Contents / PnP Stuff / Logs / Craig's - 09 July 2003

[Wed Jul 9 19:22:31 2003] : (891) DM: GAME START
[Wed Jul 9 19:22:39 2003] : (876) Finduilas: Right, ready :)
[Wed Jul 9 19:22:45 2003] : (888) Berrawyn: ooc /me is back
[Wed Jul 9 19:22:47 2003] : (878) Aspen: Um. Where were we?
[Wed Jul 9 19:22:48 2003] : (875) Enilia: Is Bert back?
[Wed Jul 9 19:22:51 2003] : (875) Enilia: Oh lol
[Wed Jul 9 19:22:57 2003] : (891) DM: You've all just survived a wandering bear
[Wed Jul 9 19:22:58 2003] : (876) Finduilas: LOL
[Wed Jul 9 19:23:11 2003] : (889) Farkenella: ooc warning, I *may* have to answer a very important phone call during the course of this game - please forgive me in advance"
[Wed Jul 9 19:23:16 2003] : (891) DM: You were on your way to find out what happened to the missing coach/wagon
[Wed Jul 9 19:23:56 2003] : (878) Aspen: Is it still night time?
[Wed Jul 9 19:24:02 2003] : (876) Finduilas: We scared of a bear and had breakfast
[Wed Jul 9 19:24:17 2003] : (891) DM: Booting '(885) DM' from room...
[Wed Jul 9 19:24:18 2003] : (885) DM (exit): 19:24
[Wed Jul 9 19:24:41 2003] : (876) Finduilas: ooc Always weird, seeing a DM being booted ;)
[Wed Jul 9 19:24:46 2003] : (875) Enilia: ooc lol
[Wed Jul 9 19:24:49 2003] : (889) Farkenella: ooc lol
[Wed Jul 9 19:24:50 2003] : (891) DM: You camped by the X
[Wed Jul 9 19:24:59 2003] : ** (888) Berrawyn untangles himself from the mess of ropes **
[Wed Jul 9 19:25:09 2003] : (876) Finduilas: ooc Great map, Craig
[Wed Jul 9 19:25:16 2003] : ** (875) Enilia finishes breakfast and starts packing **
[Wed Jul 9 19:25:19 2003] : (889) Farkenella: errr, how come I don't see the map ?
[Wed Jul 9 19:25:22 2003] : (888) Berrawyn: ooc very.... comprehensive
[Wed Jul 9 19:25:23 2003] : (878) Aspen: "Um. Do we have a plan?"
[Wed Jul 9 19:25:23 2003] : (889) Farkenella: ooc sorry
[Wed Jul 9 19:25:35 2003] : (889) Farkenella: ooc ah better thx
[Wed Jul 9 19:25:54 2003] : (876) Finduilas: Why do we need a plan? They hardly ever work
[Wed Jul 9 19:26:22 2003] : (891) DM: Continuing along the road?
[Wed Jul 9 19:26:28 2003] : (888) Berrawyn: I say we keep heading down the road and see if we can find where the coach disappeared
[Wed Jul 9 19:26:37 2003] : (878) Aspen: "Good idea."
[Wed Jul 9 19:26:44 2003] : (876) Finduilas: My thoughts exactly
[Wed Jul 9 19:26:55 2003] : ** (889) Farkenella stays quiet and listens to everybody **
[Wed Jul 9 19:27:00 2003] : ** (876) Finduilas makes sure she's packed everything **
[Wed Jul 9 19:27:25 2003] : (875) Enilia: Okay... *looking around* I think I'm ready :)
[Wed Jul 9 19:27:31 2003] : ** (889) Farkenella has packed a long time ago, she's got nothing to pack **
[Wed Jul 9 19:27:43 2003] : ** (888) Berrawyn has yet another go at making a rope backpack **
[Wed Jul 9 19:27:44 2003] : (891) DM: ooc Phew, thought I'd lost my notes
[Wed Jul 9 19:27:47 2003] : (888) Berrawyn: Use Rope Skill Check: [1d20+3] -> [5,3] = (8)
[Wed Jul 9 19:27:51 2003] : (876) Finduilas: Are we off?
[Wed Jul 9 19:28:06 2003] : (878) Aspen: Softpaw peeks out from behind a bush at the party.
[Wed Jul 9 19:28:06 2003] : (876) Finduilas: ooc Better keep on practising ;)
[Wed Jul 9 19:28:07 2003] : (875) Enilia: As soon as we untie Berrawyn ;)
[Wed Jul 9 19:28:29 2003] : ** (888) Berrawyn mutters nastily **
[Wed Jul 9 19:28:45 2003] : (891) DM: ooc All should have 200xp total for last week except Finduilas and Enelia who should have 240
[Wed Jul 9 19:28:56 2003] : ** (876) Finduilas helps Berrawyn **
[Wed Jul 9 19:28:56 2003] : (875) Enilia: ooc aye
[Wed Jul 9 19:29:10 2003] : (888) Berrawyn: ooc spot on
[Wed Jul 9 19:29:19 2003] : (888) Berrawyn: Right, lets go
[Wed Jul 9 19:29:23 2003] : (876) Finduilas: ooc Check
[Wed Jul 9 19:29:48 2003] : (891) DM: You travel for a bout an hour down the track...
[Wed Jul 9 19:29:58 2003] : (891) DM: Spot checks
[Wed Jul 9 19:30:02 2003] : (891) DM: [1d20] -> [7] = (7)
[Wed Jul 9 19:30:03 2003] : (888) Berrawyn: Spot Skill Check: [1d20+6] -> [7,6] = (13)
[Wed Jul 9 19:30:04 2003] : (875) Enilia: Enilia: Spot Skill Check [1d20+0] -> [13,0] = (13)
[Wed Jul 9 19:30:16 2003] : (889) Farkenella: Spot (+2 if Senser wielded) Skill Check: [1d20+5] -> [6,5] = (11)
[Wed Jul 9 19:30:24 2003] : (889) Farkenella: ooc sorry, still forgot to change that
[Wed Jul 9 19:30:28 2003] : (878) Aspen: Spot Skill Check: [1d20+3] -> [6,3] = (9)
[Wed Jul 9 19:30:31 2003] : (876) Finduilas: Spot Skill Check: [1d20+6] -> [3,6] = (9)
[Wed Jul 9 19:30:54 2003] : (878) Aspen: ooc Darn. Forgot to create a sheet for Softpaw.
[Wed Jul 9 19:30:55 2003] : (889) Farkenella: ooc welcome to the realm of incredible dice
[Wed Jul 9 19:31:00 2003] : ** (876) Finduilas keeps walking into trees **
[Wed Jul 9 19:31:08 2003] : (891) DM: ooc no worries dave
[Wed Jul 9 19:31:50 2003] : (891) DM: You keep walking and eventially you see a small party of goblins
[Wed Jul 9 19:32:07 2003] : (891) DM: Initiative
[Wed Jul 9 19:32:14 2003] : (875) Enilia: Initiative Enilia [1d20+1] -> [15,1] = (16)
[Wed Jul 9 19:32:15 2003] : (891) DM: [1d20] -> [8] = (8)
[Wed Jul 9 19:32:16 2003] : (888) Berrawyn: Initiative Berrawyn: [1d20+3] -> [17,3] = (20)
[Wed Jul 9 19:32:21 2003] : (878) Aspen: [1d20+2] -> [10,2] = (12)
[Wed Jul 9 19:32:25 2003] : ** (889) Farkenella attempts to slide to the side of the road to hide **
[Wed Jul 9 19:32:25 2003] : (876) Finduilas: Even more goblins, aren't there any orcs here?
[Wed Jul 9 19:32:31 2003] : (876) Finduilas: Initiative Finduilas: [1d20+1] -> [7,1] = (8)
[Wed Jul 9 19:32:44 2003] : (889) Farkenella: [1d20+3] -> [6,3] = (9)
[Wed Jul 9 19:33:00 2003] : (889) Farkenella: Hide Skill Check: [1d20+3] -> [9,3] = (12)
[Wed Jul 9 19:33:44 2003] : (891) DM: There seem to be 4 of them, they are still about 120 feet away
[Wed Jul 9 19:33:56 2003] : (891) DM: Berrawyn?
[Wed Jul 9 19:34:06 2003] : ** (876) Finduilas has her bow ready **
[Wed Jul 9 19:34:10 2003] : (888) Berrawyn: ooc do they see us?
[Wed Jul 9 19:34:55 2003] : ** (889) Farkenella readies her rapier **
[Wed Jul 9 19:36:09 2003] : (888) Berrawyn: craigs connection has gone :(
[Wed Jul 9 19:36:22 2003] : (889) Farkenella: ooc OH
[Wed Jul 9 19:36:23 2003] : (875) Enilia: Thought as much :(
[Wed Jul 9 19:36:28 2003] : (876) Finduilas: Again? :(
[Wed Jul 9 19:36:41 2003] : (888) Berrawyn: yeah
[Wed Jul 9 19:36:50 2003] : (889) Fake DM: PAUSE
[Wed Jul 9 19:37:05 2003] : (875) Enilia: lolfake DM
[Wed Jul 9 19:37:05 2003] : (889) Farkenella: damn
[Wed Jul 9 19:37:08 2003] : (889) Farkenella: lol
[Wed Jul 9 19:37:30 2003] : (889) Farkenella: what's up with his connection anyway ?
[Wed Jul 9 19:37:32 2003] : (876) Finduilas: This is getting annoying, I can't imagine what Craig feels like
[Wed Jul 9 19:37:45 2003] : (888) Berrawyn: his ISP are moving offices or something
[Wed Jul 9 19:37:49 2003] : (876) Finduilas: What's up? It's down after every couple of minutes
[Wed Jul 9 19:37:51 2003] : (889) Farkenella: geez
[Wed Jul 9 19:37:51 2003] : (875) Enilia: Probably very pissed
[Wed Jul 9 19:37:59 2003] : (876) Finduilas: Probably
[Wed Jul 9 19:38:03 2003] : (888) Berrawyn: he's gonna restart and try and get his modem working
[Wed Jul 9 19:38:12 2003] : (876) Finduilas: And that even before he started drinking ;)
[Wed Jul 9 19:38:14 2003] : (888) Berrawyn: he sounded quite fed up
[Wed Jul 9 19:38:18 2003] : (875) Enilia: lol
[Wed Jul 9 19:38:27 2003] : ** (889) Farkenella points at our Faerun CNN reporter => Berrawyn **
[Wed Jul 9 19:38:30 2003] : (876) Finduilas: You two just phoned?
[Wed Jul 9 19:38:32 2003] : (888) Berrawyn: Too late for me then
[Wed Jul 9 19:38:36 2003] : (888) Berrawyn: he phoned me
[Wed Jul 9 19:39:13 2003] : (889) Farkenella: it's kind of scary though, this DM stuck on "plotting"
[Wed Jul 9 19:39:21 2003] : (888) Berrawyn: lol
[Wed Jul 9 19:39:22 2003] : (876) Finduilas: If it doesn't get better soon, we might as well call it a week :(
[Wed Jul 9 19:39:33 2003] : (889) Farkenella: nooooooo
[Wed Jul 9 19:39:35 2003] : (878) Aspen: He could just be drawing graphs or something.
[Wed Jul 9 19:39:41 2003] : (889) Farkenella: lROFLMAO
[Wed Jul 9 19:39:44 2003] : (876) Finduilas: LOL
[Wed Jul 9 19:39:49 2003] : (875) Enilia: Or fiddling his thumbs ;)
[Wed Jul 9 19:39:55 2003] : ** (888) Berrawyn danders up to the waiting Orcs and starts to discuss the weather **
[Wed Jul 9 19:40:07 2003] : (875) Enilia: Goblins ;)
[Wed Jul 9 19:40:17 2003] : (888) Berrawyn: orcs, goblins same thing
[Wed Jul 9 19:40:21 2003] : ** (876) Finduilas picks some flowers **
[Wed Jul 9 19:40:57 2003] : ** (878) Aspen frowns at the flower-picker. **
[Wed Jul 9 19:41:03 2003] : (875) Enilia: Ask them to just go away nicely before our evil DM returns and lets us kill them :P
[Wed Jul 9 19:41:06 2003] : ** (889) Farkenella manages to noisily and clumsily hide by the road **
[Wed Jul 9 19:41:07 2003] : (876) Finduilas: :P
[Wed Jul 9 19:41:34 2003] : (878) Aspen: Speaking of flowers... Anyone need a buddleia bush?
[Wed Jul 9 19:41:40 2003] : ** (889) Farkenella asks Delphine to FINALLY write that background of hers *dammit* **
[Wed Jul 9 19:41:45 2003] : (875) Enilia: Is it thriving? :P
[Wed Jul 9 19:41:49 2003] : (876) Finduilas: LOL
[Wed Jul 9 19:41:54 2003] : (878) Aspen: Taking over the world.
[Wed Jul 9 19:41:59 2003] : (875) Enilia: LOL
[Wed Jul 9 19:42:02 2003] : (889) Farkenella: no, but I could do with a geranium
[Wed Jul 9 19:42:23 2003] : (888) Berrawyn: So, Gobby. Can I call you Gobby? I cant help thinking that you'd be better off just lying down and letting us kill you easily
[Wed Jul 9 19:42:24 2003] : (878) Aspen: Sorry. Only buddleias and weeds in my garden.
[Wed Jul 9 19:42:36 2003] : (875) Enilia: lol@gobby
[Wed Jul 9 19:42:36 2003] : (889) Farkenella: sheesh, those brits
[Wed Jul 9 19:42:52 2003] : (878) Aspen: What? It's not really my garden.
[Wed Jul 9 19:42:59 2003] : (888) Berrawyn: Buddleia? is that like a princess with a beer?
[Wed Jul 9 19:43:02 2003] : (876) Finduilas: Why don't you keep the buddleia yourself? Butterflies love them :)
[Wed Jul 9 19:43:06 2003] : (875) Enilia: What happened to the goat and the unicorn? You ate them? :O
[Wed Jul 9 19:43:14 2003] : (878) Aspen: I have too many.
[Wed Jul 9 19:43:32 2003] : (876) Finduilas: What unicorn?
[Wed Jul 9 19:43:41 2003] : (878) Aspen: I have one in my garden.
[Wed Jul 9 19:43:47 2003] : (875) Enilia: The one in his garden :)
[Wed Jul 9 19:43:47 2003] : (889) Farkenella: a unicorn ?
[Wed Jul 9 19:43:51 2003] : (878) Aspen: Sure.
[Wed Jul 9 19:43:52 2003] : (889) Farkenella: wow
[Wed Jul 9 19:43:57 2003] : (876) Finduilas: That's nice :)
[Wed Jul 9 19:44:03 2003] : (888) Berrawyn: Is that one from Dungeons and Dragons?
[Wed Jul 9 19:44:05 2003] : (875) Enilia: Yup, and a goat, t'is true, I saw the pictures
[Wed Jul 9 19:44:19 2003] : (878) Aspen: Imaginary pictures.
[Wed Jul 9 19:44:25 2003] : (875) Enilia: lol
[Wed Jul 9 19:44:29 2003] : (876) Finduilas: LOL
[Wed Jul 9 19:44:32 2003] : (875) Enilia: But I saw them :P
[Wed Jul 9 19:44:46 2003] : (876) Finduilas: Seeing things now, are you? ;)
[Wed Jul 9 19:44:54 2003] : (875) Enilia: All the time lol
[Wed Jul 9 19:45:15 2003] : (875) Enilia: Even seeing DM's when they're not there :P
[Wed Jul 9 19:45:17 2003] : ** (889) Farkenella turns to CNN reporter and Gobby : any news from the Western Front ? **
[Wed Jul 9 19:45:34 2003] : (888) Berrawyn: Not yet, but no news is good news
[Wed Jul 9 19:45:40 2003] : ** (888) Berrawyn smiles weakly **
[Wed Jul 9 19:45:48 2003] : ** (889) Farkenella admires the poise **
[Wed Jul 9 19:45:52 2003] : (889) Farkenella: lol
[Wed Jul 9 19:46:20 2003] : ** (876) Finduilas decides to take a nap, those goblins aren't going anywhere **
[Wed Jul 9 19:46:37 2003] : (875) Enilia: lol
[Wed Jul 9 19:47:19 2003] : ** (875) Enilia tries to stop her silly bird from making all her notes fly away **
[Wed Jul 9 19:47:41 2003] : ** (889) Farkenella imagines Craig sweating in front of his computer, trying to make it work **
[Wed Jul 9 19:47:43 2003] : ** (888) Berrawyn 's controller cracks open another beer **
[Wed Jul 9 19:47:54 2003] : (888) Berrawyn: oo-er
[Wed Jul 9 19:47:59 2003] : (875) Enilia: Fetched wine ages ago :P
[Wed Jul 9 19:48:04 2003] : ** (888) Berrawyn tries to dispell that mental image **
[Wed Jul 9 19:48:12 2003] : (875) Enilia: lol
[Wed Jul 9 19:48:12 2003] : ** (876) Finduilas imagines Craig swearing at his computer **
[Wed Jul 9 19:48:36 2003] : ** (878) Aspen imagines Craig rationally and calmly fixing his computer. **
[Wed Jul 9 19:48:43 2003] : (875) Enilia: LOL
[Wed Jul 9 19:48:48 2003] : ** (889) Farkenella thinks Aspen has drunk too much **
[Wed Jul 9 19:48:53 2003] : (876) Finduilas: KMAO
[Wed Jul 9 19:49:06 2003] : (875) Enilia: You've got *some* imagination then lol
[Wed Jul 9 19:49:06 2003] : (878) Aspen: Er. glasses of water?
[Wed Jul 9 19:49:21 2003] : (888) Berrawyn: rational, calm and computer.. first time those have ever been in the same sentence!
[Wed Jul 9 19:49:30 2003] : (889) Farkenella: lol, thought as much, you should start on wine Dave, then you would not be imagining *impossible things*
[Wed Jul 9 19:49:37 2003] : (889) Farkenella: roflmao
[Wed Jul 9 19:49:50 2003] : (876) Finduilas: KMAO
[Wed Jul 9 19:49:53 2003] : (878) Aspen: I usually calm and rational when fixing computers.
[Wed Jul 9 19:50:12 2003] : ** (889) Farkenella changes Aspen's nickname to Alien **
[Wed Jul 9 19:50:15 2003] : (876) Finduilas: And when installing webcams ;)
[Wed Jul 9 19:50:17 2003] : (888) Berrawyn: Stay away from wine, its rotten
[Wed Jul 9 19:50:32 2003] : (876) Finduilas: Nothing wrong with wine
[Wed Jul 9 19:50:43 2003] : (901) DM (enter): 19:50
[Wed Jul 9 19:50:47 2003] : (889) Farkenella: YAY
[Wed Jul 9 19:50:48 2003] : (878) Aspen: wb Craig.
[Wed Jul 9 19:50:49 2003] : (876) Finduilas: wb Craig
[Wed Jul 9 19:50:51 2003] : (875) Enilia: YAY!
[Wed Jul 9 19:50:54 2003] : (875) Enilia: wb :)
[Wed Jul 9 19:50:54 2003] : (901) DM: Still no modem
[Wed Jul 9 19:50:59 2003] : (888) Berrawyn: woo hoo
[Wed Jul 9 19:51:00 2003] : (878) Aspen: Bummer.
[Wed Jul 9 19:51:04 2003] : (888) Berrawyn: :(
[Wed Jul 9 19:51:05 2003] : (889) Farkenella: damn
[Wed Jul 9 19:51:13 2003] : (901) DM: What do you want to do?
[Wed Jul 9 19:51:23 2003] : (901) DM: I can continue with interruptions
[Wed Jul 9 19:51:24 2003] : (889) Farkenella: why no modem anyway ?
[Wed Jul 9 19:51:38 2003] : (901) DM: Don't know, it just says it isn't working
[Wed Jul 9 19:51:39 2003] : (876) Finduilas: It's up to you, Craig, what do you want to do?
[Wed Jul 9 19:51:41 2003] : (888) Berrawyn: lets see how it goes
[Wed Jul 9 19:51:50 2003] : (889) Farkenella: i say let's play and see
[Wed Jul 9 19:52:02 2003] : (889) Farkenella: if it becomes too much, we'll just go home and sleep
[Wed Jul 9 19:52:02 2003] : (901) DM: I'm happy to go on and just keep retrying if I lose connection
[Wed Jul 9 19:52:16 2003] : (901) DM: Booting '(891) DM' from room...
[Wed Jul 9 19:52:17 2003] : (891) DM (exit): 19:52
[Wed Jul 9 19:52:18 2003] : (878) Aspen: At least kill this pesky goblins.,
[Wed Jul 9 19:52:30 2003] : (876) Finduilas: It must be really frustrating for you
[Wed Jul 9 19:52:33 2003] : (888) Berrawyn: right, so lets see.. we killed the Goblins and got lots of XP
[Wed Jul 9 19:52:34 2003] : (901) DM: Right what were your initiatives
[Wed Jul 9 19:52:38 2003] : (888) Berrawyn: what now?
