Contents / PnP Stuff / Logs / Craig's - 06 August 2003

[Wed Aug 06 19:20:51 2003] : (804) DM: GAME START
[Wed Aug 06 19:20:57 2003] : (807) Finduilas: Yes, Craig
[Wed Aug 06 19:21:13 2003] : (804) DM: You all awake from a comfortable night's sleep at the Bard Inn
[Wed Aug 06 19:21:32 2003] : ** (807) Finduilas gets down for breakfast **
[Wed Aug 06 19:21:33 2003] : (804) DM: ooc wodered if you were ready!
[Wed Aug 06 19:21:48 2003] : (807) Finduilas: ooc I gathered that
[Wed Aug 06 19:21:52 2003] : ** (808) Enilia gets her gear and goes for breakfast too **
[Wed Aug 06 19:21:53 2003] : (804) DM: You all have many odd memories of the last few days
[Wed Aug 06 19:22:09 2003] : (804) DM: Yet you all feel as though it has made you more tough
[Wed Aug 06 19:22:11 2003] : (808) Enilia: ooc could one of the blue turn red or something?
[Wed Aug 06 19:22:23 2003] : (804) DM: More wise to the world and its ways
[Wed Aug 06 19:22:44 2003] : (804) DM: More afraid of big mean looking orcs ho brek wlls with their fists
[Wed Aug 06 19:22:55 2003] : (808) Enilia: ooc lol
[Wed Aug 06 19:22:59 2003] : ** (807) Finduilas is still feeling very confused **
[Wed Aug 06 19:22:59 2003] : (804) DM: ooc who break walls
[Wed Aug 06 19:23:30 2003] : (804) DM: All these thoughts come in dribs and drabs
[Wed Aug 06 19:23:53 2003] : (804) DM: ooc OK off you go ;)
[Wed Aug 06 19:24:11 2003] : ** (808) Enilia orders breakfast **
[Wed Aug 06 19:24:26 2003] : ** (807) Finduilas asks for something to eat as well **
[Wed Aug 06 19:24:51 2003] : ** (806) Farkenella orders breakfast **
[Wed Aug 06 19:25:13 2003] : ** (804) Innkeeper dishes out food and drinks **
[Wed Aug 06 19:25:23 2003] : (804) Innkeeper: All at the usual prices my dears
[Wed Aug 06 19:25:33 2003] : (808) Enilia: Thank you :)
[Wed Aug 06 19:25:47 2003] : ** (807) Finduilas pays for the food **
[Wed Aug 06 19:25:54 2003] : ** (808) Enilia pays **
[Wed Aug 06 19:25:55 2003] : (806) Farkenella: ooc is it just the three of us ?
[Wed Aug 06 19:26:07 2003] : ** (806) Farkenella wonders if she's going to pay **
[Wed Aug 06 19:26:08 2003] : (804) Innkeeper: Prices here
[Wed Aug 06 19:26:33 2003] : (804) Innkeeper: You guess that the ranger and the druid have gone to do some nature stuff
[Wed Aug 06 19:27:08 2003] : (808) Enilia: They could at least have said bye *sigh*
[Wed Aug 06 19:27:27 2003] : ** (806) Farkenella sighs and gets 3 sp out of her coin bag **
[Wed Aug 06 19:27:29 2003] : (804) Innkeeper: The inkeeper takes the money before tgiving the food
[Wed Aug 06 19:27:34 2003] : ** (807) Finduilas starts talking about her experiences when she was alone in the orccave **
[Wed Aug 06 19:27:37 2003] : (807) Finduilas: ooc LOL
[Wed Aug 06 19:28:05 2003] : (807) Finduilas: I don't know what happened to me, whether it was a true vision or just a hallucination
[Wed Aug 06 19:28:15 2003] : (806) Farkenella: ooc are there other people around ?
[Wed Aug 06 19:28:15 2003] : (808) Enilia: What *did* happen?
[Wed Aug 06 19:28:51 2003] : (804) Innkeeper: ooc TYou are the only patrons in the inn
[Wed Aug 06 19:29:00 2003] : (806) Farkenella: ooc bags !
[Wed Aug 06 19:29:05 2003] : (807) Finduilas: I believe Pelor appeared to me, appointing me as a fighter in the cause of right and justice
[Wed Aug 06 19:29:41 2003] : (808) Enilia: Interesting *smiles* So you have yourself a goal now?
[Wed Aug 06 19:29:43 2003] : ** (806) Farkenella smiles **
[Wed Aug 06 19:29:43 2003] : (807) Finduilas: But I have difficulty remembering it clearly. Could I have been sick and imagining things?
[Wed Aug 06 19:29:50 2003] : (804) Innkeeper: ooc LOL
[Wed Aug 06 19:30:34 2003] : ** (804) Innkeeper appears to be listening in **
[Wed Aug 06 19:30:40 2003] : (807) Finduilas: Then he talked about powers he was going to grant me and that really terrified me. I know nothing about magic, it scares me
[Wed Aug 06 19:31:02 2003] : ** (808) Enilia smiles Why? Nothing to be scared of if you as me **
[Wed Aug 06 19:31:30 2003] : (807) Finduilas: He talked about paladins, I only know they fight for the good cause. Do they use magic?
[Wed Aug 06 19:31:34 2003] : ** (808) Enilia looks at Inkeeper... Yes? **
[Wed Aug 06 19:31:54 2003] : (806) Farkenella: ooc /me is melting
[Wed Aug 06 19:32:19 2003] : (804) Innkeeper: ooc /me has the fan on full
[Wed Aug 06 19:32:24 2003] : (808) Enilia: Finduilas, I don't know much of what paladins do or don't
[Wed Aug 06 19:32:30 2003] : ** (804) Innkeeper looks surprised **
[Wed Aug 06 19:32:39 2003] : (804) Innkeeper: Err, anything else you need ladies?
[Wed Aug 06 19:32:46 2003] : (807) Finduilas: No thank you
[Wed Aug 06 19:32:55 2003] : ** (806) Farkenella smirks at Innkeeper... **
[Wed Aug 06 19:32:59 2003] : (806) Farkenella: No, thank you
[Wed Aug 06 19:33:00 2003] : ** (804) Innkeeper wanders off looking embarrassed **
[Wed Aug 06 19:33:02 2003] : (804) Innkeeper: ooc brb
[Wed Aug 06 19:33:23 2003] : ** (806) Farkenella stretches **
[Wed Aug 06 19:33:54 2003] : (807) Finduilas: And do I need spellbooks to perform magic?
[Wed Aug 06 19:33:58 2003] : (804) Innkeeper: ooc back
[Wed Aug 06 19:34:11 2003] : (806) Farkenella: ooc I can't remember what I bought and did not buy
[Wed Aug 06 19:34:17 2003] : ** (807) Finduilas pushes half of her breakfast away **
[Wed Aug 06 19:34:19 2003] : (806) Farkenella: ooc shame on me
[Wed Aug 06 19:34:47 2003] : (808) Enilia: Finduilas, maybe if you could talk to this Pelor guy again? Or another paladin?
[Wed Aug 06 19:34:47 2003] : (804) Innkeeper: ooc note prices for buying and selling in Barcanton on the webpage :)
[Wed Aug 06 19:35:05 2003] : (804) Innkeeper: ooc Prices here
[Wed Aug 06 19:35:18 2003] : (806) Farkenella: ooc /me notes DM is lazy :P
[Wed Aug 06 19:35:23 2003] : (807) Finduilas: ooc LOL
[Wed Aug 06 19:35:28 2003] : (808) Enilia: But I'm sure if your god grants you anything, it must be because he knows you can handle it *smiles*
[Wed Aug 06 19:35:47 2003] : (807) Finduilas: So why am I so scared?
[Wed Aug 06 19:35:55 2003] : (806) Farkenella: Finduilas...
[Wed Aug 06 19:36:13 2003] : ** (804) DM is indignant, you want consistency?? Or random prices off the top of my head?? **
[Wed Aug 06 19:36:15 2003] : (806) Farkenella: Well, I don't know much about magic itself, but I have met quite a few people in my travels
[Wed Aug 06 19:36:18 2003] : (808) Enilia: Because it's still new? Everything new is a bit frightening till it's no longer new I think
[Wed Aug 06 19:36:21 2003] : ** (807) Finduilas is rubbing a wound that is still bothering her **
[Wed Aug 06 19:36:21 2003] : (806) Farkenella: ooc lLOL
[Wed Aug 06 19:36:35 2003] : (806) Farkenella: and among those a few paladins
[Wed Aug 06 19:36:49 2003] : (806) Farkenella: as far as I remember, those did not have a spellbook to go around
[Wed Aug 06 19:36:59 2003] : (807) Finduilas: ooc Never mind, DM, I think your page is very thorough :)
[Wed Aug 06 19:37:18 2003] : ** (807) Finduilas looks at her wound, astonished **
[Wed Aug 06 19:37:19 2003] : (806) Farkenella: ooc /me hums "I have confidence in sunshine, I have confidence in rain to cheer Finduilas up
[Wed Aug 06 19:37:48 2003] : (807) Finduilas: It's almost healed, just in these last few minutes!
[Wed Aug 06 19:37:58 2003] : (808) Enilia: What? How?
[Wed Aug 06 19:38:04 2003] : ** (806) Farkenella looks **
[Wed Aug 06 19:38:08 2003] : (807) Finduilas: I don't know, it just is
[Wed Aug 06 19:38:33 2003] : (808) Enilia: Is that what he granted you, this Pelor fellow? Healing?
[Wed Aug 06 19:38:56 2003] : (806) Farkenella: wow
[Wed Aug 06 19:39:07 2003] : (807) Finduilas: It sure looks like it
[Wed Aug 06 19:39:14 2003] : ** (808) Enilia smiles big **
[Wed Aug 06 19:39:25 2003] : (808) Enilia: You'd better remember to thank him
[Wed Aug 06 19:39:28 2003] : ** (804) Innkeeper is rattling the dirty dishes, trying to sound busy **
[Wed Aug 06 19:39:30 2003] : ** (807) Finduilas smiles as well, though feebly **
[Wed Aug 06 19:39:40 2003] : (807) Finduilas: What are we doing next?
[Wed Aug 06 19:39:57 2003] : (806) Farkenella: Hmm, I would very much like to go to the forest
[Wed Aug 06 19:40:00 2003] : (808) Enilia: Getting out of here? The innkeeper is a tad noisy ;)
[Wed Aug 06 19:40:04 2003] : (806) Farkenella: find this druid dude
[Wed Aug 06 19:40:14 2003] : (807) Finduilas: Yes, and he's a busy-body as well
[Wed Aug 06 19:40:20 2003] : (806) Farkenella: I need to ask him some questions
[Wed Aug 06 19:40:22 2003] : ** (807) Finduilas glares at the innkeeper **
[Wed Aug 06 19:40:23 2003] : ** (808) Enilia laughs **
[Wed Aug 06 19:40:33 2003] : ** (804) Innkeeper is in the back room washing up **
[Wed Aug 06 19:40:40 2003] : (808) Enilia: Farky, what druid dude?
[Wed Aug 06 19:40:53 2003] : (804) DM: ooc just what I was thinking!
[Wed Aug 06 19:40:58 2003] : (807) Finduilas: I think I'd like to buy a horse or something
[Wed Aug 06 19:41:00 2003] : (808) Enilia: ooc lol
[Wed Aug 06 19:41:27 2003] : ** (807) Finduilas gets up **
[Wed Aug 06 19:41:32 2003] : (806) Farkenella: Cerndrik, or whatever his name is
[Wed Aug 06 19:41:33 2003] : (808) Enilia: I'd like one too, but ain't they very expensive?
[Wed Aug 06 19:41:36 2003] : (806) Farkenella: is he not a druid ?
[Wed Aug 06 19:41:38 2003] : (807) Finduilas: Let's go, the forest sounds good to me
[Wed Aug 06 19:41:50 2003] : ** (808) Enilia gets up too **
[Wed Aug 06 19:41:57 2003] : (808) Enilia: Sounds okay
[Wed Aug 06 19:42:01 2003] : (806) Farkenella: ah, no, I am mixing the names up
[Wed Aug 06 19:42:09 2003] : (806) Farkenella: let me think for a minute
[Wed Aug 06 19:42:29 2003] : (806) Farkenella: what did Aspen say the name was ?
[Wed Aug 06 19:42:40 2003] : (806) Farkenella: ooc/ me llooks for her notes
[Wed Aug 06 19:42:48 2003] : (804) Innkeeper: Fiendish hyaena bite: [1d20+3] -> [14,3] = (17) ===> [1d6+1] -> [3,1] = (4)
[Wed Aug 06 19:42:54 2003] : (804) Innkeeper: ooc opps
[Wed Aug 06 19:43:16 2003] : (804) DM: AA man in robes enters the broom from outside
[Wed Aug 06 19:43:19 2003] : (808) Enilia: ooc *gasp*
[Wed Aug 06 19:43:20 2003] : (807) Finduilas: ooc /me kicks the hyena ;)
[Wed Aug 06 19:43:23 2003] : (804) Cerndrik: Ah here you are
[Wed Aug 06 19:43:27 2003] : (808) Enilia: ooc lol
[Wed Aug 06 19:43:30 2003] : (804) Cerndrik: ooc room!
[Wed Aug 06 19:43:50 2003] : (804) Cerndrik: Allow me to introduce myself
[Wed Aug 06 19:43:51 2003] : ** (806) Farkenella can't find them **
[Wed Aug 06 19:43:54 2003] : (806) Farkenella: ooc even
[Wed Aug 06 19:44:01 2003] : (806) Farkenella: Errrr...hello
[Wed Aug 06 19:44:08 2003] : (806) Farkenella: to you too
[Wed Aug 06 19:44:11 2003] : (804) Cerndrik: I am Cerndrik, the head priest of the temple of Waukeen
[Wed Aug 06 19:44:16 2003] : (807) Finduilas: Hello
[Wed Aug 06 19:44:25 2003] : (808) Enilia: Pleased to meet you
[Wed Aug 06 19:44:26 2003] : (807) Finduilas: Ye-es
[Wed Aug 06 19:44:38 2003] : (804) Cerndrik: I believe we have you to thank for the recovery of Belias and Jim
[Wed Aug 06 19:44:49 2003] : (804) Cerndrik: Zachary told me all about it last night
[Wed Aug 06 19:45:06 2003] : (804) Cerndrik: I believe he said I come to visit you about your... err
[Wed Aug 06 19:45:19 2003] : (804) Cerndrik: Predicament with the Orc champion
[Wed Aug 06 19:45:33 2003] : ** (806) Farkenella sits back, interested **
[Wed Aug 06 19:45:34 2003] : (808) Enilia: Oh, true...
[Wed Aug 06 19:45:52 2003] : (807) Finduilas: Do you know anything?
[Wed Aug 06 19:46:11 2003] : (804) Cerndrik: Now I know that some of you were surprised that Zachary seemed to know about the motives tof this orc
[Wed Aug 06 19:46:23 2003] : ** (808) Enilia nods **
[Wed Aug 06 19:46:24 2003] : (804) Cerndrik: Indeed I do my lady
[Wed Aug 06 19:46:33 2003] : (807) Finduilas: Yes, we were
[Wed Aug 06 19:46:42 2003] : (804) Cerndrik: We have seen these things before in these parts
[Wed Aug 06 19:46:43 2003] : ** (806) Farkenella nods **
[Wed Aug 06 19:46:51 2003] : ** (806) Farkenella starts **
[Wed Aug 06 19:46:58 2003] : (804) Cerndrik: They are a portrnt of bad things to come unfortunately...
[Wed Aug 06 19:47:05 2003] : (806) Farkenella: Elder Hawthorn ! THAT'S the name !
[Wed Aug 06 19:47:06 2003] : (804) Cerndrik: Unless that is...
[Wed Aug 06 19:47:08 2003] : (806) Farkenella: sorry
[Wed Aug 06 19:47:12 2003] : (806) Farkenella: go on
[Wed Aug 06 19:47:19 2003] : ** (804) Cerndrik looks shocked at the outburst **
[Wed Aug 06 19:47:27 2003] : (804) Cerndrik: Err, yes
[Wed Aug 06 19:47:30 2003] : ** (808) Enilia chukles **
[Wed Aug 06 19:47:33 2003] : (807) Finduilas: Please, do go on, we're listening
[Wed Aug 06 19:47:46 2003] : (804) Cerndrik: I think perhaps we should go over to the temple so I can explain more
[Wed Aug 06 19:47:54 2003] : (806) Farkenella: sorry, sorry
[Wed Aug 06 19:47:55 2003] : ** (807) Finduilas grins at Farkenella **
[Wed Aug 06 19:48:06 2003] : (806) Farkenella: just found the name I was looking for
[Wed Aug 06 19:48:08 2003] : (807) Finduilas: Very well
[Wed Aug 06 19:48:12 2003] : ** (806) Farkenella turns to the others **
[Wed Aug 06 19:48:13 2003] : ** (804) Cerndrik whispers Jenson can be a bit indecreet **
[Wed Aug 06 19:48:16 2003] : (806) Farkenella: Temple anyone ?
