Contents / PnP Stuff / Logs / Craig's - 02 July 2003

[Wed Jul 2 20:46:08 2003] : (2019) DM: GAME START
[Wed Jul 2 20:46:43 2003] : ** (2021) Enilia hands Finduilas a peach **
[Wed Jul 2 20:47:08 2003] : ** (2042) Berrawyn looks about to see where he is **
[Wed Jul 2 20:47:13 2003] : (2019) DM: The four of you have wandered on the East-West trade route into the town of Barcanton
[Wed Jul 2 20:47:33 2003] : (2048) Farkenella: ooc must be a twin city with Torcolton
[Wed Jul 2 20:47:53 2003] : (2019) DM: It's a rather small village with basic amenities and what looks like provision for a market in the village square
[Wed Jul 2 20:48:09 2003] : (2019) DM: The market is not on today though
[Wed Jul 2 20:48:33 2003] : (2042) Berrawyn: Nice statue
[Wed Jul 2 20:48:35 2003] : (2019) DM: The village is a well known stop-off point on the trade-rout
[Wed Jul 2 20:48:42 2003] : (2019) DM: reute
[Wed Jul 2 20:48:47 2003] : (2019) DM: ooc GRR
[Wed Jul 2 20:48:51 2003] : (2021) Enilia: ooc lol
[Wed Jul 2 20:48:59 2003] : (2039) Finduilas: ooc LOL
[Wed Jul 2 20:49:12 2003] : (2039) Finduilas: ooc How about route?
[Wed Jul 2 20:49:40 2003] : (2019) DM: You all wander into the village seperately, a little light in the pocket and sore of foot (or arse if you rode, posh gits)
[Wed Jul 2 20:49:48 2003] : ** (2039) Finduilas goes in search of an inn **
[Wed Jul 2 20:50:22 2003] : ** (2048) Farkenella is walking around the ruined tower **
[Wed Jul 2 20:50:33 2003] : (2019) DM: The village is small and consists of what can be seen on the map, plus some houses close by the centrem plus assorted farms a bit further away
[Wed Jul 2 20:50:34 2003] : ** (2021) Enilia goes to the inn too and asks for a glass of water **
[Wed Jul 2 20:50:42 2003] : (2042) Berrawyn: ooc what time-ish?
[Wed Jul 2 20:50:44 2003] : (2019) DM: ooc centre
[Wed Jul 2 20:50:50 2003] : (2019) DM: evening
[Wed Jul 2 20:50:59 2003] : (2048) Farkenella: ooc ruined = in ruins right ?
[Wed Jul 2 20:51:08 2003] : (2019) DM: ooc Yes
[Wed Jul 2 20:51:20 2003] : ** (2048) Farkenella is looking around the ruins **
[Wed Jul 2 20:51:40 2003] : (2048) Farkenella: searching them kind of
[Wed Jul 2 20:51:49 2003] : ** (2039) Finduilas enters the inn and orders a meal **
[Wed Jul 2 20:52:06 2003] : (2019) DM: One of the most prominent things near the centre is a poster advertising for swords for hire
[Wed Jul 2 20:52:21 2003] : (2019) DM: ooc you can search
[Wed Jul 2 20:52:26 2003] : ** (2042) Berrawyn sees the poster and examines it **
[Wed Jul 2 20:52:59 2003] : (2042) Berrawyn: Hmmm, what have we here (muttering)
[Wed Jul 2 20:53:15 2003] : (2019) DM: The poster is close to the Apothecary and is signed by Zachary
[Wed Jul 2 20:53:26 2003] : (2019) DM: It seems that his apprentice is missing
[Wed Jul 2 20:53:30 2003] : (2048) Farkenella: Search Skill Check: [1d20+9] -> [17,9] = (26)
[Wed Jul 2 20:53:50 2003] : (2019) DM: Farkennella searches but finds only rubble
[Wed Jul 2 20:53:51 2003] : (2039) Finduilas: ooc Not bad at all :)
[Wed Jul 2 20:54:16 2003] : ** (2042) Berrawyn tries the door to the Apothacary **
[Wed Jul 2 20:54:31 2003] : (2019) DM: FInduilas is served a hearty turnip stew
[Wed Jul 2 20:54:36 2003] : ** (2048) Farkenella kicks a stone **
[Wed Jul 2 20:54:43 2003] : (2019) DM: it's locaked
[Wed Jul 2 20:54:49 2003] : (2019) DM: ooc locked
[Wed Jul 2 20:55:13 2003] : (2045) David: A young man in brown enters the village and walks towards the apothecary
[Wed Jul 2 20:55:14 2003] : (2042) Berrawyn: ooc any sign of life?
[Wed Jul 2 20:55:18 2003] : ** (2039) Finduilas starts to eat, while looking around her **
[Wed Jul 2 20:55:36 2003] : (2048) Farkenella: ooc what's locked ?
[Wed Jul 2 20:55:40 2003] : (2021) Enilia: ooc did I get my glass of water?
[Wed Jul 2 20:55:41 2003] : (2048) Farkenella: ooc forget it
[Wed Jul 2 20:55:42 2003] : (2019) DM: OOc Not at the moment Berrawyn
[Wed Jul 2 20:55:57 2003] : (2019) DM: ooc the apothecary, not the stone!
[Wed Jul 2 20:56:06 2003] : (2042) Berrawyn: hmm I'll try again later
[Wed Jul 2 20:56:09 2003] : (2039) Finduilas: ooc LOL
[Wed Jul 2 20:56:18 2003] : (2021) Enilia: ooc lol
[Wed Jul 2 20:56:21 2003] : (2019) DM: Enilia is served a drink of whatever she wants by the fustered wench
[Wed Jul 2 20:56:23 2003] : (2048) Farkenella: ooc yeah, read it afterwards :P
[Wed Jul 2 20:56:29 2003] : (2045) Aspen: (to the people by the apothecary) "Where's Zach? I have some herbs for him here."
[Wed Jul 2 20:56:47 2003] : (2042) Berrawyn: I have no idea, young man
[Wed Jul 2 20:57:02 2003] : ** (2021) Enilia sips her water while looking with envy on the turnip stew **
[Wed Jul 2 20:57:03 2003] : (2042) Berrawyn: I was just reading this advertising poster
[Wed Jul 2 20:57:16 2003] : (2042) Berrawyn: Would you happen to know anything about it?
[Wed Jul 2 20:57:29 2003] : ** (2048) Farkenella walks toward the man **
[Wed Jul 2 20:57:34 2003] : (2019) DM: A window opens above the apothecary door and a woman posp out her head
[Wed Jul 2 20:57:36 2003] : (2019) DM: ooc pops
[Wed Jul 2 20:57:40 2003] : ** (2039) Finduilas looks at Enilia looking at her meal **
[Wed Jul 2 20:57:51 2003] : ** (2048) Farkenella reads the poster **
[Wed Jul 2 20:57:57 2003] : ** (2021) Enilia looks away quickly **
[Wed Jul 2 20:57:58 2003] : (2039) Finduilas: Would you like to join me?
[Wed Jul 2 20:58:02 2003] : (2019) DM: You down there, could you pipe down, my husband has finall got to sleep for the first time in 3 nights
[Wed Jul 2 20:58:13 2003] : (2019) Woman: You down there, could you pipe down, my husband has finall got to sleep for the first time in 3 nights
[Wed Jul 2 20:58:18 2003] : (2019) Woman: ooc oops
[Wed Jul 2 20:58:30 2003] : (2045) Aspen: "But I've got the herbs he asked for right here."
[Wed Jul 2 20:58:46 2003] : (2042) Berrawyn: Ah, my apologies, but I was just mentioning my interest in this call to arms
[Wed Jul 2 20:58:47 2003] : (2019) Woman: In the morning young man!
[Wed Jul 2 20:58:58 2003] : ** (2039) Finduilas smiles at Enilia **
[Wed Jul 2 20:58:59 2003] : (2019) Woman: In the morning, please
[Wed Jul 2 20:59:11 2003] : (2045) Aspen: ooc er. What time is it?
[Wed Jul 2 20:59:20 2003] : ** (2048) Farkenella kind of stays back from the crowd **
[Wed Jul 2 20:59:24 2003] : (2019) Woman: ooc evening, about 7 pm
[Wed Jul 2 20:59:41 2003] : (2045) Aspen: "Oh. Morning. Yes. Um...."
[Wed Jul 2 20:59:47 2003] : (2042) Berrawyn: Would you happen to know where 'Zachary' can be found?
[Wed Jul 2 20:59:55 2003] : (2019) Woman: ooc or maybe 9pm now ;P
[Wed Jul 2 21:00:03 2003] : ** (2045) Aspen stands around looking a bit lost. **
[Wed Jul 2 21:00:11 2003] : ** (2021) Enilia smiles back a lil shyish, then gets a ration and start eating **
[Wed Jul 2 21:00:20 2003] : (2019) Woman: I just told yo, he's asleep. First time since his assistant went missing!
[Wed Jul 2 21:00:51 2003] : (2039) Finduilas: Please do join me, I'm new here and I'd love to talk to someone
[Wed Jul 2 21:00:54 2003] : (2042) Berrawyn: Then I shall return in the morning
[Wed Jul 2 21:01:01 2003] : (2042) Berrawyn: Thank you for your time
[Wed Jul 2 21:01:19 2003] : (2021) Enilia: Thank you, that's very kind of you
[Wed Jul 2 21:01:22 2003] : (2045) Aspen: "Um. Guess I could stay at the inn for the night."
[Wed Jul 2 21:01:29 2003] : (2021) Enilia: My name is Enilia and I'm new here too
[Wed Jul 2 21:01:30 2003] : ** (2045) Aspen wanders over to the inn **
[Wed Jul 2 21:01:32 2003] : ** (2019) Woman shuts the window **
[Wed Jul 2 21:01:37 2003] : (2042) Berrawyn: ooc I'm trying to sound like a slightly posh Elf, but its getting on my nerves already!!
[Wed Jul 2 21:01:44 2003] : ** (2042) Berrawyn follows Aspen **
[Wed Jul 2 21:01:53 2003] : (2045) Aspen: ooc lol
[Wed Jul 2 21:01:55 2003] : ** (2039) Finduilas orders another portion of the turnip stew **
[Wed Jul 2 21:02:08 2003] : (2019) Innkeeper: oo clol
[Wed Jul 2 21:02:30 2003] : (2019) Innkeeper: Turnip stew arrives for Findui
[Wed Jul 2 21:02:36 2003] : (2039) Finduilas: My name is Finduilas Ar, pleased to meet you, Enilia
[Wed Jul 2 21:02:52 2003] : ** (2039) Finduilas gestures at the stew **
[Wed Jul 2 21:02:54 2003] : ** (2048) Farkenella observes everyone **
[Wed Jul 2 21:02:57 2003] : (2021) Enilia: Pleased to meet you too *smiles*
[Wed Jul 2 21:03:12 2003] : (2021) Enilia: For me? But... I cannot repay you
[Wed Jul 2 21:03:23 2003] : (2045) Aspen: ooc brb
[Wed Jul 2 21:03:28 2003] : Disconnecting from server...
[Wed Jul 2 21:03:34 2003] : Welcome to OpenRPG version 1.5.1...
[Wed Jul 2 21:03:34 2003] :
Emote commands:

[Wed Jul 2 21:03:34 2003] : /date - Display the local and GMT time and date.
[Wed Jul 2 21:03:34 2003] : /dieroller roller - Set your dieroller or list the available rollers.
[Wed Jul 2 21:03:34 2003] : /help - Displays a list of emote commands.
[Wed Jul 2 21:03:34 2003] : /i or /i player_id_number - Ignore user associated with that player ID.
[Wed Jul 2 21:03:34 2003] : /lines [number] - View or set the maximum number of lines shown in chat.
[Wed Jul 2 21:03:34 2003] : /load - Loads settings from another ini file from the myfiles directory.
[Wed Jul 2 21:03:34 2003] : /log [ on | off | to filename ] - Check log state, additionally turn logging on, off, or set the log filename prefix.
[Wed Jul 2 21:03:34 2003] : /me - Alias for **yourname.
[Wed Jul 2 21:03:34 2003] : /moderate [ on | off ] - Show who can speak in a moderated room, or turn room moderation on or off.
[Wed Jul 2 21:03:34 2003] : /moderate player_id,...=on | off - Give people the ability to speak in a moderated room, or revoke it.
[Wed Jul 2 21:03:34 2003] : /name or /nick your_name - Change your name.
[Wed Jul 2 21:03:34 2003] : /ping - Ask for a response from the server.
[Wed Jul 2 21:03:34 2003] : /purge - Purge history older than your buffersize.
[Wed Jul 2 21:03:34 2003] : /role [player_id = GM | Player | Lurker] - Get player roles from ther server, or change the role of a player.
[Wed Jul 2 21:03:34 2003] : /set [setting[=value]] - Displays one or all settings, or sets a setting.
[Wed Jul 2 21:03:34 2003] : /status your_status - Set your online status (afk,away,etc..).
[Wed Jul 2 21:03:34 2003] : /time - See /date.
[Wed Jul 2 21:03:34 2003] : /update [get] - Get the latest version of OpenRPG.
[Wed Jul 2 21:03:34 2003] : /version - Displays current version of OpenRPG.
[Wed Jul 2 21:03:34 2003] : /w player_id_number, ... = message - Whisper to player(s). Can contain multiple IDs.
[Wed Jul 2 21:03:48 2003] : Locating server at cpe-66-75-117-131.socal.rr.com:6774...
[Wed Jul 2 21:03:49 2003] : Game connected!
[Wed Jul 2 21:03:49 2003] : (2054) Aspen (enter): 21:03
[Wed Jul 2 21:03:50 2003] : Server Administrator-> You have connected to an OpenRPG server, version '1.5.2'. [Wed Jul 2 21:03:51 2003] : (2051) Nossie (enter): 21:03
[Wed Jul 2 21:03:56 2003] : Moving to room 'Craig`s Campaign'..
[Wed Jul 2 21:03:56 2003] : (2054) Aspen (enter): 21:03
[Wed Jul 2 21:03:56 2003] : Server Administrator-> [Wed Jul 2 21:03:56 2003] : (2019) Innkeeper (enter): 21:03
[Wed Jul 2 21:03:56 2003] : (2021) Enilia (enter): 21:03
[Wed Jul 2 21:03:56 2003] : (2039) Finduilas (enter): 21:03
[Wed Jul 2 21:03:56 2003] : (2042) Berrawyn (enter): 21:03
[Wed Jul 2 21:03:56 2003] : (2048) Farkenella (enter): 21:03
[Wed Jul 2 21:03:58 2003] : (2048) Farkenella: ooc what is everyone, I have watched and observed, but I have no clue
[Wed Jul 2 21:04:04 2003] : (2039) Finduilas: I'd like some water please
[Wed Jul 2 21:04:06 2003] : (2054) Aspen: ooc Ah. That's better.
[Wed Jul 2 21:04:07 2003] : (2021) Enilia: ooc Wb :)
[Wed Jul 2 21:04:15 2003] : (2039) Finduilas: ooc wb
[Wed Jul 2 21:04:28 2003] : (2048) Farkenella: ooc wb
[Wed Jul 2 21:04:34 2003] : (2021) Enilia: Then you have my thanks Funduilas, that I hcan give you in plenty
[Wed Jul 2 21:04:37 2003] : (2054) Aspen: (to barperson) "Er. Food. Um. Please."
[Wed Jul 2 21:04:40 2003] : (2019) Innkeeper: Fresh from our own well
[Wed Jul 2 21:04:44 2003] : ** (2042) Berrawyn is slightly disturbed by the barmans interesting manner of speech **
[Wed Jul 2 21:04:47 2003] : ** (2019) Innkeeper give the water over **
[Wed Jul 2 21:04:48 2003] : (2039) Finduilas: Thank you :)
[Wed Jul 2 21:04:51 2003] : (2054) Aspen: "And a room for the night."
[Wed Jul 2 21:04:52 2003] : (2019) Innkeeper: 1 cp please
[Wed Jul 2 21:04:58 2003] : ** (2021) Enilia starts eating like she haven't had real food for ages **
[Wed Jul 2 21:05:09 2003] : ** (2048) Farkenella has followed everyone into the bar **
[Wed Jul 2 21:05:17 2003] : (2019) Innkeeper: Barkeep serves food to all who want it
[Wed Jul 2 21:05:20 2003] : (2048) Farkenella: but keeps quiet and sits in a corner, still observing
[Wed Jul 2 21:05:22 2003] : (2019) Innkeeper: 1 sp per portion
[Wed Jul 2 21:05:30 2003] : (2039) Finduilas: Yes, I'd like a room as well. Would you mind sharing it with me?
[Wed Jul 2 21:05:32 2003] : (2042) Berrawyn: Have you anything other than Turnip stew?
[Wed Jul 2 21:05:36 2003] : (2019) Innkeeper: Rooms are 5 sp per person per night
[Wed Jul 2 21:05:43 2003] : ** (2054) Aspen carefully counts out the money. Looking like he's not familiar with coinage. **
[Wed Jul 2 21:05:44 2003] : (2019) Innkeeper: Ohh, let me see
[Wed Jul 2 21:05:57 2003] : (2019) Innkeeper: I have some dripping, lovely on bread
[Wed Jul 2 21:06:04 2003] : (2019) Innkeeper: Or a bit of cheese
[Wed Jul 2 21:06:12 2003] : ** (2039) Finduilas pays for the meals and room **
[Wed Jul 2 21:06:25 2003] : (2021) Enilia: I wouldn't mind at all, tho... *looking a bit closer* You're sure you want to?
[Wed Jul 2 21:06:26 2003] : (2019) Innkeeper: Err, some cured ham, but that's 3 sp per platter
[Wed Jul 2 21:06:29 2003] : (2048) Farkenella: ooc elves don't sleep do they ?
[Wed Jul 2 21:06:45 2003] : (2042) Berrawyn: Some of the ham and a few slices of bread then
[Wed Jul 2 21:06:49 2003] : (2048) Farkenella: ooc what is everyone ? race ?
[Wed Jul 2 21:06:55 2003] : (2042) Berrawyn: ooc no, but they still need to eat
[Wed Jul 2 21:06:56 2003] : (2019) Innkeeper: Bread comes with the ham
[Wed Jul 2 21:06:58 2003] : (2039) Finduilas: ooc They don't? I thought they did
[Wed Jul 2 21:07:02 2003] : (2021) Enilia: ooc human
[Wed Jul 2 21:07:08 2003] : ** (2054) Aspen sits down **
[Wed Jul 2 21:07:13 2003] : ** (2019) Innkeeper looks happy at big spenders **
[Wed Jul 2 21:07:19 2003] : (2039) Finduilas: Why wouldn't I want to, like I said: being new in a place can get lonely
[Wed Jul 2 21:07:22 2003] : (2042) Berrawyn: ooc do they not just meditate
[Wed Jul 2 21:07:30 2003] : (2054) Aspen: A large cat slinks its way into the inn and curls up at Aspen's feet.
[Wed Jul 2 21:07:35 2003] : (2048) Farkenella: ooc yeah, I thought so
[Wed Jul 2 21:07:38 2003] : (2019) Innkeeper: Please ladies and gents, let me know if there's anything I can get you
[Wed Jul 2 21:07:47 2003] : ** (2021) Enilia smiles Then I will thake your kind offer **
[Wed Jul 2 21:07:48 2003] : (2048) Farkenella: ooc races others ?
