53:03 2003] : (2595) DM: Finduilas resists being knocked unconscious
[Wed Aug 13 19:53:14 2003] : ** (2598) Enilia is still trying to catch up with Findus **
[Wed Aug 13 19:53:34 2003] : (2595) DM: ooc... PAUSE
[Wed Aug 13 19:53:57 2003] : (2598) Enilia: ooc not sure it was a good idea but she already did it
[Wed Aug 13 19:54:31 2003] : (2594) Farkenella: ooc sorry, I am lost, I thought my horse slipped, then it was Finduilas going downstream
[Wed Aug 13 19:54:37 2003] : (2595) DM: OK Finduilas is drifting with Farky's horse
[Wed Aug 13 19:54:58 2003] : (2597) Finduilas: No, my horse
[Wed Aug 13 19:55:11 2003] : (2594) Farkenella: I was on my horse
[Wed Aug 13 19:55:19 2003] : (2595) DM: err, confused here... can't see a swim check for Farky
[Wed Aug 13 19:55:24 2003] : (2594) Farkenella: but never really entered the water, Finduilas did though
[Wed Aug 13 19:55:41 2003] : (2594) Farkenella: ok, let's say that one sentence about the horse slipping was not for me
[Wed Aug 13 19:55:57 2003] : (2595) DM: OK, finduilas is drifting with Farky hwho is on her horse
[Wed Aug 13 19:56:17 2003] : (2594) Farkenella: errrrrrrrrr, ok
[Wed Aug 13 19:56:18 2003] : (2595) DM: ooc horses made it if not ridden
[Wed Aug 13 19:56:32 2003] : (2594) Farkenella: ok, gotcha
[Wed Aug 13 19:56:47 2003] : (2594) Farkenella: so I'm holding on to my horse which is trying to swim, is that it ?
[Wed Aug 13 19:56:51 2003] : (2595) DM: So farky fell off then... (I would think)
[Wed Aug 13 19:57:01 2003] : (2595) DM: Swim check Farky
[Wed Aug 13 19:57:05 2003] : (2594) Farkenella: Swim Skill Check: [1d20-1] -> [12,-1] = (11)
[Wed Aug 13 19:57:12 2003] : (2595) DM: GAME RESTART
[Wed Aug 13 19:57:25 2003] : (2598) Enilia: ooc Enilia following or scratch that?
[Wed Aug 13 19:57:26 2003] : (2595) DM: OK, you made it to shore
[Wed Aug 13 19:57:52 2003] : (2595) DM: Those who crossed are on the wrong side of the riverlet
[Wed Aug 13 19:58:09 2003] : ** (2594) Farkenella coughs and shakes **
[Wed Aug 13 19:58:18 2003] : (2595) DM: Finduilas has maintained consciousness but is still drifting
[Wed Aug 13 19:58:20 2003] : (2597) Finduilas: ooc If the horses without riders made it, what about mine? I was already off it
[Wed Aug 13 19:58:33 2003] : (2595) DM: ooc yours made it...
[Wed Aug 13 19:58:37 2003] : (2595) DM: Str check
[Wed Aug 13 19:58:45 2003] : (2597) Finduilas: Str check: [1d20+1] -> [5,1] = (6)
[Wed Aug 13 19:58:51 2003] : (2598) Enilia: ooc confused.... Let go of my horse and followew Findus when I thought it was only her
[Wed Aug 13 19:59:02 2003] : ** (2596) Aspen throws the end of a rope to who ever is in the water. **
[Wed Aug 13 19:59:04 2003] : (2597) Finduilas: ooc Nut I was holding on to it while swimming
[Wed Aug 13 19:59:21 2003] : (2597) Finduilas: Not Nut, But
[Wed Aug 13 19:59:27 2003] : (2595) DM: ooc you lost grip on it, it ffollowed the others
[Wed Aug 13 19:59:44 2003] : (2595) DM: map there?
[Wed Aug 13 19:59:55 2003] : (2598) Enilia: ooc yes
[Wed Aug 13 19:59:56 2003] : (2597) Finduilas: ooc I've been saying all the time I clung to it
[Wed Aug 13 19:59:59 2003] : (2594) Farkenella: ooc not for me
[Wed Aug 13 20:00:04 2003] : (2595) DM: OK Enilia, if you followed, you can try to drag her out
[Wed Aug 13 20:00:15 2003] : (2597) Finduilas: ooc No map
[Wed Aug 13 20:00:30 2003] : (2595) DM: ooc str check, you lost grip
[Wed Aug 13 20:00:38 2003] : ** (2598) Enilia tries to drag her out (how?) **
[Wed Aug 13 20:00:46 2003] : (2597) Finduilas: ooc OK
[Wed Aug 13 20:00:49 2003] : (2595) DM: Str check
[Wed Aug 13 20:00:53 2003] : (2598) Enilia: Str check: [1d20+2] -> [3,2] = (5)
[Wed Aug 13 20:00:58 2003] : (2597) Finduilas: Str check: [1d20+1] -> [16,1] = (17)
[Wed Aug 13 20:01:09 2003] : ** (2594) Farkenella is panting somewhere on the side of the river(let) **
[Wed Aug 13 20:01:11 2003] : (2598) Enilia: ooc we both drown
[Wed Aug 13 20:01:17 2003] : (2595) DM: ooc LOL
[Wed Aug 13 20:01:33 2003] : (2595) DM: OK Finduilas take 3 damage from bashing into rocks
[Wed Aug 13 20:01:38 2003] : ** (2594) Farkenella trying to catch her breath and calm her horse **
[Wed Aug 13 20:01:40 2003] : (2597) Finduilas: ooc But I don't let go ;)
[Wed Aug 13 20:01:41 2003] : (2595) DM: one more swim check
[Wed Aug 13 20:01:50 2003] : (2598) Enilia: Swim Skill Check: [1d20+2] -> [2,2] = (4)
[Wed Aug 13 20:01:56 2003] : (2597) Finduilas: Swim Skill Check: [1d20+1] -> [4,1] = (5)
[Wed Aug 13 20:01:57 2003] : (2595) DM: ooc not enilia
[Wed Aug 13 20:02:03 2003] : (2598) Enilia: ooc yup, definitely drowning :P
[Wed Aug 13 20:02:11 2003] : (2598) Enilia: ooc k
[Wed Aug 13 20:02:16 2003] : (2595) DM: Fort save please
[Wed Aug 13 20:02:29 2003] : (2597) Finduilas: Fortitude save: [1d20+3] -> [13,3] = (16)
[Wed Aug 13 20:02:40 2003] : (2595) DM: Still conscious... Enilia
[Wed Aug 13 20:02:45 2003] : (2598) Enilia: Fortitude save: [1d20+0] -> [19,0] = (19)
[Wed Aug 13 20:03:08 2003] : (2595) DM: ooc I meant what are you doing, you aren't drowning, no fort save needed
[Wed Aug 13 20:03:47 2003] : (2598) Enilia: ooc oh :P renaming this lake to lake of confusing :P Trying once more to get Findus out
[Wed Aug 13 20:03:50 2003] : (2598) Enilia: Str check: [1d20+2] -> [18,2] = (20)
[Wed Aug 13 20:04:07 2003] : (2595) DM: OK you grab Finduilas and haul her to the shore
[Wed Aug 13 20:04:16 2003] : (2595) DM: You are right by the bridge
[Wed Aug 13 20:04:16 2003] : (2597) Finduilas: ooc Lake? I thought it was a river
[Wed Aug 13 20:04:28 2003] : (2595) DM: ooc errr, bank then
[Wed Aug 13 20:04:50 2003] : ** (2598) Enilia pants... Are you okay? Wheres Farky? **
[Wed Aug 13 20:04:58 2003] : (2595) DM: ooc hold on
[Wed Aug 13 20:05:22 2003] : (2597) Finduilas: Thank you, Enilia, you just saved my life there
[Wed Aug 13 20:05:28 2003] : (2595) DM: Map
[Wed Aug 13 20:05:40 2003] : (2595) DM: ooc for those who don't have the map
[Wed Aug 13 20:06:03 2003] : (2595) DM: ooc does anyone have the map?
[Wed Aug 13 20:06:07 2003] : (2598) Enilia: Anytime.... But Farky, can you see Farky?
[Wed Aug 13 20:06:14 2003] : (2598) Enilia: ooc yes, I have map
[Wed Aug 13 20:06:26 2003] : (2596) Aspen: ooc map? yep.
[Wed Aug 13 20:06:27 2003] : (2594) Farkenella: ooc i don't, and the link won't show it either
[Wed Aug 13 20:06:33 2003] : (2597) Finduilas: ooc I still don't have it
[Wed Aug 13 20:06:47 2003] : (2594) Farkenella: ooc I'll log out and see if that works
[Wed Aug 13 20:06:52 2003] : (2594) Farkenella: Disconnecting from server...
[Wed Aug 13 20:06:53 2003] : (2594) Farkenella (exit): 20:06
[Wed Aug 13 20:06:54 2003] : (2597) Finduilas: ooc The link doesn't work for me either
[Wed Aug 13 20:06:54 2003] : (2595) DM: ooc that's very odd
[Wed Aug 13 20:07:19 2003] : (2602) Farkenella (enter): 20:07
[Wed Aug 13 20:07:20 2003] : (2597) Finduilas: ooc I still have the green map with the hexagons and arrows
[Wed Aug 13 20:07:30 2003] : (2602) Farkenella: ooc nope
[Wed Aug 13 20:07:52 2003] : (2595) DM: ooc you arren't getting access to the image on my server
[Wed Aug 13 20:07:58 2003] : (2595) DM: Not sure why
[Wed Aug 13 20:08:15 2003] : (2597) Finduilas: ooc Refreshing the link, it's extremely show, so I'm afraid it still won't work
[Wed Aug 13 20:08:28 2003] : (2595) DM: ooc can you get my website up? http://www.craigchambers.org.uk
[Wed Aug 13 20:08:31 2003] : (2597) Finduilas: ooc Nope, still doesn't work
[Wed Aug 13 20:09:35 2003] : (2602) Farkenella: ooc nope, just send it e-mail
[Wed Aug 13 20:09:49 2003] : (2595) DM: ooc OK
[Wed Aug 13 20:10:03 2003] : (2597) Finduilas: ooc Still waiting for the website
[Wed Aug 13 20:10:10 2003] : (2596) Aspen: ooc mail maps to me.
[Wed Aug 13 20:10:20 2003] : (2596) Aspen: ooc my site is working
[Wed Aug 13 20:10:37 2003] : (2598) Enilia: brb
[Wed Aug 13 20:10:41 2003] : (2597) Finduilas: ooc Website works
[Wed Aug 13 20:11:08 2003] : (2597) Finduilas: ooc Now trying to find the map
[Wed Aug 13 20:11:51 2003] : (2597) Finduilas: ooc Can't reach the ORPG pages :(
[Wed Aug 13 20:12:12 2003] : (2598) Enilia: back
[Wed Aug 13 20:12:31 2003] : (2597) Finduilas: ooc wb
[Wed Aug 13 20:12:57 2003] : (2602) Farkenella: ooc ok, got the e-mail map, I am fine
[Wed Aug 13 20:13:25 2003] : (2595) DM: ooc what'ds going on there then, how come some of you can get it?
[Wed Aug 13 20:13:31 2003] : (2595) DM: OK
[Wed Aug 13 20:13:36 2003] : (2597) Finduilas: ooc Got the mail :)
[Wed Aug 13 20:13:41 2003] : (2595) DM: GAME RESTART
[Wed Aug 13 20:14:04 2003] : (2595) DM: Finduilas is now not drowning
[Wed Aug 13 20:14:27 2003] : (2595) DM: You are both about a mile downstream, back at the bridge
[Wed Aug 13 20:14:37 2003] : (2602) Farkenella: ooc where am I ?
[Wed Aug 13 20:14:52 2003] : (2597) Finduilas: Back where we started, now what?
[Wed Aug 13 20:15:09 2003] : (2598) Enilia: Better find the others and our horses...
[Wed Aug 13 20:16:07 2003] : (2597) Finduilas: Do we have to swim again?
[Wed Aug 13 20:16:34 2003] : (2598) Enilia: Dunno... Maybe there's another way...
[Wed Aug 13 20:16:52 2003] : (2597) Finduilas: Or could they perhaps send a horse over with a rope tied at the other side?
[Wed Aug 13 20:16:57 2003] : (2596) Aspen: "(shouting) Hey! Use this rope to help you cross."
[Wed Aug 13 20:17:09 2003] : (2598) Enilia: I hope Farky's all right...
[Wed Aug 13 20:17:29 2003] : (2595) DM: ooc use rope check please ;)
[Wed Aug 13 20:17:32 2003] : (2597) Finduilas: So do I, when and where did you see her last?
[Wed Aug 13 20:17:33 2003] : (2598) Enilia: Yes Finus, that might do it
[Wed Aug 13 20:18:14 2003] : (2598) Enilia: Ummm... In the water close to you?
[Wed Aug 13 20:18:25 2003] : (2597) Finduilas: I just don't fancy drowning, I've swallowed enough water for a day
[Wed Aug 13 20:18:34 2003] : (2602) Farkenella: ooc I made it to the other side...I think
[Wed Aug 13 20:18:55 2003] : (2595) DM: ooc ok?
[Wed Aug 13 20:19:28 2003] : (2595) DM: ooc Farky made it
[Wed Aug 13 20:19:54 2003] : (2595) DM: ooc if you are throwing a rope I ewant a use ope check
[Wed Aug 13 20:19:59 2003] : (2595) DM: rope
[Wed Aug 13 20:20:07 2003] : (2596) Aspen: Use Rope Skill Check: [1d20+2] -> [3,2] = (5)
[Wed Aug 13 20:20:35 2003] : (2595) DM: It splashes into the water
[Wed Aug 13 20:20:41 2003] : (2595) DM: ooc keep trying
[Wed Aug 13 20:20:44 2003] : (2597) Finduilas: ooc I would suggest sending a horse over with a rope held (or tied) at the other side
[Wed Aug 13 20:20:49 2003] : (2596) Aspen: Use Rope Skill Check: [1d20+2] -> [5,2] = (7)
[Wed Aug 13 20:20:59 2003] : (2595) DM: ooc you could take 10
[Wed Aug 13 20:21:04 2003] : (2596) Aspen: "Bah. I can't do it."
[Wed Aug 13 20:21:11 2003] : (2602) Farkenella: ooc can someone please draw the outline of the map and tell me where everybody is ?
[Wed Aug 13 20:21:12 2003] : (2596) Aspen: "Someone else want to try?"
[Wed Aug 13 20:21:21 2003] : ** (2602) Farkenella gets her rope out **
[Wed Aug 13 20:22:05 2003] : (2595) DM: ooc I did Del... On the right
[Wed Aug 13 20:22:29 2003] : (2602) Farkenella: ooc oh, ok, that's where the problem is, I can't see that either
[Wed Aug 13 20:22:30 2003] : (2602) Farkenella: sheesh
[Wed Aug 13 20:22:48 2003] : (2602) Farkenella: ooc can you see that ?
[Wed Aug 13 20:22:54 2003] : (2595) DM: ooc yes
[Wed Aug 13 20:22:54 2003] : (2596) Aspen: ooc yes
[Wed Aug 13 20:23:04 2003] : (2602) Farkenella: ooc wohooooooooooooooo
[Wed Aug 13 20:23:08 2003] : (2602) Farkenella: ooc I have the map !
[Wed Aug 13 20:23:20 2003] : (2597) Finduilas: ooc The map has arrived :D
[Wed Aug 13 20:23:27 2003] : (2598) Enilia: \o/
[Wed Aug 13 20:23:45 2003] : (2602) Farkenella: ooc ok, now, who is where ?
