Contents / PnP Stuff / Logs / Craig's - 16 July 2003

[Wed Jul 16 19:42:44 2003] : (2005) DM: GAME START
[Wed Jul 16 19:42:58 2003] : (2005) DM: ooc you all read the game summary in the email?
[Wed Jul 16 19:43:09 2003] : (2006) Enilia: ooc of course :P
[Wed Jul 16 19:43:19 2003] : (2005) DM: ooc off you go then
[Wed Jul 16 19:43:30 2003] : (2006) Enilia: ooc lol
[Wed Jul 16 19:43:35 2003] : (2005) Jim: You...
[Wed Jul 16 19:43:46 2003] : (2005) Jim: You're not going to leave me here are you?
[Wed Jul 16 19:43:57 2003] : (2009) Farkenella: Well look at it this way Jim
[Wed Jul 16 19:44:08 2003] : (2009) Farkenella: It's either you come with us to explore that dungeon
[Wed Jul 16 19:44:11 2003] : (2009) Farkenella: and find Belias
[Wed Jul 16 19:44:18 2003] : (2005) Jim: Err
[Wed Jul 16 19:44:23 2003] : (2009) Farkenella: or you stay in this room and not move
[Wed Jul 16 19:44:24 2003] : ** (2005) Jim cowers **
[Wed Jul 16 19:44:31 2003] : (2009) Farkenella: or I have an idea
[Wed Jul 16 19:44:33 2003] : (2005) Jim: Can you lock me in?
[Wed Jul 16 19:44:47 2003] : (2009) Farkenella: hmmm, probably not in this room, wouldn't be safe
[Wed Jul 16 19:45:07 2003] : (2014) Berrawyn: Have you any idea whats behind these two doors?
[Wed Jul 16 19:45:09 2003] : (2009) Farkenella: but I can lock you in in the deserted room, the one with the corpse
[Wed Jul 16 19:45:37 2003] : (2013) Aspen: "That doesn't sound like a good idea."
[Wed Jul 16 19:45:40 2003] : (2014) Berrawyn: ooc (was thinking they might be store rooms)
[Wed Jul 16 19:45:49 2003] : (2005) Jim: What corpse??
[Wed Jul 16 19:45:53 2003] : (2013) Aspen: "He could get stuck in there."
[Wed Jul 16 19:45:55 2003] : ** (2005) Jim looks horrified **
[Wed Jul 16 19:45:56 2003] : (2009) Farkenella: what does not Aspen ? And where have you been anyway ?
[Wed Jul 16 19:46:19 2003] : (2009) Farkenella: The room with the dead halfling looks like it has not been visited in a long time
[Wed Jul 16 19:46:28 2003] : (2009) Farkenella: whereas this...is ...a kitchen ?
[Wed Jul 16 19:46:34 2003] : ** (2005) Jim looks at Berrawyn **
[Wed Jul 16 19:46:45 2003] : (2005) Jim: The orcs came through those doors
[Wed Jul 16 19:46:54 2003] : (2009) Farkenella: see what I mean ?
[Wed Jul 16 19:47:13 2003] : ** (2005) Jim points at the bags piled up behind the other door (pushed out of the way by Berrawyn **
[Wed Jul 16 19:47:15 2003] : (2005) Jim: )
[Wed Jul 16 19:47:35 2003] : (2009) Farkenella: ah
[Wed Jul 16 19:47:38 2003] : (2005) Jim: I think this is their kitchen, yes
[Wed Jul 16 19:47:39 2003] : (2009) Farkenella: let me go and see
[Wed Jul 16 19:47:49 2003] : ** (2009) Farkenella goes to the bags and searches for anything that might be there **
[Wed Jul 16 19:48:15 2003] : (2005) Jim: Farkanella finds dried meat of *some* description
[Wed Jul 16 19:48:29 2003] : (2014) Berrawyn: The first room might be the best option then. It seems deserted, and its close to the exit
[Wed Jul 16 19:48:36 2003] : (2013) Aspen: Ew!
[Wed Jul 16 19:48:44 2003] : (2006) Enilia: ooc ditto
[Wed Jul 16 19:48:45 2003] : ** (2009) Farkenella chews on the dried meat to taste it **
[Wed Jul 16 19:48:45 2003] : (2005) Jim: ooc /me covers his eyes
[Wed Jul 16 19:48:49 2003] : (2009) Farkenella: ooc ditto
[Wed Jul 16 19:48:54 2003] : (2005) Jim: ooc bright light, bright light
[Wed Jul 16 19:48:59 2003] : (2014) Berrawyn: ooc sorry
[Wed Jul 16 19:49:21 2003] : (2014) Berrawyn: ooc was trying to get something a little different from Farky
[Wed Jul 16 19:49:28 2003] : (2005) Jim: THe *meat* tastes a bit musty...
[Wed Jul 16 19:49:29 2003] : (2006) Enilia: ooc suddenly he got a falsetto voice :P
[Wed Jul 16 19:49:40 2003] : (2005) Jim: spot check Farky
[Wed Jul 16 19:49:41 2003] : (2009) Farkenella: ooc what about this colour
[Wed Jul 16 19:49:46 2003] : (2009) Farkenella: ooc for me
[Wed Jul 16 19:49:53 2003] : (2013) Aspen: ooc Ahem!
[Wed Jul 16 19:49:56 2003] : (2009) Farkenella: Spot Skill Check: [1d20+5] -> [15,5] = (20)
[Wed Jul 16 19:50:02 2003] : (2009) Farkenella: ooc oops
[Wed Jul 16 19:50:27 2003] : (2005) Jim: ooc Farky and Berrawyns were OK, it was FArky and FInduilas that were too close
[Wed Jul 16 19:50:40 2003] : (2005) Jim: ooc Purple is free, I'm not using it ;D
[Wed Jul 16 19:50:51 2003] : (2009) Farkenella: ooc I am not taking purple
[Wed Jul 16 19:50:56 2003] : (2006) Enilia: ooc lol
[Wed Jul 16 19:51:03 2003] : (2014) Berrawyn: ooc I'll take it
[Wed Jul 16 19:51:14 2003] : (2005) Jim: Farky, you spot what looks suspiciously like a human ear on a piece of meat
[Wed Jul 16 19:51:21 2003] : (2005) Jim: fort save
[Wed Jul 16 19:51:36 2003] : (2009) Farkenella: Fortitude save: [1d20-1] -> [15,-1] = (14)
[Wed Jul 16 19:51:44 2003] : (2009) Farkenella: huh ?
[Wed Jul 16 19:51:59 2003] : (2005) Jim: You throw up into your mouth, but manage to gulp it back down
[Wed Jul 16 19:52:08 2003] : (2006) Enilia: ooc eeew!
[Wed Jul 16 19:52:14 2003] : (2009) Farkenella: arrgh
[Wed Jul 16 19:52:19 2003] : (2009) Farkenella: ewwwwwwww
[Wed Jul 16 19:52:22 2003] : (2009) Farkenella: blurts
[Wed Jul 16 19:52:31 2003] : (2006) Enilia: What's wrong Farky?
[Wed Jul 16 19:52:35 2003] : (2005) Jim: ooc fancy eating orc food!
[Wed Jul 16 19:52:50 2003] : (2009) Farkenella: beeeeeerk
[Wed Jul 16 19:52:54 2003] : ** (2009) Farkenella spits **
[Wed Jul 16 19:53:01 2003] : (2009) Farkenella: that thing is....
[Wed Jul 16 19:53:01 2003] : (2013) Aspen: "Gone off?"
[Wed Jul 16 19:53:05 2003] : (2009) Farkenella: human ?
[Wed Jul 16 19:53:20 2003] : ** (2009) Farkenella loks at the piece of meat **
[Wed Jul 16 19:53:23 2003] : ** (2005) Jim barfs **
[Wed Jul 16 19:53:28 2003] : (2006) Enilia: You *ate* it??? *gasp*
[Wed Jul 16 19:53:29 2003] : (2009) Farkenella: Errr, Jim, I guess you can hide here
[Wed Jul 16 19:53:32 2003] : (2009) Farkenella: behind the bags
[Wed Jul 16 19:53:36 2003] : (2014) Berrawyn: Shoulda looked at it first
[Wed Jul 16 19:53:41 2003] : (2009) Farkenella: I tasted it Enilia
[Wed Jul 16 19:53:51 2003] : ** (2006) Enilia shudders **
[Wed Jul 16 19:54:06 2003] : (2009) Farkenella: I did look, just not close enough I guess
[Wed Jul 16 19:54:54 2003] : (2009) Farkenella: OK, jim ?
[Wed Jul 16 19:55:01 2003] : (2009) Farkenella: can you hide behind the bags ?
[Wed Jul 16 19:55:06 2003] : (2014) Berrawyn: I wouldn't eat any food I find down 'ere'
[Wed Jul 16 19:55:08 2003] : (2005) Jim: I guess so
[Wed Jul 16 19:55:31 2003] : ** (2005) Jim gets under the bags **
[Wed Jul 16 19:55:33 2003] : (2009) Farkenella: we can probably move these bodies around (ooc, iare there chairs ?)
[Wed Jul 16 19:55:45 2003] : ** (2009) Farkenella moves to the orc near the door **
[Wed Jul 16 19:56:01 2003] : ** (2009) Farkenella kneels to pick him up **
[Wed Jul 16 19:56:08 2003] : ** (2014) Berrawyn helps **
[Wed Jul 16 19:56:38 2003] : (2009) Farkenella: ooc are there chairs ?
[Wed Jul 16 19:57:19 2003] : (2009) Farkenella: ooc am I here ?
[Wed Jul 16 19:57:33 2003] : (2006) Enilia: ooc you are, question is; is he?
[Wed Jul 16 19:57:34 2003] : (2009) Farkenella: Dex check: [1d20+3] -> [20,3] = (23)
[Wed Jul 16 19:57:39 2003] : (2005) Jim: ooc there is a rtable
[Wed Jul 16 19:57:43 2003] : (2005) Jim: table
[Wed Jul 16 19:57:49 2003] : (2005) Jim: no chairs
[Wed Jul 16 19:58:02 2003] : (2013) Aspen: "Why are you moving bodies around?"
[Wed Jul 16 19:58:03 2003] : (2009) Farkenella: should we sit the body by the bags then ?
[Wed Jul 16 19:58:10 2003] : (2013) Aspen: "Shouldn't we continue looking?"
[Wed Jul 16 19:58:23 2003] : (2009) Farkenella: I was thinking we could make it appear as if everything is ok
[Wed Jul 16 19:58:28 2003] : (2009) Farkenella: with three entrances
[Wed Jul 16 19:58:38 2003] : (2009) Farkenella: they're bound to come back here at some point
[Wed Jul 16 19:58:53 2003] : (2013) Aspen: "I think the blood would be a bit of a giveaway."
[Wed Jul 16 19:59:03 2003] : (2009) Farkenella: oh well, you're right
[Wed Jul 16 19:59:08 2003] : ** (2009) Farkenella drops the body down **
[Wed Jul 16 19:59:09 2003] : (2006) Enilia: No matter what, They'll notice "supper" has gone...
[Wed Jul 16 19:59:13 2003] : ** (2014) Berrawyn drops the boy **
[Wed Jul 16 19:59:17 2003] : (2014) Berrawyn: ooc (body)
[Wed Jul 16 19:59:23 2003] : (2009) Farkenella: let's go then
[Wed Jul 16 19:59:49 2003] : (2005) Jim: me is well hidden and not moving
[Wed Jul 16 19:59:54 2003] : ** (2005) Jim is well hidden and not moving **
[Wed Jul 16 20:00:07 2003] : (2005) DM: OK what next folks?
[Wed Jul 16 20:00:07 2003] : ** (2009) Farkenella fumbles in her bag **
[Wed Jul 16 20:00:47 2003] : (2013) Aspen: "What's behind those 2 doors?"
[Wed Jul 16 20:01:06 2003] : ** (2009) Farkenella waves a bag full of coins in front of the others **
[Wed Jul 16 20:01:26 2003] : (2009) Farkenella: hey, look what I found
[Wed Jul 16 20:01:33 2003] : ** (2009) Farkenella looks in the bag **
[Wed Jul 16 20:01:39 2003] : (2009) Farkenella: tons of silver, let's share it later
[Wed Jul 16 20:01:50 2003] : ** (2009) Farkenella hands the bag to whoever is closer to her **
[Wed Jul 16 20:01:51 2003] : (2014) Berrawyn: ooOOoo
[Wed Jul 16 20:02:09 2003] : (2005) DM: The bag contains 590 silver pieces
[Wed Jul 16 20:02:13 2003] : (2006) Enilia: Let's find the boy if it ain't too late already, money can wait!
[Wed Jul 16 20:02:25 2003] : (2009) Farkenella: yep, Berrawyn, can you take this ?
[Wed Jul 16 20:02:32 2003] : (2014) Berrawyn: Its probably from the coach
[Wed Jul 16 20:02:39 2003] : (2014) Berrawyn: OK
[Wed Jul 16 20:02:49 2003] : ** (2009) Farkenella goes to the door (NE) and looks at it, listening and searching **
[Wed Jul 16 20:02:52 2003] : ** (2014) Berrawyn goes to put it in his pack... **
[Wed Jul 16 20:02:55 2003] : (2009) Farkenella: Search Skill Check: [1d20+9] -> [10,9] = (19)
[Wed Jul 16 20:02:58 2003] : (2009) Farkenella: Listen Skill Check: [1d20+6] -> [18,6] = (24)
[Wed Jul 16 20:03:06 2003] : ** (2014) Berrawyn realises his pack is none existent **
[Wed Jul 16 20:03:11 2003] : (2009) Farkenella: ooc ohoh, seems the dice gods are with me tonight
[Wed Jul 16 20:03:18 2003] : (2014) Berrawyn: Aspen, could you take this?
[Wed Jul 16 20:03:19 2003] : (2005) DM: Farky, the door seems to slide into the ceiling
[Wed Jul 16 20:04:03 2003] : (2009) Farkenella: ooc as in, it does not "open" a normal way, but slides up and down ?
[Wed Jul 16 20:04:21 2003] : (2005) DM: ooc yes
[Wed Jul 16 20:04:28 2003] : (2009) Farkenella: hmmm, weird
[Wed Jul 16 20:04:36 2003] : ** (2009) Farkenella goes to the other door and does the same **
[Wed Jul 16 20:04:38 2003] : (2009) Farkenella: Listen Skill Check: [1d20+6] -> [1,6] = (7)
[Wed Jul 16 20:04:44 2003] : (2009) Farkenella: Search Skill Check: [1d20+9] -> [5,9] = (14)
[Wed Jul 16 20:04:58 2003] : (2005) DM: You can see nothing special about the door
[Wed Jul 16 20:05:14 2003] : ** (2009) Farkenella goes back to first door and looks for a way of opening it **
[Wed Jul 16 20:05:26 2003] : (2005) DM: There is a handle
[Wed Jul 16 20:05:38 2003] : ** (2009) Farkenella examines the handle **
[Wed Jul 16 20:05:53 2003] : (2005) DM: It is recessed into the wall at the side of the door
[Wed Jul 16 20:06:07 2003] : ** (2009) Farkenella pokes at the handle and jerks back **
[Wed Jul 16 20:06:15 2003] : (2005) DM: the door opens
[Wed Jul 16 20:06:36 2003] : (2009) Farkenella: Shall we go ?
[Wed Jul 16 20:06:41 2003] : (2005) DM: A bare corridor is bvisible
[Wed Jul 16 20:06:56 2003] : (2014) Berrawyn: Lead on
[Wed Jul 16 20:07:00 2003] : (2005) DM: There are footprints on the floor
[Wed Jul 16 20:07:01 2003] : (2013) Aspen: "Why not? It's a good a way as any."
[Wed Jul 16 20:07:03 2003] : (2006) Enilia: Might as well, no use hanging around
[Wed Jul 16 20:07:17 2003] : (2009) Farkenella: Berrawyn, can you make anything of these footprints ?
[Wed Jul 16 20:07:20 2003] : (2009) Farkenella: Wilderness Lore Skill Check: [1d20+0] -> [2,0] = (2)
[Wed Jul 16 20:07:21 2003] : (2013) Aspen: "Footprints? What sort are they?"
[Wed Jul 16 20:07:26 2003] : (2013) Aspen: Wilderness Lore Skill Check: [1d20+7] -> [2,7] = (9)
[Wed Jul 16 20:07:30 2003] : (2014) Berrawyn: Wilderness Lore Skill Check: [1d20+4] -> [15,4] = (19)
[Wed Jul 16 20:07:34 2003] : (2009) Farkenella: or Aspen for that matter
[Wed Jul 16 20:07:46 2003] : (2013) Aspen: ooc Tracking requires the tracking feat, BTW.
[Wed Jul 16 20:07:51 2003] : (2005) DM: They are orc footprints, they lead in both directions to/from the room
[Wed Jul 16 20:08:17 2003] : (2009) Farkenella: ooc yes, but recognizing footprints should only require the wilderness lore check no ?
[Wed Jul 16 20:08:52 2003] : (2013) Aspen: "Let's follow these tracks."
[Wed Jul 16 20:09:06 2003] : (2009) Farkenella: Hide Skill Check: [1d20+3] -> [11,3] = (14)
[Wed Jul 16 20:09:09 2003] : (2005) DM: The corridor turns and becomes a T junction
[Wed Jul 16 20:09:09 2003] : (2009) Farkenella: Move Silently Skill Check: [1d20+7] -> [6,7] = (13)
[Wed Jul 16 20:09:19 2003] : (2014) Berrawyn: ooc Track is trying to follow without definate footprints - any twit can do that
[Wed Jul 16 20:09:22 2003] : ** (2009) Farkenella stays close to the walls **
[Wed Jul 16 20:09:35 2003] : ** (2014) Berrawyn follows a few yards behind **
[Wed Jul 16 20:09:36 2003] : (2009) Farkenella: ooc thanx for the twit :P
[Wed Jul 16 20:09:45 2003] : ** (2006) Enilia follows at the back **
[Wed Jul 16 20:10:13 2003] : (2014) Berrawyn: ooc ...present company excepted of course
[Wed Jul 16 20:10:41 2003] : ** (2009) Farkenella peeps around the corner **
[Wed Jul 16 20:10:45 2003] : (2009) Farkenella: Spot Skill Check: [1d20+5] -> [11,5] = (16)
[Wed Jul 16 20:11:50 2003] : (2009) Farkenella: ooc I am the cross
[Wed Jul 16 20:11:56 2003] : ** (2009) Farkenella peeps right and left **
[Wed Jul 16 20:12:40 2003] : ** (2009) Farkenella whispers back to the others **
[Wed Jul 16 20:12:49 2003] : (2005) DM: Nothing to see... Yet.. :D
[Wed Jul 16 20:12:59 2003] : (2009) Farkenella: the corridor comes back on itself, it seems to be leading on the right to the room we just came from
[Wed Jul 16 20:13:05 2003] : (2009) Farkenella: Listen Skill Check: [1d20+6] -> [17,6] = (23)
[Wed Jul 16 20:13:17 2003] : (2013) Aspen: "Why do people build such confusing tunnels when there is plenty of outside around?"
[Wed Jul 16 20:13:30 2003] : (2009) Farkenella: don't ask ME
[Wed Jul 16 20:13:40 2003] : (2005) DM: ooc looks dwarf built
[Wed Jul 16 20:13:53 2003] : (2009) Farkenella: must be them dwarves
[Wed Jul 16 20:13:53 2003] : (2014) Berrawyn: Some creatures don't like the outside as we do
[Wed Jul 16 20:13:57 2003] : (2005) DM: ooc which way you going... draw
[Wed Jul 16 20:14:01 2003] : ** (2009) Farkenella hisses as she says that **
[Wed Jul 16 20:14:17 2003] : (2009) Farkenella: right or left ?
[Wed Jul 16 20:14:25 2003] : ** (2009) Farkenella turns and asks the others **
[Wed Jul 16 20:15:00 2003] : (2013) Aspen: Right leads back to the kitchen. I say left."
[Wed Jul 16 20:15:11 2003] : Attempting to assign the role of PLAYER to (2013) Aspen...
[Wed Jul 16 20:15:12 2003] : (2014) Berrawyn: Left sounds good
[Wed Jul 16 20:15:17 2003] : (2014) Berrawyn: ooc brb
[Wed Jul 16 20:15:24 2003] : (2009) Farkenella: it seems to continue though, should we not try and secure our behind ?
[Wed Jul 16 20:15:25 2003] : (2006) Enilia: As long as we go
[Wed Jul 16 20:15:42 2003] : (2009) Farkenella: ooc lol, rear is a better word I guess
[Wed Jul 16 20:16:29 2003] : (2009) Farkenella: ok, whatever, left it is then, me slides along the wall to next corner
[Wed Jul 16 20:16:37 2003] : (2005) DM: Listen checks
[Wed Jul 16 20:16:42 2003] : (2009) Farkenella: Listen Skill Check: [1d20+6] -> [15,6] = (21)
[Wed Jul 16 20:16:46 2003] : (2006) Enilia: Enilia: Listen Skill Check [1d20+0] -> [17,0] = (17)
[Wed Jul 16 20:17:27 2003] : (2013) Aspen: Listen Skill Check: [1d20+3] -> [16,3] = (19)
[Wed Jul 16 20:18:10 2003] : (2005) DM: OK you hear the sound of something approaching from the left
[Wed Jul 16 20:18:24 2003] : ** (2009) Farkenella clutches her rapier **
[Wed Jul 16 20:18:50 2003] : ** (2006) Enilia holds her breath and readies her crossbow **
[Wed Jul 16 20:19:20 2003] : (2005) DM: as the creature approaches you hear lots of footsteps
[Wed Jul 16 20:19:28 2003] : (2005) DM: initiative
[Wed Jul 16 20:19:32 2003] : (2006) Enilia: Initiative Enilia [1d20+1] -> [20,1] = (21)
[Wed Jul 16 20:19:38 2003] : (2013) Aspen: [1d20+2] -> [19,2] = (21)
[Wed Jul 16 20:19:55 2003] : (2005) DM: [1d20] -> [2] = (2)
[Wed Jul 16 20:20:04 2003] : (2009) Farkenella: Initiative Farkenella : [1d20+3] -> [15,3] = (18)
[Wed Jul 16 20:20:05 2003] : (2005) DM: ooc I'sd better wait for Bert
[Wed Jul 16 20:20:14 2003] : (2009) Farkenella: ooc YES
[Wed Jul 16 20:20:17 2003] : (2009) Farkenella: ooc lol
[Wed Jul 16 20:20:21 2003] : (2014) Berrawyn: Initiative Berrawyn: [1d20+3] -> [5,3] = (8)
[Wed Jul 16 20:21:13 2003] : (2014) Berrawyn: ooc btw, I'm back :)
[Wed Jul 16 20:21:19 2003] : (2009) Farkenella: ooc although....*sigh*
[Wed Jul 16 20:21:22 2003] : (2006) Enilia: oox wb :P
[Wed Jul 16 20:21:26 2003] : (2005) DM: Ok you spot a very large segmented creature with lots of legs... it is trackiny your scent and is not surprised
[Wed Jul 16 20:21:26 2003] : (2009) Farkenella: Hide Skill Check: [1d20+3] -> [6,3] = (9)
[Wed Jul 16 20:21:48 2003] : (2013) Aspen: ooc a centipede?