[Wed Jul 2 21:07:50 2003] : (2019) Innkeeper: Ere. get that out of here
[Wed Jul 2 21:07:59 2003] : ** (2019) Innkeeper picks up his broom **
[Wed Jul 2 21:08:00 2003] : (2039) Finduilas: Thank you :)
[Wed Jul 2 21:08:06 2003] : (2054) Aspen: "Huh? What?"
[Wed Jul 2 21:08:15 2003] : ** (2019) Innkeeper heads for big cat with the broom **
[Wed Jul 2 21:08:20 2003] : (2019) Innkeeper: shoo
[Wed Jul 2 21:08:20 2003] : (2042) Berrawyn: Thank you for the food
[Wed Jul 2 21:08:22 2003] : (2019) Innkeeper: get out
[Wed Jul 2 21:08:31 2003] : ** (2019) Innkeeper looks apprehensive about big cat **
[Wed Jul 2 21:08:33 2003] : ** (2021) Enilia glanzes quickly at the barkeep, then stuffs Zero further down her pocket **
[Wed Jul 2 21:08:44 2003] : (2019) Innkeeper: Shoo
[Wed Jul 2 21:08:55 2003] : ** (2042) Berrawyn sits near (but not with) the others **
[Wed Jul 2 21:09:07 2003] : (2054) Aspen: "Hey! Don't you dare."
[Wed Jul 2 21:09:13 2003] : ** (2048) Farkenella slips quietly in front of the Innkeeper to distract him from cat **
[Wed Jul 2 21:09:15 2003] : ** (2039) Finduilas is an Elven woman, blond, very dark eyes and rather tall (5'4'') **
[Wed Jul 2 21:09:18 2003] : ** (2054) Aspen stands up and grasps staff tightly. **
[Wed Jul 2 21:09:34 2003] : (2019) Innkeeper: Sir, that's a wild animal, careful now
[Wed Jul 2 21:09:43 2003] : (2048) Farkenella: Hey Sir, I would like something to eat please, and drink too
[Wed Jul 2 21:09:51 2003] : ** (2054) Aspen bends down and strokes cat. **
[Wed Jul 2 21:09:56 2003] : (2039) Finduilas: That's a wild animal? Surely you're joking
[Wed Jul 2 21:09:58 2003] : (2054) Aspen: "He'll be no trouble."
[Wed Jul 2 21:10:20 2003] : (2019) Innkeeper: Just one moment m'lady, just want to get the ewild cat out, for your safety... Beggin your pardon
[Wed Jul 2 21:10:27 2003] : ** (2039) Finduilas gets up and pets the cat **
[Wed Jul 2 21:10:33 2003] : (2048) Farkenella: Leave the cat alone, I need food
[Wed Jul 2 21:10:34 2003] : (2019) Innkeeper: Is this your 'pet' sir
[Wed Jul 2 21:10:43 2003] : (2054) Aspen: "Pet? Pet?!"
[Wed Jul 2 21:10:51 2003] : (2054) Aspen: Cat hisses at innkeeper.
[Wed Jul 2 21:10:59 2003] : (2021) Enilia: ooc lol
[Wed Jul 2 21:11:12 2003] : ** (2042) Berrawyn quietly eats his food, ignoring the commotion **
[Wed Jul 2 21:11:16 2003] : (2019) Innkeeper: Beggin your pardon ma'am but this is my establishment, all paid up too, and we don't allows pawild animals
[Wed Jul 2 21:11:29 2003] : (2039) Finduilas: This is a fine animal, is it your companoin?
[Wed Jul 2 21:11:34 2003] : (2039) Finduilas: companion
[Wed Jul 2 21:11:58 2003] : ** (2048) Farkenella lloks straight at innkeeper **
[Wed Jul 2 21:12:08 2003] : (2042) Berrawyn: ooc /me is a 6' 6" Elf of vague undetermined appearance ;)
[Wed Jul 2 21:12:09 2003] : (2048) Farkenella: you don't let in animals ?
[Wed Jul 2 21:12:11 2003] : (2042) Berrawyn: ooc brb
[Wed Jul 2 21:12:14 2003] : ** (2019) Innkeeper retrieves money for Aspen's room **
[Wed Jul 2 21:12:42 2003] : (2019) Innkeeper: Here you go sir, now if you'll just be goin' with that bloody great thing, there'll be nothin' more said
[Wed Jul 2 21:12:48 2003] : (2054) Aspen: "Humph. This places stinks anyway."
[Wed Jul 2 21:12:55 2003] : (2039) Finduilas: Would you and your cat friend like to join us at our table?
[Wed Jul 2 21:12:58 2003] : (2048) Farkenella: ooc 6'6" ???? that's not an elf, that's a giant
[Wed Jul 2 21:13:03 2003] : (2019) Innkeeper: You sir can stay, but not the cat
[Wed Jul 2 21:13:09 2003] : ** (2054) Aspen stalks out with the cat slinking along. **
[Wed Jul 2 21:13:16 2003] : (2039) Finduilas: ooc Even for a human it's enormous
[Wed Jul 2 21:13:20 2003] : (2021) Enilia: ooc human, 5'10, black hair, brown eyes
[Wed Jul 2 21:13:27 2003] : ** (2048) Farkenella looks at the Innkeeper again **
[Wed Jul 2 21:13:40 2003] : ** (2039) Finduilas sits down again and finishes her meal **
[Wed Jul 2 21:13:42 2003] : (2019) Innkeeper: Sorry about tha m'lady
[Wed Jul 2 21:13:52 2003] : ** (2019) Innkeeper fetches food and drink **
[Wed Jul 2 21:14:05 2003] : (2019) Innkeeper: We can't have wild animals in here
[Wed Jul 2 21:14:07 2003] : ** (2054) Aspen settles down for a night in the forest. **
[Wed Jul 2 21:14:08 2003] : (2019) Innkeeper: No sir
[Wed Jul 2 21:14:09 2003] : (2039) Finduilas: What brings you here? Business or pleasure?
[Wed Jul 2 21:14:10 2003] : ** (2021) Enilia keeps her hand in her pocket while the innkeeper is around **
[Wed Jul 2 21:14:17 2003] : (2048) Farkenella: Oh you can't can't you ?
[Wed Jul 2 21:14:25 2003] : (2048) Farkenella: Then you won't have me either
[Wed Jul 2 21:14:33 2003] : ** (2048) Farkenella turns around and leaves the inn **
[Wed Jul 2 21:15:14 2003] : ** (2048) Farkenella looks around outside for Aspen (who looks like what ?) **
[Wed Jul 2 21:15:20 2003] : (2039) Finduilas: And what kind of friend have you brought along? Would he or she like something to eat as well?
[Wed Jul 2 21:15:32 2003] : ** (2021) Enilia looks with big eyes at the commotion, then turns to Findilas... Me? Neither nor... Just felt like seeing people again **
[Wed Jul 2 21:15:35 2003] : (2054) Aspen: ooc Aspen looks like um. dunno. didn't get that far.
[Wed Jul 2 21:15:36 2003] : ** (2019) Innkeeper looks at the ferret and smiles **
[Wed Jul 2 21:15:44 2003] : (2019) Innkeeper: Now that's a nice little bugger
[Wed Jul 2 21:15:47 2003] : (2048) Farkenella: ooc ok
[Wed Jul 2 21:15:58 2003] : (2021) Enilia: Friend? Er... I haven't brought any friend *blushes*
[Wed Jul 2 21:16:07 2003] : (2019) Innkeeper: I likes ferrets
[Wed Jul 2 21:16:12 2003] : (2042) Berrawyn: ooc back
[Wed Jul 2 21:16:20 2003] : (2039) Finduilas: So I'm mistaken then, wouldn't be the first time
[Wed Jul 2 21:16:21 2003] : (2021) Enilia: ooc wb
[Wed Jul 2 21:16:28 2003] : (2042) Berrawyn: ooc whoops I mean 5'6
[Wed Jul 2 21:16:29 2003] : (2039) Finduilas: ooc wb
[Wed Jul 2 21:16:37 2003] : (2039) Finduilas: ooc LOL
[Wed Jul 2 21:16:39 2003] : (2048) Farkenella: (is a rather minute elfwoman, wearing a hood that hides her hair, but not her face
[Wed Jul 2 21:16:40 2003] : ** (2019) Innkeeper brings some meat offcuts for the ferret **
[Wed Jul 2 21:16:54 2003] : (2048) Farkenella: (seems fair and agile)
[Wed Jul 2 21:17:08 2003] : (2054) Aspen: ooc /me is annoyed at ferret-loving-cat-hating innkeeper. Grrr.
[Wed Jul 2 21:17:10 2003] : (2021) Enilia: I'm sorry, I shouldn't lie... *sigh* I indeed have brought a friend. Zero peeks out
[Wed Jul 2 21:17:16 2003] : (2021) Enilia: ooc lol
[Wed Jul 2 21:17:23 2003] : (2019) Innkeeper: ooc *wild* cat hating
[Wed Jul 2 21:17:24 2003] : ** (2048) Farkenella goes towards Aspen **
[Wed Jul 2 21:17:25 2003] : ** (2039) Finduilas smiles **
[Wed Jul 2 21:17:51 2003] : (2039) Finduilas: What kind of creature is he? I can only see the eyes
[Wed Jul 2 21:18:10 2003] : ** (2054) Aspen is human **
[Wed Jul 2 21:18:15 2003] : ** (2021) Enilia smiles back He's a weasel, his name is Zero **
[Wed Jul 2 21:18:16 2003] : (2019) DM: Night draws on
[Wed Jul 2 21:18:49 2003] : (2042) Berrawyn: InnKeeper, May I have a word?
[Wed Jul 2 21:18:55 2003] : (2039) Finduilas: It must be nice to always have a friend around, even if you don't see a lot of people
[Wed Jul 2 21:18:56 2003] : (2048) Farkenella: ooc is the tower any shelter like place ?
[Wed Jul 2 21:19:03 2003] : (2019) DM: inkkeper starts making furtive looks at the doorway to the stairs
[Wed Jul 2 21:19:11 2003] : (2019) DM: ooc nope
[Wed Jul 2 21:19:30 2003] : (2042) Berrawyn: I noticed the poster across the way looking for hired swords
[Wed Jul 2 21:19:36 2003] : (2021) Enilia: It sure is, I do tend to speak to him a lot *laugs*
[Wed Jul 2 21:19:45 2003] : (2019) DM: ooc there are small copses etc. around the village
[Wed Jul 2 21:19:48 2003] : (2039) Finduilas: I longed for some human company as well, I've been travelling for quite some time
[Wed Jul 2 21:20:00 2003] : (2048) Farkenella: (to Aspen) Hi there, sorry I couldn't distract him from your friend (points at the cat)
[Wed Jul 2 21:20:05 2003] : (2042) Berrawyn: Would you happen to know anything about it
[Wed Jul 2 21:20:08 2003] : (2021) Enilia: Do you come from far away?
[Wed Jul 2 21:20:20 2003] : (2048) Farkenella: ooc copses ? /me demands a dictionnary
[Wed Jul 2 21:20:27 2003] : (2039) Finduilas: Quite a bit, yes, looking for adventure
[Wed Jul 2 21:20:31 2003] : (2021) Enilia: ooc lol Tint cops ;)
[Wed Jul 2 21:20:31 2003] : (2054) Aspen: "*shrug* town dwellers are all the say. They don't understand."
[Wed Jul 2 21:20:39 2003] : (2021) Enilia: ooc tiny
[Wed Jul 2 21:20:44 2003] : (2039) Finduilas: ooc A couple of trees together
[Wed Jul 2 21:20:50 2003] : (2048) Farkenella: I guess, quite an interesting animal you have here
[Wed Jul 2 21:20:51 2003] : (2042) Berrawyn: ooc I actually read it as coRpses!! lol
[Wed Jul 2 21:20:59 2003] : (2039) Finduilas: ooc LOL
[Wed Jul 2 21:21:01 2003] : ** (2048) Farkenella looks at the cat more closely **
[Wed Jul 2 21:21:06 2003] : (2054) Aspen: "His name is Softpaw"
[Wed Jul 2 21:21:06 2003] : (2042) Berrawyn: ooc was thinking "Surely we would've noticed"
[Wed Jul 2 21:21:14 2003] : (2039) Finduilas: What is it you normally do?
[Wed Jul 2 21:21:19 2003] : (2054) Softpaw: Prrrrrr.
[Wed Jul 2 21:21:26 2003] : (2048) Farkenella: may I ? (advancing a hand towards the cat)
[Wed Jul 2 21:21:29 2003] : (2039) Finduilas: ooc Why are all the animal companoins predators?
[Wed Jul 2 21:21:32 2003] : (2054) Aspen: "Sure."
[Wed Jul 2 21:21:42 2003] : ** (2048) Farkenella pets Softpaw **
[Wed Jul 2 21:21:47 2003] : (2054) Aspen: ooc cos Rats are useless. So says A'Sadar.
[Wed Jul 2 21:21:49 2003] : (2048) Farkenella: Hi there beautiful cat
[Wed Jul 2 21:21:56 2003] : (2021) Enilia: Can't say I'm looking for adventure tho I wouldn't mind anything that could earn me a few gold pieces
[Wed Jul 2 21:22:00 2003] : (2039) Finduilas: ooc KMAO
[Wed Jul 2 21:22:00 2003] : (2019) DM: ooc LOL
[Wed Jul 2 21:22:05 2003] : (2021) Enilia: ooc lol
[Wed Jul 2 21:22:06 2003] : (2048) Farkenella: ooc I can't believe I am petting a cat !
[Wed Jul 2 21:22:18 2003] : (2039) Finduilas: ooc What's wrong with cats?
[Wed Jul 2 21:22:24 2003] : (2048) Farkenella: ooc allergic
[Wed Jul 2 21:22:26 2003] : (2048) Farkenella: ooc lol
[Wed Jul 2 21:22:36 2003] : (2042) Berrawyn: ooc nasty
[Wed Jul 2 21:22:39 2003] : (2021) Enilia: ooc nothing wrong with cats
[Wed Jul 2 21:22:44 2003] : (2021) Enilia: ooc lol
[Wed Jul 2 21:22:46 2003] : (2039) Finduilas: ooc Cyber space has it's advantages ;)
[Wed Jul 2 21:22:52 2003] : ** (2048) Farkenella extends the hand to Aspen **
[Wed Jul 2 21:23:07 2003] : (2048) Farkenella: Hi, my name is Farkenella
[Wed Jul 2 21:23:31 2003] : (2048) Farkenella: ooc still does not know what copses are
[Wed Jul 2 21:23:32 2003] : (2019) DM: It's now very dark, it's a dry, cloudy night, the only light is fthat escaping fro mbuildings in the village, but most of them are now out.
[Wed Jul 2 21:23:33 2003] : (2054) Aspen: "Hi, Aspen of the Northwood druid circle."
[Wed Jul 2 21:23:40 2003] : (2039) Finduilas: I wouldn't mind some money as well, riding is far less tiring than walking
[Wed Jul 2 21:23:42 2003] : (2054) Aspen: ooc small wood
[Wed Jul 2 21:23:44 2003] : (2048) Farkenella: well met
[Wed Jul 2 21:24:02 2003] : ** (2042) Berrawyn coughs rather louder than required **
[Wed Jul 2 21:24:03 2003] : (2054) Aspen: "Well, maybe not *of* the druid circle just yet..."
[Wed Jul 2 21:24:09 2003] : (2021) Enilia: I'm sure it is. I feel like I've been walking for ages!
[Wed Jul 2 21:24:14 2003] : (2039) Finduilas: ooc That's more or less what I said: a couple of trees together
[Wed Jul 2 21:24:21 2003] : (2021) Enilia: ooc lol
[Wed Jul 2 21:24:22 2003] : (2048) Farkenella: Look, if you want, we can try and sneak the cat in
[Wed Jul 2 21:24:30 2003] : (2042) Berrawyn: If any of you are looking for money...
[Wed Jul 2 21:24:31 2003] : (2039) Finduilas: Where do you come from?
[Wed Jul 2 21:24:51 2003] : (2054) Aspen: "No. I prefer the outdoors. Thanks for the offer anyway."
[Wed Jul 2 21:25:00 2003] : (2042) Berrawyn: there appears to be someone across the street who may be looking for adventurers
[Wed Jul 2 21:25:02 2003] : (2048) Farkenella: good, so do I
[Wed Jul 2 21:25:28 2003] : (2048) Farkenella: Shall we go and find a place to stay the night ?
[Wed Jul 2 21:25:29 2003] : (2039) Finduilas: I don't mind a bit of money, as long as it's earned honestly
[Wed Jul 2 21:25:32 2003] : (2054) Aspen: "The smell of the trees, the sounds of life scurrying in the undergrowth, birds singing...."
[Wed Jul 2 21:25:38 2003] : (2021) Enilia: I come from a farmers family far North *sigh* Haven't been there for quite some time now though, I've been travelling with a friend till recently
[Wed Jul 2 21:25:41 2003] : (2056) DM (enter): 21:25
[Wed Jul 2 21:25:56 2003] : (2039) Finduilas: ooc wb Craig. What happened?
[Wed Jul 2 21:25:56 2003] : (2054) Aspen: "Yes. Good idea."
[Wed Jul 2 21:26:02 2003] : (2042) Berrawyn: ooc thought you were being a little quiet, lol
[Wed Jul 2 21:26:08 2003] : (2021) Enilia: ooc lol
[Wed Jul 2 21:26:11 2003] : (2056) DM: Booting '(2019) DM' from room...
[Wed Jul 2 21:26:12 2003] : (2019) DM (exit): 21:26
[Wed Jul 2 21:26:20 2003] : (2056) DM: ooc just disconnected
[Wed Jul 2 21:26:31 2003] : (2039) Finduilas: Why did you leave? You didn't fancy farming?
[Wed Jul 2 21:26:34 2003] : (2056) DM: THe bar is becoming very empty, the only person left is an old woman who appears to be crying
[Wed Jul 2 21:26:54 2003] : ** (2039) Finduilas looks at the woman **
[Wed Jul 2 21:27:01 2003] : (2048) Farkenella: you probably know the woods better than I do, do you mind if I stay with you ?
[Wed Jul 2 21:27:06 2003] : (2039) Finduilas: Excuse me for a moment
[Wed Jul 2 21:27:16 2003] : (2054) Aspen: "Not at all."
[Wed Jul 2 21:27:21 2003] : ** (2039) Finduilas goes over to the woman and sits down besides her **
[Wed Jul 2 21:27:26 2003] : (2039) Finduilas: What's wrong?
[Wed Jul 2 21:27:27 2003] : ** (2042) Berrawyn ask the Innkeep for a room for the night **
[Wed Jul 2 21:27:33 2003] : (2021) Enilia: I did, it was more like... my parents didn't fancy me... Or should I say what I am *sigh*
[Wed Jul 2 21:27:42 2003] : (2048) Farkenella: Good, you lead, i follow
[Wed Jul 2 21:27:54 2003] : ** (2056) Old Woman looks up, shocked **
[Wed Jul 2 21:27:59 2003] : ** (2054) Aspen finds a suitable place to camp for the night. **
[Wed Jul 2 21:28:01 2003] : ** (2021) Enilia turns to look **
[Wed Jul 2 21:28:05 2003] : (2056) Old Woman: Nothing, nothing my dear
[Wed Jul 2 21:28:08 2003] : (2056) Old Woman: WAIL
[Wed Jul 2 21:28:35 2003] : (2048) Farkenella: ooc how much gold did we have to start with ?