[Wed Jul 9 19:52:38 2003] : (889) Farkenella: just remember to give news from the front to our CNN Faerun reporter here => /me points at Berrawyn
[Wed Jul 9 19:52:39 2003] : (878) Aspen: 12
[Wed Jul 9 19:52:40 2003] : (876) Finduilas: KMAO
[Wed Jul 9 19:52:44 2003] : (889) Farkenella: 9
[Wed Jul 9 19:52:47 2003] : (876) Finduilas: 8
[Wed Jul 9 19:52:48 2003] : ** (889) Farkenella fake DM **
[Wed Jul 9 19:52:50 2003] : (875) Enilia: Forgot :(
[Wed Jul 9 19:52:53 2003] : (889) Farkenella: GAME RESTART
[Wed Jul 9 19:52:58 2003] : (889) Farkenella: damn
[Wed Jul 9 19:53:08 2003] : (901) DM: GO
[Wed Jul 9 19:53:11 2003] : (889) fake DM: GAME RESTART
[Wed Jul 9 19:53:12 2003] : (878) Aspen: 16 Enilia
[Wed Jul 9 19:53:15 2003] : (875) Enilia: 16
[Wed Jul 9 19:53:16 2003] : (888) Berrawyn: 20
[Wed Jul 9 19:53:19 2003] : (901) DM: Berrawyn?
[Wed Jul 9 19:53:23 2003] : (875) Enilia: Thanks :)
[Wed Jul 9 19:53:29 2003] : (888) Berrawyn: ooc can they see us?
[Wed Jul 9 19:53:58 2003] : (901) DM: Yes
[Wed Jul 9 19:54:26 2003] : (876) Finduilas: Let's get them before they get away
[Wed Jul 9 19:54:32 2003] : (888) Berrawyn: keep moving rowards them
[Wed Jul 9 19:54:52 2003] : (901) DM: How far?
[Wed Jul 9 19:55:06 2003] : (889) Farkenella: ooc /me tried to hide with a pathetic 12
[Wed Jul 9 19:55:23 2003] : (888) Berrawyn: full action run forward
[Wed Jul 9 19:55:52 2003] : (901) DM: OK
[Wed Jul 9 19:56:54 2003] : (901) DM: ooc you are at the top, each square is 3o feet
[Wed Jul 9 19:57:20 2003] : You must be a GM to use this feature
[Wed Jul 9 19:57:59 2003] : (901) DM: ooc Berrawyn, place a mark half way fro yourself
[Wed Jul 9 19:58:02 2003] : You must be a GM to use this feature
[Wed Jul 9 19:58:08 2003] : (901) DM: OK, Enilia
[Wed Jul 9 19:58:23 2003] : (878) Aspen: ooc is it just me or does everyone sill have the map background?
[Wed Jul 9 19:58:33 2003] : (875) Enilia: ooc I have map
[Wed Jul 9 19:58:33 2003] : (889) Farkenella: ooc i do too bit confusing
[Wed Jul 9 19:58:37 2003] : (901) DM: ooc Oh
[Wed Jul 9 19:58:38 2003] : (888) Berrawyn: ooc same here
[Wed Jul 9 19:58:39 2003] : (876) Finduilas: ooc I've got it as well
[Wed Jul 9 19:59:12 2003] : (889) Farkenella: ooc can someone tell me where muy PHB is ?
[Wed Jul 9 19:59:13 2003] : (878) Aspen: ooc Ah ha. thanks Craig
[Wed Jul 9 19:59:15 2003] : (901) DM: ooc gone
[Wed Jul 9 19:59:22 2003] : (901) DM: ?
[Wed Jul 9 19:59:23 2003] : (876) Finduilas: ooc Better :)
[Wed Jul 9 19:59:31 2003] : (901) DM: ooc sorry about that
[Wed Jul 9 19:59:38 2003] : (876) Finduilas: ooc np
[Wed Jul 9 19:59:40 2003] : (889) Farkenella: ooc thx Craig
[Wed Jul 9 19:59:41 2003] : (901) DM: ooc Berrawyn, place a mark half way fro yourself
[Wed Jul 9 20:00:00 2003] : (901) DM: OK, Enilia
[Wed Jul 9 20:00:33 2003] : (875) Enilia: Still confused... Got the "u" and a line... Where are we, where are they???
[Wed Jul 9 20:00:44 2003] : (889) Farkenella: ooc me tries lighter vcolour
[Wed Jul 9 20:01:18 2003] : (875) Enilia: ooc K, got it :)
[Wed Jul 9 20:01:29 2003] : (901) DM: oops, sorry map is at the top!
[Wed Jul 9 20:01:43 2003] : (889) Farkenella: ooc me applauds at Craig's mastering of drawing on the map
[Wed Jul 9 20:01:46 2003] : (875) Enilia: ooc I found out :P
[Wed Jul 9 20:01:49 2003] : (901) DM: ooc not having much luck tonight
[Wed Jul 9 20:02:23 2003] : ** (875) Enilia casts Mage Armour on self: +4 to AC (now 15) **
[Wed Jul 9 20:02:40 2003] : (875) Enilia: While trying to see what they're doing
[Wed Jul 9 20:03:49 2003] : (889) Farkenella: ooc ouch...gone again ?
[Wed Jul 9 20:04:13 2003] : (888) Berrawyn: nuts
[Wed Jul 9 20:04:16 2003] : (876) Finduilas: I certainly hope not, but it would seem that way :(
[Wed Jul 9 20:04:30 2003] : (875) Enilia: :(
[Wed Jul 9 20:04:46 2003] : ** (889) Farkenella thinks them goblins are quite safe tonight lol **
[Wed Jul 9 20:05:23 2003] : (876) Finduilas: LOL
[Wed Jul 9 20:06:10 2003] : (901) DM (exit): 20:06
[Wed Jul 9 20:06:22 2003] : (889) Farkenella: what are elves' most fierce ennemies ?
[Wed Jul 9 20:06:35 2003] : (875) Enilia: Dwarves?
[Wed Jul 9 20:07:03 2003] : (888) Berrawyn: Orcs usually
[Wed Jul 9 20:07:40 2003] : (905) DM (enter): 20:07
[Wed Jul 9 20:07:46 2003] : (889) Farkenella: wb
[Wed Jul 9 20:07:47 2003] : (875) Enilia: wb :)
[Wed Jul 9 20:07:53 2003] : (905) DM: OK, Enilia?
[Wed Jul 9 20:07:58 2003] : ** (875) Enilia casts Mage Armour on self: +4 to AC (now 15) **
[Wed Jul 9 20:08:01 2003] : (875) Enilia: While trying to see what they're doing
[Wed Jul 9 20:08:12 2003] : (876) Finduilas: wb, Craig
[Wed Jul 9 20:08:36 2003] : (905) DM: as far as you can tell, they've just spotted you and don't look happy
[Wed Jul 9 20:10:02 2003] : (905) DM: Aspen
[Wed Jul 9 20:10:21 2003] : (905) DM: ooc sorry, never noticed the mage armour, was still waiting
[Wed Jul 9 20:10:29 2003] : (878) Aspen: Run up to Berrawyn.
[Wed Jul 9 20:10:35 2003] : (905) DM: OK
[Wed Jul 9 20:10:42 2003] : (905) DM: Farkanella
[Wed Jul 9 20:11:06 2003] : ** (889) Farkenella runs to the side **
[Wed Jul 9 20:11:21 2003] : (905) DM: FInduilas?
[Wed Jul 9 20:11:31 2003] : (876) Finduilas: Joining Berrawyn and Aspen
[Wed Jul 9 20:11:41 2003] : (889) Farkenella: trying to hide (if hide there can be)
[Wed Jul 9 20:11:59 2003] : (905) DM: k
[Wed Jul 9 20:12:05 2003] : (876) Finduilas: ooc Craig, can you make me a player? I can't draw :(
[Wed Jul 9 20:12:17 2003] : Attempting to assign the role of PLAYER to (876) Finduilas...
[Wed Jul 9 20:12:25 2003] : Attempting to assign the role of GM to (905) Goblins...
[Wed Jul 9 20:12:40 2003] : (905) Goblin1: Throws a javelin at Berrawyn
[Wed Jul 9 20:12:48 2003] : (905) Goblin1: Javelin: [1d20-1] -> [15,-1] = (14) ===> [1d6-1] -> [6,-1] = (5)
[Wed Jul 9 20:12:51 2003] : (888) Berrawyn: AC 16
[Wed Jul 9 20:13:05 2003] : (905) Goblin1: miss
[Wed Jul 9 20:13:24 2003] : (905) Goblin2: runs full pelt at finduilas and attacks
[Wed Jul 9 20:13:38 2003] : (905) Goblin2: Morning Star: [1d20-1] -> [4,-1] = (3) ===> [1d6-1] -> [3,-1] = (2)
[Wed Jul 9 20:13:59 2003] : (905) Goblin3: Throws a javelin at Aspen
[Wed Jul 9 20:14:01 2003] : (876) Finduilas: ooc miss (surprise, surprise)
[Wed Jul 9 20:14:03 2003] : (905) Goblin3: Javelin: [1d20-1] -> [17,-1] = (16) ===> [1d6-1] -> [5,-1] = (4)
[Wed Jul 9 20:14:15 2003] : (905) Goblin3: AC?
[Wed Jul 9 20:14:26 2003] : (878) Aspen: 14
[Wed Jul 9 20:14:58 2003] : (905) Goblin3: At 2x rang inc = 14
[Wed Jul 9 20:15:05 2003] : (905) Goblin3: err -4
[Wed Jul 9 20:15:06 2003] : (905) Goblin3: miss
[Wed Jul 9 20:15:41 2003] : (905) Goblin4: runs full pelt at Fark and attacks
[Wed Jul 9 20:15:44 2003] : (905) Goblin4: Morning Star: [1d20-1] -> [12,-1] = (11) ===> [1d6-1] -> [6,-1] = (5)
[Wed Jul 9 20:15:52 2003] : (889) Farkenella: AC 15
[Wed Jul 9 20:15:58 2003] : (905) Goblin4: Berrawyn?
[Wed Jul 9 20:16:30 2003] : (888) Berrawyn: On No1
[Wed Jul 9 20:16:31 2003] : (888) Berrawyn: Longbow (base): [1d20+4] -> [8,4] = (12) ===> Damage: [1d8+0] -> [5,0] = (5)
[Wed Jul 9 20:16:45 2003] : (905) Goblin4: miss
[Wed Jul 9 20:17:00 2003] : (888) Berrawyn: ooc How far ar they?
[Wed Jul 9 20:17:06 2003] : (905) Goblin4: 60ft
[Wed Jul 9 20:17:18 2003] : (905) Goblin4: oh, and some are melleeing
[Wed Jul 9 20:17:19 2003] : (888) Berrawyn: ooc ok
[Wed Jul 9 20:17:37 2003] : (905) Goblin4: one on Fark, one on FInduilas
[Wed Jul 9 20:18:56 2003] : (889) Farkenella: ooc call me Farky
[Wed Jul 9 20:19:04 2003] : (875) Enilia: oc lol
[Wed Jul 9 20:19:08 2003] : (905) Goblin4: Enilia
[Wed Jul 9 20:19:08 2003] : (905) Goblin4: ooc keep forgettting to ask!
[Wed Jul 9 20:19:27 2003] : (876) Finduilas: ooc Ask what?
[Wed Jul 9 20:19:35 2003] : (875) Enilia: Crossbow on 2 (I'm still by the X)
[Wed Jul 9 20:19:38 2003] : (875) Enilia: Light Crossbow (base): [1d20+1] -> [16,1] = (17) ===> Damage: [1d8+0] -> [6,0] = (6)
[Wed Jul 9 20:19:41 2003] : (905) Goblin4: ooc To say it's your go
[Wed Jul 9 20:19:49 2003] : (905) Goblin4: Dead
[Wed Jul 9 20:19:56 2003] : (875) Enilia: \o/
[Wed Jul 9 20:20:35 2003] : (905) Goblin4: Aspen
[Wed Jul 9 20:20:40 2003] : (905) Goblin4: ooc Aaah!
[Wed Jul 9 20:20:53 2003] : (878) Aspen: Whack at nearest
[Wed Jul 9 20:20:57 2003] : (878) Aspen: Quarterstaff (base): [1d20+1] -> [9,1] = (10) ===> Damage: [1d6+1] -> [5,1] = (6)
[Wed Jul 9 20:21:26 2003] : (905) Goblin4: miss
[Wed Jul 9 20:21:35 2003] : (905) Goblin4: Farkanella?
[Wed Jul 9 20:22:03 2003] : ** (889) Farkenella stings the goblin with rapier (n4) **
[Wed Jul 9 20:22:05 2003] : (889) Farkenella: Rapier (base): [1d20+3] -> [2,3] = (5) ===> Damage: [1d6+0] -> [6,0] = (6)
[Wed Jul 9 20:22:11 2003] : (905) Goblin4: umm miss?
[Wed Jul 9 20:22:17 2003] : (889) Farkenella: ooc :P
[Wed Jul 9 20:22:20 2003] : (905) Goblin4: Finduilas?
[Wed Jul 9 20:22:22 2003] : (876) Finduilas: ooc Are you sure? ;)
[Wed Jul 9 20:22:26 2003] : (878) Aspen: ooc -2 to attack roll per range increment.
[Wed Jul 9 20:22:28 2003] : (876) Finduilas: At goblin2
[Wed Jul 9 20:22:29 2003] : (876) Finduilas: Longsword with weapon focus (base): [1d20+3] -> [14,3] = (17) ===> Damage: [1d8+1] -> [1,1] = (2)
[Wed Jul 9 20:22:29 2003] : (905) Goblin4: ooc LOL
[Wed Jul 9 20:22:39 2003] : (905) Goblin4: ooc Thanks Dave
[Wed Jul 9 20:23:00 2003] : (905) Goblin4: ooc Gob 2 is dead btw
[Wed Jul 9 20:23:08 2003] : (876) Finduilas: ooc It is?
[Wed Jul 9 20:23:27 2003] : (889) Farkenella: ooc long gone, deadly bolt from Enilia
[Wed Jul 9 20:23:28 2003] : (875) Enilia: I killed it :P
[Wed Jul 9 20:24:10 2003] : (905) Goblin4: ooc you can charge them
[Wed Jul 9 20:24:14 2003] : (876) Finduilas: ooc So I hit a corpse? Keep your weapons of my goblins, please ;)
[Wed Jul 9 20:24:33 2003] : (875) Enilia: ooc lol
[Wed Jul 9 20:24:37 2003] : (876) Finduilas: How about I shoot goblin4?
[Wed Jul 9 20:24:37 2003] : (905) Goblin4: ooc you charging number 1?
[Wed Jul 9 20:24:48 2003] : (905) Goblin4: -4 for melee
[Wed Jul 9 20:25:21 2003] : (876) Finduilas: I'll charge no 4, trying to save somebody else
[Wed Jul 9 20:25:26 2003] : (876) Finduilas: Longsword with weapon focus (base): [1d20+3] -> [1,3] = (4) ===> Damage: [1d8+1] -> [2,1] = (3)
[Wed Jul 9 20:25:38 2003] : (905) Goblin4: k, I'll take your earlier roll if you like
[Wed Jul 9 20:25:52 2003] : (905) Goblin4: oo cmy turn
[Wed Jul 9 20:25:53 2003] : (876) Finduilas: I'd prefer that, ty
[Wed Jul 9 20:26:10 2003] : (905) Goblin4: 1 charges at Berrawyn
[Wed Jul 9 20:26:26 2003] : (905) Goblins: Morning Star: [1d20-1] -> [19,-1] = (18) ===> [1d6-1] -> [6,-1] = (5)
[Wed Jul 9 20:26:42 2003] : (905) Goblins: +2 for charge
[Wed Jul 9 20:26:45 2003] : (905) Goblins: AC
[Wed Jul 9 20:26:56 2003] : (888) Berrawyn: 16 - Hit
[Wed Jul 9 20:27:19 2003] : (905) Goblins: 3 runs for Aspen
[Wed Jul 9 20:27:23 2003] : (905) Goblins: Morning Star: [1d20-1] -> [3,-1] = (2) ===> [1d6-1] -> [2,-1] = (1)
[Wed Jul 9 20:27:41 2003] : (905) Goblins: 4 smashes Farky
[Wed Jul 9 20:27:45 2003] : (905) Goblins: Morning Star: [1d20-1] -> [5,-1] = (4) ===> [1d6-1] -> [5,-1] = (4)
[Wed Jul 9 20:27:51 2003] : (905) Goblins: Berrawyn?
[Wed Jul 9 20:28:11 2003] : (905) Goblins: ooc AoO from whoever is red on no 1
[Wed Jul 9 20:28:18 2003] : (878) Aspen: Quarterstaff (base): [1d20+1] -> [19,1] = (20) ===> Damage: [1d6+1] -> [1,1] = (2)
[Wed Jul 9 20:28:19 2003] : (888) Berrawyn: drop bow and sing at 1
[Wed Jul 9 20:28:26 2003] : (888) Berrawyn: swing at
[Wed Jul 9 20:28:42 2003] : (888) Berrawyn: Longsword (base): [1d20+2] -> [2,2] = (4) ===> Damage: [1d8+0] -> [5,0] = (5)
[Wed Jul 9 20:28:49 2003] : (905) Goblins: miss
[Wed Jul 9 20:29:02 2003] : (888) Berrawyn: ooc might as well as sung at him!!
[Wed Jul 9 20:29:10 2003] : (876) Finduilas: ooc KMAO
[Wed Jul 9 20:29:12 2003] : (875) Enilia: ooc lol
[Wed Jul 9 20:29:13 2003] : (905) Goblins: Enilia
[Wed Jul 9 20:29:20 2003] : (875) Enilia: on 3
[Wed Jul 9 20:29:22 2003] : (875) Enilia: Light Crossbow (base): [1d20+1] -> [16,1] = (17) ===> Damage: [1d8+0] -> [7,0] = (7)
[Wed Jul 9 20:29:32 2003] : (905) Goblins: ooc mi
[Wed Jul 9 20:29:40 2003] : (905) Goblins: miss -4 for melee
[Wed Jul 9 20:29:48 2003] : (875) Enilia: I'm not at melee
[Wed Jul 9 20:29:50 2003] : (875) Enilia: At X
[Wed Jul 9 20:29:58 2003] : (905) Goblins: ooc sorry, friends in melee
[Wed Jul 9 20:30:01 2003] : (878) Aspen: ooc firing into melee.
[Wed Jul 9 20:30:02 2003] : (889) Farkenella: ooc but we are
[Wed Jul 9 20:30:15 2003] : (905) Goblins: Aspen
[Wed Jul 9 20:30:26 2003] : (875) Enilia: ooc better hope aI'm a good shooter then LOL
[Wed Jul 9 20:30:42 2003] : (878) Aspen: Quarterstaff (base): [1d20+1] -> [19,1] = (20) ===> Damage: [1d6+1] -> [2,1] = (3)
[Wed Jul 9 20:30:56 2003] : (889) Farkenella: ooc that quarterstaff is deadly :O
[Wed Jul 9 20:31:00 2003] : (905) Goblins: ooc n 3?
[Wed Jul 9 20:31:08 2003] : (878) Aspen: I guess.
[Wed Jul 9 20:31:08 2003] : (905) Goblins: ooc on 3?
[Wed Jul 9 20:31:25 2003] : (905) Goblins: Farky?
[Wed Jul 9 20:31:33 2003] : (889) Farkenella: rapier on 4
[Wed Jul 9 20:31:35 2003] : (889) Farkenella: Rapier (base): [1d20+3] -> [9,3] = (12) ===> Damage: [1d6+0] -> [5,0] = (5)
[Wed Jul 9 20:31:39 2003] : (905) Goblins: miss
[Wed Jul 9 20:31:44 2003] : (905) Goblins: Finduilas?
[Wed Jul 9 20:32:11 2003] : (876) Finduilas: Still at no 4 (I'm over there now)
[Wed Jul 9 20:32:14 2003] : (876) Finduilas: Longsword with weapon focus (base): [1d20+3] -> [11,3] = (14) ===> Damage: [1d8+1] -> [7,1] = (8)
[Wed Jul 9 20:32:22 2003] : (905) Goblins: miss
[Wed Jul 9 20:32:29 2003] : (905) Goblins: my turn
[Wed Jul 9 20:32:35 2003] : (905) Goblins: 1 on Berrawyn
[Wed Jul 9 20:32:37 2003] : (905) Goblins: Morning Star: [1d20-1] -> [7,-1] = (6) ===> [1d6-1] -> [5,-1] = (4)
[Wed Jul 9 20:32:48 2003] : (905) Goblins: 3 on Aspen
[Wed Jul 9 20:32:50 2003] : (905) Goblins: Morning Star: [1d20-1] -> [16,-1] = (15) ===> [1d6-1] -> [4,-1] = (3)
[Wed Jul 9 20:33:36 2003] : (905) Goblins: AC again?