[Wed Jul 16 20:21:56 2003] : (2006) Enilia: ooc Noooooo!
[Wed Jul 16 20:22:14 2003] : (2014) Berrawyn: ooc a big centipede?
[Wed Jul 16 20:22:20 2003] : ** (2009) Farkenella tries to count the legs **
[Wed Jul 16 20:22:23 2003] : (2005) DM: Enilia?
[Wed Jul 16 20:22:39 2003] : (2005) DM: ooc it has about 20 that you can see...
[Wed Jul 16 20:22:53 2003] : (2006) Enilia: How close? Too close for range or what?
[Wed Jul 16 20:23:08 2003] : (2005) DM: melee close
[Wed Jul 16 20:23:18 2003] : (2006) Enilia: ooc Ewww
[Wed Jul 16 20:23:39 2003] : ** (2006) Enilia lets Zero out and then whacks beast **
[Wed Jul 16 20:23:42 2003] : (2006) Enilia: Morningstar (base): [1d20+0] -> [4,0] = (4) ===> Damage: [1d8+0] -> [4,0] = (4)
[Wed Jul 16 20:23:47 2003] : (2005) DM: MIss
[Wed Jul 16 20:23:51 2003] : (2005) DM: Aspen
[Wed Jul 16 20:23:57 2003] : ** (2013) Aspen casts flare **
[Wed Jul 16 20:24:07 2003] : (2013) Aspen: DC = 13
[Wed Jul 16 20:24:22 2003] : (2013) Aspen: fort save negates.
[Wed Jul 16 20:24:24 2003] : (2005) DM: [1d20] -> [18] = (18)
[Wed Jul 16 20:24:36 2003] : (2005) DM: ooc what's it do?
[Wed Jul 16 20:24:50 2003] : (2005) DM: ooc saved anyway.
[Wed Jul 16 20:24:54 2003] : (2013) Aspen: ooc -1 to attack for a minute.
[Wed Jul 16 20:24:55 2003] : (2005) DM: Farky
[Wed Jul 16 20:25:09 2003] : (2005) DM: ooc 'k
[Wed Jul 16 20:25:34 2003] : ** (2009) Farkenella stings the thing with her rapier **
[Wed Jul 16 20:25:39 2003] : (2009) Farkenella: Rapier (base): [1d20+3] -> [11,3] = (14) ===> Damage: [1d6+0] -> [1,0] = (1)
[Wed Jul 16 20:25:46 2003] : (2005) DM: miss
[Wed Jul 16 20:25:50 2003] : (2005) DM: Berrawyn
[Wed Jul 16 20:26:04 2003] : ** (2014) Berrawyn swings with both swords **
[Wed Jul 16 20:26:08 2003] : (2014) Berrawyn: Longsword Dual Wield (base): [1d20+0] -> [4,0] = (4) ===> Damage: [1d8+1] -> [5,1] = (6)
[Wed Jul 16 20:26:10 2003] : (2014) Berrawyn: ShortSword Dual-Wield (base): [1d20+0] -> [17,0] = (17) ===> Damage: [1d6+0] -> [3,0] = (3)
[Wed Jul 16 20:26:25 2003] : (2005) DM: 1 hit
[Wed Jul 16 20:26:40 2003] : (2005) DM: ooc I'll assume you flanked Farky, you hit
[Wed Jul 16 20:27:13 2003] : (2005) Centipede: [1d20+2] -> [16,2] = (18)
[Wed Jul 16 20:27:17 2003] : ** (2005) Centipede attacks Berrawyn **
[Wed Jul 16 20:27:29 2003] : (2005) Centipede: [1d6+1] -> [4,1] = (5)
[Wed Jul 16 20:27:35 2003] : (2005) Centipede: 5 damage...
[Wed Jul 16 20:27:56 2003] : (2005) Centipede: fort save
[Wed Jul 16 20:28:06 2003] : (2014) Berrawyn: Fortitude save: [1d20+2] -> [15,2] = (17)
[Wed Jul 16 20:28:18 2003] : (2005) Centipede: ok
[Wed Jul 16 20:28:24 2003] : ** (2014) Berrawyn reels under the impact, and suddenly looks very badly injured **
[Wed Jul 16 20:28:24 2003] : (2005) Centipede: Enilia
[Wed Jul 16 20:29:04 2003] : (2006) Enilia: running back far enough to use ranged
[Wed Jul 16 20:29:21 2003] : (2005) Centipede: ooc firing through melee at -4?
[Wed Jul 16 20:30:02 2003] : (2006) Enilia: Didn't say that, jusrt said running back. (that thing will kill me :P)
[Wed Jul 16 20:30:17 2003] : (2005) Centipede: YOu attacking?
[Wed Jul 16 20:30:42 2003] : (2006) Enilia: Only if there's no change of hitting anyone
[Wed Jul 16 20:30:56 2003] : (2005) Centipede: Try ;)
[Wed Jul 16 20:31:01 2003] : (2006) Enilia: ooc lol
[Wed Jul 16 20:31:12 2003] : ** (2006) Enilia yells "watch out" **
[Wed Jul 16 20:31:14 2003] : (2006) Enilia: Light Crossbow (base): [1d20+1] -> [5,1] = (6) ===> Damage: [1d8+0] -> [7,0] = (7)
[Wed Jul 16 20:31:17 2003] : (2009) Farkenella: ooc it really depends on the size of the beast doesn't it, after all, I am only an elf, lol tiny and small
[Wed Jul 16 20:31:18 2003] : (2005) Centipede: miss
[Wed Jul 16 20:31:27 2003] : (2005) Centipede: Aspen
[Wed Jul 16 20:31:39 2003] : (2013) Aspen: Can I reach it to whack it?
[Wed Jul 16 20:31:54 2003] : (2005) Centipede: yes
[Wed Jul 16 20:32:02 2003] : (2013) Aspen: Quarterstaff (base): [1d20+1] -> [19,1] = (20) ===> Damage: [1d6+1] -> [6,1] = (7)
[Wed Jul 16 20:32:12 2003] : (2005) Centipede: Centipede reels
[Wed Jul 16 20:32:13 2003] : (2013) Aspen: *thwack*
[Wed Jul 16 20:32:19 2003] : (2005) Centipede: But still alive
[Wed Jul 16 20:32:22 2003] : (2009) Farkenella: ooc this staff REALLy is deadly
[Wed Jul 16 20:32:27 2003] : ** (2006) Enilia cheers loudly **
[Wed Jul 16 20:32:34 2003] : (2005) Centipede: Farky
[Wed Jul 16 20:32:37 2003] : ** (2009) Farkenella stings at the thing again **
[Wed Jul 16 20:32:38 2003] : (2009) Farkenella: Rapier (base): [1d20+3] -> [9,3] = (12) ===> Damage: [1d6+0] -> [3,0] = (3)
[Wed Jul 16 20:32:49 2003] : (2005) Centipede: miss
[Wed Jul 16 20:32:52 2003] : (2005) Centipede: Be
[Wed Jul 16 20:32:58 2003] : (2005) Centipede: Berrawyn
[Wed Jul 16 20:33:08 2003] : (2014) Berrawyn: drink a potion
[Wed Jul 16 20:33:20 2003] : (2014) Berrawyn: ooc whats the roll for CLW potion again?
[Wed Jul 16 20:33:20 2003] : (2005) Centipede: 'k
[Wed Jul 16 20:33:26 2003] : (2013) Aspen: ooc [1d8+1] -> [1,1] = (2)
[Wed Jul 16 20:33:36 2003] : (2005) Centipede: ooc LOL
[Wed Jul 16 20:33:49 2003] : (2014) Berrawyn: [1d8+1] -> [8,1] = (9)
[Wed Jul 16 20:34:04 2003] : (2014) Berrawyn: ooc now THATS how to do a roll :P
[Wed Jul 16 20:34:07 2003] : (2005) Centipede: Centipede scrams at Aspen then attacks
[Wed Jul 16 20:34:10 2003] : (2006) Enilia: ooc lol
[Wed Jul 16 20:34:12 2003] : (2005) Centipede: [1d20+2] -> [13,2] = (15)
[Wed Jul 16 20:34:24 2003] : (2013) Aspen: *ouch*
[Wed Jul 16 20:34:27 2003] : (2005) Centipede: AC?
[Wed Jul 16 20:34:31 2003] : (2013) Aspen: 14
[Wed Jul 16 20:34:34 2003] : (2005) Centipede: [1d6+1] -> [6,1] = (7)
[Wed Jul 16 20:34:37 2003] : (2013) Aspen: Fortitude save: [1d20+2] -> [7,2] = (9)
[Wed Jul 16 20:34:52 2003] : (2005) Centipede: You're poisoned
[Wed Jul 16 20:35:17 2003] : (2013) Aspen: ooc how much poison damage>
[Wed Jul 16 20:35:20 2003] : (2005) Centipede: lose 1d4 dex
[Wed Jul 16 20:35:52 2003] : (2013) Aspen: [1d4] -> [3] = (3)
[Wed Jul 16 20:36:09 2003] : (2005) Centipede: Enilia?
[Wed Jul 16 20:36:13 2003] : (2006) Enilia: Light Crossbow (base): [1d20+1] -> [16,1] = (17) ===> Damage: [1d8+0] -> [3,0] = (3)
[Wed Jul 16 20:36:15 2003] : (2013) Aspen: "Arg! My leg!"
[Wed Jul 16 20:36:45 2003] : (2005) Centipede: Hit, centipede chitters loudly then expires
[Wed Jul 16 20:36:49 2003] : ** (2006) Enilia gasps **
[Wed Jul 16 20:37:02 2003] : (2014) Berrawyn: Aspen, are you ok?
[Wed Jul 16 20:37:03 2003] : (2005) Centipede: 110xp each
[Wed Jul 16 20:37:23 2003] : (2013) Aspen: "Leg is a bit stiff."
[Wed Jul 16 20:37:34 2003] : ** (2006) Enilia calls Zero back **
[Wed Jul 16 20:37:47 2003] : (2006) Enilia: can you walk?
[Wed Jul 16 20:37:51 2003] : (2014) Berrawyn: That was a nasty hit you took. Are you ok to walk?
[Wed Jul 16 20:38:00 2003] : (2005) Centipede: ooc thank god I gave you all full HP at level 1!
[Wed Jul 16 20:38:18 2003] : (2014) Berrawyn: ooc Tell me about it. I was down to 2 pts!
[Wed Jul 16 20:38:28 2003] : (2013) Aspen: ooc 2? Bah. I'm down to 1.
[Wed Jul 16 20:38:44 2003] : ** (2009) Farkenella looks around to see if anything else is coming **
[Wed Jul 16 20:38:46 2003] : (2009) Farkenella: Spot Skill Check: [1d20+5] -> [17,5] = (22)
[Wed Jul 16 20:38:48 2003] : ** (2013) Aspen sits down a moment to tend the wound. **
[Wed Jul 16 20:38:54 2003] : (2013) Aspen: Heal Skill Check: [1d20+7] -> [12,7] = (19)
[Wed Jul 16 20:38:56 2003] : (2006) Enilia: ooc tyou should know; druids n centipedes don't mix :P
[Wed Jul 16 20:39:42 2003] : (2005) Centipede: Berrawyn, fort save
[Wed Jul 16 20:39:56 2003] : (2014) Berrawyn: Fortitude save: [1d20+2] -> [3,2] = (5)
[Wed Jul 16 20:40:10 2003] : (2005) Centipede: lose 1d4 dex
[Wed Jul 16 20:40:16 2003] : (2014) Berrawyn: [1d4] -> [3] = (3)
[Wed Jul 16 20:40:21 2003] : (2014) Berrawyn: aghhh
[Wed Jul 16 20:40:30 2003] : ** (2014) Berrawyn drops to the ground beside Aspen **
[Wed Jul 16 20:40:35 2003] : (2013) Aspen: ooc Huh? You don't get the 2ndary damage if you pass the 1st save.
[Wed Jul 16 20:40:46 2003] : (2005) Centipede: ooc you don't?
[Wed Jul 16 20:40:52 2003] : (2013) Aspen: ooc nope.
[Wed Jul 16 20:41:15 2003] : ** (2014) Berrawyn springs up again **
[Wed Jul 16 20:41:19 2003] : (2006) Enilia: ooc lol
[Wed Jul 16 20:41:25 2003] : (2009) Farkenella: ooc lol
[Wed Jul 16 20:41:26 2003] : (2014) Berrawyn: Ha just kidding
[Wed Jul 16 20:41:36 2003] : (2013) Aspen: "Very funny."
[Wed Jul 16 20:41:38 2003] : (2009) Farkenella: that was not funny
[Wed Jul 16 20:41:40 2003] : (2009) Farkenella: !
[Wed Jul 16 20:41:41 2003] : (2006) Enilia: Don't scare us like that Berrawyn!
[Wed Jul 16 20:41:44 2003] : (2014) Berrawyn: Sorry
[Wed Jul 16 20:41:56 2003] : ** (2014) Berrawyn helps Aspen back to his feet **
[Wed Jul 16 20:41:59 2003] : (2005) Centipede: ooc scratch that then...
[Wed Jul 16 20:42:15 2003] : (2013) Aspen: "Thanks. I'll be okay after a bit of rest."
[Wed Jul 16 20:42:24 2003] : (2013) Aspen: "They're not very dangerous centipedes."
[Wed Jul 16 20:42:44 2003] : (2005) Centipede: ooc Plan?
[Wed Jul 16 20:42:52 2003] : (2006) Enilia: Continue
[Wed Jul 16 20:42:58 2003] : (2014) Berrawyn: Well they nearly killed you and me
[Wed Jul 16 20:43:07 2003] : ** (2009) Farkenella searches around for traps, things, whatever **
[Wed Jul 16 20:43:10 2003] : (2009) Farkenella: Search Skill Check: [1d20+9] -> [5,9] = (14)
[Wed Jul 16 20:43:21 2003] : (2013) Aspen: "Um. Anyone have a spare potion?"
[Wed Jul 16 20:43:41 2003] : (2006) Enilia: I'm sorry Aspen, I don't have any at all
[Wed Jul 16 20:43:57 2003] : (2014) Berrawyn: Here, you can have my last one
[Wed Jul 16 20:44:04 2003] : (2013) Aspen: "Thanks."
[Wed Jul 16 20:44:06 2003] : (2013) Aspen: [1d8+1] -> [4,1] = (5)
[Wed Jul 16 20:44:48 2003] : (2005) Centipede: The corridor continues
[Wed Jul 16 20:44:53 2003] : (2013) Aspen: "More tunnels? Stupid dwarfs. *mutter*"
[Wed Jul 16 20:45:02 2003] : (2005) Centipede: There are still plenty of tracks
[Wed Jul 16 20:45:19 2003] : ** (2009) Farkenella turns to Aspen **
[Wed Jul 16 20:45:26 2003] : (2009) Farkenella: you don't like dwarves either ?
[Wed Jul 16 20:45:49 2003] : (2013) Aspen: "Don't like these stone walls...these tunnels...dark...crowded."
[Wed Jul 16 20:46:46 2003] : (2014) Berrawyn: You may not like them, but surely you can appreciate the skill involved in creating them
[Wed Jul 16 20:46:47 2003] : (2009) Farkenella: I see
[Wed Jul 16 20:46:58 2003] : ** (2009) Farkenella looks at Berrawyn funnily **
[Wed Jul 16 20:47:04 2003] : (2013) Aspen: "I guess..."
[Wed Jul 16 20:47:07 2003] : ** (2009) Farkenella looks scornful **
[Wed Jul 16 20:47:12 2003] : (2013) Aspen: "Which way now?"
[Wed Jul 16 20:47:21 2003] : (2013) Aspen: "I say left."
[Wed Jul 16 20:47:27 2003] : (2009) Farkenella: Not a chance I ever praise these people
[Wed Jul 16 20:47:29 2003] : (2005) Centipede: The walls look more ornate further up the corridor
[Wed Jul 16 20:47:37 2003] : (2009) Farkenella: ok, for left
[Wed Jul 16 20:47:48 2003] : (2005) Centipede: They appear to have dsome light wells dug from above
[Wed Jul 16 20:47:50 2003] : ** (2006) Enilia stays at the back **
[Wed Jul 16 20:47:59 2003] : (2014) Berrawyn: Left is good for me
[Wed Jul 16 20:48:01 2003] : (2005) Centipede: (think Balin's tomb)
[Wed Jul 16 20:48:19 2003] : (2005) Centipede: ooc only without the tomb!
[Wed Jul 16 20:48:45 2003] : (2005) Centipede: ooc that left?
[Wed Jul 16 20:49:00 2003] : (2009) Farkenella: ooc I guess ?
[Wed Jul 16 20:49:06 2003] : (2014) Berrawyn: ooc ok with me
[Wed Jul 16 20:49:06 2003] : (2009) Farkenella: Move Silently Skill Check: [1d20+7] -> [5,7] = (12)
[Wed Jul 16 20:49:09 2003] : (2009) Farkenella: Hide Skill Check: [1d20+3] -> [20,3] = (23)
[Wed Jul 16 20:49:14 2003] : (2005) Centipede: ooc mark wher eyou are
[Wed Jul 16 20:49:26 2003] : (2014) Berrawyn: Farky, anything down the other way?
[Wed Jul 16 20:49:46 2003] : (2009) Farkenella: Spot Skill Check: [1d20+5] -> [4,5] = (9)
[Wed Jul 16 20:49:48 2003] : (2009) Farkenella: Spot Skill Check: [1d20+5] -> [17,5] = (22)
[Wed Jul 16 20:49:52 2003] : (2009) Farkenella: right, left
[Wed Jul 16 20:50:07 2003] : (2005) Centipede: You don't see anything except the usual footprints
[Wed Jul 16 20:50:15 2003] : (2009) Farkenella: nothing I can see
[Wed Jul 16 20:50:54 2003] : (2005) Centipede: ooc forgot, 30 xp each for the bell trap
[Wed Jul 16 20:51:38 2003] : (2005) Centipede: Caarrying on?
[Wed Jul 16 20:51:46 2003] : (2009) Farkenella: Search Skill Check: [1d20+9] -> [9,9] = (18)
[Wed Jul 16 20:51:57 2003] : ** (2009) Farkenella advances carefully, weary for traps and things **
[Wed Jul 16 20:52:24 2003] : (2009) Farkenella: Hide Skill Check: [1d20+3] -> [5,3] = (8)
[Wed Jul 16 20:53:08 2003] : (2005) Centipede: You see corridors halfway along and at the bottom left
[Wed Jul 16 20:53:15 2003] : (2009) Farkenella: Listen Skill Check: [1d20+6] -> [6,6] = (12)
[Wed Jul 16 20:53:19 2003] : (2009) Farkenella: Spot Skill Check: [1d20+5] -> [15,5] = (20)
[Wed Jul 16 20:53:29 2003] : (2009) Farkenella: looking and listening ahead and right
[Wed Jul 16 20:53:43 2003] : ** (2014) Berrawyn moves up to the corner after Farky and pokes his head round **
[Wed Jul 16 20:53:46 2003] : (2005) Centipede: You see nothing unuasual
[Wed Jul 16 20:53:56 2003] : (2005) Centipede: There's a door at the bottom
[Wed Jul 16 20:54:26 2003] : (2009) Farkenella: hmmm, people, this is a real labyrynth
[Wed Jul 16 20:54:34 2003] : (2009) Farkenella: labyrinth
[Wed Jul 16 20:54:42 2003] : (2009) Farkenella: right or ahead ?
[Wed Jul 16 20:55:22 2003] : (2014) Berrawyn: How about right this time?
[Wed Jul 16 20:55:23 2003] : (2013) Aspen: "Straight. And try the door."
[Wed Jul 16 20:55:40 2003] : (2009) Farkenella: I agree with Aspen
[Wed Jul 16 20:55:45 2003] : (2009) Farkenella: let's try and clear this place
[Wed Jul 16 20:55:46 2003] : (2014) Berrawyn: ...or we could go straight
[Wed Jul 16 20:55:53 2003] : (2009) Farkenella: I wouldn't want anything/anyone coming after me
[Wed Jul 16 20:56:00 2003] : ** (2009) Farkenella advances slowly **
[Wed Jul 16 20:56:17 2003] : (2005) Centipede: 'k ooc mark positions
[Wed Jul 16 20:56:20 2003] : ** (2006) Enilia stays at the back while following **
[Wed Jul 16 20:56:29 2003] : ** (2009) Farkenella looks left **
[Wed Jul 16 20:56:40 2003] : (2009) Farkenella: oh oh, two doors
[Wed Jul 16 20:56:44 2003] : (2005) Centipede: Corridor ends with a door
[Wed Jul 16 20:56:53 2003] : ** (2009) Farkenella goes to door (East) and listens **
[Wed Jul 16 20:56:58 2003] : (2009) Farkenella: Listen Skill Check: [1d20+6] -> [19,6] = (25)
[Wed Jul 16 20:58:02 2003] : (2005) DM: ooc oops
[Wed Jul 16 20:58:25 2003] : ** (2009) Farkenella motions the others to be quiet **
[Wed Jul 16 20:58:36 2003] : ** (2009) Farkenella whispers **
[Wed Jul 16 20:58:54 2003] : (2009) Farkenella: there's some orc in there, he, or maybe a she, seems to be questionning someone
[Wed Jul 16 20:59:20 2003] : (2009) Farkenella: harshly questionning at that
[Wed Jul 16 20:59:43 2003] : (2014) Berrawyn: This could be our boy (quietly)
[Wed Jul 16 21:00:00 2003] : ** (2013) Aspen listens to see he can recognize the questionee. **
[Wed Jul 16 21:00:06 2003] : (2013) Aspen: Listen Skill Check: [1d20+3] -> [4,3] = (7)
[Wed Jul 16 21:00:27 2003] : (2005) DM: Aspen can't tell
[Wed Jul 16 21:00:53 2003] : (2009) Farkenella: should we try and get in ?
[Wed Jul 16 21:01:01 2003] : ** (2009) Farkenella examines the door **
[Wed Jul 16 21:01:02 2003] : (2009) Farkenella: Search Skill Check: [1d20+9] -> [9,9] = (18)
[Wed Jul 16 21:01:57 2003] : ** (2014) Berrawyn listens **
[Wed Jul 16 21:01:58 2003] : (2005) DM: it's a door with a lock
[Wed Jul 16 21:02:01 2003] : (2014) Berrawyn: Listen Skill Check: [1d20+6] -> [19,6] = (25)
[Wed Jul 16 21:02:24 2003] : (2005) DM: Berrawyn gets no more than Farky got
[Wed Jul 16 21:02:31 2003] : (2014) Berrawyn: ooc :P:P:P:P
[Wed Jul 16 21:03:06 2003] : ** (2009) Farkenella examines the lock **
[Wed Jul 16 21:03:29 2003] : ** (2006) Enilia keeps her crossbow ready **
[Wed Jul 16 21:03:55 2003] : (2005) DM: ooc lock pick roll
[Wed Jul 16 21:04:27 2003] : (2009) Farkenella: Open Lock Skill Check: [1d20+7] -> [17,7] = (24)
[Wed Jul 16 21:04:45 2003] : (2009) Farkenella: ooc yay
[Wed Jul 16 21:04:47 2003] : (2005) DM: It's a reasonably simple lock (DC=17)
[Wed Jul 16 21:05:19 2003] : (2005) DM: ooc you haven't opened it BTW, just examined it
[Wed Jul 16 21:05:51 2003] : (2005) DM: you can tell that it is locked though
[Wed Jul 16 21:05:55 2003] : (2009) Farkenella: ok, should I try to open it ?