[Wed Jul 2 21:28:44 2003] : (2048) Farkenella: ooc still trying to catch up on inventory
[Wed Jul 2 21:28:50 2003] : (2056) Old Woman: ooc roll it
[Wed Jul 2 21:28:54 2003] : (2039) Finduilas: That are a lot of tears for nothing. Won't you tell me, sometimes even talking about things help
[Wed Jul 2 21:29:09 2003] : (2056) Old Woman: ooc 5d4 *10
[Wed Jul 2 21:29:17 2003] : (2054) Aspen: Softpaw sneaks off to hunt.
[Wed Jul 2 21:29:39 2003] : (2048) Farkenella: [5d4] -> [4,1,1,1,1] = (8)
[Wed Jul 2 21:29:47 2003] : (2042) Berrawyn: ooc ouch
[Wed Jul 2 21:29:50 2003] : (2039) Finduilas: ooc Ouch, lousy roll
[Wed Jul 2 21:29:51 2003] : (2048) Farkenella: ooc BLAH
[Wed Jul 2 21:30:01 2003] : (2021) Enilia: ooc Even less than me :P
[Wed Jul 2 21:30:04 2003] : (2056) Old Woman: No, I can see that you are an adventurer, and I have no mony
[Wed Jul 2 21:30:25 2003] : (2039) Finduilas: Was I asking you for money?
[Wed Jul 2 21:30:49 2003] : (2056) Old Woman: But that's how you get these things fixed. No, leave me be.
[Wed Jul 2 21:31:09 2003] : (2054) Aspen: ooc [4d4] -> [4,3,3,2] = (12)
[Wed Jul 2 21:31:20 2003] : (2048) Farkenella: ooc NOT FAIR
[Wed Jul 2 21:31:22 2003] : (2056) Old Woman: ooc much better
[Wed Jul 2 21:31:30 2003] : (2054) Aspen: ooc Mine isn't *10.
[Wed Jul 2 21:31:38 2003] : (2048) Farkenella: ooc oh
[Wed Jul 2 21:31:40 2003] : (2048) Farkenella: ooc lol
[Wed Jul 2 21:31:53 2003] : (2056) Old Woman: ooc it is 2d4 *10 dave
[Wed Jul 2 21:31:56 2003] : (2039) Finduilas: You don't know me so I'm not offended by your remark, but please believe me when I say I don't need money for everything I do
[Wed Jul 2 21:32:50 2003] : (2054) Aspen: ooc [2d4] -> [1,1] = (2)
[Wed Jul 2 21:32:59 2003] : (2021) Enilia: ooc ouch
[Wed Jul 2 21:33:02 2003] : (2056) Old Woman: ooc take the 3 and 4
[Wed Jul 2 21:33:17 2003] : (2056) Old Woman: Well it's my mother's necklace
[Wed Jul 2 21:33:29 2003] : (2039) Finduilas: Waht about it?
[Wed Jul 2 21:33:34 2003] : (2039) Finduilas: What
[Wed Jul 2 21:33:36 2003] : (2056) Old Woman: My sister died recently and bequeathed me my mother's neckace
[Wed Jul 2 21:33:56 2003] : (2039) Finduilas: That's nice, is it beautiful?
[Wed Jul 2 21:34:04 2003] : (2056) Old Woman: But she lived in Dodruk and the wagon delivering it never arrived
[Wed Jul 2 21:34:12 2003] : (2056) Old Woman: ooc Dorduk
[Wed Jul 2 21:34:29 2003] : (2048) Farkenella: ooc so wait, it's starting package plus gold ?
[Wed Jul 2 21:34:48 2003] : (2039) Finduilas: When should it have arrived?
[Wed Jul 2 21:35:09 2003] : (2056) Old Woman: 3 days ago
[Wed Jul 2 21:35:32 2003] : (2056) Old Woman: The whole wagon went missing
[Wed Jul 2 21:35:47 2003] : (2056) Old Woman: ooc nope it's the gold or the starting package
[Wed Jul 2 21:35:48 2003] : (2039) Finduilas: And nobody knows where it is?
[Wed Jul 2 21:35:59 2003] : (2056) Old Woman: I don't know
[Wed Jul 2 21:36:21 2003] : (2039) Finduilas: ooc Or? I thought it was the gold to *buy* as much of the starting package as you can afford
[Wed Jul 2 21:36:28 2003] : (2056) Old Woman: I heard tell that orcs are coming out of the Dellvar woods
[Wed Jul 2 21:36:37 2003] : (2039) Finduilas: Isn't anybody looking into it?
[Wed Jul 2 21:37:11 2003] : (2056) Old Woman: We are just a small village, the alderman has enough on his hands with the missing boy Belias
[Wed Jul 2 21:38:03 2003] : (2039) Finduilas: I'll see what I can find out. If I find the necklace I canb find you here?
[Wed Jul 2 21:38:30 2003] : (2056) Old Woman: The inkeep can find me, my name is Saraiah
[Wed Jul 2 21:39:10 2003] : (2039) Finduilas: Well met, Saraiah, my name is Finduilas Ar
[Wed Jul 2 21:39:24 2003] : (2056) Old Woman: Thankyou for listening to my tale
[Wed Jul 2 21:39:27 2003] : (2021) Enilia: ooc /wondering why nobody is ever called Betty or Roy :P
[Wed Jul 2 21:39:38 2003] : (2039) Finduilas: ooc LOL
[Wed Jul 2 21:39:43 2003] : ** (2056) Old Woman kisses your hand then leaves **
[Wed Jul 2 21:39:47 2003] : (2048) Farkenella: ooc I like Jim
[Wed Jul 2 21:39:49 2003] : (2056) Old Woman: ooc LOL
[Wed Jul 2 21:39:52 2003] : ** (2039) Finduilas returns to Enilia **
[Wed Jul 2 21:39:53 2003] : (2021) Enilia: ooc lol
[Wed Jul 2 21:40:04 2003] : (2021) Enilia: What was that all about?
[Wed Jul 2 21:40:11 2003] : (2039) Finduilas: What was that about your parents not liking what you are?
[Wed Jul 2 21:40:28 2003] : (2039) Finduilas: A sad tale about a wagon with a necklace on board missing
[Wed Jul 2 21:40:33 2003] : (2056) Innkeeper: Right ladies and gents, last drinks anyone, small snack?
[Wed Jul 2 21:40:59 2003] : (2021) Enilia: Oh... It's just... They're not used to magic. I believe they liked me in their own way, they just didn't like what I can do
[Wed Jul 2 21:41:24 2003] : (2042) Berrawyn: Mearly a room for the night...
[Wed Jul 2 21:41:32 2003] : (2042) Berrawyn: and a question
[Wed Jul 2 21:41:35 2003] : (2021) Enilia: Sad indeed. Maybe we could find it for her?
[Wed Jul 2 21:41:40 2003] : (2056) Innkeeper: ooc thought everyone had paid
[Wed Jul 2 21:41:48 2003] : (2042) Berrawyn: ooc how much?
[Wed Jul 2 21:41:51 2003] : (2056) Innkeeper: 5 sp for a room
[Wed Jul 2 21:41:54 2003] : (2039) Finduilas: You know magic? I never developed a taste for that myself. How does it feel to be able to do those things?
[Wed Jul 2 21:42:15 2003] : (2056) Innkeeper: Inkkep starts to blow out lanterns
[Wed Jul 2 21:42:16 2003] : (2042) Berrawyn: Excellent
[Wed Jul 2 21:42:25 2003] : (2042) Berrawyn: and may I ask a question?
[Wed Jul 2 21:42:26 2003] : (2039) Finduilas: I promised here I'd try to find it, but not tonight, it's time for bed
[Wed Jul 2 21:42:37 2003] : ** (2056) Innkeeper covers the fire with a grate **
[Wed Jul 2 21:42:38 2003] : (2039) Finduilas: her, not here
[Wed Jul 2 21:42:39 2003] : (2042) Berrawyn: The poster over the road... do you know anything about it?
[Wed Jul 2 21:42:50 2003] : (2056) Innkeeper: Soory whassat sir
[Wed Jul 2 21:42:57 2003] : (2021) Enilia: So now you'd rather not have my company after all? *sighs* That's okay, I'm used to it by now
[Wed Jul 2 21:43:00 2003] : (2042) Berrawyn: the poster looking for swords
[Wed Jul 2 21:43:03 2003] : (2039) Finduilas: Innkeeper, what's our room?
[Wed Jul 2 21:43:14 2003] : (2042) Berrawyn: by the apocathary
[Wed Jul 2 21:43:21 2003] : (2039) Finduilas: Our room, Enilia, not my room :)
[Wed Jul 2 21:43:27 2003] : (2056) Innkeeper: Secons on the lefr madam
[Wed Jul 2 21:43:30 2003] : ** (2021) Enilia smiles **
[Wed Jul 2 21:43:37 2003] : (2039) Finduilas: Thank you, kind sir
[Wed Jul 2 21:43:38 2003] : (2056) Innkeeper: Second on the left madam
[Wed Jul 2 21:43:44 2003] : (2054) Aspen: ooc Drunk innkeeper?
[Wed Jul 2 21:43:45 2003] : (2056) Innkeeper: Excuse the lisp
[Wed Jul 2 21:43:55 2003] : (2021) Enilia: Thank you. And I don't know how I do it, I just do
[Wed Jul 2 21:43:58 2003] : ** (2056) Innkeeper turns to Berrawyn **
[Wed Jul 2 21:44:09 2003] : (2039) Finduilas: ooc Wanted: honest and sober barman, will settle for either ;)
[Wed Jul 2 21:44:15 2003] : (2021) Enilia: ooc lol
[Wed Jul 2 21:44:34 2003] : (2056) Innkeeper: Well sir, it seems that tZach, Zachary I should say has gone and lost his assistant
[Wed Jul 2 21:44:54 2003] : (2056) Innkeeper: Just plain vanished 3 days ago sir
[Wed Jul 2 21:44:57 2003] : (2039) Finduilas: I asked how it felt, it seems so weird to me, I can't understand anything about it
[Wed Jul 2 21:45:15 2003] : (2056) Innkeeper: He was returning from Dorduk on the coach
[Wed Jul 2 21:45:27 2003] : (2021) Enilia: Actually I thought everyone could do it, untill my parents told me otherwise
[Wed Jul 2 21:45:39 2003] : (2042) Berrawyn: and what of the coach?
[Wed Jul 2 21:45:42 2003] : (2056) Innkeeper: Zachary seems very anxious to have him back sir
[Wed Jul 2 21:45:59 2003] : (2056) Innkeeper: I wouldn't know sir, I think it went too
[Wed Jul 2 21:46:06 2003] : (2021) Enilia: It feels.... I dunno... Just feels natural, like breathing, nothing to think that hard about doing...
[Wed Jul 2 21:46:09 2003] : (2039) Finduilas: That must seem weird as well, not knowing that what you can do is so totally different
[Wed Jul 2 21:46:15 2003] : (2056) Innkeeper: But the miissing boy sir, big news in a village like this
[Wed Jul 2 21:46:16 2003] : (2021) Enilia: ooc (I hope lol)
[Wed Jul 2 21:46:26 2003] : (2042) Berrawyn: I'm sure it is
[Wed Jul 2 21:46:41 2003] : (2042) Berrawyn: Thank you for your time. If you could just point me towards my room
[Wed Jul 2 21:46:50 2003] : (2021) Enilia: Does it seem weird to you that you breathe? *smiles* I think not
[Wed Jul 2 21:47:02 2003] : (2056) Innkeeper: Ok ladies and gents, now I hate to be a bad host, but I feel I've indulged you for long enough
[Wed Jul 2 21:47:12 2003] : (2056) Innkeeper: It's time for all to turn in
[Wed Jul 2 21:47:16 2003] : (2039) Finduilas: So in the morning you and I will look for a missing necklace? We'd better get some rest then
[Wed Jul 2 21:47:31 2003] : (2056) Innkeeper: I don't mind if you stay awake in your romms but I must lock up
[Wed Jul 2 21:47:40 2003] : (2021) Enilia: We'd better *giggles and points at innkeeper*
[Wed Jul 2 21:47:52 2003] : ** (2056) Innkeeper blushes **
[Wed Jul 2 21:48:02 2003] : (2021) Enilia: And thank you again for sharing with me
[Wed Jul 2 21:48:12 2003] : (2056) Innkeeper: inkeeper locks main dorr with a huge key
[Wed Jul 2 21:48:27 2003] : (2056) Innkeeper: ooc what is up with my spelling tonight?
[Wed Jul 2 21:48:30 2003] : (2039) Finduilas: Not a problem, thank you for keeping me company
[Wed Jul 2 21:48:47 2003] : (2042) Berrawyn: ooc glad you're not the Mage, lol
[Wed Jul 2 21:48:49 2003] : (2039) Finduilas: ooc Too much (or not enough) cider, perhaps? ;)
[Wed Jul 2 21:48:50 2003] : (2054) Aspen: ooc be back in a couple of minutes.
[Wed Jul 2 21:49:02 2003] : (2021) Enilia: ooc :)
[Wed Jul 2 21:49:10 2003] : ** (2056) Innkeeper tells everyone what rooms they are bunked in **
[Wed Jul 2 21:49:15 2003] : (2056) Innkeeper: ooc brb too
[Wed Jul 2 21:49:26 2003] : (2039) Finduilas: ooc OK
[Wed Jul 2 21:49:31 2003] : ** (2042) Berrawyn heads for his room, mentally noting where the others rooms are **
[Wed Jul 2 21:50:36 2003] : (2056) Innkeeper: ooc back
[Wed Jul 2 21:50:41 2003] : (2021) Enilia: ooc wb
[Wed Jul 2 21:50:45 2003] : ** (2039) Finduilas goes up to her room as well **
[Wed Jul 2 21:50:51 2003] : ** (2021) Enilia follows **
[Wed Jul 2 21:50:51 2003] : (2039) Finduilas: ooc wb
[Wed Jul 2 21:50:56 2003] : (2056) DM: All sleeping?
[Wed Jul 2 21:51:09 2003] : (2021) Enilia: ooc as a rock
[Wed Jul 2 21:51:14 2003] : (2056) DM: ooc or doing trance stuff
[Wed Jul 2 21:51:30 2003] : (2021) Enilia: ooc lol
[Wed Jul 2 21:51:53 2003] : (2048) Farkenella: yes, somwhere outside with Aspen
[Wed Jul 2 21:51:56 2003] : ** (2042) Berrawyn is Trancing **
[Wed Jul 2 21:51:57 2003] : (2056) DM: OK Morning comes, all wake nice and refreshed
[Wed Jul 2 21:52:31 2003] : ** (2039) Finduilas gets up **
[Wed Jul 2 21:52:35 2003] : (2048) Farkenella: ooc what's a whetstone ?
[Wed Jul 2 21:52:42 2003] : (2039) Finduilas: How about some breakfast before we leave?
[Wed Jul 2 21:52:48 2003] : (2056) DM: ooc for sharpening blades
[Wed Jul 2 21:52:52 2003] : (2042) Berrawyn: ooc used for sharpening a knife
[Wed Jul 2 21:52:54 2003] : (2039) Finduilas: ooc A stone to shaprpen knifes
[Wed Jul 2 21:53:02 2003] : (2039) Finduilas: sharpen
[Wed Jul 2 21:53:09 2003] : (2021) Enilia: Oh that sounds good *smiling big* And I haven't slept this well in ages!
[Wed Jul 2 21:53:42 2003] : (2056) DM: You hear the sound of a farming village going about its day
[Wed Jul 2 21:53:59 2003] : (2056) DM: There are kitchen noises resounding in the inn
[Wed Jul 2 21:54:03 2003] : ** (2021) Enilia gathers her belongings **
[Wed Jul 2 21:54:05 2003] : ** (2039) Finduilas gets down and orders breakfast for two **
[Wed Jul 2 21:54:15 2003] : ** (2021) Enilia follows **
[Wed Jul 2 21:54:40 2003] : ** (2042) Berrawyn orders brekkie **
[Wed Jul 2 21:54:58 2003] : (2021) Enilia: ooc isn't that cats food? :P
[Wed Jul 2 21:55:05 2003] : (2039) Finduilas: ooc KMAO
[Wed Jul 2 21:55:23 2003] : (2056) Serving Wench: Mornin' ladies an' gents
[Wed Jul 2 21:55:37 2003] : (2021) Enilia: Good morning :)
[Wed Jul 2 21:55:41 2003] : (2056) Serving Wench: Can I get you some vittles?
[Wed Jul 2 21:56:05 2003] : (2054) Aspen: ooc Back
[Wed Jul 2 21:56:05 2003] : (2042) Berrawyn: ooc thats Brekkies
[Wed Jul 2 21:56:12 2003] : (2021) Enilia: ooc lol
[Wed Jul 2 21:56:13 2003] : (2039) Finduilas: ooc wb
[Wed Jul 2 21:56:19 2003] : (2042) Berrawyn: ooc subtle but important difference
[Wed Jul 2 21:56:23 2003] : ** (2048) Farkenella wakes Aspen up **
[Wed Jul 2 21:56:26 2003] : (2021) Enilia: ooc okay, so one piece of cat food ;)
[Wed Jul 2 21:56:33 2003] : (2048) Farkenella: Sahll we go back to town ?
[Wed Jul 2 21:56:38 2003] : (2054) Aspen: *yawn*
[Wed Jul 2 21:56:40 2003] : (2039) Finduilas: ooc Depends on the taste, surely ;)
[Wed Jul 2 21:56:49 2003] : (2042) Berrawyn: Yes my good man, a light repast would be wonderful
[Wed Jul 2 21:57:07 2003] : (2042) Berrawyn: ooc so it. I cant keep up this posh stuff
[Wed Jul 2 21:57:10 2003] : (2042) Berrawyn: ooc sod it
[Wed Jul 2 21:57:17 2003] : (2021) Enilia: ooc lol
[Wed Jul 2 21:57:28 2003] : (2056) Serving Wench: Surely you don't think oim a maan good sir?
[Wed Jul 2 21:57:30 2003] : (2054) Aspen: "I must get to Zach's and deliver these herbs."
[Wed Jul 2 21:57:37 2003] : ** (2056) Serving Wench shoves bust into your face **
[Wed Jul 2 21:57:45 2003] : (2021) Enilia: ooc ROFL LOL
[Wed Jul 2 21:57:55 2003] : (2039) Finduilas: ooc Say what?
[Wed Jul 2 21:57:57 2003] : (2042) Berrawyn: ooc sorry, didn't notice the name change
[Wed Jul 2 21:58:15 2003] : (2056) Serving Wench: ooc NP LOL
[Wed Jul 2 21:58:19 2003] : (2042) Berrawyn: Whoops, my lady, I wasn't looking
[Wed Jul 2 21:58:44 2003] : (2039) Finduilas: ooc And not listening either ;)
[Wed Jul 2 21:58:47 2003] : ** (2056) Serving Wench serves up som heavily fried bread, black pudding and sausage **
[Wed Jul 2 21:58:48 2003] : (2042) Berrawyn: ooc "Whoops my lady"... sounds like a carry on film!!