[Wed Aug 06 19:48:22 2003] : ** (804) Cerndrik whispers "Jenson can be a bit indecreet" **
[Wed Aug 06 19:48:30 2003] : (808) Enilia: Sure
[Wed Aug 06 19:48:40 2003] : (807) Finduilas: Why not? We were wondering what to do next, weren't we?
[Wed Aug 06 19:48:42 2003] : (806) Farkenella: ok, we'll go... /me eyes the Innkeeper
[Wed Aug 06 19:48:43 2003] : (808) Enilia: I think we've noticed ;)
[Wed Aug 06 19:48:47 2003] : ** (804) Cerndrik leads you out of the inn and over to the temple **
[Wed Aug 06 19:48:55 2003] : ** (808) Enilia follows **
[Wed Aug 06 19:49:04 2003] : ** (807) Finduilas follows **
[Wed Aug 06 19:49:29 2003] : (804) DM: The temple is a largish structure that resembles a marketplace
[Wed Aug 06 19:49:45 2003] : ** (807) Finduilas looks around her **
[Wed Aug 06 19:50:01 2003] : (804) DM: Statues of Waukeen are spaced between every stall type table
[Wed Aug 06 19:50:17 2003] : (804) Cerndrik: We host the market here once a week
[Wed Aug 06 19:50:24 2003] : ** (806) Farkenella follows **
[Wed Aug 06 19:50:31 2003] : (804) Cerndrik: These tables are used by the farmers and traders
[Wed Aug 06 19:50:39 2003] : (807) Finduilas: When's the next one?
[Wed Aug 06 19:50:51 2003] : (804) Cerndrik: All feel that Waukken ensures a fair deal as she watches over
[Wed Aug 06 19:51:07 2003] : (804) Cerndrik: Tomorrow, that being Friday
[Wed Aug 06 19:51:08 2003] : (807) Finduilas: Why is that?
[Wed Aug 06 19:51:22 2003] : (807) Finduilas: Thank you :)
[Wed Aug 06 19:51:28 2003] : (804) Cerndrik: She is the goddess of traders
[Wed Aug 06 19:51:40 2003] : ** (804) Cerndrik looks a bit sceptically at Finduilas **
[Wed Aug 06 19:51:56 2003] : (807) Finduilas: Does that make her toe goddes of *fair* trade as well?
[Wed Aug 06 19:52:11 2003] : (804) Cerndrik: She watches, and gains power from the spread of wealth
[Wed Aug 06 19:52:38 2003] : (804) Cerndrik: Ah, I'm afraid my deity favours all trade my lady
[Wed Aug 06 19:52:51 2003] : (804) Cerndrik: Although she prefers everyone fto gain
[Wed Aug 06 19:52:53 2003] : (807) Finduilas: I've always had problems understainding the ways of the gods
[Wed Aug 06 19:53:02 2003] : (804) Cerndrik: Please, come in
[Wed Aug 06 19:53:17 2003] : (807) Finduilas: Thank you
[Wed Aug 06 19:53:20 2003] : ** (807) Finduilas enters **
[Wed Aug 06 19:53:23 2003] : ** (804) Cerndrik opens the large doors and walks into the main chamber of the temple **
[Wed Aug 06 19:53:27 2003] : ** (808) Enilia follows **
[Wed Aug 06 19:53:52 2003] : ** (806) Farkenella looks around and follows **
[Wed Aug 06 19:53:55 2003] : (804) DM: The temple is elegantly decorated, but not particularly opulent
[Wed Aug 06 19:53:58 2003] : ** (807) Finduilas enters now the doors are open ;) **
[Wed Aug 06 19:54:02 2003] : (806) Farkenella: Spot Skill Check: [1d20+6] -> [7,6] = (13)
[Wed Aug 06 19:54:20 2003] : (804) Cerndrik: We are but a small outpost of Waukeen, the temple in Dorduk is much more splendid
[Wed Aug 06 19:54:54 2003] : (807) Finduilas: I prefer more simple surroundings mysefl, I like this temple
[Wed Aug 06 19:55:02 2003] : (804) DM: there are a few younger looking priests going about the days business
[Wed Aug 06 19:55:38 2003] : (804) Cerndrik: Now, back to the point of bringing you here
[Wed Aug 06 19:55:55 2003] : (804) Cerndrik: The temple ihere is the focal point of the community
[Wed Aug 06 19:56:11 2003] : (808) Enilia: Yes please *smile* You have a solution to our little... dilemma?
[Wed Aug 06 19:56:19 2003] : (804) Cerndrik: But we look after the people, as they are the soul of our church
[Wed Aug 06 19:56:57 2003] : (807) Finduilas: And the soul ot the earth as well
[Wed Aug 06 19:56:59 2003] : (804) Cerndrik: As I said... or did I...
[Wed Aug 06 19:57:11 2003] : (804) Cerndrik: We have seen this sort of thing before
[Wed Aug 06 19:57:49 2003] : (804) Cerndrik: When I was a young priest, there was a similar occurrence
[Wed Aug 06 19:57:50 2003] : ** (807) Finduilas decides to let the man talk, interrupting him seems to confuse him too much **
[Wed Aug 06 19:58:06 2003] : ** (808) Enilia listens carefully **
[Wed Aug 06 19:58:34 2003] : ** (807) Finduilas looks at the priest intently as she listens for every word **
[Wed Aug 06 19:58:36 2003] : ** (806) Farkenella listens **
[Wed Aug 06 19:58:50 2003] : (804) Cerndrik: It seems that somehow, the devotees of Gruumsh have found a way of turning the tokens of other deities into power...
[Wed Aug 06 19:59:03 2003] : ** (807) Finduilas nods **
[Wed Aug 06 19:59:05 2003] : (804) Cerndrik: Power for Gruumsh, and power to themselves
[Wed Aug 06 19:59:43 2003] : (804) Cerndrik: Now I'm sure you are aware that Gruumsh is an evil deity, worshipped by Orcs and their kind
[Wed Aug 06 20:00:18 2003] : (804) Cerndrik: Unfortunately, we do not have the power here to resist an wempowered orcish army
[Wed Aug 06 20:00:21 2003] : ** (807) Finduilas is looking a bit uncertain, but she nods at the priest **
[Wed Aug 06 20:00:52 2003] : (804) Cerndrik: A muster is occurring in Dorduk, but it cannot be ready before 14 days from now
[Wed Aug 06 20:01:00 2003] : (804) Cerndrik: ooc empowered
[Wed Aug 06 20:01:12 2003] : (804) Cerndrik: So, I have a suggestion
[Wed Aug 06 20:01:15 2003] : (807) Finduilas: A muster? To fight the orcs?
[Wed Aug 06 20:01:26 2003] : (804) Cerndrik: You should complete your bargain with theis...
[Wed Aug 06 20:01:33 2003] : (804) Cerndrik: what was his name?
[Wed Aug 06 20:01:46 2003] : ** (804) Cerndrik waits **
[Wed Aug 06 20:02:02 2003] : (808) Enilia: ooc who remembers his name? :P
[Wed Aug 06 20:02:04 2003] : ** (804) Cerndrik is thinking **
[Wed Aug 06 20:02:11 2003] : (804) Cerndrik: ooc it was Grugnak
[Wed Aug 06 20:02:15 2003] : ** (807) Finduilas wasn't present at the negotiations **
[Wed Aug 06 20:02:20 2003] : (808) Enilia: ooc true lol
[Wed Aug 06 20:02:23 2003] : (806) Farkenella: Grug...something ot other
[Wed Aug 06 20:02:34 2003] : (804) Cerndrik: Ah yes, Grugnak I believe
[Wed Aug 06 20:02:46 2003] : (807) Finduilas: ooc LOL@DM
[Wed Aug 06 20:02:56 2003] : (808) Enilia: We promised him to return with some kind of holy item...
[Wed Aug 06 20:03:26 2003] : (804) Cerndrik: But while there try to gain information on how they can manage to transform the power of one deity into power for themselves
[Wed Aug 06 20:03:33 2003] : (804) Cerndrik: Yes, yes
[Wed Aug 06 20:03:36 2003] : (808) Enilia: I'm afraid we can't go there with nothing...
[Wed Aug 06 20:03:53 2003] : (807) Finduilas: Which presents us with a problem, doing so would be bad but breaking our word is also unacceptable
[Wed Aug 06 20:04:02 2003] : (804) Cerndrik: Well, as it happens there is another manace to the people of this area
[Wed Aug 06 20:04:25 2003] : (806) Farkenella: I'm even more afraid he won't let us go unscathed should we not return to him with what he wants
[Wed Aug 06 20:04:25 2003] : (808) Enilia: True Finduilas...
[Wed Aug 06 20:04:36 2003] : (804) Cerndrik: In the wetlands in the hills to the north, there is a settlement of evil creatures
[Wed Aug 06 20:04:54 2003] : (807) Finduilas: What kind of creatures?
[Wed Aug 06 20:05:00 2003] : (804) Cerndrik: The few who escaped from them reported froglike creatures...
[Wed Aug 06 20:05:12 2003] : (807) Finduilas: Froglike?
[Wed Aug 06 20:05:15 2003] : (804) Cerndrik: They devour both human and animal
[Wed Aug 06 20:05:17 2003] : (808) Enilia: How many?
[Wed Aug 06 20:05:24 2003] : ** (806) Farkenella frowns **
[Wed Aug 06 20:05:37 2003] : (807) Finduilas: How evil?
[Wed Aug 06 20:05:43 2003] : (804) Cerndrik: But we have heard that one of their number seems to be a priest of some kind
[Wed Aug 06 20:06:04 2003] : (804) Cerndrik: I don't know how many, as for the wickedness...
[Wed Aug 06 20:06:14 2003] : (804) Cerndrik: The defile anything that came near them
[Wed Aug 06 20:06:27 2003] : ** (808) Enilia shudders **
[Wed Aug 06 20:06:31 2003] : (807) Finduilas: Defile how?
[Wed Aug 06 20:06:32 2003] : (804) Cerndrik: With no pause for submission or mercy
[Wed Aug 06 20:07:10 2003] : (808) Enilia: So what do you suggest?
[Wed Aug 06 20:07:15 2003] : (804) Cerndrik: I'm sorry my dear, those who escaped after seing their families butcherd for meat were not in the mood to discuss it overmuch
[Wed Aug 06 20:07:50 2003] : (807) Finduilas: You're suggesting we *steal* an artefact form them to give to Grugnak?
[Wed Aug 06 20:07:56 2003] : (804) Cerndrik: Anyway, I believe that if there's a priest, there will be a symbol
[Wed Aug 06 20:08:26 2003] : (804) Cerndrik: I was actually hoping you might help us by riddin us of the menace
[Wed Aug 06 20:08:44 2003] : (807) Finduilas: You want us to kill them?
[Wed Aug 06 20:08:50 2003] : (808) Enilia: What if.... What if a *good* artifact gain the orc deity power, but an *evil* artifact.... takes power away? /me looks at the others
[Wed Aug 06 20:09:25 2003] : (804) Cerndrik: No, from what I recall, the method they use is indescriminate.
[Wed Aug 06 20:09:37 2003] : ** (806) Farkenella frowns **
[Wed Aug 06 20:09:39 2003] : (807) Finduilas: Don't ask me, it could be possible I guess, but I know nothing about those things
[Wed Aug 06 20:09:45 2003] : (804) Cerndrik: Yes, they are really rather nasty creatures
[Wed Aug 06 20:09:48 2003] : (808) Enilia: Oh... *sighs* Probably too good to be true anyway
[Wed Aug 06 20:10:05 2003] : (806) Farkenella: I am not sure what scares me most
[Wed Aug 06 20:10:12 2003] : (806) Farkenella: *giving* this orc power
[Wed Aug 06 20:10:20 2003] : (807) Finduilas: Or...
[Wed Aug 06 20:10:21 2003] : (804) Cerndrik: What I do know is some of what they have gained so far..
[Wed Aug 06 20:10:24 2003] : (806) Farkenella: or trying to get away from him
[Wed Aug 06 20:10:44 2003] : (807) Finduilas: How about: give first, kill later
[Wed Aug 06 20:11:06 2003] : (806) Farkenella: it does sound good, and it would solve your dilemma, would it not ?
[Wed Aug 06 20:11:07 2003] : (804) Cerndrik: This problem went away before, I'm guessing that the orcs lost access to whatever it is that they use
[Wed Aug 06 20:11:20 2003] : (804) Cerndrik: I'm hoping that you could find out
[Wed Aug 06 20:11:25 2003] : (807) Finduilas: So it might be just temporarily?
[Wed Aug 06 20:11:36 2003] : (806) Farkenella: ooc brb
[Wed Aug 06 20:11:47 2003] : (807) Finduilas: ooc OK
[Wed Aug 06 20:11:59 2003] : (804) Cerndrik: Or this time maybe they have secured whatever it is in a better way
[Wed Aug 06 20:12:23 2003] : (804) Cerndrik: I recall that knights of the order of the sun were dispatched last time
[Wed Aug 06 20:12:28 2003] : (807) Finduilas: It has to be investigated, I agree with you there
[Wed Aug 06 20:12:53 2003] : (807) Finduilas: But why us? We're not experienced in these things
[Wed Aug 06 20:13:24 2003] : (804) Cerndrik: As I said, a muster is mbaing made, but it will take too long...
[Wed Aug 06 20:13:31 2003] : (808) Enilia: Because tGrunuk is expecting us and will let us in, not an army *sighs*
[Wed Aug 06 20:13:37 2003] : (804) Cerndrik: Now you have been invited, you have opportunity
[Wed Aug 06 20:14:03 2003] : (804) Cerndrik: And from what I've heard, Grugnak said he'd come for you if you didn't turn up
[Wed Aug 06 20:14:10 2003] : (806) Farkenella: ooc back
[Wed Aug 06 20:14:13 2003] : (807) Finduilas: If we must, we must
[Wed Aug 06 20:14:14 2003] : ** (808) Enilia nods sadly **
[Wed Aug 06 20:14:15 2003] : (807) Finduilas: ooc wb
[Wed Aug 06 20:14:24 2003] : (804) Cerndrik: I'm sorry, but I don't want you here when a hoard of orcs come for you
[Wed Aug 06 20:14:32 2003] : (804) Cerndrik: The village would be devastated
[Wed Aug 06 20:14:40 2003] : (808) Enilia: But first we need to go to those frog people to get an artifact
[Wed Aug 06 20:14:47 2003] : (807) Finduilas: We didn't plan to lead them to you anyway
[Wed Aug 06 20:15:00 2003] : (806) Farkenella: Hmmm
[Wed Aug 06 20:15:00 2003] : (804) Cerndrik: That is a suggestion of where I think that there is likely to be one
[Wed Aug 06 20:15:08 2003] : (806) Farkenella: this sounds like a hard task for us to undertake
[Wed Aug 06 20:15:18 2003] : (806) Farkenella: especially since our friends are...well...not here
[Wed Aug 06 20:15:18 2003] : (807) Finduilas: Mutters... What kind of people do you think we are anyway
[Wed Aug 06 20:15:18 2003] : (804) Cerndrik: What I do know is that they have secured several oalready
[Wed Aug 06 20:15:41 2003] : (804) Cerndrik: I think you are hired swrds my dear...
[Wed Aug 06 20:15:48 2003] : (806) Farkenella: ooc anyone who can see my glasses help me !
[Wed Aug 06 20:15:57 2003] : (807) Finduilas: I am not a hired sword
[Wed Aug 06 20:16:05 2003] : (804) Cerndrik: And I do assure you that these creatures are inherrently evil,
[Wed Aug 06 20:16:08 2003] : (808) Enilia: ooc me points --> there, behind the magazines :P
[Wed Aug 06 20:16:10 2003] : (804) Cerndrik: They will not shre land
[Wed Aug 06 20:16:15 2003] : (807) Finduilas: ooc Have you tried the top of your head?
[Wed Aug 06 20:16:15 2003] : (804) Cerndrik: They show no mercy
[Wed Aug 06 20:17:13 2003] : ** (807) Finduilas is starting to get a bit angry **
[Wed Aug 06 20:17:22 2003] : (806) Farkenella: ooc unfortunately, yes, I have tried the top of my head *sigh*
[Wed Aug 06 20:17:30 2003] : (808) Enilia: Well, looks like we don't have much choice... We can't let the orcs search for us here so we might as well have a look at the frogs. From a distance of course....
[Wed Aug 06 20:17:40 2003] : (804) Cerndrik: You are the only hope we have of foinding out early what is going on with the orcs
[Wed Aug 06 20:17:54 2003] : (806) Farkenella: I particularly like that bit "from a distance"
[Wed Aug 06 20:18:26 2003] : (804) Cerndrik: I can tell you that they have already stolen the most precious relic of Waukeen from this area
[Wed Aug 06 20:18:30 2003] : (807) Finduilas: And from horseback to get out of there swiftly
[Wed Aug 06 20:18:46 2003] : (807) Finduilas: The orcs or the frogs?