[Wed Jul 9 20:33:53 2003] : (878) Aspen: 14
[Wed Jul 9 20:33:58 2003] : (905) Goblins: 4 on farky
[Wed Jul 9 20:33:59 2003] : (905) Goblins: Morning Star: [1d20-1] -> [9,-1] = (8) ===> [1d6-1] -> [4,-1] = (3)
[Wed Jul 9 20:34:10 2003] : (878) Aspen: "Ow!."
[Wed Jul 9 20:34:12 2003] : (905) Goblins: ooc I assume you just took tit as a hit
[Wed Jul 9 20:34:18 2003] : (905) Goblins: ooc tit>
[Wed Jul 9 20:34:21 2003] : (905) Goblins: ?
[Wed Jul 9 20:34:23 2003] : (875) Enilia: ooc lol
[Wed Jul 9 20:34:25 2003] : (905) Goblins: Berrawyn
[Wed Jul 9 20:34:45 2003] : (888) Berrawyn: No1
[Wed Jul 9 20:34:47 2003] : (888) Berrawyn: Longsword (base): [1d20+2] -> [4,2] = (6) ===> Damage: [1d8+0] -> [2,0] = (2)
[Wed Jul 9 20:34:55 2003] : (888) Berrawyn: ooc aaghhh
[Wed Jul 9 20:35:03 2003] : (905) Goblins: Enilia?
[Wed Jul 9 20:35:04 2003] : (889) Farkenella: ooc geez those dice tonight !
[Wed Jul 9 20:35:28 2003] : (875) Enilia: Takes a few step to the side to get a clearer shot at 3
[Wed Jul 9 20:35:31 2003] : (875) Enilia: Light Crossbow (base): [1d20+1] -> [16,1] = (17) ===> Damage: [1d8+0] -> [2,0] = (2)
[Wed Jul 9 20:35:39 2003] : (905) Goblins: hit
[Wed Jul 9 20:35:51 2003] : (905) Goblins: Aspen?
[Wed Jul 9 20:36:11 2003] : (878) Aspen: Quarterstaff (base): [1d20+1] -> [1,1] = (2) ===> Damage: [1d6+1] -> [4,1] = (5)
[Wed Jul 9 20:36:19 2003] : (878) Aspen: *fumble*
[Wed Jul 9 20:36:20 2003] : (905) Goblins: roll d20
[Wed Jul 9 20:36:25 2003] : (878) Aspen: [1d20] -> [18] = (18)
[Wed Jul 9 20:36:30 2003] : (905) Goblins: OK
[Wed Jul 9 20:36:34 2003] : (905) Goblins: Farky
[Wed Jul 9 20:36:52 2003] : (889) Farkenella: on 4
[Wed Jul 9 20:36:54 2003] : (889) Farkenella: Rapier (base): [1d20+3] -> [12,3] = (15) ===> Damage: [1d6+0] -> [3,0] = (3)
[Wed Jul 9 20:37:00 2003] : (905) Goblins: HIt
[Wed Jul 9 20:37:04 2003] : (905) Goblins: Dead
[Wed Jul 9 20:37:14 2003] : (905) Goblins: Finduilas?
[Wed Jul 9 20:37:41 2003] : (876) Finduilas: Running at no 3
[Wed Jul 9 20:37:44 2003] : (876) Finduilas: Longsword with weapon focus (base): [1d20+3] -> [10,3] = (13) ===> Damage: [1d8+1] -> [5,1] = (6)
[Wed Jul 9 20:38:07 2003] : (905) Goblins: +2 for charge... hit
[Wed Jul 9 20:38:15 2003] : (905) Goblins: Dead
[Wed Jul 9 20:38:19 2003] : (905) Goblins: my turn
[Wed Jul 9 20:38:32 2003] : (905) Goblins: 1 looks around and runs off
[Wed Jul 9 20:38:43 2003] : (876) Finduilas: Shoot him!
[Wed Jul 9 20:38:48 2003] : (905) Goblins: Berrawyn?
[Wed Jul 9 20:39:03 2003] : (888) Berrawyn: grab my bow from the ground and shoot
[Wed Jul 9 20:39:08 2003] : (905) Goblins: 'k
[Wed Jul 9 20:39:10 2003] : (888) Berrawyn: ooc how far?
[Wed Jul 9 20:39:14 2003] : (905) Goblins: 60 ft
[Wed Jul 9 20:39:26 2003] : (888) Berrawyn: Longbow (base): [1d20+4] -> [13,4] = (17) ===> Damage: [1d8+0] -> [6,0] = (6)
[Wed Jul 9 20:39:31 2003] : (905) Goblins: Dead
[Wed Jul 9 20:39:45 2003] : (875) Enilia: :) Nice shot
[Wed Jul 9 20:39:52 2003] : (888) Berrawyn: ooc finally a good roll
[Wed Jul 9 20:39:59 2003] : (878) Aspen: "Berrawyn, was that really necessary? It may have been a goblin but it was no threat to us."
[Wed Jul 9 20:40:01 2003] : (876) Finduilas: Great :)
[Wed Jul 9 20:40:23 2003] : (888) Berrawyn: Hey, they attacked first!
[Wed Jul 9 20:40:31 2003] : (905) Goblins: 60 xp each
[Wed Jul 9 20:40:31 2003] : (876) Finduilas: They attacked first, we can't let them kill people
[Wed Jul 9 20:40:35 2003] : (878) Aspen: "But that one was running away!"
[Wed Jul 9 20:40:55 2003] : (888) Berrawyn: and?
[Wed Jul 9 20:41:07 2003] : (878) Aspen: "Who are you to choose who dies before there time is done?"
[Wed Jul 9 20:41:29 2003] : (876) Finduilas: If he attacked us he'll attack and kill people weaker than us
[Wed Jul 9 20:41:29 2003] : (888) Berrawyn: His time WAS done!
[Wed Jul 9 20:41:47 2003] : (878) Aspen: "...at least that's what the Senior Druids tell me..."
[Wed Jul 9 20:42:04 2003] : ** (889) Farkenella wipes her brow **
[Wed Jul 9 20:42:23 2003] : (889) Farkenella: and kneels at number 4 to search the body
[Wed Jul 9 20:42:28 2003] : ** (876) Finduilas examines the bodies **
[Wed Jul 9 20:42:33 2003] : (888) Berrawyn: What happens, happens.
[Wed Jul 9 20:42:45 2003] : ** (875) Enilia walks up to the others, looking around for the wagon **
[Wed Jul 9 20:43:04 2003] : (905) Goblins: Between the 4 bodies is 36 silver pieces...
[Wed Jul 9 20:43:15 2003] : ** (888) Berrawyn searches the ground to determine what direction they came form **
[Wed Jul 9 20:43:26 2003] : (905) Goblins: 3 javelins, 4 morning stars...
[Wed Jul 9 20:43:53 2003] : (905) Goblins: and four sets of rather smelly and goblin shape studded leather
[Wed Jul 9 20:44:03 2003] : (875) Enilia: Anyone mind if I take a morning star? I am really in need of a melee weapon...
[Wed Jul 9 20:44:07 2003] : ** (876) Finduilas picks up a javelin **
[Wed Jul 9 20:44:09 2003] : (905) Goblins: ooc roll it Berra
[Wed Jul 9 20:44:23 2003] : (888) Berrawyn: Search Skill Check: [1d20+2] -> [3,2] = (5)
[Wed Jul 9 20:44:32 2003] : (888) Berrawyn: ooc do i at least find the road?
[Wed Jul 9 20:44:45 2003] : (905) Goblins: You really can't make it out amongst the carnage
[Wed Jul 9 20:45:08 2003] : (905) DM: Int checks?
[Wed Jul 9 20:45:16 2003] : (889) Farkenella: ooc track feat is a wilderness lore check
[Wed Jul 9 20:45:24 2003] : (888) Berrawyn: Int check: [1d20+0] -> [9,0] = (9)
[Wed Jul 9 20:45:25 2003] : (878) Aspen: Int check: [1d20+1] -> [14,1] = (15)
[Wed Jul 9 20:45:34 2003] : (889) Farkenella: Int check: [1d20+3] -> [2,3] = (5)
[Wed Jul 9 20:45:36 2003] : (888) Berrawyn: ooc was just thinking that
[Wed Jul 9 20:45:54 2003] : (876) Finduilas: Wilderness Lore Skill Check: [1d20+4] -> [8,4] = (12)
[Wed Jul 9 20:45:56 2003] : (889) Farkenella: ooc /me knows her ranger specs...lol
[Wed Jul 9 20:45:57 2003] : (888) Berrawyn: ooc forgot about Track
[Wed Jul 9 20:46:33 2003] : ** (889) Farkenella has pocketed whatever silver pieces were on number 4, not sharing :P **
[Wed Jul 9 20:46:44 2003] : (878) Aspen: "These goblins must have come from somewhere nearby."
[Wed Jul 9 20:46:53 2003] : (878) Aspen: "They aren't carry many supplies."
[Wed Jul 9 20:47:19 2003] : (888) Berrawyn: Maybe in the forest
[Wed Jul 9 20:47:29 2003] : ** (876) Finduilas gives Enilia all the silver she found **
[Wed Jul 9 20:47:39 2003] : (876) Finduilas: Let's find out
[Wed Jul 9 20:47:47 2003] : (875) Enilia: I can't take this *gasp*
[Wed Jul 9 20:48:32 2003] : (888) Berrawyn: Whats wrong?
[Wed Jul 9 20:48:34 2003] : (876) Finduilas: Why not? You need it, I don't
[Wed Jul 9 20:48:39 2003] : (905) DM: 27 sp found then
[Wed Jul 9 20:48:46 2003] : (875) Enilia: We should share
[Wed Jul 9 20:49:01 2003] : (875) Enilia: We're in this together
[Wed Jul 9 20:49:32 2003] : (875) Enilia: Besides; you've already done so much for me
[Wed Jul 9 20:49:32 2003] : (876) Finduilas: In that case we should share all of our money
[Wed Jul 9 20:49:36 2003] : (888) Berrawyn: 27 between 5 then?
[Wed Jul 9 20:50:11 2003] : ** (889) Farkenella gives 3 sp she found on the body **
[Wed Jul 9 20:50:21 2003] : (876) Finduilas: What have I done for you? You kept me company when I was in need of it
[Wed Jul 9 20:50:24 2003] : ** (878) Aspen whistles and Softpaw bounds out of the bushes. **
[Wed Jul 9 20:50:37 2003] : ** (878) Aspen kneels down next to him. **
[Wed Jul 9 20:50:38 2003] : (905) DM: brb
[Wed Jul 9 20:50:43 2003] : ** (876) Finduilas divides the silver up between the party **
[Wed Jul 9 20:50:49 2003] : (876) Finduilas: ooc ok, Craig
[Wed Jul 9 20:50:54 2003] : (888) Berrawyn: Looks lets leave the money sharing for now,
[Wed Jul 9 20:50:54 2003] : ** (875) Enilia smiles **
[Wed Jul 9 20:50:56 2003] : (878) Aspen: "Track! (pointing to goblins)."
[Wed Jul 9 20:51:03 2003] : (888) Berrawyn: We've got a boy to find
[Wed Jul 9 20:51:23 2003] : (876) Finduilas: Don't let me keep you
[Wed Jul 9 20:51:30 2003] : (876) Finduilas: Where do we go to?
[Wed Jul 9 20:51:36 2003] : (889) Farkenella: Thank you Finduilas, that will help greatly
[Wed Jul 9 20:51:43 2003] : ** (889) Farkenella shows her very dry purse **
[Wed Jul 9 20:51:55 2003] : (888) Berrawyn: What have you found Aspen?
[Wed Jul 9 20:52:03 2003] : (905) DM: back
[Wed Jul 9 20:52:08 2003] : (875) Enilia: wb
[Wed Jul 9 20:52:09 2003] : (876) Finduilas: ooc wb
[Wed Jul 9 20:52:26 2003] : (889) Farkenella: ooc that would be 6 sp each, right ?
[Wed Jul 9 20:52:29 2003] : (888) Berrawyn: ooc brb
[Wed Jul 9 20:52:33 2003] : (875) Enilia: ooc yes
[Wed Jul 9 20:52:33 2003] : (905) DM: ooc he have a skill check Aspen?
[Wed Jul 9 20:53:20 2003] : (878) Aspen: ooc er. to be honest it doesn't seem plausible that Softpaw would track dead goblins.
[Wed Jul 9 20:53:33 2003] : (875) Enilia: Wait, let's try this....
[Wed Jul 9 20:53:39 2003] : (889) Farkenella: ooc the scent would be fresh though ?
[Wed Jul 9 20:53:40 2003] : ** (875) Enilia gets Zero out... **
[Wed Jul 9 20:53:40 2003] : (905) DM: Once you have cleared the area of battle it's easy to see that the goblins followed the road
[Wed Jul 9 20:53:52 2003] : (875) Enilia: ooc He has Scent, only I dunno how to use it....
[Wed Jul 9 20:54:01 2003] : ** (876) Finduilas sets out, following the road **
[Wed Jul 9 20:54:03 2003] : (875) Enilia: lol
[Wed Jul 9 20:54:13 2003] : (905) DM: http://217.155.90.66/ORPG/Images/Chapter_1/Delvar_Woods_East1.jpg
[Wed Jul 9 20:54:48 2003] : (875) Enilia: ooc Easy to see he said and then it got all dark lol
[Wed Jul 9 20:54:52 2003] : (889) Farkenella: ooc non clickable, lol, and NON re-writable
[Wed Jul 9 20:54:53 2003] : (888) Berrawyn: ooc back
[Wed Jul 9 20:54:59 2003] : (875) Enilia: wb :)
[Wed Jul 9 20:55:08 2003] : (905) DM: As the road approaches the woods you notice that a set of tracks head off into it, they look new and look as though they were caused by a wagon being dragged through soft muddy ground
[Wed Jul 9 20:55:15 2003] : (876) Finduilas: ooc wb
[Wed Jul 9 20:55:28 2003] : (878) Aspen: "Ah ha. I reckon they went this way."
[Wed Jul 9 20:56:00 2003] : (876) Finduilas: Looks like it, anyway :)
[Wed Jul 9 20:56:02 2003] : (888) Berrawyn: Lets go
[Wed Jul 9 20:56:33 2003] : ** (889) Farkenella follows, but tries to hide in the shades/trees **
[Wed Jul 9 20:56:40 2003] : (889) Farkenella: Hide Skill Check: [1d20+3] -> [6,3] = (9)
[Wed Jul 9 20:56:44 2003] : ** (875) Enilia follows **
[Wed Jul 9 20:56:47 2003] : (905) DM: The tracks closely follow a stream that leads into the woods
[Wed Jul 9 20:56:53 2003] : (905) DM: ooc that I forgot to mention
[Wed Jul 9 20:56:56 2003] : (889) Farkenella: Move Silently Skill Check: [1d20+7] -> [20,7] = (27)
[Wed Jul 9 20:56:59 2003] : ** (876) Finduilas walks in front **
[Wed Jul 9 20:57:19 2003] : ** (889) Farkenella is clumsily hiding behind everyone **
[Wed Jul 9 20:57:31 2003] : (905) DM: It is much darker in the woods, you find it much more difficult to see
[Wed Jul 9 20:57:49 2003] : ** (888) Berrawyn keeps up ahead **
[Wed Jul 9 20:57:54 2003] : (875) Enilia: ooc can't see a thing anyway :P
[Wed Jul 9 20:58:02 2003] : ** (875) Enilia stays at the back **
[Wed Jul 9 20:58:11 2003] : (876) Finduilas: ooc That explains why the map is unreadable ;)
[Wed Jul 9 20:58:18 2003] : (875) Enilia: ooc lol
[Wed Jul 9 20:58:26 2003] : (905) DM: You walk for several miles following the tracks and the stream
[Wed Jul 9 20:58:32 2003] : ** (876) Finduilas stays at Berrawyn's side **
[Wed Jul 9 20:58:33 2003] : (905) DM: Spot shecks
[Wed Jul 9 20:58:39 2003] : (875) Enilia: Enilia: Spot Skill Check [1d20+0] -> [19,0] = (19)
[Wed Jul 9 20:58:39 2003] : (876) Finduilas: Spot Skill Check: [1d20+6] -> [12,6] = (18)
[Wed Jul 9 20:58:44 2003] : (878) Aspen: Spot Skill Check: [1d20+3] -> [18,3] = (21)
[Wed Jul 9 20:58:51 2003] : (888) Berrawyn: Spot Skill Check: [1d20+6] -> [1,6] = (7)
[Wed Jul 9 20:58:59 2003] : (889) Farkenella: Spot (+2 if Senser wielded) Skill Check: [1d20+5] -> [10,5] = (15)
[Wed Jul 9 20:59:07 2003] : (905) DM: You can see a wagon up ahead
[Wed Jul 9 20:59:29 2003] : (876) Finduilas: ooc Wow, trees :)
[Wed Jul 9 20:59:38 2003] : (905) DM: where the tracks end at the stream is a wagon
[Wed Jul 9 20:59:39 2003] : (889) Farkenella: ooc fantastic job :)
[Wed Jul 9 20:59:52 2003] : ** (889) Farkenella gets quickly and silently closer to the wagon **
[Wed Jul 9 20:59:57 2003] : ** (876) Finduilas watches for any hostile creatures **
[Wed Jul 9 21:00:02 2003] : (875) Enilia: ooc must... resist... hugging... :P
[Wed Jul 9 21:00:02 2003] : (878) Aspen: ooc excellent maps Craig.
[Wed Jul 9 21:00:44 2003] : (905) DM: ooc no breaking my difficult naming regime ;P
[Wed Jul 9 21:00:55 2003] : (905) DM: ooc if you do you'll spoil it
[Wed Jul 9 21:01:15 2003] : (905) DM: All moving to the wagon?
[Wed Jul 9 21:01:20 2003] : (876) Finduilas: ooc No cheats here
[Wed Jul 9 21:01:22 2003] : (878) Aspen: yep
[Wed Jul 9 21:01:26 2003] : (876) Finduilas: Yes
[Wed Jul 9 21:01:26 2003] : (888) Berrawyn: ooc we wouldn't dare
[Wed Jul 9 21:01:32 2003] : (875) Enilia: yes, but staying at the back
[Wed Jul 9 21:01:39 2003] : (888) Berrawyn: yeah
[Wed Jul 9 21:01:43 2003] : (889) Farkenella: yes
[Wed Jul 9 21:01:56 2003] : (905) DM: The wagon is deserted, there is some dried blood on the bits that the horses attach to (?)
[Wed Jul 9 21:02:06 2003] : (905) DM: But no sign of the horses
[Wed Jul 9 21:02:11 2003] : (878) Aspen: ooc harness?
[Wed Jul 9 21:02:12 2003] : (888) Berrawyn: ooc harness?
[Wed Jul 9 21:02:23 2003] : (905) DM: ooc no the wooden bits
[Wed Jul 9 21:02:39 2003] : ** (876) Finduilas searches the ground around the wagon for tracks **
[Wed Jul 9 21:02:42 2003] : (876) Finduilas: Wilderness Lore Skill Check: [1d20+4] -> [16,4] = (20)
[Wed Jul 9 21:02:45 2003] : ** (889) Farkenella searches around the wagon **
[Wed Jul 9 21:02:46 2003] : (905) DM: Anyway, there is some blood
[Wed Jul 9 21:02:55 2003] : (889) Farkenella: Search Skill Check: [1d20+9] -> [9,9] = (18)
[Wed Jul 9 21:03:13 2003] : ** (875) Enilia looks under the wagon **
[Wed Jul 9 21:03:15 2003] : (878) Aspen: Searching for tracks.
[Wed Jul 9 21:03:18 2003] : (878) Aspen: Wilderness Lore Skill Check: [1d20+7] -> [6,7] = (13)
[Wed Jul 9 21:03:29 2003] : (889) Farkenella: searching for any item or things around and in the wagon
[Wed Jul 9 21:03:50 2003] : (876) Finduilas: I see tracks of goblins, orcs and 2 humans
[Wed Jul 9 21:04:16 2003] : (875) Enilia: So the boy might still be alive if we hurry
[Wed Jul 9 21:04:22 2003] : ** (889) Farkenella holds up a small item **
[Wed Jul 9 21:04:30 2003] : (888) Berrawyn: good, what direction?
[Wed Jul 9 21:04:34 2003] : (889) Farkenella: anyone recognize this ?
[Wed Jul 9 21:04:39 2003] : (889) Farkenella: it's a badge of sorts
[Wed Jul 9 21:04:43 2003] : (876) Finduilas: Can Softpaw follow the scent, you think?
[Wed Jul 9 21:05:12 2003] : (878) Aspen: "Um. He's not really good at that sort of thing."
[Wed Jul 9 21:05:23 2003] : (905) DM: The badge has a star with an emblem of a potion bottle
[Wed Jul 9 21:05:25 2003] : (888) Berrawyn: ooc what does the badge look like?
[Wed Jul 9 21:05:25 2003] : (876) Finduilas: They go overthere (points over the stream to the northwest) except the goblinprints
[Wed Jul 9 21:05:27 2003] : ** (878) Aspen takes a look at badge **
[Wed Jul 9 21:05:32 2003] : (875) Enilia: Zero might be able to...
[Wed Jul 9 21:05:32 2003] : (878) Aspen: ooc is it the appretices?