[Wed Jul 2 21:58:51 2003] : (2054) Aspen: Softpaw clambers down from a tree and rubs himself against Aspen's legs.
[Wed Jul 2 21:59:03 2003] : (2021) Enilia: ooc awwww :)
[Wed Jul 2 21:59:33 2003] : (2056) Serving Wench: This will keep you going throughout a busy day sir *wink*
[Wed Jul 2 21:59:51 2003] : (2039) Finduilas: ooc LOL
[Wed Jul 2 21:59:58 2003] : (2042) Berrawyn: ahh, lovely
[Wed Jul 2 21:59:59 2003] : ** (2056) Serving Wench brings over some fried eggs and bread on a side plate **
[Wed Jul 2 22:00:46 2003] : ** (2048) Farkenella packs up her stuff and walks towars the village **
[Wed Jul 2 22:00:49 2003] : ** (2039) Finduilas starts eating **
[Wed Jul 2 22:01:06 2003] : (2021) Enilia: So Finduilas... Any idea where we should start looking?
[Wed Jul 2 22:01:07 2003] : ** (2054) Aspen returns to the apothecary **
[Wed Jul 2 22:01:18 2003] : (2056) DM: The day is quite clear outside, reasonably sunny spring day
[Wed Jul 2 22:01:26 2003] : ** (2021) Enilia eats **
[Wed Jul 2 22:01:27 2003] : (2054) Aspen: ooc Aspen is a type of tree btw.
[Wed Jul 2 22:01:46 2003] : ** (2042) Berrawyn eats up, avoiding the black pudding **
[Wed Jul 2 22:01:47 2003] : (2021) Enilia: ooc trees are vcool :P
[Wed Jul 2 22:01:51 2003] : (2039) Finduilas: ooc Called esp in dutch
[Wed Jul 2 22:02:09 2003] : (2039) Finduilas: ooc LOL@Enilia the tree-hugger
[Wed Jul 2 22:02:14 2003] : (2048) Farkenella: ooc yeap, hence the Aspen valley
[Wed Jul 2 22:02:17 2003] : (2021) Enilia: ooc :P
[Wed Jul 2 22:03:20 2003] : (2056) DM: The door is open Aspen
[Wed Jul 2 22:03:24 2003] : (2021) Enilia: So Finduilas... Any idea where we should start looking?
[Wed Jul 2 22:03:32 2003] : ** (2054) Aspen enters looking for Zachary **
[Wed Jul 2 22:03:34 2003] : ** (2042) Berrawyn heads out into the street **
[Wed Jul 2 22:03:35 2003] : ** (2048) Farkenella follows Aspen **
[Wed Jul 2 22:04:03 2003] : ** (2042) Berrawyn heads into the Apocathery **
[Wed Jul 2 22:04:11 2003] : (2039) Finduilas: How much was the breakfast?
[Wed Jul 2 22:04:12 2003] : (2056) DM: The apothecary is darkly lit, but you make out a man with sbags under his eyes behind a counter
[Wed Jul 2 22:04:30 2003] : (2056) Serving Wench: Part of the room fee sir
[Wed Jul 2 22:04:34 2003] : ** (2048) Farkenella kind of looks around **
[Wed Jul 2 22:04:35 2003] : (2054) Aspen: "Zachs? You look terrible. What's wrong?"
[Wed Jul 2 22:04:41 2003] : (2056) Serving Wench: ooc madam!
[Wed Jul 2 22:04:46 2003] : (2021) Enilia: ooc lol
[Wed Jul 2 22:04:49 2003] : (2039) Finduilas: ooc KMAO
[Wed Jul 2 22:04:59 2003] : (2039) Finduilas: Are we ready to go?
[Wed Jul 2 22:04:59 2003] : (2021) Enilia: ooc any bust to show?
[Wed Jul 2 22:05:07 2003] : (2042) Berrawyn: ooc oh the humour
[Wed Jul 2 22:05:09 2003] : (2021) Enilia: I think so :)
[Wed Jul 2 22:05:11 2003] : (2056) Zachary: Ugh Aspen, is that you?
[Wed Jul 2 22:06:18 2003] : (2056) Zachary: ...
[Wed Jul 2 22:06:20 2003] : ** (2039) Finduilas leaves the inn **
[Wed Jul 2 22:06:21 2003] : (2054) Aspen: "Yes. I've brought you your herbs."
[Wed Jul 2 22:06:30 2003] : ** (2021) Enilia follows **
[Wed Jul 2 22:06:33 2003] : (2056) Zachary: Oh, oh, thankyou young man
[Wed Jul 2 22:06:40 2003] : (2056) Zachary: How much was it...
[Wed Jul 2 22:06:42 2003] : (2021) Enilia: Where should we klook first?
[Wed Jul 2 22:06:42 2003] : (2056) Zachary: Umm
[Wed Jul 2 22:06:50 2003] : (2021) Enilia: ooc look :P
[Wed Jul 2 22:07:02 2003] : ** (2056) Zachary hands over 7 sp **
[Wed Jul 2 22:07:20 2003] : (2056) Zachary: That was right wasn't it?
[Wed Jul 2 22:07:23 2003] : (2042) Berrawyn: Excuse me
[Wed Jul 2 22:07:33 2003] : (2056) Zachary: Mind's not on the job today
[Wed Jul 2 22:07:35 2003] : (2054) Aspen: "Um. I think so."
[Wed Jul 2 22:07:37 2003] : (2039) Finduilas: The wagon went missing on its way from Oorduk, so I think we should first check that route
[Wed Jul 2 22:07:39 2003] : (2042) Berrawyn: I happened to notice your sign outside
[Wed Jul 2 22:07:41 2003] : ** (2056) Zachary looks up **
[Wed Jul 2 22:08:21 2003] : (2056) Zachary: Ah, a hired sword? I'm saved!
[Wed Jul 2 22:08:36 2003] : (2056) Zachary: Or at least porr Belias will be
[Wed Jul 2 22:08:37 2003] : ** (2048) Farkenella perks up at the word "hired" **
[Wed Jul 2 22:08:42 2003] : (2056) Zachary: Where are your men?
[Wed Jul 2 22:08:52 2003] : (2042) Berrawyn: My men?
[Wed Jul 2 22:09:07 2003] : (2056) Zachary: Yes a party of hired swords?
[Wed Jul 2 22:09:08 2003] : (2021) Enilia: Sounds right. Let's go then :)
[Wed Jul 2 22:09:22 2003] : (2056) Zachary: You weren't thinking of going off alone?
[Wed Jul 2 22:09:29 2003] : ** (2048) Farkenella steps forward **
[Wed Jul 2 22:09:35 2003] : (2042) Berrawyn: I am merely enquiring
[Wed Jul 2 22:09:36 2003] : (2048) Farkenella: I would help him
[Wed Jul 2 22:09:46 2003] : (2054) Aspen: "Me too."
[Wed Jul 2 22:09:48 2003] : (2042) Berrawyn: ah
[Wed Jul 2 22:09:57 2003] : (2056) Zachary: Well, I suppose you need to know the story
[Wed Jul 2 22:10:00 2003] : (2042) Berrawyn: and that makes 3
[Wed Jul 2 22:10:11 2003] : (2056) Zachary: Young Aspen, such a good boy
[Wed Jul 2 22:10:13 2003] : ** (2039) Finduilas sets out in the company of Enilia **
[Wed Jul 2 22:10:15 2003] : ** (2056) Zachary beams **
[Wed Jul 2 22:10:22 2003] : (2021) Enilia: ooc lol
[Wed Jul 2 22:10:30 2003] : (2056) Zachary: Where is your cat?
[Wed Jul 2 22:10:36 2003] : (2056) Zachary: Anyway I digress
[Wed Jul 2 22:10:55 2003] : (2054) Aspen: (mutters) "not a boy!" (normally) "Softpaw is waiting outside."
[Wed Jul 2 22:10:57 2003] : ** (2042) Berrawyn looks around for a cat **
[Wed Jul 2 22:10:58 2003] : (2048) Farkenella: If it's ok with you of course (turning to Berrawyn)
[Wed Jul 2 22:11:01 2003] : (2056) Zachary: ooc where are Fin and WEnil going?
[Wed Jul 2 22:11:22 2003] : (2039) Finduilas: ooc By the time you all have stopped talking we'll have found the wagon ;)
[Wed Jul 2 22:11:30 2003] : (2021) Enilia: ooc LOL
[Wed Jul 2 22:11:45 2003] : (2042) Berrawyn: ooc but we'll get paid for it :P
[Wed Jul 2 22:11:48 2003] : (2056) Zachary: The wagon from Dorduk went missing 3 days ago
[Wed Jul 2 22:12:11 2003] : (2056) Zachary: It was ferrying Belias who was returning with an important book for me
[Wed Jul 2 22:12:31 2003] : (2039) Finduilas: ooc That's a D? It looks like an O to me on the map
[Wed Jul 2 22:12:45 2003] : (2021) Enilia: ooc Or a Q...
[Wed Jul 2 22:12:47 2003] : (2056) Zachary: Nothing has been heard of from either the driver or poor Belias
[Wed Jul 2 22:13:11 2003] : (2039) Finduilas: ooc A Q with the extra line on top instead of at the bottom, yes ;)
[Wed Jul 2 22:13:20 2003] : (2021) Enilia: ooc lol
[Wed Jul 2 22:13:26 2003] : (2056) Zachary: And of course all the mail is missing
[Wed Jul 2 22:13:37 2003] : (2056) Zachary: ooc It's a D!
[Wed Jul 2 22:13:45 2003] : (2021) Enilia: ooc :P
[Wed Jul 2 22:13:48 2003] : (2042) Berrawyn: Are there any clues as to what happened?
[Wed Jul 2 22:13:50 2003] : (2054) Aspen: ooc Looks like a D to me.
[Wed Jul 2 22:14:12 2003] : (2021) Enilia: ooc must be a UK thing ;)
[Wed Jul 2 22:14:23 2003] : (2039) Finduilas: ooc Not like any D I've ever seen before, must be a British thing
[Wed Jul 2 22:14:27 2003] : (2056) Zachary: Wll, I've heard tell that the past few weeks the wagoneer has though he spotted orcs as he drove up
[Wed Jul 2 22:14:29 2003] : (2021) Enilia: ooc LOL
[Wed Jul 2 22:14:50 2003] : (2054) Aspen: "Orcs! Filthy, treekillers!"
[Wed Jul 2 22:14:51 2003] : (2039) Finduilas: ooc But what do we know? We're from the continent ;)
[Wed Jul 2 22:14:56 2003] : (2056) Zachary: Others claim to have seen tham near to the Dellvar woods
[Wed Jul 2 22:15:08 2003] : (2042) Berrawyn: Hmmm
[Wed Jul 2 22:15:22 2003] : (2042) Berrawyn: ooc its a fancy font thing
[Wed Jul 2 22:15:22 2003] : ** (2021) Enilia is walking alongside Finduilas Sure feels easier to walk after a good nights sleep, doesn't it? *smile* **
[Wed Jul 2 22:15:43 2003] : (2056) Zachary: ooc Correct twinnie
[Wed Jul 2 22:16:08 2003] : (2056) Zachary: Anyway, I am offering a reward for the safe returmn of both Belias, and my book
[Wed Jul 2 22:16:09 2003] : (2042) Berrawyn: ooc damn, cant remember what I picked as Favoured enemy
[Wed Jul 2 22:16:18 2003] : (2048) Farkenella: ah
[Wed Jul 2 22:16:31 2003] : (2048) Farkenella: Are you sure Belias is still alive ?
[Wed Jul 2 22:16:32 2003] : (2042) Berrawyn: must be an important book
[Wed Jul 2 22:16:41 2003] : (2056) Zachary: ooc bound to be Orc or goblin at level 1 surely? Or undead maybe
[Wed Jul 2 22:16:52 2003] : (2039) Finduilas: It's nice to have somebody to talk to while walking :)
[Wed Jul 2 22:16:57 2003] : (2042) Berrawyn: ooc its one of them
[Wed Jul 2 22:17:04 2003] : (2056) Zachary: Well, I have no clue, but would still pay for his corpse
[Wed Jul 2 22:17:28 2003] : (2021) Enilia: I hope we find it. That poor woman seemed all upset
[Wed Jul 2 22:17:30 2003] : (2042) Berrawyn: ooc I'll roll a d6 1-2 Orc, 3-4 Goblin, 5-6 Undead
[Wed Jul 2 22:17:33 2003] : (2056) Zachary: We do valuable work for the temple across the square, I'm sure they'd halp me
[Wed Jul 2 22:17:35 2003] : (2042) Berrawyn: [1d6] -> [6] = (6)
[Wed Jul 2 22:17:42 2003] : (2042) Berrawyn: ooc undead it is then
[Wed Jul 2 22:18:14 2003] : ** (2056) Zachary looks down glumly **
[Wed Jul 2 22:18:27 2003] : (2039) Finduilas: And have you heard about that missing boy? It seems he was trevelling with the same wagon. And then of course the wagoneer as well
[Wed Jul 2 22:18:38 2003] : (2056) Zachary: ooc LOL
[Wed Jul 2 22:18:42 2003] : (2039) Finduilas: travelling
[Wed Jul 2 22:18:44 2003] : (2042) Berrawyn: What does the book look like?
[Wed Jul 2 22:19:05 2003] : (2056) Zachary: It's a large tome, bound in brown leather
[Wed Jul 2 22:19:13 2003] : (2021) Enilia: Very strange... You don't suppose he just er... ran away from home?
[Wed Jul 2 22:19:22 2003] : (2048) Farkenella: And what is it about ?
[Wed Jul 2 22:19:26 2003] : (2042) Berrawyn: Ok then
[Wed Jul 2 22:19:32 2003] : ** (2042) Berrawyn turns to the other two **
[Wed Jul 2 22:19:32 2003] : ** (2039) Finduilas walks along while keeping a sharp look out for any tracks of the wagon **
[Wed Jul 2 22:19:37 2003] : (2042) Berrawyn: Are you in?
[Wed Jul 2 22:19:44 2003] : (2048) Farkenella: I am in, yes
[Wed Jul 2 22:19:53 2003] : (2048) Farkenella: I need the money, desperatly
[Wed Jul 2 22:19:57 2003] : ** (2021) Enilia lets Zero out to run along freely **
[Wed Jul 2 22:19:59 2003] : (2056) Zachary: It is a magical tome
[Wed Jul 2 22:20:05 2003] : ** (2048) Farkenella points at ragged clothes **
[Wed Jul 2 22:20:27 2003] : (2042) Berrawyn: Magical dangerous, or magical useful?
[Wed Jul 2 22:20:53 2003] : (2039) Finduilas: ooc Could be both
[Wed Jul 2 22:21:01 2003] : (2056) Zachary: I wil pay you on return with the book. 50 gold per person for Belias
[Wed Jul 2 22:21:05 2003] : (2054) Aspen: "Why are we standing around? Those orcs will be chopping trees right now!"
[Wed Jul 2 22:21:23 2003] : (2056) Zachary: 75 per person for the book
[Wed Jul 2 22:21:28 2003] : (2021) Enilia: Finduilas... Why are you looking for adventures? Don't you ever feel like settling down?
[Wed Jul 2 22:21:35 2003] : (2042) Berrawyn: Its a deal, lets move
[Wed Jul 2 22:21:55 2003] : (2048) Farkenella: Huh ?
[Wed Jul 2 22:22:24 2003] : (2048) Farkenella: A magical book is only worth 225 GP ?
[Wed Jul 2 22:22:31 2003] : (2056) Zachary: The book is not dangerous per se
[Wed Jul 2 22:22:38 2003] : (2056) Zachary: But could be if it is misused
[Wed Jul 2 22:22:58 2003] : (2056) Zachary: That is my reward
[Wed Jul 2 22:23:04 2003] : (2039) Finduilas: Settling down? I just started
[Wed Jul 2 22:23:10 2003] : (2048) Farkenella: Zachary, ok, I'll settle for that much gold, but surely you could trhrow in a potion for each of us no ?
[Wed Jul 2 22:23:21 2003] : ** (2021) Enilia laughs **
[Wed Jul 2 22:23:29 2003] : ** (2048) Farkenella points at the crowded shelves **
[Wed Jul 2 22:23:29 2003] : (2056) Zachary: Hmm? I'm sorry?
[Wed Jul 2 22:23:36 2003] : (2056) Zachary: Potions as well?
[Wed Jul 2 22:23:36 2003] : (2021) Enilia: Any special adventures you're looking dfor then?
[Wed Jul 2 22:23:41 2003] : (2039) Finduilas: What about you? Would you likje to settle down?
[Wed Jul 2 22:23:45 2003] : (2039) Finduilas: like
[Wed Jul 2 22:23:47 2003] : (2056) Zachary: ooc smooooth talk him ;)
[Wed Jul 2 22:23:52 2003] : ** (2048) Farkenella goes over to shelves and looks at labels **
[Wed Jul 2 22:24:05 2003] : (2048) Farkenella: wow, I am amazed
[Wed Jul 2 22:24:07 2003] : (2021) Enilia: I would someday *smiles*
[Wed Jul 2 22:24:08 2003] : (2039) Finduilas: Not looking for adventures, just for people that need my help
[Wed Jul 2 22:24:20 2003] : (2048) Farkenella: I have travelled far and wide, and nowhere have I seen such a wide choice of potions
[Wed Jul 2 22:24:26 2003] : ** (2048) Farkenella turns to Zachary again **
[Wed Jul 2 22:24:36 2003] : (2021) Enilia: That's very noble
[Wed Jul 2 22:24:43 2003] : (2048) Farkenella: you must be quite reknown in the apothecary world are you not ?
[Wed Jul 2 22:24:44 2003] : (2056) Zachary: Really, my brother's shop in Dorduk has twice my range
[Wed Jul 2 22:24:53 2003] : (2039) Finduilas: So what would you like to have achieved before settling down?
[Wed Jul 2 22:24:55 2003] : (2054) Aspen: "Made from the best ingredients."
[Wed Jul 2 22:25:00 2003] : (2056) Zachary: Sadly I live in my brother's shadow
[Wed Jul 2 22:25:16 2003] : ** (2042) Berrawyn stands in the doorway waiting and watching **
[Wed Jul 2 22:25:21 2003] : (2048) Farkenella: Twice your range maybe, but...
[Wed Jul 2 22:25:28 2003] : (2048) Farkenella: what is that one ?
[Wed Jul 2 22:25:35 2003] : ** (2048) Farkenella points at a blue potion **
[Wed Jul 2 22:25:49 2003] : (2056) Zachary: That? It is a draught of invisibility
[Wed Jul 2 22:25:55 2003] : (2056) Zachary: A simple concoction
[Wed Jul 2 22:26:02 2003] : (2021) Enilia: I dunno... Guess I just want to find a place where I belong without people thinking I'm strange... Oh, and someday I'll go see the underworld! *low voice* Maybe...
[Wed Jul 2 22:26:04 2003] : (2056) Zachary: ooc Diplomacy roll
[Wed Jul 2 22:26:09 2003] : (2048) Farkenella: ah, interesting indeed
[Wed Jul 2 22:26:10 2003] : (2042) Berrawyn: ooc brb - reconnect
[Wed Jul 2 22:26:11 2003] : (2042) Berrawyn: Disconnecting from server...