[Wed Aug 13 20:23:52 2003] : (2595) DM: ooc I just did what I did before again! Saved it then reloaded it... Is my site available?
[Wed Aug 13 20:24:15 2003] : (2596) Aspen: ooc Most people are in the snout of the river confluence.
[Wed Aug 13 20:24:21 2003] : (2597) Finduilas: ooc Checking
[Wed Aug 13 20:24:30 2003] : (2595) DM: ooc enilia and finduilas south of the small branch of the river
[Wed Aug 13 20:24:37 2003] : (2596) Aspen: ooc Enila and Finduilas are on the opposite bank of the eastern fork.
[Wed Aug 13 20:24:53 2003] : (2597) Finduilas: ooc Yes, the site is available as well :)
[Wed Aug 13 20:25:00 2003] : (2595) DM: ooc weird
[Wed Aug 13 20:25:15 2003] : (2597) Finduilas: ooc Tres weird
[Wed Aug 13 20:25:31 2003] : (2602) Farkenella: is the blue dot where I am ?
[Wed Aug 13 20:25:41 2003] : (2595) DM: ooc OK, you eventually manage to throw a rope over
[Wed Aug 13 20:25:46 2003] : (2595) DM: ooc yes
[Wed Aug 13 20:25:58 2003] : (2602) Farkenella: Use Rope Skill Check: [1d20+3] -> [14,3] = (17)
[Wed Aug 13 20:26:16 2003] : ** (2598) Enilia looks for a suitable tree or something to tie the rope to **
[Wed Aug 13 20:26:18 2003] : (2595) DM: ooc brb
[Wed Aug 13 20:26:48 2003] : (2597) Finduilas: ooc OK
[Wed Aug 13 20:27:24 2003] : (2598) Enilia: You better go first Findus, I'll untie the rope afterwards and you can pull me over if I can't swim
[Wed Aug 13 20:27:31 2003] : (2595) DM: ooc back
[Wed Aug 13 20:27:36 2003] : (2598) Enilia: ooc wb
[Wed Aug 13 20:28:23 2003] : ** (2597) Finduilas gets in the water, holding on to the rope **
[Wed Aug 13 20:28:47 2003] : (2595) DM: Swimming?
[Wed Aug 13 20:29:15 2003] : (2597) Finduilas: Dragging myself along
[Wed Aug 13 20:29:25 2003] : (2595) DM: str check
[Wed Aug 13 20:29:43 2003] : (2597) Finduilas: Str check: [1d20+1] -> [9,1] = (10)
[Wed Aug 13 20:29:51 2003] : (2595) DM: You make it across
[Wed Aug 13 20:29:58 2003] : (2595) DM: ooc big cheers
[Wed Aug 13 20:30:10 2003] : ** (2602) Farkenella helps Finduilas out of the water **
[Wed Aug 13 20:30:12 2003] : (2597) Finduilas: Thank the gods
[Wed Aug 13 20:30:18 2003] : ** (2598) Enilia unties the rope, then tie it around her waist and starts swimming **
[Wed Aug 13 20:30:22 2003] : (2598) Enilia: Swim Skill Check: [1d20+2] -> [9,2] = (11)
[Wed Aug 13 20:30:31 2003] : (2597) Finduilas: Thank you, Farkenella
[Wed Aug 13 20:30:35 2003] : (2595) DM: you make it too
[Wed Aug 13 20:30:43 2003] : (2598) Enilia: Phew!
[Wed Aug 13 20:30:48 2003] : ** (2597) Finduilas helps hauling Enilia across **
[Wed Aug 13 20:30:52 2003] : (2598) Enilia: Untying the rope
[Wed Aug 13 20:30:53 2003] : (2602) Farkenella: Wow, that river was nasty
[Wed Aug 13 20:30:58 2003] : (2598) Enilia: That was a hard one
[Wed Aug 13 20:30:59 2003] : (2602) Farkenella: I am definitely not a fish !
[Wed Aug 13 20:31:04 2003] : (2598) Enilia: Everyone okay?
[Wed Aug 13 20:31:06 2003] : (2595) DM: 40xp to all
[Wed Aug 13 20:31:18 2003] : (2597) Finduilas: I guess so
[Wed Aug 13 20:31:31 2003] : ** (2602) Farkenella is fine **
[Wed Aug 13 20:31:35 2003] : (2598) Enilia: Thank you Aspen :)
[Wed Aug 13 20:31:42 2003] : (2596) Aspen: "We should camp here and get dry."
[Wed Aug 13 20:31:58 2003] : ** (2602) Farkenella helps Enilia untie the rope and takes it back (unless it was Aspen's) **
[Wed Aug 13 20:32:03 2003] : (2597) Finduilas: What's the time?
[Wed Aug 13 20:32:05 2003] : (2595) DM: ooc it's about 10 am
[Wed Aug 13 20:32:07 2003] : (2598) Enilia: Sound great!
[Wed Aug 13 20:32:17 2003] : (2602) Farkenella: now here is a good idea !
[Wed Aug 13 20:32:21 2003] : ** (2598) Enilia cheks on her horse and Zero **
[Wed Aug 13 20:32:30 2003] : (2597) Finduilas: I could do with a bit of a rest
[Wed Aug 13 20:32:33 2003] : Attempting to assign the role of PLAYER to (2596) Aspen...
[Wed Aug 13 20:32:39 2003] : (2595) DM: How long are you resting for?
[Wed Aug 13 20:32:54 2003] : (2596) Aspen: Until we're all dry.
[Wed Aug 13 20:32:59 2003] : ** (2602) Farkenella is quite rested, but wet **
[Wed Aug 13 20:33:01 2003] : (2598) Enilia: Just enough to dry?
[Wed Aug 13 20:33:23 2003] : ** (2602) Farkenella "bouchonne" Enokiel **
[Wed Aug 13 20:33:27 2003] : (2595) DM: OK, a fresh breeze dries you all off in about an hour
[Wed Aug 13 20:33:33 2003] : (2597) Finduilas: ooc And get rested a bit, drowning is hard work
[Wed Aug 13 20:33:34 2003] : (2602) Farkenella: ooc drying a horse ?
[Wed Aug 13 20:34:22 2003] : (2595) DM: The saddles a a bit squelchy when you remount, but they're OK to ride on
[Wed Aug 13 20:34:27 2003] : (2596) Aspen: ooc bouchonne? cork?
[Wed Aug 13 20:34:48 2003] : (2602) Farkenella: ooc, lol, could be, but no, special word for tending to horses, drying them
[Wed Aug 13 20:35:22 2003] : (2595) DM: It's now 11am
[Wed Aug 13 20:35:23 2003] : ** (2602) Farkenella kind of wanders around the camp **
[Wed Aug 13 20:35:29 2003] : ** (2602) Farkenella returns **
[Wed Aug 13 20:35:36 2003] : (2602) Farkenella: everyone dry ?
[Wed Aug 13 20:35:41 2003] : (2602) Farkenella: Shall we go ?
[Wed Aug 13 20:35:44 2003] : (2598) Enilia: Yes, thank you
[Wed Aug 13 20:35:45 2003] : (2602) Farkenella: Gresham, which way ?
[Wed Aug 13 20:35:58 2003] : (2595) Gresham: continue up this side of the river
[Wed Aug 13 20:36:18 2003] : (2595) Gresham: the main river on the left
[Wed Aug 13 20:36:21 2003] : (2596) Aspen: "West or east branch?"
[Wed Aug 13 20:36:38 2003] : (2595) Gresham: West
[Wed Aug 13 20:36:39 2003] : ** (2598) Enilia mounts, ready to go **
[Wed Aug 13 20:36:40 2003] : (2602) Farkenella: well, tell you what, with the trouble it took us to get on this side, you'd have to pay me to get on the other side again
[Wed Aug 13 20:36:52 2003] : (2597) Finduilas: There are no more rivers to cross, are there?
[Wed Aug 13 20:36:59 2003] : ** (2602) Farkenella mounts **
[Wed Aug 13 20:37:18 2003] : (2595) Gresham: I'm not sure, there is a marsh I believe
[Wed Aug 13 20:37:38 2003] : (2597) Finduilas: A marsh? Now he tells us
[Wed Aug 13 20:37:40 2003] : (2596) Aspen: "Hmm. You *do* know where we are going don't you?"
[Wed Aug 13 20:37:44 2003] : ** (2597) Finduilas mounts **
[Wed Aug 13 20:38:50 2003] : (2595) DM: ooc frog people ==> Marsh
[Wed Aug 13 20:39:28 2003] : ** (2595) Gresham moves off **
[Wed Aug 13 20:39:28 2003] : ** (2596) Aspen rides on. **
[Wed Aug 13 20:39:31 2003] : (2602) Farkenella: Wilderness Lore Skill Check: [1d20+2] -> [6,2] = (8)
[Wed Aug 13 20:39:41 2003] : ** (2598) Enilia follows at the back **
[Wed Aug 13 20:39:53 2003] : ** (2602) Farkenella looks around to find tracks or something **
[Wed Aug 13 20:40:00 2003] : ** (2597) Finduilas rides with Farkenella **
[Wed Aug 13 20:40:27 2003] : (2595) DM: You ride for an hour and a half along the larger river, the bank hgets progressively marshier and you start to get bitten by insects
[Wed Aug 13 20:40:46 2003] : ** (2596) Aspen gathers some herbs to ward of the insects. **
[Wed Aug 13 20:40:46 2003] : (2595) DM: Spot and listen checks
[Wed Aug 13 20:40:53 2003] : (2596) Aspen: Wilderness Lore Skill Check: [1d20+8] -> [16,8] = (24)
[Wed Aug 13 20:40:58 2003] : (2597) Finduilas: Listen Skill Check: [1d20+6] -> [10,6] = (16)
[Wed Aug 13 20:40:59 2003] : (2598) Enilia: Enilia: Listen Skill Check [1d20+0] -> [7,0] = (7)
[Wed Aug 13 20:41:00 2003] : (2598) Enilia: Enilia: Spot Skill Check [1d20+0] -> [18,0] = (18)
[Wed Aug 13 20:41:00 2003] : (2597) Finduilas: Spot Skill Check: [1d20+6] -> [16,6] = (22)
[Wed Aug 13 20:41:00 2003] : (2596) Aspen: Knowledge: Nature Skill Check: [1d20+4] -> [8,4] = (12)
[Wed Aug 13 20:41:07 2003] : (2596) Aspen: Spot Skill Check: [1d20+3] -> [6,3] = (9)
[Wed Aug 13 20:41:13 2003] : (2596) Aspen: Listen Skill Check: [1d20+3] -> [5,3] = (8)
[Wed Aug 13 20:42:15 2003] : (2595) DM: [1d20] -> [3] = (3)
[Wed Aug 13 20:42:15 2003] : (2595) DM: [1d20] -> [2] = (2)
[Wed Aug 13 20:42:16 2003] : (2602) Farkenella: Spot Skill Check: [1d20+6] -> [14,6] = (20)
[Wed Aug 13 20:42:16 2003] : (2595) DM: [1d20] -> [16] = (16)
[Wed Aug 13 20:42:17 2003] : (2595) DM: [1d20] -> [4] = (4)
[Wed Aug 13 20:42:17 2003] : (2602) Farkenella: Listen Skill Check: [1d20+6] -> [7,6] = (13)
[Wed Aug 13 20:42:47 2003] : (2596) Aspen: "Keep an eye out people. Bullywugs (cringe :P) live in this sort of place."
[Wed Aug 13 20:43:02 2003] : (2602) Farkenella: Wilderness Lore Skill Check: [1d20+2] -> [11,2] = (13)
[Wed Aug 13 20:43:05 2003] : (2602) Farkenella: Knowledge: Nature Skill Check: [1d20+5] -> [11,5] = (16)
[Wed Aug 13 20:43:09 2003] : (2598) Enilia: What's a bullywug?
[Wed Aug 13 20:43:10 2003] : (2597) Finduilas: Bullywugs?
[Wed Aug 13 20:43:15 2003] : (2597) Finduilas: Wilderness Lore Skill Check: [1d20+4] -> [11,4] = (15)
[Wed Aug 13 20:43:28 2003] : (2597) Finduilas: Look out: over there
[Wed Aug 13 20:43:35 2003] : (2596) Aspen: "Frog like creatures."
[Wed Aug 13 20:43:36 2003] : (2598) Enilia: Yikes! What's that? /me points.... A bullywog?
[Wed Aug 13 20:43:37 2003] : ** (2602) Farkenella has stopped as well **
[Wed Aug 13 20:43:51 2003] : ** (2598) Enilia stops **
[Wed Aug 13 20:44:11 2003] : ** (2597) Finduilas stops **
[Wed Aug 13 20:44:12 2003] : (2602) Farkenella: looking in the same direction as the others
[Wed Aug 13 20:45:28 2003] : (2595) DM: ooc it's marshy
[Wed Aug 13 20:45:32 2003] : ** (2597) Finduilas checks her bow is still in order **
[Wed Aug 13 20:45:41 2003] : (2595) DM: the creatures (2) have not seen you
[Wed Aug 13 20:45:48 2003] : (2602) Farkenella: ooc /me marvels as she sees the landscape unravel itself
[Wed Aug 13 20:46:00 2003] : ** (2602) Farkenella dismounts quietly **
[Wed Aug 13 20:46:13 2003] : (2595) DM: ooc LOL @ sarcasm
[Wed Aug 13 20:46:32 2003] : ** (2595) Gresham dismounts **
[Wed Aug 13 20:46:43 2003] : (2597) Finduilas: ooc Who's being sarcastic? ;)
[Wed Aug 13 20:46:50 2003] : ** (2598) Enilia dismounts, getting her crossbow ready **
[Wed Aug 13 20:46:50 2003] : (2602) Farkenella: ooc ;-) great painter you are DM
[Wed Aug 13 20:46:52 2003] : ** (2597) Finduilas dismounts **
[Wed Aug 13 20:46:55 2003] : (2595) DM: The bullywugs appear to be rooting in the marsh
[Wed Aug 13 20:47:10 2003] : ** (2602) Farkenella motions the others not to move and appraises the distance the creatures are at **
[Wed Aug 13 20:47:19 2003] : (2596) Aspen: (quietly) "Can we not sneak past them?"
[Wed Aug 13 20:47:35 2003] : (2598) Enilia: Worth a try...
[Wed Aug 13 20:47:48 2003] : (2602) Farkenella: (quietly too) aren't we supposed to get something from them ?
[Wed Aug 13 20:48:04 2003] : (2596) Aspen: "Wouldn't it be at their camp?"
[Wed Aug 13 20:48:19 2003] : (2598) Enilia: Yeah, but this doesn't look like their camp does it?
[Wed Aug 13 20:48:27 2003] : (2602) Farkenella: it would you're right, what do these creatures speak again ?
[Wed Aug 13 20:48:35 2003] : (2602) Farkenella: if they speak that is
[Wed Aug 13 20:48:45 2003] : (2596) Aspen: er
[Wed Aug 13 20:48:48 2003] : (2596) Aspen: Knowledge: Nature Skill Check: [1d20+4] -> [14,4] = (18)
[Wed Aug 13 20:48:54 2003] : (2602) Farkenella: Knowledge: Nature Skill Check: [1d20+5] -> [15,5] = (20)
[Wed Aug 13 20:49:05 2003] : (2597) Finduilas: Knowledge: Nature Skill Check: Untrained
[Wed Aug 13 20:49:07 2003] : (2595) DM: The bullywugs are wearing what appears to be leather armour, you can't see any weapons from here
[Wed Aug 13 20:49:48 2003] : (2602) Farkenella: shall we leave our horses here ?