[Wed Jul 9 21:05:41 2003] : ** (876) Finduilas looks at the badge **
[Wed Jul 9 21:05:53 2003] : (905) DM: ooc Hmm, hmm :)
[Wed Jul 9 21:06:24 2003] : (888) Berrawyn: ooc Aspen would probably have seen the appretice if he sold stuff to the Apothacary
[Wed Jul 9 21:06:25 2003] : (905) DM: Widom checks
[Wed Jul 9 21:06:30 2003] : (905) DM: Wisdom checks
[Wed Jul 9 21:06:41 2003] : (888) Berrawyn: Wis check: [1d20+2] -> [19,2] = (21)
[Wed Jul 9 21:06:45 2003] : (878) Aspen: Wis check: [1d20+3] -> [8,3] = (11)
[Wed Jul 9 21:06:45 2003] : ** (889) Farkenella tries to remember the apothecary sign on the door **
[Wed Jul 9 21:06:49 2003] : (889) Farkenella: Wis check: [1d20+0] -> [18,0] = (18)
[Wed Jul 9 21:06:50 2003] : (876) Finduilas: Wis check: [1d20+2] -> [12,2] = (14)
[Wed Jul 9 21:06:54 2003] : (875) Enilia: Wis check: [1d20+0] -> [9,0] = (9)
[Wed Jul 9 21:08:21 2003] : (888) Berrawyn: That looks very like Zachs badge
[Wed Jul 9 21:08:32 2003] : (888) Berrawyn: He was the guy who sent us here
[Wed Jul 9 21:08:38 2003] : (876) Finduilas: It does look familiar, it looks like something I've seen Zach wear
[Wed Jul 9 21:08:39 2003] : (889) Farkenella: the apothecary ?
[Wed Jul 9 21:08:41 2003] : (889) Farkenella: I thought so
[Wed Jul 9 21:08:55 2003] : (888) Berrawyn: Its a bit different, but its bound to be the boys
[Wed Jul 9 21:09:09 2003] : (888) Berrawyn: We should bring it with us
[Wed Jul 9 21:09:19 2003] : (876) Finduilas: But this is no real surprise, we know the boy was travelling with this wagon
[Wed Jul 9 21:09:30 2003] : (889) Farkenella: indeed
[Wed Jul 9 21:09:36 2003] : (878) Aspen: "We should follow the tracks and quickly."
[Wed Jul 9 21:09:44 2003] : (878) Aspen: "We might not have much time."
[Wed Jul 9 21:09:49 2003] : (905) DM: The star on the badge is blue
[Wed Jul 9 21:10:11 2003] : (875) Enilia: You're right Aspen, we can't hesitate here
[Wed Jul 9 21:10:13 2003] : (876) Finduilas: Why are we still here? Let's go!
[Wed Jul 9 21:10:47 2003] : (905) DM: WHich direction? ;)
[Wed Jul 9 21:10:50 2003] : (888) Berrawyn: Finduilas, did you say the prints went in different directions?
[Wed Jul 9 21:11:04 2003] : (889) Farkenella: We need to save that boy
[Wed Jul 9 21:11:06 2003] : (889) Farkenella: !
[Wed Jul 9 21:11:16 2003] : (875) Enilia: I agree
[Wed Jul 9 21:11:22 2003] : (876) Finduilas: The goblin-tracks, but the orcs and humans went that way
[Wed Jul 9 21:11:25 2003] : (888) Berrawyn: Agreed
[Wed Jul 9 21:11:35 2003] : (878) Aspen: "Follow the human tracks"
[Wed Jul 9 21:11:46 2003] : (889) Farkenella: agreed
[Wed Jul 9 21:12:18 2003] : ** (876) Finduilas walks off **
[Wed Jul 9 21:12:20 2003] : (888) Berrawyn: ooc brb - reconnection time :(
[Wed Jul 9 21:12:27 2003] : (876) Finduilas: ooc OK
[Wed Jul 9 21:12:37 2003] : (888) Berrawyn: Disconnecting from server...
[Wed Jul 9 21:12:37 2003] : (888) Berrawyn (exit): 21:12
[Wed Jul 9 21:12:43 2003] : (905) DM: You all cross the stream with little difficulty
[Wed Jul 9 21:12:49 2003] : (905) DM: I'll wait then
[Wed Jul 9 21:13:04 2003] : (905) DM: Connection has been OK lately... toch wood!
[Wed Jul 9 21:13:14 2003] : (905) DM: ooc touch
[Wed Jul 9 21:13:17 2003] : ** (889) Farkenella grabs her wooden table **
[Wed Jul 9 21:13:21 2003] : (923) Berrawyn (enter): 21:13
[Wed Jul 9 21:13:27 2003] : (905) DM: You all cross the stream with little difficulty
[Wed Jul 9 21:13:31 2003] : (875) Enilia: wb :)
[Wed Jul 9 21:13:36 2003] : (876) Finduilas: ooc wb
[Wed Jul 9 21:13:50 2003] : (923) Berrawyn: ooc Hey, I didn't even get wet ;)
[Wed Jul 9 21:13:53 2003] : (905) DM: The tracks are easily picked up fro the first 1/2 mile or so...
[Wed Jul 9 21:14:07 2003] : (905) DM: Then the ground gets harder
[Wed Jul 9 21:14:23 2003] : (905) DM: Trackers? Make a check
[Wed Jul 9 21:14:28 2003] : (878) Aspen: Wilderness Lore Skill Check: [1d20+7] -> [14,7] = (21)
[Wed Jul 9 21:14:29 2003] : (876) Finduilas: Wilderness Lore Skill Check: [1d20+4] -> [5,4] = (9)
[Wed Jul 9 21:14:33 2003] : (923) Berrawyn: Wilderness Lore Skill Check: [1d20+4] -> [16,4] = (20)
[Wed Jul 9 21:14:39 2003] : (878) Aspen: ooc not entirely sure that's the right skill...
[Wed Jul 9 21:14:55 2003] : ** (876) Finduilas leaves it to the specialists ;) **
[Wed Jul 9 21:15:06 2003] : (923) Berrawyn: ooc it is
[Wed Jul 9 21:15:16 2003] : (889) Farkenella: Wilderness Lore Skill Check: [1d20+0] -> [11,0] = (11)
[Wed Jul 9 21:15:25 2003] : (923) Berrawyn: ooc P85 PHB
[Wed Jul 9 21:15:25 2003] : (878) Aspen: ooc Ah. You need the Track feat though.
[Wed Jul 9 21:15:28 2003] : (905) DM: Aspen notices a bent leaf, then Berrawyn sees a squashed toadstool
[Wed Jul 9 21:15:31 2003] : (876) Finduilas: ooc Tracking and hunting
[Wed Jul 9 21:15:50 2003] : (923) Berrawyn: ooc true
[Wed Jul 9 21:15:56 2003] : (905) DM: Berrawyn picks up the trail agin after a few hundred metres
[Wed Jul 9 21:16:11 2003] : ** (889) Farkenella follows Berrawyn closely **
[Wed Jul 9 21:16:22 2003] : (923) Berrawyn: ooc moving at half speed
[Wed Jul 9 21:16:23 2003] : (905) DM: You are following the main stream again...
[Wed Jul 9 21:16:28 2003] : (905) DM: Listen checks?
[Wed Jul 9 21:16:32 2003] : (878) Aspen: ooc which I happen to have. Rangers get it for free too.
[Wed Jul 9 21:16:38 2003] : (875) Enilia: Enilia: Listen Skill Check [1d20+0] -> [11,0] = (11)
[Wed Jul 9 21:16:42 2003] : (878) Aspen: Listen Skill Check: [1d20+3] -> [12,3] = (15)
[Wed Jul 9 21:16:43 2003] : (876) Finduilas: Listen Skill Check: [1d20+6] -> [7,6] = (13)
[Wed Jul 9 21:16:43 2003] : (889) Farkenella: Listen Skill Check: [1d20+6] -> [5,6] = (11)
[Wed Jul 9 21:16:43 2003] : (923) Berrawyn: Listen Skill Check: [1d20+6] -> [18,6] = (24)
[Wed Jul 9 21:17:46 2003] : (905) DM: ooc processing...
[Wed Jul 9 21:17:52 2003] : (889) Farkenella: ooc gives up on any good dice rolls tonight *sigh*
[Wed Jul 9 21:17:53 2003] : (875) Enilia: ooc lol
[Wed Jul 9 21:19:31 2003] : ** (923) Berrawyn motions the others to stop **
[Wed Jul 9 21:19:34 2003] : (923) Berrawyn: shhhh
[Wed Jul 9 21:19:39 2003] : ** (875) Enilia stops **
[Wed Jul 9 21:19:44 2003] : ** (876) Finduilas stops **
[Wed Jul 9 21:19:51 2003] : ** (889) Farkenella stops just behind Berrawyn **
[Wed Jul 9 21:20:01 2003] : ** (923) Berrawyn whispers... **
[Wed Jul 9 21:20:06 2003] : (923) Berrawyn: Orcs up ahead
[Wed Jul 9 21:20:39 2003] : (923) Berrawyn: They've been fighting Goblins
[Wed Jul 9 21:20:43 2003] : ** (876) Finduilas whisper **
[Wed Jul 9 21:20:50 2003] : (876) Finduilas: Where and how far?
[Wed Jul 9 21:21:09 2003] : ** (889) Farkenella whispers back ... Orcs, I thought we were following a human trail ? **
[Wed Jul 9 21:21:20 2003] : (905) DM: You hear the name Grugnak several times, it sounds as though he's the boss
[Wed Jul 9 21:21:40 2003] : (905) DM: ooc that was to Berrawyn
[Wed Jul 9 21:21:41 2003] : (876) Finduilas: And some orcs as well, I did say
[Wed Jul 9 21:21:49 2003] : (923) Berrawyn: There seems to be one of them in chare
[Wed Jul 9 21:21:50 2003] : (923) Berrawyn: ge
[Wed Jul 9 21:22:10 2003] : (889) Farkenella: ooc just for your info, in case I hear anything, I speak Orc
[Wed Jul 9 21:22:20 2003] : (878) Aspen: "any sigh of the apprentice?"
[Wed Jul 9 21:22:45 2003] : (905) DM: ooc you are quite far away, only Berrawyn can hear ATM
[Wed Jul 9 21:22:47 2003] : (876) Finduilas: ooc sigh? LOL
[Wed Jul 9 21:22:49 2003] : (923) Berrawyn: Cant hear him
[Wed Jul 9 21:23:08 2003] : (878) Aspen: "Farky can you sneak and get a closer look?"
[Wed Jul 9 21:23:16 2003] : (889) Farkenella: I can try
[Wed Jul 9 21:23:22 2003] : (889) Farkenella: Hide Skill Check: [1d20+3] -> [8,3] = (11)
[Wed Jul 9 21:23:31 2003] : (889) Farkenella: Move Silently Skill Check: [1d20+7] -> [14,7] = (21)
[Wed Jul 9 21:24:39 2003] : (923) Berrawyn: I can make out a couple of them, but there could be more not speaking
[Wed Jul 9 21:25:07 2003] : ** (889) Farkenella advances carrefully, motionning Berrawyn to follow **
[Wed Jul 9 21:25:08 2003] : (905) DM: ooc hmm
[Wed Jul 9 21:25:26 2003] : (923) Berrawyn: Move Silently Skill Check: [1d20+4] -> [7,4] = (11)
[Wed Jul 9 21:25:28 2003] : (923) Berrawyn: Hide Skill Check: [1d20+5] -> [3,5] = (8)
[Wed Jul 9 21:25:43 2003] : ** (923) Berrawyn moves forward (wishing he hadn't) **
[Wed Jul 9 21:26:15 2003] : (905) DM: ooc got the new map?
[Wed Jul 9 21:26:21 2003] : (889) Farkenella: ooc no
[Wed Jul 9 21:26:33 2003] : (875) Enilia: nope
[Wed Jul 9 21:27:28 2003] : (905) DM: http://217.155.90.66/ORPG/Chapter_1/Dellvar_East2.html
[Wed Jul 9 21:28:07 2003] : ** (876) Finduilas waits until she can see where she's going ;) **
[Wed Jul 9 21:28:17 2003] : (905) DM: OK You both move forwards slowly
[Wed Jul 9 21:28:27 2003] : (905) DM: spot checksfor you
[Wed Jul 9 21:28:33 2003] : (923) Berrawyn: Spot Skill Check: [1d20+6] -> [19,6] = (25)
[Wed Jul 9 21:28:34 2003] : (889) Farkenella: Spot (+2 if Senser wielded) Skill Check: [1d20+5] -> [14,5] = (19)
[Wed Jul 9 21:28:51 2003] : (923) Berrawyn: ooc bet I get crap rolls in combat again! :(
[Wed Jul 9 21:29:23 2003] : (905) DM: You both see two orcs
[Wed Jul 9 21:29:42 2003] : (889) Farkenella: Listen Skill Check: [1d20+6] -> [4,6] = (10)
[Wed Jul 9 21:29:51 2003] : (923) Berrawyn: Listen Skill Check: [1d20+6] -> [10,6] = (16)
[Wed Jul 9 21:30:44 2003] : (905) DM: The orcs are patrolling a cave mouth just up from where you are...
[Wed Jul 9 21:31:06 2003] : (905) DM: http://217.155.90.66/ORPG/Chapter_1/Dellvar_East3.html
[Wed Jul 9 21:31:16 2003] : ** (923) Berrawyn whispers... **
[Wed Jul 9 21:31:24 2003] : ** (876) Finduilas moves forward, slowly, looking at Farkenella and Berrawyn **
[Wed Jul 9 21:31:25 2003] : (923) Berrawyn: There could be more inside
[Wed Jul 9 21:31:27 2003] : (889) Farkenella: ooc your maps are not clickable, but oh..we see this one
[Wed Jul 9 21:31:41 2003] : ** (889) Farkenella whispers back indeed **
[Wed Jul 9 21:31:43 2003] : (876) Finduilas: ooc I love the trees
[Wed Jul 9 21:31:55 2003] : (923) Berrawyn: They were talking about taking this cave away from some goblins
[Wed Jul 9 21:32:16 2003] : (905) DM: The stream seems to drop from the side of the cave
[Wed Jul 9 21:32:30 2003] : (905) DM: [1d20] -> [1] = (1)
[Wed Jul 9 21:32:33 2003] : (905) DM: [1d20] -> [9] = (9)
[Wed Jul 9 21:32:37 2003] : (876) Finduilas: Do you think the boy is in there?
[Wed Jul 9 21:32:42 2003] : (905) DM: The orcs continue patrolling
[Wed Jul 9 21:32:48 2003] : (923) Berrawyn: Could be
[Wed Jul 9 21:32:54 2003] : (889) Farkenella: ooc are we ahead, or have all the others followed ?
[Wed Jul 9 21:32:55 2003] : (923) Berrawyn: Only one way to find out
[Wed Jul 9 21:33:21 2003] : (923) Berrawyn: We should lure them away before fighting
[Wed Jul 9 21:33:40 2003] : (876) Finduilas: ooc I have arrived by now
[Wed Jul 9 21:33:42 2003] : (905) DM: ooc I got the impression you went on aghead
[Wed Jul 9 21:33:55 2003] : (905) DM: ooc all have followed up?
[Wed Jul 9 21:33:58 2003] : ** (878) Aspen waits for the two in front to report. **
[Wed Jul 9 21:34:08 2003] : (889) Farkenella: ooc ok, so it's Barr, Fin and I ahead ?
[Wed Jul 9 21:34:09 2003] : (875) Enilia: ooc I think they're alone up there
[Wed Jul 9 21:34:11 2003] : (905) DM: Roll hide and move silently if you followed
[Wed Jul 9 21:34:12 2003] : (923) Berrawyn: Lets go back to the others
[Wed Jul 9 21:34:20 2003] : (876) Finduilas: Hide Skill Check: [1d20-2] -> [6,-2] = (4)
[Wed Jul 9 21:34:24 2003] : (876) Finduilas: Move Silently Skill Check: [1d20-2] -> [2,-2] = (0)
[Wed Jul 9 21:34:31 2003] : (889) Farkenella: ooc ooops
[Wed Jul 9 21:34:32 2003] : (876) Finduilas: ooc 0???
[Wed Jul 9 21:34:33 2003] : (905) DM: Odd ly enough...
[Wed Jul 9 21:35:04 2003] : (905) DM: The orcs turn at what sounds like a large beast trampling its way towards them
[Wed Jul 9 21:35:18 2003] : (923) Berrawyn: ooc does it scare them off?
[Wed Jul 9 21:35:25 2003] : (875) Enilia: ooc lol
[Wed Jul 9 21:35:25 2003] : (889) Farkenella: ooc LOL
[Wed Jul 9 21:35:26 2003] : (905) DM: The immediately spot Finduilas and run to attack
[Wed Jul 9 21:35:52 2003] : (905) DM: Initiatives
[Wed Jul 9 21:35:56 2003] : (889) Farkenella: Initiative Farkenella : [1d20+3] -> [4,3] = (7)
[Wed Jul 9 21:35:58 2003] : (876) Finduilas: ooc This is weird, I've got no negative modifiers for hide or move silently
[Wed Jul 9 21:36:04 2003] : (923) Berrawyn: Initiative Berrawyn: [1d20+3] -> [11,3] = (14)
[Wed Jul 9 21:36:13 2003] : (878) Aspen: [Bad dice format]
[Wed Jul 9 21:36:14 2003] : (923) Berrawyn: ooc Armour?
[Wed Jul 9 21:36:18 2003] : (878) Aspen: [1d20+2] -> [9,2] = (11)
[Wed Jul 9 21:36:19 2003] : (876) Finduilas: Initiative Finduilas: [1d20+1] -> [18,1] = (19)
[Wed Jul 9 21:36:33 2003] : (889) Farkenella: ooc armor check penalty would be one
[Wed Jul 9 21:36:34 2003] : (923) Berrawyn: ooc although a 6 and 2 were crap anyway, lol
[Wed Jul 9 21:37:33 2003] : (876) Finduilas: ooc Why do I have a negative total? My armour is leather
[Wed Jul 9 21:37:36 2003] : (905) DM: Berrawyn and Farky are not surprised... Orcs aren't Finduilas is...
[Wed Jul 9 21:37:43 2003] : (905) DM: Other two have to get here
[Wed Jul 9 21:37:51 2003] : (905) DM: ooc wisdom?
[Wed Jul 9 21:37:56 2003] : (905) DM: ooc no dex?
[Wed Jul 9 21:38:04 2003] : (876) Finduilas: ooc Dex + 1
[Wed Jul 9 21:38:24 2003] : (876) Finduilas: ooc Wis + 2
[Wed Jul 9 21:38:48 2003] : (923) Berrawyn: ooc what does your skills tab say?
[Wed Jul 9 21:38:50 2003] : (905) DM: ooc large shield = -2
[Wed Jul 9 21:38:56 2003] : (889) Farkenella: ooc ahhhhhhhhhh
[Wed Jul 9 21:39:04 2003] : (923) Berrawyn: ooc doh
[Wed Jul 9 21:39:18 2003] : (905) DM: [1d20] -> [15] = (15)
[Wed Jul 9 21:39:29 2003] : (905) DM: Me first
[Wed Jul 9 21:39:52 2003] : (905) DM: At Finduilas
[Wed Jul 9 21:40:00 2003] : (905) orc 1: Javelin: [1d20+1] -> [16,1] = (17) ===> [1d6+2] -> [6,2] = (8)
[Wed Jul 9 21:40:09 2003] : (876) Finduilas: Ouch
[Wed Jul 9 21:40:10 2003] : (905) orc 1: AC?
[Wed Jul 9 21:40:15 2003] : (876) Finduilas: 16
[Wed Jul 9 21:40:24 2003] : (905) orc 1: ooc eep!
[Wed Jul 9 21:40:32 2003] : (905) orc 1: no 2 at finduilas
[Wed Jul 9 21:40:33 2003] : (905) orc 1: Greataxe: [1d20+4] -> [10,4] = (14) ===> [1d12+3] -> [5,3] = (8)
[Wed Jul 9 21:40:40 2003] : (905) orc 1: miss
[Wed Jul 9 21:40:47 2003] : (905) orc 1: ooc he ran to you
[Wed Jul 9 21:40:51 2003] : ** (876) Finduilas is still standing **
[Wed Jul 9 21:41:05 2003] : (905) orc 1: Berra and Farky AoO from concealment
[Wed Jul 9 21:41:22 2003] : (889) Farkenella: ooc do i get to flank and sneak attack ?
[Wed Jul 9 21:41:23 2003] : (923) Berrawyn: ooc melee?
[Wed Jul 9 21:41:28 2003] : (905) orc 1: Yes
[Wed Jul 9 21:41:32 2003] : (905) orc 1: ooc to both Yes
[Wed Jul 9 21:41:43 2003] : (878) Aspen: ooc +4 bonus to attack total.