[Wed Jul 2 22:26:11 2003] : (2042) Berrawyn (exit): 22:26
[Wed Jul 2 22:26:36 2003] : (2048) Farkenella: Diplomacy Skill Check: [1d20+3] -> [7,3] = (10)
[Wed Jul 2 22:26:42 2003] : (2039) Finduilas: The underworld? What would you like to see that?
[Wed Jul 2 22:26:44 2003] : (2048) Farkenella: ooc ha
[Wed Jul 2 22:26:49 2003] : ** (2056) Zachary looks at his nails **
[Wed Jul 2 22:27:02 2003] : (2081) Berrawyn (enter): 22:27
[Wed Jul 2 22:27:06 2003] : (2021) Enilia: Just curious, I've heard so much about it.
[Wed Jul 2 22:27:08 2003] : (2039) Finduilas: Not what, why
[Wed Jul 2 22:27:16 2003] : (2056) Zachary: Well I may be persuaded to giv eeach of you a healin potion
[Wed Jul 2 22:27:33 2003] : (2056) Zachary: But...
[Wed Jul 2 22:27:35 2003] : (2039) Finduilas: I don't know much about it, what stories did you hear?
[Wed Jul 2 22:27:42 2003] : ** (2048) Farkenella listens carefully **
[Wed Jul 2 22:27:48 2003] : ** (2021) Enilia keeps an eye on Zero while watching out for the wagon **
[Wed Jul 2 22:28:13 2003] : (2021) Enilia: Have you ever been there?
[Wed Jul 2 22:28:14 2003] : (2056) Zachary: ooc how much is a CLW potion?
[Wed Jul 2 22:28:21 2003] : (2054) Aspen: ooc 50 gp
[Wed Jul 2 22:28:41 2003] : (2039) Finduilas: No, I haven't
[Wed Jul 2 22:28:59 2003] : (2056) Zachary: It will be deducted at half price from your reward... Deal?
[Wed Jul 2 22:29:00 2003] : (2039) Finduilas: If I had I wouldn't have to ask you, would I? :)
[Wed Jul 2 22:29:37 2003] : (2048) Farkenella: Hmmm, how about this ... If we cannot save Belias, that is the deal. If we do find him alive and bring him safe, you jgive us the potions for free
[Wed Jul 2 22:29:50 2003] : (2039) Finduilas: ooc DM: How far are we and didn't we see anything yet?
[Wed Jul 2 22:29:53 2003] : (2021) Enilia: Well Tegwyn, the friend I used to travel with, he used to go there sometimes. He told me they are very different but not all together bad. He had a few friends there *smile*
[Wed Jul 2 22:30:06 2003] : (2056) Zachary: Hmm, that sounds reasonable, if he is alive on return
[Wed Jul 2 22:30:10 2003] : (2039) Finduilas: Different? How?
[Wed Jul 2 22:30:33 2003] : (2048) Farkenella: Deal for me, are you agreed with this (turning to the others)
[Wed Jul 2 22:30:45 2003] : (2081) Berrawyn: Sounds good to me
[Wed Jul 2 22:30:59 2003] : (2081) Berrawyn: although the longer we talk about it......
[Wed Jul 2 22:31:06 2003] : (2056) Zachary: You may take up to two reach
[Wed Jul 2 22:31:25 2003] : (2021) Enilia: Different like... Darker skinned, different ways of living...
[Wed Jul 2 22:31:26 2003] : (2056) Zachary: ooc each
[Wed Jul 2 22:31:50 2003] : (2039) Finduilas: ooc Jonathan is in the chat, busy there tonight ;)
[Wed Jul 2 22:32:06 2003] : (2021) Enilia: ooc lol
[Wed Jul 2 22:32:13 2003] : (2048) Farkenella: True, let us go
[Wed Jul 2 22:32:19 2003] : ** (2081) Berrawyn takes his quota of 2 **
[Wed Jul 2 22:32:32 2003] : ** (2054) Aspen declines potions **
[Wed Jul 2 22:32:32 2003] : (2056) Zachary: How many for you (to Farkenella)?
[Wed Jul 2 22:33:01 2003] : (2048) Farkenella: takes two potions (is it CLW ?)
[Wed Jul 2 22:33:06 2003] : (2039) Finduilas: Different ways for different folks I guess
[Wed Jul 2 22:33:13 2003] : ** (2056) Zachary hands 2 to Berrawyn **
[Wed Jul 2 22:33:16 2003] : (2056) Zachary: ooc yes
[Wed Jul 2 22:33:49 2003] : (2081) Berrawyn: are we ready then?
[Wed Jul 2 22:33:50 2003] : ** (2056) Zachary sees you out of the door looking happy **
[Wed Jul 2 22:33:50 2003] : (2048) Farkenella: I will take two too
[Wed Jul 2 22:33:54 2003] : (2021) Enilia: True, that's why I'd loike to see it. Aren't you ever curious?
[Wed Jul 2 22:34:07 2003] : ** (2056) Zachary hands 2 to FArkenella **
[Wed Jul 2 22:34:19 2003] : ** (2054) Aspen heads for Dorduk. Softpaw in tow. **
[Wed Jul 2 22:34:50 2003] : (2021) Enilia: ooc Wow
[Wed Jul 2 22:35:04 2003] : (2054) Aspen: ooc Hex grid? Haven't seen that in ages.
[Wed Jul 2 22:35:15 2003] : (2081) Berrawyn: ooc Very nice
[Wed Jul 2 22:35:27 2003] : (2056) DM: ooc gone
[Wed Jul 2 22:35:34 2003] : (2021) Enilia: ooc lol
[Wed Jul 2 22:35:40 2003] : (2039) Finduilas: It depends, I never wanted to travel just to see strange things, I'm travelling to help people, wherever that leads me
[Wed Jul 2 22:36:04 2003] : (2056) DM: ooc each hex is a day's travel
[Wed Jul 2 22:36:09 2003] : ** (2048) Farkenella turns to Berrawyn **
[Wed Jul 2 22:36:12 2003] : ** (2021) Enilia smiles **
[Wed Jul 2 22:36:17 2003] : (2039) Finduilas: But interesting sights are nice, whatever the reason
[Wed Jul 2 22:36:25 2003] : (2021) Enilia: Different people, different ways, just as you said
[Wed Jul 2 22:36:27 2003] : (2048) Farkenella: Errr, since we are going to work together, I am Farkenella
[Wed Jul 2 22:36:35 2003] : (2056) DM: ooc wagon is overdue by 3 days
[Wed Jul 2 22:36:53 2003] : (2081) Berrawyn: Well met. I am Berrawyn
[Wed Jul 2 22:36:55 2003] : (2039) Finduilas: ooc Craig, where are we? We must have been walking for at least an hour now
[Wed Jul 2 22:37:03 2003] : (2021) Enilia: ooc lol
[Wed Jul 2 22:37:16 2003] : (2056) DM: ooc a bit further ahead
[Wed Jul 2 22:37:45 2003] : (2056) DM: Spot checks first party
[Wed Jul 2 22:37:52 2003] : (2039) Finduilas: Spot Skill Check: [1d20+6] -> [13,6] = (19)
[Wed Jul 2 22:38:01 2003] : (2021) Enilia: Enilia: Spot Skill Check [1d20+0] -> [11,0] = (11)
[Wed Jul 2 22:38:02 2003] : (2021) Enilia: Zero: Spot Skill Check [1d20+5] -> [11,5] = (16)
[Wed Jul 2 22:38:13 2003] : (2081) Berrawyn: ooc You cant be that far - Women are unable to walk and talk at the same time!!
[Wed Jul 2 22:38:21 2003] : (2021) Enilia: ooc LOL
[Wed Jul 2 22:38:25 2003] : (2039) Finduilas: ooc Says who?
[Wed Jul 2 22:38:30 2003] : (2056) DM: OK You spot a couple of goblins ahead
[Wed Jul 2 22:38:33 2003] : (2021) Enilia: ooc not these women :P
[Wed Jul 2 22:38:38 2003] : (2056) DM: They don't seem to have seen yuo
[Wed Jul 2 22:38:41 2003] : (2056) DM: you
[Wed Jul 2 22:38:41 2003] : (2021) Enilia: Oi!
[Wed Jul 2 22:38:42 2003] : ** (2039) Finduilas gets her bow ready **
[Wed Jul 2 22:39:07 2003] : ** (2021) Enilia graps her crossbow **
[Wed Jul 2 22:39:10 2003] : (2039) Finduilas: Let's try and find out what they're up to
[Wed Jul 2 22:39:15 2003] : (2081) Berrawyn: So Farkenella, Aspen, shall we move out?
[Wed Jul 2 22:39:42 2003] : (2021) Enilia: Sure
[Wed Jul 2 22:39:48 2003] : (2056) DM: the goblins are digging at something
[Wed Jul 2 22:39:51 2003] : (2048) Farkenella: Yes, let's go
[Wed Jul 2 22:39:53 2003] : ** (2021) Enilia calls AZero back quietly **
[Wed Jul 2 22:39:56 2003] : ** (2048) Farkenella steps out **
[Wed Jul 2 22:40:08 2003] : (2054) Aspen: Aspen has been waiting outside for ages.
[Wed Jul 2 22:40:14 2003] : (2081) Berrawyn: are you both up for a fast-ish pace?
[Wed Jul 2 22:40:23 2003] : (2054) Aspen: "Sure."
[Wed Jul 2 22:40:29 2003] : (2039) Finduilas: ooc Are the goblins in the woods?
[Wed Jul 2 22:40:42 2003] : (2081) Berrawyn: lets go then
[Wed Jul 2 22:40:49 2003] : (2048) Farkenella: Fine with me, I have rested enough
[Wed Jul 2 22:40:54 2003] : ** (2081) Berrawyn runs off, South **
[Wed Jul 2 22:41:03 2003] : (2056) DM: oo cno
[Wed Jul 2 22:41:05 2003] : ** (2048) Farkenella follows lightly **
[Wed Jul 2 22:41:06 2003] : (2056) DM: ooc no
[Wed Jul 2 22:41:24 2003] : ** (2039) Finduilas tries to flank the golblins **
[Wed Jul 2 22:41:36 2003] : (2056) DM: ooc they are a good distance from the woods, you are still about 2 hours away
[Wed Jul 2 22:42:07 2003] : (2056) DM: ooc how close you approaching?
[Wed Jul 2 22:42:08 2003] : ** (2054) Aspen lopes along **
[Wed Jul 2 22:42:29 2003] : ** (2021) Enilia follows Finduilias but stays a bit behind **
[Wed Jul 2 22:42:30 2003] : (2039) Finduilas: I try to keep about 200 ft away
[Wed Jul 2 22:42:51 2003] : (2081) Berrawyn: plod, plod, plod
[Wed Jul 2 22:42:54 2003] : (2056) DM: ooc you spotted them at 200 ft
[Wed Jul 2 22:42:57 2003] : (2021) Enilia: oos LOL
[Wed Jul 2 22:43:05 2003] : (2056) DM: ooc sorry, forgot to mention that
[Wed Jul 2 22:43:47 2003] : (2056) DM: ooc either of you speak goblin?
[Wed Jul 2 22:43:54 2003] : (2021) Enilia: ooc nope
[Wed Jul 2 22:43:57 2003] : (2039) Finduilas: ooc np, I want to keep them in clear sight without them noticing me, I don't want to come to close before I can get a good look at what they're doing
[Wed Jul 2 22:43:58 2003] : (2048) Farkenella: ooc brb
[Wed Jul 2 22:44:00 2003] : (2039) Finduilas: ooc Nope
[Wed Jul 2 22:44:15 2003] : (2056) DM: you can just make out them gibbering away
[Wed Jul 2 22:44:36 2003] : (2039) Finduilas: ooc Do they sound excited?
[Wed Jul 2 22:44:47 2003] : ** (2056) goblin keeps digging **
[Wed Jul 2 22:45:02 2003] : (2056) goblin : A bit
[Wed Jul 2 22:45:05 2003] : (2021) Enilia: *whispers* Wish I knew what they're on about... Can you see anything?
[Wed Jul 2 22:45:10 2003] : (2039) Finduilas: ooc Just one now? Where did the other go? ;)
[Wed Jul 2 22:45:15 2003] : (2039) Finduilas: others
[Wed Jul 2 22:45:18 2003] : ** (2056) goblin looks up **
[Wed Jul 2 22:45:28 2003] : (2056) goblin : [1d20] -> [11] = (11)
[Wed Jul 2 22:45:48 2003] : (2056) goblin : ooc both still there
[Wed Jul 2 22:46:08 2003] : ** (2039) Finduilas gets closer now she's seems to have been noticed **
[Wed Jul 2 22:46:13 2003] : (2039) Finduilas: she
[Wed Jul 2 22:46:15 2003] : (2056) goblin1 : gibber
[Wed Jul 2 22:46:21 2003] : ** (2021) Enilia follows **
[Wed Jul 2 22:46:28 2003] : ** (2056) goblin1 keeps digging **
[Wed Jul 2 22:46:37 2003] : (2056) goblin1 : ooc not noticed you
[Wed Jul 2 22:46:39 2003] : ** (2081) Berrawyn is still running **
[Wed Jul 2 22:46:56 2003] : (2039) Finduilas: ooc Still getting closer though
[Wed Jul 2 22:47:05 2003] : (2056) goblin1 : ooc how close?
[Wed Jul 2 22:47:16 2003] : (2039) Finduilas: 100 ft
[Wed Jul 2 22:47:21 2003] : (2056) goblin1 : OK
[Wed Jul 2 22:47:27 2003] : (2056) goblin1 : [1d20] -> [20] = (20)
[Wed Jul 2 22:47:52 2003] : ** (2056) goblin1 looks up as you approach ans screams **
[Wed Jul 2 22:48:01 2003] : (2056) goblin1 : Maeewewwjjdndn
[Wed Jul 2 22:48:01 2003] : ** (2021) Enilia jups **
[Wed Jul 2 22:48:11 2003] : ** (2056) goblin1 points **
[Wed Jul 2 22:48:13 2003] : ** (2039) Finduilas starts running **
[Wed Jul 2 22:48:37 2003] : ** (2021) Enilia follows, still behind a bit **
[Wed Jul 2 22:49:43 2003] : ** (2039) Finduilas wants to ge tclose enough to be able to shoot them **
[Wed Jul 2 22:49:44 2003] : (2056) goblin1 : Goblin jumps up and starts to run at you
[Wed Jul 2 22:49:50 2003] : (2056) goblin1 : Initiative
[Wed Jul 2 22:49:54 2003] : (2056) goblin1 : [1d20] -> [15] = (15)
[Wed Jul 2 22:49:58 2003] : ** (2021) Enilia stops and aims **
[Wed Jul 2 22:50:00 2003] : (2039) Finduilas: Initiative Finduilas: [1d20+1] -> [7,1] = (8)
[Wed Jul 2 22:50:12 2003] : (2021) Enilia: Initiative Enilia [1d20+1] -> [6,1] = (7)
[Wed Jul 2 22:50:15 2003] : ** (2039) Finduilas stops as well **
[Wed Jul 2 22:50:27 2003] : (2056) goblin1 : ooc partial action for you
[Wed Jul 2 22:50:31 2003] : (2039) Finduilas: ooc Great rolls those (not)
[Wed Jul 2 22:50:40 2003] : (2021) Enilia: ooc lol
[Wed Jul 2 22:51:08 2003] : (2056) goblin1 : Finduilas?
[Wed Jul 2 22:51:19 2003] : (2039) Finduilas: Yes, what's up?
[Wed Jul 2 22:51:25 2003] : (2056) goblin1 : ooc partial action for you
[Wed Jul 2 22:52:01 2003] : (2056) goblin1 : ooc surprise round
[Wed Jul 2 22:52:06 2003] : (2039) Finduilas: ooc Meaning what exactly? Can I shoot? I already had my bow and arrow ready
[Wed Jul 2 22:52:11 2003] : (2056) goblin1 : yes
[Wed Jul 2 22:52:25 2003] : (2039) Finduilas: So I shoot at the nearest one
[Wed Jul 2 22:52:32 2003] : (2039) Finduilas: Shortbow (base): [1d20+2] -> [3,2] = (5) ===> Damage: [1d6+1] -> [3,1] = (4)
[Wed Jul 2 22:52:35 2003] : (2056) goblin1 : nooc no1
[Wed Jul 2 22:52:44 2003] : (2056) goblin1 : mmiss
[Wed Jul 2 22:52:50 2003] : (2056) goblin1 : ooc aaaaargh!
[Wed Jul 2 22:53:01 2003] : (2056) goblin1 : Enilia?
[Wed Jul 2 22:53:09 2003] : (2021) Enilia: Shooting at same
[Wed Jul 2 22:53:13 2003] : (2021) Enilia: Light Crossbow (base): [1d20+1] -> [7,1] = (8) ===> Damage: [1d8+0] -> [5,0] = (5)
[Wed Jul 2 22:53:18 2003] : ** (2039) Finduilas hands Craig new fingers to help him type better ;) **
[Wed Jul 2 22:53:18 2003] : (2056) goblin1 : ok
[Wed Jul 2 22:53:20 2003] : (2056) goblin1 : Miss
[Wed Jul 2 22:53:33 2003] : (2056) goblin1 : Goblin's turn
[Wed Jul 2 22:53:39 2003] : (2021) Enilia: ooc Can I have some o those fingers too? ;)
[Wed Jul 2 22:54:08 2003] : ** (2056) goblin1 runs **
[Wed Jul 2 22:54:13 2003] : (2048) Farkenella: ooc brb again
[Wed Jul 2 22:54:15 2003] : (2056) goblin1 : towards you
[Wed Jul 2 22:54:18 2003] : (2039) Finduilas: ooc Of course you can, here they are
[Wed Jul 2 22:54:25 2003] : (2021) Enilia: ooc thanx :P
[Wed Jul 2 22:54:38 2003] : (2056) goblin1 : runs 6o feet
[Wed Jul 2 22:54:53 2003] : (2056) DM: gonblin 2 runs at you too
[Wed Jul 2 22:55:02 2003] : (2056) DM: Finduilas?
[Wed Jul 2 22:55:09 2003] : (2039) Finduilas: Shortbow (base): [1d20+2] -> [16,2] = (18) ===> Damage: [1d6+1] -> [2,1] = (3)
[Wed Jul 2 22:55:18 2003] : (2056) DM: HIt
[Wed Jul 2 22:55:30 2003] : (2039) Finduilas: ooc Woohoo
[Wed Jul 2 22:55:36 2003] : (2021) Enilia: ooc lol
[Wed Jul 2 22:55:51 2003] : (2056) DM: Enilia?
[Wed Jul 2 22:55:56 2003] : (2021) Enilia: Same
[Wed Jul 2 22:55:58 2003] : (2021) Enilia: Light Crossbow (base): [1d20+1] -> [8,1] = (9) ===> Damage: [1d8+0] -> [6,0] = (6)
[Wed Jul 2 22:56:04 2003] : (2056) DM: miss
[Wed Jul 2 22:56:04 2003] : (2021) Enilia: ooc *sigh*
[Wed Jul 2 22:56:22 2003] : (2056) DM: Gob 1 throws a javein at enilia
[Wed Jul 2 22:56:33 2003] : (2056) DM: Javelin: [1d20-1] -> [11,-1] = (10) ===> [1d6-1] -> [2,-1] = (1)
[Wed Jul 2 22:56:34 2003] : (2021) Enilia: ooc didn't mean *that* kind of same ;)
[Wed Jul 2 22:56:39 2003] : (2056) DM: Miss
[Wed Jul 2 22:56:44 2003] : (2021) Enilia: yup
[Wed Jul 2 22:57:12 2003] : (2056) DM: Gob 2 runs to Finduilas and attacks with what he has in his hands...