[Wed Aug 13 20:49:55 2003] : (2595) DM: ooc these ones dspeak draconic
[Wed Aug 13 20:50:12 2003] : (2598) Enilia: Do they *eat* horses?
[Wed Aug 13 20:50:21 2003] : (2595) DM: [1d100] -> [69] = (69)
[Wed Aug 13 20:50:26 2003] : (2602) Farkenella: ooc it's draconic I think, I don't enough to talk to them
[Wed Aug 13 20:50:40 2003] : (2597) Finduilas: I understand draconic
[Wed Aug 13 20:50:54 2003] : (2602) Farkenella: ooc scratch the ooc on the previous line, that was in char
[Wed Aug 13 20:51:06 2003] : (2602) Farkenella: could we interrogate them
[Wed Aug 13 20:51:08 2003] : (2602) Farkenella: ?
[Wed Aug 13 20:51:11 2003] : (2602) Farkenella: maybe?
[Wed Aug 13 20:51:13 2003] : (2595) DM: They're muttering something, but you are too far away to hear it
[Wed Aug 13 20:51:17 2003] : (2597) Finduilas: We'd have to catch one first
[Wed Aug 13 20:51:18 2003] : (2598) Enilia: I say we do as Aspen suggest and try to sneak past... Probably plenty to talk to later if wanted
[Wed Aug 13 20:51:34 2003] : (2602) Farkenella: try and find out how many people there are in the camp and such
[Wed Aug 13 20:51:48 2003] : (2602) Farkenella: we might not want to stumble on 45 of them at once
[Wed Aug 13 20:51:51 2003] : (2597) Finduilas: I
[Wed Aug 13 20:51:53 2003] : ** (2598) Enilia shudders **
[Wed Aug 13 20:52:07 2003] : (2597) Finduilas: I'm not very good at sneaking
[Wed Aug 13 20:52:17 2003] : (2595) Gresham: nor me
[Wed Aug 13 20:52:22 2003] : ** (2602) Farkenella looks at Finduilas...and Gresham **
[Wed Aug 13 20:52:27 2003] : ** (2595) Gresham points to half plate **
[Wed Aug 13 20:52:28 2003] : (2602) Farkenella: I thought so...
[Wed Aug 13 20:52:42 2003] : (2598) Enilia: What if we hide behind the horses... They might let the horses pass...
[Wed Aug 13 20:52:46 2003] : (2597) Finduilas: You can't be worse than me
[Wed Aug 13 20:52:57 2003] : (2602) Farkenella: errrr , what about saddles and bags ?
[Wed Aug 13 20:53:42 2003] : (2598) Enilia: MThey might just let the horses head for their camp, saddles or not, reckoning their mates will catch them there... I dunno...
[Wed Aug 13 20:53:54 2003] : (2602) Farkenella: No, I say we leave the horse here, try and sneak, and be prepared for the worse
[Wed Aug 13 20:54:31 2003] : (2598) Enilia: I wanna know if they eat horses then... Aspen? Not leaving my horse for their dinner
[Wed Aug 13 20:54:33 2003] : (2596) Aspen: "We could encircle them and capture them.."
[Wed Aug 13 20:54:40 2003] : (2595) DM: ooc they speak common, but it's a terrible pidgen actually
[Wed Aug 13 20:54:52 2003] : (2596) Aspen: "They'd probably snack on horses given the chance."
[Wed Aug 13 20:55:01 2003] : (2602) Farkenella: frogs ?
[Wed Aug 13 20:55:04 2003] : ** (2598) Enilia shudders again **
[Wed Aug 13 20:55:05 2003] : (2602) Farkenella: oh well
[Wed Aug 13 20:55:18 2003] : (2597) Finduilas: ooc They speak a language I speak and now all of a sudden they speak common
[Wed Aug 13 20:55:29 2003] : (2602) Farkenella: I am ok with whatever you decide people
[Wed Aug 13 20:55:33 2003] : (2602) Farkenella: but let us decide fast
[Wed Aug 13 20:55:42 2003] : (2595) DM: ooc sorry, couldn't find it at first
[Wed Aug 13 20:55:45 2003] : (2602) Farkenella: for the more we linger here, the more chances that they'll hear us
[Wed Aug 13 20:55:52 2003] : (2597) Finduilas: Let's try and catch us some frogs
[Wed Aug 13 20:55:58 2003] : (2596) Aspen: "Agreed."
[Wed Aug 13 20:56:06 2003] : (2602) Farkenella: I suggested that at the beginning I think...
[Wed Aug 13 20:56:11 2003] : ** (2602) Farkenella sighs **
[Wed Aug 13 20:56:16 2003] : (2596) Aspen: "I'll entangle them to prevent them running away."
[Wed Aug 13 20:56:26 2003] : (2602) Farkenella: now, here is an excellent idea
[Wed Aug 13 20:56:37 2003] : (2598) Enilia: Anything to keep them at bay...
[Wed Aug 13 20:56:41 2003] : (2597) Finduilas: Enilia, Gresham, what do you say?
[Wed Aug 13 20:57:11 2003] : (2598) Enilia: If you wanna catch one I'm not moving on on my own *loil smile*
[Wed Aug 13 20:57:22 2003] : (2595) Gresham: Umm, they seem to be the evil creatures that have killed the good farm folk
[Wed Aug 13 20:57:32 2003] : (2595) Gresham: Yes
[Wed Aug 13 20:57:41 2003] : (2597) Finduilas: Al the more reason to not sneak past them
[Wed Aug 13 20:58:04 2003] : (2597) Finduilas: Surround, entangle, attack?
[Wed Aug 13 20:58:13 2003] : (2596) Aspen: "Good plan."
[Wed Aug 13 20:58:17 2003] : (2602) Farkenella: I'll try and sneak a bit closer
[Wed Aug 13 20:58:17 2003] : (2595) Gresham: OK, actions people?
[Wed Aug 13 20:58:26 2003] : (2595) DM: OK, actions people?
[Wed Aug 13 20:58:32 2003] : (2602) Farkenella: along the river
[Wed Aug 13 20:58:51 2003] : (2595) DM: [1d20] -> [19] = (19)
[Wed Aug 13 20:58:52 2003] : (2595) DM: [1d20] -> [11] = (11)
[Wed Aug 13 20:59:12 2003] : (2596) Aspen: Getting a bit closer and waiting for people to get into position.
[Wed Aug 13 20:59:14 2003] : (2597) Finduilas: Also along the river, trying to get behind them
[Wed Aug 13 20:59:15 2003] : (2602) Farkenella: Move Silently Skill Check: [1d20+7] -> [2,7] = (9)
[Wed Aug 13 20:59:25 2003] : (2602) Farkenella: Hide Skill Check: [1d20+6] -> [18,6] = (24)
[Wed Aug 13 20:59:39 2003] : (2595) DM: ooc leaving the horses?
[Wed Aug 13 20:59:44 2003] : (2598) Enilia: following at the back, casting mage armour if that can be done silently :P
[Wed Aug 13 20:59:48 2003] : (2597) Finduilas: ooc Invisible but very noisy
[Wed Aug 13 20:59:50 2003] : (2598) Enilia: ooc yes
[Wed Aug 13 21:00:03 2003] : (2597) Finduilas: ooc Yes, for now
[Wed Aug 13 21:00:17 2003] : (2595) DM: Farky's foot hgets bogged and makes a big sucking noise as she pulls it out
[Wed Aug 13 21:00:19 2003] : (2595) DM: [1d20] -> [15] = (15)
[Wed Aug 13 21:00:26 2003] : (2595) DM: [1d20] -> [8] = (8)
[Wed Aug 13 21:00:38 2003] : (2596) Aspen: *schluuurrrrp*
[Wed Aug 13 21:00:41 2003] : (2595) DM: They carry on grubbing
[Wed Aug 13 21:01:00 2003] : ** (2598) Enilia starts breathing again **
[Wed Aug 13 21:01:16 2003] : ** (2602) Farkenella tries to be more careful **
[Wed Aug 13 21:01:41 2003] : (2595) DM: ooc mark position please farky
[Wed Aug 13 21:01:47 2003] : (2595) DM: anyone else moving?
[Wed Aug 13 21:01:55 2003] : (2598) Enilia: yes
[Wed Aug 13 21:02:08 2003] : (2595) DM: roll it
[Wed Aug 13 21:02:15 2003] : (2597) Finduilas: Following Farkenella from a distance (1oo ft)
[Wed Aug 13 21:02:21 2003] : (2597) Finduilas: Move Silently Skill Check: [1d20-1] -> [5,-1] = (4)
[Wed Aug 13 21:02:23 2003] : (2598) Enilia: Move Silently Skill Check: [1d20+1] -> [17,1] = (18)
[Wed Aug 13 21:02:28 2003] : (2597) Finduilas: Hide Skill Check: [1d20-1] -> [16,-1] = (15)
[Wed Aug 13 21:02:37 2003] : (2598) Enilia: Hide Skill Check: [1d20+1] -> [5,1] = (6)
[Wed Aug 13 21:03:00 2003] : (2596) Aspen: Move Silently Skill Check: [1d20+2] -> [9,2] = (11)
[Wed Aug 13 21:03:05 2003] : (2595) DM: Theres a big faring noise as you pull out a deeply stuck foot
[Wed Aug 13 21:03:13 2003] : (2595) DM: farting
[Wed Aug 13 21:03:19 2003] : (2598) Enilia: ooc lol
[Wed Aug 13 21:03:25 2003] : ** (2598) Enilia stops breathing again **
[Wed Aug 13 21:03:31 2003] : (2595) DM: [1d20] -> [17] = (17)
[Wed Aug 13 21:03:34 2003] : (2595) DM: [1d20] -> [9] = (9)
[Wed Aug 13 21:03:45 2003] : (2595) DM: One looks up and scans the area
[Wed Aug 13 21:03:48 2003] : (2595) DM: [1d20] -> [10] = (10)
[Wed Aug 13 21:04:01 2003] : (2595) DM: Carries on grubbing again
[Wed Aug 13 21:04:17 2003] : (2598) Enilia: (quiet) phew!
[Wed Aug 13 21:04:19 2003] : (2595) DM: Move Silently Skill Check: [1d20-9] -> [9,-9] = (0)
[Wed Aug 13 21:04:37 2003] : (2597) Finduilas: ooc Zero?
[Wed Aug 13 21:04:43 2003] : (2602) Farkenella: ooc MINUS NINE ! *sigh*
[Wed Aug 13 21:04:43 2003] : (2595) DM: Hide Skill Check: [1d20-9] -> [2,-9] = (-7)
[Wed Aug 13 21:04:48 2003] : (2598) Enilia: ooc in the saddlebag
[Wed Aug 13 21:04:57 2003] : (2597) Finduilas: ooc LOL
[Wed Aug 13 21:05:07 2003] : (2595) DM: Unfortunately, the silent cleric is not so silent now
[Wed Aug 13 21:05:19 2003] : (2598) Enilia: ooc he's not exactly a wolf :P
[Wed Aug 13 21:05:20 2003] : (2597) Finduilas: ooc .me looks at the neonsign above the cleric
[Wed Aug 13 21:05:24 2003] : (2595) DM: Bullywog definitely hears that
[Wed Aug 13 21:05:35 2003] : (2595) DM: Initiative
[Wed Aug 13 21:05:42 2003] : (2595) DM: [1d20] -> [9] = (9)
[Wed Aug 13 21:05:44 2003] : (2598) Enilia: Initiative Enilia: [1d20+1] -> [13,1] = (14)
[Wed Aug 13 21:05:45 2003] : (2595) DM: [1d20] -> [14] = (14)
[Wed Aug 13 21:05:50 2003] : (2596) Aspen: Initiative: [1d20+2] -> [8,2] = (10)
[Wed Aug 13 21:05:51 2003] : (2597) Finduilas: Initiative Finduilas: [1d20+1] -> [16,1] = (17)
[Wed Aug 13 21:05:56 2003] : (2602) Farkenella: Initiative Farkenella : [1d20+3] -> [20,3] = (23)
[Wed Aug 13 21:06:38 2003] : (2595) DM: [1d20] -> [18] = (18)
[Wed Aug 13 21:07:00 2003] : (2595) DM: OK Farky
[Wed Aug 13 21:07:10 2003] : (2595) DM: You are about 200 ft away
[Wed Aug 13 21:07:27 2003] : (2595) DM: Your turn
[Wed Aug 13 21:07:48 2003] : (2602) Farkenella: ooc Where is Gresham (ie. where did they hear the noise ?)
[Wed Aug 13 21:08:09 2003] : (2595) DM: Near you
[Wed Aug 13 21:08:24 2003] : (2602) Farkenella: ooc great
[Wed Aug 13 21:08:57 2003] : ** (2602) Farkenella mumbles about noisy clerics and tries to go on along the river s silently and hidden as possible **
[Wed Aug 13 21:08:58 2003] : (2595) DM: ooc enila and finduilas can you mark positions?
[Wed Aug 13 21:08:59 2003] : (2602) Farkenella: Hide Skill Check: [1d20+6] -> [3,6] = (9)
[Wed Aug 13 21:09:07 2003] : (2602) Farkenella: Move Silently Skill Check: [1d20+7] -> [5,7] = (12)
[Wed Aug 13 21:09:19 2003] : (2595) DM: They see you
[Wed Aug 13 21:09:37 2003] : (2595) DM: Gresham moves into dspace
[Wed Aug 13 21:09:43 2003] : (2597) Finduilas: ooc Farkenella, where are you? What colour?
[Wed Aug 13 21:09:52 2003] : (2602) Farkenella: ooc blue cross
[Wed Aug 13 21:10:00 2003] : (2595) DM: Finduilas?
[Wed Aug 13 21:10:40 2003] : (2597) Finduilas: ooc I'm not allowed to draw, DM
[Wed Aug 13 21:10:47 2003] : Attempting to assign the role of PLAYER to (2597) Finduilas...
[Wed Aug 13 21:10:58 2003] : (2595) DM: ooc try now
[Wed Aug 13 21:11:43 2003] : (2597) Finduilas: ooc Still 100 ft behind Farkenella
[Wed Aug 13 21:12:18 2003] : (2595) DM: ok enilia?
[Wed Aug 13 21:12:33 2003] : (2598) Enilia: ooc I'm marked
[Wed Aug 13 21:12:53 2003] : (2595) DM: ooc is that where you've moved to?
[Wed Aug 13 21:13:01 2003] : (2598) Enilia: yes
[Wed Aug 13 21:13:27 2003] : (2595) DM: Bully hops forwards madly
[Wed Aug 13 21:13:55 2003] : ** (2598) Enilia gasps **
[Wed Aug 13 21:14:07 2003] : (2595) DM: ooc only 40 ft
[Wed Aug 13 21:14:18 2003] : (2595) DM: Aspen?