[Wed Jul 9 21:41:49 2003] : (923) Berrawyn: Longsword Dual Wield (base): [1d20+0] -> [14,0] = (14) ===> Damage: [1d8+0] -> [5,0] = (5)
[Wed Jul 9 21:41:49 2003] : (923) Berrawyn: ShortSword Dual-Wield (base): [1d20+0] -> [8,0] = (8) ===> Damage: [1d6+0] -> [6,0] = (6)
[Wed Jul 9 21:42:18 2003] : (905) orc 1: 1 hit... ugh!
[Wed Jul 9 21:42:39 2003] : (889) Farkenella: ooc can we attack both orcs ?
[Wed Jul 9 21:43:29 2003] : (889) Farkenella: ooc or did I imagine a second orc ?
[Wed Jul 9 21:43:36 2003] : (905) orc: AoO on the melee one Farky
[Wed Jul 9 21:43:50 2003] : (889) Farkenella: ooc ok, sorry missed the melee/ranged bit
[Wed Jul 9 21:43:55 2003] : (889) Farkenella: Rapier (base): [1d20+3] -> [14,3] = (17) ===> Damage: [1d6+0] -> [6,0] = (6)
[Wed Jul 9 21:44:00 2003] : (905) orc: Dead
[Wed Jul 9 21:44:12 2003] : (878) Aspen: ooc btw, can't do a dual weild attack when doing an AoO.
[Wed Jul 9 21:44:13 2003] : (889) Farkenella: + 4 for flanking and sneak attack ?
[Wed Jul 9 21:44:17 2003] : (905) orc: Enilia intitiative... you can hear battle
[Wed Jul 9 21:44:21 2003] : (878) Aspen: ooc yes.
[Wed Jul 9 21:44:23 2003] : (875) Enilia: Initiative Enilia [1d20+1] -> [17,1] = (18)
[Wed Jul 9 21:44:28 2003] : (923) Berrawyn: ooc :P
[Wed Jul 9 21:44:39 2003] : (889) Farkenella: ooc do I have to roll the sneak attack then ?
[Wed Jul 9 21:44:40 2003] : (905) orc: OK, Finduilas now
[Wed Jul 9 21:44:42 2003] : (878) Aspen: ooc +2 flank, +2 from concealment.
[Wed Jul 9 21:44:52 2003] : (905) orc: oops
[Wed Jul 9 21:44:55 2003] : (905) orc: ooc sorry
[Wed Jul 9 21:45:06 2003] : (905) orc: No Berrawyn's attack
[Wed Jul 9 21:45:24 2003] : (905) orc: ooc you can roll it, but he's dead
[Wed Jul 9 21:45:35 2003] : (905) orc: Berrawyn?
[Wed Jul 9 21:45:46 2003] : (923) Berrawyn: on No2?
[Wed Jul 9 21:45:47 2003] : (878) Aspen: ooc Nope +2 for flank. defender loses dex bonus to AC 'cos he's surprised.
[Wed Jul 9 21:45:50 2003] : (889) Farkenella: ooc was wondering if he was still dead i you took away Barrawyn's second attack
[Wed Jul 9 21:46:03 2003] : (923) Berrawyn: ooc second one missed anyway
[Wed Jul 9 21:46:13 2003] : (923) Berrawyn: Longsword (base): [1d20+2] -> [19,2] = (21) ===> Damage: [1d8+0] -> [3,0] = (3)
[Wed Jul 9 21:46:14 2003] : (923) Berrawyn: Critical hit? [1d20+2] -> [3,2] = (5) ===> Damage: [2d8+0] -> [5,6,0] = (11)
[Wed Jul 9 21:46:14 2003] : (889) Farkenella: ooc ok, sorry
[Wed Jul 9 21:46:19 2003] : (905) orc: ooc you killed him Farky
[Wed Jul 9 21:46:33 2003] : (905) orc: Dead
[Wed Jul 9 21:46:50 2003] : (923) Berrawyn: ooc that was single attack since I didn't draw my s-sword last time
[Wed Jul 9 21:47:12 2003] : (905) orc: 100xp for those involved... sorry to those who weren't :(
[Wed Jul 9 21:47:23 2003] : (875) Enilia: ooc np :P
[Wed Jul 9 21:47:24 2003] : ** (876) Finduilas is feeling a bit faint and looks a bit bloody **
[Wed Jul 9 21:47:51 2003] : ** (875) Enilia rushes in... What happened? Are you all okay? **
[Wed Jul 9 21:47:59 2003] : (905) orc: ooc Finduilas the mineclearing tank
[Wed Jul 9 21:48:01 2003] : (923) Berrawyn: ooc actually, I'm not in great shape either!
[Wed Jul 9 21:48:08 2003] : (923) Berrawyn: ooc lol
[Wed Jul 9 21:48:11 2003] : ** (889) Farkenella feels fine **
[Wed Jul 9 21:48:14 2003] : ** (878) Aspen looks at wounded people. **
[Wed Jul 9 21:48:22 2003] : (878) Aspen: who's the most wounded?
[Wed Jul 9 21:48:42 2003] : ** (889) Farkenella points at Finduilas **
[Wed Jul 9 21:48:42 2003] : (923) Berrawyn: ooc I'm on 5 of 10
[Wed Jul 9 21:48:43 2003] : (876) Finduilas: I'm not at all well
[Wed Jul 9 21:48:51 2003] : (876) Finduilas: ooc 1 out of 9
[Wed Jul 9 21:49:12 2003] : (878) Aspen: "Hang of Finduilas. I'll soon fix you up."
[Wed Jul 9 21:49:20 2003] : (905) orc: ooc FInduilas = Paladin?
[Wed Jul 9 21:49:25 2003] : (876) Finduilas: What about the boy?
[Wed Jul 9 21:49:27 2003] : ** (878) Aspen casts Cure Light Wounds [1d8+1] -> [1,1] = (2) on Finduilas. **
[Wed Jul 9 21:49:58 2003] : (876) Finduilas: Thank you
[Wed Jul 9 21:50:10 2003] : (878) Aspen: ooc lay on hands btw?
[Wed Jul 9 21:50:31 2003] : (923) Berrawyn: ooc whats the roll for a CLW potion?
[Wed Jul 9 21:50:59 2003] : (878) Aspen: ooc 1d8+1
[Wed Jul 9 21:51:08 2003] : (905) orc: The coast looks clear for the moment
[Wed Jul 9 21:51:09 2003] : (923) Berrawyn: [1d8+1] -> [1,1] = (2)
[Wed Jul 9 21:51:16 2003] : (923) Berrawyn: ooc ffs!!
[Wed Jul 9 21:51:25 2003] : (878) Aspen: looks like a potion I made...
[Wed Jul 9 21:51:33 2003] : (875) Enilia: ooc lol
[Wed Jul 9 21:51:46 2003] : ** (889) Farkenella looks at the entrance of cave ahead, trying to spot other orcs **
[Wed Jul 9 21:51:53 2003] : (923) Berrawyn: Well I ain't paying for that one!!
[Wed Jul 9 21:52:28 2003] : (876) Finduilas: How much was it?
[Wed Jul 9 21:52:39 2003] : (889) Farkenella: every one ok ?
[Wed Jul 9 21:52:45 2003] : (905) orc: One of the orcs has a particularly fine looking longsword
[Wed Jul 9 21:52:45 2003] : (923) Berrawyn: Haven't paid yet
[Wed Jul 9 21:52:53 2003] : (876) Finduilas: I'm fine, let's find that boy
[Wed Jul 9 21:53:07 2003] : (878) Aspen: "Let's check the cave out."
[Wed Jul 9 21:53:18 2003] : ** (889) Farkenella tries to hide in the shadows again **
[Wed Jul 9 21:53:18 2003] : (923) Berrawyn: We bartered for them against finding the kid
[Wed Jul 9 21:53:29 2003] : ** (923) Berrawyn picks up the sword **
[Wed Jul 9 21:53:31 2003] : (889) Farkenella: Hide Skill Check: [1d20+3] -> [10,3] = (13)
[Wed Jul 9 21:53:35 2003] : (878) Aspen: ooc the cave on the map looks like the wyvern caves in cloakwood in BG.
[Wed Jul 9 21:53:35 2003] : (889) Farkenella: Move Silently Skill Check: [1d20+7] -> [10,7] = (17)
[Wed Jul 9 21:53:36 2003] : (905) DM: spot checks
[Wed Jul 9 21:53:41 2003] : (875) Enilia: Enilia: Spot Skill Check [1d20+0] -> [18,0] = (18)
[Wed Jul 9 21:53:45 2003] : (876) Finduilas: Spot Skill Check: [1d20+6] -> [20,6] = (26)
[Wed Jul 9 21:53:46 2003] : (878) Aspen: Spot Skill Check: [1d20+5] -> [10,5] = (15)
[Wed Jul 9 21:53:47 2003] : (889) Farkenella: Spot (+2 if Senser wielded) Skill Check: [1d20+5] -> [10,5] = (15)
[Wed Jul 9 21:53:48 2003] : (923) Berrawyn: Spot Skill Check: [1d20+6] -> [12,6] = (18)
[Wed Jul 9 21:54:08 2003] : (923) Berrawyn: hmmmm, (/me stows the sword for later examination)
[Wed Jul 9 21:54:15 2003] : (876) Finduilas: Tell me how much it is and I'll repay you
[Wed Jul 9 21:54:31 2003] : ** (876) Finduilas looks at the sword as well **
[Wed Jul 9 21:54:36 2003] : (889) Farkenella: ooc Berrawyn, not the dead orc, another orc standing right in front of us
[Wed Jul 9 21:54:49 2003] : (905) DM: The sword has been engraved with intricate patterns...
[Wed Jul 9 21:54:53 2003] : ** (875) Enilia stares at the sword **
[Wed Jul 9 21:54:55 2003] : (876) Finduilas: That looks very nice indeed
[Wed Jul 9 21:54:57 2003] : (889) Farkenella: ooc or maybe lol
[Wed Jul 9 21:55:01 2003] : (905) DM: it is obviously the work of a master craftsman
[Wed Jul 9 21:55:11 2003] : (876) Finduilas: ooc Both orcs died, Farkenella
[Wed Jul 9 21:55:26 2003] : (889) Farkenella: ooc I just figured that out, doh @ me
[Wed Jul 9 21:55:27 2003] : (923) Berrawyn: Forget it Finduilas. I'll argue with Zach later
[Wed Jul 9 21:55:38 2003] : (876) Finduilas: Very well
[Wed Jul 9 21:55:43 2003] : ** (889) Farkenella does a quick search on the bodies **
[Wed Jul 9 21:55:53 2003] : (889) Farkenella: Pick Pocket Skill Check: [1d20+7] -> [8,7] = (15)
[Wed Jul 9 21:55:58 2003] : ** (875) Enilia casts detect magic on the sword **
[Wed Jul 9 21:56:02 2003] : (905) DM: A quick search turns up 12gp and 20 pp
[Wed Jul 9 21:56:05 2003] : (876) Finduilas: ooc Pickpocketing a corpse?
[Wed Jul 9 21:56:18 2003] : (889) Farkenella: ooc pickpocketing so you don't see :P
[Wed Jul 9 21:56:26 2003] : (876) Finduilas: ooc ic
[Wed Jul 9 21:56:28 2003] : (905) DM: The sword glows with the intial burst of magic, but then reveals itself to be ordinary
[Wed Jul 9 21:56:32 2003] : ** (923) Berrawyn is holding the sword up for Enilia **
[Wed Jul 9 21:56:52 2003] : (875) Enilia: Oh... Just an ordinary sword...
[Wed Jul 9 21:56:56 2003] : ** (889) Farkenella assumes aeveryone is looking at the sword and pockets the money, unless... Aspen ? **
[Wed Jul 9 21:56:57 2003] : (905) DM: SPot checks everyone
[Wed Jul 9 21:57:05 2003] : (875) Enilia: Enilia: Spot Skill Check [1d20+0] -> [10,0] = (10)
[Wed Jul 9 21:57:05 2003] : (923) Berrawyn: Spot Skill Check: [1d20+6] -> [9,6] = (15)
[Wed Jul 9 21:57:06 2003] : (876) Finduilas: Spot Skill Check: [1d20+6] -> [12,6] = (18)
[Wed Jul 9 21:57:11 2003] : (905) DM: ooc the sword is masterwork BTW
[Wed Jul 9 21:57:38 2003] : (923) Berrawyn: Nice sword.
[Wed Jul 9 21:57:39 2003] : (878) Aspen: Spot Skill Check: [1d20+5] -> [3,5] = (8)
[Wed Jul 9 21:58:07 2003] : ** (876) Finduilas looks at Farkenella suspiciously **
[Wed Jul 9 21:58:12 2003] : (923) Berrawyn: ooc can anyone use it (besides me)
[Wed Jul 9 21:58:20 2003] : (876) Finduilas: What are you putting in your pocker, Farkenella?
[Wed Jul 9 21:58:22 2003] : (875) Enilia: ooc not me
[Wed Jul 9 21:58:30 2003] : (876) Finduilas: ooc I can
[Wed Jul 9 21:58:35 2003] : (923) Berrawyn: oi!
[Wed Jul 9 21:58:39 2003] : (876) Finduilas: pocket
[Wed Jul 9 21:58:43 2003] : ** (889) Farkenella hands 6 GP **
[Wed Jul 9 21:58:46 2003] : ** (876) Finduilas goes over **
[Wed Jul 9 21:58:52 2003] : (889) Farkenella: money, you know I am short of that
[Wed Jul 9 21:58:55 2003] : (923) Berrawyn: What are yo at?
[Wed Jul 9 21:58:56 2003] : (876) Finduilas: Is that really all?
[Wed Jul 9 21:58:58 2003] : (923) Berrawyn: ooc you
[Wed Jul 9 21:59:03 2003] : (889) Farkenella: yes
[Wed Jul 9 21:59:13 2003] : (876) Finduilas: Are you very sure?
[Wed Jul 9 21:59:16 2003] : (878) Aspen: "*cough* We have someone to rescue..."
[Wed Jul 9 21:59:22 2003] : (905) DM: ooc the 20 pp were on the orc with the sword , the GP on the other
[Wed Jul 9 21:59:36 2003] : (889) Farkenella: ooc what are pp ?
[Wed Jul 9 21:59:47 2003] : (923) Berrawyn: ooc Platinum
[Wed Jul 9 22:00:00 2003] : (876) Finduilas: ooc Each worth 10 gp
[Wed Jul 9 22:00:02 2003] : (889) Farkenella: ooc ok, sorry, thought that was a typing mistake
[Wed Jul 9 22:00:05 2003] : (923) Berrawyn: ooc You want the sword Finduilas?
[Wed Jul 9 22:00:09 2003] : (889) Farkenella: ooc so I hand out the 20 pp
[Wed Jul 9 22:00:20 2003] : (889) Farkenella: ooc and keep the GP to myself
[Wed Jul 9 22:00:43 2003] : ** (876) Finduilas divides the pp between everyone, including Farkenella **
[Wed Jul 9 22:00:57 2003] : (889) Farkenella: let's see for that later
[Wed Jul 9 22:01:18 2003] : ** (876) Finduilas goes over to the cave **
[Wed Jul 9 22:01:30 2003] : ** (889) Farkenella follows **
[Wed Jul 9 22:01:38 2003] : ** (923) Berrawyn follows **
[Wed Jul 9 22:01:50 2003] : (905) DM: Going in?
[Wed Jul 9 22:01:51 2003] : ** (875) Enilia follows at the far back **
[Wed Jul 9 22:01:55 2003] : (878) Aspen: yep
[Wed Jul 9 22:02:13 2003] : (876) Finduilas: ooc First waiting at the entrance, trying ot hear something from inside
[Wed Jul 9 22:02:19 2003] : (876) Finduilas: Listen Skill Check: [1d20+6] -> [18,6] = (24)
[Wed Jul 9 22:02:46 2003] : (889) Farkenella: Listen Skill Check: [1d20+6] -> [5,6] = (11)
[Wed Jul 9 22:02:57 2003] : (923) Berrawyn: Listen Skill Check: [1d20+6] -> [4,6] = (10)
[Wed Jul 9 22:03:07 2003] : ** (923) Berrawyn hands the sword to Finduilas **
[Wed Jul 9 22:03:19 2003] : (878) Aspen: Listen Skill Check: [1d20+5] -> [6,5] = (11)
[Wed Jul 9 22:03:23 2003] : (876) Finduilas: Whispering: Thank you
[Wed Jul 9 22:03:36 2003] : (875) Enilia: Initiative Zero [1d20+2] -> [14,2] = (16)
[Wed Jul 9 22:03:39 2003] : (876) Finduilas: ooc What do I add for MW?
[Wed Jul 9 22:03:41 2003] : (875) Enilia: soorry lol
[Wed Jul 9 22:04:14 2003] : (878) Aspen: ooc +1 to attack only
[Wed Jul 9 22:04:53 2003] : (876) Finduilas: ooc ty
[Wed Jul 9 22:05:00 2003] : (876) Finduilas: ooc Just checking
[Wed Jul 9 22:05:24 2003] : (876) Finduilas: Longsword MW + weapon focus (base): [1d20+4] -> [1,4] = (5) ===> Damage: [1d8+1] -> [6,1] = (7)
[Wed Jul 9 22:05:48 2003] : ** (876) Finduilas drops her fine new weapon on her toes ;) **
[Wed Jul 9 22:06:00 2003] : (875) Enilia: ooc lol
[Wed Jul 9 22:06:23 2003] : (876) Finduilas: ooc Fortunately I was just checking :)
[Wed Jul 9 22:06:41 2003] : (875) Enilia: ooc An hour has long passed yes? (as in my armour has gone...)
[Wed Jul 9 22:06:52 2003] : (905) DM: You can't hear anything
[Wed Jul 9 22:07:05 2003] : (905) DM: NOthing is visible
[Wed Jul 9 22:07:15 2003] : ** (876) Finduilas walks in **
[Wed Jul 9 22:07:25 2003] : (905) DM: You can see down a corridor...
[Wed Jul 9 22:07:37 2003] : (905) DM: Relex saves please
[Wed Jul 9 22:07:43 2003] : ** (923) Berrawyn follows **
[Wed Jul 9 22:07:48 2003] : (923) Berrawyn: Reflex save: [1d20+3] -> [13,3] = (16)
[Wed Jul 9 22:07:48 2003] : (876) Finduilas: Reflex save: [1d20+1] -> [19,1] = (20)
[Wed Jul 9 22:07:57 2003] : (878) Aspen: Reflex save: [1d20+2] -> [1,2] = (3)
[Wed Jul 9 22:08:00 2003] : (875) Enilia: Reflex save: [1d20+5] -> [20,5] = (25)
[Wed Jul 9 22:08:08 2003] : (889) Farkenella: Reflex save: [1d20+5] -> [5,5] = (10)
[Wed Jul 9 22:08:22 2003] : (878) Aspen: ooc it's the damn shell on my back...
[Wed Jul 9 22:08:38 2003] : (875) Enilia: ooc lol
[Wed Jul 9 22:08:42 2003] : (889) Farkenella: ooc gold has distracted me
[Wed Jul 9 22:08:48 2003] : (876) Finduilas: ooc KMAO Teenage mutant hero turtles to the rescue ;)
[Wed Jul 9 22:09:07 2003] : (876) Finduilas: ooc Very fetching indeed, Craig
[Wed Jul 9 22:09:25 2003] : (875) Enilia: ooc An hour has long passed yes? (as in my armour has gone...)
[Wed Jul 9 22:09:26 2003] : (905) DM: FArkanella, Aspen and Berrawyn all trip over on a rope
[Wed Jul 9 22:09:35 2003] : (905) DM: A bell is heard in the distance
[Wed Jul 9 22:09:51 2003] : (905) DM: ooc Since the goblins? Yes
[Wed Jul 9 22:09:56 2003] : (878) Aspen: ooc map URL is wrong?
[Wed Jul 9 22:09:58 2003] : (876) Finduilas: Shhhh
[Wed Jul 9 22:10:01 2003] : (875) Enilia: ooc thought so
[Wed Jul 9 22:10:32 2003] : (905) DM: Here
[Wed Jul 9 22:10:35 2003] : ** (876) Finduilas waits for things to come **
[Wed Jul 9 22:10:41 2003] : ** (875) Enilia casts Mage Armour on self: +4 to AC (now 15) **
[Wed Jul 9 22:10:47 2003] : (875) Enilia: As soon as I can :P
[Wed Jul 9 22:10:54 2003] : (905) DM: ooc can't add comment to that though
[Wed Jul 9 22:11:11 2003] : Attempting to assign the role of GM to (878) Aspen...
[Wed Jul 9 22:13:01 2003] : (876) Finduilas: ooc We're at the bottom?
[Wed Jul 9 22:13:15 2003] : (905) DM: ooc at the left
[Wed Jul 9 22:13:23 2003] : (876) Finduilas: ooc OK
[Wed Jul 9 22:14:01 2003] : ** (876) Finduilas goes forward to the T-crossing so she can see danger to come her way **
[Wed Jul 9 22:14:12 2003] : (905) DM: Here, try now
[Wed Jul 9 22:14:22 2003] : (923) Berrawyn: OK, so anyone in there now knows we're out here. Great
[Wed Jul 9 22:14:23 2003] : (905) DM: ooc may need a reload
[Wed Jul 9 22:14:54 2003] : (889) Farkenella: ooc not working here
[Wed Jul 9 22:15:11 2003] : (878) Aspen: ooc your images are PNGs not JPGs.