[Wed Jul 16 21:06:15 2003] : (2014) Berrawyn: I think you're gonna have to
[Wed Jul 16 21:06:15 2003] : (2005) DM: [1d20+2] -> [20,2] = (22)
[Wed Jul 16 21:06:18 2003] : (2009) Farkenella: I need a little support here
[Wed Jul 16 21:06:18 2003] : (2013) Aspen: "Yes. Quietly."
[Wed Jul 16 21:06:29 2003] : (2006) Enilia: Should you... The boy might be tprisoner in there! *whispers*
[Wed Jul 16 21:06:43 2003] : ** (2009) Farkenella tries to pick the lock as quietly as she can **
[Wed Jul 16 21:06:45 2003] : (2009) Farkenella: Open Lock Skill Check: [1d20+7] -> [19,7] = (26)
[Wed Jul 16 21:06:53 2003] : (2014) Berrawyn: Then we still have to go in
[Wed Jul 16 21:06:54 2003] : (2005) Grugnak: Aha , it seems our visitors have arrived
[Wed Jul 16 21:07:05 2003] : (2005) Grugnak: YThe lock opens
[Wed Jul 16 21:07:25 2003] : (2005) Grugnak: You hear shuffling in the room
[Wed Jul 16 21:07:26 2003] : (2009) Farkenella: me jerks back from the door
[Wed Jul 16 21:07:46 2003] : (2009) Farkenella: Berrawyn..go ahead
[Wed Jul 16 21:07:50 2003] : (2005) voice: YELP
[Wed Jul 16 21:08:01 2003] : (2009) Farkenella: fast
[Wed Jul 16 21:08:04 2003] : ** (2014) Berrawyn kicks open the door **
[Wed Jul 16 21:08:30 2003] : (2005) Grugnak: OK in the room stands an orc in full plate...
[Wed Jul 16 21:08:43 2003] : ** (2009) Farkenella hides as well as wshe can **
[Wed Jul 16 21:08:47 2003] : (2009) Farkenella: Hide Skill Check: [1d20+3] -> [6,3] = (9)
[Wed Jul 16 21:08:48 2003] : (2005) Grugnak: In front of him with a knifr hrld to his neck is a young half-elf
[Wed Jul 16 21:08:52 2003] : (2005) Grugnak: knifr
[Wed Jul 16 21:08:59 2003] : (2005) Grugnak: knife!!
[Wed Jul 16 21:09:18 2003] : (2005) Grugnak: Aha, so you have arrived at last.
[Wed Jul 16 21:09:45 2003] : (2005) Grugnak: Sorry I couldn't have given you a better reception, but my colleagues are out harrassing at the moment
[Wed Jul 16 21:10:28 2003] : (2005) Grugnak: I assure you, you are hopelessly outclassed, and if you make an agressive move, I will slit this boy's throat
[Wed Jul 16 21:10:40 2003] : (2005) Grugnak: Please come in
[Wed Jul 16 21:11:00 2003] : (2013) Aspen: "Er..."
[Wed Jul 16 21:11:09 2003] : (2009) Farkenella: Er...
[Wed Jul 16 21:11:23 2003] : ** (2014) Berrawyn steps in, but keeps his sword raised **
[Wed Jul 16 21:11:33 2003] : (2005) Grugnak: Ah, a ranger, how nice
[Wed Jul 16 21:12:21 2003] : (2005) Grugnak: I'd like to get a good look at who Zachary and Cendrik sent to retrieve the artifact
[Wed Jul 16 21:12:46 2003] : ** (2009) Farkenella mutters to herself...who's Cendrik ? **
[Wed Jul 16 21:12:51 2003] : (2014) Berrawyn: Artifact? We are here to rescue the boy
[Wed Jul 16 21:13:22 2003] : (2005) Grugnak: Yes, yes, and the artifact wasn't mentioned?
[Wed Jul 16 21:13:41 2003] : (2013) Aspen: "Don't think so."
[Wed Jul 16 21:13:46 2003] : (2009) Farkenella: An artifact ?
[Wed Jul 16 21:13:57 2003] : (2014) Berrawyn: What is this 'Artifact'?
[Wed Jul 16 21:14:01 2003] : ** (2009) Farkenella addressing the boy : Belias, is that you ? **
[Wed Jul 16 21:14:32 2003] : (2005) Grugnak: H, you young fools
[Wed Jul 16 21:14:48 2003] : (2005) Grugnak: Still a good ruse rescuing the boy
[Wed Jul 16 21:15:00 2003] : (2005) Grugnak: Now if you don't mind I'll be leaving
[Wed Jul 16 21:15:09 2003] : ** (2005) Grugnak makes to walk past you **
[Wed Jul 16 21:15:13 2003] : (2014) Berrawyn: So soon?
[Wed Jul 16 21:15:20 2003] : (2005) Grugnak: Now don't do anything silly
[Wed Jul 16 21:15:34 2003] : (2013) Aspen: ooc what's he doing with the boy?
[Wed Jul 16 21:15:37 2003] : (2005) Grugnak: Oh, I'm afraid we've achieved all that we wished here
[Wed Jul 16 21:15:42 2003] : (2009) Farkenella: ooc does he still have the boy with him ?
[Wed Jul 16 21:16:01 2003] : (2014) Berrawyn: And what would that be?
[Wed Jul 16 21:16:02 2003] : (2005) Grugnak: ooc he's walking with the knife at his throat, pushing him ahead
[Wed Jul 16 21:16:46 2003] : (2009) Farkenella: ooc how big is Grugnak ?
[Wed Jul 16 21:16:52 2003] : (2013) Aspen: "Let the boy go and we'll leave."
[Wed Jul 16 21:17:03 2003] : (2005) Grugnak: ooc he's big and looks strong
[Wed Jul 16 21:17:35 2003] : (2005) Grugnak: Ah, now, why would I want to do that, you cannot hope to defeat me in combat, what other reason can you give me?
[Wed Jul 16 21:18:29 2003] : (2009) Farkenella: ooc what is the soil made of ?
[Wed Jul 16 21:18:45 2003] : (2014) Berrawyn: If you told us what this thing you're looking for is, maybe we could discuss the situation
[Wed Jul 16 21:19:02 2003] : (2005) Grugnak: ooc stone plus some dust, and ragged carpet here
[Wed Jul 16 21:19:23 2003] : (2005) Grugnak: Looking for dear boy? Why we have found it.
[Wed Jul 16 21:20:06 2003] : (2005) Grugnak: Unless
[Wed Jul 16 21:20:12 2003] : (2006) Enilia: Then you should have no more use for the boy... Let him go
[Wed Jul 16 21:20:16 2003] : ** (2009) Farkenella slowly retreats to the door **
[Wed Jul 16 21:20:38 2003] : (2005) Grugnak: Have you any nice artifacts or items to exchange for him, we are always looking for them
[Wed Jul 16 21:20:59 2003] : (2005) Grugnak: In the future, I can offer good money for them, if you know what I mean
[Wed Jul 16 21:21:56 2003] : (2005) Grugnak: Young lady, please stay where I can see you
[Wed Jul 16 21:22:05 2003] : ** (2009) Farkenella stands in the door **
[Wed Jul 16 21:22:11 2003] : (2014) Berrawyn: ooc have we got anything? Who kept a list? Anyone got a clue whats going on??
[Wed Jul 16 21:22:12 2003] : (2009) Farkenella: doorway that is
[Wed Jul 16 21:22:21 2003] : (2005) belias: whimper
[Wed Jul 16 21:22:24 2003] : (2013) Aspen: ooc I have nothing valuble
[Wed Jul 16 21:22:28 2003] : ** (2005) belias looks wild eyed **
[Wed Jul 16 21:23:12 2003] : (2009) Farkenella: ooc neither do I
[Wed Jul 16 21:23:18 2003] : (2006) Enilia: We have nothing that could be of any value to you. Why don't you just tell us what it is you want? And let the boy go!
[Wed Jul 16 21:23:47 2003] : (2014) Berrawyn: ooc what did we do with that thing we found the goblins(?) burying?
[Wed Jul 16 21:23:51 2003] : (2005) Grugnak: Well, let me see, I will hold you to a promise then, nothing too... terrible...
[Wed Jul 16 21:24:22 2003] : (2006) Enilia: ooc Can't give him that, it belongs to the old owoman (besides, H's got it :P)
[Wed Jul 16 21:24:32 2003] : (2009) Farkenella: ooc thought so
[Wed Jul 16 21:24:33 2003] : (2005) Grugnak: The boy for a promise?
[Wed Jul 16 21:24:44 2003] : (2006) Enilia: What promise?
[Wed Jul 16 21:24:49 2003] : (2014) Berrawyn: What is the promise
[Wed Jul 16 21:25:15 2003] : (2005) Grugnak: An artifact, otr item of value, preferably a deities symbol...
[Wed Jul 16 21:25:26 2003] : (2005) Grugnak: SOmething with power, any deity will do
[Wed Jul 16 21:25:45 2003] : (2005) Grugnak: I won't even hide from you where we are going next
[Wed Jul 16 21:26:02 2003] : (2005) Grugnak: OWell that would be ppointless wouldn't it
[Wed Jul 16 21:26:53 2003] : (2005) Grugnak: You can find us in the mines north of Nestris in otwo weeks time
[Wed Jul 16 21:27:05 2003] : (2005) Grugnak: Well haw's that sound?
[Wed Jul 16 21:27:15 2003] : (2005) Grugnak: ooc how
[Wed Jul 16 21:27:33 2003] : (2009) Farkenella: Anything you say ?
[Wed Jul 16 21:27:55 2003] : (2009) Farkenella: anything, you say ?
[Wed Jul 16 21:27:59 2003] : (2038) Berrawyn (enter): 21:27
[Wed Jul 16 21:28:00 2003] : (2006) Enilia: How about you let the boy go now and we promise to look you up in two weeks, with an item of your desire of course
[Wed Jul 16 21:28:07 2003] : (2009) Farkenella: and where do you think we might find "anything" ?
[Wed Jul 16 21:28:13 2003] : (2038) Berrawyn: ooc sorry, connection dropped for no reason
[Wed Jul 16 21:28:23 2003] : (2006) Enilia: ooc wb
[Wed Jul 16 21:28:23 2003] : (2005) Grugnak: Anything that fits the description I gave
[Wed Jul 16 21:28:39 2003] : (2014) Berrawyn (exit): 21:28
[Wed Jul 16 21:28:49 2003] : (2005) Grugnak: Oh, I don't know value greater than 500 gp?
[Wed Jul 16 21:28:56 2003] : (2038) Berrawyn: So, you want an item of power, preferably a symbol of a diety?
[Wed Jul 16 21:29:00 2003] : (2013) Aspen: *eep*
[Wed Jul 16 21:29:03 2003] : (2038) Berrawyn: ooc diety??
[Wed Jul 16 21:29:11 2003] : (2005) Grugnak: Yes, a fitting cost fo a young man's life
[Wed Jul 16 21:29:20 2003] : (2009) Farkenella: ooc slimfast, the god of diety
[Wed Jul 16 21:29:28 2003] : (2038) Berrawyn: ooc lol
[Wed Jul 16 21:29:33 2003] : (2006) Enilia: ooc lol
[Wed Jul 16 21:29:56 2003] : (2038) Berrawyn: ooc the Holy Milkshake of Blandness
[Wed Jul 16 21:30:19 2003] : (2005) Grugnak: ooc holy soup of stomach cramps?
[Wed Jul 16 21:30:27 2003] : (2009) Farkenella: I don't quite guess this Master...err, what's your name gagain ?
[Wed Jul 16 21:30:52 2003] : (2005) Grugnak: My name is Grugnak, and I'm not your master, I never will be , believe me
[Wed Jul 16 21:31:06 2003] : (2009) Farkenella: you let the boy go, with the promise that we come in two weeks ?
[Wed Jul 16 21:31:22 2003] : (2009) Farkenella: errr, just out of curiosity, what if we *don't* come ?
[Wed Jul 16 21:32:05 2003] : (2005) Grugnak: Well, shoud you forget, then I WILL kill you, find you, kill you and offer you to Gruumsh
[Wed Jul 16 21:32:15 2003] : (2009) Farkenella: ah
[Wed Jul 16 21:32:24 2003] : (2009) Farkenella: sounds like a fair deal...partners ?
[Wed Jul 16 21:32:39 2003] : (2006) Enilia: As long as he leaves the boy here
[Wed Jul 16 21:32:42 2003] : (2005) Grugnak: With his spare hand he smashe the wall with his shortspear
[Wed Jul 16 21:32:45 2003] : (2005) Grugnak: MW Shortspear (Focus, Pwr Attack) (base): [1d20+8] -> [2,8] = (10) ===> Damage: [1d8+10] -> [2,10] = (12)
[Wed Jul 16 21:33:08 2003] : (2009) Farkenella: oh
[Wed Jul 16 21:33:10 2003] : (2038) Berrawyn: Its ok with me
[Wed Jul 16 21:33:13 2003] : (2005) Grugnak: A piece of stone falls off, it looked like a powerful hit
[Wed Jul 16 21:33:31 2003] : (2009) Farkenella: ooc bullshit, we all saw the roll :P
[Wed Jul 16 21:33:36 2003] : (2013) Aspen: *eep*
[Wed Jul 16 21:33:38 2003] : (2006) Enilia: ooc lol
[Wed Jul 16 21:33:48 2003] : (2009) Farkenella: ahem
[Wed Jul 16 21:33:59 2003] : (2009) Farkenella: ok I guess, let go of that boy
[Wed Jul 16 21:34:25 2003] : ** (2009) Farkenella examines Grugnak from head to toes to see if he's hiding something (like a book for example ?) **
[Wed Jul 16 21:34:26 2003] : (2005) Grugnak: First you will clear the doorway and move to the bottom of the room
[Wed Jul 16 21:34:30 2003] : (2009) Farkenella: Spot Skill Check: [1d20+5] -> [10,5] = (15)
[Wed Jul 16 21:34:47 2003] : ** (2013) Aspen does what Grugnak says **
[Wed Jul 16 21:34:57 2003] : (2006) Enilia: ditto
[Wed Jul 16 21:34:59 2003] : (2005) Grugnak: you can't see anything obvious
[Wed Jul 16 21:35:05 2003] : ** (2038) Berrawyn moves slowly to the end of the room **
[Wed Jul 16 21:35:10 2003] : ** (2009) Farkenella moves to the bottom of the room, staying clear away from the orc **
[Wed Jul 16 21:35:47 2003] : (2006) Enilia: Now let go of the boy!
[Wed Jul 16 21:35:59 2003] : (2005) Grugnak: Grugnak releases Belias...
[Wed Jul 16 21:36:19 2003] : (2005) Grugnak: Bye then, oh, hope you like to fight
[Wed Jul 16 21:36:23 2003] : (2005) Grugnak: Grugnak casts Summon Monster II ( level 2, "Calls outsider to fight for you" )
[Wed Jul 16 21:36:59 2003] : (2005) Grugnak: Two nasty dog like creatures appear as Grugnak walks out of the room
[Wed Jul 16 21:37:09 2003] : (2005) Grugnak: Belias runs to you as this happens
[Wed Jul 16 21:37:14 2003] : (2005) Grugnak: Initiative
[Wed Jul 16 21:37:17 2003] : (2013) Aspen: [1d20+0] -> [14,0] = (14)
[Wed Jul 16 21:37:17 2003] : (2006) Enilia: Initiative Enilia [1d20+1] -> [14,1] = (15)
[Wed Jul 16 21:37:21 2003] : (2038) Berrawyn: Initiative Berrawyn: [1d20+3] -> [5,3] = (8)
[Wed Jul 16 21:37:56 2003] : (2009) Farkenella: Initiative Farkenella : [1d20+3] -> [14,3] = (17)
[Wed Jul 16 21:38:41 2003] : (2005) Grugnak: [1d20+3] -> [3,3] = (6)
[Wed Jul 16 21:39:06 2003] : (2005) Grugnak: Farky
[Wed Jul 16 21:39:20 2003] : (2009) Farkenella: Rapier (base): [1d20+3] -> [20,3] = (23) ===> Damage: [1d6+0] -> [3,0] = (3)
[Wed Jul 16 21:39:20 2003] : (2009) Farkenella: Critical hit? [1d20+3] -> [15,3] = (18) ===> Damage: [2d6+0] -> [6,6,0] = (12)
[Wed Jul 16 21:39:31 2003] : (2009) Farkenella: to one dog
[Wed Jul 16 21:40:04 2003] : (2005) Grugnak: One staggers but is still up
[Wed Jul 16 21:40:24 2003] : (2005) Grugnak: ooc nice hit
[Wed Jul 16 21:40:28 2003] : (2009) Farkenella: ooc eeep
[Wed Jul 16 21:40:31 2003] : (2005) Grugnak: Enilia
[Wed Jul 16 21:40:53 2003] : (2006) Enilia: At hurt dog
[Wed Jul 16 21:40:56 2003] : (2006) Enilia: Light Crossbow (base): [1d20+1] -> [10,1] = (11) ===> Damage: [1d8+0] -> [2,0] = (2)
[Wed Jul 16 21:41:10 2003] : (2005) Fiendish Hyaena: miss
[Wed Jul 16 21:41:12 2003] : (2005) Fiendish Hyaena: Aspen
[Wed Jul 16 21:41:52 2003] : ** (2013) Aspen casts calm animals **
[Wed Jul 16 21:42:09 2003] : (2013) Aspen: I calm [2d4+1] -> [2,4,1] = (7) HD of animals
[Wed Jul 16 21:42:11 2003] : (2005) Fiendish Hyaena: ooc go for it
[Wed Jul 16 21:42:32 2003] : (2005) Fiendish Hyaena: ooc DC?
[Wed Jul 16 21:42:37 2003] : (2013) Aspen: 14
[Wed Jul 16 21:42:57 2003] : (2013) Aspen: Int of the animals needs to be 1 or 2
[Wed Jul 16 21:42:59 2003] : (2005) Fiendish Hyaena: ooc is that SR or a save?
[Wed Jul 16 21:43:07 2003] : (2013) Aspen: Will save.
[Wed Jul 16 21:43:24 2003] : (2005) Fiendish Hyaena: [1d20+2] -> [14,2] = (16)
[Wed Jul 16 21:43:24 2003] : (2005) Fiendish Hyaena: [1d20+2] -> [5,2] = (7)
[Wed Jul 16 21:43:42 2003] : ** (2005) Fiendish Hyaena 2 Looks very calm (I guess) **
[Wed Jul 16 21:43:58 2003] : (2005) Fiendish Hyaena: Berrawyn
[Wed Jul 16 21:43:58 2003] : (2013) Aspen: Wagging its tail?
[Wed Jul 16 21:44:06 2003] : (2006) Enilia: ooc lol
[Wed Jul 16 21:44:33 2003] : (2038) Berrawyn: ooc If I attack No1, will that break the spell on No2?
[Wed Jul 16 21:44:46 2003] : (2013) Aspen: ooc Don't think so.
[Wed Jul 16 21:44:48 2003] : (2009) Farkenella: ooc no, don't think so
[Wed Jul 16 21:44:48 2003] : (2005) Fiendish Hyaena: ooc no idea
[Wed Jul 16 21:45:10 2003] : (2038) Berrawyn: On No1... (single attack)
[Wed Jul 16 21:45:13 2003] : (2038) Berrawyn: Longsword (base): [1d20+2] -> [19,2] = (21) ===> Damage: [1d8+1] -> [4,1] = (5)
[Wed Jul 16 21:45:13 2003] : (2038) Berrawyn: Critical hit? [1d20+2] -> [15,2] = (17) ===> Damage: [2d8+2] -> [6,8,2] = (16)
[Wed Jul 16 21:45:14 2003] : (2009) Farkenella: ooc is H2 the whole one ?
[Wed Jul 16 21:45:32 2003] : ** (2005) Fiendish Hyaena 1 dies... urhg **
[Wed Jul 16 21:45:43 2003] : ** (2005) Fiendish Hyaena 1 disappears **
[Wed Jul 16 21:45:51 2003] : (2005) Fiendish Hyaena: Farky
[Wed Jul 16 21:45:56 2003] : (2013) Aspen: "Phew. That was close."
[Wed Jul 16 21:46:02 2003] : (2013) Aspen: "Time to get out of here I reckon."
[Wed Jul 16 21:46:15 2003] : (2009) Farkenella: Errr, how long does that spell of yours last ?
[Wed Jul 16 21:46:17 2003] : (2038) Berrawyn: yeah, lets just lock this one in here
[Wed Jul 16 21:46:26 2003] : (2006) Enilia: Hurry, before the spell diappears!
[Wed Jul 16 21:46:41 2003] : (2005) Fiendish Hyaena: ooc after 18 seconds the second Hyaena disappears
[Wed Jul 16 21:46:44 2003] : ** (2009) Farkenella looks around the room for interesting stuf, but quickly **
[Wed Jul 16 21:46:52 2003] : (2009) Farkenella: oh
[Wed Jul 16 21:46:55 2003] : (2009) Farkenella: it'ds gone
[Wed Jul 16 21:47:05 2003] : ** (2009) Farkenella takes a little longer to search the room **
[Wed Jul 16 21:47:08 2003] : (2009) Farkenella: Search Skill Check: [1d20+9] -> [2,9] = (11)
[Wed Jul 16 21:47:51 2003] : (2005) DM: Nothing to find, it appears that Grugnak was using the room as a temporary base only
[Wed Jul 16 21:48:02 2003] : (2005) Belias: Umm
[Wed Jul 16 21:48:08 2003] : (2009) Farkenella: ok /me turns to belias
[Wed Jul 16 21:48:11 2003] : (2005) Belias: Thankyou for coming to help me
[Wed Jul 16 21:48:12 2003] : (2009) Farkenella: are you ok ?
[Wed Jul 16 21:48:22 2003] : (2006) Enilia: Are you okay kid?
[Wed Jul 16 21:48:37 2003] : (2005) Belias: I'm not sure what all his talk was of Zachary andCendrik
[Wed Jul 16 21:48:55 2003] : (2009) Farkenella: What about the book ?