[Wed Aug 06 20:18:50 2003] : (804) Cerndrik: Th eorcs
[Wed Aug 06 20:18:56 2003] : (804) Cerndrik: the orcs
[Wed Aug 06 20:19:17 2003] : (804) Cerndrik: Our ritual plate was on the wagon that was taken
[Wed Aug 06 20:19:26 2003] : (808) Enilia: Frogs first iI'd think, we need a holy item before seeing the orcs
[Wed Aug 06 20:19:27 2003] : (806) Farkenella: Ah
[Wed Aug 06 20:19:48 2003] : (804) Cerndrik: It is th eplate that travels the villages and blesses the farmers for good crops at the spring equinox
[Wed Aug 06 20:19:57 2003] : (806) Farkenella: true...let us then devise some plan to get near the frogs with as little "fighting" as possible
[Wed Aug 06 20:20:32 2003] : (804) Cerndrik: Its value was priceless, but in platinum alone it was worth 500 pieces
[Wed Aug 06 20:20:38 2003] : (807) Finduilas: Yes, we should survive to keep up our side of the bargain with that orc
[Wed Aug 06 20:21:04 2003] : (804) Cerndrik: I can offer you one of my apprentices to travel with you
[Wed Aug 06 20:21:20 2003] : (804) Cerndrik: His name is Gresham
[Wed Aug 06 20:21:33 2003] : (807) Finduilas: What can he do for us?
[Wed Aug 06 20:21:53 2003] : (804) Cerndrik: He is very shy, but can perform simple clerical duties when asked
[Wed Aug 06 20:22:19 2003] : (806) Farkenella: ah
[Wed Aug 06 20:22:21 2003] : (806) Farkenella: hmmm
[Wed Aug 06 20:22:29 2003] : (806) Farkenella: 500 platinum pieces you said ?
[Wed Aug 06 20:22:34 2003] : (804) Cerndrik: ooc you won't get much out of him, but he'll aid th eparty ;)
[Wed Aug 06 20:22:41 2003] : ** (808) Enilia glares at Farky **
[Wed Aug 06 20:22:51 2003] : (807) Finduilas: First the frogs, then the orcs, Farkenella :)
[Wed Aug 06 20:23:04 2003] : ** (806) Farkenella pretends she does not see the glare **
[Wed Aug 06 20:23:22 2003] : (807) Finduilas: He'll not get in our way, will he?
[Wed Aug 06 20:23:24 2003] : (808) Enilia: And you're right Finduilas, we should get us some mounts in case we need to leave in a hurry
[Wed Aug 06 20:23:51 2003] : (804) Cerndrik: He can also be a bit feisty with his weapon trining, I think he'll be a good aide to you, not too bright at all, but strong and with healing skills that you may need
[Wed Aug 06 20:25:03 2003] : (807) Finduilas: Just as long as we don't have to baby-sit him, it'll be hard enough as it is
[Wed Aug 06 20:25:42 2003] : (808) Enilia: Finduilas, I think we need all the help we can get, let's not judge this guy before seeing what he's capeable of...
[Wed Aug 06 20:25:43 2003] : (804) Cerndrik: I assure you he is fine in that respect, just rather a silent chap
[Wed Aug 06 20:25:50 2003] : (804) Cerndrik: ooc :D
[Wed Aug 06 20:26:10 2003] : (807) Finduilas: I wasn't complaing, Enilia, just warning
[Wed Aug 06 20:26:23 2003] : (807) Finduilas: And siltent I don't mind
[Wed Aug 06 20:26:27 2003] : (807) Finduilas: silent
[Wed Aug 06 20:26:29 2003] : (806) Farkenella: He's not whiny is he ?
[Wed Aug 06 20:26:46 2003] : ** (806) Farkenella smiles, we've had enough of Belias I think **
[Wed Aug 06 20:26:51 2003] : (804) Cerndrik: Err, I believe I said both shy, and silent?
[Wed Aug 06 20:27:11 2003] : (808) Enilia: Okay then... Off to get mounts and then heading for the frogs? Cerndrik, does this Gresham know the way?
[Wed Aug 06 20:27:20 2003] : (806) Farkenella: Errrr...
[Wed Aug 06 20:27:23 2003] : (806) Farkenella: excuse me
[Wed Aug 06 20:27:27 2003] : (804) Cerndrik: But enjoys feats of arms, at least in practising anyway
[Wed Aug 06 20:27:47 2003] : (806) Farkenella: I don't have the money to get myself a mount
[Wed Aug 06 20:27:58 2003] : (804) Cerndrik: ooc LOL, just an NPC who won't be saying much but may stop you dying!
[Wed Aug 06 20:28:14 2003] : (807) Finduilas: ooc LOL
[Wed Aug 06 20:28:29 2003] : (808) Enilia: You can sit behind me Farky, unfortunately I dcan't afford two mounts
[Wed Aug 06 20:28:46 2003] : (804) Cerndrik: ooc and it makes it a party of 4, right for working out CRs
[Wed Aug 06 20:28:48 2003] : (807) Finduilas: How much would you need, Farkenella?
[Wed Aug 06 20:28:58 2003] : (808) Enilia: Or maybe the town could lend you one?
[Wed Aug 06 20:29:02 2003] : (807) Finduilas: ooc Lazy DM :P
[Wed Aug 06 20:29:16 2003] : (808) Enilia: ooc lol'
[Wed Aug 06 20:29:47 2003] : (806) Farkenella: I believe well, maybe the town *could* lend me one
[Wed Aug 06 20:30:17 2003] : (808) Enilia: Ummm.... You're gonna ask before brorrowing, right?
[Wed Aug 06 20:30:27 2003] : ** (806) Farkenella eyes Enilia **
[Wed Aug 06 20:30:31 2003] : ** (806) Farkenella smiles **
[Wed Aug 06 20:30:50 2003] : (806) Farkenella: Yes Enilia, a mount is difficult to hide under your coat
[Wed Aug 06 20:30:50 2003] : ** (808) Enilia sighs **
[Wed Aug 06 20:31:05 2003] : ** (806) Farkenella looks at Cerndrik **
[Wed Aug 06 20:31:15 2003] : (804) DM: A priest appears next to you after Cerndrik signals him
[Wed Aug 06 20:31:18 2003] : ** (807) Finduilas grins at Farkenella **
[Wed Aug 06 20:31:19 2003] : (806) Farkenella: Maybe you could...errr *do* something for me on that matter ?
[Wed Aug 06 20:31:19 2003] : (808) Enilia: True, I'm sorry I questioned your intentions
[Wed Aug 06 20:31:39 2003] : (806) Farkenella: No problem Enilia, I believe I have given you reason to
[Wed Aug 06 20:31:44 2003] : ** (806) Farkenella smiles back **
[Wed Aug 06 20:31:51 2003] : (804) DM: He is dressed in half plate and carries a shiled and a heavy mace
[Wed Aug 06 20:31:57 2003] : (806) Farkenella: I am feeling better now that I have a bow again
[Wed Aug 06 20:32:06 2003] : (804) Cerndrik: this is Gresham
[Wed Aug 06 20:32:10 2003] : (807) Finduilas: It would be a sight to behold, Farkenella trying to sneak a horse out under her cloak :)
[Wed Aug 06 20:32:16 2003] : ** (806) Farkenella eyes the priest... **
[Wed Aug 06 20:32:23 2003] : (806) Farkenella: hmmmmm, clanky *sighs*
[Wed Aug 06 20:32:26 2003] : (808) Enilia: Pleasure meeting you gresham
[Wed Aug 06 20:32:27 2003] : (807) Finduilas: Well met, Fresham
[Wed Aug 06 20:32:31 2003] : ** (804) Gresham nods silently to all three of you **
[Wed Aug 06 20:32:53 2003] : (806) Farkenella: ooc please say that I have forgotten my glasses at work
[Wed Aug 06 20:33:00 2003] : (806) Farkenella: Hi there
[Wed Aug 06 20:33:10 2003] : ** (806) Farkenella knocks on the half plate... **
[Wed Aug 06 20:33:16 2003] : (806) Farkenella: noisy huh..
[Wed Aug 06 20:33:23 2003] : (807) Finduilas: ooc You probably have, or they are still in your bag
[Wed Aug 06 20:33:40 2003] : (808) Enilia: Gresham, do you have a mount? And maybe a spare for our friend here? Ponts at Farky
[Wed Aug 06 20:33:49 2003] : (804) Cerndrik: Gresham, you know what is asked of you, and you know the evil creatures that they seek, please look after these folk
[Wed Aug 06 20:33:58 2003] : ** (806) Farkenella grins **
[Wed Aug 06 20:34:22 2003] : ** (804) Gresham nods, turns and nods at a staue of Waukeen then stands ready **
[Wed Aug 06 20:34:32 2003] : (807) Finduilas: Thank you for your concern, Cerndrik
[Wed Aug 06 20:34:38 2003] : ** (804) Gresham nods at Enilia **
[Wed Aug 06 20:34:55 2003] : ** (804) Gresham then shakes his head **
[Wed Aug 06 20:35:13 2003] : ** (808) Enilia smiles to Gresham. Not very talkative... **
[Wed Aug 06 20:35:16 2003] : (804) Gresham: I only have my horse, sorry
[Wed Aug 06 20:35:18 2003] : (806) Farkenella: Errr, silent indeed
[Wed Aug 06 20:35:33 2003] : (806) Farkenella: Well, Cerndrik, can you spare a horse for me ?
[Wed Aug 06 20:35:33 2003] : (808) Enilia: Well Farky, looks like you'll be sitting behind me
[Wed Aug 06 20:35:47 2003] : (807) Finduilas: Is there a place we can borrow a mount for our friend?
[Wed Aug 06 20:35:53 2003] : (808) Enilia: That's okay Gresham. And nice to hear you *do* have a voice *smiles*
[Wed Aug 06 20:36:01 2003] : (804) Cerndrik: I'm afraid not, our horses have gone with riders to Dorduk for the muster
[Wed Aug 06 20:36:02 2003] : (806) Farkenella: Enilia...I don't mean to be rude, and I thank you for the offer
[Wed Aug 06 20:36:20 2003] : (806) Farkenella: but I believe we are doing these people a favour, and not asking for anything but to borrow a horse
[Wed Aug 06 20:36:20 2003] : (804) Cerndrik: Perhaps a local farm will sell you one?
[Wed Aug 06 20:36:44 2003] : (808) Enilia: No offence taken *smiles* You *would* slow me down ;)
[Wed Aug 06 20:36:50 2003] : (806) Farkenella: Perhaps you can spare the gold to buy one ?
[Wed Aug 06 20:36:52 2003] : (807) Finduilas: There are no horses at all left here?
[Wed Aug 06 20:36:55 2003] : ** (806) Farkenella eyes Cerndrik **
[Wed Aug 06 20:37:17 2003] : (807) Finduilas: Farkenella, how much do you need
[Wed Aug 06 20:37:21 2003] : (807) Finduilas: ?
[Wed Aug 06 20:37:21 2003] : (804) Cerndrik: Ah, but we are the temple of trade my dear, not charity, try the temple of lathander in Dorduk
[Wed Aug 06 20:37:39 2003] : (806) Farkenella: Finduilas, it is not yours to give me money
[Wed Aug 06 20:37:50 2003] : (806) Farkenella: Not charity you say...
[Wed Aug 06 20:38:07 2003] : (807) Finduilas: Not giving: lending
[Wed Aug 06 20:38:29 2003] : (806) Farkenella: Well, tell you what Cerndrik...providing we stay alive all this time, and get your plate back, I *do* hope you have 500 platinum pieces at the ready to buy the plate back from us
[Wed Aug 06 20:38:36 2003] : (806) Farkenella: or even lending
[Wed Aug 06 20:38:43 2003] : ** (808) Enilia gasps **
[Wed Aug 06 20:38:55 2003] : (804) Cerndrik: Alas I fear it will already have been corrupted my dear
[Wed Aug 06 20:38:55 2003] : ** (806) Farkenella smiles **
[Wed Aug 06 20:39:04 2003] : (806) Farkenella: I see
[Wed Aug 06 20:39:04 2003] : (807) Finduilas: So Cerndrik, if I want to buy a mount I can?
[Wed Aug 06 20:39:45 2003] : (806) Farkenella: Let us go to the nearest farm then
[Wed Aug 06 20:39:51 2003] : (804) Cerndrik: If you do recover it we will offer a reward, but to demand the full value, well, don't think that you could dver show your faces to the local villagers in this aread
[Wed Aug 06 20:39:51 2003] : (806) Farkenella: we probably can buy one
[Wed Aug 06 20:40:09 2003] : (806) Farkenella: Ah..a reward ?
[Wed Aug 06 20:40:15 2003] : (806) Farkenella: Now we're talking
[Wed Aug 06 20:40:15 2003] : (804) Cerndrik: For they are the true owners, they get the blessing
[Wed Aug 06 20:40:21 2003] : (806) Farkenella: ok, let us go buy that horse
[Wed Aug 06 20:40:38 2003] : ** (804) Cerndrik looks stern **
[Wed Aug 06 20:40:40 2003] : (807) Finduilas: Yes, I'm done walking, I want to ride :)
[Wed Aug 06 20:41:00 2003] : (804) Cerndrik: Yes a reward, it is an artifact of great significance to the agriculture of this region
[Wed Aug 06 20:41:23 2003] : (806) Farkenella: Is there any chance that it won't be corrupted ?
[Wed Aug 06 20:41:29 2003] : (804) Cerndrik: It belongs to those who paid for it, the farmers and traders, not to us...
[Wed Aug 06 20:41:35 2003] : ** (806) Farkenella eyes the others quickly and smiles **
[Wed Aug 06 20:41:44 2003] : (806) Farkenella: and no, I was not thinking about the value of it !
[Wed Aug 06 20:41:46 2003] : (804) Cerndrik: Who can know?
[Wed Aug 06 20:42:00 2003] : (806) Farkenella: ok, let us go now, no time to lose
[Wed Aug 06 20:42:06 2003] : ** (806) Farkenella carresses her bow **
[Wed Aug 06 20:42:22 2003] : (804) Cerndrik: I don't know how long the process takes, or what other artifacts they have, other than the dwarven one from the caves, and the goblin one
[Wed Aug 06 20:42:25 2003] : (806) Farkenella: I have a bow again, I think I am ready for more adventures
[Wed Aug 06 20:42:27 2003] : (808) Enilia: Okay, let's go... Gresham, we'll meet you outside when we're ready to go, okay?
[Wed Aug 06 20:42:34 2003] : (806) Farkenella: DWARVEN you said ?
[Wed Aug 06 20:42:44 2003] : ** (806) Farkenella suddenly tenses **
[Wed Aug 06 20:43:07 2003] : (804) Cerndrik: Yes, these orcs are good at finding hidden rooms
[Wed Aug 06 20:43:13 2003] : (807) Finduilas: Farkenella, there are no dwarves here, relax
[Wed Aug 06 20:43:20 2003] : ** (806) Farkenella mutters **
[Wed Aug 06 20:43:35 2003] : (807) Finduilas: Never mind, let's go see a man about a horse
[Wed Aug 06 20:43:38 2003] : (804) Cerndrik: It has been well know that the dwarves sealed much of thier treasure in there when they laeft
[Wed Aug 06 20:44:03 2003] : (806) Farkenella: we have to go back some fday, you said you'd come with me Cerndrik
[Wed Aug 06 20:44:10 2003] : (804) Cerndrik: I doubt that the goblins found it, so my assumption is that the orcs went there for it
[Wed Aug 06 20:44:14 2003] : (806) Farkenella: ooc, not Cerndrik, Finduilas
[Wed Aug 06 20:44:25 2003] : (807) Finduilas: Yes, and I always keep my promises
[Wed Aug 06 20:44:34 2003] : ** (806) Farkenella eases a bit **
[Wed Aug 06 20:44:38 2003] : (806) Farkenella: ok, horse and frogs
[Wed Aug 06 20:44:47 2003] : (804) Cerndrik: ooc got some dynamite? It's been sealed since!
[Wed Aug 06 20:44:51 2003] : ** (808) Enilia smiles, horses and frogs it is **
[Wed Aug 06 20:44:51 2003] : (806) Farkenella: what a zoo lies ahead
[Wed Aug 06 20:44:54 2003] : (806) Farkenella: *sighs*
[Wed Aug 06 20:45:07 2003] : (804) Cerndrik: Farewell then.
[Wed Aug 06 20:45:11 2003] : (806) Farkenella: ooc elves are good at finding hidden doors too :P
[Wed Aug 06 20:45:14 2003] : (804) Cerndrik: Oh, by the way
[Wed Aug 06 20:45:21 2003] : (808) Enilia: yes?
[Wed Aug 06 20:45:23 2003] : ** (806) Farkenella turns around **
[Wed Aug 06 20:45:26 2003] : (806) Farkenella: yes ?
[Wed Aug 06 20:45:32 2003] : (807) Finduilas: Yes?