[Wed Aug 13 21:14:30 2003] : (2595) DM: ooc lots of little hops, not one big one ;)
[Wed Aug 13 21:14:44 2003] : (2598) Enilia: ooc lol
[Wed Aug 13 21:14:46 2003] : (2596) Aspen: I cast entangle at the Bullywugs. Reflex save DC = 14
[Wed Aug 13 21:14:58 2003] : (2595) DM: Reflex save: [1d20+0] -> [15,0] = (15)
[Wed Aug 13 21:15:00 2003] : (2595) DM: Reflex save: [1d20+0] -> [18,0] = (18)
[Wed Aug 13 21:15:07 2003] : (2595) DM: both saved
[Wed Aug 13 21:15:30 2003] : (2595) DM: Bully 2 casts a spell
[Wed Aug 13 21:15:35 2003] : (2595) DM: Bullywug cleric casts Summon Monster I ( level 1, "Calls outsider to fight for you" )
[Wed Aug 13 21:15:46 2003] : (2595) DM: ooc ignore number of times
[Wed Aug 13 21:15:59 2003] : (2595) DM: he calls a dire hawk
[Wed Aug 13 21:16:26 2003] : (2595) DM: Hawk swoops on Gresham
[Wed Aug 13 21:16:47 2003] : (2595) DM: [1d20+4] -> [3,4] = (7)
[Wed Aug 13 21:16:50 2003] : (2595) DM: Miss
[Wed Aug 13 21:16:54 2003] : (2595) DM: Farky?
[Wed Aug 13 21:17:53 2003] : (2595) DM: ooc actually hawk flies towards gresham
[Wed Aug 13 21:17:56 2003] : (2595) DM: [1d100+4] -> [19,4] = (23)
[Wed Aug 13 21:18:02 2003] : (2595) DM: [1d100] -> [30] = (30)
[Wed Aug 13 21:18:07 2003] : (2595) DM: Farky?
[Wed Aug 13 21:18:12 2003] : ** (2602) Farkenella aims at hawk **
[Wed Aug 13 21:18:20 2003] : (2602) Farkenella: Shortbow, composite (base): [1d20+1] -> [1,1] = (2) ===> Damage: [1d6+0] -> [6,0] = (6)
[Wed Aug 13 21:18:30 2003] : (2595) DM: roll d20
[Wed Aug 13 21:18:39 2003] : (2602) Farkenella: [1d20] -> [19] = (19)
[Wed Aug 13 21:18:42 2003] : (2595) DM: OK
[Wed Aug 13 21:18:44 2003] : (2595) DM: Miss
[Wed Aug 13 21:19:14 2003] : (2595) DM: Gresham casts sanctuary
[Wed Aug 13 21:19:45 2003] : (2595) DM: Will save: [1d20-2] -> [16,-2] = (14)
[Wed Aug 13 21:19:46 2003] : (2595) DM: Will save: [1d20-2] -> [8,-2] = (6)
[Wed Aug 13 21:19:54 2003] : (2595) DM: OK
[Wed Aug 13 21:19:59 2003] : (2595) DM: Finduilas?
[Wed Aug 13 21:20:15 2003] : (2597) Finduilas: Running rowards Farkenella and Gresham
[Wed Aug 13 21:20:42 2003] : (2595) DM: Enilia?
[Wed Aug 13 21:20:50 2003] : (2598) Enilia: On 2
[Wed Aug 13 21:20:51 2003] : (2598) Enilia: Light Crossbow (base): [1d20+1] -> [1,1] = (2) ===> Damage: [1d8+0] -> [3,0] = (3)
[Wed Aug 13 21:21:12 2003] : (2595) DM: roll d20
[Wed Aug 13 21:21:22 2003] : (2598) Enilia: ooc Findus, did you switch our dice? ;)
[Wed Aug 13 21:21:27 2003] : (2598) Enilia: [1d20] -> [9] = (9)
[Wed Aug 13 21:21:36 2003] : (2595) DM: You keep hold
[Wed Aug 13 21:21:41 2003] : (2597) Finduilas: ooc I wouldn't dare
[Wed Aug 13 21:22:01 2003] : (2598) Enilia: ooc lol
[Wed Aug 13 21:22:03 2003] : (2595) DM: Bully 1 charges Gresham
[Wed Aug 13 21:22:17 2003] : (2595) DM: Bullywug Melee Halfspear (base): [1d20+3] -> [12,3] = (15) ===> Damage: [1d6+0] -> [3,0] = (3)
[Wed Aug 13 21:22:22 2003] : (2595) DM: MIss
[Wed Aug 13 21:22:29 2003] : (2595) DM: Aspen
[Wed Aug 13 21:22:48 2003] : (2595) DM: ooc he can't see Gresham
[Wed Aug 13 21:22:53 2003] : (2595) DM: ooc oops
[Wed Aug 13 21:22:57 2003] : (2595) DM: attacks enila
[Wed Aug 13 21:23:05 2003] : (2595) DM: AC enilia
[Wed Aug 13 21:23:09 2003] : (2596) Aspen: Er.
[Wed Aug 13 21:23:10 2003] : (2598) Enilia: 15
[Wed Aug 13 21:23:24 2003] : (2595) DM: ooc forgot Gresham was sanctuaried
[Wed Aug 13 21:23:51 2003] : (2596) Aspen: ooc Is it my turn now?
[Wed Aug 13 21:24:00 2003] : (2595) DM: Ok, go on
[Wed Aug 13 21:24:07 2003] : (2596) Aspen: Sling (base): [1d20+3] -> [3,3] = (6) ===> Damage: [1d4+0] -> [4,0] = (4)
[Wed Aug 13 21:24:13 2003] : (2595) DM: miss
[Wed Aug 13 21:24:14 2003] : (2596) Aspen: At the ground.
[Wed Aug 13 21:24:25 2003] : (2595) DM: LOL
[Wed Aug 13 21:24:31 2003] : (2597) Finduilas: ooc LOL
[Wed Aug 13 21:24:38 2003] : (2596) Aspen: My entangle can entangle anyone in the area.
[Wed Aug 13 21:24:55 2003] : (2596) Aspen: The area is only 40ft radius.
[Wed Aug 13 21:25:08 2003] : (2595) DM: Hawk disappears
[Wed Aug 13 21:25:15 2003] : (2602) Farkenella: ooc sanctuary says creatures cn attack, if they do, they must make a will save.
[Wed Aug 13 21:25:18 2003] : (2595) DM: Bullywug casts Summon Monster I ( level 1, "Calls outsider to fight for you" )
[Wed Aug 13 21:25:31 2003] : (2595) DM: [1d100] -> [8] = (8)
[Wed Aug 13 21:25:33 2003] : (2595) DM: [1d100] -> [92] = (92)
[Wed Aug 13 21:25:44 2003] : (2595) DM: Hawk attacks bully 2
[Wed Aug 13 21:25:49 2003] : (2595) DM: [1d20+4] -> [10,4] = (14)
[Wed Aug 13 21:25:56 2003] : (2597) Finduilas: ooc KMAO
[Wed Aug 13 21:26:01 2003] : (2598) Enilia: ooc lol
[Wed Aug 13 21:26:02 2003] : (2596) Aspen: eh?
[Wed Aug 13 21:26:03 2003] : (2602) Farkenella: ooc gotta love this
[Wed Aug 13 21:26:06 2003] : (2595) DM: miss
[Wed Aug 13 21:26:13 2003] : (2595) DM: Farky
[Wed Aug 13 21:26:38 2003] : (2595) DM: ooc 50% chance of 1 more monster, 50% chance it attacks them
[Wed Aug 13 21:26:58 2003] : (2602) Farkenella: ooc are there 2 hawks then, on nice, one nasty ?
[Wed Aug 13 21:27:00 2003] : (2595) DM: Farky?
[Wed Aug 13 21:27:20 2003] : (2595) DM: ooc no, they only last 1 round
[Wed Aug 13 21:27:26 2003] : (2602) Farkenella: ooc k
[Wed Aug 13 21:28:04 2003] : ** (2602) Farkenella runs further up along the river, keeping at bay from #1 **
[Wed Aug 13 21:28:11 2003] : (2595) DM: 'k
[Wed Aug 13 21:28:15 2003] : (2595) DM: hide check
[Wed Aug 13 21:28:57 2003] : (2602) Farkenella: I am not trying to hide, Iam running away
[Wed Aug 13 21:29:03 2003] : (2595) DM: OK
[Wed Aug 13 21:29:11 2003] : (2595) DM: Gresham walks over to aspen
[Wed Aug 13 21:29:24 2003] : (2595) DM: ooc still sanctuaried
[Wed Aug 13 21:29:29 2003] : (2595) DM: Finduilas
[Wed Aug 13 21:29:45 2003] : (2597) Finduilas: Shooting at bully 1
[Wed Aug 13 21:29:56 2003] : (2597) Finduilas: Shortbow (base): [1d20+2] -> [19,2] = (21) ===> Damage: [1d6+1] -> [6,1] = (7)
[Wed Aug 13 21:30:05 2003] : (2595) DM: Hit
[Wed Aug 13 21:30:22 2003] : (2595) DM: Enilia>
[Wed Aug 13 21:30:30 2003] : (2598) Enilia: Bully 2 again
[Wed Aug 13 21:30:32 2003] : (2598) Enilia: Light Crossbow (base): [1d20+1] -> [1,1] = (2) ===> Damage: [1d8+0] -> [8,0] = (8)
[Wed Aug 13 21:30:41 2003] : (2595) DM: roll d20
[Wed Aug 13 21:30:47 2003] : (2598) Enilia: [1d20] -> [4] = (4)
[Wed Aug 13 21:30:51 2003] : (2595) DM: 'k
[Wed Aug 13 21:31:01 2003] : (2602) Farkenella: ooc what the hell is wrong with the dice tonight ????
[Wed Aug 13 21:31:15 2003] : (2598) Enilia: ooc they got wet? :P
[Wed Aug 13 21:31:19 2003] : (2595) DM: Bully1 moves on enilia
[Wed Aug 13 21:31:19 2003] : (2597) Finduilas: ooc The DM switched them?
[Wed Aug 13 21:31:27 2003] : (2595) DM: Bullywug Melee Halfspear (base): [1d20+3] -> [7,3] = (10) ===> Damage: [1d6+0] -> [1,0] = (1)
[Wed Aug 13 21:31:33 2003] : (2595) DM: Miss
[Wed Aug 13 21:31:35 2003] : (2598) Enilia: miss
[Wed Aug 13 21:31:38 2003] : (2595) DM: Aspen?
[Wed Aug 13 21:31:40 2003] : (2598) Enilia: :P
[Wed Aug 13 21:31:48 2003] : (2596) Aspen: How close is the nearest one?
[Wed Aug 13 21:31:59 2003] : (2595) DM: 60ft
[Wed Aug 13 21:32:19 2003] : (2596) Aspen: Sling (base): [1d20+3] -> [7,3] = (10) ===> Damage: [1d4+0] -> [2,0] = (2)
[Wed Aug 13 21:32:36 2003] : (2595) DM: miss
[Wed Aug 13 21:32:56 2003] : (2595) DM: Bully2 throws a spear at aspen
[Wed Aug 13 21:32:58 2003] : (2595) DM: Bullywug: Ranged Halfspear (base): [1d20+3] -> [7,3] = (10) ===> Damage: [1d6+0] -> [6,0] = (6)
[Wed Aug 13 21:33:02 2003] : (2595) DM: miss
[Wed Aug 13 21:33:06 2003] : (2595) DM: Farky
[Wed Aug 13 21:33:29 2003] : (2602) Farkenella: ooc how big are these creatures ? (size)?
[Wed Aug 13 21:33:44 2003] : (2595) DM: normal size
[Wed Aug 13 21:34:19 2003] : ** (2602) Farkenella drops her bow and gets her rope, attempts to ready it as a loasso type thing **
[Wed Aug 13 21:34:25 2003] : (2602) Farkenella: Use Rope Skill Check: [1d20+3] -> [9,3] = (12)
[Wed Aug 13 21:34:34 2003] : (2602) Farkenella: lasso
[Wed Aug 13 21:34:37 2003] : (2595) DM: you make a simple loop
[Wed Aug 13 21:35:06 2003] : (2595) DM: Gresham waits
[Wed Aug 13 21:35:14 2003] : (2595) DM: Finduilas
[Wed Aug 13 21:35:57 2003] : (2597) Finduilas: Still at #1
[Wed Aug 13 21:35:59 2003] : (2597) Finduilas: Shortbow (base): [1d20+2] -> [18,2] = (20) ===> Damage: [1d6+1] -> [1,1] = (2)
[Wed Aug 13 21:36:05 2003] : (2602) Farkenella: ooc ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh
[Wed Aug 13 21:36:16 2003] : (2595) DM: ooc Gresham reappears BTW
[Wed Aug 13 21:36:25 2003] : (2595) DM: Dead
[Wed Aug 13 21:36:32 2003] : (2595) DM: Enilia
[Wed Aug 13 21:36:37 2003] : (2597) Finduilas: One down, one to go
[Wed Aug 13 21:36:56 2003] : (2598) Enilia: on 2 again (wish me luck :P)
[Wed Aug 13 21:36:59 2003] : (2598) Enilia: Light Crossbow (base): [1d20+1] -> [20,1] = (21) ===> Damage: [1d8+0] -> [8,0] = (8)
[Wed Aug 13 21:36:59 2003] : (2598) Enilia: Critical hit? [1d20+1] -> [6,1] = (7) ===> Damage: [2d8+0] -> [5,5,0] = (10)
[Wed Aug 13 21:37:28 2003] : (2595) DM: He shudders as the arrow enters his chest, but is still sanding
[Wed Aug 13 21:37:31 2003] : (2595) DM: standing
[Wed Aug 13 21:37:42 2003] : (2595) DM: Asen
[Wed Aug 13 21:37:47 2003] : ** (2602) Farkenella shouts **
[Wed Aug 13 21:37:47 2003] : (2595) DM: Aspen?
[Wed Aug 13 21:37:48 2003] : (2602) Farkenella: get him ! get him, don't kill him !
[Wed Aug 13 21:38:00 2003] : (2596) Aspen: CHarging the closest. +2 to attack.
[Wed Aug 13 21:38:02 2003] : (2596) Aspen: Quarterstaff, MW (base): [1d20+3] -> [17,3] = (20) ===> Damage: [1d6+1] -> [2,1] = (3)
[Wed Aug 13 21:38:04 2003] : (2595) DM: [1d20+4] -> [1,4] = (5)
[Wed Aug 13 21:38:08 2003] : (2595) DM: [1d20] -> [12] = (12)
[Wed Aug 13 21:38:14 2003] : (2595) DM: Dead
[Wed Aug 13 21:38:24 2003] : ** (2602) Farkenella sighs **
[Wed Aug 13 21:38:31 2003] : (2598) Enilia: Phew!
[Wed Aug 13 21:38:33 2003] : (2595) DM: He collapses to the ground with a smashed skull
[Wed Aug 13 21:38:37 2003] : (2596) Aspen: ooc technically, dying. Dead at -10.
[Wed Aug 13 21:39:08 2003] : (2595) DM: ooc OK, they're both dying
[Wed Aug 13 21:39:22 2003] : (2597) Finduilas: Gresham, can you keep one of them alive?
[Wed Aug 13 21:39:31 2003] : (2595) Gresham: I can try
[Wed Aug 13 21:39:35 2003] : ** (2602) Farkenella approaches the cleric's body **
[Wed Aug 13 21:39:39 2003] : (2602) Farkenella: wait !
[Wed Aug 13 21:39:43 2003] : (2595) Gresham: Heal Skill Check: [1d20+3] -> [15,3] = (18)
[Wed Aug 13 21:39:49 2003] : (2597) Finduilas: What is it?
[Wed Aug 13 21:39:50 2003] : (2595) Gresham: OK he's stabilised
[Wed Aug 13 21:39:51 2003] : (2602) Farkenella: let me tie this thing up first
[Wed Aug 13 21:40:01 2003] : (2597) Finduilas: Good idea
[Wed Aug 13 21:40:04 2003] : ** (2602) Farkenella ties the cleric **
[Wed Aug 13 21:40:05 2003] : (2595) Gresham: oo On no1 bBTW
[Wed Aug 13 21:40:16 2003] : (2602) Farkenella: ooc no !