[Wed Jul 16 21:48:56 2003] : (2005) Belias: I have a small cut on my neck nbut I'm fine
[Wed Jul 16 21:49:04 2003] : ** (2006) Enilia smiles **
[Wed Jul 16 21:49:24 2003] : (2005) Belias: ooc 150 xp each
[Wed Jul 16 21:49:50 2003] : (2005) Belias: I think there's something I should show you
[Wed Jul 16 21:50:09 2003] : (2005) Belias: It seems he wasn't after the book
[Wed Jul 16 21:50:10 2003] : (2009) Farkenella: Ah
[Wed Jul 16 21:50:15 2003] : (2009) Farkenella: Oh
[Wed Jul 16 21:50:20 2003] : (2009) Farkenella: Hmmm
[Wed Jul 16 21:50:26 2003] : (2005) Belias: He wanted something else on the wagon, something I didn't know about
[Wed Jul 16 21:50:59 2003] : (2006) Enilia: Yes?
[Wed Jul 16 21:51:00 2003] : (2005) Belias: Apparently the offering plate of Waukeen was being taken to the temple in Barcanton too
[Wed Jul 16 21:51:01 2003] : (2038) Berrawyn: Go on
[Wed Jul 16 21:51:15 2003] : (2005) Belias: It is used to bless the first produce of harvest every year
[Wed Jul 16 21:51:46 2003] : (2005) Belias: It travels from village to village in late spring every year, blessing the first fruits
[Wed Jul 16 21:52:00 2003] : (2005) Belias: That was what he wanted
[Wed Jul 16 21:52:20 2003] : (2038) Berrawyn: So he has this offering plate, and now he wants another holy item. Hmmmmm
[Wed Jul 16 21:52:25 2003] : (2013) Aspen: "What use is that? The earth pays no attention to the gods."
[Wed Jul 16 21:52:38 2003] : (2005) Belias: I know where he hid some other things though, some of the other orcs were not as careful as him
[Wed Jul 16 21:53:02 2003] : (2005) Belias: They led me down corridors and I saw another group enter a room with no door
[Wed Jul 16 21:53:08 2003] : (2038) Berrawyn: Not everyone agrees with you Aspen
[Wed Jul 16 21:53:36 2003] : (2005) Belias: The plate of Waukeen ids fabled to bring good harvest to the farmers
[Wed Jul 16 21:53:38 2003] : (2009) Farkenella: What about the book ?
[Wed Jul 16 21:54:06 2003] : (2005) Belias: I think it may be in the other room, a store, I don't think that the Goblins knew about it.
[Wed Jul 16 21:54:25 2003] : (2009) Farkenella: the goblins ?
[Wed Jul 16 21:54:32 2003] : (2009) Farkenella: I am lost, who attacked the wagon ?
[Wed Jul 16 21:54:39 2003] : (2009) Farkenella: grugnak or the goblins ? Or both ?
[Wed Jul 16 21:55:35 2003] : (2005) Belias: This place was once a dwarven stronghold, we know of it in Barcanton, but until recently it was occupied by Goblins
[Wed Jul 16 21:55:58 2003] : (2005) Belias: Grugnak ousted them, his guard bragged of it often
[Wed Jul 16 21:56:15 2003] : (2005) Belias: He took their holy items
[Wed Jul 16 21:56:31 2003] : (2009) Farkenella: a dwarven stronghold heh ?
[Wed Jul 16 21:56:35 2003] : (2013) Aspen: "What is this thing he has for holy items? Doesn't make sense."
[Wed Jul 16 21:56:40 2003] : (2009) Farkenella: Do you know what dwarves dwelled here ?
[Wed Jul 16 21:57:16 2003] : (2005) Belias: I don't know, and I don't know anything of Zach and Cendrik working together on anything like this...
[Wed Jul 16 21:57:28 2003] : (2013) Aspen: "WHo's Cendrik?"
[Wed Jul 16 21:57:29 2003] : (2009) Farkenella: And who is Cendrik anyway ?
[Wed Jul 16 21:57:31 2003] : (2005) Belias: They collaborate on advanced potions, that's all I knew
[Wed Jul 16 21:57:55 2003] : (2005) Belias: Cendrik is the Priest of Waukeen in Barcanton
[Wed Jul 16 21:58:20 2003] : (2005) Belias: Shall I show you where I saw the room with no door?
[Wed Jul 16 21:58:49 2003] : ** (2009) Farkenella looksaround the walls **
[Wed Jul 16 21:58:51 2003] : (2009) Farkenella: sure
[Wed Jul 16 21:58:57 2003] : (2013) Aspen: "Okay. If it's not far."
[Wed Jul 16 21:59:09 2003] : (2038) Berrawyn: Lets be careful
[Wed Jul 16 21:59:22 2003] : (2005) Belias: Belias leads you out, carefully watching for anything
[Wed Jul 16 21:59:31 2003] : (2009) Farkenella: errr, belias, do you have a weapon of any kind ?
[Wed Jul 16 21:59:35 2003] : (2038) Berrawyn: There could be more of those centipede-y creatures about
[Wed Jul 16 21:59:49 2003] : ** (2006) Enilia shudders **
[Wed Jul 16 22:00:15 2003] : (2038) Berrawyn: ooc btw, is everyones map ok?
[Wed Jul 16 22:00:24 2003] : (2013) Aspen: ooc it's fine here.
[Wed Jul 16 22:00:25 2003] : (2005) Belias: ooc is it OK?
[Wed Jul 16 22:00:26 2003] : (2038) Berrawyn: ooc cos mines screwed :(
[Wed Jul 16 22:00:31 2003] : (2006) Enilia: ooc yup
[Wed Jul 16 22:00:34 2003] : (2005) Belias: ooc hold on
[Wed Jul 16 22:00:35 2003] : (2009) Farkenella: ooc yes
[Wed Jul 16 22:00:45 2003] : (2038) Berrawyn: ooc ah, its back
[Wed Jul 16 22:00:48 2003] : ** (2009) Farkenella follows Belias, carefully, hiding around **
[Wed Jul 16 22:00:53 2003] : (2009) Farkenella: Hide Skill Check: [1d20+3] -> [9,3] = (12)
[Wed Jul 16 22:00:56 2003] : (2038) Berrawyn: ooc kind of
[Wed Jul 16 22:01:42 2003] : (2005) Belias: ooc better?
[Wed Jul 16 22:01:47 2003] : (2038) Berrawyn: ooc spot on
[Wed Jul 16 22:01:56 2003] : ** (2009) Farkenella stops at the door and listens **
[Wed Jul 16 22:02:14 2003] : (2005) Belias: ooc OK
[Wed Jul 16 22:02:18 2003] : (2009) Farkenella: Listen Skill Check: [1d20+6] -> [6,6] = (12)
[Wed Jul 16 22:02:28 2003] : (2005) Belias: You can't hear anything
[Wed Jul 16 22:02:35 2003] : ** (2009) Farkenella follows **
[Wed Jul 16 22:03:28 2003] : ** (2005) Belias stops here **
[Wed Jul 16 22:03:38 2003] : (2005) Belias: It was somewhere around here
[Wed Jul 16 22:03:42 2003] : ** (2009) Farkenella almost bumps into Belias **
[Wed Jul 16 22:03:52 2003] : ** (2009) Farkenella searches the walls **
[Wed Jul 16 22:03:54 2003] : ** (2006) Enilia stops too **
[Wed Jul 16 22:03:58 2003] : (2038) Berrawyn: Search Skill Check: [1d20+2] -> [1,2] = (3)
[Wed Jul 16 22:04:08 2003] : (2009) Farkenella: Search Skill Check: [1d20+9] -> [15,9] = (24)
[Wed Jul 16 22:04:17 2003] : (2038) Berrawyn: ooc /me cant find his own hands
[Wed Jul 16 22:04:18 2003] : (2005) Belias: Berrawyn sees something... oh wait it's his feet
[Wed Jul 16 22:04:28 2003] : (2006) Enilia: ooc lol
[Wed Jul 16 22:04:35 2003] : (2013) Aspen: "There's no room here. Is it further on?"
[Wed Jul 16 22:04:52 2003] : (2038) Berrawyn: ooc :P
[Wed Jul 16 22:05:11 2003] : ** (2009) Farkenella finds the door :p **
[Wed Jul 16 22:05:23 2003] : (2005) Belias: Farky spots a cunningly hidden mechanism for a door
[Wed Jul 16 22:05:48 2003] : (2005) Belias: She also spots a nasty looking spiked pit trap in front of it
[Wed Jul 16 22:05:51 2003] : ** (2009) Farkenella activates the mechanism **
[Wed Jul 16 22:06:02 2003] : (2005) Belias: ooc I'll ignore that
[Wed Jul 16 22:06:09 2003] : (2009) Farkenella: oh
[Wed Jul 16 22:06:12 2003] : (2009) Farkenella: wait a second
[Wed Jul 16 22:06:21 2003] : ** (2009) Farkenella tries to deactivate the trap **
[Wed Jul 16 22:06:33 2003] : (2009) Farkenella: can I take 20 ?
[Wed Jul 16 22:06:36 2003] : (2009) Farkenella: or 10 ?
[Wed Jul 16 22:06:37 2003] : (2005) DM: Nope
[Wed Jul 16 22:06:45 2003] : (2005) DM: nope
[Wed Jul 16 22:06:49 2003] : (2009) Farkenella: Disable Device Skill Check: [1d20+7] -> [5,7] = (12)
[Wed Jul 16 22:07:02 2003] : (2005) DM: dex check
[Wed Jul 16 22:07:07 2003] : (2009) Farkenella: Dex check: [1d20+3] -> [7,3] = (10)
[Wed Jul 16 22:07:20 2003] : (2005) DM: ooc actually reflex save
[Wed Jul 16 22:07:23 2003] : (2009) Farkenella: Reflex save: [1d20+5] -> [16,5] = (21)
[Wed Jul 16 22:07:29 2003] : (2009) Farkenella: ooc better...lol
[Wed Jul 16 22:07:31 2003] : (2005) DM: ooc wow
[Wed Jul 16 22:07:35 2003] : (2006) Enilia: ooc lol
[Wed Jul 16 22:07:50 2003] : (2009) Farkenella: ooc, hey, I'm a rogue :P
[Wed Jul 16 22:08:06 2003] : (2005) DM: You jump right out of the way of a rotating arm that tries to smash you downwards into it
[Wed Jul 16 22:08:14 2003] : (2009) Farkenella: oooooops
[Wed Jul 16 22:08:16 2003] : (2005) DM: The oit is open and disactivated
[Wed Jul 16 22:08:26 2003] : ** (2009) Farkenella enters the room **
[Wed Jul 16 22:08:27 2003] : (2005) DM: ooc pit
[Wed Jul 16 22:08:46 2003] : ** (2038) Berrawyn glances down into the pit and gulps **
[Wed Jul 16 22:08:55 2003] : ** (2013) Aspen steps over the pit and into the room. **
[Wed Jul 16 22:09:11 2003] : ** (2038) Berrawyn does likewise **
[Wed Jul 16 22:09:23 2003] : ** (2006) Enilia stays by the door, keeping watch **
[Wed Jul 16 22:09:31 2003] : (2005) DM: ooc 150 xp each
[Wed Jul 16 22:09:37 2003] : ** (2009) Farkenella looks around the room for more traps **
[Wed Jul 16 22:09:38 2003] : (2005) DM: ooc CR2 trap
[Wed Jul 16 22:09:41 2003] : (2009) Farkenella: Search Skill Check: [1d20+9] -> [20,9] = (29)
[Wed Jul 16 22:09:56 2003] : (2005) DM: The room is very untidy
[Wed Jul 16 22:10:12 2003] : ** (2038) Berrawyn lets Farky do her stuff **
[Wed Jul 16 22:10:12 2003] : (2005) DM: Belias runs to the book and grabs it
[Wed Jul 16 22:10:16 2003] : (2009) Farkenella: what a mess !
[Wed Jul 16 22:10:27 2003] : (2038) Berrawyn: No, Belias!
[Wed Jul 16 22:10:37 2003] : ** (2038) Berrawyn tries to grab the boy **
[Wed Jul 16 22:10:53 2003] : (2005) DM: Belias is OK
[Wed Jul 16 22:11:02 2003] : (2005) DM: You find a large greataxe, very shiny
[Wed Jul 16 22:11:08 2003] : (2009) Farkenella: ooc /me assumes she found no further traps
[Wed Jul 16 22:11:15 2003] : (2005) DM: One green potion
[Wed Jul 16 22:11:18 2003] : (2005) DM: ooc nope
[Wed Jul 16 22:11:20 2003] : (2013) Aspen: ooc "Oooo! Shiny things!"
[Wed Jul 16 22:11:28 2003] : (2005) DM: 3 scrolls
[Wed Jul 16 22:11:28 2003] : (2006) Enilia: ooc lol
[Wed Jul 16 22:11:41 2003] : (2005) DM: A large red gem
[Wed Jul 16 22:11:41 2003] : ** (2009) Farkenella looks around carefully **
[Wed Jul 16 22:11:46 2003] : (2006) Enilia: Enilia: Listen Skill Check [1d20+0] -> [2,0] = (2)
[Wed Jul 16 22:11:46 2003] : (2006) Enilia: Enilia: Spot Skill Check [1d20+0] -> [15,0] = (15)
[Wed Jul 16 22:12:04 2003] : (2005) DM: A composite strongbow
[Wed Jul 16 22:12:21 2003] : (2009) Farkenella: ooc longbow ?
[Wed Jul 16 22:12:23 2003] : (2038) Berrawyn: ooc Strongbow?
[Wed Jul 16 22:12:29 2003] : (2013) Aspen: ooc A composite Scrumpy Jack too?
[Wed Jul 16 22:12:30 2003] : (2005) DM: ooc LOL
[Wed Jul 16 22:12:40 2003] : (2005) DM: A composite shortbow
[Wed Jul 16 22:12:48 2003] : (2038) Berrawyn: ooc ahhhhh
[Wed Jul 16 22:12:50 2003] : (2005) DM: ooc BRB need the loo bad
[Wed Jul 16 22:13:02 2003] : ** (2009) Farkenella takes the bow in hand **
[Wed Jul 16 22:13:19 2003] : ** (2009) Farkenella weighs it and appraises it **
[Wed Jul 16 22:14:13 2003] : (2009) Farkenella: hey, nice...
[Wed Jul 16 22:14:24 2003] : (2005) DM: ooc back
[Wed Jul 16 22:14:30 2003] : ** (2009) Farkenella looks for a quiver to go with it **
[Wed Jul 16 22:14:38 2003] : (2005) DM: ooc no quiver
[Wed Jul 16 22:14:41 2003] : (2038) Berrawyn: anyone know what this potion is?
[Wed Jul 16 22:15:13 2003] : (2005) DM: As you get the heft of it , you think it's a mighty +2 masterwork bow
[Wed Jul 16 22:15:18 2003] : (2013) Aspen: "Belias, you work with potions. Can you tell?"
[Wed Jul 16 22:15:21 2003] : (2006) Enilia: Want me to try to identify it?
[Wed Jul 16 22:15:33 2003] : (2005) Belias: I can look at it
[Wed Jul 16 22:15:44 2003] : (2009) Farkenella: Berrawyn ? Do you use a bow ?
[Wed Jul 16 22:16:00 2003] : ** (2005) Belias examines it, then pronounces it to be a drakvision potion **
[Wed Jul 16 22:16:01 2003] : (2009) Farkenella: I think that one is a pretty cgood one
[Wed Jul 16 22:16:15 2003] : (2005) Belias: ooc Belias is an apothecary ;P
[Wed Jul 16 22:16:17 2003] : (2038) Berrawyn: I can use it, but I dont think I'm strong enough to really get a good pull on this one
[Wed Jul 16 22:16:31 2003] : ** (2009) Farkenella tries to pull the bow **
[Wed Jul 16 22:16:35 2003] : (2009) Farkenella: I can't either
[Wed Jul 16 22:16:39 2003] : (2009) Farkenella: shame, it's a nice bow
[Wed Jul 16 22:16:40 2003] : (2038) Berrawyn: Can you draw it fully
[Wed Jul 16 22:16:52 2003] : (2038) Berrawyn: I'll take it if you dont want it
[Wed Jul 16 22:16:58 2003] : (2009) Farkenella: ooc what's your STR ?
[Wed Jul 16 22:17:02 2003] : (2038) Berrawyn: ooc +1
[Wed Jul 16 22:17:15 2003] : (2009) Farkenella: Sure, have it, it would be wasted on me
[Wed Jul 16 22:17:15 2003] : (2038) Berrawyn: ooc whats yours?
[Wed Jul 16 22:17:21 2003] : (2009) Farkenella: ooc -1
[Wed Jul 16 22:17:30 2003] : (2005) Belias: ooc 23 for Grugnak ;)
[Wed Jul 16 22:17:37 2003] : (2038) Berrawyn: ooc can you even lift it??? lol
[Wed Jul 16 22:17:43 2003] : (2009) Farkenella: ooc I can :P
[Wed Jul 16 22:17:44 2003] : (2038) Berrawyn: Ok, thanks
[Wed Jul 16 22:17:53 2003] : (2009) Farkenella: ooc do you have one of your own ?
[Wed Jul 16 22:18:09 2003] : (2038) Berrawyn: ooc got a normal longbow
[Wed Jul 16 22:18:18 2003] : (2005) Belias: Belias looks around nervously
[Wed Jul 16 22:18:32 2003] : (2038) Berrawyn: ooc Want it?
[Wed Jul 16 22:18:33 2003] : (2005) Belias: I 'd rather not stay longer than necessary
[Wed Jul 16 22:18:34 2003] : (2009) Farkenella: Well, i you take this one, I would be grateful to take yours, my bow has been stolen from me recently, I'll give it back as soon as I can buy one of my own
[Wed Jul 16 22:18:48 2003] : (2013) Aspen: "I agree. Have we got everything?"
[Wed Jul 16 22:18:54 2003] : (2038) Berrawyn: Hey, no problem
[Wed Jul 16 22:18:56 2003] : (2006) Enilia: Enilia: Listen Skill Check [1d20+0] -> [8,0] = (8)
[Wed Jul 16 22:18:57 2003] : (2006) Enilia: Enilia: Spot Skill Check [1d20+0] -> [15,0] = (15)
[Wed Jul 16 22:19:06 2003] : (2005) Belias: ooc yes, you looked pretty thoroughly
[Wed Jul 16 22:19:09 2003] : ** (2038) Berrawyn hands over a longbow to Farky **
[Wed Jul 16 22:19:44 2003] : (2005) Belias: ooc appraising the gem?
[Wed Jul 16 22:19:45 2003] : (2013) Aspen: "Time to leave"
[Wed Jul 16 22:19:54 2003] : (2009) Farkenella: thanx...aerrr, not wanting to be a nuisance, but...have you got a few arrows to spare too ?
[Wed Jul 16 22:20:00 2003] : (2013) Aspen: "You can squabble over the loot when we're out."
[Wed Jul 16 22:20:30 2003] : (2038) Berrawyn: heh, yeah. here you go (15)
[Wed Jul 16 22:20:33 2003] : ** (2005) Belias looks antsy **
[Wed Jul 16 22:20:37 2003] : (2009) Farkenella: thank you
[Wed Jul 16 22:20:48 2003] : ** (2009) Farkenella gets a feel for the bow and smiles **
[Wed Jul 16 22:20:49 2003] : (2038) Berrawyn: Right, lets go
[Wed Jul 16 22:20:55 2003] : (2005) Belias: OK...
[Wed Jul 16 22:20:59 2003] : (2005) Belias: Which way
[Wed Jul 16 22:21:14 2003] : (2009) Farkenella: I'd go back to that other closed door near the room we found you in
[Wed Jul 16 22:21:15 2003] : (2006) Enilia: We should pick up Jim...
[Wed Jul 16 22:21:19 2003] : (2013) Aspen: "Back the way we came."
[Wed Jul 16 22:21:25 2003] : (2009) Farkenella: before we pick up Jim..that is
[Wed Jul 16 22:21:38 2003] : (2005) Belias: Jim's alive?
[Wed Jul 16 22:21:51 2003] : (2006) Enilia: He is yes *smiles*
[Wed Jul 16 22:21:53 2003] : (2005) Belias: Waukeen provides!
[Wed Jul 16 22:21:54 2003] : (2038) Berrawyn: Why Farky? I thought you'd be glad to get out of here
[Wed Jul 16 22:22:16 2003] : (2009) Farkenella: Well, I don't really like the idea of leaving any living orcs or other nasty things in here
[Wed Jul 16 22:22:43 2003] : (2006) Enilia: We go what we came for
[Wed Jul 16 22:22:57 2003] : (2038) Berrawyn: Me neither, but we should get these two back home first
[Wed Jul 16 22:23:08 2003] : (2009) Farkenella: and come back ?
[Wed Jul 16 22:23:20 2003] : (2013) Aspen: "And most of aren't really fit to tackle hordes of orcs."
[Wed Jul 16 22:23:25 2003] : (2009) Farkenella: Well, you see, I am curious what these rooms hold
[Wed Jul 16 22:23:34 2003] : (2009) Farkenella: after all, it was a dwarven stronghold
[Wed Jul 16 22:23:36 2003] : (2006) Enilia: So true Aspen
[Wed Jul 16 22:23:40 2003] : (2009) Farkenella: I see
[Wed Jul 16 22:23:40 2003] : (2038) Berrawyn: Well, we have got the minor matter of obtaining an 'artifact'
[Wed Jul 16 22:23:44 2003] : (2009) Farkenella: hmmmmmmm
[Wed Jul 16 22:23:50 2003] : (2009) Farkenella: true
[Wed Jul 16 22:24:03 2003] : (2009) Farkenella: although I doubt there would be one in here and Grudnak would not know it
[Wed Jul 16 22:24:35 2003] : (2005) Belias: Grugnak ransacked this palace to find the Goblin tokens
[Wed Jul 16 22:24:39 2003] : ** (2009) Farkenella creeps to the end of the corridor sto see what's there **
[Wed Jul 16 22:24:41 2003] : (2005) Belias: place
[Wed Jul 16 22:24:44 2003] : (2013) Aspen: ooc I'm off to bed now. G'night everyone. *Don't* kick me after as I end up the lobby then.
[Wed Jul 16 22:24:55 2003] : (2005) Belias: ooc mark where you are going...
[Wed Jul 16 22:25:12 2003] : (2006) Enilia: ooc Sweet dreams David, see you tomorrow *huggles*
[Wed Jul 16 22:25:29 2003] : (2038) Berrawyn: ooc back the way we came? past the many-legged beast?
[Wed Jul 16 22:25:29 2003] : (2005) Belias: ooc Night Dave
[Wed Jul 16 22:25:35 2003] : (2038) Berrawyn: ooc night
[Wed Jul 16 22:27:03 2003] : (2005) Belias: The corridor continues
[Wed Jul 16 22:27:28 2003] : (2005) Belias: ooc doing anything else?
[Wed Jul 16 22:27:53 2003] : (2038) Berrawyn: ooc anything in the corridor?
[Wed Jul 16 22:28:00 2003] : ** (2009) Farkenella comes back on her steps **
[Wed Jul 16 22:28:08 2003] : (2005) Belias: nothing, it's grubby though
[Wed Jul 16 22:28:18 2003] : (2009) Farkenella: ooc grubby ?