[Wed Aug 06 20:45:43 2003] : (804) Cerndrik: Did I not mention the Reeves bounty on these creatures?
[Wed Aug 06 20:45:53 2003] : ** (806) Farkenella grins **
[Wed Aug 06 20:45:55 2003] : (804) Cerndrik: 100gp per head
[Wed Aug 06 20:45:57 2003] : (807) Finduilas: No, you didn't
[Wed Aug 06 20:46:07 2003] : ** (806) Farkenella counts on her fingers **
[Wed Aug 06 20:46:11 2003] : (807) Finduilas: Do we need to take those heads back?
[Wed Aug 06 20:46:18 2003] : (804) Cerndrik: Ah, well as with all menaces in his juristiction, he offers a bounty
[Wed Aug 06 20:46:19 2003] : ** (806) Farkenella says to herself..;hehe, anew tool set **
[Wed Aug 06 20:46:46 2003] : (806) Farkenella: trueeeeee
[Wed Aug 06 20:46:58 2003] : (806) Farkenella: we were to go and see him about those goblins
[Wed Aug 06 20:47:10 2003] : (806) Farkenella: but let us go for frogs first
[Wed Aug 06 20:47:14 2003] : (804) Cerndrik: ooc the alderman already paid yo
[Wed Aug 06 20:47:17 2003] : (804) Cerndrik: you
[Wed Aug 06 20:47:30 2003] : (804) Cerndrik: Farewell then, adventurers
[Wed Aug 06 20:47:31 2003] : (806) Farkenella: ooc oops
[Wed Aug 06 20:47:34 2003] : (806) Farkenella: ooc lol
[Wed Aug 06 20:47:40 2003] : (804) Cerndrik: ooc greedy!
[Wed Aug 06 20:47:44 2003] : (806) Farkenella: Farewell then, priest
[Wed Aug 06 20:47:48 2003] : (807) Finduilas: ooc You forgot about that money?
[Wed Aug 06 20:47:50 2003] : (806) Farkenella: ooc always *grins*
[Wed Aug 06 20:47:54 2003] : ** (804) Cerndrik bows slightly **
[Wed Aug 06 20:47:55 2003] : (807) Finduilas: Dare thee well, Cerndrik
[Wed Aug 06 20:48:02 2003] : (806) Farkenella: ooc I spent it, I hd NAUGHT
[Wed Aug 06 20:48:17 2003] : (807) Finduilas: ooc Spent it all? On what?
[Wed Aug 06 20:48:19 2003] : (804) Cerndrik: May Waukeen guide you in fair meetings
[Wed Aug 06 20:48:24 2003] : (808) Enilia: ooc well a pony is only 30 gp :P
[Wed Aug 06 20:48:45 2003] : (806) Farkenella: ooc a bow, and other things you might find come in handy one day or the other
[Wed Aug 06 20:50:06 2003] : (806) Farkenella: let's go
[Wed Aug 06 20:50:10 2003] : ** (806) Farkenella walks aout **
[Wed Aug 06 20:50:18 2003] : (804) Gresham: follows
[Wed Aug 06 20:50:20 2003] : ** (808) Enilia follows **
[Wed Aug 06 20:50:33 2003] : (804) DM: OK people where to?
[Wed Aug 06 20:50:35 2003] : (806) Farkenella: ooc I'm worried about those glasses, I just can't remember where I left them
[Wed Aug 06 20:50:45 2003] : (804) DM: ooc brb need a pee
[Wed Aug 06 20:50:46 2003] : (808) Enilia: To the nearest farm?
[Wed Aug 06 20:50:50 2003] : (806) Farkenella: ooc wherever there is a horse to buy
[Wed Aug 06 20:51:00 2003] : (806) Farkenella: sounds good enilia
[Wed Aug 06 20:51:07 2003] : (807) Finduilas: ooc And some potions
[Wed Aug 06 20:51:41 2003] : (808) Enilia: Farky, I can spare you 20 gp, I'm afraid that's all I've left agfter getting a horse and saddle n stuff...
[Wed Aug 06 20:51:54 2003] : (806) Farkenella: ooc buy some by yourself at Zach's he's loaded with potions
[Wed Aug 06 20:52:07 2003] : (804) DM: ooc back
[Wed Aug 06 20:52:13 2003] : (808) Enilia: ooc wb
[Wed Aug 06 20:52:17 2003] : (807) Finduilas: ooc I was planning to :P
[Wed Aug 06 20:52:20 2003] : (807) Finduilas: ooc wb
[Wed Aug 06 20:52:34 2003] : (804) DM: You easily spot a farm that has several sizes of horse and pony
[Wed Aug 06 20:52:36 2003] : (806) Farkenella: Enilia, don't worry about the money, I was just trying the man to see what he would give us
[Wed Aug 06 20:52:48 2003] : ** (806) Farkenella eyes Greshem **
[Wed Aug 06 20:52:57 2003] : (808) Enilia: You.... You.... /me can't help grinning
[Wed Aug 06 20:53:03 2003] : ** (804) Gresham looks bashfully back **
[Wed Aug 06 20:53:10 2003] : ** (806) Farkenella grins pback **
[Wed Aug 06 20:53:23 2003] : ** (807) Finduilas grins at Farkenella **
[Wed Aug 06 20:53:33 2003] : (807) Finduilas: You always have to try, don't you?
[Wed Aug 06 20:53:50 2003] : (806) Farkenella: Yes Finduilas
[Wed Aug 06 20:53:53 2003] : ** (806) Farkenella laughs **
[Wed Aug 06 20:54:00 2003] : ** (808) Enilia finds a farmer and starts bargaining for a light horse, sadlle n stuff **
[Wed Aug 06 20:54:03 2003] : ** (806) Farkenella buys a pony and a riding saddle **
[Wed Aug 06 20:54:17 2003] : (806) Farkenella: bargains too
[Wed Aug 06 20:54:18 2003] : ** (807) Finduilas laughs out loud as she leaves the temple **
[Wed Aug 06 20:54:20 2003] : (804) DM: the man is a hardened barterer
[Wed Aug 06 20:54:20 2003] : (806) Farkenella: ooc lol
[Wed Aug 06 20:54:29 2003] : (804) DM: ooc PHB prices only
[Wed Aug 06 20:54:39 2003] : (806) Farkenella: oh bags !
[Wed Aug 06 20:54:45 2003] : ** (806) Farkenella hands the farmer 40 GP **
[Wed Aug 06 20:54:46 2003] : (807) Finduilas: ooc I can't find the prices for curing potions
[Wed Aug 06 20:54:53 2003] : (806) Farkenella: now I am broke
[Wed Aug 06 20:54:56 2003] : (806) Farkenella: *sigh*
[Wed Aug 06 20:55:11 2003] : (804) DM: Farmer says "Thank'ee"
[Wed Aug 06 20:55:14 2003] : ** (808) Enilia pays up (want a list DM?) **
[Wed Aug 06 20:55:22 2003] : (804) DM: ooc it can wait
[Wed Aug 06 20:55:24 2003] : ** (807) Finduilas pays the farmer for a horse, saddle etc. **
[Wed Aug 06 20:55:37 2003] : (806) Farkenella: ahem...
[Wed Aug 06 20:55:45 2003] : (804) DM: Farmer has no spare saddles
[Wed Aug 06 20:55:50 2003] : (804) DM: ooc LOL
[Wed Aug 06 20:55:59 2003] : (806) Farkenella: Well, actually, Maybe I'd take a horse, but for that I would need...
[Wed Aug 06 20:56:02 2003] : ** (806) Farkenella looks **
[Wed Aug 06 20:56:13 2003] : (822) Berrawyn (enter): 20:56
[Wed Aug 06 20:56:17 2003] : (804) Farmer: Try the general store in the village
[Wed Aug 06 20:56:21 2003] : (806) Farkenella: 30 GP
[Wed Aug 06 20:56:24 2003] : (822) Berrawyn: ooc hiya
[Wed Aug 06 20:56:31 2003] : (808) Enilia: ooc So we can only buy the horse, no saddle or stuff? :O
[Wed Aug 06 20:56:32 2003] : (804) Farmer: ooc Hi twinnie
[Wed Aug 06 20:56:37 2003] : (808) Enilia: ooc Hi Bert :D
[Wed Aug 06 20:56:38 2003] : (807) Finduilas: ooc Hi, Bert, glad you could make it after all
[Wed Aug 06 20:56:40 2003] : ** (806) Farkenella turns to Finduilas **
[Wed Aug 06 20:56:49 2003] : (822) Berrawyn: ooc its flippin warm!
[Wed Aug 06 20:56:55 2003] : (806) Farkenella: Errr, Finduilas, can I take you up on your offer to lend me some money ?
[Wed Aug 06 20:56:56 2003] : (804) Farmer: ooc that it is
[Wed Aug 06 20:57:02 2003] : ** (807) Finduilas takes the horse back to town to buy a saddle **
[Wed Aug 06 20:57:03 2003] : (806) Farkenella: ooc no FLIPPIN' WARM it is
[Wed Aug 06 20:57:13 2003] : (807) Finduilas: How much do you need?
[Wed Aug 06 20:57:16 2003] : (808) Enilia: Hi Berrawyn, glad yto see you again. Better get yourself a mount, we're going frog-hunting :P
[Wed Aug 06 20:57:27 2003] : (806) Farkenella: 30 GP would be good
[Wed Aug 06 20:57:35 2003] : (807) Finduilas: Here you are
[Wed Aug 06 20:57:50 2003] : (804) Farmer: GAME PAUSE
[Wed Aug 06 20:57:59 2003] : (804) Farmer: OK Bert
[Wed Aug 06 20:58:05 2003] : (806) Farkenella: Thank you
[Wed Aug 06 20:58:12 2003] : (807) Finduilas: It really is getting warm
[Wed Aug 06 20:58:16 2003] : (804) Farmer: Cerndrik wants you all to go hunt som frog type things
[Wed Aug 06 20:58:18 2003] : ** (806) Farkenella buys a hlight horse and the saddle **
[Wed Aug 06 20:58:19 2003] : (822) Berrawyn: ooc whats going on?
[Wed Aug 06 20:58:30 2003] : (804) Farmer: He says they'll have a holy symbol
[Wed Aug 06 20:58:33 2003] : ** (806) Farkenella is REALLY broke **
[Wed Aug 06 20:58:43 2003] : (806) Farkenella: we're buying horses
[Wed Aug 06 20:58:50 2003] : (822) Berrawyn: ooc right
[Wed Aug 06 20:59:05 2003] : (804) Farmer: Then he wants you to take it to Grugnak, and see what kind of mojo they've got going on, as spies
[Wed Aug 06 20:59:33 2003] : (806) Farkenella: brb, looking for glasses again
[Wed Aug 06 20:59:38 2003] : (822) Berrawyn: ooc fair do's
[Wed Aug 06 20:59:40 2003] : (806) Farkenella: the damn things can't be too far
[Wed Aug 06 20:59:43 2003] : (806) Farkenella: sheesh
[Wed Aug 06 20:59:45 2003] : (807) Finduilas: OK, Delphine
[Wed Aug 06 20:59:59 2003] : (822) Berrawyn: ooc I'll fork out for a light horse and saddle
[Wed Aug 06 21:00:01 2003] : (804) Farmer: GAME RESTART
[Wed Aug 06 21:00:16 2003] : ** (808) Enilia returns with a saddled horse :P **
[Wed Aug 06 21:00:22 2003] : (822) Berrawyn: ooc 85gp?
[Wed Aug 06 21:00:34 2003] : (804) Farmer: ooc whatever
[Wed Aug 06 21:00:51 2003] : (808) Enilia: ooc yes, but you'll need bit n briddle too :P
[Wed Aug 06 21:01:00 2003] : (822) Berrawyn: ooc shhhh :P
[Wed Aug 06 21:01:05 2003] : (806) Farkenella: ooc ah, damn, how much is that ???
[Wed Aug 06 21:01:06 2003] : (808) Enilia: ooc lol
[Wed Aug 06 21:01:23 2003] : (804) Farmer: ooc oh... Much info on Barcanton now
[Wed Aug 06 21:01:24 2003] : (822) Berrawyn: ooc 2gp
[Wed Aug 06 21:01:47 2003] : (808) Enilia: ooc light horse, saddle, bit n briddle, saddlebags and 5 times feed = 91 gp n 25 cp
[Wed Aug 06 21:02:13 2003] : (807) Finduilas: ooc LOL
[Wed Aug 06 21:02:15 2003] : (808) Enilia: ooc there, you got the list anyway :P
[Wed Aug 06 21:02:34 2003] : (806) Farkenella: ooc ohhhhhh feed
[Wed Aug 06 21:02:34 2003] : ** (808) Enilia is almost broke **
[Wed Aug 06 21:02:45 2003] : (806) Farkenella: ooc well, my horse will feed on the way
[Wed Aug 06 21:02:52 2003] : (807) Finduilas: ooc Why feed? We're going to the forest
[Wed Aug 06 21:02:56 2003] : (822) Berrawyn: ooc plenty of grass
[Wed Aug 06 21:03:02 2003] : (808) Enilia: ooc just in case :P
[Wed Aug 06 21:03:38 2003] : (807) Finduilas: ooc Just as long as you don't ask me to lend you 25 cp ;)
[Wed Aug 06 21:03:46 2003] : (804) Farmer: ooc oh, and there's an NPC cleric called Gresham with you
[Wed Aug 06 21:03:52 2003] : (806) Farkenella: ooc no money for saddlebags
[Wed Aug 06 21:03:58 2003] : (822) Berrawyn: So, what exactly are these 'frogs'?
[Wed Aug 06 21:04:06 2003] : ** (804) Gresham nods at Berrawyn **
[Wed Aug 06 21:04:14 2003] : (807) Finduilas: ooc I've got 2 saddle bags, we can share those
[Wed Aug 06 21:04:19 2003] : (808) Enilia: I still have 23 gp to spare if anyone needs
[Wed Aug 06 21:04:25 2003] : (807) Finduilas: Frog-like evil creatures
[Wed Aug 06 21:04:30 2003] : (822) Berrawyn: Good to meet you, Gresham
[Wed Aug 06 21:04:40 2003] : (806) Farkenella: ooc wil take the feed for 4 days
[Wed Aug 06 21:04:57 2003] : (822) Berrawyn: Ah, I was hoping you could be a bit more specific than that
[Wed Aug 06 21:05:11 2003] : ** (804) Gresham nods at Berrawyn **
[Wed Aug 06 21:05:17 2003] : (806) Farkenella: ooc I am down to 0 GP, 4sp and 15 cp , and owe Finduilas 30 GP :O
[Wed Aug 06 21:05:32 2003] : (808) Enilia: How about all eating, not questions asked? *sighs*
[Wed Aug 06 21:05:46 2003] : ** (822) Berrawyn forks out for a saddlebag and 2 days rations **
[Wed Aug 06 21:05:49 2003] : (807) Finduilas: We don't know much more, just that they might have an artefact to give to that orc
[Wed Aug 06 21:05:55 2003] : (804) DM: ooc did you sell al the scrolls and potions?
[Wed Aug 06 21:06:18 2003] : (822) Berrawyn: ooc no idea, that was weeks ago!
[Wed Aug 06 21:06:30 2003] : (806) Farkenella: ooc ahhhhhhhhhhhh, the scrolls !!!!!!!!!!!!!
[Wed Aug 06 21:06:50 2003] : ** (806) Farkenella hands Barrawyn his longbow **
[Wed Aug 06 21:07:09 2003] : (806) Farkenella: ooc /me is sure we did not sell the scrolls
[Wed Aug 06 21:07:21 2003] : (822) Berrawyn: Did you get a better one Farky?
[Wed Aug 06 21:07:22 2003] : (804) DM: ooc and the axe... no-one to buy the axe here though
[Wed Aug 06 21:07:25 2003] : (806) Farkenella: Here you go Barrawyn, I finally got muyself a bow
[Wed Aug 06 21:07:35 2003] : (804) DM: ooc did you get it identified?
[Wed Aug 06 21:07:40 2003] : (806) Farkenella: ABetter I think iyes
[Wed Aug 06 21:07:48 2003] : ** (806) Farkenella probes her composite shortbow **
[Wed Aug 06 21:08:24 2003] : (806) Farkenella: thank you all the same
[Wed Aug 06 21:08:43 2003] : (822) Berrawyn: Any time
[Wed Aug 06 21:09:16 2003] : (822) Berrawyn: ooc can I sell that longbow?
[Wed Aug 06 21:09:28 2003] : (806) Farkenella: ooc of course
[Wed Aug 06 21:09:28 2003] : (804) DM: ooc hope no-one bought anything masterwork as there's none of that here
[Wed Aug 06 21:09:37 2003] : (804) DM: Yes
[Wed Aug 06 21:09:37 2003] : (806) Farkenella: ooc did not
[Wed Aug 06 21:09:44 2003] : (806) Farkenella: ooc NO MONEY :P
[Wed Aug 06 21:09:51 2003] : (808) Enilia: ooc did not
[Wed Aug 06 21:09:56 2003] : ** (822) Berrawyn nips off to sell the longbow... 37g 5s **
[Wed Aug 06 21:10:17 2003] : (807) Finduilas: ooc The only MW I have we found
[Wed Aug 06 21:10:46 2003] : (822) Berrawyn: ooc anyone need anything else?