[Wed Jul 2 22:57:14 2003] : (2056) DM: Spade: [1d20-2] -> [19,-2] = (17) ===> [1d4-2] -> [3,-2] = (1)
[Wed Jul 2 22:57:26 2003] : (2039) Finduilas: Hit
[Wed Jul 2 22:57:43 2003] : (2056) DM: Finduilas
[Wed Jul 2 22:57:48 2003] : (2039) Finduilas: Shortbow (base): [1d20+2] -> [9,2] = (11) ===> Damage: [1d6+1] -> [2,1] = (3)
[Wed Jul 2 22:58:06 2003] : (2039) Finduilas: ooc Still at goblin 1
[Wed Jul 2 22:58:06 2003] : (2056) DM: ooc AoO for me
[Wed Jul 2 22:58:15 2003] : (2056) DM: Spade: [1d20-2] -> [12,-2] = (10) ===> [1d4-2] -> [1,-2] = (-1)
[Wed Jul 2 22:58:25 2003] : (2056) DM: Miss
[Wed Jul 2 22:58:28 2003] : (2039) Finduilas: Miss :)
[Wed Jul 2 22:58:29 2003] : (2056) DM: Enilia
[Wed Jul 2 22:58:33 2003] : ** (2021) Enilia casts Mage Armour on self: +4 to AC (now 15) **
[Wed Jul 2 22:59:02 2003] : (2056) DM: ooc umm are you two next to each other?
[Wed Jul 2 22:59:16 2003] : (2021) Enilia: I'm a bit behind, not much tho
[Wed Jul 2 22:59:32 2003] : (2056) DM: More than 5 feet?
[Wed Jul 2 23:00:01 2003] : (2048) Farkenella: ooc back
[Wed Jul 2 23:00:08 2003] : (2021) Enilia: I dunno LOL Don't know feet :P I'd say I'm 3-4 steps behind her to the side
[Wed Jul 2 23:00:08 2003] : (2039) Finduilas: ooc wb
[Wed Jul 2 23:00:14 2003] : ** (2081) Berrawyn is still running **
[Wed Jul 2 23:00:15 2003] : (2021) Enilia: ooc wb
[Wed Jul 2 23:00:18 2003] : (2056) DM: Goblin 1 runs to Enilia and attacks
[Wed Jul 2 23:00:23 2003] : (2056) DM: Morning Star: [1d20-1] -> [1,-1] = (0) ===> [1d6-1] -> [3,-1] = (2)
[Wed Jul 2 23:00:24 2003] : ** (2048) Farkenella is still following **
[Wed Jul 2 23:00:29 2003] : (2056) DM: [1d20] -> [19] = (19)
[Wed Jul 2 23:00:39 2003] : (2056) DM: He's ok
[Wed Jul 2 23:00:49 2003] : (2056) DM: Gob 2 on Fin
[Wed Jul 2 23:00:52 2003] : (2056) DM: Spade: [1d20-2] -> [11,-2] = (9) ===> [1d4-2] -> [1,-2] = (-1)
[Wed Jul 2 23:00:53 2003] : (2039) Finduilas: ooc Too bad
[Wed Jul 2 23:01:05 2003] : (2056) DM: Finduilas?
[Wed Jul 2 23:01:22 2003] : (2039) Finduilas: I drop my bow and use my sword on goblin 2
[Wed Jul 2 23:01:27 2003] : (2039) Finduilas: Longsword with weapon focus (base): [1d20+3] -> [14,3] = (17) ===> Damage: [1d8+1] -> [6,1] = (7)
[Wed Jul 2 23:01:42 2003] : (2056) DM: Dead
[Wed Jul 2 23:01:48 2003] : (2021) Enilia: yay!
[Wed Jul 2 23:01:56 2003] : (2056) DM: Enilia?
[Wed Jul 2 23:02:06 2003] : ** (2039) Finduilas turns around to look at Enilia and goblin 1 **
[Wed Jul 2 23:02:11 2003] : (2021) Enilia: Wheres #1? Too close for ranged?
[Wed Jul 2 23:02:21 2003] : (2056) DM: yep, in melee with you
[Wed Jul 2 23:02:28 2003] : (2021) Enilia: ooc shit!
[Wed Jul 2 23:02:37 2003] : (2039) Finduilas: ooc He attacked you with a morningstar, that sounds close to me
[Wed Jul 2 23:02:45 2003] : (2021) Enilia: ooc Can I thump him on the head with my crossbow?
[Wed Jul 2 23:02:52 2003] : (2056) DM: You can try
[Wed Jul 2 23:03:03 2003] : (2056) DM: roll d20
[Wed Jul 2 23:03:06 2003] : (2054) Aspen: ooc yes. -4 penalty. improvised weapon.
[Wed Jul 2 23:03:15 2003] : (2021) Enilia: [1d20] -> [11] = (11)
[Wed Jul 2 23:03:19 2003] : (2056) DM: Miss
[Wed Jul 2 23:03:24 2003] : (2021) Enilia: Darn
[Wed Jul 2 23:03:25 2003] : (2056) DM: Gob 1
[Wed Jul 2 23:03:35 2003] : (2056) DM: Morning Star: [1d20-1] -> [17,-1] = (16) ===> [1d6-1] -> [3,-1] = (2)
[Wed Jul 2 23:03:47 2003] : (2056) DM: AC?
[Wed Jul 2 23:03:53 2003] : (2021) Enilia: 17
[Wed Jul 2 23:04:00 2003] : (2021) Enilia: (mage armour)
[Wed Jul 2 23:04:02 2003] : (2056) DM: Miss then... lucky ;)
[Wed Jul 2 23:04:07 2003] : (2021) Enilia: yeah lol
[Wed Jul 2 23:04:14 2003] : (2039) Finduilas: ooc A narrow escape
[Wed Jul 2 23:04:20 2003] : (2056) DM: Finduilas
[Wed Jul 2 23:04:24 2003] : (2039) Finduilas: Longsword with weapon focus (base): [1d20+3] -> [1,3] = (4) ===> Damage: [1d8+1] -> [5,1] = (6)
[Wed Jul 2 23:04:32 2003] : (2056) DM: Roll d20
[Wed Jul 2 23:04:34 2003] : (2039) Finduilas: ooc Ouch
[Wed Jul 2 23:04:37 2003] : (2039) Finduilas: [d20] -> orpg.dieroller.d20.d20
[Wed Jul 2 23:04:48 2003] : (2039) Finduilas: [1d20] -> [17] = (17)
[Wed Jul 2 23:04:57 2003] : (2056) DM: Nothing happens
[Wed Jul 2 23:05:01 2003] : (2056) DM: Enilia
[Wed Jul 2 23:05:05 2003] : (2039) Finduilas: ooc Pheew
[Wed Jul 2 23:05:10 2003] : (2021) Enilia: Thomp again
[Wed Jul 2 23:05:12 2003] : (2021) Enilia: [1d20] -> [12] = (12)
[Wed Jul 2 23:05:14 2003] : (2056) DM: OK
[Wed Jul 2 23:05:20 2003] : (2056) DM: Miss
[Wed Jul 2 23:05:35 2003] : (2056) DM: Gob sees 2 on 1 and runs for it
[Wed Jul 2 23:05:51 2003] : (2021) Enilia: ooc clever gob
[Wed Jul 2 23:06:08 2003] : ** (2056) goblin 1 runs towarss the distant forest **
[Wed Jul 2 23:06:27 2003] : ** (2039) Finduilas checks the body of goblin 2 **
[Wed Jul 2 23:06:28 2003] : (2056) goblin 1: Finduilas
[Wed Jul 2 23:06:39 2003] : (2056) goblin 1: Ok
[Wed Jul 2 23:06:50 2003] : (2039) Finduilas: ooc I don't have my bow ready, it's on the ground
[Wed Jul 2 23:07:43 2003] : (2039) Finduilas: Anything on the body?
[Wed Jul 2 23:07:45 2003] : (2056) goblin 1: Gobl;in has 22 sp
[Wed Jul 2 23:07:53 2003] : (2056) goblin 1: A spade
[Wed Jul 2 23:08:13 2003] : (2081) Berrawyn: plod plod plod
[Wed Jul 2 23:08:15 2003] : (2021) Enilia: ooc back in a sec
[Wed Jul 2 23:08:22 2003] : (2056) goblin 1: Studded leather armour
[Wed Jul 2 23:08:25 2003] : ** (2039) Finduilas takes the spade (and her bow) and goes over to the digging spot **
[Wed Jul 2 23:08:34 2003] : (2048) Farkenella: run run run run
[Wed Jul 2 23:08:40 2003] : (2056) goblin 1: Ok, the other folks catch up while you are searching
[Wed Jul 2 23:08:47 2003] : (2048) Farkenella: ooc GCraig, do you want my node, it's all good I think
[Wed Jul 2 23:08:49 2003] : (2039) Finduilas: Already?
[Wed Jul 2 23:08:56 2003] : (2056) DM: ooc DM said that, bnot the goblin ;)
[Wed Jul 2 23:09:15 2003] : (2021) Enilia: back
[Wed Jul 2 23:09:16 2003] : (2056) DM: ooc They were running iirc
[Wed Jul 2 23:09:21 2003] : (2081) Berrawyn: ooc I told you that you cant walk and talk
[Wed Jul 2 23:09:24 2003] : (2039) Finduilas: ooc Just asking, no harm in that, is there?
[Wed Jul 2 23:09:34 2003] : (2056) DM: ooc nope
[Wed Jul 2 23:09:39 2003] : ** (2021) Enilia checks her crossbow before following **
[Wed Jul 2 23:09:40 2003] : (2054) Aspen: *puff, pant*
[Wed Jul 2 23:09:59 2003] : ** (2039) Finduilas checks the ground **
[Wed Jul 2 23:10:06 2003] : ** (2081) Berrawyn isn't out of breath **
[Wed Jul 2 23:10:11 2003] : (2039) Finduilas: Were they digging up or covering something?
[Wed Jul 2 23:10:12 2003] : (2056) DM: The digging spot has a small box partially buried
[Wed Jul 2 23:10:13 2003] : (2081) Berrawyn: What have we here?
[Wed Jul 2 23:10:17 2003] : ** (2048) Farkenella is a bit out of breath **
[Wed Jul 2 23:10:30 2003] : (2048) Farkenella: ooc got it DM ?
[Wed Jul 2 23:10:30 2003] : ** (2021) Enilia looks at the approching huffers and puffers **
[Wed Jul 2 23:10:30 2003] : ** (2039) Finduilas gets the box out and tries to open it **
[Wed Jul 2 23:10:55 2003] : (2056) DM: Can you tell? Wilderness lore check Farkenella
[Wed Jul 2 23:10:56 2003] : ** (2048) Farkenella gets closer **
[Wed Jul 2 23:11:05 2003] : (2054) Aspen: ooc David wishes he'd picked a wolf who could track. Oh well.
[Wed Jul 2 23:11:13 2003] : (2021) Enilia: ooc LOL
[Wed Jul 2 23:11:17 2003] : ** (2039) Finduilas looks over her shoulder at the others **
[Wed Jul 2 23:11:20 2003] : (2048) Farkenella: ooc a ranger can track
[Wed Jul 2 23:11:36 2003] : ** (2081) Berrawyn sees the dead body **
[Wed Jul 2 23:11:40 2003] : (2039) Finduilas: Ooc Tell what?
[Wed Jul 2 23:11:54 2003] : ** (2081) Berrawyn scans the area for other goblins **
[Wed Jul 2 23:11:59 2003] : (2081) Berrawyn: Spot Skill Check: [1d20+6] -> [17,6] = (23)
[Wed Jul 2 23:12:00 2003] : (2048) Farkenella: Knowledge: Nature Skill Check: [1d20+5] -> [6,5] = (11)
[Wed Jul 2 23:12:07 2003] : (2048) Farkenella: Wilderness Lore Skill Check: [1d20+0] -> [12,0] = (12)
[Wed Jul 2 23:12:15 2003] : (2056) DM: Can't tell what they were doing
[Wed Jul 2 23:12:24 2003] : (2039) Finduilas: Wilderness Lore Skill Check: [1d20+4] -> [3,4] = (7)
[Wed Jul 2 23:12:30 2003] : (2056) DM: The box is small and has a padlock on it
[Wed Jul 2 23:12:37 2003] : ** (2081) Berrawyn approaches the digging spot **
[Wed Jul 2 23:12:38 2003] : (2039) Finduilas: Is the box open?
[Wed Jul 2 23:12:39 2003] : (2048) Farkenella: ooc I am not ranger mind you, Berrawyn is is he not ?
[Wed Jul 2 23:12:42 2003] : (2081) Berrawyn: Wilderness Lore Skill Check: [1d20+4] -> [15,4] = (19)
[Wed Jul 2 23:12:44 2003] : (2081) Berrawyn: Knowledge: Nature Skill Check: [1d20+3] -> [3,3] = (6)
[Wed Jul 2 23:13:02 2003] : ** (2021) Enilia stands closer to Finduilas **
[Wed Jul 2 23:13:13 2003] : ** (2048) Farkenella stands with all the others **
[Wed Jul 2 23:13:13 2003] : (2021) Enilia: Who are you?
[Wed Jul 2 23:13:25 2003] : (2056) DM: It seems that they may have been burying it
[Wed Jul 2 23:13:33 2003] : (2048) Farkenella: Oh sorry, I am Farkenella
[Wed Jul 2 23:13:56 2003] : (2081) Berrawyn: My name is Berrawyn
[Wed Jul 2 23:13:58 2003] : (2048) Farkenella: We're looking for a missing wagon
[Wed Jul 2 23:14:04 2003] : (2039) Finduilas: A lot of people all of a sudden, what are you doing here?
[Wed Jul 2 23:14:13 2003] : (2081) Berrawyn: I believe I saw you in the Inn last evening
[Wed Jul 2 23:14:18 2003] : (2056) DM: ooc 40 xp each for Enilia and Finduilas
[Wed Jul 2 23:14:20 2003] : (2039) Finduilas: So are we, what a coincidence
[Wed Jul 2 23:14:28 2003] : (2048) Farkenella: Ah
[Wed Jul 2 23:14:29 2003] : (2021) Enilia: Farkenella... Berrawyn... I'm Enilia and this is my friens Finduilas
[Wed Jul 2 23:14:41 2003] : (2048) Farkenella: Well met all of you
[Wed Jul 2 23:14:43 2003] : (2021) Enilia: Yes, I believe I saw you
[Wed Jul 2 23:14:49 2003] : (2039) Finduilas: Well met
[Wed Jul 2 23:14:49 2003] : (2081) Berrawyn: Indeed
[Wed Jul 2 23:14:52 2003] : ** (2048) Farkenella turns around to see if she sees Aspen **
[Wed Jul 2 23:15:03 2003] : (2081) Berrawyn: This corpse looks recently killed
[Wed Jul 2 23:15:07 2003] : ** (2054) Aspen is here **
[Wed Jul 2 23:15:11 2003] : (2039) Finduilas: ooc How about that box?
[Wed Jul 2 23:15:12 2003] : (2081) Berrawyn: By you?
[Wed Jul 2 23:15:22 2003] : (2039) Finduilas: Do you see anybody else?
[Wed Jul 2 23:15:39 2003] : (2039) Finduilas: Alas, his friend got away
[Wed Jul 2 23:15:54 2003] : ** (2054) Aspen looks at corpse. **
[Wed Jul 2 23:16:03 2003] : (2081) Berrawyn: Looks like they were burying this box
[Wed Jul 2 23:16:05 2003] : ** (2048) Farkenella looks at the box **
[Wed Jul 2 23:16:25 2003] : (2054) Aspen: ooc do I recognize it. Is it the apprentice?
[Wed Jul 2 23:16:26 2003] : ** (2021) Enilia looks at Aspen **
[Wed Jul 2 23:16:42 2003] : (2039) Finduilas: ooc It's a goblin
[Wed Jul 2 23:16:42 2003] : ** (2048) Farkenella points at Aspen, this is Aspen, he is with us **
[Wed Jul 2 23:16:53 2003] : (2054) Aspen: ooc oops. Bit confused there.
[Wed Jul 2 23:17:01 2003] : (2021) Enilia: Oh, I see... Is he always that quiet?
[Wed Jul 2 23:17:12 2003] : (2056) DM: ooc np Dave ;)
[Wed Jul 2 23:17:12 2003] : (2048) Farkenella: I guess
[Wed Jul 2 23:17:23 2003] : (2054) Aspen: "Um. Hi."
[Wed Jul 2 23:17:28 2003] : (2021) Enilia: ooc goes with being a druid it seems ;)
[Wed Jul 2 23:17:35 2003] : (2039) Finduilas: You've not been friends for very long then? :)
[Wed Jul 2 23:17:39 2003] : (2021) Enilia: Hello *smiles*
[Wed Jul 2 23:17:45 2003] : (2056) DM: brb
[Wed Jul 2 23:17:45 2003] : (2039) Finduilas: Well met, Aspen
[Wed Jul 2 23:18:16 2003] : (2081) Berrawyn: I wouldn't class and afternoons running as Friendship
[Wed Jul 2 23:18:19 2003] : (2021) Enilia: Finduilas, you don't suppose the necklace is in there? Points at box
[Wed Jul 2 23:18:25 2003] : (2081) Berrawyn: ooc an afternoons
[Wed Jul 2 23:18:47 2003] : (2039) Finduilas: It could be, I'll be able to see when I get it open
[Wed Jul 2 23:18:52 2003] : (2048) Farkenella: indeed
[Wed Jul 2 23:18:58 2003] : (2048) Farkenella: Do you want me to help ?
[Wed Jul 2 23:19:02 2003] : (2056) DM: ooc back
[Wed Jul 2 23:19:07 2003] : (2021) Enilia: ooc wb
[Wed Jul 2 23:19:09 2003] : (2048) Farkenella: I am kind of good with locks
[Wed Jul 2 23:19:12 2003] : (2039) Finduilas: ooc I want the DM to tell me if I can open it
[Wed Jul 2 23:19:29 2003] : (2039) Finduilas: ooc wb
[Wed Jul 2 23:19:30 2003] : (2056) DM: ooc you trying to pry it open?
[Wed Jul 2 23:19:33 2003] : (2081) Berrawyn: Why would 2 goblins be burying it?
[Wed Jul 2 23:19:52 2003] : (2039) Finduilas: I've been trying since the moment I first saw it
[Wed Jul 2 23:20:02 2003] : (2056) DM: ooc oops never saw
[Wed Jul 2 23:20:04 2003] : ** (2054) Aspen frowns slightly at Farkenella. **
[Wed Jul 2 23:20:13 2003] : (2021) Enilia: Maybe they planned to fetch it later...