[Wed Jul 16 22:28:27 2003] : (2005) Belias: ooc dirty
[Wed Jul 16 22:28:28 2003] : (2038) Berrawyn: ooc dirty
[Wed Jul 16 22:28:31 2003] : (2009) Farkenella: ooc where are the others ?
[Wed Jul 16 22:28:55 2003] : (2006) Enilia: By the door still
[Wed Jul 16 22:29:12 2003] : ** (2009) Farkenella comes back **
[Wed Jul 16 22:29:16 2003] : (2009) Farkenella: only more corridors that way
[Wed Jul 16 22:29:23 2003] : (2009) Farkenella: let's go back
[Wed Jul 16 22:29:32 2003] : (2006) Enilia: It is probably safest to go back the way we came
[Wed Jul 16 22:29:38 2003] : (2038) Berrawyn: Lest stick to the route we know
[Wed Jul 16 22:29:43 2003] : (2006) Enilia: Jim must be pretty scared by now
[Wed Jul 16 22:29:50 2003] : ** (2009) Farkenella stops near the door **
[Wed Jul 16 22:29:50 2003] : (2013) logging: ooc I won't be playing anymore. It seem it's unacceptable for me to finish at a sensible time.
[Wed Jul 16 22:30:04 2003] : (2009) Farkenella: ooc that is not what I said
[Wed Jul 16 22:30:16 2003] : (2005) Belias: ooc Huh?
[Wed Jul 16 22:30:19 2003] : (2006) Enilia: ooc sad to hear that David
[Wed Jul 16 22:30:29 2003] : (2009) Farkenella: ooc I just think you could ask whether we could stop here
[Wed Jul 16 22:30:54 2003] : (2009) Farkenella: ooc all of us have a right to sleep, you included, but it's also a "party game"
[Wed Jul 16 22:30:55 2003] : (2006) Enilia: Why Delphine? Most people woul wanna carry on anyway, including you
[Wed Jul 16 22:31:13 2003] : (2009) Farkenella: ooc I am more than happy if we stop and try to keep a party together
[Wed Jul 16 22:31:20 2003] : (2005) DM: ooc I didn't understand your meaning Dave...
[Wed Jul 16 22:31:29 2003] : (2009) Farkenella: ooc my fault Craig
[Wed Jul 16 22:32:43 2003] : (2005) DM: ooc what's going on?
[Wed Jul 16 22:32:51 2003] : (2013) David_: I'm only going to play if everyone find acceptable for me to stop at 2230.
[Wed Jul 16 22:33:17 2003] : (2006) Enilia: Fine with me
[Wed Jul 16 22:33:39 2003] : (2005) DM: ooc I find it acceptable, if that's what you want to do, I'll just hope you get into the game a bit more later and want to stay up later
[Wed Jul 16 22:33:41 2003] : (2009) Farkenella: ooc fine with me if I am warned in advance that at 22.30 Aspen vanishes from the party
[Wed Jul 16 22:34:10 2003] : (2005) DM: ooc but it's only a hope, and I'm happy for you to play as you are now
[Wed Jul 16 22:34:20 2003] : (2006) Enilia: Maybe we could also make an effort to start on time then?
[Wed Jul 16 22:34:53 2003] : (2005) DM: GAME PAUSE
[Wed Jul 16 22:34:55 2003] : (2038) Berrawyn: ooc if we're gonna stop at 10.30 then we really need to start at 7 to get anywhere. No digs at anyone, I can be as late as anyone
[Wed Jul 16 22:35:37 2003] : (2005) DM: I waited a bit later than everyone else tonight as H hadn't emailed to say she wasn't playing
[Wed Jul 16 22:35:57 2003] : (2009) Farkenella: ooc I am fine with that, except for the next two weeks, where I am still working, after that there should be no problem
[Wed Jul 16 22:36:10 2003] : (2009) Farkenella: ooc I might be late in the next two weeks that is
[Wed Jul 16 22:36:10 2003] : (2005) DM: I'm on holidya for the next two weeks
[Wed Jul 16 22:36:14 2003] : (2005) DM: holiday
[Wed Jul 16 22:36:17 2003] : (2009) Farkenella: ooc but you can start without me
[Wed Jul 16 22:36:19 2003] : (2013) David_: Okay. I don't mind missing bits of the adventure if people want to continue playing.
[Wed Jul 16 22:36:25 2003] : (2006) Enilia: True, forgot that
[Wed Jul 16 22:36:27 2003] : (2009) Farkenella: ooc that solves the problem then
[Wed Jul 16 22:36:28 2003] : (2005) DM: I told you all about it a few weks ago
[Wed Jul 16 22:36:35 2003] : (2005) DM: weeks
[Wed Jul 16 22:36:49 2003] : (2009) Farkenella: ooc can we find a way for you to "roleplay it sometimes" ?
[Wed Jul 16 22:37:01 2003] : (2038) Berrawyn: Speaking of holidays.... I'm away for the first 3 weeks in August
[Wed Jul 16 22:37:17 2003] : (2013) David_: first two week August for me.
[Wed Jul 16 22:37:21 2003] : (2054) Finduilas (enter): 22:37
[Wed Jul 16 22:37:26 2003] : (2038) Berrawyn: Only away for 2 of those, but I'll need time to pack
[Wed Jul 16 22:37:32 2003] : (2006) Enilia: Hi H :)
[Wed Jul 16 22:37:33 2003] : (2009) Farkenella: ooc I mean, in this very case, we're down to three people, maybe I am not going to open closed doors on my own
[Wed Jul 16 22:37:33 2003] : (2005) DM: Hi H
[Wed Jul 16 22:37:37 2003] : (2009) Farkenella: Hi H
[Wed Jul 16 22:37:38 2003] : (2054) Finduilas: ooc So, sorry, I forgot :(
[Wed Jul 16 22:37:43 2003] : (2005) DM: oGame is paused BTW
[Wed Jul 16 22:37:45 2003] : (2038) Berrawyn: Hiya H
[Wed Jul 16 22:37:48 2003] : (2009) Farkenella: lol
[Wed Jul 16 22:37:51 2003] : (2054) Finduilas: Hiya
[Wed Jul 16 22:37:51 2003] : (2013) David_: Hi Hannele.
[Wed Jul 16 22:38:12 2003] : (2005) DM: There are options...
[Wed Jul 16 22:38:23 2003] : (2054) Finduilas: I did remember when going home, but by the time we had dinner all I did was my best imitation of a couch potato
[Wed Jul 16 22:38:34 2003] : (2005) DM: Players that are missing can be used ina basic manner by the team as a semi NPC
[Wed Jul 16 22:38:52 2003] : (2005) DM: Helps maintain a team with skills
[Wed Jul 16 22:39:06 2003] : (2005) DM: Means no-one misses important XP
[Wed Jul 16 22:39:13 2003] : (2013) David_: Nah. I don't like that.
[Wed Jul 16 22:39:15 2003] : (2009) Farkenella: I like that
[Wed Jul 16 22:39:18 2003] : (2009) Farkenella: lol
[Wed Jul 16 22:39:19 2003] : (2038) Berrawyn: Just use them for rolls etc?
[Wed Jul 16 22:39:24 2003] : (2005) DM: Yes
[Wed Jul 16 22:39:40 2003] : (2054) Finduilas: So they can fight when they're not even here?
[Wed Jul 16 22:39:47 2003] : (2005) DM: Attacks, healing etc, but all would have to agree on these sort of rules
[Wed Jul 16 22:40:04 2003] : (2013) David_: Like it even less.
[Wed Jul 16 22:40:04 2003] : (2009) Farkenella: it makes things a bit complicated I guess
[Wed Jul 16 22:40:07 2003] : (2005) DM: They can also die
[Wed Jul 16 22:40:15 2003] : (2013) David_: liking is less and less
[Wed Jul 16 22:40:21 2003] : (2005) DM: Which is a big downside
[Wed Jul 16 22:40:28 2003] : (2009) Farkenella: but on this very instance, Aspen could just say bugger off with your tunnels, I'm going out on the open
[Wed Jul 16 22:40:33 2003] : (2009) Farkenella: in the open that is
[Wed Jul 16 22:40:35 2003] : (2006) Enilia: Don't ereally like it... Hard to keep track of what spells been used and so on. Wouldn't like my char being animated by another...
[Wed Jul 16 22:40:40 2003] : (2038) Berrawyn: How about class specific stuff only? - healing, traps?
[Wed Jul 16 22:41:02 2003] : (2009) Farkenella: naaa, I guess the DM will have to adapt situations to existing party
[Wed Jul 16 22:41:08 2003] : (2009) Farkenella: :P
[Wed Jul 16 22:41:19 2003] : (2005) DM: Well, running a game is hard enough
[Wed Jul 16 22:41:27 2003] : (2009) Farkenella: lol indeed
[Wed Jul 16 22:41:38 2003] : (2005) DM: Preparation wasted because skills are not present
[Wed Jul 16 22:41:41 2003] : (2054) Finduilas: Is it really? ;)
[Wed Jul 16 22:41:48 2003] : (2013) David_: Really going to bed now. Will have to discuss this later.
[Wed Jul 16 22:42:00 2003] : (2038) Berrawyn: But you make it look so smooth ;)
[Wed Jul 16 22:42:01 2003] : (2009) Farkenella: but hey, major quality of a DM is adaptability
[Wed Jul 16 22:42:05 2003] : (2009) Farkenella: good night David
[Wed Jul 16 22:42:06 2003] : (2013) logging: Sorry for being such an arse.
[Wed Jul 16 22:42:06 2003] : (2054) Finduilas: Tired, David?
[Wed Jul 16 22:42:07 2003] : (2006) Enilia: G'nigt David
[Wed Jul 16 22:42:08 2003] : (2038) Berrawyn: ok, Night Dave
[Wed Jul 16 22:42:09 2003] : (2005) DM: hmm, :P
[Wed Jul 16 22:42:16 2003] : (2005) DM: Night Dave
[Wed Jul 16 22:42:17 2003] : (2054) Finduilas: Goodnight and sweet dreams, David
[Wed Jul 16 22:42:27 2003] : ** (2054) Finduilas hugs and kisses David goodnight **
[Wed Jul 16 22:42:29 2003] : (2005) DM: It's been much smoother this week
[Wed Jul 16 22:42:29 2003] : ** (2038) Berrawyn wipes his nose **
[Wed Jul 16 22:42:44 2003] : (2006) Enilia: Another option could be having a set minimum for number of players for the session to go on...
[Wed Jul 16 22:42:45 2003] : (2038) Berrawyn: Practice, practice
[Wed Jul 16 22:42:49 2003] : (2005) DM: I'll be in chat on Friday
[Wed Jul 16 22:43:12 2003] : (2038) Berrawyn: I can be in after 10ish on Friday
[Wed Jul 16 22:43:37 2003] : (2005) DM: OK, continue... Aspen legs it, but a clanking elf turns up
[Wed Jul 16 22:43:42 2003] : (2009) Farkenella: ok, so, Aspen has been magically replaced by Finduilas, should we go on ?
[Wed Jul 16 22:44:00 2003] : (2006) Enilia: It is probably safest to go back the way we came
[Wed Jul 16 22:44:07 2003] : (2005) DM: Anyone care to update Finduilas?
[Wed Jul 16 22:44:10 2003] : (2054) Finduilas: I just got lost in all those corridors ;)
[Wed Jul 16 22:44:11 2003] : (2006) Enilia: Jim must be pretty scared by now
[Wed Jul 16 22:44:14 2003] : (2005) DM: GAME UNPAUSE
[Wed Jul 16 22:44:32 2003] : (2006) Enilia: Glad to have you back friend :)
[Wed Jul 16 22:44:39 2003] : (2038) Berrawyn: Lets go
[Wed Jul 16 22:44:42 2003] : ** (2054) Finduilas joins the party, running and panting **
[Wed Jul 16 22:44:46 2003] : (2006) Enilia: Look, we found the boy /me points at the kid
[Wed Jul 16 22:44:47 2003] : ** (2009) Farkenella stops at the door and examines it **
[Wed Jul 16 22:44:57 2003] : (2054) Finduilas: That's great :)
[Wed Jul 16 22:45:04 2003] : ** (2005) Belias waves **
[Wed Jul 16 22:45:07 2003] : (2009) Farkenella: we also found the book
[Wed Jul 16 22:45:08 2003] : (2038) Berrawyn: Hi Findu
[Wed Jul 16 22:45:17 2003] : (2009) Farkenella: Zach's book
[Wed Jul 16 22:45:20 2003] : (2054) Finduilas: Did I miss much?
[Wed Jul 16 22:45:32 2003] : (2005) Belias: ooc Hmmm?
[Wed Jul 16 22:45:42 2003] : (2006) Enilia: A centipede, an angry orc, a promise....
[Wed Jul 16 22:45:44 2003] : ** (2009) Farkenella examines the door while the other are updating Finduilas **
[Wed Jul 16 22:45:53 2003] : (2054) Finduilas: What kind of promise?
[Wed Jul 16 22:45:58 2003] : (2009) Farkenella: ooc hmmmmm ?
[Wed Jul 16 22:46:02 2003] : (2005) DM: OK
[Wed Jul 16 22:46:11 2003] : (2009) Farkenella: Search Skill Check: [1d20+9] -> [20,9] = (29)
[Wed Jul 16 22:46:18 2003] : (2005) DM: It's a wooden door with no lock#
[Wed Jul 16 22:46:28 2003] : (2009) Farkenella: Listen Skill Check: [1d20+6] -> [10,6] = (16)
[Wed Jul 16 22:46:29 2003] : (2006) Enilia: We had to promise to bring the orc an artifact within twoo weeks in order for him to let us have the boy
[Wed Jul 16 22:46:32 2003] : (2054) Finduilas: I don't know what exactl;y happened to me, but I feel weird
[Wed Jul 16 22:46:35 2003] : ** (2009) Farkenella listens **
[Wed Jul 16 22:46:53 2003] : ** (2038) Berrawyn stays a few yards behind Farky **
[Wed Jul 16 22:47:07 2003] : (2009) Farkenella: ooc no traps, no nothing ?
[Wed Jul 16 22:47:12 2003] : (2054) Finduilas: What artefact and where can we find it? And is it safe to cut deals with orcs?
[Wed Jul 16 22:47:23 2003] : (2005) DM: Nothing unusual, an ordinary door
[Wed Jul 16 22:47:31 2003] : ** (2009) Farkenella opens the door carefully **
[Wed Jul 16 22:47:39 2003] : (2054) Finduilas: ooc I take it we're at the X?
[Wed Jul 16 22:47:44 2003] : (2009) Farkenella: ooc yep
[Wed Jul 16 22:47:54 2003] : (2054) Finduilas: ooc :)
[Wed Jul 16 22:47:56 2003] : (2006) Enilia: An artefact of at least 500 gp, nothing in particular. And no, probably not safe but we had to get the boy
[Wed Jul 16 22:48:03 2003] : ** (2038) Berrawyn nocks an arrow in his new bow **
[Wed Jul 16 22:48:13 2003] : (2009) Farkenella: ooc did anyone identify that asxe ?
[Wed Jul 16 22:48:22 2003] : (2005) DM: ooc religious artifact
[Wed Jul 16 22:48:23 2003] : ** (2009) Farkenella pushes the door open **
[Wed Jul 16 22:48:23 2003] : (2054) Finduilas: Let's hope he's still alive when we come to get him
[Wed Jul 16 22:48:25 2003] : (2006) Enilia: ooc not I
[Wed Jul 16 22:48:30 2003] : (2038) Berrawyn: ooc nope
[Wed Jul 16 22:48:47 2003] : (2009) Farkenella: ooc someone keeping track of loot ?
[Wed Jul 16 22:48:49 2003] : ** (2054) Finduilas looks into the room **
[Wed Jul 16 22:48:55 2003] : (2006) Enilia: Who? The boy? He's right here /me points again
[Wed Jul 16 22:49:07 2003] : (2038) Berrawyn: ooc not me
[Wed Jul 16 22:49:11 2003] : ** (2009) Farkenella looks around **
[Wed Jul 16 22:49:13 2003] : (2005) DM: OK, it's a sqaulid hole full of rags that look like bedding
[Wed Jul 16 22:49:13 2003] : (2006) Enilia: ooc not me
[Wed Jul 16 22:49:16 2003] : (2054) Finduilas: ooc So I misunderstood, my bad
[Wed Jul 16 22:49:23 2003] : (2006) Enilia: ooc lol
[Wed Jul 16 22:49:39 2003] : (2009) Farkenella: ooc advances and looks for anything interesting
[Wed Jul 16 22:49:46 2003] : (2038) Berrawyn: See anything Farky?
[Wed Jul 16 22:49:47 2003] : ** (2009) Farkenella advances and looks for anything interesting **
[Wed Jul 16 22:49:47 2003] : (2005) DM: ooc Belias is with you, clutching the tome
[Wed Jul 16 22:49:59 2003] : (2009) Farkenella: Spot Skill Check: [1d20+5] -> [8,5] = (13)
[Wed Jul 16 22:50:02 2003] : (2009) Farkenella: Search Skill Check: [1d20+9] -> [4,9] = (13)
[Wed Jul 16 22:50:03 2003] : ** (2054) Finduilas watches Farkenella's back **
[Wed Jul 16 22:50:17 2003] : (2006) Enilia: And now we really should go back and get Jim....
[Wed Jul 16 22:50:30 2003] : (2005) DM: The room is filthy, there is a nasty dung heap in one corner, flies buzz around it
[Wed Jul 16 22:50:44 2003] : ** (2009) Farkenella advances to nasty heap **
[Wed Jul 16 22:50:52 2003] : (2005) DM: It's shit
[Wed Jul 16 22:50:57 2003] : (2054) Finduilas: This is filthy, are you sure you want to search this room?
[Wed Jul 16 22:50:58 2003] : (2009) Farkenella: ewwwww
[Wed Jul 16 22:50:59 2003] : (2006) Enilia: ooc LOL
[Wed Jul 16 22:51:09 2003] : ** (2009) Farkenella goes to other door and listens **
[Wed Jul 16 22:51:13 2003] : (2038) Berrawyn: ooc bit like you're drawing
[Wed Jul 16 22:51:16 2003] : (2009) Farkenella: Listen Skill Check: [1d20+6] -> [1,6] = (7)
[Wed Jul 16 22:51:20 2003] : (2038) Berrawyn: ooc your
[Wed Jul 16 22:51:21 2003] : (2005) DM: ooc one at top?
[Wed Jul 16 22:51:24 2003] : ** (2009) Farkenella examines door **
[Wed Jul 16 22:51:27 2003] : (2009) Farkenella: Search Skill Check: [1d20+9] -> [1,9] = (10)
[Wed Jul 16 22:51:29 2003] : (2006) Enilia: ooc brb
[Wed Jul 16 22:51:30 2003] : (2005) DM: You hear nothing
[Wed Jul 16 22:51:44 2003] : (2038) Berrawyn: Farky. Lets go get Jim
[Wed Jul 16 22:51:51 2003] : (2005) DM: It's another simple door
[Wed Jul 16 22:51:59 2003] : (2009) Farkenella: Just this door ?
[Wed Jul 16 22:52:13 2003] : (2038) Berrawyn: There could be anything in these rooms
[Wed Jul 16 22:52:28 2003] : ** (2054) Finduilas joins Farkenella **
[Wed Jul 16 22:52:32 2003] : (2054) Finduilas: Be careful
[Wed Jul 16 22:52:39 2003] : ** (2009) Farkenella opens the door **
[Wed Jul 16 22:52:44 2003] : (2006) Enilia: ooc back
[Wed Jul 16 22:52:47 2003] : (2005) DM: It's stuck
[Wed Jul 16 22:52:57 2003] : (2009) Farkenella: ah damn it
[Wed Jul 16 22:52:59 2003] : (2054) Finduilas: ooc wb
[Wed Jul 16 22:53:06 2003] : (2038) Berrawyn: Right, lets go now
[Wed Jul 16 22:53:08 2003] : (2054) Finduilas: Need a hand?
[Wed Jul 16 22:53:28 2003] : (2009) Farkenella: if you please ?
[Wed Jul 16 22:53:47 2003] : ** (2054) Finduilas joins forces with Farkenella **
[Wed Jul 16 22:53:55 2003] : ** (2009) Farkenella pushes the door **
[Wed Jul 16 22:54:02 2003] : (2005) DM: Str of strongest please
[Wed Jul 16 22:54:04 2003] : ** (2054) Finduilas helps **
[Wed Jul 16 22:54:07 2003] : (2005) DM: check
[Wed Jul 16 22:54:15 2003] : (2009) Farkenella: ooc you go
[Wed Jul 16 22:54:16 2003] : ** (2006) Enilia calls for Belias to come stand with her **
[Wed Jul 16 22:54:26 2003] : (2054) Finduilas: Str check: [1d20+1] -> [14,1] = (15)
[Wed Jul 16 22:54:39 2003] : (2005) DM: Belias looks at you as if yuo ar emad
[Wed Jul 16 22:54:44 2003] : (2009) Farkenella: ooc +2 for synergy ?
[Wed Jul 16 22:54:44 2003] : (2005) DM: Belias looks at you as if yuo are mad
[Wed Jul 16 22:54:47 2003] : (2006) Enilia: Please, we gotta get the boy out of here instead of searching for more ways to get killed
[Wed Jul 16 22:54:52 2003] : (2005) DM: ooc for each person
[Wed Jul 16 22:55:10 2003] : (2006) Enilia: Belias, fighting orcs are not for kids!
[Wed Jul 16 22:55:35 2003] : (2009) Farkenella: ooc does the door open ?
[Wed Jul 16 22:55:39 2003] : (2054) Finduilas: If we can't get this open we'll leave, okay?
[Wed Jul 16 22:56:07 2003] : (2009) Farkenella: agreed
[Wed Jul 16 22:56:09 2003] : (2005) DM: Belias actually looks at Farky as if she's mad, not Enilia
[Wed Jul 16 22:56:16 2003] : (2005) DM: Belias walks to Enilia
[Wed Jul 16 22:56:32 2003] : ** (2006) Enilia smiles, laying a hand on his shoulder **
[Wed Jul 16 22:56:36 2003] : ** (2038) Berrawyn sighs **
[Wed Jul 16 22:56:36 2003] : (2005) DM: The door does not open
[Wed Jul 16 22:56:43 2003] : (2009) Farkenella: ok, let's go
[Wed Jul 16 22:56:47 2003] : (2009) Farkenella: But I will be back
[Wed Jul 16 22:57:09 2003] : (2006) Enilia: To Belias: "Come, klet's go fetch your friend Jim"
[Wed Jul 16 22:57:10 2003] : (2009) Farkenella: I need to know what this dwarf (*mutter, mutter*) may stuill have in store
[Wed Jul 16 22:57:14 2003] : (2038) Berrawyn: Whatever, but lets go now
[Wed Jul 16 22:57:20 2003] : (2009) Farkenella: dwarf stronghold that is
[Wed Jul 16 22:57:30 2003] : (2054) Finduilas: Yes, I hate to leave a place when I've not seen anything there is to see
[Wed Jul 16 22:57:45 2003] : (2005) DM: Umm, he's not really a friend, but I'm glad he's alive
[Wed Jul 16 22:57:47 2003] : ** (2009) Farkenella paces ahead to go back to >Jim's room **
[Wed Jul 16 22:57:53 2003] : (2006) Enilia: Even when the life of a kid is at stake?