[Wed Aug 06 21:11:08 2003] : (808) Enilia: ooc nope
[Wed Aug 06 21:11:26 2003] : (806) Farkenella: I could use saddlebags, if you can lend me the necessary money
[Wed Aug 06 21:11:31 2003] : (808) Enilia: ooc We've enough potions? I've got two...
[Wed Aug 06 21:11:45 2003] : (807) Finduilas: ooc I have 2 as well, just CLW though
[Wed Aug 06 21:11:48 2003] : ** (822) Berrawyn forks out for 2 saddlebags for Farky and one more for himself **
[Wed Aug 06 21:12:03 2003] : (808) Enilia: oos mine too
[Wed Aug 06 21:12:04 2003] : (806) Farkenella: Ahhh, thanx Berrawyn
[Wed Aug 06 21:12:11 2003] : (806) Farkenella: ooc 3 here
[Wed Aug 06 21:12:14 2003] : (804) DM: ooc Zach was offering half pric epotions too...
[Wed Aug 06 21:12:42 2003] : (804) Gresham: Did you have scrolls from the last adventure?
[Wed Aug 06 21:13:16 2003] : (806) Farkenella: We did
[Wed Aug 06 21:13:21 2003] : (806) Farkenella: Who has them ?
[Wed Aug 06 21:13:22 2003] : (804) Gresham: May I look at them?
[Wed Aug 06 21:13:30 2003] : (822) Berrawyn: ooc not me
[Wed Aug 06 21:13:36 2003] : ** (804) Gresham looks at the floor **
[Wed Aug 06 21:13:38 2003] : (808) Enilia: ooc not me
[Wed Aug 06 21:13:58 2003] : ** (806) Farkenella slaps Gresham on thenshoulder... **
[Wed Aug 06 21:14:02 2003] : (806) Farkenella: I like you !
[Wed Aug 06 21:14:06 2003] : (806) Farkenella: silent indeed
[Wed Aug 06 21:14:16 2003] : (807) Finduilas: :)
[Wed Aug 06 21:14:28 2003] : (807) Finduilas: I don't have any scrolls
[Wed Aug 06 21:14:29 2003] : (804) Gresham: ooc anyone?
[Wed Aug 06 21:14:31 2003] : (806) Farkenella: Finduilas, do you have the cscrolls ?
[Wed Aug 06 21:14:40 2003] : (806) Farkenella: Aspen maybe ?
[Wed Aug 06 21:14:47 2003] : (808) Enilia: probably
[Wed Aug 06 21:14:57 2003] : (806) Farkenella: oh well, we'll see when he returns
[Wed Aug 06 21:15:21 2003] : (808) Enilia: All ready to go?
[Wed Aug 06 21:15:26 2003] : ** (806) Farkenella looks at her new horse **
[Wed Aug 06 21:15:28 2003] : (807) Finduilas: I'm ready
[Wed Aug 06 21:15:34 2003] : ** (806) Farkenella checks something **
[Wed Aug 06 21:15:51 2003] : (806) Farkenella: hmmm, not a man, not a woman
[Wed Aug 06 21:15:57 2003] : (806) Farkenella: Enokiel you are then
[Wed Aug 06 21:16:00 2003] : (822) Berrawyn: I'm ready
[Wed Aug 06 21:16:05 2003] : (804) Gresham: ooc one of you would have them
[Wed Aug 06 21:16:06 2003] : (808) Enilia: A horse Farky, a horse :P
[Wed Aug 06 21:16:06 2003] : ** (806) Farkenella mounts **
[Wed Aug 06 21:16:14 2003] : ** (804) Gresham takes the scrolls **
[Wed Aug 06 21:16:15 2003] : (806) Farkenella: ooc I'd say Finduilas
[Wed Aug 06 21:16:33 2003] : (804) Gresham: I can use this one, it enhances stremght for 3 hours
[Wed Aug 06 21:16:43 2003] : (806) Farkenella: nice
[Wed Aug 06 21:16:47 2003] : ** (804) Gresham looks embarrassed at speech defect **
[Wed Aug 06 21:17:04 2003] : ** (808) Enilia smiles Go on **
[Wed Aug 06 21:17:09 2003] : (806) Farkenella: ooc LOL
[Wed Aug 06 21:17:20 2003] : (807) Finduilas: Are you ready as well, Gresham?
[Wed Aug 06 21:17:31 2003] : (804) Gresham: And hthis one increases protection from fire and whatnot
[Wed Aug 06 21:17:38 2003] : (806) Farkenella: ooc it's somewhat of a standard in this world me thingks...speech defect :P
[Wed Aug 06 21:17:46 2003] : (804) Gresham: He hands it to Berrawyn, you can use this
[Wed Aug 06 21:17:50 2003] : (808) Enilia: ooc lol
[Wed Aug 06 21:17:54 2003] : (806) Farkenella: ooc, see, it even rubs on
[Wed Aug 06 21:17:57 2003] : (822) Berrawyn: really? What is it?
[Wed Aug 06 21:17:57 2003] : (804) Gresham: I cannot read the last
[Wed Aug 06 21:18:06 2003] : (804) Gresham: ooc protection from element
[Wed Aug 06 21:18:08 2003] : (822) Berrawyn: ooc sorry
[Wed Aug 06 21:18:13 2003] : (822) Berrawyn: ooc not paying attention
[Wed Aug 06 21:18:44 2003] : (804) Gresham: ooc Belias said the potion was darkvision
[Wed Aug 06 21:18:44 2003] : (822) Berrawyn: You cant read it?
[Wed Aug 06 21:18:54 2003] : ** (808) Enilia mounts All ready? **
[Wed Aug 06 21:18:58 2003] : (804) Gresham: err, I can't cast it
[Wed Aug 06 21:19:02 2003] : ** (807) Finduilas mounts **
[Wed Aug 06 21:19:05 2003] : (804) Gresham: ooc I think
[Wed Aug 06 21:19:06 2003] : ** (806) Farkenella is ready and mounted on Enokiel **
[Wed Aug 06 21:19:22 2003] : (807) Finduilas: Never mind, we'll just have to do without
[Wed Aug 06 21:19:26 2003] : ** (804) Gresham passes the last to Enilia **
[Wed Aug 06 21:19:28 2003] : ** (822) Berrawyn mounts his new horse after naming him 'CC' **
[Wed Aug 06 21:20:19 2003] : (806) Farkenella: ooc CC ?
[Wed Aug 06 21:20:20 2003] : (808) Enilia: Oh.... Look at this. Melf's Acid arrow
[Wed Aug 06 21:20:23 2003] : (804) Gresham: ooc don't forget you've got an axe to be IDd I wont remind again ;)
[Wed Aug 06 21:20:43 2003] : (822) Berrawyn: ooc cant you guess?
[Wed Aug 06 21:20:45 2003] : ** (804) Gresham has a spasm, then goes silent again **
[Wed Aug 06 21:20:58 2003] : ** (804) Gresham mounts up **
[Wed Aug 06 21:21:00 2003] : (808) Enilia: Thank you Gresham
[Wed Aug 06 21:21:05 2003] : ** (822) Berrawyn looks at Gresham oddly **
[Wed Aug 06 21:21:20 2003] : (806) Farkenella: ooc /me is foreign, hot and brain is melted long ago, so no lol
[Wed Aug 06 21:21:24 2003] : (808) Enilia: Want that axe id*ed before we go?
[Wed Aug 06 21:21:39 2003] : (807) Finduilas: Why not?
[Wed Aug 06 21:21:48 2003] : (806) Farkenella: good idea
[Wed Aug 06 21:21:52 2003] : ** (808) Enilia casts Identify on axe **
[Wed Aug 06 21:22:19 2003] : (804) Gresham: Gretaxe +1, +1 to reflex saves while wielded
[Wed Aug 06 21:22:30 2003] : (806) Farkenella: ooc niiiiiice
[Wed Aug 06 21:22:44 2003] : (806) Farkenella: Can any of you use it ?
[Wed Aug 06 21:22:45 2003] : ** (808) Enilia smiles, not bad at all **
[Wed Aug 06 21:22:52 2003] : (806) Farkenella: I can't even lift the thing
[Wed Aug 06 21:23:11 2003] : (822) Berrawyn: No good to me
[Wed Aug 06 21:23:15 2003] : (822) Berrawyn: Its got no style
[Wed Aug 06 21:23:27 2003] : ** (806) Farkenella nods in agreement **
[Wed Aug 06 21:23:36 2003] : (806) Farkenella: Dwarven artefact for sure
[Wed Aug 06 21:23:36 2003] : (807) Finduilas: I don't think I can use it, a bit exotic, isn't it?
[Wed Aug 06 21:23:55 2003] : (806) Farkenella: sell it maybe ?
[Wed Aug 06 21:24:05 2003] : (806) Farkenella: Gresham, do yu know of anywone who would buy this ?
[Wed Aug 06 21:24:35 2003] : (804) Gresham: ooc Greataxe is a martial weapon
[Wed Aug 06 21:24:45 2003] : ** (808) Enilia rides around in little cirkles, trying to get to know her horse **
[Wed Aug 06 21:25:05 2003] : (807) Finduilas: I could try it out though
[Wed Aug 06 21:25:18 2003] : (806) Farkenella: ooc just in case I forget later, I just put my *other* pair of glasses on the top of my head
[Wed Aug 06 21:26:05 2003] : ** (804) Zachary waves as you head past **
[Wed Aug 06 21:26:14 2003] : (804) Zachary: ANyone care for potions?
[Wed Aug 06 21:26:26 2003] : (807) Finduilas: Could I hold that axe for a moment?
[Wed Aug 06 21:26:26 2003] : (804) Zachary: Half price again, I know your mission
[Wed Aug 06 21:26:27 2003] : ** (808) Enilia halts **
[Wed Aug 06 21:26:28 2003] : (806) Farkenella: nope, but would you buy an axe ?
[Wed Aug 06 21:26:46 2003] : (822) Berrawyn: No thanks Zach, I got a couple last time we talked
[Wed Aug 06 21:26:48 2003] : (808) Enilia: Maybe trade it for potions?
[Wed Aug 06 21:26:58 2003] : (806) Farkenella: we'll get a load of those
[Wed Aug 06 21:26:58 2003] : (804) Zachary: The magical one you had yesterday, I couldn't give a fair price forr it
[Wed Aug 06 21:27:03 2003] : ** (806) Farkenella grins **
[Wed Aug 06 21:27:07 2003] : (806) Farkenella: ah, ok
[Wed Aug 06 21:27:18 2003] : (806) Farkenella: do you know where we can sell it ?
[Wed Aug 06 21:27:24 2003] : (822) Berrawyn: although..... how much were those CLW ones?
[Wed Aug 06 21:27:30 2003] : (804) Zachary: Dorduk is the only place around here
[Wed Aug 06 21:27:31 2003] : (806) Farkenella: unless you're going to use it finduilas
[Wed Aug 06 21:28:01 2003] : (806) Farkenella: ok, know of any good shop ?
[Wed Aug 06 21:28:01 2003] : (807) Finduilas: I'd like to try if I can, we can always sell it when we do find a buyer
[Wed Aug 06 21:28:10 2003] : (806) Farkenella: Fine with me
[Wed Aug 06 21:28:18 2003] : (807) Finduilas: Thank you
[Wed Aug 06 21:28:18 2003] : ** (808) Enilia puts Zero in one saddlebag and laughs at his head peeking out **
[Wed Aug 06 21:28:38 2003] : ** (807) Finduilas tries the balance of the axe, it feels good in her hand **
[Wed Aug 06 21:28:44 2003] : (822) Berrawyn: Zach, how much weere those CLW potions?
[Wed Aug 06 21:28:56 2003] : (807) Finduilas: ooc No dwarf but still fighting with an axe :)
[Wed Aug 06 21:28:56 2003] : ** (806) Farkenella laughs at zero peeking out **
[Wed Aug 06 21:29:14 2003] : ** (807) Finduilas smiles at Zero **
[Wed Aug 06 21:29:25 2003] : (806) Farkenella: I'd die for a rapier that good
[Wed Aug 06 21:29:35 2003] : ** (806) Farkenella sighs **
[Wed Aug 06 21:29:46 2003] : (807) Finduilas: Be careful what you wish for
[Wed Aug 06 21:29:51 2003] : (804) Zachary: 25GP my friend
[Wed Aug 06 21:29:57 2003] : (808) Enilia: True...
[Wed Aug 06 21:30:06 2003] : (822) Berrawyn: Oh go on then
[Wed Aug 06 21:30:21 2003] : (806) Farkenella: Oh, you know, I have not much to live for...
[Wed Aug 06 21:30:26 2003] : ** (822) Berrawyn tucks the potion into his new backpack **
[Wed Aug 06 21:30:30 2003] : ** (806) Farkenella suddenly sulks a bit **
[Wed Aug 06 21:30:42 2003] : (804) Zachary: ooc yay, got the tables sorted on the Barcanton page (was skewed in Moz and Opera)
[Wed Aug 06 21:30:58 2003] : (808) Enilia: Farky, this may be our last day alive, don't waste it on sulking
[Wed Aug 06 21:31:00 2003] : (804) DM: OK folks where now?
[Wed Aug 06 21:31:06 2003] : (822) Berrawyn: ooc I was gonna say about that, but couldn't be arsed!
[Wed Aug 06 21:31:19 2003] : (822) Berrawyn: ooc much better
[Wed Aug 06 21:31:21 2003] : (806) Farkenella: ooc sulking was not the word, rather melancholy
[Wed Aug 06 21:31:26 2003] : (807) Finduilas: Just you wait, Farkenella, after this mission you'll really have money to spend, and after we revisited those caves ...
[Wed Aug 06 21:31:36 2003] : (822) Berrawyn: So do we know where these 'frogs' are
[Wed Aug 06 21:31:39 2003] : ** (806) Farkenella smiles faintly **
[Wed Aug 06 21:31:40 2003] : (804) DM: ooc it's the lack of styling allowed in strict XHTML, had to add styles in the stylesheet
[Wed Aug 06 21:31:55 2003] : (808) Enilia: Gresham knows
[Wed Aug 06 21:32:01 2003] : (806) Farkenella: ooc tables looked fine here
[Wed Aug 06 21:32:06 2003] : (806) Farkenella: ooc opera
[Wed Aug 06 21:32:10 2003] : (808) Enilia: Don't you Gresham?
[Wed Aug 06 21:32:20 2003] : ** (804) Gresham looks at enilia **
[Wed Aug 06 21:32:22 2003] : (822) Berrawyn: ooc what version?
[Wed Aug 06 21:32:29 2003] : (806) Farkenella: ooc, oh no, they did not
[Wed Aug 06 21:32:37 2003] : (806) Farkenella: ooc just refreshed
[Wed Aug 06 21:32:40 2003] : (804) DM: You can't make out his expression under his red face
[Wed Aug 06 21:32:43 2003] : (822) Berrawyn: ooc lol
[Wed Aug 06 21:32:52 2003] : (806) Farkenella: we'll follow you Gresham
[Wed Aug 06 21:32:58 2003] : ** (806) Farkenella pats the lad on the shoulder **
[Wed Aug 06 21:32:59 2003] : (807) Finduilas: Gresham, lead the way!
[Wed Aug 06 21:33:12 2003] : (808) Enilia: Lead the way /me smiles at Gresham
[Wed Aug 06 21:33:14 2003] : ** (804) Gresham heads north **
[Wed Aug 06 21:33:16 2003] : (807) Finduilas: We're relying on you to not get lost
[Wed Aug 06 21:33:16 2003] : (822) Berrawyn: Come on G, lets go
[Wed Aug 06 21:33:22 2003] : ** (808) Enilia follows **
[Wed Aug 06 21:34:18 2003] : ** (806) Farkenella follows **
[Wed Aug 06 21:34:20 2003] : (804) Gresham: It's now 11am
[Wed Aug 06 21:34:25 2003] : (804) DM: It's now 11am
[Wed Aug 06 21:34:28 2003] : ** (807) Finduilas follows **
[Wed Aug 06 21:34:47 2003] : (804) DM: You keep following the road north
[Wed Aug 06 21:34:51 2003] : (806) Farkenella: we're going North Gresham ?