[Wed Jul 2 23:20:14 2003] : (2056) DM: Strength check
[Wed Jul 2 23:20:15 2003] : (2039) Finduilas: ooc I only mentioned it 3 or 4 times
[Wed Jul 2 23:20:19 2003] : (2039) Finduilas: Str check: [1d20+1] -> [15,1] = (16)
[Wed Jul 2 23:20:38 2003] : (2056) DM: You try, but it doesn't open
[Wed Jul 2 23:21:14 2003] : (2048) Farkenella: Do you want me to try ?
[Wed Jul 2 23:21:18 2003] : ** (2039) Finduilas takes the spade to try and break the lock **
[Wed Jul 2 23:21:54 2003] : (2056) DM: ooc I assumes yo were using something to jemmy it in the first place
[Wed Jul 2 23:21:55 2003] : (2048) Farkenella: Oh, I guess not
[Wed Jul 2 23:21:57 2003] : (2021) Enilia: Wait, I've got a hammer! /me digs out her hammer
[Wed Jul 2 23:22:04 2003] : (2021) Enilia: Wanna try this?
[Wed Jul 2 23:22:15 2003] : (2054) Aspen: ooc *cough* someone has lock picking skills.
[Wed Jul 2 23:22:17 2003] : (2048) Farkenella: errr, there are better ways
[Wed Jul 2 23:22:32 2003] : (2039) Finduilas: ooc ooc In the first place I just tried to open it, checking whether or not it was locked
[Wed Jul 2 23:22:49 2003] : ** (2048) Farkenella waves a few tools that look like they could pick a lock **
[Wed Jul 2 23:22:54 2003] : (2056) DM: ooc I did say it had a padlock on it
[Wed Jul 2 23:22:55 2003] : (2039) Finduilas: ooc 2 oocs? A bit much, that
[Wed Jul 2 23:23:01 2003] : (2048) Farkenella: ooc lol
[Wed Jul 2 23:23:06 2003] : ** (2021) Enilia turns to Farkenella... Are you saying you are a thief or a locksmith? **
[Wed Jul 2 23:23:22 2003] : (2039) Finduilas: ooc I missed that bit, Craig :)
[Wed Jul 2 23:23:30 2003] : (2048) Farkenella: a thief definitely not, but a locksmith...hmmm, yes, I have skills in the matter
[Wed Jul 2 23:23:38 2003] : ** (2039) Finduilas hands the box over to Farkenella **
[Wed Jul 2 23:23:44 2003] : (2048) Farkenella: Thank you
[Wed Jul 2 23:23:46 2003] : (2021) Enilia: Hmmm....
[Wed Jul 2 23:23:52 2003] : ** (2048) Farkenella tries to pick the lock **
[Wed Jul 2 23:23:53 2003] : ** (2021) Enilia puts her hammer away **
[Wed Jul 2 23:24:00 2003] : (2039) Finduilas: ooc Shouldn't I have been able to break the lock with that spade?
[Wed Jul 2 23:24:03 2003] : (2048) Farkenella: ooc can I take 20 ?
[Wed Jul 2 23:24:12 2003] : (2056) DM: ooc nope
[Wed Jul 2 23:24:16 2003] : ** (2081) Berrawyn looks for traces of other goblins **
[Wed Jul 2 23:24:17 2003] : (2048) Farkenella: Open Lock Skill Check: [1d20+7] -> [4,7] = (11)
[Wed Jul 2 23:24:31 2003] : (2054) Aspen: ooc you can take 10.
[Wed Jul 2 23:24:35 2003] : (2056) DM: ooc actually you can
[Wed Jul 2 23:24:36 2003] : (2081) Berrawyn: Wilderness Lore Skill Check: [1d20+4] -> [3,4] = (7)
[Wed Jul 2 23:24:44 2003] : (2048) Farkenella: oh...17 then I guess
[Wed Jul 2 23:24:47 2003] : (2056) DM: ooc it's disarm traps that you can't
[Wed Jul 2 23:24:59 2003] : (2056) DM: ooc 27 if you take 20
[Wed Jul 2 23:25:01 2003] : (2048) Farkenella: oh, 27 then
[Wed Jul 2 23:25:16 2003] : (2056) DM: The lock opens
[Wed Jul 2 23:25:21 2003] : ** (2054) Aspen scans nearby woodland for activity **
[Wed Jul 2 23:25:26 2003] : ** (2021) Enilia peers to see **
[Wed Jul 2 23:25:34 2003] : (2056) DM: Inside is a small necklace
[Wed Jul 2 23:25:37 2003] : ** (2048) Farkenella opens the box, showing it to everybody as she does so **
[Wed Jul 2 23:25:54 2003] : (2056) DM: There's also a letter
[Wed Jul 2 23:25:57 2003] : (2039) Finduilas: That must be it, I'll take it back to the rightful owner
[Wed Jul 2 23:25:58 2003] : ** (2021) Enilia starts jumping up n down We found it! **
[Wed Jul 2 23:26:22 2003] : (2048) Farkenella: Errr, found what ? You were looking for this ?
[Wed Jul 2 23:26:22 2003] : (2039) Finduilas: What's that letter?
[Wed Jul 2 23:26:27 2003] : ** (2048) Farkenella takes the necklace out **
[Wed Jul 2 23:26:38 2003] : (2039) Finduilas: Yes, we were, and for the wagon, and for that boy
[Wed Jul 2 23:26:45 2003] : (2021) Enilia: We were indeed *smiles*
[Wed Jul 2 23:26:45 2003] : ** (2048) Farkenella takes the letter and tries to read it **
[Wed Jul 2 23:27:08 2003] : (2056) DM: The letter is in common
[Wed Jul 2 23:27:13 2003] : (2081) Berrawyn: a boy? from the Apocathary?
[Wed Jul 2 23:27:40 2003] : (2048) Farkenella: What does the letter say ?
[Wed Jul 2 23:27:49 2003] : (2039) Finduilas: The boy that's gone missing with the wagon and the necklace, yes
[Wed Jul 2 23:27:57 2003] : (2081) Berrawyn: That is who we are searching for
[Wed Jul 2 23:28:01 2003] : (2056) DM: The writing indicates that the necklace has been appraised by the jewelsmiths of Dorduk
[Wed Jul 2 23:28:16 2003] : (2081) Berrawyn: Him and a certain book
[Wed Jul 2 23:28:55 2003] : (2048) Farkenella: Hmmmm, it is a certificate of sorts
[Wed Jul 2 23:28:59 2003] : (2039) Finduilas: A book? Why would anyone want to retrieve a book?
[Wed Jul 2 23:29:00 2003] : (2056) DM: Value 215Gp
[Wed Jul 2 23:29:00 2003] : (2081) Berrawyn: We believe the boy and the coach were ambushed by Orcs
[Wed Jul 2 23:29:17 2003] : (2048) Farkenella: says the necklace is worth 215 GP
[Wed Jul 2 23:29:23 2003] : (2081) Berrawyn: Apparently it is quite important to the fellow
[Wed Jul 2 23:29:24 2003] : (2054) Aspen: "But what were the goblins doing with the box?"
[Wed Jul 2 23:29:29 2003] : (2021) Enilia: I'm sure it will make the owner very happy
[Wed Jul 2 23:29:33 2003] : (2039) Finduilas: I think that woman will be pleasantly surprised at the value of her heirloom :)
[Wed Jul 2 23:29:33 2003] : ** (2048) Farkenella hands the necklace to Finduilas **
[Wed Jul 2 23:29:44 2003] : (2081) Berrawyn: (to aspen) Burying it
[Wed Jul 2 23:29:58 2003] : ** (2048) Farkenella hands the letter as well, and checks for anything else in the box **
[Wed Jul 2 23:30:00 2003] : ** (2039) Finduilas puts the necklace back into the box, with the letter **
[Wed Jul 2 23:30:09 2003] : (2056) DM: Nothing
[Wed Jul 2 23:30:11 2003] : (2048) Farkenella: ooc I have the box
[Wed Jul 2 23:30:20 2003] : ** (2048) Farkenella hands the box to Finduilas **
[Wed Jul 2 23:30:22 2003] : (2081) Berrawyn: We are unsure of the number of Orcs involved. Would you perhaps be interested in joining us?
[Wed Jul 2 23:30:36 2003] : (2054) Aspen: "But if orcs amushed the wagon why did goblins have the box?"
[Wed Jul 2 23:30:37 2003] : ** (2039) Finduilas puts the box in her backpack **
[Wed Jul 2 23:31:03 2003] : (2048) Farkenella: Yes, this is strange
[Wed Jul 2 23:31:05 2003] : (2021) Enilia: Orcs... Ummm... But shouldn't we return the necklase as soon as possible?
[Wed Jul 2 23:31:08 2003] : (2039) Finduilas: We haven't seen any orcs, just 2 goblins
[Wed Jul 2 23:31:22 2003] : (2039) Finduilas: Perhaps they stole the boc from the orcs?
[Wed Jul 2 23:31:40 2003] : (2021) Enilia: ooc /me gives a typing finger back :P
[Wed Jul 2 23:31:49 2003] : (2039) Finduilas: ooc LOL
[Wed Jul 2 23:31:56 2003] : (2081) Berrawyn: It is up to you, but this boy may be in serious trouble
[Wed Jul 2 23:32:31 2003] : (2081) Berrawyn: We three will continue alone if need be, but... 'Safety in Numbers'
[Wed Jul 2 23:32:36 2003] : (2021) Enilia: Oh... Welll... *sigh* I guess you're right
[Wed Jul 2 23:32:50 2003] : (2039) Finduilas: I'd like to see if I can save that boy as well, the necklace isn't going anywhere on its own and a person is much more important that jewellery
[Wed Jul 2 23:32:52 2003] : (2056) DM: C?ontinuing
[Wed Jul 2 23:33:08 2003] : (2056) DM: Continuing?
[Wed Jul 2 23:33:15 2003] : (2054) Aspen: yes
[Wed Jul 2 23:33:18 2003] : (2021) Enilia: Sure
[Wed Jul 2 23:33:27 2003] : (2081) Berrawyn: aye
[Wed Jul 2 23:33:27 2003] : (2048) Farkenella: I agree with Berrawyn, we need to find this boy before anything happens to him
[Wed Jul 2 23:33:32 2003] : (2039) Finduilas: I am
[Wed Jul 2 23:34:01 2003] : (2081) Berrawyn: Yes, although after three days, I fear the worst
[Wed Jul 2 23:34:38 2003] : (2039) Finduilas: Still, we mustn't give up hope yet
[Wed Jul 2 23:34:41 2003] : (2048) Farkenella: *mutters*I would not like that
[Wed Jul 2 23:34:55 2003] : (2021) Enilia: We'd better be going then
[Wed Jul 2 23:35:13 2003] : ** (2021) Enilia starts walking again **
[Wed Jul 2 23:35:20 2003] : (2081) Berrawyn: ooc any sign of where the coach was (supposedly) attacked
[Wed Jul 2 23:35:35 2003] : (2048) Farkenella: ooc you're the tracker Sir
[Wed Jul 2 23:35:42 2003] : (2039) Finduilas: We haven't seen anything yet
[Wed Jul 2 23:35:47 2003] : (2081) Berrawyn: I was asking DM :P
[Wed Jul 2 23:35:51 2003] : (2056) DM: You keep walking south until sunset
[Wed Jul 2 23:36:17 2003] : (2056) DM: But encounter nothing
[Wed Jul 2 23:36:34 2003] : (2081) Berrawyn: ooc What?? no dots??????
[Wed Jul 2 23:36:40 2003] : (2021) Enilia: ooc lol
[Wed Jul 2 23:36:42 2003] : (2056) DM: ooc nope Berrawyn
[Wed Jul 2 23:36:43 2003] : (2048) Farkenella: ooc dammit
[Wed Jul 2 23:36:58 2003] : (2048) Farkenella: ooc the DM profession is going down the drain *sigh*
[Wed Jul 2 23:36:59 2003] : ** (2054) Aspen spots a good place to camp. **
[Wed Jul 2 23:37:02 2003] : (2081) Berrawyn: ooc Amateurs!
[Wed Jul 2 23:37:14 2003] : (2039) Finduilas: ooc LOL
[Wed Jul 2 23:37:22 2003] : (2056) DM: You are quite close to the edge of the woods now
[Wed Jul 2 23:38:11 2003] : ** (2081) Berrawyn approaches the forest edge to look for traces of Orcs or Goblins **
[Wed Jul 2 23:38:37 2003] : (2081) Berrawyn: Wilderness Lore Skill Check: [1d20+4] -> [1,4] = (5)
[Wed Jul 2 23:38:39 2003] : (2081) Berrawyn: Spot Skill Check: [1d20+6] -> [11,6] = (17)
[Wed Jul 2 23:38:41 2003] : (2056) DM: Nothing around here
[Wed Jul 2 23:39:09 2003] : (2081) Berrawyn: ooc anything on the road?
[Wed Jul 2 23:39:21 2003] : (2056) DM: Nothing
[Wed Jul 2 23:39:23 2003] : (2048) Farkenella: Spot (+2 if Senser wielded) Skill Check: [1d20+5] -> [19,5] = (24)
[Wed Jul 2 23:39:26 2003] : (2056) DM: Camping?
[Wed Jul 2 23:39:38 2003] : ** (2021) Enilia yawns **
[Wed Jul 2 23:39:39 2003] : (2048) Farkenella: ooc lose the Senser lol
[Wed Jul 2 23:39:40 2003] : (2056) DM: ooc oi!
[Wed Jul 2 23:40:36 2003] : (2048) Farkenella: I guess we could set up camp here
[Wed Jul 2 23:40:48 2003] : (2048) Farkenella: Should we decide on watch turns ?
[Wed Jul 2 23:41:07 2003] : (2081) Berrawyn: A good idea
[Wed Jul 2 23:41:25 2003] : (2039) Finduilas: Sure, sounds wise
[Wed Jul 2 23:41:57 2003] : (2021) Enilia: I won't mind being on first watch but I'd rather not do it alone
[Wed Jul 2 23:42:03 2003] : (2039) Finduilas: I don't need a lot of rest, so just tell me when it's my turn
[Wed Jul 2 23:42:10 2003] : (2081) Berrawyn: I shall do first also
[Wed Jul 2 23:42:20 2003] : ** (2021) Enilia smiles **
[Wed Jul 2 23:42:23 2003] : (2054) Aspen: Last
[Wed Jul 2 23:42:39 2003] : (2054) Aspen: "I'll stand the dawn watch with Softpaw."
[Wed Jul 2 23:42:52 2003] : (2081) Berrawyn: I dont require much time for rest either
[Wed Jul 2 23:43:10 2003] : (2048) Farkenella: Neither do I
[Wed Jul 2 23:43:26 2003] : (2021) Enilia: A watchcat? Wow! What else can he do?
[Wed Jul 2 23:43:28 2003] : (2081) Berrawyn: ooc is everyone a bloody Elf??
[Wed Jul 2 23:43:33 2003] : (2056) DM: Firdt watch, 2 spot checks
[Wed Jul 2 23:43:33 2003] : (2048) Farkenella: Aspen, I'll watch with you
[Wed Jul 2 23:43:36 2003] : (2021) Enilia: ooc not me :P
[Wed Jul 2 23:43:37 2003] : (2056) DM: First
[Wed Jul 2 23:43:37 2003] : (2048) Farkenella: ooc I am
[Wed Jul 2 23:43:42 2003] : (2081) Berrawyn: Spot Skill Check: [1d20+6] -> [15,6] = (21)
[Wed Jul 2 23:43:44 2003] : (2021) Enilia: Enilia: Spot Skill Check [1d20+0] -> [8,0] = (8)
[Wed Jul 2 23:43:51 2003] : (2056) DM: OK
[Wed Jul 2 23:43:58 2003] : (2056) DM: Uneventful watch ;P
[Wed Jul 2 23:44:05 2003] : (2021) Enilia: ooc lol
[Wed Jul 2 23:44:06 2003] : (2081) Berrawyn: ooc git
[Wed Jul 2 23:44:10 2003] : (2048) Farkenella: ooc the dots DM, the dots
[Wed Jul 2 23:44:13 2003] : (2056) DM: 2nd watch sme again
[Wed Jul 2 23:44:17 2003] : ** (2021) Enilia goes to sleep **
[Wed Jul 2 23:44:20 2003] : ** (2081) Berrawyn goes into Trance **
[Wed Jul 2 23:44:27 2003] : ** (2048) Farkenella wakes up and takes her watch **
[Wed Jul 2 23:44:30 2003] : (2048) Farkenella: Spot (+2 if Senser wielded) Skill Check: [1d20+5] -> [8,5] = (13)
[Wed Jul 2 23:44:49 2003] : (2054) Aspen: Spot Skill Check: [1d20+3] -> [12,3] = (15)
[Wed Jul 2 23:44:51 2003] : ** (2039) Finduilas is wide awake now and stays up for the rest of the night **
[Wed Jul 2 23:45:02 2003] : (2039) Finduilas: Spot Skill Check: [1d20+6] -> [6,6] = (12)
[Wed Jul 2 23:45:50 2003] : (2056) DM: OK
[Wed Jul 2 23:46:10 2003] : (2056) DM: While you are on watch a large animal wanders up to the camp
[Wed Jul 2 23:46:33 2003] : (2056) DM: it snuffles at the tents and catches you unawares
[Wed Jul 2 23:46:46 2003] : (2039) Finduilas: What's that?
[Wed Jul 2 23:47:09 2003] : (2054) Aspen: Wilderness Lore Skill Check: [1d20+7] -> [7,7] = (14)
[Wed Jul 2 23:47:10 2003] : (2056) DM: ooc vision types?
[Wed Jul 2 23:47:18 2003] : (2048) Farkenella: ooc lowlight
[Wed Jul 2 23:47:24 2003] : (2039) Finduilas: ooc Lowlight
[Wed Jul 2 23:47:29 2003] : (2054) Aspen: ooc human. nothing special.
[Wed Jul 2 23:47:43 2003] : (2056) DM: It's definitely a bear
[Wed Jul 2 23:47:51 2003] : (2056) DM: it's still snuffling
[Wed Jul 2 23:48:10 2003] : (2054) Aspen: ooc wonder what animal empathy does
[Wed Jul 2 23:48:14 2003] : (2056) DM: it paws at Farkanella's tent
[Wed Jul 2 23:48:22 2003] : ** (2039) Finduilas keeps very still **
[Wed Jul 2 23:48:25 2003] : (2048) Farkenella: ooc I don't have a tent
[Wed Jul 2 23:48:37 2003] : (2056) Bear: SNIFF
[Wed Jul 2 23:48:38 2003] : (2048) Farkenella: ooc I am *that* poor
[Wed Jul 2 23:48:56 2003] : (2056) Bear: ooc it sniff your sleeping bag then
[Wed Jul 2 23:49:06 2003] : (2056) Bear: Listen chack Fark
[Wed Jul 2 23:49:10 2003] : ** (2054) Aspen tries to get the bear to go look elsewhere **
[Wed Jul 2 23:49:13 2003] : (2054) Aspen: Animal Empathy Skill Check: [1d20+3] -> [3,3] = (6)
[Wed Jul 2 23:49:18 2003] : (2048) Farkenella: ooc I am standing watch, I am not in my sleeping bag, right ?