[Wed Jul 9 22:15:15 2003] : (889) Farkenella: I guess they do
[Wed Jul 9 22:15:17 2003] : Attempting to assign the role of PLAYER to (878) Aspen...
[Wed Jul 9 22:15:26 2003] : (905) DM: ooc just rebooting my serevr
[Wed Jul 9 22:15:35 2003] : (889) Farkenella: ooc ok
[Wed Jul 9 22:15:38 2003] : (875) Enilia: brb
[Wed Jul 9 22:15:54 2003] : ** (889) Farkenella advances cautiously, searching for more loud devices **
[Wed Jul 9 22:15:54 2003] : (876) Finduilas: ooc OK
[Wed Jul 9 22:15:59 2003] : (889) Farkenella: Search Skill Check: [1d20+9] -> [4,9] = (13)
[Wed Jul 9 22:16:07 2003] : (905) DM: ooc I think it's not working externally, I think my router NIC has gone down or something
[Wed Jul 9 22:16:15 2003] : (905) DM: ooc It's all OK here
[Wed Jul 9 22:16:30 2003] : (875) Enilia: back
[Wed Jul 9 22:16:35 2003] : (905) DM: ooc BRB
[Wed Jul 9 22:16:39 2003] : (876) Finduilas: ooc I can see the map perfectly
[Wed Jul 9 22:16:41 2003] : (876) Finduilas: ooc wb
[Wed Jul 9 22:17:00 2003] : (875) Enilia: :)
[Wed Jul 9 22:17:13 2003] : (889) Farkenella: ooc you can ? :O what browser are you using ?
[Wed Jul 9 22:17:55 2003] : (876) Finduilas: IE
[Wed Jul 9 22:17:56 2003] : (923) Berrawyn: ooc it was fine for me too
[Wed Jul 9 22:18:05 2003] : (889) Farkenella: ooc we came too late then lol
[Wed Jul 9 22:18:33 2003] : (923) Berrawyn: I'm using Opera 7
[Wed Jul 9 22:18:41 2003] : (905) DM: ooc try reloading?
[Wed Jul 9 22:18:44 2003] : (878) Aspen: ooc Back to the game please.
[Wed Jul 9 22:19:56 2003] : (905) DM: BACK
[Wed Jul 9 22:20:00 2003] : (875) Enilia: :)
[Wed Jul 9 22:20:02 2003] : (876) Finduilas: ooc wb
[Wed Jul 9 22:20:07 2003] : ** (889) Farkenella advances cautiously, searching for more loud devices **
[Wed Jul 9 22:20:07 2003] : (905) DM: OK, so you tripped over and a bell went off
[Wed Jul 9 22:20:17 2003] : (876) Finduilas: ooc Map works fine in Opera for me as well
[Wed Jul 9 22:20:29 2003] : (889) Farkenella: with a search check of 13
[Wed Jul 9 22:20:41 2003] : (875) Enilia: ooc did I get to cast my armour or do I have to wait for initiative?
[Wed Jul 9 22:21:31 2003] : (905) DM: ooc you cast it... nothing coming
[Wed Jul 9 22:21:38 2003] : (905) DM: OK actions?
[Wed Jul 9 22:21:39 2003] : (875) Enilia: :)
[Wed Jul 9 22:21:54 2003] : ** (889) Farkenella advances cautiously, searching for more loud devices **
[Wed Jul 9 22:21:59 2003] : (876) Finduilas: ooc Standing at the T-section
[Wed Jul 9 22:22:01 2003] : (878) Aspen: Looking sheepish.
[Wed Jul 9 22:22:03 2003] : (905) DM: Farky finds nothing
[Wed Jul 9 22:22:19 2003] : (875) Enilia: Staying at the back
[Wed Jul 9 22:23:04 2003] : ** (889) Farkenella comes to the corner, hiding **
[Wed Jul 9 22:23:09 2003] : (889) Farkenella: Hide Skill Check: [1d20+3] -> [4,3] = (7)
[Wed Jul 9 22:23:28 2003] : ** (923) Berrawyn keeps a few paces behind Farky **
[Wed Jul 9 22:23:57 2003] : (889) Farkenella: Move Silently Skill Check: [1d20+7] -> [2,7] = (9)
[Wed Jul 9 22:24:34 2003] : (905) DM: OK, so there is a corridor running (call it) sSouth, a door is visible
[Wed Jul 9 22:24:46 2003] : (889) Farkenella: ooc anything/anyone ?
[Wed Jul 9 22:24:52 2003] : (889) Farkenella: Listen Skill Check: [1d20+6] -> [17,6] = (23)
[Wed Jul 9 22:25:03 2003] : (905) DM: Still nothing visible
[Wed Jul 9 22:25:08 2003] : (876) Finduilas: Listen Skill Check: [1d20+6] -> [2,6] = (8)
[Wed Jul 9 22:25:26 2003] : (905) DM: [1d100] -> [71] = (71)
[Wed Jul 9 22:25:42 2003] : (905) DM: [1d100] -> [27] = (27)
[Wed Jul 9 22:26:32 2003] : ** (889) Farkenella whispers to the others **
[Wed Jul 9 22:26:44 2003] : (923) Berrawyn: We dont have time to mess around here. The boy could be dying
[Wed Jul 9 22:26:44 2003] : (905) DM: The corridors are hewn stone, looks like they may have been made by dwarves in the past
[Wed Jul 9 22:26:59 2003] : (889) Farkenella: There are definitely people/things over there, I can hear some activity, but can't make out what/who it is
[Wed Jul 9 22:27:20 2003] : (875) Enilia: Could be the boy...
[Wed Jul 9 22:27:32 2003] : (923) Berrawyn: Lets get closer
[Wed Jul 9 22:27:49 2003] : ** (889) Farkenella clutches her rapier **
[Wed Jul 9 22:27:53 2003] : (905) DM: Which way are you headed?
[Wed Jul 9 22:27:59 2003] : (923) Berrawyn: Move Silently Skill Check: [1d20+4] -> [6,4] = (10)
[Wed Jul 9 22:28:05 2003] : (878) Aspen: Softpaw creeps out of the cave and waits outside.
[Wed Jul 9 22:28:32 2003] : (923) Berrawyn: ooc I thought it was a dead end to the left
[Wed Jul 9 22:28:32 2003] : ** (889) Farkenella advances along the wall where the door is **
[Wed Jul 9 22:28:43 2003] : (889) Farkenella: Move Silently Skill Check: [1d20+7] -> [11,7] = (18)
[Wed Jul 9 22:28:46 2003] : (876) Finduilas: Straight on or to the right?
[Wed Jul 9 22:28:50 2003] : (889) Farkenella: Hide Skill Check: [1d20+3] -> [7,3] = (10)
[Wed Jul 9 22:29:08 2003] : (889) Farkenella: down south, really along the wall
[Wed Jul 9 22:29:39 2003] : (876) Finduilas: ooc I meant that as a question to the party, about which way to go
[Wed Jul 9 22:29:48 2003] : (889) Farkenella: ooc sorry
[Wed Jul 9 22:30:16 2003] : (889) Farkenella: Well, the noises seem to come from this way /me points down the corridor with the door
[Wed Jul 9 22:30:26 2003] : (923) Berrawyn: Where ever the voices are coming from, I supppose
[Wed Jul 9 22:30:46 2003] : (876) Finduilas: Let's go then
[Wed Jul 9 22:30:52 2003] : (889) Farkenella: me is wary of funky traps
[Wed Jul 9 22:30:59 2003] : (905) DM: THe door is wooden and very old looking, but looks fairly strong
[Wed Jul 9 22:31:00 2003] : ** (889) Farkenella is wary of funky traps **
[Wed Jul 9 22:31:05 2003] : (889) Farkenella: Search Skill Check: [1d20+9] -> [3,9] = (12)
[Wed Jul 9 22:31:06 2003] : ** (876) Finduilas follows Farkenella **
[Wed Jul 9 22:31:18 2003] : (905) DM: ooc nothing found
[Wed Jul 9 22:31:29 2003] : ** (889) Farkenella examines the door and the lock **
[Wed Jul 9 22:31:38 2003] : (889) Farkenella: ooc where is everybody ?
[Wed Jul 9 22:31:49 2003] : (889) Farkenella: ooc I'm not going in on my own ! lol
[Wed Jul 9 22:31:53 2003] : (875) Enilia: ooc at the back (as usual :P)
[Wed Jul 9 22:31:54 2003] : (876) Finduilas: ooc Right behind you
[Wed Jul 9 22:32:16 2003] : (923) Berrawyn: ooc behind Findu
[Wed Jul 9 22:32:16 2003] : (905) DM: The door has no lock, just a handle
[Wed Jul 9 22:32:29 2003] : (905) DM: The handle moves freely
[Wed Jul 9 22:32:54 2003] : (905) DM: Here, try now
[Wed Jul 9 22:32:59 2003] : (889) Farkenella: ooc which way does it open ? (see drawing)
[Wed Jul 9 22:33:02 2003] : ** (923) Berrawyn moves up near the door and readies an arrow **
[Wed Jul 9 22:33:24 2003] : (876) Finduilas: ooc Ooh, what a big dungeon you've got
[Wed Jul 9 22:34:03 2003] : (905) DM: ooc not sure why it's OK now, but YAY
[Wed Jul 9 22:34:19 2003] : (876) Finduilas: ooc Tres YAY
[Wed Jul 9 22:34:29 2003] : (905) DM: THe door has no visible hinges, you guess it opens inwards
[Wed Jul 9 22:34:50 2003] : ** (889) Farkenella whispers to the others.. **
[Wed Jul 9 22:35:13 2003] : (889) Farkenella: err, I am not going up front guys, I couldn't stand against an orc..or two for that matter
[Wed Jul 9 22:35:41 2003] : (876) Finduilas: Shall I open in then?
[Wed Jul 9 22:35:45 2003] : (876) Finduilas: it
[Wed Jul 9 22:35:47 2003] : (889) Farkenella: Sure
[Wed Jul 9 22:35:51 2003] : ** (889) Farkenella stands back **
[Wed Jul 9 22:35:58 2003] : ** (889) Farkenella steps back too **
[Wed Jul 9 22:36:01 2003] : (923) Berrawyn: Yeah
[Wed Jul 9 22:36:04 2003] : ** (876) Finduilas opens the door, slowly **
[Wed Jul 9 22:36:15 2003] : (905) DM: It's stuck ;P
[Wed Jul 9 22:36:25 2003] : (878) Aspen: "Kick it open."
[Wed Jul 9 22:36:28 2003] : ** (875) Enilia keeps her crossbow ready **
[Wed Jul 9 22:36:47 2003] : (905) DM: Strnght check
[Wed Jul 9 22:36:58 2003] : (905) DM: Strength check
[Wed Jul 9 22:36:59 2003] : (876) Finduilas: Str check: [1d20+1] -> [18,1] = (19)
[Wed Jul 9 22:37:30 2003] : (875) Enilia: :)
[Wed Jul 9 22:37:34 2003] : (905) DM: The door flies Open
[Wed Jul 9 22:37:51 2003] : (876) Finduilas: ooc And what is behind door #1? ;)
[Wed Jul 9 22:37:54 2003] : ** (878) Aspen stays to guard/watch the south corridor. **
[Wed Jul 9 22:38:00 2003] : (905) DM: The room is smallish in size there iare several piles of litter strewn about
[Wed Jul 9 22:38:21 2003] : (876) Finduilas: All deserted?
[Wed Jul 9 22:38:34 2003] : (905) DM: Going in
[Wed Jul 9 22:38:36 2003] : (905) DM: ??
[Wed Jul 9 22:38:41 2003] : ** (889) Farkenella stands in the corner of the doorway, peeping inside **
[Wed Jul 9 22:39:00 2003] : (876) Finduilas: Going in
[Wed Jul 9 22:39:29 2003] : ** (876) Finduilas looks at the litters **
[Wed Jul 9 22:39:31 2003] : (905) DM: There's a corpse in the corner
[Wed Jul 9 22:39:34 2003] : ** (889) Farkenella follows slowly, wary for traps **
[Wed Jul 9 22:39:37 2003] : (889) Farkenella: Search Skill Check: [1d20+9] -> [9,9] = (18)
[Wed Jul 9 22:39:39 2003] : (876) Finduilas: Human?
[Wed Jul 9 22:39:47 2003] : ** (876) Finduilas examines the corpse **
[Wed Jul 9 22:39:50 2003] : (905) DM: Unknown, you looking?
[Wed Jul 9 22:40:00 2003] : ** (876) Finduilas examines the corpse **
[Wed Jul 9 22:40:05 2003] : (905) DM: OK, it's a halfling corpse, looks to be very old
[Wed Jul 9 22:40:41 2003] : (905) DM: ooc the corpse is long dead, not the halfling is old
[Wed Jul 9 22:40:44 2003] : (876) Finduilas: A halfling, what could he have been doing here?
[Wed Jul 9 22:40:46 2003] : ** (923) Berrawyn has a very careful look outside to see if anyone is coming **
[Wed Jul 9 22:40:47 2003] : (923) Berrawyn: Spot Skill Check: [1d20+6] -> [18,6] = (24)
[Wed Jul 9 22:41:13 2003] : (878) Aspen: I'm outside watching
[Wed Jul 9 22:41:36 2003] : ** (875) Enilia is still outside the room too **
[Wed Jul 9 22:41:38 2003] : ** (889) Farkenella gets closer to Farkenella **
[Wed Jul 9 22:41:41 2003] : (889) Farkenella: what have you found ?
[Wed Jul 9 22:41:43 2003] : (923) Berrawyn: Oh Hi Aspen.
[Wed Jul 9 22:41:49 2003] : (923) Berrawyn: I'll be in here then
[Wed Jul 9 22:42:08 2003] : (876) Finduilas: Nothing much, just an old corpse
[Wed Jul 9 22:42:15 2003] : (878) Aspen: Listen Skill Check: [1d20+5] -> [14,5] = (19)
[Wed Jul 9 22:42:17 2003] : (923) Berrawyn: Whats that Farky?
[Wed Jul 9 22:42:23 2003] : (876) Finduilas: Let's investigate the rest of the cave
[Wed Jul 9 22:42:52 2003] : ** (889) Farkenella throws a silver coin at Berrawyn **
[Wed Jul 9 22:42:59 2003] : (889) Farkenella: found that in the rubbish
[Wed Jul 9 22:43:22 2003] : (876) Finduilas: ooc Nothing on the corpse?
[Wed Jul 9 22:43:33 2003] : ** (923) Berrawyn looks at it and tosses it back **
[Wed Jul 9 22:43:49 2003] : (923) Berrawyn: You keep it then
[Wed Jul 9 22:43:56 2003] : (889) Farkenella: thanx
[Wed Jul 9 22:43:57 2003] : (905) DM: ooc a nice belt on the corpse
[Wed Jul 9 22:44:02 2003] : ** (889) Farkenella pockets the coin **
[Wed Jul 9 22:44:39 2003] : ** (876) Finduilas gets the belt **
[Wed Jul 9 22:44:56 2003] : (876) Finduilas: ooc Where's Enilia?
[Wed Jul 9 22:45:00 2003] : (923) Berrawyn: ooc brb
[Wed Jul 9 22:45:06 2003] : (876) Finduilas: ooc OK
[Wed Jul 9 22:45:13 2003] : (875) Enilia: ooc outside the room
[Wed Jul 9 22:45:16 2003] : ** (889) Farkenella looks at the belt **
[Wed Jul 9 22:45:21 2003] : (889) Farkenella: a belt ?
[Wed Jul 9 22:45:26 2003] : (878) Aspen: ooc I'm going to bed now. Kick me when you're done.
[Wed Jul 9 22:45:36 2003] : (875) Enilia: Enilia: Listen Skill Check [1d20+0] -> [3,0] = (3)
[Wed Jul 9 22:45:36 2003] : (878) logging: ooc G'night
[Wed Jul 9 22:45:50 2003] : (905) DM: ooc shall we stiop here?
[Wed Jul 9 22:45:50 2003] : (876) Finduilas: It looks interesting, but I don't know what to make of it
[Wed Jul 9 22:46:07 2003] : (905) DM: ooc Night DAve
[Wed Jul 9 22:46:08 2003] : (889) Farkenella: ooc let's just investigate the belt and call it a night
[Wed Jul 9 22:46:22 2003] : (876) Finduilas: Enilia, what do you make of this?
[Wed Jul 9 22:46:47 2003] : ** (875) Enilia looks at the belt... **
[Wed Jul 9 22:46:56 2003] : ** (875) Enilia casts detect magic **
[Wed Jul 9 22:47:01 2003] : (923) Berrawyn: ooc back
[Wed Jul 9 22:47:06 2003] : (876) Finduilas: ooc wb
[Wed Jul 9 22:47:17 2003] : (923) Berrawyn: ooc night Dave
[Wed Jul 9 22:47:35 2003] : (905) DM: ooc Dave's gone to bed, shall we scarry on or stop... I'm happy to go on
[Wed Jul 9 22:48:09 2003] : (889) Farkenella: ooc I'm happy to go on also
[Wed Jul 9 22:48:31 2003] : (876) Finduilas: ooc I've reserved the night for playing, so I'm game as well
[Wed Jul 9 22:48:33 2003] : (923) Berrawyn: ooc We could go on until another fight
[Wed Jul 9 22:48:55 2003] : (923) Berrawyn: ooc If we have to fight, we could probably do with the extra attacks
[Wed Jul 9 22:48:57 2003] : (875) Enilia: ooc A bit hard keeping up the enthusiasm with all the interruptions but I'll stay if you want to carry on
[Wed Jul 9 22:49:02 2003] : (905) DM: ooc you are in a dungeon mnow... may not be long ;)
[Wed Jul 9 22:49:06 2003] : (905) DM: ooc now
[Wed Jul 9 22:49:21 2003] : (875) Enilia: Shouldn't fight without the druid...
[Wed Jul 9 22:49:22 2003] : (905) DM: ooc sorry about the interruptions :(
[Wed Jul 9 22:49:33 2003] : (923) Berrawyn: ooc well you're the DM :P
[Wed Jul 9 22:49:54 2003] : (875) Enilia: ooc np, not on purpose I know *smiles*
[Wed Jul 9 22:50:12 2003] : (923) Berrawyn: Nice Belt. anything fancy about it
[Wed Jul 9 22:50:19 2003] : (905) DM: ooc so stop then? Or continue?
[Wed Jul 9 22:50:35 2003] : (876) Finduilas: ooc I prefer to go on
[Wed Jul 9 22:50:39 2003] : (923) Berrawyn: continue
[Wed Jul 9 22:50:45 2003] : (889) Farkenella: ooc continue
[Wed Jul 9 22:50:50 2003] : (905) DM: ooc OK 3 to 1 to continue
[Wed Jul 9 22:50:56 2003] : ** (875) Enilia looks at the belt... **
[Wed Jul 9 22:51:00 2003] : ** (875) Enilia casts detect magic **
[Wed Jul 9 22:51:17 2003] : (875) Enilia: ooc better not run into a band of orcs...
[Wed Jul 9 22:51:32 2003] : (905) DM: The belt assumes the usual probing glow then settles down to looking just ornamental
[Wed Jul 9 22:52:06 2003] : (875) Enilia: Just a belt it seems...
[Wed Jul 9 22:52:12 2003] : (876) Finduilas: Anybody want it?
[Wed Jul 9 22:52:20 2003] : (905) DM: ooc but a nice belt
[Wed Jul 9 22:52:26 2003] : (905) DM: Appraise check anyone?
[Wed Jul 9 22:52:27 2003] : (875) Enilia: ooc lol
[Wed Jul 9 22:52:37 2003] : (875) Enilia: Appraise Skill Check: [1d20-1] -> [4,-1] = (3)
[Wed Jul 9 22:52:41 2003] : (923) Berrawyn: Appraise Skill Check: [1d20+0] -> [4,0] = (4)
[Wed Jul 9 22:52:46 2003] : (889) Farkenella: Appraise Skill Check: [1d20+3] -> [1,3] = (4)
[Wed Jul 9 22:53:09 2003] : (905) DM: You all have no idea of the value of belts
[Wed Jul 9 22:53:10 2003] : (876) Finduilas: Appraise Skill Check: [1d20+2] -> [12,2] = (14)
[Wed Jul 9 22:53:24 2003] : (923) Berrawyn: Hold on to it. It might be worth selling
[Wed Jul 9 22:53:25 2003] : (905) DM: FInduilas thinks it may be worth 20gp
[Wed Jul 9 22:53:26 2003] : (876) Finduilas: Mine wasn't *too* bad
[Wed Jul 9 22:53:45 2003] : (876) Finduilas: Let's keep it and try to sell it later
[Wed Jul 9 22:53:49 2003] : (875) Enilia: ooc anyone keeping inventory?