[Wed Aug 06 21:34:55 2003] : ** (804) DM grabs dice **
[Wed Aug 06 21:35:09 2003] : (806) Farkenella: I'm going to gallop ahead for a while, want to test Enokiel a bit
[Wed Aug 06 21:35:24 2003] : ** (806) Farkenella starts ahead **
[Wed Aug 06 21:35:29 2003] : (808) Enilia: Don'r rush right ahead into a frog camp
[Wed Aug 06 21:35:43 2003] : ** (806) Farkenella shouts "I'll stay on the road !" **
[Wed Aug 06 21:35:48 2003] : (822) Berrawyn: ooc brb
[Wed Aug 06 21:36:01 2003] : ** (808) Enilia shakes her head but can't help smiling **
[Wed Aug 06 21:36:07 2003] : ** (807) Finduilas tries to hide the DM's dice **
[Wed Aug 06 21:36:12 2003] : ** (806) Farkenella gallops in front ofor a while, wind in her hair **
[Wed Aug 06 21:36:18 2003] : ** (808) Enilia tries to hide the DM **
[Wed Aug 06 21:36:26 2003] : ** (806) Farkenella loving the FRESH air **
[Wed Aug 06 21:36:42 2003] : (804) DM: Spot check Farky
[Wed Aug 06 21:36:49 2003] : (806) Farkenella: Spot Skill Check: [1d20+6] -> [15,6] = (21)
[Wed Aug 06 21:36:55 2003] : ** (807) Finduilas loves to ride again, it's been way too long **
[Wed Aug 06 21:37:10 2003] : ** (806) Farkenella pats Enokiel as she rides **
[Wed Aug 06 21:37:13 2003] : (806) Farkenella: Good horse indeed
[Wed Aug 06 21:37:21 2003] : ** (808) Enilia is enjoying the day, hoping it won't be her last **
[Wed Aug 06 21:37:40 2003] : (804) DM: OK you spot a large insect like creature ahead about 200 metres
[Wed Aug 06 21:37:46 2003] : (804) DM: [1d20] -> [2] = (2)
[Wed Aug 06 21:37:54 2003] : ** (806) Farkenella halts Enokiel as fast as she can **
[Wed Aug 06 21:38:04 2003] : (804) DM: It hasn't noticed you
[Wed Aug 06 21:38:04 2003] : (806) Farkenella: ooc how large ?
[Wed Aug 06 21:38:21 2003] : (804) DM: About the size of a horse
[Wed Aug 06 21:38:40 2003] : (806) Farkenella: ooc on the road ?
[Wed Aug 06 21:38:51 2003] : ** (807) Finduilas rides towards Farkenella **
[Wed Aug 06 21:39:02 2003] : (822) Berrawyn: ooc back
[Wed Aug 06 21:39:06 2003] : (804) DM: ooc lost my pen!!
[Wed Aug 06 21:39:08 2003] : (808) Enilia: ooc wb
[Wed Aug 06 21:39:12 2003] : ** (806) Farkenella motions Finduilas to halt **
[Wed Aug 06 21:39:22 2003] : (804) DM: ooc got it
[Wed Aug 06 21:39:34 2003] : ** (807) Finduilas halts as she looks at Farkenella **
[Wed Aug 06 21:39:40 2003] : (807) Finduilas: ooc wb
[Wed Aug 06 21:39:43 2003] : ** (808) Enilia halts behinf Finduilas **
[Wed Aug 06 21:39:43 2003] : ** (822) Berrawyn is trotting along **
[Wed Aug 06 21:39:50 2003] : ** (806) Farkenella does a shhhhh sign **
[Wed Aug 06 21:40:07 2003] : ** (822) Berrawyn tries to get CC to walk quietly **
[Wed Aug 06 21:40:08 2003] : (804) DM: [1d20] -> [5] = (5)
[Wed Aug 06 21:40:26 2003] : (804) DM: Youlooking closer?
[Wed Aug 06 21:40:45 2003] : (822) Berrawyn: ooc can we all see it?
[Wed Aug 06 21:40:58 2003] : (806) Farkenella: Wilderness Lore Skill Check: [1d20+2] -> [19,2] = (21)
[Wed Aug 06 21:41:01 2003] : (804) DM: NOw its been pointed out to you, yes
[Wed Aug 06 21:41:15 2003] : ** (807) Finduilas dismounts and leaves her horse as she walks towards Farkenella **
[Wed Aug 06 21:41:27 2003] : ** (806) Farkenella whispers **
[Wed Aug 06 21:41:44 2003] : (806) Farkenella: A giant preying mantis, Not nice
[Wed Aug 06 21:42:01 2003] : (807) Finduilas: How fierce are they?
[Wed Aug 06 21:42:08 2003] : ** (806) Farkenella dismounts quietly and ties Enokiel to whatever, keeping an eye on the thing **
[Wed Aug 06 21:42:24 2003] : ** (822) Berrawyn dismounts and ties CC to Enokiel **
[Wed Aug 06 21:42:33 2003] : (806) Farkenella: *whispers* can you see its arms ? not nice, I'm telling you
[Wed Aug 06 21:42:50 2003] : ** (808) Enilia dismoounts as well **
[Wed Aug 06 21:42:52 2003] : (822) Berrawyn: Wilderness Lore Skill Check: [1d20+4] -> [5,4] = (9)
[Wed Aug 06 21:43:03 2003] : (804) DM: The mantis is just to the side of the main track
[Wed Aug 06 21:43:08 2003] : (822) Berrawyn: I have heard stories of these
[Wed Aug 06 21:43:09 2003] : (807) Finduilas: Wilderness Lore Skill Check: [1d20+4] -> [3,4] = (7)
[Wed Aug 06 21:43:10 2003] : (806) Farkenella: Cover me, i'll go and look closer
[Wed Aug 06 21:43:14 2003] : (822) Berrawyn: but nothing of note
[Wed Aug 06 21:43:16 2003] : (806) Farkenella: ooc providing there's something to hide
[Wed Aug 06 21:43:18 2003] : (807) Finduilas: Be very careful
[Wed Aug 06 21:43:30 2003] : ** (822) Berrawyn draws his bow **
[Wed Aug 06 21:43:42 2003] : (806) Farkenella: it has not seen or heard us yet
[Wed Aug 06 21:43:44 2003] : (806) Farkenella: so shhhhhhhhh
[Wed Aug 06 21:43:50 2003] : ** (807) Finduilas takes her bow and nocks an arrow **
[Wed Aug 06 21:43:56 2003] : ** (806) Farkenella tries to approach the thing, bow readied **
[Wed Aug 06 21:44:01 2003] : (806) Farkenella: Move Silently Skill Check: [1d20+7] -> [14,7] = (21)
[Wed Aug 06 21:44:04 2003] : (806) Farkenella: Hide Skill Check: [1d20+6] -> [12,6] = (18)
[Wed Aug 06 21:44:32 2003] : ** (808) Enilia gets her crossbow ready as quiet as possible **
[Wed Aug 06 21:45:15 2003] : (804) DM: ooc bah!
[Wed Aug 06 21:45:34 2003] : (804) DM: Road, 200m to it, 20m per square
[Wed Aug 06 21:45:50 2003] : (804) DM: [1d20] -> [7] = (7)
[Wed Aug 06 21:45:51 2003] : (804) DM: [1d20] -> [17] = (17)
[Wed Aug 06 21:46:02 2003] : (804) DM: OK, how close you approaching?
[Wed Aug 06 21:46:21 2003] : ** (806) Farkenella advances 100 meters under cover **
[Wed Aug 06 21:46:40 2003] : (804) DM: ooc mark please
[Wed Aug 06 21:47:08 2003] : (804) DM: It carries on eating something
[Wed Aug 06 21:47:19 2003] : (806) Farkenella: is it alone ?
[Wed Aug 06 21:47:43 2003] : (806) Farkenella: ooc how much is 70 ft in meters ?
[Wed Aug 06 21:48:09 2003] : (822) Berrawyn: ooc 1m = about 3ft
[Wed Aug 06 21:48:22 2003] : (804) DM: ooc about 22?
[Wed Aug 06 21:48:41 2003] : (807) Finduilas: ooc Sounds about right
[Wed Aug 06 21:48:42 2003] : (804) DM: It is eating something but you can't see what
[Wed Aug 06 21:48:51 2003] : (806) Farkenella: ooc thx, checking bow range lol
[Wed Aug 06 21:49:20 2003] : (804) DM: ooc that's an increment, you can shoot further at -2 to hit for each increment
[Wed Aug 06 21:49:21 2003] : ** (806) Farkenella motions the other to follow **
[Wed Aug 06 21:49:36 2003] : (806) Farkenella: others even
[Wed Aug 06 21:49:57 2003] : ** (807) Finduilas goes over **
[Wed Aug 06 21:50:15 2003] : ** (808) Enilia follows, staying at the back **
[Wed Aug 06 21:50:22 2003] : ** (822) Berrawyn moves up **
[Wed Aug 06 21:50:50 2003] : ** (806) Farkenella looks to tsee if Gresham is following **
[Wed Aug 06 21:50:54 2003] : (804) DM: ooc checks please
[Wed Aug 06 21:51:03 2003] : (822) Berrawyn: Move Silently Skill Check: [1d20+5] -> [7,5] = (12)
[Wed Aug 06 21:51:04 2003] : (804) DM: move silently and hide
[Wed Aug 06 21:51:08 2003] : (822) Berrawyn: Hide Skill Check: [1d20+7] -> [5,7] = (12)
[Wed Aug 06 21:51:17 2003] : (808) Enilia: Move Silently Skill Check: [1d20+1] -> [9,1] = (10)
[Wed Aug 06 21:51:22 2003] : (808) Enilia: Hide Skill Check: [1d20+1] -> [1,1] = (2)
[Wed Aug 06 21:51:32 2003] : ** (806) Farkenella cringes at all the noise **
[Wed Aug 06 21:51:37 2003] : ** (804) Gresham stays at the back **
[Wed Aug 06 21:51:49 2003] : (807) Finduilas: Move Silently Skill Check: [1d20-1] -> [3,-1] = (2)
[Wed Aug 06 21:51:54 2003] : (804) Gresham: ooc if someone stays he will too, he's in half plate, not quiet
[Wed Aug 06 21:51:57 2003] : (807) Finduilas: Hide Skill Check: [1d20-1] -> [6,-1] = (5)
[Wed Aug 06 21:52:06 2003] : (804) Gresham: [1d20] -> [6] = (6)
[Wed Aug 06 21:52:07 2003] : (804) Gresham: [1d20] -> [17] = (17)
[Wed Aug 06 21:52:22 2003] : (804) Gresham: the mantis looks up...
[Wed Aug 06 21:52:25 2003] : (806) Farkenella: ooc can't be noisier than those guy together
[Wed Aug 06 21:52:27 2003] : (822) Berrawyn: ooc well given the noise thats the rest of us made...
[Wed Aug 06 21:52:35 2003] : ** (808) Enilia holds her nbreath **
[Wed Aug 06 21:52:36 2003] : (804) Gresham: It seems to have spotted you
[Wed Aug 06 21:52:36 2003] : (807) Finduilas: ooc LOL
[Wed Aug 06 21:52:45 2003] : (804) Gresham: Initiatives
[Wed Aug 06 21:52:50 2003] : (804) Gresham: [1d20-1] -> [20,-1] = (19)
[Wed Aug 06 21:52:51 2003] : (806) Farkenella: Hide Skill Check: [1d20+6] -> [6,6] = (12)
[Wed Aug 06 21:52:53 2003] : (822) Berrawyn: Initiative Berrawyn: [1d20+3] -> [9,3] = (12)
[Wed Aug 06 21:52:56 2003] : (806) Farkenella: Initiative Farkenella : [1d20+3] -> [11,3] = (14)
[Wed Aug 06 21:52:57 2003] : (808) Enilia: Initiative Enilia: [1d20+1] -> [17,1] = (18)
[Wed Aug 06 21:53:04 2003] : (822) Berrawyn: ooc whats with all the 12's??
[Wed Aug 06 21:53:08 2003] : (804) DM: [1d20-1] -> [10,-1] = (9)
[Wed Aug 06 21:53:17 2003] : (807) Finduilas: Initiative Finduilas: [1d20+1] -> [14,1] = (15)
[Wed Aug 06 21:54:12 2003] : (804) DM: Gresham moves up to the rest of you and waits near you
[Wed Aug 06 21:54:16 2003] : (804) DM: Enilia
[Wed Aug 06 21:54:21 2003] : ** (808) Enilia casts Mage Armour on self, +4 to AC (now 15) **
[Wed Aug 06 21:54:47 2003] : (806) Farkenella: ooc what kind of terrain is around that thing ?
[Wed Aug 06 21:54:51 2003] : (804) DM: Finduilas?
[Wed Aug 06 21:55:00 2003] : (807) Finduilas: Shortbow (base): [1d20+2] -> [14,2] = (16) ===> Damage: [1d6+1] -> [5,1] = (6)
[Wed Aug 06 21:55:06 2003] : (804) DM: Small grassy mounds
[Wed Aug 06 21:55:14 2003] : (804) DM: Hit
[Wed Aug 06 21:55:24 2003] : (806) Farkenella: ooc no place to hide i guess ?
[Wed Aug 06 21:55:30 2003] : (822) Berrawyn: ooc is it on a grassy knoll?
[Wed Aug 06 21:55:42 2003] : (804) DM: ooc not a lot really
[Wed Aug 06 21:55:48 2003] : (804) DM: Farky
[Wed Aug 06 21:55:49 2003] : (806) Farkenella: ooc k
[Wed Aug 06 21:55:58 2003] : (806) Farkenella: Shortbow, composite (base): [1d20+1] -> [18,1] = (19) ===> Damage: [1d6+0] -> [3,0] = (3)
[Wed Aug 06 21:55:58 2003] : (807) Finduilas: ooc Firing from behing one? ;)
[Wed Aug 06 21:56:05 2003] : (804) DM: ooc or a grassy Gnoll?
[Wed Aug 06 21:56:10 2003] : (804) DM: Hit
[Wed Aug 06 21:56:26 2003] : (804) DM: Berrawyn?
[Wed Aug 06 21:56:38 2003] : (822) Berrawyn: Comp S'Bow M+2 (base): [1d20+5] -> [3,5] = (8) ===> Damage: [1d6+1] -> [2,1] = (3)
[Wed Aug 06 21:56:41 2003] : (804) DM: Miss
[Wed Aug 06 21:57:46 2003] : (804) DM: Gresham attacks with his sling
[Wed Aug 06 21:57:49 2003] : (804) DM: [1d20-1] -> [12,-1] = (11)
[Wed Aug 06 21:57:56 2003] : (804) DM: MIss, Enilia?
[Wed Aug 06 21:58:03 2003] : (808) Enilia: Light Crossbow (base): [1d20+1] -> [15,1] = (16) ===> Damage: [1d8+0] -> [5,0] = (5)
[Wed Aug 06 21:58:06 2003] : (804) DM: ooc Yuo are all about 100 foot away
[Wed Aug 06 21:58:48 2003] : (804) DM: ooc It is now 80 foot away, it moved towards you
[Wed Aug 06 21:58:57 2003] : (804) DM: Hit
[Wed Aug 06 21:59:13 2003] : (804) DM: Fiduilas?
[Wed Aug 06 21:59:18 2003] : (807) Finduilas: Shortbow (base): [1d20+2] -> [8,2] = (10) ===> Damage: [1d6+1] -> [4,1] = (5)
[Wed Aug 06 21:59:21 2003] : (804) DM: miss
[Wed Aug 06 21:59:25 2003] : (804) DM: Farky
[Wed Aug 06 21:59:49 2003] : ** (806) Farkenella moves a bit towards the thing to get a clear shot **
[Wed Aug 06 21:59:53 2003] : (806) Farkenella: Shortbow, composite (base): [1d20+1] -> [16,1] = (17) ===> Damage: [1d6+0] -> [5,0] = (5)
[Wed Aug 06 22:00:08 2003] : (806) Farkenella: ooc (30 ft I guess, for bow range)
[Wed Aug 06 22:00:22 2003] : (804) DM: 30 ft??
[Wed Aug 06 22:00:36 2003] : (804) DM: ok
[Wed Aug 06 22:00:39 2003] : (804) DM: Hit
[Wed Aug 06 22:00:41 2003] : (807) Finduilas: ooc you just need 10, he's come 20 ft forward
[Wed Aug 06 22:00:49 2003] : (806) Farkenella: ooc true
[Wed Aug 06 22:00:54 2003] : (806) Farkenella: ooc 10 it is then
[Wed Aug 06 22:00:54 2003] : (804) DM: Berrawyn
[Wed Aug 06 22:01:30 2003] : (822) Berrawyn: I move up to join Farky
[Wed Aug 06 22:01:33 2003] : (822) Berrawyn: and shoot
[Wed Aug 06 22:01:36 2003] : ** (806) Farkenella tries to remember what nasty things praying mantis do **
[Wed Aug 06 22:01:36 2003] : (822) Berrawyn: Comp S'Bow M+2 (base): [1d20+5] -> [9,5] = (14) ===> Damage: [1d6+1] -> [4,1] = (5)
[Wed Aug 06 22:01:40 2003] : (806) Farkenella: Wilderness Lore Skill Check: [1d20+2] -> [14,2] = (16)
[Wed Aug 06 22:02:04 2003] : (807) Finduilas: ooc they eat you after you mate with them, son don't mate! ;)
[Wed Aug 06 22:02:05 2003] : (804) DM: MIss
[Wed Aug 06 22:02:24 2003] : (806) Farkenella: ooc no intention of doing so :P
[Wed Aug 06 22:02:25 2003] : (808) Enilia: ooc lol
[Wed Aug 06 22:02:34 2003] : (807) Finduilas: ooc LOL
[Wed Aug 06 22:03:02 2003] : (804) DM: Mantis jumps 80 foot and attacks
[Wed Aug 06 22:03:13 2003] : (808) Enilia: ooc oi!