[Wed Jul 16 22:58:09 2003] : (2006) Enilia: You vcan't be serious Finduilas...
[Wed Jul 16 22:58:11 2003] : (2009) Farkenella: Don't tell ME that Finduilas *sighs*
[Wed Jul 16 22:58:19 2003] : (2005) DM: The walk back to the kitchen is uneventful
[Wed Jul 16 22:58:21 2003] : (2054) Finduilas: I did say we'd leave, didn't I?
[Wed Jul 16 22:58:41 2003] : ** (2038) Berrawyn lifts the sacks off Jim **
[Wed Jul 16 22:58:41 2003] : (2006) Enilia: Sure... Hmmm...
[Wed Jul 16 22:58:47 2003] : ** (2009) Farkenella extirps Jim from behind the sacks **
[Wed Jul 16 22:58:51 2003] : (2005) DM: Umm, is it all ok?
[Wed Jul 16 22:58:53 2003] : (2054) Finduilas: I just hate the feeling of giving up
[Wed Jul 16 22:59:00 2003] : (2038) Berrawyn: Jim, look who we found
[Wed Jul 16 22:59:11 2003] : (2005) DM: I heard someone walk buy on the other side of the door
[Wed Jul 16 22:59:21 2003] : (2005) DM: ooc that was Im
[Wed Jul 16 22:59:23 2003] : (2009) Farkenella: which door
[Wed Jul 16 22:59:23 2003] : (2005) DM: Jim
[Wed Jul 16 22:59:29 2003] : (2038) Berrawyn: Which door
[Wed Jul 16 22:59:40 2003] : (2005) Jim: The door behind me
[Wed Jul 16 22:59:55 2003] : (2009) Farkenella: ah, so that's the way Grudnak went huh ?
[Wed Jul 16 23:00:03 2003] : ** (2054) Finduilas looks at the door **
[Wed Jul 16 23:00:18 2003] : (2006) Enilia: Or Aspen...
[Wed Jul 16 23:00:27 2003] : (2038) Berrawyn: Farky, any noises to the North?
[Wed Jul 16 23:00:41 2003] : (2006) Enilia: Let's just get Jim and the boy safe home
[Wed Jul 16 23:00:55 2003] : (2009) Farkenella: Listen Skill Check: [1d20+6] -> [2,6] = (8)
[Wed Jul 16 23:01:04 2003] : (2054) Finduilas: Yes, Farkenella, we can always return later
[Wed Jul 16 23:01:14 2003] : (2005) Jim: You can't hear anything
[Wed Jul 16 23:01:21 2003] : (2009) Farkenella: I heart nothing
[Wed Jul 16 23:01:28 2003] : (2006) Enilia: Enilia: Listen Skill Check [1d20+0] -> [10,0] = (10)
[Wed Jul 16 23:01:30 2003] : (2009) Farkenella: so I guess we should just go on
[Wed Jul 16 23:01:30 2003] : (2006) Enilia: Zero: Listen Skill Check [1d20+1] -> [9,1] = (10)
[Wed Jul 16 23:01:43 2003] : (2054) Finduilas: Listen Skill Check: [1d20+6] -> [2,6] = (8)
[Wed Jul 16 23:01:48 2003] : (2038) Berrawyn: Shall I open this one then?
[Wed Jul 16 23:01:57 2003] : (2009) Farkenella: sure
[Wed Jul 16 23:02:06 2003] : ** (2054) Finduilas takes her fingers out of her ears **
[Wed Jul 16 23:02:07 2003] : (2005) Jim: With the bags out of the way, it's no longer stuck
[Wed Jul 16 23:02:14 2003] : ** (2038) Berrawyn opens the door a crack and looks out **
[Wed Jul 16 23:02:15 2003] : ** (2006) Enilia stands back, motioning to belias to stay behind her **
[Wed Jul 16 23:02:39 2003] : ** (2009) Farkenella notches an arrow, and feels bewildered at the feel of a bow again **
[Wed Jul 16 23:02:41 2003] : (2005) Jim: Corridor is clear except for some rats gnawing on the orc
[Wed Jul 16 23:02:43 2003] : ** (2054) Finduilas tries to see **
[Wed Jul 16 23:02:54 2003] : (2038) Berrawyn: All clear. Lets go
[Wed Jul 16 23:03:02 2003] : (2006) Enilia: Great!
[Wed Jul 16 23:03:04 2003] : ** (2009) Farkenella follows Berr **
[Wed Jul 16 23:03:16 2003] : ** (2038) Berrawyn has his sword ready, just in case **
[Wed Jul 16 23:03:46 2003] : ** (2038) Berrawyn heads up the corridor **
[Wed Jul 16 23:03:49 2003] : ** (2054) Finduilas always has a weapon in hand **
[Wed Jul 16 23:04:00 2003] : ** (2054) Finduilas follows Berrawyn **
[Wed Jul 16 23:04:12 2003] : (2005) Jim: You make it to just up from the junction without event
[Wed Jul 16 23:04:20 2003] : ** (2006) Enilia follows at the back as usual **
[Wed Jul 16 23:04:30 2003] : ** (2009) Farkenella peeps at the junction, to the right **
[Wed Jul 16 23:04:30 2003] : (2038) Berrawyn: Farky, care to have a look round the corner?
[Wed Jul 16 23:04:33 2003] : (2009) Farkenella: Spot Skill Check: [1d20+5] -> [9,5] = (14)
[Wed Jul 16 23:04:54 2003] : (2005) Jim: Nothing there
[Wed Jul 16 23:05:04 2003] : (2009) Farkenella: ok, coast sems clear
[Wed Jul 16 23:05:09 2003] : (2005) DM: Nothing there
[Wed Jul 16 23:05:36 2003] : (2006) Enilia: Let's go then
[Wed Jul 16 23:05:42 2003] : (2038) Berrawyn: ooc can we see outside
[Wed Jul 16 23:05:51 2003] : (2005) DM: the entrance is empty
[Wed Jul 16 23:05:56 2003] : ** (2009) Farkenella steps in the corridor and turns to exit **
[Wed Jul 16 23:06:09 2003] : ** (2038) Berrawyn holds for a second **
[Wed Jul 16 23:06:10 2003] : ** (2054) Finduilas goes with her **
[Wed Jul 16 23:06:31 2003] : (2038) Berrawyn: ooc ...and then covers the rear of the party
[Wed Jul 16 23:06:36 2003] : (2005) DM: You make it into the freah air of the woods
[Wed Jul 16 23:06:50 2003] : (2005) DM: Jim and Belias look very happy
[Wed Jul 16 23:06:53 2003] : (2054) Finduilas: This smells a lot better than that shit
[Wed Jul 16 23:06:55 2003] : (2005) DM: fresh
[Wed Jul 16 23:06:55 2003] : ** (2006) Enilia takes a deep refreshing breath **
[Wed Jul 16 23:07:05 2003] : (2038) Berrawyn: ahhhh
[Wed Jul 16 23:07:12 2003] : (2005) DM: ooc orc and goblin shit too
[Wed Jul 16 23:07:17 2003] : (2038) Berrawyn: It is good to see nature again
[Wed Jul 16 23:07:20 2003] : (2005) DM: listen checks
[Wed Jul 16 23:07:25 2003] : (2054) Finduilas: Listen Skill Check: [1d20+6] -> [15,6] = (21)
[Wed Jul 16 23:07:27 2003] : (2006) Enilia: Enilia: Listen Skill Check [1d20+0] -> [7,0] = (7)
[Wed Jul 16 23:07:29 2003] : (2006) Enilia: Zero: Listen Skill Check [1d20+1] -> [9,1] = (10)
[Wed Jul 16 23:07:30 2003] : (2038) Berrawyn: Listen Skill Check: [1d20+6] -> [13,6] = (19)
[Wed Jul 16 23:07:37 2003] : (2009) Farkenella: Listen Skill Check: [1d20+6] -> [16,6] = (22)
[Wed Jul 16 23:08:03 2003] : (2038) Berrawyn: shhh
[Wed Jul 16 23:08:09 2003] : ** (2054) Finduilas turns to the south **
[Wed Jul 16 23:08:10 2003] : (2005) DM: spot checks
[Wed Jul 16 23:08:14 2003] : (2009) Farkenella: Spot Skill Check: [1d20+5] -> [18,5] = (23)
[Wed Jul 16 23:08:15 2003] : (2054) Finduilas: Spot Skill Check: [1d20+6] -> [11,6] = (17)
[Wed Jul 16 23:08:18 2003] : (2006) Enilia: Enilia: Spot Skill Check [1d20+0] -> [19,0] = (19)
[Wed Jul 16 23:08:20 2003] : (2038) Berrawyn: I hear something
[Wed Jul 16 23:08:21 2003] : (2038) Berrawyn: Spot Skill Check: [1d20+6] -> [4,6] = (10)
[Wed Jul 16 23:08:36 2003] : (2054) Finduilas: Whispering: So do I
[Wed Jul 16 23:08:56 2003] : (2038) Berrawyn: I cant see anything
[Wed Jul 16 23:09:00 2003] : (2009) Farkenella: so do I
[Wed Jul 16 23:09:06 2003] : (2009) Farkenella: hear something that is
[Wed Jul 16 23:09:17 2003] : (2038) Berrawyn: can you see what it is?
[Wed Jul 16 23:09:21 2003] : ** (2009) Farkenella squints **
[Wed Jul 16 23:09:21 2003] : (2054) Finduilas: Can you see anything?
[Wed Jul 16 23:09:27 2003] : ** (2006) Enilia whispers: "Where? What?" **
[Wed Jul 16 23:09:28 2003] : (2005) DM: whatever it is it's camouflaged well in the woods
[Wed Jul 16 23:09:42 2003] : ** (2009) Farkenella points south **
[Wed Jul 16 23:10:07 2003] : ** (2009) Farkenella carefully advances in direction of the noise **
[Wed Jul 16 23:10:08 2003] : (2054) Finduilas: Shall we take a closer look?
[Wed Jul 16 23:10:14 2003] : (2009) Farkenella: Hide Skill Check: [1d20+3] -> [2,3] = (5)
[Wed Jul 16 23:10:18 2003] : (2009) Farkenella: Move Silently Skill Check: [1d20+7] -> [19,7] = (26)
[Wed Jul 16 23:10:19 2003] : (2005) DM: Suddenly a fox breaks from cover and runs behind the hill
[Wed Jul 16 23:10:26 2003] : ** (2006) Enilia jumps **
[Wed Jul 16 23:10:28 2003] : ** (2054) Finduilas follows, bow in hand **
[Wed Jul 16 23:10:32 2003] : ** (2009) Farkenella starts **
[Wed Jul 16 23:10:37 2003] : ** (2054) Finduilas jumps back **
[Wed Jul 16 23:10:42 2003] : (2054) Finduilas: What the...
[Wed Jul 16 23:10:43 2003] : (2009) Farkenella: wow, the bugger scared me
[Wed Jul 16 23:10:52 2003] : ** (2038) Berrawyn takes a deep breath **
[Wed Jul 16 23:10:55 2003] : (2005) DM: ooc in that armour?? jump check ;)
[Wed Jul 16 23:11:03 2003] : (2006) Enilia: We're all at the edge... Better get going
[Wed Jul 16 23:11:04 2003] : (2054) Finduilas: We're getting a bit nervous, aren't we?
[Wed Jul 16 23:11:10 2003] : (2038) Berrawyn: I think we are a little jumpy after the caves
[Wed Jul 16 23:11:21 2003] : (2009) Farkenella: We are indeed
[Wed Jul 16 23:11:24 2003] : (2005) DM: Moving on?
[Wed Jul 16 23:11:31 2003] : (2054) Finduilas: ooc I said I jumped, I just didn't add I fell backwards ;)
[Wed Jul 16 23:11:36 2003] : (2009) Farkenella: Well, I guess we did not recover any o the things that were in teh coach
[Wed Jul 16 23:11:37 2003] : (2006) Enilia: ooc what time is it?
[Wed Jul 16 23:11:38 2003] : ** (2038) Berrawyn turns to the 'cargo' "You two ok?" **
[Wed Jul 16 23:11:38 2003] : (2009) Farkenella: unless...
[Wed Jul 16 23:11:48 2003] : ** (2009) Farkenella looks at whoever is carrying the loot from the room **
[Wed Jul 16 23:11:50 2003] : (2038) Berrawyn: ooc 11.12
[Wed Jul 16 23:12:04 2003] : (2038) Berrawyn: ooc :P
[Wed Jul 16 23:12:07 2003] : (2006) Enilia: ooc :P Game time, silly :P
[Wed Jul 16 23:12:08 2003] : (2005) DM: Belias holds up the book
[Wed Jul 16 23:12:10 2003] : (2054) Finduilas: I've got the necklace
[Wed Jul 16 23:12:28 2003] : (2005) DM: ooc it's mid-afternoon
[Wed Jul 16 23:12:32 2003] : (2009) Farkenella: Berrawyn, there was an axe, 3 scrolls, this bow, what else ?
[Wed Jul 16 23:12:37 2003] : (2009) Farkenella: oh, the gem
[Wed Jul 16 23:12:42 2003] : (2005) DM: you were inside for 3 hours
[Wed Jul 16 23:12:45 2003] : (2038) Berrawyn: 1 green potion
[Wed Jul 16 23:12:48 2003] : (2038) Berrawyn: (ooc)
[Wed Jul 16 23:12:48 2003] : (2006) Enilia: and the potion
[Wed Jul 16 23:12:50 2003] : (2054) Finduilas: And a belt, that I've got
[Wed Jul 16 23:13:12 2003] : (2005) DM: ooc Potion was Darkvision, as identified by Belias
[Wed Jul 16 23:13:23 2003] : ** (2009) Farkenella asks to take a closer look at the gem **
[Wed Jul 16 23:13:35 2003] : (2038) Berrawyn: ooc I thought he said it was 'Drakvision" :P
[Wed Jul 16 23:13:42 2003] : (2009) Farkenella: ooc lmao
[Wed Jul 16 23:13:45 2003] : (2005) DM: ooc he may have :P
[Wed Jul 16 23:13:47 2003] : (2054) Finduilas: Let's deliver some people, you can look at the gem on our way back :)
[Wed Jul 16 23:13:48 2003] : (2006) Enilia: Um... Could we get a lil further away from this place first?
[Wed Jul 16 23:13:53 2003] : (2009) Farkenella: Appraise Skill Check: [1d20+3] -> [7,3] = (10)
[Wed Jul 16 23:14:11 2003] : ** (2054) Finduilas takes a look at the gem as well **
[Wed Jul 16 23:14:13 2003] : (2038) Berrawyn: If we trail the river we should reach the road soon
[Wed Jul 16 23:14:15 2003] : (2009) Farkenella: ok, Jim, just remind me, what was there in that coach of yours ?
[Wed Jul 16 23:14:15 2003] : (2054) Finduilas: Appraise Skill Check: [1d20+2] -> [1,2] = (3)
[Wed Jul 16 23:14:17 2003] : (2005) DM: It's a red gem, you think worth ooh, 3 gp
[Wed Jul 16 23:14:29 2003] : ** (2006) Enilia starts walking **
[Wed Jul 16 23:14:35 2003] : (2054) Finduilas: ooc I can just about see it's red
[Wed Jul 16 23:14:41 2003] : (2005) DM: But then you realise that you have no frame odf reference
[Wed Jul 16 23:15:10 2003] : (2009) Farkenella: But if we go South, we will reach Barcanton faster ?
[Wed Jul 16 23:15:23 2003] : (2009) Farkenella: North that is
[Wed Jul 16 23:15:36 2003] : (2038) Berrawyn: Jim, what do you think?
[Wed Jul 16 23:15:47 2003] : (2054) Finduilas: We did come from the north
[Wed Jul 16 23:15:52 2003] : ** (2006) Enilia stops... Anyone coming? **
[Wed Jul 16 23:16:02 2003] : (2054) Finduilas: ooc I'm walking
[Wed Jul 16 23:16:06 2003] : (2009) Farkenella: I'd say north east a bit
[Wed Jul 16 23:16:07 2003] : (2005) Jim: I know we followed the stream, that's all
[Wed Jul 16 23:16:19 2003] : (2005) Jim: ooc mark direction
[Wed Jul 16 23:16:24 2003] : (2038) Berrawyn: Ok lets get back to the road and we can decide then
[Wed Jul 16 23:16:26 2003] : (2009) Farkenella: did you hear anything Enilia ?
[Wed Jul 16 23:16:35 2003] : (2006) Enilia: We don't know these woods, the road is safer
[Wed Jul 16 23:16:37 2003] : (2009) Farkenella: ok, whatever
[Wed Jul 16 23:16:39 2003] : (2038) Berrawyn: ooc follow the stream?
[Wed Jul 16 23:16:39 2003] : (2054) Finduilas: Let's take the same way back we came in, no use getting lost in the woods
[Wed Jul 16 23:16:43 2003] : ** (2009) Farkenella mutters under her nbreath **
[Wed Jul 16 23:16:48 2003] : (2054) Finduilas: ooc Yes
[Wed Jul 16 23:17:24 2003] : (2006) Enilia: Farkenella, we can take foolish risks when we have no kids to take care of
[Wed Jul 16 23:17:29 2003] : ** (2054) Finduilas goes over to Enilia **
[Wed Jul 16 23:17:39 2003] : ** (2006) Enilia starts walking again **
[Wed Jul 16 23:17:41 2003] : (2038) Berrawyn: Farky. I love the woods as much as anyone, but I also respect it enough to know when to stay away
[Wed Jul 16 23:17:48 2003] : (2009) Farkenella: Enilia, one day remind me to tell you my story, maybe things will make more sense then
[Wed Jul 16 23:17:59 2003] : (2054) Finduilas: Enilia, you know about magic, don't you?
[Wed Jul 16 23:18:12 2003] : (2038) Berrawyn: ... and when you are looking after 2 people you stick with whats safe
[Wed Jul 16 23:18:12 2003] : (2006) Enilia: I will Farky, but not now
[Wed Jul 16 23:18:21 2003] : (2005) Jim: Hey, I'm no kid
[Wed Jul 16 23:18:23 2003] : (2006) Enilia: A little, Finduilas, why?
[Wed Jul 16 23:18:24 2003] : (2009) Farkenella: I was not implying now
[Wed Jul 16 23:18:38 2003] : (2005) Jim: And, and , nor am I
[Wed Jul 16 23:18:41 2003] : (2009) Farkenella: right, right berrawyn, let's just go
[Wed Jul 16 23:18:50 2003] : (2006) Enilia: I know Jim, wasn't referring to you *smile*
[Wed Jul 16 23:18:54 2003] : ** (2038) Berrawyn head off **
[Wed Jul 16 23:19:00 2003] : ** (2038) Berrawyn heads off **
[Wed Jul 16 23:19:04 2003] : (2005) Belias: And, and , nor am I
[Wed Jul 16 23:19:07 2003] : ** (2009) Farkenella scouts ahead **
[Wed Jul 16 23:19:19 2003] : (2009) Farkenella: Hide Skill Check: [1d20+3] -> [13,3] = (16)
[Wed Jul 16 23:19:25 2003] : (2009) Farkenella: Move Silently Skill Check: [1d20+7] -> [15,7] = (22)
[Wed Jul 16 23:19:40 2003] : (2005) DM: AN uneventful trip takes you back to the road
[Wed Jul 16 23:19:43 2003] : ** (2054) Finduilas walks on, apparently deep in thought **
[Wed Jul 16 23:20:29 2003] : (2038) Berrawyn: So Jim, any ideas? North or South?
[Wed Jul 16 23:20:29 2003] : ** (2009) Farkenella walks besides Finduilas **
[Wed Jul 16 23:20:58 2003] : (2009) Farkenella: We're going North, back to town to find Zach aren't we ?
[Wed Jul 16 23:21:19 2003] : ** (2006) Enilia keeps walking **
[Wed Jul 16 23:21:26 2003] : ** (2054) Finduilas keeps looking at Enilia **
[Wed Jul 16 23:21:38 2003] : ** (2038) Berrawyn shrugs and heads North **
[Wed Jul 16 23:21:46 2003] : ** (2009) Farkenella addresses Finduilas **
[Wed Jul 16 23:21:47 2003] : (2005) Jim: Well, I'm from Dorduk, but I pought to report to the folk in Barcanton that their things were plundered
[Wed Jul 16 23:22:22 2003] : (2006) Enilia: That *would* be the right thing to do *smile*
[Wed Jul 16 23:22:27 2003] : (2054) Finduilas: Sorry, Farkenella, were you talking to me?
[Wed Jul 16 23:22:37 2003] : (2009) Farkenella: Finduilas, Have you been around these parts long ?
[Wed Jul 16 23:22:50 2003] : (2038) Berrawyn: ooc brb - reconnection time
[Wed Jul 16 23:22:57 2003] : (2054) Finduilas: No, I just arrived here, what about you?
[Wed Jul 16 23:23:00 2003] : (2054) Finduilas: ooc OK
[Wed Jul 16 23:23:07 2003] : (2038) Berrawyn: Disconnecting from server...
[Wed Jul 16 23:23:07 2003] : (2038) Berrawyn (exit): 23:23
[Wed Jul 16 23:23:17 2003] : ** (2006) Enilia looks at fFinduilas... Something wrong? **
[Wed Jul 16 23:23:29 2003] : (2009) Farkenella: No, I just got here too
[Wed Jul 16 23:23:34 2003] : (2009) Farkenella: oh well, never mind
[Wed Jul 16 23:23:51 2003] : (2054) Finduilas: Why do you ask?
[Wed Jul 16 23:23:51 2003] : (2062) Berrawyn (enter): 23:23
[Wed Jul 16 23:23:57 2003] : (2054) Finduilas: ooc wb
[Wed Jul 16 23:23:58 2003] : ** (2009) Farkenella approaches Berrawyn **
[Wed Jul 16 23:24:03 2003] : (2006) Enilia: ooc wb
[Wed Jul 16 23:24:15 2003] : (2005) Jim: ooc got the map bBert?
[Wed Jul 16 23:24:16 2003] : (2006) Enilia: You keep looking at me...
[Wed Jul 16 23:24:16 2003] : (2009) Farkenella: Berrawyn, have you been around here for long ?
[Wed Jul 16 23:24:23 2003] : ** (2062) Berrawyn looks up **
[Wed Jul 16 23:24:31 2003] : (2054) Finduilas: Enilia, I need to talk to you, preferably in private
[Wed Jul 16 23:24:33 2003] : (2062) Berrawyn: ooc yeah
[Wed Jul 16 23:24:56 2003] : ** (2009) Farkenella answers Finduilas : I am looking for someone, an elf, I thought you may have come across him **
[Wed Jul 16 23:25:00 2003] : (2006) Enilia: Oh... Sure... But if I did anything to offend you I'm truly sorry
[Wed Jul 16 23:25:04 2003] : (2005) DM: OK it's a day and a bit's travel to Barcanton... What you doing
[Wed Jul 16 23:25:08 2003] : (2054) Finduilas: ooc Things are working out great with the maps today?