[Wed Aug 13 21:40:22 2003] : (2602) Farkenella: ooc lol, the cleric !
[Wed Aug 13 21:40:27 2003] : (2595) Gresham: ooc Ok, no2 then
[Wed Aug 13 21:40:39 2003] : (2597) Finduilas: ooc LOL
[Wed Aug 13 21:40:42 2003] : ** (2602) Farkenella ties the cleric **
[Wed Aug 13 21:40:44 2003] : (2602) Farkenella: Use Rope Skill Check: [1d20+3] -> [6,3] = (9)
[Wed Aug 13 21:40:51 2003] : (2602) Farkenella: take 20 ?
[Wed Aug 13 21:40:57 2003] : ** (2597) Finduilas goes over to help Farkenella **
[Wed Aug 13 21:41:14 2003] : ** (2598) Enilia goes back to fetch the horses **
[Wed Aug 13 21:41:49 2003] : (2595) DM: He's still in bad shape, still
[Wed Aug 13 21:41:54 2003] : (2595) DM: unconscious
[Wed Aug 13 21:42:33 2003] : ** (2596) Aspen casts cure light wounds on tied on bullywugs **
[Wed Aug 13 21:42:45 2003] : (2596) Aspen: [1d8+2] -> [7,2] = (9)
[Wed Aug 13 21:43:28 2003] : (2597) Finduilas: ooc Nice roll
[Wed Aug 13 21:43:36 2003] : (2597) Finduilas: Spot Skill Check: [1d20+6] -> [6,6] = (12)
[Wed Aug 13 21:43:48 2003] : (2595) DM: OK, bullywug looks pretty much fully healed
[Wed Aug 13 21:44:02 2003] : ** (2598) Enilia returns with horses **
[Wed Aug 13 21:44:21 2003] : (2597) Finduilas: What do we want to know?
[Wed Aug 13 21:44:22 2003] : (2596) Aspen: "So. Anyone here speak draconic?"
[Wed Aug 13 21:44:29 2003] : (2597) Finduilas: I do
[Wed Aug 13 21:44:48 2003] : (2595) DM: ooc so I'll say it's opidgen draconic then
[Wed Aug 13 21:44:54 2003] : (2595) DM: pidgen
[Wed Aug 13 21:45:03 2003] : (2598) Enilia: Someone be ready to do something if that.... thing, starts casting spells!
[Wed Aug 13 21:45:23 2003] : (2602) Farkenella: without his hadns, it's unlikely
[Wed Aug 13 21:45:26 2003] : (2602) Farkenella: hands
[Wed Aug 13 21:45:49 2003] : (2597) Finduilas: But I'll keep a close watch on him, just in case, Enilia
[Wed Aug 13 21:45:55 2003] : (2595) Bullywug 2: Grrrrribbit
[Wed Aug 13 21:45:58 2003] : (2598) Enilia: Hope you're right...
[Wed Aug 13 21:46:00 2003] : (2595) Bullywug 2: Grrr
[Wed Aug 13 21:46:16 2003] : (2595) Bullywug 2: Grrrbbbblll
[Wed Aug 13 21:46:21 2003] : (2597) Finduilas: What do we want to know?
[Wed Aug 13 21:46:44 2003] : (2598) Enilia: ooc a/s/l :P
[Wed Aug 13 21:46:57 2003] : (2597) Finduilas: ooc LOL
[Wed Aug 13 21:47:09 2003] : (2602) Farkenella: ooc lol
[Wed Aug 13 21:47:10 2003] : (2598) Enilia: How many at the camp and where
[Wed Aug 13 21:47:20 2003] : ** (2597) Finduilas holds her sword at the bullywug'd neck **
[Wed Aug 13 21:47:45 2003] : (2595) Bullywug 2: Grrrrble
[Wed Aug 13 21:47:58 2003] : ** (2597) Finduilas asks the questions in draconic, applying some pressure to the sword **
[Wed Aug 13 21:48:02 2003] : (2595) Bullywug 2: Creakitttt
[Wed Aug 13 21:48:25 2003] : (2597) Finduilas: Answer me
[Wed Aug 13 21:48:51 2003] : (2595) Bullywug 2: Maannny, creakitttt
[Wed Aug 13 21:49:01 2003] : (2597) Finduilas: How many?
[Wed Aug 13 21:49:06 2003] : (2596) Aspen: ooc /me picks up Softpaw and strokes it while looking evil.
[Wed Aug 13 21:49:12 2003] : (2595) Bullywug 2: Maanny at bigpool
[Wed Aug 13 21:49:21 2003] : (2595) Bullywug 2: You dryskins all die
[Wed Aug 13 21:49:26 2003] : (2597) Finduilas: Where is the big pool?
[Wed Aug 13 21:49:38 2003] : (2602) Farkenella: ooc forogs don't creak, they speak French, sheesh
[Wed Aug 13 21:49:42 2003] : ** (2595) Bullywug 2 closes eyes then bulges them **
[Wed Aug 13 21:49:43 2003] : (2602) Farkenella: ooc frogs even
[Wed Aug 13 21:49:53 2003] : (2597) Finduilas: You'll die before us if you don't answer my questions
[Wed Aug 13 21:49:55 2003] : (2595) Bullywug 2: Grrrbbit
[Wed Aug 13 21:50:20 2003] : (2595) Bullywug 2: Bigpool that way (points north)
[Wed Aug 13 21:50:31 2003] : (2596) Aspen: ooc French/croaking. What's the difference? (/me runs and hides)
[Wed Aug 13 21:50:33 2003] : (2597) Finduilas: How many?
[Wed Aug 13 21:50:37 2003] : (2595) Bullywug 2: You all die, that grrrrbl good
[Wed Aug 13 21:50:48 2003] : ** (2595) Bullywug 2 closes eyes then bulges them **
[Wed Aug 13 21:50:56 2003] : ** (2595) Bullywug 2 is now silent **
[Wed Aug 13 21:51:00 2003] : (2595) Bullywug 2: [1d20] -> [15] = (15)
[Wed Aug 13 21:51:05 2003] : (2602) Farkenella: ooc LMAO @David run run you're dead !
[Wed Aug 13 21:51:12 2003] : (2597) Finduilas: ooc KMAO
[Wed Aug 13 21:51:13 2003] : (2598) Enilia: ooc lol
[Wed Aug 13 21:51:21 2003] : (2595) Bullywug 2: ooc did you do a rope check for the bonds?
[Wed Aug 13 21:51:37 2003] : (2602) Farkenella: ooc I took 20, the guy was unconscious
[Wed Aug 13 21:52:04 2003] : (2595) Bullywug 2: ooc can't take 20 ion something that can be beaten (iirc)
[Wed Aug 13 21:52:27 2003] : (2597) Finduilas: ooc She asked if she could, but you never answered, DM
[Wed Aug 13 21:52:46 2003] : (2595) Bullywug 2: ooc he isn't unconscious now, can you roll please :)
[Wed Aug 13 21:53:07 2003] : (2602) Farkenella: ooc Finduilas helped, so she should lake a check too :P
[Wed Aug 13 21:53:11 2003] : (2602) Farkenella: Use Rope Skill Check: [1d20+3] -> [18,3] = (21)
[Wed Aug 13 21:53:14 2003] : (2597) Finduilas: ooc I helped, do I have to roll too?
[Wed Aug 13 21:53:23 2003] : (2597) Finduilas: Use Rope Skill Check: [1d20+1] -> [14,1] = (15)
[Wed Aug 13 21:53:29 2003] : (2596) Aspen: ooc helping gives +2
[Wed Aug 13 21:53:40 2003] : (2602) Farkenella: ooc now frog thing, bulge all you want
[Wed Aug 13 21:53:43 2003] : (2602) Farkenella: ooc lol
[Wed Aug 13 21:53:48 2003] : (2597) Finduilas: ooc LOL
[Wed Aug 13 21:53:57 2003] : (2595) Bullywug 2: ooc he struggles against the ropes
[Wed Aug 13 21:54:04 2003] : (2595) Bullywug 2: He struggles against the ropes
[Wed Aug 13 21:54:23 2003] : (2597) Finduilas: ooc He does have courage, struggling with a sword at his neck
[Wed Aug 13 21:54:34 2003] : (2598) Enilia: ooc lol
[Wed Aug 13 21:54:41 2003] : ** (2597) Finduilas leans on her sword a bit, almost breaking the skin **
[Wed Aug 13 21:54:42 2003] : ** (2595) Bullywug 2 struggles more **
[Wed Aug 13 21:55:08 2003] : (2595) Bullywug 2: Grrrble RAAAArgurble
[Wed Aug 13 21:55:18 2003] : (2597) Finduilas: Anything more we want to ask him? It doesn't look like he can count, but perhaps he could tell us more
[Wed Aug 13 21:55:24 2003] : (2595) Bullywug 2: We kill you all
[Wed Aug 13 21:55:34 2003] : (2597) Finduilas: Sure you will
[Wed Aug 13 21:55:44 2003] : (2595) Bullywug 2: Wee drink hot blood,
[Wed Aug 13 21:55:45 2003] : (2598) Enilia: Where they hide the artefacts? How it works? What god?
[Wed Aug 13 21:56:29 2003] : ** (2597) Finduilas asks the bullywug **
[Wed Aug 13 21:56:43 2003] : (2598) Enilia: ooc pointing at Farky.... "she eats froglegs"
[Wed Aug 13 21:56:48 2003] : (2595) Bullywug 2: you dryskins tasty, yum, we eat more
[Wed Aug 13 21:57:01 2003] : (2597) Finduilas: ooc So do I, given the chance
[Wed Aug 13 21:57:02 2003] : (2595) Bullywug 2: [1d20] -> [4] = (4)
[Wed Aug 13 21:57:10 2003] : (2598) Enilia: ooc lol
[Wed Aug 13 21:57:17 2003] : (2602) Farkenella: ooc lol
[Wed Aug 13 21:57:35 2003] : (2602) Farkenella: ooc will you believe me if I say I have NEVER eaten frog legs ? Lack of opportunity
[Wed Aug 13 21:57:42 2003] : (2597) Finduilas: At bullywug: I don't mind eating frogs, you better watch yourself
[Wed Aug 13 21:58:00 2003] : (2595) Bullywug 2: grrbit, we eat you, you eat us
[Wed Aug 13 21:58:14 2003] : ** (2595) Bullywug 2 makes a lunge at Finduilas **
[Wed Aug 13 21:58:22 2003] : (2595) Bullywug 2: Str check finduilas
[Wed Aug 13 21:58:24 2003] : (2597) Finduilas: And we have captured you, you haven't captured us
[Wed Aug 13 21:58:34 2003] : (2597) Finduilas: Str check: [1d20+1] -> [14,1] = (15)
[Wed Aug 13 21:59:01 2003] : (2595) DM: he impales himself on your sword
[Wed Aug 13 21:59:04 2003] : (2595) DM: [1d8] -> [7] = (7)
[Wed Aug 13 21:59:07 2003] : (2597) Finduilas: ooc Making a lunge with a sword at his throat? That's suicide
[Wed Aug 13 21:59:15 2003] : (2595) DM: He's unconscios
[Wed Aug 13 21:59:19 2003] : ** (2598) Enilia gasps **
[Wed Aug 13 21:59:33 2003] : (2596) Aspen: "I don't think we'll get anymore out of it."
[Wed Aug 13 21:59:51 2003] : (2597) Finduilas: No use talking to him anymore and he's far too dangerous to live
[Wed Aug 13 22:00:02 2003] : (2602) Farkenella: let him die, I'd like to get my rope back
[Wed Aug 13 22:00:07 2003] : ** (2597) Finduilas gives the bullywug a coup de grace **
[Wed Aug 13 22:00:28 2003] : ** (2602) Farkenella unties the rope and takes it back **
[Wed Aug 13 22:00:31 2003] : ** (2597) Finduilas unties the rope **
[Wed Aug 13 22:00:34 2003] : (2596) Aspen: ooc brb
[Wed Aug 13 22:00:36 2003] : (2595) DM: Bully 2 expires
[Wed Aug 13 22:00:37 2003] : (2597) Finduilas: ooc LOL
[Wed Aug 13 22:00:40 2003] : (2602) Farkenella: damn those gngngngngng knots !
[Wed Aug 13 22:00:43 2003] : ** (2597) Finduilas examines the bodies **
[Wed Aug 13 22:00:49 2003] : (2598) Enilia: lol
[Wed Aug 13 22:00:52 2003] : ** (2602) Farkenella searches the clerics body **
[Wed Aug 13 22:01:03 2003] : (2595) DM: Leather armour
[Wed Aug 13 22:01:09 2003] : (2595) DM: 2 sets
[Wed Aug 13 22:01:18 2003] : (2595) DM: 2 halfspears
[Wed Aug 13 22:01:28 2003] : (2597) Finduilas: Reasonable quality?
[Wed Aug 13 22:01:41 2003] : (2595) DM: standard
[Wed Aug 13 22:02:13 2003] : (2595) DM: 23 gp on the other body
[Wed Aug 13 22:02:29 2003] : (2595) DM: on bully 1 that is
[Wed Aug 13 22:03:22 2003] : (2597) Finduilas: Are we taking the armour and halfspears to sell them later or do we leave them here?
[Wed Aug 13 22:03:44 2003] : (2595) DM: 200xp to all except farky
[Wed Aug 13 22:03:58 2003] : (2595) DM: 50 xp to farky who didn't engage in the battle
[Wed Aug 13 22:04:24 2003] : (2602) Farkenella: Well, the horses can carry them, and I am short on cash, as you know, so alittle more will do
[Wed Aug 13 22:04:28 2003] : (2602) Farkenella: ooc not fair :P
[Wed Aug 13 22:04:38 2003] : (2595) DM: ooc you ran off!
[Wed Aug 13 22:04:40 2003] : (2596) Aspen: ooc back
[Wed Aug 13 22:04:48 2003] : (2598) Enilia: And.... What do we do with the horses?
[Wed Aug 13 22:04:53 2003] : (2598) Enilia: ooc wb :)
[Wed Aug 13 22:04:56 2003] : (2602) Farkenella: ooc I was preparing and rope to get back at the thing and tie them up !
[Wed Aug 13 22:05:03 2003] : (2595) DM: ooc you get that Dave?
[Wed Aug 13 22:05:09 2003] : (2598) Enilia: Not too keen on leaving them as prey
[Wed Aug 13 22:05:10 2003] : (2597) Finduilas: Ride them until we get closer to "bigpool"
[Wed Aug 13 22:05:19 2003] : (2598) Enilia: :)
[Wed Aug 13 22:05:24 2003] : (2602) Farkenella: agreed
[Wed Aug 13 22:05:51 2003] : ** (2597) Finduilas puts the armour and halfspears in her saddlebags **
[Wed Aug 13 22:05:56 2003] : ** (2598) Enilia starts handing out horses as people wants them **
[Wed Aug 13 22:06:04 2003] : (2597) Finduilas: Farkenella: will you take care of the money?
[Wed Aug 13 22:06:24 2003] : (2602) Farkenella: errr, I'd rather not, i owe so much already... *smiles*
[Wed Aug 13 22:06:34 2003] : (2602) Farkenella: you can have my share
[Wed Aug 13 22:07:00 2003] : (2595) DM: ooc OK you get 200xp too Farky
[Wed Aug 13 22:09:17 2003] : ** (2597) Finduilas gives everyone else (including Gresham) 4gp, 6sp **
[Wed Aug 13 22:09:17 2003] : (2595) DM: OK people, what next?