[Wed Jul 9 22:54:14 2003] : ** (876) Finduilas puts the belt in her backpack **
[Wed Jul 9 22:54:29 2003] : (923) Berrawyn: ooc You, hopefully
[Wed Jul 9 22:54:30 2003] : (876) Finduilas: ooc I keep inventory of everything I'm carrying
[Wed Jul 9 22:54:43 2003] : ** (889) Farkenella fiddles around the room, looking at everything there is to look at **
[Wed Jul 9 22:54:47 2003] : (889) Farkenella: Search Skill Check: [1d20+9] -> [19,9] = (28)
[Wed Jul 9 22:54:54 2003] : (889) Farkenella: ooc finally !!!!!!!!!!!
[Wed Jul 9 22:54:56 2003] : (875) Enilia: ooc my own yes :P was thinking of the weapons by the otherorcs
[Wed Jul 9 22:55:13 2003] : (905) DM: There's nothing else of interest in the room
[Wed Jul 9 22:55:32 2003] : (875) Enilia: Enilia: Listen Skill Check [1d20+0] -> [12,0] = (12)
[Wed Jul 9 22:55:44 2003] : ** (889) Farkenella goes back to the door **
[Wed Jul 9 22:55:52 2003] : ** (889) Farkenella peeps right and left **
[Wed Jul 9 22:55:54 2003] : (905) DM: Moving?
[Wed Jul 9 22:55:57 2003] : (889) Farkenella: Spot (+2 if Senser wielded) Skill Check: [1d20+5] -> [5,5] = (10)
[Wed Jul 9 22:55:59 2003] : (876) Finduilas: Yes
[Wed Jul 9 22:56:02 2003] : (889) Farkenella: Listen Skill Check: [1d20+6] -> [11,6] = (17)
[Wed Jul 9 22:56:15 2003] : ** (876) Finduilas follows Farkenella **
[Wed Jul 9 22:56:15 2003] : ** (923) Berrawyn moves out of the room **
[Wed Jul 9 22:56:21 2003] : (876) Finduilas: Spot Skill Check: [1d20+6] -> [11,6] = (17)
[Wed Jul 9 22:56:28 2003] : (876) Finduilas: Listen Skill Check: [1d20+6] -> [20,6] = (26)
[Wed Jul 9 22:57:12 2003] : (923) Berrawyn: Keep going South then
[Wed Jul 9 22:57:14 2003] : (923) Berrawyn: ?
[Wed Jul 9 22:57:20 2003] : (876) Finduilas: Yep
[Wed Jul 9 22:57:24 2003] : (889) Farkenella: wait
[Wed Jul 9 22:57:36 2003] : (876) Finduilas: What's up?
[Wed Jul 9 22:57:38 2003] : (889) Farkenella: I keep hearing noises this way (pointing south)
[Wed Jul 9 22:57:42 2003] : (875) Enilia: Might as well; the sound came from there didn't it?
[Wed Jul 9 22:57:56 2003] : (876) Finduilas: ooc How cone I don't hear them?
[Wed Jul 9 22:58:04 2003] : (876) Finduilas: come
[Wed Jul 9 22:58:39 2003] : (905) DM: As you move yuo all hear the noises
[Wed Jul 9 22:58:44 2003] : ** (923) Berrawyn listens **
[Wed Jul 9 22:58:46 2003] : (923) Berrawyn: Listen Skill Check: [1d20+6] -> [6,6] = (12)
[Wed Jul 9 22:58:56 2003] : (889) Farkenella: Move Silently Skill Check: [1d20+7] -> [13,7] = (20)
[Wed Jul 9 22:58:59 2003] : (889) Farkenella: Hide Skill Check: [1d20+3] -> [8,3] = (11)
[Wed Jul 9 22:59:15 2003] : (905) DM: The corridor continues down towards a second door
[Wed Jul 9 22:59:17 2003] : ** (889) Farkenella is still following the western wall **
[Wed Jul 9 22:59:33 2003] : ** (876) Finduilas watches Farkenella's back **
[Wed Jul 9 22:59:37 2003] : ** (875) Enilia is still staying at the back **
[Wed Jul 9 23:00:12 2003] : ** (889) Farkenella comes to the corner and peeps west **
[Wed Jul 9 23:00:15 2003] : (889) Farkenella: Spot (+2 if Senser wielded) Skill Check: [1d20+5] -> [11,5] = (16)
[Wed Jul 9 23:00:17 2003] : (905) DM: The corridor curves around
[Wed Jul 9 23:00:26 2003] : (905) DM: Listen checks
[Wed Jul 9 23:00:31 2003] : (889) Farkenella: Listen Skill Check: [1d20+6] -> [8,6] = (14)
[Wed Jul 9 23:00:36 2003] : (875) Enilia: Enilia: Listen Skill Check [1d20+0] -> [14,0] = (14)
[Wed Jul 9 23:00:42 2003] : (923) Berrawyn: Listen Skill Check: [1d20+6] -> [3,6] = (9)
[Wed Jul 9 23:00:45 2003] : (905) DM: [1d20] -> [11] = (11)
[Wed Jul 9 23:01:01 2003] : (905) DM: You hear footsteps coming from down the corridor
[Wed Jul 9 23:01:09 2003] : (876) Finduilas: Listen Skill Check: [1d20+6] -> [14,6] = (20)
[Wed Jul 9 23:01:35 2003] : (905) DM: ...
[Wed Jul 9 23:01:36 2003] : (876) Finduilas: ooc Walking or running?
[Wed Jul 9 23:01:43 2003] : (905) DM: Walking
[Wed Jul 9 23:01:46 2003] : ** (923) Berrawyn stows his bow and draws his swords **
[Wed Jul 9 23:01:49 2003] : (889) Farkenella: ooc and from which end ?
[Wed Jul 9 23:02:00 2003] : ** (875) Enilia stops, holding on to her crossbow **
[Wed Jul 9 23:02:03 2003] : ** (876) Finduilas gestures at Farkenella to get behind her **
[Wed Jul 9 23:02:05 2003] : (905) DM: ooc coming from near the door
[Wed Jul 9 23:02:16 2003] : ** (889) Farkenella hides behinf Finduilas **
[Wed Jul 9 23:02:25 2003] : (905) DM: the footsteps continue to move towards you
[Wed Jul 9 23:02:31 2003] : ** (876) Finduilas has her sword ready **
[Wed Jul 9 23:02:40 2003] : ** (889) Farkenella clutches her rapier **
[Wed Jul 9 23:02:49 2003] : (875) Enilia: ooc footsteps of one or many?'
[Wed Jul 9 23:03:15 2003] : (905) DM: AN orc walks around the corner... Initiative surprise round
[Wed Jul 9 23:03:22 2003] : (875) Enilia: Initiative Enilia [1d20+1] -> [16,1] = (17)
[Wed Jul 9 23:03:29 2003] : (876) Finduilas: Initiative Finduilas: [1d20+1] -> [15,1] = (16)
[Wed Jul 9 23:03:29 2003] : (905) DM: ooc who is down there?
[Wed Jul 9 23:03:30 2003] : (889) Farkenella: Initiative Farkenella : [1d20+3] -> [8,3] = (11)
[Wed Jul 9 23:03:34 2003] : (923) Berrawyn: Initiative Berrawyn: [1d20+3] -> [4,3] = (7)
[Wed Jul 9 23:03:50 2003] : (905) DM: [1d20] -> [3] = (3)
[Wed Jul 9 23:04:08 2003] : (876) Finduilas: ooc I am at the front
[Wed Jul 9 23:04:16 2003] : (905) DM: Enilia?
[Wed Jul 9 23:04:19 2003] : (889) Farkenella: Hide Skill Check: [1d20+3] -> [16,3] = (19)
[Wed Jul 9 23:04:43 2003] : (875) Enilia: ooc Can I get a clear shot?
[Wed Jul 9 23:04:51 2003] : (905) DM: Not really
[Wed Jul 9 23:05:04 2003] : (905) DM: [1d20] -> [6] = (6)
[Wed Jul 9 23:05:08 2003] : (875) Enilia: Moving closer
[Wed Jul 9 23:05:16 2003] : (905) DM: OK
[Wed Jul 9 23:05:27 2003] : (905) DM: Finduilas?
[Wed Jul 9 23:06:03 2003] : (876) Finduilas: Attacking
[Wed Jul 9 23:06:10 2003] : (876) Finduilas: Longsword MW + weapon focus (base): [1d20+4] -> [10,4] = (14) ===> Damage: [1d8+1] -> [2,1] = (3)
[Wed Jul 9 23:06:45 2003] : (905) DM: hit
[Wed Jul 9 23:06:50 2003] : (905) DM: oof
[Wed Jul 9 23:07:12 2003] : (905) DM: Farky?
[Wed Jul 9 23:07:35 2003] : (889) Farkenella: ooc if I charge the thing, do I get a sneak attack ?
[Wed Jul 9 23:07:40 2003] : (905) DM: Yes
[Wed Jul 9 23:07:47 2003] : (905) DM: Flanking
[Wed Jul 9 23:07:52 2003] : ** (889) Farkenella runs to the orc and strikes **
[Wed Jul 9 23:07:56 2003] : (889) Farkenella: Rapier (base): [1d20+3] -> [20,3] = (23) ===> Damage: [1d6+0] -> [5,0] = (5)
[Wed Jul 9 23:07:56 2003] : (889) Farkenella: Critical hit? [1d20+3] -> [2,3] = (5) ===> Damage: [2d6+0] -> [5,1,0] = (6)
[Wed Jul 9 23:08:06 2003] : (905) DM: Dead
[Wed Jul 9 23:08:12 2003] : (875) Enilia: Phew!
[Wed Jul 9 23:08:23 2003] : (905) DM: You manage to kill the orc with little noise...
[Wed Jul 9 23:08:25 2003] : (905) DM: [1d20] -> [3] = (3)
[Wed Jul 9 23:08:27 2003] : (889) Farkenella: ooc damn, I never get to use my sneak attack, lol, my blows are too deadly
[Wed Jul 9 23:08:38 2003] : (905) DM: The sounds from behind the door have not changed
[Wed Jul 9 23:08:44 2003] : (876) Finduilas: ooc LOL
[Wed Jul 9 23:08:58 2003] : (905) DM: They are clearly more orcs, but you can't haer what they are asaying
[Wed Jul 9 23:09:23 2003] : (876) Finduilas: How many are there at least?
[Wed Jul 9 23:09:28 2003] : ** (889) Farkenella looks down the corridor **
[Wed Jul 9 23:09:30 2003] : (905) DM: 40xp each
[Wed Jul 9 23:11:08 2003] : (905) DM: ooc that's torn it.. it hates not finding it!
[Wed Jul 9 23:11:26 2003] : (875) Enilia: ooc huh?
[Wed Jul 9 23:11:28 2003] : (876) Finduilas: ooc What's not finding what?
[Wed Jul 9 23:11:39 2003] : (889) Farkenella: ooc speak English DM lol
[Wed Jul 9 23:11:51 2003] : (889) Farkenella: Spot (+2 if Senser wielded) Skill Check: [1d20+5] -> [15,5] = (20)
[Wed Jul 9 23:11:53 2003] : (876) Finduilas: ooc LOL
[Wed Jul 9 23:12:01 2003] : (923) Berrawyn: ooc he's speaking Gollum, lol
[Wed Jul 9 23:12:06 2003] : (875) Enilia: ooc lol
[Wed Jul 9 23:12:21 2003] : (905) DM: The corridor continues down to a corner
[Wed Jul 9 23:12:44 2003] : (905) DM: Some kind of argument seems to be going on in the room
[Wed Jul 9 23:12:55 2003] : ** (889) Farkenella gets closer to the door and listens **
[Wed Jul 9 23:12:58 2003] : (889) Farkenella: Listen Skill Check: [1d20+6] -> [17,6] = (23)
[Wed Jul 9 23:13:04 2003] : (876) Finduilas: How about we investgate this room first?
[Wed Jul 9 23:13:15 2003] : (953) Berrawyn (enter): 23:13
[Wed Jul 9 23:13:21 2003] : (905) DM: TIt sounds as though there are two orcs in there and possibly another voice
[Wed Jul 9 23:13:29 2003] : (875) Enilia: ooc wb
[Wed Jul 9 23:13:31 2003] : (905) DM: It sounds as though there are two orcs in there and possibly another voice
[Wed Jul 9 23:13:49 2003] : (889) Farkenella: ooc can't make out the words ?
[Wed Jul 9 23:13:58 2003] : (905) DM: ooc speak orc?
[Wed Jul 9 23:14:07 2003] : (889) Farkenella: I'd say two orcs and some other person
[Wed Jul 9 23:14:10 2003] : (889) Farkenella: ooc yes, I do
[Wed Jul 9 23:14:18 2003] : (889) Farkenella: ooc language freak lol
[Wed Jul 9 23:14:46 2003] : (905) DM: They appear to be arguing over who gets to eat something
[Wed Jul 9 23:14:47 2003] : (923) Berrawyn (exit): 23:14
[Wed Jul 9 23:15:07 2003] : (905) DM: You can't make out a whiole conversation only bits
[Wed Jul 9 23:15:08 2003] : (889) Farkenella: fighting about food..or rather...eating
[Wed Jul 9 23:15:10 2003] : (905) DM: [1d20] -> [16] = (16)
[Wed Jul 9 23:15:28 2003] : (905) DM: One shouts STOP
[Wed Jul 9 23:15:33 2003] : (889) Farkenella: ooc is Bert here ?
[Wed Jul 9 23:15:35 2003] : (905) DM: the talking stops
[Wed Jul 9 23:15:41 2003] : (876) Finduilas: Eating? Don't orcs eat humans?
[Wed Jul 9 23:15:43 2003] : (953) Berrawyn: So how about we burst in?
[Wed Jul 9 23:15:50 2003] : (905) DM: ooc yeah, his bad self just left ;)
[Wed Jul 9 23:15:57 2003] : (876) Finduilas: ooc LOL
[Wed Jul 9 23:15:58 2003] : (875) Enilia: ooc lol
[Wed Jul 9 23:16:04 2003] : ** (889) Farkenella steps back from the door **
[Wed Jul 9 23:16:09 2003] : (889) Farkenella: the door is yours
[Wed Jul 9 23:16:09 2003] : (876) Finduilas: Let's interrupt their meal
[Wed Jul 9 23:16:20 2003] : ** (875) Enilia gets ready... **
[Wed Jul 9 23:16:21 2003] : ** (876) Finduilas tries to open the door **
[Wed Jul 9 23:16:33 2003] : ** (889) Farkenella hides **
[Wed Jul 9 23:16:38 2003] : (889) Farkenella: Hide Skill Check: [1d20+3] -> [8,3] = (11)
[Wed Jul 9 23:16:54 2003] : ** (953) Berrawyn readies swords **
[Wed Jul 9 23:17:31 2003] : (905) DM: The door handle turns but it is a bit stuck
[Wed Jul 9 23:17:50 2003] : (889) Farkenella: ooc /me thinks we should give those orcs some oil
[Wed Jul 9 23:17:55 2003] : (876) Finduilas: ooc Do all doors here stick or what?
[Wed Jul 9 23:18:00 2003] : (875) Enilia: ooc lol
[Wed Jul 9 23:18:15 2003] : (905) DM: check p119 of the DMG
[Wed Jul 9 23:18:25 2003] : (875) Enilia: ooc "Welcome to Sticky Dungeon" ;)
[Wed Jul 9 23:18:51 2003] : (905) DM: You hear an orc barking to !get ready!"
[Wed Jul 9 23:19:05 2003] : (905) DM: Door is stuck...
[Wed Jul 9 23:19:16 2003] : (889) Farkenella: careful, they're getting ready....
[Wed Jul 9 23:19:20 2003] : (876) Finduilas: Str check: [1d20+1] -> [7,1] = (8)
[Wed Jul 9 23:19:27 2003] : (905) DM: Still stuck
[Wed Jul 9 23:19:45 2003] : (889) Farkenella: ooc if two help synergy bonus
[Wed Jul 9 23:20:10 2003] : (876) Finduilas: Mind giving me a hand here?
[Wed Jul 9 23:20:14 2003] : (905) DM: Orcs are shouting a fair bit...
[Wed Jul 9 23:20:27 2003] : (905) DM: "What is it!
[Wed Jul 9 23:20:30 2003] : ** (889) Farkenella is weak **
[Wed Jul 9 23:20:33 2003] : (953) Berrawyn: Let them open it then
[Wed Jul 9 23:20:44 2003] : ** (889) Farkenella steps back **
[Wed Jul 9 23:20:48 2003] : (905) DM: Gonna get them, haaar
[Wed Jul 9 23:21:01 2003] : (889) Farkenella: they're coming !
[Wed Jul 9 23:21:03 2003] : ** (875) Enilia aims at the door... **
[Wed Jul 9 23:21:13 2003] : ** (876) Finduilas knccks on the door and steps back **
[Wed Jul 9 23:21:17 2003] : (876) Finduilas: knocks
[Wed Jul 9 23:21:20 2003] : ** (889) Farkenella hides as well as she can behind the tough guys **
[Wed Jul 9 23:21:21 2003] : (905) DM: ooc LOL
[Wed Jul 9 23:21:29 2003] : (889) Farkenella: Hide Skill Check: [1d20+3] -> [5,3] = (8)
[Wed Jul 9 23:21:39 2003] : (905) DM: The orcs keep shouting
[Wed Jul 9 23:21:57 2003] : (905) DM: You hear a scream from a human voice
[Wed Jul 9 23:22:14 2003] : (905) DM: It sounds like someone just stabbed it for fun
[Wed Jul 9 23:22:17 2003] : ** (876) Finduilas tires to open the door again **
[Wed Jul 9 23:22:20 2003] : (876) Finduilas: Str check: [1d20+1] -> [5,1] = (6)
[Wed Jul 9 23:22:34 2003] : (905) DM: it doesn't budge
[Wed Jul 9 23:22:43 2003] : (876) Finduilas: ooc My bloodloss must have been more severe than I realised :(
[Wed Jul 9 23:22:43 2003] : ** (875) Enilia drops her crossbow and runs to the door **
[Wed Jul 9 23:22:46 2003] : (875) Enilia: Str check: [1d20+2] -> [3,2] = (5)
[Wed Jul 9 23:22:55 2003] : (875) Enilia: Gotta do something!
[Wed Jul 9 23:23:09 2003] : (905) DM: What are they doing, weaklings we kill them, eat them
[Wed Jul 9 23:23:09 2003] : ** (889) Farkenella examines the lock rapidly **
[Wed Jul 9 23:23:10 2003] : (876) Finduilas: Berrawyn, help us!
[Wed Jul 9 23:23:14 2003] : (953) Berrawyn: Str check: [1d20+1] -> [18,1] = (19)
[Wed Jul 9 23:23:29 2003] : (905) DM: The door bursts open with berrawyn's kick...
[Wed Jul 9 23:23:37 2003] : (905) DM: Dex check Berrawyn
[Wed Jul 9 23:23:40 2003] : ** (953) Berrawyn opens the door easily! **
[Wed Jul 9 23:23:53 2003] : (953) Berrawyn: Dex check: [1d20+3] -> [4,3] = (7)
[Wed Jul 9 23:23:58 2003] : (876) Finduilas: ooc Good on you, Berrawyn
[Wed Jul 9 23:24:23 2003] : (905) DM: You get past the door but you are not ready to fight
[Wed Jul 9 23:24:26 2003] : (876) Finduilas: ooc I meant the Str check, not your Dex
[Wed Jul 9 23:24:39 2003] : (953) Berrawyn: ooc and now I'm in trouble
[Wed Jul 9 23:24:42 2003] : (905) DM: Intitative
[Wed Jul 9 23:24:46 2003] : (889) Farkenella: Initiative Farkenella : [1d20+3] -> [15,3] = (18)
[Wed Jul 9 23:24:47 2003] : (875) Enilia: Initiative Enilia [1d20+1] -> [13,1] = (14)
[Wed Jul 9 23:24:52 2003] : ** (876) Finduilas runs in, sword in hand **
[Wed Jul 9 23:24:57 2003] : (876) Finduilas: Initiative Finduilas: [1d20+1] -> [15,1] = (16)
[Wed Jul 9 23:25:00 2003] : (875) Enilia: ooc aren't we all? :(
[Wed Jul 9 23:25:06 2003] : (953) Berrawyn: Initiative Berrawyn: [1d20+3] -> [8,3] = (11)
[Wed Jul 9 23:25:21 2003] : (905) DM: [1d20] -> [16] = (16)
[Wed Jul 9 23:25:38 2003] : (905) DM: Farkanella?
[Wed Jul 9 23:25:51 2003] : (889) Farkenella: ooc, what's in there ?
[Wed Jul 9 23:26:11 2003] : ** (889) Farkenella takes a quick look around the room **
[Wed Jul 9 23:26:36 2003] : (905) DM: Berrawyn is obscuring you, but you can see two Orcs and an oldish man...