[Wed Jul 16 23:25:13 2003] : (2062) Berrawyn: Not really. My Family were travelling, North of here, throught the hills
[Wed Jul 16 23:25:16 2003] : (2054) Finduilas: ooc not ?
[Wed Jul 16 23:25:19 2003] : (2009) Farkenella: ooc yep
[Wed Jul 16 23:25:33 2003] : (2006) Enilia: ooc Find the old camping spot?
[Wed Jul 16 23:25:36 2003] : (2062) Berrawyn: I know next to nothing of the the area. Why?
[Wed Jul 16 23:25:43 2003] : (2005) DM: ooc much better, some idiosynchrasies with ORPG, part of the learning curve
[Wed Jul 16 23:25:55 2003] : (2006) Enilia: ooc lol
[Wed Jul 16 23:25:58 2003] : (2009) Farkenella: oh, ever heard of an elf ranger, called Fenialis Siltersith ?
[Wed Jul 16 23:26:02 2003] : (2054) Finduilas: You haven't done anything to me, Enilia, but I do hope you can help me understand ...
[Wed Jul 16 23:26:20 2003] : (2009) Farkenella: I am looking for him
[Wed Jul 16 23:26:25 2003] : (2005) DM: ooc camping spot is about 2 hours north
[Wed Jul 16 23:26:26 2003] : (2062) Berrawyn: The name is unfamiliar
[Wed Jul 16 23:26:40 2003] : (2005) DM: It will be about 7 pm by then
[Wed Jul 16 23:26:44 2003] : (2006) Enilia: Glad to hear that, and I'd be happy to help if I can. That's the least I can do for you *smiles*
[Wed Jul 16 23:26:47 2003] : (2062) Berrawyn: ooc head for there?
[Wed Jul 16 23:26:54 2003] : (2009) Farkenella: oh, too bad, well, keep an ear for the name, or an old elven ranger, he may have changed his name
[Wed Jul 16 23:27:04 2003] : (2054) Finduilas: ooc Yes, heading there
[Wed Jul 16 23:27:12 2003] : (2062) Berrawyn: An old friend?
[Wed Jul 16 23:27:29 2003] : (2009) Farkenella: More than that, although I do not know him
[Wed Jul 16 23:28:08 2003] : (2062) Berrawyn: More than an old freind, and yet you do not know him.... curious
[Wed Jul 16 23:28:09 2003] : (2054) Finduilas: Let's talk later, when we've set up camp for the night
[Wed Jul 16 23:28:20 2003] : (2009) Farkenella: ooc 99 pebbles of rock on the road, 99 pebbles of rock, you take one down...lalalala
[Wed Jul 16 23:28:21 2003] : (2006) Enilia: Sure :)
[Wed Jul 16 23:28:50 2003] : (2009) Farkenella: He knows me though, I was too young when he disappeared to have known him
[Wed Jul 16 23:28:56 2003] : ** (2005) Belias starts to compalin about having to walk **
[Wed Jul 16 23:29:13 2003] : (2009) Farkenella: Belias, we vcan take you back to the orc cave if you wish
[Wed Jul 16 23:29:14 2003] : (2006) Enilia: We're almost there Belias
[Wed Jul 16 23:29:18 2003] : ** (2009) Farkenella smiles **
[Wed Jul 16 23:29:29 2003] : ** (2006) Enilia glares at Farkenella **
[Wed Jul 16 23:29:45 2003] : (2009) Farkenella: Oh, Enilia, I was just jooking !
[Wed Jul 16 23:29:47 2003] : ** (2005) Belias looks shocked at Farky **
[Wed Jul 16 23:30:03 2003] : (2062) Berrawyn: Oh Farky wouldn't do that!.. Its too much hassle
[Wed Jul 16 23:30:04 2003] : (2006) Enilia: Don't make jokes like that to children!
[Wed Jul 16 23:30:13 2003] : ** (2009) Farkenella laughs **
[Wed Jul 16 23:30:25 2003] : (2009) Farkenella: Berrawyn is right actually, much too tired for that right now
[Wed Jul 16 23:30:28 2003] : (2062) Berrawyn: Look. We're nearly at the camp
[Wed Jul 16 23:30:29 2003] : (2054) Finduilas: Come of it guys, it's not her fault she has a peculiar sense of humour
[Wed Jul 16 23:30:46 2003] : ** (2009) Farkenella laughs at Finduilas' remark **
[Wed Jul 16 23:30:46 2003] : (2006) Enilia: Hmpf!
[Wed Jul 16 23:30:54 2003] : (2009) Farkenella: at least someone who understands me !
[Wed Jul 16 23:31:14 2003] : (2009) Farkenella: good, let's set camp here ?
[Wed Jul 16 23:31:17 2003] : (2005) Belias: I'm not a child
[Wed Jul 16 23:31:22 2003] : (2005) Belias: I'm 17!
[Wed Jul 16 23:31:24 2003] : ** (2062) Berrawyn keeps a lookout for that bear **
[Wed Jul 16 23:31:25 2003] : (2054) Finduilas: I wouldn't count on that :)
[Wed Jul 16 23:31:41 2003] : (2005) Belias: Watches?
[Wed Jul 16 23:31:45 2003] : (2009) Farkenella: Ohhhh Belias, this is not even a child by elves' standards, you're hardly a baby !
[Wed Jul 16 23:31:51 2003] : (2006) Enilia: Well you're not exactly capeable of fighting orcs, are you?
[Wed Jul 16 23:31:51 2003] : ** (2054) Finduilas keeps an eye on Berrawyn's rope ;) **
[Wed Jul 16 23:32:10 2003] : ** (2009) Farkenella agrees on taking first watch **
[Wed Jul 16 23:32:13 2003] : (2006) Enilia: ooc LOL He's older than me :P
[Wed Jul 16 23:32:21 2003] : ** (2062) Berrawyn goes for last watch **
[Wed Jul 16 23:32:23 2003] : (2005) Belias: Well, well, not 9 of them, including Grugnak
[Wed Jul 16 23:32:38 2003] : (2005) Belias: I can cast spells
[Wed Jul 16 23:32:56 2003] : (2006) Enilia: You can? Which?
[Wed Jul 16 23:32:56 2003] : (2005) Belias: I can brew potions
[Wed Jul 16 23:32:57 2003] : (2062) Berrawyn: What kind?
[Wed Jul 16 23:33:01 2003] : (2054) Finduilas: I don't care what watch I'm on, just tell me when you need me
[Wed Jul 16 23:33:11 2003] : (2005) Belias: MmmMagic MmMissile
[Wed Jul 16 23:33:13 2003] : (2054) Finduilas: You know magic?
[Wed Jul 16 23:33:40 2003] : ** (2009) Farkenella goes a bit away from the camp, to rest on her own **
[Wed Jul 16 23:33:41 2003] : ** (2054) Finduilas looks at Belias curiously **
[Wed Jul 16 23:33:53 2003] : (2006) Enilia: Hmmm.... You can cast magic missile? Hmmmm.... Impressive for one of your age...
[Wed Jul 16 23:34:08 2003] : (2062) Berrawyn: Indeed it is
[Wed Jul 16 23:34:10 2003] : (2005) Belias: I can cast some others too
[Wed Jul 16 23:34:22 2003] : (2005) Belias: Apothecaries have to be mages
[Wed Jul 16 23:34:31 2003] : (2005) Belias: We just specialise in potions
[Wed Jul 16 23:35:01 2003] : (2006) Enilia: But you are not yet an aphothecary, are you? *smiles*
[Wed Jul 16 23:35:02 2003] : (2054) Finduilas: I never did care for magic myself ...
[Wed Jul 16 23:35:11 2003] : ** (2009) Farkenella unrolls her bedroll and lies looking at the skies **
[Wed Jul 16 23:35:15 2003] : (2005) Belias: 'm an apprentice, same thing
[Wed Jul 16 23:35:24 2003] : (2005) Belias: Anyway, you look younger than me
[Wed Jul 16 23:35:41 2003] : (2005) Belias: What are yo, some silly singing bard
[Wed Jul 16 23:35:58 2003] : (2009) Farkenella: Listen Skill Check: [1d20+6] -> [4,6] = (10)
[Wed Jul 16 23:36:03 2003] : (2054) Finduilas: Don't call her silly, boy
[Wed Jul 16 23:36:19 2003] : ** (2006) Enilia smiles... No bard, just a sorceress, angd yes, younger than you it seems **
[Wed Jul 16 23:36:21 2003] : (2005) Belias: Stop calling me that
[Wed Jul 16 23:36:41 2003] : ** (2005) Belias looks intrigued **
[Wed Jul 16 23:36:44 2003] : ** (2009) Farkenella suddenly realizes she said she'd take first watcfh and comes back to the camp **
[Wed Jul 16 23:36:45 2003] : (2054) Finduilas: When you behave like a child expect to be treated like one
[Wed Jul 16 23:36:57 2003] : (2062) Berrawyn: ooc lol
[Wed Jul 16 23:36:58 2003] : (2009) Farkenella: who's watching with me ?
[Wed Jul 16 23:36:59 2003] : (2005) Belias: How does that work, you don't study magic... it just comes to you?
[Wed Jul 16 23:37:18 2003] : (2054) Finduilas: I'll keep you company
[Wed Jul 16 23:37:39 2003] : (2054) Finduilas: Enilia, when's your watch?
[Wed Jul 16 23:37:42 2003] : (2006) Enilia: It does Belias, can't tell you how. But now I think it's time to rest, we have a fair walk tomorrow too
[Wed Jul 16 23:37:43 2003] : ** (2062) Berrawyn unrolls his bed and goes into trance **
[Wed Jul 16 23:37:48 2003] : (2009) Farkenella: Belias ? Remind me to ask you a question in the morning
[Wed Jul 16 23:37:57 2003] : (2009) Farkenella: And you can take my bedroll while I watch
[Wed Jul 16 23:37:57 2003] : (2006) Enilia: Finduilas, I'll go with you if you want to talk
[Wed Jul 16 23:37:58 2003] : (2005) DM: Nothing happens in the first shift
[Wed Jul 16 23:38:07 2003] : ** (2009) Farkenella throws her bedroll at young Belias **
[Wed Jul 16 23:38:48 2003] : (2005) DM: Belias goes into a deep sleep
[Wed Jul 16 23:38:55 2003] : ** (2009) Farkenella realizes Enilia and Finduilas have to talk **
[Wed Jul 16 23:38:57 2003] : ** (2054) Finduilas wakes Enilia for the second watch **
[Wed Jul 16 23:38:59 2003] : (2005) DM: Next shift
[Wed Jul 16 23:39:07 2003] : ** (2009) Farkenella goes into a trance and says she'll take secondn watch **
[Wed Jul 16 23:39:13 2003] : (2009) Farkenella: or whatever
[Wed Jul 16 23:39:20 2003] : (2054) Finduilas: ooc LOL
[Wed Jul 16 23:39:27 2003] : (2006) Enilia: Awake *smiles*
[Wed Jul 16 23:39:32 2003] : (2005) DM: ooc who is in what watches?
[Wed Jul 16 23:39:47 2003] : (2062) Berrawyn: ooc how many?
[Wed Jul 16 23:39:50 2003] : (2054) Finduilas: Me in first and second, going into trance later
[Wed Jul 16 23:39:50 2003] : (2009) Farkenella: ooc Finduilas and I were in first, Enilia and Berrawyn are in second
[Wed Jul 16 23:40:04 2003] : (2062) Berrawyn: ooc I thought I was last
[Wed Jul 16 23:40:16 2003] : (2009) Farkenella: ooc I thought 2 watches actually
[Wed Jul 16 23:40:19 2003] : (2054) Finduilas: ooc Enilia and me in second
[Wed Jul 16 23:40:24 2003] : (2062) Berrawyn: ooc ok then
[Wed Jul 16 23:40:31 2003] : (2005) DM: ooc humans need 8 hrs rest
[Wed Jul 16 23:40:45 2003] : (2054) Finduilas: ooc I'm not human
[Wed Jul 16 23:40:50 2003] : (2006) Enilia: ooc I am
[Wed Jul 16 23:40:51 2003] : (2009) Farkenella: ooc neither am I
[Wed Jul 16 23:40:55 2003] : (2005) DM: ooc no but Enilia is
[Wed Jul 16 23:40:58 2003] : (2062) Berrawyn: ooc us Elves need 4
[Wed Jul 16 23:41:18 2003] : (2054) Finduilas: ooc And Enilia only has one watch, the second of the night
[Wed Jul 16 23:41:19 2003] : (2005) DM: ooc watch counts as rest... forgot
[Wed Jul 16 23:41:38 2003] : (2005) DM: Totally uneventful night
[Wed Jul 16 23:41:48 2003] : (2062) Berrawyn: ooc Grrrrrr
[Wed Jul 16 23:41:52 2003] : (2009) Farkenella: ooc that settles the matter
[Wed Jul 16 23:41:54 2003] : (2054) Finduilas: ooc I still need to talk to Enilia
[Wed Jul 16 23:41:54 2003] : (2009) Farkenella: ooc lol
[Wed Jul 16 23:41:55 2003] : (2006) Enilia: You wanted to talk?
[Wed Jul 16 23:42:07 2003] : (2009) Farkenella: let's make it a breakfast talk then
[Wed Jul 16 23:42:15 2003] : (2054) Finduilas: Yes, tell me about how it feels to use magic
[Wed Jul 16 23:42:36 2003] : ** (2009) Farkenella starts preparing breakfast for sleepy Jim and Belias **
[Wed Jul 16 23:42:51 2003] : (2062) Berrawyn: Does anyone have any rations they could spare?
[Wed Jul 16 23:43:12 2003] : ** (2054) Finduilas throws Berrawyn a ration **
[Wed Jul 16 23:43:15 2003] : (2006) Enilia: How it feels... I don't know how to explain it... How does it feel when you breathe? When your heart beats?
[Wed Jul 16 23:43:18 2003] : (2009) Farkenella: I have one, providing I can buy more in Barcnton
[Wed Jul 16 23:43:21 2003] : (2005) DM: Belias and Jim salivate as they watch you eat
[Wed Jul 16 23:43:24 2003] : (2062) Berrawyn: Thank you Findu
[Wed Jul 16 23:43:39 2003] : (2054) Finduilas: You're welcome
[Wed Jul 16 23:43:46 2003] : (2005) DM: ooc you can hunt Berrawyn
[Wed Jul 16 23:43:50 2003] : (2009) Farkenella: ooc me/ thinks Enilia and Finduilas shoud have their talk in private, unless they are sitting with us
[Wed Jul 16 23:44:05 2003] : (2062) Berrawyn: ooc was just gonna try hunting, lol
[Wed Jul 16 23:44:13 2003] : (2054) Finduilas: ooc We're talking softly
[Wed Jul 16 23:44:19 2003] : (2009) Farkenella: can I join you Berrawyn ?
[Wed Jul 16 23:44:20 2003] : ** (2006) Enilia offer Jim and Belias a ration each **
[Wed Jul 16 23:44:31 2003] : (2062) Berrawyn: Hmmm, I'll see if I can find some food
[Wed Jul 16 23:44:41 2003] : (2054) Finduilas: ooc I thought Farkenella had made them breakfast
[Wed Jul 16 23:44:49 2003] : (2009) Farkenella: ooc I just meant that maybe not all of us need to be aware of your conversation
[Wed Jul 16 23:45:17 2003] : (2054) Finduilas: So, what does it feel like?
[Wed Jul 16 23:45:27 2003] : (2062) Berrawyn: ooc want to try fresh food
[Wed Jul 16 23:45:58 2003] : (2005) DM: ooc Sorry, Jim and Belias tuck in
[Wed Jul 16 23:46:11 2003] : (2062) Berrawyn: ooc still want to try hunting
[Wed Jul 16 23:46:12 2003] : (2006) Enilia: I just told you. You weren't paying attention when you yourself asked me the question?
[Wed Jul 16 23:46:13 2003] : (2009) Farkenella: Enilia, finduilas, will you look over our two new recruits here ? We're going for a walk
[Wed Jul 16 23:46:25 2003] : (2006) Enilia: Sure
[Wed Jul 16 23:46:29 2003] : (2009) Farkenella: Thanx
[Wed Jul 16 23:46:50 2003] : ** (2062) Berrawyn slinks off into the woods **
[Wed Jul 16 23:46:55 2003] : ** (2009) Farkenella follows **
[Wed Jul 16 23:47:25 2003] : ** (2062) Berrawyn looks for any suitable food-like stuff **
[Wed Jul 16 23:47:29 2003] : (2062) Berrawyn: Wilderness Lore Skill Check: [1d20+4] -> [8,4] = (12)
[Wed Jul 16 23:47:34 2003] : (2009) Farkenella: Wilderness Lore Skill Check: [1d20+0] -> [20,0] = (20)
[Wed Jul 16 23:47:49 2003] : (2054) Finduilas: Enilia, are you even listening to me?
[Wed Jul 16 23:47:56 2003] : ** (2006) Enilia looks at Finduilas... So what is it *really* that bothers you? **
[Wed Jul 16 23:48:04 2003] : (2005) DM: OK, you find plenty of food between you...
[Wed Jul 16 23:48:17 2003] : (2054) Finduilas: What does it feel like to use magic? I really need to know
[Wed Jul 16 23:48:32 2003] : (2005) DM: 2 person's worht Berrawyn, and 6 person's worth Farky
[Wed Jul 16 23:48:58 2003] : (2006) Enilia: I have already tiold you. It feels like breathing, like your heartbeat... It does not *feel*, it just i*is*
[Wed Jul 16 23:49:21 2003] : (2054) Finduilas: How do you know it's magic? How can you tell?
[Wed Jul 16 23:49:27 2003] : (2009) Farkenella: Hey Berrawyn, a bit tired are you ?
[Wed Jul 16 23:49:29 2003] : (2006) Enilia: Why so eager? I thought you didn't like magic?
[Wed Jul 16 23:49:47 2003] : (2005) DM: ooc OK, breakfast over...
[Wed Jul 16 23:49:50 2003] : (2062) Berrawyn: You got lucky
[Wed Jul 16 23:49:55 2003] : (2054) Finduilas: I don't, but lately, I don't know ...
[Wed Jul 16 23:49:58 2003] : (2005) DM: Resuming the walk back?
[Wed Jul 16 23:50:04 2003] : (2062) Berrawyn: ooc aye
[Wed Jul 16 23:50:11 2003] : (2009) Farkenella: Well, I was raised in the woods you know, my father and my mother were rangers
[Wed Jul 16 23:50:19 2003] : (2009) Farkenella: ooc yep
[Wed Jul 16 23:50:23 2003] : ** (2009) Farkenella gets back to camp **
[Wed Jul 16 23:50:30 2003] : (2054) Finduilas: ooc Yes
[Wed Jul 16 23:50:42 2003] : ** (2009) Farkenella takes her bedroll back **
[Wed Jul 16 23:51:07 2003] : (2062) Berrawyn: I learnt a little from my parents too.
[Wed Jul 16 23:51:18 2003] : (2005) DM: Spot schecks
[Wed Jul 16 23:51:21 2003] : (2054) Finduilas: You know, when I went missing before, I got that really funny feeling
[Wed Jul 16 23:51:22 2003] : (2009) Farkenella: Spot Skill Check: [1d20+5] -> [12,5] = (17)
[Wed Jul 16 23:51:23 2003] : (2006) Enilia: Enilia: Spot Skill Check [1d20+0] -> [16,0] = (16)
[Wed Jul 16 23:51:28 2003] : (2054) Finduilas: Spot Skill Check: [1d20+6] -> [8,6] = (14)
[Wed Jul 16 23:51:35 2003] : (2062) Berrawyn: My father taught me to fight, My mother taught me to care
[Wed Jul 16 23:51:38 2003] : (2062) Berrawyn: Spot Skill Check: [1d20+6] -> [3,6] = (9)
[Wed Jul 16 23:52:29 2003] : (2009) Farkenella: Both my parents were pretty skilled with a bow, but the rapier was my own training, I lfet the forest often to wander the cities, I had things to find out, and the woods could not help me
[Wed Jul 16 23:52:30 2003] : (2005) DM: [1d20] -> [17] = (17)
[Wed Jul 16 23:52:32 2003] : (2005) DM: [1d20] -> [19] = (19)
[Wed Jul 16 23:52:36 2003] : ** (2006) Enilia stops at an instant **
[Wed Jul 16 23:52:36 2003] : (2005) DM: [1d20] -> [3] = (3)
[Wed Jul 16 23:52:37 2003] : (2005) DM: [1d20] -> [13] = (13)
[Wed Jul 16 23:52:38 2003] : (2009) Farkenella: Hold it !
[Wed Jul 16 23:52:39 2003] : (2005) DM: [1d20] -> [16] = (16)
[Wed Jul 16 23:52:43 2003] : (2006) Enilia: Watch out!
[Wed Jul 16 23:52:47 2003] : ** (2054) Finduilas stops **
[Wed Jul 16 23:52:48 2003] : (2009) Farkenella: There ! Wild dogs !
[Wed Jul 16 23:52:51 2003] : (2054) Finduilas: What, where?
[Wed Jul 16 23:52:52 2003] : ** (2062) Berrawyn drops to the ground **
[Wed Jul 16 23:52:54 2003] : ** (2009) Farkenella points **
[Wed Jul 16 23:52:57 2003] : (2005) DM: What ever it is it's running towards you
[Wed Jul 16 23:53:15 2003] : (2006) Enilia: Dogs, wild dogs!