[Wed Aug 13 22:09:32 2003] : (2597) Finduilas: On to the big pool
[Wed Aug 13 22:09:36 2003] : (2596) Aspen: "We need to find this pool."
[Wed Aug 13 22:09:43 2003] : (2596) Aspen: "It's probably on the river."
[Wed Aug 13 22:09:48 2003] : ** (2598) Enilia mounts **
[Wed Aug 13 22:10:28 2003] : (2597) Finduilas: ooc What happened to the map?
[Wed Aug 13 22:10:31 2003] : ** (2597) Finduilas mounts **
[Wed Aug 13 22:10:55 2003] : (2598) Enilia: ooc night fell?
[Wed Aug 13 22:11:07 2003] : ** (2602) Farkenella gives 4GP back to Finduilas, keeps the 6sp (for round numbers) **
[Wed Aug 13 22:11:17 2003] : (2602) Farkenella: I owe you only 24 now, thanks Finduilas
[Wed Aug 13 22:11:37 2003] : (2597) Finduilas: :)
[Wed Aug 13 22:11:42 2003] : (2595) DM: ooc damne the fog loayer
[Wed Aug 13 22:11:48 2003] : (2602) Farkenella: 26 that is
[Wed Aug 13 22:11:50 2003] : (2595) DM: ooc damn the fog layer
[Wed Aug 13 22:11:59 2003] : (2595) DM: ooc can all see that?
[Wed Aug 13 22:12:07 2003] : (2598) Enilia: nope
[Wed Aug 13 22:12:08 2003] : (2596) Aspen: ooc yep
[Wed Aug 13 22:12:13 2003] : (2598) Enilia: says loading...
[Wed Aug 13 22:12:22 2003] : (2602) Farkenella: ooc green backgound here with fog now
[Wed Aug 13 22:12:24 2003] : (2597) Finduilas: ooc Green & black
[Wed Aug 13 22:12:33 2003] : (2598) Enilia: ditto
[Wed Aug 13 22:13:03 2003] : (2597) Finduilas: ooc All green again
[Wed Aug 13 22:13:16 2003] : (2595) DM: ooc now?
[Wed Aug 13 22:13:26 2003] : (2598) Enilia: nope
[Wed Aug 13 22:13:29 2003] : (2602) Farkenella: ooc weird map, but a map
[Wed Aug 13 22:13:31 2003] : (2597) Finduilas: ooc Map, no fog
[Wed Aug 13 22:13:33 2003] : (2596) Aspen: ooc I see a map.
[Wed Aug 13 22:13:50 2003] : (2598) Enilia: still says loading... :(
[Wed Aug 13 22:14:07 2003] : (2595) DM: Hmm
[Wed Aug 13 22:14:19 2003] : (2597) Finduilas: Black lines appearing on the map
[Wed Aug 13 22:14:20 2003] : (2598) Enilia: That's okay, got it in my head :P
[Wed Aug 13 22:14:39 2003] : (2597) Finduilas: You don't, this is a new map
[Wed Aug 13 22:14:48 2003] : (2598) Enilia: oh :(
[Wed Aug 13 22:15:08 2003] : (2595) DM: http://217.155.90.66/ORPG/chapter_2/marsh_encampment.html
[Wed Aug 13 22:15:30 2003] : (2595) DM: map
[Wed Aug 13 22:16:11 2003] : (2595) DM: ooc OK now?
[Wed Aug 13 22:16:24 2003] : (2598) Enilia: niot working :( Argh! I changed nothing here :(
[Wed Aug 13 22:16:48 2003] : (2597) Finduilas: The link doesn't work for me either, Celestienne
[Wed Aug 13 22:16:54 2003] : (2595) DM: ooc bloody thing
[Wed Aug 13 22:17:23 2003] : (2598) Enilia: Just go on, I'll try to get it in my head, you guys just have to be descriptive :P
[Wed Aug 13 22:18:02 2003] : (2595) DM: OK
[Wed Aug 13 22:18:23 2003] : (2595) DM: A you walk along, the way gets progressively marshier
[Wed Aug 13 22:18:32 2003] : (2595) DM: wilderness lore checks
[Wed Aug 13 22:18:36 2003] : (2602) Farkenella: Wilderness Lore Skill Check: [1d20+2] -> [5,2] = (7)
[Wed Aug 13 22:18:43 2003] : (2597) Finduilas: Wilderness Lore Skill Check: [1d20+4] -> [4,4] = (8)
[Wed Aug 13 22:18:49 2003] : (2598) Enilia: Wilderness Lore Skill Check: [1d20+0] -> [8,0] = (8)
[Wed Aug 13 22:19:03 2003] : (2596) Aspen: Wilderness Lore Skill Check: [1d20+8] -> [6,8] = (14)
[Wed Aug 13 22:19:35 2003] : (2597) Finduilas: ooc The link now works for me, Celestienne, try again
[Wed Aug 13 22:20:22 2003] : (2598) Enilia: ooc nope, still won't
[Wed Aug 13 22:20:23 2003] : (2596) Aspen: "Prints. Webbed feet. They go.." (which way?)
[Wed Aug 13 22:20:45 2003] : (2595) DM: along the bank
[Wed Aug 13 22:21:14 2003] : (2595) DM: They follow the riverbank north west
[Wed Aug 13 22:21:20 2003] : (2598) Enilia: How many, Aspen?
[Wed Aug 13 22:21:33 2003] : (2596) Aspen: "Time for caution. There are lots of prints."
[Wed Aug 13 22:21:37 2003] : (2602) Farkenella: yes, are there a lot ?
[Wed Aug 13 22:21:45 2003] : (2598) Enilia: ooc Link works \o/
[Wed Aug 13 22:23:04 2003] : (2595) DM: ooc I don't think its me, could be this new trojan causing trouble
[Wed Aug 13 22:23:08 2003] : (2597) Finduilas: So the camp should be there>
[Wed Aug 13 22:23:24 2003] : (2597) Finduilas: ooc What trojan, that worm?
[Wed Aug 13 22:23:33 2003] : (2596) Aspen: ooc (chuckles quietly at windows user)
[Wed Aug 13 22:23:43 2003] : (2598) Enilia: ooc lol
[Wed Aug 13 22:23:53 2003] : (2602) Farkenella: ooc lol@chuckles
[Wed Aug 13 22:24:26 2003] : (2597) Finduilas: ooc What's so funny? I've never been infected (yet)
[Wed Aug 13 22:24:29 2003] : (2595) DM: ooc it's not me I have blocked port 125 on my router, but it causing general internet strife :P
[Wed Aug 13 22:25:02 2003] : (2598) Enilia: ooc Norton never let me down before, don't think he will now :P
[Wed Aug 13 22:25:12 2003] : (2595) DM: ooc err port 135
[Wed Aug 13 22:25:15 2003] : (2595) DM: ooc Anyway
[Wed Aug 13 22:25:27 2003] : ** (2596) Aspen is following the prints along the river bank while keeping an eye out. **
[Wed Aug 13 22:25:29 2003] : (2598) Enilia: Leaving the horses here?
[Wed Aug 13 22:25:36 2003] : (2595) DM: spot checks
[Wed Aug 13 22:25:41 2003] : (2602) Farkenella: I guess this would be a good idea
[Wed Aug 13 22:25:44 2003] : (2598) Enilia: Enilia: Spot Skill Check [1d20+0] -> [20,0] = (20)
[Wed Aug 13 22:25:45 2003] : (2602) Farkenella: Spot Skill Check: [1d20+6] -> [3,6] = (9)
[Wed Aug 13 22:25:49 2003] : (2596) Aspen: Spot Skill Check: [1d20+3] -> [1,3] = (4)
[Wed Aug 13 22:25:49 2003] : (2597) Finduilas: Spot Skill Check: [1d20+6] -> [11,6] = (17)
[Wed Aug 13 22:25:52 2003] : (2596) Aspen: Spot Skill Check: [1d20+3] -> [17,3] = (20)
[Wed Aug 13 22:26:03 2003] : (2596) Aspen: ooc sorry. take the 1st
[Wed Aug 13 22:27:08 2003] : (2598) Enilia: Look; the tracks goes around that hill /me points
[Wed Aug 13 22:27:23 2003] : (2597) Finduilas: See that glint overthere?
[Wed Aug 13 22:27:27 2003] : ** (2602) Farkenella looks in that direction **
[Wed Aug 13 22:27:30 2003] : (2602) Farkenella: a glint ?
[Wed Aug 13 22:27:34 2003] : (2598) Enilia: And what's that over there.... glinting, to the left
[Wed Aug 13 22:27:44 2003] : (2597) Finduilas: Left of the tracks
[Wed Aug 13 22:27:45 2003] : ** (2598) Enilia halts **
[Wed Aug 13 22:28:04 2003] : ** (2597) Finduilas goes over to investigate the glinting **
[Wed Aug 13 22:28:17 2003] : (2598) Enilia: Be careful!
[Wed Aug 13 22:28:22 2003] : (2595) DM: it's a sword hilt
[Wed Aug 13 22:28:26 2003] : ** (2598) Enilia readies her crossbow **
[Wed Aug 13 22:28:45 2003] : ** (2602) Farkenella gets closer **
[Wed Aug 13 22:28:47 2003] : (2595) DM: the hilt is sticking straight out of the ground
[Wed Aug 13 22:28:49 2003] : ** (2597) Finduilas grabs the hilt **
[Wed Aug 13 22:29:02 2003] : (2595) DM: it's stuck in the mud
[Wed Aug 13 22:29:27 2003] : (2596) Aspen: "odd. How did it get there?"
[Wed Aug 13 22:29:29 2003] : ** (2597) Finduilas tries to pull it out **
[Wed Aug 13 22:29:37 2003] : (2595) DM: Much of it is covered in mud, but some of it is still shiny
[Wed Aug 13 22:29:48 2003] : (2598) Enilia: Beware, someone might be at the other end!
[Wed Aug 13 22:30:23 2003] : (2597) Finduilas: Holding the blade?
[Wed Aug 13 22:30:25 2003] : ** (2602) Farkenella smiles **
[Wed Aug 13 22:30:49 2003] : (2595) DM: ooc the blade is buried, dsorry, the hilt is out of the ground
[Wed Aug 13 22:30:55 2003] : ** (2598) Enilia mutters.... You never know, this is froggy people **
[Wed Aug 13 22:31:04 2003] : (2596) Aspen: ooc sword in the mud. Not quite the same...
[Wed Aug 13 22:31:13 2003] : (2598) Enilia: ooc lol
[Wed Aug 13 22:31:33 2003] : (2597) Finduilas: ooc Is there a blade or not?
[Wed Aug 13 22:31:57 2003] : (2595) DM: You can't see a blade, the hilt sticks stright up from the mud
[Wed Aug 13 22:32:10 2003] : (2595) DM: ooc as in sword in the mud
[Wed Aug 13 22:32:25 2003] : (2595) DM: it's stuck
[Wed Aug 13 22:32:44 2003] : ** (2597) Finduilas pulls harder **
[Wed Aug 13 22:32:47 2003] : (2596) Aspen: "Dig it out?"
[Wed Aug 13 22:32:53 2003] : (2595) DM: Str check
[Wed Aug 13 22:32:58 2003] : (2597) Finduilas: Str check: [1d20+1] -> [8,1] = (9)
[Wed Aug 13 22:33:06 2003] : (2595) DM: it stays
[Wed Aug 13 22:33:26 2003] : ** (2597) Finduilas tries again **
[Wed Aug 13 22:33:29 2003] : (2597) Finduilas: Str check: [1d20+1] -> [7,1] = (8)
[Wed Aug 13 22:33:42 2003] : (2597) Finduilas: ooc And getting weaker all the time :(
[Wed Aug 13 22:33:46 2003] : (2595) DM: ooc finduilas gives herself a hernia
[Wed Aug 13 22:33:57 2003] : (2598) Enilia: ooc lol
[Wed Aug 13 22:34:00 2003] : (2596) Aspen: "Use a lever."
[Wed Aug 13 22:34:02 2003] : ** (2602) Farkenella approcahes **
[Wed Aug 13 22:34:15 2003] : ** (2602) Farkenella tires to lift the sword **
[Wed Aug 13 22:34:37 2003] : (2602) Farkenella: Str check: [1d20-1] -> [10,-1] = (9)
[Wed Aug 13 22:34:58 2003] : ** (2596) Aspen levers at the sword with his staff. **
[Wed Aug 13 22:35:04 2003] : (2595) DM: the ground around it is getting very sqelchy
[Wed Aug 13 22:35:12 2003] : ** (2598) Enilia mumbles.... Maybe it's some sort of alarm... Why would they leave it there? **
[Wed Aug 13 22:35:14 2003] : ** (2602) Farkenella examines the ground **
[Wed Aug 13 22:35:21 2003] : (2602) Farkenella: Wilderness Lore Skill Check: [1d20+2] -> [11,2] = (13)
[Wed Aug 13 22:35:31 2003] : (2595) DM: str check Aspen
[Wed Aug 13 22:35:39 2003] : (2596) Aspen: Str check: [1d20+1] -> [2,1] = (3)
[Wed Aug 13 22:35:49 2003] : ** (2602) Farkenella helps Aspen **
[Wed Aug 13 22:35:50 2003] : (2596) Aspen: "This better not be quick-mud..."
[Wed Aug 13 22:35:56 2003] : (2597) Finduilas: ooc And I thought my rolls were bad
[Wed Aug 13 22:36:01 2003] : (2598) Enilia: ooc lol
[Wed Aug 13 22:36:25 2003] : (2595) DM: ground is getting more and more soft as you all manouvre and trample
[Wed Aug 13 22:36:33 2003] : ** (2602) Farkenella examines the ground **
[Wed Aug 13 22:36:39 2003] : (2595) DM: spot checks
[Wed Aug 13 22:36:47 2003] : (2598) Enilia: Enilia: Spot Skill Check [1d20+0] -> [20,0] = (20)
[Wed Aug 13 22:36:49 2003] : (2597) Finduilas: Spot Skill Check: [1d20+6] -> [12,6] = (18)
[Wed Aug 13 22:36:50 2003] : (2602) Farkenella: Spot Skill Check: [1d20+6] -> [19,6] = (25)
[Wed Aug 13 22:37:25 2003] : (2595) DM: Aspen?
[Wed Aug 13 22:37:30 2003] : (2596) Aspen: Spot Skill Check: [1d20+3] -> [12,3] = (15)
[Wed Aug 13 22:37:55 2003] : (2595) DM: You all notice that the ground for about 10 foot around is getting boggier
[Wed Aug 13 22:38:11 2003] : (2596) Aspen: "Move. Move."
[Wed Aug 13 22:38:16 2003] : (2595) DM: you notice your feet sinking in slowly
[Wed Aug 13 22:38:17 2003] : ** (2596) Aspen moves out of the area. **
[Wed Aug 13 22:38:21 2003] : ** (2597) Finduilas gets back **
[Wed Aug 13 22:38:23 2003] : (2598) Enilia: Get out of there!
[Wed Aug 13 22:38:28 2003] : (2595) DM: dex checks please
[Wed Aug 13 22:38:29 2003] : ** (2602) Farkenella gets back **
[Wed Aug 13 22:38:40 2003] : (2597) Finduilas: Dex check: [1d20+1] -> [9,1] = (10)
[Wed Aug 13 22:38:51 2003] : (2596) Aspen: Dex check: [1d20+2] -> [2,2] = (4)
[Wed Aug 13 22:38:56 2003] : (2602) Farkenella: Dex check: [1d20+3] -> [16,3] = (19)
[Wed Aug 13 22:39:30 2003] : (2595) DM: ooc is enilia not there?