[Wed Jul 9 23:26:59 2003] : (905) DM: The man is tied to a table, the orcs are bellowing and ready for a fight
[Wed Jul 9 23:27:13 2003] : (905) Orcs: [1d20] -> [12] = (12)
[Wed Jul 9 23:27:23 2003] : ** (889) Farkenella runs past Berrawyn and heads for orc 1 **
[Wed Jul 9 23:27:32 2003] : (905) Orcs: OK
[Wed Jul 9 23:27:36 2003] : (889) Farkenella: rapier ready
[Wed Jul 9 23:27:42 2003] : (889) Farkenella: Rapier (base): [1d20+3] -> [3,3] = (6) ===> Damage: [1d6+0] -> [3,0] = (3)
[Wed Jul 9 23:27:45 2003] : (905) Orcs: Miss
[Wed Jul 9 23:28:08 2003] : (905) Orcs: FInduilas
[Wed Jul 9 23:28:24 2003] : (876) Finduilas: Also at orc #1
[Wed Jul 9 23:28:30 2003] : (876) Finduilas: Longsword MW + weapon focus (base): [1d20+4] -> [14,4] = (18) ===> Damage: [1d8+1] -> [2,1] = (3)
[Wed Jul 9 23:28:34 2003] : (905) Orcs: ooc mark positions
[Wed Jul 9 23:28:44 2003] : (905) Orcs: Hit
[Wed Jul 9 23:29:37 2003] : (905) Orcs: Orc 1
[Wed Jul 9 23:29:50 2003] : (905) Orcs: Greataxe: [1d20+4] -> [3,4] = (7) ===> [1d12+3] -> [9,3] = (12)
[Wed Jul 9 23:29:56 2003] : (905) Orcs: Miss
[Wed Jul 9 23:30:09 2003] : (905) Orcs: Enilia
[Wed Jul 9 23:30:36 2003] : (875) Enilia: Running back to get my crossbow (and back to the door if possible)
[Wed Jul 9 23:30:56 2003] : (905) Orcs: ooc each square = 10 ft, so yes
[Wed Jul 9 23:31:15 2003] : (905) Orcs: orc 2
[Wed Jul 9 23:31:42 2003] : (905) Orcs: on Berrawyn
[Wed Jul 9 23:31:47 2003] : (905) Orcs: Javelin: [1d20-1] -> [20,-1] = (19) ===> [1d6-1] -> [1,-1] = (0)
[Wed Jul 9 23:32:23 2003] : (905) Orcs: miss
[Wed Jul 9 23:32:30 2003] : (953) Berrawyn: ooc did 2 stay where he was then?
[Wed Jul 9 23:32:30 2003] : (905) Orcs: ooc thre that didn't move
[Wed Jul 9 23:32:41 2003] : (905) Orcs: Yep, can you add yourself
[Wed Jul 9 23:32:57 2003] : (905) Orcs: Berrawyn?
[Wed Jul 9 23:33:11 2003] : (953) Berrawyn: on No1
[Wed Jul 9 23:33:15 2003] : (953) Berrawyn: Longsword Dual Wield (base): [1d20+0] -> [18,0] = (18) ===> Damage: [1d8+0] -> [1,0] = (1)
[Wed Jul 9 23:33:15 2003] : (953) Berrawyn: ShortSword Dual-Wield (base): [1d20+0] -> [7,0] = (7) ===> Damage: [1d6+0] -> [5,0] = (5)
[Wed Jul 9 23:33:27 2003] : (905) Orcs: One hit, dead
[Wed Jul 9 23:33:52 2003] : (905) Orcs: Farky
[Wed Jul 9 23:34:05 2003] : ** (889) Farkenella runs to hit the other orc **
[Wed Jul 9 23:34:05 2003] : (953) Berrawyn: ooc wow, that was lucky
[Wed Jul 9 23:34:11 2003] : (889) Farkenella: Rapier (base): [1d20+3] -> [19,3] = (22) ===> Damage: [1d6+0] -> [4,0] = (4)
[Wed Jul 9 23:34:11 2003] : (889) Farkenella: Critical hit? [1d20+3] -> [3,3] = (6) ===> Damage: [2d6+0] -> [1,6,0] = (7)
[Wed Jul 9 23:34:22 2003] : (905) Orcs: Hit
[Wed Jul 9 23:34:34 2003] : (905) Orcs: FInduilas
[Wed Jul 9 23:34:38 2003] : (876) Finduilas: Longsword MW + weapon focus (base): [1d20+4] -> [3,4] = (7) ===> Damage: [1d8+1] -> [7,1] = (8)
[Wed Jul 9 23:34:47 2003] : (876) Finduilas: Miss??
[Wed Jul 9 23:34:53 2003] : (905) Orcs: Miss
[Wed Jul 9 23:35:01 2003] : (905) Orcs: Enilia?
[Wed Jul 9 23:35:09 2003] : (875) Enilia: Light Crossbow (base): [1d20+1] -> [2,1] = (3) ===> Damage: [1d8+0] -> [2,0] = (2)
[Wed Jul 9 23:35:14 2003] : (905) Orcs: miss
[Wed Jul 9 23:35:16 2003] : (905) Orcs: Orc 2
[Wed Jul 9 23:35:24 2003] : (905) Orcs: on Farky
[Wed Jul 9 23:35:32 2003] : (905) Orcs: Greataxe: [1d20+4] -> [4,4] = (8) ===> [1d12+3] -> [4,3] = (7)
[Wed Jul 9 23:35:38 2003] : (905) Orcs: miss
[Wed Jul 9 23:35:43 2003] : (905) Orcs: Farky
[Wed Jul 9 23:36:00 2003] : ** (889) Farkenella screams to the others GET HIM **
[Wed Jul 9 23:36:19 2003] : (953) Berrawyn: ooc just realised that I had never added STR bonus to my damage!!
[Wed Jul 9 23:36:27 2003] : (889) Farkenella: and runs to the man, pulling her dagger
[Wed Jul 9 23:36:32 2003] : (875) Enilia: ooc *gasp*
[Wed Jul 9 23:36:40 2003] : (889) Farkenella: ooc double *gasp*
[Wed Jul 9 23:36:50 2003] : (905) Orcs: Man screams as he see you running at him with a dagger
[Wed Jul 9 23:37:17 2003] : (905) Orcs: Finduilas?
[Wed Jul 9 23:37:45 2003] : (876) Finduilas: Longsword MW + weapon focus (base): [1d20+4] -> [4,4] = (8) ===> Damage: [1d8+1] -> [8,1] = (9)
[Wed Jul 9 23:38:00 2003] : (905) Orcs: ooc missed Berrwyn... sorry
[Wed Jul 9 23:38:15 2003] : (905) Orcs: Miss btw... Berrawyn?
[Wed Jul 9 23:38:39 2003] : (953) Berrawyn: can I attack No2 without moving?
[Wed Jul 9 23:39:00 2003] : (905) Orcs: Not with a melee weapon
[Wed Jul 9 23:39:15 2003] : (953) Berrawyn: move and single attack then?
[Wed Jul 9 23:39:22 2003] : (905) Orcs: Yep
[Wed Jul 9 23:39:42 2003] : (953) Berrawyn: Longsword Dual Wield (base): [1d20+0] -> [2,0] = (2) ===> Damage: [1d8+1] -> [5,1] = (6)
[Wed Jul 9 23:39:47 2003] : (905) Orcs: miss
[Wed Jul 9 23:39:56 2003] : (905) Orcs: Enilia?
[Wed Jul 9 23:40:13 2003] : (875) Enilia: No one's in the way right?
[Wed Jul 9 23:40:28 2003] : (905) Orcs: ooc you'll need to move for a clear shot
[Wed Jul 9 23:40:44 2003] : (875) Enilia: Moves as little as needed then
[Wed Jul 9 23:40:54 2003] : (875) Enilia: Light Crossbow (base): [1d20+1] -> [1,1] = (2) ===> Damage: [1d8+0] -> [3,0] = (3)
[Wed Jul 9 23:41:01 2003] : (905) Orcs: miss
[Wed Jul 9 23:41:04 2003] : (875) Enilia: ooc too little it seems :P
[Wed Jul 9 23:41:07 2003] : (905) Orcs: orc 2
[Wed Jul 9 23:41:19 2003] : (905) Orcs: on berrawyn
[Wed Jul 9 23:41:22 2003] : (905) Orcs: Greataxe: [1d20+4] -> [5,4] = (9) ===> [1d12+3] -> [9,3] = (12)
[Wed Jul 9 23:41:33 2003] : (953) Berrawyn: miss
[Wed Jul 9 23:41:35 2003] : (905) Orcs: Berrawyn?
[Wed Jul 9 23:41:45 2003] : (953) Berrawyn: Longsword Dual Wield (base): [1d20+0] -> [11,0] = (11) ===> Damage: [1d8+1] -> [8,1] = (9)
[Wed Jul 9 23:41:45 2003] : (953) Berrawyn: ShortSword Dual-Wield (base): [1d20+0] -> [9,0] = (9) ===> Damage: [1d6+0] -> [6,0] = (6)
[Wed Jul 9 23:41:53 2003] : (905) Orcs: two misses
[Wed Jul 9 23:41:59 2003] : (905) Orcs: Farky
[Wed Jul 9 23:42:49 2003] : ** (889) Farkenella slashes at the ropes holding the man while asking **
[Wed Jul 9 23:42:50 2003] : (905) Orcs: ?
[Wed Jul 9 23:42:52 2003] : (889) Farkenella: are you Belias ?
[Wed Jul 9 23:43:27 2003] : (905) Orcs: Man looks petrified and suddenly develops a wetter patch in his pants
[Wed Jul 9 23:43:35 2003] : (905) Orcs: Finduilas?
[Wed Jul 9 23:43:43 2003] : (953) Berrawyn: ooc lovely
[Wed Jul 9 23:43:45 2003] : (876) Finduilas: Still attacking the orc
[Wed Jul 9 23:43:46 2003] : (889) Farkenella: Dagger (base): [1d20+3] -> [4,3] = (7) ===> Damage: [1d4+0] -> [3,0] = (3)
[Wed Jul 9 23:43:48 2003] : (875) Enilia: ooc lol
[Wed Jul 9 23:43:48 2003] : (876) Finduilas: Longsword MW + weapon focus (base): [1d20+4] -> [10,4] = (14) ===> Damage: [1d8+1] -> [8,1] = (9)
[Wed Jul 9 23:44:06 2003] : (905) Orcs: Hit
[Wed Jul 9 23:44:13 2003] : (876) Finduilas: Dead?
[Wed Jul 9 23:44:18 2003] : (905) Orcs: With a scream of defiance the orc drops to the floor
[Wed Jul 9 23:44:34 2003] : ** (875) Enilia soighs with relief **
[Wed Jul 9 23:44:40 2003] : (875) Enilia: sighs too
[Wed Jul 9 23:44:41 2003] : ** (876) Finduilas wipes her blade clean at the orcs clothing **
[Wed Jul 9 23:44:41 2003] : (905) Orcs: TNow that you can survey the room, it seems that this may have been some form of kitchen
[Wed Jul 9 23:44:51 2003] : (953) Berrawyn: phew, that was one big Orc
[Wed Jul 9 23:44:59 2003] : ** (876) Finduilas examines the orcs **
[Wed Jul 9 23:45:04 2003] : ** (889) Farkenella continues slashing at the ropes **
[Wed Jul 9 23:45:05 2003] : (953) Berrawyn: ooc Any loot on the bodies?
[Wed Jul 9 23:45:13 2003] : (889) Farkenella: still asking the man, are you belias ?
[Wed Jul 9 23:45:21 2003] : (905) Orcs: There is a larhe cooking area in the sw corner
[Wed Jul 9 23:45:33 2003] : (889) Farkenella: ooc a wht ?
[Wed Jul 9 23:45:40 2003] : (889) Farkenella: ooc what ?
[Wed Jul 9 23:45:42 2003] : (905) Orcs: There is a large cooking area in the sw corner
[Wed Jul 9 23:45:57 2003] : (905) Orcs: [1d20] -> [6] = (6)
[Wed Jul 9 23:46:01 2003] : (905) Orcs: Man faints
[Wed Jul 9 23:46:26 2003] : ** (876) Finduilas walks over to Farkenella **
[Wed Jul 9 23:46:28 2003] : (905) DM: The man looks to be about 50
[Wed Jul 9 23:46:36 2003] : (876) Finduilas: What did you call him?
[Wed Jul 9 23:46:43 2003] : (889) Farkenella: ooc is he free of his bounds though ?
[Wed Jul 9 23:46:48 2003] : (953) Berrawyn: (to Farky) You know this guy?
[Wed Jul 9 23:46:52 2003] : (905) DM: TThe room has large pots and pans scattered oaround
[Wed Jul 9 23:46:54 2003] : ** (875) Enilia goes to stand watch in the doorway **
[Wed Jul 9 23:46:57 2003] : (875) Enilia: Enilia: Listen Skill Check [1d20+0] -> [1,0] = (1)
[Wed Jul 9 23:47:02 2003] : (889) Farkenella: Belias, it's the name of Zach's aid
[Wed Jul 9 23:47:07 2003] : (875) Enilia: Enilia: Spot Skill Check [1d20+0] -> [10,0] = (10)
[Wed Jul 9 23:47:14 2003] : (905) DM: Enilia can hear her own personal music
[Wed Jul 9 23:47:19 2003] : (875) Enilia: lol
[Wed Jul 9 23:47:19 2003] : (953) Berrawyn: ooc was it? whoops!
[Wed Jul 9 23:47:44 2003] : (876) Finduilas: Wasn't he supposed to be a boy?
[Wed Jul 9 23:47:46 2003] : (905) DM: Man opens his eyes
[Wed Jul 9 23:47:48 2003] : (889) Farkenella: ooc yeah, but Aspen and I were the only ones there at the time, so you wouldn't know his name
[Wed Jul 9 23:47:50 2003] : (905) DM: [1d20] -> [12] = (12)
[Wed Jul 9 23:48:05 2003] : (905) DM: He stays awake but stares wide eyed at you...
[Wed Jul 9 23:48:06 2003] : (889) Farkenella: Sorry about the fright
[Wed Jul 9 23:48:06 2003] : (953) Berrawyn: He could be the Coach driver
[Wed Jul 9 23:48:16 2003] : (905) Man: Please don't kill me
[Wed Jul 9 23:48:17 2003] : (889) Farkenella: Who are you ?
[Wed Jul 9 23:48:21 2003] : (876) Finduilas: Who are you?
[Wed Jul 9 23:48:29 2003] : (905) Man: Aaaaargh
[Wed Jul 9 23:48:50 2003] : (889) Farkenella: I just freed you, don't you think I would have let you attached if I wanted to kill you ?
[Wed Jul 9 23:48:54 2003] : (905) Man: They were arguing over what bits of me they were going to eat *sob*
[Wed Jul 9 23:49:03 2003] : ** (953) Berrawyn leaves the man alone and has a good search of the room **
[Wed Jul 9 23:49:03 2003] : (889) Farkenella: Who are you ?
[Wed Jul 9 23:49:09 2003] : (953) Berrawyn: Search Skill Check: [1d20+2] -> [9,2] = (11)
[Wed Jul 9 23:49:10 2003] : (905) Man: I am ...
[Wed Jul 9 23:49:19 2003] : (876) Finduilas: Yes...
[Wed Jul 9 23:49:33 2003] : (905) Man: Jim, the driver of the stage on the local route
[Wed Jul 9 23:49:45 2003] : (905) Man: Barcanton to Dorduk
[Wed Jul 9 23:49:48 2003] : (953) Berrawyn: ooc Jim????
[Wed Jul 9 23:49:50 2003] : (889) Farkenella: You were attacked right ?
[Wed Jul 9 23:50:03 2003] : (889) Farkenella: who was on the coach with you ?
[Wed Jul 9 23:50:10 2003] : (875) Enilia: ooc Wife Betty or something? lol
[Wed Jul 9 23:50:14 2003] : (905) Man: We were ambushed by these orcs
[Wed Jul 9 23:50:39 2003] : (876) Finduilas: You are safe with us
[Wed Jul 9 23:50:48 2003] : (876) Finduilas: What happened to the boy?
[Wed Jul 9 23:50:57 2003] : (905) Man: But this place is swarming with them...
[Wed Jul 9 23:51:03 2003] : (889) Farkenella: Belias, we're looking for Belias
[Wed Jul 9 23:51:13 2003] : (905) Man: I've seen at least 10
[Wed Jul 9 23:51:20 2003] : (905) Man: He... He...
[Wed Jul 9 23:51:28 2003] : ** (889) Farkenella counts on fingers **
[Wed Jul 9 23:51:31 2003] : (876) Finduilas: Ye-es...
[Wed Jul 9 23:51:33 2003] : (905) Man: I haven't seen him, he was alive last I saw
[Wed Jul 9 23:51:40 2003] : (953) Berrawyn: hmmm, at least 6 left then
[Wed Jul 9 23:51:45 2003] : (889) Farkenella: that should leave what...4 or 5 for us to kill ?
[Wed Jul 9 23:51:57 2003] : (876) Finduilas: Do you want to go home alone or stay with us while we look for him?
[Wed Jul 9 23:52:02 2003] : (889) Farkenella: Who else was on the coach ?
[Wed Jul 9 23:52:16 2003] : (953) Berrawyn: If you include the ones on the road
[Wed Jul 9 23:52:21 2003] : (905) Man: ooc 75 xp each
[Wed Jul 9 23:52:30 2003] : (889) Farkenella: ooc I can't count, it's a known fact
[Wed Jul 9 23:52:32 2003] : (889) Farkenella: ooc lol
[Wed Jul 9 23:52:34 2003] : (905) Man: Alone?
[Wed Jul 9 23:52:38 2003] : (905) Man: Alone??
[Wed Jul 9 23:52:43 2003] : (953) Berrawyn: ooc we really should change our colours - They're all blue!
[Wed Jul 9 23:52:50 2003] : (905) Man: They're just waiting to eat me....
[Wed Jul 9 23:52:58 2003] : (905) Man: EAT ME I tell you !
[Wed Jul 9 23:53:08 2003] : (889) Farkenella: Who else was on the coach ?!!!!!!!!
[Wed Jul 9 23:53:09 2003] : (953) Berrawyn: You can stay here if you want
[Wed Jul 9 23:53:11 2003] : ** (905) Man sobs uncontrollably **
[Wed Jul 9 23:53:46 2003] : (875) Enilia: Enilia: Listen Skill Check [1d20+0] -> [13,0] = (13)
[Wed Jul 9 23:53:46 2003] : (875) Enilia: Enilia: Spot Skill Check [1d20+0] -> [7,0] = (7)
[Wed Jul 9 23:54:03 2003] : (905) Man: ooc can't hear anything ATM
[Wed Jul 9 23:54:17 2003] : ** (905) Man is not listening to questions **
[Wed Jul 9 23:54:22 2003] : (889) Farkenella: Listen Jim, we need to know who else was on the coach with you
[Wed Jul 9 23:54:26 2003] : (889) Farkenella: how many people were taken
[Wed Jul 9 23:54:27 2003] : ** (905) Man looks up **
[Wed Jul 9 23:54:37 2003] : (905) Man: Just me and the boy
[Wed Jul 9 23:54:49 2003] : (889) Farkenella: ok, do you know where they took him ?
[Wed Jul 9 23:54:54 2003] : (905) Man: And all the packages and parcels and letters and money... all gone
[Wed Jul 9 23:55:01 2003] : (889) Farkenella: gone ?
[Wed Jul 9 23:55:07 2003] : (953) Berrawyn: Look, this guy has lost it. We should just carry on
[Wed Jul 9 23:55:09 2003] : (905) Man: What will the Reeve say?
[Wed Jul 9 23:55:09 2003] : (889) Farkenella: Where gone ? (/me looks worried)
[Wed Jul 9 23:55:20 2003] : (889) Farkenella: the Reeve ?
[Wed Jul 9 23:55:25 2003] : (876) Finduilas: Very well, Jim, so what do you want to do now?
[Wed Jul 9 23:55:27 2003] : (905) Man: Stolen by these beasts
[Wed Jul 9 23:55:32 2003] : (953) Berrawyn: ooc Superman?
[Wed Jul 9 23:56:02 2003] : (905) Man: The Shire Reeve, Sherrif if you will
[Wed Jul 9 23:56:03 2003] : (889) Farkenella: ooc is reeve a word ?
[Wed Jul 9 23:56:13 2003] : (889) Farkenella: Well listen Jim
[Wed Jul 9 23:56:15 2003] : (953) Berrawyn: ooc Sorry, getting a bit tired and silly
[Wed Jul 9 23:56:24 2003] : (889) Farkenella: We'll try and get rid of these orcs
[Wed Jul 9 23:56:35 2003] : (889) Farkenella: and get the parcels and money and stuff back
[Wed Jul 9 23:56:37 2003] : (876) Finduilas: ooc Do you want to stop now, Bert?
[Wed Jul 9 23:56:41 2003] : (953) Berrawyn: ooc brb
[Wed Jul 9 23:56:46 2003] : (876) Finduilas: ooc OK
[Wed Jul 9 23:56:52 2003] : (953) Berrawyn: ooc wouldn't mind actually
[Wed Jul 9 23:57:03 2003] : (905) Man: GAME END