[Wed Jul 2 23:49:31 2003] : (2048) Farkenella: Listen Skill Check: [1d20+6] -> [1,6] = (7)
[Wed Jul 2 23:49:53 2003] : (2056) Bear: You don't know what motivates this bear
[Wed Jul 2 23:50:01 2003] : (2021) Enilia: ooc lol
[Wed Jul 2 23:50:10 2003] : (2056) Bear: Farkanella sleeps on
[Wed Jul 2 23:50:14 2003] : (2054) Aspen: ooc read the description of the skill Craig.
[Wed Jul 2 23:50:18 2003] : (2056) Bear: Actions awake people?
[Wed Jul 2 23:50:40 2003] : (2048) Farkenella: ooc I can't be sleeping, I am standing watch
[Wed Jul 2 23:50:46 2003] : (2039) Finduilas: ooc LOL
[Wed Jul 2 23:50:58 2003] : (2021) Enilia: ooc Sniffling ain't bvery noisy...
[Wed Jul 2 23:51:23 2003] : (2056) Bear: ooc sorry, you don't improve it's attitude, your disturbing it seems to make it a bit distressed
[Wed Jul 2 23:51:36 2003] : (2056) Bear: You don't improve it's attitude, your disturbing it seems to make it a bit distressed
[Wed Jul 2 23:51:50 2003] : (2039) Finduilas: I watch the bear, sword in hand, not doing anything until it's necessary
[Wed Jul 2 23:52:01 2003] : ** (2054) Aspen motions everyone to back away. **
[Wed Jul 2 23:52:05 2003] : ** (2054) Aspen backs away **
[Wed Jul 2 23:52:16 2003] : ** (2048) Farkenella tries to sneak around the beast, rapier in hand **
[Wed Jul 2 23:52:18 2003] : (2048) Farkenella: Move Silently Skill Check: [1d20+7] -> [13,7] = (20)
[Wed Jul 2 23:52:20 2003] : (2056) Bear: Bear starts pawing at Farkenella
[Wed Jul 2 23:52:25 2003] : (2048) Farkenella: Hide Skill Check: [1d20+3] -> [12,3] = (15)
[Wed Jul 2 23:52:59 2003] : (2056) Bear: ooc Farkenellaooc sorry thought you were.. oops.
[Wed Jul 2 23:53:32 2003] : (2056) Bear: OK it's sniffing at the camp
[Wed Jul 2 23:53:47 2003] : ** (2039) Finduilas is standing and watching the bear **
[Wed Jul 2 23:53:50 2003] : (2056) Bear: Listen check everyone wo's asleep
[Wed Jul 2 23:53:58 2003] : (2021) Enilia: Enilia: Listen Skill Check [1d20+0] -> [10,0] = (10)
[Wed Jul 2 23:54:02 2003] : (2081) Berrawyn: Listen Skill Check: [1d20+6] -> [2,6] = (8)
[Wed Jul 2 23:54:10 2003] : (2048) Farkenella: ooc sound asleep
[Wed Jul 2 23:54:11 2003] : (2048) Farkenella: ooc lol
[Wed Jul 2 23:54:26 2003] : (2021) Enilia: ooc How about Zero? :P
[Wed Jul 2 23:54:32 2003] : (2021) Enilia: Enilia: Listen Skill Check [1d20+1] -> [1,1] = (2)
[Wed Jul 2 23:54:33 2003] : (2056) Bear: ooc OK
[Wed Jul 2 23:54:36 2003] : (2021) Enilia: LOL
[Wed Jul 2 23:54:47 2003] : (2056) Bear: IS Finduilas asleep
[Wed Jul 2 23:55:02 2003] : (2039) Finduilas: I'm not
[Wed Jul 2 23:55:16 2003] : (2056) DM: Who has a backpack with food in it?
[Wed Jul 2 23:55:24 2003] : (2039) Finduilas: I do
[Wed Jul 2 23:55:28 2003] : (2054) Aspen: Not me.
[Wed Jul 2 23:55:35 2003] : (2021) Enilia: ooc me :( Only rations tho
[Wed Jul 2 23:55:43 2003] : (2081) Berrawyn: ooc I have rations
[Wed Jul 2 23:55:43 2003] : (2048) Farkenella: I do too, rations too
[Wed Jul 2 23:56:02 2003] : (2056) Bear: A pack on the ground... Berrawyn's
[Wed Jul 2 23:56:17 2003] : (2056) Bear: Munch
[Wed Jul 2 23:56:20 2003] : (2056) Bear: Rip
[Wed Jul 2 23:56:23 2003] : (2056) Bear: Munch
[Wed Jul 2 23:56:31 2003] : (2056) Bear: ROOOAR
[Wed Jul 2 23:56:37 2003] : (2056) Bear: All Wawake?
[Wed Jul 2 23:56:42 2003] : (2021) Enilia: Enilia: Listen Skill Check [1d20+0] -> [3,0] = (3)
[Wed Jul 2 23:56:43 2003] : (2021) Enilia: Zero: Listen Skill Check [1d20+1] -> [2,1] = (3)
[Wed Jul 2 23:56:47 2003] : (2021) Enilia: nope lol
[Wed Jul 2 23:56:48 2003] : (2039) Finduilas: I still am
[Wed Jul 2 23:56:52 2003] : (2056) Bear: ooc Yes you ar
[Wed Jul 2 23:56:54 2003] : (2056) Bear: are
[Wed Jul 2 23:56:56 2003] : (2021) Enilia: lol
[Wed Jul 2 23:57:00 2003] : (2081) Berrawyn: ooc I think we would hear a roar
[Wed Jul 2 23:57:06 2003] : (2056) Bear: Berrawyn
[Wed Jul 2 23:57:11 2003] : ** (2081) Berrawyn jumps up **
[Wed Jul 2 23:57:12 2003] : (2056) Bear: Make a will save
[Wed Jul 2 23:57:14 2003] : ** (2021) Enilia jumps awake **
[Wed Jul 2 23:57:20 2003] : (2081) Berrawyn: Will save: [1d20+2] -> [13,2] = (15)
[Wed Jul 2 23:57:26 2003] : ** (2048) Farkenella tries to hide ansd sneak around the bear **
[Wed Jul 2 23:57:31 2003] : (2048) Farkenella: Hide Skill Check: [1d20+3] -> [15,3] = (18)
[Wed Jul 2 23:57:34 2003] : (2048) Farkenella: Move Silently Skill Check: [1d20+7] -> [7,7] = (14)
[Wed Jul 2 23:57:46 2003] : (2056) Bear: You wake with a start, but do not hit the beast that just roared in your ear
[Wed Jul 2 23:57:56 2003] : (2056) Bear: Actions?
[Wed Jul 2 23:58:24 2003] : ** (2021) Enilia peers out her tent, crossbow in hand **
[Wed Jul 2 23:58:32 2003] : (2056) Bear: [1d20] -> [3] = (3)
[Wed Jul 2 23:59:08 2003] : ** (2039) Finduilas starts shouting: Go away, leave us be **
[Wed Jul 2 23:59:18 2003] : (2056) Bear: [1d20] -> [12] = (12)
[Wed Jul 2 23:59:25 2003] : (2054) Aspen: "don't shout."
[Wed Jul 2 23:59:34 2003] : ** (2056) Bear turns to Fuinduilas **
[Wed Jul 2 23:59:36 2003] : ** (2081) Berrawyn grabs his swords and jumps up **
[Wed Jul 2 23:59:40 2003] : (2056) Bear: ROAR
[Wed Jul 2 23:59:40 2003] : (2054) Aspen: "Leave is alone and it will leave soon."
[Wed Jul 2 23:59:56 2003] : (2056) Bear: Bear moves to find another pack
[Thu Jul 3 00:00:12 2003] : (2048) Farkenella: ooc did I sneak behind it ?
[Thu Jul 3 00:00:19 2003] : (2056) Bear: ooc yes
[Thu Jul 3 00:00:51 2003] : (2056) Bear: The bear heads back towards the forest
[Thu Jul 3 00:01:24 2003] : ** (2048) Farkenella follows it a bit **
[Thu Jul 3 00:01:27 2003] : (2056) Bear: ooc Aww animal fwendly lot aren't you ;)
[Thu Jul 3 00:01:39 2003] : (2054) Aspen: ooc Hey. I'm a druid.
[Thu Jul 3 00:01:44 2003] : (2021) Enilia: ooc lol
[Thu Jul 3 00:01:46 2003] : (2081) Berrawyn: Damn bear ripped by backpack
[Thu Jul 3 00:01:52 2003] : (2048) Farkenella: ooc, hey, I am an elf
[Thu Jul 3 00:01:53 2003] : (2056) Bear: MOve silently check Fark
[Thu Jul 3 00:02:03 2003] : (2054) Aspen: "It least it didn't rip you Berrawyn."
[Thu Jul 3 00:02:11 2003] : ** (2021) Enilia looks at Aspen... "You were right" *smiles* **
[Thu Jul 3 00:02:26 2003] : (2039) Finduilas: Is your backpack still alright or should I take some of your things?
[Thu Jul 3 00:02:28 2003] : (2081) Berrawyn: ooc I'm an Elven ranger and I was close to making myself a new backpack!!
[Thu Jul 3 00:02:47 2003] : (2056) Bear: MOve silently check Farkanella
[Thu Jul 3 00:02:48 2003] : (2081) Berrawyn: I think it'll hold for the time being
[Thu Jul 3 00:02:49 2003] : (2021) Enilia: ooc thought rangers protecthed the wild too
[Thu Jul 3 00:02:51 2003] : (2048) Farkenella: Move Silently Skill Check: [1d20+7] -> [19,7] = (26)
[Thu Jul 3 00:03:17 2003] : (2081) Berrawyn: ooc yeah, but I was pissed off
[Thu Jul 3 00:03:21 2003] : (2056) Bear: The bear enters the woods
[Thu Jul 3 00:03:22 2003] : (2021) Enilia: ooc lol
[Thu Jul 3 00:03:41 2003] : (2056) Bear: It's near the end of 2mnd shift
[Thu Jul 3 00:03:42 2003] : (2039) Finduilas: Protecting the wild doesn't mean you have to give in to it
[Thu Jul 3 00:03:44 2003] : ** (2048) Farkenella follows a bit to make sure the bear won't change its mind **
[Thu Jul 3 00:03:57 2003] : ** (2021) Enilia gets out of her tent and looks around **
[Thu Jul 3 00:04:02 2003] : (2021) Enilia: Is everyone okay?
[Thu Jul 3 00:04:47 2003] : (2081) Berrawyn: I'm fine although I may have to change clothes
[Thu Jul 3 00:04:56 2003] : (2056) Bear: Berrawyn's pack is in shreds
[Thu Jul 3 00:04:58 2003] : ** (2048) Farkenella comes back after a while **
[Thu Jul 3 00:05:02 2003] : (2054) Aspen: It was only a bear.
[Thu Jul 3 00:05:15 2003] : (2039) Finduilas: I'm fine, thank you, Enilia
[Thu Jul 3 00:05:20 2003] : (2081) Berrawyn: ooc note that the overly polite Elf from earlier has been replaced, lol
[Thu Jul 3 00:05:21 2003] : (2056) Bear: ooc all rations gone Berrawyn... Anything breakable in there?
[Thu Jul 3 00:05:22 2003] : (2021) Enilia: :)
[Thu Jul 3 00:05:43 2003] : (2021) Enilia: "only" a bear? It could have killed us
[Thu Jul 3 00:05:45 2003] : (2056) Bear: ooc tchaina teast perhaps?
[Thu Jul 3 00:05:47 2003] : (2081) Berrawyn: ooc nope
[Thu Jul 3 00:05:51 2003] : (2056) Bear: ooc cChina
[Thu Jul 3 00:05:57 2003] : (2021) Enilia: ooc lol
[Thu Jul 3 00:06:01 2003] : (2081) Berrawyn: ooc English please
[Thu Jul 3 00:06:09 2003] : (2056) Bear: ooc tea set! God!
[Thu Jul 3 00:06:32 2003] : ** (2048) Farkenella sneaks around the camp to see if anything nasty is in store for us **
[Thu Jul 3 00:06:34 2003] : (2048) Farkenella: Move Silently Skill Check: [1d20+7] -> [4,7] = (11)
[Thu Jul 3 00:06:36 2003] : (2056) Bear: ooc Too many books obscuring my typing
[Thu Jul 3 00:06:37 2003] : (2048) Farkenella: Hide Skill Check: [1d20+3] -> [17,3] = (20)
[Thu Jul 3 00:06:39 2003] : (2081) Berrawyn: ooc Rope, food, torch, bed
[Thu Jul 3 00:07:04 2003] : (2056) Bear: ooc 3rd watch?
[Thu Jul 3 00:07:18 2003] : (2039) Finduilas: Are you alright for food? You could get some of mine
[Thu Jul 3 00:07:22 2003] : (2048) Farkenella: ooc do I see anything ?
[Thu Jul 3 00:07:29 2003] : (2056) Bear: No
[Thu Jul 3 00:07:36 2003] : ** (2048) Farkenella comes back to camp **
[Thu Jul 3 00:07:37 2003] : (2081) Berrawyn: I'll be ok for the time being, but thank you
[Thu Jul 3 00:07:40 2003] : (2056) DM: Nothing to be seen
[Thu Jul 3 00:07:51 2003] : (2048) Farkenella: It's quiet around here
[Thu Jul 3 00:07:59 2003] : (2048) Farkenella: I'll stay for the last part of the night
[Thu Jul 3 00:08:01 2003] : (2039) Finduilas: Just ask if you need anything
[Thu Jul 3 00:08:07 2003] : ** (2021) Enilia goes back to sleep after seeing everyone is okay **
[Thu Jul 3 00:08:21 2003] : (2056) DM: SPot checks for those up for the third watch
[Thu Jul 3 00:08:27 2003] : (2048) Farkenella: Spot (+2 if Senser wielded) Skill Check: [1d20+5] -> [12,5] = (17)
[Thu Jul 3 00:08:32 2003] : ** (2081) Berrawyn uses his rope to tie everything into a make-shift harness **
[Thu Jul 3 00:08:47 2003] : (2081) Berrawyn: ooc ( I stayed up)
[Thu Jul 3 00:08:53 2003] : (2081) Berrawyn: Use Rope Skill Check: [1d20+3] -> [1,3] = (4)
[Thu Jul 3 00:09:05 2003] : ** (2081) Berrawyn fails miserably! **
[Thu Jul 3 00:09:08 2003] : (2048) Farkenella: ooc lmao @ the not so tight bundle
[Thu Jul 3 00:09:20 2003] : (2039) Finduilas: Spot Skill Check: [1d20+6] -> [18,6] = (24)
[Thu Jul 3 00:09:35 2003] : ** (2081) Berrawyn extricates himself from the noose around his neck **
[Thu Jul 3 00:09:43 2003] : (2056) DM: Berrawyn passes the rop through his belt, and his sword and endsu p very entangled
[Thu Jul 3 00:09:44 2003] : (2021) Enilia: ooc lol
[Thu Jul 3 00:09:55 2003] : (2039) Finduilas: Shall I try that?
[Thu Jul 3 00:10:04 2003] : (2056) DM: ooc sure that was English when I thought it
[Thu Jul 3 00:10:13 2003] : (2021) Enilia: ooc LOL
[Thu Jul 3 00:10:27 2003] : (2039) Finduilas: ooc LOL
[Thu Jul 3 00:10:29 2003] : (2056) DM: An uneventful shift
[Thu Jul 3 00:10:32 2003] : (2081) Berrawyn: ooc it made more sense than the China Tea Set
[Thu Jul 3 00:10:37 2003] : (2056) DM: Day dawns
[Thu Jul 3 00:10:42 2003] : (2081) Berrawyn: I'd appreciate the help
[Thu Jul 3 00:10:44 2003] : (2056) DM: ooc yep
[Thu Jul 3 00:11:10 2003] : ** (2021) Enilia wakes up and starts packing her stuff together **
[Thu Jul 3 00:11:44 2003] : ** (2039) Finduilas helps Berrawyn out of the noose **
[Thu Jul 3 00:11:54 2003] : ** (2048) Farkenella eats half a ration **
[Thu Jul 3 00:12:03 2003] : ** (2081) Berrawyn has another go at the rope pack **
[Thu Jul 3 00:12:05 2003] : (2081) Berrawyn: Use Rope Skill Check: [1d20+3] -> [1,3] = (4)
[Thu Jul 3 00:12:09 2003] : ** (2039) Finduilas eats as well **
[Thu Jul 3 00:12:12 2003] : (2081) Berrawyn: ooc jeez!!
[Thu Jul 3 00:12:15 2003] : (2056) DM: ooc ROFLMAO#
[Thu Jul 3 00:12:15 2003] : (2039) Finduilas: Use Rope Skill Check: [1d20+1] -> [18,1] = (19)
[Thu Jul 3 00:12:22 2003] : ** (2021) Enilia finishes the ration she started at the inn **
[Thu Jul 3 00:12:50 2003] : (2056) DM: ooc What do you want to do... Play on, or stop here?
[Thu Jul 3 00:13:01 2003] : (2054) Aspen: stop
[Thu Jul 3 00:13:04 2003] : (2081) Berrawyn: ooc Well I'm a bit tied up, lol
[Thu Jul 3 00:13:10 2003] : (2021) Enilia: Getting late, work tomorrow
[Thu Jul 3 00:13:15 2003] : (2081) Berrawyn: snap
[Thu Jul 3 00:13:17 2003] : (2021) Enilia: lol@Bert
[Thu Jul 3 00:13:21 2003] : (2039) Finduilas: I am getting rather tired, it's been a long day for me
[Thu Jul 3 00:13:22 2003] : (2056) DM: 120xp each for the bear
[Thu Jul 3 00:13:39 2003] : (2056) DM: ooc I didn't want you to lkill it
[Thu Jul 3 00:13:42 2003] : (2021) Enilia: ooc me too? I just looked out my tent :P
[Thu Jul 3 00:13:59 2003] : (2081) Berrawyn: I just went "AAAAAGGGHHHH a bear"
[Thu Jul 3 00:14:03 2003] : (2021) Enilia: lol
[Thu Jul 3 00:14:12 2003] : (2048) Farkenella: ooc oh cool, I just sneaked around it
[Thu Jul 3 00:14:13 2003] : (2056) DM: ooc Umm, new to this
[Thu Jul 3 00:14:17 2003] : (2056) DM: Yeah fair enough
[Thu Jul 3 00:14:25 2003] : (2048) Farkenella: ooc note to self : DM like bear
[Thu Jul 3 00:14:25 2003] : (2021) Enilia: :)
[Thu Jul 3 00:14:36 2003] : (2039) Finduilas: LOL
[Thu Jul 3 00:14:37 2003] : (2048) Farkenella: ooc DM Likes bears even
[Thu Jul 3 00:14:42 2003] : (2081) Berrawyn: hang on. aren't we supposed to complain about not getting enough XP??
[Thu Jul 3 00:15:08 2003] : (2056) DM: Call it 200 each for the session
[Thu Jul 3 00:15:09 2003] : (2039) Finduilas: That depends on the roleplaying xp we'll get ;)
[Thu Jul 3 00:15:09 2003] : (2048) Farkenella: ooc I say DM rules at to XP attribution, I like an ecological DM
[Thu Jul 3 00:15:10 2003] : (2021) Enilia: Never complain on first session, save it for second ;)
[Thu Jul 3 00:15:22 2003] : (2056) DM: I'll give some personal stuff next week
[Thu Jul 3 00:15:28 2003] : (2056) DM: Oh GAME END