[Wed Aug 13 22:39:48 2003] : (2595) DM: Farky nmakes it to more solid ground
[Wed Aug 13 22:39:49 2003] : (2598) Enilia: Nope, I stayed on my horse, scared of the sword :P
[Wed Aug 13 22:40:04 2003] : (2595) DM: the other two are kind of stuck
[Wed Aug 13 22:40:20 2003] : ** (2598) Enilia gets of her horse **
[Wed Aug 13 22:40:32 2003] : (2602) Farkenella: Enilia ! help me !
[Wed Aug 13 22:40:35 2003] : (2596) Aspen: "Ah. A little help..."
[Wed Aug 13 22:40:40 2003] : (2598) Enilia: Finding my rope, throwing it to the stuck peeps
[Wed Aug 13 22:40:47 2003] : (2598) Enilia: Use Rope Skill Check: [1d20+1] -> [6,1] = (7)
[Wed Aug 13 22:40:49 2003] : ** (2602) Farkenella prpares her rope and ties it to Enilia"s saddle **
[Wed Aug 13 22:40:59 2003] : (2598) Enilia: ooc lol
[Wed Aug 13 22:41:03 2003] : (2595) DM: You are singing slowly
[Wed Aug 13 22:41:06 2003] : ** (2602) Farkenella throws the rope to the sinking people **
[Wed Aug 13 22:41:11 2003] : (2595) DM: umm sinking :D
[Wed Aug 13 22:41:13 2003] : (2598) Enilia: Trying again
[Wed Aug 13 22:41:16 2003] : (2597) Finduilas: ooc Did anybody notice we all have ropes? ;)
[Wed Aug 13 22:41:17 2003] : (2598) Enilia: Use Rope Skill Check: [1d20+1] -> [12,1] = (13)
[Wed Aug 13 22:41:26 2003] : (2602) Farkenella: Use Rope Skill Check: [1d20+3] -> [6,3] = (9)
[Wed Aug 13 22:41:27 2003] : (2598) Enilia: ooc lol
[Wed Aug 13 22:41:40 2003] : (2595) DM: OK str checks to pull uyourselves out
[Wed Aug 13 22:41:40 2003] : ** (2602) Farkenella ties herself to the rope **
[Wed Aug 13 22:41:42 2003] : (2602) Farkenella: Use Rope Skill Check: [1d20+3] -> [18,3] = (21)
[Wed Aug 13 22:41:44 2003] : (2596) Aspen: Str check: [1d20+1] -> [17,1] = (18)
[Wed Aug 13 22:41:49 2003] : (2597) Finduilas: Str check: [1d20+1] -> [4,1] = (5)
[Wed Aug 13 22:41:50 2003] : (2595) DM: Whoosh
[Wed Aug 13 22:42:09 2003] : (2595) DM: A halfspear lands right near the horses
[Wed Aug 13 22:42:13 2003] : (2595) DM: Bullywug: Ranged Halfspear (base): [1d20+3] -> [20,3] = (23) ===> Damage: [1d6+0] -> [5,0] = (5)
[Wed Aug 13 22:42:13 2003] : (2595) DM: Critical hit? [1d20+3] -> [12,3] = (15) ===> Damage: [3d6+0] -> [2,1,6,0] = (9)
[Wed Aug 13 22:42:28 2003] : (2598) Enilia: Oi!
[Wed Aug 13 22:42:37 2003] : (2595) DM: [1d4] -> [3] = (3)
[Wed Aug 13 22:42:50 2003] : (2595) DM: Finduilas's horse
[Wed Aug 13 22:43:08 2003] : (2597) Finduilas: ooc Why mine?
[Wed Aug 13 22:43:09 2003] : ** (2602) Farkenella falls flat on the ground and advances towards her friends, shouting to Enilia **
[Wed Aug 13 22:43:14 2003] : (2598) Enilia: ooc both are out of the mud?
[Wed Aug 13 22:43:22 2003] : (2595) DM: ooc you are 3rd in my list
[Wed Aug 13 22:43:29 2003] : (2597) Finduilas: ooc ic
[Wed Aug 13 22:43:50 2003] : (2595) DM: ooc that was a second spear BTW
[Wed Aug 13 22:44:02 2003] : (2595) DM: OK both out of the mud
[Wed Aug 13 22:44:10 2003] : ** (2602) Farkenella gets up **
[Wed Aug 13 22:44:15 2003] : (2595) DM: ooc kind of horse Finduilas
[Wed Aug 13 22:44:17 2003] : (2595) DM: ?
[Wed Aug 13 22:44:17 2003] : (2602) Farkenella: and unties herself
[Wed Aug 13 22:44:26 2003] : ** (2598) Enilia drops the rope and graps her crossbow **
[Wed Aug 13 22:44:46 2003] : (2597) Finduilas: ooc Light horse (couldn't afford more than that)
[Wed Aug 13 22:44:58 2003] : (2595) DM: OK takes 9 damage
[Wed Aug 13 22:45:04 2003] : (2595) DM: Initiative?
[Wed Aug 13 22:45:10 2003] : (2602) Farkenella: Initiative Farkenella : [1d20+3] -> [1,3] = (4)
[Wed Aug 13 22:45:15 2003] : (2598) Enilia: Initiative Enilia: [1d20+1] -> [10,1] = (11)
[Wed Aug 13 22:45:16 2003] : (2595) DM: [1d20] -> [6] = (6)
[Wed Aug 13 22:45:17 2003] : (2595) DM: [1d20] -> [19] = (19)
[Wed Aug 13 22:45:18 2003] : (2596) Aspen: Initiative: [1d20+2] -> [20,2] = (22)
[Wed Aug 13 22:45:28 2003] : (2597) Finduilas: Initiative Finduilas: [1d20+1] -> [17,1] = (18)
[Wed Aug 13 22:45:48 2003] : ** (2602) Farkenella grabs her bow and notches an arrow **
[Wed Aug 13 22:45:56 2003] : (2595) DM: Aspen?
[Wed Aug 13 22:46:26 2003] : (2596) Aspen: Who's closest?
[Wed Aug 13 22:46:38 2003] : (2595) DM: You can't see anyone
[Wed Aug 13 22:46:44 2003] : ** (2597) Finduilas gets her bow ready **
[Wed Aug 13 22:46:48 2003] : (2595) DM: [1d100] -> [16] = (16)
[Wed Aug 13 22:46:54 2003] : ** (2596) Aspen falls flat to the ground. **
[Wed Aug 13 22:46:58 2003] : (2595) DM: [1d20] -> [19] = (19)
[Wed Aug 13 22:47:22 2003] : (2596) Aspen: ooc mistake actually. Should have taken cover. oh well.
[Wed Aug 13 22:48:00 2003] : (2598) Enilia: ooc yay, I see drawing :P
[Wed Aug 13 22:48:07 2003] : (2595) DM: ooc in front of or behind horses BTW?
[Wed Aug 13 22:48:24 2003] : (2596) Aspen: In front I guess.
[Wed Aug 13 22:48:50 2003] : (2598) Enilia: ooc would be in front if we just threw ropes/got hauled out
[Wed Aug 13 22:49:16 2003] : (2595) DM: ooc lines are horses
[Wed Aug 13 22:49:24 2003] : (2602) Farkenella: ooc I'd say behind if the horses got shot
[Wed Aug 13 22:49:30 2003] : (2595) DM: Gresham looks around
[Wed Aug 13 22:49:37 2003] : (2595) DM: Bullywug: Ranged Halfspear (base): [1d20+3] -> [8,3] = (11) ===> Damage: [1d6+0] -> [1,0] = (1)
[Wed Aug 13 22:49:44 2003] : (2595) DM: miss
[Wed Aug 13 22:49:49 2003] : (2595) DM: Finduilas
[Wed Aug 13 22:50:01 2003] : ** (2602) Farkenella tries to see where the spear came from **
[Wed Aug 13 22:50:06 2003] : (2602) Farkenella: Spot Skill Check: [1d20+6] -> [14,6] = (20)
[Wed Aug 13 22:50:12 2003] : (2597) Finduilas: Shooting in the direction the spears came from
[Wed Aug 13 22:50:19 2003] : (2597) Finduilas: Shortbow (base): [1d20+2] -> [3,2] = (5) ===> Damage: [1d6+1] -> [1,1] = (2)
[Wed Aug 13 22:50:29 2003] : (2596) Aspen: ooc surpressive fire from a bow doesn't really work...
[Wed Aug 13 22:50:35 2003] : (2595) DM: LOL
[Wed Aug 13 22:50:48 2003] : (2595) DM: Enilia?
[Wed Aug 13 22:50:50 2003] : (2597) Finduilas: ooc LOL
[Wed Aug 13 22:51:08 2003] : (2598) Enilia: ooc More than two hours since we saw first frogs?
[Wed Aug 13 22:52:00 2003] : (2598) Enilia: Craig?
[Wed Aug 13 22:52:18 2003] : (2595) DM: ooc yes?
[Wed Aug 13 22:52:24 2003] : (2598) Enilia: ooc More than two hours since we saw first frogs?
[Wed Aug 13 22:52:33 2003] : (2595) DM: Oh, sorry, no
[Wed Aug 13 22:53:02 2003] : (2595) DM: ooc I thought you were stating about game time
[Wed Aug 13 22:53:08 2003] : (2598) Enilia: Okay, so armour still works :) Trying to see or hear them
[Wed Aug 13 22:53:09 2003] : (2598) Enilia: Enilia: Listen Skill Check [1d20+0] -> [15,0] = (15)
[Wed Aug 13 22:53:12 2003] : (2598) Enilia: Enilia: Spot Skill Check [1d20+0] -> [2,0] = (2)
[Wed Aug 13 22:53:46 2003] : (2595) DM: You can hear them, just over the ridge of the hill, same sdirection spears are coming from
[Wed Aug 13 22:54:14 2003] : (2595) DM: ooc done?
[Wed Aug 13 22:54:21 2003] : (2598) Enilia: hide behind my horse and move a lil closer (by the river)
[Wed Aug 13 22:54:25 2003] : (2602) Farkenella: ooc did I see them ? spot check 20
[Wed Aug 13 22:54:25 2003] : (2598) Enilia: done :P
[Wed Aug 13 22:54:39 2003] : (2595) DM: ooc we're in turn base play farky
[Wed Aug 13 22:54:59 2003] : (2602) Farkenella: ooc k
[Wed Aug 13 22:55:00 2003] : (2595) DM: at enilia's horse
[Wed Aug 13 22:55:02 2003] : (2595) DM: Bullywug: Ranged Halfspear (base): [1d20+3] -> [16,3] = (19) ===> Damage: [1d6+0] -> [1,0] = (1)
[Wed Aug 13 22:55:22 2003] : (2595) DM: A spear arcs over and glances off the horse
[Wed Aug 13 22:55:28 2003] : (2595) DM: 1 damage
[Wed Aug 13 22:56:02 2003] : (2595) DM: Farky, you can see the odd head and arm pop over the crest to the hill as the throw
[Wed Aug 13 22:56:05 2003] : ** (2598) Enilia checks Zero is oin the saddlepack furthest away :P **
[Wed Aug 13 22:56:11 2003] : (2595) DM: Farky?
[Wed Aug 13 22:56:21 2003] : (2602) Farkenella: ooc how far are they then ?
[Wed Aug 13 22:56:32 2003] : (2595) DM: About 40 feet
[Wed Aug 13 22:56:46 2003] : (2602) Farkenella: aim at whatever arm I see
[Wed Aug 13 22:56:48 2003] : (2602) Farkenella: Shortbow, composite (base): [1d20+1] -> [8,1] = (9) ===> Damage: [1d6+0] -> [1,0] = (1)
[Wed Aug 13 22:56:52 2003] : (2595) DM: miss
[Wed Aug 13 22:56:55 2003] : (2595) DM: Aspen
[Wed Aug 13 22:57:44 2003] : (2596) Aspen: Crawling towards the frogs. Keepiong low
[Wed Aug 13 22:58:12 2003] : (2595) DM: 'k you can get halfway, mark where
[Wed Aug 13 22:59:04 2003] : (2595) DM: Gresham tries to hit a tearget
[Wed Aug 13 22:59:11 2003] : (2595) DM: Gresham: Sling (base): [1d20+1] -> [16,1] = (17) ===> Damage: [1d4+2] -> [1,2] = (3)
[Wed Aug 13 22:59:17 2003] : (2595) DM: [1d100] -> [76] = (76)
[Wed Aug 13 22:59:22 2003] : (2595) DM: And hits!
[Wed Aug 13 22:59:38 2003] : (2598) Enilia: \o/
[Wed Aug 13 23:00:01 2003] : (2595) DM: Bully throws at horses
[Wed Aug 13 23:00:09 2003] : (2595) DM: Bullywug: Ranged Halfspear (base): [1d20+3] -> [3,3] = (6) ===> Damage: [1d6+0] -> [1,0] = (1)
[Wed Aug 13 23:00:12 2003] : (2595) DM: miss
[Wed Aug 13 23:00:18 2003] : (2595) DM: Finduilas?
[Wed Aug 13 23:00:33 2003] : (2597) Finduilas: Crawling over to Aspen
[Wed Aug 13 23:00:49 2003] : (2597) Finduilas: ooc How much HP does a horse have?
[Wed Aug 13 23:01:00 2003] : (2595) DM: ooc a19 for a light horse
[Wed Aug 13 23:01:00 2003] : (2598) Enilia: 19
[Wed Aug 13 23:01:07 2003] : (2598) Enilia: ac 13
[Wed Aug 13 23:01:14 2003] : (2597) Finduilas: ooc Couldn't find it
[Wed Aug 13 23:01:19 2003] : (2597) Finduilas: ooc ty
[Wed Aug 13 23:01:28 2003] : (2595) DM: ooc under animals at the back p197
[Wed Aug 13 23:01:32 2003] : ** (2598) Enilia is micromanaging as usual :P **
[Wed Aug 13 23:01:53 2003] : (2595) DM: Enilia?
[Wed Aug 13 23:02:20 2003] : (2598) Enilia: Moving and casting Ghost sSound behind the attackers
[Wed Aug 13 23:02:30 2003] : (2595) DM: What sounds?
[Wed Aug 13 23:02:38 2003] : (2598) Enilia: ooc or as far as I can in that direction
[Wed Aug 13 23:02:48 2003] : (2598) Enilia: Wolfs howling :P
[Wed Aug 13 23:03:02 2003] : (2595) DM: ooc hmm in a marsh ;)
[Wed Aug 13 23:03:13 2003] : (2595) DM: Will save: [1d20-2] -> [19,-2] = (17)
[Wed Aug 13 23:03:14 2003] : (2595) DM: Will save: [1d20-2] -> [6,-2] = (4)
[Wed Aug 13 23:03:26 2003] : (2598) Enilia: ooc They're frogs, Enilia reckons they're a bit dumb
[Wed Aug 13 23:03:29 2003] : (2595) DM: One of them stands up and looks around
[Wed Aug 13 23:03:48 2003] : (2602) Farkenella: ooc Enilia should be careful when assuming anything about frogs...hmph ;-)
[Wed Aug 13 23:03:57 2003] : (2598) Enilia: ooc lol
[Wed Aug 13 23:04:13 2003] : (2595) DM: he's distracted for this round and facing away
[Wed Aug 13 23:04:18 2003] : (2595) DM: Farky?