[Wed Jul 16 23:53:18 2003] : ** (2009) Farkenella notches an arrow and calls to Belias and Jim to stay behind **
[Wed Jul 16 23:53:20 2003] : ** (2054) Finduilas gets her bow ready **
[Wed Jul 16 23:53:59 2003] : (2005) DM: initiative
[Wed Jul 16 23:54:02 2003] : (2009) Farkenella: Initiative Farkenella : [1d20+3] -> [4,3] = (7)
[Wed Jul 16 23:54:03 2003] : ** (2054) Finduilas peers in the direction Enilia is looking **
[Wed Jul 16 23:54:10 2003] : (2054) Finduilas: Initiative Finduilas: [1d20+1] -> [8,1] = (9)
[Wed Jul 16 23:54:10 2003] : (2005) DM: [1d20+3] -> [4,3] = (7)
[Wed Jul 16 23:54:17 2003] : (2006) Enilia: Initiative Enilia [1d20+1] -> [16,1] = (17)
[Wed Jul 16 23:54:21 2003] : (2062) Berrawyn: Initiative Berrawyn: [1d20+3] -> [6,3] = (9)
[Wed Jul 16 23:54:56 2003] : (2005) DM: [1d20+1] -> [19,1] = (20)
[Wed Jul 16 23:55:43 2003] : (2005) DM: Belias casts mage armour
[Wed Jul 16 23:55:49 2003] : (2005) DM: Enilia
[Wed Jul 16 23:55:55 2003] : ** (2006) Enilia casts Mage Armour on self: +4 to AC (now 15) **
[Wed Jul 16 23:56:09 2003] : (2005) DM: ooc they are 120 ft away
[Wed Jul 16 23:56:16 2003] : (2005) DM: Finduilas
[Wed Jul 16 23:57:13 2003] : (2054) Finduilas: Shooting at the nearest one
[Wed Jul 16 23:57:25 2003] : (2054) Finduilas: Shortbow (base): [1d20+2] -> [8,2] = (10) ===> Damage: [1d6+1] -> [1,1] = (2)
[Wed Jul 16 23:57:39 2003] : (2005) DM: -2 for 1 range incriment
[Wed Jul 16 23:57:42 2003] : (2005) DM: miss
[Wed Jul 16 23:58:14 2003] : (2005) DM: berrawyn
[Wed Jul 16 23:58:41 2003] : (2062) Berrawyn: same
[Wed Jul 16 23:58:41 2003] : (2062) Berrawyn: Comp S'Bow M+2 (base): [1d20+4] -> [10,4] = (14) ===> Damage: [1d6+1] -> [5,1] = (6)
[Wed Jul 16 23:58:45 2003] : (2005) DM: miss
[Wed Jul 16 23:58:50 2003] : (2005) DM: Farky
[Wed Jul 16 23:59:00 2003] : ** (2009) Farkenella advances 30 feet and shoots at dog 1 (how many ?) **
[Wed Jul 16 23:59:09 2003] : (2009) Farkenella: Longbow (base): [1d20+3] -> [17,3] = (20) ===> Damage: [1d8+0] -> [6,0] = (6)
[Wed Jul 16 23:59:18 2003] : (2005) DM: ooc 5
[Thu Jul 17 00:00:09 2003] : (2005) DM: ooc each square = 10 ft
[Thu Jul 17 00:00:46 2003] : (2005) DM: Hit
[Thu Jul 17 00:00:51 2003] : (2005) DM: Still alive
[Thu Jul 17 00:01:14 2003] : (2005) DM: Dogs run 80 ft
[Thu Jul 17 00:02:06 2003] : (2005) DM: Belias cast MM at no 1
[Thu Jul 17 00:02:09 2003] : (2005) DM: [1d4+1] -> [2,1] = (3)
[Thu Jul 17 00:02:19 2003] : (2005) DM: Dead
[Thu Jul 17 00:02:22 2003] : (2006) Enilia: wow, he can really do it!
[Thu Jul 17 00:02:23 2003] : (2005) DM: Enilai
[Thu Jul 17 00:02:30 2003] : (2006) Enilia: at 2
[Thu Jul 17 00:02:32 2003] : (2006) Enilia: Light Crossbow (base): [1d20+1] -> [11,1] = (12) ===> Damage: [1d8+0] -> [1,0] = (1)
[Thu Jul 17 00:02:44 2003] : (2005) DM: miss
[Thu Jul 17 00:02:49 2003] : (2005) DM: Finduilas
[Thu Jul 17 00:03:43 2003] : (2005) DM: Finduilas
[Thu Jul 17 00:04:04 2003] : (2009) Farkenella: ooc pokes Hannele
[Thu Jul 17 00:04:11 2003] : (2054) Finduilas: ooc Sorry
[Thu Jul 17 00:04:14 2003] : (2054) Finduilas: Shortbow (base): [1d20+2] -> [9,2] = (11) ===> Damage: [1d6+1] -> [5,1] = (6)
[Thu Jul 17 00:04:23 2003] : (2005) DM: miss
[Thu Jul 17 00:04:28 2003] : (2054) Finduilas: ooc Still a bit preoccupied
[Thu Jul 17 00:04:29 2003] : (2005) DM: Berrawyn
[Thu Jul 17 00:04:46 2003] : (2062) Berrawyn: run to Farky and shoot at No2
[Thu Jul 17 00:04:54 2003] : (2005) DM: 'k
[Thu Jul 17 00:05:01 2003] : (2062) Berrawyn: Comp S'Bow M+2, PBS (base): [1d20+5] -> [15,5] = (20) ===> Damage: [1d6+2] -> [3,2] = (5)
[Thu Jul 17 00:05:12 2003] : (2005) DM: Dead
[Thu Jul 17 00:05:39 2003] : (2005) DM: ooc you all gained whatever HP it ois overnight (I have no idea,,, anyone?)
[Thu Jul 17 00:05:42 2003] : (2005) DM: Farky
[Thu Jul 17 00:05:49 2003] : ** (2009) Farkenella drops her bow and draws her rapier, attacking number 3 **
[Thu Jul 17 00:05:53 2003] : (2009) Farkenella: Rapier (base): [1d20+3] -> [2,3] = (5) ===> Damage: [1d6+0] -> [1,0] = (1)
[Thu Jul 17 00:05:57 2003] : (2005) DM: miss
[Thu Jul 17 00:06:19 2003] : (2005) DM: ooc Berrawyn draw your position
[Thu Jul 17 00:06:46 2003] : (2054) Finduilas: ooc 1 per lvl, isn't it?
[Thu Jul 17 00:06:56 2003] : (2005) DM: ooc sounds right
[Thu Jul 17 00:07:10 2003] : (2062) Berrawyn: ooc 1 per lvl per night
[Thu Jul 17 00:07:12 2003] : (2005) DM: 3 on Berrawyn
[Thu Jul 17 00:07:21 2003] : (2005) DM: [1d20+2] -> [6,2] = (8)
[Thu Jul 17 00:07:25 2003] : (2005) DM: miss
[Thu Jul 17 00:07:54 2003] : (2005) Dogs: Dog 4 goes for belias
[Thu Jul 17 00:08:01 2003] : (2005) Dogs: [1d20+2] -> [3,2] = (5)
[Thu Jul 17 00:08:15 2003] : (2005) Dogs: Miss
[Thu Jul 17 00:08:21 2003] : (2005) Dogs: 5 on Farky
[Thu Jul 17 00:08:23 2003] : (2005) Dogs: [1d20+2] -> [8,2] = (10)
[Thu Jul 17 00:08:26 2003] : (2005) Dogs: Miss
[Thu Jul 17 00:08:40 2003] : (2005) Dogs: Belias runs
[Thu Jul 17 00:08:45 2003] : (2005) Dogs: Enilia#
[Thu Jul 17 00:08:53 2003] : (2062) Berrawyn: ooc chicken!
[Thu Jul 17 00:08:53 2003] : (2006) Enilia: on 5
[Thu Jul 17 00:08:56 2003] : (2006) Enilia: Light Crossbow (base): [1d20+1] -> [16,1] = (17) ===> Damage: [1d8+0] -> [1,0] = (1)
[Thu Jul 17 00:09:05 2003] : (2005) Dogs: HIt
[Thu Jul 17 00:09:13 2003] : (2005) Dogs: Finduilas
[Thu Jul 17 00:09:20 2003] : (2054) Finduilas: On 3
[Thu Jul 17 00:09:23 2003] : (2054) Finduilas: Shortbow (base): [1d20+2] -> [3,2] = (5) ===> Damage: [1d6+1] -> [1,1] = (2)
[Thu Jul 17 00:09:31 2003] : (2005) Dogs: miss
[Thu Jul 17 00:09:35 2003] : (2005) Dogs: Berrawyn
[Thu Jul 17 00:09:35 2003] : (2054) Finduilas: ooc Crap rolls :(
[Thu Jul 17 00:09:49 2003] : (2062) Berrawyn: drop bow. draw single sword
[Thu Jul 17 00:09:51 2003] : (2062) Berrawyn: on 3
[Thu Jul 17 00:09:53 2003] : (2062) Berrawyn: Longsword (base): [1d20+2] -> [8,2] = (10) ===> Damage: [1d8+1] -> [8,1] = (9)
[Thu Jul 17 00:09:58 2003] : (2005) Dogs: miss
[Thu Jul 17 00:10:10 2003] : (2005) Dogs: Farky?
[Thu Jul 17 00:10:13 2003] : (2009) Farkenella: rapier on 3
[Thu Jul 17 00:10:15 2003] : (2009) Farkenella: Rapier (base): [1d20+3] -> [6,3] = (9) ===> Damage: [1d6+0] -> [4,0] = (4)
[Thu Jul 17 00:10:22 2003] : (2005) Dogs: miss
[Thu Jul 17 00:10:32 2003] : (2005) Dogs: 3 on Berrawyn
[Thu Jul 17 00:10:36 2003] : (2005) Dogs: [1d20+2] -> [14,2] = (16)
[Thu Jul 17 00:10:40 2003] : (2005) Dogs: ooc AC
[Thu Jul 17 00:10:58 2003] : (2062) Berrawyn: 16
[Thu Jul 17 00:11:16 2003] : (2005) Dogs: ooc that's ahit isn't it?
[Thu Jul 17 00:11:20 2003] : (2005) Dogs: [1d4+1] -> [1,1] = (2)
[Thu Jul 17 00:11:28 2003] : (2062) Berrawyn: ooc :P
[Thu Jul 17 00:11:31 2003] : (2005) Dogs: Dog 4 goes for belias
[Thu Jul 17 00:11:47 2003] : (2062) Berrawyn: ooc tis but a flesh wound!
[Thu Jul 17 00:12:02 2003] : (2005) Dogs: Charge
[Thu Jul 17 00:12:04 2003] : (2005) Dogs: [1d20+1] -> [5,1] = (6)
[Thu Jul 17 00:12:07 2003] : (2005) Dogs: miss
[Thu Jul 17 00:12:23 2003] : (2005) Dogs: 5 on farky, snarrrl gnash
[Thu Jul 17 00:12:28 2003] : (2005) Dogs: [1d20+2] -> [5,2] = (7)
[Thu Jul 17 00:12:30 2003] : (2005) Dogs: miss
[Thu Jul 17 00:12:48 2003] : (2005) Dogs: Belias runs back
[Thu Jul 17 00:12:55 2003] : (2005) Dogs: Enilia
[Thu Jul 17 00:13:01 2003] : (2009) Farkenella: ooc double chicken
[Thu Jul 17 00:13:03 2003] : (2006) Enilia: On 5 again
[Thu Jul 17 00:13:05 2003] : (2006) Enilia: Light Crossbow (base): [1d20+1] -> [3,1] = (4) ===> Damage: [1d8+0] -> [8,0] = (8)
[Thu Jul 17 00:13:14 2003] : (2005) Dogs: miss
[Thu Jul 17 00:13:17 2003] : (2062) Berrawyn: ooc map isn't big enough to go anywhere else , lol
[Thu Jul 17 00:13:21 2003] : (2005) Dogs: Finduilas
[Thu Jul 17 00:13:28 2003] : (2054) Finduilas: On 3
[Thu Jul 17 00:13:30 2003] : (2054) Finduilas: Shortbow (base): [1d20+2] -> [18,2] = (20) ===> Damage: [1d6+1] -> [3,1] = (4)
[Thu Jul 17 00:13:48 2003] : (2009) Farkenella: ooc -4 for melee
[Thu Jul 17 00:13:55 2003] : (2005) Dogs: Still alive... that's with the -4 for friends in melee
[Thu Jul 17 00:14:00 2003] : (2005) Dogs: Hit still
[Thu Jul 17 00:14:09 2003] : (2005) Dogs: Berrawyn
[Thu Jul 17 00:14:15 2003] : (2062) Berrawyn: same again
[Thu Jul 17 00:14:18 2003] : (2062) Berrawyn: Longsword (base): [1d20+2] -> [10,2] = (12) ===> Damage: [1d8+1] -> [4,1] = (5)
[Thu Jul 17 00:14:21 2003] : (2005) Dogs: miss
[Thu Jul 17 00:14:25 2003] : (2005) Dogs: Farky
[Thu Jul 17 00:14:27 2003] : (2009) Farkenella: on 3
[Thu Jul 17 00:14:28 2003] : (2009) Farkenella: Rapier (base): [1d20+3] -> [19,3] = (22) ===> Damage: [1d6+0] -> [6,0] = (6)
[Thu Jul 17 00:14:29 2003] : (2009) Farkenella: Critical hit? [1d20+3] -> [15,3] = (18) ===> Damage: [2d6+0] -> [3,1,0] = (4)
[Thu Jul 17 00:14:36 2003] : (2009) Farkenella: there you go
[Thu Jul 17 00:14:43 2003] : ** (2009) Farkenella pounds at the dog **
[Thu Jul 17 00:14:43 2003] : (2062) Berrawyn: ooc :P
[Thu Jul 17 00:14:44 2003] : (2054) Finduilas: ooc Is it dead yet? ;)
[Thu Jul 17 00:14:47 2003] : (2005) Dogs: ooc LOL, 4 instead of 6?
[Thu Jul 17 00:14:54 2003] : (2005) Dogs: Dead
[Thu Jul 17 00:15:02 2003] : (2062) Berrawyn: ooc bit shit isn't it
[Thu Jul 17 00:15:06 2003] : (2009) Farkenella: ooc enough for it to die :P
[Thu Jul 17 00:15:16 2003] : (2005) Dogs: 4 on Belias
[Thu Jul 17 00:15:18 2003] : (2009) Farkenella: ooc terrible ! lol
[Thu Jul 17 00:15:18 2003] : (2005) Dogs: [1d20+2] -> [9,2] = (11)
[Thu Jul 17 00:15:22 2003] : (2005) Dogs: Miss
[Thu Jul 17 00:15:29 2003] : (2005) Dogs: 5 on farky still
[Thu Jul 17 00:15:32 2003] : (2005) Dogs: [1d20+2] -> [1,2] = (3)
[Thu Jul 17 00:15:42 2003] : (2005) Dogs: he fumbles his teeth
[Thu Jul 17 00:15:49 2003] : ** (2009) Farkenella dodges the bite **
[Thu Jul 17 00:15:52 2003] : (2054) Finduilas: ooc He drops them?
[Thu Jul 17 00:15:57 2003] : (2006) Enilia: ooc lol
[Thu Jul 17 00:16:02 2003] : (2062) Berrawyn: ooc DEX check?
[Thu Jul 17 00:16:05 2003] : (2005) Dogs: Belias runs tdesperately looking to Finduilas who is nearby
[Thu Jul 17 00:16:20 2003] : (2005) Dogs: HEEELp
[Thu Jul 17 00:16:34 2003] : (2005) Dogs: H hits at the do with his hand
[Thu Jul 17 00:16:39 2003] : (2005) Dogs: [1d20+14] -> [10,14] = (24)
[Thu Jul 17 00:16:44 2003] : ** (2006) Enilia shouts: Use your magic, kid! **
[Thu Jul 17 00:16:53 2003] : (2005) Dogs: [1d20-4] -> [1,-4] = (-3)
[Thu Jul 17 00:16:56 2003] : (2062) Berrawyn: ooc +14 fists?????
[Thu Jul 17 00:16:56 2003] : (2005) Dogs: Miss
[Thu Jul 17 00:17:09 2003] : (2005) Dogs: ooc oops
[Thu Jul 17 00:17:13 2003] : (2005) Dogs: Enilia
[Thu Jul 17 00:17:28 2003] : (2006) Enilia: charging #4
[Thu Jul 17 00:17:30 2003] : (2006) Enilia: Morningstar (base): [1d20+0] -> [17,0] = (17) ===> Damage: [1d8+0] -> [8,0] = (8)
[Thu Jul 17 00:17:36 2003] : (2005) Dogs: Dead
[Thu Jul 17 00:17:43 2003] : (2006) Enilia: :D
[Thu Jul 17 00:17:53 2003] : (2054) Finduilas: :D
[Thu Jul 17 00:18:04 2003] : (2005) Dogs: Finduilas
[Thu Jul 17 00:18:09 2003] : (2054) Finduilas: Shortbow (base): [1d20+2] -> [20,2] = (22) ===> Damage: [1d6+1] -> [3,1] = (4)
[Thu Jul 17 00:18:09 2003] : (2054) Finduilas: Critical hit? [1d20+2] -> [9,2] = (11) ===> Damage: [3d6+3] -> [1,6,3,3] = (13)
[Thu Jul 17 00:18:13 2003] : (2005) Dogs: Dead
[Thu Jul 17 00:18:28 2003] : (2054) Finduilas: Well, that was a nice change
[Thu Jul 17 00:18:30 2003] : ** (2006) Enilia rgoes to Belias **
[Thu Jul 17 00:18:41 2003] : (2062) Berrawyn: whoa, everyone ok?
[Thu Jul 17 00:18:45 2003] : (2006) Enilia: Are you okay? Why didn't you use you magic Missiles?
[Thu Jul 17 00:19:04 2003] : (2005) Belias: It nearly ate me, and you all let it!
[Thu Jul 17 00:19:19 2003] : (2006) Enilia: You are still alive, aren't you?
[Thu Jul 17 00:19:20 2003] : (2005) Belias: [1d20-1] -> [16,-1] = (15)
[Thu Jul 17 00:19:23 2003] : (2054) Finduilas: You still look uneaten to me
[Thu Jul 17 00:19:31 2003] : (2005) Belias: Thankyou Enilia, thankyou
[Thu Jul 17 00:19:34 2003] : (2009) Farkenella: Errr, excuse me, i was busy with my own wild dog, mind you
[Thu Jul 17 00:19:35 2003] : (2062) Berrawyn: I think you'll find that we were holding the other 4 off!!
[Thu Jul 17 00:19:40 2003] : (2054) Finduilas: And the animal looks quite dead
[Thu Jul 17 00:20:01 2003] : (2005) Belias: ooc would bhave done you all a lot of good if he'd died!
[Thu Jul 17 00:20:16 2003] : (2009) Farkenella: ooc lol
[Thu Jul 17 00:20:22 2003] : (2006) Enilia: ooc can't kill someone you just saved :P
[Thu Jul 17 00:20:29 2003] : ** (2009) Farkenella looks around for more wild beasts **
[Thu Jul 17 00:20:30 2003] : (2005) Belias: 80 xp each
[Thu Jul 17 00:20:35 2003] : (2062) Berrawyn: ooc I ran forward and then thought "Shit! what am I doing?", lol
[Thu Jul 17 00:20:48 2003] : (2009) Farkenella: ooc Ka-ching !
[Thu Jul 17 00:20:56 2003] : ** (2062) Berrawyn echoes that **
[Thu Jul 17 00:21:03 2003] : (2006) Enilia: Thank you Belias, but I still don't understand why you didn't use your magic instead of running
[Thu Jul 17 00:21:15 2003] : ** (2006) Enilia echoes too **
[Thu Jul 17 00:21:20 2003] : (2005) DM: I ran out
[Thu Jul 17 00:21:31 2003] : (2005) Belias: I ran out of magic
[Thu Jul 17 00:21:42 2003] : (2054) Finduilas: You ran out? How does that work?
[Thu Jul 17 00:21:45 2003] : (2005) Belias: I haven't learned much yet
[Thu Jul 17 00:22:03 2003] : (2006) Enilia: Oh... Well that happens... Wish you'd said so tho
[Thu Jul 17 00:22:06 2003] : (2005) Belias: I can only cast som many spells per day, I'bve only just become an apprentice
[Thu Jul 17 00:22:24 2003] : (2005) Belias: I didn't have a weapon
[Thu Jul 17 00:22:34 2003] : (2005) Belias: Not that I'd be much good with it
[Thu Jul 17 00:22:49 2003] : (2005) Belias: But better than my hands
[Thu Jul 17 00:22:50 2003] : ** (2009) Farkenella reminds Belias she asked him earlier whether he had a weapon or not **
[Thu Jul 17 00:23:05 2003] : (2005) Belias: Belias doesn't remember
[Thu Jul 17 00:23:12 2003] : (2054) Finduilas: You can run out of magic?
[Thu Jul 17 00:23:13 2003] : (2005) DM: OK
[Thu Jul 17 00:23:17 2003] : (2006) Enilia: Belias, stop chittering ;) I think Finduilas asked you a question?
[Thu Jul 17 00:23:45 2003] : (2054) Finduilas: Never mind, Enilia, just something more for me to think about
[Thu Jul 17 00:23:47 2003] : (2005) Belias: I learn spells daily
[Thu Jul 17 00:24:22 2003] : (2005) Belias: I haven't had my spellbook, so I could only remember tho two I know really well, and then only well enough to learn them obnce
[Thu Jul 17 00:24:23 2003] : (2054) Finduilas: You learn them? How does that work? I just people just used magic whenever they wanted to
[Thu Jul 17 00:24:57 2003] : ** (2054) Finduilas is looking very thoughtful **
[Thu Jul 17 00:25:07 2003] : (2005) Belias: I don't have time to go into the details of magic, I just want to go home.. I brew potions, not fight
[Thu Jul 17 00:25:25 2003] : (2054) Finduilas: Well, never mind
[Thu Jul 17 00:25:31 2003] : (2062) Berrawyn: Fair enough. Shall we head on
[Thu Jul 17 00:25:37 2003] : (2006) Enilia: He's right, we better get him and Jim back to town
[Thu Jul 17 00:25:44 2003] : (2009) Farkenella: indeed
[Thu Jul 17 00:25:52 2003] : (2005) DM: Jim stands back looking abashed at the battle
[Thu Jul 17 00:26:22 2003] : (2054) Finduilas: Spellbooks
[Thu Jul 17 00:26:25 2003] : (2005) DM: ooc ?OK, call it a day at the village gates
[Thu Jul 17 00:26:32 2003] : (2005) DM: ?
[Thu Jul 17 00:26:34 2003] : (2062) Berrawyn: ooc yeah
[Thu Jul 17 00:26:38 2003] : (2006) Enilia: ooc fine with me
[Thu Jul 17 00:26:41 2003] : (2005) DM: Or carry on for 30 mins omore?
[Thu Jul 17 00:26:42 2003] : (2054) Finduilas: ooc OK
[Thu Jul 17 00:26:44 2003] : ** (2062) Berrawyn is knackered **
[Thu Jul 17 00:27:00 2003] : (2062) Berrawyn: Roll for HP
[Thu Jul 17 00:27:01 2003] : (2062) Berrawyn: ...
[Thu Jul 17 00:27:03 2003] : (2062) Berrawyn: [1d10] -> [1] = (1)
[Thu Jul 17 00:27:05 2003] : (2006) Enilia: ooc Getting too late, still have work
[Thu Jul 17 00:27:09 2003] : (2062) Berrawyn: arse
[Thu Jul 17 00:27:13 2003] : (2005) DM: You can re-roll that
[Thu Jul 17 00:27:17 2003] : (2009) Farkenella: [1d6] -> [3] = (3)
[Thu Jul 17 00:27:19 2003] : (2062) Berrawyn: :D
[Thu Jul 17 00:27:23 2003] : (2062) Berrawyn: [1d10] -> [4] = (4)
[Thu Jul 17 00:27:23 2003] : (2006) Enilia: [1d4] -> [4] = (4)
[Thu Jul 17 00:27:26 2003] : (2006) Enilia: :FD
[Thu Jul 17 00:27:30 2003] : (2005) DM: NIce one Enilia
[Thu Jul 17 00:27:37 2003] : (2005) DM: GAME END