[Wed Aug 06 22:03:13 2003] : (804) DM: ooc it flies a bit
[Wed Aug 06 22:03:25 2003] : (822) Berrawyn: ooc eek
[Wed Aug 06 22:03:35 2003] : (804) DM: on Finduilas
[Wed Aug 06 22:03:38 2003] : (806) Farkenella: now I remember ! The damn thing FLIES
[Wed Aug 06 22:03:41 2003] : (804) DM: [1d20+6] -> [19,6] = (25)
[Wed Aug 06 22:03:57 2003] : (807) Finduilas: Couldn't you have said sooner?
[Wed Aug 06 22:04:05 2003] : (804) DM: [1d8+4] -> [6,4] = (10)
[Wed Aug 06 22:04:14 2003] : (804) DM: 10 damage
[Wed Aug 06 22:04:35 2003] : (804) DM: Also attacks farky
[Wed Aug 06 22:04:36 2003] : (807) Finduilas: ooc Who's damaged?
[Wed Aug 06 22:04:37 2003] : ** (806) Farkenella turns around to see where the thing landed **
[Wed Aug 06 22:04:43 2003] : (804) DM: [1d20+6] -> [8,6] = (14)
[Wed Aug 06 22:04:47 2003] : (804) DM: AC?
[Wed Aug 06 22:04:56 2003] : (806) Farkenella: ooc the one who asks....
[Wed Aug 06 22:05:04 2003] : (806) Farkenella: 15
[Wed Aug 06 22:05:10 2003] : (807) Finduilas: ooc I'm not even there yet
[Wed Aug 06 22:05:29 2003] : (806) Farkenella: ooc it's flown to you
[Wed Aug 06 22:05:31 2003] : (804) DM: ooc forgot, couldn'rt do that one anyway, I moved
[Wed Aug 06 22:05:45 2003] : (804) DM: Gresham rushes to Finduilas ahd casts CLW
[Wed Aug 06 22:05:51 2003] : (804) DM: [1d8+2] -> [1,2] = (3)
[Wed Aug 06 22:05:57 2003] : (804) DM: Heals 3 HP
[Wed Aug 06 22:06:00 2003] : (804) DM: Enilia
[Wed Aug 06 22:06:06 2003] : (804) DM: it's now in Melee
[Wed Aug 06 22:06:09 2003] : (808) Enilia: ooc bet he blushes again :P
[Wed Aug 06 22:06:27 2003] : ** (808) Enilia backs of hastily **
[Wed Aug 06 22:06:34 2003] : ** (807) Finduilas grabs her new axe **
[Wed Aug 06 22:06:51 2003] : (808) Enilia: ooc can I shoot as I back off?
[Wed Aug 06 22:06:54 2003] : (804) DM: ooc attacking Enilia?
[Wed Aug 06 22:07:02 2003] : (808) Enilia: ooc can I shoot as I back off?
[Wed Aug 06 22:07:03 2003] : (804) DM: ooc you can move 30 ft and attack
[Wed Aug 06 22:07:13 2003] : (808) Enilia: Doing so then
[Wed Aug 06 22:07:15 2003] : (808) Enilia: Light Crossbow (base): [1d20+1] -> [16,1] = (17) ===> Damage: [1d8+0] -> [2,0] = (2)
[Wed Aug 06 22:07:30 2003] : (804) DM: miss... -4 for friends in melee
[Wed Aug 06 22:07:35 2003] : (804) DM: Finduilas
[Wed Aug 06 22:07:41 2003] : (807) Finduilas: Greataxe +1 (base): [1d20+3] -> [5,3] = (8) ===> Damage: [1d12+1] -> [11,1] = (12)
[Wed Aug 06 22:07:45 2003] : (804) DM: miss
[Wed Aug 06 22:07:49 2003] : (804) DM: Farky
[Wed Aug 06 22:07:55 2003] : ** (806) Farkenella moves away from the praying mantis' arms (30 ft) and aims at mantis **
[Wed Aug 06 22:07:57 2003] : (806) Farkenella: Shortbow, composite (base): [1d20+1] -> [16,1] = (17) ===> Damage: [1d6+0] -> [1,0] = (1)
[Wed Aug 06 22:08:00 2003] : (804) DM: miss
[Wed Aug 06 22:08:05 2003] : (804) DM: Berrawyn?
[Wed Aug 06 22:08:13 2003] : (822) Berrawyn: draw sword and swing
[Wed Aug 06 22:08:17 2003] : (822) Berrawyn: Longsword (base): [1d20+3] -> [4,3] = (7) ===> Damage: [1d8+1] -> [1,1] = (2)
[Wed Aug 06 22:08:20 2003] : (804) DM: miss
[Wed Aug 06 22:08:26 2003] : (822) Berrawyn: ooc we suck!
[Wed Aug 06 22:08:34 2003] : (806) Farkenella: ooc I am behind the thing, surely it's big zenough for me not to put friends in danger ?
[Wed Aug 06 22:08:37 2003] : (804) Mantis: Mantis chitters excitedly
[Wed Aug 06 22:08:45 2003] : (804) Mantis: It looks a bit knackered though
[Wed Aug 06 22:08:59 2003] : (804) Mantis: Stabs at Berrawyn
[Wed Aug 06 22:09:03 2003] : (804) Mantis: [1d20+6] -> [3,6] = (9)
[Wed Aug 06 22:09:11 2003] : (807) Finduilas: ooc Probably not as knackered as I feel
[Wed Aug 06 22:09:16 2003] : (804) Mantis: [1d20+6] -> [19,6] = (25)
[Wed Aug 06 22:09:22 2003] : (804) Mantis: [1d8+4] -> [3,4] = (7)
[Wed Aug 06 22:09:28 2003] : (822) Berrawyn: ooc I'm wrecked
[Wed Aug 06 22:09:43 2003] : (804) Gresham: Stabs at GreshamAaargh
[Wed Aug 06 22:09:53 2003] : (804) Gresham: Bites at Findulas
[Wed Aug 06 22:10:02 2003] : (804) Gresham: [1d20+1] -> [16,1] = (17)
[Wed Aug 06 22:10:05 2003] : (804) Gresham: AC?
[Wed Aug 06 22:10:12 2003] : (807) Finduilas: 16 :(
[Wed Aug 06 22:10:17 2003] : (804) Gresham: [1d6+2] -> [5,2] = (7)
[Wed Aug 06 22:10:21 2003] : (804) Gresham: 7 damage
[Wed Aug 06 22:10:39 2003] : ** (807) Finduilas falls down **
[Wed Aug 06 22:10:55 2003] : ** (808) Enilia gasps **
[Wed Aug 06 22:10:57 2003] : (804) DM: Gresham cast CLW on Finduilas
[Wed Aug 06 22:10:59 2003] : (804) DM: [1d8+2] -> [1,2] = (3)
[Wed Aug 06 22:11:04 2003] : (804) DM: ooc he sucks!
[Wed Aug 06 22:11:10 2003] : (804) DM: Enilia
[Wed Aug 06 22:11:25 2003] : (808) Enilia: back off another 30 ft and shoot
[Wed Aug 06 22:11:27 2003] : (808) Enilia: Light Crossbow (base): [1d20+1] -> [18,1] = (19) ===> Damage: [1d8+0] -> [8,0] = (8)
[Wed Aug 06 22:11:28 2003] : ** (807) Finduilas wakes up again, but looks very hurt **
[Wed Aug 06 22:11:33 2003] : (804) DM: Hoit
[Wed Aug 06 22:11:38 2003] : (804) DM: Hit
[Wed Aug 06 22:11:52 2003] : (804) DM: It looks really knackered now, but it's still up
[Wed Aug 06 22:11:59 2003] : (804) DM: Finduilas
[Wed Aug 06 22:12:19 2003] : (807) Finduilas: Greataxe +1 (base): [1d20+3] -> [2,3] = (5) ===> Damage: [1d12+2] -> [10,2] = (12)
[Wed Aug 06 22:12:24 2003] : (804) DM: miss
[Wed Aug 06 22:12:34 2003] : (804) DM: You getting up first?
[Wed Aug 06 22:12:50 2003] : (804) DM: Farky
[Wed Aug 06 22:12:55 2003] : (807) Finduilas: I was up again, yes, why?
[Wed Aug 06 22:13:07 2003] : ** (806) Farkenella drops bow and draws rapier and runs into mantis (if I can do all that) **
[Wed Aug 06 22:13:12 2003] : (804) DM: Sure
[Wed Aug 06 22:13:18 2003] : (806) Farkenella: Rapier (base): [1d20+4] -> [2,4] = (6) ===> Damage: [1d6+0] -> [2,0] = (2)
[Wed Aug 06 22:13:20 2003] : (804) DM: miss
[Wed Aug 06 22:13:25 2003] : (804) DM: Berrawyn
[Wed Aug 06 22:13:30 2003] : (822) Berrawyn: Longsword (base): [1d20+3] -> [3,3] = (6) ===> Damage: [1d8+1] -> [7,1] = (8)
[Wed Aug 06 22:13:34 2003] : (804) DM: Miss
[Wed Aug 06 22:13:40 2003] : (806) Farkenella: ooc ouch
[Wed Aug 06 22:13:43 2003] : (804) DM: Attacks Gresham
[Wed Aug 06 22:13:58 2003] : (804) mantis: [1d20+6] -> [12,6] = (18)
[Wed Aug 06 22:14:09 2003] : (804) mantis: hit
[Wed Aug 06 22:14:11 2003] : ** (807) Finduilas almost wishes she was still unconscious **
[Wed Aug 06 22:14:18 2003] : (804) mantis: [1d8+4] -> [4,4] = (8)
[Wed Aug 06 22:14:25 2003] : (804) mantis: Gresham falls down
[Wed Aug 06 22:14:32 2003] : (804) mantis: Attacks Berrawyn
[Wed Aug 06 22:14:36 2003] : (804) mantis: [1d20+6] -> [6,6] = (12)
[Wed Aug 06 22:14:37 2003] : ** (808) Enilia curses **
[Wed Aug 06 22:14:39 2003] : (804) mantis: Miss
[Wed Aug 06 22:14:46 2003] : (804) mantis: Bites at Farky
[Wed Aug 06 22:14:51 2003] : (804) mantis: [1d20+1] -> [7,1] = (8)
[Wed Aug 06 22:15:02 2003] : ** (806) Farkenella dodges the bite **
[Wed Aug 06 22:15:02 2003] : (804) mantis: Gresham is unconscious
[Wed Aug 06 22:15:06 2003] : (804) mantis: Enilia
[Wed Aug 06 22:15:15 2003] : (808) Enilia: Light Crossbow (base): [1d20+1] -> [9,1] = (10) ===> Damage: [1d8+0] -> [8,0] = (8)
[Wed Aug 06 22:15:18 2003] : (804) mantis: miss
[Wed Aug 06 22:15:21 2003] : (804) mantis: Finduilas
[Wed Aug 06 22:15:28 2003] : (807) Finduilas: Greataxe +1 (base): [1d20+3] -> [18,3] = (21) ===> Damage: [1d12+2] -> [2,2] = (4)
[Wed Aug 06 22:15:36 2003] : ** (808) Enilia yells at Finduilas: Remember your gift! **
[Wed Aug 06 22:15:52 2003] : (804) mantis: The mantis lets out a greatt chittering, then a large shudder, then drops
[Wed Aug 06 22:16:07 2003] : ** (806) Farkenella runs to Gresham **
[Wed Aug 06 22:16:08 2003] : (804) DM: Well don gang
[Wed Aug 06 22:16:12 2003] : ** (807) Finduilas sits down for a moment **
[Wed Aug 06 22:16:15 2003] : (804) DM: That was a CR2 monster
[Wed Aug 06 22:16:30 2003] : ** (808) Enilia runs to Gresham **
[Wed Aug 06 22:16:32 2003] : (806) Farkenella: ooc looked like one too :O
[Wed Aug 06 22:16:48 2003] : (804) DM: 120xp each
[Wed Aug 06 22:16:53 2003] : (807) Finduilas: ooc That was intense
[Wed Aug 06 22:16:54 2003] : (808) Enilia: Finduilas, can you do anything for him?
[Wed Aug 06 22:17:24 2003] : ** (807) Finduilas goes over to Gresham **
[Wed Aug 06 22:17:28 2003] : ** (822) Berrawyn rushes to Gresham **
[Wed Aug 06 22:17:37 2003] : (822) Berrawyn: here try this
[Wed Aug 06 22:17:43 2003] : ** (822) Berrawyn hands over a CLW potion **
[Wed Aug 06 22:17:44 2003] : ** (804) Gresham doesn't move **
[Wed Aug 06 22:19:16 2003] : ** (807) Finduilas holds her hand on Gresham's wound, willing it to heal **
[Wed Aug 06 22:19:29 2003] : (822) Berrawyn: ooc do you want to use the potion?
[Wed Aug 06 22:19:35 2003] : (804) Gresham: HThe nasty gash looks slightly better
[Wed Aug 06 22:19:46 2003] : ** (806) Farkenella watches and holds Berrawyn away for a sec **
[Wed Aug 06 22:20:04 2003] : (806) Farkenella: ooc what does lay on hands do ?
[Wed Aug 06 22:20:04 2003] : (807) Finduilas: I think I'd better, this doesn't help much, and I don't know what I'm doing
[Wed Aug 06 22:20:04 2003] : ** (804) Gresham is still unconscious **
[Wed Aug 06 22:20:31 2003] : (808) Enilia: But can he drink if he's unconsious?
[Wed Aug 06 22:20:40 2003] : (807) Finduilas: ooc 2 hp per day per lvl, but I'm fighter lvl 1 and paladin lvl 1, plus I used 1 hp on myself this morning
[Wed Aug 06 22:20:43 2003] : (822) Berrawyn: you can pour it down him
[Wed Aug 06 22:20:50 2003] : (807) Finduilas: He can of we help him
[Wed Aug 06 22:21:03 2003] : (806) Farkenella: ooc you can chuck it into him I think
[Wed Aug 06 22:21:07 2003] : (808) Enilia: We's better try then
[Wed Aug 06 22:21:08 2003] : ** (807) Finduilas gives Gresham the potion **
[Wed Aug 06 22:21:11 2003] : (807) Finduilas: [1d8+2] -> [6,2] = (8)
[Wed Aug 06 22:21:13 2003] : (804) Gresham: ooc you can feed him slowly with it
[Wed Aug 06 22:21:28 2003] : ** (804) Gresham wake up looking a bit better **
[Wed Aug 06 22:21:41 2003] : ** (808) Enilia sighs with relief **
[Wed Aug 06 22:21:43 2003] : (804) Gresham: Still covered in blood, but the hole is smaller
[Wed Aug 06 22:22:03 2003] : (804) Gresham: Wh wh wh w wh w What happened
[Wed Aug 06 22:22:06 2003] : (804) Gresham: ?
[Wed Aug 06 22:22:07 2003] : (808) Enilia: Wow, glad to have you back friend!
[Wed Aug 06 22:22:10 2003] : (822) Berrawyn: That was a big hit you took
[Wed Aug 06 22:22:12 2003] : ** (807) Finduilas takes a potion of CLW herself **
[Wed Aug 06 22:22:15 2003] : (807) Finduilas: [1d8+2] -> [2,2] = (4)
[Wed Aug 06 22:22:44 2003] : (806) Farkenella: phew
[Wed Aug 06 22:22:54 2003] : ** (806) Farkenella lets out a sigh of relief **
[Wed Aug 06 22:23:15 2003] : (807) Finduilas: ooc He gets 8 and I only get 4, life's just not fair
[Wed Aug 06 22:23:24 2003] : (808) Enilia: ooc lol
[Wed Aug 06 22:23:39 2003] : (806) Farkenella: Feeling better Gresham ?
[Wed Aug 06 22:23:45 2003] : ** (804) Gresham nods **
[Wed Aug 06 22:23:50 2003] : (807) Finduilas: ooc *And* he got my last lay-on-hands hp
[Wed Aug 06 22:23:52 2003] : ** (822) Berrawyn has a look round the mantis corpse **
[Wed Aug 06 22:23:57 2003] : ** (804) Gresham casts CLW on Finduilas **
[Wed Aug 06 22:24:01 2003] : (804) Gresham: [1d8+2] -> [5,2] = (7)
[Wed Aug 06 22:24:03 2003] : (806) Farkenella: Can you ndo anything for Finduilas here ?