[Wed Aug 13 23:04:33 2003] : ** (2602) Farkenella aims at the dumb forg that believed in wolves **
[Wed Aug 13 23:04:35 2003] : (2602) Farkenella: Shortbow, composite (base): [1d20+1] -> [13,1] = (14) ===> Damage: [1d6+0] -> [4,0] = (4)
[Wed Aug 13 23:04:52 2003] : (2595) DM: Miss
[Wed Aug 13 23:04:57 2003] : (2595) DM: Aspen?
[Wed Aug 13 23:05:03 2003] : (2596) Aspen: Can I see one?
[Wed Aug 13 23:05:11 2003] : (2595) DM: Yes, no 2
[Wed Aug 13 23:05:17 2003] : (2598) Enilia: ooc sound is on for two rounds
[Wed Aug 13 23:05:17 2003] : (2596) Aspen: Sling (base): [1d20+3] -> [5,3] = (8) ===> Damage: [1d4+0] -> [4,0] = (4)
[Wed Aug 13 23:05:22 2003] : (2595) DM: miss
[Wed Aug 13 23:05:31 2003] : (2596) Aspen: crawl some more too
[Wed Aug 13 23:05:31 2003] : (2595) DM: Gresham tries to hit no2
[Wed Aug 13 23:05:36 2003] : (2595) DM: Gresham: Sling (base): [1d20+1] -> [14,1] = (15) ===> Damage: [1d4+2] -> [4,2] = (6)
[Wed Aug 13 23:05:50 2003] : (2595) DM: he hits again
[Wed Aug 13 23:06:04 2003] : (2595) DM: ooc damn, he's supposed to be support
[Wed Aug 13 23:06:08 2003] : (2602) Farkenella: ooc \o/
[Wed Aug 13 23:06:38 2003] : (2595) DM: bully throws at Gresham
[Wed Aug 13 23:06:47 2003] : (2595) DM: Bullywug: Ranged Halfspear (base): [1d20+3] -> [20,3] = (23) ===> Damage: [1d6+0] -> [4,0] = (4)
[Wed Aug 13 23:06:47 2003] : (2595) DM: Critical hit? [1d20+3] -> [13,3] = (16) ===> Damage: [3d6+0] -> [2,1,3,0] = (6)
[Wed Aug 13 23:07:22 2003] : (2595) DM: he's hit
[Wed Aug 13 23:07:27 2003] : (2595) DM: Finduilas
[Wed Aug 13 23:07:51 2003] : (2597) Finduilas: Shooting at the one I can see
[Wed Aug 13 23:07:54 2003] : (2597) Finduilas: Shortbow (base): [1d20+2] -> [9,2] = (11) ===> Damage: [1d6+1] -> [6,1] = (7)
[Wed Aug 13 23:07:59 2003] : (2595) DM: Miss
[Wed Aug 13 23:08:10 2003] : (2595) DM: Enilia?
[Wed Aug 13 23:08:25 2003] : (2598) Enilia: 2 still standing up?
[Wed Aug 13 23:08:59 2003] : (2595) DM: yup
[Wed Aug 13 23:09:06 2003] : (2598) Enilia: Light Crossbow (base): [1d20+1] -> [12,1] = (13) ===> Damage: [1d8+0] -> [4,0] = (4)
[Wed Aug 13 23:09:11 2003] : (2595) DM: miss
[Wed Aug 13 23:09:56 2003] : (2595) DM: Bully 1 charges Apspen
[Wed Aug 13 23:10:00 2003] : (2595) DM: Bullywug Melee Halfspear (base): [1d20+3] -> [14,3] = (17) ===> Damage: [1d6+0] -> [1,0] = (1)
[Wed Aug 13 23:10:07 2003] : (2596) Aspen: Ow.
[Wed Aug 13 23:10:28 2003] : (2595) DM: Farky?
[Wed Aug 13 23:10:50 2003] : (2602) Farkenella: ooc can i draw my rapier and charge ?
[Wed Aug 13 23:10:54 2003] : (2595) DM: yes
[Wed Aug 13 23:11:05 2003] : (2595) DM: um no
[Wed Aug 13 23:11:11 2003] : (2602) Farkenella: ooc lol, ok
[Wed Aug 13 23:11:12 2003] : (2595) DM: sorry
[Wed Aug 13 23:11:20 2003] : (2595) DM: draw is move equiv
[Wed Aug 13 23:11:27 2003] : ** (2602) Farkenella advances towards 1 **
[Wed Aug 13 23:11:36 2003] : (2595) DM: Aspen
[Wed Aug 13 23:11:43 2003] : (2602) Farkenella: ooc wait
[Wed Aug 13 23:11:46 2003] : (2602) Farkenella: and aims
[Wed Aug 13 23:11:48 2003] : (2597) Finduilas: ooc Unless you drop your other weapon, isn't it?
[Wed Aug 13 23:11:48 2003] : (2602) Farkenella: Shortbow, composite (base): [1d20+1] -> [8,1] = (9) ===> Damage: [1d6+0] -> [5,0] = (5)
[Wed Aug 13 23:12:04 2003] : (2595) DM: miss
[Wed Aug 13 23:12:06 2003] : (2596) Aspen: ooc YOu can draw and move if your BAB is greater than 1.
[Wed Aug 13 23:12:17 2003] : (2595) DM: Oh
[Wed Aug 13 23:12:20 2003] : (2602) Farkenella: ooc ok
[Wed Aug 13 23:12:21 2003] : (2595) DM: Aspen?
[Wed Aug 13 23:12:29 2003] : (2596) Aspen: Get up and whack
[Wed Aug 13 23:12:33 2003] : (2596) Aspen: Quarterstaff, MW (base): [1d20+3] -> [7,3] = (10) ===> Damage: [1d6+1] -> [4,1] = (5)
[Wed Aug 13 23:12:39 2003] : (2595) DM: miss
[Wed Aug 13 23:13:16 2003] : (2595) DM: Bully 2 turns around and charges fuinduilas
[Wed Aug 13 23:13:20 2003] : (2595) DM: Bullywug Melee Halfspear (base): [1d20+3] -> [16,3] = (19) ===> Damage: [1d6+0] -> [4,0] = (4)
[Wed Aug 13 23:13:33 2003] : (2597) Finduilas: Ouch
[Wed Aug 13 23:13:36 2003] : (2595) DM: AoO Aspen
[Wed Aug 13 23:13:50 2003] : (2596) Aspen: Quarterstaff, MW (base): [1d20+3] -> [20,3] = (23) ===> Damage: [1d6+1] -> [4,1] = (5)
[Wed Aug 13 23:13:50 2003] : (2596) Aspen: Critical hit? [1d20+3] -> [7,3] = (10) ===> Damage: [2d6+2] -> [1,6,2] = (9)
[Wed Aug 13 23:14:39 2003] : (2595) DM: Bully 2 hits Finduilas but dies from a quick crack from Aspen
[Wed Aug 13 23:14:56 2003] : (2595) DM: Finduilas?
[Wed Aug 13 23:15:02 2003] : (2602) Farkenella: ooc Aspen's deadly staff !
[Wed Aug 13 23:15:11 2003] : (2597) Finduilas: The other one in melee range as well?
[Wed Aug 13 23:15:28 2003] : (2595) DM: yup
[Wed Aug 13 23:15:43 2003] : (2595) DM: flanking too
[Wed Aug 13 23:15:49 2003] : (2597) Finduilas: Longsword MW + weapon focus (base): [1d20+4] -> [12,4] = (16) ===> Damage: [1d8+1] -> [4,1] = (5)
[Wed Aug 13 23:16:15 2003] : (2595) DM: He keels over with a chop to the abdomen
[Wed Aug 13 23:16:24 2003] : (2598) Enilia: \o/
[Wed Aug 13 23:16:30 2003] : (2595) DM: Guts spill out of his nasty body
[Wed Aug 13 23:16:37 2003] : (2597) Finduilas: ooc Great
[Wed Aug 13 23:16:47 2003] : (2598) Enilia: ooc lol
[Wed Aug 13 23:16:52 2003] : (2595) DM: Gresham casts CLW on Finduilas
[Wed Aug 13 23:17:12 2003] : (2595) DM: [1d8+2] -> [8,2] = (10)
[Wed Aug 13 23:17:29 2003] : ** (2602) Farkenella runs to the horses to calm them down **
[Wed Aug 13 23:17:37 2003] : (2595) DM: 200xp each
[Wed Aug 13 23:17:41 2003] : ** (2597) Finduilas feels much better now, in fact she feels marvellous **
[Wed Aug 13 23:17:45 2003] : ** (2602) Farkenella unties her rope from Enilia's horse **
[Wed Aug 13 23:17:53 2003] : ** (2598) Enilia is with her horse, checking its wound **
[Wed Aug 13 23:18:12 2003] : (2598) Enilia: Not too bad *smile*
[Wed Aug 13 23:18:18 2003] : ** (2598) Enilia fetches her rope **
[Wed Aug 13 23:18:19 2003] : ** (2597) Finduilas checks her own horse **
[Wed Aug 13 23:19:11 2003] : (2598) Enilia: ooc Call it a night soon? I still have a life story to write *sigh*
[Wed Aug 13 23:19:18 2003] : (2596) Aspen: "Should we try and get the sword still? Does it look valuble?"
[Wed Aug 13 23:19:23 2003] : (2595) DM: ooc yup
[Wed Aug 13 23:19:48 2003] : (2597) Finduilas: Let's try it with one of the horses this time
[Wed Aug 13 23:19:49 2003] : ** (2602) Farkenella goes over to the bodies to search them **
[Wed Aug 13 23:19:57 2003] : (2598) Enilia: Try tying a rope around it, let your horse pull
[Wed Aug 13 23:20:11 2003] : (2597) Finduilas: ooc That's what I said
[Wed Aug 13 23:20:27 2003] : (2598) Enilia: ooc lol
[Wed Aug 13 23:20:47 2003] : (2602) Farkenella: anything on the bodies ?
[Wed Aug 13 23:20:54 2003] : (2595) DM: dex check to get to the sword
[Wed Aug 13 23:21:04 2003] : (2595) DM: ooc checking them?
[Wed Aug 13 23:21:24 2003] : (2595) DM: The bodies have leather armour
[Wed Aug 13 23:21:38 2003] : (2597) Finduilas: Dex check: [1d20+1] -> [1,1] = (2)
[Wed Aug 13 23:21:39 2003] : (2595) DM: there are 8 halfspears scattered around
[Wed Aug 13 23:21:52 2003] : (2595) DM: Finduilas immediately becomes mired
[Wed Aug 13 23:21:55 2003] : (2597) Finduilas: ooc A crit miss on a dex check?
[Wed Aug 13 23:22:16 2003] : ** (2602) Farkenella gathers the half spears and puts them in her sadle bag **
[Wed Aug 13 23:22:21 2003] : ** (2596) Aspen pulls Finduilas out. **
[Wed Aug 13 23:22:25 2003] : (2597) Finduilas: ooc I did have a rope tied to my horse first
[Wed Aug 13 23:22:39 2003] : (2595) DM: 40 sp and 50 GP between the bodies
[Wed Aug 13 23:22:54 2003] : (2595) DM: 1 red gem
[Wed Aug 13 23:23:13 2003] : (2602) Farkenella: hey, quite a treasure here !
[Wed Aug 13 23:24:02 2003] : (2597) Finduilas: Who's getting the armour?
[Wed Aug 13 23:24:04 2003] : ** (2602) Farkenella counts the GP and shares them equittably : 10 for each, 20 for Finduilas (my dshare included) **
[Wed Aug 13 23:24:22 2003] : (2597) Finduilas: And is anybody getting that sword?
[Wed Aug 13 23:24:22 2003] : (2602) Farkenella: Gresham getrs his share too
[Wed Aug 13 23:24:33 2003] : (2602) Farkenella: I'll keep the sp if you're ok ?
[Wed Aug 13 23:24:48 2003] : (2598) Enilia: Okay with me
[Wed Aug 13 23:24:49 2003] : (2602) Farkenella: and we'll sell the gem
[Wed Aug 13 23:24:54 2003] : (2602) Farkenella: Appraise Skill Check: [1d20+3] -> [12,3] = (15)
[Wed Aug 13 23:25:00 2003] : (2602) Farkenella: on the gem
[Wed Aug 13 23:25:08 2003] : (2597) Finduilas: Okay with me
[Wed Aug 13 23:26:04 2003] : (2595) DM: Gem is worth 11gp
[Wed Aug 13 23:26:10 2003] : (2602) Farkenella: k
[Wed Aug 13 23:26:36 2003] : ** (2597) Finduilas tries to lasso the sword **
[Wed Aug 13 23:26:39 2003] : (2602) Farkenella: quite a few gold pieces wiorth I guess
[Wed Aug 13 23:26:44 2003] : (2597) Finduilas: Use Rope Skill Check: [1d20+1] -> [15,1] = (16)
[Wed Aug 13 23:26:44 2003] : (2595) DM: ooc call it a day here?
[Wed Aug 13 23:26:52 2003] : (2595) DM: Nearly 11.30 deadline
[Wed Aug 13 23:26:59 2003] : (2602) Farkenella: ooc finish the sword bit ?
[Wed Aug 13 23:27:08 2003] : (2598) Enilia: Let her get the sword? :P
[Wed Aug 13 23:27:10 2003] : (2595) DM: You can try for the sword nect time with better dice :D
[Wed Aug 13 23:27:11 2003] : (2597) Finduilas: Did I catch the sword?
[Wed Aug 13 23:27:23 2003] : (2595) DM: You lasso'd the sword
[Wed Aug 13 23:27:24 2003] : (2597) Finduilas: 16 isn't enough?
[Wed Aug 13 23:27:35 2003] : (2598) Enilia: ooc lol
[Wed Aug 13 23:27:44 2003] : ** (2597) Finduilas lets her horse pull **
[Wed Aug 13 23:27:51 2003] : (2595) DM: [1d20+2] -> [11,2] = (13)
[Wed Aug 13 23:28:01 2003] : (2595) DM: ooc that's 11
[Wed Aug 13 23:28:08 2003] : (2595) DM: Still stick
[Wed Aug 13 23:28:11 2003] : (2595) DM: stuck
[Wed Aug 13 23:28:22 2003] : ** (2597) Finduilas helps her horse pull **
[Wed Aug 13 23:28:25 2003] : (2597) Finduilas: Str check: [1d20+1] -> [13,1] = (14)
[Wed Aug 13 23:28:26 2003] : (2602) Farkenella: ok, two horses ?
[Wed Aug 13 23:28:35 2003] : (2596) Aspen: ooc getting a bit silly,
[Wed Aug 13 23:28:58 2003] : (2597) Finduilas: ooc LOL, but I like it, trying to catch a sword
[Wed Aug 13 23:29:12 2003] : (2598) Enilia: ooc a frog army holding on to it ;)
[Wed Aug 13 23:29:23 2003] : (2597) Finduilas: KMAO
[Wed Aug 13 23:29:24 2003] : (2595) DM: Ok you eventually pull it out
[Wed Aug 13 23:29:50 2003] : (2597) Finduilas: I'm ready to stop now ;)
[Wed Aug 13 23:30:00 2003] : (2598) Enilia: lol
[Wed Aug 13 23:30:07 2003] : (2595) DM: It's been put through a log which came out too
[Wed Aug 13 23:30:22 2003] : (2598) Enilia: LOLOL
[Wed Aug 13 23:30:30 2003] : (2596) Aspen: lol
[Wed Aug 13 23:30:33 2003] : (2602) Farkenella: ooc I was expecting a stone, and Merlin in the background :O
[Wed Aug 13 23:30:43 2003] : (2597) Finduilas: LOL
[Wed Aug 13 23:30:54 2003] : (2595) DM: GAME END