[Wed Aug 06 22:24:10 2003] : ** (807) Finduilas goes over to see what the mantis was eating **
[Wed Aug 06 22:24:12 2003] : (804) Gresham: [1d8+2] -> [5,2] = (7)
[Wed Aug 06 22:24:13 2003] : (822) Berrawyn: ooc but you were happy to give it weren't you ;)
[Wed Aug 06 22:24:21 2003] : ** (808) Enilia goes back to gather the horses **
[Wed Aug 06 22:24:29 2003] : (807) Finduilas: Thank you, Gresham, I feel a lot better now :)
[Wed Aug 06 22:24:32 2003] : ** (806) Farkenella goes with Finduilas **
[Wed Aug 06 22:24:53 2003] : ** (804) Gresham casts CLW on himselfThe mantis was eating a smaller mantis **
[Wed Aug 06 22:25:07 2003] : ** (808) Enilia returns with the horses **
[Wed Aug 06 22:25:10 2003] : (804) Gresham: ooc oops
[Wed Aug 06 22:25:20 2003] : ** (804) Gresham cast CLW on himself **
[Wed Aug 06 22:25:29 2003] : (804) DM: The mantis was eating a smaller mantis
[Wed Aug 06 22:25:45 2003] : (807) Finduilas: ooc Sure I was happy to do so, I'm a paladin, aren't I?
[Wed Aug 06 22:25:48 2003] : (806) Farkenella: Well, tell you what, glad this other one got eaten before it could get at us
[Wed Aug 06 22:25:49 2003] : (804) DM: I, I ...
[Wed Aug 06 22:25:55 2003] : (804) Gresham: I, I ...
[Wed Aug 06 22:26:10 2003] : (807) Finduilas: Yes, Gresham, what's up?
[Wed Aug 06 22:26:16 2003] : (808) Enilia: Are you okay Gresham?
[Wed Aug 06 22:26:28 2003] : (804) Gresham: I'm out of spells
[Wed Aug 06 22:27:06 2003] : (808) Enilia: Well, that happens *smile* At least you had them when needed
[Wed Aug 06 22:27:45 2003] : (822) Berrawyn: Thanks Enilia. /me mounts CC
[Wed Aug 06 22:27:59 2003] : (808) Enilia: My pleasure *smiles*
[Wed Aug 06 22:28:00 2003] : (806) Farkenella: ooc SOMEONE GIVE ME RAIN ! SNOW ! ICECUBES ! A BEER SHOWER !
[Wed Aug 06 22:28:00 2003] : (822) Berrawyn: What direction were we going
[Wed Aug 06 22:28:11 2003] : (807) Finduilas: Yes, thank you, Enilia
[Wed Aug 06 22:28:14 2003] : (804) Gresham: ooc A golden shower?
[Wed Aug 06 22:28:15 2003] : ** (806) Farkenella looks around the place **
[Wed Aug 06 22:28:20 2003] : (806) Farkenella: Search Skill Check: [1d20+9] -> [1,9] = (10)
[Wed Aug 06 22:28:21 2003] : (806) Farkenella: Spot Skill Check: [1d20+6] -> [4,6] = (10)
[Wed Aug 06 22:28:28 2003] : (808) Enilia: ooc /me throws an icecube at Farky :P
[Wed Aug 06 22:28:28 2003] : (806) Farkenella: and mounts Enokiel
[Wed Aug 06 22:28:32 2003] : (807) Finduilas: ooc Craig, please behave! ;)
[Wed Aug 06 22:28:40 2003] : (808) Enilia: LOL
[Wed Aug 06 22:28:49 2003] : (804) DM: There's nothing to be found
[Wed Aug 06 22:28:55 2003] : ** (808) Enilia hands out any leftover horses :P **
[Wed Aug 06 22:29:03 2003] : (807) Finduilas: ooc LOL
[Wed Aug 06 22:29:31 2003] : (806) Farkenella: ooc 37 degrees here...dammit, and it's 11.30 AT NIGHT !!!!!!!!!
[Wed Aug 06 22:29:36 2003] : ** (807) Finduilas gets into the saddle **
[Wed Aug 06 22:29:42 2003] : (822) Berrawyn: ooc I've had 2 loverly beers tonight
[Wed Aug 06 22:29:44 2003] : (808) Enilia: Maybe we should rest and let gresham regain his spells, then sneak up on the frogs when it gets darker?
[Wed Aug 06 22:29:45 2003] : (804) DM: It's now about 5pm
[Wed Aug 06 22:29:52 2003] : (807) Finduilas: ooc The temperature here isn't much lower
[Wed Aug 06 22:29:56 2003] : (804) DM: You riding fiurther?
[Wed Aug 06 22:30:21 2003] : (822) Berrawyn: Lets see if we can find a good campsite
[Wed Aug 06 22:30:22 2003] : (806) Farkenella: Actually, if we can find a nice camp type spot, I think it's an excellent idea
[Wed Aug 06 22:31:04 2003] : ** (808) Enilia smiles and starts looking for camspots **
[Wed Aug 06 22:31:11 2003] : (808) Enilia: +p
[Wed Aug 06 22:31:20 2003] : (807) Finduilas: Yes, food and sleep sound great
[Wed Aug 06 22:31:22 2003] : (808) Enilia: ooc tho a cam would be handy :P
[Wed Aug 06 22:31:44 2003] : (804) DM: You ride for an hour looking for somewhere to camp...
[Wed Aug 06 22:31:47 2003] : (808) Enilia: We didn't even have lunch!
[Wed Aug 06 22:32:16 2003] : (806) Farkenella: And I was wondering why I heard strange noises ! *looks at own stomach*
[Wed Aug 06 22:32:16 2003] : (804) DM: You can se some woods about a mile to the left of the road
[Wed Aug 06 22:33:17 2003] : (804) DM: ooc is it really only 22.30?? Seems like 23.30
[Wed Aug 06 22:33:21 2003] : (822) Berrawyn: ooc "Narg Bridge" It just sounds like its gonna hurt
[Wed Aug 06 22:33:31 2003] : (808) Enilia: Gresham, how far to the frog camp from here?
[Wed Aug 06 22:34:17 2003] : (807) Finduilas: ooc I've got it 11:30 now
[Wed Aug 06 22:34:33 2003] : (804) DM: We have to ride 'till we hit the bridge, then follow the river north again into the hills
[Wed Aug 06 22:35:05 2003] : (807) Finduilas: To the east or to the west?
[Wed Aug 06 22:35:13 2003] : (808) Enilia: So these woods might be a good place to set up camp I reckon
[Wed Aug 06 22:35:19 2003] : (804) DM: 8 maybe 10 miles, but
[Wed Aug 06 22:35:24 2003] : (804) DM: hills are hard
[Wed Aug 06 22:35:52 2003] : (807) Finduilas: Especially in the dark and after a tough fight as well
[Wed Aug 06 22:36:41 2003] : (806) Farkenella: Let's go for the tree covers
[Wed Aug 06 22:36:50 2003] : (806) Farkenella: ooc anything for shade and cool...lol
[Wed Aug 06 22:36:50 2003] : (808) Enilia: But hitting their camp with no healer qwould be too dangerous
[Wed Aug 06 22:37:26 2003] : (806) Farkenella: I agree
[Wed Aug 06 22:37:43 2003] : (822) Berrawyn: I'm not sure about camping in infamiliar woods
[Wed Aug 06 22:38:03 2003] : (808) Enilia: How about just outside it then?
[Wed Aug 06 22:38:35 2003] : (808) Enilia: We could keep an eye on the road too then
[Wed Aug 06 22:38:47 2003] : (822) Berrawyn: if we can get shelter, yeah
[Wed Aug 06 22:38:54 2003] : (807) Finduilas: And we should keep watch anyway
[Wed Aug 06 22:38:58 2003] : ** (808) Enilia has a tent :P **
[Wed Aug 06 22:39:07 2003] : (804) DM: Watches??
[Wed Aug 06 22:39:08 2003] : (808) Enilia: Of course Findus
[Wed Aug 06 22:39:14 2003] : ** (807) Finduilas doesn't want a tent **
[Wed Aug 06 22:39:28 2003] : (822) Berrawyn: ooc first or last
[Wed Aug 06 22:39:32 2003] : (808) Enilia: I'll take first
[Wed Aug 06 22:39:40 2003] : (806) Farkenella: I'll take any
[Wed Aug 06 22:39:54 2003] : (807) Finduilas: I'll take whatever watch necessary
[Wed Aug 06 22:39:54 2003] : ** (808) Enilia lets Zero out **
[Wed Aug 06 22:40:20 2003] : (804) DM: I must pray at sunst
[Wed Aug 06 22:40:21 2003] : (807) Finduilas: ooc Who needs 8 hours of rest?
[Wed Aug 06 22:40:26 2003] : (822) Berrawyn: I'll go last then
[Wed Aug 06 22:40:33 2003] : (804) Gresham: I must pray at sunset, I cannot go first
[Wed Aug 06 22:40:38 2003] : (806) Farkenella: will take watch with Enilia
[Wed Aug 06 22:41:03 2003] : (804) Gresham: I will go middle, but not alone
[Wed Aug 06 22:41:09 2003] : (807) Finduilas: I'll take second then
[Wed Aug 06 22:41:19 2003] : (808) Enilia: ooc I have no idea what I need
[Wed Aug 06 22:41:39 2003] : (807) Finduilas: And I can also take third with Berrawyn
[Wed Aug 06 22:41:42 2003] : (804) Gresham: ooc human sorcerors need 8 hours restart
[Wed Aug 06 22:41:45 2003] : (806) Farkenella: I can stay with you Gresham, i don't need much rest
[Wed Aug 06 22:41:50 2003] : (804) Gresham: ooc human sorcerors need 8 hours rest
[Wed Aug 06 22:42:00 2003] : (804) Gresham: ooc bloody auto-complete
[Wed Aug 06 22:42:08 2003] : (808) Enilia: oos still have most of my spells, I'll manage
[Wed Aug 06 22:42:09 2003] : (807) Finduilas: ooc I already volunteered for second, Farkenella
[Wed Aug 06 22:42:13 2003] : (804) Gresham: Thankyou lady
[Wed Aug 06 22:42:18 2003] : ** (804) Gresham blushes **
[Wed Aug 06 22:42:59 2003] : (806) Farkenella: whatever, I'll fill the holes
[Wed Aug 06 22:43:31 2003] : (804) DM: OKso... who when Gresham and Finduilas 2nd
[Wed Aug 06 22:43:55 2003] : (806) Farkenella: Enilia and I first
[Wed Aug 06 22:44:05 2003] : (806) Farkenella: then Gresham and Finduilas
[Wed Aug 06 22:44:15 2003] : (806) Farkenella: then Berrawyn and me gain I guess ?
[Wed Aug 06 22:44:18 2003] : (804) DM: OK
[Wed Aug 06 22:44:34 2003] : (804) DM: The night passes uneventfully
[Wed Aug 06 22:44:43 2003] : (808) Enilia: lol
[Wed Aug 06 22:44:47 2003] : (806) Farkenella: ooc tout a pour a !
[Wed Aug 06 22:44:51 2003] : (806) Farkenella: ooc sheesh
[Wed Aug 06 22:44:51 2003] : (804) DM: ooc can't second guess the dice
[Wed Aug 06 22:45:04 2003] : (807) Finduilas: ooc KMAO
[Wed Aug 06 22:45:22 2003] : (822) Berrawyn: ooc git
[Wed Aug 06 22:45:29 2003] : (804) DM: Everyone awakes feeling marginally better
[Wed Aug 06 22:45:35 2003] : ** (808) Enilia has breakfast after looking after her horse n Zero **
[Wed Aug 06 22:45:42 2003] : (804) DM: ooc 1hp/level healed
[Wed Aug 06 22:45:45 2003] : (807) Finduilas: ooc Oi, don't call the DM names, he might send 2 mantisses at us now
[Wed Aug 06 22:45:58 2003] : ** (806) Farkenella has eaten before her watch and eats breakfast now **
[Wed Aug 06 22:46:01 2003] : (806) Farkenella: ooc LOL
[Wed Aug 06 22:46:05 2003] : ** (807) Finduilas feels better than she has in days **
[Wed Aug 06 22:46:11 2003] : (822) Berrawyn: ooc he wouldn't dare :P
[Wed Aug 06 22:46:32 2003] : (808) Enilia: ooc Don't dare the DM either :P
[Wed Aug 06 22:46:36 2003] : ** (804) DM sniggers **
[Wed Aug 06 22:46:41 2003] : ** (806) Farkenella feeds Enokiel a bit **
[Wed Aug 06 22:46:58 2003] : ** (822) Berrawyn has breakfast and check on CC **
[Wed Aug 06 22:47:05 2003] : ** (806) Farkenella listens intently for stomach noises **
[Wed Aug 06 22:47:12 2003] : (806) Farkenella: Listen Skill Check: [1d20+6] -> [6,6] = (12)
[Wed Aug 06 22:47:16 2003] : ** (807) Finduilas has breakfast and a quick wash **
[Wed Aug 06 22:47:19 2003] : (806) Farkenella: nope, feeling much better
[Wed Aug 06 22:47:20 2003] : ** (804) Gresham does all the usual stuff, but unobtrusively **
[Wed Aug 06 22:47:22 2003] : (806) Farkenella: *sighs*
[Wed Aug 06 22:47:36 2003] : (804) Gresham: Anyone still in need of healing?
[Wed Aug 06 22:47:49 2003] : (807) Finduilas: I'm fine, thank you :)
[Wed Aug 06 22:47:58 2003] : (808) Enilia: ooc /me presses quick save before heading for the bridge :P
[Wed Aug 06 22:48:05 2003] : (804) Gresham: ooc LOL
[Wed Aug 06 22:48:22 2003] : (822) Berrawyn: I'm ok G
[Wed Aug 06 22:48:53 2003] : ** (806) Farkenella does the Q trick too *frowns* **
[Wed Aug 06 22:49:04 2003] : ** (808) Enilia stuffs Zero back in the saddlebag, looking at his tummy and wondering if he cleared the forest of rats or something **
[Wed Aug 06 22:50:33 2003] : (808) Enilia: Are we ready to continue?
[Wed Aug 06 22:50:42 2003] : ** (806) Farkenella is ready **
[Wed Aug 06 22:51:24 2003] : ** (804) Gresham mounts up and heads back for the road **
[Wed Aug 06 22:51:31 2003] : (822) Berrawyn: yep
[Wed Aug 06 22:52:05 2003] : (822) Berrawyn: ooc btw what time do we finish tonight as I'm flippin knackered
[Wed Aug 06 22:52:25 2003] : (804) Gresham: ooc anyone hunted for breakfast... wilderness lore check
[Wed Aug 06 22:52:26 2003] : ** (807) Finduilas follows **
[Wed Aug 06 22:52:43 2003] : ** (808) Enilia follows **
[Wed Aug 06 22:52:47 2003] : (807) Finduilas: ooc Just ate rations
[Wed Aug 06 22:52:53 2003] : ** (806) Farkenella follows **
[Wed Aug 06 22:53:40 2003] : (806) Farkenella: ooc shall we go to the bridge, see what's there and then stop ?
[Wed Aug 06 22:53:55 2003] : (804) DM: OK, uyou ride for an hour and can see a bridge in the distance
[Wed Aug 06 22:54:00 2003] : (808) Enilia: ooc Sounds okay
[Wed Aug 06 22:54:14 2003] : (804) DM: It's about a mile away
[Wed Aug 06 22:54:20 2003] : ** (806) Farkenella quints her eyes to look at bridge **
[Wed Aug 06 22:54:23 2003] : (834) Berrawyn (enter): 22:54
[Wed Aug 06 22:54:27 2003] : (806) Farkenella: squints
[Wed Aug 06 22:54:33 2003] : (808) Enilia: ooc wb
[Wed Aug 06 22:54:33 2003] : (807) Finduilas: ooc wb Bert
[Wed Aug 06 22:54:44 2003] : (834) Berrawyn: ooc miss anything?
[Wed Aug 06 22:54:45 2003] : (822) Berrawyn (exit): 22:54
[Wed Aug 06 22:54:51 2003] : (806) Farkenella: ooc shall we go to the bridge, see what's there and then stop ?
[Wed Aug 06 22:54:52 2003] : (804) DM: OK, uyou ride for an hour and can see a bridge in the distance
[Wed Aug 06 22:54:55 2003] : (807) Finduilas: ooc No
[Wed Aug 06 22:55:03 2003] : (804) DM: ooc I can stop here if you want
[Wed Aug 06 22:55:40 2003] : (808) Enilia: Might be best, iany fights tend to take some time :P
[Wed Aug 06 22:55:40 2003] : (834) Berrawyn: ooc i'm pretty tired (long day in work)
[Wed Aug 06 22:55:56 2003] : (806) Farkenella: ooc agreed, I am meting anyway
[Wed Aug 06 22:55:58 2003] : (804) DM: Sure, lets leave it here
[Wed Aug 06 22:56:02 2003] : (806) Farkenella: melting even
[Wed Aug 06 22:56:02 2003] : (804) DM: GAME END